Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio in the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong, Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Arm Strong and Getty and he Armstrong and Eddy.
Speaker 3: I want everybody to think about a New Year's resolution, because I'm gonna ask everybody because for whatever reason, I find it interesting more directionally than like whether you actually succeed with your resolution. It's just what's on a person's mind that they want to do for self improvement for the next year.
Speaker 2: Spending time on doctor Jack's couch. Hmm, maybe that's it.
Speaker 3: As I've mentioned, I have sworn off the baked goods for twenty twenty four and I don't even think I can actually do it. This is the most challenging one I've ever taken on. I was going to try to start already because one thing I know about addictions and bad habits, the whole I'll do it on this date is not the way to do it.
Speaker 2: Do it today. If it's important, do it now. But I can't pass up.
Speaker 3: Christmas cookies whatever you call those, those kind of cookies that have the special I only make it once a year. Christmas frosting. What are those? I got a name they're white cookies. I smooth frosting on top of the Christmas cooking. I only ever seen it Christmas.
Speaker 2: It's like a sugar cookie.
Speaker 3: Sugar cookie, yeah, and I never seen any at a time of the year, especially with that kind of frosting.
Speaker 2: I gotta eat those.
Speaker 4: All of this coming from the man who just pulled a fork out of his pocket so he could eat a pie in the parking lot.
Speaker 3: It's an actual metal fork from a table I had in my pocket of my jack.
Speaker 1: I would say for my occasional swearing off alcohols for a period, it is to become more aware, not be in a habit. Think I'm going to go have a drink because I want to have drink, not because I always do it this time of day, that sort of thing. And perhaps you could do the same with pie. No, just become more unconscious.
Speaker 2: I can't do that. I'm an all or nothing. No I'm saying.
Speaker 1: No, I'm saying, but if you take a break for a while and you can't do the whole year as you just suggested, you will have a more you know, aware relationship with the pot.
Speaker 3: I doubt it, but it's a good thought. I certainly didn't with donuts. I swore them off for an entire year, and then I came back as strong as I'm well, there's no help in you. No, no, there's not other than abstinence on the things that I can't handle.
Speaker 2: Well, there you go, do you do you?
Speaker 1: We have a lot of great clips to get to where into October we're narrowing it down to the clip of the year. The pressure is building. I'm actually starting to get stressed about this. This is the beginning of October clips of the year. So he took you in Hell.
Speaker 2: I had a lot of fun here everybody. Honestly, Tim, I think you got a tough job here.
Speaker 5: I've become friends with school shooters and I'm proud of that service that will.
Speaker 2: Use a lot of fancy words, and I'm a knucklehead at times. That's what I've said, and from that I learned a lot. Thank you, Governor.
Speaker 5: There's something wrong with Kamala's Only a mentally disabled person could have allowed this to happen.
Speaker 2: She's a stupid person. I only got one vote. It's one of the most precious possessions that I have.
Speaker 6: Shut up.
Speaker 2: I am proudly casting my vote for Vice President Kamala Harris. Bye bye bye Donald Trump. You never see him around strong intelligent women.
Speaker 7: Ever, today we've decided to officially endorse communist Kamala Harris for president.
Speaker 2: She's a pemenomenon.
Speaker 7: She gave Drew Barrymore a hug, an act that symbolized her willingness to wrap her arms around the country and give us all a hug whenever publicans make us feel sad.
Speaker 2: There's a lot to discuss. We have to move on.
Speaker 3: She really have said that they have launched a ground incursion into southern Lebanon.
Speaker 2: We do need to look for ways to de escalate the tensions.
Speaker 8: The United States should help Israel drive Hezbla to the mat and choke it out.
Speaker 2: And you know, I'm dead. I'm dead tonight.
Speaker 9: Israel is under attack from Iran.
Speaker 1: Israel says Iran will pay a price, deadly, precise and above all surprising.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm hoping your reaper doesn't go off. The thing is, you should not know, you I haven't known. We have a lot to get to ahead, gentlemen, on many.
Speaker 10: Topics, because what there it's telling you is complete bull news.
Speaker 2: And these politicians don't one what does the stage of.
Speaker 10: The storm bone. What do they need after what you call today go on the storm zone, Yes, sir.
Speaker 2: Wor going to Don bull he but never gave it us until now.
Speaker 3: The dock workers calling this a tentative deal, which means pay raises eventually.
Speaker 2: I will cripple you.
Speaker 1: In particularly, they were supposed to use the term bonus hole.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they turned us into the last shot at the miniature golf course, is what they did?
Speaker 2: You never mind? That was right Michael's completed X for the TikTok Challenge. All that was so good.
Speaker 1: As a proud moment Katie with one of the great lines in the history of the show, discussing how the woke crowd wanted to rename the vagina the bonus hole. And you said, they've turned us into the last hole of the miniature golf course.
Speaker 3: In particularly particularly needs to be one of nil particularly definitely needs me only. And it's not a clip of the year, but maybe the worst moment in the debates of all the bad moments of the debates between Biden Kamala and Tim Walls, that long answer that we played over and over again, trying to explain what he claimed he fought in a war that he didn't fight in or whatever. That was one of the most embarrassing things ever.
Speaker 2: It was so horrible.
Speaker 1: It's difficult to picture a worse choice than Tim Walls. Well, we need to plunge on. Is everybody emotionally ready? I think ISAs October was a blockbuster month. We're looking for the clip of the year, roll on, Michael, Clips of the year.
Speaker 5: Our biggest threat to democrasuit is strict the.
Speaker 2: Clip thanks most important election of our lifetime. She's in a lot of trouble. She can't talk to the press.
Speaker 7: What would the major changes be and what would say the same?
Speaker 11: Sure, Well, I mean I'm obviously not Joe Biden, and so that would be one change. Services There is not a thing that comes to mind.
Speaker 2: Do you think Donald Trump is a fascist? Yes?
Speaker 9: I do, Leo Nazis fascists in America.
Speaker 2: People still follow this fascist pig.
Speaker 4: Then, I don't know what else to say.
Speaker 2: Spring for Germany.
Speaker 9: Meanwhile, here's Harris leading a rally that apparently came with free vodka.
Speaker 8: About there's a.
Speaker 4: Lot going on, Like I don't know if you guys know this, but there's literally a.
Speaker 1: Floating island of garbage in the middle of the ocean right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's called Puerto Rico.
Speaker 8: Obviously, that joke does not reflect the views of President Trump.
Speaker 2: I never saw him, never heard of him, and I don't want to hear of him.
Speaker 9: Fall up from racist and sexist comment that Donald Trump's and Madison to wear garden row.
Speaker 1: I think that we have to stop getting so offended at every little thing in the United States of America.
Speaker 5: And you know, the word garbage is the hottest thing right now.
Speaker 6: Doing garbage I see flowing out there is your supporters.
Speaker 9: The content of that section would not be out of place in the backpack of an extremist. It's clear there.
Speaker 2: Are times we have not met for editoring since dear nik you, why won't you stand up for me? Why won't you.
Speaker 4: Stand up for me?
Speaker 6: We are going to recommend to the court that the life without the possibility of parole be removed.
Speaker 2: There will be eligible for parole immediately.
Speaker 5: He is the talk of the baseball world in English and Spanish and any other language that's close at hand. Fernando Valezuela, I go back, I go back, please.
Speaker 2: Saying a miss. And the Dodgers are wide serious champions.
Speaker 8: It seems like the celebrations definitely got out of hands.
Speaker 3: Reports are four to five hundred people inside of this Nike flagship Storre.
Speaker 5: Oh his hand blue, I know ideain, Oh my goodness broke.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I will boom, I will boom.
Speaker 3: From I like that girl breaking down in the national anthem? Can I go back in time so that this didn't happen? No, No, that's not yes.
Speaker 1: Or no that there are no rules for this.
Speaker 2: This is not supposed to happen. But damage is done regardless of what you do at this point. Yes, Michael, I'm.
Speaker 10: Back here making nos of my favorite clips. I have a huge list.
Speaker 2: Now we're gonna have to weed it down, man. Yeah, next couple of commercial breaks are going to be busy. We got to get it down to a manageable level.
Speaker 1: One thing that struck me from that set was how desperately the media liars tried to turn that stupid joke about Puerto Rico into the scandal that will lose the election.
Speaker 2: And there was not a vote in America.
Speaker 1: That was cast in either direction because of that, and it was nothing.
Speaker 3: And if our Kamala, I'd be upset about that. You made that the big news story leading up to that final week, the Puerto Rico thing that didn't matter to anybody, that didn't help her any And I was hoping from that previous section with Bruce Springsteen. I've seen a lot of people write that maybe it was the death of the whole celebrity influencer with politics. I hope so, because I really think, like Bruce with that got Trump more votes than it got Kamala Harris and a lot of that stuff with Beyonce and Oprah and that sort of stuff.
Speaker 2: I just I don't I don't think it works anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, partly because Trump had the working class and they had the zillionaires.
Speaker 2: Whatever whatever guitar players.
Speaker 3: We got more clips of the air and then we're gonna name the clip of the year, and I want to hear about his New year, New Year's resolutions and some predictions and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: So stay here.
Speaker 4: Are Strong.
Speaker 2: Chest Nuts roasting on the Armstrong and Getty Show.
Speaker 6: Jackie Raw snippy at you know.
Speaker 3: Bernity to this segment or one in a segment tide one here and one.
Speaker 2: In the song after the bottom. Yeah, let's do it. One here and two after the bottom of the end.
Speaker 1: Okay, got three left. Why don't we dive right into it and then reconsider our options.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is the Clips of the Year show, and we're also trying to nail down what is the clip of the year.
Speaker 1: It's a heavy heavyweight. You think Time's Person of the Year is a lot of pressure. This is excuse you could make diamonds in the studio today, friends.
Speaker 2: Because what if we get it wrong? Right right? God help us. This is November looking for the clip of the year.
Speaker 1: It's the clips of the year.
Speaker 11: The American people want to stop the chaos and and the DRAMAA.
Speaker 10: It is entirely possible that we will not have the opportunity to ever cast a ballot again.
Speaker 6: These are the kind of guys you're like a smacking the ass.
Speaker 2: I'm going to be toasting Madam President tonight. The winner is the Trump only smokes. Look what happened? Is this crazy?
Speaker 3: Clearly fear and anger is what he was marketing and it worked.
Speaker 5: You see, the majority has spoken and they said they don't care that much about democracy.
Speaker 2: And shall we keep it? A lot of our fellow Americans say we shouldn't. There's misogyny. Some of the most misogynist things I've heard came from brightening in What in the alice in Wonderland?
Speaker 3: Nightmares is going on right now?
Speaker 2: It's the economy stupid. Do you want to stand up to Trump? I suggest you don't ever mention him. I suggest you governed well.
Speaker 6: The American experiment endors We're going to be okay.
Speaker 11: Oh, when it is dark enough, can you see the stars?
Speaker 3: Joe and I went to mar A Lago to meet personally with President like Trump.
Speaker 2: Why wouldn't we He's killing us and we cooked a crap here.
Speaker 11: I am very fastly picking the most epic cabinet of all time.
Speaker 2: Who are you thinking about? Well, we've got Elon and Matt Gates. That's an alien versus predator US Attorney General Matt Gates. That's one of the most intelligent members of Congress. I think he's qualified.
Speaker 5: The more you get to know Matt Gags, the less you're gonna like him.
Speaker 2: You have this stunning reversal.
Speaker 9: One.
Speaker 8: It is clear that my confirmation was unfairly becoming a destruction.
Speaker 1: Except den I the allegations and told police what happened in the hotel that night was consensual.
Speaker 8: It's increasingly clear it is Donald Trump's world and we're just living in it.
Speaker 3: I would describe it as god tier level trolling, but he said that's part of his aim here to shake up Washington.
Speaker 1: The most effective ad that the Trump campaign ran was, you know, Kama Harris is for they them, and Donald Trump is for us.
Speaker 2: Like that's where the left has a problem.
Speaker 3: They become the party of the faculty lounge.
Speaker 10: I'll tell you I told the president. He comes back.
Speaker 2: I come back. We fix this. Mary come.
Speaker 1: Sweet leading Jagga there, Sorry, Colt is the home and clip. He comes back. I come back, fixed this. Ass We're good? Is that worthy of the final I don't know the stress, damn it.
Speaker 2: There's too much.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at my list here, I don't know what.
Speaker 2: I'm checking it twice. Sure which way to turn? How much time do we got, Michael?
Speaker 10: Depends on your eating habits.
Speaker 2: Check. Yeah, you to look good at me?
Speaker 10: Is the last time I can say it.
Speaker 4: This year?
Speaker 10: We got about a minute.
Speaker 3: You have any interesting on that front. This is a little bit of a brag, probably because I've been trying to take care of myself in the last year or so. Common thing divorced people do, so my Henry and I watched Gladiator the other night, the original Gladiator from two thousand, because we want to go to the new Gladiator, but I wanted to see the first Gladiator first. I'd forgotten how good that movie is. That's among my favorite movies of all time. That movie is fantastic. But anyway, Russell Crowe is such a stud in that movie. We're the same age almost exactly. Oh boy, I look better than him today now, at this age, I look better than he does back then. Obviously not even close.
Speaker 2: But you know my isolation, You see win right there.
Speaker 3: Jack. That's funny though, in two thousand, if you'd have told me in a few years you'll look better than him.
Speaker 2: How was that happening? Well, he's let himself go a tad. It happens.
Speaker 3: I think he's got a lifestyle. So we got to get some more eclips of the year. We'll pick out the clip of the air. I do want to get to the New Year's resolutions. And I got a couple of predictions for next year. And next year twenty five is going to be quite a year, certainly politically anyway, hopefully not global war e all that stuff on the way.
Speaker 2: Are strong and geddy, the strong and show very Christmas. I wish you Americ Christmas. I wish you Americ Christmas and happy who. I've been looking up at predictions.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of Travis and Taylor get married, or Travis and Taylor break up.
Speaker 2: His predictions for the next year. My money's gone breakup.
Speaker 3: I'm hoping married just because I like people getting married being happy.
Speaker 1: Well, I tell you what, Let's get the work done then we can play later. It's time to you know, business before pleasure. Let's plunge on. It's the second half of November. Clips of the year.
Speaker 8: And I'll take now on the monkeys that escaped Wednesday from a research lab in South Carolina. At least twenty five have been recaptured.
Speaker 2: I like to solve the parlbo Okay, well, let's hear it.
Speaker 3: Treat yourself a round of sausage.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, that's not it. It's being called the four B movement.
Speaker 5: We're not going to settle for low value men that don't respect us anymore.
Speaker 2: In fact of these crazoes are out here. They're like, we're not touching men. I hope that means more for me. And then he hit him for the right along.
Speaker 1: Tyson coming forward, but Paul landing the cleaner effective punch it.
Speaker 2: We need JAXA's for Pina.
Speaker 1: Hours after Mahomes was targeted and with the chiefs about to kick off Monday night, police say burglars stole twenty thousand dollars in cash from Kelsey's home and damaged the back door. Guys, how are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: My brother and are professional actors, and we thought, oh, this is our introduction to Hollywood. He still owes us five hundred dollars. Is there anything do they like? Shellacks? The banana? Gray? Shellac in the banana is not something we need. Everythings cut up in the house. Have a sad and discouraging Tyson Paul fight.
Speaker 3: Tyson landed seventeen punches, and the other day in an interview, he said he doesn't remember a lot of the fight. He got hit hard enough early that he just doesn't remember a lot of the rest of the fight, which I'm good for your brain when you're.
Speaker 2: Sixty years old.
Speaker 1: And how about that whole stupid four B movement that was a thing for about a cup of coffee. I remember when girls women were smart and fun and tough and cute and great to hang out with, and lies and I'm not going to give myself up to a man who is unworthy. Oh my god, the internet is killing humanity. Good luck with that whatever, indeed, good luck.
Speaker 2: Indeed. We're working our way towards the Clip of the year. What should it be?
Speaker 6: Text?
Speaker 1: Now four one, five, two, nine five KFTC. December is epic. It's sprawling. Here we go the final months of clips of the year.
Speaker 2: Those mysterious drones in the skies for weeks.
Speaker 9: Now, I'm gonna tell you the real deal. Iran launched a mothership. Yeah, I'm gonna tell you the deal.
Speaker 2: Okay, So off the east coast of the United States of.
Speaker 9: America, there is no evidence of any foreign based involvement from coastal vessels.
Speaker 3: It is our job to be vigilant in the federal government on behalf of the American public, and we can assure their safety by reason of that vigilance.
Speaker 2: He needs to wake up, Pink. He's ignoring the Iranian mothership. The new rage item this season is a pardon.
Speaker 10: President ishweing clemency for nearly fifteen hundred Americans.
Speaker 2: Have you ruled out a pardon for your son, Yes, but he.
Speaker 10: Also believes that the war politics infected the process and led you a miscarriage of justice.
Speaker 2: Why don't you go ahead and pardon with Donald Trump? They are the goats of this favorite form of corruption.
Speaker 3: Government is too big, there's too many things, and it does almost nothing well, and the taxpayers deserve better.
Speaker 2: Trump joked to him.
Speaker 1: Then maybe Canada should become the fifty first state and Trudeau could become its governor.
Speaker 3: A second grade student called nine to one one to report a shooting how occurred.
Speaker 2: At school Syria. He's a dangerous cocktail.
Speaker 6: This is an amazing geopolitical disaster, particularly for the Russians.
Speaker 3: You know, twenty five percent chance it turns out really well.
Speaker 8: And the rebel tells him there's no more army, no more prisons.
Speaker 2: Are you seriously?
Speaker 7: Says?
Speaker 8: His real name is in fact Salama, Mohammed Salama, And it's clear that far from being an ordinary guy as he presented himself to be, he was a part of Masha Assad's brutal regime.
Speaker 7: That if the hostages are not released prior to January twentieth, twenty twenty five, there will be all hell to pay in the Middle East.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna have a dream battle.
Speaker 10: We really believe that he is not that man he was seven years ago, Hash Patel.
Speaker 1: He is the most unfairly maligned person that I work with.
Speaker 2: Trump's enemies quote should be very afraid.
Speaker 1: Yes, we're going to come after the people in the media.
Speaker 11: The true test of our commitment is weather in the face of an obstacle.
Speaker 2: Do we throw up our hands or do we roll up our sleeves? And as we prose? I don't here Daniel Penny cleared of all criminal charges. We need some black visilities. That's right, IONI hear me on this. He is no hero. Why I fell joy unfortunately? You know because seriously, I mean, I love that the CEOs are afraid right now. You should be. But I can't tell you nobody enjoys flying in your airlines. It's a disaster. Now go poop in a bucket, you beasts.
Speaker 3: That reminds me of a fortune I got at Panda Express the other night, A.
Speaker 2: IPEd in your rice. It was handwritten.
Speaker 1: That's more a confession than a fortune.
Speaker 3: I can't, I can't, I can't let it go. Maybe I'll never say it again after this year Kamala Harris's belief that she is clever or poetic or something is so misplaced. The do we throw up our arms or do we roll up our sleeves?
Speaker 11: Oo, and she's.
Speaker 2: Waiting for the just people.
Speaker 3: She's weak for people to put them on her shoulders and carry her out of the room because it's a Oh they're both arm related situations. I see.
Speaker 2: That is devastating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she drops a cliche on you, then struts around like she unleashed. I have a dream. It's pathetic. God, please go away.
Speaker 2: We got another cliff to Hans a dream. We got another clip.
Speaker 3: Joe and I both gave each other the eyeball Mike Johnson's the government's too big, it spends too much money and it does nothing well. Is I could make that the clip of the year, just because I want it to be, you know, the clip of the sension, to be the national motto.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'll be printed on the money every time you finger one of your decreasingly valuable dollar bills, you'd see those words we.
Speaker 2: Gotta break or break damn it. I want to talk about We're gonna run out of time.
Speaker 3: Okay, swear all you want, Brother, the clock doesn't lie. We're gonna get a clip of the year and a bunch of other stuff.
Speaker 2: Stay tuned. So with the corn cobs, pipe and a button nose, eyes made out of cold russ to the snow Man is a fairy tale. They say he was made of snow, but the children know that he came to life from there.
Speaker 3: There must have been some magic quick predictions I've got for next year. I think we are going with Israel, but we are going to take out Iran's nuclear.
Speaker 2: Capabilities, which could lead to regime change or not. I don't know.
Speaker 3: But we're gonna take out the nuclear which is gonna be a big deal. That's gonna be a big deal. But I think Trump will do it. I think the Ukraine Russia things get settled. Not to my dissatisfaction, Ukraine loses a big chunkle and it's over.
Speaker 2: The security assurances are going to be the key. There no doubt. I get one for you.
Speaker 1: On the domestic scene, the war against woke actually begins as the Trump administration looks at college campuses and the Department of Education looks at elementary education, high schools, that sort of thing. The fight hasn't yet begun.
Speaker 3: The tax battle is going to be the dominant news story political story I think of the year, and it's going to be really maddening the way it's covered.
Speaker 2: But we'll be here every day to sort through that. Katie. Do you have a New Year's resolution? I have. I have a couple. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I want to try to start journaling because when I write, it.
Speaker 2: Helps a lot. Yeah. Sure.
Speaker 4: And then the other one is I'm hopefully going to make a baby.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, Now that's a new Year's resolution.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you need any tips, I've joined in three of them.
Speaker 2: I guess some ideas for you. Thanks, guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jack, I assume you're about to You're gonna turn to Michael next, or Michael, what's your New years reslution?
Speaker 10: I want to put a little muscle on my frame and maybe a stretch more, stretch more.
Speaker 2: That's interest.
Speaker 10: I need to get good health. I'm trying to you know. Yeah, I want to get in good health.
Speaker 3: You know. I dedicated to myself to that this year, and it it feels a lot better.
Speaker 2: I can tell you that it feels a lot better. But no big goods.
Speaker 3: As I've mentioned many times, I'm going to try to not eat big goods the entire.
Speaker 1: Year, similar to Katie, who not only stole my thunder but then did a much cooler one than anybody I can imagine.
Speaker 2: I don't want yes.
Speaker 7: I can yes, I can ss women or women.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, I have a book. I have been organizing. I have barely started working on the actual writing, but it's going well. I am going to finish it in the year twenty twenty five.
Speaker 8: Cool.
Speaker 3: By god, are you going to give us some hints to what it is? No fiction or nonfiction?
Speaker 1: It's the Time of the Beavers, my seventh part science fiction series.
Speaker 2: I assume it's non fiction non fiction. Correct. That's a great project to have, I think so. I'm very excited about him.
Speaker 1: So Hanson has prepared the finalist.
Speaker 3: Everybody's got all these cool New Year's resolutions. Money is I'm gonna stop beating so much pie well.
Speaker 2: Roll it.
Speaker 6: Don't mess with them in work unless you want to get them back.
Speaker 2: Don't Trump.
Speaker 6: I really don't know what he said at the end of this, and I don't think he knows what he said either.
Speaker 2: Joe, you did such a great job. You answered every question. I love you job.
Speaker 3: One person's socialism is another person's neighborliness.
Speaker 11: And I come from the middle classroom, and I grew up in a neighborhood of folks who are very proud of their launch and particularly.
Speaker 2: A return of the susag a hostitute.
Speaker 3: I've got a busy day today after the show, a busy day of work.
Speaker 2: I've got a busy day Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and so on.
Speaker 11: Let's talk about the fact that President Trump incited an erection and maybe that too.
Speaker 2: It spells fanny. It spelled fanny like your ass right trailer.
Speaker 11: Somebody's bleached, blind, bad built, butsh body that would not be engaging in personalities.
Speaker 2: Correct. Oh what now, Yeah, you're not.
Speaker 8: You don't have enough inteligant Oh girl, baby girl.
Speaker 2: Oh really, government is too big.
Speaker 3: There's too many things, and it does almost nothing well and the taxpayers deserve better.
Speaker 7: If you want to really see something that said, take a look at what happened.
Speaker 2: In Springfield.
Speaker 10: They're eating the dogs the people that came in. They're eating the they're eating they're eating.
Speaker 7: The pets of the people that live there.
Speaker 2: And this is what's happening in our country. And it's a shame. They're eating the dogs, the people that came in. They're eating the cats.
Speaker 10: They're eating They're eating the pips of the people that live there.
Speaker 2: They're eating the dogs. They're eating the.
Speaker 4: Cats, salmon, they're eating the pens the people that live They're eating the dogs.
Speaker 2: They're eating the cats, salmon, they're eating the pens the people that live.
Speaker 3: Those are your finalists for clips of the year. Those are all really good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a montage.
Speaker 1: Because the number of the clips were long issue, we would have run out of time. We had intense discussions during the commercial break, in which there was a great deal of a for the Peanuts version of their eating the dogs, They're eating the cats.
Speaker 3: We almost went with the assassination attempt, just because all of us were struck emotionally by it hearing today and I'm not exactly sure why I hadn't heard it in a while or something, or just the full realization of Wow, how different things could have turned out.
Speaker 1: Right and how miserable the Secret Service failures were. It's an incredibly impactful clip. What we ended up going with barely barely. This is one of the toughest decisions ever. This is the longer version because it tells the whole story and changed history.
Speaker 6: What I've done since I've changed the law, what's happened. I've changed it in a way that now you're in a situation where there are forty percent fewer people coming across the border illegally.
Speaker 2: That's better than when he left office.
Speaker 6: And I'm going to continue to move until we get the total band on, the total initiative relative to what we're gonna do with more border patrol and more as officers. President Trump, I really don't know what he said at the end of this, and I don't think he knows what he said either.
Speaker 3: There was a lot of build up to that moment, obviously, as we all know, but that was the turning point. That's when it was cooked. That's when Biden was done. He held on for a while, but that, you know, that's when Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, all the media. That's when everybody was like, Okay, this is over.
Speaker 2: And it was so much more than the Trump wise crack. It was saying out loud what everybody saw, right, and I don't think he does either. Is the key right? Right? Hanson?
Speaker 3: Real quick, you got a New Year's resolution, are you going to You're gonna do? Final thought, okay, we'll let you do.
Speaker 2: Final thought. Awesome, cool.
Speaker 10: No intro for this one.
Speaker 2: We had our special clothes. Here's your host for finals is Joe Getty. Let's get a finals out from everybody on the crew. Mike l Angelow lead us off.
Speaker 10: Just a big thank you to everybody on the staff for working so hard. You guys do a great job, and I hope you all have a great Merry Christmas and New Year's love working with you guys.
Speaker 2: Thank you. M Dog right back at you, Katie Green our steam new as woman. A final final thought.
Speaker 4: Katie, I totally echo what Michael just said.
Speaker 2: Working with you guys as a blast.
Speaker 4: And I hope everyone has a merry Christmas napping here as well.
Speaker 2: That's fabulous. Thank you for saying so, Jackie. Final thought, Well we got to get hands in the first time. Oh sorry, Hanson, I forgot go ahead. That's all right, I'm not used to it. Perfectly fine. Thank god for you, Jack, Joe, Katie and Michael.
Speaker 7: Without you, I don't know what I'd be doing, probably collecting knits next to the curb in.
Speaker 2: Front of the gas station or something that's similar. Yeah. Jack final thawt.
Speaker 3: I love this job, happy every year that I get to do it. Can't wait to come back and talk about twenty twenty five. Thank you to everybody that works.
Speaker 2: On this show.
Speaker 1: Yeah my final thought, it is a pleasure and honor to work with you all. You're just so terrific. We lucky to do what we do. Thanks everybody for your support, your beautiful notes and emails and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: We'll be back run to go in January.
Speaker 3: I can't believe you have New Year's resolutions like have a baby, write a book, and my knees eat less pie.
Speaker 2: See you next year. God bless America.
Speaker 10: Hey, any of you are looking for any blast minuted gift ideas for me?
Speaker 9: I have one.
Speaker 2: Like Frank Shirley, my boss right here tonight.
Speaker 1: I want him bought from his happy holiday slumber over there a melody lane with all the other rich people, and I want to right here with a big ribbon on his head.
Speaker 2: And I want to look him straight in the eye.
Speaker 5: I don't want to tell him what a cheap lyne, no good, rotten fork flushing, low life, snake looking dirt eating and bread over stuff, ignorant, blood fucking.
Speaker 1: Dog kissing, brainless, hopeless, heartless.
Speaker 10: Fat ass, bug eyed, stiff leg It's funny.
Speaker 2: If we're headed sack.
Speaker 8: Of month, it is he Lojah.
Speaker 2: Where's the title? Armstrong and Getty