Speaker 1: To Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Camra Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of to Teas in a Pod with myself, Teddy Mellencamp and Tamra Judge. Hello, Hello, good morning, good morning. So today we are solely covering housewife headlines. There's quite a few. There's quite a few. The first one just recently happened. It was on Watch What Happens Live. Garcel was asked about Erica saying that she peaked in the nineties, and Garcel responded, Erica, I'm married for love, not money. Woo. My first question on this is why can't Garcel take a joke? Ever, Like, clearly I peaked in the nineties. Do you think I'm peaking right now? Right now?
Speaker 3: I'm not peeking in my fifties. But let me just say, do you why doesn't Garcel bring this energy to the shoh? And also do you think that she felt brave enough to say this on live TV because the reunion had already been filmed?
Speaker 2: Yes, for sure. Also, with a quick little Google search, you can google Mike Nylon and I don't think there's much of a difference between marrying an old man that has money and marrying a slightly younger man that is one of the heads of the talent department at CIA. Let's be real clear. Why didn't it be real clear? We didn't she didn't meet a normy that she married.
Speaker 3: I don't know anything about her ex husband.
Speaker 2: I know, I think.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I worked in the mailroom at CIA when he was one of the top talent agents.
Speaker 3: I know that she doesn't expose any part of her life when it comes to dating or anything like that. But she wants Kyle too.
Speaker 2: She wants everybody to. But also the thing that bothers me the most is I would have just laughed at that. I think there are certain things you can laugh at, Like what year do you think you peaked? Nineteen seventy five? How old were you then? I was born in sixty seven. Do the math? Oh? Yeah, you ask me to do the math right now? Hold on, let me get out my phone. I cannot see. Oh.
Speaker 3: I don't know when did I peak? When did I peak? Probably in my thirties. Maybe I don't even know what peak means, Like that's when you were your hottest, that's when you were the most What I mean success wise in my fifties.
Speaker 2: But I don't know looks wise relationships talking about like the hottest dudes and like, so what I mean? I think I probably hooked up with the hottest dudes when I was like nineteen and I first moved here, and I was like fresh and dumb and like whatever.
Speaker 3: Speaking of fresh and dumb, can you tell me what happened with your lunch with shop?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, let me pull up my text messages, because there's certain things that I'm allowed to talk about and certain things that I'm.
Speaker 3: Not according to who himp oh Shepherd.
Speaker 2: Shepherd. Well, first, I can say it was really nice that he made the effort to drive to Encino. His caption cracked me up when he's like, so I made this time to drive.
Speaker 3: So he drives from South South Carolina, where.
Speaker 2: He asked the CEO from South South Carolina. Really, he drove from Venice, where he'd been like hanging out with like some new girl. So he one night he went to dinner with Gigi from Shaw's. Yeah one night hearing here. No, I'm not saying it's a new romance. I'm just saying one night they went out. Then we get into talking where I'm like, okay, here's the deal. Shep We're not going to just fall for young people and take them on trips and tell and love bomb them, and we're not going to do it. And then within ten seconds he's like, oh, Teddy, you're gonna get annoyed. And I said why, and he goes, I already met somebody that I've decided to have meet me on my next trip. I go, so, you went on one date and now you're flying her on a trip.
Speaker 3: How old is she?
Speaker 2: I significantly younger than us? Tam, Oh, well, And then I went, I took the time to go to her instagrams and there's a lot and I'm you know, you know what, back in when I was peaking a couple months ago. Oh god, back when I was peaking a couple months and ago. I know, I did some thirst traps, but there was a lot of bathing suit shots of this girl. But I'm just concerned with Sheep's picker.
Speaker 3: Picker seems to be off, but I think that he to me, seems like just a professional bachelor. This guy's forty five years old. She doesn't even really talk too much about getting married. He's dating girls that are half his age, or at least close to that in different countries. I don't think he's looking for forever. I think he's looking for a rat now with this, you know, his little Shep.
Speaker 2: Do you think Shep is hot because one of our producers.
Speaker 3: Does I think Shep is cute?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think Shep is definitely cute. I don't like the pants pulled up with the shirt tucked in and the belt. It's not my thing.
Speaker 2: Well, Shep was already up because he said he was going to have the shark tooth necklace to meet by today so I could wear it on the pod. And guess who checked the mail and it wasn't there. So he's getting. How much are these shark tooth necklaces? I don't know, Probably less than the passport.
Speaker 3: Can somebody google that? Is there diamonds on it? Is there gold on it? Is it a string with the damn shark tooth that you get like at Hawaii at the thrift store? Is that what he's getting these girls?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but all I do know is and I love to tease Shep, And Shep said, I think because Teddy teases me, it's because she loves me, and he's right. But I went back and looked at our post and I was so baffled by the fact that I wasn't being attacked online that I went and I was like, oh my gosh, we're like at forty thousand likes. And then I went to his post before and it's posts of his teeth being removed and his full tooth with like the bottom. And then he texted me, if you want to give me shit about the shark tooth, would you rather have one of my teeth from the posts? Oh my god?
Speaker 3: Well gross, but we are hearing they do sell them on Amazon from anywhere from twelve dollars to twenty dollars.
Speaker 2: And if that's what he's giving these girls, some are one hundred and twenty guys.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm hoping he's giving out one hundred and twenty dollars.
Speaker 2: No. I think he has a friend that makes them specially.
Speaker 3: I think he makes them in his basement.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's he's trying to get a new thing too. Maybe maybe shep should start making sharks teeth tooth teeth.
Speaker 3: Well, I remember his own teeth well.
Speaker 2: Growing up in Helmehead, I remember wearing shirk tooth necklaces, and then I would layer it with those other necklaces that were like yeah, they were like conk shells or puka shells or whatever, and you tied them on and then when they fell off, you would tell yourself that it was good luck. Oh I never I'm here about that another year I was peaking. But I can tell it. It brought a lot of people from my past out of the woodwork. And the shame for everybody is in the shame for Slate. A Slate has my old phone number, so everyone I knew from growing up, gosh, that poor thing.
Speaker 3: Well you know who's uh, you know who's kind of pissed off? Well, it's Tracy Tudor and celebrity Hut hairstylists. So evidently, on an episode of Jeff Lewis Live, when asked who she is friends with from the Housewives, Tracy responded, apparently, I don't know Durret yet she likes to apparently stalk my Instagram and the people I use, so she was really really pissed off. Tracy claims that Dureite never paid her hairstylist, Chris Dylan, nor does she pay any of her bills. Chris commented on the post. After months of begging, finally paid in full. Thank you guys. One of the hosts of Jeff Lewis says, when Jeff had his party at Bravocan, I went on his page to send Jerid an invite and Jeff was blocked. Jeff says, That's where it started. And I don't understand why I got blocked, and then that turned into bad blood.
Speaker 2: How did Jeff getting blocked have anything? That's where what started. I don't know. I think that's where his.
Speaker 3: Dislike or his feud with Dorrit or his beef with Dert, that's where it started. I think that it probably went way back because most of you might not remember this, but the day that dur got robbed, I was with Jeff, right, you know how you meet with Jeff at the at the Yeah, I was with Jeff and I was going on Watch Watch, I was going on Jeff Lewis Live, and he was poking fun of the situation and saying, you know, like he was just poking fun of it. Maybe that pissed her off. Maybe that's when he got blocked. I'm not sure, but you know what, Jeff, you piss a lot of people off my friend and Jeff.
Speaker 2: Send her flowers like you send everybody else you piss off, and then you'll probably be forgiven, you know, Like right now, if Durite were to send me some flowers and apologize for not reaching out to me when I was hospitalized, I would possibly forgive her.
Speaker 3: Did Jeff reach out to you? Because he did reach out to me and we were trying to he didn't. Okay, so he doesn't have your new phone number, that's why.
Speaker 2: So he late didn't tell me that. Jeff Lewis texted, oh your phone number? Are you serious too?
Speaker 3: So that's oh, so I know you still had that phone number.
Speaker 2: Slate is on the horn with getting my old text messages and letting me know. So I am on the pulse of who is still Oh? I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: I thought it was like one of those things you just got rid of it and you never saw it because I.
Speaker 2: Have we talk. Well, let's continue on with this because there's more that Chrystillan said. So first off, let's point out that Crystillan is a very famous stylist. So I don't know, like if I were to call Christillan and I love Tracy Tutor her daughter rides horses. I see her all the time. I like her. Yeah, her daughter writes horses, So I see her, I mean, and she's like naturally beautiful, not someone that even needs well. She works out so much, but her hair always looks good, and I always, especially now, when I see her, I get very jealous. But I don't know that you can say that somebody's poaching your glam when they're like famous, famous glam. But Chris says, I was accused on Watch What Happens Live by dree Kimsley of using her credit card without her permission to pay for a hotel room as well as an envoice for the full amount, and I'm here to chat about it. Back in November, I was in New York and I was asked by Durreite if I could stay an extra four days to do her glam. Dred offered to pay for my hotel room for the duration of the stay and offered to send over her credit card so I could extend the stay. Chris continues. Three days after leaving, I got a room charge for the nights I was in New York. I phoned the hotel and they let me know the card on file could not be processed declined decline, so my card, being the secondary card for incidentals, was charged. I you know what, I don't like when people to ask for my card for incidentals.
Speaker 3: I don't either, especially when you're going on a business trip and they're like, oh, we just to all of it.
Speaker 2: Listen. So maybe sometimes when it's when it's later in the evening, I get home, I want a Snickers bar. Calm down, pay the fourteen dollars that's too much for the Snickers.
Speaker 3: That and the twenty five dollars bottle of water.
Speaker 2: Calm your tips, calm your tits, and pay for it all. We're there for you. But also, how rich do you need to be to freakin'?
Speaker 3: I know?
Speaker 2: Every time I go to New York, I'm not flying glam and I'm using the glam that's from watching What Happpens Live. I listen. I'm with Priscilla, so whatever. Then he says, three weeks ago, Chris reached out to Dreet directly because it has been almost four months without payment. Dre and I jumped on a call. I happened to be at Tracy Tudor's house, so she was my witness to the call. I love that he used witness to make it very serious. Dree basically just gave me the run around and berated me, gas lit me and let me know that she thought I was lying. She even went to the point of asking me if I was coherent or right in the head. Woo. Those are fine words when it comes down to it. I would never steal anyone's card. I would never use it without the permission. I would never try to double charge, and almost more importantly, I would never bully somebody into trying to pay an invoice that I did not think was right.
Speaker 3: Did you actually see his video?
Speaker 2: Did you watch it? Uh? No, I've been Can you tell me what I know? It was? Basically he just said this, but he was very like believable. He was very calm. He wasn't calling any names.
Speaker 3: He was just like, I don't normally do this, but my name was mentioned on national TV, so he wanted to clear it up for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not like he brought it up first. And here's the thing. I mean, I guess he's been paid now, Durie. If you didn't pay on time, all you needed to do is be like like shit was a little tight at the moment. I'm sorry that happened. I'm gonna pay you by this date.
Speaker 3: Four months is a long time.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: Chris is friends with my makeup girl, Chelsea.
Speaker 2: You know Chelsea, and we want to out Chelsea on this. No yeah, well no Chelsea.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, Chelsea's a ballbuster when it comes to payment. Why she does my makeup and I'll leave and go film or whatever, and by that night I'll be getting a text can you please tell me the money?
Speaker 2: And I always tease her about it because if Michelle's the told my hair goes a total opposite. She's like, oh, don't worry about it. Yeah, I know some people. I also when the second the second Venmo request comes in or Zelle, I'm like, calm down, it's been six hours. I'm going to pay you the eleven dollars that utilize to pick up whatever random thing I asked for you to get at CBS.
Speaker 3: That's funny, Yes, I thought was interesting.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: Anita opens up about her friendship with Mauricio. Virtual reality t posted on Watch Happins Live. Andy asked Anita about a photo of her and Mariso and Aspen. Anito responds He's a great person. I love Mauricio. I met him in Aspen one day before that craziness referring to the skiing and a towel. So my question she is like, she met him out and they decided the next day they were going to ski with nothing on but towels and on around their body and on their head.
Speaker 2: Was Anita one of the people skiing in the test. Yes, I didn't even realize that. I thought I thought the video of him was him alone.
Speaker 3: No, it was two girls, then Anita was one.
Speaker 2: Now I'm it was Leyley Ponds, remember the chick from Dancing with the Stars. And why is leylay Ponds and Anita friends? That's another question we got to get to the bottom.
Speaker 3: Of if they are still in touch and if there's anything romantic going on between them. Anita said us, we always talk, we became good friends, and nothing romantic is happening.
Speaker 2: I don't like that she's alluding to something romantic happening, because the pop Razzi would have let us know. Well, it seems they've been on point with making sure to capture all of the inappropriate. I don't know if the words inappropriate.
Speaker 3: But all single he can do whatever he wants, right, But he has been seen in the you know, on the press, on the gram with a few different girls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and even.
Speaker 3: If you watched Beverly Hills this week, Bose saw him at Soho house with a girl and she said she wasn't very cute and left Kyle a three minute voice note voice note, like, what you do? You know when you send me voice notes, I don't listen to them. I read them.
Speaker 2: I actually don't really care because you want to know. It's a little bit hard for me is texting right now?
Speaker 3: So if you funked out, stop You've been doing this for years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's even worse now.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know it is, But I'm just saying in general, when I get a vote voice note, I usually read it.
Speaker 4: I don't know why I don't appreciate that you don't want to hear my voice extra well, let me just tell you. When you were in the hospital, I listened to all your old voice notes, see because I wanted me just because I wanted to hear your voice.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Now I'm creeped out that you save my.
Speaker 3: They don't disappear there is they do and save so many there.
Speaker 2: Now you're sitting around saving my voice notes Creeper Caamera's my stalker. Speaking of situations, Hold on, what So I got a little delivery which I want to point out. The first part of the delivery is this coloring book.
Speaker 3: Wait, put that up closer to the camera. That's the best best of Housewives coloring book. I've never seen that. Who would have sent that to you?
Speaker 2: Well, I want to first say, I am not in this coloring book. I don't know, but Erica isn't because Erica and I looked at it yesterday because she was here when we were going through this package. So at least they made me feel a little bit better. I'm sure you're in it, but I definitely am not. So somebody sent me a Housewives coloring book that I'm not in, along with colors, the colored crayons, some restoring body butter, and a Hey Girl candle and some soft socks. These are all very nice things to send, and I'm very grateful for the gift. However, I was a little bit shocked when I opened the letter. Okay, Teddy, we hope you know just how protected you are in prayers and positive energy too. Without tests, we have no testimonials and your testimony will touch the lives of millions. We hope these things come in handy as you absolutely crush this, sending every ounce of our love. At this point, I had to go grab my glasses because I thought there was a freakin' taypo or something. What does it say? Vicky Gumbleson, Stop, I can't and Christian Gray snow, Okay, So I'm gonna say this. I am very gracious. Thank you, Vicky. It meant a lot. I really appreciate it. I just was shocked. I was like, I haven't heard from Dereet, but I've heard from Vicky Gumbleson. Uh, Durreite was one of my best friends. Vicky hates me with a burning passion. And also I have some bones to pick. Why aren't me and Erica in this coloring book? Coloring book person? But let me get let me guess, let me guess. Vicki's in it. Of course she is. I saw her in it. But don't worry. I'm gonna color her during on the next pod. And I'm gonna get upset again that I always get left out of everything. But first of all, I'm gonna say, nice gesture.
Speaker 3: It was a very nice gesture.
Speaker 2: A lot of people didn't do nice gestures, so it really meant a lot. I can't wait to see her in person and say thank you and let me know how that goes. If the beef has gone out the window. I want to believe that the beef has gone out the window. I just don't have the most trusting personality. I'm going to keep my mouth shut right there. But I do appreciate you guys sending. And the socks are very cozy. How many pairs of socks did you get? At least six? But they were the fuzzy ones.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: I like the fuzzy ones a favorite. And all of the things they bought were thoughtful. I also want to know if it was Vicky's handwriting or Christian Gracenows put it up.
Speaker 3: Let me say, no, that is not her handwriting, and it looks she's not.
Speaker 2: That's kind of looks a little messy. Huh I My handwriting is terrible. I would guess this is Christian. Vicky was able to send me something before you. I can't you step at the hospital, don't you know you have?
Speaker 3: Of course you don't make care package come in your way. When I see yuh great.
Speaker 2: Do you think you could sketch up a a book of colorings and do it? But I would like for us to both sit on the floor and color together. I can I. I do appreciate that she sent it. I just was shocked. I'm not I really want everyone it's a very nice being ungrateful. I just was shocked. But the next one, Oh, Tam, you're not in the book either. You're not an iconic show more and longer than anybody who's in it. Kyle's in it, Vicky's in it, Taylor Armstrong's in it, Bethany's in it, Charat's in it. Mama D from Dallas. I have a question twenty five thousand, Who's who's the creator of this book? Vicky? I don't know, but we need to create our own coloring book and put who we want in there.
Speaker 3: Wait wait, wait, wait wait wait, please tell me Vicky wasn't on the cover.
Speaker 2: Who's on the cover? She's on the cover.
Speaker 3: It's so good here, Teddy, I know I've been shitting on you for the past four years.
Speaker 2: Here's a coloring book with my face on the cover.
Speaker 3: I can't, I can't only make I can't.
Speaker 2: That is so good in the fact that I didn't even notice. It's even worse. Okay, So PK shares an update on a split from Dereit. When asked how the past few months have been, PK responded, it's tough that we're reliving what was ten months expelled round. It was like relieving. They're shitting they're reliving what was ten months ago. I know Durids on watch What Happens Live tonight. So yeah, it's tough, but we're getting through it. The reporter asked if he and Durid are in a better place now. PK says, we're in a good place, bad place. We're going through what every couple goes through. It's not easy, but it's not horrible either. She's great, She's still fabulous. She's very chic. The kids are good, and we're working together with the kids. We took them to Disney and we celebrated their birthdays together. Pik also said that he and Maricio have leaned on each other. It wasn't about the fact that we're both separated. We're close anyway. The fact that we're going through this together is obviously helpful for us. Not everybody understands and it is a little bit difficult when it's played out so publicly. I have thoughts, Okay, what are they well, I mean I feel like, after how intense both PK and Ury were, to now see this all fluffed up, I'm a little confused.
Speaker 3: Are you saying they're just doing that for TV purposes and now that the filming's over, it's like, oh, we're buddies.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know. I want to see them that action together, so I really hope that. But I can say that relationships change sure, like a rollercoaster when you're gt getting divorced. Are they actually going through divorce now?
Speaker 3: Are they just separated?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know. I mean I don't know if they even filed for divorce. I mean, I am filed for divorce. But my soon to be ex husband is my roommate now and we're like bestie. So what epps. I can't be the one to judge. I don't know, but we were not that way six months ago. No, but they haven't filed for divorce yet. Okay. This next one is vander Pump Rules reboot, to begin filming very soon. Production sources tell us the rebooted Bravo series We'll go into production in early April. We're told the cast is made up of fourteen members. Some will be full time and others will be friends of the cast. We're told the servers, homes, and lives outside the restaurant will be the meat of the show. Are you looking forward to that? No? How about this one.
Speaker 3: Hulu has a new show and it's called Got to Get Out. So see Lou set as host for Reality TV Competition. Deadline article says that Hulu's new reality TV competition Got to Get Out, premieres on Friday, April eleventh. The series pitts reality TV royals against Reality TV rookies who live under one roof and fight for a chance to win one million dollars. Now, Cynthia Bailey's on this Sammy works. She's a gut girl works. She's a job booked and busy, that's for sure. From the Bacheler, we have Demi Brennett Valve from Dancy with the Stars, Claire Crawley from The Bachelor, Rashaw Jennings the NFL running back, Susan Noel from The Golden Bachelor, Almrosa from The Prentice, Spencer prat Works, Chiles and Kim Zolziak.
Speaker 2: I actually heard about this show for the first.
Speaker 3: Time when I went to the Reality Awards. I sat next to al Morosa and she told me about it. And Luke, who is the producer on Orange County, is also the producer on this.
Speaker 2: This show was shot in Canada. What's the point of this?
Speaker 3: Sure, they're they're locked in the house and it's like Hulu's version of The Traders. Get me the hell out of here. But the pot is one million dollars. I do that.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good money. I'll do that. Listen. Hey, Hey, I'm over here, Hey, sitting over here.
Speaker 3: Well, am Rossa said to me, She's like, I thought you were gonna be on it, Like I didn't.
Speaker 2: Hear anything about it. Well, then we've got we've got some a lot of new podcasts coming out from New York.
Speaker 3: Wait, by the way, did you see the meme that was going around that said, not every BRA celebrity needs to have a podcast?
Speaker 2: And listen, we think there's room for everyone. There is something special to give. Not saying that everything that we give a special, but I do think that we are at least entertaining because y'all keep listening God knows why, but I do think that podcasts might not be for everybody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but there is room for everyone.
Speaker 2: But there's room for everyone, and if you're good at it, then great, we will give you claps. But we don't know yet if these.
Speaker 3: Some people think it's a little oversaturated, but podcast people, as they know, it's it's where it's at right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it has been for a while. Yeah, thank you. Well. The first one I see is Bren Whitfield announces her new video. Thank god. We don't do a video podcast.
Speaker 3: Do you imagine having to look like this right now all the time on video?
Speaker 2: It's not enough. We just get the clips. I get furious when I even see myself in the clips.
Speaker 3: It's because you roll out of bed and don't do anything.
Speaker 2: I'm still wet from the shower. I can't well. Bren's video podcast is Bren captions the Post what I've wanted for so long. First episode with Jason Tartick drops on Wednesday. Who's Jason. He's a guy that dated Caitlin Bristow from The Bachelor. From the Bachelorette, he was also on The Bachelor before that. He didn't they didn't get together on the show. They got together afterwards. But I'm a little confused on that launch option.
Speaker 3: Is that just a guest of hers? It's not a co host, right.
Speaker 2: It's her first guest. I think her first up because it says first episode with Jason. Okay, I don't really know what juicy details Jason is going to tell me that it's going to make me want to tune in for the entire pod.
Speaker 3: It's a little random. Maybe she's good friends with him. Well, the next one is Real House, another reheuse of New York, and it's Aaron and her husband Abe. It's called Come Together and it's not spelled cum in case you were wondering. Because it is all about relationship, sex, marriage, friendship, business, and so much more, we really give you guys a look into our lives, our friendship or mindset something. We're serious most of the time. We're goofballs all of it. Launching April seventh, with a new episode dropping every Monday. I'm not sure who their podcast is with. Does it say, oh dear media, Well, we do have a one in our own family at iHeart and that's Jia, Judit Chief and Michelle from the Valley also announced they are starting podcast, joining iHeart Family, so two new ones.
Speaker 2: But that's pretty much all we're going to talk about today. There's a lot of headlines, lots of new pods, lots of headlines.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but anyhow, all right, what was so nice having you back today?
Speaker 2: I know, look at me, I mean thriving, thriving, but I missed you, Tam. I love you.