Speaker 1: All right, Thank yous, Scott Shannon, thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number at eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. Twenty eight days till election Day and early voting now ongoing throughout states all across the country. We have a full list all fifty states, Commonwealth and when early voting starts and stops, and had to register if you haven't registered, and now is the time for everybody to get completely and fully engaged. I have spoken to and we're going to speak to people in the course of the program today. Our own Sarah Carter has been on the ground in North Carolina in some of the hardested areas. We had a town hall, a little mini town hall with people and in spite of Joe Biden proclaiming over and over again that everything people need and one and they're getting everything they need and everything they want and everybody's happy.
Speaker 2: No, they haven't been. This is one of This is an example.
Speaker 1: If it weren't for neighbor helping neighbor, if it weren't for people generously donating helicopters and supplies and pilots donating their time and groups getting out there and flying over these these remote areas, especially in North Carolina. You know, the death poll. We can't even calculate how bad it would be. And yet Kamala Harris, as we were telling you yesterday, she's he's he's busy on her media tour, which tells me a lot, by the way, and I'll get to that in a second, you know, call me daddy and doing a podcast and going on the View with the the that hard hitting news show on ABC and Stephen Colbert and Howard Stern who has said publicly that he thinks anybody that supports Trump is stupid. That's not the Howard Stern I grew up listening to. This is the new woke polo attending Howard Stern that you know hides out in his man should afraid of COVID and freaked out. And you know, the old Howard Stern would have loved a guy outspoken. You know, you if we went over like all of Howard Stern's old bits and old comments and compared them to where he is today, it's like it's like invasion of the body snatchers. Well, and like what happened to Howard who But where did he go? And it's not like he matured. It has nothing to do with that. He's changed, and there's a big difference.
Speaker 2: And it's fine.
Speaker 1: If he wants to support Kamala and give Kamala a you know, an interview, and if he wants to insult, you know, seventy percent of what used to be the base of his audience and turn them off to his show, that's fine. He's welcome to do that. I just, you know, I'm not sure exactly what happened.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe this is the case where money changes people. I don't know, but he certainly has enough money. But anyway, so I can tell you where we are today now, it is scary. I spoke to Governor DeSantis on TV last night, and I did speak to him off air, and I just wanted to offer anything I could do to help my family down here in Florida, because I feel like I really am a part of the Florida community. People have I've been welcomed with open arms, unlike the way I was treated so often in New York, and I'm very grateful for that. And anyway, Governor de Santis when you talk to him. This guy is an expert on hurricanes. He knows everything. The worst thing he said in the course of my discussion, the private discussion before we had him on air last night, was that this is the hurricane that they feared the most, that would bear down on Tampa on the heels of Helene. In other words, if it hits in a certain area and Tampa or north north of it, I mean, they're predicting, predicting a storm surge which was very high during Helene, that would be even much higher. You know, where it was a to ten feet, it's now going to be fifteen to maybe even twenty feet. I mean, it's so bad and I don't even want to report this because it scares me. Because some Florida officials now are telling residents who don't intend to evacuate. And by the way, some are friends of mine. I have friends that are hunkering down and they're not leaving. And by the way, they make very intelligent decisions. I talked to one friend of mine now. His basement got flooded during Helene, and he decided he's going to ride this out. He has a lot of businesses there and he's trying to keep his businesses open so he can provide food to the community, which they're definitely going to need, which is what his business is. And so he in his mind says, well, I can't have my employees staying and I'm going to take off and run for the hills. But he did insist that his family leave. And he has a relatively new house. It's up to hurricane standards. It was built only a few years ago as hurricane impact windows and doors and everything in between. He's in an elevator and he has a pretty high degree of protection. It's not the winds that meteorologists like Joe Bistorti and others are warning so much about, although wind gusts can get very high. But the issue is going to be whether or not, if it hits at that right point and that right time in Tampa, what the flood zone is going to look like and the storm surge is going to be. And that's what they're worried about. But when you hear Florida officials telling residents who don't intend to evacuate from areas expected to be hardest hip by Hurricane Milton to write their names and phone numbers, the phone number of a family member on themselves so that their bodies can be identified and their families find out about their deaths. That's a pretty scary thought. My advice to people is always the same, and that is if they say to go, listen to the government, even if it's a hassle, even if they end up being completely wrong. Governor does said, and this is not going to send you away if this is zero odds of it being a real problem. But anyway, to use the governor's words, this is the one storm that they this is the one they feared the most for a lot of different reasons. And he went into great detail about hurricanes and explaining it to me. He's kind of like Jobistarti on the political side when it comes to hurricanes. Anyway, it's the same message we're hearing from people from leaders across the state. If you stay, they cannot get you. They were able to do some water rescues in during Hurricane Helene. They're saying now this will not happen with Milton. Once the winds which are threatened now forecasted to start here at tropical storm force gusts. Once they start tomorrow around eight am. He expects by noon that they're going to have to evacuate the island themselves. So starting at noon tomorrow, if you're still there, there will not be help coming from you when you're on your own. And he made that very very clear, and they're telling people, Look, I do respect the freedom of people to make the choice that they want to write it out again the friends of now. I have many friends that did evacuate, But the friends that I that did make the decision to stay gave me intelligent reasons why they feel safe. New house hurricane Cat five standards, they have storm windows and doors, and they're at an elevation that it would not put them at risk even in a worst worse worst case flooding surge or storm surge, and they've got everything you know, prepared and handled. The hunker down and they can get through it. Do I recommend that No. I mean, I did try to help some friends make a different decision, but you know, when people make up their minds, they make up their minds, and I respect them and I have a pretty high degree of confidence they're going to be fine. I really do. But for those that don't know that, you better please pay attention. It was hilarious to watch something unfolds yesterday with Governor DeSantis and Kamala Harris. Kamala Harris, and I asked Governor DeSantis this when he was on TV last night. Out of nowhere, she starts attacking and politicizing Hurricane Milton. Now, this is the woman that has been completely missing in action in North Carolina, Georgia, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, totally Mia. You know, they as of late last week, they had distributed a mere four million dollars. Any relief that came to North Carolina Georgia. In particular, it came from outside charities like Samaritans, Purse and other groups too many for me to mention, and many that I don't even know of, and people driving up on their own from other states to help out just because they want to help out their fellow Americans. And she's, you know, now doing this this media first. Now, I'm telling you one of the reasons she's doing it. This is not happening in a vacuum. And and I mean this, They're doing this because her internal poll numbers have got to be bad. We see that almost all of the betting sites have now shifted dramatically to Donald Trump, and the lack of any polling that we've now been we haven't seen. We saw one poll yesterday, the Yahoo pole came out. It was even in forty seven forty seven, Okay. The lack of polls indicates to me that these pollsters, even that favor Kamala Harris, they're not even able to spin the numbers in a way that would be helpful to her. So they're not publishing because they'd never go this long without it. Add to that, you know, her silence now stops. He shows up on a Call Me Daddy podcast, had a horrible sixty minutes interview which should have been a layup.
Speaker 2: Is doing?
Speaker 1: Does the view today? Cobert Tonight Stern? And that tells me that Kamala Harris worried. And for whatever it's worth, I'm telling you, the people that I believe in terms of poll numbers are all saying that it's closed. But Donald Trump is still leading in most of these, if not all, of these swing states. So it's a pretty amazing time that we're living in now. Anyway, So Biden praised DeSantis after Kamala trashed him. I've got both. Let's start with Kamala and then we'll play Ron de Santas' reaction.
Speaker 2: We have that, and.
Speaker 3: We've been laser focus on leveraging all resources available, including from the federal government. And I've been in touch with both FEMA and the President, as well as marshaling all our state agencies and working to support our local communities.
Speaker 4: And so for.
Speaker 3: Kamala Harris to try to say that my sole focus on the people of Florida is somehow selfish is delusional. She has no role in this. In fact, she's been Vice president for three and a half years. I've dealt with a number of storms under this administration. She has never contributed anything to any of these efforts. And so what I think is selfish is her trying to blunder into this. No, and here's the thing, she has no role. No, she has no role in this process. I'm in contact with the President of the United States, I'm in contact with FEMA director. I'm obviously managing all our state agencies. We're supporting all our local government. And I will say this, I've had storms under both President Trump and President Biden, and I've worked well with both of them. She's the first one who's trying to politicize the storm, and she's doing that just because of her campaign. She's trying to get some type of an edge. She knows she's doing poorly until she's playing these puttle games. I don't have time for political games. I've got peoples whose lives are on the line. I've got people whose homes and their possessions are on the line, and we are focused one hundred percent on that mission. I'm not worried about playing her political games. And so she is being selfish by trying to blunder into this when we're working just fine.
Speaker 5: NBC has reporting Governor Desantus is ignoring your calls on hurricanes resources and help. How does that hurt the situation here?
Speaker 6: You know, moments of crisis, if nothing else, should really be the moment that anyone who calls themselves a leader says you're going to put politics aside to put the people first. People aren't desperate need to support right now, and playing political games at this moment in these crisis situations, these are the height of emergency situations. It is utterly irrecomple and it is selfish, and it is about political gamesmanship. Has set it's doing the job that you took an oath to do, which is to put the people first.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about utterly irresponsible and selfish and not putting the people first. Where has she been in North Carolina? Where's she been in Georgia and in South Carolina? Why did money from what? Why did we learn just late last week that FEMA's going bankrupt and that money was diverted from FEMA to go to her unvetted illegal immigrants as borders are. And for the record, Joe Biden completely contradicted Kamala by saying, the governor of Florida has been totally cooperative. He's gotten all that he needs. I talked to him again yesterday and Governor Desanta said, you know, I literally gave him my personal cell phone number to call. Biden added to dissantas, so, I don't you know, he said there was a rough place. But the governor, every governor has been cooperative, is supportive, et cetera, et cetera. I don't know what the hell any of them are talking about, except Kamala is the only one that's playing politics here, and she's too busy on her Call Me Daddy podcast. You know, binge in the View and Cobert and Stern unbelievable. We're going to play some of the disastrous answers she gave to sixty minutes in the View in a minute. We have a lot of ground to get to today. Kamala on the View says she would not change anything about Biden's record, and blames Trump for the vorder crisis, and blames Trump for the hurricane response, and bashes DeSantis again for not taking her call. Ronda Santa has never got a call from her, and Biden once again holds counter programming during her appearance on the View and contradicts her on the relationship with Ron DeSantis. On the economy, it was a disastrous answer on the border, a disastrous answer on changing her positions, a disastrous answer on the war in Ukraine. Another disaster on her gun, another disaster. You know it's it's they're desperate. There's something going on. I can't put my finger on it yet.
Speaker 2: I got it. I got to get hold of this.
Speaker 4: Mold inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 2: This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: All right, twenty five to the top of the hour. Twenty eight days till election day. We have early voting ongoing around the country, and if you want to find out about your state, just go to Hannity dot com. Public service, out of Register, early voting, when it starts, when it stops, when you know wherever you happen to live. And we also have the Kamala files, the Walls files them in their own words, all as a huge public service. So Kamala ignoring the hurricane, the people in North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, the people in Virginia, Georgia, Florida. You know, we have Hurricane Milton. She's trying to make hay and attack President Trump and attack Ron De Santis, and she's been totally completely missing in action. We find out the FEMA coffers have been rated for her unvetted illegal immigrants. And then all of a sudden they find another seven billion dollars. Oh, we found seven billion. And then I go over in great specificity, in all the detail, all the money that we have spent on countries abroad and in these you know big uh, you know, globalist organizations, nearly two hundred billion dollars. We have spent two hundred billion that we have spent as it relates to Ukraine, including nearly eight billion dollars. What a week, week and a half ago, whenever it was Kamala Harris goes out there and tweets, you know, just two days ago, the people of Lebanon are facing an increasingly dire humanitarian situation. I'm concerned about security and the well being of civilians suffering in Lebanon.
Speaker 2: What about North Carolina? What about Georgia.
Speaker 1: And they will continue to be working to help meet the demands of all the civilians there, will provide one hundred and fifty seven million in additional assistance. By the way, they already gave three hundred and eighty five million to the people in Lebanon. You know, that's where all the rockets are being fired into Israel. And it just gets more infuriating the more money you see that they have pledged to all of these foreign countries. And yet as of late last week, they had just dispersed a mere four million dollars in hurricane relief funds. And you know, a week after the most devastating hurricane. It's been the worst hurricane response in the history of the country. Let's see, we have twelve billion that we're given in recent to Ukraine, Ethiopia, they get two billion. What about North Carolina and Georgia? How do how do you justify giving one penny to the Taliban because they gave him one point three billion? One point three billion for Yemen? You know, Yemen, the country where the Huti rebels are engaged in a war against our ally, Israel, although she couldn't acknowledge that on sixty minutes that net Yahoo is our ally and our friend. They're fighting a forefront war. More than a billion to Egypt, to Jordan, Nigeria, Somalia, South Sudan. US spent a whopping eighteen billion on the you know, on the United Nations with its history of anti Semitism and anti Americanism. Eight hundred and fifty million for the corrupt World Health Organization, that globalist fiasco of an organization that was the propaganda arm for the communist Chinese during COVID. You know how many billions more to other globalist or organizations. How many hundreds of millions to the World Economic Form You know how much money have they ultimately allowed to be paid to the Iranians to get them rich again so they can fight their proxy wars. They just don't seem to care and then for Joe to callously go out there, Oh, no, everyone's getting here. Oh you mean that hurricane. Oh what storm are you talking to? Oh that storm? Yeah, the storm that devastated all these people. It's unbelievable. Anyway, we'll get to our interviews in a second. I want to remind you yesterday was the one year anniversary of what was the equivalent of losing forty thousand Americans in a day when Israelis were attacked in an unprovoked manner by radical Islamic terrorists, and then of course hundreds taken hostage. We have all of this, by the way, is on video. Murder, kidnapping, torture, beheading. I mean, what part of that doesn't understand?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: The war rages on today. It's a forefront war his Bolah, the North Lebanon, Amas, South Gaza, the Huti rebels out of Yemen, and now the Iranians firing ballistic missiles. Now, since this war has started, thousands of reservists every day Israeli citizens have had to leave their families, served their country. Soldiers have been injured, their families. You know, many people have been displaced. They can't stay in their homes because they're so close to where the rockets are landing. They've had to get out and they now find themselves in need of food, shelter, you know, water, bare necessities, medicines, a lot of which is being provided by the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews. But they can only do this great work with your help, and they're desperate right now. You know, whatever you can donate is needed to help these people that need bare necessities at a time they're fighting a war. And if you donate today, a generous of IFCJ supporter will match your gift and double its impact being give'll call eight eight eight foury at eight IFCJ eight eight eight four eight eight IFCJ online, it's one word support IFCJ dot org. Now let's get to Kamala Harris. This is the interesting thing she said on the View That hard hitting news show with Joinalist Behar and Whoopi Goldberg. Here's what she said about Joe Biden and where she might have differed from Joe.
Speaker 6: Well, if anything, would you have done something differently than President Biden during the past four years. There is not a thing that comes to mind in terms of and I've been a part of most of the decisions that have had impact.
Speaker 1: Then why do you feel that Americans now, only at this late hour, are suffering. Why do you feel the need to deal with inflation on day one when day one was January twentieth, twenty twenty one. Why do you feel the need to deal with the border. We'll get to that in a second, because Kamala also went on sixty minutes, and to the credit of Bill Whitaker, wasn't the interview I do. But he did press her on a number of issues, and he asked if it was a mistake to loosen up immigration policies for three years since she was vice president. I mean, he actually pressed her pretty hard on it.
Speaker 4: There was an historic flood of undocumented immigrants coming across the border the first three years of your administration. As a matter of fact, arrivals quadrupled from the last year of President Trump. Was it a mistake to loosen the immigration policies as much as you did?
Speaker 6: Long standing problem and solutions are at hand, and from day one, literally we have been offering solutions.
Speaker 4: What I was asking was, was it a mistake to kind of allow that flood to happen? In the first place.
Speaker 6: I think the policies that we have been proposing are about fixing a problem, not promoting a problem.
Speaker 4: Okay, but the numbers did quadruple, and the numbers.
Speaker 6: Today because of what we have done, we have cut the flow of illegal immigration by half. Should we have cut the flow of sentinel by half? But we need Congress to be able to act to actually fix the problem.
Speaker 1: Okay, it quadrupled under your watch. And then he followed up with should you have done that three years ago? That's what he was asking. I'm going to number three here. She was confronted about changing her positions the last few years. Now we don't even know fully if she has changed her positions. She co sponsored the Green New Deal with Bernie Sanders, and that's the ninety three trillion dollar you know, cradle to grave, woom to the tomb, Marxist plan of aoc in company where everything is going to be taken care of by the government. He has never been confronted about that. So now she's asked a general question about changing her views. She was never asked about eliminating private health insurance and having government health care for all either. He wasn't asked about defunds, mantle, no bail laws. He wasn't asked about no fracking, no drilling, and as he never had to give a satisfactory answer there, but was asked the general question. So I got to give some credit. I guess about changing her positions, but we only know she changed her positions based on anonymous aids that tell us he changed their positions. He's never said it herself. But listen to the answer. It's pretty interesting.
Speaker 4: They say. The reason so many voters don't know you is that you have changed your position on so many things. You are against fracking, now you're for it. You supported looser immigration policies, now you're tightening them up. You're for medicare for all. Now you're not So many that people don't truly know what you believe or what you stand for. And I know you've heard that.
Speaker 6: In the last four years, I have been Vice president of the United States, and I have been traveling our country, and I have been listening to folks and seeking what is possible in terms of common ground.
Speaker 4: I believe in building consensus.
Speaker 7: We are diverse people geographically regionally in terms of where we are in our backgrounds and what the American people do want is that we have leaders who can build consensus.
Speaker 6: Where we can figure out compromise and understand it's not a bad thing as long as you don't compromise your values.
Speaker 4: To find common sense solutions. And that has been my approach.
Speaker 1: That is the most rambling, nonsensical answer I've ever heard in my life, and there should have been tough follow up. Do you still support the Green New Deal? Do you still support the elimination of private health insurance? Do you still support defunding ICE? Do you still think it's a vanity project to build the wall? Do you still stand by that the writers in twenty twenty shouldn't have stopped writing, and that they wouldn't stop and shouldn't stop, and that you wouldn't stop supporting them. You know, real questions and anyway, Then she was asked if she would support Taiwan if China attacks. Pay close attention to this answer because she doesn't answer it, which tells me that she's sending a very loud message to China.
Speaker 4: So say, if China attackts Taiwan, would we use military force to support the Want bill.
Speaker 6: I'm not going to get into hypotheticals, but listen, we need to make sure that we maintain a one China policy, but that includes supporting Taiwan's ability to defend itself, including what we need to do to ensure the freedom of the Taiwan straight. We need to make sure we have open lines of communication with China, in particular military to military.
Speaker 1: Does an answer she'd support Taiwan if China attacks, didn't answer the question, and of course we had the Net and Yahoo answer where she wouldn't give support. And meanwhile, our closest ally the only democracy in the region under attack by radical Islamic terrorists. But of course she thinks Americans should be courageous and never use that term or the term illegal alien, and would not give to Prime Minister Nan Yahoo. Now I've got to add there is a report. Now I'm not a big Bob Woodward fan. If you were to believe Bob Woodward when when former CIA director Casey, who worked under Ronald Reagan, was on his death bet supposedly he walked into the room while the guy was in a coma. The guy woke up just to give Bob Woodward an interview till the story goes anyway, He's now pointing out, well, Donald Trump sent Vladimir Putin personal kits for COVID testing. Well, so what he gave Kim Jong un time he wasn't president, and if the guy needed COVID kits, then he sent him to him. He didn't send them to the country. He did it of his own position after he was president, and that he oh, he might have talked to him as many as seven times. Well, he used to be president at a relationship with him, and Putin didn't invade Ukraine on his watch. And Trump's family isn't making a fortune off Ukraine like the Biden family anyway. One thing that Woodward says in the book is that Joe Biden referred to bb net and Yahoo is that son of a bitch and he's a bad effing guy when talking. No, this is a guy that is fighting a forefront war against radical Islamic terrorists without the supporty of the United States, and he's doing a great job winning in spite of them.
Speaker 2: Here's Kamala on sixty minutes.
Speaker 4: But it seems that Prime Minister Netanyah who is not listening.
Speaker 6: Well, Bill, the work that we have done has resulted in a number of movements in that region by Israel that were very much prompted by or a result of many things, including our advocacy for what needs to do happen in the region.
Speaker 4: Do we have a real close ally in Prime Minister and getting Yahoo?
Speaker 6: I think, with all due respect, the better question is do we have an important alliance between the American people and the Israeli people? And the answer to that question is yes.
Speaker 1: Problem is she's got the pro homace wing of her party that she has to. I mean, she was flustered. She lacks substance. He is ducking and dodging and weaving. He gives platitudes and bumper sticker answers, and she's not particularly well informed. And she refused to say it was a mistake to allow unvetted illegals into the country. You know, her latest attack is, well, Donald Trump is going to give young people tequila attacks. You might have to pay a little more for tequila if there's you know, if there's tariffs of any kind. I mean, it's the most ridiculous campaign I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 2: But don't worry.
Speaker 1: She got on the call Call Me Daddy podcast and she's all set for the you know, went through the view. That was a hard hitting interview, Stephen Colbert, Howard Stern. Hard hitting interviews people that are endorsing and supporting her, which is fine, but that's not an interview. I mean, this is as close as I guess as we're going to get to one eight hundred nine Sawn.
Speaker 7: She did.
Speaker 1: She did look a little stunned when sixty Minutes asked, you know about how illegal immigration quadrupled under her watch. She did look, you know, and she dodged it three separate times in that in that exchange, at least there was one good exchange. Anyway, eight hundred nine four one, Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program.