Speaker 1: You can't stand on my own. You know, you came with me because what the squad and they get it.
Speaker 2: They called me.
Speaker 1: Hello Baller Alert Baller, Welcome to the ball Show podcast, available everywhere you get your podcast. Please continue to light subscribe and share our YouTube page at baller Alert Tv. I go by the name of Ferrari Simon. I'll go by the name you know, B T.
Speaker 2: O C T.
Speaker 3: What that a girl from Harlans mayor what's up?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 4: O T?
Speaker 1: This is going on?
Speaker 3: I like the way you say that all he said.
Speaker 5: He trying to say, like Jim Jones, that's.
Speaker 3: Not what it gave if that's what I was going No, I was just I was just I got beef for one of y'all. Can't I guess which one I got beef?
Speaker 1: Who me?
Speaker 3: You're a wing person. What's your favorite type of wings?
Speaker 1: Flat? Like the wing spot? Oh uh uh, honey mout.
Speaker 3: That's the weakest flavor I've ever heard, but it's my favorite.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 3: You said blue cheese over wrench than horrible, horrible, horrible, And it's a it's a group of people that agree it's a larger.
Speaker 1: It's not a large I didn't like. I just like blue cheese more than why would.
Speaker 3: You ever with blue cheese and the chunks that go in it?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's delicious.
Speaker 3: I put blue cheese on my salad too, discussing it's not a salad.
Speaker 1: On if you they have like a blue cheese chunk.
Speaker 3: Discuss salad. Real people eat wrench.
Speaker 5: I don't like blue cheese.
Speaker 1: I'm not a cheese it's delicious.
Speaker 3: It's not though.
Speaker 6: It's really not blue cheese versus ranch of flats versus drum.
Speaker 3: I'm a flat person.
Speaker 1: I'm drums.
Speaker 5: When I was eating chicken, it was flats.
Speaker 1: Everybody like flats.
Speaker 5: It's just easier.
Speaker 3: I guess, actually hard I will.
Speaker 1: My favorite is Lemon Pepper because my nickname is Lemon Pepperari were talking about flats and that's what I coined myself.
Speaker 5: The kids got it.
Speaker 1: Lemon Pepper. It's a fantasy football name to Yeah, what's up? O?
Speaker 2: C t oh?
Speaker 5: I thought y'all had some mills to address with the cardials.
Speaker 3: I don't want it to I gotta say or was right, and I hate when I have to meet that minute rate.
Speaker 1: He was absolutely mister Wei and she called my boy New Year's Eve man. He got up in there.
Speaker 3: He started it though he was across the club, like let me get some of that.
Speaker 1: And she started it, and she didn't want to you know, y'all don't want to add another body.
Speaker 3: So she could call her X time.
Speaker 1: She's still married.
Speaker 3: They are still.
Speaker 1: They're not divorced. Guys, let them work.
Speaker 3: Are they going to get back together?
Speaker 1: Yes, they're already. They're already back together. So I don't know this for one hundred percent, but I know he probably hit listen if she got that we wei, he probably hit her with the signature move that she liked naould be sexual part signature to move move.
Speaker 4: Signature movelip off the bed and be like, I'm.
Speaker 1: Why tanisha Sunday night, baby?
Speaker 7: You know what?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Wait, you know you know what we were talking about yesterday about this dude is crazy. We're talking about the ball of meal. I've seen a lot of people in the comments. Was like, that's normal.
Speaker 6: So in a nutshell, just for the audience just now tuning in, Rory, what was the sum of the ballermeal yesterday?
Speaker 1: Basically, she says, my boyfriend wants to watch porn while having sex with me. He said, it's just for visual stimulation.
Speaker 3: I need all attention on me. I can't you not like no, I just think that's dis waspactful.
Speaker 1: It was like, it's not that deep, it's not that deep. Do it together whatever.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you want some inspiration, try something new and trying to see like get.
Speaker 1: Some But certain people are, you know, into things like that, so I get it. It's cool. Well they saying that, they saying she's probably boring.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I guess. And then it was like, you know a lot of people in the commons, so that's.
Speaker 5: A natural thing.
Speaker 6: If that's a normal thing, and a lot of people are boring, hard pill to swallow. I'm just saying, if everybody's saying it's normal and they're saying it's.
Speaker 1: Boring, shout out to my wife. We have a good time. I ain't gonna lie. We have We don't need to know this. I'm just saying, we don't know this.
Speaker 8: Reasons when the baby fall asleep do not need to be I don't want to hear this.
Speaker 1: Deep, so listen, but this is my thing. I'm infatuated with my wife like I'm infatuated with her. I like the way of sweat taste. I don't I can't speak for other guys. I've never felt that way about another woman also, so I have no problem with her. So TV could be off we goddam, it could be whatever playing in the background, it could be nothing. I'm infatuated with her. I'm infatuated with her body. So me, I don't have any of these issues that people talking about. I have to watch porn to get stimulated. I don't have that. I could just look at my lady walk by me.
Speaker 3: Do people still have sex to music.
Speaker 1: You asked me, I can, I can continue if i'm if it's somebody's birthday, you know, I might have I just might be in the birthday suit that day. Yeah, I'm gonna have some. I'm gonna have something playing in the background, playing in the background. I mean, I don't know. That's absolutely This is definitely not a sexist. And I've been around you to see in a short amount of time that you're a great father. How important is fatherhood to you? Man? Not really big on it, to be honest. Now, that doesn't mean he doesn't care about his kids, though. I think he just quoted that very badly.
Speaker 4: I think he's very young, and I think to him as a as a young man. Fatherhood sounds like an old man, so I don't think it's relatable to the way that he viewed things when her fatherhood.
Speaker 3: I think that's not fair because when women come out and be like, I'm struggling with motherhood and I didn't expect it to be this way or this is overwhelming, they get so much support, and then when he said it.
Speaker 5: Was like, oh, you're a horrible dad.
Speaker 3: We knew it the whole time.
Speaker 4: What's just because of the way he looks. If you see the camera angles, he looks like he's just don't care.
Speaker 1: High out of his mind. He just doesn't care.
Speaker 4: And it's really sad because a lot of kids watched this guy.
Speaker 1: You know, he's very young boy themed party. It was an NBA Young Boy theme part. I ain't never seen nobody have a theme for a rapper before. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: He had the kids sitting on his lap as he was saying, I don't care about fatherhood, like this man here because.
Speaker 6: I'm only here because you ain't here anybody pretty much, Yeah.
Speaker 5: But I'm I'm only like in here because you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it gives I watched the kids with my ears. I don't even really watch them.
Speaker 1: I'm just I do think, but I'm here. I do think he will have some evolution in the way he thinks.
Speaker 6: Well, hopefully by all the backlash he's been getting specially don't care.
Speaker 1: I don't think he cared well.
Speaker 6: He addressed it and he said, you know, I'm here. You know what I'm saying, you want to meet a video everything I do with my kids?
Speaker 3: You know, you house and not be present. Though you can be a parent in a house and still not be present, still not be a good parent. Being there is only a part of what being a real parent is, So you don't.
Speaker 1: I think he's a I think he is a father, and I think he is in his kids life. He just probably doesn't like it, like you could be a parent and be like, wait, damn, what if? What if he's saying is just to get these reactions. And I don't think. I don't think. I think he speaks his mind. Yeah, I think that's his true feelings. I just don't think. I'm trying to not make it negative. I'm trying to make it seem like he just doesn't because you know, when you're a parent, you have to be very responsible and that ship comes before a lot of other stuff because it's another life. It's just sacrifice the sure eleven Yeah, oh.
Speaker 3: I was not thinking eleven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was thinking that Nick Cannon and eleven kids. And it's multiple and he's twenty four and he has multiple baby mamas.
Speaker 3: This gets worse.
Speaker 5: That's why I wouldn't what.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't how many baby mamas he has. But it's over five, I believe, and that's a whole has he didn't spin the block.
Speaker 5: I think it's like, yeah, it's multiple women, definitely, And he called them all out.
Speaker 1: When he was well most My thing is, once you passed five kids, how can you remember everything?
Speaker 5: He has smoked for all of them too. He was talking about even y'all.
Speaker 3: Y'all, what's the name of Big Chest.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he has smoke for everybody.
Speaker 1: All I know is his fan base. They're they're crazy.
Speaker 5: But coming from a man who's been smoking cigarette since he was seven.
Speaker 1: I was smoking cigarets about seven years old. Yeah, I don't want no NBA smoke.
Speaker 3: This is twenty twenty four. Why are you still smoking cigarettes? They don't even campaign cigarettes to kiss his age, Like, I think the only people who smoked cigarettes now people who've been to.
Speaker 5: Jail CARDI b smoke cigarettes.
Speaker 3: She was a stripper and been a jail point proof you live in a hard life. Buddy, Who the fuck even introduced you to a cigarette?
Speaker 1: I think he was. I think this nigga ran away from the ring man.
Speaker 6: It would be he said he would throw the cigarette out and then he would take the cigarette and then smoke it.
Speaker 1: I used to be watching that nigga smoking cigarettes. And anytime you throw that bitch, grab it and you smoke what was left, he'll be right back. But more of the baller alert show.
Speaker 3: Men probably get catfish all the time. You think you're gonna show up, you get a girl, right. But me, somebody was using my picture as the catfish someone oh so, and that happens a lot like I remember Facebook used to have a recognition and they took that down because people was just all the time, every day would have things. But anyway, long story short. One of my best friends was gay when I was grown up, and he always used to say, I got a dictionary in my phone, Like I got all the niggas dick pictures in my phone. I'm like, who is sending him dick pics? He was acting like me for like six years, texting people and writing people and getting dick picts and sending I don't know whole picture is acting like me. I didn't know this for years. So one day I had posted I got in a relationship. I post my boyfriend, and this guy writes under my picture like, fuck out of here. Now you got a man. You was just on a phone talking crazy to me the other day. But I'm like, nigga, I don't know you from a hole in the wall. He said, call me right now, So I call him. I'm like hello. He just starts screaming because once he heard my voice, He's like, this is not who I was talked to. He's like, gotfash, gotfash. So I'm like, what are you talking about. He's like, I've been sending you money since you were in college. I was sending you book money. He's like me or you in a relationship. And I was like, I don't know you from a hole in the war. But that wasn't the first instance. Other things had been happening before, like people called me like yo, you're playing on my phone, blah blah blah. But I never put it together. I figured out it was him because I had a roommate and he tried to talk to the roommate's boyfriend acting like me though, So she came with smoke for me, and I'm like, girl, you like broke niggas. We don't even have the same taste of niggas like or I would I spoke to that man. I just she's the type of bit that so I'm like, b me, and you do not have the same taste like I like funny looking niggas, a little medium, ugly rich, that's my type. She like the pretty boys that you gotta buy sneakers for because they think they could get over when they looks and not work hard them type of niggas. So nobody knew that she was talking to this boy, but the gay boy. So that's how we figured out it was him.
Speaker 5: And what you do, I've.
Speaker 3: Never spoke to that boy again. I've never seen him. I never ran into him. I never seen him. I did a TikTok on it a while ago, and he had DM me. It was like, Tamara, that's not true. I don't know what you're talking about. Boy, go to her. I didn't even respond, So.
Speaker 5: You never like confronted him.
Speaker 3: About it, or I had put a post on my whatever social media was at the time. I don't know if it was Instagram. I said, I finally figured out who's been using my pictures all the time. I'm still hurt and I feel betrayed. And then I never seen that boy again, Like that was my best friend I never spoke to I've never seen him again. Can I please? But see he had a female best friend that was gay too, so that's who was doing the voices and stuff like that. So he had it real while playing out. Please FaceTime people before you send them money and make sure you're talking to the right person. It's twenty twenty four. We should not be getting calfish anymore.
Speaker 6: So whatever happened with the guys, were all the people that he was catfish.
Speaker 3: I don't know if they ever realized to the extent, but just me, when I figured out who it was just the time, it just all hit me out once like, oh shit, that's what this person was talking about, and that's what this person like. One time, my cousin caught me, like, curtis about to come to your house and beat you up, and I'm like, what are you talking about? She's like he said, you playing on his phone? Will asking for different I said, I don't even like that, man, Why would I text him? And he's telling her. My cousin's telling guy like I promise you my cousin's not playing on your phone, Like that's not even her style. But it just once I realized who it was, it just all made sense.
Speaker 5: It's so dangerous, so dangerous.
Speaker 3: But when I first moved to Atlanta, I knew a guy who used to get on these apps and use girls pictures, random girls pictures, and asks for gas money, like oh, I'm gonna come see you send me twenty dollars. Y'all ain't get somebody head knocked off one day and nigga was gonna be like, bitch your mind and you owe me and I paid for some pussy, you ain't give it to me. No, y'all gotta stop doing that and do better. Do your research. Make sure face timed the girl before you send a cash up.
Speaker 4: Dan.
Speaker 5: Have y'all ever had any of your catfish incidents?
Speaker 1: You me up with that, Yeah, I don't. I haven't had any catfish situations.
Speaker 4: That's why when you play watch my face repressions Like God Damn, I'm over here.
Speaker 1: Listening, like you can call this catfish.
Speaker 3: It was so crazy, I'm telling you if you would have like and it was years. It was the nigga said he was sending me money for books when I was in college. I had been out of college for three years. How long were you doing this ship? Bro? How long?
Speaker 1: And you know, sometimes that's one because I will watch the TV show and people when they when they get caught you will say why do you do it? And they'd be like, I don't know, I was just bored what you All of them would say that.
Speaker 3: And they want attention. Like people think that these girls who have beef with me thinking I was trying to talk to their boyfriends and it wasn't me.
Speaker 1: It was it was a man the whole time, the whole time.
Speaker 3: And then and wait till the men realized that they were just.
Speaker 5: Crazy that it happened.
Speaker 3: Ride in your circle too, it did, Like it's hard you said, this is your best friend, my best friend because you know on catfish they be using random pictures. Yeah, it's crazy because when I don't know all y'all don't know. But when you have a gay best friend, like before you send the mood or something like that. You ask them for their opinion, like, oh, which one should I send? Which one? Which one's the best picture? So he had all type of pictures of me, so he definitely could have been outside just doing what he had to do.
Speaker 4: It really shows how lonely the world is, especially the world of men. You know, for people to be in a whole relationship with somebody that they've never seen, they never been on FaceTime with. Listen, man, I used to be so paring on that with that you never even met up with. Like I used to be so paring on being in the clubs. I wait till the lights come on, get a girl number.
Speaker 1: You look at the guy who spent sixty five thousand with Rose sixty five. She didn't even want to touch him. Yeah, she took a picture. Oh she met the guy who has spent sixty five thousand dollars with her on her only fans account. They met, he took a picture of her, But she looks so uncomfortable in the picture.
Speaker 4: And you got to understand what what type of control he has in his mind to think that, like, hey, man, I paid sixty sixty five thousand dollars for truck driving.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he definitely like a church.
Speaker 4: He definitely looked like a truck drive across the country and or people in the comments were like, man, how you spent sixty five thousand dollars?
Speaker 1: This girl won't even touch you?
Speaker 3: Right, you owe him at least?
Speaker 6: So now I'm loud about only fans too, because you got so many people invested in you.
Speaker 5: They're like, that's ye.
Speaker 1: You would say that a lot of people.
Speaker 5: Make good money off of that that appened.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're talking about that. What did this guy get the sixty five thousand dollars for?
Speaker 3: Clearly he had it, So did you ever like it was that the only one follow him back?
Speaker 1: She didn't even follow him back, She didnt even touch him touch him in the picture.
Speaker 5: Was it one lump some or.
Speaker 3: It was because he showed the receipts. Y.
Speaker 4: I would be so scared if I had the only fans and a woman was like, I spent sixty five thousand on you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, your you're.
Speaker 6: I've been taking a picture like how she was too go to took a picture like that too late?
Speaker 5: How did he even find her?
Speaker 1: I don't know, he will post.
Speaker 3: I think it looked like it was a or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but he he he spent sixty five thousand. You know where she at.
Speaker 6: Speaking of ballers, was getting to the player's ballou.
Speaker 5: Up, there's some beef going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jason Whitlock, Steven A. Smith. Stephen A. Smith finally gave him the attention that he's been want. He's been trolling steven A. Smith about it. I just basically called Steven A. Smith a liar or fraud a lot of things he's been saying. It's been a myth, but he's been doing it for over ten years. Stephen A. Smith just said, first take, he said that that bastard has been trying. I said, whoa. So then he said he was gonna address it on his YouTube, and so he started cussing on the YouTube. I was like, damn, I've never seen steven A. Smith cuss like that. He was like, you full of shit, You're a fat bastard, which triggered this son of a bitch. I'm over here like god damn.
Speaker 3: Which triggered him to if he's been trolling.
Speaker 1: For so he I guess basically he was saying Steven A. Smith didn't write his his memoir, his book, which is a New York best seller, which is kind of fraudulent. If that's true, which I don't think is true. Then he also been saying that, yeah, that yeah, pleasures. But he also said that he never got a scholarship because you know you can't get scholarships on Division two basketball that you never hit seventeen threes in a row. That's how they offer you. He was just still questioning why it's credentials. Why was he doing that? Looks like some things they fell out behind the scenes on ESPN Friends. No, I don't know if they were ever friends. I just thought that they were colleagues. I never I've never heard of Jason Whitlock to be anyone big. So this it's like they've been what's going on? But steven A Smith shouldn't. I think that he kind of gave because steven A. Smith has a large platform, right, He's more famous than a starting five. He respond, Yeah, Jason's down here, so it's kind of like you're looking down to Britain because your following is gonna go. Because I did. I went and.
Speaker 4: Looks kind of like some of the radio personalities in Atlanta.
Speaker 1: Definitely for sure, So I see what's going on.
Speaker 4: So to me, what it seems like is Kat Williams has a trigger. He opened the floodgates for this, for this, this this beef that's going on with everybody, because what happened was people seeing them numbers.
Speaker 1: And I think the video is at like forty million right now.
Speaker 3: Crazy.
Speaker 5: I mean, look at where we are.
Speaker 6: The times has changed right now, like we in the times of everybody want to know the truth about something, the truth.
Speaker 1: I think King t I Son King inspired this. He's just standing on business, standing on business. He's standing on business. I'm standing on business.
Speaker 5: So that's the So that's the theme with twenty twenty four. Standing on business.
Speaker 4: It's definitely standing on business because like I said, man, everybody responded to cat winnings, but nobody ever said he lied.
Speaker 1: And he's still fast as hell. Well you know fifty two your run four four eight, that's.
Speaker 5: Fast, that is fast. And Nick Saban is retiring.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Nick Saban is retiring from Alabama football. Right here. I think a lot of these Uh, one of the five five star recruit already transfer is d committee. The AU is about to steal all these recruits. And Kirby over there Georgia Uga. George is gonna win the whole thing next year. We're supposed to win at this past but.
Speaker 8: We never turned our back on our Obama.
Speaker 5: Why do you think he's returning after so long?
Speaker 1: I think he has like seven college championships? How does Nick saving two good for seventy two? I wort to hug your neck right now. He's arguably the best college football coach of all time. Great. I feel better because I am tired of roll tied about but to die blitz Bama blitz blitz right now.
Speaker 4: You better be careful now, damn o I be. Don't play the Alabama fans. Don't play now the UJA fans. So I've been trolling uh.
Speaker 1: Bli Bama blitz because I don't want. I don't want to work that long. Mean, if it's something that you love, love, it's not work.
Speaker 5: It's not working.
Speaker 1: This is not working.
Speaker 3: If you have to be there at a certain time, it's still work. I can't do what I love, But I still want to come here and talk ship with us, not as seventy two.
Speaker 1: I will, but I think I think some people work for a purpose.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to retire and have a boat.
Speaker 1: Man You're still gonna be doing a little content, will be content.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can't.
Speaker 1: We ain't stopping the content.
Speaker 3: I wonder what his retirement plan is.
Speaker 1: Man, that man, that man is rich. He's extremely worth it. I think he's gonna do some TV announcing because I would love to. I think the transition from athletes to TV announcing and hosting because I always like to hear their opinions, like Randy Moss is on TV, Michael Vickles is on TV, and I'll always like to hear them. Everybody jobs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, point of view actually matters.
Speaker 1: It matters. Like Shannon Sharp. I think Shannon Sharp is he deserves to have that number one spot as the most entertaining sports analyst because he is a Hall of Fame tightend. To me, he's one of the best tight ends of all times. And I saw him play. He was good. You know. You know what I like about what what Shannon Sharp said.
Speaker 4: It when when a lot of people, because you know, you know how the internet works, right, we have a guest on here, they always say, well, why y'all a asks him this and asking that, and you know they love to say people don't know how to be journalists and I love Shannon Sharpers response.
Speaker 7: I never said I was a journalist, right if you listened in my intro, I said, normally would I say the person that's coming by for conversation and a drink. I'm a conversationalist, not an interviewer.
Speaker 4: And I think people are not understanding that it takes more to do this job than just to break journalists.
Speaker 1: It's easy to critique somebody in something after you're watching it, you said, oh, they should have said, But it's it's almost like trying to tell a football player how to play football and you've never even played the sport at all or even worked out, worked out, be very difficult to understand the mindset and how they prepare for a game. So if you're watching them play and they make a mistake, oh, you should have threw the ball over here, I think you don't even know your view on the television screen and in real life.
Speaker 5: And just on the field, like you gotta be super conditioned, because.
Speaker 1: So same thing with all line of work. Like I it's really good at she has a good eye, you know what I'm saying. I feel like I'm more of an an r. I know a lot of the artists on the ground level, I know a lot of their history in the beginning of their careers, like I was there at some point, you know what I'm saying. I feel like everyone has good things about them that make an interview great, but sometimes we have sometimes we had bad interviews too. We actually actually have a couple of bad interviews on the website, on the YouTube page. It wasn't my fault.
Speaker 6: I mean it's always I don't know what he's talking about.
Speaker 1: I had no bad interview.
Speaker 3: I think that or just interviews, And this whole kind of landscape is changing now because if you see artists rather go sit down with Funny Marco than sit down on the breakfast flub Chris Brown will go do something entertaining and do because people just are tired of the bullshit. So it's like if I could go somewhere and just feel like I'm having a normal conversation and I feel like I'm doing something fun, That's why Funny Marcos get those.
Speaker 1: Big So I think Funny Marco created something that added value to so like if you look at his his his Nicki Minaj interviews, that was a great interview even though it was funny. So he brought value to her. So, but not only what you mean.
Speaker 3: There's another one that artists rather go sit down with Kaysen and do a twenty four hour stream than go do on a press run. So I think that time.
Speaker 1: I also think everything is just a numbers game.
Speaker 4: And I think a lot of these artists are just puppets, and I think that they just do what they have to do.
Speaker 1: And I think that a lot of people just look at numbers. If you look at Funny Marco, you just look at the numbers.
Speaker 6: But not only that, I think the audience has changed. Like when we were young, we like to see certain things, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: And the kids, kids are you know, we got ad d run as much.
Speaker 6: It's like, you know, I can only because people are on TikTok and you're watching a video woman and long you can keep scrolling up like okay, it lost my attention, you know.
Speaker 5: So the the the business has to change, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So it's like we don't we don't really care to see an open a type of interview show. It's not you know, we want to see somebody relax in their element, you know, because we can see, we have access to our favorite celebrities on the phone to see what they're doing on their stories. They're at they house, you know, we looking in their house and all that stuff. You know, So it's like, what different, What's what's something different that we can watch, you know, and get information at the same time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, cause I tell you, I'll tell you that that TikTok man.
Speaker 4: I see people come up to me every day talking about men I've seen y'all show on TikTok and it's so crazy because I remember, like, for the longest I was like, I.
Speaker 1: Don't like TikTok. I don't want to do TikTok and.
Speaker 6: Far Our It's like you have to get TikTok and you got like ten million views off TikTok alone, right, But the thing is they're only watching a clip of it, you know what I'm saying. They're not tuned into the entire show yet. Because you know, I feel like that has a lot to do with the masses and what big companies can.
Speaker 5: Do is push your brand to people agree.
Speaker 6: But for the most part, just organically you're gonna do well. Like if you have content, you keep on pushing it out there. People are going to pay attention, like, even if it's just for five.
Speaker 5: Seconds, no facts.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but let's move on to love versus Money.
Speaker 2: We'll be right back. Stay tuned with more of the ball or Alert Show. It's love versus Money on the ball or Alert Show.
Speaker 5: Walker and Mail.
Speaker 4: So, Walker, this is why you left the group chat. You and y'ads some fine and you don't want to talk to the.
Speaker 1: Fellas no more.
Speaker 6: At first glance, though, I will say I thought that was Emily b That's.
Speaker 3: A good one.
Speaker 1: I think it's together. I think that this is for love. This is definitely not money because Walker is a very smart guy. I haven't met Mail. I don't know Mail. She looks like a wonderful young lady. But I trust you Waker's judgment. I think he made a good call. Walker looks extremely happy.
Speaker 3: This might be the only time I actually think it is love, because usually I'm like, hey, But this.
Speaker 1: Time, I yeah, I think I think it's love.
Speaker 4: To you know, you don't post what he posting like that, you know what I'm saying, and to the world, especially when everybody knows that you were famously married to somebody else.
Speaker 1: So you know, I think it's love, got.
Speaker 3: Six degrees, go ahead, beauty and breath.
Speaker 1: And I saw that Walker and his exis. Tammy's daughter commented that, hey, leave my dad alone. He's good, my mom's good, everyone's good because in a relationship, she's happy, Walker's happy.
Speaker 5: Everybody deserve happiness.
Speaker 4: Yeah, everybody in Walker comments. I would have read the comments and it was like, this ain't Tammy, And I'm like, man, y'all have to understand celebrities have.
Speaker 1: The whole TV show, so they had like a whole fan But but you have to understand celebrities are regular people.
Speaker 5: But the thing is they're invested into that couple.
Speaker 6: And remember it's just like when we were talking about Ruby Rose, like the man was invested in her. So it's just like, you know, you're expecting something else versus reality because he didn't expect it to go that way when he met her.
Speaker 1: So I do think people when they see couples and then they get attached to them, it's not real for some reason. To them, it's a it's something that they look at towards for motivation. Because people all these are goals because you know, their goals goes up. They're so just strung up. You're like, yo, why are you so upset that they broke up? That's more people. People are overly obsessed with relationships. You know. It's a celebrity relationships. Celebrity relationships just Travis Kelce and Taylor, Taylor Swift, Rocky Michelle.
Speaker 3: People just want to have something to have hope for. So it's like, I want to believe that real love is out there and people could stick together and stand in the test of time.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, okay.
Speaker 6: So we Walker and mel we wish you the best over here at the Blamer Show. Walker will see you soon.
Speaker 1: On Joe Walker, you gotta come on the show Man.
Speaker 5: Because we've had them on Zoom.
Speaker 1: You had don't count during the pandemic. You gotta pull up Boomer. All those pandemic interviews don't count. Little do Long.
Speaker 2: Can't get enough of baller Alert. Follow us on all social media platforms at baller Alerts log on to baller alert dot com.