Speaker 1: Big Bank. What it is? Screen?
Speaker 2: You don't be on nothing, I be on okay, so let me ask you bring you big big Fact.
Speaker 1: Visit the new website today, Big factspod dot com. Live from the Culture Lab in the at L.
Speaker 2: It's time for Big Facts, Big Bank, Baby j d J screen Welcoming today. A young hot artist representing Florida by the name of Little Tyler has pulled up to have a commonsation.
Speaker 1: Ma Fax, Welcome to Big Facts, my brother. How you feeling. How you feeling?
Speaker 3: I appreciate you.
Speaker 1: I have yep, yep, yep. So so let me let me, let me let me start right here. Did you just graduate?
Speaker 3: Nah?
Speaker 1: No, hot telling, Let's get.
Speaker 2: The school situation straighten, man, I just turned eighteen.
Speaker 3: That would that was probably what you heard?
Speaker 1: Okay you just turned eighteen? Yeah, okay, all right, so.
Speaker 4: That was your graduation?
Speaker 3: Hit.
Speaker 1: What's the big difference between being seventeen and eighteen for a Little Tyler?
Speaker 3: Ain't no difference. Same thing, same thing, you have your same thing, Yeah, the same.
Speaker 1: You're still kicking it. How you've been kicking it?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What's what's some of the biggest challenges you know, being a young one in this industry and trying to move forward and achieve them goals, Like what's some of the big challenges that.
Speaker 3: Kind of understand this stuff?
Speaker 5: Like what kind of stuff like being this stuff? Because I ain't no deal this. I just be like listen to my mom, and my mama teach me.
Speaker 1: To see that's a good person to listen to.
Speaker 3: Though, Yeah, hard understand.
Speaker 1: You still don't understand.
Speaker 3: I'll beginning somewhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you wouldn't have it no other way. You enjoying the journey, right sure?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Where you see yourself going with it, like where you're trying to take it as a little tyler.
Speaker 1: I know you want to be the biggest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I ain't gonna be rapping them.
Speaker 4: What's what else you want to do?
Speaker 5: Like funny movie, funny comedy? Yeah yeah, like on some like Adam Sandler type.
Speaker 3: Ship type ship and from streamings be having fun too.
Speaker 6: Now you ever thought about like streaming making the caricature of yourself and doing cartoons. Yes, I think you would be like a dope ast like yeah, like some ship like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure that'll be hard.
Speaker 2: Some of your main influences, like you can say like in the music industry. But outside of that, you know, you speaking to movies and everything too. But who is just some of your main influences, people that just charge you up and keep you.
Speaker 5: Going music, Like yeah, yeah, Wiz having here. Yeah he like one of the reason why I started, like because I seen him in my city and stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I tried it, like Wiz having vs. Yeah Baby phase rad Yeah yeah yeah them type.
Speaker 2: So when people be having these conversations about their goats and they say their goats is like.
Speaker 1: My goat is probably gonna be different.
Speaker 3: You know a lot of young yeah, they.
Speaker 5: Like, yeah, they is goats, but I probably wan't probably know.
Speaker 6: What I'm saying, Like, how do you feel when people, like when people ask young niggas who their goats are, and then the world kind of like gets all in a tizzy and gets upset because y'all don't know these niggas.
Speaker 3: But like, y'all weren't even right when y'all we were young.
Speaker 5: They was, they was young, Like yeah, when y'all was calling them, y'all go my aide, there was probably looking Yes, it's just a new generation.
Speaker 2: You don't believe in a ten year goat rule, meaning as you got your career, you gotta last at least ten years before you could be goaded. What y'all think about that ten year olt rule? Because going on going on, you could have did some goat ship.
Speaker 3: In one year.
Speaker 7: Will it be remembered forever? Now, Basically what he's saying is it's subjective to you who you think the greatest of all times? Not the numbers, okay, not the numbers. Of the longevity is how you made you think.
Speaker 3: The greatest of all time Lebron or Jordan.
Speaker 1: But they both made it past ten years. We can't. I love, I love, I love, I love, I love Edwards. I think he's gonna be a goat. But is he a goat? Oh yeah, he'll be remembered forever if he quit tomorrow. No, you can't.
Speaker 3: You can't say that. I ain't gonna say that. But you know, some young niggas get all that. Yeah.
Speaker 7: No, But the thing about it is the thing about it is it may not even be the music, may be the.
Speaker 3: Ship that he understod to get there.
Speaker 7: All the niggas didn't go through that. So he's been going through, he's been going through being his whole.
Speaker 1: Life been through. And to even keep the mindset to be.
Speaker 3: Able to stay in the NBA.
Speaker 1: Bro had a real big, fast conversation that we talked about if Anthony Edwards disappeared tomorrow, people will be saying, what he fell off?
Speaker 2: That's what they'll say. What you mean if Anthony Edwards disappeared tomorrow. What I'm saying is if a rapper is hot for three years and they fall off the face of the earth.
Speaker 1: You right now, That's what I'm saying, you fell off. So I feel like.
Speaker 5: They like, what if it was a rapper cun like his city was fucked up and then then he blew up and rabbit that boy got the city like the suburbs. But he fell out through your goat.
Speaker 8: Still, I mean, you got that's a great debate. He fell with the music, but you Goat.
Speaker 3: He got his foot in the door. He did some good ship with it.
Speaker 1: Do goats fall off?
Speaker 3: They could, They could lose interest exactly.
Speaker 5: He ain't really gonna hammer Goat.
Speaker 1: He made it past that ten.
Speaker 6: But then when he lost the eighty ms and still was trying to do commercials and the hammer pants.
Speaker 1: What happened on the line Goat with just money? Me personally, I'm.
Speaker 4: Saying, No, I'm not. I'm not aligning the goat with the money shit either.
Speaker 6: But you're talking about in terms of falling off and disappearing. When that happened, the nigga disappeared and popped back up in an insurance commercial. Still trying to dance in hammer pants doing a commercial.
Speaker 1: But can't touch this.
Speaker 4: Still, I'm not taking nothing, That's what I'm saying. I'm not taking nothing away from that in terms of the falling off.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about more about what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: If a nigga hot get it, Let's just say Hammer wasn't hot.
Speaker 1: No Hammer was hot. Listen to what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Let's just say somebody who was hot, the hottest nigga, the hottest nigga, and I can't think of no names coming straight to my head. It's hot for two three years hot, got the city fucked up, doing touring features all that stuff.
Speaker 4: What the wasm doing Hammer?
Speaker 2: When doing that, Hammer went wave past y'all, y'all, this Hammer was bigger.
Speaker 3: Than Hammer went internat year Hammer you.
Speaker 1: Can't, which proved my point.
Speaker 2: It was more than three years been there. And when we go out to the bay and talk to fan, but it.
Speaker 4: Was it was a fifteen year game.
Speaker 7: That's my now, y'all basic saying, you saying, if you follow, you gotta still.
Speaker 4: Keep handling, calling this nigga to go. But he fell off in rap.
Speaker 3: He probably handled.
Speaker 2: Mister mister looked at us and mister Ham, you don't know what here?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, getting whatever he got going on? Now that's creating uh luc call for him. But he was doing that.
Speaker 2: We just sat with Master right, we just sat with Master Massa without no music. He's still slanging oat mill, slanging this, doing this thing.
Speaker 6: But Master P ain't never went nowhere. Though Master P has still been relevant. Master P never disappeared.
Speaker 7: But just because the nigga ain't on the scene, don't mean they done disappeared.
Speaker 6: But he just said felt disappeared equates to falling off.
Speaker 3: I can't agree with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, on the.
Speaker 3: Internet and just goes straight hell of their business, you feel if they.
Speaker 5: If the nigga play boy card disappeared, but he not hes gonna come back, he gonna drop ship, go ahead, right, just like just like disappeared, disappear, just like young boy.
Speaker 6: Man, that nigga can go to jail for twenty years and come back out and go.
Speaker 4: Right back up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I ain't gonna yes, yes for sure, kids, maybe.
Speaker 4: Five, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: When you like it's it's just I just feel like when it comes to the goat ship and the falling off and the descriptions of who's what and all that kind of ship, everything is situational because, like you said number one, it's based on everybody's personal opinion of who their goat is and what their.
Speaker 4: Stipulations and qualifications for the goats are.
Speaker 6: And then after that it's like, okay, what's happening after that?
Speaker 3: But y'all call falling off? Y'all call falling back falling off because.
Speaker 4: Feel I thought hammer went broke.
Speaker 1: Yo money up.
Speaker 3: They don't mean he stopped hustling them.
Speaker 1: Everybody his money up too.
Speaker 6: He's still yeah, I get it, and and he he bounced back, which is resilient, you know.
Speaker 3: But it's just like that.
Speaker 6: So so not taking anything away from a hustler that has lost it. But when you fuck the money up at that point that the money is fucked up, that's.
Speaker 7: Not the fall off, not to me, coming back to me, your fall off is a nigga who know like he letting, that should affect him.
Speaker 3: A nigga who got to regroup.
Speaker 1: Ain't fell off to me like bank always say broken, but there's just got to get bad right right this ship. As for that, I don't been I don't have had z ro.
Speaker 3: It's definitely. It's definitely Bean Ravers who went broke.
Speaker 5: You just saying, know it the bow his hat, still banking their music and they dropped and he in.
Speaker 3: The road road right now you look like rich, but he really.
Speaker 4: But that's that that's going to do some hard time if a nigga.
Speaker 6: If a nigga goes broke and it takes them ten years to fucking regroup, that's not the same as a nigga that I mean, he.
Speaker 3: Had to give him some money.
Speaker 4: Hello, I'm saying give me.
Speaker 3: I'm in. I'm in between.
Speaker 1: Great debates of big fast, like always say the difference between bro.
Speaker 7: I know some niggas that just like like a nigga could say rock O Feller, but he ain't how the hell rock because he ain't been dropping music.
Speaker 4: Man, that don't mean nothing. This nigga half of Atlanta.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm trying to tell you just because the nigga fell.
Speaker 5: Back from one thing, If you don't mean half the city on, y'all gonna be like camera go broke on and half of open he did.
Speaker 1: He might. We don't know. We don't know, don't.
Speaker 7: That's what I'm trying to tell y'all that I guess we can probably tell about five different things. Just because the nigga fell off feel back from attention, don't mean they don't.
Speaker 4: Fall back, does not mean fall off.
Speaker 3: That's all I wanted to know.
Speaker 7: Just because he said disappeared a nigga disappeared was the wrong word, Like I found my peace now, ain't even thinking about this worldly ship.
Speaker 3: I'm chilling.
Speaker 1: You got some niggas like that and be at the best point of they like.
Speaker 4: A piece like people chilling comfortably.
Speaker 3: Roll Rick Ross. He don't be dropping like that, do he don't.
Speaker 1: Be biness though, Yeah, in his business huh huh. Chamellionaires. That's a great example.
Speaker 7: We ain't heard them from comedy now, But go see what go pull him up, see what he's doing.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: If you if we had the same conversation and pulled hammer up back in the day, we would see there are no numbers.
Speaker 1: You don't know that say that. We don't know that for fact. We don't know that for a fact.
Speaker 3: That's if you fuck up eighty million dollar a hundred million dollars, bro you.
Speaker 7: Got something something right, some some still somebody, you still know something.
Speaker 1: Something you can sell. You got something. At the end of the day, he got he can't touch this, he got can't touch this, the worst come the worst. I said, can't touch this for fifty thousand, I just.
Speaker 4: Say, but does he even can't touch this?
Speaker 1: I don't know. We got to get him here to ask about that.
Speaker 4: We need you, man, because this is, this is, this is, this is getting under.
Speaker 7: Mys like you kind of got hey, well, she's going hard.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, I'm using, I'm just using.
Speaker 6: That's the only thing that could come to mind for me to use my example to get my point across about what Scream was saying.
Speaker 1: Kanye was just around here crime trying to borrow money from everybody.
Speaker 3: D he became the most wealthiest man in the univer.
Speaker 4: Never lost his relevance.
Speaker 3: What you mean you were broke?
Speaker 7: Allegedly, everybody saying the older and all that.
Speaker 3: Mad because he wasn't paying their money.
Speaker 7: Whatever was going on, you can't say just because of the nigga, because money don't make certain niggas.
Speaker 3: None make these fake niggas. Money don't make certain niggas. Certain niggas. I don't even hearing about all this. Certain niggas is valuable because of who they are.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But when when that's.
Speaker 7: Why elma Hama, because he was already valuable. We just looking at him as entertained. We just went to the bear what they told you no him to go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure us that.
Speaker 6: But what I'm saying is is during that time and and we're gonna finish get off this. But it was just like when when the money was lost, he was completely out of sight.
Speaker 4: There was nothing going on like a.
Speaker 6: Lot of these other niggas that you guys are talking about, like the Kanye's and the other people or whatever. Even though allegedly they were screaming and claiming that they were broke and all of that, they were in the headlines every day, they were on on fucking in the news every day.
Speaker 4: Everybody was talking about them every.
Speaker 3: Day on social media.
Speaker 1: But Hamel's outside, he's at church, too, he was at church. I'm just saying, Mike Tyson lost all his money.
Speaker 2: I would never look any other way.
Speaker 1: And here whooping nigga as.
Speaker 4: Okay, so a nigga can't fight that.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying he's still like Tyson. I'm going back to.
Speaker 5: I'm saying, always gonna be a legend.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm trying to show.
Speaker 6: But that's what I'm saying. I never I didn't say Hammer was never Hammer. I never took anything away from Hammer. But what I'm saying is is you're saying in in relation to a nigga falling off him disappearing like.
Speaker 1: Oh I said that ten minutes ago.
Speaker 3: Crazy out here in these streaks man in new album going crazy?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 7: How you feel about Alven Brouse?
Speaker 3: Y'all hate no Hammer, whatever.
Speaker 4: I'll want to call it, I'm standing on it.
Speaker 3: Whatever anything else about what I got Big? What'd you say?
Speaker 1: If you what's up with the man?
Speaker 5: That ship going up? Man ship gas that new Delo record to drop me?
Speaker 7: I gotta go to it in that too, slipper real, I feel, what's the road like to that?
Speaker 3: To like dropping on the album? Yeah album, what's the road to that?
Speaker 7: Mm?
Speaker 5: Hmmm yeah, like I have pressure on man, heard, but nah, not no more god my ship, yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: Yeah. What about how many friends and feminine memories that you lose along the way, like from entitlement and ship like that?
Speaker 5: Not a like right like two three two or three.
Speaker 3: Man, because you you you you.
Speaker 5: Nah, like I don't know, negga to get too comfortable because and now I don't know take advantage of you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and.
Speaker 3: I'll be looking out for everybody. You can't look out for everybody.
Speaker 6: For Do you ever feel like any of your like older friends or older relatives might kind of hate on you because you're seeing so much success at your young age.
Speaker 3: Tight ship? Heah yeah yeah on like when I be saying it like that, I'd be like us, man't know nothing.
Speaker 5: Man, She's be like, nah, that'd be like no, bro, because you gotta block it out real. I remembers, Man, they be like, I don't think that's good talking about they aren't even nobody rapping all that. I don't think that's a good look for you. So talking about mom telling my mama that think.
Speaker 4: Don't come from the hood, right yeah.
Speaker 5: Type ship hell no, my dogs and ship like we we ain't even from the hood because we just like it's ship that around us type ship.
Speaker 3: But my dogs I got it way better than all. My dog dog had real ship.
Speaker 5: So them boy be over at my crib all the time. So now, don't getting into what they and then.
Speaker 3: To type that's like when it did. Yeah yeah, yeah, but I was a good kid.
Speaker 7: Yeah, how hard to stay out like pure pressure in trouble and stuff trying to come.
Speaker 5: Up and just you know, you gotta have that right mind, cause you know, when you're a kid, come man, you're just trying to do everything everybody else doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Really, how you stay away from how you stay grounding and stuff?
Speaker 5: Man, stay true to yourself, cause you gotta know what you're gonna do, not what anybody else gonna do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't let it. Don't let nick finish you doing something.
Speaker 5: You know you ain't capable of facts And I ain't never did that.
Speaker 2: That's really a little Tyler twenty verse one. How was that experience?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: How was that experience?
Speaker 3: That just regular?
Speaker 1: It was, Oh, that's regular, that's your day to day.
Speaker 5: Nah. No, I said they were going so cray like the bird Man twenty bird one, what's up that's your regular.
Speaker 1: Ain't regular for everybody.
Speaker 3: Out they're saying that.
Speaker 7: They were saying, you ain't see No, nothing too exciting about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you get them anyway.
Speaker 3: It's all.
Speaker 4: It don't matter.
Speaker 3: They ben't know, y'a don't see what I'm rapping a box, so they didn't know.
Speaker 5: They're talking about like seventeen year old. Oh yeah, what I'm saying that was change. I'm glad on eighteen now saying early. You know what I'm saying. I can't say that ship no more.
Speaker 7: Age, nigga, what about the women you like?
Speaker 3: Younger women and older women? Your age of older woman medium?
Speaker 1: I'm like me.
Speaker 5: Like my age, liver, my age, like older anything.
Speaker 3: You just got to be fine. You gotta be fine.
Speaker 4: A fine cougar will pass the test.
Speaker 3: Okay, I can't date. No cougar though I ain't dating.
Speaker 1: She passed though, you said the test.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the fine.
Speaker 4: What's what? What's little Tyler's fine test?
Speaker 1: Like you?
Speaker 5: You gotta be fine, like no, like I don't know how explain, Like I don't know how it explaining.
Speaker 3: Oh my thing cut angler, I.
Speaker 5: Don't like it be noses because that's what throw holds off to me noses like and they got big nose, like big nose.
Speaker 3: That's what is think that circle and big nose.
Speaker 1: But everything.
Speaker 5: So do you like do you like natural or do you like natural like like like big old bodoties.
Speaker 3: I like that been on't fit in my hand a little bit over my head. Yeah, I ain't trying to see earth.
Speaker 4: So do you have any kids?
Speaker 3: No? No?
Speaker 4: Do you want it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No? Right no right now, not right now, later on, later on. I don't know what it is all important.
Speaker 7: You think it is just just main single and not try to be in a relationship right now?
Speaker 3: Shit, poor can know what? Who got plentying? For real? I really don't want that money, and that's what it is they really do want.
Speaker 2: So when you see them twenty old basketball players not not nobody with forty fifty old forty fifty old women, Oh wait, what is it do twenty old basketball players making thirty forty ms and then they fall in love with a forty some year old woman?
Speaker 1: What's what's our take on that? Collect? What do we think about that?
Speaker 3: That's what I tell you? Like that ship? Fine, I'm trying. There's some old.
Speaker 2: Right, the classic the two classic women that we won't. All I used were old, but like, ain't ain't it.
Speaker 1: Making good? Are making good? And Bernice what I tell you that?
Speaker 5: But I just told you tell you. Yeah that's different. You feel me not the regular old. They know what they're doing in Sally.
Speaker 3: Working out and keeping that botty right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I can't argue with that. Yeah you're from Tallahassee. Yeah, everybody knows shout louse kim my dog down. Everybody knows that last year.
Speaker 1: For like fam.
Speaker 2: But outside of family your f s U two f s U, Yeah, for sure, outside of family FSU though, like tell us a little bit about just telling us you just the city to coach all that.
Speaker 3: Shit, just small little country time for real.
Speaker 5: Everybody down they know each other down that be take like thirty minutes now like and fifteen to get crossed the old city real thirty minutes. Then you're gonna be in the on that city on Quincy.
Speaker 3: You The biggest came out of telling us.
Speaker 1: T T pay ain't it pay T paying for shure, I'll be forgetting to pain, for telling.
Speaker 3: Us the light to paying y'all paying fell off.
Speaker 4: Iin't think he paying fell off.
Speaker 1: He was quiet for.
Speaker 4: He pay was doing Wendy's commercials and.
Speaker 1: Ship bro like he's playing video games too straight.
Speaker 7: I'm saying, but he fell back a little bit, fell back, And that don't mean he fell off the fel mean you said the.
Speaker 4: Same ship and I.
Speaker 1: Looked at I said, disappeared, I said, I said I'm wrong. See I say I'm wrong accountability. I was wrong. But there's still a difference, like banks, between broke and broken, and.
Speaker 4: There's still between hating and speaking the truth. Mister Hammers heard.
Speaker 7: Little child right, still live, Still live, and tell us, Yeah, we'll see what you move to if you want to move out.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't move out here.
Speaker 3: I probably Miami, Miami for sure. Yeah, tipp Miami.
Speaker 4: That is your custom into like being around water and stuff.
Speaker 3: You like the water in the wood around Tallas. I just floor ship. Yeah, I just like Miami.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 5: I went there now my favorite still my favorite city what I've been to.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And it's a lot more people without that, I can network way more easier.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Like if I got something to do with the music and they be calling fly to Miami, my widget, move the wake up?
Speaker 1: What I do? Right?
Speaker 7: What's see the outside of well what's see the outside of outside of Florida, in the city of Florida.
Speaker 3: That really fucked. You have Tampa outside of Florida, outside of Florida.
Speaker 9: Uh, North Carolina with me out and or south of North Carolina. Okay, yeah he was the Germany Germany for they had went.
Speaker 5: To roll Aloud for Germany were going crazy. I didn't thought they wasn't even gonna they Germany. I ain't even know they was gonna know what I'm saying. I didn't know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: That moment, the moment that you're like, damn on little till you know how you catch that moment one time, first time you ever felt like, oh no, I could be.
Speaker 5: A stuff for real all the way when I went out the country for real aloud.
Speaker 3: Then I performed the first one I had went to a Portugal.
Speaker 5: But I've seen people in the crowd like really saying my seeing my lyrics and stuff. But everybody I've been walking past it saying our country. I don't know what they're saying. So I'm like, how they know what I'm saying cause they don't need to be English. I'm like, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, know me all the way over here and I'll be seeing people on my on my line to my day in Brazil.
Speaker 3: Our kind of stud out the country stuff. Really, So when you.
Speaker 4: Go to like Germany and these different places.
Speaker 3: And only being one time, okay, yeah.
Speaker 6: Like, but when you go to these places where there are these large crowds and you have those I Am Tyler moments, how important is is it for you to come back and be around like your family and your friends and kind of like reground.
Speaker 4: Yourself so that you don't lose focus of the bigger picture.
Speaker 3: Sure that's important, but they really be with me though I went out of the country. I had my.
Speaker 5: Mama there and and it was her birthday in Germany.
Speaker 3: I had brought on stayed for her birthday and all come stuff, and Jerry that he'd be with me. Ere that's my main man.
Speaker 5: But hey ya, when I come back to the city, I'll be telling it to show up, show them boys what all we did, and we'll be like what, Yeah, I'm gonna trying to take all them boy.
Speaker 2: Eventually, that's after like four months of rapping. I think I saw somewhere. It was like four months later when it started coming together for you, right like then, it like two two much? Yeah too. How big of a blessing is that? Because the reality is, you know, you got some people blessed. I wouldn't even I wouldn't even plan. It's not like I was rapping, like, oh yeah, I gotta blow up. I was just rapping, just posting and to go back to school.
Speaker 3: You mean around blew up?
Speaker 1: Real that's a blessing? Yeah, yeah, that's a blessing. How long? This is another big fast debate we have.
Speaker 2: If you was doing that posting, how long would you go posting and pursuing rap and it not working before you say fuck it?
Speaker 3: I was. I was thinking about that too, like all right, damn, b damn. It would have been one of them like you've been shouldn't work first eight month and I quit wrapping.
Speaker 1: You said.
Speaker 5: You quit nah, But I'm saying that ship came in too much? How How when I blew I was thinking like, yeah, I would have been in.
Speaker 3: School after like four weeks of school.
Speaker 5: I man, I would have been like, man, you better get out that mic. But you better man graduated up. You gotta find something to do, get some money, man, you better. I ain't thinking like nobody finna blow out that rapping ship cut because people rapping and tellassing like them boys big, except for Richie when Richie came out, even but them other boys like them boys big and all.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, like blow for.
Speaker 5: Real, ain't nobody really did that, So I wasn't thinking that ship was possible.
Speaker 3: Have you ever seen like, damn they trying to rap like.
Speaker 5: Me, like especially when I first came out, like everybody niggas first time.
Speaker 3: Rapping trying to rap like me. All kind of ship. Now I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't care because the ship they know, they got it from me and sent trend.
Speaker 4: M hmm.
Speaker 2: So what's what's what's what's some other stuff you do outside of the rapping, Like are you in the video game streaming hooping?
Speaker 1: Like we'll be on the game.
Speaker 5: I be on like call of duty and ship. I don't play them boy being mad and all that. I don't know how to play out that. Yeah, but yeah we be on call of duty. Yeah we be hooping some time.
Speaker 1: Yeah you're good.
Speaker 3: No, you are shooting now?
Speaker 1: Shoot okay?
Speaker 5: Yeah here no two times down a half court man maritana as.
Speaker 3: We'll be going fishing, okay, we'll be going fishing.
Speaker 4: And you ever called anything big?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's the biggest car?
Speaker 7: Bro?
Speaker 1: Damn?
Speaker 3: Probably like a I don't know what is it, bas cat something like that. Oh yeah yeah, probably a cat.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: We're riding folders and ship too.
Speaker 2: Okay, I gotta fold I guess I'm saying that just to say, like country ship.
Speaker 1: You in the music and you're doing your thing, But.
Speaker 3: You know, I still be doing regularly.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying, robbing.
Speaker 3: You kind of regular ship to my grandma. You're chilling, bro.
Speaker 5: We were just in Earlando, but we had went on volcano that.
Speaker 1: Is the volcano there, the little water.
Speaker 5: Part ship for my cousins and all that. Yeah, I still be trying to do regular ship.
Speaker 3: But how to feel when you like, when you go out. What's the difference niggas following us? Yeah yeah yeah, kids be running up on your stuff type ship.
Speaker 5: But now it be sometimes like I be in the airport or someone were moving quick or something, nigga be like.
Speaker 3: A little taller, let me get a picture.
Speaker 5: Then I'll be like like I really can't take the picture right now.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 5: My flight boarding off and I'm like I'm like, damn, I can't right now they be like, man.
Speaker 3: Man, man, man, you ain't let me get a picture. Man be like, man, I want your ain't get a picture anyway.
Speaker 5: Damn what bro, what nigga be hating when you don't give me a putch of ship like that? Cause that ship as me understand that, you gotta go like yeah, yeah and then be sometimes like if we're on the move, it'd be a nigga right here, like I take a picture of them, but it's like fifty niggas over here watching. So nah, I can't take a picture.
Speaker 3: With you, Bro, come take the picture with you.
Speaker 5: Then they're gonna be like, no, bro, you took a picture with him while you ain't taking a picture with me. Noay, it's gonna be a hold up ship like that needs to be getting mad wat like that.
Speaker 3: Well, they don't be understanding because they be thinking the nigga be green.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, fans are selfish. I mean it's a gift and the curse fans. You know, they definitely push you to where you become what you become. But yeah, about what you're talking about your music too crazy? Like if anything, that just be following ship.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I just get my dog to be like, yeah, bet, don't follow whatever.
Speaker 3: Ship like that. You don't never be not too grade. You ever had a nigga trying to wrap.
Speaker 1: Your ear yeh. Listen to this.
Speaker 3: In the club and all music.
Speaker 5: Man like a man fl man, I can't in what like Bro or a nigga be like yo, like bro me in the club, He's showing you his phone, giving you his phone. He's like, bro, come in like you trying to whisp be here. Then they're flooding you up about the drown yard man spinning all on your breath hot in here. Yeah, nah, man, that should be a med be it be the old nigga, I'm telling you because he'd be the old dude like, hey, yo, I knew, let me let me rep for you real quick.
Speaker 3: Let me rep for you. You know what you're gonna be able to do for him? Though, That's that's what I ain't gonna.
Speaker 5: I told the nigga that cause I told the nigga at one time, Card wasn't even rapping for me, cause I was like I was like for sure, I'm like, yeah, that been hard, that's been hard, And he was like for sure.
Speaker 1: I was like.
Speaker 5: You like you you're like You're like all right now, I'm like heah, You're like. I was like, film what you?
Speaker 1: What you?
Speaker 3: What you? I was like, man, what you?
Speaker 1: What you?
Speaker 5: I was gonna what you thought I was gonna happen after you wrapped to me? Man, he was like, I just you're right, man, I just wanted to rap to you though. Man nice me And I was like, what you off the side? You're on the spot, like, I don't know, I probably won't wrap to a nigga. I probably went wrap to a nigga.
Speaker 3: You feel me?
Speaker 5: I probably I feel like the best way of just go ahead post ship on it on social media. You finmish social media, so being somebody gonna see his ship, and if you ship good, it's most likely gonna go up. If you going around like forcing people to listen to your ship, like like the niggas would be like they just dropped some ship. You ever had a nigga like hit you DM, like, hey, bro, go foruck this ship. Bro just dropped me Like in comment for me if you me, bro, you you don't even gotta tell me y'all that bro ship hard. I'm gonna repost it like and comment anyway you fe me if you force the niggas do it. I feel like it's gonna be forced be What.
Speaker 3: About the niggas will be ghost tagging you like.
Speaker 7: That is go you know how you tagging it on your store but you had oh yeah, we can look at it like it's.
Speaker 3: Mentioned nigga screenshot you like bank fucking with Yes, yes, cause niggas doing that.
Speaker 5: You don't even go to your mention, yes cause you click on it, yeah, and then then go to their view screenshot.
Speaker 3: My viewers, and I'm going up ship like I've seen that all the time.
Speaker 1: Ain't that working the move though?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, but she makes me not look at your story, yeah for sure. Any but I do be checking my mention sometimes. That's what I'm saying. That's what you looking at.
Speaker 6: But if they shop on the other side, if you're not following them whatever, down't see that you saw it?
Speaker 3: Ship, Yes, they do. You watch I'm telling you to quick.
Speaker 5: Like there was this one nigga because he tagged me in the video of itself. I just drove past that bit. You know, I've seen I seen the niggas. I post like fifty videos of yourself.
Speaker 1: Ship like that.
Speaker 5: They be seeing that, They said anything else I got big.
Speaker 2: So from from a young one's standpoint, maybe you can help scream understand this. Why is life Following somebody or not following somebody the ultimate form of endearment or disrespect? Because some people are walking like you don't even follow me, and they'll feeling like real disrespect. You know me, I got your number, you got that number, but you don't follow me.
Speaker 5: Some people are doing that. I ain't doing no ship like that. Bro, you make yourself that layme to me, like, come up to me, like, bro, why you won't follow it?
Speaker 6: Bro?
Speaker 5: You know they don't follow you. You why you're gonna ask that man what you want to follow you back?
Speaker 3: Again?
Speaker 5: Like because no, I definitely have a nigga telling me that, cause hey man, you.
Speaker 1: Won't follow damn. But you can respect somebody and don't follow everybody. I don't even care.
Speaker 5: But once you want you was following nigga, then you unfollowing, they feeling a waker, They're gonna feel that's home.
Speaker 6: I never I ain't never done like. I ain't never like I'm following nobody.
Speaker 2: I just ever, you definitely don't follow promise even if they do the worst.
Speaker 4: I don't I ain't.
Speaker 3: Like I have my page.
Speaker 5: I have since I was like elementary, nah, middle school something like that. So you've been I've been following it for a long time. I be on my page and time like man, I following the man I'm following. Uh, I don't even I don't even know this nigga. Don't following yeah ship this ship not man, I don't following at fine following like that.
Speaker 8: All the time.
Speaker 3: If a nigga, it depends on what you're doing.
Speaker 7: Like they come on my time like you're doing some weird ship all the time, like too much turking.
Speaker 3: I'm unfollowing this ship. I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 5: Then if it's some fine ship come then sometimes you know that message me saying like you can't message them unless you follow them.
Speaker 3: Follow you gul an't follow me back? No no, no no.
Speaker 5: Look if I follow and then I hit that message for real, then oh now, y'all, I gotta follow cr No.
Speaker 3: I ain't going like that.
Speaker 4: So do you follow people that don't follow you?
Speaker 9: Hell?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like.
Speaker 3: I know the Rock don't follow my ask.
Speaker 1: She will, she will.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of people cut like I don't know everybody.
Speaker 4: Girl, Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Like the movie movie and Ship. That's what you hear that you want to do the movie.
Speaker 5: Likeny movie Like somebody asked me to do a movie one time. I knew, but I had turned it down because it was like they wanted me to dude young for real.
Speaker 1: Hard.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm nervous too.
Speaker 3: But then this this was really killed it.
Speaker 5: Bro hold on they real and the hello he got he got you feel they don't know they're gonna cut me.
Speaker 4: Here off ship they can put a ball on top.
Speaker 5: Of Okay, this was this wasn't really killed because I was already like I don't know but my mom and they're like yeah. But then they were like, yeah, you just you gotta sing Stevie Wonders song at the audition. You gotta sing two stevee wonder songs, raw vocals, no beat. I'm like, bro, come, I'm not Finnah singing.
Speaker 3: Steve want no, Bro, I can't sing up.
Speaker 5: They wanted to seen Steve no in his audition. I'm thinking they calling like, yeah, we want you for they won't you want you to try? Like yes, cause like you want me to go out there and seeing too Steven wanting something and bears myself.
Speaker 3: Then y'all might not put me for no cause I can't. But I know that what have been hard.
Speaker 5: But oh and then it was like that was probably gonna be like a serious movie, like how he come up and stuff, and.
Speaker 3: I need something like funny ship.
Speaker 7: Like little I remember Nil said someone time they asked him to play snoop.
Speaker 5: Right, that's another thing, like I heard what he said, Like I'm talking, I don't play nobody up like especially not know everybody who in the music, cause then they're gonna.
Speaker 3: Be like, oh, yeah, that ain't man, that's nig who played for real. Yeah that's the little nigga play.
Speaker 7: Fort on you for real, cause he'll funk around and can't grow like that when nothing if you already be they're different. But like coming up and you know what I'm saying, still you know young stuck around and just be the nigga that played for real.
Speaker 1: Exactly if that makes sense.
Speaker 3: That didn't make God, I ain't never looked at that ship like that, but that made sense. Like if I came out.
Speaker 7: People didn't really know me as Nip and then I came out playing shnoop. When people see me, I'm always be snoop like cards and he stuck cards, been in another nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: He does America's funny song videos.
Speaker 3: That ain't nothing here.
Speaker 7: Yeah, ain't nothing coming from He come from little well doing Yeah yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: You play you could play a role that Carton.
Speaker 5: Carton, rightn't know his real name exactly.
Speaker 1: That's because you know stuff that we don't know. Said that that's cold or right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the type cash yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: Okay, So let me ask you this, going back to what we were talking about here, would y'all consider him a fall off?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: He made in my he made it past that.
Speaker 3: Ten and he go that stuff.
Speaker 1: Man, Come on, it's important. I know.
Speaker 3: Cousin fell off.
Speaker 6: I would I would me personally, I wouldn't call him a fall off because he's been doing American's funny song videos for years and years and years.
Speaker 2: He want to do some acting now you get residuals though, like a lot of the people, Marshal Brand, he wants to be an act.
Speaker 3: Like you, I will like that boy got movies, will he got a song?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Kind of ship he wants to be.
Speaker 1: That's when you want to be an actor.
Speaker 3: Me want to go for him.
Speaker 1: American.
Speaker 5: So that I remember America then that day you have an old white guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then I was watching that.
Speaker 5: Ship one day that I've seen bro on that was like, oh they got a new guy Carter.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: What you feel about like as you were saying, you know what I'm saying, and in your journey, what you feel about people and borrowing money because you probably get a lot of texas and d ms. Let me hold something, send me a cash.
Speaker 1: What's your philosophy.
Speaker 3: Has on who?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: It depends on how much they do it or like.
Speaker 5: Or really who it is, Like Bro, you know, we wasn't even that clothes then it don't even ad bro. Man, they might kids me though I don't know that. I'm damn they tell you, yeah, I don't know. Yeah, like I said, they be trying to use your cause yeah know damn well we was not that clothes on Raven or that talking nah.
Speaker 6: But see that's the thing, like we always talk about this on Big Facts too, Like when people look at niggas that they feel like have quote unquote made it, they feel like, okay, cause you got way more.
Speaker 4: Than what you used to have. You got it to give away.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying it be them niggas that, like you said, like that really be asking for ship too, like most my nigga like cause boy don't even ask when you remember, I just get them boy, right, I just around blessing them boy out of the blue, or like helping them. Boy, you remember them nigga that be asking for ship Nay, But it's like down the.
Speaker 7: Man, like when I cut off, Hey, what's some ship that that didn't hit you when you were younger that your mom used to tell you that now you see as you.
Speaker 3: Growing, you know what I'm saying. Everybody ain't your friends?
Speaker 5: Really shit, everybody not your friend because some niggas just be using you for ship. Cause you might even fuck with the nigga don't fuck with you while here like cuse some niggas fuck with you for me. They just got green ways. Some nigga fuck you just can't help but be green.
Speaker 6: Really when you say when you say green waite, what you mean by that, people that don't understand what that.
Speaker 3: Means, like they damn they don't even know they be doing it. But like just like.
Speaker 5: Fucked up ship, like like say, you're helping the nigga all the time, Like how you're saying they be asked, Ship, you give it to him all the time, but the one time you tell a nigga.
Speaker 3: No, now they mad you. They mad at you.
Speaker 5: It's a problem or something like that. Yeah, that's that's that green Ship.
Speaker 3: Cause what you what you're mad for?
Speaker 5: Club? I done got you right all these other times. Now you're mad, but I said no one time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but that was going back to what I was saying too, about like when people see you elevate and progress and oh yeah, I don't understand, like your bills have gotten bigger family to take care of, and you really might not just happen to give away to a nigga that.
Speaker 5: I don't have, Get that you already rich something like that, like you already rich, I ain't rich, Club.
Speaker 3: I don't give a fuck. I don't give him fu none of that.
Speaker 5: I like I'm rich cause I don't even acting like I'm rich, cause I still add like a regular nigga buying cheap shall kind Ship, you m going to grocery sco up discount all that, Like Nahrod, be like, hey, bro, you can you feel like you already made it?
Speaker 3: I hate when they say that too, like you do this for me? Man, you me, you already made it.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to get what what coud you crazy fuck thinking your car?
Speaker 4: No, that's like a canceled world.
Speaker 3: They're gonna bring you down. They're gonna make you lose at all.
Speaker 5: You can't have them type people around feel me, mm hmm, watchers and ship and then you might have a dog like you feel me.
Speaker 3: Ain't never had a lot of money for me.
Speaker 5: He always been doing green ship, you feel me, But you just like it wasn't like no real like no real big green.
Speaker 3: Now you finally touch some big money. You vem me. Now he gonna overboard with the green ship ship like that too. Yeah, like they say when people saying.
Speaker 5: You got money and change all niggas you feel men start changing, they just try to put that on you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they go to treating you how they feel like you should act or you could.
Speaker 5: That what I'm telling niggas who you know, damn well you did not fuck with not even then. I talk to now because I'm rich and I still ain't talking to you, Chad my older teams, Nah, nigga, I being not talking to you and I just blew up got rich doing my own thing ship like that cause niggas you hating, I just.
Speaker 4: Got less time to not talk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well yeah, cause I don't know why they be doing that.
Speaker 1: No, that's real.
Speaker 7: It's like now we're supposed to make amends because I'm straight real, like, nah, bro, I mean, you ain't no fun with each other, but so.
Speaker 3: You need to got damn funk around. Fuck you ship. Hell will probably be behind, like, well, how you blow up?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 3: It's supposed to be me that need be hating.
Speaker 2: Cause, yeah, what's the biggest thing they're gonna take from this album when they sit and they ride to it.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. What they're gonna take from this album?
Speaker 5: What they're gonna get, they're gonna be like to progress. Okay, Yeah, I feel like my ship way harder now. It's got so much easier for me to route now, Like how my my cane on my floor. I just get on the beat that bitch and ride now like back then, I don't really like how I used to sign back then, like my vision tape, I don't really like that no more.
Speaker 3: I don't like that you're gonna make a pair of the team. Hell yeah, for sure. I gotta make sure I do.
Speaker 4: Talk about that.
Speaker 1: You already knocked down. It was three or solid three two two, two and a.
Speaker 3: Half eight and a half.
Speaker 7: Yep, but you still getting yourself won to grow grow grow bro, Yeah.
Speaker 2: But the movies will count. When you do the movies and everything, that's gonna count too. He gonna keep having the emotion, he said, you don't just want to do music. All that's gonna be his emotion.
Speaker 3: How is the stay humble and not just like create this false ego? Like people, do you know how you create that ship harder than all me? That'sh it easy. I just live my.
Speaker 5: Regular life like I was nigga, like I don't know that that fan get to their head because I don't know. They be watching too much movies and ship watching too much movie, too much YouTube. Are kind of ship seeing other niggas like oh yeah, I want to be that nah bro, you gotta be you cut for.
Speaker 3: Real, Like you gotta be you cut.
Speaker 1: They be like.
Speaker 3: That that boy against she get hold, I gotta be against no.
Speaker 5: Damn Well, I'm a bit like bro, you like that, like you ain't even gotta be no bitch because just ain't like that you feel like you can get it all kinds of ways because you don't got to get like everybody.
Speaker 3: Everybody gonna have their own path, right right.
Speaker 2: What's the final word from gym some games you would like to give to the young nation out there to to everybody out.
Speaker 3: There, be a trend setter.
Speaker 5: Do not be no follower, like I was just saying, don't be following everybody else. You set the trends. Show everybody with you. Show everybody was cool, because you don't got to do what everybody else doing. Where everybody thinks cool. Show everybody was really cool.
Speaker 1: Get to the money. They won't find a question to coming from your perspective as a young one, like what's your thoughts on this politics and all this presidential stuff?
Speaker 7: As this.
Speaker 5: No politics? I'm not vote either, Okay, I don't know, No why bro, I don't know about Trump or Kimber here, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't know. I be here and ship. It sounds like both there doing bad.
Speaker 1: For the world. I can't argue with him.
Speaker 2: Yea, my vote there, it won't even count what you say. What you say as of today, y'all know. But maybe in the money too, you might hear something that might Yeah, yeah, but he.
Speaker 3: Said he with that, with that, with that police community.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't go that, ain't it?
Speaker 3: So that'll make you vote for comor just because he gonna see I ain't gonna. I don't know. Yeah, I don't know what she's doing either, but I don't know she's doing that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, she's probably doing way better actually for really she but me for that showed two one time.
Speaker 3: You've ship like that too, like.
Speaker 5: For real, Yeah, because I feel like like they be trying to this yourspect.
Speaker 3: They're trying to get all like the rappers and ship.
Speaker 5: They're trying to influence, like get the rappers and ship like oh you'll get this rap before.
Speaker 3: With Trump even get this before we came.
Speaker 4: They're definitely on that.
Speaker 3: And then have the kids like oh my favorite Trump, my favorite.
Speaker 5: You like that like, no, bro, sucking the world up. President is coming on streams all kinds of ship like bonnots man.
Speaker 3: No bro, you'll take that check though, Trump book you right now? Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna take that Trump money for sure.
Speaker 7: Head on that you he said you gonna have on the maca hat, Yeah.
Speaker 1: My red hat?
Speaker 3: Just what day? Just what day I walk out the steed, I graduated.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let it fly. Much love to you man, We appreciate you coming to Big Fascion.
Speaker 2: Welcome and your new album's check us out at Triple W dot big faxpod dot com.
Speaker 1: So visit the new website today, big faxpod dot com co