Speaker 1: He is drinks chests, motherfucking podcast man, he's a legendary queens rapper. He ain't agree. That is your boy in O R E. He's a Miami hip hop pioneer. Put up, it's d J E f N. Together they drink it up with some of the biggest players you me and the most professional unprofessional podcast and your number one source for drunk drinks Postcavery Days, New Year ce. Listen, it's time for drink Champions. Drink up, mother what it could be? Hoping he's for the should be This is your boy in O R E. What up? It's DJ E f N and this is drink Champs hour.
Speaker 2: No percent.
Speaker 1: I would like to.
Speaker 3: Say this and I'm gonna claim me these are two of the best battle rappers effort. I heard one of them saying the battle that because they wasn't out, the league went down, And I gotta say, as a battle rap fan, I see that like I don't see the same vision when these two brothers ain't battling, when they ain't in the field, I can sincerely say the world is a better place when they battle it. To me, they are icons, they are legends, and I want to give them, they flowers.
Speaker 1: I want to get them they roses.
Speaker 3: I want to tell them how much they did to the game, how much they still have impacted that.
Speaker 1: This is years after years after years.
Speaker 3: I watched them battle each other in the sneaker store, I think in the hall and I couldn't remember.
Speaker 1: I was like, holy shit, I didn't remember. That was them too.
Speaker 3: And I just want to give them they flowers today. In case you don't know what we talk us about.
Speaker 4: My motherfucking murdered, motherfucker.
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna be.
Speaker 1: Honest with y'all. And this is, this is off top, this is I'm truly.
Speaker 2: A fan of y'all.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: One time I was arguing for murder move.
Speaker 4: They said, they said to me, I swear to god, I don't know if this is a disc at Bigger. I was like, yo, you're like a Trump fan for murder move. I said, oh, Ship, you can't Trump. I was like, oh, Ship, I ain't know. I ain't know how to take it.
Speaker 1: So I was like, all right, I just wanted to right.
Speaker 3: But but like I said, silly, can't ever say that I've ever seen you lose a battle, like you know what I'm saying. And like recently you had a battle and then look, your ship was on pay per view? Yeah, yo, how the fuck? How far is hip hop going when it's it's.
Speaker 2: Pay per view?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 2: Yeah no, it's a blessing. So I to come out.
Speaker 4: Yeah it came out because they got it on the app, so okay, So it came the app already, okay, but they looking and release.
Speaker 2: It though, sooner, Okay, it's gonna be Yeah.
Speaker 1: I saw it. I saw it.
Speaker 2: I saw it.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 1: You still shop like like like like like.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be honest, like everybody gotta lose a step, like everybody.
Speaker 1: Look, the more you keep.
Speaker 4: Doing this, I don't care if it's Floyd, I don't care if it's you know, Mahamad Ali, Mike Tyson. Like I'm looking for the floors and I'm like the nigga's old niggas, the niggas lie.
Speaker 1: Like you're still playing like like how like this is real talk.
Speaker 3: It's real talk. You can't be that good without having the love for it. So I need to ask because both of y'all kind of took breaks. Mm hmm, it's the.
Speaker 1: Love still the same, Like for the game.
Speaker 4: For yeah, because it's almost like one with your existence so to speak. You know what I'm saying, Like you we all come here with a job to do, so to be right with some purpose. It's just so happened. Is that my passion and my love is I don't know something that ship like it.
Speaker 2: To me, you know what I mean, and.
Speaker 4: Honing in on it actually makes life that much more better in the experience of it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So I think that's the thing.
Speaker 4: It'd be like, yeah, I love it, and I know it's more life to come with that love. So it's like it's some ship we didn't see yet that I want to see. You know why it's crazy for y'all, it's because and I know all the battle rabbits.
Speaker 2: Gonna see this, like fuck Lloyd's So I'm really at the time.
Speaker 3: So it's like it's like it got to be hard to be in that position because everybody wants spot.
Speaker 1: I mean, well, what we're doing though they you know, they shouldn't say fuck us like this because we shedn't light on what's going on in our world. Were bringing you know, people, everybody to our world, so you know, they're going they're going to salute that. You feel me Like I was just look at it like niggas just haters and ship you know what I mean, nig only haters be like yore, you know what I'm saying. But it just so happened that this is what we were gifted to do, you know what I mean, Like there's not something we learned to do like this. We had to find out that this was really our gift, especially to the world. How we how we presented right, you know. I want to allude to the point though that you said earlier, earlier, like yo, how you continue to do it? I mean when you losing a step that's physical, that's like you know when you when you play sports, physically, your body can't you know, keep that up for all them years. But your mind it's the opposite. Your mind only gets stronger as as time goes on the experience the more you see them knowledge. So it's your mind and it's just experienced. So you know what I mean That that's how I feel like we're just able to consistently be on that level, you know, some willingness feeling because because but like I watched Cam getting your head braided, just crazy, you don't want to I want to do the point that I was out here thing I went to, they said, I went to like my friend what.
Speaker 4: He said, I wouldn't have went to Turkey without telling me. I was like that ain't defended me many No, no, of course, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm glad that you. We discussed this all respect. I came that is the best.
Speaker 4: Escapegoal ever blaming league, so it's like crazy, so you you win that one. But but like, uh, I see, I see I seen somebody right, I can't say the name right, but I went to go see him perform, and as he performed.
Speaker 1: Like he killed it.
Speaker 3: And then he turned around and walked off stage and I see him put on the ice grail and as a fan, I was so mad that he was. He didn't want to be there, because you got to realize heaven could be hell if you don't want to be there, you understand I'm saying like so like so like like as we sitting there as a fan and we're sitting there, you don't we don't know that this man might have to pay his bills or like he's there for a purpose, as supposed to be in there for the love.
Speaker 1: That's why we love this morning. So there's an choice anymore, you ain't gonna.
Speaker 3: Have an acoustic nigga. So I'm saying, but what I'm trying to say it changed my mind. Like right now I'm driving through the park and I see Kodler Gang got a free show, and I say, I'm dead seriously going to the Cooler Gang show. Right, But now I'm saying, it's Cooler Gang happy performing for fifty years.
Speaker 1: You know. Say what I'm saying, like, is that something that is still? Yeah?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Like, yeah, it's personal.
Speaker 4: You gotta make your peace, well what it is you do because all your choices led to that, right whatever the where we at right now in that juncture, everything you did put you in this position, right, you know what I'm saying. So if anything is happening for a reason now when you speak to the love though, the love said thing, right, that's that's that's tricky.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. That's that's really a personal thing.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I can't me personally, I don't. I can't do this without love, all right, Like like me, I have to hear you. I'm gonna playoff basketball fan right when the wayoffs come and I'm.
Speaker 2: Down with everybody to see.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna playoff battle rap like just when y'all come out and not come out right now, I haven't been watching battle Rap, and I'm like, haven't been batalanced?
Speaker 5: Is it me?
Speaker 1: Like I'm like, but no, it's it's I mean, like Moucker's putting paid in out there. Like you know what I'm saying, it's a lot of it's a lot of big like you know, ros and stars, especially in battle Rap. But they say that about about y'all like man them old niggas. Man, you know what I'm saying, Like niggas don't niggas ain't tapped in who's doing what you feel me? But I ain't got no problem with niggas just watching me, you know what I'm saying, Like, I don't got no problem with that. But the love talking to say, like the love I just love when motherfucker's chair for me, you know what I'm saying. Real ship, you know, and that feeling when you get when you're battling, it's a feeling like any other, you know, especially when you're on fire and raw the crowd, you know what I mean, because they don't know what you're gonna say. It's that ship.
Speaker 6: It was like it's like Jason and high like you get just like when you start.
Speaker 1: Getting into it. I mean feeling like I'm you, like.
Speaker 3: I'm listening to your battle and I'm listening to it right because we were thriving here, so I'm listening to it and like it's crazy because y'all both algorithms like y'all have, y'all have.
Speaker 1: Crazy fans for sure, like like y'all have is what is that? Like?
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, because like I'm listening to you in London, right, That's what was the last guy of white in London?
Speaker 1: Right? And I'm listening to.
Speaker 3: You and as you say your second verse, they finishing a line. So obviously these are people that either fast you know, these people that flew in to see this battle.
Speaker 4: Yeah, people that I've met, people from Sweden, numbers there, Amsterdam all ship it's like that.
Speaker 2: So how does that you know, like that's overseas.
Speaker 3: Now you say he's gonna die overseas that you take something like check.
Speaker 1: Right right? You know, listening because.
Speaker 4: You ganging me blood die overseas.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. They don't get it.
Speaker 1: Crave the whole last class.
Speaker 2: When we're doing this ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, that bad. Slow my bad. You're not slow. You're not slow. You slow.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna get to do some socking because I'm tyle to break all. I know you ain't drinking.
Speaker 2: Don't drink no more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we we're good. I got you got Yah, we grassed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're going.
Speaker 1: We're going right.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell the preacher because yo, so let me ask you.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you a question.
Speaker 3: So is it hard because like a new artist right to be like yo, a new battle rapper and be like yo, you know I like them, and you say your man, I like what you're doing, you know what I mean, continue to do your ship or whatever. Is it hard because that artist will say yeah, thank you, but in the back of their mind they're like, but I'm gonna get you.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, fuck it right. I had to I had to kind of like scale that back because early on, you know, I would I would show love the nigga's like yo, I fuck with them, but then out of nowhere, I see a blog and niggas just like chill that nigga, you know what I'm saying, Like just just the course, no, but check it right and mad at that you come from. We come from where niggas say fuck with each other when they battle, like early on, you know what I mean at like like me and this guy right here when we first battle all the times and it was in the Bronx. It wasn't at Halem. It was a sneaker store and bro sneaker store. It was underground. But we first battle and we didn't speak to each other after the battle like each other after before that battle, we knew of getting each other.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna lie. That's that was like the first version of viral. I mean respecting nobody, no, just metting nobody out there. That was the first verson because to me, that was a vibral warm that was being.
Speaker 1: No, no that what you did was like yeah, bro, no, it wasn't. It wasn't. I can't talk about Peter Pan or something like that. It was classic, like we didn't we didn't speak to each other for like six seven years.
Speaker 2: It was like real drama. Like you know what I'm saying like.
Speaker 1: Niggas like, that's just how it was. You battled somebody, it was a war and it was like fuck with you, and you like after that fuck with you when they was back in the day's breakdown, have those.
Speaker 6: Battles, Yeah, didn't fun with each other? Shows away for games resolved. Truth is for real, like have a truth through.
Speaker 1: That, right, I mean, but I'm saying after that though, it had to we had to like learn how to like, well, I can only speak for me right now, but I had to learn that this ship was just like entertain entertainer sport. So when niggas used to say ship and be like yo, yo, I fuck with you. I love you, and didn't I see them on the blog and they'd be like, fuck that nigga, I hate that nigga.
Speaker 2: I'm like, Yo, where's this? Like where did this come from?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying? You know free my niggas Surf right. Surf Surf was a nigga that actually taught like taught me that it was that Like he used to just call me and be like, Yo, I'm gonna come, I'm gonna fucking go crazy on you. I Like, you know what I'm saying, it's a certain respect that comes.
Speaker 2: To me, right because he's not ducking.
Speaker 3: He's like you know, and in all retrospect, you gotta understand that you are the big dog, Like you know what I'm saying, Like outside of this looking us, the inside of us looking out, everybody went like I read your comments and niggas everybody wants to but that's like pause, like but that's not a that's not a bad thing because like like everybody wants to fight for Mayweather, you know what I'm saying, Like, so is there anybody who like who did that to you that you wanted to battle?
Speaker 1: All right? When you say I wanted to.
Speaker 4: Like like because is it a mutual thing? Like you got to agree to it, is it? Or is it all about the numbers?
Speaker 1: Nah? I mean I gotta respect what you got going on, you know, And it's kind of like becomes like a soap opera. Got you.
Speaker 2: It's a storyline and you got to.
Speaker 1: Build up like you build up to it like so so con generate interest, you know, and you know, the other person definitely got to have something going on where it's gonna be beneficial for not just the league, but for my brand. As well. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. So everybody that talks ship you you just kid, you know what I mean? But then they be like yo, acting like a diva, like a niggas supposed to be battled. I ain't about to be out here just battling all like like every single person, you know what I mean, because then you oversaturate yourself, didn't you know what you what you demand? You're not gonna be able to me, you know, so me nah, But as far as one like a person like twork, twork, some twork, he did that, you know what I mean? Like that Yeah, yeah, Gichi Gotti. You know what I'm saying, Like only people our battle like more than like like mostly did that.
Speaker 4: Even you said hit Man Holler called himself the Saint Louis.
Speaker 1: Yeah he swear he did, but you know, but but he did. You know what I'm saying, You feel me, But that come with the territory. That come with the territory.
Speaker 4: Now, is there such thing as going too far?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hell yeah.
Speaker 1: I want to know what your I wonder know what what you.
Speaker 4: Certain certain ship is just crash man, It's like it's cringe.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: You don't need to do that.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, we could, We can still you know, be formidable opponents, still have a respect and do it and in a great light or display for the sport without going certain places. But if you know, technically a battle ain't a rules, you know what I'm saying. You can go go where you want to go. But yeah, man, the integrity the certain things is just they don't even allow for the viewer, Brian, to really just engage in the art per se, because then you go to certain spaces and the way it hit the viewer is like it's a little cringey show. It's hard to just listen to the art form, all right, and that you know, That's what I've taken from it, especially like if kids are mentioned, or you know, the deceased is mentioned. Not to say technically in battle rap you can't do that.
Speaker 2: You can go wherever you want to go, even specially gonna dad. That's crazy. Yeah, man, I believe that's your last battle.
Speaker 3: You went at a girl named Cinnamon, right, and that was a homeboy's girl and I didn't understand.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that. Yeah, really naming Cinnamon.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, No, niggas ain't. I just know, But there was a line with I was just like, uh when I said, uh, cinnamon another Oh no, the cinnamon and cinnamon, that was just play with it. I was like, the bro's gonna be fucking that whole like it's no tomorrow. I know the pill of another niggas schoon and cinnamon is gonna be hard to swallow. Right, but.
Speaker 2: Her last neighbors with a spoon too.
Speaker 1: Just just so, so that's just the metamhor of that. But you know, you speak on you know, females like you know, like I just don't deal like the day, right, don't speak on don't speak on the day, right, you feel me?
Speaker 2: But like kids like love to just say kids.
Speaker 1: I mean I could I speak on your child?
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying, your child, I don't.
Speaker 1: I won't speak on the man crazy like like you know little speaking about it. You gotta created it created, you know what I'm saying. Like, But depending on how disrespectful they are, you know what I mean, then that's how you you meet the disrespect the same way.
Speaker 4: Because y'all to me when I analyze it, like y'all are shopping than rappers, right, you know the battle raps to the battle rapper is is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a certain criteria, right, and then.
Speaker 3: You have to be shot like a comedian, right and to a certain extent, you guys kind of have to kind of be a somewhat of a comedian because you gotta make you gotta keep the crowd entertained.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is that something you do on purpose? So that's something that just happens that you're writing the rhyme because I was dying, like we were we were driving.
Speaker 3: And we were laughing, like y'all doing rhymes like were laughing, and I realized, like, yo, it's and I'm like, yo, it's this a just a stand up.
Speaker 4: Comedian show too, Like because like Tom, that's it comes into play. You just know that ship. It's hard to even kind of explain it. But it's just when you breaking down character of your opponent, you know what I'm saying, certain things that you look at and you go, all right, all right, that's that's some weird ship right there.
Speaker 2: But it's like, how do I artistically or trying to.
Speaker 4: Put it in a way to where it's gonna hit look one creatively punching in, But then how do I delivery filming.
Speaker 2: That's see that ship you can't hardly teach that.
Speaker 4: But here it's like we being and it's like you're investigated too. Like I remember when you got kid Solomon Iron Iron Solid in the bad I called I was, I was so entertained by like what you was putting. I thought you made this ship up. I was like, you couldn't have been You couldn't have been that good of an investigator.
Speaker 3: He was like, all of that ship's true, and I was just like I literally felt sorry for the dude. And Kendrick right, you could tell there was being fed information.
Speaker 1: Is that happened to y'all all.
Speaker 3: The time, Like as soon as you as soon as you take a battle with Monster Energy drink Mansters and Red Bull.
Speaker 2: Is calling you and saying, look, this is what Marster got this ship?
Speaker 1: Right, right? Is it? Like I mean yeah, like you know what I'm saying, People definitely like you know you, but if you know people like me and I like me and him like we were and we knew some of a lot of the same people, you know what I mean, Like he free from New York and we built from New York, so we knew a lot of the same people. So people, you know, they definitely be like, yo, yo, this happened, or you will remember something happened, like you know what I mean, something from back back then.
Speaker 4: It hit more when it's true, man, right right, that's that's just what it is. Because it's a famous battle rapper face, they be.
Speaker 1: Like, got it with another something like writing about battle rapper face.
Speaker 4: Like I'd be like, I'm like, yo, you gotta like that's that's like that's due.
Speaker 1: Every now. They be like.
Speaker 4: Im because you can't like like that was kind of good, like you know, because you're.
Speaker 6: A rapper, and if rappers say a ball that's good, you gotta be like, oh, I'm gonna give you Like.
Speaker 4: That's the best list if you want to with the so so you want to, man, if you celebrate, y'all listen, if you want to know how to beat the police in interrogation room, you've gotta go and go.
Speaker 1: Sit down with just don't say nothing. That's it. That's it. Carry out lawyer. That's how you know that's like this, That's how you know that he's gonna come.
Speaker 4: With some ship lawyer, because the first round it'd be like it'd be like they're testing each other, right, especially to mcs that respect each other.
Speaker 3: So it's always that second round that they want to throw the out of you. I must always give me a water, give my water.
Speaker 1: Crazy, You're like real red. They just then man.
Speaker 2: Like doing cool, you.
Speaker 1: Know, But that's it's it's spoke a word of form, you know. But it's very theatrical because it's a lot of different.
Speaker 2: You got to keep up with storylines, right, you got what you know.
Speaker 1: And also like certain certain times, like we in Lux were speaking about this, when you brought like you just brought up uh Drake and Kendrick, right.
Speaker 4: I feel like the biggest shiit just battle like that would have been crazy. I feel like y'all would have been no, no, no, no, no face to face.
Speaker 1: About this. Man wanted to do it, he wanted you know how many times Drake, me and Drake almost almost battled though you but though he almost that's the biggest hurt, the biggest rap.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: But I'm not saying battle another battle rapper, right, because that's not fair. I'm talking about them two right, them too. I feel like I feel like k dot come from this, let's do it in a see how it wants to move Mountains. Yeah, it was. I mean they both fiel me they I mean really though, and I think Drake feel like Drake would do it. I mean he's definitely a fan of of that for sure.
Speaker 2: You don't think he would battle Kendred like face the back.
Speaker 1: I think at this point, nothing that's happening at this point that nigga. Yes, the.
Speaker 2: Saying you don't think Drake a battle Kendred at this point.
Speaker 1: I think it could have happened at some point. This point, right this point, at this point is when he hits It's like what else, like right down ship, all the chipsies, Yeah, like I know, lawsuits falling apart. I don't know, it's crazy. I think I think I think Drake.
Speaker 4: And Meek would have been a better, a better battle, yeah, because I feel like Meek me comes from there, comes from that.
Speaker 1: I mean, Kendrick take out that nigga, he was better. Oh you've never seen him? Yeah, him on the ship, like yo, I still watch Battle reps at somebody back, there's old footage of it. You're talking about clips came out to the super Bowl ship. He was talking about he still watched Battle Reps. He watched me looks you know what I'm saying. Rocket, Yeah, they like but he watched that like he very into that. Nigga. Is footage of that man battle rapping, like he started off like battle rapping, watching Smack DVDs and ship. I feel like he would. He would do it right, and I feel like it's on my personally on both ends of the spectrum. Drake would be like, listen, I bet I battle this Nigga. I gotta kill him and I can get everything back that you know that he that they feel like, you know got took from him. Kendrick right now. Kendrick would be like, Nigga, I'll beat you Paul in every statistical category. And that's why I feel like he'll do it like Nigga, I sue, I'll crust you till it's nothing. That's how he'll taken it. Drake would be like Nigga, I could drink.
Speaker 2: I could gain it all back with.
Speaker 1: This one role. I mean this one role, won this one role, I could get everything back that'll be I'm telling you that would be crazy and it should make a lot of money doing it.
Speaker 4: Before him, he had a lot of ship going on with that wouldn't have been it wouldn't have been the best move. You know what I'm saying, coming right off that tour all that ship. How about let let's go to historical battles that was on record, right how about krest want and uh Sham?
Speaker 2: What about you think they should have did the same thing at that time.
Speaker 1: Though that was what was going on. That's the way it was. It was a different paradigm for the battle right now, he definitely battle. He battles somebody himself liked k.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, I just feel like, you know a lot of a lot of a lot.
Speaker 4: Of y'all like you know, and I say, y'all, I got famous ship in the battle Faber Banks.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take a shot for that.
Speaker 1: Talking about.
Speaker 2: But I don't know that's kind of good. We're saying lyrics right.
Speaker 4: That's because because if you say, if you say wise music wise, the founds.
Speaker 1: Lyrics, Lloyd Lloyd Banks, Lloyd Banks, you heard think Lad Banks A look, I think I think, I think I got I felt like Fat me and me and him have this art all.
Speaker 4: The time, and fab fab I'll ask you this, but I feel like Fat always dumped his lyrics down to make the hits records. You know what I'm saying, like, you can't be having them them syllables and all that and the hits.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But it ain't just syllables though, And he got dummage down.
Speaker 1: He just knew. He just mastered how to make it, make it formatic. He said, I think I can catch it. But to the niggas that know, we hear the lines, you know what I'm saying in itself.
Speaker 3: So you know, but he said, Banks, this will ship. Yeah, but but but you're going to hear a fabulous record in the club. You might not hear a Lloyd Bank's record.
Speaker 2: We're not talking about We're not We're not talking about.
Speaker 1: That we versus.
Speaker 3: We're talking about this is I think as an artist, I think of everything. You know what I'm saying, Like everything.
Speaker 2: You actually rapped, like you battle rap, good.
Speaker 1: Looking you in the COMPLI let's make it look for me. But let me let me switch it up, because.
Speaker 2: Well now you just recognize.
Speaker 1: But to real.
Speaker 4: But let me ask you, let me ask you particular is a guy right now. You can't turn on your your phone, you can't turn on your your internet without seeing this guy.
Speaker 3: And they always refer to the interview you did with him at the Breakfast Club, And so I want to ask you a two part question. That interview itself made people two things, either stop working for people or or figure out how to work for theirself as well. How did you feel seeing Dame say that, say that because a.
Speaker 1: Lot a lot of us work for others. Why you say there's a guy and didn't have to say, Dame, I wanted.
Speaker 2: You to say that, you.
Speaker 4: Know so, But like when you look back at that interview, like was that a plus in your career? Was that like that like being a part of that?
Speaker 1: I mean absolutely absolutely. I mean they say their best interviews ever, Yeah, you know what I mean. Like, but just being around in that space also Dame for me, like Dame always gave me, you know what I'm saying, a lot of game, a lot of jewels, you know what I mean. However, people deal with how they handle the expression or how he delivers or whatever, you know what I mean, that's on them, you feel me. But as me, he he always I always learned something from hearing him say, you know, like he give me the game up all the time, you know. But as far as the interview. That ship was hilarious. That ship was hilarious to me.
Speaker 2: And it's still it's still hilarious. They're still going to still viral.
Speaker 1: That of course.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he just did another one, didn't he.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: He's gonna he's gonna talk that taste. That's all of them.
Speaker 1: You feel what I'm saying. I feel like you try to go somewhere there.
Speaker 8: I'll actually asking you because you know, there's always up and down to everything you do, you know what I mean, And like, like see I can see that something and I could be a fan of something, but it's different than living out there, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: And I was always wondering did you get.
Speaker 1: Back last for that? I mean maybe maybe uh maybe secretly, you know, maybe maybe certain opportunities or things people wanted to do business with me maybe didn't happen because of that, you know, maybe maybe, But I don't know because I never knew. Okay, you feel what I'm saying. They never told me it could have.
Speaker 4: Been because did you watch part two of him going?
Speaker 1: Because yeah, hold on right, get over it? So look, not get over it. I ain't, But I just feel like what the god got for me like God got for me the universe and nothing could stop that. I don't really need to be in a niggas world, you know what I'm saying. Like, so I'm like, I've made this world. I made niggas come holler at this world. I remember niggas used to be like, oh, niggas just battle rappers, like you know what I mean, them niggas don't do nothing. But then now I just be making more than niggas that used to say that. You feel what I'm saying, not even just on that, I'm just saying. But and the niggas they come see what we got going on, right, you feel me?
Speaker 2: So they don't got to really just be in that world and they ain't need it God.
Speaker 4: But now I just think Dame should that whole, that whole space in terms of him, I mean, at least giving it up. Though the whole, the whole boss mentality is perfect. I mean it is being still great things within it. I just think about the leading up to it, to how you get there. It's just the only thing that goes unsaid, you know what I'm saying. But however, he gave us a lot of game, especially in our space and how we should walk and hone ourselves in that and that comes from the road that he did walk, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So he errod in a in a lot of facets. You know what I'm saying. He got he got He got it, man, he really got it. You receive backlash what for?
Speaker 1: What for?
Speaker 4: Like you and you and Dame ship being Dame. It gives me the backlash that Listen, me and him spoke.
Speaker 3: We squashed whatever disagreements that we had, and we vowed to speak, you know, only positive of each other. I feel like he kept his end of the bargain. I feel like I'm keeping my into the bargain.
Speaker 4: So I if I bring up his name, I probably bring it up in the most positive fashion ever, you know what I mean. Like, like I tell you like this, when we were at Rockefeller most of the time, when we got gear, my crew got gear, it came from Dame Dad, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: When like the thing about it is, I don't want the black CEO to go extinct, and right now, like that's what it seems like. It seems like they're kind of like trying to like to make the black seat now now Now now this is just me speaking in general. Now, if a certain person is digging their own grave, that's something totally different. But the fact is the music industry it's going, it's gonna survive through us, you know what I mean. Like like I remember at one point, like you know, Queensbridge was so hot. You would go to Queensbridge you would see just white A and RS just risking their life just to sign the next mob Deep or the next Knives or the next Component or Riego. But that ship was that shit was shocking then. But why our own can't do that ship? You know what I'm saying, because you can look that looks out of place right. Why we can't discover ourselves? You know what I'm saying, We can't sign ourselves. That's where I wanted to go.
Speaker 4: And you know, the more and more they try to like make or they they trying to you know, whatever is happening in the Dame, it makes it seem like it's the black CEO for as opposed to you know what I.
Speaker 1: Mean, maybe it's maybe it's but you know, all of the Dame.
Speaker 2: I mean, if anything, it's entertaining.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he's he's he's turned into a different person now he's he went from the villain to the villain, like like he's the villain now. Like I've seen Cam say that said, yo, whoever around him, he shouldn't have.
Speaker 2: Had him come out with like Steve.
Speaker 4: But but just thinking about it, that's a viellain like character, like like you actually embraced I don't know, I killed him for that.
Speaker 1: Okay, what are yeah, But that's what we do that we show each other oh day like you we gotta have we killed him for that, you know what I'm saying. I'm pretty sure he killed himself for that too. But you know, like you see, like even with we can't actually hold on? Okay, can I give can I get some credit and hold on?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, go ahead.
Speaker 1: There was the time the.
Speaker 2: Last time we was on, we was on the first time about the three times.
Speaker 9: When you and Kim wasn't really even because that's right, You're right, You're right, you know what you do deserve you.
Speaker 1: Forgot. You are absolutely right. You are absolutely more now you know what I mean. But you know what whatever Cam and and Dame they got going on, yeah, you know they ain't nothing ever thought I never thought.
Speaker 2: I never thought that. I never thought that would ever happened.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, I don't even thought j and Dame Webber fall out either. I mean, I don't know. I don't know because I wasn't there, so I you know what I mean, I never even hung around jas.
Speaker 2: I don't know none of that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: That's them, but Cam and and Dame I could possibly I could say that, you know what I'm saying, Uh, but you know that ain't none of my benits. They knew each other for uh for how many years before? Yeah, you know what I'm saying, like family business, And you know I don't I don't know that you know more about hit me.
Speaker 4: You know, like even even Cam and Jim. Like I was filming a documentary called What What?
Speaker 2: And I hate it, not the documentary, but you hate that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, like so I wentness. I looked at it the other day. It was just some of the footage, and it was Cam and I believe he was calling him Joe more all the time. And they were sitting there and and Jim had on like a uh uh army fatigues and boots and like it was like the rough, rough version of it. And I'm sitting there and I'm just looking and I'm like, what they were saying kind of me nothing to me, because I was just looking at the growth of how and I'm like, you know what they both want in life?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: From from from that very footage of that moment to where they are now, I was just like, you know what, I'm gonna look at the good part of That's like, I can't lie to you.
Speaker 1: I know I'm naive. I'm a naive person.
Speaker 2: Like when I look at Terror Squad sometimes I liked, I like the original Terror Squad.
Speaker 1: I know that I'm naive.
Speaker 4: I know that this beefs that happened. And when I look at the original dip set, bro, it's fucked up.
Speaker 3: I know that, but I like the original dip set, like and I went through, I went the original and I know that's like you know, asking fucking Santa Claus for a Ferrari and when you're six years old, like I understand that what that is.
Speaker 1: I mean, you can get when you get one of the toy one, you can look at it and you can dream about getting the other one.
Speaker 4: You know, when I went on tour with them, you know, so it's different for me, like I got to see the other side.
Speaker 3: So, but how did y'all so after y'all, after y'all let's get best get back to y'all. Right after after y'all battle, right, you said y'all didn't go, how did y'all patch it up? Like what exactly was the moment growth? Because then y'all then y'all battle and Eminem's League two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so slaughter house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So that was it for that or was it you? No, it was before it was.
Speaker 2: You had to understand we was good before then. That was that was when that was the business.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know that was when we realized, oh ship, you know what I mean? This is this?
Speaker 2: Is this up before that?
Speaker 4: Because like, all right, so I'm asking this, I'm asking this out of period ignorant.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's why you.
Speaker 1: Battle somebody before, right, then y'all get cool and y'all hang out.
Speaker 4: Do you be on your p's and q's you like this? Nigga might use this on me. I mean, likeever, you know what I'm saying. That's suppose y'all battled already, right and then y'all hanging out, do you still like be on point hanging out with this because you like, y'all, fight.
Speaker 1: Is over depending depending on who it is, who it is, Okay, depending on.
Speaker 2: Because you know that it's easily you might can fight again.
Speaker 1: I mean no, yeah, like my brother, you know what I'm saying, Like Rex, shout out to Rex. Rex got two battles too, and he want them all, you know, shout out to Rex. You know, like when it's family, like you know what I mean, you don't, you don't care about that, like, but you know when it's other battle rappers, you got like that because niggas you you do something like he just you even dressing right, Yeah, remember that that ship. That ship definitely that ship definitely happened.
Speaker 2: Somebody gonna tell you about yourself.
Speaker 1: A family. Nah, yeah, you know that's a lot.
Speaker 2: Me and me and Luck I get past that. We became.
Speaker 1: Brothers, yeah, both of them. You know, because like people feel like he won the first one. People feel like I won the second one. You know, and it's like the wars that like the two wars like the plus from who arguably who the two greatest that they say ever did it? You know?
Speaker 2: You grow from that, like you know, like you know how many niggas, you don't.
Speaker 1: You fought and then y'all just get.
Speaker 2: Cool after, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like somebody, those be the some of the greatest fucking friends and relationships.
Speaker 2: You've got people that you you once with the war with.
Speaker 4: It's a commonality, it's something that you respect each other.
Speaker 1: Indeed, absolutely, it builds the respect absolutely.
Speaker 2: Where what's your callers?
Speaker 1: Though? Yeah, I'm gonna take some sock shots. Let's take a shot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the ginger shop.
Speaker 1: But you just what you want to tell?
Speaker 4: Okay, y, why you aren't trying to make me trying to make you drink?
Speaker 1: Is you a fun drunk? I'm gonna be honest with you. I'na be honest.
Speaker 2: People don take that with.
Speaker 1: The time.
Speaker 3: It's certain people you don't want to drink with like that that get that start drinking and they get serious.
Speaker 4: Yea, and everything is serious. Man, you heard the aliens is coming down? God, like, Yo, give me my drink.
Speaker 1: Kids? You know they really the way. That's why you don't speaking there?
Speaker 2: What happened to the likes not to see seventy four guys?
Speaker 1: You no, no, I was saying, like you know, I just had to I had to stop because it was.
Speaker 2: It was ruined in my life.
Speaker 1: I was drinking like every day.
Speaker 3: Like respect the hit man, how right, I've seen him bring them that like a couple of times. And yeah, think me personally, I've seen you, I've seen you drinking. I'm drunk with you, but I've never seen you be a drunk.
Speaker 1: So is that something?
Speaker 3: Is that something that was exaggerated that he was doing, or that's something that you really have you just really had to change.
Speaker 1: In your life. Yeah. I had to change that in my life, like that part. Absolutely. I went to rehab for it. Went to a rehab a year and a half ago. Right. It became a real issue for me personally my family. You know, I could see it's night and day, you know. And now maybe because you was like drinking too, you know, so you didn't notice, but the people that like knew me and me as well, it was extremely noticeable, you know that it was Uh, it was just controlling me, like you know, every day I felt like I had to every day I had to and I wasn't being able to be productive, thank you so much. I wasn't able to be productive and just with the relationship with people that I love, it was putting a strain on that as well. You know, like when and I know, like we know how serious drinking was because like when I was inside the program, like they like, yo, somebody over here, They're like, yeah, you you could detox for three oh with you on crack? Oh you're good. You could what you on? Uh dope? What you on? Cocaine? What you are? You good? You three? You could detox for three days? They like, what you you drink every day?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Hold on, come on now, we gotta we gotta do that, like they like yo, like and I'm like, what, like why they like? Uh, they like alcohol or something like the most serious ship Like if you drink every day and then you just stopped drinking, you could die from that. You know what I'm saying. The other ship like you know you you can't die from that, So they put you on watch for that.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, you know that's just.
Speaker 1: Method for alcohol.
Speaker 4: No, No, I mean, like you know they say, like off heroin, do you get that's just because it's yeah, they they would get methadonal that they would get.
Speaker 1: I guess right to do. Yeah, they would. They would give them that every day. You know. But one thing another day I learned from being inside there was you know, you can't you shouldn't really judge people like you know, people that we around growing period, we grow up. You know, you might look at somebody on crack or somebody on heroine and sit like that. It'd be like, you know, they just that point like fuck them. You just you know, dismissed their whole life. They you know, now I'm sitting there and I'm next to them, right and I'm next to them, and they them getting better, you realize, and they they got talent, they got gifts, you know, they start blooming. They become who they who they once world, who they're meant to be. And then you just realized, like man, like this could be me, Like you know, I could have been me.
Speaker 4: And and this is why they gotta give him Miss Flowers. This is why my men Bro's great. He great because we in the field were in.
Speaker 2: That shot with you hold Ontah.
Speaker 4: We talk about what we do, right, it's just in in in our space of going from level to level, battling poems of pone.
Speaker 2: Ain't no battle like that ship.
Speaker 4: Right, everybody get a gift, but then you also like got this cross the bed.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, it's the ship like that.
Speaker 1: I just need an interview with you outside. I believe it's in Harlem. You know what. I know that's my wife. She couldn't be here because my daughter just came from school, yo, you know, to get her head shot. So my wife, CEO did it lux your hair? You know she was here?
Speaker 2: That the last one. That's how shot.
Speaker 1: Okay. Our salon its in Harlem, one seventeenth Street, second between second and third Avenue. You know what, you'll do the best. We sweat on It was green. Yeah, that was an n Y. It was the n Y. Yeah.
Speaker 10: But but.
Speaker 2: That's where we you know, we shot that at We.
Speaker 4: Can take a bone, that's where we ginger ginger gone, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Every time we come here, it's some shit y'all made up.
Speaker 11: No man, shout out the Jews, shout out your shout out work, shout out your box.
Speaker 4: Okay that she was telling mama. Okay, so it's rude and you don't want socking. You want that comes from that family, right right, That's what tiger bone is.
Speaker 1: Tiger bones for me, like you gotta get that, yeah, Like I'm not, I don't you know what I'm saying, Typhon's horrendous man tiger bones. I'm not preaching you know what you take to see it like it's liquid. It's supposed to be.
Speaker 3: A tablespoon in the morning, like when you get up at a tablespoon at night, and we take it like.
Speaker 1: The niggas. You know, we've never done that. You take that?
Speaker 2: Who takes the table spoon? No one really does a table spoon?
Speaker 1: Like who done that ship? No one does that? Like this is why.
Speaker 2: Why should be going?
Speaker 1: Like? But you do? You've been like for a long time, Like how do you balance it? A job?
Speaker 2: Healthy?
Speaker 1: You've always been you always just I.
Speaker 2: Made it a sport.
Speaker 4: Now I made it a hobby like when people when people are like like they got golf.
Speaker 2: I like the job, man. I like to hurt myself.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm running New York City Marathon just in case you ain't. No, you look at me like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was waking for your question as well. Yeah, yeah, you might need to let your man gunner. Y'all might need to pull up together.
Speaker 1: Hey man, that type you know, I come on things on the run East.
Speaker 2: It's ninteen ninety eight, so I don't know.
Speaker 1: If you know that, but you know it was really yeah you was like yeah right, but it makes sense.
Speaker 2: Though still twenty five years later, still makes sense. I'm running with it. Yeah, I'm running.
Speaker 4: I'm running with literally figured yeah.
Speaker 3: Yo yo, good battle. Balance, you know what I mean? Like all about like I don't drink all the time.
Speaker 2: I drink.
Speaker 3: I'm drinking for y'all, even though I know you wasn't drinking and or my pa, I've been focused and it's you know something, I got a balance, balance.
Speaker 2: But you know I'm ahead of it.
Speaker 4: And being ahead of it is like I don't want to I can throw all my workouts, you know.
Speaker 2: So like if I run ten miles, I don't want to go. I want to do nothing.
Speaker 3: I just want to look at everybody and say I'm better than your hitting miles.
Speaker 2: What did you do today? I don't say it, but I say it's in my mind. I'd be like yeah, motherfucker and that.
Speaker 1: So that's my balance in life, you know what I'm saying right taking somebody, Yeah, I want to say happy birthday? Is my dad birthday? Birthday? Man? I won't saying birthday?
Speaker 2: So what are you drinking?
Speaker 1: What is that you drinking.
Speaker 4: Going like you I'll be having you know, I'll be conjuring putting it together if he could concoccientrate him, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But it got good properties and you know healthy some ging in to it.
Speaker 1: You don't see looks like battles like that ship became like baby, you know, like he'll have like four his sister Tiff, she top me here, tifflux you see Tim, she was there. She holds like five different drinks, different colors, and ship like like, now let me get to drink here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a different points of the I'm like, you know, the battle gets got.
Speaker 1: Like know for ship. Listen, I with this almost every day. I still don't know what say he's drinking drinks and ship like, let's have pop up with a with a with a duffel bag. He was like, we pull up, he have a double bag, which is mad. You just had like clinking in in there like going on. It didn't hit her hippy ship and be mad, just different un labeled bottles and ship like if you just talking to you just mixing ship up, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So see people make fun of you for being like a black activist but that's what this shoul making.
Speaker 1: That's a good joke. The juice joking.
Speaker 2: Juice joke is a good joke. I know that they even do their research.
Speaker 4: When they like go like that, I'm like, that's like seeing the person with glasses and call them four eyes.
Speaker 2: It's just like it's like it's a cliche on the surface. Yeah, they keep a surface level.
Speaker 1: It's low hanging fruit.
Speaker 4: So when I when I hear they say that, I'm like, I like, Lu's got this nigga, like you need more, like you need more, like you know what I'm saying. It's like yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, But that's why you know, I learned too now my health right right, showed me different things creatively. Right, That's when I really started. Your last battle, you made him feel bad about his diet.
Speaker 1: You told him I never heard.
Speaker 2: Battle is like you got to get your diet to go.
Speaker 1: Wait what you said?
Speaker 4: Bigger might want to love the biggie fries, the cigarettes and pact oh the double, but you lucky you.
Speaker 2: Get the fifty five.
Speaker 1: This is you know, that was like its like for death, it's been killers.
Speaker 4: Because like you think about it, he got to stand on stage and think about it like it's my dic.
Speaker 1: He got to think about that, like, that's what this ship is all the time.
Speaker 4: Man, That's why this should make you live right. Man, this ship we do when you gotta get up there staying on business the motherfucker really looking at your whole life and then.
Speaker 2: Into a display in front of the world like that ship. At the same time.
Speaker 4: It's entertainment, but it's educational at the same time because everybody watching and they doing the knowledge too personally. You know what I'm saying, really like, but these are certain things that we know in life. There's certain things that harmonize were right living right, the other things that harmonized were wrong living, you know what I'm saying. And then even if that's just the playing field that we're going between, all I'm saying is when we're battling, right, that's is that that's that's what we really you know what I mean, That's what the whole thing is because if I'm telling you we go to other levels, you know what I'm saying with with with living how we live, and you know I can't say everything right now, let.
Speaker 3: Me ask you, let me ask you, like, is it ever a time either one of you like lost around, and then how do you like I mean, obviously you guys are.
Speaker 4: Battle rapper, so you understand that.
Speaker 2: Look like carriage juice?
Speaker 1: Yeah, who's that's for you? This one appreciate carriage juice? Yeah, No, I ain't know it like that. I don't know what it is. Is it carried juice? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean checking out I would first, I'm thinking I'm drinking the real ship. It's just so you might take and be like ship, I got.
Speaker 1: It, like you're saying, is wet the person that got it?
Speaker 2: My wife made it? Yeah, my wife makes this all right? That yeah you want?
Speaker 1: All right? I like the balance. Don't understand.
Speaker 2: Good stuff we got you drink.
Speaker 1: Anytime you ever lost around and you.
Speaker 4: Had to change it up, change it up for that next time.
Speaker 1: Because I don't know. I don't know this. I don't know this, but I assume that all.
Speaker 4: Of y'all right, y'all stuff right, But there's some of it is improblem because.
Speaker 3: Because I supposed a guy got on a purple sweater you like like Barney, but you it's no way you could have pre wrote that because you don't know what this outfit is, right, So anytime you lost around and then how do you bounce back over? That's like what do you do? Like, do you still go with your written rhyme or how does that?
Speaker 1: How does that work?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I still go with mine.
Speaker 1: I still go with mine.
Speaker 2: But what I do is like i'll prepare, I'll over prepare.
Speaker 1: Right, So if I have.
Speaker 2: Say the rounds, like.
Speaker 1: Then three rounds five minutes around, right, it's a lot of fucking material too, like a lot of material, right, But I'll have fixed rounds, but I have them as segments, right, so I possibly think of whatever it is that could be said that need to be said now, I might not use it in the structured round that I structured it first, but it just may happen that they bring this up or say something or something go left or something go right, and I'm able to put the the segment that I would have probably be like well bars, and I could just interchange the segments. That's that's what I do. But that's why I'm like, I don't like to I don't write them, so I when I make them in my head, it's easy for me to bounce it to do the segments in that way.
Speaker 4: Because it was like I believe with your last battle hit Man, he kept bringing up the apartment situation.
Speaker 3: And it seemed like you had a rebuttal for that. Yeah, so you are was you already prepared that he was? You knew that he was gonna say yeah.
Speaker 2: No, of course, yeah, of course like you who wouldn't.
Speaker 1: But that's why that's why I said, Yo, you can bring up the crib situation.
Speaker 2: I got tough skin. I could take it.
Speaker 1: But just don't mistake it for a money lack because here's something funny, scrap small new yogat part that shit worth more than your houses. That's just the fact. So you can chunckle with laugh. But you know why there ain't no skin off my fucking back because I survived all this time living inside your mind and we all know ain't no place in the world where it's more fucked up than that. You feel what I'm saying. That's that's all of those parts Like NIGGI you you gotta defensively right as well, you know what I'm saying. So that's that happens all the time.
Speaker 6: You've got an offensive rhyme, a defensive rhyme, and fluid rhymes to throw in.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's why who they became who they became.
Speaker 1: You feel me.
Speaker 4: But you learned all that, you learn all that in the field, you know what I'm saying, And they studying it too, so once you like, it's like we got all of this to go off of.
Speaker 1: It's just who putting it together the best. You know what I'm saying. It's just sports ship. For when you talk about something that was fun, you say something like, yo, you was laughing like in the car, just laughing, right, But it's all up for it, Like it's subjective, like you know, you something might be funny to me and my niggas, Like Nigga might be like, I crack your fucking head wide open, and Nigga be like, that's hilarious. Certain other niggas might say that as a threat, you know what I'm saying, Like it's like, Yo, this nigg is a funny nigga.
Speaker 2: Just depending on what you know from, like what you feel more paused, what perception is reality?
Speaker 1: Well us battle report. I feel like it's the most difficult thing to do because you know, and this is up for debate, but I feel like I hear people artists be like I think it was for Joe that Joe and on kids shout out to both of them, it's my guys, And it was like they was talking about, well, they think, you know how difficult it is to goal make a hit record like right or whatever. But then on the flip side, I feel like, Yo, you know how difficult it is to go up there and stand in front of a thousand two thousand people and in front of the whole world right with no music? Right, So like when you got to record, you get a record, people can help you with the record. People can pick the beat.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. People could make it delirics mix make the mixing right, make the record.
Speaker 1: You gotta go up there and got nothing. People can't. They can't. There's no listening to no Bob, no no melody, and niggas is just like imagine the whole imagine the whole world just looking at you, like imagine that they don't even know what you're about to say. Like you know what I'm saying. So every time you go out there, motherfucker you you're like they got it like this ship. I hope you feel what I'm saying. As opposed to fans come and and know what they gonna sing like, I'm about to go hear my favorite Now they's like, I'm going to see my favorite person, and I don't know what's about. I'm going to see my favorite person, you know what I'm saying. So I feel like that us grow with the kind of fan base we got to as well because they fans of us. You know what I mean, A little bit of a battle, well me on a battle or battle.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I uh think that y'all don't get credit for is the actual crowd.
Speaker 2: Everything that they.
Speaker 4: Catch up on crowd when they say it, it's not like it's like being in the going listen to a football game and going to a football game game, you realize how wid people is out there in the cold.
Speaker 2: You're like, because it's exciting, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: That's the one thing that battle Rap has never been caught, like the actual crowd, Like how they really like cheer, Remember how they really standing out there like the actual fans.
Speaker 2: Is really what battle Rap has not got, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: The thirty people on stage, it's always distracting, yep, So it messes up that sound.
Speaker 2: But when you be at a battle like I want a battle of Bus, I don't want.
Speaker 4: And we were in the cut and they got Bus, they got Bust.
Speaker 1: I was on the show.
Speaker 4: I was see he would he would definitely try he Bust would definitely.
Speaker 1: I've seen Bus batter Red Cafe in the club. Yeah, but you know it's the drunk but Bus was definitely he was definitely club. He definitely was. You know what I'm saying, shout.
Speaker 3: The reddit questions and to reiterate that that's the one person because you always get to hear the crowd from like the MCS, like you know when you got that mic, imagine like the person that's smart enough to capture that actual crowd, like you know how he was like a person like even if they have like a person like mic in there, like because you know, like sometimes the NBA.
Speaker 4: They'll mic a player and then you get hit. They definitely need to mic fans and really here because you person, like, that's a good idea.
Speaker 1: Somebody you work, work, you needs to be taped off. You know what I'm saying. My last battle with him man like kind of thing. Shout out to TBL that's the league that that that put the battle on man take over Battle League and in that last battle though, they did a good job with the sound because you could hear people in the like the crowd when they were paying like you could you could hear different ones. But in that it's actually dope because you you get to rewinded more because you like, you hear somebody say one thing in the crowd and then you're like, yo, but he said something else to like and they all talking like at the same time.
Speaker 2: You feel what I'm saying. But he makes that ship.
Speaker 1: That's what makes it.
Speaker 2: It's the fans.
Speaker 3: It's like and like when y'all say y'all lives and then you stopping and just see the fans just say that ship for you, that ship is like some for lack of a better term, that's a real cult ship.
Speaker 2: M hmm.
Speaker 1: They say it getting like they do this right. They do this right.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: The like when you said, say, you say a line of ball right in the fire, they do it again. Oh that's the same, that's that's do it again. So then when you say it the line again, they all say it with you. You feel me, so that I see.
Speaker 4: That's the participation, the capture that the participation.
Speaker 1: So that's also talking to the fact that when I'm like, yo, they come there to see listen to music, and they hear a hit record, they want to sing along to it. The better rep fens like they want to, but they there for you. But when they hear the ball that's why they go so crazy, like because now they know it and they get to say it absolutely.
Speaker 4: It's like you're coming to roof for your team or something. It's like anybody, you know what I mean, I can respectfully say you got the best fans, I give it up to me.
Speaker 1: I believe, I think, I think, I think that YA could battle in the pouring rain ship We did, really, I mean that's what we started out like.
Speaker 4: That about a high level Okay, like a high level like you know, like with poor like you can throw in fucking Thailand and didn't know if it's the battle is big enough. I believe that people are staying there. I believe they're staying there to get that.
Speaker 1: How many battle legues are there right now?
Speaker 2: You see numerable at this point.
Speaker 1: Really, that's that many.
Speaker 2: It's what you how many said you can't even it's.
Speaker 6: But how many like top that ship right y'all considered, like these are the top you can count.
Speaker 1: On one hand for real.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because because homeboard is you just battle. He named all of these these leagues.
Speaker 3: You didn't battle, so because I don't think you directly addressed that, Okay, you address the head because I'm wondering.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, cool, maybe they didn't have to back for him, right, but let me not speak for you, right, Okay, I've been in discussions with some of them leagues that he named, you know what I'm saying. And yeah, probably certain at different times, either they the business wasn't all the way right, or may have been an artist that they was looking for me to, you know what I mean. So it's a lot of it's a lot of different things, but it was simple for.
Speaker 1: Him to do it.
Speaker 4: It's easy though It's like, you ain't battling none of them leagues. So I'm gonna name all of them leagues at the same time though we're battling, you know what I'm saying. But yeah, yeah, you don't battle on and it's timing, you know what I mean. That's that's really what it comes down to. So we ain't ducking, no smoke, it's just that a dude may want a battle and then who does the battle? Like which league do the battle? That that becomes a thing. But see me, I just I kind of stick to the script. Like a lot of a lot of my battles were smack. You know what I'm saying. You know, not to say I'm against doing with other leagues, but I didn't battle on Arsenal league, like you know, just got a line they say, you ain't battling your own league.
Speaker 2: Yes, the fact.
Speaker 1: Together made or a lot of these top tier battle rappers now that a lot of you know what I mean. Now me personally, I got wherever the bread at, you know what I'm saying, Like not for real, this got like the bag and then we we we're good, you know what I mean. But like I just seen a battle league I've seen uh were they the Philippines right? It's it's thousands of people they're saying, she like I don't understand leverage what day like that? You know? And I know where that where they got that influence from? You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: I know definitely what what what's so funny right now?
Speaker 3: Because you know why when you say these other leagues you said thy land when I'm watching Philippines, Philippines, excuse me, when I'm watching your battle. I watched the whole link, so I watched these other people battle, and then I heard Drake say the UK em c's are like, you know, better than the Americans American m cs, and I started to think. I thought that was way too far fetched right that part.
Speaker 4: But when I looked at the Battle Rappers, it's funnier than the dude having a ball in the English. Yo, mate, just kidding pretty hard. You can't, you know, I can't lie to you. Bro's tuning like shure like homes yo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yo, like yo, no, I mean just you can't know, like that's like really in tune. Yo. I was watching that ship. They really in tune. We was just out there like we we just went and we just came from out there like they in tune, right, and and they know, yeah, they know they ship you know now. Of course I'm I'm you know, I'm gonna be where we're from, of course, but that's yeah, ship out there. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: But me and Lux like the uh.
Speaker 1: You saw the ship we do with Niger Sylvester shout out the night Yeah, the night ship yeah. Ye oh he was at the battle too. Yeah, he was actually at the battle in London. Yeah wow, but that was for for this, for the sneaker that dropped bread.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, you know they won, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Want to make sure to make sure the other one see it's a camera, yeah yeah, the camera County George.
Speaker 1: Man what.
Speaker 4: Definitely okay okay, okay, but yeah, queens though you know what I'm saying, you know.
Speaker 1: To say that, you say that what you know what we did? He He's right. He wanted us first, He came to us like as fans from the door, as a fan, you know, out of that respect. But he wanted us to display what what it is we do with the essences of battle rap, but put it in in a theatrical sense, you know what I mean, like a player. Yeah, you know what I mean. So me and Lux what was that three weeks three weeks we came up with the whole premise of just.
Speaker 2: How to make it chronicle his mindsight him.
Speaker 1: As a young kid, him and his own thoughts. It's fading to him being successful, but not know like you know, when you young, you ignorant to ship like you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Or you just be like, I'm not only that professional biker. It's not that popular in the neighborhood. It's not you know, just trying to be.
Speaker 1: Be a mix bike.
Speaker 2: That's something different. He's a professional, Like, yeah, for.
Speaker 1: Sure, you know what I mean. And he wanted he wanted us to show the world that, you know what I'm saying. I just wanted to shout him out, yeah.
Speaker 2: Because for doing that.
Speaker 4: But the writing though, you know what I'm saying, after people get past you know, just battle rappers, right, you know what I'm saying, and really get past you know what i mean, the surface. But at the same time that we we come from that background, from that culture, from that space.
Speaker 2: Of the culture. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: At the lowest, the premise of it all is writing, right, It is taking these ideas and formulating them in a certain space in a certain way.
Speaker 1: Isn't that that you did?
Speaker 2: And I was going back, yeah, yeah, that was that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So so again that's that's a great seguay, right, because that's something that I was very concerned to seeing, y'all right, like a right, cool, but there's white people in there, right, you know, I'm like, they think about to get kicked out, like you know.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying? Like, how do you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: Because like, like when you write a battle rap, you're writing it for that particular audience. Right then when you're writing a rap, you're writing it for that particular audience.
Speaker 4: How do you write a rap like that for this is for everybody? To make everybody understand?
Speaker 3: So how I know you were getting into that, But I wonder, like particularly, I don't think it's you don't think it's harder off.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's right now when you say for everybody, like it was like there's white people there, right because put it on the mic turn it's you let me take a set so I can set the table.
Speaker 8: I just happened to be old, and you could accept the table on the B side, let's put that on the record player.
Speaker 1: First of all, is better than be sides we say I'm better than you or whoever else. Hey, we used to talk about, Hey, what's that player? And let's put that on the record being not stating it as a fact.
Speaker 6: And also we're putting it on the record player, cassette record player.
Speaker 1: I think you don't exactly Yeah, yeah, I got you. Well, I'm just saying, you know, when you say you know it's white people did like it's that's saying like you know, like.
Speaker 2: Uh like corporate.
Speaker 3: Somebody is not involved, you know, like they won't some people won't even get the back and forth, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Like, that's the beauty of it, though. The beauty of it is how to portray that, right, Like how to make everybody that's the part of them. I love puzzles, right, I love like making put putting the pieces to uh, making the pieces fit right. So like we be there and we'll be like ship, I know this bar, I could say this, but how do we get it close?
Speaker 4: And that's that's the love of it on you know what I'm saying, getting in that space and then once you win there and go we in them channels and then from there.
Speaker 2: It's just it's just it's divine.
Speaker 1: I want shout out Riz right, Prizin was up here, right, I.
Speaker 2: Believe you' drinking his socky right now?
Speaker 1: You shot that's the cold, that's the cold. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I've been turned out since even since he came here. He told me this is the only alcohol.
Speaker 1: That's the upper Yeah, I felt like ship, I was drinking, like I felt like we had to be safe. You have a shot shot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what we got, remember saying.
Speaker 3: Before we move on, we want you to know our show was about giving people their flowers. You know you've been on here before, but we got to officially give you all your flowers to your man.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. How special y'all are to the game. Yeah, water's nerve.
Speaker 4: Maniate bro, you know, appreciate it really, I really really, I really, but huh, I love, I really expect y'all.
Speaker 12: Man, he's crazy broke together of course.
Speaker 1: Hold the other yeah yeah, yeah, man, I really respect y'all. Hey, but it's not come on.
Speaker 4: My brother Snoop said it's better than the Grammy because.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, no.
Speaker 3: Man, Like listen, you know, I know, I know. I'm cool with both of y'all. You know what I'm saying. But it's just like me being cool with Buster or me being cool with Nas. The fact that I'm cool with them doesn't take away from the fact.
Speaker 4: That my fans fan of the street. You know, my fandom, you know what I'm saying, Like, I'm a fan of y'all, and I know how hard.
Speaker 3: It is, like you know what I'm saying, Like for me, like even in the rap game, like you know, I like to consider myself like maybe a B minus like you guys always been in the A game. You know what I'm saying, Like, it's very hard to continue that spot. It's very hard to maintain that spot. It's very hard to even get there, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And the fact that John stayed there for all these years, it's the fact that you got to be saluted, you got to be told, and you got to know that what you're doing ain't normal.
Speaker 1: Is special, bro? Why why would why would you yourself but be minus?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No, no no, Because that's that's how I wake up in the morning. You know what I'm saying. I get a shout.
Speaker 2: You like episode?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I also liked it too much and that you never wished spread it was crazy? Come on, you know that. Let me take you something.
Speaker 4: Like right before he gets drunk, that's the best. But once he gets says to drunk, he says fun you to everybody the window, Like nobody even said that.
Speaker 2: About not drinking.
Speaker 1: It's because you can't blame it on being drunk, you know, what I'm saying, you got away with me drunk like I was. So they said Bunster cafe battle you said it was a drunk drug claim.
Speaker 4: So so let me ask you, right, what is your favorite part of battle rap?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: What what? What?
Speaker 4: What is the part like that's your favorite? Is it we searching your opponent? Is it you hitting that stage in the in the in the crowd? Like what what is the one part of battle rap you can't live without.
Speaker 1: Both for y'all.
Speaker 2: Sorry, pretty tough question.
Speaker 1: No, it's.
Speaker 2: It's like it's a few Okay.
Speaker 1: The first reaction I get from the crowd, that's my favorite part versus reaction because when you see I'm nervous before every single battle, even.
Speaker 2: If it's queen flip.
Speaker 3: What you mean like you know what couein flip and you say he go first, Yeah, are you nervous? Then when do you get nervous? I'm next, dage.
Speaker 1: I'm nervous all when I get nervous all the way up until the battle. Okay, wow, right all the way up into the battle. But so when I even when I'm going out there, like, I'm nervous all the way until what the first line? It is that I say hits, and once I get a reaction, all the nerves go away, and then it just becomes it becomes just auto pilot. It becomes what it's the first hook that you, Yeah, that.
Speaker 2: I get a gauge on on how it is.
Speaker 1: I gotta perform what I gotta do, say how I gotta say what I got to live with, what they're gonna fuck with? What they not? You know what I mean? And so but also though the writing up and to up until the writing, because yeah, because that part it's like it's you. When you get a line, I always look up like, man, that didn't come from me, right, you get a line and didn't do that? But and then hate for the other person because you gotta think about another nigga for that long. Yo, Yo hate that ship. I don't know, Ye do not know.
Speaker 2: Yo're trying to put me on the phone with a nigga.
Speaker 1: What are you doing? No, I was trying to get you the money. I was trying to get you the bread.
Speaker 14: Bro.
Speaker 2: I don't want to I gotta put me on the phone with the nigga. I'm like, Yo, trying to get you.
Speaker 5: Money.
Speaker 1: Became as manager right at that point, what I'm saying thinking about another nigga for for that little bro like like you gotta.
Speaker 3: Boxing ship, Yeah, man, you when you box a person, they either love each other after the mat they never speak to each other.
Speaker 1: Again, like a bottle around. But not now.
Speaker 15: I think.
Speaker 4: I think battle is will depend on who you battle. I'm gonna say that not but for for the most part, with me, they didn't make me tighter. I say cooler with with with with my opponents. It's because after that this is a this is a and it sounds crazy, but there's an intimate thing that happens in that space, you know what I mean. This is why enemies could be closer than friends sometimes.
Speaker 1: Because I studied each other so long.
Speaker 4: You you're in a certain space, so that ship is it goes other places. So you know how they say fisher man can see another fisherman.
Speaker 1: From a fosse.
Speaker 4: So it's like once once we've done done that dance, we didn't know how that. Once you do that dance though with somebody, it's like once we get here, it's like we know, we know what we endured. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Each other excuse me, but it's it's together.
Speaker 4: You shared experience that and that's the ship where it's like, man, that's where it's elevated. And that's why I really feel personally, man, I ain't gonna lie man and be having this this this debate and not but I'll be wanting to see.
Speaker 1: Some of y'allings better.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: Personally, it would be kind of.
Speaker 4: Dope to see certain points to where there's another elevated level, you know, where it'd be dope to like all right, you know, Nor is a fan of it.
Speaker 2: You know, Bus is a fan of it. You know, motherfucking Eminem is a fan of.
Speaker 3: Met Drake is a fan of you know, is the fant of if we were really sponsored artists that we thought and said, yo, we're sponsoring them this way, y'all don't have to go to certain leagues and we can like you know, you know what I'm trying to say, like like we would have sponsored the event ourselves and we would have owned it ourselves.
Speaker 1: That would have been a great thing, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: A lot of us who's been platinum ain't gonna really put the title on the.
Speaker 1: Line, but you know what, you type it if you love it, niggas, no no, no, no, no, no, we gotta chill with that. Yeah no, no, our title it's on the line every time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the right.
Speaker 1: Nigga can't just get to accolade and then be like, all right, I did this.
Speaker 4: That's like a nigga defending the developments. Like that's how they feel though, like they feel like that's why a lot of people won't battle you.
Speaker 5: Know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It is because they feel like they it'll be the end of their career. But that's.
Speaker 2: Losing game no other.
Speaker 1: Like I'm not saying don't I'm not saying battle other Battle Rappers, right, what I'm saying is right, like, yeah, we know how niggas, We know how niggas be feeling about each other, Like we ain't gonna be like that.
Speaker 6: Like, you know what I'm saying, the closest thing we came to this, what he's saying is probably what Cannabis and Joe Butden did it.
Speaker 2: No, I cannot can about that the Battle Battle Rappers.
Speaker 6: But I'm saying, yeah, I'm saying the closest thing that the closest thing to them saying.
Speaker 1: Them getting in the ring and doing it. Yeah, yea, I'm talking about two niggas that got the same amount of ship to lose, Right, that's what I'm talking about. I'm not saying going the battle or battle rapper, that's probably you know what I'm saying, no.
Speaker 2: Better repellent a batter repper battle.
Speaker 1: But that's what we said, fab baas, that's what we're saying. The egos so high on that end. Yeah, but you're right.
Speaker 6: I think that once you've been in that that world, that ego is like hard to the to them, yes to that, and.
Speaker 4: That's that's that's a problem you're never gonna be able to solve.
Speaker 1: The other.
Speaker 2: I just telling you right.
Speaker 1: To it.
Speaker 3: Versus and versus is you know obviously people performing their records. That's already made, right and it's not it's all up to the fans.
Speaker 2: But what it is is people think that, like I'm just being honest with you.
Speaker 3: If you get a if you get a method man against a cappadonna, right, you know they both in wu tang one before, like one is more important than the other in the in the group, Like it's just something to did.
Speaker 1: But that's just in the group. What about all right? What about game and Meek? Right?
Speaker 2: All right, Yeah, remember they had they they should.
Speaker 1: Right game first of all, Game shout out the game. Game. Dame told me, oh, his I can't believe you game. He like, yo, I said something that was hot that he did it.
Speaker 2: I was like, yo, something you need to batter rep.
Speaker 1: He's like, book, I'm a better better rapper than you by like three percent, right right? He said he a better better report to me. Right cool?
Speaker 2: Okay, But what I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying is that's how he's saying he a better better rapper than the nigga. Game is a hip hop nigga. Game is a rap nigga meek is it imagine they both had ship to lose the same right right? Y'all both talking and ship nigga. Get the fucking going there. Y'all think you go rap better than them.
Speaker 2: I don't believe me ever, went back that game.
Speaker 1: I believe, I believe I could be wrong.
Speaker 2: I believe it was just one side.
Speaker 1: There's no ego. There's no ego. We'll see what you're talking about. There's no one better than the group.
Speaker 2: This is too totally respond to game. I don't think at all. I don't know, I don't I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just know they've had they little I'm just throwing whatever jack and kiss and beans.
Speaker 4: Right, I would like to see that battle right beans beans with that a battle with and beans rapped Acapella And it sounded like it was like some ship kiss.
Speaker 1: My one, my favorite. Nobody going that would say nothing crazy about him. So chiss being talking that ship too right? It ain't no one feel better than the other. Now, who about to get in here and get busy?
Speaker 2: And that's how we look.
Speaker 3: That's a perfect example, you saying kiss like you know, and God blessed both of these groups. But after you know, verses like dipse has not been the same, you know what I'm saying, like like like that's a.
Speaker 1: Little yea and him had a thing I was he was going, I said, I said the lots, you know.
Speaker 14: But I was.
Speaker 2: I was able to creep that day and.
Speaker 1: Keep it hone.
Speaker 2: I called all six of them. I called, I called uh Cam, and I called Jim.
Speaker 1: You know I'm good look but also being nosy like that.
Speaker 3: Heard so I called and the only this is how I knew and indicated the Locks will be victorious. And this is the reason why whereber j was at weber Cam is that and whereber Jim was at I don't remember, but I remember they weren't together kiss and hung up and called styles and styles like nigga, I'm right.
Speaker 4: Right here, and I'm like, wait a minute, And then they were all at rehearsal.
Speaker 1: That's that's the preparation.
Speaker 3: That's and that was the only indication, because I'm not gonna lie for people from out of town, they didn't understand, you know, the dipset uh locks camarderiye, they didn't understand like what that meant for the city and for a lot of people it was a nationwide national group. But for New York, those groups minute more to us in New York, you know what I'm saying. And I knew how important that battle was.
Speaker 1: That was the first time I was up there battling why James James yo, when Jewelry finking all that nig like, come on now we shot you know what it was on?
Speaker 4: Part was crazy when you els like you knew that they that was battle rap too, like when they thought of everything they thought that, you like, I don't know if they rehearsed that, one of them will say, we don't like girls, and so more of them we're gonna say that we don't got girl records. And he was like, DJ was ready like that time give a raise. I won't seem like Jewels was on the side with you said that. He was like he was like, yo, y'all like god girl records. And Jay was like, I felt like they rehard that Like I'm like, yo, man, you was to a bag on the side.
Speaker 1: You can't kill killed a little, you know I'm saying, because kid, you know you you went, you went with.
Speaker 4: Me and him.
Speaker 1: Listen, listen, no, listen. I was I was a fan of them first, right before dip set, remend Locks was before them, right, I was just I was a fan. I was fucking with them first and not just you know what I mean. So it being Harlem, of course, it's always Harlem, you know, personal like you know what I'm saying, but we ain't being personal with it. I'm just going with going on the skill set and you know, I just feel like that get me in trouble sometimes I do that a lot. Like I'll give you example, Right, I've been Lebron James fans in the court, right, never never hung out well hung with Lebron probably one time in my life, right, But me and k D got cool, right, KD Kevin Durant, Right, but he came in the league after Lebron, but me and him got like cool cool, right.
Speaker 4: I seen him your battle or something or you said was hanging out or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we always talking around. That's my dog, you know what I'm saying, Shout out to him, shout out to Tony. Right, But so early on it's cool. But then when he start getting better and ship, right, but I'm still championing Lebron, right, putting Lebron with the ship right now, it comes into the season of him being m VP right now, it's like, yoh, bet Lebron, and you know, I'm just still putting Lebron and ship champion and saying Lebron, nigga call me what night? Like sure the morning, Like I'm like, yo, what up? You're like, you're just gonna cheap, just gonna keep on post of this, nigga, Like you just you go. Do you think Braun better than I'm like I heard from that. I'm like, yo, I'm like yeah, brom Like I'm like, yere, I me in trouble. But it's like, yeah, that's with Lebron first even you know what I'm saying, that's just what it is. Bro like now lawyers, he is far rist like you my nigga, Like you know, if Lebron front on you or something weak, you know what I mean, you might got to jump Lebron and so what you know, but just don't hit him, don't hurt him, like you know what I mean. Let no.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so I feel like, you know, that kind of gets me in trouble.
Speaker 1: A lot, you know what I mean. So with that, so kid I sap and progola, I'm like, right after that, you know what I'm saying, after the dip set of the dip set locks and you know, he just like, you know, like it was like a I'm like, come on, man, like you know what I'm saying. He's like, nah, I know you ship you was going you know, you know kids.
Speaker 13: Like no, that's my dog and ship real ship. That's that spirit of competition.
Speaker 1: But that I wanted to continue about with Rizida. Man, we was in the in the talk because riz it was a movie a shot it's called he directed it and I think he wrote so the rot as well loved me rhyme came out for some years and I'm not really remember, probably like yeah, they had to tell your fing remember when to tell your ba? Yeah? Wow? And ship I can't remember. It was around the movie bron when he put it out around the movie right, but there Meth was in it too. Who he's flipping on Robert Downey Jr. Yeah, well he do look racist, though I ain't gonna lie is allegedly. I mean a crow is black. Crow is black? Right, No, Russell Crowe is not the bird, but he clearly is not. So clearly. I was just saying, you can't have something black in your name and rape anyway.
Speaker 4: But there's a lot of racist black men, white people named black.
Speaker 16: I was talking about, like you see that's a battle rap day, right, Okay, a crow black, Uh can't have be racist with a black blast name, right, So that's just a battle bar, right, you know what I'm saying, just a metaphor of being black and having crow.
Speaker 2: But and Jim like they see, it's a lot of different things. And he's going to the battle the movie.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: He called and he's like, yo, I want you to write over the raps for the for the movie for everybody. And I think this was John David Washington first first and first film, you know, and.
Speaker 2: Then Zelsaung.
Speaker 1: You're saying, yes, Denzel and he had seen in the beginning and start off with battles. You know what I mean, shot that Jen had, he had gin in there. People from the coaches, Corey, Corey did Lux from out here from South Florida. Okay, yeah, but some queens. I mean, he's from He came out in miamis bro Now he came out. He came out of here man, Okay, you know he he he called it. And I wrote all of the raps, the battle raps, for all of the everybody's, all of the different characters. You're saying you wrote for Banks, Yeah, I wrote her rhymes. I wrote the other only preople rhymes I didn't write was Lux and Corey Gunns, you know what I mean. But everybody else. But I had to write from a whole bunch of different perspectives. But I had to write for battles. They had battles and on the heat as well. I had to write for a right for a girl, how she gonna feel like? I had to write for a white guy, he gonna feel like that. I had to write for you know what I'm saying a Chinese guy, you know what I mean? Just so many different and I feel like that's what the creativity I got knuckles back then, dog, Yeah, No, I just feel like then the creator being creative, that part is the challenge also and being a battle rapper, but being gifted in it, you know what I mean, being a gift to be able to do that lyrically, you could write for the different perspectives, right, but make it all coincide with the storyline that that we're trying to keep up. That is it. You need to watch that movie because I'm scared of it goes crazy. Now Twitter killing chickens and ship.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I don't know about that point, but do y'all go on black Twitter.
Speaker 1: That's the best ship in the world.
Speaker 2: Now there's Twitter and it's black Twitter.
Speaker 4: Said, listen, whenever I'm having like too much of a good day and I need to settle down, like you.
Speaker 1: Know, you need to calm down. I need to call yourself. I'm supposed to picture me and somebody say you bitch your ass nigga, Like nigga, Okay, let's see that.
Speaker 4: I can say, Hi, it's someone negative, but it lowers me down to earth. Like I'm like, you know what, that's that's what somebody in the world.
Speaker 1: Thinks about you. So you know what I mean, like go get to you. So I kind of like it.
Speaker 4: I kind of like, but I only do it when I'm at the most high, like when I'm feeling the best in life. Yeah, just to calm down a little bit, Like I post I post like a baby picture and like there's nothing for nobody to hate on, and they were like, fuck that baby.
Speaker 1: I'm like, damn't work.
Speaker 4: We gotta do the world. How much work has to be done in the world. Look, and I look at this person's page, like look this miserable guy. It's like, you know what, It's like, it's Twitter, Like I'm playing. It's just people I following this.
Speaker 2: They called it black. They called it black swo.
Speaker 1: You get there, like you know what I'm saying, Like you just gotta look like you.
Speaker 4: Just don't worry about sound like that's talking about some ship on Twitter at home.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 2: I'm just be honest with you.
Speaker 4: Learn that I gotta I gotta, I gotta, I gotta fix who I'm following.
Speaker 2: Said what because who you following? Controls.
Speaker 4: Your algorithms and my algorithms be loose. Sometimes I'm just being honest. I'm like, I'm like, yo, I gotta control it's and I'm blaming on my friends. I'm blaming on who people I followed, because it sometimes it comes down a little crazy.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna play waiting for right.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh damn, and you got has you got?
Speaker 1: I got to come on? Hold it down. You know you can fill me up. I hold it down.
Speaker 3: Oh all right, so you know how this game goes. We'll ask you two questions. All right, yeah, please explain another shot?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 2: Okay, that's what I'm talking.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, not the black you you you really crushed that ging job down for real, like the first hand. They need a uh look, let's gonna have a shot, right, have a shot to son You want to drink with us? Yeah? Sonny want?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Sonny, come on, Sonny, drink with us. Tony been drinking red wine? Bro nim take a shot of red winter not even drinking.
Speaker 6: I want I have a sunny come on man. Oh, anyways, you got one. We didn't play quick time with them last time. I don't believe, so we don't believe quick time is right. We're gonna give you two choices. If you pick one, we don't drink, right, But.
Speaker 1: If you biggas, we act like they don't know this. Oh I know, I know, you know. We just you're just going with the motion. Stop. But we just think this game is relative.
Speaker 6: You played the game, but we watched the Show'd be surprised when people say we watch the show, they don't know what.
Speaker 1: The talking about.
Speaker 2: Problemuse we always do this later on in the show.
Speaker 1: So and we never explained it right anyway. So alright, well then you know man, all right, and we want stories from this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if we got these stories of color, are you ready, shop, big L?
Speaker 17: Hold on?
Speaker 1: Hold on?
Speaker 2: Did you call her cupcake?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not that's not something a word cupcakes. It's like a shot.
Speaker 4: Let me.
Speaker 1: And we grass. This is a good way to give them all those shots. You mean we grassed?
Speaker 4: Yeah, don't Yeah, the bathrooms right there or that's the one thing about wheat grasses. It does went through you.
Speaker 1: So you're ready, get ready? All right? Ready, big L? Or d m X, Oh big let's just snapple talking. I'm going with d m X.
Speaker 2: I think we gotta take a shot and they disagree.
Speaker 1: They're going to do that the whole time.
Speaker 2: We're gonna do that the whole time.
Speaker 1: I don't think we are no no no, you got it or me okay jay z or NOAs yeah nos. For me, it's gonna sound like we z good Common or cube who Common or Cube ice Cube?
Speaker 2: I nuncle with Common.
Speaker 1: That's me, all right, So explain the game.
Speaker 4: Whatever, it's whatever criteria for you you want.
Speaker 6: It don't mean better, rapper, better anything. It's just maybe you you know, you know one better, the other one made better tackles for you one day, I don't know. Whatever the fun that's how whatever criteria criteria for you individually.
Speaker 2: But if we pick the same, we drink. Or if you.
Speaker 6: Don't pick, or you say both meaning you really don't want to answer, you don't want to pick one, we drink it. See I tell you, people don't ever understand our explanation of this ship.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go I'm you're drinking. Okay, so you say both of that neither that's both okay, daylight or disaster.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna I'm gonna say daylight.
Speaker 1: Day like, oh so they both I love disaster whatever other disaster, Serious Jones or Hollow the Dawn.
Speaker 2: Hollow, m hm, Hollow.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna take a shot for Hollow about that, Yeah, take definitely for Hollow the Dawn. The Queen's get the money, the shut out Sunny, so Charlie clips, Sunny, take these. We need Hollow.
Speaker 2: Clips clips to Manamo Buster the Robs. That's tough.
Speaker 1: Ain't a lot of stuff I would say. Don't answer for them people. It was terble.
Speaker 2: Do what we do?
Speaker 1: You know what to do?
Speaker 4: You know what.
Speaker 1: Said? You know said, I gotta get sunny and God I got a great you study ahead whatever you whatever you Yeah, yeah, plain it to whatever you want to. You know. It's like Eminem, you this ship, give me in trouble again, Right, I'm a sagittariustro. I just I don't know, like right, Eminem is just my favorite like rapper rapper, right, Like, I just feel like nobody in the world could like rap better than him. You're gonna saying that's how I That's just I've been like that for since how My name is right? Buster is bro and Buster wrapped his ass off to and I hung over, But I hang with Buss all the time, right, I don't think Busses are better rapper than.
Speaker 2: Him, but I think.
Speaker 1: You can make it easy for yourself to say both. He wants to.
Speaker 3: His brain is too smart gonna explain you see what's going through You don't see how him.
Speaker 1: I don't see him so but bus Buster has influenced me more so I'm gonna say both. I was already to keep you from It's not like you gotta give a little show, a little bit of you know space.
Speaker 2: I want to add on to what you say.
Speaker 4: I think Eminem is one of the best lyricists there is, and I think that when it comes to versus, the only person that can face him is.
Speaker 1: Bust A Rod.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because bust is the best performer, hands.
Speaker 2: Down, in the universe. Crazy Yeah, I'm so mad at me.
Speaker 3: One time I went to go see Bust to perform, and I think he wanted me to get on stage, and I was like, no, nigga, I'm here, and I left him.
Speaker 1: He was like, yo, what the fun she was that? I was like, I'm fan. I don't want to ignore me. Sometimes man music France, he called me. I jumped up the car.
Speaker 4: I wanted to I was I wanted to smoke anyway, and I couldn't smoke, so I do the car and I was like, just let him flip on me.
Speaker 2: I was like, all right, cool. I was like, you gotta understand.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I want to watch my friend destroy the fucking stage. Like believe it or not, it takes away sometimes you getting backstage and you know what.
Speaker 1: I mean, you're getting that that different risk. Man, I'm okay in a like just the spectator and see I was in mood tank. I was in Paris.
Speaker 4: They happened to be in Paris. I went as a motherfucking fan. They had to literally call me off stage. You're know what you're doing. I was like, man, I'm being in a fan.
Speaker 1: The only thing I asked was like, don't have nobody else around my chair?
Speaker 2: That's it, That's it.
Speaker 1: Everything else.
Speaker 2: I took a picture with everybody who.
Speaker 1: Came up to me. I did, but I still there. When the show.
Speaker 2: Started, I was like, I was jumping over and down. I was like, I didn't even I forgot who the.
Speaker 1: Like, that's how I'm supposed to go.
Speaker 2: That's how when I watched Battle. A couple of moments when I'm like super fan moment, Yeah, that was Paris.
Speaker 1: Wanted coolie wrap.
Speaker 2: I'm a I'm I got I'm going coolgie wrap. That's crazy because your one.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go all right, all right, Drake or Kendrick, Oh, Kendrick, like I was still a questions disagree.
Speaker 1: He got to disagree. It's in his nature, in his nature, Kendrick k okay, yeah, yeah, Kendrick, Kendrick craftsman.
Speaker 2: Man, we really these questions really mad at us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know easy or doctor Dre.
Speaker 2: Dre you said easy? You said or doctor Dre, doctor Dre.
Speaker 1: Yeah you can't do that? Who who Let's take a shot.
Speaker 2: Yeah that was come on, let's take a shot and I'm not being able to do that.
Speaker 1: Let's doctor that. Man, this is y'all. This to y'all question. Some of them be more into easy because he started the label that put dray on No I mean speaking about way more to go off.
Speaker 6: With doctor hear you, But some of there might be somebody that might have people here to say not easy is the beginning of that tree.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna say easy, but we somebody wrote his rap.
Speaker 4: But whatever I say, I thought that was the hardest way I'm ever like, I still give him the Award. You know he said that though Ice writes the barmbs that I say, how did I hear that?
Speaker 1: I still respect him? That niggas against that? I look, yeah, no, I mean I love Easy. You know what I'm saying. You're thinking this is just him rapping. You could think of even even evening. Wait, we don't know what it could have been. You know. That's that's I hate you wrapped like rich Ward a rap that's what have been a coach? Nah? Yeah when you heard like Easy was really in the streets right right? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Really you know what I'm saying, I see you with that. Can't I can't run to say alcohol. But you know, okay, cool mo D or busy B. This is very safe. Cool mo D be back in the save zone. Cool D, cool more D. Okay, wow, wow, you know what it is? You have the glasses back in the.
Speaker 2: Days and keep the real they had the glasses, those glasses all right.
Speaker 1: First of all, we I feel like, no disrespect, no, no problem. But this is back to v HS tapes and why we asking these questions from way back like like because we were like no he's that oh not that we need to know you run your mom want you to answer you. I don't know you young friend. Get me.
Speaker 2: You're gonna call like block your boss erda yellow?
Speaker 1: What's your yeo shut yeah you been visiting? That's say, yeah, all visit me. Okay, that's my answer. Okay, Joe and Jada a million dollars worth of game.
Speaker 2: Oh ship, I just see what you did there, Joe and Jada.
Speaker 1: I'll go.
Speaker 2: Damn, I gotta I gotta say both. Okay, she's thinking the shot.
Speaker 1: Jilly Hat called me back when I tell I told him, I'm like, yo, Gil, that's my man. You know what I'm saying. Gil. Look, Gil came on my podcast, but when not when I had a podcast easily offended, uh gam my podcast. He's like, yo, I just want to come up here to see how this ship worked. This is right before he like, I wanted to just see how it works for this ship. And then my boy Wayne, he was really you know what I'm saying, he did what he did shout him. So I called him like, Yo, what's up?
Speaker 4: Oh, you ain't speak doing so? You he did your podcast, learned your ship and then you ain't speak doing so?
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean I've seen him like we spoke we spoke the ship. But when I wasn't trying to go up there, you know what I'm saying. But then when I felt like I wanted to go there, you know, I hit him, like you know what I'm saying. He's like Paul, He's like he's like, yo, now I'm gonna hit you in a minute, like you know what I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying, and like I so so Yeah, like Joe, j is a flat leader. He was a flat leader.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he flat left, come on, Jilly, and they won the super Bowl. He ain't difficult.
Speaker 5: Super Bowl.
Speaker 4: I'm proud of him though, man because of Mello.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Man and Joe they went at me about my head. So I just wanted to you know, you got to get shot back, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean. Rock says chante or the real Rocks say, He's gonna be like h again.
Speaker 2: It's definitely be actually, Pa yeah everything.
Speaker 1: The Rock said, chante or what a rock thing? Okay, okay, who you saying you be?
Speaker 2: He said, yeah, we fixed up that something with his father.
Speaker 1: That's fall Yeah birthday.
Speaker 2: I said, yeah, it's a Libra liber season.
Speaker 1: Papa shout up, shout yeah, yet, Papa up, Papa John My name's name John too. That's curious. Yeah, yeah, shout broke back, shout after this, Yeah, I'm gonna say something too, a hopper or t rap? You got who wrote that? Y'all want for this show?
Speaker 12: She's going on all right, I get it now, I get it now for sure, Meek Miller Cassidy, Right, that ship is crazy.
Speaker 1: That was good.
Speaker 2: That one was good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you get that. It's a good joint. It's a good joint.
Speaker 4: You gotta say joint with guy's a good John's a good John.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say. I'm gonna say both with that.
Speaker 4: For both, I say both. All right, I'm drinking I was that was Yeah, that's a good joint.
Speaker 1: So you're good. Tupac or Prodigy. I ain't gonna lie over all right now, y'all heating up.
Speaker 4: That's the Niggas cocaine section.
Speaker 1: Right now, y'all heating up half the sound.
Speaker 4: Okay, you'll see what they're doing, resting Peah.
Speaker 1: They know what they're doing, both of them, and they both was impacted. I'm going to I'm gonna say tupacam. I'm gonna say Tupac in control of my I g lately. Yeah, somebody got the new going crazy. This niggas might really beat him and he knew might really them on drink Yo, Yo, seen that crazy Your rocky right? Ain't sat rocky right? Other d he hit me on the phone. It was like, Yo, he sent me a ship with the ax because we were talking about AI and he sent me did you see the ship with the dudes in the parliament over there in U k where they had a bunch of niggas in the big parliament house in the courthouse, what po Sisty's in the nigga on the on the podium talk Yo, this ship is crazy. They it looks just like the real thing. We're niggas said, we're going sing so fucked up back for my kids. Think about that ship some time. Listen.
Speaker 2: I seen Kobe Bryant, Tupac and Martin King in the club.
Speaker 17: Think to.
Speaker 6: Bring now Chupuk hugging Orlando Anderson and this said He'll never he would still be here if this happened.
Speaker 1: Show'm hugging hugging it out at the MGM. You know, yeah, man's just on that on that sense. Fuck AI. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So see I watched the whole interview of Michael Jordan's shipping off.
Speaker 15: Lebron and I don't know that might not be you know why, I like, like Mike and Lebron. That's a that's a no, no, it's it's what Mike kept saying.
Speaker 4: He kept saying, like because when I went to the championship, this is what I did, and Mike don't talk like that.
Speaker 1: So I was just like, oh ship. I was like, I was so into this and then when I.
Speaker 4: Realized it was a I was like, hey, hey, I three minutes of my life.
Speaker 2: I'm about to ask you. I was reading and I was reading hard, like okay, like and.
Speaker 4: When it comes to that, because because it's so good, they tricked me, yoh gonna get sign Yeah, yea the problem.
Speaker 1: That's that's what my heroes man, that that is, that's that is, that's yeah, I got.
Speaker 2: That ship on the site.
Speaker 1: Jada kids, the NOAs.
Speaker 15: What you had?
Speaker 4: No jay Z though, like you know, I mean just one of the cook sections all up again. Can you blame them? It's the Colombian and the Dominican who writes it. I'm going Jada, oh yeah, we're kind of like that's dangn I ain't gonna lie you don't go against.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 4: I can see this like, yeah, that's tough though. Yeah, but I'm gonna just say both okay, because you picked earlier against jay Z. I was like, that's the black listened. I listened to nas No definitely influence you at certain times when I was in the thing. Tang so nas and kiss forever. I can't take a shot to that. It's been this is crazy. Jada kisses my brother too, and in fact, Joe went at me though by my head, they couldn't believe it.
Speaker 1: I couldn't believe it, couldn't have hair. I couldn't believe that the Joe. Yeah, I don't like the Jesus. That's why I had to do it.
Speaker 2: They snooping post my head.
Speaker 1: Wait, what then happened with your heir though? Like what like now? Because what happened? I always need to get Caesars. And then I was in Paris and you you stay at Paris? I like Paris? Yeah, yeah, I love man, Yeah I love SAA said.
Speaker 3: And to say, you know what's crazy, the very few loyal men and hip hop have to actually start claiming that and showing that being loyal is fly and coming home is fly.
Speaker 1: So you know, I like pass.
Speaker 2: I learned to like pass man.
Speaker 1: And what's the other ship that's cargo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's cargo, that's car.
Speaker 5: And now.
Speaker 2: Time I get, I get the parmesan.
Speaker 1: Say I get, I get the one with you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they snails right, that's what's family, right discussing.
Speaker 1: Okay, really let me roll with the story yesterday. Yeah, I love it, but I think it's flip top or you are a what you mean?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: I said, Oh, you are like like when you are you smack like man. That's where that's where I got. That's where it started. That's where it started. Smack DVD bro, that's you know. Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna take your.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take au.
Speaker 1: Take a shot. Nigga time, nigga chip shut with my other man with the boar head.
Speaker 2: Is he still down easily?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, smacking Beasley say guard and chic and go okay, big up that you are out.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's the n b A.
Speaker 1: That's the n b A. That's the n b A for Rocker Park. What you know, that's that's what you know metaphorically, that's the n B A, n B and the sports and in our sport for sure, and and and and yeah the battle rap.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so what would be Rocker.
Speaker 1: The Rocker? Yeah right now?
Speaker 4: Yeah, then would be Nike man mm hmm, that mean it's off right now?
Speaker 1: Got what tbl to be? Dykeman Dan right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I mean? Crome and Chrome twenty three for me would be.
Speaker 1: Dyke I mean, uh uh will shout the roomy you know what?
Speaker 2: Nah mm hmmm, what let me think about this ship? Hold, I'm the other ship.
Speaker 7: Nah, bro, you gotta at least go with what I was going with my sisters league. Yeah, that's all I was doing here for sure. Ruckers, Well then what then?
Speaker 1: Well then what then we'll do? The right now will be the work up?
Speaker 2: Yeah you said right now already because because Rockets.
Speaker 1: I guess that's just to me.
Speaker 2: Uh wait, rocket NBA to me?
Speaker 4: I mean, if I'm going to watch the game, I love I love it right, I'm a queen's nigga. You gotta remember where I used to go there and sit on cris Yeah. I couldn't even get in the park. Yeah, that type of ship. I didn't even know how to do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it would have been I could have.
Speaker 2: I would have said if not.
Speaker 1: K O T d okay, King of the Dot.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, I wanna say that's that King of the because you're.
Speaker 1: Talking about.
Speaker 4: I'm not thinking about like you know what I'm saying, like you're talking about I know, and ship life spanning this. No, I'm just talking.
Speaker 1: We get like Rob, we gotta we gotta leave that in the commons sation. We don't want to y'all taking either.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good top of that.
Speaker 4: I mean what you said, neither do what No, no, no, we were just describing the leagues off.
Speaker 1: No, we didn't say neither. That's just Drinking's nothing wrong with Sunny Sonny wants he got one especial. I don't think they got on the list. But this is something that's been going on recently. Don't do n are easy to block captain. They've been going at it. So you guys avest, you know, we respect y'all. That's who were just throwing out the easy block captain, DNA get get them. I don't want to go away. I'm hearing you, man.
Speaker 4: I would say d n A if we Yeah, as far as in a battle, yeah, I would say d n.
Speaker 1: A that's who you put your money on. Yeah, okay, well you're asking who I feel like, Well when I'm not like any criteria, this is d n A.
Speaker 2: Got us tooth fixed too, So he's back here, queen. Yeah, yeah, no, I get I'll go with d n A too.
Speaker 1: I'm going with d n A.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you say d n A to.
Speaker 1: He.
Speaker 4: He was tired the niggas saying that ship put him in the Batman the first day.
Speaker 1: Niggas keep going on, Yeah the kid is dying doing commercial.
Speaker 4: He fined.
Speaker 1: Together. That's a snaggle talk. But you said that's a special one even waiting. Yeah, that's a special one. Just when I thought about this right now, it's a lot I did. It would have been on the list, yo. You m TV wraps a wrap City.
Speaker 2: Oh rap city from map City.
Speaker 1: For I'm Pops for you, Pops. Cold Crush Brothers are Fantastic five. Yeah, yeah, yeah, we are coming back for you want the next Actually no Cold Crush Brothers or Fantastic Five. Put a camera on them. Cold Crush Birthday. You want to bottom with a spade. Oh yeah, he drake, he Drake injured.
Speaker 17: Okay, can you can you get Pops this is hey for the drink, chance crew to murder.
Speaker 4: Because your birthday is his birthday and his birthday is our birthday, and that makes oh it's your birthday.
Speaker 1: But hey, hey, hey, you has no No, it's the way you grab what Listen, that's a high bottle. You gotta know how to pop pop Okay, this way, bro, Yeah, it's high. It's high.
Speaker 2: You gotta know how to pop high bottle.
Speaker 1: But please get to get that on camera. We got to get her pop in the bottom on camera. Please.
Speaker 4: We want to.
Speaker 1: We want to keep the as going and we want to keep happy. Okay, let you hold don't never want to our cameras. Okay, we gotta give it to papa. Look, yes, break man, that's that's let's little celebrate. That's your own bottle. We're gonna get them a bottle for that ship married.
Speaker 2: That's your own mode. You get fucked up out here, get y'all bout y'all over there.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's do it. That's a wild you would be like, yo, mam, I want to drink tamp I gotta take you care. Okay, dream hold up between you you get yet the box.
Speaker 4: Let we give it out a spade baby that box, take that whole bottle before self, for self, before self, and and look over there, what's.
Speaker 1: The name shifting Diana?
Speaker 2: And then we're gonna give it this bottle for them over.
Speaker 1: There, Hey, for them over there. You know what I'm saying there the y'all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's right, yallow coop for the yallow coops. Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You know, I mean, you can take care of you can gonna drink temp. I'm the other bocks I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah over head over here, you get about you need about Yeah.
Speaker 1: Back sham Paine in the world.
Speaker 10: Moll you.
Speaker 5: Go the next one, next one, let's cannabis or l Come on, man, your mind?
Speaker 1: Are you out your mind? I'm not the one asking the questions. Listen, l L. First of all, me and my brother we're working on actually a project together. Yeah, uh l L L L eminem e P that's the dope blue. No, it's more eminehole.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: No, you got both of correct, but it sounds like you're both of correct. Loaded lux and Murder movie that Yeah, so l L and eminem e P me and my broath the concept that's you know, your loaded loves murderer, you know, but we and we're working on we're working on that now.
Speaker 2: We just spend we just thought it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you're gonna GeTe morning, I mean hopefully hopefully, Yeah, hopefully we'll be speaking at you.
Speaker 1: That. You know, I don't know no one who got fifty shout Royce, you know, been showing up. You know what I mean. Good with y'all. The work is gonna be good. He's Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think Eminem is such a lyrical guy.
Speaker 1: He's down and he's gonna tell y'all he.
Speaker 2: Don't want no money, my neighbor.
Speaker 1: And you know, exactly like that.
Speaker 3: That's the best thing. Like what you said earlier, I don't think nobody can out wrap ever them. And one of the best things about Eminem, his best trait is he is pop like.
Speaker 1: He's always on the side of hip hop.
Speaker 4: When a person to stand next to, he's dead like like like whether it's whether it's out front or.
Speaker 1: Behind the back.
Speaker 4: So he's he's definitely a hip hop and he realized hip hop saved him.
Speaker 1: He realized what done to him. So and I love that, you know what I'm saying. I love that. I love that.
Speaker 4: And it's not always on camera, like some of the things doing that about a word like that.
Speaker 1: But man, you never know what you like this he's so competitive, like you know, like.
Speaker 2: I don't think I think that somebody like bites him. And then he just.
Speaker 1: He said some ship like right, the ship he said that the song he was like, yo, without further ado, he said the return he said, Moore murders the MOOKI is right and it fs like fire. But didn't you'd be like he said, he's better. He rested, piece of number. He tells the first song I ever get on with him when I'm I'm I'm signing rough first song, I'm happy, but you know the song with ex so the song I'm like yo, I'm like yo, I'm like yo, yeah, you know what I'm saying. I'm the next nigga that's gonna make him throw they bikes up. I really have millions watching me. Some somebody I went and killed the verse, right. I go in the studio the next day because he was I wasn't there the nigga, come on you the next nigga, Well, next nigga, And I'm like came in like that's the door. You know what I'm saying, but I'm like, yeah no, but that's still the wrap side of it, the hip hop side of it.
Speaker 4: You know, if you think about it, even did that like like if you list said so I shot you, he says right after Foxy Brown goes, he goes people A rappers can get it too.
Speaker 2: I don't give a.
Speaker 1: Why would you doing that? Like, if you think about it, that's the same. That's like you like, I'll fight you get on my record. You think you too? I think he was doing that niggas too on man from TV, wasn't your I.
Speaker 3: Was going that niggas that they're not around them all. So yeah, yeah, they're going Okay, okay, you can't be in this ship.
Speaker 14: Without having that like that contention revolution. Hey man, Buddy Black thought hundred three K ship.
Speaker 2: That's good. That one was good.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm I'm neither for me.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's do it. I mean, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I can't pick between Okay, what's that's that's creatively that's crazy. I mean, y'all, y'all don't answer these though tough because I seen you answer.
Speaker 4: You answered, but nah, the ones that I want to Yeah, yeah, all right, Chris Queen Ship yeah, time back, I got you unfavorable last one go, okay, this is the last.
Speaker 1: One for excuse me what you said?
Speaker 4: Another look and time and energy into this. You're gonna get these graves. I'm sure he's not playing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just said that work. So it's the last one. Yeah, they listen to another podcast. Okay, So loyalty, loyalty or respect. I'm gonna take loyalty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm.
Speaker 1: Definitely gonna take it loyalty, loyalty. But that's you know, it's a tricky question, that.
Speaker 2: Part.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like it's the only time that I say you should say both, because like I kind of want both.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I want that's the thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, all right, act that's my easy what we're doing a good deed, right or doing what you know is right and true in your heart. If nobody else acknowledged it, would it really matter to you? I mean that may be a personal thing where you got to really assess that, But that's when you say that, That's how I feel about that. I feel like if I'm standing on truth, I'm standing where I'm supposed to be.
Speaker 2: I don't it don't matter what others think at that point they'll.
Speaker 1: Get it, not that it don't loyalty.
Speaker 2: You're saying, yeah, you understand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how I feel about that, and y'all say that like that. But I'm just saying, if it's given free and you have the option to have both, why not have both?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would like to have both.
Speaker 1: That's why I feel like this. This is the only I'm not gonna say. I don't give me, don't give me this when I can have.
Speaker 2: Loyal and respect, just give them both.
Speaker 1: Something. I just say. I feel like we go too deep into it, and people like I gotta I think that's the right. Yeah, but I don't think the one. I don't think you should look for.
Speaker 4: I think once it should just be done because you know that's what it is.
Speaker 2: Whatever come with that.
Speaker 1: I got to with that.
Speaker 2: That's the only thing I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You can't. But I could not respect somebody with somebody, do like somebody, but I could be loyal to them. You know what I'm saying. That's what I said reflected to be a little like that. Yeah, we do have those type of you. I'm coming to join you, bro.
Speaker 4: Give me no space.
Speaker 1: Jays taking that space. He's not a Spade approved. What sounds you though? You take your.
Speaker 2: Hey, give I got sounds you sounds large?
Speaker 1: Yo, you're familiar with with? Uh? With Detroit? Uh?
Speaker 2: The Detroit music scene that's going on right now.
Speaker 1: Well, no, that's just just been up. This might be for you to hip hop. Okay, yeah it's at one, Thank you, brother. A K. I got my man A K in the building right, producer. But he's been from the beginning.
Speaker 2: Of boys back then Chell the boys, right, Okay.
Speaker 1: What joints you did with them?
Speaker 10: A K?
Speaker 1: All right? Cool? Yeah, you know what I'm saying. But UH, show me my brother some love for real.
Speaker 2: Okay, ye make no noise for him?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because he you know, he he wanted them, the niggas that he got to put up with with. Uh. When I when I'm about to battle, and I gotta call people and run through the line like and through ship like you know what I mean, I'm the nigga. I call you three in the morning, four in the morning, five in the morning, six in the morning. Shot like you know what I'm saying, My boy, he pick up you know what I mean? Always always, you know what I mean? Got you large? Yes? Cool? Now you have the sunny, let me x that's cause you get great great yeah right yeah. So just in case Bro sid saying the building withs when's good play.
Speaker 2: Gunna play for Miami.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, that's that's what he was supposed to pull up. That's what that's what Bro said.
Speaker 2: Since say, anybody who fit the medium, you're.
Speaker 1: Supposed to pull up. Ship. He was gonna talk some ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course it's the homy word. So we're going back.
Speaker 1: We're going back, right, Yeah, we're done. Yeah, And you say you wanted to say something after we finished this, you remember.
Speaker 2: Uh, should I said it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I said it? Uh? How yeah?
Speaker 4: How you put a camera on them? Put the camera on you can stay right there.
Speaker 1: You got a camera on them right.
Speaker 4: There, big gus sing sing, got the go.
Speaker 1: And one. I want to keep yourself.
Speaker 2: Nothing man, God damn.
Speaker 4: Yes, here's a question, yes, sir, that I would love to ask both of y'all. Right one rappers, love y'all because of your craftsmanship right where you put words together, the way I can do that, the way I can deliver the words some people can put.
Speaker 2: Together, they can't deliver on them. That's what people need.
Speaker 4: Ghost riders, that's what people need all that the rappers. We admire you, right, like we admire what you can go through. We admire what you can endure. It's like a it's like a sort of pain that y'all can endure. That's why when you were saying that, I'm like, y'all, y'all are part of the one percent. Y'all one percent is like, and I mean that with the most respect. It's like battle raps, one percent of the Earth's population. It's like running a marathon. There's people who can run. The people could run a marathon. It's only one percent of the earth. I run a marathon, right, and I believe there's only one percent of the earth. It's battle rappers, right. But I believe that's the reason why the five percent of the earth, which is I would like to look at as the rappers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm dropping, man, you know quietly.
Speaker 1: That's why.
Speaker 2: That's why, that's the reason why I believe.
Speaker 3: That we admire y'all, Right, It is because y'all can endure a pain that not only that we might we can't take it, but we're not even willing to even try it, right, We're not.
Speaker 2: Even willing to put ourselves something in there.
Speaker 1: So is that something that.
Speaker 4: Helps build your character when you see somebody that says, yo, you know what, move I allow you. I see this then, or is this something that's just like, you know what, it doesn't matter because my next battle I gotta deliver anyway. So what I'm trying to say is like when the person says is they're a fan of you, is that a plus? Or is that just like it's regular? Just at this point, it's just like I expect that, man, I appreciate. Man, that shit means so much like when I was like that, like in London, it just was such an eye opener in terms of London.
Speaker 1: I'm going much that was fired boy slapped the floor.
Speaker 4: Its just it spoke to I think I heard I might have heard Jordan's said one time when he spoke to uh playing every game like it was his last, because yeah, yeah, and he was speaking to the fact that Yo, no matter what I did in the other games that night, that somebody came to see me. They they bought a ticket to see me. Wow, you know what I'm saying. So to hear somebody's acknowledgement, like just to hear firsthand, it gives it almost confirms all of those nights when you was in the dog, when you was you know, mean surmounting and disciplining yourself and doing everything towards the mission to hear that that means, man, it's like and to to watch to see them and what it meant to them, like they meant that ship.
Speaker 10: It just.
Speaker 4: It reminds me of WHI while me and my brother we just we are who we are in the sport. And it also speaks to the love that we have for the sport, you know what I mean. It's it's that's the reciprocity when you see somebody tell you, yo, man, I just checked that ship out.
Speaker 1: Yo. You yo, you did that?
Speaker 4: Or keep going or however they feel, but they got something from that feed. Man, it's no feeling like that. And I think that's the that's the part that means more than the money. You know, it's a great thing as men, you know, I mean to be able to feed your family, you know what I mean, to have a memes, you know, But that r there that that surpasses that's not just that's love that somebody took it took their time out and and then from from how would you say, uh, a space within them, a real intimate space. They share what you make, how you made them feel like that that right there is when it gets tough.
Speaker 2: That's the part right.
Speaker 1: There where it is like, nah, I gotta endure, I gotta go.
Speaker 4: I remember that ship even when we was coming up as kids, like just being a little ciphers around the block.
Speaker 2: Like just being just to hear.
Speaker 1: Ship like that, I go, I go to that ship like that like that. But it's just you can't put a price tag on that, you understand, you know.
Speaker 4: What I describe like elite battle rappers ass like y'all, y'all the Navy seals who have to be recorded. How most Navy seals their jobs so rough, it's so foul that no one ever records them and they have to retire twenty years before they actually tell they stuff. But it's like battle wrap, y'all go through that ship, but y'all gotta be recorded, right like.
Speaker 1: No, I mean, that's that's that's why.
Speaker 3: I compare it to like maybe cells to make the most important part of the army, like you look at rap or hip hop, like it's different segments of army, Like Navy sales is probably.
Speaker 2: The most important part, right, because that's who.
Speaker 3: They sending in to kill. Ben laugh right, it ain't the nigga that just left the Bronx. They're going to say, leader, you know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying. And I feel like that's what battle rappers are. They're like, it's it's it's the illness version of and we all, we all, y'all get sent out to kill. The only difference between.
Speaker 4: Y'all and the Navy sales is y'are actually on camera the Navy sales.
Speaker 1: It isn't.
Speaker 2: But just think about it. Rap was going against another genre of music, be the.
Speaker 1: First still because I like that rap.
Speaker 2: I heard, sorry Manna, but respect like in the most illus way. You like the way we made it though we were not.
Speaker 1: Even like we are always it's always hip hop under one and brother, it's always hip hop, right, but it became its own genre.
Speaker 2: I understand what you feel what I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying, right, So it's not like playing in the playing in the NBA is like the quote unquote rappers, and then like the battle Rappers is the rookie like it used to be looked like that, but we had the fortitude right to to keep pushing and to where we broke it off and created our own stitute, right, all the elements of hip hop. Tom Brady would go see Lebron. You know what I'm saying, Lebron and go see Tom Brady. It's not like Lebron going into Rooky to see another person playing basketball.
Speaker 2: It's like they were bore playing sports.
Speaker 1: But we're just in different sports, so we do different things all into it's entertainment.
Speaker 2: So that's what I feel like.
Speaker 1: It became so respectfully to correct, Like you're saying like we're gonna sit in the battle rappers. Nah.
Speaker 4: You know when I look at I look at it as all the military, the most elite part of the military is to.
Speaker 1: Me, it is a battle's saying. The senders first.
Speaker 4: May know that he was wrong, but maybe what I should have said is that's the people we're gonna send.
Speaker 1: To end it, right.
Speaker 3: I feel that that's saying them like we send in the other niggas because that war is going to keep going.
Speaker 1: But we said in this war.
Speaker 6: But really what they're saying goes back to a big problem in hip hop in general, which is what I was saying about the elements like the pop In the beginning, everybody was saying, it is graffiti, it's breakdances, the m scene, the DJs, but it's all.
Speaker 1: Knowledge of something, if you want to add that to the fifth. But then the.
Speaker 6: Rapper got excluded and they monetized it and industry took it over. They didn't give a funk about the culture. And then the Bee Boys and the big girls weren't. The DJ with the skills was like, yeah, you cool, but we don't even really need you that much to propel the rapper. The graffiti artist, that's some other thing. So they all have been independently successful. Let me look at the Bee Boys and be Girls in the Olympics.
Speaker 14: Graffiti is crazy all over the world.
Speaker 6: Making millions and millions of dollars as as as high you know, elite art, you know.
Speaker 1: So that's what's happened with battle rapping.
Speaker 6: Like y'all felt the same thing that those elements felt, and y'all had to be like, you know what, We're not.
Speaker 1: Going to just sit here and wait to get signed to a label.
Speaker 6: We're gonna go and make this, make this work crazy, which is actually the fortitude and the strength of hip hop in general.
Speaker 1: But imagine if it all came back together and said, YO, were really together.
Speaker 6: We won.
Speaker 2: That was real mighty wolfing.
Speaker 1: I feel nah, I was that was I feel like nobody can watch like batter Wrap and not fuck with it, you know what I mean, Like if you watch it for the first time or you know what I mean, people like never heard about it, and then when they saw it, they're just swing fixed. They just it's a tranced and they watching and then they got to go down the entire rabbit find out. He said this about this person. Now I gotta go find out who this person is, you know what I mean. It's a story within itself. It's not you know, just just niggas just saying ship to each other to try to say meet and ship. You know.
Speaker 3: You know what, Chrisllen, you and I would say this if you particularly like I followed you a lot, right, a lot more than any other one, right, and a lot of people you battle.
Speaker 2: I looked them up after mm hmm, like, so just think about that you gave.
Speaker 1: You put them on to him, you put on right right.
Speaker 2: If I didn't know about them, I don't care about them before you battle them, and I like, fuck them, you know what.
Speaker 1: I mean with you, like right right with you. And then after after that, I'll go look up and I'm like, this nigga just killed this nigga, he just killed him. Uh.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think of a reputable boxes he was killed, but not hockeys. So he just killed you know, askar de la hoya like like, I'm like, holy shit, like.
Speaker 1: Most of them. I found out after you know what I'm saying, Like you know what I mean, So so that you know what you were Last night we was on what's what about about the the money ship?
Speaker 14: What was it?
Speaker 1: I forgot?
Speaker 4: It was when I was about I forgot, like you remember when I was well speaking in regards to participants in the coaches and about and how the money don't equate.
Speaker 1: To yeah like that, yeah real, you was saying, Oh yeah, no, he was speaking about.
Speaker 4: We're in a We're in a space just even in life in general, where people do just enough, right, you know, I I think what we do is and I will say all the different branches as you name, right, it took so much time and energy to get to those spaces to where you realize you have to go outside of the box. You can't just do enough to master something. So when we're speaking about the money and different things like that, like our culture, what they've done with it. The money almost made it to a space where people started doing just enough to now cash in on it, where I feel like it was like a plane and safe type of situation.
Speaker 2: What I was saying to him, though, is this thing that we do it goes past.
Speaker 1: Just yo, I just I'm doing it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the money's a means, but the money can't mean everything to get to those levels. So we speaking about because we speak about this because we do like our fantasy football shit, sometimes be like, yo, what would it be like to say, see this person almost in like super Sillian mode or what would they look like?
Speaker 2: What would that version of them be?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Because we all extract things or dominance from one another. Right, God put this this all that in you, right and you and all in all of us, right, But what what do you go through enough to really make you crack it and bring that to the world. I just think they put like a shortstop on it when they gave the monetary and I was speaking to him about it, I had to go, Man, it's bigger than that.
Speaker 2: It's deeper than that.
Speaker 4: I want to see what a nigga really made of the society. Ain't going to tell you what you really made of because where they put the gold post, you stopped.
Speaker 2: Short step show numbers the same way. Yeah, exactly. That was my thing.
Speaker 4: My thing is when we speak about the culture, when we speak about it and it's true essence.
Speaker 1: That ship came to us when it was nothing, nothing at all, and it forces you to It forced you to grow every single time.
Speaker 4: To say you speaking about what it mean, like every time when you're actually what you gained from a battle, You know what I mean, whether it be from the fans or hearing somebody go oh.
Speaker 2: For me, it was some transformative spaces that it put me in.
Speaker 4: I'm learning versions of myself that I would have never shout out to all my opponents I've ever battled. They forced me to be in other different that you can't make this ship up no matter how much you think you know this thing. When you going there, nigga, you're a baby all over again with this ship. You gotta walk the line no other way.
Speaker 3: That's even me as a fan like me watching both for y'all, like me knowing like I go in like, so, I'm fans of both of y'all. To me, I'm going in rooting for y'all, like you know, most of the time, I don't.
Speaker 4: Know the other eppobement right right, So, but then y'all shock me every single time, Like, no matter how much I think I know you, not much, I think I know.
Speaker 3: Both of y'all. It's always you come up with a different scenario. You come up with with something else.
Speaker 1: So you know.
Speaker 3: What, what is something that you feel like you didn't do in battle rap yet that you would like to accomplish. Oh mm hmm, well, uh that's so crazy.
Speaker 1: But like.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna lie like we used to be on my bucket list to uh to battle like nas No, I'm not really said that's serious because this is my thing.
Speaker 1: This is my thing, right, I think you want to battle because you were.
Speaker 2: Miami, Like for sure you want to get I want to go to them levels.
Speaker 4: I want to I want to Yeah, yeah, I wanted the best out there that that that life has to offer. Is what you want to be in the room with just even the thought of it, and where you would have to go to even deal with these situations is where I'm trying to tell everybody, this.
Speaker 1: Is where the gold is.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, it ain't it ain't.
Speaker 4: What they put nads deeper than that, And every time we go in them spaces we figure that out. The conversation me and this nigga be having, it's like you can't even have some of them shits with the world because it's like niggas ain't catch up.
Speaker 1: To that yet.
Speaker 2: But you find these spaces where you got to.
Speaker 4: Go beyond the surface. That's all I'm saying. So like the battle nads, he just got the five billion dollar corporations.
Speaker 1: That's not going to my answer. That was gonna be my answer, right. My answer was going to be what I feel like, I didn't do it and make it a billion dollar in industry, And that's what I'm on. That's what I feel like. The next evolution for me coming out of my shell right, going through what I went through is making it a billion dollars. So it's it's so funny you said five billion dollars, just the word billion, because that was the frequency that I was just on you, like, I was just gonna say that I didn't do that, and it has potential to happen. I believe in the correct way, you know, like I want I wanted to actually see y'all battle right, well, like we because y'all be battling right, think about y'all be really like battling you in the right but like like Luxe coach e FN and I like coach you and y'all just go do like a battle on the show or something like you know what I'm saying, just some you know what I'm saying, something just fire, you know what I'm saying. Not like not like I'm a like that because y'all definitely be going at it keeps different, yes, different.
Speaker 3: Wait, you know like that you see if you see Messy keep kicking the ball and him and his man keep arguing, like you.
Speaker 1: Know what, everything is better when it runs better, you know good, Yeah, everything is better when it rhymes. So that's you know ship like that.
Speaker 2: God damn man, that's hard been out here. Oh you said that we want to tell fans.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love y'all, love y'all conditionally.
Speaker 1: Stay you know, stay tuned. That's ship.
Speaker 2: Stay tuned, man, stay tuned.
Speaker 5: L ll and eminem that's on the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely on the way man.
Speaker 4: You knowload of lucks dot call. You know, i'mnna plug that in Great Hoodie Season. That's why it's great Hoodie. You said great Hoodies. And if you see he's in that Great Hoodie is it's just danger.
Speaker 1: With nas that might come out. Yes, yeah, but.
Speaker 4: Go check out murder move and hit man holler. You ain't see that battle already crazed on YouTube. Bring.
Speaker 1: I would like to hit them and that because also that's got to show Batty Rap. I thought I thought it. I thought I spoke to you about it, and I thought you was going.
Speaker 2: I don't know where I heard it. Heard that, Yeah, I told you you know, okay you did it?
Speaker 5: Was it you heard?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Like like I said, we just dropped to say that. Yeah, no, I actually send it to you like you know what I'm saying. But nevertheless, that's why, yeah, you know, wait for you to I gotta show batty rap. Uh. You know my partner h Brown see Rex, you know, to show it's a reality show with all females. You know, we had them competed. This went. I mean it was it's not about that day four to the gym, right, they like it was like one one one fight.
Speaker 2: So it's not about your recon.
Speaker 1: That out that. It's about showcasing these women. Uh scaled the scale that they're doing. They having to fight those Yeah, I mean you know that's in the table to its right right, you know, but bad.
Speaker 2: Girls clubs and ship like that.
Speaker 1: You know, I know what's going on. It's Batty Rap, Battie Rap, bat battye Wrap show dot com, Batty Rap Show dot Rap. But your b A D D I E R A P Show dot com. But you know we got the first we put we put the first two episodes out on YouTube, so you will go watch them. But you know we got nine episodes. You know we're doing it. We're doing it ourselves. Yeah, on our sling. We're doing it ourselves. Batty Raps Show dot Com. Get the whole season for twenty dollars, but it's you know it's something it's some way different YouTube subscription or you have to pay no no YouTube. Yeah, Batty Raps Show dot Com is where you could get the entire season. But we put two episodes out on YouTube, so you know for people we could get some engagement.
Speaker 4: Chief Niggas Litle Nigga Battle Rap bat Batty Raps Show dot com.
Speaker 2: Don't get it for free man, you work too hard for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Baddy rap battye Raps Show dot Com.
Speaker 2: I'm going in to make sure.
Speaker 1: They fight, not like yeah, like yeah, no, it's really, it's really, it's really. Don't you love it? You love it?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry you will love this.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: My cousin k I. He was, He's supposed to be here. He's pushing the next save the next generation with the Wolves and the Chose. He's the one like you. But you probably you're not familiar with that what the wolves in the chows about the gangs in New York. My cousin k I. He's he's one of the stairheads of that, that movement of the piece between the two gangs. You know what I'm saying. And I just wanted to, you know, give him some some love with that, because that take a big step to like that. Younger kids just like that was really just in the game ship to be stopping trying to like come together, you know what I mean, pushing that like all of us peace like together, you know, shout out the chaos for the healthy, shout out.
Speaker 4: I want you, I mean, I want to thank you all for this, But you say something to your fans. He said something to his fans. He was, I'm gonna get him. I'm gonna just because you you just reminded me of this. So I'm gonna just did the battle with movie dropping. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So I ain't gon f.
Speaker 1: I felt like I was there, like they move to me the link. I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 2: In the candy store, you hear me.
Speaker 4: I was just like.
Speaker 1: I was, so, I was like I watched. I was like, all right, cool. I didn't even because when I realized it was other battles on there, and I'm like, this is the paper few link? Oh you lit you limited the distance line? Yea, yeah yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Said, I watched it. All this exclusive for you don't don't Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just J p J. Yeah you watched the paper. That's it.
Speaker 2: If you're gonna water walk his ship.
Speaker 1: You know. I was for real.
Speaker 2: I was plugging the country was no, no police, no.
Speaker 4: But I was saying to that what I'm doing, rwind, this is show I got. We're gonna have a discussion about it. You got and I got rewinded.
Speaker 2: We're doing Yeah, looks minds.
Speaker 4: That's why we don't don't sure and Ray and we're gonna talk to them too, but rewind I'm have a discussion. Okay, well with we're gonna talk about the battle, We're gonna talk just you know. Yeah, that's that's a genius think because like how boxes do sometimes after after the press conference, Yeah, you get to see like what type of character person is. Like when Terrances Prophet gave Canelo back his belts, like I've never seen that.
Speaker 1: Before the history of history of boxing.
Speaker 4: And by the way, everyone gives their back they belts, those belts are under his name right, So but no one doesn't televise on camera. No one does it on camera, like and it's like he did in front of his wife and his kids. So like although I might have got I might have beat you up in front of your wife and kids, that you.
Speaker 1: Land personally because they said the people still a.
Speaker 4: Champion, there's still as that's a sense of character.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, thank you man.
Speaker 10: Drink Champs is a Drink Champs ll C. Production Hosts and executive producers n O.
Speaker 2: R E and d J. E.
Speaker 10: F N listen to Drink Champs on Apple podcast, Amazon Music, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. Thanks for joining us for another episode of Drink Champs, hosted by Yours truly, dj e f N and n O r E. Please make sure to follow us on all our socials That's at drink Champs across all platforms, at the Real Noriagon, ig at Noriega on Twitter, mine is at Who's Crazy on ig at dj e f N on Twitter, and most importantly, stay up to date with the latest releases, news and merch by going to drink champs dot com