Speaker 1: Hello, it is your favorite sports funk here. Don't forget to hit that subscribe button to join the fastest growing community on YouTube. Remember, Nightcap doesn't happen without you, so please subscribe or you're gonna make Ojo crime. The Chargers take down the Kansas City Chiefs by the score of twenty seven twenty one. This is the reason what you saw tonight. Is that why Justin Herbert is held in such high regards. Twenty five or thirty four three eighteen three touchdowns and the game ceiling driving which he took off and run after Chris Jones, and we saw the two guys getting in on the sideline. Tran Quill said, that's not your responsibility. You got outside, rush, you tried to cross this guy's face. You got washed down when you know there's nobody, there's no support over there. That's why he was going at Chris Jones. That is not your responsibility to go inside. If that guy starts up the middle and then get southside, ain't nothing you can do, CJ. But that's why he and Trank Coil was getting in on the side on the sideline. He's like, do your job. That's not your job. Do your job. But the Chiefs go on the road in Brazil and they win a ball game twenty seven to twenty one. It's been a long time since the Chiefs have lost a one score game. But O, Joe, I saw some things tonight that I don't like. Of what I'm seeing with the Chiefs offense, I think they'll be okay. They need to be able to run the football better. Yeah, I mean they got no, I mean they can't run the football. Those scrambles by Mahomes. Come on, I can't count on Mahomes to give me fifty seven yards rush of the game or Joe. But watching this game looking at for the Chargers. They did win. They took down the three time defending AFC champs and they did it. And find fashion What did you like about what you saw from the Chargers?
Speaker 2: Listen?
Speaker 3: The first thing about the charge that I did like. I like what Justin Herbert did.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 3: The game was a little sloppy in the beginning, but as a game went on, the Chargers offense played extremely well.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 3: Another thing, my favorite receiver, one of my favorite receivers in the NFL is la Darius McConkie. Ladarius McConkie look extremely well. He's picking up exactly where he left off last year. Yes, the addition of Keenon Allen and Quentin Johnston, if we can get if we can get Quentin Johnson to be a little bit more consistent uncle and catching catching the ball and try to eliminate some of the draft that he had last year, they are going to be all right. Because that defense they was flying all over the place. They made some great plays. Derwin James with Derwin James, Khalil Mack also contributed in some important areas as well on on certain down and distances, and they look good. I thought the Chiefs had an opportunity to come back. I actually thought they were going to come back when he decided to go towards the end of the game and chose allowed Stags and that defense to take over from there. But it was it was sloppy in the It was a sloppy first half. But that's really good.
Speaker 1: I'm watching. I don't know what Kelsel was thinking on that drive route. He watches, Uh, what's Derwin James? He does this? Well, a dB, I see a dB does that. He's telling me his man cutage. He's telling me, they're locking it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he tells me.
Speaker 1: He does this, and that's why mahomes like, what are you doing? And he knew it. At the end, it's like, bro, you got to keep going. That's it. That's what you call a drive a shallowcross. But whatever the case may be, he's in man coverage. All they got to do is if he keeps running, the balls gonna hit him in the hands. He turns up. Yeah, touchdown. Now, Look, we don't know, I mean, now you possibly maybe they're onside it. They got their timeouts. Maybe they do what they did. But if Chris Jones takes that same angle, we're gonna get the same results. We'll never know. But there were some mistakes that were made that you can't have. I mean, the first layer of the game. You got two guys running. You got two guys running crossing route, and somehow Kelsey picks his own guy and looks like he separated his shoulder, springs his shoulder, Like, damn, how many times have you, oh Joe, how many times have you run crossing route? I've never in fourteen years of running crossing routes, I run the shallowcross. Run to drive well, I'm trying. I'm the picker, and sometimes picking for me. I've never collided with my own guy.
Speaker 3: I mean, listen, it's all about understanding. It's all about spacing, knowing what your depth is supposed to be. And if you have somebody pressing you, which I think which might have been the problem. Whoever was pressing, either through Kelsey off his route, either through kelsey office line, which is why they ran into other. But also if it's man the man, you got to have your eyeline. You got to have your eyeline up in front to see what's in front of you anyway, So I'm not sure. I'm not sure how that happened.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe. Plus, the fact is it's already understood. One of you or high, the other is low. One of you guys, one of you guys three to five, the other guy five to seven. I don't know who's supposed to be high. I don't know who's supposed to be low.
Speaker 2: You can see you can see xaviet Worthy was low. So that mean Kelsey was supposed to be five to seven.
Speaker 1: I don't get it. I don't know. I don't And like I said, I'm like, damn God, if that's probably a precursor of things to come, because, oh Joe, now, how many times that's the first fifteen We don't talked about that. We had that and walked through. We discussed it last night or the game. Hey, we talked about it. Hey, everybody liked these players coming out and damn the first third down. This is what we get.
Speaker 3: And you know, that's the funny thing when you talk about exity, noz on the way it's written on paper and coaches wanted to look a certain way, but they don't take an account when you have a defense out there, you have a person pushing and tugging you, certain things have to adjust.
Speaker 2: So kelsey.
Speaker 3: If anything, if you got a man playing you, playing you man, the man go extra yard, maybe go too, and that doesn't happen.
Speaker 1: Hey, press me, And I'm supposed to be the low guy. I run, I run it a line of scrimmage. I'll be behind the line of scrimmage. Hey, the lie want to pick your ass off? Oh, oh Joe, I'm not finna collide with my own guy. I run it. They let well, damn, they were like, damn, you should have just took the ball out of John's hand. I was like, hey, hey, he was fighting, pushing, tugging, and I'm not I'm not gonna let him throw the timing of the rote off by by pressing me and causing me to either get to gain depth. No, I already know I'm the low guy, and so it might be a situation. Look, I'm the low guy and I got a pick for the high guy. Yes, okay, it is what it is. But the timing must be the timing, O Joe. But I'm not gonna run into my own guy. That's what I'm not gonna do. I'm not running into my own guy. Now, I might run into the other guy and they called me for an illegal pick, but I'm not picking my own damn guy.
Speaker 3: And now, hold on, not only did you pick him, he got hurt. And as soon as soon as soon as you got hurt, obviously, when you're running that cross like that on and you're looking back at the quarterback, your body's relaxed.
Speaker 1: Yes, the body is relax.
Speaker 2: So anything that hits, especially that shoulder.
Speaker 3: The first thing I said, unlet's either grade to a grade through ac spring right away when he didn't come back in the game, because oh you you're good. Great one you're coming back in the game, but he missed the whole game. After that, I said, you gotta be grade to a Joe.
Speaker 1: How much showlder strength do you think he got? He'll buck sixty. So think about that, o, Joe. He weighed one hundred and sixty pounds.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, he ain't got no, he ain't.
Speaker 1: Got no shoulder gun. And it doesn't take a whole lot to mess a shoulder up anyway, especially when you don't have the muscle development in that area.
Speaker 3: Yeah, especially when you're not looking up in your body, body relaxed, and just something hit.
Speaker 1: You like that, you ain't because you don't get a chance to tense up.
Speaker 2: Yes, bingo, bingo.
Speaker 1: So a lot a lot of times if we know oto, we're going across the middle, we're gonna catch a pass, I get a chance to brace.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But when I'm catching the pass and I relaxed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that guy, it hurts that much more.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, hurt.
Speaker 3: People need to understand when they see certain hits like that, when you know what's coming here, able to brace, it doesn't hurt no matter what.
Speaker 2: Like it's the ones you don't see coming. Yes, I'm ready for it. That gets you the worst.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just look big got up to a bad start, Hollywood. Brown had an opportunity to get a first down on the second and he dropped it. I don't oh on the sec drive of the game.
Speaker 2: It's the start route. Well, yes, yes, yes, yes, he took his ass on the ball. He trying to get it out of that before.
Speaker 1: He's Oh, Joe, I really pride in myself understanding how the game was going. Okay, the first drive, Oh shoe, we got off the field in three players. Yes, the last thing I want to do is do doing three and outs. So I might just catch the ball and just drop because the most important thing is to stay on the field so we can get timing as an offense. Guys don't understand. They still try, Oh, let me bail up out of here. Well, now you just went two three and outs, and now you guess what, You're gonna be further out of rhythm because it's gonna be longer before you get back on the field. Guys need to understand. I saw Thornton, he's running. He go look understand the angler which the guy's coming down. If he's coming down on a he ain't chasing you like this. He's coming down on an angle like that. So if you try to cut back, he hits you. Even though you right there at the sticks your momentum, you got no mobid to go forward. You're gonna go back. I'm like, guys, y'all, y'all don't think y'all, guys, don't guys, don't really think no more, ain't no way you're thinking like you got to understand the angle in which he's coming. If I get it, O, yo, he's coming like this, I stop, cutback, go behind you. But when he's coming down, you stop. You got no momentum. His momentum is gonna hit you and push you backwards.
Speaker 3: Every time, if anything, especially in that situation, you got to know as a receiver or a tight end, anybody catching the ball in that situation.
Speaker 2: It's third down. Yes, it's third down.
Speaker 3: You just catch that and turns right upfield right I'm talking about right away, Yes, play another down instead of allowing to be four down and it being in fifty fifty chance on whether y'all get it not to keep that drag going.
Speaker 1: I think the thing is sometimes, OYO, is that guys they don't really think about that I'm fit. Every play is not meant to be a big play. Every play is not meant to be a touchdown. You have to understand momentum. You have to understand where you are in the game, time of the game, what's it been like, because there are a lot of time that maybe because sometimes you got to do stuff suddenly to get up out of there. Suddenly remins taking your eyes off the taking your eyes off the ball and try to locate the guy. Because a lot of times, I mean, I mean, I've seen myself. I'm doing this, O Joe, I'm hey, the ball should be right there, and I'm seeing where everybody's coming because i want to do something. Well, you can't do anything without the ball.
Speaker 2: No, not at all.
Speaker 1: But it was things like that. But O Joe, they're gonna have to run. They're gonna have Kansas City is going to have to do more of a concerted effort to run the football.
Speaker 2: I got a question. I'm glad you just said that.
Speaker 3: When you think about the Kansas City Chiefs, right as Prochecco has been in the past, when of the Chiefs actually ever had a running game?
Speaker 2: Though, when I you actually.
Speaker 3: Watch the Chiefs play and been like, you know what, we got to worry about the running game.
Speaker 1: You remember when they had Kareem Hunt.
Speaker 3: That's oh before before he left the first time? Yes, yes, but you know.
Speaker 2: Who else they have the chief you have a night.
Speaker 1: Well, they hadn't had so much of a running game when Andy, because I don't think I don't think Jamal Charles was there with Andy. I don't think I think Jamal Charles was there. I have I don't remember. But they got to run the football. They got it. They put a lot of pressure and the thing was tonight. Defensively, they couldn't get pressure on Herbert unless they blessed. Tranquil got him twice. Coloftus got him earlier in the game when he tried to climb up in the pocket and Coloftus fell back inside and got him. But they couldn't get pressure generating four so now and it seemed like when they break pressure, it's like, guys, Nick, is it Hicks? Wasn't number twenty seven?
Speaker 2: Is it Hicks? Hold on?
Speaker 1: Because I know he made a bunch of Yeah, Hicks, bro, bro, you you got to be better. Yeah, you got to be better. You got to be better. The guy's streaming at you. You got no, you got no no, no help to the seven and you turn like he's gonna run a post and Johnson crosses your face.
Speaker 3: A get scary on that island like that? You know that, Uh, it's scary on that island. You know the first most of the time, when you're in a situation like that, you going for the first move. You're going for the first move because you got to understand the speed of the game US Washington is different out there actually playing it, and you ain't got no help.
Speaker 2: So whatever whatever you see first, you're getting up out of there. You're getting out of that right away.
Speaker 1: The thing is, if he rans if he did something different right on tape. Okay, so what is he showing us on tape, because that's all I can base it on, o hoe, That's all I can base it on. They give us something different, I'm gonna come to the sideline coach that this is what they did. I know what we practiced, I know what we went over, I know what they show. This is what they showed us on tape. This is what we said we're gonna do against them on tape. This is what they're doing. Okay, Fine, So that's what we're gonna have. That's what we don't know, Ojoe, we don't know. But uh, they run the inside because all of it. So they run, they run the high, they run the high low. So basically, you got McConkie, he studied. He gets to the flat right now, now, keenan Allen, he goes to the high seven. Yeah, one of two things gonna have to happen, and you're gonna have to pass that off by McDuffie retreating because he's up on lab McConkie, because that's all I'm trying to do. I'm just trying to hold. I'm just trying to hold the outside guy because you got me and you're playing inside leverage. So you got you got. You cannot stop the seven route, you cannot stop the flag. You can't because you're playing inside leverage. So you've already given me the outside. The only way you can stop it. The only way you stopped that route, O Joe, is that McDuffie falls off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, yeah yeah yeah. But and then and then I heard.
Speaker 1: Then I'm I'm throw So you got you got to really time, you got to say you know what, I believe he's gonna throw this just seven ball and I just fall right now. But if he throws it, if he throws it to the flat, that's gonna be a first down.
Speaker 2: Or or or if anything.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm just saying, obviously I don't play DV and obviously you have to stay within the scheme of the of the way.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, does things.
Speaker 3: What I would do, I would communicate. I would communicate before when I see that, when I see that tennessee, when I see that formation, yees know there, and I know what's coming. We got that post and we got that flat coming right. I'm gonna tell I'm gonna tell the safety man. Listen, I'm from the jump lad right now, the seven coming behind me. Go ahead and cheat it, go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm passing off for. Joe. Say, this is why we're gonna do it. Yeah, Higgs, you take the flat almost. Say now, I got a safety in the hold, because if he runs the post, the safety is there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The only thing that I'm weak against is the backside pot the back pile on.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So now McDuffie is gonna have to retreat right away. Now, got to go to the flat right now, he's got to go. He's got to take the flat.
Speaker 3: Round right now. Yeah, you gotta come down right now.
Speaker 1: That is the only way you can stop that route, because you got too one running like a little stick what they call a stick route, and the other is running a seven route or sale route. You can't stop it because if you're playing man, he's gonna like and look, but kaky, it's gonna occupy McDuffie right away. Higgs's fling inside leverage. So anything that I run to the outside, I'm pretty clear.
Speaker 2: You can't stop it.
Speaker 3: That the funny thing about it is you can't stop it. But I'm thinking and knowing is coming as a safety. I don't even know if he has a freedom to do this, because when they turn that film on, they're gonna want you inside leverage.
Speaker 2: Yes at what nine? What maybe nine to ten.
Speaker 1: Are the safety? Yeah maybe safety where it looked like it was man coverage, so they probably just had single high safety. So he's in the hole. Oh down, yeah, no, no, no, he's he's in the hole. He's looking for you know, maybe maybe maybe if it's a cross the route, he's gonna jump it. But he's in the hole. There's really nothing he can do. So now because Hicks is playing on he's playing inside leverage because you know why, Oo, I got to worry about the shallow cross. If you run, if I jump outside, he rubbed the shallow cross. I'm an it'sh for shape. Yes, So now I'm inside leverage. Now I'm worried. I ain't worried about and beat me across my face. But what I've done is that I've given him a free release.
Speaker 2: To the back of pie line. Yeah, and and there is And that's unfortunate.
Speaker 3: That's unfortunate because obviously what you're doing is you're giving them one one way go. You're trying to say the inside, but now you're vulnerable to the outside. Correct and if he if he stick you to the inside, you really done because you're gonna go for the first move.
Speaker 1: Correct. Yep. So you know, give them credit. But I thought the Chargers played really well. They're gonna be They're gonna be tough. Herbert through the ball extremely well tonight. We look, he has physical he has physical tuols A big kid six' five two two forty, mobile he's. Mobile you see the. ATHLETICISM i, mean he's shown the. Athleticism we watched him in the was that The Rose, BOWL i think his final, year and he did what he. DID i didn't know he had that kind of, athleticism and he doesn't show it a whole. Lot but he got. Better he's Above he's an above average. Athlete so which tells me he Got he can get out Of arm's weight if he needs. To we know the arm, that we know the arm. Talent we can't deny. That you can say he ain't won, nothing but we can't deny the arm. Talent and the thing is old. Show there are two things that play. Here two things can be. True you could be a generational talent and not a generational. Player you could be a generational player without generational. Talent SEE i think sometimes you're, like you got to have. Both no you, Don't, no you, Don't, no you. Don't, yeah And brady and And manning might not be generational, talents but you can't argue there are generational. Players. Right so the things that we can see what we. MEASURE O joe may look at his arm, strength may look how big he, is man look how fast? HELS O joe look at athletic he Is, okay those are things that we can. See but we've seen guys that had Tremendous god gifts the, ability yes, sir not turn out to be generational players or not be even good players or great. Players so two things can be. True you can be a generational talent and not a generational. Player you can be a generational player without generational. Talent and but you look at build a, Quarterback you're gonna look at God lee, dude six, fold five thirty, five two. Forty. Wow he can throw the bro he throw, out throw the, comeback he can throw the, over he can go to, seven he can throw the. Pain, oh he can throw the. Shake he can throw the hold. On you can get On harm's. Way he can throw the ball in the move left. Right oh my. Goodness what is that not to like about? It?
Speaker 3: Right so, listen what we saw From herbert the nightgownker is what we've seen since he's gotten in the.
Speaker 2: League. Yees problem with.
Speaker 3: Him he puts up big, numbers touchdown, yards he does. Set the problem is the turnovers and decision making when it matters.
Speaker 2: Most and that's the that's that's that's when we get to.
Speaker 1: Playoffs but that's he needs to do this in the playoff.
Speaker 3: Game and now that's that's the hard part because the playoffs nothing like A week.
Speaker 2: One it's nothing like a week.
Speaker 1: One that's the that's the. Difference it is, different and there's finality because guess, what whoever lost this game against what O, joe they got sixteen. More whoever won this, game they got sixteen. More but come playoff, time it ain't the best of, five it's not the best of. Seven every game in THE nfl is a game. Seven so if you think game seven or THE Nba, finals or THE nba, playoffs or THE mlb playoffs or hockey, playoffs you think that's. Something that's what AN nfl player go through every playoff. Game it is a game. Seven, yeah there is no.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow, yep it's only and it's only you, know it's. Funny it's only three game sevens.
Speaker 3: Too it's only three game seven to The Big, dance so that you got a week one to.
Speaker 1: Buy, yeah it's it's. Uh it was LIKE i, said, Oh, JOE i kind of Wanted Kansas city to score to see how they were gonna play. It maybe they do the same, Thing. Ojoe maybe they kicked the ball, deep they got their time, out they got the two minute. Warning they try to hold. Them maybe they're on. Side we won't ever, know because you, know they didn't get an. Opportunity defense didn't get off the. Field BUT i think we we we, uh The chargers deserve. CREDIT i Thought mahomes once he got it, GOING i mean he had to. BE i, mean come, On, ojo the man's parallel to the guy and he throws it over his head And juju catches. IT i, mean when you go back and look at, it O, yo think about, It. Juju The steelers moved. On The patriots moved. On Tae Kwon thornton ran for two at the. Combine The patriot, says nah Uh Kareem hunt has a. Comeback came, Back Hollywood. Brown The ravens traded. Him The cardinals, said now we're. GOOD i, mean think about. It, yeah it's hard o cho to keep winning with cast offs and And i'm look and they're okay, players but let's it is what it. Is. Oo somebody, said you know, what we're, good we're better without.
Speaker 3: You but, listen you also you also have to understand it's always somebody else coming in behind.
Speaker 2: You that wants your.
Speaker 3: Job there are also other people that come behind you that take your job where they fit the system. Better they just fit the system. Better so For, Mahomes mahomes is A tier one. Quarterback he's one with the round of don't. MATTER i View Patrick mahomes the same WAY i View Tom brady when he was with The New york Of. Patriots the pieces to the puzzle with The patriots offensively they changed differently every. Year every year there was somebody else plug in and, play plug in and, play but nothing.
Speaker 2: Changed they remain consistent.
Speaker 3: Offensively why because that that, centerpiece that one piece that matted that was.
Speaker 2: Twelve SO i really view The Kansasity chiefs that.
Speaker 3: Way Tyreek kill is Going Since Tyreek, Hill it's been a multitude of different, players different, receivers and they haven't missed the beat that. Beat and even though they didn't play up the par tonight In week, one and they're gonna figure it. Out he's gonna with the, defense you, think so already bag go aheading boys.
Speaker 1: On point because they couldn't get pressure without bringing. Pressure they couldn't get. Pressure and now now IF i bring, pressure what MUST i? DO i must sacrifice my back, end because that's what single.
Speaker 2: High somewhere somewhere on the back END i.
Speaker 1: GOT i, GOTTA i gotta sacrifice something On, yo IF i MAKE x amount of, dollars something's not gonna get paid this. Month, Yeah i'm just, SAYING o, ye what's not gonna get? Paid? Hey the cell phone? Bill, yeah cable, bill light, bill gas, bill but. Something BECAUSE i only HAVE x amount of, DOLLARS i only have so much money to. STRETCH i can only stretch it so. Far so as my grandma, Said i'll send you a little piece of, something, Son, hey that's ALL i. GOT i like C. J moore on the inside in the shade AS i do the. Technique but because he doesn't have he doesn't have an advantage out there his. Quickness he's he's extremely quick for a, guard but he's not quick for an end, mm so he doesn't gain he doesn't gain an. Advantage but now if you, now there are some guys that he might be able to. Beat but when he's in, that when he's in that, shade when he's in the, under he's that three. Tech that's WHY i, Like that's WHY i like C.
Speaker 3: J i think you know WHAT i like that that he does do it because you can never know where he's going to.
Speaker 2: Be you have to count for.
Speaker 3: Him you have to count for, him and it's confusing to the office of lineman because you have you always have when you come to the line before the, snap you always got to see where is ninety five at let's identify ninety.
Speaker 2: FIVE i think that's.
Speaker 3: Why you move, him move him so, much because he's able to do so much more and he doesn't have to deal with that double team all the damn.
Speaker 1: Time, well, WELL i like it more than a five or or or seven as opposed to a. Nine now they wanted to get. Him why because they want to get him on the edges and they don't want to. Chip but he doesn't get if he's if he's playing against Like aught did a great job of. Neutralizing but you got to realize those guys out there are really. Athletic ivanity that you have is that when you don't have the, athleticism they normally bump you down inside to the. Guard those tackles are really. Athletic those guys that were tight ends that played a lot of other positions when when when they were, smaller they weren't always that size and they probably played maybe they were a tight end or maybe they were you, know a basketball player at one point time that just grew out of. That BUT i Think Kansas city's office is going to be. Fired i'm, sure and you will find a way to to get up out of. This but that THE Afc west has gotten, Better denver is, better the charges are. Better we'll see what the. Raiding we'll see what the raiders is gonna.
Speaker 2: BE whoa so, down down.
Speaker 3: Down you don't know if The broncos have gotten better because they haven't Played week one, yet.
Speaker 1: The broncos have gotten. Better it's. Hard it's hard for me to see a scenario based on the. Court the Court, Peyton, Yes Sean. Payton quarterbacks don't normally. Regress they. Don't now it could happen to have a, Size but he's not a guy that's gonna let you regrets because he's gonna ride To Sean payton's old school. Guy he learned on the part sales and they gonna they ride. YOU i have a, Question, yes.
Speaker 2: Who do The Denver broncos Play week?
Speaker 1: One The? Titans, yeah they, played they played The titans in them and played The titans In Mile.
Speaker 2: High hey, BOY i don't Know Calvin rially and Cam. Wood calvin really and Cam.
Speaker 1: Wood it's hard to get the. Ball it's hard to throw the ball when you're on your. Back The broncos led the league in sacks last.
Speaker 2: Year wait what year was that last? Year, yes twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Five but, see but you told, me you, say you Say New england that you told me a philiate had nothing to worry, about same. Personnel that what you told?
Speaker 3: Me, well ACTUALLY i said. Defensive they had some of the world because they left Slay. Go they left Slag go and they LET i forgot the young boy that.
Speaker 1: Played what About what about the guy that was calling the?
Speaker 2: Players oh that's.
Speaker 3: Right, hey, HEY i guarantee. YOU i don't know who The eagles play. Next oh they play The. Chiefs, YES i guarantee the first the first fifteen you, know the first fifteen plays. Descriptive, YEAH i guarantee. YOU i guarantee you three of those plays.
Speaker 2: Are specifically FOR. A. J.
Speaker 3: BROWN i guarantee the first play going right to, him because that's What i'm looking.
Speaker 2: At that's.
Speaker 3: Ridiculous even though they won the. Game even though they won the. Game you can't do your star player like.
Speaker 2: That you. Can't you just.
Speaker 1: Can't i'm looking At Justin herbert and they're, Like, okay we can throw the. Ball yeah, YEAH i MEAN Aj brown is better Than Quentin. Johnson let me.
Speaker 3: Tell you why they can't throw the ball as. Well did you see A mario On?
Speaker 2: Hampton? Yeah you, see, okay?
Speaker 1: ROOK i mean look Not look they ran the ball twenty five times for ninety. Yards that's. Nothing that ain't. THAT i, LOOK i mean that's less than four yards of. Carriage that that's a good balance. Though it's a good. Balance but here's the, thing O. Jo if you can't pressure Without if you couldn't get pressure with The chargers offensive, line what makes you think you will get pressure with The eagles offensive. Line they got the two number ONE rted tackles in.
Speaker 2: Football, yeah you're.
Speaker 1: Right, now you bring, pressure you open up your back. END i think that back end is. WEAK i don't think. THAT i don't think The Kansas City chiefs secondary is, like oh my, god we can't do hold.
Speaker 3: On but The Kansas city secondary normally played two shell in cover two or is fifty five one of the. Other so everything everything most of the time is. Success it's going to have to come from the run game and force them to drop of safety, down which they what they had to do when they played The eagles in The Super. Bowl the mas Or Saquon barkley is not beating, us. Right they did something they don't normally do outside of that two shell, bumper run on the, outside throw off the, time and whoever's in the slot or number three or tight, end you got the.
Speaker 2: Win, yeah the, win because that's what the one on one.
Speaker 1: Is so it's gonna be it's gonna be interesting to. See you, know that's a big game next, week, Obviously. CHIEFS i, mean what was the last time The chiefs, started oh in. TWO i don't think they've started going to it The mahomes.
Speaker 3: Era, no, probably, no probably not absolutely. Not that's gonna be a good, game. Though that's gonna be a very very good. Game rematch of The Super. Bowl that's gonna be a nice.
Speaker 1: One they hadn't lost. Two they hadn't started the season oh and two since twenty. Fourteen Oh. Jo The Kansas City chiefs entered tonight with an incredible seventeen game win streak in one score games regular season in. Postseason that streak dating back To Christmas DAY t twenty three against The raiders is not. Over but when you have that, guy you have a. Chance that's how you feel when you have a legendary great. Quarterback when you have A, brady you have A, mahomes you have A Peyton, manning you have A breeze Or montana Or John, elware you always feel if we can keep it, close they'll make a play in the end that'll win the game for. Us we trust. Them we just need to keep it. Close we need to get it close or keep it, close whatever the case may, be and then they'll make a play for. Us give them. Credit and that's what happens when you have a because a lot of things need to go. Right for your, defense they need to get the ball back for, you so three and out take the ball, away and Then mahomes and that offense need to do what they've done seventeen times before, tonight which is final way to get and field goal range or to win the game with a. Touchdown SO i just that's a long way to return home after L, yeah it.
Speaker 3: Is it is either way for, us for the, fans for the football.
Speaker 2: Fans for, Me.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure if you enjoyed, it BUT i enjoyed. IT i enjoyed the. Game, now the first half is a little, sloppy a little, flashes little play, here a little play.
Speaker 2: There BUT i enjoyed that second.
Speaker 3: HALF i, really, really really really Like ladd, McConkie excuse, Me ladarius.
Speaker 1: McConkie and Considering Justin herbert in last year's playoff, game he had four. Interceptions he couldn't pick the better way to start the SEASON a three, eight three hundred and THREE tv. Game, well there's no question is aren. Talent he has above average. Athleticism the only thing, Is, okay come playoff, time, bro we need something like, this. Right, Yeah i'm not saying you got to give us three three and three three hundred yards pass and three, touchdowns but you can't give us. FOUR i n t's either they and a whole lot of defenses that could overcome that kind of poor performance from their. Quarterback go, ahead don't you want to say SOMETHING i?
Speaker 3: Said one thing they gonna do is they gonna drop back and throw that. Ball they gonna drop back and through that ball over there In.
Speaker 1: La yeah he Should, oh, y'all this game looked look The Baltimore. Ravens Dereck. HENRY i don't know what it is about The Buffalo, bills but he loves playing this. Team we remember last year In baltimore he ran for one ninety. Nine even in the playoff game they, lost he only had sixteen rushes for eighty four yards and a. Touchdown tonight he had eighteen, rushes one sixty nine and two, touchdowns but he had a, very very costly. Fumble Lamar jackson was sensational, again fourteen of, nineteen two, touchdowns two hundred and ten, yards two, touchdowns but it was that six foot, five two hundred and fifty five pounds mountain of a. Man, Yeah Josh, Allen, yes thirty three or forty, six three ninety, four two. Touchdowns he ran the ball fourteen times for thirty. Yards he had two, touchdowns but it was his ability to throw the. Football sometimes you gotta be lucky rather than. Good on fourth, down the tight end tips the, Ball Keon coleman catches. It, yeah that's the difference in the ball. Game and then they come right back and they get a punch out On Deck. Henry, well they got to punch out, first and then they do a great job of going three and, out forcing The ravens to punch the. Football well three and out and forcing The ravens to punch the. Football, Ocho you're watching this game and it seems like The ravens have it in. Hand they're doing what they're running the football and play action pass and they're doing everything d hop catching it with one. Hands they're in the locker. Room they're upset because they know they had this one and they let this one slip. Away what did you like about what you saw from The Buffalo bills not to stop fighting down fifteen and the opposing team has the.
Speaker 2: Ball, listen the fact they were able to come.
Speaker 3: Back this is one of the reasons why even THOUGH i even THOUGH i The, bunket you know THAT i mean LaMarsh, BEEN i always Say lamarrsha had been the vpople last. Year this is Why Josh allen won. It you're down by. Fifteen some things have to go right on the game is thirty percent execution and thifty. Percent, look some things have to go right in your, favor and they did for The Buffalo bills.
Speaker 2: Tonight the fact that they continued to.
Speaker 3: Fight the fact That Josh allen was able to come back and make some throws that Only Josh allen could make when they were, behind to come from, behind and they have an opportunity to win this.
Speaker 2: Game it's.
Speaker 3: Unbelievable they played really. Well The ravens look. Good they lost the, game but The ravens look very very. Good they look. Good any other team the blowout. On The ravens are playing outside The Buffalo. Bills this is a blowout. Game, now common sense isn't always. Common in the middle of this game about an hour and thirty minutes, AGO i don't know If as was able to put it. UP i tweeted out. SOMETHING i tweeted out SOMETHING i, said The ravens look, good but it's a lot of. Goods there's a lot of. There it is right. THERE i don't know if you can see. It The ravens look, good but.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of game.
Speaker 3: Left and for some, reason what should be a blowout normally ends closer than you can. Think and that's exactly what. Happened not only did it end closer than ever. THINK i didn't think they would come back and win. It they came back and won the whole damn. GAME i know it would be, close but win. IT i, man listen to football guys On buffalo. Side, obviously this costly fumble which The ravens always happened to do at the roast opportune.
Speaker 1: Times in, opportune in opportune.
Speaker 2: Time my, bad my, bad my.
Speaker 3: Bad but, listen this is this is this is a testament with how you ended the season last. Year, yep a game of this magnitude having a costly turnover yet.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 1: Yep The ravens offense looked. Good their defense they didn't get no. Pressure, YEAH i can't get pressure with four and the secondary isn't. Good. NOW i don't know what's going on With Jile Alexander, ocho but he looked bad. Tonight let's call it. Like let's call it like we see it on your. Night this is what we. Do he did not look good, tonight and they were saying he had issues going on with his, leg with his. KNEE i don't know if he had a. DRAIN i don't know if it's bone on. BONE i don't know if he has ten to. Nighters but he didn't look good. Tonight he did not look. Good wiggins broke up to play on the two point. Conversion but passing, affairs bro you got to do. Better you got to do a better job of defending the guy without an interfering with the. Guy but the biggest ISSUE i see with them they can't generate. Pressure they can't get pressure with. Four If matti Beek way didn't get don't get. HOME i mean, tonight it just wasn't. THEY i, mean, Look, Buffalo buffalo is a good, team and SO i Don't i'm not going to diminish What buffalo. Did buffalo did a great job of staying in this ball. Game BUT i, THOUGHT i was, like, well damn. Okay they get the ball back and Give Ed oliver credit because he got him. Stopped he, said, WELL i got your. Stop let me see IF i get the ball, out and he pulled a slot and he got. Forced he got three sevens and The boss came. Out Give buffalo, Credit but The ravens are gonna kick. Themselves John harbard, says, Hey, God i'm proud of you. Guys you fought. Hard but he know they let this one slip, away and it's on the defensive side of the. Football they gotta be better because everybody that. Didn't. Look everybody't doesn't have A Josh allen that can kill you with his legs and his. Arms but these quarterbacks in THE afc can light your ass up with their. Arm Josh allen had three ninety, four yes, three he had forty six pass, ATTEMPTS O, joe with one.
Speaker 2: Sack that's.
Speaker 1: Crazy Lamar jackson had nineteen passes attempts and he got sacked twice and it took him a Hut oldini effort to get out of. One.
Speaker 2: One.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah So i'm concerned with The ravens. DEFENSE i have no concerns whatsoever with their. OFFENSE i Know Dereck henry would do a better job of holding on to the. Football Lamar jackson is going to Be Lamar. JACKSON i Love Zay. FLOWERS i wish they could have worked uh, No, BATEMAN i wish they could Have look De Hawk Dee hobb's gonna give you a couple of a contest catching a couple of contested. Catches that's what he's gonna, DO O. Joe we're not looking to Get DeAndre hopkins Of Houston. Texans DeAndre hopkins of The airs on The cardinals because he's not there. Anymore he doesn't live at that place, Anymore, Joe and it's okay to say, that. RIGHT i wish they could have got Ra Shan bateman evolved a little bit More Zay flowers with sensational Night sam for a buck forty three and one touchdown on nine. TARGETS i wish they could have Got bateman a little bit more. Involved Dee hobb's gonna give you one to two. Catches that's all we can hope. For they're gonna be. Contested that's what we Brought that's what they brought him in there. For defensively is where they're gonna have to where they're gonna have to, Improve. Ojoe they're gonna have to find a way to generate pressure with four because they're back In, yeah they're back in those. Corners.
Speaker 3: Yeah, HEY i think if, ANYTHING i think more so they played a bad.
Speaker 2: Game.
Speaker 3: Man the banking has always been. Good Nick wigs was good last. Year Marlon Humpy, Hold Marlon. Humphrey if we can Get Ja alexander who's coming off of, injury, obviously who's coming off of, injury they get himself back.
Speaker 2: Acclimated you, Know, hey did he did you even playing the.
Speaker 1: PRESEASON i don't. KNOW i don't think. So SO i don't think a whole lot of people played the preseason.
Speaker 3: Exactly so he get hisself back acclimated after coming off, injury not really playing much last, year getting itself back into the, rhythm getting itself back into app actually football.
Speaker 1: Shape. Yeah but but in the, process, oh your hair the. THING i can't be losing game while you're working your way back into, football.
Speaker 3: Right, right, Right so obviously what they have to do they gotta protect. Him they gotta protect him if, anything, listen put him in. Press he's very good at man of. Man He Jay, Alexander that's what he's known. For he's very good at man of. Man and don't expose. Him don't have him playing off at seven yards when you know it's not where you need to. Be get him up, there allowing to throw the time in the offense off until he gets self back.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: YEAH i was just AND i was, like, Damn ravenes normally get a little bit more pressure than. That and what's the guy he, had what's his, Name Kyle. Vanoy i'm, like come, On, kyle somebody gets some.
Speaker 2: Pressure, hey them big. Boy, Hey buffalo got the big.
Speaker 1: Boys, hey they did a good. Look they neutralized that they look and they made them one dimensional once they fell behind. You they're not going to run the. Football The. Ravens they had a rush thirty one rush attempts one hundred and eight. Yards you can live with. That that's less than four yards of. Carry that's three and a half yards of. CARRY i can live with. That but WHAT i can't live with is a quarterback dropped back forty six times that only get him on the ground. Once that's not good. Enough that's not no that, seriously that's not nearly good. Enough they played well enough to, win but all turnover aren't created. Equal when you turn the ball. Over Jack henry has that fumbles in the first, quarter there's no, harm no foulo. Show but when he had, that we've got the. Momentum now we Give buffalo a chance to get the, momentum get some minim and now let's start hooping and hollering like they caught The Holy ghost on For. Sunday and now the crowdsy not crowdy to What sunday For? Sunday, Uh but give, look they could have easily easily folded on their heads. Folded, yes we're down fifteen and The. Ravens we know what The ravens. Possessed Dack harry's running up and down the, field up and down the. Field they. CAN'T i mean he's getting, four he's getting, fifteen he's getting, thirty he's getting fifty. ONE i mean he's and we are like AND i watch that with. Damn what is it about The Buffalo bills That Derick henry loves so?
Speaker 3: Much it's not even The Buffalo. Bills it's whoever the Hell Dereck harry plays. Against he's done this against. EVERYBODY i don't. Know Derrick carreley rarely turns the ball over so often he's gonna get a fumble this. Time it Happened week one when it actually shouldn't coming off of what happened last year on why you went home from the form missing.
Speaker 2: A Super bowl. Opportunity there should be no.
Speaker 3: Turnovers that should be the first thing coming in in, preseason in training. Camp we can't turn the ball over and you're playing the same goddamn team. Again that costs you.
Speaker 1: A chance to go to THE Fc championship. Game. Ojo but what happened was is that they got him, in they got. Him he's trying to stiff. Arm so if you got a stiff, farm that means what you ain't got both arms over the, ball both arms over the. Ball so now the.
Speaker 2: Chance has a lot of scrimmage's use a stiff.
Speaker 1: Arm but, no, yes there. Was he got. Pressure he got, pressure and so now he's trying to stiff arm in oliver off of him to try to get to the. Outside, YEAH i mean looking at it, NOW o, yo just go. Down but you know that's not how he's. Wire, right you're, right you're right. RIGHT i said the same thing When john Here alexander got. BEAT i, said let him. Score you got three. Timeouts let him. Score you got three, timeouts you got a minute on the. Clock let's see What Lamar jackson can do is spread with enough time once Because baltimore's gotta burn their time outs. Now and All baltimore is gonna do if go a. Prayer they already know the special team coaches already tell the head coach where the kicker likes to kick. From if you See josh shalla, ay he goes to that. Side downs the ball goes to that side downs the. Ball, okay on third, down he goes to that side, again there's twenty seven. Seconds he runs off the. Field you normally can get your your offense off the, field your special team's union on the. Field we would always practice eighteen. Seconds they got a full twenty seven. Seconds so now pray to get some an opportunity to go back there and go through his. Motion he doing all that on the, Field lord te he got plenty of type be, like, yeah, HEY i ain't, rushing this is good right, here, baby appreciate that and. Go he nails it. Through you know a lot of times you have to you have to have the foresight because a lot of times guys not. Thinking in that, Moment Jary alexander has, paniced, MAN i can't give up a touchdown when the, nationality it'd be best if you did give up the. Touchdown that's now you got a minute a minute plus left and you got all three of your time.
Speaker 3: Outs but that's that's that's something that they that would they would have talked about. Before that would have been something they would have talked about ahead of.
Speaker 2: Time.
Speaker 3: OBVIOUSLY i, MEAN i Mean i'm NOT i forgot the decoordinate his name or habball would have told total, defense or or if they happened to make a big, play let him, score let him get. In obviously they didn't say. Anything that's why he tried to Tackle keyon.
Speaker 1: NORMALLY O, yo you talk about that close to the goal, line, right you, say, okay he just.
Speaker 2: Score, Right you're, right you're not.
Speaker 1: Thinking first of, all you're not thinking they're gonna get a big. Play so once they got the big, play the next thing you're paying It. Ojoe it's just like. Anything uh Uh Steve, irwin right when he got stung by that, stingray his natural instinct was what to pull it. Out that was the last thing he should have. Did but, see you're not, thinking something goes. IN i gotta get.
Speaker 3: It out Of joe right right right right, away right, Away, yes, sir, yes.
Speaker 1: Sir so now he gets a long past called on. Him he's not, Thinking, MAN i STILL i got three, times my team got three time, outs they Got Lamar. Jackson let him. Go he's not thinking about. That but like you, said those are scenarios that you probably need to go. Through, also go through your. Mind keep. PASS i mean one time were Playing Kansas, CITY O. Yo And john threw me a. BALL i lost like eight, yards but it was more important to keep the clock moving and a pull through incompletion and stopping the clock, Right so the ball got Killed, like, HEY i got a. Cancer, yes even though it's now all of a, SUDDEN i only got like fifty. YARDS i only got like fifty. Yards but, man this was a hell of a ball. Game this was a hell of a. Ballgame. Man.
Speaker 3: Listen there's a reason why they had him slated to play as a seven thirty game or eight thirty, game depending on where you lived, from because it was everything that was. Advertised it was everything that was advertised based on what we saw last.
Speaker 2: Season right.
Speaker 3: LISTEN i actually all the goddamn games was good. Today depending on who.
Speaker 1: You, had they all it was. GOOD i.
Speaker 3: WAS i, mean it, depends it. Depends it depends that there were some trash. Games but this was perfect to end the.
Speaker 1: Night, yes, yeah, yeah this was a very good. Game you got two heavyweight quarterbacks the last two m vps going head to. Head, hey nobody wants to give in. That you Got Dad herry running the. Ball look like he's well on his way to another two. Thousand, HELL i thought he was going for two. BANDS i thought he was going for two two bills. TODAY i thought he was Going, YEAH i thought he was going for two bills, today because you, KNOW O, joe it's just like we playing. Receiver we getting that big, Catch. Charlie Oh, joe we got, hey we got. Big we got seventy yards on three catches and we're in the first.
Speaker 2: Quarter hold. On and this is the funny thing about, it.
Speaker 3: Too forget forget the first quarter when you get those chunk yards and chunk plays and have that many yards at the beginning of the season.
Speaker 2: And week one to get the ball. Rolling, yes man stopped. Playing you, Know.
Speaker 1: That's How i'm, thinking And i'm Sure hry was thinking the same. Thing the offensive line is thinking the same. Thing oh we got a great rhythm because all of a sudden they tossing him the ball and he's coming through. There it ain't nothing but the safety and the safety is taking then f up. Angle the safety ain't really he trying to hit him from the, angle AND i was really trying to be in front of. YOU i was.
Speaker 3: Trapped, yeah that was trapped that with that he he took that bad angle on purpose of.
Speaker 1: Course, yes of course that What i'm. Saying i'm coming that. Angle, Yes and.
Speaker 2: Who's trying to on a on a?
Speaker 3: Toss everybody locked up the guard of the guard pulled and get the lineback, up and it just you and say.
Speaker 2: Who the hell? For, Then Derrick?
Speaker 1: Henry who?
Speaker 2: You i'm making a business.
Speaker 1: Decision, Hey and you see he already got. That he got the gussion cap already. On he, SAID i need a pill a as a matter of, fact somebody throw me a. PILLOW i need a pillow and the concussion.
Speaker 3: Cap matter of, FACT i CAN i can guarantee. YOU i can guarantee. You i'm with everybody that's in the chat that's. Listening imagine hypothetically, speaking if you have opportunity to play, safety.
Speaker 2: Now guarante you.
Speaker 3: Nobody there's no amount of money that a team could pay anybody in our chat to be a safety and.
Speaker 2: Meet Derrick henny one on one in the.
Speaker 1: Hole, nah because they got a head of. Steam the thing what you want to, Do, ojo is make him go east and. West you don't want to get you don't want them to get him shoulder pants coming downhill Going hell, no that's, two forty, two forty, five, please, no hell, nah he got a head of. Steam Now i'm trying to get you before you turn those shoulder pants. Square i'm trying to get you going. Latterly long AS i got you going, laterly that's.
Speaker 2: Cool i'm trying to get you before you can get to the line of.
Speaker 3: Scrimmage forget that they tossed that ball and you see the hole open.
Speaker 1: Up, okay here comes the tight. End he, paying he paying. Somebody here come the full. Back he leaning up in. There he kicks out, that he turns back on the. Linebacker, nah hell, NAH i don't want no part of. That and doubt those are the. Decision BUT i THINK, i, hey, look this was a very good this was the best game of the day thus. Far we'll see What minnesota And chicago. Do like it's going to have be hard press to top this one because you got forty, one you got you got forty, one, forty and you got two quarterbacks played at their absolute. Best Lamar jackson was. Sensational Josh allen just so happens to have the, ball had the ball, Last, yes, Yeah and that's what you want to. Do you want to, say give me the. Ball ALL i want is the ball in my quarterback's hands with a chance to win the. Game that's ALL i can ask. For it doesn't matter if It's Lamar, jackson if It's Joe, burrow if It's Patrick, mahomes if It's Josh. Allen all you want is that. OPPORTUNITY i want my quarterback to have the ball with a chance to win the. Game we need a, touchdown we need a field. GOAL i have the utmost. Confidence Josh allen has a ton of. Confidence he always, has but now he knows he's an elite. Company he has AN, mvp he has AN, mvp but he knows in order to get to that that that that that, tier that take that next. Step, ohoe can you imagine Super bowl, winning Super BOWL, mvp regular SEASON. Mvp that's When brady started separating. Himself, now all of a, sudden he got Super bowl and he got regular Season mahome Super bowl and regular Season. Rogers that's what the greats. Do Josh allen was sensational to. Night he Was he was absolutely. Phenomenal with a little.
Speaker 2: Health with the little health from The, ravens.
Speaker 1: You SOMETIMES i got to have that. OO i need. That but here's the, thing he got the. Help how many times have you helped somebody but they didn't help? Themselves how many times do we come on? Here? Ojo the game was for the take, it and the team didn't take. It if you opened the, door remember the movie, centers in order for you the vampires to come, in what you have to. Do you had to, Offer you had to ask him to come. In you had to let him. In how many times have the door been opened and opportunity for you to come? In? Right and and everybody just stood. There so The ravens opened the door and they invited them, in And buffalo.
Speaker 2: Says, okay, yeah we'll take. It we're coming in your.
Speaker 3: House any any other, Team i'm trying to think any other. Team if you take The bills out and and The ravens put up forty, points there may be maybe one or two teams THAT i can think. Of they have the, QUARTERBACK i have the personnel to actually come back in a game like.
Speaker 2: That absolutely, Right maybe maybe two other Team that's about.
Speaker 3: It other than, THAT i ain't nobody nobody else coming coming back and doing. WHAT i have a question. TOO i got a question for YOU i know that magnitude and the importance of the game is not as significant as this one. Was but does this compare in any way to that twenty eight three comeback in That Super. Bowl i'm not comparing. THAT i, MEAN i know it's in it's week. One i'm not comparing week one in The Super. BOWL i mean just it is just as big or.
Speaker 1: Bigger THAT'S i. MEAN i mean twenty eight, Three, YEAH i mean the biggest at that point in, time the biggest lead it ever been was like a ten to nothing with the comeback from ten to, nothing right or ten or The patriots came back from ten down in the fourth, quarter they came back from twenty.
Speaker 3: Five, well, hey hold on, now they scored sixteen points in four. Minutes this ain't real.
Speaker 2: Life The bills are.
Speaker 1: Nice, yes, yes points in four.
Speaker 3: Minutes that that's not even that's that's video game. Stuff so many things have to go right for you to score sixteen points in four.
Speaker 1: Minutes what went right is that after on first, down Dere henry fumber the ball that little, time so you didn't get the full allotment of. Time they didn't make the they didn't Make buffalo burn any of their timeouts on that. Possession so now once you get the ball, back now they don't have any timeouts and you can let time run off the clock on your next. Possession but, No, Josh josh was. Sensational Your buffalo. Credit give me credit words. Due they earned this With. BUFFALO i, mean excuse, me The. Ravens you're kicking. YOURSELF i know you're kicking, yourself BUT i mean The. RAVENS i, mean if you aught the nine minutes more time of Possession oho for The, buffalo they had ten more first. Downs third down Efficiency buffalo was seven to, Fifteen baltimore was seven of. Eleven but, defensively where The ravens is gonna have to get. Better they gave him five hundred yards of. Offense they gave him a five hundred yards of. Offense just Because Dereck henry, fumble that doesn't mean you have to let him. Score i'm just throwing out at that's food for. Thought, yeah just because somebody, fumbled you could, say you know, what y'all get the field. Goal you ain't getting no, touchdown or you get, nothing or you can take the ball. Away you can take it back. Away so this notion. That oh you, know dag him from yes Derreck henry. Fumble he'll do a better, Job he'll have better ball security next. Time and in that, situation sometimes it's just better to go ahead and drop live to see another. DAY i had a coach used to tell me all the, time less stuck of my. Position coach And men nineties ninety three and ninety. Four he, says he, says sweet call me, sweetheart he, says, sweetheart you gotta know when the journeys over, sometimes D, HENRY i, understand you gotta know when the journeys.
Speaker 2: Over mm.
Speaker 1: Hmm it's okay to sometime to get out of. Bounds it's, okay oh chold to, say you know what a drop to the, ground, Man come, on nah, Nah in that, situation the only only bag can come out of. That nothing good could come out of. That that's why you, Said, well he shouldn't step, up that's what HE i. Mean how many times do we see him use that step arm just in this? Game? Right remember on that law that first law touched, down, run what did he?
Speaker 2: Do get off?
Speaker 1: Me shoved the guy to the. Ground so in that, situation, man but this was a bar and Burner this was a great. Game congratulations Of Buffalo bill's hard fought. Victory scored twenty two in the fourth, quarter Outscored baltimore twenty two sixth in the fourth and they win the ball. Game forty Miss. Pat, also Oh, joe Remember, baltimore mister P. A. T H right bounced. Away now they would have now a field a field goal only ties You, yeah going to. Overtime so but, boy that was that was a? Bar what a bar and burner of a. Game The broncos spoiled Cam ward's debut with him by the score of twenty to twelve and the winner of The titans. Bow knicks had an off, day, uh throwing a pair of. INTERCEPTIONS i thank you Fumbled uh the first fumble lost since he was At. Auburn he was At auburn a long ass time. Though but, anyway The knicks defense had his back half a dozen.
Speaker 2: Sacks.
Speaker 1: Uh they did a tremendous. Job defense looked, GOOD I dvid looked. Good we got out of.
Speaker 3: Two we were, swarming, yes height for for for The.
Speaker 1: Titans we got to have some drops in there, too THOUGH i never really had a big. Drop.
Speaker 3: LATE i was ready to tell you they got to. Help they got to help WO o. Out you got to catch the ball for your. Quarterback you got to catch the ball for your. Quarterback they give yourself a chance to win that. Game being a game of those opportunities that they, come they, come they come very. Slim when you're playing a defense as good as The, broncos you have to capitalize on every single play yeplay because you ain't getting that many.
Speaker 1: Cam board was twelve or twenty, eight one hundred and twelve, yards got sacked six, times lost fifty. Yards they only Had there were twenty twenty one rushers for seventy one. Yards but LIKE i, said really had a. Drop they had a couple of drives that that dropped the ball in. There and you got to make those. Plays like you, Said oh that's a rookie in that. Situation you got to help him. Out got to and did he. Didn't he didn't get it a whole lot of help. Today he did not get a whole lot of help. Today Bo. Knicks for a, SECOND i thought he had A, titans you, know t shirt up under That bronco, jersey because damn he was trying to help them guys. Win the players through some horrible interceptions twenty five or forty one seventy six touchdowns tour interceptions at a costly. Fumble it was only sacked Once broncos ran the ball well thirty Thirty carris for buck fifty. ONE. Jk dobbins had a nineteen yard, Touchdown, harvey the first round draft, pick had a fifty yard run but at court And, sutton who signed a big contract this, offseason had a great touchdown. Catch but that won't get it. Done, dever has to be better than what they show. Today. Now The titans, defensively they got you, know they kind of got bailed out Because, simmons, yeah shoved the guy and they called unnecessard ruffians and they had had the. Ball they allowed The broncos to keep the ball for a little longer than what they probably should have had. It but you got you got to be better than. That but, uh cam wore did not get a help a lot of help from its receivers today Show it had been very interesting to, see had you, know because, really really what doesn't normally drop?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 1: Now and he had a couple of, drops a couple in crucial situations and we know that what type of Receiver calvin really is we we've talked about it at nauseam here at the last last couple of. Days but, uh that wont that won't get it. Done that won't get it.
Speaker 2: Done got the had those, baby, yeah and then.
Speaker 1: You know he didn't cam then turned, over he, fumbled he got gotta they brought a, safety brought a cat blitz on, him and uh got the ball out of Their, YEAH i got the ball out there late in the. Game that ended up ended it for. Him So broncos winning by the score of twenty twenty go to one and oh in the division and guess what what for the first Time AND i ain't no telling how, long at least a, decade The chiefs are at the bottom of the. Division third Stringer jake how you pronounce that? Name tongins had a late touchdown catch to give the forty Nine ers the seventeen thirteen win over The. Seahawks he ended the game having never caught AN nfl. Pass he finished with three receptions and released of a relief of Injured George. Kettle kettle got injured out of out of.
Speaker 3: Counting oh that's what it, Was, okay soft tissue hamstring.
Speaker 1: And, hey pretty pretty put it, up and, uh the guy came down and made a great play for. Him and you got sometimes on. You you gotta have guys making played for. You everything is not gonna always be. Perfect, Boy, oh pretty didn't look good. Today, now SOMETIMES i think you try to go out. There you try, to you, know you try. TO i mean those. Interceptions, yeah he was twenty six thirty five to seventy, seven two, touchdowns two. Interceptions he was only sacked. Once Sam darnold was sixteen of twenty, three one hundred and fifty, yards no, touchdowns no. Interceptions Jackson smith And jigba nine for buck twenty. Four but oh he had a. Turnover he fumbled at the end of the. Game and then what do you call? Him got? It? Bosa he probably Credited boso Sack you're. Dead probably Credited boso with a. Sack. Yep Fred warner Was Fred? Warner Ricky piersoll had had a nice. Game Oh, joe.
Speaker 2: DID i think j Jenn Jwan jennings got?
Speaker 1: Hurt. DENNY i don't. KNOW i see two. CATCHES i was watching that, game and you, KNOW i was, all you, know trying to focus on that. Game trying to focus on this game over. Here But pierce all, look ye had a good. Game today was his coming out. Game he showed flashes last. Year AND i think this is one of the reasons why they Were they were ready because they knew in order for him to really sprout and spread his, wings they had to get rid of. Debo they had Let deebo.
Speaker 3: Go those opportunities That deebo would get now you got to give, him got.
Speaker 2: Them, yeah.
Speaker 1: McCaffrey had ten had nine catches on ten, targets had a big UH i think fourth down catch to keep a drive, alive to end up turning INTO i think the uh the touchdown catch for the nine of you to get a. Kicker that's what they.
Speaker 2: Need thank your boy right.
Speaker 1: Here, uh that's that's What that's really what they uh, Tanus so that's how you say his. Name T o and Ges tanjas.
Speaker 2: Listen and based on the kickings we saw today and we.
Speaker 3: Won their a few teams that could use a kicker because a few games lost based on someone's.
Speaker 1: Foot.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: Joe The jags beat The panthers twenty six to. Ten Trevor lawrenen threw a touchdown Pass trevor At in ran for a buck forty three And Brian Thomas. Jr also ran for a. Score Dravis hunter played thirty nine offensive snaps called six faster for thirty three. Yards he played just six snaps on.
Speaker 2: Defense, yeah you watched.
Speaker 1: IT i. TRIED i tried to watch. It up of.
Speaker 2: It it was. UP i had it. UP i had it. UP i enjoyed. IT i enjoyed.
Speaker 3: IT i think it was a good battantce For Travis, hunter obviously not playing very many defensive, snap but obviously they said he would play more.
Speaker 2: Offensively he looked.
Speaker 1: Good he looked.
Speaker 3: Decent Trevor lawrence looked like a number one pick. Today he looked like a number one pick. Today yeah he. Did Travis anti n looked really good as, well, brilliant he. Looked he looked, fast a little bit more. EXPLOSIVE i don't know what it.
Speaker 2: IS i don't don't. Know he looked, fast a little bit more.
Speaker 1: Explosive Bigsby Tank bigsby played really well last, year and he was trying to take money out of your.
Speaker 2: Pockets, oh, okay, OKAY i shall sure we're going with. IT i got, YOU i got.
Speaker 1: You uh, Yeah Bryce young eighteen to thirty, five four, touchdown two. Picks Trevor lawrence was nineteen to thirty, one one one, touchdown one. Pick but like you, said they ran the ball thirty two times for two hundred. Yards, uh you, know trap got in and he did catch six PASSES o. Yo not much on the defensive. SIDE i think he had a half a. Tackle but, look we'll we'll we'll, check we'll. Check we'll check back in once the, seasons once as we get further further along in the, season and we'll see probably see it tick up, more maybe fifteen plays next week on. Defense BUT i think it's gonna be some time before they you, know they, Says, okay you're not coming off the, field. Right cardinals beat The saints by the score of twenty to. Thirteen Kyler murray one hundred and sixty three, yards Hitting Marvin Harrison junior five times for seventy one yards on a. Touchdown he also ran thirty eight yards and another score and a five yard shovel pass To James. Connor you know, what Don't? Yoe, Yeah LIKE i, Said Spencer, ratler you, KNOW i thought late in the ball game he had a chance to tie this ball game. Up Give cardinals credit that ended up pulling the ball. Out and BUT i will say, this, quarterbacks on fourth, down last play of the, game you got even if you throw an, Interception so what if you throw the ball out of, bounds it's gonna be. Incomplete give you got a.
Speaker 2: Chance, Man give him a. Chance, damn that's all we get asked. For got a.
Speaker 1: Chance Spencer ratler was twenty seven to forty, six two. Fourteen it was on the sack. Once m. Hm he.
Speaker 3: Looked he didn't, know he didn't, know he got he got a nice.
Speaker 2: Arm, now, yeah a nice. Arm now are we?
Speaker 1: Are?
Speaker 3: We And i'm being? Optimistic you do understand who they were, playing?
Speaker 2: Right they're playing The? Cardinals, okay, Okay.
Speaker 1: Well you think The cardinals gonna be bad this?
Speaker 2: Year, NO i don't think they're gonna be.
Speaker 3: Bad but they're not a team that you can, really really heavily judge a quarterback on because when it comes to playing better, competition especially better competition, defensively then can you still be consistent and make the right decisions with the?
Speaker 1: Ball? Right? RIGHT i Mean New orleans did a great. Job he got After Cali murdy sacked him five, times don't.
Speaker 2: You oh, yeah, hey watching them games, today man got that drilling and. GOING i was.
Speaker 3: EXCITED i was hyped watching you, Know Star spangled banner being sung.
Speaker 2: LIKE i DON'T i don't know.
Speaker 3: Why it feels like LIKE i can go out there and play like.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 3: CAN'T y don't think, So, no, DAMN i don't. KNOW i just think IF i was GETTING i left the game with some.
Speaker 1: Injuries keep it that.
Speaker 2: Way damn.
Speaker 1: Uh The raiders beat The patriots by the score of twenty to. Thirteen Geno smith passed for three hundred and sixty two yards and a touchdown in His raider's. Debut Bron bios had five catches for one hundred and three yards before leaving the game with a knee. Injury Jakobe myers added eight catches for ninety seven. Yards gino just needed to get out Of New. York, Yeah gino been playing well since he Left New.
Speaker 2: York and, yeah he was willing to deal In seattle. Too i'm not sure.
Speaker 3: WHY I i'm not sure why they let him, go but he gonna wheel and deal out there In Las.
Speaker 2: Vegas, yeah that's one thing you can, do is he can throw that.
Speaker 3: Ball he can spin. It he can he can spin. It and now you got Some you got some very very good targets that you get to throw the ball to espressily Brock, bowers who was probably going to be the best tightens in the, game and he'll probably solidify that spot after this, season, Probably so they gonna be all, Right they gonna be.
Speaker 1: ALRIGHT i mean they Needed gino was twenty four thirty, four three sixty, two one touchdown on a, reception got, it they got, sacked but he he still was dealing because they didn't really have no resemblance of a run. Game twenty four rushing temp fifty six, Yards Ashton jenny average two yards to. Carry but Brock, boos like you, Said ashton gent and excuse, me Brock boos And Jakobe myers between the two of them had thirteen catches for two hundred.
Speaker 3: Yards and the funny thing about it is the fact That Gino smith was still willing and dealing with no run presence at.
Speaker 2: All, yep with no.
Speaker 3: Run president asking just you're gonna get, Off you're gonna have games like.
Speaker 2: This you're gonna have games like.
Speaker 1: This you.
Speaker 3: Unite it's different The Saint Boys state. Here everybody just as, strong everybody just as, fast and all that being with a bounce bounce it.
Speaker 2: Outside the ain't gonna.
Speaker 1: Be The bucks beat The falcons twenty three twenty in dramatic, fashion only eight months after Helping Ohio state win a national championship a mecca two touchdowns, yep you called two touchdown, passes including a game a go ahead twenty five yard with fifty nine seconds. Remaining baker was seventeen to thirty, two one sixty seven with three. Touchdowns young Young way Cod, UH i mean a, spell, y'all go highest.
Speaker 2: Spell what's his?
Speaker 1: Name Young?
Speaker 2: Way Young?
Speaker 1: Way?
Speaker 2: Coop what's his last? Name? Cool? Ko? Oh, okay? Okay what happened to the other kicker that was up?
Speaker 1: Here he just missed? It this type of he went why he pushed? It ye right? Right?
Speaker 2: YEAH i thought it was. Name the name was Young.
Speaker 1: Ho yeah that's how it. Spelled but, MAN i just knew they were gonna they were gonna come to they will they wrenna tie this? Game. Uh Pennic jun did the great job on fourth down to die get the first, down and, man.
Speaker 2: That was a good. Game C Straus stroud was playing.
Speaker 1: Well. Uh he was nineteen to twenty seven eighty eight one, interception three. Sack he was sacked three. Times Nick chubb had A Nick chubb siting on.
Speaker 2: Yo uh he was tote in that rock.
Speaker 3: Boy where did They where did they Get Joe mixon?
Speaker 1: Back? Uh they couldn't really Get Nico collins. Involved, uh but who could Have core had himself for? Day Kyri williams at eighteen for sixty sixty six yards of a. Touchdown, yeah but it Was it was a very interesting. GAME i, Mean Baker baker those three big, touchdowns that's right here in the. Game but that's What baker's done since he's been. There he finds a way to win the ball. Game he had a couple of touchdowns and they were peeling around and middling around and middling, around and they got the ball. Back he takes him right down the field and get a. Touchdown, Like, NAH i don't want no sticking field.
Speaker 2: GOAL i don't want no.
Speaker 1: Overtime i'm A i'm going.
Speaker 3: HOME i got to get up out of. Here, Yeah i'm Going they're not paying me for. OVERTIME i got the first of.
Speaker 1: ALL i ain't gonna leave it on. IT i ain't gonna chance it til the kicker. Anyway consider how y'all been missing.
Speaker 3: Lately, yeah and they need they need to put they need to widen the field goals field goal posts. Back, no they, too because everyone is missing kicks that would normally be.
Speaker 2: Good everybody missing kicks that normally be.
Speaker 3: Good they made it that much more difficult for the kickers by narrowing the.
Speaker 1: Goalposts what they've. Done GUIDs have sacrifice distance for. Accuracy you see How, brodswell how that sixty yard went Through that looked like it had been good from, seventy didn't?
Speaker 2: It? Yeah it.
Speaker 1: Did so guys are sacrificing leg strength for. Accuracy, yeah because we look at how Many look how Many pats were starting to see? Missing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah you.
Speaker 3: Know the further at you, go the further as you, go the more difficult it is to be. Accurate, yeah further at you. Go and this is coming from A nfl. Kicker you KNOW i wouldn't go that, far but, UH i was a backup here for The, bengals you, know you know, that, yeah way.
Speaker 1: Back. Uh but The bucks look that. Division we think it's gonna be The bucks and the we think it's gonna be The bucks and The. Falcons that's always nice to go ahead and go on the. Road now we play y'all. Game we're division. Rivals we play y'all. Game but y'all got to come to our. Place it's always nice to go ahead and get be one up on your division. Rivals that. Division carolina they lost. Today New orleans they lost. Today rally didn't look that. Bad he had a throw late in the ball. Game he could have tied, it and the guy THE dv did a great job of pulling the ball.
Speaker 2: Out Pennix.
Speaker 1: Jr was twenty seven ninety eight one. Touchdown he only got sacked. Once B John robinson was six the, four one hundred one. Touchdown Kyle Pitts Kyle pits. Siding they finally decided to give him the. Ball Drake london had eight. Catches Kyle pitts had seven. Catches go, AHEAD, O, joe what do you want to?
Speaker 3: SAY i will, Say, hey they were a. Diitioned they were aditioned the cow. Boy they lay the.
Speaker 1: Game they didn't give the ball early.
Speaker 3: Early, yeah they were they were dishing Broy THEY i, mean, hey B John robinson in open. SPACE i don't want, NO i don't want no part of.
Speaker 1: That oh that turf he.
Speaker 2: Making look he's making everybody look. Stupid i'm not saying He's Barry. Sanders, no nobody's. There, yeah nobody.
Speaker 3: Is but the only Person i've seen that make those kind of moves like that in open space or in tight quarters with Maybe lashawn.
Speaker 1: McCoy, Yeah shady. McCay, yeah that's what we remind. You, yeah that's.
Speaker 2: It you're, right, yes, Sir but he n he.
Speaker 1: Nice it's you're not gonna have very many opportunities like That pennix was dealing. Today is you, know you got an opportunity to start and look he looked.
Speaker 2: Good, yeah look.
Speaker 1: Good foot the ball with some confidence you have that you're gonna do a better job of running the. Football twenty eight for sixty nine. Yards won't get it. DONE o. Yoah that's putting too much pressure on your offensive. Line that's putting too much pressure on your. Quarterback you need to burn the ball. Better you got to run the ball better than. That you've got to run it better than. That that's asking an awful lot of your quarter your second your, quarterback in your offensive line when you only get sixty.
Speaker 2: Nine yards rushing right, NOW.
Speaker 1: I, LOOK i understand that That, tampa when they Got Vita veil in, there that's not an easy assignment to try to move his big ass out the. Way but you, gotta you, gotta you gotta do something with. Yo that's that's not nearly that's not nearly good, enough not nearly good.
Speaker 2: Enough, yeah