Speaker 1: Fourth of July. What are your plans?
Speaker 2: Well, every year, my family, we started when we were young. We used to just have a Fourth July, you know, barbecue party, like a lot of people do, and then over the years it's gotten bigger and bigger till now it's sort of like a week long music festival without any music. It's so much fun. We drive up with a whole bunch of families. Everybody pitches tents or campra van in our case, and we just camp out and the kids run around and it becomes Lord of the Flies and they take care of themselves and we just have the best time.
Speaker 1: So much fun. You invited us again this year, and I said, I think this is our last year of having to say I think next year, when Keaton is almost four and Adler is six, I think it'll be perfect. But Keaton still mostly needs a nap, and I'm not sure about daytime napping in a tent. He's used to sleeping in the dark and all, you know, sound machine, all that stuff. But I think next year will be perfect.
Speaker 2: So I'm excited you're going to be ready for camping. I mean, listen your spider bite experience. I thought you were done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't. I don't love camping. I like my house and I like the freshest air ac But I note all things with kids that they can be into. I was never a Halloween person. Now I love Halloween. Like whatever my kids get into I love. I never liked legos. Now I'm obsessed with building Lego sets so awesome. Yeah, legos are amazing. So I think I think I will be I think I'll be excited. Adler has been talking about wanting to camp, so I'm getting into there. You go to will what are your plans.
Speaker 3: I do the same thing every Fourth of July. I dress up like a different found father and I walk the streets just telling people that the declaration has been signed. This year, I'm doing Oliver Wolcott from Connecticut. So I'm very, very saving character the whole time. The entire time I answer questions. Uh, it's a lot of fun. So that's always how I celebrate my and I go period with it. Yeah, exactly has been signed. It has been signed. Damn you, King, George, damn you things like that. So it's a fun way to spend the day. Actually, I think I'm going to be at your house exactly.
Speaker 1: You're going to get into my house. Ibe. We wanted to have a little Fourth of July barbecue and Will knows everything there is to know about barbecue grills. So I texted him and I said, I want one? What do I get? And he sent me some recommendations. We have ordered a grill and now we're going to have a little Fourth of July barbecue. So Will and Susan will be at our house along with some of my kids, friends, families and uh and yeah, that's what we're going to be doing. I'm really looking forward to it.
Speaker 3: I'm smoking ribs, I'm bringing a whole bunch of barbecuing. Well, so we've got the two kinds of part. I didn't want to start Danielle on a Pellett grill or like starting with smoke, So we're starting with the standard nice Weber grill, which is a great grill to have one myself, So standard charcol is gonna be good. And then I'm going to smoke GRIBs for the four four and a half hours and they'll bring those over too, so it's gonna be good.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be so good. Yeah, Well, happy Fourth of July, everybody, enjoy this week and next week we will start season five with the first episode of the season. I can't believe we're already at this point, but we are. Can't wait to start season five next week.
Speaker 3: I hope it's as good as season four.
Speaker 1: Fingers crossbits on the top I know right. We will be back with an all new Pod Meats World episode on July eighth, Happy fourth. Pod Meets World is an iHeart podcast produced and hosted by Danielle Fischel, Wilfridell and Righter Strong. Executive producers Jensen Karp and Amy Sugarman, Executive in charge of production, Danielle Romo, producer and editor Tara sudbachsch producer, Maddy Moore, engineer and Boy Meets World super fan Easton Allen. Our theme song is by Kyle Morton of Typhoon. Follow us on Instagram at Podmeets World Show or email us at Podmeets Worldshow at gmail dot com.