Speaker 1: Welcome to another episode of Bet the Bus.
Speaker 2: I'm your host, Will Compton aka Payoff Willy aka Willy Bags aka Willy Dime, whatever you want to call me.
Speaker 1: A year ten, we're here.
Speaker 2: In the words of Jack McPherson, if we're not back, we're fucking here.
Speaker 1: Boys.
Speaker 2: I woke up stiffer than an ironing board because there's one thing on my mind, and that's GBO T get back on track week. This is a podcast of fucking accountability. This is a show of accountability. Number one, shut up our soul sportsbook. Great partners of ours for powering this episode. But back to what I was saying, this is a podcast, a show of accountability, accountability and optimism, not excuses and being a pussy. We lost quite a bit last week, however, but the Bus, I want to say, we might have came out even based on all the picks of the show. I was like, what three and six, the guy was two and two because of a fucking backdoor comeback by the Detroit Lions. I think we all lost the Denver game. We were all bamboos. Little about Gino Smith out there fucking he wrote us, nobody wrote him back or whatever he said they.
Speaker 1: Wrote me off.
Speaker 3: I ain't right back though.
Speaker 1: That's the problem.
Speaker 4: I ain't right back.
Speaker 2: Let's go before we get this show started. I want to introduce a prayer I think we all can use. Hang on, let me get this thing lit back up. I think we could all use a little gambling prayer in our lives. And this is called the serenity gambler's prayer. You should just take a moment. I'll lead us through it. Dear Lord, grant us the serenity to accept the results we cannot change, the courage to make the best that we can, in the wisdom to know that it does not matter. That is the kingdom, the power, the Barstol sports book. Glory all yours forever. Amen, boys, Amen, all right. All the losses we had were fucking winners, no matter what. At the end of the day, we can lose, but winners. What winners do is even though you lose, you don't learn a lesson.
Speaker 1: What the hell did you just say?
Speaker 2: Are you don't even though you lose, don't lose the lesson. That's what it fucking is. Don't lose the lesson. Never a lot of lessons learned. I think number one when I look back on it, I overcomplicated things for myself personally. Not everybody who followed just to bet the bus picks, but me individually. I think I went a total of like I don't know, like five and like twenty something. I lost a lot, But great gamblers keep it simple. I didn't keep it simple. The question you got to ask yourself do you.
Speaker 1: Own your board or does your board on you?
Speaker 2: And my dumb ass is walking down seeing the board, and I felt like a motherfucker walking into cerealisle in Walmart, didn't know what to do. There's a lot of new things, a lot of new flashy toys and lights, this serial that Cereal, and I want to bet all of it. And that is where I think I lost. And I'm gonna tighten it up because winners figure that shit out, they reel it in, they learn how.
Speaker 1: To the kiss method, kiss.
Speaker 2: The kiss method, keep it simple, stupid, and that's what we're gonna do for you guys this week.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be the same layout.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go over a few nc double A games, I'm gonna go over a few NFL games. We're gonna have the bet the Boys parlay of the week, we're gonna call our guy. He's gonna chime in once again. He went two and two last week. I know he's itching to go four or five and four or five and oh this week. And then we're gonna do the bet the bus lock of the week. So without further ado, JP, please do us the honor and kick off the NC double a card slate.
Speaker 5: Whatever their first up, Fresno State versus US. See what we got with Lee.
Speaker 2: All right, So I love what Lincoln Riley is doing at USC. I think USC is all the way fucking back. I think they have won two games out of the gate to where they're hearing the noise a little bit, and this could be considered like a little bit of a trap game. Maybe they're not thinking of Fresno State. However, I think Lincoln Riley is fully on top of this. I love USC minus twelve and a half. Minus twelve and a half, what's the over seventy four and a half. That's way too high for my comfort. Again, keep it simple. I'm not gonna get wowed by all the fucking flashing lights going on and bet everything. I'm gonna keep it simple, and I like USC minus twelve and a half.
Speaker 1: Fun fact.
Speaker 2: The Fresno State quarterback what's his name, Jake hayn Yeah, Heiner, Jake Hayter. He wanted to go to USC growing up. He's pretty salty that he did not get offered by USC.
Speaker 1: So here's his chance. He'll get to go out where they at.
Speaker 2: Are they at the coliseum, He'll be at the coliseum and he'll get to get his ass with by the Trojans. So I like USC minus twelve and a half.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir.
Speaker 5: Next up, we got Michigan State at Washington. See if the Big ten can can pull one out.
Speaker 2: Big Tim was hurting last week. I think a bright spot is Michigan State. I think when you look at Washington and Michigan Michigan State, both teams came out of the gate. I think they beat the fuck out of both of their home openers or both of their opening games. However, Washington is beating the shit out of a little fucking d three schools.
Speaker 1: Nobody important.
Speaker 2: Who is at Portland State and in Kent State And who's Michigan Who Michigan State beat Because Michigan State beating by combined.
Speaker 5: What Michigan State beating by combined eighty seven to thirteen.
Speaker 3: Their first games.
Speaker 6: Eighty seven to thirteen over who what two teams we got Akron and Western Michigan. Western Michigan the sister school the Max Crosby. Shout out the boy, Max Crosby. Those are decent ball clubs. Fucking Portland State and Kent State. They are just getting fucked all your life. I like Michigan State at Washington. Washington is one of the loudest fucking places to play. It's built straight up. Their tailgates on the water is phenomenal.
Speaker 2: But I like Michigan State because I love coach mel Tucker.
Speaker 1: Him coming from the Saban Tree. He's had a couple of years with them.
Speaker 2: Their linebacker coach and special teams coordinator I believe was my linebacker's coach in Nebraska, Super Nerd. He's gonna have those boys doll there in the corneas of jokes, but he hey has everybody.
Speaker 1: Locked in on the details.
Speaker 2: I like Michigan State continuing to play good defense against this Washington offense and beating them at Washington and the spreads minus three and a half. Michigan State's UH ranked eleven in the country, and they know they're going to Washington.
Speaker 3: They know that.
Speaker 2: It's like, hey, we gotta respect the game. These guys can score points. They got to tighten up. I think coach Tucker's gonna do that. I think they're gonna beat I think they're gonna beat Washington is fairly easy. And that minus three and a half is like, fucking what is it?
Speaker 1: Garrett? Just here here's what. Here's what.
Speaker 2: Here's what Michigan State's doing going in to Washington with this three and a half spread. You're gonna open the safe. You hear the little click, you open it up. You take all the fucking money, and you're on the fucking air. Bet the bus on that.
Speaker 5: Boys, Hey, next, we got the game that everybody has their eyes on this week, Oklahoma versus Nebraska.
Speaker 3: How we feel, you know?
Speaker 1: I think one thing I learned last week.
Speaker 2: Was that there's no room for loyalty when it comes to this gambling game. And I am a sucker when it comes to being just a loyal fucking dog to Nebraska, the Titans, the Raiders, the Commanders. If I fucking have shaken your hand and I feel like you're a friend of mine and you play on a football team, I'm probably rooting for you and betting on you.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: With that said, I love the fucking Nebraska game this weekend. I like Nebraska plus ten. It's Nebraska versus the fucking world this weekend because I'm what I'm telling you is I like us with the points. I like us plus ten. However, I think we got a shot to what plus eleven plus eleven that's even better, boys plus eleven, Nebraska plus eleven. I like us to even win this fucking game. I think Oklahoma's not even thinking about us. Scott Froster just got fired. We are down as bad as the perception out there, not the internal, not the in house communication, but the perception out there is that we are the most down bad team of all time in the country. However, I think that plays into our hands. Oklahoma, They're not fucking thinking about us. It's a fucking trap game. Let's hope these boys don't listen to this show as they're traveling to Lincoln today on this beautiful Friday morning.
Speaker 1: But I like this to be a trap game.
Speaker 2: I think Nebraska the vibes are gonna be fucking up because it's Nebraska versus everybody. Nobody's expecting us to fucking win, and when we do, we better storm the fucking field and flip everybody off, because not only is Nebraska gonna beat the Sooners, but Husker Nation is beating the fuck out of everybody out there who's doubted us.
Speaker 1: Nebraska plus eleven.
Speaker 3: I love that we keep the emotions out of it.
Speaker 5: Let's move to the NFL, where we got Joe Burrow taking on the Cowboys at Dallas.
Speaker 1: Before we get into this.
Speaker 2: NFL slate, boys, make sure if you're watching right now, however you're consuming us, leave some comments. Subscribe to the boys, leave the highest of vibes in the comments.
Speaker 1: Maybe if you have some negativity, if you want to fade.
Speaker 2: Me every fucking bet that I make, go ahead and say that, because everything is welcome. Because I know we're about to prove motherfucker's wrong this weekend. I just went off on a little tangent. Remind me what the game is, Bengals at Dallas, Sir? What's the spread here?
Speaker 3: The spread is seven?
Speaker 1: Okay, so the spread of stage consists.
Speaker 2: I think it was like six and a half, but maybe I guess it's only moved that I have a point. I like the Bengals. I like the Bengals money line one like one thousand percent. I am obsessed with the money line. However, if we're trying to make a little bit more, you see that money seven. I think Dallas has no offense. They don't have Dak Prescott. They fucking still don't have Amari Cooper and every they traded away last year.
Speaker 1: Randy Gregory, who was out there.
Speaker 2: In the Bronco game, shout out Randy Gregory, No free shoutouts to my guy. Actually all the free shoutouts because he's a boy getting a turnover in the Seattle game. But they didn't make any adjustments, as everybody said. I think it showed versus Tampa Bay last week. That was our bet, the bust game of the week, lock of the week.
Speaker 1: We're want to know.
Speaker 2: There, uh, without Dak Prescott, I truly don't know how they how they score points. I mean, yeah, I guess feed Zeke, but all you guys do stacked the box. I think the Bengals, especially losing an emotional game at home against the Steelers, I like them to beat the dog living shit out of Dallas at Dallas.
Speaker 5: In Jerry's world, Yes, sir, next week, got Vikings at Philly, a little underdog pick here.
Speaker 3: But what's Kirk gonna do to him?
Speaker 2: So, Captain kirk Man, you saw him button down, looking like a father who just motor his lawn, proud looking at the shrubs. I think I need a little do a little bit more here, cleaning it up, a little bit more on the edges, Dude, I think Kirk is and listen, you don't have to be elite to be disrespected, but I think Kirk is one of the most underrated, disrespected quarterbacks in the NFL. Some stories they do tie together and they are justified. However, again, I said this last week. I love Kevin O'Connell getting paired back up with Kirk Cousins in Minnesota. I've said it on Busting with the Boys that they're gonna be Kings of the North at the end of the season. Over Green Bay last week, again, Justin Jefferson is the black Cooper Cup in that system with Kevin O'Connell and my man went fucking off. You got Justin Jefferson, and I know there's more than just a few guys on the field. Justin Jefferson, Dalvin Cook. They have the running game. They have the brains with O'Connell running that thing. I just I know the vibes are up in Minnesota right now. I love them going into Philly. Now, Philly's a good football team. They put up thirty whatever on Detroit, and Detroit ended up coming back.
Speaker 1: They have the weapons for sure.
Speaker 2: But I think in a primetime game, we're gonna get to see what the Vikings are all about. I'm sticking with the Vikings. I love them plus two and a half. You want to play it safer. Actually no, it's not safer. You want to fucking you want to get a little bit more in that safe boys. I like them for the money line. Vikings over Philly in Philadelphia in a hostile environment, the vibes are gonna be I wish we could be there, boys, because Eagles off to a good start. That fan base is electric.
Speaker 1: Again. I like the Vikings prime time.
Speaker 5: Another interesting game we got is the Patriots at the Steelers.
Speaker 1: Okay, this big yeah, this one, Uh, this one.
Speaker 2: I've been going back and forth on I've liked the Steelers initially. Now I've wavered a little bit to the Patriots. It's like, what are they trying to fucking do with this, with this minus two spread. The Patriots did not look that great last week. They moved the ball better than people were predicting coming out of preseason, because you know Belichick and that ship, they always get it right. They got their they got their three three team keys on offense, they got their three team keys on defense, and they got their three team keys on special teams. And they're always dialed in on that ship. Nase, he's a little banged up. I'm assuming he's playing this game. If Nase is playing in this game, I like the Steelers. I like the Steelers because it's what it's a Steelers plus two, right, because you got to spread. Yeah yeah, yeah, I like the Steelers plus two in this game. If you want to be played you again, you want to get out there a little bit more. The Steelers are at home. They just won a huge game divisional. I like the Steelers not only plus two. I like Steelers in the money line as well. Last one, no, no, no, that's the uh. We're gonna thrown it to the guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, and we're gonna call the guy here.
Speaker 2: In the second, we're gonna go over to bet the boys parlay the bet the Boys parlay this week where it gets difficult for us. We want to take all the guys on the roster and figure out their props. What's hard is a lot of the prop bets individually don't come out until the day of the game because the injuries that can move the line and everything else. So what I'm gonna be doing personally is I'm gonna be bringing you guys another little parlay day of the game selfie video. You can follow me on Twitter, you can follow me on Instagram at underscore Will Compton to get those, but to bet the Boys parlay because quarterbacks usually come out earlier than everybody else.
Speaker 1: Our move this weekend.
Speaker 2: Four quarterbacks Kirk Cousins, Derek Carr, Aaron Rodgers, Josh Allen. I hate throwing a bet out there that's gonna go against the Boys in the two tone Blue. However, Josh Allen is an absolute weapon with fucking other weapons surrounding him. They scored how they win last week thirty one ten. They scored thirty one points with like four or five turnovers. I mean, they're they're holy fuck. I like all of those quarterbacks. Kirk Cussins, Derek Carr, Aaron Rodgers, and Josh Allen. We're gonna have four quarterbacks on a bet the boys parlay over one and a half tds for all of them. I think they're all gonna go for two tugs in all their respective games. And I like that bet the boys parlay. It's gonna put a little it's gonna help us all get paid and get laid.
Speaker 1: Do we want to call the guy? We want to chime in the guy. That's my favorite part. Dude.
Speaker 2: Here we go, boys, and again as we're waiting for this, go ahea, leave a little comment. How do you guys feel about the shows or anything we should do differently?
Speaker 1: Almost called you JP. All right, here we go. Oh, I gotta wear the headset.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you see that. It's right there on.
Speaker 4: Can you hear me?
Speaker 2: I hear you a little bit? All right, brother, you're live. Please bless us. I already went over the fact that you went to and two. We had a little fucking back door brigade by the Lions. I think we were all a little bamboozled by the Denver Bronco game.
Speaker 1: But you have the floor, brother.
Speaker 4: I did Willie when you when you fumbled twice at the one yard line. That hasn't happened in nineteen years. I mean, come on, you're up seventeen in the fourth, Philly get back door whatever. We're two and two. No blood drawn at all this week, five games. I love kinds, the camp of defenses in a long time. Last week, they're gonna go into New Orleans. They're gonna spank Jameis Winston in the Fellas. We move on to the Baltimore Ravens. Lamar Jackson's playing his hometown team, the Dolphins. You remember the last time Lamar played those guys, blew them out of the water. Dolphins oper rated. Baltimore doesn't lose at home crushed with the Ravens. Now Willie. I know you live in Nashville and you're not gonna like this pick. But the Titans receivers in their back end cornerback positions just don't have enough for the Buffalo Bills. Hammer the Bills. They had four turnovers last week and won by twenty one. It's gonna be a blowout in Buffalo home opener. Up there, I'm taking the Bills. Let's move on to the races. One of Willie's old squads. I don't know if you heard this, but Devarti Adams said his Bend mother is attending his first her first game this week. Now hammer the Raiders, hammer every over problem. If j Adams has that, you can find out there in the world. Right now, We're going Raiders big, moving on real quickly. I gotta get off the phe We gotta make this quick. Bankals traveling with the Cowboys. It's gonna be a It's gonna be a round. Joe Burrow took a bad loss last week. He's going into Detown. I don't know why. The spread seven seven and a half. It's gonna be forty four to ten. Jerry's world are gonna be owed to. It's gonna be ugly for those guys. A lot of favorites this week, just like last week. I love all my kicks, Willie.
Speaker 2: Is there any of them that you like more than the other? I love how the motherfucker just hangs up.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: There's one game in particular that I absolutely loved and that brings us to hang on.
Speaker 1: We gotta see I we're still lit boys because we gotta keep the vibes up.
Speaker 3: That sound is crazy, you know.
Speaker 2: My throat game's crazy, all right, the bet, the bust, game of the league, game of the week, the lock of the week, and it actually the guy actually said it. And again, I know you want to leave loyalty out of this game, but I could not love the Cardinals going to the Raiders more the spread of six. I love the Raiders and for the exact reason he said, I don't know if you guys saw the presser, if you could run a short clip if we could, I don't know if we can, but we can run a short clip of DeVante Adams talking about the excitement of his family coming into town. My man is is on Cloud Niners.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they're coming.
Speaker 3: They're coming to the game. So I'm excited, by sorry, I excited.
Speaker 2: And again they lost a tough game last week. The Raiders lost by five points two are wait was it five or six points? I believe either way. They lost by a few points to the fucking Chargers, who's a good football team with five turnovers. Car didn't have a preseason game, and it looked like it showed. I think he fumbled a few times, or threw three picks and fumbled twice.
Speaker 1: It's like one of those ratios. But that is the That is why I love the Raiders this week.
Speaker 2: I think they're gonna tighten that shit up real quick, especially with Coach McDaniels again at the Helm. I love not only Derek Carr and the Raiders, Davante Adams, all the boys going off. I also, like I said, I love the prop bet up Derek Carr going for at least two tugs.
Speaker 1: My man's gonna tighten it up. I was texting with him the other night.
Speaker 2: All I did I sent him the gift of him with that fucking with that little stern. Look where you just standing on the sideline today like this. I just sent him that and then we laught on a couple of things. But my guy's gonna be ready to go. This is the bet the bust lock of the week again where we're undefeated right now.
Speaker 1: I like this to take us to two and zero and that I think that does it? Boys? What time? What time frame are we at?
Speaker 3: Twenty minutes? In like thirty seconds?
Speaker 1: If we can go real quick.
Speaker 2: Another thing I would love to throw in here and keep it quick, Jack, do not be long winded, brother. The back of the bust picks of the week, you guys can have one individual game NFL.
Speaker 1: It doesn't fucking matter. What is one game that each of you love.
Speaker 2: Because you guys are looking like a prison yard on the back and I think you guys need to get yourself a pick in there.
Speaker 5: You want to make the most money this weekend. South Carolina's covering the spread against Georgia.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, hang on, hang on, hang on. What's the spread?
Speaker 3: I think we're at twenty two.
Speaker 1: You like South Carolina covering the spread against Georgia.
Speaker 5: Yeah, money line is Georgia minus ten thousand. We've been disrespected and we will answer.
Speaker 1: Gardner Minshew talked to us. Brother, that's wild.
Speaker 7: We'll see how that pays off. I'm in the NFL. Bucks had a good, good first week. I'm going with Bucks money line. They play the Saints. They're one in five against the Saints in the last I believe four seasons and little but the Saints are zero to five in the last five seasons. In Week two, Alvin Kamara is battling a rib injury, so I think the Bucks, you're gonna come out lay some wood, drop the hammer on the money line, and that's what I got. Bucks money line.
Speaker 1: Gene talk to him baby, we're gonna switch it up.
Speaker 8: We're gonna head to the PLL Sunday three pm on ABC, Playing with the Playing with PLL is the Premier Lacrosse League, and because we're with the Barstool Sports Book, we're gonna ride the water Dogs this weekend.
Speaker 1: Shout out the boys.
Speaker 8: They got a guy, Michael Sowers who's an absolute freak. We're gonna take the money line and I like the over. It's a championship game. Boys are gonna be firing off.
Speaker 1: Back of the bus. Picks of the week. Lock him in.
Speaker 2: I do not know if I advise you to lock in that South Carolina by JP. He's a loyal dog, He's emotional in this game. However, what I need you all to do is look at the Barstool Sports Book and say, may God have mercy on your soul because we won't. Let's fucking go boy subscribe review like, do all the fun shit, get us out there, Let's get the views up.
Speaker 1: Let's hack the algorithms.