Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 3: Hi, my name is Pete Eakins and I'm calling from doctor office. I was looking for Will.
Speaker 2: Yeah you go? Will you got hey?
Speaker 1: Will? How you doing? You came in here to take some food allergy tests?
Speaker 2: Sure did, and yeah.
Speaker 1: I am calling with your results.
Speaker 2: Oh good, I'm waiting for those.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So do you have a little bit of time because I feel like I feel like this is going to be an interesting conversation. Oh okay, nothing to alarm you. It's nothing really serious. But you don't have food allergies. What we did find was that you have something that is called rectus coleoptera.
Speaker 1: What the hell is that?
Speaker 3: Well, gosh, it's it's really hard to figure out how to say it exactly.
Speaker 1: We don't get many cases of this.
Speaker 3: We have had a few this year, though, So rectus colio petera is So do you know do you know what the word colia means?
Speaker 2: I have no idea.
Speaker 3: So that is a scientific word for beetle, and the other word is a scientific word for you know, So I'll say it in non scientific terms. We've discovered that you have butt beetles.
Speaker 2: The hell's a butt beetle?
Speaker 1: That's what it sounds like.
Speaker 3: There's some at some point somehow, you got some unwanted visitors up there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wait, you're telling me I have beatles living in in my bot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yep.
Speaker 3: You are the fourth case of butt beetles we've had in the last two years. And like I said, I knew it was gonna be a strange conversation, but it really has nothing to be that concerned about. It's just that's that's what it is. It's not a food allergy. You just got to you got some beatles up there.
Speaker 2: How would I get something like that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do any naked time in the desert or anything.
Speaker 2: No, that's ridiculous. They could tie you with it in the desert. Come on, I want to be make it in the desert.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but that is definitely one way that you can get this. So yeah, that's what it is though. So you can eat whatever you want. That's the good news. The bad news is you got beetles in the bum.
Speaker 2: That's beetles my buck.
Speaker 1: Hell, I'm sorry, what was that.
Speaker 2: Tell my wife? Oh, you got a food allergy?
Speaker 1: Oh? Has she had any food problems?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Because sometimes the beatles can travel.
Speaker 2: No, No, she's good. No, I'm one of the food problems, or we thought that it was a food problem. Yeah, all right, there's some you know, it's just not good. It's gross. I mean, how do I get these beetles in?
Speaker 3: But it's really nothing to be that concerned about. So, you know, like I said, it's not a big health issue. You can leave them up there if you want.
Speaker 2: No, I don't want beetles in my buttets. No, that's not an option.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you're saying you do want the beetles removed from uh, you're carrying case.
Speaker 1: I don't know another better way to say it.
Speaker 2: Listen, can you stop describing it, you know, like like you're doing it. Maybe be a little more professional about this whole deal for me.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm so sorry about that. I will call did by the scientific name Rectus coleoptera in case you want to look it up.
Speaker 1: That's what it is.
Speaker 3: There is one thing that you can do right now. It's very easy actually, and it works ninety eight percent of the time. Other than that, you can come in here and we can do a procedure, which is you know, is a whole thing. But there's something with you can do with a household item that will get them out usually.
Speaker 2: Okay, what do I need to do? Well?
Speaker 1: Do you have any ice cubes?
Speaker 2: Of course?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: If you take an ice cube and just apply it to the area for just a second, that should make that thing, you know, puck her up, buttercup, and they'll come out of there becase it'll be too tight.
Speaker 2: So you want me to take an ice cube and like put it on my.
Speaker 1: Yes, just for a second. You can have your wife help you if she's there with you.
Speaker 2: It's just sort of ridiculous, all right, do it a try.
Speaker 3: Like I said, you just need to kind of you don't need to do anything crazy, just a little tappy tap tap.
Speaker 2: Tap, all right, all right, I've got a nice cube.
Speaker 1: But okay, it's just ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Sorry here, why are you laughing?
Speaker 1: Don't do that?
Speaker 3: But hey, she's probably laughing because this is actually Jubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone brank on you and your wife.
Speaker 1: Natalie set you up.
Speaker 2: Get out of here, are you kidding?
Speaker 1: It's a joke.
Speaker 3: She said that you went to the doctor for foodologies and she wanted me to mess with you. And that's the only thing I could think of was feels in your no.
Speaker 2: I cannot believe I was believing this.
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with jubile phone branks. We say mornings on the twenties