Speaker 1: Guess what decision We're about to make?
Speaker 2: Horrible decision?
Speaker 1: How do everybody? We have the Horrible Decisions podcast, and we are going to be in Dallas, Texas moroyal day weekend. Bitch is a Sunday. We're gonna be headlining the two Togetherland Festival. And you bitched better than I had. No motherfucker work on Sunday.
Speaker 3: Call out ho, I mean you could do that. But also it's a three day weekend. They have Monday off. We will see you guys in Dallas, Texas at the together Land Festival.
Speaker 4: Make sure you get your tickets now.
Speaker 3: We will be live on the podcast stage that's made twenty six. Get your tickets now at togetherland dot com. Hi, guys, welcome. It's another episode of Horrible Decisions. And I'm speaking this fucking professional because we have a doctor in the building. It's giving science and guys, I can't wait to get into the gauntdamn conversation.
Speaker 4: Anyways, nights, I'm.
Speaker 3: Your girl maybe aka pet to sign aka Debby.
Speaker 1: I'm a person that does believe in My name is Weezy If you're watching on the YouTube, Yes, this is the fake Beyonce outfit from tour we got into email and probably your PR team, I don't know, but anyway, you know, we had a lot of emails of guests that want to come on, and I.
Speaker 2: Was like, we ignore a lot of y'all niggas.
Speaker 1: I was like, I was like, we already had to go on. But then I started clicking and I was like, okay, it's black man. We never had a mail got on. And also I was like the tattoos kind of got me. It was like, is he is he a real doctor? You know what I'm saying, because you remember the guy that had that little fake certificate. Yeah, uh huh, So I wasn't sure. And then I'm like, you just want to look at pussy.
Speaker 2: So who do we have in the building today?
Speaker 1: Weezy doctor Michael Reid, the cosmetic g ui in Yes. Yes, so you don't only go into pussy and deliver babies. You want to fix it and make it a pussy. You see what men do. They want to fix it.
Speaker 5: We fix it, You fix it? What be wrong with it? Well it's not me, right, but when you talk about men, we're just happy to be there. This is for women. Women are saying I want this or I want that. And guess what I give them this or that that they asked for. It could be anything. It could be. I don't like the way it looks. It could be I don't like the way it feels.
Speaker 1: What about smell?
Speaker 5: Smell? You can't kelp that too.
Speaker 3: By the way, y'all are watching on her YouTube, Doctor Reid has a wonderful pen. And where were what you thought of?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Like a pan?
Speaker 1: Like what you?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Well, I can't see, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: He has a lovely pin on his coat jacket, and where we thought it was a flower, it is the flower of mother nature. I want this goddamn pin of a pussy. And I would like to start off before we get into what you're able to do. How this started with your profession? When did you know that you wanted to be a cosmetic obg y n and deal with the vagina not only on a personal level but on.
Speaker 1: A professional feeling like everybody wanted to be in it all day?
Speaker 5: But yeah, yeah, so, I mean you know, I'm autritional traditional obgyn. That's how it started. And I've been practicing twenty four twenty six years practicing obg yn, right, And so I would say maybe five years ago. I had this feeling that you know what drew me first to medicine, and OBI was caring for women, you know, making sure that I could do everything that they needed to do, deliver babies, be supportive, encourage and treat right and can you believe that's what got me there? But one day I said, it's hurting me. It's draining me for some reason, right, And I said, I got to try to figure out something to do. It's one of the difficult things for physicians is that there's no place to turn when you get can you get bored? Well, that's a nice way of.
Speaker 3: Okay for looking at pusses all day. You're like, what else can I do with the puss's?
Speaker 1: Send? Pussy? Become boring? Like seventeen So at the beginning, because I feel like every man watching this wants to know you go, You're starting off with lions in the beginning, and you're like, oh my god, this is a good one. Is it the person? Is it?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: When do you stop thinking for yourself and become total doctor?
Speaker 5: As soon as I walk into my front door and turn their teeth, I know that's how you mean. The look Listen listen here, I'm gonna tell you you guys are women. You guys are sexual, you guys are prowesses, you guys are champion, you guys are leading, and you can I'll be on the price. But you all can feel energy, right right.
Speaker 2: So I've been called a siren.
Speaker 5: So if you're coming in to see me and I'm looking at you with a different energy, You're gonna feel it immediately, right. And so I want to change the landscape for women as it pertains their sexual enhancement or gratification. So if I'm going to try to do this for all women, well then all women is business, right, the only business I have fun businesses at home, right, So I want to change things. So I can't be this person, whether it's behind the scenes or outright blinkant. I got to be who I am, and that's to change things. I love that, That's what all. So when do I really turn this on? Yeah, when I go into my office, have.
Speaker 1: You experienced moments where you're almost seeing it so much that when you get home to your wife feel like I had enough?
Speaker 2: We asked this question to point.
Speaker 5: Right, no, because remember I turned it off, and I'm a man. So soon as I go out the door, I turn it back off. And when I turn it back on, I'm looking at everything I look at from out the beach. I got something I'm going to look there. I got the same feelings, same thought, same things that men do.
Speaker 1: Have you ever got hit on by a big why? I know you have? Tell us about the time.
Speaker 5: It was early in my career. So what I what what I've learned because I've opened a practice in North Carolina and Nebraska now Sacramento, and so what I've learned is when you first come out, see, I feel like I'm high value. Okay, oh yeah, I'm coming. Yeah the way we just hate high value. We got to get you another word for that. Okay, Well I think I'm a great person. There we go, all right, And and like I said, I want to be the best, right. So having said that, what was the question?
Speaker 1: When you get tell us about the time you've been on.
Speaker 5: So I was sitting becau You're gonna have to help me with that. I was setting this up. So, like I said, you got to be all right and everything. And I got a letter from a patient. That's what I got was a letter that's through old school. Yeah, this was a long time ago. You got to remember, it was a long time ago. When I first started. She said she's going to do this, that, that, that and everything else.
Speaker 2: Y seventeen years ago. That wasn't even cell phones.
Speaker 1: You had already been up there. You choose a patient.
Speaker 5: Paper wasn't.
Speaker 3: The only cell phones was a little big old thing that they put in a car that we used to that we saw in like New jack City.
Speaker 1: And no, they had seventeen years ago. Girl.
Speaker 2: We were in high school, not seventeen years ago.
Speaker 1: I was he are you fucking mandy?
Speaker 3: I'm doing the mad bitch, I ain't an account and no more. That just sounds like a long time ago. We had cell phones. I did in eighth grade. Let me do the math.
Speaker 1: Girl, we are all no, no, no, speak yourself. Okay, wait, keep going. So she wrote you a letter, What about when you're in it? You never had someone when you're in to be like, well, hey, if you want to see it outside of your gloves.
Speaker 5: Nah, I haven't had that because like listen, like I told you, when you first come in, you're shutting it off right, and then the patient can feel it. If you are not on or off right, they can feel it. The last thing is is that they if you set yourself up and people know they do that you don't do these things, then those pressures go away.
Speaker 1: What about some weird requests or even boundaries you've had to make? For example, we saw t I online saying that he made the doctor make sure his daughter's was there. Have you ever had any fathers just have a ridiculous requests or something that you felt.
Speaker 5: Like it's entirely ridiculous. Sorry t I, but that's entirely ridiculous. You know the hymen breaks, you know, at twelve years old. I mean you could be running, you could be riding a bike. You can do anything in the hymen break, so it has nothing.
Speaker 3: I mean so that you're cherry popping your hymen breaking from penetration, That is a myth.
Speaker 5: That is a myth.
Speaker 1: I didn't want it. Mine did pop from penetration? Did yours?
Speaker 2: My periods started?
Speaker 3: I thought it was just the head went in too, So I don't think it really broke. I don't think my hymen broke.
Speaker 1: Mine must have been real loone. Nothing happened you just my period? Mind you.
Speaker 3: I started my period maybe only four or five years before I lost my virginity, so me understanding my body or my cycle, I was just waiting for blood to come. I ain't know when that motherfucker was coming. I just knew it was coming. And so I do believe like I had a full period. I didn't spot a period, so I was like, whoah, I ain't getting this nigga chord anyway.
Speaker 1: So have you ever had a father or mother come to you about their kid's virginity or something that you said, this is unethical?
Speaker 5: I can't No, I mean no, I haven't had that.
Speaker 1: I guess the weirdos are in Atlanta. Well, the weirdos are in Atlanta. What about husbands? Ooh, our husband's ever comeing to you, maybe saying, hey, can you influence my wife to maybe take some ester it? Maybe this or that or no.
Speaker 5: The best patient is when both the husband and the wife comes in right, because it takes two to tango, and so one of the things that I want to do is try to get them to see what it is, what it is that's going on, so that they can be honest with each other, because what we're really dealing with is, really, aren't these procedures we're dealing with the most awesome thing that we all enjoy, which is pleasure, which is intercourse, which is intimacy and being together.
Speaker 1: So are you more sexual health focus than you are regular guy?
Speaker 5: I know, yes, Yeah, that's what I let go of.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 5: I let go of delivering babies because when you think when you guys go to an OBGYN, that you go in and they do a pat smear, they give you birth control, talk about that or not, yes or no, do STD check, and if you're at the appropriate age, they tell you to get a mammogram. They tell you to go on out the door. None of those things actually involve the real life concerns of women, especially the modern day.
Speaker 3: I will say too with my brand like periods is a lot of women have talked about their traumatic stories with obg I ins and unfortunately a lot of women that going with concerns are literally told, here's birth control, this will regulate everything. And it's not always the answers because this piece intometriosis. There's all of these things that actually affect the cycle. And so I love that. You're like, it becomes almost like a business. Unfortunately, where we come in for our yearlies.
Speaker 2: Mind you back in the.
Speaker 3: Nineties, eighties, seventies, it's called yearlies. We're not being told you really only have to go maybe every three years. They're not even telling women. They're also not administering mammograms unless you're a certain age. My best friend literally was diagnosed with breast cancer at thirty four, and now we're being diagnosed at an earlier age. Another one of my best friends decided to keep a child because she's had so many fibroid removal surgeries that her becoming pregnant is almost as a miracle. And so there's so many conversations that aren't being had. And I love that you are a black mail doctor wanting to just be that ear for women that go.
Speaker 2: Beyond like again the yearlies and that.
Speaker 1: Y'all.
Speaker 2: Y'all, look, I'm trying not.
Speaker 3: To get emotional because these conversations with my friends recently, they don't feel safe with obg Ian And I love that we have you on here because I wanted to really dig into that where clearly you're now leaning towards the cosmetic route where you have these other conversations with women, but for our reproductive health, I'm not sure where the mark has been missed in education or with whatever practice practicing you guys have to do.
Speaker 1: If you don't mind me asking that.
Speaker 3: You as an OBGI an OBG y N, where do you feel like that mark is missed Where the care specifically of black and brown women is missed upon in terms of them coming into your office and expressing pain, irregular periods, and things regarding their reproductive system.
Speaker 5: There's disparities in health. What are you talking about? We know that black women are treated differently than Caucasian, Asian women, all the other women. One of the things that I did when I first started was is that I put my practice was gigantic. I have a gigantic practice. I had a gigantic practice that I left. I would say majority of my practice was probably sixty percent African American and forty percent everything else. And everything else came later. African Americans came first. And my mission at that time, which still runs, is Hey, you're gonna get the same care whether you go to a white doctor or you go to a black doctor. In fact, you're gonna get different, more personalized care, and you're gonna know that you have an educated physician. I work hard to be mentally strong. I work hard to be a warrior for you too. You know what I'm saying. So when you come to me, you're gonna get the same care you're gonna get anywhere else. And the other thing is is that we don't listen. It's very difficult, and I think some of the disparities come about because you don't look like the doctor. Do you understand what I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying like literal, that's very like, yes, yes.
Speaker 5: I'm being I mean, I'm being frank. You guys are exactly personal connection which brings you in to make you want to find or push or do that extra right, So when you think you expressing pain to you, now you bill me as your mom, your aunt. You remind me of my aunt Lisa. Aunt Lisa, Aunt Lisa, you remind me of her. So when you coming in, I see her, right. And so when you're telling me you got pain, I ain't gonna say, oh, it's just p I D. I'm gonna say, okay, it's anxiety. Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna say what else is going on? What should be happening anyway. But one of the things that I really try to do is I want to do that for everybody. And that's why My practice is so diverse because when they do come in, they go, huh wow, he's smart, he cares, he feels. I have so many ladies that come in, they're ner and by the end of the time they're talking to me.
Speaker 1: Wrote the letter, this is horrible decisions.
Speaker 3: We want to have a quick icebreaker because this is getting really scientifical.
Speaker 5: All right, we want to have with you.
Speaker 1: So you started a series on your page. We're going into it. So you have the the A B C. Crazy what's what's the game calledology cosmetic ill you say.
Speaker 3: No, bitch, that could be the g Anyways, Wei and I, when we first started touring, we used to do this thing where we would have to go down A B C and list porn categories. However, for the A B seasons of Kynochological Cosmetology, which is some big ass motherfucker scientifical works, we want to do if we get are.
Speaker 2: Gonna literally pull a letter fucking air A to Z.
Speaker 3: What we want you to do is name something that relates to that letter and then we're gonna dive into it.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, So by.
Speaker 3: The way, on your page, a y'all, this motherfucker said anal skin tags.
Speaker 1: Now, I just watched you pull out okay, so we could hear a little bit about.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you, I just started, Uh this is a heavy bootlehole.
Speaker 1: Bit Hanny is. By the way, for everybody not watching, she is pulling out a big is a silico.
Speaker 2: We might have the blurt is if y'all watch it anyway.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you, so, I watched your video and I literally sund it to weezy today and I'm like anal skin tags. So I got skin tags underneath my armpits. And of course I learned from when I go to uh my my lasering that skin tags are very prevalent within the Caribbean community.
Speaker 2: Because of our melanin.
Speaker 3: However we shave, we are more susceptive skin tags, which literally, if if you have it, it's just like extra skin that just hangs, you do have to have it cosmetically removed. Which, yeah, tell us a little bit of that anal skin tag. Hold on, we got to talk about the boothole anal skin tag. Let's get into it before we give you another letter. All right, anal skin tags they're pesky little pritters, you know. Uh, they get in the way not to the.
Speaker 2: Hemorrhoids exactly how do you separate the two.
Speaker 5: So a hemorrhoid is going to be painful, it could be red, it'll hurt, it'll be uncomfortable, and you'll want something to be done right away. Anal skin tags are more of a pesky little thing. It gets in the way, makes it a little bit more different. Cult you don't look as good. And then I know you, so you might not want.
Speaker 2: Jamming his finger into the air.
Speaker 1: Not the knuckle girl.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's the knuckle girl.
Speaker 1: So if someone the nuggle girl is crazy last was around, now, she wasn't what she could be.
Speaker 5: I don't know what right you didn't tell me that.
Speaker 1: When you first saw anal skins hads like, are people like you know, I keep trying to wipe it and I think it's ship and it is not?
Speaker 2: No, or is it a pimple?
Speaker 1: What do they think it is?
Speaker 5: They know what it is most of the time. They know what it is, and they go to their obg y N usually and they look they say what is that? They say, Oh, that's an anal skin tag. That's normal. That just comes from pushing the hemorrhoids. You don't need to fix that. If you want to, you can go to a surgeon or something. So then they go to the surgeon and the surgeon says, yeah, those are antal skins. That's cosmetic. You know, not much there love the air Man's bracelest boad and nothing's done. But what she's really saying is, I don't like these things. I don't like the way they look. I want to feel better about my own self. Can you help me? M ain't broke, They ain't messing with you.
Speaker 3: Doctors, which is why, which is why, let's let's make it very clear, which is why cosmetic is now in front of gynecology.
Speaker 5: It's a term. It's just a term. So we're board certified, we're ob g I n I do all everything I'm supposed to do to keep that certification. But I got to be able to communicate to you guys. I gotta say I'm different. I'm gonna listen to the of the modern day woman, all right. So now when it comes to this ant specially tag, I'm gonna take.
Speaker 1: Care of them. Now, what about just give us any term you can think mature that starts with LA.
Speaker 5: That's my favorite. That's one of my favorite. Labia major. That's my favorite.
Speaker 1: So that is what you're mainly working on in cosmetics, right.
Speaker 5: No, I work on everything. There's not much I can't do to the vulgar.
Speaker 1: Now, big come first, you know I'm saying I thought mainly when people want to come in for cosmetology, they want that trip.
Speaker 5: Like thought that was probably the Yeah, so you're talking about.
Speaker 1: I'll say, the science is iffy, it's tricky.
Speaker 5: Okay, so we're gonna do and do all this. Okay, let's get for your for your audience.
Speaker 2: Okay, talk to it. And that's the lips.
Speaker 5: First. This whole thing is the vulva, the whole thing. The lips are the bigger ones. Those are my dora, right, and then the inner lips manora, oh like a like.
Speaker 1: A Jewish like, okay what and you got to click and then you got the platorial hood.
Speaker 5: And under the hood is the and that's the only part of the clitters. I think there's a little clitterist in that bag too. Right here is this little area is the urethra. And then this pink rich area. When you do check yourself and feel, you'll feel it rich. Yes, yep, it broke.
Speaker 2: It's the wishbone.
Speaker 5: That was the glitterist and it broke.
Speaker 1: Don't go back to the inside.
Speaker 5: Yes, the inside, it's ribbed. It's right up here on the anterior vaginal wall.
Speaker 1: And is that the spot?
Speaker 5: Okay spot?
Speaker 1: Why don't you call it the g spot?
Speaker 5: You call zone because you're not turkeys, you know, you don't just the pop and the little spot. You have an area, you have a bolver, you have it. Some women like a little more touch on the side, someone across the top, or you want to hear. It's not just one spot, it's an area or a zone.
Speaker 1: Now when looking at those what are different things that you could see? Maybe when patients come in they're unhappy with can you point to some of those things?
Speaker 5: One laby of majorid laby of manure aintal skin tags.
Speaker 1: Put a hood? What do they want going to the hood?
Speaker 5: Well? This so when you there's a couple of things that you do to the hood. So there's there's there's a condition called liking scrolls. Is that affects whomen where it causes the labia to get smaller things stick together kind of that shrink, don't lose it. One of the other things that happens is that hood will stick over the clitteris like this, so how you're gonna get access to it, so you're not gonna be able to feel it. And sometimes sensitivity will.
Speaker 3: Change my shit too sensitive, I need to desensitation. I mean, I guess I'm more into the zone area. So because I come off of vaginal penetration all right, like you came on pussy. But it's not like uh ooh, Like it's cool when I come by myself, I like my clip played with, but when I'm with a partner, I enjoy the penetration aspect of it.
Speaker 1: So maybe the O shot would be something that's.
Speaker 5: So I think the one of the other things that are really it's a tool too. It's a tool. It's called badge Angelo.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, what's that?
Speaker 5: It changed the angle of the vagina all right, so the vagina, this is the vagina. The vagina has a downward angle on purpose, I'll use this downward angle. So that member up here.
Speaker 1: Is the glitters.
Speaker 5: We've just talked about disease on G zone, which is an anti vagi wall. So there you got an angle. So it doesn't matter the size of the penis at this point because you have the angle that calm down, hold on, we're gonna I didn't watch that one episode enough.
Speaker 3: First off, why does the size of the penis not matter?
Speaker 2: Let's get into that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that sounds fucking insane because you could get out.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't have a I don't have va giants.
Speaker 3: The episode is, yeah, you don't go ahead. So what I'm saying is the size don't matter because.
Speaker 5: Because of the angle, all the sensitivity is at the upper part antiervagi glitters.
Speaker 2: So so Dick's that curve up are superior, is what it might be.
Speaker 5: They might be.
Speaker 1: I don't like them.
Speaker 5: There you go.
Speaker 1: Not good for her. I'd be like, hey, hey, now I gotta go left when you're going right.
Speaker 5: You call it the little Way.
Speaker 1: Actually, I want to have a little bit of vulnerable moment with you because Mandy sent something that said, oh my god, he does surgery for a vaginal dryness. This is I've never heard of that. So last year, actually the year before, I was on antidepressants and it was very humbling for me not to have no Little Way cucin no mo So I had to go through hormone therapy and it was really tough. I mean, when I tell you I was on by Texas Chase Berry. I was taking every fucking thing and it just wasn't working. And it was so upsetting because I was like, Damn, I feel like the person I can feel me. And also I understand we're supposed to be like super sex positive about lube, but I'm in my thirties, like and I'm early thirties. I don't want to pull this fucking bottle out. So I'm curious. Now I'm better, but I'm curious to know can you give some advice to women that are experiencing vaginal dryness that maybe maybe medication like myself that I'm going I.
Speaker 3: Was gonna say perimenopausal as well, like where they're not fully there yet.
Speaker 1: But I mean, this is a lot of young women listening, mainly so and just had too many picklebag shots like me. When I literally finally had to, I had a ton of fun this one. Fuck my whole life, Damn, Nick and bab.
Speaker 3: I was embarrassed by how dras because we have been drinking, yeah night, just.
Speaker 1: Staring regularly regular valisinal dryness at a younger age, Like, what would you recommend?
Speaker 2: And have you seen that?
Speaker 5: Sure? You see it that's part of the early things that happened. So the first there's a few things hormonal will leave. Wise, in your thirties early late twenties, your testosterone level will be going to drop. Testosteronees one that gives you the confidence, the swag, and makes you want to have sex.
Speaker 3: No, okay, noone is just giving real masculine Okay.
Speaker 5: It gives your horningues your libido. Then estrogen also is a wonderful hormone that your vagina loves. It stimulates uh the cells to develop, become larger and secrete more mucous, and that's what makes you more wet, like when you're pregnant. Neither one of you been prank because I listen, you ain't had none. Don't want you don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean a couple we talked about it on the body any damn.
Speaker 1: But I'm just I'm gonna say it like I had one. Sh had a few seventeen twenty five.
Speaker 2: I know, but we talked about it on the pont. It wasn't shady, I promise.
Speaker 1: Okay, keep sorry at this point.
Speaker 5: So what she can do is one, we can check hormones, but if she's young, she needs to stay hydrated. Make sure she trakes lots of water. Two, you need to think about what different procedures are available. You can do thermiva, which I call a magic stick. You can do laser which helps with uh increasing blood flow and lubrication.
Speaker 2: Now what laser someone do into their vagina?
Speaker 5: Laser fractione two lasers?
Speaker 2: What is this?
Speaker 3: You said, thermiva and you looked at what you actually brought. Yeah, what does this do for a woman with her vaginal durinas?
Speaker 5: So it will stemmy. You use it in the vagina and you warm the vagina up and it slowly warms it up like a hot stone massage, you know, like when you go get your pedicure. Slowly but warmly. It gets it done, and that stimulates the vagina to increase collagen and elasting and new blood vessel growth. Now, when you get new blood vessel growth, that means you're carrying more water. So if you're staying hydraate, you're gonna feel better. If you have more collagen and lasting and the cells are gonna be plumper, the nerves are gonna be better. You're gonna respond and you'll become more luirius.
Speaker 2: Can I ask you for this one specifically.
Speaker 3: So I went to a dungeon and experienced electro magnetic waves inside of my pussy for the first time, and it felt like there was eight tongues eating me from the inside out. Now with this therapy, you do this or is there a way that a person's partner could do this for them, because this, to me does create a stimulation where if I'm in a doctor's office and I feel this level of stimulation, I don't want. I don't know if I want to be aroused as a patient.
Speaker 5: Any better do like I do, turn it off when you walk in.
Speaker 1: So I have the.
Speaker 2: Butterfly pelvic florid therapy. That's not the same as it. What's the difference?
Speaker 5: Okay, listen, I haven't heard the butterfly.
Speaker 1: Well they call it the butterfly. But basically, like I had some sexual trauma when I was young I've talked about on the pod before.
Speaker 2: Not young, but like like that Christmas dealing with that.
Speaker 1: Basically, I had a partner that was super abusive and I got my body would tighten when we had.
Speaker 5: Sex and so vain fear right.
Speaker 2: But they said that I had to do pelvic floor therapy and it was.
Speaker 5: With a wand yeah, but that's a glass wand yeah, I don't they usually use. It's a different wand it's a wand that you use like in massage. So when when you have back ache right and your back is hurting and you go to rubbit, you feel those two little knots and everything in the vagiant, well, your muscles of the pelvis can get knots and tighten up. Now you're in a relationship vaginis. Whenever I hear vagin this, that means there's fear of some sort because you're tightening up before you whatever it is. So there's a fear there. There's vagins a fear.
Speaker 3: And for people that have not heard of vagin this myths, that's I want. I want to make sure that.
Speaker 5: Oh, by the way, I'm gonna use that as v no V.
Speaker 3: I love it out there, but badin this miss is definitely like if you are experiencing painful sex. Maybe maybe you don't know why it's painful, maybe you think you're dry, maybe you think your partner is too large, But that fear and that cramming up psychologically is where your vagina muscles are are strengthening to where we'll sex.
Speaker 5: Exactly, and so you're main tightened and you the muscles just remain tight and in an uncomfortable position, and so you go to a pelvic floor physical therapist because it's like going to a massage therapist and they just work that pelvic floor and work it and talk to you and get you to understand and try to break the cycle that's there. There's a cycle there, and if you break that, then you can break the pains.
Speaker 3: As an obg yn, have you had a couple coming to your office where they're both expressing that sex is not the most pleasurable for them, and then the woman had to maybe take you aside and let you know that psychologically she's not there because of how this person is treating her, Like what has been the conversations.
Speaker 5: With Yeah, yeah, So the journal you got to come in when you when a person comes in to see me about sex. Best sex organ is right here between your ears, right, So if you're in the wrong state of mind, or if you're not pleasure or you've been working your ass doing podcast off and you coming home, if you ain't in the mood, it just ain't gonna be there. So you got to talk about those things first, So what is it that you're trying to improve upon? That's the first question I.
Speaker 1: Ask, What isn't the common thing that's been an issue in relationships besides vaginal lubrication or like, what's been an issue?
Speaker 5: Usually it's it's not that. Like I told you from the beginning, it's not the man usual. The man will say something if the woman will own't. But nine times out of ten, we're happy enough. We're happy it works because it's us sharing. So most of the time it's it's the woman that's coming to and she's saying, I'm doing yoga or pilates, and when I do something, I hear air going my vagina, or I hear come out of my vagina, or uh, I've tried. I used to use tampons and now my tampons are falling out. Now I gotta use it the Maxi pads. Or when I'm sitting on the toilet and I said down, I go to wife, I feel something I ain't never felt before.
Speaker 1: What the hell is going on?
Speaker 2: Balling out?
Speaker 5: All these things are happening, And and what happens that they go to the O, B, G. Y N and they say, I'm feeling something it ain't right, and they look when they say everything's fine, no problem.
Speaker 2: Now is the average age for this?
Speaker 5: Oh, it could happen. When are you gonna have children?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 5: Children? Is affects the pelvic floor as well as age affects the public.
Speaker 2: So shot going to see section and just ask one.
Speaker 5: I can. Yeah, but that doesn't necessarily think it's gonna remain that way. You're gonna do far better than you would if you deliver it through. But that is nothing necessarily the case because you hold the baby down in the pelvis.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, I want to I want to ask you something that compares to me science versus spiritual. So when I broke up with a relationship that I viewed traumatic, my hips were the tightest they had ever been. I couldn't walk certain ways when I laid, I couldn't stretch. When I did my bar class, it hurt, and so many women DM me. It was like, Oh, it's because you carry trauma in your hips.
Speaker 2: And the body keeps scoring.
Speaker 3: It's a book, yes, And so I want to know if that was my experience, not in a holistic or spiritual way, scientifically, why are how that happens? Because of course I'm not a star of the Moon's bitch. So everyone's like, oh girl, it's because you're psychologically you're sad, you're grieving. All of this lives in your hips. What would you say to a patient who comes to you. Do you get into holistic medicine? Are you spiritual in?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Of course we talk about it, right, You got to talk about it because we know in medicals, when we go through medicine, we're always told that there's a mental art with it, a biopsychle and social issue with it, bio psycho and social. So if just think about your kids, where you don't have a kid, I got a whole bunch of kid I got six of them, but you got kids. And then when they like so like when you delivered all of them, I delivered four out of six. So when you think about kids, when they get sick, all of a sudden, they seem to regress a little bit. You know, like if you have a kid that's been off the bottle, but when they get sick, that's what they want, is the bottle. So there's a psychological aspect that's feeling the pain and discomfort that they're having. So you had a bio psycho social phenomenon. Nothing wrong with it. Wow, you understood it, you fixed it? Did you know?
Speaker 2: It took a while.
Speaker 3: I had to detach from sex, Like I realized that where I was trying to fill the void of a sexual relationship, I went back to who I felt was comfortable, but I felt empty, and I think it led to my hips feeling even tighter.
Speaker 5: You didn't want to open up, you didn't want to do it.
Speaker 3: With anybody, Like literally from cuddling to just being around them, I literally did not feel comfortable. And so many of shout out to the who hide so many of the listeners, Like as I was expressing this, I like, oh girl, it's because trauma's and your hips.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, no, not so all making me a spiritual bitch.
Speaker 3: But as I like started going more and more to bar class but also just in therapy working through my traumas I did my hips, like, I was able to start opening up a little bit.
Speaker 2: And yeah, it was interesting. I didn't I didn't know that connection.
Speaker 1: I do want to get into some stuff about your patients, So I want to know about trans women.
Speaker 2: Have you worked with any?
Speaker 5: I haven't worked any. I can't do much with trans I don't. I'm gonna obg you. I am the most that I can do with trans, which kind of goes along with what you were talking about Laby and majora flash. Uh, the scrotle becomes the labia madora. It's actually the homologue to the vulva, right. So sometimes it's not put together as pretty as they would like it to be. So are There's some different techniques that I can use to try to maybe tighten it, flatten it, smooth some things out and make things look a little bit different. But I can't do anything more.
Speaker 1: What about transmen that want to enlarge their clitterists, Like, how do you have you dealt with any transmit?
Speaker 5: Not in that aspect? Okay, but I have had to enlarge glitterists you have, so you as you age, good thing for the art. As you age. Uh, the clitterists will get smaller, okay. As men age, the penis will get far smaller too, So there's lack of sensitivity. Sometimes it's too small and you can't get anything. So you can use a little testosterone in that area and gently do that over a small amount of prescribed amount. How I would ask you to do it? And you can see growth in the clitteris in a waybe you hopefully improve sensation. I can also use that magic stick and use and warm around that glitterists and it stimulates small nerve fiber density. It stimulates blood flow to bring it back, the nerves back, yes, the blood flolk.
Speaker 1: What abo when it comes to kink I had a friend of mine who was an er doctor who said there were a lot of kinks that people did that caused trauma to the body. I remember one specifically she talks about was eating batteries like some crazy shit. Are there any kinks that you've seen done to the vagina that, whether it be like gaping or something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, those things are obviously going to change the pelvic floor. Right. The vagina is resilient. Right, we can have babies and it'll snap back. It will after a couple times. But if you're using larger toys and you use it your body after a few times, your body says, oh, you want me to relax a little. This is common. I need to make room. This is how you want me to be. And so you'll get more relaxation. And so you get a bigger toy, bigger toy and the next thing, you know, you got Wait a second.
Speaker 3: So you're saying that someone's vagina is a hold on can change with not with babies, Like I want to get into that because there's also this idea of Miles. There's this idea of looseness when it comes.
Speaker 1: To nothing to do with sof you got a big dick, book too much, they't really if you're fucking too much?
Speaker 2: Is if the dick is big, then know that.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm like, That's what I'm saying right exactly. So if the dick is big, you no, you don't have to Okay, yeah yeah, so uh so what so what that would mean then is if you had a person, a larger person than your partner one or two times, then they ain't gonna change. But if that's your hub, then it's gonna change. It's gonna accommodate.
Speaker 1: So Je said, And Jasmine, I was about to say, we didn't see show husb huge, and I just gotta say, I want to know what that pussy feels like to somebody else.
Speaker 2: What is that man saying?
Speaker 1: But you know what's crazy? She literally said on the show, Oh he has to see other people sometimes because she wants a break from it. Yeah, because it's so big. That's that's damn, I feel bad for How do you feel bad for? I love that for her. I want someone so big that I have to share it.
Speaker 5: That's actually.
Speaker 2: Have you ever had someone want to do tightening because their partner smaller?
Speaker 5: Oh? Yeah, A lot of times you.
Speaker 2: Don't just tell them to have anal sex.
Speaker 5: Well, it's different, right, there's a difference. Right the anal sex, uh is going to stimulate one aspect of the penis. It's not stimulating all the way through the vagina. So it's just a ring and you're gonna just feel that ring, but you're not feeling anything beyond.
Speaker 3: So anal sex does, let's clear it up, does feel different?
Speaker 5: Does feel different than vagina? Said? Yeah, but there's other reasons why a woman a man might want anal sex more. Right, Maybe he does. That's a sign. That's a sign. That's one of the what's the if your husband or partners asking for more anal than they usually.
Speaker 2: The pussy and kind of Ah, that is not true, don't be.
Speaker 5: That's what that's I mean that much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's because he's he's bored with your vagina.
Speaker 5: You want to you want to feel the tightness or.
Speaker 1: Not saying that asking for it means that he's saying asking for it frequently.
Speaker 5: Yes, and more often than you're going like.
Speaker 2: Why is this why you only want to put it in my boot hole?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what it's made for, right, Right, then that's when you need to start asking some questions. But don't ask him in the bag, like that.
Speaker 2: Should never be asked in the bed. So then let's get into that.
Speaker 3: How would a woman respectfully to her partner ask why her man is now asking for something else? And I only ask that too because it could go both ways, right?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 3: Being on tour with tonight's conversation, a lot of men are asking a for their butthole to be played with and don't know how to ask for that. But you're also saying, if a man is asking to have anal sex with you, he may be wanting to experience it because either the hole's not his or could there be another reason?
Speaker 2: But also, how does this comment reason? How do you have this conversation?
Speaker 5: That's why you have a cosmetic guy in college because I can talk about sex and I'll.
Speaker 1: Say you talk couples about this. Get into a therapy mode. Sometimes you do tell us about the time a couple started to fight.
Speaker 5: I had a lady that came in and her she had a lot of a lot of relaxation, and it was it was a lot it was going to be a very difficult course case. And she was open and.
Speaker 2: It was her age, and she was.
Speaker 5: I think she was in her forties and she had six children. Okay, so you get a pictured and uh that was she wanted it. She wanted it fixed. She wanted it fixed. And he was like, hell, no, what the hell, ain't nothing wrong with it? Feels great, it's wonderful, he says. She said, never mind him and kicked him out the office.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 5: And so we had the conversation and she was like, there's nothing wrong with his penis. I love him, he's great. I ain't feeling what I want to feel.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, Wow, it's literally the opposite. Yeah.
Speaker 5: So then I fixed it. I fixed it.
Speaker 3: And when we gave, which may be why let me get it out, but it may be why he had such an issue with it.
Speaker 2: He may have been felt he felt.
Speaker 5: Here exactly, yes, exactly. So when we gave, he comes, he comes into there. My wife is part of the business, but she does the office, so she she does office and all the others. So she they go in there to talk to her to ask, you know, tell me how much money it is. Oh, no, walks out the things. Matt, she goes, don't worry about it. I got this cover. So she paid the It was good price, you know, it was ten k. And so then we fixed it and she was amazed. She came back, she said, and he came back, Doug, I'm sorry. You know, there's a difference, you know, but before that he didn't care.
Speaker 1: Can I ask you?
Speaker 3: There's a psychological aspect to medicine, right and going to the doctor and for whatever reason, cosmetology and they feel like it's not a life or dest situation is not covered by insurance. So the way you even put the price tag on this is ten k. I assume this was out of pocket, which have also been why he was the way that it did. In what cosmetic obg y N procedures would an insurance cover if any?
Speaker 5: If you zip none, yep, if you zip it up, they'll cover that.
Speaker 2: My mom, is that long.
Speaker 1: If it's that, it has to be like affecting your everyday life right, So my mom wants to do this facelift. That's where to you. She's like, I just want to right here, I just want to write here just my eye. The skin is hanging too much. I'm like mom. And my mom was seventy two and she's gorgeous. So she was like, if I get to the point where I can see no more, they gonna do my facelift free.
Speaker 2: And I was laughing about it, but she's right because.
Speaker 1: It actually has to affect your everyday life for it to be an insurance thing.
Speaker 5: Wow, but then you're gonna get it under insurance, and then that doctor it isn't gonna be isn't it isn't the one that's doing it all the time, And so you get jacks. That's the other thing. So right, So like a lot of people try to do that with like laby of plasty and even these titans, they try to cut the corner go through insurance, and these people aren't trained on how to do these things.
Speaker 3: So then I want to ask you, then the difference between what you do and maybe a badge, steam or a lot of these things that we can essentially go to a spot and get done. Now that advertises as a vaginal tightening or vaginal rejuvenation as an OBG y N.
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts on these badges teams.
Speaker 5: I don't like them.
Speaker 1: I've never even heard that makes you tighter.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: No, the vaginal rejuvenation, that's not the steam.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's another problem with the vag rejuvenation. You don't know what you're talking about, right right? Is it vaginal dryness? Is it tighten? Is it laby of plast is it my drawer? Is it that my clitoral hood is stuck? Is it that it can't or over y?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they stood over the pot. We have now all these conversations regarding things that you should do from douching that now we're learning is not healthy.
Speaker 5: Because it should never do.
Speaker 2: Can we talk about about douche with water.
Speaker 5: I don't think you should do it at all. I used to. I don't mean I don't do douche. But when I used to do all the time, I said, tell my face the prayer, you don't need to douche. It's a self cleaning of it. And there's probably the person who made the douche was this little old white man with some glasses.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about yes, because we've got VV. That happens, right, And when you know your micro floor is off, you know the pH is off, and you may not want to take antibiotics fork acid douching.
Speaker 2: There's so many different options.
Speaker 5: Fork acid is effective treatment because all you're doing is changing the acidic pH of the thing.
Speaker 1: I literally have fork acid douche.
Speaker 5: I haven't seen.
Speaker 1: Yeah they do. I'm also asking this because we interviewed a porn star who was saying she really doesn't have issues, right, and she's like talked about pH and things like that. So for me, when I've ever heard a friend of mine gets BV out of nowhere, I'm like tennigga fucking somebody else.
Speaker 5: But there's an association between BV and multiple partners, right if there is.
Speaker 1: When women are coming into you and they just randomly get BB with the same partner. Have you ever said maybe your.
Speaker 5: Man, I'll say, you know, we see You've been here a couple of times for this. I do want to share with you that the evidence suggests that women who have multiple episodes of BV there is a potential that could be because of multiple partners. I don't know what you do. I don't know what your boyfriend does, but I want you to have that not only multiple.
Speaker 3: Is there a way that the the shit on his dick just don't match with my plussy?
Speaker 2: But not on his dick like that, I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Maybe, oh, his own bacterial.
Speaker 3: His own bacteria does not match with the bacteria in my vagina.
Speaker 2: Maybe has nothing to do with other ones.
Speaker 1: Can there be.
Speaker 3: Incompatibility with just bacteria from one person to another?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but then but you're gonna get used to it. If you're a state of your body is gonna adjust, You mean, that's gonna change, That's gonna not be forever and ever and ever your phrind of like, no, you'll get adjus to the bacteria. She was asking about the shout the day. What bacteria you know your body will come across?
Speaker 1: What up? Bread Brendon, y'all make sure you get your tickets now.
Speaker 3: May fifth, we are at the Earth Theater in London's and we made this a specific request to be in London on the weekend, so that are are you.
Speaker 1: All of our euro people can come and see this. We want our whole euro people, Europe and europeal pull whatever all the black people that live over there. Just take that another fucking year, ol Star, and come and see us. We're gonna be there May fifth. We are having a whole new show, one that you didn't see. This is a part of the Climax tour. So even if you were on the Climax Tour and you need a little trip, it's gonna be warmer, it's gonna be fun. Come through and see.
Speaker 3: A that's right, make sure you head on over to or hive dot com and get your tickets.
Speaker 1: Now, Now, what about in cases of like, sorry, what was I thinking? We hear a lot of time that you know coming inside is gonna give you the BV. But I've always kind of thought that the paator just level out, you get used to it. Is that not true.
Speaker 5: As far as the like if a man coming inside of you, yeah, I mean, yeah, exactly, you'll get used to it. But that's the whole thing about where they're talking about different partners, because you're putting in different backs period.
Speaker 1: I have always thought, BV men, you got another beach.
Speaker 5: Not always, but not be you equal.
Speaker 2: You got another bitch.
Speaker 1: Listen, I want to tell you my homegirl has had it twice this year, not this year, but twice and six months, but the same person.
Speaker 5: I'm like, uh, she's never had that issue before.
Speaker 2: No, she don't want to listen to me.
Speaker 1: She was like, so then she changed a lot of soda and not the soda the weed of the hookah being to blame. Now, what about porn stars? Because Kazumi told us she doesn't experience that, So how is that? Do you ever have sex workers coming with DV often? Because how is it not happening to them?
Speaker 5: I haven't had it. I haven't taken care of a porn star.
Speaker 1: What about escorts?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Nope, Well they also go to talent testing, is what I mean.
Speaker 1: They could have had children, maybe they could have a regular doctor.
Speaker 5: Maybe they didn't tell me back then. I mean I've had you know, it's a different way of practicing now than I did before. So when you come see me now, you're paying me out of pocket before you're paying me with insurance. Insurance pays you differently.
Speaker 1: I didn't say that, not for real, he said. Okay, So let's dig a little bit more into age. I feel like a lot of this is associated with older women. Can you tell us for the women listening in their twenties and thirties. Some of the issues that you've seen come up that surprised you.
Speaker 5: With younger girls, let's see surprise me with younger women generally, coming is going to be birth control. With younger women, it's going to be Uh.
Speaker 1: Why is that how young? What do you mean?
Speaker 5: Well, younger women, you're talking about reproductive age. They don't want to get pregnant, so using birth control.
Speaker 1: Oh but you said surprise.
Speaker 5: Can I can I surprise?
Speaker 3: Can I ask you why that is the tail and all? Can I ask you why birth control is? You get a solution for when a lot of women go into a doctor, if their flow as heavy, if their cramps are really excruciating, if anything regarding their reproductive cycle is abnormal, the solution.
Speaker 2: Is birth control.
Speaker 5: That's the first step, right, they give birth control, regulate things. Okay, but did they ask you a lot of questions? Did they ask you what's going on? What's happening? Did they do a really detailed history? Did they just want to quickly and you know this is insurance to day come in, We're gonna do pills first. I know that's the appropriate first that take that go?
Speaker 2: But natural being a money maker?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 2: Like that's the thing too, like and no offense.
Speaker 1: But like for me with the hormone therapy, the first thing that when I went to the doctor, they wanted to give me shots of estrogen extra dol cream inside of my vagina. No one ever said why don't you try this, this or that first? Like when it comes to holistic and natural things, I feel like we can't really trust a doctor for that.
Speaker 5: You can't, or obgyn, you can trust them to the point like I just told you, we're gonna take care.
Speaker 3: Of questions, huh, in terms of how they ask you questions to really see how they.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you're also talking about we don't we don't get trained about sexual wellness. We don't get trained in medicine as Obgyan's and our residency about caring for the modern day women in there concerns.
Speaker 2: What's the modern day one?
Speaker 5: Your your group? You I, I'm gonna look at where's the camera?
Speaker 1: Said? He said that get them a little modern day and she typed in horror, and we popped up.
Speaker 3: No, do you think we didn't get trained in sexual wellness as if sex is not the way that we reproduced?
Speaker 2: Then you say modern day women about five times.
Speaker 1: What is that someone who's having more sex? No, what it is?
Speaker 5: Okay, I want it. So the modern day, the modern day woman wants certain things.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: They are now saying, hey, you got this show why because you want to educate women about different options and experience. Right, you want them to have intimacy, You want them to be able to experience different things, do different things, know about different things. That's the modern day woman. The other woman was left on the shelf. We weren't talking to her, we weren't telling her nothing. We weren't increasing the longevity of her vulvat.
Speaker 2: You clean that up. Well, he's talk a lot.
Speaker 1: I did not.
Speaker 5: I tell you what I mean.
Speaker 2: No, you're right, you're right, you're right.
Speaker 5: That was So that's why we have cosmetic. Guy in college, I'm getting lied because this is what I'm passionate about. But now we have cosmetic. No, we are now cosmetic. Gynecologists are saying, we understand that there's more than just a papspear and birth control.
Speaker 2: We want to help.
Speaker 5: Well, you're not lubing. Come here, let me this is what I got for you.
Speaker 1: You're not lubing, right, I got this. This this is for you. When I tell y'all want to be like a waterfall. I'm back to normal, but I want him to. I wanted to drive in all your time of the monthating lots of water.
Speaker 5: Your your drink lots of water. Your your discharge changes throughout your minstrel say.
Speaker 2: And do when I ovulate, it is bad. I mean I have to wipe it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, when you're ovulating, is here to get the more because then it makes it easier to get pregnant. The sperm can swim easier and fast.
Speaker 1: Now, we do have a few questions for our home mail from fans. One I thought was interesting, is getting your eggs counted invasive? Expensive or even necessary? If I'm thirty two years old.
Speaker 5: Now, if you're having normal, regular, predictable menstrual cycles, you should be able to assume that you're having ovulation. When you don't ovulate, then your cycle will be off. If there are other changes that would make you off, Oh, it could be any greater than plus your minded seven.
Speaker 1: Days Okay, okay, okay, okay. I was four days off this month, that's what okay, little bruh, I was playing in my abortion. It was crazy. I'm not even playing y'all. The way that I've been out here, I was like, one day, like I said, he'd wrote me every morning your period came back. It was bad. So I did hear.
Speaker 3: The inflation didn't take heed into the abortion area. It's still like five hundred dollars, which is about what I got it. Sure, no, no, no, insurance never covers abortions unless unless it is a life or death situation.
Speaker 2: I just had that conversation when I was.
Speaker 1: Twenty five years old planned parent who took my insurance and I only paid seventy.
Speaker 3: Five dollars, but you still have to pay. I mean, like it doesn't cover that's a pretty good My abortion was five hundred dollars. But to my knowledge, and y'all can correct me if I'm wrong, I don't.
Speaker 1: My baker right now, I really don't.
Speaker 3: I've heard even from my mom, who is currently in the healthcare feared field, insurances don't cover abortions now. Maybe because Planned Parenthood is one of those nonprofit organizations that are funded by people, they came in on it. But if you go to like a normal uh physician or hospital. By the way, fuck that we got a fucking obg.
Speaker 2: Wye here Okay, yeah, thank you. Our abortion is covered by insurance.
Speaker 1: That's what I So the planned parent that I want to go maybe it was a foot play parent, which pretty good. So next question, I don't think I have BB, but when I'm stressed, there's a smell. Interesting, she said, how can I eliminate this?
Speaker 5: Well, every vagina has a little bit of a smell, just like balls have a little bit of smell to them, right right, So I mean that's not unusually you want to worry about odors that are unpleasant, off putting discharge that's yellow green.
Speaker 2: I've never seen that.
Speaker 3: Actually, can I ask you with pheromones then your vagina and balls? Can stress change the pheromones of the smell of you?
Speaker 5: Does that make I think stress could change your response to an odor or smell? Okay, I don't know if you so, maybe she's act but it may be just her response to that.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: The next question, how the fuck I keep getting BB and how can I get rid of it?
Speaker 1: For good?
Speaker 2: Stop sucking?
Speaker 1: You do that?
Speaker 5: One of the things that you when when I when I treat that you give you flagele and then they do need to take rest, meaning not having intercourse. You need to treat the full course as one of other things. Sometimes I thought infection, No, flat is the yeast infection. Okay, so you can use metronitis all I do it for seven days. But they got a rest. You can't get let the normal bacteria come back.
Speaker 1: That's the.
Speaker 2: Take two days of rest. Bitch, give it for it.
Speaker 5: Calm down, don't get right to give it. Give it some rest.
Speaker 1: So we got two more. Why don't we get anesthesia or pain meds for an I U D insertion?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've heard that one. Okayst No, I don't think it has to do with the cost I used to use it. Uh, the thing some of it. It just has to be with training. This is the difference in mindset that some of the physicians are doing. So if if you're doing it in the hospital, you're just trying to quickly get it done and do it. Uh, you're coming to see me and afford not want of y'all to talk bad about me, right, So when you come, Oh you got that, let me give you some water. I'm gonna numb me up real good. You know, there's a difference in how you practice.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's the difference from when you go to a hair braider and then a bitch were her own salon.
Speaker 1: There you go, you get what do you bitch be charged a get the most in the wine in between?
Speaker 5: Yes? Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Okay, uh HSB. Is it possible to conceive children with someone diagnosed with HSB?
Speaker 5: Yeah, herpees absolutely, you can uh get pregnant whether you have her pies. You can deliver vaginally if you have her pies.
Speaker 2: I felt like I knew the answers to that, but I think maybe people did it.
Speaker 5: They don't. They must not. Well, I used to get that question all the time.
Speaker 3: I think also because they they still align HSV with HIV as one of the things you don't get rid of, right, And so the way that we have been brought up to uh really think about how we viewed STDs. We know that herpes and HIV are the two that you can't get rid of. Everyone now looks that chlamydia gonera everything else is oh, well I can it's.
Speaker 5: Get rid of it.
Speaker 1: And so I honestly that.
Speaker 5: Comidia people kill silent silent killer of fertility.
Speaker 3: If you're there, and can you speak on that a little bit, because well, chlamydia sometimes may not have an itch a scratch. You may not even know you have it again without being tested. But the silent killer. Can we talk about a little bit why and also why we don't view chlamydia is.
Speaker 5: So dangerous because I think they need to start Yep, it's easy. That's the exact reason they think. You take they have it. Now you can mix a drink, drink it once real, Yeah, a one time slurry, put in a little bit of water, drink it. Boom, not emergency. Now you can take I haven't.
Speaker 2: Had an STD in year maybe early twenties. I think I had it not And I get to it's so regularly.
Speaker 1: And one of my homegirls made a joke with me like ain't no way, and it said yeah in a way, and I'm like, damn bro. But she was like telling me she's a naturopathy doctor. She's like, I think chlamydia nowadays it can be so mild. Maybe it's going away on its own with you.
Speaker 2: No, let's be very clear.
Speaker 1: No, like really, she's like that you've taken an antibiotic in your life if you had, because triggnosis has become so ramp it's very that's the one.
Speaker 2: Literally, And again she's a naturopathy.
Speaker 1: She was like, I believe you've either had tests in your life that probably did past you probably had another antibiotic. She was saying that it's she's saying, because they're so sexually active that there's no she's saying that the amount of women that are coming in with more than like two or three partners in a year, Okay, it's happening metropolitan cities. It's growing even open relationships. She's like, that's the most common people that are having promiscuous sex with a partner or not.
Speaker 2: I mean there's gone rhea in things that are now coming to where they're about. They're saying that now the medication that they've created is not the because it's turning into like COVID where it's.
Speaker 4: Growing to work.
Speaker 5: What is it called. They're just superbugs. They're not responding to traditional antibiotics, and we have to go and figure out different ways to give you the antibiotic treat you.
Speaker 1: I want to tell you this. One of my friends I just had an STD all the way. This motherfucker was like, Bro, I've never seen this ship before. I don't even know if I'm what I'm supposed to do. Okay, hold on.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: I was about to say, what is we about to do? That person sent the name of it, and I was like, oh, it's a new std ver this.
Speaker 1: And we were all laughing about it, you know what I'm saying, because like because they were like, yo, like this is not coming up on.
Speaker 3: Regular don't even know how to spell it the way you are. She is going through group chats three shots. It's the gram right, hold on, what is the name of this STD because I need to know what superbug is out here?
Speaker 2: Dog, I needed to help back into the screeks.
Speaker 1: What's the name of.
Speaker 5: Your your rea plasma and EREALYTICU. Yeah, that's just a. It's a it's a it's a bacteria. Uh that in the vagina. Huh No, that's just the name of it's It's just another bacteria.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: Sometimes you see bev with it as well, but you just treat it with antibiotic.
Speaker 1: It's just another But but so what let me this friend got sick on a trip to Paris. Given a lot of details on this person's not on Instagram does Okay, so this person got sick on a trip to Paris, got this test there and was like, I've been tested like five times in the States. Never did this come up? That thing that you just read. I don't know the fun it is. Is it possible that we could be passing something like that amongst each other and have no idea because it's.
Speaker 2: Not because the US doesn't test for it?
Speaker 1: Like is that something that you've been seeing in tests? Or is it because we're not.
Speaker 5: Usually I would see that in the urine though when I used to run across that when I would see it in the urine.
Speaker 3: But like we know that they don't tell never HSB unless you ask for it, and HIV is the same. So is this something that potentially doesn't go through screening?
Speaker 5: No, I don't think that.
Speaker 3: Bruh, look at this, You're you're a plasma. You're relic political short word for this. Youah that looks like Mike called clastmahammadas. So then you know they were like, yo, do I need to hit on my partners right now? And I'm like, bro, if they got tested on wait you said no, it's just like a bacteria. Wait for this, you would say you wouldn't have to hit up your partners.
Speaker 5: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Which STDs? What interesting?
Speaker 3: What if you feel like if I have to get if someone has to get antibiotics for an STD, you feel like there are STDs that they don't have to tell their partners that they're taking antibiotics on. So let's let's say bitch, I said that, huh, why is one?
Speaker 5: But why is one?
Speaker 2: Would you not have to tell your partner.
Speaker 5: Because it's just there's a whole bunch of bacteria that have these really crazy different names.
Speaker 2: It's just so that's not an st D.
Speaker 5: Interesting, that was the double check. But I mean, I'm a little bit away from it. But in my in my as I recollect, this is not associated with which.
Speaker 1: Is probably why we don't.
Speaker 2: So it could just be a bacteria in.
Speaker 5: The bladder and that was cultured and showed up and they said, oh ship, that's oh that's europism erolytical. Let them do and teach them and treat it. That's it's kind of like that kind of thing. Bro.
Speaker 1: Well, that motherfucker's gonna have to make a lot of calls that whole Yeah. Yeah, anyway, what nobody knows who it is.
Speaker 2: You're allowed to talk about people and no one knows who is.
Speaker 1: We're podcasters. This is what we do. Yeah. Anyway, doctor, please tell people to find you. We know you're in Sacramento, so maybe some of our whore hive there could come and visit you.
Speaker 2: And we have a really horror hive in the bank.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, please come. I'm in David, California. You can find me at the cosmeticgy n dot com. Doctor Michael Reid dot com. I am a little expensive, I am, but I mean I do some really good work and I'm really educated and I can really take care of a whole bunch of things. And uh, what you get from me is that warrior that's gonna fight for you so that you can have what you want to have and improve the longevity of your volge.
Speaker 1: Well, I would like a free zoom because I ain't got we were going to I'm going to walk in Gino too. I'm tied of that bit.
Speaker 3: I also want to say I think it's important for us to create more of this network where we support doctors and ob.
Speaker 2: G y N for positions that look like us.
Speaker 5: I do want to plug this. I mean it's not but it's but why I want to plug it because it's in line. You can always cut it. It's in line with what I'm trying to do. It's called it's called the Institute of Restorative and Cosmetic Gynecology. It's a training program that I started. I started this training program. And what we do is we bring physicians in right, ten of them. We have cadavers. I give lectures. I tell them about the anatomy, how you do these procedures correctly and yes, and then they go into the lab and then we practice on a human being, of course, a cadaver. But we at least have that much training. You don't get any of that kind of training when you come out of residency. M So I've started this institute to train doctors to be gladiators for the modern day warmer for you.
Speaker 1: I want to use this tonight. What is gonna do to me? Okay, look, go ahead and explain. I got to use a mixing bowl and put this sh in my This is a CO two lift. B. This is gonna burn you to it's given chemistry. I'm gonna let you do this. Go ahead.
Speaker 5: They also have CO two lifts you could just use on the face. You can use this on the vult.
Speaker 1: What's it gonna do? So?
Speaker 5: It helps with moisturized and remember you're talking about.
Speaker 1: This will help you. I used to be a back.
Speaker 5: This this, this will change your life.
Speaker 2: You fitted yourself with the co two bro.
Speaker 1: Five days, Can I have sexy between?
Speaker 5: You're gonna do it? So this is how you do it. You mix it. You're gonna do it at night. You're gonna mix packet one with packet two and a bowl. Mix it. It'll be orangesh in color. You're gonna put it inside the vagina and put a little bit on the outside of the vagin Then you're gonna jump in bed. So you're gonna do it after you've had sex. Oh, make sure you're gonna come over, Okay, all right? Then I got a five days.
Speaker 1: Before a while.
Speaker 5: Once you get in bed, you can't go on all over the place because it tightens up kind of like a face mask. And then what you do is that old dark hundred when you know when you get up to go pee, it'll PLoP in the toilet. Then you jump in bed, and then when you wake up in the morning shower, it's gone.
Speaker 1: Well you gotta pee it out first.
Speaker 5: Well, when you go pee, it'll I go.
Speaker 3: That's like when you take cranberry pills. Your pisttern orange bro. How many like the same ship? Okay, so start worse a wolf? Hey wolf, can we get can we get some bts of this patreon where she mixed it on the bowl and you like blur out her putting it on her pussy and we see a face pussy.
Speaker 1: Can't use both of them, that's a whole.
Speaker 5: It should be five of them, ye see.
Speaker 1: But the little one. The directions ain't good enough.
Speaker 5: You take one, big one, little one, big one, little stir them up. There's syringing there isn't it.
Speaker 4: Uh huh oh?
Speaker 2: You about to shoot it up your pussy.
Speaker 5: Yep, push it into the vagina and then you're gonna rub whatever is left in the bowl all over the bowl, or just be just indiscriminate, just put it on there.
Speaker 2: I break my pussy up to tag you, Yeah you can tag me.
Speaker 5: You better call me and let some people know. It changed. And it's because of.
Speaker 1: When I tell you I'm going to Hawaii and I'm trying to look like the ocean, trying to look like ocean Carell. And honestly, you know, I've never talked about what I experienced because it had to do with me taking antidepressants, and I was like, I just don't really want to get into it. But now that my pussy's back, I'm cool to talk about it. We'll see, we'll see if you about what you be talking about. We're gonna find out if that degree faith you'll call me who Thank you, Doctor Reid. We enjoyed this episode so much. I'll please go check them out. If you're in the area, you have any questions, or even if you know you take a little trip to get your pussy done. You get your little designer pussy.
Speaker 3: But also if you want to see Weezy's pussy, join us on Patreon because maybe she'll just a BTS of this experiment on our vagina. Maybe well shit, Join us on Patreon this patreon dot com backslash Horrible Decisions where we have bonus episodes every week. On top of BTS and other things, we're creating other shows over there, so join us in supportive of us. And this has been yet another episode of Horrible Decisions.
Speaker 4: Bye bye is bonus bitchy.
Speaker 1: For those of you niggas that aren't spending another five dollars, we are now in four K, six K or sex K. If you're nasty, So upgrade to the next tier to see this episode on video. And if you're already looking at us, you're welcome because my titties are out, are they? Yeah?
Speaker 3: They are kind of out, and maybe I'll be here would a god damn hoodie and sneakers because this weather is ridiculous. I just got back from fucking Miami and I didn't know that I was coming back home to a snowstore.
Speaker 1: Was it fucking Miami or it was sucking Miami.
Speaker 3: Girl, cause the nigga got too drunk and throw up and threw up all over himself, so no dick took place there.
Speaker 4: So yeah, and he's just like, I feel so terrible, and I'm like you should Yeah, you shouldn't.
Speaker 3: But also because I sucked him before the super Bowl, but then we had to all go watch super Bowl and so we all we all. Oh, girl came, came like came, and I had fun with it, like I had my homegirl said on the couch while I did it, because he kind of like, I'm trying to inch him to a threesome.
Speaker 4: He hasn't had like a three.
Speaker 3: We know we fucked already before, though, so I'm like, girl, just come downstairs and watch me set this nigga dick real quick. And uh So it's so funny because he was so nervous, and that's like my whole girl home girl. So she was like, yes, bitch, that shit sound wet doing you doing that thing? But no, I literally was like, girl, just come down here and watch me set this nigga dick real quick.
Speaker 4: Why did she join in?
Speaker 3: No, because he was so nervous even that, Like he's sitting there and bitch, the game done started and I'm like, nigga, you ain't gonna make me miss usher. We got to go to this party. So I'm like going at his pants and he literally just pulled it out. Then it's just sitting on his chest.
Speaker 4: So I like, just go to the socdia. His dick is ginormous. His dick is amazing. Okay, now his dick is great. Well, No, she felt nervous to even look because he was so nervous.
Speaker 1: But she was just like this, like he was so bitch.
Speaker 4: She was so fucking nervous. I was just like, oh my god, this is so annoying.
Speaker 1: So are you staying in the room with him?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: He gets me.
Speaker 3: That's why she came, she, I get my own room every time he flies me out. Why what do you mean why?
Speaker 4: Because I do?
Speaker 3: And I said him my first class ticket. I don't need to be all up under your ship. And I wanted to be with my friend like I had invited her to the game and he like, like I was driving around with her. Talk got my own room when I went to when I go to, like anywhere I go, I get my own room. And so I'll go to his room or he'll come to mine. But we don't sleep together, like we don't do all the cuddling and ship it's new anyway, Yeah, we don't do that. Well, no, you said it's new, but normally you do.
Speaker 1: It was that new new, like it's the nigga that I would go and see, like when with my ex one, So you guys both come downstairs. Does he know she's coming downstairs? We went upstairs where.
Speaker 4: He knew? He said, no, he knew. He said, uh.
Speaker 3: He said, both of y'all come down, and I was like okay, And of course he was like, you trust her. I was like, bro, I'm not going to bring nobody around that I don't trust. So wait, hold on, hold on, so he knew you were coming down the suckers dick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, that's what I was coming down because I'm like, if you said both of y'all down because he because he's scary.
Speaker 4: He's just scary.
Speaker 3: I couldn't imagine I would not be the whull I am today if I had to go through that type of party and shit that these girls have to go to.
Speaker 4: Literally for y'all, I'll share what the experience is like.
Speaker 3: So a lot of like basketball players now don't like going to clubs because there's phones, they get drunk, they get.
Speaker 4: Shipped, they make one. They's crazy, they make clubs.
Speaker 3: So they'll like turn a restaurant or like a lounge into their own club. There'll be a DJ, there'll be an open bar, there's bottle service, there's hookah, there's all the things except for niggas.
Speaker 4: The bottle service part is the weirdest person.
Speaker 1: Weird.
Speaker 4: Oh they were coming out with Sparklan. I were the one at the Mandrium. It was like, you know when they were I'm not even one.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but basically at the Madria in New York, there's this top floor it's probably like a lounge anyway, But it turns into a club.
Speaker 4: So I walk in and I didn't know that type of party it was.
Speaker 1: I knew a ballplayer invited me, but I just kind of thought was having drinks with friends because we're not fucking with each other, so it didn't really He was like, YO, have my New York to come through. So the bodyguard or the security looks at me and he's like, okay, she's cute, is she right? It says Freddy. I was like, I'm looking for my friend so and so, and he's like, okay, well you'd have to go upstairs. I was like, okay, cool.
Speaker 4: And then he's like, well, I need your phone and I'm like, no, I have to meet him up No.
Speaker 3: They collected everyone's phone and get them in white envelopes. But like the party is literally just the team, maybe the players like do boys, and maybe a culture too, or like one of the people that were on the team there is There was literally ten niggas in this room.
Speaker 4: That's it, and easily one hundred and