Speaker 1: Well, well, come in.
Speaker 2: You wanna way again and saying you a conscious will be desire? Tell and if you want a little banging a yuni.
Speaker 3: I come along.
Speaker 4: Are you for defunding the police? Are you for a serious reformed that fever can see on the bound.
Speaker 5: I am in favor of defunding the police.
Speaker 1: Your meeting was our mom. Donnie.
Speaker 6: You have not endorsed him yet, what do you say to people?
Speaker 2: Say?
Speaker 6: What games?
Speaker 7: I look forward to sitting down and talking to him. I didn't get involved in that primary election and I don't know him well.
Speaker 3: Zorn Mandoni is an incredible talents for not to be won over.
Speaker 1: You have aocuran and that's a leading comment. Freedom is back in style. Welcome to the revolution, coming to your.
Speaker 2: Don't the way against talis and saying you a conscious sunt.
Speaker 7: The new Sean Hennity Show, I'm the scenes, information on freaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 8: All right, Thank you Scott Shannon, and thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program. A lot of issues involving transparency that have been coming up. We had David shown on this program. It was the attorney for Epstein, who is you know, has repeated over and over again that there is there is no quote client list, and that that he asked Epstein repeatedly over the course of a year. And he was his He was the final attorney he had before he died. And uh, you know involving this. Now, what's interesting about this is there's been an outcry from a lot of people. Everyone has mostly talking about it whiles away, and you know, it's interesting. I kind of always wait to stand back, try to gather facts, try to get things right, don't rush to judgment. It has really served us well on this program to do that. I learned that story and I've told it many times in the case of Richard Jewell and the Atlanta Journal Constitution, and he fits the profile of a lone bomber because he lives with his mother. That was the argument. The media went hog wild with this and it ended up not being true that he was not the bomber, he was not a terrorist. Over time, I didn't know, and I expressed skepticism. I was live on the air when the story broke, and I didn't know Richard Jewell was listening to the show, and I expressed a healthy dose of skepticism. I'm like, Okay, it doesn't make.
Speaker 6: Your terrorist.
Speaker 8: Because you live with your mom and dad or your mom and you're trying to save money, and that maybe you have ambition to be a law enforcement officer. And that was that was kind of the argument. And that again, they just they just brutalized this guy. Remember the kid, what was the name of that kid that was at the Capitol is at a pro life event and and all of a sudden, everyone wanted to jump on this guy, this kid's case. And then we looked at the video. I think he ended up getting paid a lot of money. And I guess a Native American leader was banging on a Nicholas sam Man, Right, Okay, I mean they went hogwhile there we were. We got that right, We got it right on on Duke Lacrosse. I actually took the time, didn't rush to judgment, met with the families and some of the kids, some of the families some of the kids, and I knew from that meeting that exculpatory evidence would be coming out proving that these kids weren't even there at the time of the alleged incident that didn't happen, and years later, many years later, the individual that Madiac is admitted that it was made up. But the media rush to judgment, and you had ninety to one hundred professors at Duke University, you know, signing on to a letter condemning these kids without any any due process.
Speaker 6: At all whatsoever.
Speaker 8: And the Richard Jewel case really taught me to be more deliberate, more careful, careful, and I have found that doing things that way. And I'm not making judgments or casting expersions on other people, not but this is what works for me.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 8: We diligently went through the Russia hoax, We went through FAISA abuse, We went through the real valuation of our alago, We went through the double standard when it comes to top secret classified information. We went through, you know, the thirty four charges in the case of a legal non disclosure agreement that was put together by a lawyer and labeled the legal spent and how that you know, evolved using this insane, never before tried novel legal theory and turning it into thirty four felon accounts insane, And we got all of those things right. And in the case of the Russia hoax, you know, we had a very small ensemble cast. We were talking about it earlier this week with John Solomon because now they're looking at a criminal conspiracy over the last ten years, whether or not to the attacks on Trump were orchestrated by deep state representatives. But there were other cases Uva. We got that right, Freddie Gray Baltimore, we got that right. How did I get that right? Because I talked to law enforcement that knew the facts, and I knew very early on in that case that there was never going to be a conviction of any of the officers that were brought up on charges. In the case of Ferguson, Missouri, I was I had sources that told me very early on that there were numerous eye witness African American eyewitnesses, because in some ways that became racial in the media's eyes, that officer Darren Wilson, that his story was completely corroborated by eyewitnesses that saw what happened, and that Michael Brown first tried to get the gun of Darren Wilson while I was in the car. That was when the first shot was fired and Michael Brown walked away then turned around and charged that officer, Darren Wilson. And yet all these I knew, all these witnesses were coming out the media hands up, don't shoot. Never happened, And I know people are very quick to rush the judgment. Now in this particular case with Epstein, I'm watching talking to people and you know, trying to piece it all together. I'm not fully done, to be very honest, still have some answered questions, and like a lot of you, I want answers. But I think there's also a predicate here. There was an assumption that it that people had that I believe is not true. But if you listen to David Shoon, who we had on this program, and you listen to Alan Dershowitz, Alan Dershowitz said, if you're looking for information, you're going to find it in the Southern District of New York. Now, the Southern District of New York is maybe one of the most previously one of the most prestigious places for people to work. That's where people like Rudy Giuliani came out of and Andy McCarthy came out of. Unfortunately, like a lot of you know, under Alvin Bragg and Latitia James. Unfortunately, it's become political and politicized. And one of the people that apparently works there is Maureen Komy, who is the daughter of former FBI Director James Comy, who's now under an official investigation along with former CIA director Brennan of various issues. Remember Comy signed and he was warned not to signed three of the four Pizon warrants. You know, he's the one that applied the double standard as it relates to top secret classified information. More, no reasonable prosecutor whatever prosecute. Later on, his successor goes and raids mar A Lago. But there was more top secret classified information on Hillary servers that will wash clean with bleach bit and devices destroyed with hammers and simcards removes. It's complicated anyway. The Justice Department now fired Maureen Comy, daughter of former FBI Director Mister Higher Honor James Comy, and a federal prosecutor in New York City who worked on the case of Sean Diddy, Combs and Jeffrey Epstein. Three people familiar with the matter telling the AP there was no specific reason given for the firing. Maureen Comy is a veteran of the SDNY long considered the most elite of the Justice Department prosecution offices, and her cases included, for example, the sex trafficking prosecution of Epstein, who killed himself. According to you know people that I know and trust. You know, I've known Dan Mangino forever, I've known Pam Bondi forever. I've known Cash Patel for a long time. They have a lot more leeway with me than the people that were there beforehand. Everybody seems to forget that all this quote information was available to the Biden Department of Justice for Biden's entire presidency, And I'm like, well, why didn't you ask them to.
Speaker 6: Release all of this?
Speaker 8: Why did And if there's so much damning information as some are suggesting against Donald Trump, there's no surprise that Donald Trump knew Jeffrey Epstein. He knew him so well that he kicked him out of his Mari Lago club because of his treatment of young women. And if Epstein had anything on Donald Trump, I would imagine he would have probably released it out of pure embarrassment and anger and likely rage over being thrown out of that club twenty years ago or whenever it was anyway, So this is. You know, her cases include the sex trafficking and the Diddy Combs case and some other high profile cases. What's her name, Gazelle Maxwell is one of them. But more recently, Comby was the lead prosecutor of six female prosecutors and a sex trafficking and racketeering case against Comb's. The failure to convict the hip hop mogul and on the main charges, the rico charges, while gaining a conviction on you know, a very relatively lower level issue of prostitution related charges that it will likely result in a prison term of just a couple of years was viewed by some fellow Lawyers's defeat by the prosecutors, but he was successful and fairness and numerous other prosecutions. Now, what Dershowitz is claiming, and I can't back this up because I don't know, is that if you're looking for the information that so many people I think rightly want to see, that it likely would be found in grand jury information and testimony that a judge in New York can release, and the administration is, you know, apparently going to try and get that information out to the public to be transparent. Now, why do I bring this up? His transparency seems to be somewhat refreshing. I'm not sure how many of you saw the announcement. It's because I think it's very interesting, and that is about President Trump today. And I'd never like any I'd never like to hear anybody sick. I don't. And anyway, it was announced by the White House that the President has chronic venus insufficiency. It's a condition that occurs when the veins in your legs effective don't effectively pump blood back to your heart. Normally, one way, valves in the veins prevent the blood from flowing backward. However, in these cases, these valves weaken or become damage, allowing the blood to leak backward and pull in the legs and it can be you know, lead to increased pressure in the leg veins and various symptoms. Now is it life threatening, No, it's absolutely not life threatening or according to all the experts, the President's been diagnosed with this vein condition, chronic venus insufficiency. You noticed swelling in his legs. Caroline Leavitt announced all of it today at the press briefing. And it just happens when veins and the legs struggle to allow blood to flow back to the heart. According to the Cleveland Clinic, I did some research on it, it was only noticed by mild swelling. Has showed no evidence of any deep main thrombosis. I'm sure most people have heard of that or arterial disease. But there is pulling blood pulling in the veins, and she added that it is pretty common in people that are over seventy years of age. She said that bruising on the President's hand, which has been a cause of concern that because it was covered up by makeup, is consistent with irritation from frequent handshaking and the use of aspirin, which thins your blood and that. But otherwise, the the prognosis is that the president remains in excellent health. And they're being honest and they're being open, et cetera. Look, I just know, I know, I have a lot of friends that are older, almost all of them. You know, they're dealing with some crap. Everyone's dealing with something. Not a pain in the neck.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 8: And Linda gives me headaches every day. I get migraines. They and she's the cause.
Speaker 6: And there's no cures.
Speaker 9: Just keep at you, your poor man, there actually is a cure, because you can't. You can't do this without me. It would be zero fun for you. So your option is suffer or lose me upon my firing because I'm irritating so mean?
Speaker 6: Why are you being so mean to me because you like it?
Speaker 9: You're a massochist at heart. You do a much better show when I irritate you, and everybody knows.
Speaker 8: This is your This is Linda's theory. Is I do a better radio show when I am pissed off and angry? I don't want to be in a state of pissed offness and anger all the time.
Speaker 1: Why. I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 6: You're impossible. No, I don't think I think it cann be a good talk show host.
Speaker 8: And I think my longevity's kind of proven that you can be yourself and you don't have to be pissed off.
Speaker 9: I know I've been here twenty years. I know I've been irritating you a very long time. I've gotten very good at it.
Speaker 8: You're very good at it. But it's not something to be proud of.
Speaker 6: Oh thank you. You shouldn't.
Speaker 8: You should not want to brag about annoying and irritating me with your disapproval, and somehow I disapprove divorces decision.
Speaker 6: That's what that means. No, it's because you have to put up with this.
Speaker 1: I just have a question to you.
Speaker 6: You don't him at home? Nope, use it all for you.
Speaker 9: Why would I ever share that.
Speaker 8: That is the most unbelieved that, that is the most incredible, non believable.
Speaker 6: Line that you lie?
Speaker 9: Absolutely not. I'm a Catholic.
Speaker 8: Do you like to me about Liam liking air cooked French fries over McDonald's And then when I asked him on air, he said no, I like McDonald's a lot better.
Speaker 9: I think you just converted him. It was the pressure of.
Speaker 6: The money converted him.
Speaker 8: Yeah, because no, because every kid wants a happy meal, and you wouldn't give you a kid a happy meal.
Speaker 9: Well, your happy meal days are over. I'm here to irritate you, so get used to it.
Speaker 8: Oh, I don't know if you saw it? Did you say a cut online? Thing is on mediaite? Liberal Joe checkmated? What's his name?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 8: What Jamie Raskin? You know why didn't the Biden do oj release the Epstein files? They had him for four years? You know, I just interested inquiring minds want to know. That's all. I find it so frustrated. Yeah, I have it, but we don't have time to play it here. I'll play it on the other side. Also, the Zollon Mondani, the Marxist mandanmi uh well, freak out is in full pass. It's just in full democratic meltdown mode. We'll explain all that and play some of it for you next as well. Not often that Liberal Joe does something we're talking about, but he had on Jamie Raskin. He's like a vile human. He's just like, he's such a hack. I mean, I watched this guy. I can't stand this guy. But Jamie Raskin, you know, was asked by Liberal Joe why the Biden d hoof J didn't release the Epstein files.
Speaker 6: Listen to this.
Speaker 10: Ken Richman again that from twenty one to twenty five when Democrats controlled.
Speaker 1: The OJ why it was a crisis.
Speaker 10: Then it's a crisis now why didn't Why didn't Democrats call for it from twenty one to twenty five? So, I mean you have to go back and look specifically at particular prosecutorial decisions and what was taking place in terms of the other cases so I don't know. We could try to reconstruct that record. But the point is is that Donald Trump is the one who has led the.
Speaker 1: Crusade to say that.
Speaker 10: Epstein, who was his very close friend, and there's all kinds of pictures of them and so on, that Epstein was at the center of this broad conspiracy.
Speaker 1: He's now in a position to do.
Speaker 10: Exactly what he demanded, which was to release all of the files.
Speaker 1: And so why is that not happening?
Speaker 10: That's the question I can't answer for Merrick Garland or any of you know, anybody else in the Department of Justice.
Speaker 8: I can't answer to any of them. Why didn't they release it in the four years? This is a good question. And who put it together anyway? Are they people that we trust and not people that I trust? I can tell you that for sure. The Democrats have a Zoron Marxist Mandani problem.
Speaker 6: I mean, it's and it's a bad problem.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 8: Is there anybody, and I was asking this question last night, is there anybody in the Democratic Party that will stand up to this extremely woke and frankly seemingly anti If you can't condemn the global antifat, I have to give it all the opportunities this man has been given.
Speaker 6: What is that?
Speaker 8: What is that anti Semitism? Somebody asked Chucky Schumer that question. You know, is a Marxist communist status. You know the people now that lead their party, you know they are Their silence is deafening. They are paralyzed with fear. And it's a fear at a level that I can't even you know, James, you can go next door by the way when you're done, thank you. Uh, it's pretty unbelievable, it really is. Anyway, So let me give you an update on this, because I think this is becoming a bigger story every day, because if if I said this yesterday on the program, Chuck Schumer, Hakeem Jeffries, they are only leaders in name only, but they are scared to death of this thirty three year old devout Marxist zorrom Mamdani Marxist Mondomini as we affectionately call him and Zorn. First of all, he has no exp sperience at all. He has no list of accomplishments, none whatsoever. No experience in the private sector, I mean the tiny minor bit of experience in government. He's certainly no expert on economics or logistics or the law. But you know, he all he knows is he puts a smile on his face and he's an avid believer in communism, and he is in today's radical Democratic Party. He fits right in with the leadership of that party, as as exemplified by AOC and the Squad and by you know, Grandpa Bernie and Jasmine Crockett and Pocahontas, you know, and you know, there's a lot of communism with plenty of you know in that group. I believe anti Semitism in the halls of Congress, and we've debated and we've talked about various things that have been said by this by squad members, et cetera. Anyway, yesterday he goes to Washington, Democratic lawmakers welcome Marxist mum Donnie with open arms, and he attended a breakfast with spiritual leaders of the Democratic Party, including AOC in the squad. I mean, were they privately praying for the global antifada that he steadfastly refuses to condemn. And whatever happened to how came Jefferies, who's came out and said, no, I really he needs to condemn that he did he back off of that promise in that pledge, I know Bernie Sanders loves the guy. Bernie Sanders the.
Speaker 6: Only guy I know.
Speaker 8: Oh, I think I'm gonna go honeymoon in Moscow. I think it was in the middle of the Cold War. I'm deeply impressed by the grassroots campaign Donnie is running. The oligarchs are prepared to undermine democracy and spend tens of millions to buy the election for his opponents. We will not allow that to happen. You know the fascinating thing that came out to fight the oligarchy tour that Bernie spent another whopping quarter of a million dollars on his private jets. Now, I thought that was only for oligarchies or the evil rich people that are successful Now. According to the New York Post, billionaire George Soros has already funneled nearly forty million dollars into far left groups backing Mam Donnie. Mam Donnie now leads in the polls. We had Curtis Leewa on last night. He was talking about Mam Donnie. He's talking about he was really passionate. Did you see Curtis last night, Linda? I did, I thought he was on fire.
Speaker 9: Listen, our choices are a communist or a normal person who actually, as he put on X last night, you know, he's the one riding the subways at ten forty at night seeing the actual it's a debacle down there. You know, we had no water raising up over the weekend because they have they don't know what they're doing. I don't know where the money's going for the MDA, I'll tell you that much.
Speaker 8: When I first went to New York and I was on the same radio station as Curtis, I used to see him and I did it for one year. I did eleven at nine till two in the morning. I loved it. It was great, you mean, because hardly any commercials. You just it's kind of like a podcast. You just talk and talk and talk and talk, and you don't take breaks. I like that part anyway. So we have Mamdani, the Curtis is running and he really went after Cuomo too. But they now have a huge, huge Mamdani problem, squad problem, radical left problem, and everybody's scared to death.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 8: Now, it was interesting to watch New York Governor Kathy Hokeel saying she's the therapist in cheap for New Yorkers worried about Marxist Mum, donnie listen to what she said.
Speaker 3: I've spoken to hundreds of business leaders saying, listen, nothing is going to happen in this city without leaving and involved in it. So don't talk about packing up and leaving and all these other you know, overreactions. We're going to be okay no matter what happens. And so I've had to do a lot of it, become the therapist in chief. It seems so say everybody, we're going to be okay. Maybe it's the mom and me. I know how to come down situations, and we'll get through this. You know, don't panic everybody.
Speaker 8: He's trying to you know, don't worry that you're about to elect a communist that's promising and running on a platform to make New York City a socialist utopia. And she's the governor of the state. Oh, I'm going to be a therapist for everybody. He'll be okay. Well, this is the same guy. If you look at Mamdani and you look at his records, the same guy. He wants to defund the police and cash bail and instead of police, he wants to put social workers, you know, in the subways in Times Square. So you have people that are threatening to kill innocent people that are walking around, and you know that maybe they're out of their minds, maybe they're mental ill. Maybe maybe they're on drugs, maybe they're on heroin, ventanyl, cocaine, whatever, on crack.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 8: Maybe they they have a combination of mental health issues and drug issues and they threatening to kill people. You said you're gonna send in a social worker. Now let's game that out. How's that gonna work? Hello, sir, ma'am. I see that you're very angry and you're threatening innocent people. Would you have a few minutes to talk? Can we talk about what? What are you feeling inside? I mean, Linda, what would a social worker do? They're not going to be armed, you know, what would you maybe? Is there something that maybe triggered this this moment? Did anybody say did they use the wrong pronoun?
Speaker 9: I hope they have good health insurance because they're going to spend a lot of time in the emergency room. I'll tell you that much.
Speaker 8: If they even survive. Is there anything that happened to you in your childhood that is causing this moment of rage that maybe we can talk about and discuss in a in a comfortable setting. If you'd like, we could sit right here on the street together and have a conversation. I mean, do you really think that's gonna work. That person needs to be thrown in handcuffs, put in jail and take it off the streets and protecting innocent people.
Speaker 6: This is nuts.
Speaker 8: These people are absolutely positively nuts. But Mom Donnie goes to Washington, it's gushing praise. You have squad member what's her name, Jayapaul, heaping praise on Mom Donnie.
Speaker 6: Here's what she said.
Speaker 9: Zoron Mamdani, who is the leading candidate for mayor in New York City.
Speaker 6: He has so many incredible firsts.
Speaker 9: But the thing I love about Zoron is what he is doing to lift up working people. And Zoron, what can people do to help your campaign?
Speaker 5: Well, first of all, I just want to say thank you to Congressman Jack Paul for having supported this campaign, being a part of the story that brought us to this point.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what do you think?
Speaker 8: George Soros, according to the New York Post, has already funneled forty million dollars into far left groups that are backing Mom Donnie, who's now leading in the polls.
Speaker 6: What do you think that is.
Speaker 8: It's the same guy that supports what Alvin Bragg and the same guy that supports Letitia James. And you know, people ask me, why do you leave New York? I mean, do I even have to answer that question anymore? I mean my question is why are any people staying?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 8: With that said, I kind of felt bad last night. I had courteously, with passionately fighting, you know, to get elected so that he can get in the streets, bring back law and order and safety and security, lower taxes on businesses, fix these the broken school system that is New York City, which is an unmitigated failure and a disaster. They have institutionalized failure. Institute the policies. It would be like Rudy Giulianni TI two point zero. He knows he knows the model to follow. And you know, if this guy is elected, then there's not going to be any If he's not elected, nobody can rescue New York City.
Speaker 6: It's over.
Speaker 8: I mean, it's kind of like California and not one of these people, including Chucky Schumber or Hakem Jeffreys. None of them have any anything but praise for Zoran Marxist Mom, Donnie, here's some Democrats praising him.
Speaker 11: I think he's a very personal, smart young man.
Speaker 9: They're just beautiful to have someone who is so authentic.
Speaker 4: You know, that's money cannot buy that.
Speaker 9: Zorn Mondani is an incredible talents hard not to be one over.
Speaker 1: You have Alc and Zoran. That's an Uni commo. This guy is not a communist. He's not a socialist. He's an advocate for a small capitalism.
Speaker 6: This guy is literally you liking that?
Speaker 8: Uh, it's about to seize the means of production. New York's already high taxes through the roof. He doesn't believe billionaires should even exist. And needless to say, New York business leaders, the top guys in Wall Street and banking in New York. Uh, they're like, they didn't even show up for the meeting. They're they're too busy planning their exit, which is gonna happen.
Speaker 9: It's supposed to own private property.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know that's too.
Speaker 9: We need to start doing the Obama test. You remember when Barack Obama was running and nobody knew who he was, but he was this great speaker.
Speaker 6: And you want me to do them.
Speaker 8: But the thing is is this is although it is, it does bleed over into what the Democrats what has become a big problem for him now they don't nobody even has the courage to insist that Marxist Mum, Donnie, you know fully condemned the global Antifada. Now to be cleared, the Antifada is a holy war again, hence the Jewish people you're in the first Antifada, more than one hundred Jews were murdered and more than a thousand were injured. And at this closed door meeting he says, well, he promised he will not use the term globalize the Antifada. That's far from a condemnation of it. He's been given numerous opportunities, three times in one interview, and he failed to do it.
Speaker 11: Do you condemn that phrase globalize the Inada?
Speaker 5: That's not language that I use.
Speaker 11: Do you condemn that phase globalize the Intofada, which a lot of people here is a call to violence against Jews.
Speaker 5: I've heard from many Jewish New Yorkers who have shared their concerns with me.
Speaker 11: Quickly for the people who care about the language and who feel really concerned by that phrase? Why not just condemn it.
Speaker 5: My concern is to start to walk down the line of language and making clear what language I believe is permissible or impermissible. Takes me into a place similar to that of the president, who is looking to do those very kinds of things.
Speaker 6: Of course, blame Trump.
Speaker 8: This is a guy that wants to tax white neighborhoods more than other neighborhoods. Let me play him saying he would remove police police from high crime areas and replace them with social workers in domestic disputes.
Speaker 6: You know what that's going to result in? Dead people?
Speaker 4: Listen, do you believe that we have to almost do without policing in certain areas which are labeled to be in high friends to have alternative bodies the listen in a more compassionate, more merciful, more social assistant and helping more than arresting and putting in jail.
Speaker 5: I absolutely think that what we need to do is give support and funding two institutions that are trained to deal with these kinds of issues.
Speaker 6: I can't even listen to this anymore. Look, I'm want to come back.
Speaker 8: We'll check in with Senator Ram Paul also Mike Howell hour, was he grateful four Congress yesterday?
Speaker 6: We'll explain coming up