Speaker 1: Scrubbing in with Becca Tilly and Tanya rap An iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello, everybody, we are scrubbing in.
Speaker 1: Rub dub dub in the tub, tub.
Speaker 2: Tub back in the studio. Oh, Easton has joined us. He tried to sneak in with this guy. Oh he's not one. Everything's working, just checking on, checking in on the team by Easton.
Speaker 3: Nice guy.
Speaker 2: And it's been a minute since we've had the whole team together. Sam's in the sty.
Speaker 4: We're in the studio, so Mark's here, Mark's here.
Speaker 1: Sam doesn't live here. No, So let's just preface that with this is huge news today.
Speaker 2: Huge news.
Speaker 4: Yeah, celebrity guest, celebrity guests.
Speaker 2: Well, we have had basically the whole cast of Dante the Stars. So we've been we've been booked and busy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and we might have more.
Speaker 2: And don't worry, there's more.
Speaker 4: There's more where that came from.
Speaker 2: There's more. Yeah. And you know what's fascinating is like I have kept up with it on TikTok and stuff, but I don't sit down and watch every episode of Dance with the Stars. But I'm ready, Like I am so ready for them. I have all the questions locked and loaded.
Speaker 4: You really just need the snippets.
Speaker 2: Well, I just like to see the dance and then I like to follow more of like the draw me yeah, behind the bts of Dancing with the Stars.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: But we have had a lot going on.
Speaker 4: It's been busy, busy times, busy busy times.
Speaker 2: Where do we begin? Do we begin with our recent weekend in Napa? Do we begin with the cupshi event?
Speaker 1: Well, I would just like to say, okay, for anybody out there that's watching the Americans.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, no one, it ended in twenty eighteen. Thing, it's more of this podcast. Then you talk about a show that aired in twenty eighteen and like that's our lead off story.
Speaker 1: I would just know I'm not the leadoff story. This is me just saying if anybody has watched it, please DM me because I want to talk to somebody about it, because I just watched the series finale last night, and so there's I have like a lot of thoughts and a lot of things I would like to share with someone, but there's nobody for me to share with us side from.
Speaker 4: Robby so six years late.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's fine, But if anybody watched it and would love to engage with me.
Speaker 4: Please DM me, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: We're always like a couple of weeks to months behind on trendy things. But that really took the gig. That was a big one. That was a big gap.
Speaker 3: You guys seen Save by the Bell. I to talk about it's really.
Speaker 2: Good Dawson's Creek. Let's rehash. I would rewatched Dawson's I was gonna say that is a good iHeart podcast. A rewatch of Dawson's Creak.
Speaker 4: I would listen. I would partake in that.
Speaker 3: The problem is they're all too famous, right, They've.
Speaker 1: All got James Vanderbeek, Joshua Jackson, Katie Holmes and I know.
Speaker 3: Career. Yeah, they're not at rewatch podcast level of fame.
Speaker 4: Oh shot spire Mark is feeling testy today.
Speaker 2: But speaking of who I think is a legend forever is Danielle Fischel. And I saw her at the Wizards of What Really Plays reboot Because so Haley was on Wizards was like very much. I was a little too old for it, so I was never in that demographic, but my sisters loved it, and Haley was in a few episodes. It was a character named Stevie and I guess she comes across very gay in the show, but she wasn't gay, Like it wasn't a thing yet for Disney characters to be gay. But there's been all this stuff since then. I think even Selina said like, yeah, I think Stevie like there was a like chemistry or something with her character.
Speaker 4: Whatever.
Speaker 2: Haley wasn't, Like she was kind of a bully on the show.
Speaker 3: From when I got so cute.
Speaker 4: Hailey was that haircut though, Haley was a bully.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like she was kind of I haven't watched it.
Speaker 4: Do you know any a bully on the show? Her character? Yeah, thats even she was. I was like, that was weird.
Speaker 2: Haley is not a bully. Yeah. So anyways, we went to the premiere of the reboot, which was really it was a huge deal. They shut down Hollywood Bulevar.
Speaker 3: Yeah, is Stevie in the reboot.
Speaker 2: She's not. Spoiler alert spoiler alert, Haley is not on the Wizard. Anyways, Danielle was on the carpet and Haley had met her, well, I met her years ago WHENO Tango and I told her. I was like, you're my girlfriend's like gay awakening because that's what Haley told me. And then Haley, I think told her again, so she probably is terrified of us at this point. But I was like, oh, there's Danielle and she's like who was like to Panga And so she went up and we said hey, and she's always just the nicest ever.
Speaker 1: She really is the nicest ever. So I thought, you guys are pretty cool about it though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know me cool girl. Yeah, like hey, hey Danielle, Yeah to me. Speaking of so we go, So Jojo had a collection come out with Cupshi.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and so she did it.
Speaker 2: It's like holiday party collection. So she invited us and we didn't really know what to expect. I think we just showed up as support for Jojo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, supporting Jojo and mind You started at eight pm, and I was texting Becka and Jojo and I was like, I'm officially one hundred years old because it feels like midnight right now. Like I hadn't left my house till seven thirty, and I was like, it literally feels like midnight with.
Speaker 2: Daylight saving time. Eight did start? Eight? In general is a late start time for anything, like for an event, you know, I don't.
Speaker 4: Think it is eight hoppin and Boppin'.
Speaker 2: That's when people like it was much more of like a holiday like dinner or drinks bar situation. It was dinner, dinner, correct. So anyways, yeah, we're him and and Holland about having to leave the house. So like my back, I'm like, oh, my knees hurting these heels.
Speaker 4: I was cold. I was like, I am a hundred.
Speaker 2: So we bright eight, which is crazy for me because I'm always late.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was there after Becca, which was even more shocking.
Speaker 2: But and so we get there and people are coming in and we don't really know anyone, like we're not really recognizing people. And that one person, Tanya goes, oh is that Jen the bachelorette Jen Tran And I was like, oh, yeah, that's her. So we kind of like starts recognizing people. It starts getting really crowded, like it starts feeling like a party.
Speaker 1: When the people come at nine.
Speaker 2: The new generation came around nine. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, and it was like a lot of Bachelor like uh, Kelsey and Daisy and Rachel and Jen and Susie. Yeah, and then I walk up, Oh no, Tanya turns around frantically looks at me, and she's like, Kaylor's here, and I'm like, where Kayler from Love Island, USA?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 4: Yeah right now, Mark, I go go say hi like.
Speaker 3: A woman.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: I didn't know what gender, Kaylor replied to interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, it could be gender neutral.
Speaker 2: And so I'm like, go say hi, or I'll go say I was like, I do not you want me to go say set up the intro before you let to go. So she's like, I don't want to interrupt. She's having conversations, and so then I think what happened? Jojo came up and mind.
Speaker 1: You like, I'm watching her like a like a hawk, Like I'm just watching her every move because the minute she stops talking to somebody, I want to swoop in there.
Speaker 2: She definitely felt eyes on her at all times. Yeah, definite with you in the room for sure.
Speaker 1: But somehow she ends up right I was talking to gen Tran. She ends up right behind us, and Jojo goes, have you met Kayler? And she want me to introduce to Kaylor. I said yes, and she turns around and this is basically what comes out of my face.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you can see.
Speaker 2: That anyone would expect anything less.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I'm like, oh my gosh, kaylor it is. I was like, I'm obsessed with you.
Speaker 1: And then I was like, you know when everybody was like talking bad about you and saying you were so annoying, I was like, I always had your back, and she was like, I love you and could not have loved me more. She was hugging me, saying I adore you. Mind you found out she was twenty two, So.
Speaker 2: The way she was talking to Tanya, it was like I was like this little girl. Like she was like it's it's okay. I love you too. Like it was like a child freaking out Disney.
Speaker 1: Because I was literally convulsing. Like I was like, I'm so excited to meet you. I loved you so much, Like I want you to come on our podcast. We have a podcast. I was like, you have to meet my best friend Becca. She's here somewhere, like I was trying to find Becca.
Speaker 2: And I was like, yeah, I it's so good to meet you, but I also have being twenty six episodes watching all this is and she goes I'm she was like, I'm really sorry about that, and I was like, thank you for acknowledging it.
Speaker 1: So then she pulls out her phone and she says, fine, follow me on instag like find your Instagram, add your number and here, So now she has my cell phone number. Oh, we we have a DMIC, and I goes, I go, hold on, I really Robbie was not with me at this event and we had the kids at night. I go, we really need I need to FaceTime my fiance. He's not going to believe that I met you. And so sure enough, she face times him with me and he's like, oh, we can't hear a word that he's saying, but I could see it in his face and he was like, this is amazing.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yeah, and uh.
Speaker 1: I end up chatting with her for quite some time, and she did say that she would love to come on the podcast. She said she wants to bring her best friend live, which is another Love Island Contestine tell me.
Speaker 4: Of course I love and we're very excited about.
Speaker 1: So now I'm like trying to play it cool because I'm like I already reached out once saying like, give you the best person email so that Sam can connect and schedule.
Speaker 4: I don't know like how long I should wait.
Speaker 2: To hear back, no response.
Speaker 4: Shoot, yeah, it was DM it, so I think maybe I'll do it.
Speaker 1: In the text, hey do you have because no, no, no, no, she wants to get drinks with.
Speaker 3: Us like people say things. No no, no, I know you're not great at social cues.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, she said she wants to get drinks, and she says she wants to get drinks with us.
Speaker 2: I didn't hear that, but I really didn't. I didn't, but I believe you that she I do believe that she said that, and I.
Speaker 1: Don't something could do what we could do a podcast in the afternoon, and we could drink a little and we can continue the party elsewhere.
Speaker 4: She was so into it. Yeah, look at this, it's like sisters, No, yeah you were.
Speaker 3: Is it rude to d M and then DM the same thing to your text? Is it? Is it a rude? Is it like a double bad?
Speaker 2: I'm not sure. Circling back going back to see if you got the circling back.
Speaker 4: I can't use the term circling back.
Speaker 3: That's just like what I'm saying, is that rude? It seems like that might be rude, Like she said, she she answered it in her own way.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's rude, but it definitely could. I might need to take over from here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's not a bad idea.
Speaker 2: We might need to have Sam find her rep.
Speaker 4: And that's what I'm trying to do.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to get the thing. Maybe we don't even go through Kaylor and just say Tanya's Kaylor's dear friend Tanya and the photos attached, photos attached, But she wasn't so I did.
Speaker 4: It was so cute, Like she was so cute.
Speaker 2: She was really cute. Yeah, and it will be one of those moments where I do have to come clean.
Speaker 1: About things you've said. I don't think she'll mind. She's so cool, she's heard it all.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I liked her. I actually was a bit. I liked her at the beginning. I just got it was everyone's, all of their voices. I started to like lose my mind if I heard the one more.
Speaker 3: Time, Yeah, what do you think was the worst thing you said about her on to your podcast, to your friends whatever.
Speaker 2: Just like if I hear her voice like say this specific line one more time, which was I would lose it. But you have to understand the rate at which I was watching these hour long episodes of these people. Wasn't a natural thing for my brain to be taking in.
Speaker 4: It was I was meeting.
Speaker 2: I think the thing that I probably said that wasn't nice was that I felt like I lost some brain cells, like like just watching many but I think I would lose I think I would lose my uh brain cells watching any like sort of any really anything reality TV driven for that extended amount of time.
Speaker 1: So it's funny, that's that's the way you took it, because like, I truly feel like the episode Coming Back from Cossamore was one of the most cinematically brilliant episodes of television I've seen in my entire life.
Speaker 4: Yes, wow, beautifully shocked.
Speaker 3: Like the godfather of reality sh Yes.
Speaker 1: That episode was phenomenal, like Emmy Worthy that episode in particular.
Speaker 4: They ate that episode, right.
Speaker 2: So that was one out of like sixty sixty episodes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but to be the best ultimate all time episodes of all reality TV.
Speaker 3: History is Oh, you're going that Survivor, Amazing Race Bachelor, American Idol, Like this is number one. Yes. Wow.
Speaker 1: If you knew all the things that were in play and you watched that episode, you would be shook to your core, nobody else, anyone else.
Speaker 2: I imagine people outside of this room would agree with you. I just I don't know that you have the best audience.
Speaker 4: I feel like Sam agrees I didn't watch The Island, so I'm the only one. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Really sixty episodes, yeah, watch you know, watch the episodes I did, so I did.
Speaker 4: Just got to say it was.
Speaker 1: Really a life moment, and as annoying as it is, I'm going to get her on this podcast.
Speaker 2: Was she the most like out of all the people on Love Island? Would she be the one that you would be most excited to mee?
Speaker 4: Yes? Wow? Wow?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I didn't really have all.
Speaker 1: Seasons oh no, no, no, no, no, just this particular season. Molly May would be my all time like, so based.
Speaker 3: On your reaction, if you have Molly May, you may actually pass out. I would.
Speaker 4: But she's a little more subdued like Taylor at least is like at my level.
Speaker 2: Feeler was very girls girl like. She was fun.
Speaker 4: I feel like Molly May would be frightened of me.
Speaker 1: Like Molly May is a little more subdued, a little more chill. I think I would freak her out.
Speaker 2: We definitely have to rain you in Yes, I.
Speaker 4: Would rain myself.
Speaker 2: I've decided I don't know if you have that. Yeah, and I love that about you.
Speaker 4: Thanks, But by god, is.
Speaker 2: It scary when you get that.
Speaker 4: If no one's tram liked it. Jen TRM was like, you're so cute. Oh my gosh, this.
Speaker 2: Is so cute. She's just like fighting for her life, like help, someone helped me. No, we also want Jen on the podcast. We're gonna have Jen on the podcast. Kelsey uh Anderson. Kelsey Anderson was there and she first of all, all these girls, you know how like sometimes you see people on TV and on social media and then you see them in person and you're like, oh, they're beautiful, but on social media they have like no purse.
Speaker 4: I knew you were going to say that these girls in.
Speaker 2: Real life look maybe even more beautiful than and on social media.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 2: It was crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: We talked a lot about Riley not having any pores on her face. We were both just like, huh nineteen huh interesting.
Speaker 4: I zoomed in on our photos with her. No way.
Speaker 2: We had so many conversations about Tanya trying to convince herself that we looked in the same age as Riley.
Speaker 3: We did.
Speaker 2: We are seventeen years older than her.
Speaker 4: I know seven, Mark.
Speaker 3: Look at that you're putting.
Speaker 4: Look at this, look at that her?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Riley, Yes, Tanya, just a couple more wrinkles.
Speaker 2: It's not saying we're not beautiful, same.
Speaker 3: Age three stunning women and.
Speaker 2: Who cares exactly?
Speaker 4: It doesn't even saying it doesn't matter. We could be nineteen. We could be nineteen as all I'm saying, are you getting carded? Everyone could be forty five.
Speaker 2: I haven't been carted in a minute.
Speaker 4: I've been carded when.
Speaker 1: It's me now, but it has been recent years ago of recent times I was carded.
Speaker 2: Well, like legally they do have to do that, but I was like, okay, grocery store, all kid, if you're out of place with like your parents and they card you, that means they legally have to do it.
Speaker 4: No, it was not with my parents.
Speaker 3: If the grocery store, like if you do like a pickup order, they have to do it, Like I get that card because they just need a record of your ID otherwise they're getting If.
Speaker 1: You saw her photo with Riley, you would not know there was an age difference there.
Speaker 3: You don't look like Riley and her two aunts.
Speaker 4: Correct, thank you.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying we're all, we all look beautiful, and I'm not saying it has anything to do with age. I'm just saying I personally don't resonate with nineteen anymore. I am my skin looking at like nineteen.
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 2: That is full delusions.
Speaker 4: Reverse aging over here, if you ask me twice. Yeah, And I know.
Speaker 3: I was like, I could have birth he you've lived nineteen years since she was born, correct, Like I.
Speaker 4: Literally could have given birth to her if I was a young mom. Wow, look at that.
Speaker 2: Literally seventeen eight. You could have had her at eighteen. That is so weird, I know. Anyway, I did. There was this TikTok trend where it's this song called That's So True. It's Gracy Abram Abrams, Gracy Abrams, and it's like people just singing a lyric of the song. You know, it's quite simple, just sing this lyric. But I was trying to rally everybody, and it was I put in so much work.
Speaker 4: Nobody put in more work than back of that night, truly.
Speaker 2: And I had to be like I would listen to it and if they were all I'd have to be like, Okay, sorry, let's try one more time. And I'm such a perfectionist with the whip singing stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah you are.
Speaker 2: But I got Kayler to do it. She was so down to do it all the Bachelor girls, and it got a lot of views on TikTok. It's definitely more of a TikTok trend than an Instagram trend, but it's probably gonna come to Instagram now and then I'm like, shoot, think it the attention it deserved on Instagram?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's okay. I got the attention it deserved in my heart.
Speaker 2: And on TikTok. Yeah, because before like this is like my favorite crossover and everyone was like, I love that Tanya gives it two hundred when she lips sync, she really gives it her all.
Speaker 4: That's right, I do.
Speaker 2: We love that about you. I think every photo I have of us and Napa, you have your mouth wide open and or your eyes are closed and you're smiling, just joy, pure joy.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much. Should we take a.
Speaker 2: Break because I'm I am curious what Mark's been up to in these Mark's been gone here years now, and we'll get an update. All right, we are back Mark where have you been.
Speaker 3: I just I'm not really involved in your interview shows. So that's it, and that's all.
Speaker 2: Done, a lot of interviews.
Speaker 3: Everything's fine. My daughter was home from college over the weekend and that was wonderful.
Speaker 2: Was that her first time back?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Wow, that was great. It was really cool to leave again. Yes, she hasn't left yet. She's taken a train back this afternoon because there's no school today because it is Veterans Day. Shout out to veterans listening to scrubbing in on this veteran's day.
Speaker 2: Out, Veterans.
Speaker 3: Thanks having that conflict with uh. You know, when she first got there, she didn't know a lot of people, and that can be scary and lonely, and so she signed up for everything, and so she got into an a cappella group, and she got into a sorority, and she got into the school musical and now she's in too much stuff. But I feel like she thrives on being busy. But sometimes being busy can cause you to stress out a lot. Yeah, So she's she's riding that line of good busy and bad busy, which is a very fine line.
Speaker 2: And that's where she is very expensive for y'all, she's really doing a lot.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, that is true.
Speaker 2: Wait, so how is Amy? How's your wife? Amy doing?
Speaker 3: Not great? But they text pretty much non stop, so that's helpful, I think. And then there's certain news of the world, shall we say, in the past few weeks that has been not well received in our home, and so that's been difficult as well. Right, we can leave it at that. I know that's not a fun conversation. Listen, same, So it's been difficult.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, I'm glad that she is adjusting and that y'all are.
Speaker 3: Saying both they both are adjusting. It's been hard on both of them.
Speaker 2: How's her relationship?
Speaker 3: Thank you for asking. Yes, that's really good. And I'm really happy he's there. And by the way, total coincidence that he's there. They all applied to a dozen colleges or whatever. He didn't get into UCSD. He appealed the decision and they said, you know what, good point, come on, you can be here. Oh never happens.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, I don't feel like that does happen?
Speaker 3: No, So those first few weeks when she was feeling kind of misplaced, having him there was wonderful and he's a great guy. He's got a great family. We like him along.
Speaker 2: Is he gonna be a lawyer? How do you appeal the decisions when people do that?
Speaker 4: That's like a thing. A lot of people told me to appeal all my that I got rejected to.
Speaker 2: And I was like, no, if they don't want me, I'm not going.
Speaker 4: No, I'm gonna go where I'm wanted.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't watch, but I have seen some things about Sophia Bush's are going Grey's Anatomy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, only one episode so far, but it feels like, I mean, she's always a welcome presence on my television, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but there was kind of an unexpected storyline there of who she was with because she with who do you think? Take a guess?
Speaker 4: I got a hint. I mean there's someone on the show, okay, but a little bit better that she was with them.
Speaker 2: I mean that her storyline, yeah, okay, revolved around yes, that's true, someone in two people in a relationship.
Speaker 4: Two people in a relationship, so she's like the third.
Speaker 2: Well no, no, I'm just saying her presence affected their relationship.
Speaker 4: I don't like the game anymore. Just tell me.
Speaker 3: Teddy and Owen yeah, oh yeah, So she went out with Should I just tell you what happened? She went out with Teddy just to get drinks one night because it was a stressful day. Uh. Sophia Bush's character, I don't know the name of the character opened up to Teddy about how her relationship is open, she's in an open relationship. And then they got some more drinks the man or a woman with uh, I don't recall. Oh interesting anyway, Then she kissed Teddy and Teddy said, no, no, no, no, my relationship is closed, and she's understood. I misread the situation. My apologies. But then she went back to the hospital and she said, by the way, Owen what's her name kissed me? And he was not cool about it. He handled it very, very poorly. He said, oh, oh, well, did you kiss her back? He didnt kiss it back? What did you give her? The signs like he was really uncool about the whole thing.
Speaker 4: What would you be cool if someone kissed your wife?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't be mad at my wife. You'd be mad at the I'd be mad at the instigator. Yeah, I wouldn't be mad.
Speaker 2: At did Teddy kiss her back?
Speaker 3: You know, maybe for a second.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm sorry, I kisses you. There's a little bit of like welcoming it.
Speaker 3: Oh you're on Owen's side in this hole. I mean every time your team Owen Hunt.
Speaker 4: Yeah, day one, Owen Hunter over here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's always sided with him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, don't you forget it, Owen Hunter. Kevin mckisson.
Speaker 2: I think what's gonna happen is Teddy's gonna be thank thinking about that, because what their whole, their thing is their marriage. They are like trying to like reconnect and like, yeah they're.
Speaker 3: Trying to really Yeah, there's they're they're they're scheduling intimacy. Oh and Teddy doesn't like that, but Owen's you know, that's what the therapist suggested. No one's down. And she thinks it's not cool that it should be a spontaneous thing.
Speaker 2: I mean they've always had it. She's Teddy and Owen the beginning.
Speaker 4: It's been.
Speaker 3: It's true.
Speaker 4: I'm like over them.
Speaker 2: Ye, get it up. Let's welcome to Via but everybody.
Speaker 1: But let's get Sophia Bush like a series regular that could bring me back to the are well maybe maybe just watching her guest episode could really.
Speaker 2: Bring you back, could I don't know. After reading, after hearing about it, I was.
Speaker 3: Like, okay, oh but I have good news. So watching the episode and it opens up with this character has been on for weeks. He's got a bad lung. He's down to one lung and he's struggling. And then they finally says to him, and Dooku says to him, Hey, we got you a lung. I'm gonna I'm gonna go and go get it right now.
Speaker 4: Oh no, he gets an accents.
Speaker 3: I saw it to myself. Please, lords of television, May he not get in an accident going and he didn't. Oh he got the lung back.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, he's made it there in back.
Speaker 2: You have no issue.
Speaker 4: That's right now.
Speaker 3: Someone did get in a car accident in the episode, but it was not in Dugo.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: I found myself going very dark when I watched TV these days, Like I was watching this series finale of the Americans, and the neighbor like, has no way this is.
Speaker 2: Getting brought up.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: But he has the gun pointed out these people, and I go, he's gonna kill them all. He's gonna kill the daughter. And Robby's like, no, he's not going to kill them and kill the daughter.
Speaker 1: Then we're like in another scene and he sees the girlfriend and he's like, he's gonna shoot up his girlfriend while she's sleeping, and Rob He's like, no, what are you talking about?
Speaker 4: Like why are you?
Speaker 2: Were like traumatized and grays in oaut of me like the worst the worst case.
Speaker 4: I was like, wow, it's so mild.
Speaker 2: Remember when I asked Mark, I don't I don't know if you listened to the episode of Sarah Drew, but I asked her like at the very beginning of uh, what happened basically when she left the show, like just saying it's like why not you know, make you show open up and say like they scurred me over, I hate them.
Speaker 4: Which I wait waiting for that to happen. One of these days it's supposed to happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, wishful thinking maybe I could squeeze something out and and so she's like, oh, you know, it just is this TV show and people make decisions and we felt so much love from the fans. I was like, hey, at the end of the episode, I'm like, what's a question you hope to never be asked again? And she's like, how did I feel. When I got from the show, I was like, cool, and then I asked Jen at the cup she event I was like, asked if she had Sosha were together, and then I go we were talking about her coming on the podcast. I was like, what haven't you've been asked yet? Like what do you want to talk about? And she was like, or what would you rather never be asked again? And she goes and me and s sure together.
Speaker 3: But that's what people want to know, so it makes sense.
Speaker 4: That you would ask that, you know.
Speaker 1: But it was like, I know, but if they're not gonna share it, then they're not going to share it with us. I think they're going to keep it a secret. And then all of a sudden like yeah, actually get exclusive, although what if we did it with some mimosas, get a little loose. Make it just girl talk, not so much of.
Speaker 2: This like a microphone. Oh we need that more.
Speaker 4: No, I'm saying, make it more chit chatty, less like where were you born? And how to make you feel?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: Never us where they're born.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, I don't know if she wouldn't give it to us at the Cupsy event that we're gonna get it with the microphones and you never know, you never know, We'll never know and you never know.
Speaker 4: Well, we might know what we might know if we get her on and we ask her.
Speaker 3: She said, no, I want to talk to Alex Karev. But why he left justin chambers.
Speaker 1: There's so much something happened there, Something happened with all of them.
Speaker 3: Well, people get written out of TV shows. That can just happen, like I think that happened with like like Smark Sloan. I think he's written off the show. Like we've done all we can do with this guy. We have fifty characters on the show. Somebody's got to go. So they're playing crash killed six people.
Speaker 4: I don't think. I think they only do it if it's there's something.
Speaker 3: I don't think so. But I do think something happened with Krrev because it was so out of nowhere in the middle of the season. That was weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but so Tanya goes. I hope that one day there's a TV show where it's like a tell all or like a book where everyone, like someone just tells everything that went down, because it's a show that's been on for so long and so many people involved, and like there's so many questions, and she still kind of was just like, oh, you know, shows are.
Speaker 4: Just people come and go. I was like, no, not with this show. This show's got some bones in the closet because all.
Speaker 2: A Kiloton's sorry, which is bones like thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: If you go all the way back to like the very first days with like Izzy and Doctor Burke and all that stuff that was going on, like the early days of Grace, to the Patrick Dempsey's to the Mark Sloan, to the Alex korrevs.
Speaker 4: To the Sarah Drews and the Arizona Robins. No, but I'm saying I literally just checked out.
Speaker 2: I literally was staring and actually reading my rundown while you were listening all the characters.
Speaker 4: There is something not.
Speaker 2: Just kept going just listed.
Speaker 3: No, sorry, go ahead, go ahead, there is something.
Speaker 2: You can captule basically.
Speaker 1: Alluded to that, but there is a bigger reason. But she's not ready to talk about it yet, which I think is the reason for a lot of them.
Speaker 2: But she's the only person who's actually said that where I was like, oh, we can maybe get drinks with her one night undo a podcast episode.
Speaker 1: No, I think the early days there was some other stuff going down with the izzies and the.
Speaker 2: Oh here we go again, because they said she was difficult on set.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Something that's already out there, Like everything with Burke, that's all well documented.
Speaker 4: M hm, that has escaped my mind.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, he had some homophobic slurs and then what happened with Georgia Maalley.
Speaker 3: I think he left on his own because of that.
Speaker 4: Okay, all this would be great for a documentary, yes, yeah, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: I mean at some point, the show's gotta just we just gotta say goodbye.
Speaker 3: By the way, that's what the last season should be. Should be twenty episodes of behind the scenes documentary style.
Speaker 2: Every episode is one person telling their story the story. That'd be so genius, that would.
Speaker 4: Be so epic. Anyways, I would invest in that there.
Speaker 2: Uh. TV Insider, did Gray's most heartbreaking moment?
Speaker 4: Throw some dollars for them to make that happen.
Speaker 2: That's what the number one most heartbreaking moment on Gray's nine, according to TV Insider.
Speaker 4: When Patrick Dempsey dies.
Speaker 2: No, it's up there, it's on there Dragon Lexi also on there.
Speaker 4: It isn't it death.
Speaker 2: No, it's when Christina leaves Meredith.
Speaker 4: That's the number one most heartbreaking one, when she goes to like Iceland.
Speaker 2: Or according to TV Insider, I don't think she goes.
Speaker 4: Where does she go? Yeah, I was close.
Speaker 2: Number five is when April finds out about her unborn son's condition. Number four is when Meredith says goodbye to Derek, which actually affected me more than.
Speaker 4: Fourth that that death rocked me.
Speaker 2: It was cruel. Yeah, Denny is number three, and then number two is Lexi, which I also think was like, that was.
Speaker 4: A devastating one. Yeah, I can't believe Danny was three. Feel very justified in that. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Okay, have you heard of chronotype?
Speaker 3: Seems right up your alley?
Speaker 4: It does, Yeah, it does.
Speaker 2: Mark, do you want to read about it?
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 2: Tell us about it when we come back. Oh my god, all right, we're back. So basically, Mark's going to go over the chronotype because I think you would be. I was very interested in this and I wanted to know which one you related.
Speaker 3: It falls into the horoscopes and anagrams in that whole world, so everyone falls into a different chronotype based on your body's natural tendencies to be more alert and energized or sleepy peak hours. There are four groups of chronotypes bear, dolphin, lion, wolf, and they related to the animals natural sleep cycle. So do you sleep like a bear or like a dolphin? So it can help you optimize your daily routine. It's like a bear, for example, rise and fall with the sun. Their ideal wig time is like seven am, peak productivity ten to two, exercise at six, bedtime at eleven. Yeah, maybe you're not a bear lion? Are you a lyon?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, a lion is an early bird. Lions wake up early and get everything done before noon. They wake up at five thirty. Peak productivity from seven am to noon, exercise at five, bed at nine thirty. I think I'm a lion.
Speaker 4: Why is everybody exercising so late in the day.
Speaker 3: Well, maybe you're a wolf. If you're a night owl, you're probably a wolf. Wolves struggle to wake up, but they get up around seven thirty. Their most productive four to six. They exercise at seven pm and head to bet around midnight. That feels like Becka is more of a wolf.
Speaker 2: I'm a dolphin.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's look at dolphin. Dolphins have a hard time falling asleep or waking up or sticking to the kind of structured schedule. Yeah, I guess you are a dolphin. Yeah. Yeah, this is the rarest chrono type. Only ten percent of the population.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Their ideal schedule gets them up at six thirty am. I don't know about that. Peak productivity from three to nine pm, exercise, six pm, bedtime eleven thirty. So there you go. Those are the chronotype categories.
Speaker 2: I was like reading these and I was like, nope, not a bear.
Speaker 3: Well, so this also implies that everyone in the world wakes up between five thirty and seven am. That's not really.
Speaker 4: Practically, I think that's pretty accurate.
Speaker 3: Well, Becker doesn't wake up in which makes sense, but even the dolphin is described that way, getting up at six thirty am.
Speaker 2: Just Selphin is not up at six thirty am.
Speaker 1: But I do feel like the majority of the world gets up between five thirty and seven am.
Speaker 4: So you think, yeah, I guess, yeah, I think this is accurate.
Speaker 3: Okay, well there you go, Well you can.
Speaker 4: I guess I'd take the lion, but I just don't work out at five pm.
Speaker 3: I'm definitely a lion. I love to get up early, and I like to get the dogs on their hike before anyone in my family is awake.
Speaker 2: I love that I have more bear energy from you.
Speaker 4: Really with the sun, like the rise and fall with the sun. Yeah, like the sun goes down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Mama's gone, got what are you?
Speaker 3: You're You're I'm a lion.
Speaker 2: Easton has joined us.
Speaker 3: It's fun, you know, I just gotta mark this box.
Speaker 2: I can get paid for this episode because Daddy's gonna put food on the table.
Speaker 3: I'm with the lions, the one that gets up early. Yeah, I'm a lying too nice.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean I worked in morning radio for I don't know, twenty years, twenty I was thirty years so yeah, I like to get up early. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Same.
Speaker 3: I slept till eight thirty on Saturday and Sunday this weekend. That is so unlike me.
Speaker 4: Wow till nine thirty on that wow.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: She was up early all weekend because Jojo and I. So we went to a wedding in Napa, and Haley is supposed to go, but she had a work thing. So Jojo canceled her room and we stayed in the same room, but she wakes. She's on Puerto Rico time, which is four hours ahead, I think, so she was up early, and when you're sharing a room, it's very hard to maintain sleep through that.
Speaker 4: Yikes, you know what.
Speaker 2: She wasn't doing anything. She was actually very quiet, and like I if I was, if I wasn't a dolphin, I would have been able to sleep through it, I think. But I'm a dolphin, so I'm easily woken. And so even just like no I could feel like she was on her phone. Yeah, even though she wasn't, it wasn't noise.
Speaker 1: I get it because like sometimes even if Robbie's awaken, he's on his phone, and I know he's awake, I feel weird sleeping, Like I'm like, I gotta start the day too, I guess, you know, like there is something to that if someone in your bed is like awake and functioning or.
Speaker 2: What some trying to be quiet but they're looking for something in the room and you can just hear, like.
Speaker 3: God, I do that every morning.
Speaker 2: And finally I'm like, what are you looking for? And she's like, where's the hotel key? I'm like, I don't know, look at my purse I'm awake.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, so we did.
Speaker 2: We went to a wedding and there was a Robbie was taking photos, but he also got a really great video, so we asked her.
Speaker 1: To take photos of all the girls. So he's taking photos on one phone. I said, can you get BTS video too? So I give him another phone to take video on the full of his hands are full with phones trying to take photos and videos. But I'm so glad I did because he got the before of our photo where we're all fighting not to be on the end of the photo. It's very much a I don't think men can relate.
Speaker 3: Why don't you want to be on the end of it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just like so unflattering. It's like having to angle your body a certain way where.
Speaker 1: You're not like you always feel kind of like left out, like you know what I mean. You're not like in the middle, you're on the end.
Speaker 2: But it's like you're wanting to be You're wanting to be closer, but you don't want your body to be like in a weird position to.
Speaker 4: Get and then you have like a loose arm out on the side.
Speaker 1: So it's very funny because we were all arguing about who was going to be on the end, and.
Speaker 4: The argument is just so funny.
Speaker 1: It was just so I got so many damns of people being like, this is exactly my group of friends. Because Jojo was like, I have to be on this end because I have like an open shoulder on the dress, and then Alie's like, I'm not moving, and then Beca was like, I was on the end last night, and I like, but Garga and was like, Okay.
Speaker 2: It was so funny because I was saying it really represented who we are in our family dynamics, like JoJo's the baby, but all her siblings are like older, so she kind of was like, this is where I want to be and this is how I'm going to be. Ali was very much I'm here and I'm not moving because she's an older sister with no sisters, so she she was just like figure it out, I'm not moving. And then I was like, well, I've been on the I was on the end last night. But then I ended up switching with Tanya so that she could have the middle for some of the photos because I'm like, I have sisters, and then Tanya's like the baby of the family and she was like.
Speaker 4: Oh man, when she right, like I did, like I laught, I just got on the end.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh man, man, it's so funny. I got a lot of dms too, They're like this is so funny. But a lot of people are like I actually love being on the end so you can see my full outfit.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 4: I was like wow, yeah, yeah, don't relate, but love that. I can't relate, but love it for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's a good time.
Speaker 4: It was a good time.
Speaker 2: You brought Sonny, Yeah.
Speaker 1: We we We brought Sunny just because our babysitter was at our dog sitter was out of town for the weekend. And I always see those videos of like the dogs running on the beach and stuff, and they're like, your dog only has the max eighteen summers, you know, take them on the trip and like, you.
Speaker 4: Know what have you seen those videos? Are they in your algorithm?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Or it's like, yeah, your dog will slow you down, but maybe that's the point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's like that is my algorithm.
Speaker 1: And so I always feel guilty when we leave her. I'm like, maybe we should bring her. And so this felt like a sign that our dog center was out of town. I was like, we should just bring her and she didn't slow us down. She was terrified.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not a big flyer, no, but she was great.
Speaker 1: Yeah on the way back, by the way there, she was shaking like a leaf the whole flight.
Speaker 2: So yeah, she wasn't she wasn't super comfortable.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but she did a great job. She did a great job.
Speaker 2: But anyways, congratulations to Morgan and Eric. It was such a beautiful weekend. The hotel was insane gorgeous. It was gorgeous, and it was so fun to be with all the girls. And I feel like we got to I know, like typically when you're there with your significant other, it's like you want to make sure they feel like you're giving them attention. But Robbie unfortunately fell ill, and so I felt like we got a lot of time with like girls, a lot of girl time. Sorry Robbie, but it was really fun. It was really fun.
Speaker 1: But I feel like he does make a point to be like you go be with your friends, like I think, even if he wasn't feeling not well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's still yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, but it was really fun. It was a really fun weekend. It wasn't very tired.
Speaker 4: Same.
Speaker 2: We drinks, I drink. We drink a lot. On Saturday.
Speaker 4: Becca was slinging shots like it was her job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was. Yeah, and I probably could have done one to two less and probably would have felt at about her three less. But what I realized is that not drinking the like sugary cocktails actually helped me. I think, because sometimes the sugar mixed with the alcohol is what really takes me down the next day, and I think, just this straight tequila hits.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah. But I kept looking back and she was like, what more?
Speaker 3: What more?
Speaker 4: I was like, what is happening here?
Speaker 2: Yes, by golly, yeah, it comes out like once in a blue moon. Yeah, yeah, springs, I was. We were slinging shots there too.
Speaker 4: That was the last time you were slinging shots?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Wow, that was at your wedding, Probably will be the next. Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: You're gonna sling shots on holidays in your bachelorette and holidays.
Speaker 2: I don't drink and holidays.
Speaker 4: You don't know what about Martha May passing shots out like it was water.
Speaker 2: Oh holiday party?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, I thought she met holiday with my family. No, no, no, I'm much more demure, remember, when that was it was wild, she was crazy. We do have to go because we have Jenna Ashkowitz, Jennashkowitz waiting for us, yes to chit chat. So that's up on this podcast.
Speaker 4: We'll be back on Thursday with Jenna.
Speaker 2: With Jenna, and that's all for now.
Speaker 4: We love you, love you so much. Bye bye