Speaker 1: Hey, everyone, welcome back to Beat your Happy Hour. I'm Joe and we are here today with our guest Dale moss Dale. Welcome back to the podcast.
Speaker 2: Let's set up. I'm back in the building.
Speaker 1: Welcome you're back. We got a lot to talk about. Last time you were here, it was pre season, so now we're we're past midway, so we're gonna kind of try to cover everything. Also, near the end of the podcast, we are going to have to bring up the fact that Alicia was on our podcast and mentioned that if she was there at the beginning, you guys would be a couple. So I want to ask you about that, So don't let me forget all right, all right, So off the jump, you are what you're You come like a day later or is it just like the afternoon later when you get to Paradises.
Speaker 2: I came.
Speaker 3: I came a day later, so everyone was in Yeah, and I was a late rival with uh right after the first group.
Speaker 1: Did you realize did you know did you pick up on the fact that you were like, aha, commodity coming in and like when you got to the beach, the guys were nervous and all the girls were like, Dal's.
Speaker 3: Here honestly because I knew absolutely nobody going in.
Speaker 2: I was familiar with Justin.
Speaker 3: But for me, I was just walking in there and just kind of, you know, taking everything in as it came.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I realized that a little bit more watching it back, But honestly, I was a little nervous because it was like that moment, like who you're stepping on the beach, and that's a place I didn't think I'd be back, but it was, you know, once I got to meet everyone, I felt very, very comfortable, and I told myself going in, you know, I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna be open, I'm gonna have fun.
Speaker 3: It was honestly a big step for me just because that environment where there's multiple people you're competing or you know, trying to find the right match in the mix of you know, I think it was like twenty people there is definitely out of the norm.
Speaker 2: For me, but it was. It was a great experience.
Speaker 3: I I you know, I loved, you know, loved doing it obviously, you know, fast forward, I still.
Speaker 2: Say it was one of the best experiences of my life.
Speaker 1: So it started off well, initially, who caught your eye? And you know, at the beginning, I mean I was just trying to talk and communicate with people and just get a feel for them. You know, there's obviously a lot of attractive people on the beach, but for me, it's really about like how how you connect?
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I never expected to find someone who was perfect in every sense. I just wanted to see, you know, who had depth, who had growth. And I initially started talking to Zoe and she was just easy to talk to and chill with. Vibe also being in New York, a lot of similarities, and I think that was one thing that I was looking for, is how is the alignment? Because you know, love is the ultimate right. You want to build something strong with somebody. But I also know that, you know, in previous relationships, the alignment wasn't always there and it caused a lot of difficulties. So obviously I talked to Zoe, Alex Bailey, you know, and then Kat. We didn't really talk much on the beach. It took some time until we actually had just a moment, you know, before I or once I got the date card to get to know Kat, which she's hilarious. So I didn't have one person who I was focused on. I was just trying to meet people and be open and have zero preconceived notions.
Speaker 1: As we see you end up like choosing or spending most of your time with Kat. What was it about Zoe that didn't really work? Because we see as we watch it, we see that she's really into you. You said you talked to her first, she lives in New York. Where was was there a disconnect?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't even say there was ever a disconnect with anyone. I took each interaction as its own moment, and I thought it was important to give people that moment and just take it as it is. But ultimately, it was less about Zoe. It was more about Cat. You know, Cat and I connected, and I definitely had my guard up early on. But you know, one of the things that I loved about Cat so much is.
Speaker 2: That she was going to be who she was going to be regardless.
Speaker 3: And I think there's a lot of times and it came up sometimes during the season, you know, people would talk about her past experience on Paradise, which i'd never watched. I still hadn't, you know, to this day. But I think there's this beauty and someone just being who they are. They don't have to be perfect they can be messy at times, and I feel like for a lot of people and I hear that all the time, I'm is like, if someone's got a big personality or they're emotional, a lot of times they get put into this box where people try to almost limit it right, like they're too much. But for me, if someone can express themselves and have fun and uh, you know, just be unapologetically themselves, that's extremely attractive to me.
Speaker 4: Do you have a type and if so, would you say Cat is your typical type of women that you date, either physically or her personality.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't say I have a type. You know, I've dated every race, you know, all backgrounds. Cat, I would say is typically not my type. To be honest, you know, some of my previous relationships, my last three, you know, where my age or older. You know, they were all entrepreneurs, and they they were a different mix with each person that I'd been with. So Kat was definitely unique in that sense. But ultimately, you know, one of the through lines whoever I've been with and whoever I've dated, We're able to laugh together, We're able to have fun, you know, and I think we're able to move through things pretty quickly, and at the core of it, it's it's really just you know, if values are the same, and then you know, they just have a good heart and a kind spirit.
Speaker 2: So a little different than I've dated in the past.
Speaker 3: But again, you know, I was really happy with how the Paradise experience started off, and you know, have so much love and respect for Cat.
Speaker 1: So jumping ahead and we'll come back, but I just want to just because we're kind of on the topic of if she's your type or not. Sean mentions I think in this recent episode, like Dell would never take you serious after the show. It seems kind of out of left field for him even to say that. But why do you think he said that?
Speaker 3: I mean, I think Sean was just worked up, right, Yeah, I think he was hurt based on some of the things that you know, he perceived or whatever.
Speaker 2: But ultimately, like I don't invest time in.
Speaker 3: People that I don't care about, you know, and I think, like you know, through the season, you realize that there's moments right where there could be some conflict or we have triggers and things like that, But the reality is, you know, time is valuable. I've got a lot going on I respect what people have going on in their life, and I don't take connection in those things very lightly. So I think that just came from a place of probably frustration and hurt because at the end of the day, like I walked on the beach also saying if someone wasn't here for me, I was fine leaving on my own terms.
Speaker 2: I'm very secure on my own. You know.
Speaker 3: I want to build a life. I want to have a relationship, I want to get married, I want to have kids. But I'm not pressed on those things. So anything that I do or any time that I spend with someone, it's very intentional and I'm doing it because I want to.
Speaker 1: So got it.
Speaker 4: We see that you and Kat are building like a great foundation cheer relationship. The first bump in the road that you guys have is with the appearance of Ali Joe and that that.
Speaker 1: Was as is probably the biggest phrase of the season.
Speaker 4: Yes, as we see on your T shirt today, Oh is.
Speaker 1: That what your is that what your T shirt says?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got to have a little fun with it, right Like in those moments, it's it's intense, and you know, I don't shy away from anything that happened on the show. Right, Like, I went there, I was having fun. The reality is, though, like there was never a bad intent. But one thing that I realized and I think everyone does, right, you have these ideas of how you're going to move through situations and uh, you know, sometimes an intense environment. One thing that most people don't realize and I had to realize, is you think you have it all worked out, you work through past relationships and triggers, but something in sometimes times they come up, you know. And that was definitely a moment where kind of out of left field, extremely uncharacteristic.
Speaker 2: Like my sister was like, what the hell is that, I've never seen you act like that.
Speaker 3: I was like, yo, I'm with you there. But in the moment and in real time, it wasn't nearly as big of a thing. Right, moved through it really quickly. But yeah, I mean, you know, those things happen. There's sometimes a little conflict, but no relationship is perfect.
Speaker 2: And the reality is, as.
Speaker 3: People have seen through the season, Kat and I navigated real things in real time, and you know, I think that's what makes the story like so so great.
Speaker 1: One thing when Cat came on this podcast, the one thing she said that was like the biggest trigger for her was you said it was like near the end of it was after the Row ceremony where you're like, we just grew up in differently or we came from we come from different backgrounds. Why did you say that? At the time, I guess, like, what did you mean by that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean my my take on that had nothing to do with her background or anything as far as in a negative light. It was pretty clear cut and dry, right, like, Yeah, I think our approach to our triggers our relationships things are a little bit different.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I grew up in a house with my mom and my four sisters. My dad wasn't in the picture that much, you know, and they were you know, thick skin. Stuff didn't really affect them that much. But I was always told as much as possible, you know, even though we're on a reality show, keep your relationship very tight, keep it private, because you know, if people get into it, they'll they'll try to tear down a good thing. Also, it was just in a simple way, you know, I grew up in in just a different space with Yea, So it was never it was never anything as like a jab And I think she took that in that way, and we talked about that not only on the show, you know, like in that moment, but later on in the show, because that was something that she had never shared and she was always worried about her upbringing and how that could be used against her. And you know, for me, on the outside, people would think I had a traumatic, a very tough upbringing. You know, I've been isolated. I couldn't stay at friends' houses because of biracial marriage. I didn't know my mom's side because of biracial marriage, racial profiling, all those things. Right, we were poor. But the reality is, like, you know, I've been through the mud, and one thing I would never judge anyone for is their background. I think that's something that makes us so beautiful. And I'll never apologize for how I grew up my family or things that happened, because it's made me who I am today. So I think that was just again, it was just trigger, right, you know, something that's delivered and it lands, you know in a different way. But there was no intent, ill intent or anything like that. Yeah, I was just saying, like as kind of clear cut and dry, we just have different backgrounds and sometimes our perspectives are going to be a little bit different.
Speaker 4: Is there anything you issue done differently in regards to the situation with Ali Joe and Kat?
Speaker 3: I mean, I think the biggest thing, you know, I'm patient right too much rose.
Speaker 1: That was the one time we actually clocked if we were watching, like he's drinking rose right now?
Speaker 2: These hit for sure.
Speaker 3: And the thing is, in that situation, I was like sitting down, like I thought we were going to have a really deep emotional talk about how we've moved past things, like you know that moment where you guys, you really get like this because we'd spend a day and a half flee together after the whole Ali Joe situation. So you know, on my side, I would say definitely, you know, just been more patient, you know, even if a trigger had occurred, you know, probably just taking some time to separate in space, which is normally what I do, right, you know, It's it's hard to get away from all the cameras and stuff following you around when you're trying to cool down. And then I think on the other side, you know, on the Ali Joe situation, it wasn't even something that really sat and held wait because I took that as like its own moment, its own situation. We had known each other for four days. You have someone who's opening up and you know, putting themselves out there. But I think, like, you know, I guess it's just a communication thing there, right, understanding what Cat expects in that moment at that time, and then you know the reality as well.
Speaker 2: And this is something I've had to learn.
Speaker 3: Sometimes people are going to express emotions and it's not personal, right. Sometimes it's so easy for us to take that as personal when they're really just expressing where they're at and you know what they're feeling in that moment. So again, uncharacteristic moment. I don't shy away from it in any any way, shape or form. You know, Kat handled herself, you know, remarkably she did the whole season. And again, it was just one of those moments early on that we moved past, you know, pretty quickly.
Speaker 2: And then yeah, it's just you're learning new things with new people.
Speaker 1: I'm not talking about like where you guys are at now with your relationship, but around this time, what is the deal with you and Jonathan? Are you friends?
Speaker 2: Are you just?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I would I think it's funny because the whole Jonathan thing, like I didn't have a bad bone, I had no like I had no qualms with anybody on the show.
Speaker 2: Right, So when you.
Speaker 3: Watch it back, you see all these things with Jonathan, and yeah, you know, it was a little annoying and whatever, but.
Speaker 2: It didn't really affect me.
Speaker 3: Like I was never worried about Jonathan and his actions. All I could do is like, you know, how I showed up with kat. I had love and respect from everyone in the house. And I think there there was a time where I don't know if it like everyone starts throwing around this bro code thing. I don't know how the bro code thing got so big. But yeah, Jonathan and I thought were cool. I didn't talk too much about my personal stuff with him personally, I don't think a lot of people people did. But again, you're navigating an environment that you're trying to find the right match. You know, there was obviously interests early on and from there, like, all I can control is how I handle things, so people are gonna do what they're gonna do. I wasn't losing sleep over it. It wasn't really a big thing, and you know, if there was something to address. I did it the whole season. I went right up to the person and addressed it.
Speaker 4: So what you see is what you get in your im. We see that you end up having the power this week to break the tie for the vote on who's going to go home? It is between Jonathan and Layah or Keith and Kathy. And you explained that you get went with Jonathan and Layah because Jonathan had kind of created a little bit of turmoil between you and Cat, so it made it an easy decision. Do you want to just provide a little bit more insight into that decision? And if you say that, I mean.
Speaker 3: My decision entirely was in regards to Keith and guidance and support for the rest of the time.
Speaker 2: Keith and Kathy.
Speaker 3: I had an amazing relationship with them, and I understand, you know, some of the things early on with Jonathan and.
Speaker 2: But that didn't really play into my decision.
Speaker 3: I think at the moment it could be like, you know, a little funny, It's like, all right, here we go, But it was never like a payback thing or anything. You had two couples who obviously weren't in a relationship. But I knew what was important for me in the deep conversations that I had with both Kathy and Keith. It was tough to navigate things at different times, and not only for myself. I cared about everyone else who was there, and I know for Kat and I having Keith and Kathy there was going to be important.
Speaker 2: We confided in them a lot.
Speaker 3: We talked about our family, They talked us down from situations, they gave us perspectives. So the reality was it was less about Jonathan. It wasn't really even about Jonathan at all. It was more about Keith and Kathy and how great they were.
Speaker 1: Are you at this point? So we see obviously mid season the structure of the show gets switched to a love show to a competition show. Yeah, do you have any Is there a strategy going on? Because when you do eliminate Jonathan, My thinking is that you eliminate Jonathan because Keith most likely will eliminate himself the next week because he's like keep saying like I want to go home, I want to go home. So why not take out Jonathan and Leah who are actually pretty strong, keep Keith who can potentially eliminate himself the next week? Like, is there strategy.
Speaker 3: It wasn't really like, not really strategy. I wanted to be around people that I could trust and that I liked spending time with.
Speaker 2: You know, Cat and I, we built great relationships.
Speaker 3: People could see us at as a threat, but the reality is the strongest couples were going to be there at the end. I think everyone kind of knew that it was less strategy with us, and you know, I just loved having Keith and Kathy around. And I don't want to say that it wasn't top of mind, but Cat and I believed the entire time that we were going to be fine. Right when it push came to shove and you had to eliminate some of your close friends and some of the really really strong couples, we would cross that path. But there wasn't really too much strategy, honestly.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, we we see Sean doing all the you know, the politician, But even going back a little a little prior, Alicia comes in. She seems to be really into you. You seem to be you seem to be into her a little bit. She ends up taking Sean on the date. If she would have asked you, would you have went?
Speaker 3: I mean, I so I had a conversation with Alicia. You know, very clearly she talked with Kat and she she uh spoke with me, and you know, we kind of hit it off in just a natural way, just relatability. We had crossover and things that we were involved in, and you know, from that night to the next morning, you sit and you analyze, like really, you know, you're trying to find the perfect match.
Speaker 2: And I was very open with her. I told her how I saw her.
Speaker 3: I said, you know, if you if you want to take me on a date, uh, you know, I'm open to understanding and getting to know more about you. I also told her very directly that regardless of a date, my roses going to Cat. So you know, she definitely knew that we had our conversation. At the end, she said, I asked her how it matched up with Kat's conversation, and she said, your words and your actions line up perfectly, So she knew where I stood.
Speaker 2: You know, it was very very clear.
Speaker 3: And I think the battle that everyone goes through, right, it's like you built something with someone and you know it's it's been great, and then you have someone else come in and it's like wholla. These boxes check in an area that I didn't expect, but ultimately, at the end of the day, it was it was always Cat, and I think, you know, you go through these things and the Ali Joe's and some of the early you know stages with the kissing booth and stuff, everything brought me back closer to Cat each and every time.
Speaker 2: And also that same day.
Speaker 3: I realized very very clearly, it's not about who's coming in. It's about getting tighter and getting more clear and having more depth and openness with Kat, which is in one of the episodes I said very very clearly, you know, I just need more and I think that's with the comfortability when we talk about triggers, about background.
Speaker 2: You know, I want to know the good.
Speaker 3: I want to know the bad, like I want to get into the mud, because if you're going to build a life with someone like you got to be willing to open up, you know.
Speaker 1: But do you think like you did yourself somewhat of a disservice by telling Alicia you would give Kat the rose, because if she did take you on the date and you guys do really hit it off, maybe maybe that's actually your person, you know, did you think about that at all.
Speaker 3: I thought about it, but I knew, you know, I really knew, like you know, in our conversation, even how I was feeling the next day after Birds of Paradise, you know, you're riding a high.
Speaker 2: There's emotions and all this, and you get a little intrigued.
Speaker 3: But the reality was, when you know, waking up that morning, I told her, you know, i'd be open. You seemed like a great person, you know, to learn more about you. I didn't do myself a disservice because I thought it was important for her to know exactly where I was at. And ultimately, you know, we could have went on the date. I didn't want her to waste it on me because regardless of how that date went, my rose was going to go to Cat. And I think it's just one of those moments where you understand, like there's good people out there, there's a lot of.
Speaker 2: Connectivity and things.
Speaker 3: But I also understood what Cat and I have been through, and we worked through real problems and some conflict and some high moments and everything, and I wasn't willing to throw that away just because someone knew came in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that is really aligned with what she kind of said about your guys' interaction when she came on our podcast a few weeks ago. Another thing that she mentioned when she came on our podcast was that if she had been down there from day one, she thinks that because you guys shared so many things naturally in common, that there's a chance that you and her would have ended up coupling up rather than you and Cat. What do you think about that comment?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, you know, we definitely had a lot of common ground. You know, I have nothing bad to say about Alicia. I have nothing bad to say about anyone on the show. But the reality is which also plays back into that last moment. If Kat, if Kat was on that beach, it was going to be Cat and I before Alicia came in. You know, I said in the morning, I was like, there's no one else here, you know, I'm interested in Obviously, Alicia came in that night, and I told myself from the beginning, because I've also understand that, like you know, which was a challenge for me. You gotta you gotta, you know, have your boundaries up. You gotta be sterned, but you've got to be open and like see people as they are or give them a chance because you'll never know what you're going to miss out on. And that played a role into uh, you know, the conversations that we had, and I always spoke to people as I saw them, right, there were a.
Speaker 2: Lot of great people there.
Speaker 3: But at the end of the day, the reality is, if Kat was on that beach was it was gonna be me and Kat regardless.
Speaker 1: What is your take on the whole Bro Code Jeremy Bailey situation mainly not even like Jeremy's actions, just when Brian Brian tells Bailey, then everyone seems to get upset with Brian. Where where do you stand on all that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, and I'll be very clear, Brian did nothing wrong by telling Bailey. You know, I think there was a lot of heat on social media. People you know we're talking you know, oh you talk about integrity and this and that that had nothing to do with Brian speaking to Bailey. That had something to do that happened the week before. And also the reality is, like Jeremy was my roommate. You know, I talked to Jeremy and been like, Bro, you got to you gotta have this conversation, and you know, that's something that he said he was going to have at the right.
Speaker 2: Time, and no one knew.
Speaker 3: What Brian knew, you know, so the secret rendezvous and everything like that, Like people didn't even really know what information was out there, right, I think a lot of people knew about the call, But Brian did nothing wrong in the act of like telling Bailey, and on my stance, it was just from conversations that happened before, and I think the intent around it rather than the action, if that makes sense. Yeah, that makes sense because I feel like that was strategy, like to get Bailey to go home, to get them voted out.
Speaker 2: And I have a very clear reason for that.
Speaker 1: Well who's but who's playing? Like is it obvious who's playing a game? And then who's not there for the game? And like is there something wrong? Is there something wrong with playing? Like I guess like.
Speaker 2: Competition, right, yeah, yeah, so there's there.
Speaker 3: It's a competition, and people are going to handle things, you know, the best way that they can. But also in a in a competition or in these challenges, you have to have allies and allies like if you have those, those are built on trust. So if someone doesn't trust you, and this is something that I said, if people don't trust you, then you're out. That's not even an attack and saying that you're doing anything wrong, it's just the the environment that you're in, right, And you know, that was an interesting situation, uh, and even just hearing the response from everyone on social media because as cast members we see absolutely everything right the audio and sees what they see on camera, and ultimately at the end of the day, everyone knows, like and Jeremy knows this, you know, it was on him to communicate that he should have got it, like, spoken about it much much earlier. And I think where a lot of this stuff went was again, it wasn't the action. Brian did nothing wrong. Bailey deserved to know and he only knew that information nobody else knew. But I think where other people were probably a little bit confused was the intent. And then you know, even watching it back, like you know, that level of compassion and patience, you know, they didn't see that with Parisa, So it just was you know, interesting that it happened in that moment with Bailey.
Speaker 4: Right before we let you go, we have to ask you about some of the comments that were made by Alicia when she went on the Vile Files podcast. Okay, recently, what did you think of some of the information that she shared regarding Kat.
Speaker 2: I mean, I have so I'll be super clear.
Speaker 3: I don't really dive into all the stuff going down. I just think it's interesting because when you you know, you you go on paradise, uh, and you go on to find something. Some people go on to get away from something. I know people who have been on The Bachelor and Bachelorette who wanted to get away from unhealthy relationships. But you know, the stuff with that Alicia talked about to me, it doesn't really carry that much weight, you know. I know, and I'm speaking from my perspective how I act, how I feel, and the emotions and the things that I've received. You know, you can't have the level of connection, uh, in depth and what has developed through this season if you're not present and you're not all in on that person, right, So personally, like you know, some.
Speaker 2: Of the things don't really line up.
Speaker 3: But at the end of the day too, like I'm grown and have conversations. It didn't you know, make me think twice about anything, And I don't know, I think it's just like it's not that big of a deal.
Speaker 2: It's not that deep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, would you would it bother you if she was talking like loosely talking to someone prior? Because that what did Alicia say that she had like a boyfriend or something.
Speaker 4: Alicia said that kat snucking an iPad into Paradise and she was communicating with her boyfriend at the time, who she was in an active relationship with while filming Paradise, and that she was writing messages on her body to hopefully be caught on camera as like subliminal messages.
Speaker 1: Those are those are those are bold accusation.
Speaker 2: Her tattoos and self tanner, her.
Speaker 4: Tattoos and self tanner.
Speaker 2: So if.
Speaker 1: That, if everything she said was true and now, like we have no idea if today is this is the first time I'm hearing about it, would would that be like a deal breaker for you? Or would you? Would you be like, hey, like she maybe maybe she was talking to someone prior to show, but then we actually like fell in love.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think, like you go on Paradise, you don't know if you're going to stay for a day a week the entire time. I didn't know anything about anything before I walked in, right, So whatever I built, I was just focused on the present and the reality is like if you build it, like, yeah, you build something strong, none of the other stuff matters. So for me, it's kind of like my approach even with conflict or if I felt like people were doing stuff behind my back on the ship, like dude, I like, stuff doesn't affect me, right.
Speaker 2: You know, if you're.
Speaker 3: Interested in someone and you're trying to build a relationship, you have conversations, you communicate, Uh, I understand what was built in the moments, and then you know, you just take it from there.
Speaker 2: So and maybe that's just a level of security.
Speaker 3: I have, Like, you know, all I can do is love and treat someone with the most respect possible, and if they want to be with me, they want to be with me.
Speaker 2: If not, I can't control that. But I don't. I've never even thought about.
Speaker 3: People's stuff before Paradise because I just didn't think it was that relevant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she didn't know you before Paradise. I think that's a healthy, healthy outlook.
Speaker 4: Do you want to confirm or deny any of Alicia's claims?
Speaker 2: I mean I can't.
Speaker 5: I can confirm, come on, dale deny, It's it's not something I can confirm or deny, because yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I also, I just don't think it's that deep. You know, maybe that's just me like again being secure with it. I just I don't really care. All I care about is what you know, I built, what we built, and from there, like nothing else matters, because if it was.
Speaker 2: That deep, you know, we wouldn't have even gotten to that point. Right. She debit it.
Speaker 1: She debited it before before the season started.
Speaker 3: Debedit it, edit it. Yeah, and that's going to be a thing. I'll own that. I've been saying that for like ten years, and in locker room that's where I heard it so many of my New York friends.
Speaker 2: And it's not that hard to put together. Right, like I ended it, it ceases to exist. It's dead, it's done.
Speaker 4: I was following along. I was following along with the dead.
Speaker 1: Edits a credit debit situation.
Speaker 2: That's dude.
Speaker 3: Kat always thought everyone was speaking in like code, and I'm like, Cat, I you must have bad hearing, because, like you know, some of these things are are pretty clear. No, it's it was a fun moment again Lil Rose flowing. But again, you know, and I'll say this, I'll never apology like I'll never you know, trying to shy away from something that happened. All you can do is learn from it, grow from it. But at the end of the day, like people hang on to certain things. But if you actually watch the season, there's so much growth, there's so much humor.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of really great moments.
Speaker 3: And I think that people watch this show and they fail to realize that, Like, people are in intense situations, right, they're trying to find their person, and there's a lot of people who are putting on a show, right. But I told myself, I'm going to be imperfect. You know, I'm going to have some fun. If I make mistakes, that's great, that's a beauty because that's real, that's being a human being. And I think what people have seen is an honest look at like what most people have dealt with in relationships.
Speaker 2: You know, someone can say, oh, you have.
Speaker 3: A red flag. News flash, everyone on the cast has a few red flags. Everyone watching the show has had red flags, but there's a lot more green, and you know, it's it's just like it was really fun to see an experience, like a real growth arc within a relationship that was honest about triggers and tough moments and the whole nine yards and ultimately, it's not just how you start, it's how you finish.
Speaker 1: Right Yeah, Yeah, I think that's a good place to end this episode. Dale, Thank you so much for taking the time and hanging out with us. Always always a pleasure.
Speaker 4: We're excited to see how your journey unfolds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, get the popcorn, And to our listeners, thank you guys for tuning in on the Better Happy Hour. Make sure you download and subscribe to the podcast.
Speaker 4: We will have new and exclusive interviews every single week. Thanks for listening. Bye.