Speaker 1: Bosmitting this guy. Welcome to Tuesday Show. All right, let's get to know here. The question today is what is the favorite band T shirt that you own? And if you don't have any, you can also say that two reasons. One, Amy was wearing my George Straight shirt at I our country festival this past weekend. That was yours. Yeah, gave it to me. I don't remember that, but it's great.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you even say on here, I can't remember what I did five minutes ago, which is true.
Speaker 1: And by the way, you look great in it. I just everybody kept going, is that your George Straight shirt Amy's wearing? And in my head I go, yes, But if I gave it to her, then it's no. What is your favorite band shirt? Amy? George boy Bobby old school?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gave it to me a few years ago, and I wear it so a lot of different things.
Speaker 1: I think you stole it first, and then I gave it to you.
Speaker 3: You gave it to me. You gave it to me. You said it fit a little snug and does it.
Speaker 1: Never stop me from wearing anything?
Speaker 2: It fits me perfectly. I think that's what you said.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's old from the eighties and anytime anybody complimented me on it, as they normally do when I.
Speaker 2: Wear it, I say, oh, Bobby gave.
Speaker 3: It to me.
Speaker 1: That's very nice of you, even though I'm not sure that's true, but fair enough, Eddie Man.
Speaker 4: I've had many a good rock shirts, pearl jam, you name it. I've had them all. But my favorite right now is Jimmy Buffett and the Coral Reefers. It's from the eighties. Like I didn't buy it, like from the eighties, but I ordered somewhere and it was vintage from the eighties. Got the old design of like a lobster or whatever it says. Jimmy Buffett and the Coral Reefers.
Speaker 1: I love it. You do love Jimmy Buffett. I love Jimmy Dude, George Strait, I do LaunchBox.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, it'd be my Tina Turner one from her twenty four to seven tour.
Speaker 1: It was the spring of two.
Speaker 5: Thousand at the Alamodome in San Antonio.
Speaker 1: She opened up.
Speaker 5: But Tina Turner's the shirt and I still wear it to this day.
Speaker 1: Man, Let's fox loves Tina Turner. He does. Yeah.
Speaker 5: The callers kind of frayed, but you know what a let her legacy live on.
Speaker 1: He hates music, loves Tina's very strange, loves Tina's music. Got it as a cassette and a McDonald's Happy Mail ones.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was a greatest hits. We were driving to Chicago. When you've got a Happy Meal, you got the cascept for two ninety nine, there was that one or someone else and my mom said, give us the Tina and we listened to it all the way to Chicago.
Speaker 1: I have my new favorite one on today. Have you noticed it? I can't see it. I see the letter, but I don't know what letters pee, Okay, go ahead. I thought it was the Philly see you never know pixies. Nope, this is one from the late nineties. Okay, Pearl, No, it's not a pearl. Jam I does say it a small letters. Everybody has perfect vision.
Speaker 2: Presidents of the United States and the peaches.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Presidents of the United States of America. Oh yeah, and on the back it says that bigger. But presidents have a few songs, you know, move into the country, going to eat a lot of peaches. Or She's Up, She's Up, She's up, She's in my head, or little Dune Buggy in that one. I don't remember that third one. Oh man, that's a jam too. Those on my new President's Sutar got on eBay and it's an old one, and I got on an ee band. I gotta be honest. I wore it immediately without washing it first, which I don't often do. I know, But these old shirts, if you wash them too many times, they just fall apart.
Speaker 3: Washing part.
Speaker 1: I wore somebody else's germs from it. And also, these shirts cost way too much money now to find, like a good vintage. You can get the fake ones, but then they're all bad, like like bad T shirt material, you know, like you see somebody with an old Navana shirt but it looks too new. It's that new one, but the shirt's all weird and it hurts your skin like sandpaper.
Speaker 4: Like Target resells a bunch of old looking ones, but they're new.
Speaker 1: So i'n tell I target those pretty good, but not the bands. I'm saying. Their fabric is pretty good. Sometimes you get like those old old ones that are hurt yourself. All right, that's it, let's get to know. Let's open up the mail bag.
Speaker 6: Do you send the game mail and read it on the air to pick.
Speaker 1: Something we call Bobby's mailbag. Yeah, hello, Bobby Bones. My mom told me she had a baby when she was nineteen that she gave up for adoption, closed adoption. My mom has had no contact, so I've known for a long time that I have a long lost half sister out there. Six years ago, I got myself a kid with hopes that if my half sister were to take the test, we'd both see we had matches. Last month, I got a DNA relative match. It was her, my half sister. My question is what should I say. She knew my mom existed, but she didn't know about me. She still doesn't know about my younger sisters. How do I approach this and let her know that I want to get to know her. I'd appreciate any advice that you all have. Thank you, Signed long lost half sister. I think the simplest answer is the easy answer here. You just message her. Don't think too much about it, because you're going to think yourself into a predicament of some sorts. If you want to message her and say hey, I did this kit, you can even message through I've done it before. You can message through the site. But I would also never check because I'd have like six cousins. I'm your cousin, and I'm like, I don't know. You could simply message on Instagram or Facebook and be like, hey, I'm matched on this site. You can check. I'm not a scammer, and based on what I know and the results of the test, I do believe we are related. You don't even have to say half sister. You can softly launch into this. Oh yeah, that's good.
Speaker 2: Well, but if the other person has done the test, I don't know exactly how it works. But don't they get them. Isn't that person seeing that they're matched with her?
Speaker 1: Yes, but I'm telling you there's so many like little ways to go and look. Sometimes you don't even look to see who you're matched with. You just look see where you're from.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I just feel like that could be a way into like, hey, maybe you've seen that you've matched with me and you've chosen not to read.
Speaker 1: But this other person may not even have a result, so who knows. I'm saying, you can't really assign what you don't know. Okay, So I would message them keep it simple, pass awing match on this I'm not a scammer. I think we might be related and then go from there. It's not like a kid reaching out to a parent that didn't know they had a kid, where there's some financial implications where some parents would be like, oh, am my kid. Nobody's really gonna deny. If you're a brother or a sister, you're not asking for anything. So I think they deserve that. And if you try once or twice and you get no response, we'll try another method, show up and if that doesn't work. You really got to give it the four though, you know, you gotta give the old college try and then if it doesn't work. But I just don't see them not wanting to connect with you brother sister different than hey you're my dad. Yeah yeah, wait.
Speaker 4: That's a big bomb though, right, like to say come out and say like, hey, I'm your half brother or i'm your brother.
Speaker 1: So just I think the relative's good. Just say we're related. Looks like we're related.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I do think though, if you're adopted and you know that later, like you probably have one, I wonder if.
Speaker 3: Oh, well that part that part is but we don't.
Speaker 1: Know that about the staff.
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, Okay.
Speaker 1: Some people do that. Some people don't I know most do. I would say most do probably, but yes, soft launch it. Hey, I think we're related. Go from there. Most brothers sisters are gonna be like, I don't know you. They're gonna be like, wow, this is really cool. Now your dad, it's different. Yes, all right, thank you. Closing up. We got your gen mail and we laid it on the air. Now let's find the clothes Bobby Fail.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Over the weekend we had a country music festival, the iHeart Country Festival. Now, all like the secondary juicy stories are coming out. Not so much that Keith Urban was awesome or Jelly Roll was awesome, but I got this one from Morgan. So Morgan, you, where were you? Whether we're giving away something free.
Speaker 8: We were in the backstage presenter green room.
Speaker 1: So I never went in that room. So to explain that room to me, it's.
Speaker 8: Basically where everybody was coming back and getting ready and changing clothes. It was just a bunch of different people coming through, like Amy and Eddie and Lunchbox. We were all back there, and then are some artists came back there.
Speaker 1: Some actresses before they went on stage to go this next person. They would just come in.
Speaker 8: Like Yeah, they'd hang out, grab a drink and.
Speaker 1: Just sit for a little bit. So what were they giving away.
Speaker 8: They were giving away these It's from this company called like Buris Bartesian. I knew I was gonna pronounce that wrong, but they were giving away these big drink robots where they make cocktails for you.
Speaker 1: They were giving away the whole robot, the entire robot. So what does one of those things cost?
Speaker 8: Three hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 3: It's like it's like a cure.
Speaker 2: Like imagine putting a pot of coffee in and outcomes of coffee.
Speaker 3: Will you put the alcohol?
Speaker 2: I like, say you want it's got a tequila or rum or whatever, and you pick the little margarita things so you pop it in.
Speaker 3: Like you would a coffee.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then it mixes up the tequila and pours out the perfect margarita. It's crazy, it actually it was actually awesome.
Speaker 1: Sounds like one of the more hiring things I've ever given away at the History at the festival.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and they just had these little cards and they had a coach. She was like, go on line and just get your free one that comes to your house. So then what happened, Well, so she was being kind and giving out these cards.
Speaker 3: What do you think, lunchbox? He took more cards, multiple cards.
Speaker 8: He took five cards, not one, not two, not three, five cards.
Speaker 3: He doesn't even have five adults in his way.
Speaker 1: Why would you take five cards?
Speaker 5: Man, that's a good birthday gift, a wedding gift, any gift. I mean, you hat a friend that likes cocktails. Guess what they got him? A machine?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're four hundred bucks here, dude, that's crazy. That's a lot of money. Yeah, and you take five cards because she.
Speaker 5: Had a stack gum there and she was like, hey, just be sure to redeem it. Okay, don't worry, I'll make sure those are redeemed. Girls, you asked for five cards. I just said, hey, can I get some?
Speaker 1: Can I get a sum? Even stumbled through that, Yeah, did you say can I get one? I may have said one, okay.
Speaker 5: And she's like, yeah, go ahead, the stacks right there if I'm gonna have free access to the stack, pig one two. And she didn't seem to care or did she see you do it? Maybe you shouldn't see me. But there was still a big stack. There was still plenty of cards there Oh, and.
Speaker 8: Then he got somebody to come back, one of his friends, and got his friend a free one too, and his Pribozy was supposed to be back there.
Speaker 3: How'd your friend even get back there?
Speaker 1: So you got like six of these things? I only got five and he got one. Okay, so you got like two thousand dollars in free stuff. Yeah, this one thing, I mean, it is awesome, but it is like they know what's he going to do with it. It's not a good look.
Speaker 3: Getting backstage is sort of like Fort Knox. So how did he get his friend back there?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know. I don't see his friend. How did you get your friend back there? I'll just brought him back. Oh he was the makeup artist. He probably said this is my makeup artist. My ahead a guess.
Speaker 5: I mean the same way Amy got her kniece back there.
Speaker 2: I mean that was at the very end of the night, like with like everybody was already gone.
Speaker 1: Oh way after the show.
Speaker 2: I didn't have brought them. I wouldn't have tried to get them in there. It was I was getting my bag out of the green room to go home. So so the show was over show, it was totally over. There was nobody there, like you had.
Speaker 1: A makeup artist.
Speaker 5: No, I didn't have a makeup artist. No, I didn't wear makeup.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have makeup moisturizer, No, there's moisturizer makeup on Nope. And he got his hair done too, which is nothing wrong. I have to wear stage makeup or all the time for television, but I didn't know you get your makeup.
Speaker 5: There's no makeup, just hair, hair, and maybe.
Speaker 1: At lunchbox dang ud.
Speaker 3: Maybe he's born with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Hey, and there's a tip. I gave him one of those machines.
Speaker 1: So you did have a makeup artist, not.
Speaker 5: Makeup, hair, hair, and moisturized box is bringing his makeup art. Yeah, he did put a bracelet on me and.
Speaker 1: He stole fives.
Speaker 5: I didn't see anything.
Speaker 3: I will.
Speaker 8: And they're called Bartiesian So just in case anybody else wants want to give him credit, since lunchboxes killing, he.
Speaker 1: Took money from him, so I don't know.
Speaker 5: Guys, they're giving them away for free. They want people to redeem.
Speaker 1: Those one person to redeem them so they could pass it out to more people so that each individual person is able to go, oh of what I got and possibly post about it.
Speaker 5: Here's what's crazy is all night. I never heard her say, man, I'm out of card. Sorry, you can't.
Speaker 1: Get one on the point. The point is that she has enough to go around. The point is she wants to get one to each person that can then post about it, and then she could take those cards to another event and the company isn't losing money.
Speaker 5: These were specific to iHeart.
Speaker 1: That number doesn't have to be.
Speaker 5: Yeah, does it? Says iHeart on the code?
Speaker 3: No, she only had eighteen.
Speaker 1: She told me, okay, we're talking about that code can also be changed, and that can be if there's only a certain amount. That code can be changed to something else. It doesn't matter. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Fine, there was only eighteen cards. They had them specifically for each person.
Speaker 1: Individual or eighteen total total cards.
Speaker 3: She told me the amount it's.
Speaker 1: Gonna buy him the butt eventually, there's no need to as you get one. I got one, so she gave me one. You go on, and I would like to have had one. Did you get one at the house?
Speaker 3: She gave me one?
Speaker 1: There, you go one one? Everybody got one, any one of yours because I don't have one. You don't drink, but we have alcohol. At the house. We have a wine like holder.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, it would be cool like if your wife would probably have someone over and be like, hey, you want a cocktail and they'll think keep it in the closet and go whip it up and they'll think you did it.
Speaker 5: I mean, I can email or see if I can get you a walk in the closet.
Speaker 3: All you come out with this next, it's time.
Speaker 1: For the good news.
Speaker 3: How much box?
Speaker 5: Howard Hoague is known as beach Santa, and he celebrated a milestone. He always goes out to the beach in South Carolina and he picks up trash, trash, trash. Well, he picked up his one million piece of trash on the beach.
Speaker 1: Who counted? I don't know. That's awesome. But you have a clicker with you like somebody's going in and out. Man. I saw a guy at the airport who just like Santa, drinking a beer. Our driver because the company had provided us a driver to make sure I got places on time for Higart Country Festival. What Santa Claus. Maybe it's the same guy, and I think he gets used to being called Santa all the time. Cause Scuba yelled out, oh look at this Santa's driving us something like mart He's like, I guess anybody with a white beard kind of knows what they're getting. A million pieces of trash. He's parts.
Speaker 5: Has made it in two thousand litter sweeps like where they get a you know, a big group of people together.
Speaker 1: He's been in two thousand of them. Those are fun back in the you've done a litter swite, yeah, in high school. Really nice to go anytime. Let's just a chance to go to the boy. Are we doing this? Guys? I didn't want to do it. I did it, Okay, I believe it's not just an want. I did that one. The adopt a highway used to be a big thing. Yeah, that's I see the signs. That's dangerous to clean up the highways. Well, somebody's got to do it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but that's why you do the inmates's.
Speaker 1: Just if you're a car. Okay. Interesting, good jobs at beach, Santa, That's what it's all about. That was telling me something. Good people all over the world post the same eerie UFO footage all over the world. So not just one person who's drunk a trailer park, you know, one like my cousin, Oh, Nettie's who did who saw my brother? But he was He starts every story with man, I was having a couple of beers and he saw. Wasn't that? Wasn't that at all. People all around the globe reported seeing a UFO late Thursday night as an orange light zipped across the sky. Some still don't know what it was. All of a sudden, oother story started coming out, Oh it's this.
Speaker 4: Is it the same footage or they all have different footage.
Speaker 1: It's the same footage and they were able to get it from a lot of different places. People across the world reported seeing them a serious identified flying object coasting overhead in a spiral pattern late Thursday night. Now some people are like, oh no, that was a SpaceX Falcon. But some people like, that's not the SpaceX Falcon spiral just like doing a spiral thing. There's like four things they say it could be of it. To me, if I were to guess, it looks like aliens, just a guess. If I were guessing. That's from the New York Post. I'm just saying I got a couple of these stories from the Sun. Did a time traveler show up in Florida? A TikToker may have caught a time traveler on a security camera. A Shawl has this was bizarre because it popped up in my feet when the algorithm, because he knows what I want to see. It made the news, so he shared the video that shows a guy in shorts and a white T shirt with a backpack on. The guy wanders into the guy's backyard, says something, and then walks into a shed on the property. COFs were called to the shed and the shed was empty, but the camera never ever saw the person leaving the shed like the so the time machines in the shed, then the shed and there's more. The next day, the same person got notified that someone was in his backyard and the footage shows shows an older man walk out of the shed and he was no stop stop. The footage never shows the guy going in, so it looks like this person went into the time machine. N I just got older, lived a whole life somewhere and it came back home. Right, So they think it's the same guy just kind of. It looks like the same guy is older and he's got a backpack, so he's clearly a traveler. No, he didn't backpack on the first one. Yeah, yeah, yeah, so he was traveling. I watched the footage with my own eyeballs. There's no edit bones, do you understand possibly you understand that, you can dude, what are we talking about. We should do this, We should create a video.
Speaker 3: Let me edit.
Speaker 1: Why by the way, why is there a guy even walking in his yard? Right? No? No, not right? It would be his buddy Jim. It's not trust me, I asked you did it. We should do this again. So quick to go, something is not true, something's not true. Something, Oh, so quick to go. That's not an alien, that's not a time traveler. We're so quick and probably because it's true, probably because that's the right thing to say. But we don't know everything. It's proven all the time. The discovery is constantly.
Speaker 3: You could be living that simulation you think you're in.
Speaker 1: It's always a video. Guys, you know you can edit these things. This is not edited video. Okay, you can't edit on TikTok of course. Not u. There is a supercomputer that now says when the Earth will end in our nerd minute here supercomputer. Yeah, do you know when they say the Earth's get into this many years and it's more than like two hundred. I don't care because you're not gonna be around. I'm like, what, I'm not gonna be here? Five kids are not going to be here. That's pretty selfish in me to think. But when it says the Earth will in a two hundred and fifty million years, hey got kind of root for that. Yeah, I'm cool with that two hundred fifty million years. I was supposed to care. If that's the case too, that means you can litter all you want, no, because.
Speaker 2: We also, yes, we're doing certain things for.
Speaker 1: The future, but we want here spray because.
Speaker 3: We want it to be nice while we're here as well.
Speaker 1: That can affect us though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, littering everywhere.
Speaker 4: You do one day and tell people like, hey, throw your cans out the window.
Speaker 1: Large litter whatever you want. In the first ever climate model of the distant future Earth that but two fift million years, I don't I don't care. And then finally, alien abduction is a real thing. That insurance the insurance for Alien Adults insurance from KPQ SO Washington State ranks two for UFO sidings in the nation, and there is a sort of insurance that you can buy. There's a policy nineteen ninety nine. It pays out ten million dollars if you get abducted. But you're getting in an alien signature to verify your claims.
Speaker 4: Right right, which is what like a print?
Speaker 1: Cay have hooks. No, they can write.
Speaker 3: We don't know that.
Speaker 1: They can travel here. They can take a pen. Right.
Speaker 4: That is genius by the insurance companies, unless they have to pay one all of a sudden, they'll never pay one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just send it off to PSA, get authenticated like I do with the things. This is a ten next thing, you know, Yeah, this is real alien signature. It's a ten. Tell me you're telling me all four of those stories are stupid and roll, Yes, every single one. Well, then there you have it.
Speaker 3: All right, thank you guys.
Speaker 1: Let's do a draft much like the NFL draft or NBA draft today. We'll be drafting nicknames for money. It could be anything, nicknames for money. If people called this, you got it, you can list it. I won the old dice roll. I'll go first. I'm gonna go cash number one. Answer. That's good. I feel like it's right down the middle, not sexy, but also it's what everybody calls it. Everyone still uses that. First nickname for money is cash Amy nicknames for money. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, spend that cheddar, Yeah, why are you hating everybody? He has a belt in front of him the only time he's ever won. Like, I kind of know what I'm talking about. You know, you won the one draft in five years. Okay, go ahead, lunch Bucks, do good one spell it, d o U g H got it? Okay, champ Eddie. Oh man, there's so many, but I'm just gonna go with Bucks. Bucks, got five hundred bucks. Bucks. Just get Bucks, Okay, and then Morgan's out maybe for the first time ever. That's crazy. Yeah, Ray, easy one bag okay, I mean you can get the bag backs of only money bags, Like it doesn't matter. Hey, you know what, it's you. I'm not trying to be Eddy here. I like bag though, but like get that bag, but that means a bag of money. He's trying to get that bag.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, yeah, here, Yes, I've heard that where my kids say that.
Speaker 1: My son says, yeah, you sold the bag. I don't know what that means. Raymundo, you get to go first the second time around because you went last year. What is your second one just because it sounds funny.
Speaker 9: And me and my friend when I first went to college called our money this for an entire year.
Speaker 1: Loot okay, yeh man, you got any loot on you? Yeah? How much loot you need? You get to loot. Pirates use to say that too, or like eighteen hundred bank robbers like that, Eddie, you got bucks? What do you got with yours? Man? Where do I go here? I go like young with the kids, or I just like keep it like general. I think I'm gonna go with jingle welling in.
Speaker 5: My pocket the change way back.
Speaker 1: Hey, you got some jingle on you?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: That sounds like either a Christmas song or like you don't have money so you only got jingle? You know the jingle jangle? You know, I hear you. Jingle's changed to me. Yeah that's money, dude, I hear you money here you samp? I like it? They Sorry, Champ. I should never questioned the champ. All right, lunchbox, you have do what else you're doing? Man?
Speaker 5: I don't remember what Amy said.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can't tell you. I know.
Speaker 5: Haang it oh man ah give.
Speaker 1: Remember if he doubles up, it goes down. His poop.
Speaker 5: I know that's why I'm scared.
Speaker 1: I forgot about that. Give me moolah. Oh that's good, dude. Okak about moolah. Amy, you have cheddar. What are you gonna put with it?
Speaker 3: Paper?
Speaker 1: Paper?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll never say that. You have the kids that paper?
Speaker 4: Yeah, like my son would be like that. You got paper right See with jingle, I didn't want to go too young. My son's sixteen.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go with I'm just gonna go. I'm gonna go with cheese, straight up cheese. You got cheddar, but I got cheese. You only got one kind. I got all the cheeses.
Speaker 3: I got it.
Speaker 1: I got cash and cheese. Amy's got cheddar and paper, lunchboxes, got dough and moolah. Eddie's got bucks in jingle. That's money, dude, dude. This is why you always look like you hit your one Like hey, blind squirrel gets a nut. You hit it last week. It's fine saying you eliminated again, though. You're gonna go from cham to eliminated in one week. Okay, Ray Mundo's got bag and loot. Okay, uh, final round to add to cash and cheese. I'm gonna do de Niro like Robert. Yeah, yeah, I've got de Niro? Is it? Oh yeah, I can go pay those then you can do it? Or yeah, yeah you can do that too.
Speaker 2: Is it bad because Benjamin's is only one hundred?
Speaker 1: I almost said Benjamin to I'll be honest with you. It's like, I mean, doesn't matter Eddie pick Nichols.
Speaker 2: So because I'm going between like Bank or Benjamin, I almost did Benjamins. Yeah, I can get specific.
Speaker 3: I'll go Benjamin's good.
Speaker 1: Lunchbox bread.
Speaker 3: That's a joy.
Speaker 1: You went go in bread? Should you go butter NEETs? Oh you're done, You're I'm gonna go biscuits. Hey, this is the wrong draft.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: We're doing money.
Speaker 5: Jingling number one that I'd be bragging about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, jingleing bucks Man jingle terrible. We're all getting good laughs with jingles terrible. Let's go ahead, Okay like jingle jangle even then be bad, but at least you kind of You know, dude, you never heard you got a little jingle? Hey man, we're going out tonight. You got jingle? No, okay, I never that way. I never heard that either, or I but I have heard got a little jingle in my pocket? Go, and that's where I got it from. I think, go ahead. Do you think let's see bones? Dang? You went cash? I can't tell you, Yeah, I can't. No, I remember him going cash. You you you went cash? Did I? So I think I'm gonna one up you on this one and I'm gonna go with Kazash. Yeah goodbye. Just take the belt, Now what do you do? Just take the belt, put it on the floor, like who knows who's gonna get it? But take the belt and put it on the floor. Hey, we're going out. You got Kazash, Yeah, Kazash jingle. Oh yeah, that's c A Z A s A. You won't get another win. It's a prey till twenty twenty nine. Broight Morgan, Oh you're out? Sorry, Uh pray g Never I'm going to Vegas, I always tell my boys. Yeah, I'm rolling up with a couple of g's. Geez, oh geez, like a G got it? Yeah, jeez. Do you ever roll up with a couple of g's typically in Vegas? Yeah, I'll be at G heavy. You'll take two thousand dollars. Yeah, for a whole weekend, you'll take you really will take no, no, there's no way ray with Vaser's money, and my like, yeah, I like this, Jesus good. I'm not hating on Geez. I'm just saying you saying you're taking a couple of g's. Bright. It just goes with what I'm saying though, because if I have less than a thousand, it's not a G. But do you ever show up with a couple, literally a couple of g's. I have taken a couple of g's before, do I every time? No? Have you more than one time?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, that's including his fly hotel.
Speaker 5: Okay, So here we go.
Speaker 1: You can vote to Bobby Bones dot com. You look at the whole body of work. Don't slick the first round pick. I have cash, Cheese and de Niro. Amy has cheddar, paper and Benjamin's lunchbox has dough, Moolah and bread. Eddie has bucks jingle and kazash does sound good to get bucks? Was solid, but I stopped there. Do you like kizash or jingle? Ramondo has bag loot and geeze some other ones. Some other ones that I had would have been like cabbage, I like that some coin bacon bring home the bacon.
Speaker 2: Scratch blungches right with a whole bread bread winner say bread.
Speaker 1: I mean all of them are right except for Eddie, Kadash and jingle. Well those are all used to a little jingle in my pocket, going stacks, scrilla, Hondi's paper paper. Oh we already do that. Somebody picked that, isn't they checchin anyway? Do chiacchin sounds you hear when you win money? I go vote to Bobbybones dot com on our dumbest draft. You had nicknames for money. Good job everybody. Eddie you played too? Yeah? Man, Yeah, I bet I went it. You played too, Eddie?
Speaker 3: Yeah Yeah.
Speaker 1: Here's a voicemail right here.
Speaker 6: Hey, Amy, I have a mourning corny for you that I think is hilarious. So did I tell you someone broke into my house and stole all of my fruit? I am absolutely peachless.
Speaker 1: I love that all right. Here is the next one.
Speaker 5: Bobby.
Speaker 10: I lost my Aggie ring in twenty twenty down in port Randa, Texas. Four years later, twenty twenty four, a lady was metal detecting, found it for me, met up with her, and I got it back.
Speaker 1: Anything is possible, Amy, Anything is possible. We're looking for Amy's Aggie ring. We have been for years. There's a reward of fifteen hundred dollars. It says Moffatt Amy's made name on the side. She lost it in North Carolina or someone stole it from her house because her house was burglarized.
Speaker 3: Like really, yes, and it took more than fruit.
Speaker 1: We believe you, But it could have been just lost. No, No, I know, and that's why she's like, really, no, we believe you that because other stuff was taken too. Yes, unless you took all the stuff to hide the fact that you lost your ring, man, that'd be next level time.
Speaker 2: No, my husband was in Afghanistan and his Air Force Academy ring was stole.
Speaker 1: Next level thinking through that a way just to hide the fact that he lost it. That's good stuff. Okay, Next up this is play Alex and Austin.
Speaker 5: Please, I just wanted to kind of process out with my awesome weekend at our Heart Country.
Speaker 1: It was just so amazing.
Speaker 7: I've never been to live in Austin, so hear about it all the time.
Speaker 1: My husband and I got to.
Speaker 7: Be a bangers on Friday night.
Speaker 1: We got to meet you all, which just like a dream. But it's also very weird to like be a fan and know about y'all and be invested in y'all, but then to meet you and you obviously have no idea who we are.
Speaker 3: I don't know, right, how do you be cool in such a situation?
Speaker 1: And I don't know that we did a good job. But it was so so fun and it was just we're coming down off the high slowly. Well, thanks appreciate that. I hope we gave you a good time for a good time. Call us what I always say, so I write our numbers in the bathroom wall. Thank you for calling. Glad we got to meet you, and hope the trip was amazing. Pile of stories.
Speaker 2: Google is rolling out audio emojis, which will play a sound while you're talking on the phone with someone, so you know, like you may respond to a text with an emoji. Well, now mid conversation, you can respond to the conversation with a sound.
Speaker 1: Emoji sounds ay, terrible. Why can't you just respond with your voice or just go like, oh god, but do you have to like pull your phone off your head push it.
Speaker 2: Maybe if you're talking on speaker or something, or you have your earbuds in, then you're looking at your phone and you can hit it like here's another one.
Speaker 1: In theory, funny should be on a phone call. No, I feel like stop doing.
Speaker 3: My kids would just be like making noises the whole time.
Speaker 1: I feel like people would just call and only do that as a frank call. Woh, okay, I'm sure we'll figure out a way to make it useful for all of us.
Speaker 2: Because I feel like when emoji's first came out, we were like what are these what?
Speaker 3: Well, we really use them, and now we use them like.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, just a talking and like how are you going to do it while talking? But I'm with you. Go ahead, all right.
Speaker 2: I have away where moms can get a babysitter for a year or dad's but this is for Wednesday, So.
Speaker 1: Eddie, wi'e you set up tall? Oh what do you mean? Never that's interested in anything? Go ahead, you can get a babysitter for the whole year.
Speaker 3: Weddy.
Speaker 2: You should enter for your wife because it is a Mother's Day. What you have to do is you order flowers from door Dash anytime between May tenth and May twelfth, so that's this weekend, and if you spend more than thirty dollars, you enter the promo code Gift of Time, and that's how you enter.
Speaker 3: It's that easy Gift of Time, and.
Speaker 2: You could be selected to get a prepaid gift card that's worth about forty eight hundred dollars and they say that that is enough to have a bag be sitter all.
Speaker 1: Year, all year, not for aady that's like a weekend four kids.
Speaker 2: Maybe yeah, I mean, I guess it depends on how long you need the babies that or whatnot. But they're providing me the gift card that'll give you that much money, and it's on a prepig gift card, so I assume you could probably use it for whatever you want.
Speaker 1: It doesn't have to be a baby's babysitter dot commerce I thing.
Speaker 3: No, this is a gift or door dash for moms.
Speaker 1: Well, then if you get a five thousand our gift card, I doubt you'd use it on a babysitter. Nah, I got other ideas.
Speaker 2: So did you see Martina McBride on Sarah Evans podcast.
Speaker 1: I can't say it did. I must have missed that one.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It came up on my YouTube, so I ended up watching about thirty minutes of it and it was a good chat. It's called Diving in Deep with Sarah Evans.
Speaker 1: On Sarah's podcast.
Speaker 3: So I have that one hasn't popped up on my YouTube.
Speaker 1: I'm not on yet. They didn't play me yet.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, the Martino one came up and they were just talking about how being an artist today is so different from when they were coming up, and that Sarah made a comment that you know, a label may not even look at someone unless they have a million followers. I don't know if she was exaggerating by a million, but I just didn't know your thoughts on followers and getting looked.
Speaker 1: At followers not really the issue if the virility of the song. Mostly if you can have a ton of followers, and if you just putting out crap, you could be an influencer that gets followers another way. And you decided to do music that doesn't matter. You could just start an Instagram page and I have eighteen thousand followers, but you have a song that's gone crazy viral on TikTok or instagrams. That's where the numbers come in a little more than followers. But yeah, it's definitely They even pick songs with major artists based off of what songs catch and what songs don't. But the problem with that is you can't really predict the algorithm, and sometimes the algorithm just works better for different reasons, for different things, so it's not really a fair but yes, yes, all that is true.
Speaker 3: What did you and Sarah talk about when you were on?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I did work for an hour. She grew up up like I did, and she read my book and she was like, I have so much talk about and I was like okay, and then we talked. I don't even remember. I mean, it's just fun and you do.
Speaker 3: A lot of talking, so it's hard, am I right now?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, mamie. That's my Kyle.
Speaker 1: That was Amy's pile of stories. It's time for the good.
Speaker 3: News produce already.
Speaker 1: So bones you talked about this yesterday a little bit, but I have more to the story, which is so cool. It's a guy from North Carolina. He's eighteen years old. Never play the lottery really, his name was Donnie. Oh that kid. And he goes in the convenience store and he's buying chips, he's buying coke and he looks down. He's like, man, there's a scratch off digger right there, like I don't know, he had a gut feeling. He says that I should just buy that ticket, and he could not have bought one even last year. Eighteen. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So it's called the twenty dollars big cash payout scratch off ticket.
Speaker 1: Says, let me have one of those. He scratches it. He wins the top prize of two million dollars. But here's the crazy part. When he goes to the headquarters, they're like, all right, here it is. You get the lump sum of all the money at once, or you can get hundred thousand dollars for twenty years. You have to take the lump, right, Oh, he took the lump, sung, But see why would you take the lump? I would always take the lump because life happens.
Speaker 4: Sure, when he's eighteen, this is the most you'll ever get paid if.
Speaker 1: You take the lump. Let's say it's seven hundred thousand dollars. Yeah right, I mean you can put that in the bank and draw some interest off of it. Also have it all buy something bigger and then or invest even more five hundred thousand at a time. I feel like the lump is probably the way to go if you if you use it smartly. If you're not gonna use it smartly, it's probably better to get the hundred Yeah yeah, yeah yeah, because like eighteen years old, you have a lot of discipline, So I'm thinking, like, just give me the one hundred thousand. That's why you would not say that, because you have no discipline, right, So freaking cool, don't you think though, And I'll go to our expert lunchbox here that everybody feels like they have a gut feeling when they buy a ticket though.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean that's why you buy a ticket. You're like, oh, that's the one. That's the one. You look at him, they're all shiny and sparkly, like, yep, not true, though.
Speaker 1: You hear these stories of people that just buy tickets all the time and they're like, oh I forgot I had them all on my truck. Like that's not a good feel. Maybe it's a gut feeling they bought it. They just look at it, like, I don't think you ever have a gut feeling not to get one. Then you get one, don't get it, but I got one? Anyway, That kid eighteen years old and just want two million dollars. That's a great story. That's what it's all about. That was telling me something good. Here's a voicemail from Beverly and Aubany, Georgia.
Speaker 7: Longtime listener, first time caller.
Speaker 1: I have listened ever since.
Speaker 7: Before you guys were on the country station, you were on a pop station in my area, and you're the only reason I even listened to country music now because I had to listen if I wanted to hear you guys. But I heard another caller call in, and it it fired me to call because I too, never listened to TALT Radio. I thought TALT Radio was so boring, but the first time I heard your show, I was just enthralled and I have listened ever since. If I miss a day, I catch it on the podcast. So love you guys.
Speaker 1: That's really nice of you to say, especially because we like your friends in real life, where we like your family in real life. Can also annoy the crap out of you, but we know that, so we don't come on and just go, okay, let's not be annoying today. We come on and we try to have a day, and at times we can be extremely annoying. Or extremely funny or extremely happy, but we try to keep it as real as we possibly can. Sometimes we fight and it's awkward, just like it Thanksgiving when your parents won't shut up about But politics, Yeah, that happens, and with us it's not politics, but it's anything. But for you new listeners, there are times where you're like, oh, I can't take this, but come back tomorrow. It'll be different. But you know, when you're together a long time. We've been together a long time. You know that's what happens. Let's do one more, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Ray, helicopter, Hella copter over my head?
Speaker 5: How many eddies can I count?
Speaker 3: Eddie not being a helicopter parent idiot?
Speaker 1: What's she talking about? Why don't you call me an idiot? Oh? I don't know, that's just your general life problem anything specific. I think it just you generally. Is that a real song? That's a good one?
Speaker 4: No number one helthy copter, hellicopter, Eddie or an idiot?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I do like it though. All right, Let's go to get the Morning Corny, the Mourning Corny.
Speaker 3: How do you turn a brain into water? Take away the b rain?
Speaker 1: Got it? That was the Morning Corny?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Like the word yeah, the word yeah, got it all right, Amy versus Lunchbox in this game. We played it yesterday with just Lunchbox. He lost all his money playing the game. So what we're gonna do is, I will give you the lead singer. You tell me the name of the band. Write your answers down, Amy versus Lunchbox Ready number one, Randy Owen. Randy Owen is the lead singer of what band? Let me know when you're in and then in for the wind Lunchbox Alabama, Amy, Alabama? Correct? Oh, play me music like Grandma Grandpa used to play Billy Corgan. No chance, lead singer, Lunchbox can get it, I think so, I think you'll get it. Oh, thank you said, no chance for you, Lunchbox, Lunchbox smashing pumpkins, Amy.
Speaker 3: Smashing pumpkins.
Speaker 1: Okay, the world is a vampire. Damn. Brian Wilson.
Speaker 3: I'm in.
Speaker 5: I'm in for the wind, Lunchbox beach Boys.
Speaker 1: Amy boy correct, help me, Randa, Help help me, Randa, help me rounda good, help me run get her out of my heart. David Lee Roth m dam oh man, I've heard that name before. David Lee Roth.
Speaker 5: Sing David Lee Roth we've hit a speed bump.
Speaker 1: David Lee, David David Lee Roth is the lead singer.
Speaker 2: I am David Lee, David Lee Roth, David David.
Speaker 5: Okay, ah, no, that's not right.
Speaker 3: I guess I'm right.
Speaker 1: Lunchbox Pantera, Amy van Halen, Ah, Jimmy Zeppelin, Jim there's no Zeppelin. Don't tell it. Don't tell her. I'm sorry. Next up, Jimmy Zeppelin. Are you kidding? Sammy Hagar? H what give you the lead singer? Give me the band, Sammy Hagar? Have you heard of him?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: I am it, Sammy Hagar, I'm the uh alright.
Speaker 1: I'm in for the whim Amy the Eagles. Lunchbox the Judge van Halen again, the second singer, Yeah, his second singer not as well? Jump jump dang? Will you hit him with the third singer? Though? No, I would have to go no, Okay, I can't remember his name from extreme Yeah, that's all I know. I don't know his name name all right. Next up, Robert Plant. Oh, I give you a lead singer. You tell me the band Robert Plant. It's three to three right now, it's the first one to five.
Speaker 3: No, wait, Robert Plants. I know it's Robert.
Speaker 1: Plant Ah, I'm in for the wind. Lunchbox, led Zeppelin A correct.
Speaker 4: Dang l box is going back and forth with one with two names.
Speaker 1: The other one I can't tell you.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, let me write that down in.
Speaker 1: Ronnie van zandt.
Speaker 5: I've heard that name before.
Speaker 1: Oh, Ronnie, if one of you guys get it, you in. If it's to five, you got that four right now? Ronnie van zandt Ronnie van zandt oh Vanny that's what they called him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they called him v for short.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm in for the wind all right, Amy Skinner Lunchbox, Leonard Skinner correct.
Speaker 3: I would have never had that.
Speaker 1: This is crazy. Next up, sudden death.
Speaker 11: Maddie Healy, Maddie, Mattie Healey, are you are you saying, Maddie or Matty is hypnotizing me?
Speaker 1: That's what it sounds like. I will do whatever you say. Mattie Heally, I don't know what you're saying. He's made Matty.
Speaker 11: I don't know what he's saying, Matty, Like, does it matter it's either a guy.
Speaker 1: Or a girl.
Speaker 5: Mattie is a girl, Matty, matt I don't know that you can mat.
Speaker 1: Bro just say you don't know it now, I'm not going to say that.
Speaker 5: I would never admit that in heally like Helio.
Speaker 1: He buddy. But yeah, I'm in the Amien Lunchbox four non Blondes Amy.
Speaker 3: The Doobie Brothers.
Speaker 1: Amy. I thought you would get it.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 1: That's Taylor Swift Sex nineteen seventy five.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's right, it's a familiar.
Speaker 1: Okay, sun Death buzzing with your name? Okay, Jared Reddick, Jarrett Reddick, buzzing with your name.
Speaker 8: Guys, Amy, Amy catillactory incorrect?
Speaker 3: Isn't Jarrett Jared.
Speaker 1: Lunchbock, Jarrett Reddick, Jarrett Reddick, lunch box correct? I just feel like go ahead of you? Wrong god Oasis in correct, bowling for suit. Oh that's a good one. The need up Florence Welch machine correct. Wow, job, All right, let's get to the news.
Speaker 5: Bobby stories.
Speaker 1: This one is definitely a what's wrong with people? What's wrong with people? A San Diego area school district superintendent was fired this week after students unless she threatened to ban them from their graduation ceremonies after they inadequately plotted her daughter at a banquet, meaning they didn't applaud enough. Oh yeah. The board that oversees the roughly thirty five thousand student Poe Way Unified School District voted unanimously to dismiss Mary and Kim Phelps. In a statement, the board said, quote, I lost all confidence players, coaches, and parents alleged that Phelps bullied and harassed members of the softball team after a banquet. Players who were upset that this daughter was named MVP didn't clap that much, so then shed and according to the stories she held up against them. That's from the La Times. What's wrong with people? With people? This is from Hello Fresh survey. A survey revealed that people tend to reach for fast food when they're having a bad day. Researchers ask people out the foods they instantly go to to try to improve their moods, and fast food tacos especially top the list. You're not feeling good, what do you grab? Amy?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, like some sort of chip situation.
Speaker 1: So salty? Huh? Yes, I go sweet. I'll get on and order donuts uber Eats. I'll just type in donuts to see what it shows up. Sounds good, and I ordered like three different places at once. Eddie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this thing spot on. Like, there's McDonald's by my house, and usually if I'm having a bad day, I'll stop by there and get a quarter pound or with cheese, mcflurry, doctor pepper, lunchbox, strawberry milkshake.
Speaker 5: M that'll make you, putting you in a good mood. Fresh strawberries, grind up in that ice cream.
Speaker 1: I find it doesn't put me in a better mood. Actually, it gives me just a minute to forget about the bad mood because I'm like, oh, it's still not and I feel worse about myself later for having eleven donuts. You know, eleven donuts due I will eat. I never posted this video series that I did. My wife went out of town for some stuff and I was at the house and I was doing my wife's away weekend and I recorded everything I did on my wife's away. I ordered donuts, I played mad. I mean, it was all just like and I never really posted it because I thought it felt a bit celibratory. But it wasn't that. It was just like I was ruining myself, yeah, being a version of me that I was when I was single, and I was just like, man, I'm going hard at doing everything. I'm not. I went to the store and bought more baseball cards. I was, I was doing everything. You're out of control. Yeah, I never posted in like that. I felt. A family in Quebeca searching for answers after discovering their father's remains didn't make it back to them. So this is from W g RZ. It was another man.
Speaker 3: Actually, they got a wrong body.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the funerals were scheduled and they had multiple ceremonies. I think that were happening. And his daughter had been desperately calling and emailing as many officials as possible trying to find his body. And so she followed the directions that were given to her by the Canadian consulate had the body returned to the family. It costs like seventy three hundred bucks. The casket arrived and it was a Russian man who was twenty years younger than her father. This guy had a full head of hair and tattoos that her father didn't have at all. Like, it wasn't I think it wasn't even close. That's from w g r Z. It's like we're like, ha ha, but you're a dead parent, You're already. It's already a traumatic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you want to know where it is, didn't.
Speaker 1: You get I've been drag off.
Speaker 2: And then I'm starting to wonder what happened. Yeah, and there's a Russian involved.
Speaker 3: Like now I'm worried.
Speaker 1: Planters nuts are recalled after discovery of possible fatal contamination. I love nuts. Did you did you hear that part get enough nuts? Well? I said fatal contamination.
Speaker 3: But Syria, I think right.
Speaker 1: Minnesota based Hormale Foods has issue to recall for two Planters products. Listen, nut, give me all the nuts you and give me. However, I like nuts that are like honey. Oh, honey roasted. Those are good. I don't even know if they're really roasting the honey or what. I love a honey roasted nut.
Speaker 3: No you do?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, And I don't think. I don't think that's this, So I feel okay, But I will eat a whole bag of those. I know I shouldn't. Hormel, Oh there are honey roasted peanuts. Oh my god. Hormel produced the contaminated honey roasted peanuts and Deluxe lightly salted mixed nuts for Planners at one of its facilities and then gave them to publics and they sold them in Florida, George, Alabama, North Carolina. After producing and distributing the product, they discovered the package contents contained lasteria mono cidogens. What do you do, like if you were in Georgia at the publics, then you're eating that, right, you just monitor your health? Well, first you stop eating it, you go, and then you just monitor to make sure you're not sick, because I'm sure every nut doesn't have it. It's probably just in a couple or a few if I'm guessing, But you just stop. Okay, you probably take it back, get a refund too from AP and you know, I can appreciate it when someone wants to improve tourism in an area and create an environment where you go and there's fun stuff to do. Or they're working to boost tourism in Afghanistan if you're planning a trip this summer, I haven't thought about that one. The Taliban is hoping that they can entice travelers to pay a visit to Afghanistan.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, can you show me one person that will be enticed.
Speaker 1: Where you canna rune a camel? But about thirty men have been crammed into a classroom at a Taliban run institute training tourism and hospitality professionals. It should be noted that the students are all men because women aren't allowed to study beyond the sixth grade level.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, I'm definitely not going.
Speaker 1: The Taliban wants to boost tourism. Canna spind the world that you goes no. For the sixteenth straight season, CBS was the most watched network in primetime. What does CBS have CSI right, I don't know. I don't watch really linear or television unless it's sports. I watch a lot of the shows that networks have if I like them, but I don't really watch live TV. So super Bowl that's only one man. There's only one Rookie drama Tracker. Oh, rookies good Tracker. Those are two different ones. No, Rookie Drama Tracker. It must be a show the first season that's one. Yeah, rook Tracker. There's not a show called rookie. There's a show. There's a show called tracker. Yeah, that's what I'm saying, Okay, which is there's a rookie one on over.
Speaker 3: There's two different ones.
Speaker 1: You said a rookie is good. Yeah, I've seen The Commercion. I've seen the preview for that. I don't see anything called Rookies.
Speaker 3: It is called The Rookie.
Speaker 1: I'm super fan. Is that show that Morgan tried to get on for Shania Twain?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, I never made it.
Speaker 1: Tough at Nails. I'm looking at their their little list of shows here. Toughest Nails is the guy from Amazing Race who hosts that show about like I don't know, everybody goes to work, like tough Jobs or something.
Speaker 3: He good show and talked about it.
Speaker 1: I know. It's like it's a show where it's like watch him take this rebar and you're like, well, that's stepdead. He does that every day. That's from the Hollywood Reporter, wrapped it up in ninety two minutes. Americans are done with long movies. Amen, Yes, what are we doing? Man? If that movie's over one hundred twenty minutes, it's hard for me to get in and get it get started. Our shorter attention spans leading into shorter movies. We could be saying goodbye to Oppenheimer and Avatar type movies that are super long. Hey, Mike, talk to me here a Movie Mike from Movie Mike's Movie Podcast. Do you still like long movies? I love long movies.
Speaker 12: If I go to the movie theater and don't see a movie that's at least two hours, I feel like a wasted time.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's why you don't go to the movie theater but watch them at home. Maybe that's it if it's a theater release. I don't know, but those will eventually be at home too.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 12: Long movies have been a part of history forever gone with the Windows pour Hour as slavery. We stopped that too because we realized it was a bad move. You know, there's a lot of bad things that are historically got rid of. They're not the same, though, but every year there's like three movies that are over, maybe close to three hours.
Speaker 1: I think we should generally shorten our movies if something deserves it. I like that movie in Oklahoma, the one that where they treated the Native Americans bad got killed as the flower moved killers are Flager. That's a really good movie. Those long though, yes it's very long. It deserves to be long because I needed to hear here and see the whole story. Tragic, even like hate what happened. But I felt like it was a really good movie that couldn't have had But I think I would have wouldn't have minded Killed Her to the Flower Moon one and Killers to the Flower Moon two, and both as.
Speaker 2: Both from like Oppenheimer. I watched it home, and I think I just watched it over two.
Speaker 1: Days open, and yes, I would like to watch.
Speaker 12: I think it comes down to budget, to a movie that costs two hundred and fifty million dollars to make, that's at least a two hour movie or is.
Speaker 1: It a two movie shoot where they shoot and then just find a place to split it? Like, I didn't really like I didn't dislike it, but I watched Lord of the Rings. It's like, because I've never seen it, so I wanted to watch and watch them all one Christmas. I was back in my single days. And I don't think it's a spoiler, but the end of one of the movies, nothing happens. They're just walking whole lives. It happening in all those movies. Yeah, it's like the end of the movie's ending, and I'm like, well, only seven minutes left of this thing. Something BIG's gotta happen, And they're just walking and it ends. So I feel like they just shot that whole nine hours in one sitting. They should have movies are too long? All right, thank you? Might seventy passengers get sick and all start vomiting during a fight. It's in the daily mail.
Speaker 2: And the peanuts or what what the peanuts? Peanuts on a planet.
Speaker 1: I'm hearing weird things me too, man. So they say it's unclear what caused the illness, but the pilot had to call a medical team and have them ready because seventy people were vomiting on the plane. What water?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Something?
Speaker 1: And do you think seventy people drink water?
Speaker 10: Though?
Speaker 1: I don't either, But what does seventy people even do? That's the same on the planes, the air, the air, yeah yeah. Have you ever seen like.
Speaker 4: Smoke come out of those uh air vents in airplanes?
Speaker 1: Do you mean kim trails? Inner? Kim trail? A man, don't get me storted, you mean where you're I think that's not smoke. I think it's more of like a steam. I mean it's some kind of chemical reaction. But no, no, I think it's like a temperature thing more than it did the case. It looks like smoke, and if you really think about you're like, oh man, they can kill us, all right now. I don't think about that though. You don't think about that, think about Bedine the plane crash. I don't think about that happening. And then I was supposed to do this announcement today, but I guess I'm messed up and I've already announced it weeks ago. So from the ACMs, hosted by sixteen time Acmward winning entertainment icon Read McIntyre, The ACM Awards will stream live and also five time ACM Award winner Bobby Bones. We'll do backstage with Bobby Bones during the show. It will showcase intimate artists, interviews, and special moments during the live show. That's cool. I guess I just said the name of it. I don't know. It was almost talk about it. I've been talking about it for like a month that I was gonna be a part of the ACMs. But hey, I'm super happy about it. It's officially out now though it's a fish. Yeah. Yes, So please watch the ACMs May sixteenth at seven pm Central from the Star in Frisco, Texas. You're going to Dallas again. Uh huh, you're probably gonna see Dak and all the again. Yeah. We usually hang out at brunch watch a long movie. You serious, three hour movies we have. We're watching the whole Lord of the Rings together this time. But now I'm excited. Reap is hosting and I'm with her and she throws to me and I do stuff and we throw back and forth, just like the Cowboys. Yeah, but please watch it. And if you don't have Amazon Prime, it's free. It's one of those things we can go to it and still watch it. It's free. It's not behind a paywall. So that'll be May sixteenth, seven pm. I will be on the ACMs backstage, backstage of Bobby Bones, Thank you very much. That's the news Bobby's story. I'll left the Andy to fifty bucks. Wow. Yeah. And I want to put Crystal on in South Carolina because Crystal is going to be a player here. Crystal, Good morning, Crystal, how are you?
Speaker 8: Good morning?
Speaker 1: Studio more morning. So here's the thing with Crystal is that she's just going to be part of the group here. So you get twenty questions. Each of you will get five questions. At the end. You can guess, Okay, anybody who gets right gets the money. But you're you're kind of playing your own game here. Okay, do we know the injury? That's the answer is no, that's your first question. What all right? Thank you Eddie? Yeah? Four questions left?
Speaker 3: Why did you ask that?
Speaker 1: What do you mean you think I'm gonna answer a question as we're doing twenty questions? How did I hurt myself? I shouldn't have asked that? Yeah, okay, there's there's Eddie. Okay, Crystal, what's your question? Did you drop something on yourself? Amy?
Speaker 3: Was it playing a sport?
Speaker 1: No, lunchbox? Was Caitlin involved? No? All right, that's four?
Speaker 5: All right, that's we are nowhere closer to getting Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, Eddie really put you guys on a bad round. Eddie, go ahead.
Speaker 4: Is your injury on the upper half of your body? I'll say the hip is the middle? Yes, supper, You're welcome, guys.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Crystal over to you. Does it involve your dog? No? Amy? What are you staring at? Different? Heart time? Body?
Speaker 3: You're body questions? Okay, did you tear something?
Speaker 1: I don't think so. No, No, it hasn't been diagnosed as a tear. And I'm gonna say no, okay, lunchbox, do.
Speaker 5: You guys even know are we supposed to guess the I'm asking Eddie and Amy?
Speaker 1: Are we guessing the injury or how it? How did I hurt? We don't even know the injury.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to figure out. We're not getting anywhere. All we have is upper body.
Speaker 1: Right, So try to pinpoint where on his body it could be?
Speaker 3: Well, I feel like if it's a tear, it could be that he was throwing.
Speaker 5: What day did this happen?
Speaker 1: That's not a question, it's yes or nose? Lose your question? Oh my goodness? What okay? Is the injury in your head? Like? Head area? No? Okay? So we need a pinpoint where this injury?
Speaker 3: You did hit your head on the camera.
Speaker 1: Crystal, but he said no, head on your stomach? No?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: No? Well yeah, Amy, okay?
Speaker 2: Is it a?
Speaker 3: Is it a? What they're bleeding?
Speaker 1: How did I hurt myself? A good question? Now? How did I hurt myself? Lunchbox? Blood? Uh?
Speaker 5: Was it in Nashville?
Speaker 1: No? Bo? Interesting, there are help A little bit I know much better than the last one. Eddie heard himself.
Speaker 4: Is the injury in one of your extremities on the question.
Speaker 1: Wow, No, Crystal, what's not stomach?
Speaker 3: You're back?
Speaker 1: Yes, Crystal, it's back. It's his back. How did I hurt myself? Any question?
Speaker 3: Okay? Are you is this question?
Speaker 1: Fifteen? Go ahead?
Speaker 3: Are you going to go to a doctor? Nope? About it?
Speaker 1: Not the plan right now? Nope. Lunchbox question sixteen. Were there other people present when you were hurt? Yes? Final four questions Eddie, My last question? Were you doing fifty bucks in the line? Were you doing something that you do every day? No, that's not a bad question, Crystal. What would you call good question? No? Amy?
Speaker 3: Was it? Is it something athletic?
Speaker 1: No, not a bad question. Lunchbox last question?
Speaker 5: Did it take place at the arena where we had iHeart Country Festival?
Speaker 1: No? All right. Twenty questions a run writ your answer down if you get it right. You want fifty bucks? What do you know? Nothing that it was on your back? Okay, it's a big one. What else do you know? That's it? It's not true. It didn't happen at home.
Speaker 3: Come in God, Yes, I guess.
Speaker 5: It was a lot in Nashville. No, he's asking what we know?
Speaker 1: You just said nothing? He said, I said, what are we are? He said nothing, Crystal, you in? I think so? Yeah, ok, everybody's in. Uh Crystal, what you get your your answer down? No?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 1: All right, christ what do you have for fifty bucks? Go ahead?
Speaker 3: You threw you wrack out?
Speaker 1: Yeah? How yeah? How? How? How I hurt myself? You tripped, you fell, you tripped and sold over some over somebody? Sorry, guess go ahead, Amy fifty online.
Speaker 3: Getting luggage down, it's the airplane. Like you, you're like, oh.
Speaker 1: Interesting, and that's really good. That's a good one. I'm gonna hold you. I'm not tell you if that's right. Wrong, blutchbox, it's.
Speaker 5: Really good suitcase in the airplane, putting it or getting it down from the overhead apartment.
Speaker 1: I think, correct, Eddie, that's exactly okay, Eddie, you were stretching incorrect.
Speaker 3: But he does that every day.
Speaker 1: You're also incorrect. You're the same as his.
Speaker 3: So like what dang okay? Oh oh, Jilly won't give you a beer hug?
Speaker 1: No, that'd have been a good one though.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: I was waiting at the airport. I got in a back massage and chair. It shoves the things into your body. Huh. I couldn't get out. I was trapped in it, you know those like shut my legs in it. And then I was like, oh, I gotta kick it out. And it was just shoving these things in my back. You were trapped in the chair. Back's killing me.
Speaker 3: Yeah. That that that's unfortunate. That happened to me. At the mall they get you those chairs.
Speaker 1: I was like, I'm sitting in the air, so I might as well put the four all do in for twenty minutes and the thing is like as a two by four shoving into my back. It wasn't even a massage at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I recommend you do.
Speaker 2: Go see killing me a chiropractor because it's it's done a number on your back.
Speaker 1: Should we put a ban on those chairs? Like go to our congressman band screw that one to invest and want to put them in there? I feel for that stuff. Yeah, let's go.
Speaker 2: The thing is it starts to get worse and you feel it, but then you're like, well maybe if I get more, it'll work it out.
Speaker 3: So I swipe my credit card in and I sit there longer killing me.
Speaker 1: I only do the free trial, Like if you sit there for five minutes.
Speaker 4: It'll randomly just do a roll. It does, yeah, and then it sucks you in. But I don't fall for.
Speaker 1: It, like to show people what it does. Don't fall for it. My back's killing me. That's how I hurt myself over the weekend. No money though, Crystal. Thank you for playing. I thought your questions were pretty good.
Speaker 3: Thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it. Yeah, have a good day, see you later. All right, we'll play a game again. Never, that's tough. It's always asking no questions though, right, we know that, right, yeah, okay, sure, all right, we'll come back. Hold on. There's something called kitchen sinking, and it's when you're in an argument with your partner and you tend to throw everything in the kitchen sink, meaning you bring up unrelated things that maybe are old grievances or things that bother you into the argument to have something else to use in that argument. It's a funny term for it. They say it's a tactic to divert attention from the current topic of discussion. This is from psychology today. That's not why I'll admit I do this not purposefully, I don't think, but that's not why I do it. I think I kitchen sink because I'm losing, and so it's like, well, what else do I have back here? It's not really to divert attention. It's like we could be having a distagram about something and I'm like, but uh oh, you have a really to wash the dishes. You don't even say thanks, She's like I supposed to.
Speaker 3: You don't sing.
Speaker 1: Hey, there's no need to be her right now. I'm telling you how I bring up I'll just bring up random because if like I'm getting just like logic, they dominated in some sort of argument happens all the time more than I would lie.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I saw a shift in like when I was married and we would fight this way. I saw a shift when we were able to, you know, be intentional about not doing that, and our therapists told us like like early on to try not to do it.
Speaker 3: But it still happens.
Speaker 2: But then when we really started actively working on it, it makes a huge difference in how long the fight will last.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but sometimes there's just some good stuff that you're You're like, well, I could really use this leverage right now. Yeah, I never used it. If like I got a good point though.
Speaker 3: And it's not fighting clean. It's like if you if you.
Speaker 1: If you really have fights, I mean.
Speaker 3: Yes they can't. You can argument.
Speaker 1: That's a discussion, man. But isn't our fights about winning? No whatsoever. Always don't think it just about winning. Really it's not even it doesn't matter what it is.
Speaker 3: But you know you do it.
Speaker 2: So now you're if you're aware, you can be like, okay, Bobby, like next time you'll get in an argument, like tell yourself, Bobby, fight clean, fight clean. Don't bring up the old stuff.
Speaker 1: Also, keep notes of things I want to bring.
Speaker 3: Up that's not so you're prepared, Like I go.
Speaker 1: In with the kitchens with the kitchen sink, Like I go in with the sink prepared in case I need to. Unless it's like you know, at halftime, make adjustments. You have the basketball game. You got to make some adjustments at halftime order to stop put there. So I'll do that. I mean, I got a pet for a second, I'll go on. Look, I'm my notes. All right, Oh this I can get this. How does it usually end? Like what happens at the end of the fight. I go to the bathroom and don't come back. Yeah, stay there. I try to listen at the door to see she's gone, yeah, you know, we have the whole thing. But then I'm like, I'm over and I probably lost. So I go to the bathroom and shuts the door, and I do have like ibs. So I don't want to do that anyway. And you can't prove I'm.
Speaker 3: Not you say to her, prove prove I'm not.
Speaker 1: No, because that would be ridiculous. You can't prove I'm not going to the bathroom. So she doesn't like, do a toilet check after let me see if you did well.
Speaker 2: The kitchen sing thing can happen, and obviously any kind of relationship, friendships, it can happen, work relationships or co parenting.
Speaker 3: I feel like I kitchen SYNCD.
Speaker 2: Then the other day with something, I brought up something from four years ago.
Speaker 3: No I did, I did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it just came out, but immediately I knew it was wrong and I shouldn't have done it. And we recovered quickly, and I said I was sorry, but I went hard.
Speaker 3: I brought up something that we've You said you.
Speaker 1: Were sorry in the middle of a fight. What good does that, dude?
Speaker 2: No, I needed to own that I brought up something that wasn't even a part of the conversation, my kinch kitchen synced it like.
Speaker 1: I do own that in an hour after it was over. Then at that time, you're still you clawing for leverage. You know, Yeah, you feel the same.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to I want it to be over.
Speaker 2: I wanted to have a clean discussion and get it over with faster than like have that fester in us being mad at each other, and it makes the whole co parenting experience miserable for the next day. Why not just like get it done there and we can we can recover pretty quickly now.
Speaker 1: But your kitchen sink, Eddie. Now, my wife's the kitchen sinker. I'm more of just like your When she does that, I'm like, focus, focus, Wow, let's stay on track. I don't want to talk about that. That's not what we're talking about right now. We're talking about this since you Usually she's like, okay, well focus. So if you're getting dominated, you don't make half time adjustments. That's what I call it, the kitchen sinking. You don't make half time adjustments. No, man, I'm like Amy, dude, I want it to be done. I hate fighting. Well, me too, I just want it Okay, No, no, you want to win. That's different, I know, but I want to be done. I want to win and be done.
Speaker 3: We're Eddie and are okay with not winning.
Speaker 1: That's probably the difference in a lot like being married for a long time, right, because Amy, you're married for how many years? Seventeen years, Eddie, eighteen, you probably know the healthy way to do it.
Speaker 4: Where I'm still like Amy's right, though, you'll ruin the whole day over a dumb argument.
Speaker 1: If I win, Well, yeah, you'll still ruin it.
Speaker 3: Now, I feel fine, Yeah, great, Okay.
Speaker 1: I don't win as much as they used to do, though, Kitchen Sinking thought it was a funny turn. Bobby Bone Show today.
Speaker 5: This story comes us from or Leeans, Vermont police got a call. You know, hey, pigs are blocking the road over here on Maple Streek. Can you come get them out of the way. And when they showed up, they found two guys in fisticuffs boom boom, punching each other arguing about who gets to keep the pigs. Problem is neither one of them on the pigs. They were just trying to steal them.
Speaker 1: Huh, were they like it picked them a farm?
Speaker 5: Yeah, they got out. They just got out, and then those guys were like, oh, no, I get the pigs. No, I get the pigs, and fisticuffs ensued.
Speaker 1: You like to use that word. I don't think it's been used since, like, you know, those guys were on the street going, get your news, paper, get your news. Right here, there's a fisticuffs. Yeah, No, that's still the one ever uses the word fisticus. It's a fight. Okay, I know what it means.
Speaker 3: I didn't. I'm like, what fisticuffs?
Speaker 1: Oh you didn't know what it meant? No, I only know it because it would be used for like counties local man gets into fisticuffs at the bar the paper.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've ever heard it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You so when he said that, you know what they meant?
Speaker 2: No, I thought like, oh, they got fisted and cuffed.
Speaker 5: He could have said they got in a fight, but instead Yeah, but fisticuffs makes it sound more intense. But they're fighting over pigs that aren't theirs.
Speaker 4: They were trying to teat to keep the pigs for pets, or like probably no, I'll make bacon.
Speaker 1: The word fisticuff dates back to the early seventeenth century, combining a fistic related to fighting with fists and cuff, which is a punch a cuffs of punch. Fisty cuffs was how it was called. Fisty cuffs, then became fisticuffs. Ah so seven yeah, not since the eighteen hundreds. Man, A bit a bit, all right, that's it, Thank you.
Speaker 5: I'm a bunch of bocks.
Speaker 1: That's your bonehead story of the day, Raymundo, where's your truck? Great question, no idea? What what do you mean? Oh? The artists? Yeah, Chase Matthew. He doesn't have it back yet. He's not back yet.
Speaker 9: No, he came and got it from my place. And remember, we need the engine work, we need some wipers handled. And so I assumed it was kind of a NAPA type thing where it goes for a couple of days and it comes back.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen it.
Speaker 2: Oh. I saw him that I heard country festival and he told me that he is doing some crazy things.
Speaker 3: And Ray bebber get.
Speaker 1: Ready, I was going to say the same thing that I just think I saw him at our country festival and he wasn't working on it. Now he wasn't, but he talked to me, but he he was there, so he couldn't have been working on the truck. Therefore, I see why the truck's delayed. I wondered if it was just on some jack somewhere like or some what do they call that? Yeah, I think it's a jack. Yeah, but by what crazy things are is he working on? Like, shouldn't wings, shouldn't like a mechanic? Just do what you're No, I think it just isn't done yet because he's like a famous artist. Now, okay, and I would say the same thing, but you don't have it yet. No, No, I'm using my wife's vehicle, so I have a backup. I'm not worried about it. But at the same time, it has been a couple of weeks. But give me to find out what's going on with it. Are you still cool?
Speaker 9: Just as long as like he didn't take out the engine and just don't totally doesn't work anymore, and he's trying to figure out what to do.
Speaker 1: Now. I don't know anything about it, but I just have seen a different car that's not yours every day up here. Yeah, Okay, Tomorrow I have a press conference at three two pm Central on my Instagram. Will not be doing it from the studio, but I will do it. You want to follow me mister Bobby Bones two pm Central. You'll be able to check that out. I won't say much more about it at a press conference tomorrow. Goodbye, everybody. It is hell, Bobby Bone, Bobby Bones