Speaker 1: First of all, you don't know me.
Speaker 2: We all about that high school drama. Girl drama girl, all about them.
Speaker 3: High school queens. We'll take you for a ride. And our comic girl shared for the right.
Speaker 2: Drama Queens, girl girl fashion, but your tough girl.
Speaker 4: You could sit with us girl Drama Queens, Drama, Queens, Drama, Queens, Drama, Drama, Queens, Drama, Queens.
Speaker 5: Literally every minute.
Speaker 1: But we were not filming. I was just sitting in a chair, like, my life, my life, my life.
Speaker 3: Well, tell everyone what you're talking about, Hillary.
Speaker 5: This episode is going to open my life. Uh yes, hey, my life. Everybody.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Drama Queens. We're talking about And this is an infamous episode, right, Sure, some people hate it? Somebody else read the synopsis.
Speaker 3: Okay, Season six, episode eleven. I think I'm the only one that had fun on this episode. We did?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 3: Sure did?
Speaker 5: My Echo?
Speaker 3: My Shadow and Me Air date November seventeen, two thousand and eight, in a very special episode. Wow, it sounds like we're starting in after school special, which this definitely was not. Chad Michael Murray Penn's an homage to the classic films of the nineteen forties. Karen's cafe is transformed into a glamorous nightclub, with Lucas as its proprietor, Nathan as the bartender, Haley is the nightclub's residence, singer Peyton and Brooke as town floozies.
Speaker 6: Susies wholesome nieces that are stupid.
Speaker 3: And just had no clue what was going on, and oh boy, mouth is a is a reporter and the town drunk. Wow, let's get started.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you guys, Chad did write this, which I really want to give him credit. Yep. At the time, we all thought we were grown ups, right, and we were twenty five, twenty six, Like a kid, a twenty five or twenty six year old kid writing an episode of a TV show is a very big deal.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, for somebody who didn't go to school for writing or try And he's not trying to get in a writer's room, he's not. Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, he just had an idea and begged to do it for years and they finally were like, you know what, Chad, write a bottle episode. It don't tie it to anything in the narrative, just make it live on an island. And he did it. And I don't think they helped him very much, because you know, they wanted to prove a point. You're not a writer, we are, and I think he turned in something that was so fun, weird, but that made it interesting. Yeah, So for any kid out there with a dream, just keep pushing. Man. I'm glad he won this fight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, me too. And knowing that he did that was the thing that inspired me to go ask if I could direct an episode, which because I think I was the first one out of all of us to do that. And I went to Greg, one of our producers, with a script because I had seen Chad do this, and I was like, wait, this is a possibility we could actually branch out side because we definitely were not encouraged to do anything other than what we were let alone other projects, Like we were notwidged to do anything on our show besides act. So yeah, to go home and break down an old script from seasons before with I had all my tabs and all my little notes on it, and I mapped out scenes and I did blocking like I used to do in our direct plays in high school. And I came in with a huge binder and gave it to Greg and I was like, this is what I would have done with that episode if you had let me direct it, you know, three years ago, can I have one in the future? And they liked it and they gave me one, and it is you know, to Chad's credit, because he was the first one to take the step and go, hey, I want to do something else. Yeah, I appreciated that.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: I think that's a big deal.
Speaker 6: Who is just the fact so many people I think out in the world who don't work in our industry don't know how they really do put those barriers up for us. And you know, I've I've worked on things as I know you guys have where that's policy where producers will say, we hired you to act, we expect you to be an actor. Don't ask to direct, don't ask for input, don't you know, and they fill in the rest of the blanks, and and so I will say for us, I think that you know, whatever the TV version of like the seven Year Itch is, like by season six, you're just like I can only say, but I love him like so many more times, like please God, you know, how are we.
Speaker 3: Going to keep doing the same thing again?
Speaker 6: And to start finding these these avenues? You know, he took the lid off that box, and it did. I mean, it pushed you to go in direct Joy and then James and then me, and it really I think inspired each of us in.
Speaker 3: Our own ways.
Speaker 6: And listen. As much as some of the powers that be didn't want to help us, didn't want us to succeed at some of these things, I do appreciate that they said, Okay, if this is what it's going to be, if you love these old you know, old timey forties films, if you love this old like lore of Sinatra and whatever, we're going to give it context. And so the minute the episode opened, like.
Speaker 3: I genuinely was like, what is six to eleven?
Speaker 6: And then it started and I was like, oh my god, he's watching the movie.
Speaker 3: It's the forties episode, isn't it.
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 7: And it was a cool device I think for them to give us to get in and out of this world from Tree Hill, to go into this sort of dreamscape.
Speaker 3: And you know, they.
Speaker 6: They opened the door to this new world for us and we got to go have a time. And I don't know then we did.
Speaker 1: Other shows have done it successfully too. I mean, didn't really Dale go on a time travel adventure? Did they feel like I saw like black and white things, be watching fricking Nickelodeon and kids cartoons forever. But I feel like in Passing, I've seen time travel on these other shows. Okay, and it is cool to get out of your bubble, but yeah, I wish they would have taken better care of Chad in this moment because as a new writer, you know, he's coming up with the story arcs and the A story and the B story and the C story, and I feel like they could have helped him massage some of that a little. Yeah, because some of the dialogue was hard for me as a woman to say, and I'm that's not a dig at our friend here. That is a dig at the grown up in the room, not being like that's a hard thing for a woman to say, say it out loud yourself.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, to to not help bring what we often saw in that bygone era on screen, which was like, gee, mister, I just need some help, you know, like to not help all of us in our modern era doing a flashback bring it up to date. I hear what you're saying. I guess in my brain, I was like, Wow, we did the thing, because that's what so many women were forced to do back then.
Speaker 1: Y'all. I had to spin in the middle of that bridge and.
Speaker 6: Say how many times did it take you to do that with a straight face?
Speaker 1: Did you see how wide that shot is?
Speaker 6: I have it written down as questions zero times?
Speaker 5: You guys. I was like, you want me to do what?
Speaker 1: And the director who shot on me nameless because he's a tool, was.
Speaker 5: Like, you got to spin in the middle of the bridge? A spin?
Speaker 1: And I was like spin, Like, like, how why would I spin when I'm telling him my feelings because we're doing this big crane shot and it's gonna look better if you spin, and you just keep spinning, and I'm like, like Lisa in the Sound of Music.
Speaker 5: Sixteen, go ahead, what you talking about? I got a spin?
Speaker 1: And so if you look, I am just making his face.
Speaker 5: I'm just like a need la.
Speaker 3: It's so solvable, though, Like they could have just if he needed a spin, he could have had you and Chad dance together for a second, and you know, you know, you could have had to grab you and spin you around. I don't know, it's so solvable. It's so dumb.
Speaker 1: Suggestions were offered.
Speaker 3: I'm sure they were. No, that's what I'm saying, it's so frustrating that once. You know, sometimes when people get something stuck in their head, they can't move on from it. I mean, whatever, I've done the same thing, I guess, so I can't.
Speaker 1: Buy the butt.
Speaker 5: But the sets were gorgeous.
Speaker 1: I loved seeing Wilmington through this different lens.
Speaker 6: That was cool, and all that vintage cars and even the way that the that the sets changed the color palette of the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so blue and gray.
Speaker 6: It was. Yeah, it was so fun to see and you guys looked so beautiful. And I just remember, like you talking about knowing what book you were reading.
Speaker 3: I was like, well, this feels.
Speaker 6: Cool and especially joy I think, because I know for me and I think for most of us, your storyline was the most fun, like Haley getting.
Speaker 3: To do you know, big band stuff.
Speaker 6: I just remember being like, well, the way I'm going to have the most fun on this episode is I'm going to be the second set photographer. So I just like got into background costumes and I took pictures on set every day.
Speaker 3: That's what I did.
Speaker 6: Any scene I wasn't in, I took photos. So I have like I got to figure out how to digitize all of it. But I have this amazing sort of stash.
Speaker 1: Don't we have that sponsor baby, Yeah, we have legacy Legacy bo lazy Bog.
Speaker 6: That's not even an insert. It just happened naturally. But yes, Like, I've got all these beautiful, old vintage photos of you guys, and they're so they just pretty I got to dig them up.
Speaker 3: Well, I had a ball on this episode. I'm sorry. I'm sorry you guys had to do all the stuff you had to do because I had fun.
Speaker 1: But you wrote music for this episode, right I did?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they asked, Well, No, I had a song called the Hotel Cafe that I had written because I did a set before I ever got one Tree Hill. I had done a set of jazz standards at the Hotel Cafe in La and I thought it'd be fun to write a song for the venue in keeping with the night, and so we just transferred the name to Karen's Cafe. And then when I sent that in, they were like, this is great. Do you have any other stuff? It's like, yes, please.
Speaker 6: Hold You're like then out a whole night.
Speaker 3: Yes, So wrote a bunch of stuff with my writing partner at the time, and yellow and yeah, and then we actually got to score the episode. I don't think they ended up using most of it. It was much more theatrical and sort of cinematic than they Our director wanted more forties actually style again yeah which yeahs ours was more like theatrical and emotional, but I liked.
Speaker 1: You know what they chose is that also when you were working on the Notebook.
Speaker 3: No, this was aft okay, so wait this aired two thousand and eight, so the Notebook score was done. We have probably done the workshop, maybe maybe the year prior, which is also probably why they knew that that nineteen forties music was in my wheelhouse.
Speaker 1: Because you're so Rachel McAdams.
Speaker 3: It's beful, it's so fun, and James so debonning and so just he so fit that time period so well. I remember walking. First of all, I was so excited when I got this script.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, it's rancs.
Speaker 3: I'm so excited. And I remember running into the trailer the first day and I opened it up and I look at James and he's hovering over the sink shaving his face. He's got half a face as shaving cream, and he looks up because I really flung the door open. I'm glad he didn't cut himself. And he looks over his shoulder at me, and I was like, are you so excited? The first day of this episode?
Speaker 6: So much fun?
Speaker 3: And he just looked at me like I had three heads, and he's like, yeah, it's gonna be fun, Joey.
Speaker 5: I just slammed the door and ran back out.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 3: I was super stoked. But the costumes were great, had fun with them. I didn't love the wigs, but I didn't either.
Speaker 1: Should we just go ahead and talk about the wigs?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: My wig was so bad? You guys, why did they make us wear wigs?
Speaker 1: If we come the badge right now, then we could talk about fun stuff for the last half of the episode.
Speaker 3: Hopefully everyone at home is okay with that sandwich, right, like, yeah.
Speaker 1: You know, it's like shappetizer, but the entree and dessert are gonna be gorgeous. Guys. The wigs. The reason that they did the wigs this way is because we were doing this huge episode and they weren't giving us any more money. All the money had gone into the sets and all the extras and the cars and like all the background. It didn't go to us and so in order to do finger waves and pin curls on how many.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for different hairstyles for each scene because we had different I had some different hairstyles. Yeah, you guys had hats and yeah, I mean there was there was a lot to do the whole thing, too many other extras to do their hair too.
Speaker 1: What you didn't know they were also wedding down the streets so that it had that glisteny ill noir vibe and do you know what doesn't go together?
Speaker 3: Tell them wigs and water. Oh, turns out wigs and water and a hot We shot that in the summer, so then there was the humidity plus the cakey makeup, plus the wigs and the watered streets. It wasn't great. It was rough. Also, Yeah, I just feel like.
Speaker 6: I look like I've run a marathon, but and then like put a gown on, like I look sweaty but matted.
Speaker 3: I don't know, because.
Speaker 1: There weren't enough people to touch us up on set and also get people ready back in the trailer.
Speaker 3: Our sweet team. But I do remember as much as we.
Speaker 6: Were like, oh boy, these wigs, they're just they're just starting to do the thing in humidity that like poodles do.
Speaker 3: Uh oh.
Speaker 6: And then when they tried to figure out how to make it a little better with some of the hats, like, y'all, you two know, for any of our friends at home who haven't figured this out, if you've seen me stand next to any other living human ever, I have a giant head. It's just a really large skull. I think my parents tried to make me feel better about it when I was little, and they were like, Oh, it's just you have a big brain. I y'all, I don't fit an a vintage hat like today, like I I just don't. And and I remember being in the fitting and they just kept bringing these hats in and I was like, guys, what are we doing? And then they had to find a hat that sort of was just like a little top of the skull circle with like a front piece, and they were like, here, this doesn't have to fit around your head. It's just gonna sit on it.
Speaker 1: We're gonna pin it to you, stable to you.
Speaker 6: We're just gonna pin it onto the top of your noggin and send you in there to talk to Austin and Paul while Paul's you know, ripping a bag get apart?
Speaker 3: How cool was that? Said?
Speaker 6: By the way, my favorite, but that was like the one thing they could get to fit over my big fat head and that poofy way. It was like it was a Ramon or poor wardrobe girls.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hair and makeup and wardrobe really had a time.
Speaker 1: Joy.
Speaker 6: Do you know what that's called? Like the hat that sits on the is it? Is it a It's not a fascinator. That's the British version.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 3: The pillbox hats sit off to the side, but they're often round and it was a little and they sit on the topdies sixties vibe. Yeah, the ones that sit on the top from the forties. I don't I don't know. It gives you a swoop like a bang.
Speaker 5: Girl's a topper.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that is?
Speaker 3: A topper? That's probably it?
Speaker 1: A top had nineteen eighties mal bangs for most of this episode, like LUs shit was teased. It was so high because it would fall out because of the humidity. And they're like, well, if we just.
Speaker 5: Tease it a little, just.
Speaker 3: Teaset to make it straight, because they knew that humidity was there. What was the why don't they just make it straight. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Here's here's what I remember. I remember the wig fitting and I had started putting red in my hair because I didn't want to be anyone's blonde fantasy anymore. I was working over it.
Speaker 5: Clearly.
Speaker 1: The theme is that I was over everything at this point, and I was like, Oh, I'm just gonna get some red deposit shampoo and they can highlight and bleach my hair all they want, but the second I go home, it's red again. They can't do anything about it. And so when we did our when we did our fittings for these wigs, I was like, Okay, give me a red wig to match my hair now, because you can see at the beginning of the episode it's significantly darker. And producers came in and they were like, you're the blonde and I was like, yeah, but we're all kind of switching it up. So wouldn't it be cool if like Brook got to be blonde, or Haley got to be blonde, or someone else got to be blonde. And they were like, the note from the studio is that no one likes you as a redhead, and this is how we're going to get you to be blonde. Again. And what you'll see is that we've got another episode coming.
Speaker 6: Out that they made me wear the red wig.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they there's another episode coming up where I have to wear a blonde wig again. They were just like, if you're not going to do what we say, we're going to write it into the script and make you uncomfortable.
Speaker 5: And it was a big deal.
Speaker 1: Big deal. And they made a point on set two of just being like, you're really not attractive as anything, and I'm just like, I hate it here you guys, I like my blue dress.
Speaker 6: Though your dress was so good and that asymmetrical back.
Speaker 3: Come on, it was the year of the sticky bootitty. Yeah, we all had it. Seemed like we were having the most fun in our scenes with Paul. Yes, Oh my god, the best. He was built for that era. He was built for that those those time period movies. I'm surprised it isn't done any mustache. Oh yeah, so good him sitting there a hopper and over the spaghetti with the Yeah, super super bad. Yeah, it was just so good.
Speaker 1: A second joy when he came on, he was coming back to the dressing room to see you. Can we talk about that scene because I found myself unexpectedly into it.
Speaker 3: Same we had a ball. It was so much fun.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but are you the.
Speaker 1: First person to voluntarily kiss Dan Scott or guess that was involuntarily.
Speaker 3: It was definitely involuntary.
Speaker 5: We're such a handsome man.
Speaker 1: No one wants to kiss him.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: It's weird too, because it was like a struggle kiss, which is like, oh, it's my friend, Like I don't know. It felt strange because we were definitely super close by then really really, you know, he was probably my best friend on the show at the time. It sorry, my brain went somewhere anyway, but I.
Speaker 1: Thinking about kissing him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have kiss Paul in real life, and he's a good kisser, and se you know, we are friends, you're not friends. You never know what's going to happen. But anyway, we are very impressed. But he's a good kisser, and so it was weird in that moment to be having a struggle kiss with someone who is a friend and then slapping him in the face, which I had to. He was like, just hit me. I'm like, Paul, I want to hate you. Just hit me, all right, So I smacked him. But what you saw on camera was the real deal.
Speaker 1: For sure. I liked it. I mean, look, I don't like I did too scene at all, but I liked the way you just talked.
Speaker 5: Right over him.
Speaker 1: Like there was just a chemistry there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we worked on that scene quite a bit. I remember I was having a ball. This is my dream come true to sit and do a little continental accent and wear the cute little vintage clothes, and it's like, who knows I'll ever get a chance to do this again in my life. I might as well just yuck it up.
Speaker 1: That was a conversation. I remember us talking about what the accent was supposed to be, like the gal Friday of it all, and how we were supposed to lean into it. I didn't. Yeah, I'm talking about I need love, guys, I need love, I.
Speaker 6: Ash.
Speaker 3: But it was tough because you guys were in an awkward position. There was there was just behind the scenes stuff that was awkward. And to have to be like stuck in these costumes and saying these things and you know, Hillary, what you're talking about, all this all the BTS stuff that you were struggling with. They were trying to strong arm you, and you know, it was uncomfortable. I think for a lot of people.
Speaker 1: My favorite part of it was because most of my scenes were with Chad and he was so excited, you guys, like, this was his dream come true. It was really really fun to be with him and and just kind of like be a part of the celebration because after every take he would be like, how was that? Did that feel okay for you? Like do you want to change anything? And I was like, no, I don't want to change anything. You're so pumped right now, buddy, I'm into it. So like you can see that I'm kind of smiling in some of these more awkward things that I have to say because I can He's hanging on every word on the other side of the camera and so pumped about it. And I just wanted it to be great for him because he was so excited.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like, that's a fun thing to share with someone when their dream is coming true and you get to stand next to them while it happens. Taylor Swift and Travis Kelsey, Yeah, it's a fun thing and so and also Paul was around a lot, and you guys know, Paul's mantra is make it work. Yeah, I admit it doesn't matter if it doesn't make sense to you, like, make it work. So I need love. I'm just gonna keep saying it. Just play the recordating, I'm so irritating. Okay, skills on the piano, what's so funny as I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 3: He was so hokey. He was just pounding his hands, like bopping around Antoine committing to the piano. Man Like, he was just having such a good time, And you're right, watching your friends just have a really good time. There's nothing better.
Speaker 6: I He made me giggle every time it cut to.
Speaker 3: Him Lee too, with the red hair, and that he really committed so hard in this episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my god. I mean I bought Lee in a nineteen forties movie. I was like, is this absolute venture movie? What's happening here?
Speaker 6: Yeh?
Speaker 1: When he's all bleary eye on the bridge and like you can feel the fear on him, Yeah, he killed.
Speaker 6: Lee is so good and it was really nice to get to see his range. I think because Lee is so good at his job, sometimes he makes it look so easy that you forget how good he is. And to see him in an episode like this committing to that comedy and stumbling out of the club and falling into the trash, you know, with the bottles rish crashing, like really sort of stereotypical forties comedy. And then to your point, you get to him so afraid and I don't know, I just loved, Oh, I love to see the range. And I loved that his character got to go on a journey because at the beginning you think, like, ah, here he is like the drunk reporter who thinks he's like two big for his bridges, and then you realize he's really onto something and you know he's in danger.
Speaker 3: It's so exciting. That's tough to fit all that into one episode. You know, they were like, write a bottle episode, but it's an entire story arc. There's a whole movie in twenty eight minutes, No No forty.
Speaker 1: The last three seasons, it's everything from Keith's death to Peyton getting pregnant, and.
Speaker 3: So it's just all piled into one. Yeah, and Julian, that was fun too. I loved in the warehouse when you walk in he's talking, he just pauses and like pauses his shoes, pick around a little sugar, switch the knife up. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I loved I was gonna say in the same way I loved seeing Lee in this era, I loved seeing Austin in this era. They're so fun, those two, and it really made me want them to go do some like old timey caper together, now a caper.
Speaker 1: I feel like I can say this now because surely it's not going to happen at this point. I've been watching these episodes. There was a scene that I shot with Austin that I have not seen in any of the episodes yet, so I think they cut it. And when we are introduced to Julian, it is Peyton's in the bathroom at Trick and she's like washing her hands at the sink and someone comes in and grabs her and Percily kisses her.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I remember this.
Speaker 5: Do you remember us filming this?
Speaker 3: Yes, you filmed it, and oh yes.
Speaker 1: Because it was a huge deal that the camera that was on me as the person spins me around and is kissing me. I made these like horror show.
Speaker 5: Bug eyes, and I do it in this episode.
Speaker 1: But I made the horror show bug eyes. And they were like, hey, Hillary, we're gonna go again. But if you could keep your eyes closed, that would be great, and I was like, uh, I'm being sexually assaulted in the woman's bathroom. Yeah, I probably wouldn't lean into it. Frand yeah, they made me watch like playback to show me how ugly I looked with my bug eyes being forcibly kissed by Julian, And so they just cut it out of the episode. And I didn't say anything in the first episode that Julian was in because I was like, maybe I'm mis remembering. Maybe it's like in a later episode.
Speaker 5: But I feel like by the time we get.
Speaker 1: To the nineteen forties thing, it must have just been cut out.
Speaker 6: You remember that, I do, because I remember I remember being there. It was like one of those trick days where they're just like all stand around and yeah, because I have that like that icky feeling of just remembering how uncomfortable the whole thing was, and that must have been why right that they watched it and they were like, oh no, there's no way to make this all cool, sexy, sexy.
Speaker 3: Not sexy. It's it's literally threatening.
Speaker 6: That's horrifying, horrifying.
Speaker 1: We shot it so many times, so many times.
Speaker 6: And that anyone could write it and go this will work.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, this is a good idea.
Speaker 1: This is a.
Speaker 3: Normal thing for a person to do to another person.
Speaker 5: They like this.
Speaker 1: No, I love seeing Austin be this bad guy and that's what reminded me of it in this episode is that he can be dastardly and it's cute.
Speaker 3: It's not he really leans into it so fun. Why was Joe in this episode?
Speaker 5: Sir Chad could punish it?
Speaker 3: This brought him all the way out for this episode, but he didn't do anything. And not that I don't love watching Joe on screen. I just was like, why what? There's no storyline, there's what's happening?
Speaker 1: Girl? I just there's certain things like why is Brooke a bad guy? Like a vicious, two faced bad guy in this episode?
Speaker 3: So dumb? Yeah? Yeah, you didn't really have any They didn't give you much depth or I don't mean, I'm not saying that you don't bring depth to your character. It's just that it was like on the page, like what what are you there for? What are you trying to do?
Speaker 6: There was a lot, I think, and I don't remember if there was something else going on when we were shooting this. I'm not even sure I was supposed to be in this episode, How would.
Speaker 5: We do it without Brook?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: You were? No, you were? How can we do that?
Speaker 6: I just remember, like there, I don't remember why it's been so long. I don't remember if I was supposed to be doing something else, or we were traveling for something, or I don't know, but I remember the panic of having to insert scenes for me into this episode, like right at the eleventh hour.
Speaker 1: Ooh weird.
Speaker 6: I think many of you guys had like more fleshed out stories, and then with me, it was like, oh, uh no, make or do this?
Speaker 3: I don't know, make or do this? Yeah, maybe we need a reason to shoot Peyton.
Speaker 6: Let's make it Brooke, which, like you know, in the in the grand scheme of our show doesn't track for our characters, especially where they are together in season six. But I think I think sometimes when you're like when there's a panic shift right before you know a big show's getting shot and there's things like wigs melting, they're less concerned with us.
Speaker 3: Did they give did don't even have a reason in this episode to be so? I mean, was it just like just jealousy? She just didn't like.
Speaker 5: She just wanted that Lucas guy. She just wanted real.
Speaker 6: She just wanted her problems with money and men to be fixed.
Speaker 3: Some somebody needs to affects my problem.
Speaker 1: I would have gladly given you the dove necklace storyline.
Speaker 3: Babe, listen, you mean you wanted me to twirl for you? Yes, there was so much that could have happened, and I love to see team up on something BLF like solving a crime.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I would have been very cool. I would have been fun. But that might have been if we'd been directing the episode. Joyce.
Speaker 1: Well, but also to that point when you have a very young writer and you don't sit down and do like all the read throughs, and what are the female writers in the room have to say about it? And what is some of the older writers the other young writers, They didn't workshop it with him in a way that could have helped him, and I think, I'll just say it. I think that they were like, oh, you think you can write an episode? Okay? Yeah? Took everything really, really literally because he had the audacity to want to try something, and so that was part of the reason that I was like, I want to commit to this shit. I gotta say just because we're gonna stick it.
Speaker 3: To them, prove them wrong.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's get them.
Speaker 3: Such a different time peer if it wasn't that long ago, But it just feels so different. I look at there's so much encouragement now. I feel like for young artists and people who are established in one thing and wanted to try and do something else, it feels like there's this constant available community of people going, yes, I want to see you succeed. I want to see you try this, try that. Great. And I don't know why it was back then they were like, no day in your lane.
Speaker 6: I think we're much more in a we're much more in a culture of mentorship.
Speaker 3: Yeah than we were then.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: For so long there was this gatekeeping attitude about like, well I managed to get in the door, so I can't let anybody else in after me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got to earn just the way I did.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And I think when enough of us started figuring out how to climb through the window, we were like, well, this feels dumb. If we just open the door and let everybody in, the vibes are going to be better in here.
Speaker 3: People are happier, better ideas, yes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And so I think that that shift has been so monumental, but it is worth remembering that we were really in an era where we weren't encouraged, let alone supported, And you know, I do remember when scenes were written for me. Finally in this episode saying to the powers that be, I find what you've done, Like, I know you're on a time crunch, and you know we're building these sets and we're doing these things, and you're approving all this stuff and you're renting picture vehicles and it's it's it's a whole undertaking.
Speaker 3: I get that.
Speaker 6: And you've turned these things around for me in twelve hours, and I I find them to be rather demeaning. Yeah, and that, and then it's you know, you get met with oh, don't take it. Oh come on, you're being too sensitive. This is ridiculous. It's we need a foil, we need and it's like, hmmm, do you And and the thing that stood out to me thinking about that watching the episode was actually hillary that we even had a little something repeated between Peyton and Brooke Brooks like fix my.
Speaker 3: Problems with men and with money. And then you even.
Speaker 6: Say like, well, what do I have to do short of throwing myself at you? By the way, more power to people. But it did it did feel a little reductive, and I and I think it's an interesting point that you make a you know, we can talk about now what was happening behind the scenes and be that even where whacking this mentorship vibe that we all work so hard at now even where when someone was being supported, they were still being undercut at the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, then, yeah, you know.
Speaker 5: That's what it was.
Speaker 1: It was like they gave him a yes, but they withheld full support. And I think everyone Chad could still be writing television if he'd had full support and he had a moss that was like, I'm going to mentor you.
Speaker 5: If this is a.
Speaker 1: Goal of yours, let me help you do it, and like really like learn the ropes. And that's why, like when I go to see Megan Parks movies, she was on a teen drama, she had to say crazy shit on her team. She was surrounded by mentors and people that were like women, Oh, we're going to introduce you to this writer's group, and we're going to introduce you to these female directors and they're going to raise you up, you know, to be the next generation of leaders. And we kind of we missed the boat on that. But that said, we looked cute in our weird wigs.
Speaker 6: But you know what I do appreciate, to be honest, is that even though look, the environment on our show for us, especially as women, could not have been more different from the environment on our friend Megan show. But we navigated around it. We worked around it, we figured it out of it. We supported each other's art, we supported each other's ideas, we supported each other's music writing directing. Like we we we may have had to claw our way into those spaces, but we were undeterred. So you know, I say, that's I say, fascinator topper.
Speaker 5: What do we call them?
Speaker 6: Whoppers?
Speaker 5: Off tops?
Speaker 6: Toppers, off toppers? Off to you, my guests.
Speaker 5: Did you guys ever see Bugsy Malone?
Speaker 1: We got Bayou and Jody Fosters.
Speaker 3: No, it's like little kids doing a gangster movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like it's terrible, right, It's like a little kid It was a really famous director, joy who was that. It was a very famous director, like an Oscar winning director that did this movie. It's all little kids doing a gangster movie and instead of shooting each other with guns, they're like throwing pies at each other and that's why they kill each other. And it's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: The musical too right, I don't think, so.
Speaker 1: So fun to watch. And so that was the energy that I personally took into this episode. I was like, Hey, yay, we're gonna Bugsy Malone.
Speaker 6: It Alan Parker starring Jody Foster, Scott Bayo, Florence Garland.
Speaker 1: They like shot it in London. They spent a ton of money on it. It was a deal.
Speaker 3: I do appreciate that they, even though they knew the writing was like, they weren't giving job the support that he needed. I appreciate that they at least trusted us enough to bring in depth and ideas and things to the characters that they knew they could throw something at us at the last minute, especially you, so with like last minute pages and know that we were all gonna show up. I mean, at least they at least that burden on our shoulders. They knew we could carry.
Speaker 1: What was your theme movie when you were like we all had such different storylines. You're the fem fatale, so enjoy I mean, you are just the the Humphrey Bogart, Laura Becall, Yes.
Speaker 3: The Barbara Stanwick, Like, Uh, I don't know what the movie is. There's one. There is one movie with Barbara Stanwick in a dressing room. Actually, I think is when it opens.
Speaker 6: Oh, so it's like it's like a real reference.
Speaker 3: It might have been. I can't believe we got Casablanca by the way, right, so cool for the opening scene. Casablanca was in the opening scene of our show.
Speaker 1: Because we didn't have any expensive bands. We had your music and we had I think two other songs that really stood out, but we weren't paying like you know, Aerosmith or sometimes he would get those really expensive songs.
Speaker 6: And who owns Is that a movie? Like is Casabanca owned by Warner Brothers?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's probably isn't. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I think that being part of such like an old iconic studio might have really helped us out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in that moment. What was your inspirational movie? Hill bugsy Malones? Oh for this, that was the energy you went in with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, would you would you watch the prep.
Speaker 3: I didn't need to watch anything. I watched all of them my whole life. I've been watching preping for that. Yeah, you're like I.
Speaker 6: Was, I literally was writing the music for years. Enjoy you manifested this episode.
Speaker 3: I probably did.
Speaker 5: Did you plant this seed in chat Hen?
Speaker 3: Why aren't we doing our period piece?
Speaker 1: Did your notebook adaptation influence him?
Speaker 3: It might have might have done. I don't know.
Speaker 5: That's cool.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I have to ask him. Yeah, I sure was happy. Oh when we went out to that airplane hangar, that was really fun too. That was going out all the rain, and I remember filming out there. They drove us out. I don't know where it was. It was like forty five minutes away some airplane hangar. They brought in an old, giant, old airplane. This is before CGI was something that they could do easily. They were like, no's we actually need an old aircraft from the forties.
Speaker 6: Didn't it come from like am I remembering this correctly? Didn't that come somehow through the air show? Like we'd all go to the air show every year, and I feel like it was somebody associated with the air show was like, oh, yeah, I know a guy who's got a whatever plane in his old collection, like that kind of weird where you're like, is this real life? People have conversations like this. You know a man with a collectible warplane? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right, all the wig money was in that plane. Yeah, No, that looked beautiful. It reminded me of like Pearl Harbor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, that's what I was thinking.
Speaker 1: And there was a resurgence of interest in World War Two during that time. I mean, I feel like so many movies about World War Two came out when we were in high school. Saving Private Ryan and Pearl Harbor came out when we were like nineteen, and then I feel like there were a couple other movies that all really like fell into this theme. And I don't remember why was there an anniversary or something like it had infiltrated our pop culture to the point that you got Peyton walking along the bridge like, I'm not sure how I feel about the war.
Speaker 3: Yeah, come on, I could be a nurse.
Speaker 1: Peyton Sawyer would know exactly how she felt about everything.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know why World War two was such a bop.
Speaker 6: I wonder what it was you saying that makes me think, Oh, all the things we think, you know, watching the episode and then looking back on it, you saying we could have teamed up and done something. I'm like, Oh, wouldn't it have been neat for Peyton to go and argue that she wanted to write an opinion piece about the war for the newspaper to Mountain. Yes, yes, that would have been cool.
Speaker 1: Of course, we could have just lived in this world for a few more episodes.
Speaker 6: Honestly, if there was a caper, I'd have been so in.
Speaker 1: Yes, Okay, you guys, we're going to do a little bit of imagination right now because I need your opinions on that weird twist about Dan and Peyton's mother being in love and what that means for Lucas and Peyton and why was in there?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, use they were making it seem like you might actually be his sister. Yes, that's what I'm saying, And it made me feel kind of icky.
Speaker 3: Wait his sister Dan and Peyton's mother.
Speaker 6: If Dan and Peyton's mom had been together.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't that make her his stepdaughter.
Speaker 5: We never put a time on it.
Speaker 3: It sort of made it seem like, is Dan Peyton's dad, right?
Speaker 6: And yeah he were yeah, yeah yeah, and also Lucas's dad. They would be half siblings. I don't know it, it definitely it definitely rang like an icky bell for me.
Speaker 3: Oh, you'd make Lucas's sister you're talking about Oh oh oh, I see ew.
Speaker 1: It was confusing for me.
Speaker 3: I didn't catch because it came out of nowhere.
Speaker 1: It was like, wow, are you hanging out with that man? And instead of I put in my notes, is Peyton a sugar baby?
Speaker 3: Like not?
Speaker 1: No? Uh? I think everyone knew at that point too that I liked much older dudes. So I'm watching the episode just like, yeah, all right, Like Peyton's hanging out with Dan, this is cool.
Speaker 5: Like that's her energy, it's my energy.
Speaker 3: That's what I was thinking.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I was totally fine with it.
Speaker 1: But then it was like, I don't know why you'd hang out with Dan and it's.
Speaker 5: Like, actually, he was working my mom, not me. It was so weird.
Speaker 1: It was so like soap obra, which is cool, but it made me confused because I'm like, but wait, now we're gonna kiss? Yeah? Yeah, tree Hill's two small folks even in the forties.
Speaker 5: Lucas shoots Julian. Then Dan says, isn't this fun?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 5: What did he say? He goes, isn't this fun?
Speaker 3: Isn't this fun? Right after Lucas shoots Julian.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I loved it. Yeah, I really liked being with Dan in this episode.
Speaker 3: He was my favorite.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bad guys always make sense, and maybe this is why I'm attracted to like a bad guy in real life. They know what they want, they're not apologetic about it. They just go and they get it. And so playing a bad guy always makes sense because you don't play by anybody else's rule. But when you have to play the moral center with the dove necklace and like tell everybody.
Speaker 5: All about it, you had to play by all of these.
Speaker 1: Like ethical rules that I don't know, get kind of muddy. I would rather be the psychopath. Paul had so much fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Paul had a lot of fun. I wish they had not tokenized abusing women as like the here's how you're a bad guy. You know, here's how we know he's a bad guy. It was kind of gross. It just felt like a little too I don't know easy.
Speaker 1: I got slapped on my ass and on my face.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I didn't like the face too.
Speaker 3: It was awful. It just wasn't great. No, No, I don't. I don't think he enjoyed it much. I mean, he likes being a bad guy, but having to having to go around like man handling everybody and trying to I remember him feeling like talking about how uncomfortable this was. He was like, this is not I don't I don't mind being a bad guy, a gangster with the dudes, but why does it all Why did it have to be with all three women? He has to be so physically aggressive? It was gross and unnecessary.
Speaker 1: Did Dan ever hit a chick on our show?
Speaker 5: I remember when.
Speaker 1: The girl who knew that he shot Keith, he came into her house and he just standing there was super scary. But he did he ever lay hands on deb or Karen. No.
Speaker 6: The only person he ever got physical with at all was Carrie, and he pushed her up against the wall of the hotel room, remember, and said if you come after my grandson again, I'll kill you.
Speaker 3: But which didn't really have anything to do with her being a woman and him having a disdain for women. It was like, you are a threat to my family. I don't care what gender you are, and you have a problem. You have to stop.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And I remember us talking about it even in that episode, how it was intimidating, but it felt accurate and you understood the reaction from him.
Speaker 3: I mean, she kidnapped a child and self defense with her on the cornfield too, Sam, he had like.
Speaker 6: Two people going at each other who are both a bit threatening.
Speaker 3: But yeah, you know, I don't.
Speaker 6: Think that was ever really Paul's you know, even as Dan as mo. So it did feel really it felt heightened to a point of yeah, of discomfort in this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's just so many other ways to let somebody know that you're a bad guy. And you know, an episode when we've got forty five minutes to film stuff like, yeah, it would have been better to do.
Speaker 5: Somebody was working for stuff out Besides.
Speaker 3: That, I know he was having a lot of fun.
Speaker 6: Poor Paul too, because he's just he was always our protector. Like Paul was like, you know, he's the lion king for us.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Dead.
Speaker 6: You know, he's moved, and poor Paul in this episode has to like be the bully and he's only ever been our protector. Oh god, I just know it broke his heart. I remember to your point Joy him being so uncomfortab.
Speaker 1: And he was so sweet that he was finally getting to work with us. He never got to work with us girls. He was always working with the boys, and so it was like, oh my God, I get to play with the girls.
Speaker 5: How fun.
Speaker 1: Okay, now I'm gonna hate you.
Speaker 5: That's probably why.
Speaker 1: He wanted you to slap the shit out of him, just so it felt like fair.
Speaker 3: Yeah that actually makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see him. Yeah, that way he could say, like, no, really, I got the short end of the stick, Joy, I want to talk about I'm just going through my notes in chronological order. The tears running down your face in the airplane hangar so perfectly timed. How many takes did we do this?
Speaker 3: Professional?
Speaker 5: Baby? They were just bang bang oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah that was that was real. I don't know how many takes. I have no idea, but couldn't have been too many. They would have to reset my makeup all the time.
Speaker 6: When it works out like that, though, do you ever have that moment when you know you're on your closet and you can feel those big fat tears falling in your face and you just go, oh.
Speaker 3: Nailed it. Yeah, and you're like, I know exactly when to blink what it's like.
Speaker 6: Because sometimes you sob and you're on the wide shot and you're like, cool, no one's ever going to see this, And like, when I watch moments like that for friends or even the ones that I've had, and I'm just like, God, it's so nice when you get them in the clothes us.
Speaker 3: It's so nice, you know it is. Actually I get really uncomfortable if it's not. It works for the forties thing, but it was hard for me to stand there and let the tears stay and not wipe them away because I'm such a I just in real life, like, I don't like crying in front of people. I don't like people having to console me while I'm crying. I'm you know, It's an issue I've had for many years, and I'm getting better at as i get older and learning how to be more vulnerable with friends. But it is definitely something that I have a physical reaction to if I'm crying. I don't want people watching me cry. I want to wipe the tears away fast.
Speaker 5: You should play Peyton Sawyers.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I don't like it, and it's hard to have a camera on you and to trust that it's okay to let the tear fall and you don't look. My pride kicks in. I'm like, oh, I look like such a weak I hate looking like I'm crying and it's okay. It's okay to just let my character be sad and let people experience that without having to just wipe the tears away and be like, I'm fine.
Speaker 1: Mine, I'm strong, looked pretty like little diamonds face. I want to talk about what I loved, and it's gonna be about me, guys, Sorry your dress. No.
Speaker 5: I love when Peyton gets shot.
Speaker 1: When Peyton gets shot and I had to lay there in Chad's lap while the rain pelted me face and my face was reactively twitching to being pelted with rain, and they kept being like hard stap my face just screaming over the rain towers while we're filming it. I can I can see every muscle in my body tensed up. It hard, and I remember like, finally they got a take where my face wasn't just like you know, my eyeballs weren't doing weird stuff. And the pride I felt being dead for this show, uh was huge.
Speaker 5: Like I felt like I had.
Speaker 3: A calm blash.
Speaker 1: And I loved watching it back because I just remember being in Chad's lap and Chad kind of like cheering me on, like you're doing so good. Hell, it's so good. Just don't move, don't move don't move. Okay, yeah, that was a little twitch, little twitch, keep it still.
Speaker 5: It was rain death is hard death.
Speaker 3: It's horrible. Well, especially at that angle the water was going up your nose. Probably it's all those little things that.
Speaker 6: Nobody thinks about until you have to be in the scene on the ground and you're like, well, my sinus cavity's filling with rain water, and my like, I'm not dead, so I am. I am twitching because I'm being hit with drops that are so big by the time they get down to the ground out of said rain tower that like, I feel like I'm being punched in the face. You don't realize how hard it is to hold still.
Speaker 1: Well, for all of you guys at home who want to try it out, just start recording yourself on your phone and then take the sprayer at your kin should sink and spray yourself in the face and full don't move a muscle, just don't.
Speaker 3: Have your friend do it. Actually, I would love to see this trend happen all over TikTok. Friends bring each other in the face the insired death.
Speaker 6: By the way, it should be two girls, because watching you do this made me think about what happened to me in season eight that we talked about joy when we did our big car accident.
Speaker 3: In the rain.
Speaker 6: Yes, and I'm watching you in this episode in Chad's lap, obviously trying not to twitch, and I'm just remembering also getting screamed at over the bullhorn to stop twitching when I was supposed to be passed out in the road under the rain tower and Austin was doing CPR on me, so like myst no, and they were just like, look more dead. You're supposed to be dead, and I was.
Speaker 3: Like, Hi, this is how okay?
Speaker 6: And you do you're hot?
Speaker 3: Yeah, your eyes twitched the whole thing. I had to do a movie once where they I had to go under a bathtub and be no, no bubbles, no nothing. That the shot was me in placid water under the bathtub with my eyes open. It's so hard and in the scripture like okay, sure whatever, I mean, we must have done fifteen takes. I couldn't do it. I had to hold my no. The director's finally like just hold your nose, just it's okay. We got to get out of here, and I was like, just give me one more, give me one more. I'm gonna make it worth your while, and I like, I did it. I sucked it up. It was torture. Water filled my entire sinus cavity and I did not move and I let the water get perfectly still and laid there with my eyes open, like I went through labor. I can do this, but let me tell you, it was incredibly uncomfortable. It's painful.
Speaker 6: I mean, we have human reflexes to keep us alive, and you don't realize how strong they are until someone tells you not to do them, and you're like, oh, it turns out this is my literal fight or flight in stang time.
Speaker 3: You can't drown yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's awful. I loved it. Oh my god, this is one of those episodes my husband can't watch see me doing the spin and I'll never take.
Speaker 6: Never live it down spring real quick for me, Hilary, What do you need?
Speaker 3: I need love.
Speaker 5: I need for freedom, like the duve.
Speaker 6: You know what, though, I feel like George would like that scene, Yes she might.
Speaker 1: No, George thinks I'm a big dork, which is cool of her. I just, oh my god, y'all, speaking of I just watched Heathers with Gus and Veronica Sawyer. I was like, yeah, like Peyton Sawyer's Veronica Sawyer and Gus's brain exploded. That's my sidebar. That's my sidebar to come back to the present. How are we going to get out of this time travel?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Is there maybe a fan question which might bookend time travel for us? Is there an ending moment you guys want?
Speaker 3: I mean the fan questions from Julie's it's questions about the costume, which we've talked about. She's asking if we had old techniques with makeup, lighting and hairstyles. I don't know if there were any particular older tech I mean I do know the hair and makeup team was really doing a lot of research before we came in. They had all their books out, all their costume books and everything.
Speaker 1: Sophia had the coolest manicure, and I remember being so jealous because you had the moon I did.
Speaker 3: I got that a cool half moon thing memory.
Speaker 6: I loved that and they made me get like long fake nails. I felt so fancy and I couldn't do anything like I couldn't text. I was like, how do people what is happening here? And I think about that even today, like nail art has gone to a whole other place.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, but how do you load your dishwasher?
Speaker 6: I'm not capable, but it looked pretty I sure did. It was very cool to see, to your point, joy like and even with the research about the manicure Hill, the books of references that our hair and makeup team pulled, you know, for everybody at home. They were looking at everything from the way women wore lashes than to the shape of eyebrows to like, you know that really pointy cupid's bow that people would do with lipliner. Yeah, the way the curls were set. It was so I don't know, it was just so specific, and it was really cool to see our team take us so in depth.
Speaker 5: We didn't.
Speaker 6: I didn't love my wig at all, but I did love the research that went into making it.
Speaker 3: It was pretty cool.
Speaker 6: Like wearing it, I was just itchy the whole time it was they had to give me. They broke one of those little combs, like off off of the little teeth thing off of a comb for me, and I kept it in my bag and I'd just like stick it in between the edges of the way because I was so itchy all day.
Speaker 5: It's like having a broken arm.
Speaker 1: Oh, you just had to get that like itcher in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and all the glue that they had to put on that was you had to take off every night with alcohol or actone or whatever to peel it off your face. For the wig, oh, for the drama.
Speaker 1: I was reading a book about the South American jaguar preserve.
Speaker 3: I love that you're bringing it around with how we started this, and you saying you knew exactly what book you were reading.
Speaker 1: And I just remember thinking, you know, it was like three o'clock in the morning, We're all itchy, we're all wet. I've got sticky blood all over me. I've been laying on the ground getting spray in the face. I just remember thinking, well, at least I'm not kidding, like it could be what I'm just reading about them like eating people, like on vicerrating people. And I was like, well, at.
Speaker 6: Least it's nice.
Speaker 1: It's not that that'll be Chad's next episode.
Speaker 5: There's a jaguar loosent Tree.
Speaker 3: Hill that should have happened. Honorable mentions. Lee Norris crashed. Yeah, yeah, it's my yellow ribbon unanimous vote. I love it.
Speaker 6: Great should we celebrate by spinning a wheel?
Speaker 3: I love that idea.
Speaker 1: Man, you guys, we have the most likely to be the next bachelor or bachelorette.
Speaker 3: Oh Rachel, wasn't that? I feel like we've had this question before. Maybe not, but I would say, Rachel.
Speaker 1: Oh gig, that little hussy, oh gg would be so good.
Speaker 6: And by the way, now that they're doing like parents, I don't love this golden term, so I don't want to use it. But what I would give to see both deb and Barbara on the on the Bachelorette.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 6: I want to see that woman being courted like the sexy minx that she is. Y just like men falling all over themselves to get close to Barbara.
Speaker 3: I'm in yeah, yeah, but like quality men. And if we could find a whole entire room full of really we should vet We'll vet them network. We should be the committee one thousand.
Speaker 1: Okay, great, we could pitch this.
Speaker 6: Maybe we should take these details.
Speaker 1: Out of this episode.
Speaker 5: Yes, all right, friends.
Speaker 1: Next episode. We're gonna love the next episode. I promise it is Season six, episode twelve. You have to be joking. Autopsy of the Devil's Brain.
Speaker 3: Wow, don't remember this at all. Oh boy, I guess we'll be refreshed.
Speaker 1: Oh, Peyton still down on the ground, so I'm sure we'll be in the hospital.
Speaker 3: Cool, that's right. Do you know what's wrong with you? Yeah? Okay, I don't. I don't remember. Oh I think I do too. Dun't tune in next week, ladies and gentlemen, to see you next week out All Drama the Drama. Hey, thanks for listening.
Speaker 6: Don't forget to leave us a review. You can also follow us on Instagram at Drama Queens O t H.
Speaker 1: Or email us at Drama Queens at iHeartRadio dot com.
Speaker 5: See you next time. We all about that.
Speaker 2: High school drama. Girl Drama Girl, all about them high school Queens. We'll take you for a ride at our comic Girl Cheering for the Right Teams, Drama Queens.
Speaker 6: Leise my Girl, up Girl Fashion with your tough girl.
Speaker 4: You could sit with us Girl Drama Queens, Drama, Quise Drama Queens, Drama Drama Queens, Drama Queens