Speaker 1: All right, thanks Scott Channing.
Speaker 2: Hour two Sean Hannity Show, Toll free, It's eight hundred and ninety four one sewn if you want to be a part of the program. It has been a huge breaking news week for our friend John Solomon, Editor in chief, founder and chief investigative reporter justinnews dot com. John broke the big story about James Comy last night. He's broken other stories this week. We woke up to the news that, in fact, FBI agents have rated former National Security advisor John Bolton's home. I have sources. I know what this is really all about. But we'll see what John sources have to say first and then see see if our sources match. Mister Solomon, you've had quite a week, and we're going to do a little summary of the week. You've had a great investigative week.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I know how hard you work. We've worked for years together. There's nobody that digs in deeper, There's nobody that has deeper contacts than you, and I congratulate you on your hard work. And in many ways it's a culmination of all the work and all the reporting that you did for the years that we did Russia, Russia Russia, Ukraine, Ukraine, Ukraine and everything in between. I mean, so, I'm very proud of you, proud to be your friend, and thank you for all your hard work. And you've been proven right. We've been proven right on this show, and we never get credit. I don't think I'm getting a pull up surprise, although you definitely deserve one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't want to pull it surprise.
Speaker 3: I just love doing this and I love telling the truth. And you, you and I have been able to do so many amazing things together. And you know, this morning we wake up to another sign of what law and order may look like in the Trump era, which is something that comes from a court, not from a political playbook. In Hillary Clinton's basement or Barack Obama's basement, a court gave the FBI permission and ordered it to search the home of former National Security Advisor John Bolton.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's a critic of Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: He's a critic of Cashpertelli tried to I think a post Cashptel's nomination for FBI director. But the end day they go to a court, they raise some concerns about classified information releases and maybe perhaps misuse of the classified information. They get a chance to review his home, get the evidence out of the home, and then see where it leads. This is an investigation they got stymied under Joe Biden. Today it is back in motion, and.
Speaker 4: It shows it.
Speaker 3: No matter how powerful you are, no matter how many friends you have in Washington, how much distinguished work he did, he was a un the back.
Speaker 2: By the way, are there such things as friends in Washington? Seriously, because if you want a friend in DC, you should get a dog. I offered to get the President Trump a dogg He laughed at me.
Speaker 4: Dog's a much better choice. There's no doubt about it.
Speaker 3: But you know he obviously he's been in the establishment a long time for administrations he's served in. But at the end of the day, the law appears to be blind on this. And we'll see how they treat him, what they learned from the raid, what they get in the search worm, and then see if there is anything that comes of it.
Speaker 4: But that happened today, and I.
Speaker 3: Think there's a you know they things are returning to normal. It's like common settling over the city. This is the way the Justice Department used to work before it got hijacked. At the end of the Obama administration. Courts approved things, things happen. There's not a lot of politics involved. There isn't a lot of you know, political fanfare being stirred up. Parah went and did his job. They're not going to talk about it, and they go on. And I think that's the way the court system used to run before it got weaponized and politicized by the Democrats and their friends and government. So that's what happened today, and I think it's a reminder that maybe under Donald Trump, things are getting back to normal now.
Speaker 2: Now, I've had sources tell me that this is more directly involved to intelligence that he had access to and that it might have to do with foreign adversaries.
Speaker 1: Have you heard anything similar, Well.
Speaker 4: There's always that concern.
Speaker 3: That's why there's a national security component to classified information. You want to make sure that somebody either neither intentionally or unwittingly provided information that could give comfort or aid or a strategic advantage to a foreign enemy. I think we ought to even see let's see what comes of this information, Let's see what weight comes of the thing with John Bolton had a lot of clients. You know, he's a foreign policy advisory as a business. One of the places they searched this morning was his business office. But I think one of the just like the justice system, is getting back to being normal. I think the way we in the media should treat things, which is, let's give everybody the benefit do Let's see what the search warrant returns. The next thing we'll learn is somewhere in the next few weeks the FBI will report to the court here's the search warrant returns, and here is the affidavit of why we search.
Speaker 4: The court.
Speaker 3: When we get that information, we'll have a little bit better sense of the skille.
Speaker 4: But I do think.
Speaker 3: Anytime you're talking about a classified information league, the first concern is did this intentionally or unintentionally given assistance to one of our enemies, one of our foreign powers. And I think that is at the root of this case as well.
Speaker 2: Let me give you a little background on my relationship with John Bolton, because there was a time we got along and I did have respect for him, and it was during very early on and when Donald Trump won the election in twenty sixteen, I remember where I was when he called me. We had a very long and at times a little bit heated conversation and he was asking me if I would, you know, put in a good word with him with a president. I'm like, well, that's not what I do. I said, I've known President Trump for thirty years. I know he's looking for good people. But I said, John, I've known you a long time. Your foreign policy does not match up, is not in sync with Donald Trump's.
Speaker 1: And it really, for me, was that simple.
Speaker 2: And he assured me over and over and over again, Oh no, no'm I've evolved that I'm I'm I want to serve the president's foreign policy.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: It seemed like very early on he had a very different agenda. He did not live up to the promise that he was making me when he was begging me to speak out on his behalf.
Speaker 3: Yeah, listen, there's a moment, and there's a gentleman that worked for John Bolton for a long time, very well respected former ci unless. He became the chief of Staff of the National Security Council and Trump won Fred Flights and Fred Flights wrote a really powerful article on Fox News around the time that John Bolton put his book out. In the book is the first time that we had some questions about whether he had improperly really classified information or was going to really improperly classified information. And Fred Flights wrote a really thoughtful article which is listened. John Bolton's had a lot of these fingers things and has curried made a lot of friends.
Speaker 4: He worked at the un served multiple presidents. But this book is not a book to.
Speaker 3: Help the American people understand national policy or foreign policy. It's a vengeance book, a revenge book, and that is beneath John Bolton. He really encouraged John Bolton not to publish the book, which wasn't you know, for John Bolton, probably a shock. This guy had always worked with him and they had a great relationship. But something happened at the end of the first Trump administration with John Bolton. Obviously he didn't see how to die when the president the president fired him. The President's foreign policy has proven to be very successful. Is many European leaders just admitted Monday in the White House.
Speaker 4: But I think John Bolton.
Speaker 3: Went in a different direction, and for the first time, a guy who seemed to be very buttoned up and really just about the policy and just about humbly serving the president became a guy who thought he could challenge a president and at the end of the day, I think he bet wrong.
Speaker 4: I think the American people.
Speaker 3: Made a better bet than he did.
Speaker 4: And the question now is in that drive and.
Speaker 3: That effort to become suddenly an opposition to a president he had served, did he do something that compromised national security?
Speaker 4: And we'll see what the FBI finds.
Speaker 2: You know what's fascinating about it is, you know there was a time he did not evolve with the advancement of military technology. I mean, look at, for example, the impact drones are having in the conflict in the Middle East and the conflict in Europe. I've been arguing for some time the next general or weaponry will enable wars to be fought in air conditioned offices, not on a battlefield like like had been done historically. And there just seem to be people that want to cling to this old version of warfare, and Donald Trump's not one of them. He's talking about a golden dome that would keep this country safe. It may if he's successful at building it, I mean he might that might end up being his greatest legacy. The media made fun of strategic defense of Ronald Reagan when he proposed it.
Speaker 1: They called it star wars Wars.
Speaker 2: They mocked it, and they generated all this animation on TV and you know, now it plays out in real time in the Middle East, in Israel, and it's saving lives, you know, almost on a daily basis. So I don't think he really grew. I don't think Liz Cheney or the Cheneys grew, and they just they've come they just have this hatred of Trump. But with that said, I agree with you. You know, people are innocent until proven guilty. Let's see if my sources turn out to be right. I hear it has to do with national security secrets. He wrote the book, didn't get permission. All right, Now, let's move on to your one of the other big stories of the week, and you've had a lot of them, that's James call me.
Speaker 4: Thanks. Yeah, listen, this is important.
Speaker 3: When these doctors were released a couple of weeks ago, we got a couple of good scoops out of them. One of them was the Adam Shiff story that Adam Shiff's own stafford went to the FBI and said he authorized the leak of classified information. I think that's illegal, unethical, in treasonous. That's the exact words that the Democrat staffer told the FBI, but of course Adam Schiff got a pass. There was a large block of these documents that had a big black markop and they were redacted. They were kept from seeds. I believe they contained information that was not classified nor was it covered by grand jury secrecy. And so I appealed to Attorney General Pam Bondi and her team, and she agreed, and she, alongside of Caspitil, they unredacted that information yesterday they sent it back to Congress.
Speaker 4: I got a copy of it.
Speaker 3: And what you see in that is that Comy's own chief lawyer is chief counsel when he was FBI director told the FBI that he James Comy, James Baker, the lawyer and the witness who's admitting to this, and the chief of staff for James Combe, James Orbickey, all at the FBI, the top three guys in the FBI worked together to illegally the league classified information to the New York Times the first time in October twenty sixteen, right on the eve of the election, where Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton were neck and neck, and then there were some concerns that that happened again afterwards. That is a rear moment when an insider in the inner circle of a person a leaker admits that this happened and a prayer that it got kept from us.
Speaker 4: The first time that.
Speaker 3: Cash Pttel got the documentary American public, the Justice Department had made that redaction. They admit it was a mistake. They unredacted him. We now know that the United States government had very strong evidence to believe that James Comy had authorized the leak of classified information information that would harm national security because it was released and the once again, just like the Hillary Clinton Foundation investigators, just like the IRS agents who tried to go after Hunter Biden for the tax crimes, just like the agents who wanted to go after Hillary Clinton's we classified email server issues, they FBI, the Justice Department shut down this investigation and said, you're not going to inde you on We're decided not to indict anyone. In fact, there's a moment where they have a chance to get some emails that would be corroborating and really understand just how far the leaking may have been and just who was involved in it. And then the usis I was saying, no, you don't need to go get We're not going to go get those, So once again an example of the dual system of justice, the lack of curiosity that seemed to occur whenever someone who was a Democrat or a friend of the Democrat and government was accused of wrongtoing, they got protected and very different in the way than dot Donald Trump got treated and his followers got treated in that same system. This is a story that's going to be now. People say, is it's just a history lesson town, Why should I care? The answer is there is a ten year statute covering this potential type of disclosure of national intelligence information. And Pam Bondy was very clear in my story saying that people who were entrusted. First off, she said that James Comy, based on what's in these documents, clearly engaged in abhorrent conduct along with his top leaders. But what he added, I think this is a warning sign to Comy. If I'm Comy's lawyers, I'm a little more nervous today.
Speaker 4: Quote this is directly from Pambondy.
Speaker 3: There must be accountability for those who were entrusted with safeguarding our nation's secrets and failed to do so. And I think that's a sign that with these grand juries coming up, the Grand Conspiracy case, the strike force that's been that James Comy may be looked at and this evidence may still be relevant to criminal charges going forward.
Speaker 2: Right quick break, right back more with John Solomon, editor and chief, founder and chief investigative reporter justinnews dot com on the other side. Also coming up later on the program, our friend Mark Halperm will join us and we continue with John Solomon. He is the founder, editor in chief, chief investigative reporter of justinews dot com. It's amazing that all of the reporting that if we go all the way back when Donald Trump came down the escalator, they've been out to get this guy. And I would argue, we have you know, the Grand conspiracy starts before the twenty sixteen election. After the twenty sixteen election, the pre bunking of the very real Hunter laptop, knowing that Bob Costello, then Rudy's attorney would leak it and then law Fair from twenty twenty to twenty twenty four to bloody Donald Trump up and render him incapable of running and even hopefully putting him in jail. I think a very compelling case is coming up, and for the first time, I really believe people will be held accountable.
Speaker 1: I'll give you the last thirty seconds.
Speaker 4: I think that's true.
Speaker 3: Listen, the evidence is coming out that we didn't know about it stronger than we thought. The actions are worse.
Speaker 4: Than we thought.
Speaker 3: And I think that you have in Pam Bondi, in Cash Bettel, a dual headed team, a great team with great instincts, in great commitment to getting truth and accountability, and we haven't had that in.
Speaker 4: Prior FBIS and Justice Department.
Speaker 3: They could go down in history as one of the most consequential duels to head the DJ and FBI at the same time.
Speaker 4: Let's see if they deliver that record.
Speaker 3: But I think for those who want accountability, there's a growth and optimism from just a few short weeks ago.
Speaker 1: I will tell you that that could be the dynamic duo.
Speaker 2: Your piece points out how working together that you know justice is going to be served and a lot of accountability is coming. And I don't want to overpromise and underdeliver. We've been disappointed too many times, but really a terrific you know, news breaking week for you. Thank you for sharing it with this audience. We appreciate you as always, and I hope people will care about this as much as I do, because if we allow people to impact our elections and put cinder blocks on the scales of an election, we don't have a country. John Solomon, editor in chief, founder and chief investigative re order justinnews dot com.
Speaker 1: Thank you, sir. Have a great weekend as well.
Speaker 4: Sean, thanks so much.
Speaker 2: You know, we talk a lot about law and order and safety and security. We've talked a lot about, you know, thanks to Biden, Harris may Orcus and all these democrats and a complicit media lying now we have known terrorists and murderers and rapists and cartel members and gang members in the country, on top of Americans that are murderers and rapists and drug dealers and violent criminals and gang members, et cetera. I mean, I wish that evil didn't exist. Evil does exist. Deliver us, you know, lead us, not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Actually wrote a whole book about it, called Deliverers from Evil. And there are people that would you know, wouldn't think twice about killing you and killing your family, and killing you and killing your employees, and so the President, to his credit, is out there, went on patrol yesterday and is feeding the the agents, the National Guard troops that have been out there on patrol. And lo and behold, we've had a successful week in the nation's capital. Now, before President Trump got involved, Washington, d C. Is the number one capital city in terms of homicides forty one per one hundred thousand people. The next highest homicide rate is sixteen. I mean, that's how bad it's gotten in Washington, d C. And on top of that, what did we learn. We learned that officers are now speaking out. Whistleblowers are speaking out, the police union is speaking out, and they're saying, yeah, those numbers are inaccurate because they have been purposely cooking the books and lying to the country and lying to the people in DC. Washington, d C. Averaged three point six murders a week in twenty twenty four, compared to zero murders since Donald Trump deployed the National Guard. The message has gone out. Pam Bondi is updating the arrest statistics. They've got over six hundred and fifty six arrests at this point, including by the way, eighty six illegal guns. They're making incredible progress. Here's the President. He was out on patrol yesterday. He was handing out pizza and burgers and thanking people, the guards and law enforcement for doing the great job they're doing to keep the people in DC safe and secure.
Speaker 1: We've had some.
Speaker 5: Incredible results and results have come out, and it's like a different place.
Speaker 1: It's like a different city. It's the capital. It's going to be the best in the world. We're going to do what you're doing with law enforcement, and very.
Speaker 5: Importantly also, we're going to physically do it. We're going back to Congress for some money and we're going to redo a lot of the pavement, a lot of the medians, a lot of the Graffiti's all coming off real fast.
Speaker 1: It's going to come down real fast.
Speaker 5: And we're going to be not so much building, it's cleaning and fixing and redoing and putting brand new surfaces down on your roads and streets.
Speaker 3: And when people come in from.
Speaker 1: The airport all the way to the Capitol, of.
Speaker 3: The White House or any place they going, they're.
Speaker 1: Going to say, wall, this place is spotless.
Speaker 5: You do the job on safety, and I'll get this place fixed up physically.
Speaker 1: And we're going to be so proud of it at the end of six months.
Speaker 5: But let's say at the end of a year, this place will be maxed out in terms of beauty.
Speaker 2: I talk all the time on this program that I have a personal safety security strategy for every situation that I know that I'm going to find myself in. When I go out at my home, when I'm at work, you have to. I've had too many threats over the course of my career, and I won't talk about them often, but I've had plenty of them, and you know, it was especially tough when you have young kids and you're getting real threats, including a fatwah on my head. That was not a pleasant time in my life. But I am urging everybody you must have a personal safety security plan for you and your family. There are bad, evil people in this world. I wish they didn't exist. And I said this when I deliver us from evil, is that it's very hard for good people to wrap their minds around the concept that evil does exist and evil doesn't think twice. You know an evil human being, How evil do you have to be to harm a child, to rape a child? Those pedophiles exist.
Speaker 1: That is evil.
Speaker 2: The lowest scum of the earth, or people that wouldn't blink and take your life or take the life of your your spouse or your children. They don't care. So you know we have you know, there is the lethal option, and I carry a pistol. I've been a believer in the Second Amendment my entire life. I usually carry the six hour P three sixty five in case you're interested. But I also have my burner cl which is a non lethal option. And I've been urging all of you their advertisers on this program, but that's not why I'm having them on today. This is not an infomercial. This is about how to protect yourself, your family if that God forbid moment ever comes. And you see this in small towns and big cities all across the country, this idiocy of defund dismantled no bail laws. Look at this, you know, look at the recent criminal that got out and killed somebody had been in jail, you know, for less than twenty four hours before, and four separate arrests.
Speaker 1: How many more.
Speaker 2: People are going to have to die? And what are you going to do if the God forbid moment comes in your life? I care too much about all of you in this audience. The life I live, which is my dream that has come true, is only because of all of you. And if I don't share with you, you know my passionate belief that everybody needs a security and safety strategy, regardless of who you are, where you live, what your age is, what your sex is, it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter if you're trained in situational self defense as I am, because you may not have that opportunity.
Speaker 1: I just urge everyone. I think one way.
Speaker 2: And there are people that are afraid of a firearm, for example, but I don't think you'll be afraid of the non lethal option. It's legal in all fifty states. You don't need a permit, you don't need a background check. It fires very powerful projectiles and that's tear gas, pepper spray, kinetic rounds, and you can incapacitate any perpetrator. You can hit a target forty to fifty sixty feet away with incredible accuracy. I know because I practiced with my burner, and I can shoot that more than I can my pistol. Because of the hearing loss I've had with all these years that have been on radio.
Speaker 1: Anyway, we have.
Speaker 2: Josh Schirard is with us. He is director of Law Enforcement for Berner and Brian Gann, CEO of Berner and anyway, they both join us today. You know now that the nation's kind of dialed in and focusing their attention on safety and security.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I can't tell you how many advertisers and Linda can back me up on this.
Speaker 1: People.
Speaker 2: I'll give you an example. Gambling companies. They want betting betting sites. They have offered US millions and millions and millions of dollars to be advertised on the program. I did it one early point when they first started, But I had no idea become such a nationwide epidemic in terms of gambling addiction, and I don't really want to be a part of it. The only advertisers I take and that I will give my endorsement to are products that I truly believe in. And your product, Brian, when we first met, I knew right away that this had the potential to really become big. Now you've become bigger than ever. Five hundred plus government agencies support this technology. They're using your products, police departments, private security firms. You know, I would just urge everybody please look at their videos, educate yourself with them, decide for yourself if this technology is good for you anyway.
Speaker 1: Good to have you back, and same with you, Josh. Great to have you back.
Speaker 6: Well, it's great to be on the show with you. Sean, thank you very much. You know, I remember the first time I came down to your house and we're out in the backyard and we're shooting, and I said, look, you know, I've been a gun owner my whole life, but you know, I don't know how quick i'd be to pull the trigger, and you know, and then I worry if I hesitate, is that a fatal hesitation for me? And I said, what do you think? Do I represent five percent or ten percent of gun owners? And I'll never forget this, Sean, you said to me, he says, Brian.
Speaker 4: I'm a gun owner.
Speaker 6: Two been a gun owner my whole life, he said, He said, But ninety percent of gun owners live in mortal fear of having to pull the trigger and take a life because the consequences of doing that, particularly in the society we live in today, are overwhelming. I mean legally, financially and with the burner we give people the opportunity to stop at a sail and without the risk of taking a life or causing permanent injury. And you know, it's been very important to me, and I know it's been very important to you.
Speaker 2: I quick break more with Josherard and Brian Ganz on the other side from Berner Byurna dot Com. By the way, the final hour of the Sean Hannity shows up next.
Speaker 7: Hang on for Sean's conservative.
Speaker 2: Solutions as evil is real and the reality is people have to defend themselves. And Josh, you know, maybe for people that are reluctant to go with a firearm and lethal force at the very least, I think you need a burner in your household. I have numerous burners that are strategically located all throughout my house. To be very honest, I'm not giving away my personal security strategy. I'm telling you stay away from my house. It's not going to end well for you.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, I'm you know, I've been a cop for over twenty years and carried a gun for that long as well. But I also I am a stats guy. I'm data driven, and I want to know. Not only do I want to prepare for the worst case scenario. I want to be able to be prepared for what's most likely to happen. And when we look at stats, historically, the chance of you having to use deadly force in the course of your life is astronomically low. We're talking in twenty twenty three, four hundred and seven, there were four hundred seventy one justifiable homicides in the United States. So four hundred and seventy one people had to utilize a gun to defend themselves and kill another individual. That's one in seven hundred thousand chants of you having to do that. Now, when we look at the victimization of just violent crime in general, of a lesser degree, your chances of being a victim of some sort of violent crime are about one in two hundred and sixty one in two hundred and sixty So your chance of having to use some sort of self defense that's less than lethal self defense is so much greater. Why wouldn't you have some sort of plan, Why wouldn't you have some sort of tool, some sort of device to be able to make sure that you can defend yourself among so many different circumstances, Because you are not going to be taking someone's life. The chance of you having to pull the trigger and kill someone in someone's life just is so so very low.
Speaker 6: This is really just so applicable to.
Speaker 7: So many situations and so many different people.
Speaker 6: But you know, Sean, it's interesting. I was on a podcast the other day with John Locke, and I don't know how many of your audience know him, but he's the guy that wrote the book More Guns, Less Crime, And in his study he came up with a statistic that if you use a gun to stop a crime, ninety five percent of the time, you don't need to pull the trigger. Why because most of these criminals are cowards. If they see that you're prepared to fight back in whatever way, they're going to turn and they're going to find, you know, an easier mark, an easier victim. So when you're carrying the burner, which as you know, looks very very much like a real firearm, we see this.
Speaker 2: Even well, no, well, it does look like a firearm. If you get the color I get, which is black, which looks like a firearm. Linda has pink, orange, and yellow, it looks like a toy.
Speaker 6: Well, you know, there are some people that wanted to look like a firearm, and there's some people that wanted to look less lethal. But if you pull out this launcher and you pointed at somebody, the vast majority of people are going to turn on their heel and turn away. And you know, there's something interesting with what's going on in DC. I mean, you pointed out a very very important statistic. This is the murder capital of the world. As soon as the president put troops on every corner, federalize the police, there's been no murders. Why because people see that there's cops out there and they're afraid. If you're prepared to stand up, if you're prepared to defend yourself, you couldn't get people to back off. And I think that you know, for most people, you are your first you are your own first responder. I mean, what is it normally the police seven minutes to get to you.
Speaker 4: That's that's it.
Speaker 2: The quickest response team. Whatever is going to happen will have happened the quickest response team. Listen. I urge people to please take a look at your product. You're an advertiser, not because of any other reason. Is I am a passionate believer in your technology. Just go to their website, look at the videos, decide for yourself. I think every one of you hearing my voice now should have one by RNA dot com. It is effective. Five hundred government agencies have adopted this technology for a reason. Police departments are adopting it for a reason.
Speaker 1: It works.
Speaker 2: Brian appreciate you. Josh appreciate you as well. Thank you both. Eight hundred ninety four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program,