Speaker 1: Guys coming up on a Get Loud podcast. Sometimes ugly is beautiful. It's good.
Speaker 2: I enjoy it, and I'm being an antagist today. I feel like I argue with you more than normally.
Speaker 3: You turned your back on me today. I don't know if it's a philadeph of your thing.
Speaker 2: Or what we're gonna preview Eagles Commanders and the great Ashbourn Makeoff.
Speaker 1: Yes, Captain planning. How you don't ever want it is to get loud podcasts? For is anybody see Geek, the.
Speaker 2: Official primary ticketing partner of the Washington Commander's Find tickets to Commander's games and more.
Speaker 1: Seat Geek.
Speaker 2: Yes, Jenkins, I want we gotta start football because there's so many things we've been talking about off the air that I want to jump in.
Speaker 1: But we gotta talk about this guy, your first and smooth. Yeah, here we are.
Speaker 2: Nine and five robs to DQ joins George Allen as the only head coaches in franchise history to win nine plus games in their first season as a head coach. I know this one was sort of wonky, but a dub is a dub, and now this team with an eighty four percent chance to make the playoffs. But this this was a win by the most razor thing of margins.
Speaker 3: People get affected by ugly wins, which I don't understand that.
Speaker 1: Ugly is a part of society. We need that.
Speaker 3: Dogpool is the ugliest dog in America. He makes more money the dog Pool like the little dog that Deadpool had. Oh okay, he's the ugliest dog in the world and he makes money.
Speaker 1: A gwop.
Speaker 3: The Tesla truck is the ugliest truck in America.
Speaker 1: It makes gap. I seal it's the ugliest performer of all time. He makes gwap. Ugly is a part of life.
Speaker 3: Ugly wins not jesse as good as wins that And to me, when you have a team win like that, okay, because it was it took all three facet we get more from that jinx.
Speaker 1: It brings the team together.
Speaker 3: You every Kansas City has won and all twelve of their games ugly. Is it gonna look back in the season and say, all right, we only won by one.
Speaker 1: No, it's win win win, win win win.
Speaker 3: And now what we should have did before we left there in New Orleans is just do a second line down Berber Street for the New Orleans Saints right at the end of the day, jinks.
Speaker 1: I don't care what about you.
Speaker 2: You know what, I think I got this right with the Chiefs. This is on top of my head, so if I'm wrong, you can correct me in the comments. But I believe the Chiefs have won ten games by seven points or less, and six of those games have come by winning on the final procession of the game. So when it's the Chiefs, it's like a you know it's the.
Speaker 1: Chiefs, they win.
Speaker 2: But when this team does the same, you say this could have gone wrong. It's yes, But also doesn't this feel like in the past a game that this franchise might have lost.
Speaker 1: That's what I was about to say.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because of that PTSD that the fan base has, it scares them. But guess what, our team gets better every time they win one of those. I would rather see them win twelve of these than nine forty point blowouts, because what's gonna happen when you get in the playoffs ain't gonna be no forty point blowout.
Speaker 1: All games are gonna look ugly, just like this one.
Speaker 3: And when your team been batter tested and been through the weather and weather the storm, and say, guess what when Jane Daniels get to the huddle with three minutes to go in the fourth quarter and break of the huddle.
Speaker 1: They all can say, we've been here before.
Speaker 3: We've done this, We've closed out games, We've came back on the last player one.
Speaker 1: We won a game when we was three seconds to go and we're down, yeah, right.
Speaker 3: And we tossed it up the hell noah and won it. All right, what's the difference. What's the difference? The only difference is they feel like we were playing a backup quarterback. We're playing a Saints team that won three of they last four games, by the way, all right, and they feel like we were supposed to blow them out like we did the Tennessee tits. I'm sorry. That ain't the way this world goes. That ain't the way sports goes. Sports is the longest running reality show of all time, one of the only genuine reality shows of all time. You never know what's going to happen until you get there. We got there. It turned into a dogfight. We won the dogfight, jumping the uglyitational truck and drive off.
Speaker 2: Okay, I have an impressure for you. Gotta tell me what I am ready got.
Speaker 4: You twelve, eleven, ten, nine nine, nine nine seven.
Speaker 3: That clock on Sunday magically stopped in it and I thought watching the TV copy it was me.
Speaker 1: I was like, I'm like, wait, like did I just black out? What happened? Why is this clock stopping?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What's going on? And I've not already been abused the first four quarter with some terrible.
Speaker 3: Calls and now to end the game unacceptable, unacceptable and the baddest thing about it. That's why I'm glad it worked itself out. Then what the football gods do? They work themselves out? It would have been different than we would have had to do this show. Oh and we lost that game. It would have been it would have been bettlam, it would have been chaos, it'd have been questions answer and here go the saddest thing. We would have got that that let in the mail and said our fault, Well what about.
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: The trick or down effected that. It could have been the one game they keep you out the playoffs. It could have been the one game that got a player fired. It could have been the one game that got a coach fired. It could have been the one game that got a player not re signed. The tricker down effects is too much for that mistake to happen. And we can't just glow just look over it like it didn't happen, because it happened.
Speaker 1: Jinx, No, it didn't. It happens.
Speaker 3: It's just at what point? Why do you stop the clock? They got no time outs.
Speaker 1: It just made a mistake. When you saw the judge come in.
Speaker 2: You know with my cop you know like, I'm like, why no, no, no, no, no, you can't do that.
Speaker 1: No, no, indeed, I like you stop the clock there?
Speaker 3: Now He go to question, would they have huddled back up because we got plays if you do attention to grounding or something like that, they would do a five second runoff? Right to correct this? What they have went and did a three second runoff?
Speaker 2: I don't think so because it's not reviewable, so they can't do it.
Speaker 3: So they can't review their own mistakes, but they can review hours.
Speaker 1: That's correct. Okay. I just want I just want to I just want to know what planning I'm living on.
Speaker 2: Well, I wanted that more and more every day, my friend.
Speaker 1: You know what they led to instead a stop despite all that, it let a stop.
Speaker 3: Clutch play, yes, clutch play at the end of the day. That's all I want to see these clutch plays grow because guess what, when you're in that situation again, I made it once, I can do it again. And that's why I say, man, these games out of games that we learned from, these games are the ones that be a character. This is what they call a character win. This is most definitely a character win. I get no character from fifty to zero. We just outclassed y'all today. My coach I coached y'all. We probably was at home. We did what we had to do. But to win a game like this with a scrappy team, they was not giving up. The Saints have not. It's a couple of teams that started off really bad. They ain't giving up. The Saints ain't giving up. The Cowboys are not giving up. Like these teams are not booking it in saying the season is old with so classy win.
Speaker 2: Marshawn Lattimore with his debut, You didn't hear much from Marshaan Lattimore. You know why, because they didn't throw at him. He was locking down outside of the field.
Speaker 3: He had as many attempts as me yesterday. All right, zero, all right, many attempts as a dead man. They knew who this guy was, right, They practiced with this guy, the quarterback. They looked over there and said, no, he got me at practice. It's gonna let him get me while everybody looking. If anybody knew his DNA, it was the Saints offensive players. They know his habits, They knew everything about him, and they knew in his homecoming, if I get a chance to get this ball, I'm gonna do what I do. So I thought it was smarter them. But guess what, Mikey Sanders still say, no he did. What a good number two corners do? You gotta throw back to the alfe because you ain't gonna get it over here either. That's what a good challenge number two does. I've been in those situations, playing opposite of Champ Bailey, opposite of Shun Springs, opposite of Antoine Winfield, opposite of DiAngelo Hall, opposite the Colos Rogers.
Speaker 1: We have to make them throw back. We had this.
Speaker 3: How thing is, you're gonna make them throw at both of us the only way we can get picks if we if we forced them to say.
Speaker 1: We got to play this equally.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I think Mikey Simmers still like sitting great man.
Speaker 1: Listen man.
Speaker 3: He been one of the best rookie cornerbacks we've had since one Fredericks.
Speaker 1: I thought I'm gonna saying, you're gonna say, champ bailling, you.
Speaker 3: Go me merry Christmas, me jinx.
Speaker 2: But you know he didn't move to the slot corner. He's just been playing on the other side of Lattimore. And that's not even his natural position.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's order to say he's a corner.
Speaker 3: He's a corner when he's a corner jemm because they say he has some upside in there. He could be tea, he could be run da Barberish in the inside. Don't mean he can't play outside, right, They did the same thing on first take it down two while I mean two wide receiver sins run day played outside. Now third down he moves inside. Well, this guy would.
Speaker 1: Do the same thing.
Speaker 3: He's showing you that you got somebody here that's ready to play some football, and I'm only gonna get better and better. But Marsha Lattimore showed you we got an alpha dog in the house, all right, And I cannot wait. I cannot wait. You know, I used to watch wrestling before I knew it was fake.
Speaker 1: It's still real to you. Yeah, I know it. But the million Dollar.
Speaker 3: Man Ted dB I Jim is super for Schnooker Jake to Schnake Roberts. I couldn't wait for certain matchups. Yeah, like Bret Hart, I like hit Man Heart.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I can't wait.
Speaker 3: To see him the Ultimate Warrior. I cannot wait to see one a J. Brown versus Marsha and Laddimore because because Aj plays bully ball.
Speaker 1: Yes he's physical enough to do it.
Speaker 3: Well, we got a bully too, Biff from from uh uh in the future.
Speaker 1: We got Biff in here. We got a guy that liked the Bully too.
Speaker 3: And if you don't know if he if you don't believe how much he liked the Bully, go watch him and Mike Evans sparl for a couple of times and it will show you. I cannot wait to see that head the head. And also on the other side, you got to Slim Reaper with Smith and we got eye guy Mikey Simms like, so it's gonna be one of the things I just cannot wait.
Speaker 1: That's to the hot ticket.
Speaker 2: I didn't even mention the hot ticket Anna presented by Sea Geek, the most disruptive idea in ticketing a ticket that expect the expected sea gig.
Speaker 1: We'll do our are read in a second. But how about some voicemails?
Speaker 5: Oh? Yes, we catch them.
Speaker 1: Oh and by the.
Speaker 2: Way, I want to say because someone mentioned this in the comments rightfully, so they said, when you sing the voicemail song, yeah, you got to give credit to a net seven O three seven two c yep seven four one.
Speaker 5: Nine loves there.
Speaker 1: I like that, all right, got me in the summer time.
Speaker 5: All right, here's the first.
Speaker 6: One, Hey, Jenks and fresh Fred from Samford for to Homo, Regie brand Stylu, love the hog, love the friggin land the LANDA and I definitely love the wild boards. I was wondering if we could get Marshawn Lattimore to uh step his game up and help that defense. Do you think it's possible we could just win out these next four man love y'all?
Speaker 5: So this was left obviously before game.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, first of all, you are part of the Limb, the Limb the family. Now you are Tray Lamb, my brother and oh Megan, and they.
Speaker 1: Are female cattle part right there.
Speaker 3: You know, most Stephley and most definitely they are the wild Boars. Didn't have the best game, all right, didn't have the best game Southeast Sam Cosmy threw some guys out the club. But we see how much we miss be Hotish big time. He shows you his worth right there, Like, we're only gonna go as far as the Wild Boars take Beers. I know people want to say, we're only going to go as far as as Jayalen Daniels takes us, but that's a lot to put on a rookie.
Speaker 1: I was ready to put it on the offensive line. We're only going.
Speaker 3: To go as far as the wild Boars take us. So yes, I can't wait till they get back healthy. But I cannot. It was a game of revenge yesterday. It was a lot of guys, all right. Uh Chase Young, he kind of was Freddy Krueger yesterday.
Speaker 1: A couple of sacks. He looked really good yesterday. He was kind of fred of the crew with That's what emotional?
Speaker 6: Then?
Speaker 1: What the emotional attest? Chase Young looks like I wish we could just see that for seventeen. You know what's crazy too, is that.
Speaker 2: You're so right about that, because before yesterday, before Sunday, he was great at pressuring the.
Speaker 1: Quarterback eleven pressures in one game a week.
Speaker 2: Before, right, but not necessarily second the quarterback until of course revenge game.
Speaker 1: Revenge game. Uh.
Speaker 3: Not only did he have a revenge game. The d tackle we sent over there, ninety five from Arkansas. I forgot his name.
Speaker 1: Oh man, I'm drawing a blank.
Speaker 5: Oh oh oh oh a nick.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, we're talking about big boy from Arkansas.
Speaker 1: Yes, hold on, let me look my fuck because.
Speaker 3: I usually get it my mind slips me. He had revenge on his mind. Like, so it was a very emotional game right there, because no football player, just like no person wants to be not wanted, right, And so when you get a chance to show your ex what I'm doing now, Unridgeway, Sorry yeah, yeah, the revene to Judge Ridgeway. On our side, you got Marsha or Laddimore, like. It was just so many emotional attachments when it came to this game. So that's why I think it went with the Ebby flow that it did. But most definitely those wild boys got to get back to wild boaring people.
Speaker 1: Mm hm the voice Millennial.
Speaker 7: Yes, okay seven o three seven two six seven four one nine smooth and jenks, I'm calling after that wind at.
Speaker 8: Twenty to nineteen. Not bad. A win is a wind. Don't love that we started off seventeen to nothing and went down to a two point conversion as time expired.
Speaker 1: But I'll take it.
Speaker 8: I wanted to call see you guys's reaction to the game. What do you guys think went wrong in the second half? You know, I'll take a win. I hope we can beat Philly next Sunday. Really excited for that. And also, how'd you guys feel about seeing Dylan Cruz and Jayden Daniels swap jerseys before the game?
Speaker 9: I thought that was awesome.
Speaker 3: It was awesome to see both number two picks, both from LSU, both Tiger brother and both take it, like I said, respectively, number two in their draft. Both moved up in their first year to play. They playing big boy ball. That's a brotherhood that they'll never forget and hopefully they'll be here in Washington together for the next fifteen years. And now the Wizards are making their move after getting Stars at number two, another number two pick.
Speaker 1: Hopefully we're in the Cooper Flags sweep stak gonna be. I will say.
Speaker 2: We talked to Dylan Cruise on the Free Game Show. It was down at the super Dome, joined us on the air. Really nice guy, and he was saying, you know, when you're in different sports at the same university, that he would run the Jade from time to time.
Speaker 1: I remember Lsu.
Speaker 2: Was incredible at baseball, team won and won in the national title.
Speaker 1: And so Dylan's for Florida. So I said, did you have a team growing up?
Speaker 2: He said, you know what, I wasn't a big football guy growing up, and I was actually a huge Orlando Magic fan. But now that I'm in the area and of course Jade is here now been really taken to the commander so yondergrade talking to him. And also when it comes to this game, I don't know how you feel. I feel like the team got a little flat footed when Spencer Raler suddenly came into the game.
Speaker 1: It switched up.
Speaker 3: It always everything you see this every game that a backup quarterback get in because us as defense, we don't practice for him. We don't practice for his traits, we don't practice for his habits. We put all our time into the number one quarterback. So anytime a backup quarterback comes in, it's like a switch hit in baseball, where you bring them in and now they're throwing curve balls and everybody else's been throwing gas and it just it takes us a minute.
Speaker 1: To figure them out.
Speaker 3: But anytime you let an NFL team hang in the game, it's gonna go to the fourth quarter.
Speaker 1: And that's what we did.
Speaker 3: But soon because of the way each team in the district is drafting, DC now stands for the District of Champions. The last piece. It's one Cooper flag. And think about this, what kind of name is there in the nation's capital. Cooper flag. He just should come out with a flag on his shoulder like Handsaw Jim Duggan.
Speaker 2: He just comes out caring the America like not just walking walking out like Jason like y'all run, I am walking.
Speaker 1: That's the last athlete. We need to do it. And if we do this, because the Wizards are giving it everything they got, the camps great, right.
Speaker 3: If we do this, the District Champions might be hot the hottest bed of pro sports for the Knicks decade.
Speaker 5: Oh speak it, yeah, we do, we do. Actually, we have two more.
Speaker 1: Were you want to talk about the email?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, okay, so I'll get to this, but basically, you guys might want to start sending us emails. We just opened up an email account.
Speaker 1: Yeah we do.
Speaker 5: It is Washington get loud at gmail dot com and we got a and email. First of all, we would just like to say thank you to our first emailer, John Smith.
Speaker 1: Judge Smith.
Speaker 3: That's one of the original names, like the original original Judge Smith could be the descendant of the first person on Earth.
Speaker 1: He could be or he could be a fake.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he claims he's real, though, he said, I promise I'm real, and I'm so thrilled.
Speaker 1: To be a man with the original name of Judge.
Speaker 3: That's so ridulous right there, like Judge Schmill, all of us. Everybody in his room knows at least five John Smills, like we do.
Speaker 5: Okay, well, yeah, i'd agree. Okay, I can get to our first email. It was from Mike from Rhode Island. And this was left I believe before this most recent weekend, so things could have changed, Mike from what's up Fellas, I honestly don't think Detroit and Philly are a locked to go to the NFC Championship game. Detroit almost let Kay out of the bag on Thanksgiving. And we have a better quarterback than the Eagles. Dan Campbell is no Joe Gibbs and the Eagles coach is no Vince Lombardi either.
Speaker 1: Lol.
Speaker 2: Yea.
Speaker 5: All I'm saying is, don't sleep on Washington in the playoffs. We're going on a five game winning streak.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 3: I'm with him at the end of the day for what I seen from Detroit, what Josh Allen did to them.
Speaker 1: Don't forget our quarterback runs too, all right.
Speaker 3: Their defense is injured beyond repair right now.
Speaker 1: You knew that it was gonna catch up with them eventually.
Speaker 3: Now this morning I hear David Montgomery is out for the year, all right. So this unbeatable Detroit team. And I ain't taking nothing away from Dan Campbell. He's a football coaching mavin Okay, I love dead Campbell ain't no Joseph GiB He ain't the Joseph. You are correct about that. But what I'm gonna say right now, he will. Those guys will go out there and play for him. Injured, hurt, don't matter what. But right now, Attrician kept up to you like, okay, next man up, second team could do that, but when you get on the third team and the fourteen guys, it's going to show his face. And that's what happened when Buffalo came in there. Now and what I seen in Philadelphia yesterday, I did see Sarahjanna get into it, one of them coaches in his coaching staff. So is as good as Philadelphia is with players, the emotional and the mental and what's going on inside of the building.
Speaker 1: They're showing cracks all right, But.
Speaker 3: Talent wise, talent wise, and don't forget we just added Marshon Lattimore. So the one weakness we had against them, don't forget when we saw them first.
Speaker 1: The only reason they beat us in the fourth quarter.
Speaker 3: The game went to the fourth quarter with six minutes left, they went up by two.
Speaker 2: I mean, I want to be on that level, but I feel like the Lions and Eagles are next level.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 3: Did you not see the Lions getting knocked down a pig yesterday?
Speaker 2: Like the daven one eleven straight in pace listed with eleven straight in the NFL.
Speaker 3: LAS, And if Day won eleven straight, every game one starter get peeled off two starters get peeled off. Yesterday showed that they can't keep taking that like they can't.
Speaker 1: The pass rush is gone.
Speaker 3: The linebackers have hurt, the dB hurt and Jinks.
Speaker 1: But you know what it took to beat them.
Speaker 2: It took a team in the AFC that could win the Super Bowl and a superhuman performance from one of the best teams in football.
Speaker 1: That's what it took to end an eleven game one extract in the NFL.
Speaker 3: And I also understand this, but it's the the season goes on home, Jink, your kinks in your arm is gonna show.
Speaker 1: I don't care if it's physical, right Detroit kinks are.
Speaker 3: Physical, meaning they got twenty plus guys hurt, right, not probably twenty three since yesterday.
Speaker 1: It's gonna catch up with Philly.
Speaker 3: The emotional and mental cracks are going to show, even if they get past them. Okay, Sirianni is something missing with this guy. It's it's something goings on. You don't hear about stuff like this in Kansas City with the teams is constantly winning. It's something. There is something there. I'm with you, my friend. Some team is going to outplay there where they at their standard.
Speaker 2: I mean maybe, but look, I want this franchise to be up there at the tippity top, right. Yeah, that can compete with any team in football in the NFC, But I can't honestly say at this point this franchise is there yet. The fact that this commander's team is in playoff contention the postseason, to me is remarkable and should be celebrated. But I also feel like, at the same time, when you're looking at the Lions the Super Bowl favorites, when you look at the Eagles, who have won ten straight, even though they've been bickering. Both Aj and Devonte went for one hundred yards yesterday and they have Saquon, they have a top ten defense, I mean.
Speaker 1: We got we ain't scared of the Eagles. They are to vision scared.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying right now, I feel like about your time putting their roster together.
Speaker 1: They are the big brother.
Speaker 3: But you know the lip brother only take that for so long before he find a way to beat you.
Speaker 1: That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: All I'm saying is cracks and if cracks there, water can seep in.
Speaker 1: The water will break down the foundation.
Speaker 5: All right, Well, we'll get back to our voice smails after this commercial break, next discussion, we have a few against.
Speaker 1: We're gonna pay those bills. You know, you got to pay a lot of bills during this time.
Speaker 3: But the year, considering that these are the most expensive holidays.
Speaker 2: Now you you normally are an early Christmas shopping, but now.
Speaker 1: This year, you know what is the year just started going so fast.
Speaker 3: I usually start Christmas shopping in October and I start to hide stuff in around the house and stuff like that. This year is just it happened so fast, and I was like, man, I'm behind, So.
Speaker 1: Guess what I need. I need to get loud. That's what I'm gonna do. I thought you were gonna say a personal shot. No, I'm not gonna. I like to do my own shock.
Speaker 3: The Get Liuve Podcast is brought to you by Bet three sixty five Official Sports, been partner of the Washington Commanders. Bet on a range NFL Marcus With bet three sixty five app, craft your own personalized betslip with parlay, access thousands of game with live screaming, place your bet before the match or doing the game. It's up to you. Download to bet three sixty five app today. Join eighty million members worldwide. Age twenty one plus only must be physically located in Virginia. Gambling problem call our text one eight hundred gambler mwaa.
Speaker 1: We don't travel to escape light. We travel so.
Speaker 3: Life don't escape us. We dream of a place anywhere in the world, and then a blink of an eye, we're there. That's the wonder flight. All I have to do is decide where to Dulies in an national airport. Let your imagination, sword book your adventure today at Flydulles dot com slash non stop.
Speaker 1: I will be at Dulish this week. Fly to Chicago. You're busy, man, You're all over the place. Hey, you got you gotta do the things you gotta do. Fly to Chicago is easy.
Speaker 2: You know what we haven't talked about something very real, which is the performance of Jayden Daniels. Oh, we haven't even touched on that. And he was brilliant on Sunday. I gotta make sure I get these stats right. Twenty five thirty one, two hundred twenty six yards in the air, two touchdowns on the ground, sixty six rushing yards and a score. He becomes the third Rickey in NFL history to have thrown for over three thousand yards and rushed for over six hundred, joining Cam Newton.
Speaker 1: And Lamar Noy.
Speaker 3: Randall who Robert Griffin, Bobby three Monkey, three sticks, Bobby three sticks?
Speaker 1: All right, check this out?
Speaker 3: Okay, you remember at the beginning of the year, I told you who he reminds me of.
Speaker 1: Do you remember the name?
Speaker 3: It wasn't Robert, It wasn't. This guy actually had a brother that played in the league. Also, most people don't even understand that Randall, cunning to him had a brother in it. I said, Randall, And yesterday when they bob hitched the ground, do you remember Randall?
Speaker 1: He's a very famous play where he does that the same as Zach play and.
Speaker 2: I believe Randall was going to his right on the turf, pulls it up.
Speaker 1: Same as Zack play. Ain't that's a good call?
Speaker 3: Same as Zach floating gliding running style, same elongated but condensed throwing, same game and mentality. I'm naming him Randall Cunningham the second, the second of his name.
Speaker 1: By the way, Randall could punt. Randall did punt. He has like a ninety something y'all know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And that's so crazy that he never gets to love for being the Travis Hunter of the early like, because.
Speaker 1: Most people don't even understand I own Joe.
Speaker 3: Thisman used to quarterback and return Hunt's crazy return punts.
Speaker 1: Yes, Joe, thiseman is of Now.
Speaker 3: I voted. We had a vote inside the building who was the best quarterback in.
Speaker 1: The history of Washington.
Speaker 3: My vote went to Joe t best quarterback of all time, the best quarterback to ever because they were like, who was the franchise quarter with the best franchise quarterback we ever had? Now, most people of a certain age to say, slinging semi box. Yes, right, look at the numbers. Joe t is at the top of those numbers.
Speaker 1: Man. Yeah, but those are two really different areas.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm being such an antagonist.
Speaker 1: So what would you say, would you say, Sonny, Yeah, I just it's Joe trying to compare errors.
Speaker 2: It's like if you compare now to like the eighties quarterbacks, it's not the same because it's such a passing league.
Speaker 3: But Washington was throwing the ball all over the yard. Mitchell out of the top five receiving years. Yeah, Bobby Mitchell has two of them.
Speaker 1: You know. When he played, which is a credit to him.
Speaker 3: Actually fourteen hundred yards in fourteen games plus twice. Then it's Santana number one Ricky Sanders, and now Terry has a chance to join the group.
Speaker 2: So what would you say to the argument that the best quarterback in franchise history is a guy who's not in the Hall of Fame when there are Washington quarterbacks who are in the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 3: I said, you're not looking at the work itself, You're looking at the trophies. Okay, because if you want to do it for their trophy of having that bus for the Hall of Fame, Joe T can hold up.
Speaker 1: Two trophies, right, No One, true one, Super Bowl Truse.
Speaker 3: It's eismand rib and dug all right, So at all I'm saying is Joe Thizeman is the all time leading past He has the most passing yards, the most touchdowns, plus he got received I mean a return yardage.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, it's Joe T. Back to the sandscape. We drive that.
Speaker 3: This is why we need our road truck when we ride together, because we're going off the road.
Speaker 1: You know what's crazy. And of course Terry Terry was great, But.
Speaker 2: If you think about I mean I'm talking like a couple inches on a couple passes. All of a sudden, you could have sent Terry with four touchdowns and two hundred and five I mean seriously, it was that close to a couple more de balls.
Speaker 1: And that's so crat.
Speaker 3: Terry ran past everybody in the building yesterday. He ran past fans, janitors, whoever lined up Terry gave.
Speaker 1: Him the business.
Speaker 3: And you're right, he could have legitly had two hundred and fifty yards four touchdowns. So it was so different to watch one side throwing the ball so well with Jane Daniels and us only missing a couple, then the other side with the quarterbacks to back up quarterbacks, now you got to tell the cheer leaders to beware and watch out.
Speaker 1: We got mad balls coming, loose balls coming. Uh Like.
Speaker 3: It was such a difference in it. Yeah, and you are totally correct. I would have loved to see them connect on just.
Speaker 1: One of those.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, just one of those, because the one that came off his fingertips and one was a pass interference. Do you know how many times there's a corner that the wide receiver that had a step on me, they start to look back the ball is short, Okay. I run into them and they called past interference. I'm looking because they yes, Yeah, you know how.
Speaker 1: Many time they get the pass interference. We didn't get it.
Speaker 3: Terry didn't get it and did and not only did he run into Terry, the ball popped up, Terry tried to go get it again.
Speaker 1: It was close. We got the Eagles coming up.
Speaker 2: So, Eagles coming to Northwest Stadium. This is a team that has won ten straight game.
Speaker 1: Is that correct? Am I gotting that wrong? That's right? You are right? Yeah.
Speaker 2: Dominated the Steelers on Sunday, may Ruski looked regular russ with the.
Speaker 1: Season one passing yardage AJ Brown. They didn't have George Jasemith. They had George No, George Fak was out. They lost to j Watt too, So that's luge loss. Teams are going through it right now. Yep. Healthy team is the last team to the end of the lite.
Speaker 2: Jalen Hurts was wearing the largest diamond necklace I've seen in a long time. That medallion was like mm regardless, Yes, they're coming to town.
Speaker 1: Eagles lead the NFC East. YEP.
Speaker 2: So as much as we talk about these playmakers on offense, these defensive.
Speaker 1: Numbers are ridiculous.
Speaker 2: The Eagles are number one in total defense, their second and passing defense. They're eight and rushing defense. So this is a pretty complete team. You at those rookies when is a hell of a play.
Speaker 1: And of course they got our guy at Cooper, which I so high on.
Speaker 2: I always say our guy because when we're at the draft party, we knew he was sitting there.
Speaker 1: And I wanted him, yes, so bad.
Speaker 2: And then we saw the Eagles get him, we were like, all right, it sounds about right.
Speaker 3: Listen, those guys are playing beyond those they years, the young guys that they drafted the last two years, those d tackles are playing. The Kobe Dean is playing out of his mind. Gardner Johnson is back playing. They have it, they do.
Speaker 1: But we're not scared. And hashtag don't let them in. I'm starting it this week.
Speaker 3: We're not letting Philadelphia Eagles fans entire stadium.
Speaker 1: All right. This is why I say this.
Speaker 3: Since I was young, they always told me when I got here, don't invite your family to Philadelphia. Don't let them come to the Philadelphia and let them stay at home. It's not safe for them and for all this time, it's hung over our head that we're afraid to go into their place. And I understand that. I tell you, the next time we get a chance to go to their place, call your neanderthal cousin. Are your brother who you don't take many places? The one with the tattoo in his face to jail.
Speaker 1: It's not afraid to go back.
Speaker 3: I want them going up there. Matter of fact, hashtag take your thug in the family. That's what we're gonna say now for our week, our house. Let's not sell them my tickets, Let's not let them in. Let's stop treating them so graceful.
Speaker 1: Let's stop it.
Speaker 3: They are the enemy right now at the top of the sea, I mean, the NFC East for the next for several years, it's dim in us and it's gonna be some battles. So it's about time as a fan base we stop being so nice. Don't let them in Northwest Stadium.
Speaker 1: I hate it. I hate seeing green. I just hate it. Get me fired up trying to be nice here.
Speaker 3: This ain't time to be nice. Like we've smiled enough with them. Well, I was just talking about Christmas. I'm trying to stay all right, You know, and the theme of Christmas. Green is a good thing. Green and red. Green is the color of the branch, that's what. But it's also the color of your Christmas street. And so I'm just saying, so green is a part of good days, not next weekend.
Speaker 1: You know what I think needs to be said. And I see this a lot, and I know you do too. Don't be afraid to believe in this team. Don't be afraid to believe.
Speaker 2: You don't be afraid to say, you know what, we got a shot here I said earlier, which I believe the Eagles are the better team because of me.
Speaker 1: We can't win. No, it doesn't. The team don't always win, absolutely not. You see this all it's.
Speaker 2: The national football Okay, this happens all the time. So just because yeah, on paper, record wise, the Eagles might be, but it doesn't mean they get to come to DC and just walk out with a win.
Speaker 1: And this team can win this game.
Speaker 3: And if you believe in Santa, you can at least believe in this team, right, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: If you believe in Santa, you can believe in this team.
Speaker 3: And believing the team ain't jumping out the band waggon the first time they lose it, I thought, so this we always been here.
Speaker 1: Every team gonna go through that.
Speaker 3: We're going through the cycle of progression of getting better. It's colitrician. Yep, we will be okay, but we gotta do this together.
Speaker 2: And also try to enjoy the ride. This team is nine and five, best record through fourteen games since nineteen ninety two. It's been that long. If you can't enjoy this ride, wait you throw me out on the bus. Wait, don't all of a sudden. I don't know, I feel like but I'm just saying, like, you know what I mean. Like, if you can't enjoy the fact that this team is way overachieving, on its way to a possible playoffs schedule, way ahead of schedule, best record after fourteen games, and god knows how long, don't wait until it's hey, we might win the NFC.
Speaker 1: Now's the time, Yeah, now's the time to come together. Right now.
Speaker 3: I feel like you and Anna y'all talk before the show and said, you know, whatever Fred do, going right, we're gonna go left. Well no, no, not maybe cause I say something about Coloradi year.
Speaker 5: Production meeting too, Like you chimed in if you add something.
Speaker 3: But no, maybe because I said something about Cotloradians not being.
Speaker 5: This Travis Hunter on the heisman.
Speaker 1: So he's from Florida.
Speaker 5: Okay, where does the trophy go?
Speaker 1: It is going. It ain't the first trophy. It ain't the first heisman.
Speaker 3: Rashaan Salom, Yes, y'all already have a heisman there a yeah, now.
Speaker 5: We have two.
Speaker 1: Now y'all do have.
Speaker 5: To And we went through a pretty bad.
Speaker 1: Through a rough spot, yeah, y'all did.
Speaker 3: But now here comes the scary time for the Colorado Buffalo is now that your door is leaving and Travis.
Speaker 5: Is leaving right, and then they just recruited that quarterback who's five stars.
Speaker 1: They could leave any time prior.
Speaker 5: I'm done talking about this. Should we go to voicemails because more to say, say.
Speaker 1: You know, let me pay a quick bill.
Speaker 2: I want you to have the stage in pay the bills, all right, pay them bills, commanders.
Speaker 1: Fans come on.
Speaker 2: The season's well underweg and Sea Geek wants to help you experience all of the action by buying the tickets and giving those Eagles fans the heisman.
Speaker 1: Do not sell your tickets to fans.
Speaker 2: You can be a part of all the touchdown celebrations this season. It doesn't matter if you're buying your selling tickets to Commanders games or any.
Speaker 1: Other live event in DC. Sea Geek is the place to do it.
Speaker 2: The official primary ticketing partner of the Washington Commanders, the most disruptive idea in ticketing, a ticket that works, expect the expected.
Speaker 3: I think I'm gonna get a Sea Geek ticket today. Kendrick Lamar concert. That's in Northwest Stadium. It says, yeah, stuff, I think it's it's June the Yes, Oh so I will be there.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you.
Speaker 3: Did you hear kendriston song on no But I did hear Doctor Dre, Snoop Dogg, Eminem and fifty on a whole new trick. Snoop Dogg just dropped the new album in eighteenth Everyone, Yeah, I meet you in Nowhere Stadium? But check that out? Okay it's a banger?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Oh okay, sorry?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 5: Are we doing voice smails or where do we still have beef?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 5: Okay, do we got promote? Well next week on the command Center podcast? We do we do.
Speaker 3: Cooking beef between me and and She's caught a rity in against Mississippians.
Speaker 5: We cook desserts for Christmas.
Speaker 3: We can bumps and like I told, there's nothing wrong with that, but we agreed to cook certain dishes.
Speaker 1: Jinx is just a heater, so he don't care what goes. Anyway it goes. It's true. I just listen to you too, and then every now and then you look at me like, come on, jigs, come on. So me and Anna do we do battle? Next week?
Speaker 3: Is as I show her the book of Smoot cookbook that was handed down generation generation generation of Smoots.
Speaker 5: And I'm nervous.
Speaker 1: You're the cookie queen.
Speaker 5: I am, yeah, the cookie queen. Also, I'll say this. You know I wouldn't. I'm the best baker, but I will do it if it gives me an opportunity to beat Freud at something. And I humbled you last time we faced off, so this is just another opportunity.
Speaker 1: Oh why is everybody coming to you doing it? The last I humbled you the last time we did this.
Speaker 3: The last person that humbled me was the doctor to day I was born. Other than that he slapped me, I slapped him back. I'm just telling you, I'm looking forward to this because Anna has been talking noise about the last time we had a bakeoff.
Speaker 1: I think we did lemon Cake.
Speaker 5: Yes, it was amazing and uh h.
Speaker 1: Got the thing about it. It was talks.
Speaker 3: Before because I had then won all of the rest of the cookoffs.
Speaker 1: He was under you have one a few here, like five.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I had won so many that they feel like the fans were gonna feel like it was lopsided. So it was time for me to lose. I felt like it was wrestling all right.
Speaker 2: Like even Rick Flair had to lose every now and then, even the Hoakster had to.
Speaker 1: At one point. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, anyway, so we'll see next week. Also next week we'll also be doing a fun game and we may or may not be having to sing or play an instrument.
Speaker 1: Oh god, I can't wait to carry on.
Speaker 5: Chicks comments songs you would want to hear potentially now, I.
Speaker 3: Sang anything with the last name Green in it, So any Ale Green, I'm good, Al Green, that's see.
Speaker 1: Low Green, like any of it. I can go just blow it up.
Speaker 5: Drop your requests below. I'll get to a first.
Speaker 1: Email green day. Okay.
Speaker 5: Also another thing to promote our email, Send us emails, send us topics, ideas, polls, questions for us, whatever you name it. This one's from William He's been a fan since nineteen sixty seven.
Speaker 1: Oh yes that he says a lot of TVs.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah. Things Washington needs to do. One win times of possession, two, score every possession, three no turnovers. Four Jaden and O'Brien play a good game. Five offense and defense were great and could do no wrong?
Speaker 3: Is then this Christmas list? Because Christmas list is like my kids, lists are far fetched? Daddy, what you want?
Speaker 1: Son? I want to Lamborghini.
Speaker 8: You're not.
Speaker 1: You get a civic. You get a bucket. That's what I bucket. You get anything with US miles on it.
Speaker 3: Hey, listen, I wish I could tell you these youngsters could give you that Christmas list, but it's too kind of flawless, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Scoring every possession. I feel like gonna be a some negative today.
Speaker 1: I like that list. That's that's kind of far fetched.
Speaker 3: Yes, no turnovers every kind.
Speaker 1: Of far fetched, you know.
Speaker 3: But time of possession they can give you that. I defense playing well, they can give you that. Some things we can give them, some things we cannot.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 5: So don't hesitate to email us Washington get loud at gmail dot com. Yes, we ready to move on to our voicemails.
Speaker 10: All right, yep, smooth jinks.
Speaker 11: Anna came the It's your boy aka Traveling Jay. Now not so much gonna stay Traveling Jay found a place to stubble down. We'll spend the rest of my days in Kansas City with my daughter and her new husband. Anyway, so it's good to be here representing Washington in the Midwest. Not many of us out here. I can tell you that, Uh finish Washington game. Man, was that a close one? I'll tell you it seemed like to me they had a little rust on them. Uh Jaden had a couple of passes he could have hit, missed him, But I guess that happens in the big scheme of things. I'm more more worried next week. I know we played Philadelphia tough all the time, but what are you, I mean, do you think we have a chance against this team? This team seems to be really clicking on all cylinders. Of course, they're playing Pittsburgh right now, so I really don't know how they're looking now. But I just hope we can hold our own again. I hope everybody's doing well. Steady listening to you and traveling J is how.
Speaker 1: I love traveling. J. Good Man.
Speaker 3: Had good time with him in the suite, enjoyed everything with them and got to meet young traveling Jay lit traveling J.
Speaker 1: It was all good traveling J Man. We got a chance.
Speaker 3: Anytime it's a division of the game, you got a chance. You see how we play New York up and down? Does it matter? See how we play the Cowboys up and down. Nobody gave the Cowboys a chance to beat us. They came in here and beat us. And when it's in the division, it's a fistfight and you don't know who's gonna be missing teeth and have a black eye when it's over with.
Speaker 1: And also we saw a commander's offense.
Speaker 2: I think against the Saints that can be a lot more balanced, because I thought we would see this was really at least in New Orleans.
Speaker 1: This is really abou jadon thornball everywhere, and he was great.
Speaker 2: But this offense works much better when we have more balance when they're running the ball, and that opens up the passing game. And I think even though that Eagles defense is tough, you get in the lineup will be huge, and then all this huge you start creating that time of possession that you want. Keep it a more balanced game, keep the Eagles offense off the field.
Speaker 1: Wile boys.
Speaker 3: Everything goes back to the offensive line, Wild Boys, offensive line, defensive line.
Speaker 1: Everything starts and ends.
Speaker 3: Is there the health of these guys, which compared to a lot of.
Speaker 1: Teams, we are very healthy.
Speaker 3: When in that situation traveling to Jay, did I say we got a chance?
Speaker 1: Got a chance? So you say we got a chance?
Speaker 5: I like that. Traveling Jay dare, I say, all right, next one and a Jay smooth.
Speaker 10: Hey, guys, love the pod. I got a bit of a conundrum coming up, and I don't know when this episode is gonna air, but I need y'all to give me some guidance.
Speaker 1: I got you.
Speaker 10: I'm graduating from vcus Fred I heard you love Richmond this December and uh my graduations and Sunday at two? What am I supposed to do?
Speaker 1: Do I go?
Speaker 10: Do I watch the game? Come on, guys, give me some hope. I love the podcast.
Speaker 1: I'm fin to say. Here's what you do? Uh uh oh.
Speaker 2: Kill you to put your phone on airplane mode for a few hours.
Speaker 1: Or to not look at your texts right or turn off your score updates. Go to your graduation.
Speaker 2: It's once in a lifetime, but off you earn that right through that and then when you're done, you can celebrate however you want, which includes maybe going home. You got the game recorded, yes, boom, fire it up and enjoy.
Speaker 1: When I'll finished, say, DVR the game.
Speaker 3: Because your parents probably spend good money on their tuition to see you walk across that state, to see you graduate. One in a lifetime, You'll never get to do it again. It's a proud moment. You should stand proud. VCU to the end. Most definitely, I do enjoy. But you got to enjoy this one.
Speaker 1: Jinks. You got to go to this one now if you want.
Speaker 3: To cheat the system, oh, it's always away.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: This is what you do as the graduation goes. Because my name is Smooth, so I'm always at the end. So if it's like four hundred people graduating, I'm like I could be here for hours. All right, Take one of your earbuds, one the one.
Speaker 1: Away from the speaker.
Speaker 3: Put it in your ear, turn your phone on what put it in your pocket. So now you're listening to the game. Turn it on big one hundred. You understand me. Turn it on big one hundred. A right, listen to the game.
Speaker 1: Do not react.
Speaker 3: You hear me Minnegin. When something happens, Act like nothing happened. Act like you're clapping for the person that just got their name called. Don't respond. But you can do both. We're living in a technology based world. You understand you can do.
Speaker 2: What if we flipped it on him and gave him an answer he didn't expect, Like, let me get this straight.
Speaker 1: You're gonna miss a game. That's gonna think that's going to to the playoffs.
Speaker 2: A team is trying to the playf you'renna miss the game because you want to walk across the dumb stage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a dumb I thought you got an education. Person, What are you doing? But you could tell them I mean okay, I mean I guess we don't came about the playoffs.
Speaker 3: Well you could tell them, jinks, your education is complete. Walk across the stage. Don't complete it.
Speaker 1: That's true, it's complete. You did the hard work. I think walking across the stage is more for the parents.
Speaker 5: No, you gotta do it. You gotta walk across the But.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying, you do with you.
Speaker 3: You're doing it because you want to make your parents proud.
Speaker 1: Like I'll never forget. I walked acrows the stage and I'm like, it's cool, but but my parents cried.
Speaker 3: So it's more for the parents to me to see their child graduate to the next level. Now here, what's scary? Everything got. This is the reaware of my friend. Got to cook your own food, pay your own rent, have a job you don't like for a while, Boss, you don't like, Oh.
Speaker 1: It's reality. It's finna hit. You re enrolled like a break. He gonna be like, no, I'm going back to school for my doctrine.
Speaker 2: I walked when I got my bachelor's degree, but I was. I was living outside of Austin at the time, and I was. I got in my car, Texas playing the Big twelve championship game that day, and I was driving to Austin to walk for my graduate degree, and I got I swear to god, I got twenty minutes down the road, I was like, I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna watch this game. I already walked once and I turned around.
Speaker 2: I went right back home, turned on the game, and I was like, it would have been like a three and a half hour drive, Like, I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Drive three and a half hours. I've already walked. I'm gonna watch this football game.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I've already walked once left graduation. When I graduated, it was fun, it was true. I don't know. You should do it? Do it that you're bother.
Speaker 1: You should do it, you should do it. I wasn't saying. I'm saying I've done it once, So I was like, yeah, do both. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And also if you're living there, it's different than driving three and a half hours to walk. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Be a your graduation with the EARPIECEA listen to Big One, honey.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm, good advice. All right, next.
Speaker 9: One, Yeah, Fred, I just wanted the calm and to you and Jinks man them wild Boss. I like that, man, And I got another one for you, JD five and Frankie the hit Man. Lou Let's rock with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like JD five has been used already, It's already been kind of his giving nick.
Speaker 1: Now Frankie the hit Man Louvu, I like that. I like that. Listen. I'm trying to get the fans to do this Louvu thing. I left side of.
Speaker 3: The stadium, lou right side of the stadium.
Speaker 1: Woo.
Speaker 3: You understand every time he make a tackle, just like y'all used to do for me, smooth lou Oo. It's like a fight against each other right there? Do this I do like Frankie the hit man.
Speaker 1: Lou Vu. Though that's a good It sounded like a wrestler. Yeah, sounds like an assassin.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Listen, man, I'm with that one right there. JD five. That's been his moniker already, but in five we trust.
Speaker 1: When is the lou Wu gonna take hold?
Speaker 3: I think when I talk to the stadium people, okay, and once they see it on the lights, yep, then the fans start to mimic it.
Speaker 1: Because when I.
Speaker 3: Was doing my smooth, Oh that's smart. When I was doing my smooth, they would do it. It's him in like ten o's and a T and it'll just go.
Speaker 1: Cross the screen. So people would do it. So then when Cooley coolly so they would do it with.
Speaker 3: All the o's. So this one is just pronounced lou and vu. So this one has to be done every I don't think you need to do it together. You need to do it opposite.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to really get the effect of it.
Speaker 2: One side, little side.
Speaker 5: Boom, all right, I love all right, here's the last one, Hey.
Speaker 12: Fred and Jinks.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 12: This is Connor in college up in New York. So I got to listen to New York radio all the time. And let me tell you one thing. It is so good to hear these guys te key, all them panicings, and it reminds me of how we were a few years ago, you know, and just to be in this place. We played meaningful games in December looking forward to January. I mean, this is what it's about. This is what I've been waiting, you know, my whole life for. I've never seen the rest things. It's good at the Commanders it good, and uh god, it's incredible. It's incredible. My question for you guys is if we get we don't get into the playoffs, got it right, meaningful games in December going into January. Is this enough of a year to be like we're back, we're back and we're doing the best of ten, that we're back and we're good. Or if we lose all this, would you look at this as a disappointment for a season. And last thing I want to do before I get off. This is Can you give my pops a shout out? Kevin Sullivan been a fan for fifty sixty years. Just be cool to get his name out there.
Speaker 5: Shout out Kevin Sullivan. Kaylee also called in. Kayley and Connor both called in, saying shout out their dad Kevin Sullivan.
Speaker 1: So shout out Kevin Solvan, Papa Sullivan. I all love here, every dentner.
Speaker 3: You raised him right, and I'm just glad that the youth is tuning in and the youth is.
Speaker 1: Back on board because we had lost.
Speaker 3: Him for some years. It's good to see that they're back. And yes, you have permission to.
Speaker 1: Know we are back.
Speaker 3: We are back, no matter what happens at the end of this year, we are back. And you have my permission to give it to everybody in New York on how you feel about the fact that we are back. I know we haven't won in your youth, but this is the golden years of your youth right now.
Speaker 1: We are back. Great job raising them, pops. Let's send it out to the Sullivan family.
Speaker 2: Yaylee, Connor, Yeah, Kevin Sullivan, Yeah, the Sullivan the mighty Sullivans.
Speaker 1: Yes, let me tell you something. I love this call. Tell you I love this call.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it's I said this earlier. It's time to accept this is a different time.
Speaker 1: Yeah. What happened in the past is leave it there. It's over. And you know why I leave it there.
Speaker 2: You got new ownership, you got new GM, you got you have from the top down.
Speaker 1: You have a franchise quarterback. And the moves that you're seeing are no joke.
Speaker 2: This is not like Bobby Whitner came out of nowhere or Frankie Louvu came out of nowhere. You're talking about guys who were brought into this organization because the powers that be you bought any these guys knew what they were doing, said we're gonna build a franchise. All she got a first year head coach was a players coach. Guys love him. So what happened the past, I get that. But this is a new time, and yes, playoffs are not How many games did this team win last year?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Four four yep, fourteen games since nineteen ninety two. Enjoyed the ride, my friend, you deserve it. Enjoy it.
Speaker 3: Nice time to geek out. Brought to you by Seak geek. Well, only geeks have fun, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I made the commercial.
Speaker 3: Ye check this one out, and this one I do love because I've been I had to stand in front of the tree so it wouldn't get cut down ten years ago.
Speaker 1: I don't believe in deforestation.
Speaker 3: One of those guys, well, they got some lob grown trees created from stem cells that could end deforestation permanently. Oh wow, so they're growing these stem cell grown trees inside of a lab. Therefore we would not have to cut down anymore trees. Wow, trees give us like we need to be a hell of a lab. We need to take care of That's what we need to do. This one right here. Every this is more not knowledge, but you need to know that this is happening right now right Check this out. A millionaire Bitcoin millionaire. His name is John Collins Black. This is what he has done. He has hid a treasure in the United States in five different chests. One of the chests contains pure gold. One of them, chet I mean, contains Michael Jordan's Ricky card worth one hundred dollars I mean one hundred million, I mean not a hundred million, but one hundred thousand dollars plus one has all bitcoin in it, and he has maps and clues around.
Speaker 1: And he's setting it.
Speaker 3: Up to if you want to take on the challenge, whatever you find you get to keep, all right. And he has hit over two million dollars in five different places across the United States. And if you want to take this challenge, John Collins Black is his name. Google him. He'll give you the first clue. After that, you have to find the rest yourself.
Speaker 5: That doesn't sound real, but I feel like that's a quest for traveling Jay.
Speaker 3: Traveling j might take it on, but this is legit. It's a nation It's a nation wide hunt going on as we speak.
Speaker 1: What do you think the clue is? The forest?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 3: But guess what I'm gonna tell you. Who will take this on as a challenge. The one thing about us since we owe, we lose that edge of a venture. It's some college kids out there ganging up right now, a group of five saying let's go find it.
Speaker 2: Oh, there are people you, there are people who it's the same sort of people who are like online sluice. Yeah, and there it could be a mystery, could be a treasurer and they'll do all the digging and all the geo locating until they can figure out what they're looking for.
Speaker 1: Like I said, it's bitcoining.
Speaker 3: And he did a good job of not just putting money, but he said, I if you find our five, it equals two million dollars. So they're just two millions dollars that you can find out all over the United States. And like I said, he got some stuff in here that you don't even need. The care that shout right now, because if I get that, Michael Jordan Cord, I'm keeping it. Yeah, that big cooin, I'm keeping it. I'm not I'm not turning it in right now. I'm gonna let it build up. So this is just real right here telling Fred smooth centure. You heard it here first, and this is the last one. Okay, now this one right here. It is right down the street in Baltimore. I don't know if I talk to you at Jinx about they have this thing now when you get buried, you can get buried and be turned into a tree.
Speaker 1: I feel like I've heard of that butn't know much about it.
Speaker 3: But now they have a new way of cremation you with no fire. They do it with water. And the first cremation place of this type is in Baltimore, Maryland, okay, where they do it with water. So therefore your ashes are not charred. And then they take these ashes and they plant trees with them, or you can keep them.
Speaker 1: Okay. How does the process take place? All right?
Speaker 3: The places take place, asking a question like, because it's hydraulic, they literally almost shakes it. I think the water has a tat of obsidity okay in it, and they shake it in this machine for days and hours intil the body breaks that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, interesting, okay, all right, Well for someone who especially loves the earth, that might be something that's.
Speaker 1: A good idea. I like you. Captain Planet was my favorite cartoon for a while, was it.
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It was like that, you'd be a good Captain Plant. Yeah, just show up? Who who burning trees? Someone trying to chop down a tree? Yeah, not on my watch. You're standing from the tree. Then they like, is that smooth plants? Someone hair spring ship?
Speaker 3: Like, what are you stop that? That's what I'm telling you now. You're not driving an electric car. Oh man, I hate to say this. I got attacked again by teslay.
Speaker 1: So the truck. There was a car. You know, I have tell you do not like testa drivers.
Speaker 5: Wait were they flashing their brights at you? Because that happened to me last night.
Speaker 1: They wouldn't fashion the brights at me.
Speaker 3: They just you know, you know how you see somebody driving aggressive, like in your rear view and I'm like, oh again, and he just shoots through here like we know that your car is fast, right.
Speaker 1: So so right? You don't have to show it all the time. I get it.
Speaker 3: If I'm not being attacked by Tesla drivers, I'm being attacked by motor scooter drivers when I'm driving through the city. Really, they got to stop that, like literally, like I'm driving and they just jump in front of you. They got deliveries and stuff, they jump in front of you. I'm like, what is the road? Don't do y'all don't own the world?
Speaker 1: What kills mes with? On the sidewalk? This is not this is not the this is not it's a sidewalk. It's for walking. It's for like if I take one if I take one.
Speaker 2: Step to the left, you could like clip my achilles or something like going down the sidewalk.
Speaker 3: We are in they we are in a world where people electronics.
Speaker 1: We gotta learn how to co exist.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like we gotta learn how to coexistence because you said it, like the scooter really has no lane. You can't be in the street with me, and you can't be on the sidewalk. We gotta get this right people.
Speaker 2: You know it's funny is that every now and then in DC there'll be where someone just like loses their mind. You're so tired of the scooters everywhere, and they'll throw like fifty scooters in the Potomac.
Speaker 1: Oh real life, fish them out, like, yes, I got of this. Listen.
Speaker 3: It's a theme right now, men. B Mitch was talking about it. It's a theme man, where they don't abide the rules correct, Like they are literally swerve in front of you expect you to stop.
Speaker 1: Then they'll run the light, right, I'm like, come on.
Speaker 3: And then the police don't mess with them, like they don't get tickets for running lights.
Speaker 1: But if I run there, like I'm gonna get pulled over. I don't know anybody.
Speaker 2: I gotta say, that's a job for Captain Plannet.
Speaker 1: I would say maybe I need to get a motor school to myself. They're starting to break the rules, No.
Speaker 2: Rules on this show. That's Fred Smooth. I'm Michael Jenkins. Thanks for being with us here on a.
Speaker 1: Get Loud Podcasts presented by Seat Geek. We'll see you next Monday.
Speaker 2: The views and opinion is expressed by our podcast guests and or hosts are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views or positions of the Washington Commanders or any of their representatives.