Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to this episode of no Smoking Trend and a JFK assassination trend. Oh no smoking trend. I had my hopes up.
Speaker 2: This is wild.
Speaker 1: Voted for trump Man. He said he's gonna get the DAFK files. My name is Jack bet Over. There's Miles. It is Wednesday, March nineteenth. It's the afternoon. We now know who shot JFK. But before we get to that, these dang Lebron songs. I'll tell you what, man who's coming up with these? The Man in the Mirror one. I'm talking about the man on the Lakers.
Speaker 3: Yep, oh god, God bless these Lebron James songs.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 3: Just are they just using AI like some people are just fucking around?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like this one.
Speaker 3: Just just all the lyrics of Lebron, Lebron, Lebron James.
Speaker 1: People are just dum.
Speaker 3: I think it's just one of those things where it's you know people are talented, You know you're talented because some people are like posting them splicing shit together like in Ableton and stuff like some of these are being like at least they're singing and yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, either way, it's just like one of those things where we've got we've were being collectively real stupid for a little bit and we're just obsessed with this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do feel like I'm starting to see some Lebron love coming through a little bit. People are starting to you know, like obviously there's been fans, but there's always been an equal amount of hate for Lebron.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I feel like sometimes like around now people are just like worn down yeah by like his greatness. There's like, I don't know, man, Yeah, I get like they're in it again.
Speaker 2: Laker, like he's back.
Speaker 1: In the conversation about who's gonna win a championship. I don't think they're gonna but that.
Speaker 2: I fuck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, we ain't went in, but it'll it'll be fun, it'll be well.
Speaker 1: Moving on to my favorite sport, JFK assassination conspiracy theories.
Speaker 2: So happy for you. It's Christmas.
Speaker 1: It is Christmas. I did not have I did not have high hopes for this, and those high hopes, those low hopes were met. President Trump made a big show of releasing all the files on the JFK assassination. He did not do that. First of all, there's like some conspicuously absent, Like there's one the first like the transcript of the first meeting between the CIA and LBJ. People are like, we we've been waiting for that one for a while, like their first meeting after Kennedy was killed.
Speaker 3: And what does that mean to the conspiracy theorists out there that that wasn't released?
Speaker 1: So the absence of evidence is proof for all of us sickos who think we know what actually happened, that we were right, So thank you.
Speaker 2: Except Jack exactly.
Speaker 1: According to The New York Times, the documents are just a bust and like they don't really reveal anything like there So there's some of these documents that had big chunks of redacted text and they are now unredacted. And whatever people thought, well, you know, in their wildest dreams, was going to be under those black boxes, under that redact on these dacted documents fully dacted. Uh, it's just like names of agents and like you know, locations of CIA like safe houses and stuff like that, just like in the sixties. Yeah, in the sixties, stuff that like nobody was going to give a shit about. They were just you know, trying to keep it confusing and muddled.
Speaker 2: On Twitter, Masade was trending.
Speaker 3: Massad is getting a lot of I looked and everyone like, look at this, this it was Massad.
Speaker 1: As with any conspiracy theory, the anti Semites are out in full, it always comes back to that.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, because they were.
Speaker 3: Like he was trying to he was trying to keep Israel from getting a nuclear weapon, so they had to offer he was trying to take over the media for the Irish, him and Frank Sinatra, and so they had to take him out.
Speaker 1: Yes, but I of course know what actually happened. I know that, Yeah, it was it was Oswald. And then there's a chance that one of the Secret Service agents was accidentally did the one that took off half his head by accident? Oh, because all hung over, they were massively they had been drinking until the sun came up.
Speaker 2: Is new or that's in what we already know.
Speaker 1: No, we already knew that.
Speaker 3: That's the of shit that's already kind of fucking like, hold on, what.
Speaker 1: Is a mess? It was a fucking mess. And like the other wild detail that like we all already know is that when like so that they you know, had take him to the local Dallas hospital pronounce him dead, and then the secret service comes in and steal his body at gunpoint and take it back to Washington, DC. Like they're like no, like we have protocols, like you're legally not allowed to take somebody who's been murdered like dead body out of like the jurisdiction. And they were like, we'd really like to see you stop us and stole his body and then his brain.
Speaker 2: They just kind of fucking put their hand on their hip.
Speaker 3: They say, yeah, yeah, you know, I'm you know, I'm clutching right now, right, you know, so don't want this to get the phone on the way doctor, Yeah, yeah, wow.
Speaker 2: What is that? Is that?
Speaker 3: The is that the is the sort of intrigue of that part to be like you can't properly do like an autopsy that would maybe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there would been a different like a second type of bullet fragments and.
Speaker 2: What brain what's in the official autopsy?
Speaker 1: Is the official autopsy? I think is like brain is like missing, and there's just all sorts of like wild ship like.
Speaker 2: Not applicable all over and a and a and like oh okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's a it's a very strange autopsy and like it's evident to the person performing it, like that his body had been altered. So there's yeah, but you know, it's all right, So this is my theory. This is like my pet theory. Uh, there's people out you know, like you said, there's the anti Semitic conspiracy theories, which I wasn't really even that familiar with on the JFK thing. But yeah, they're out in full force. There's this great Daily Mail article where they're like and the fact that they don't they didn't release that lbj uh CIA director transcript points to the fact that Cuba might have been involved, which has always then the the just like big picture, the idea that US intelligence would want to hide Cuba's involvement to like save face for Cuba.
Speaker 2: They had a boner for justifying all the nonsense.
Speaker 1: They just invented a laser gun based illness five years ago that was attacking like their agents, Like they just made that one up to try and make it so we could have beef with Cuba. You think that if Cuba was involved in killing the president, that they'd be they'd be like hiding that fact. They would be so psyched.
Speaker 3: All right, don't like put your historical context around what I'm saying. Okay, it was just easier when I could just say a thing and people.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Cuba.
Speaker 3: Fuck man, Well, what's up next for document dumps?
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, I mean that. Well, so uh and now we know he's a man of his word and is gonna do just put all everything on the table. He has also said that he wants to release all classified documents surrounding the assassination of r FK and Martin Luther King Jr. So I mean that, like I would definitely be interested to learn more about you sure about that?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Whatever, Okay, yeah, oh man, we'll see, We'll see.
Speaker 1: So he's doing a lot of interesting things, you know, it's doing a lot of these big we're about to release the Epstein files, while like doing wild shit behind the scenes, like erasing Jackie Robinson from government websites. And so. A new development is that it's now legal, federally legal to have segregated facilities. Right there's most states have laws prohibiting you from having water fountains for whites only. But now that they're changing the books, so it's no longer federally illegal.
Speaker 3: What happens if they go like they go so far back, it's like segregated about by old school racial divisions.
Speaker 2: So it's white and black. What do the Asian people do?
Speaker 1: Right? What do you know?
Speaker 2: What do people from Mexico, guadam what are they supposed to just no water?
Speaker 1: Oh, they're not gonna be here anymore. Sorry. Did you not hear about the first batch of executive orders? They don't.
Speaker 3: This is so fucking wild, Like everything is just they're trying to god, especially black people.
Speaker 2: Like there's so many fucking stupid.
Speaker 3: Things that he's doing that's aimed directly at black people, trying to get I don't know what the fuck he's trying to do. I mean, he's probably trying to get people to act out of pocket so he can be like, you see, we gotta this is these are the problems I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: But this is just so yeah, it's just pick a fight by being racist and then being because yeah, he wants to claim that anything that is anti racist is like the problem with the country. So by being extraordinarily nineteen fifties racist, you can get people to try and do anti racism, and then he feels like he's on sound footing there and with the mainstream media as it's currently constitutor here, Mark, You're right, he might not be totally wrong about that. He might be pretty pretty safe to win that with the New York Times being like, you know, Trump's controversial statements on race draw the ire of you know. Yeah, there's also Ben Shapiro is launching a five part docuseriies titled The Case for Derek Chauvin that is going to be about like getting Derek Chauvin pardoned. So, yeah, exactly what you said, Trying to provoke a response.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course they need to. They need to because this is he needs as many narratives going in the direction that the white ethno state is the only fuck answer, right, But the numbers are He's gonna be tricky with these numbers I'm looking at with the demographics Trump, although there are many people who are forgetting how systems are of oppression are affecting them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but hey, you seem they seem pretty uncomfortable with the backlash to Tesla and Elon Musk, you know, like that that seems to make them uncomfortable because that feels like it's kind of across the board, Like he Elon Musk just came out and was like the woke radical there triperal left is trying to kill me.
Speaker 2: Yep, I mean I think it is. I think that is.
Speaker 3: I think for for white conservatives, they're used to seeing enraged minorities and they like that. But to see but to see people take their anger out on private property and like an effective.
Speaker 2: And very uh dynamic way.
Speaker 3: To put it lightly. Yeah, I like that because you saw how they were in twenty twenty. They're like that AutoZone.
Speaker 1: That's right, all right, let's take a quick break and we'll be back to talk about we might be able to see Coyote Verse acme. Guys, we got we got some There's Light at the end of the Tunnel, that Looney Tunes movie. Oh that's oft Yeah, that's off right. We might starring Will Forte. Yeah, I love a good sort.
Speaker 2: After the break and we're back and we talked about it during the break, so you're probably going to the next door.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, uh, sorry about that, guys.
Speaker 2: You're gonna love it though, yeah, yeah, no.
Speaker 1: So Warner Brothers most famous tax right off Coyote Verse ACME is now that they're now talking to a smaller distributor about selling that movie to them. Thanks to you know the smaller distributor coming through. This is a distributor that just distributed a Warner Brothers animated movie The Day the Earth Blew Up, a Looney Tunes movie The Day the Earth Blew Up, also thanks to apparently the three ghosts that must have visited David Zaslov in the night to But yeah, so, Ketchup Entertainment is currently negotiating an all rights acquisition in the fifty million dollar range for a Coyote versus ACME, and if the deal goes through, the movie would get a theatrical release in twenty twenty six. Wow, this is like a Roger Rabbit style like live action mixed with Warner Brothers animation.
Speaker 3: Well, it's just like so weird for a thing that it felt like everyone was saying no this, it's like, actually good.
Speaker 2: I don't know why the fuck would they do this?
Speaker 3: But yeah, maybe now they're like, damn, I guess I guess we can. Maybe maybe it was worth putting out And I was just trying to get tax because of our fucking shareholder value.
Speaker 2: Yeah uh sure, but.
Speaker 1: David's zaz love rattling chains.
Speaker 4: You will sell the acquisition rights to catch up entertainment. You will stop jacking off to flee bag when people are in the room with you them, avert their eyes, or agree to skip the scene altogether.
Speaker 1: For anybody who doesn't know that, David Aslove loves to tell the story about how he went the first time he saw it. He liked fleabag. Guys, he's he's no square. He liked Fleabag. But when he first saw it, he was on his yacht with some friends and he started it and it was a little raunchy, and he turned around and said, guys, we're either gonna stop this right now, or we're gonna watch it, and we're not gonna look at each other while we're watching it. And he tells it like it's an understandable thing that he an understandable requests, and not just a transparent thing he was doing so people wouldn't notice that he was jacking off to.
Speaker 3: Ye back, I mean jacking off yeah again, this is this paragraph. In July twenty nineteen, the Zaslovs were on Geffen's yacht sailing around the Mediterranean with a crew that included Winfrey King and Lloyd and Laura Jacob's Blank Fine One night, fucking Oprah, Oprah, Yes, okay, that winfree, Yes exactly altogether.
Speaker 1: Not a King, Charles, but Gail King. Okay.
Speaker 2: One night and one night did They decided to screen the awordering BBC.
Speaker 3: Comedy Fleabag, which was made by a production company that Discovery now owns, but which Zaslov hadn't gotten around to watching a minute too. The first episode, the group found itself in the midst of a hot and heavy sex scene.
Speaker 1: Pause.
Speaker 2: So I put my hand up, recalls Zaslov. I go whoa. So they stop it, and I said, Okay, here's the strategy. We either shut it off.
Speaker 1: Strategy.
Speaker 3: We either shut it off or we put it back on, and everybody only looks for We don't look at each other until it's over.
Speaker 2: They want.
Speaker 1: Why did he think that? Because he was so ashamed and embarrassed.
Speaker 3: I don't know, dude, he he's something something was going on with his pants or some shit. Yeah yeah, or he's like so sexually repressed that he couldn't bear to be in the presence of an artistic depiction of sexual encounters.
Speaker 2: And then connect to another human being with your eyes while the time.
Speaker 1: It's very like whoah, all right, here's the strategy, which is what I like to do at the beginning. Anytime I'm watching a movie with some friends, I like to pause right right as the movie starting. All right, well, everybody chill out, everybody stop. Oh all right, here's the strategy. Okay for watching this movie going forward. You guys can do whatever you want, like looking looking wise, but I'm gonna be over. You're not gonna wonder what I'm doing under this weighted blanket. And those noises are normal. Find a new angle, Zazzars. But yeah, part of the reason that they might be considering the sale is just people keep talking about it. They I think they probably thought the story would just disappear. But just last month, like Will Forte was being interviewed, uh, and some of the interviewer was like, what did you think about your movie being shit? Can't into the dustbind of history? And his quote was my thoughts were that it's fucking bullshit. It is such a delightful movie. It deserves so much better than it got. I can't tell you possibly why the decision was made to not release it, but it makes my blood boil. Yeah, like it it's like Tim Robinson being like someone needs to shoot lorn in the back of the head about having Trump on fucking sn l.
Speaker 2: It's just holy shit.
Speaker 3: Well good luck. I hope it, I hope I mean enough good things about it. I definitely wanted to see it.
Speaker 1: So yeah. And the Looney Tunes movie The Day the Earth Blew Up a Looney Tunes movie, is apparently a hit. Apparently it's like eighty six percent of a round on the tomato meter. It didn't It's not a hit in the sense of nobody went to see it. Only four million people worth went to see it. But maybe get get out there, get out to your cinema's go see the Danglooney Tunes.
Speaker 2: Help Warner Brothers out? Will you?
Speaker 1: Would you help the Warner Brothers out? Well, I guess this is a this is ketchup entertainment that put it out all right, And finally there may be a postal worker strike.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, obviously. So much of what's happening with Doge is intentional. It's meant to make everything not work so then fucking the wealthy can come in, swoop in, privatize, take over the husks that remain, and we've just and everything will go to shit.
Speaker 1: But you've heard them disaster capitalism. But what if we were causing the disaster? Yeah, my name is Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were both. We can make it happen. But you know, Lewis de Joy remember him from the first administration.
Speaker 1: He's still there, still there, way to go, Biden, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, he's basically asking He was going around, like, you know, asking Ela and the DOGE people to be like, we need to close thousands of underperforming post office post offices under what so I'd imagine everyone's getting their fucking mail because that is the one thing that works actually here. So and this isn't like a fucking girl scout troop that isn't selling enough fucking cookies.
Speaker 3: And you're like, well, maybe we should find a new den for all those scouts. No, you're talking about closing up the fucking post office. And so now the Postal Service, the American Postal Workers Union, they represent more over like two hundred thousand postal workers. They are essentially they're saying, look, we we are going to be protesting this because what they are trying to do is a hostile as they say. Reports indicate that the new presidential administration is preparing an illegal and hostile takeover the USPS threatening the stability of our jobs are work places and the public service we proudly provide. It says now postal workers and the communities we serve are standing together to ensure our postal service stays in the hands of the people, not the billionaires. Let's make it clear to the country that US mail.
Speaker 2: Is not for sale.
Speaker 1: God, so there's not seeing a lot of confusion about like, Okay, so your tax dollars go to making things work so that like you can get mail and get electricity and like water come to your house and stuff like that, and you know, just overall infrastructure stuff. But like there's even in that uh Jubilee video where that where that one guy was like and these government organizations get tax breaks, they pay taxes for DEI yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: Shut the fuck up. The fuck you're saying man.
Speaker 1: Like we're talking about the profitability of the post office is like so confused, Like I don't I don't understand what they think it does.
Speaker 3: Think there would be like something like that's equally as upsetting for people in the right if it's like a bunch of people talking about zin pouches.
Speaker 2: They clearly don't know what the fuck it is, right, and just.
Speaker 3: Saying weird shit and they're like, the fuck, yeah, they don't know what they're saying. Oh okay, so you do understand what that looks like when people don't know what the fuck they're talking about. Okay, I'm curious what the what the baseline is, but it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: These people just want to see shit burn.
Speaker 1: So they want to burn it down so that they get the contracts to build it up.
Speaker 2: But these aren't the people that are even cheering it.
Speaker 1: You're not going to benefit from it, asshole.
Speaker 2: Just their team is yeah, to raw raw that shit.
Speaker 1: But that's right.
Speaker 3: Well congratulations, yeah, congratulations, you've played yourself all right.
Speaker 1: Those are some of the things that are trending on this Wednesday, March nineteenth. We are back tomorrow with the Who last episode of the show. Until then, be kind to each other, be kind to yourself, get your vaccines where you still can't get your flu shot, don't do nothing about white supremacy, and we will otel tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I adieu. H