Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame Mornings on the twenties. Hello, Yeah, it's Donk. I'm sorry, who is this Donk? I hope you ready to get started because.
Speaker 2: Like I no, I'm sorry, I think you have the wrong number. I don't know who this is Vanessa.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, this is Donk calling from Fitness. Well, my real name is Paul Donkler, but my friends call me Donk and you can call me Donk. But I'm a trainer here and they just told me that I'm going to be working with you.
Speaker 1: So what up? Okay?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess sorry.
Speaker 3: I I didn't really Are you ready to get in some good sweatology with me?
Speaker 2: I don't really know the means, but yes, I'm ready for the sessions I signed up for.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we're gonna get after it, you know what I mean. And I'm I'm gonna make you ninja sweat like. That's one thing that I really focus on a lot with my clients is making sure that they get a ninja sweat in.
Speaker 2: What the hell is a ninja sweat?
Speaker 1: I've never heard that, you know.
Speaker 3: It's like a thing I came up with for my workout routines and the sweatology that I do in the cardio kinetic department, And what that means is like you're going to be working hell hard and Donk is going to push you until you sweat like a ninja, you know, because I'm sure like ninja's probably sweat a lot because they're like moving around and stuff. So but I think it sounds pretty cool. So we're going to be making you a ninja sweat. I hope you're ready for that.
Speaker 2: Wait, I'm sorry you're Dunk or someone else's Donk. Then I'm gonna be working.
Speaker 1: With I'm Donk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'm excited to like get in there and crush it with you.
Speaker 1: And like I just want to call them.
Speaker 3: I kind of assets your fitness levels, you know, so I know how hard to push and get that ninja sweat out.
Speaker 2: A sess Okay, you know, never mind, I think you're mispronouncing some things and I'm having trouble understanding you.
Speaker 3: How good though, dude, Let's get an asss in real quick, Okay, Like you know when it comes to cardio, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like would you say your.
Speaker 3: Cardio level is like Samurai or you know, like a ducky.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, No, this is not how you evaluate someone's fitness. So like, I don't understand what this is, and so I just want a different personal trainer. So thank you for the call, but can you make sure that you swap me out with someone else who works there?
Speaker 3: DONK will make you ninja sweat. The other trainers, I can tell you they don't have Donk's ninja sweat training cardio kinetic swatology techniques, so perfect.
Speaker 2: I'd like to work with some one who sounds like they have more than a second grade education, the one who I can understand and knows actual fitness terms.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, you're like going to be charged for this session anyway, so like I do what did you do?
Speaker 2: This is like considering, No, no, did you just say I'm being charged for.
Speaker 1: This phone call?
Speaker 3: Yeah, DONK has to charge you for my sweatspertise that I used in this phone call, and gratudi is accepted on all training sessions.
Speaker 1: So like, if you want to throw me like a bone, that'd be cool.
Speaker 2: If anything, you need to pay me for wasting my time. This is absurd. I need to talk to someone else. I'm going to cancel my subscription with this gym. I'm going to find a completely different facility all because of Donk and is freaking Ninja sweating.
Speaker 3: Well, then I'll let you know that this is actually a brank phone call. This is Jubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone brank on you and your husband set you up.
Speaker 1: No, no, okay, it's the show again.
Speaker 2: Wait.
Speaker 3: He said that he just booked some training sessions and he was saying they're gonna get hooked up with a meathead, so he wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, wait, So Donk isn't real.
Speaker 3: I mean, he's real in my mind, but like, I don't think you're going to be getting an into sweating with him.
Speaker 1: Sorry, disappointing. Thanks God.
Speaker 2: I was like, do I like to get a lawyer and see this person is crazy?
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with Jubile phone Franks