Speaker 1: What's up everyone on Tory Deal And I'm Anissa Ferira and this is MTV's official challenge podcast.
Speaker 2: Anissa this episode, take a seat.
Speaker 1: Take a seat, dude, take a fucking seat. I can't it was good. It All Stars never ever disappoints.
Speaker 2: No, it really doesn't.
Speaker 3: The only thing that I found disappointing was, you know, Brad running the wrong direction and fucking up the challenge again.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't like to talk about that later, but sure, yes, I mean this this musical Chairs in the Stadium. I feel like whenever there's a stadium, some shit's about to go down.
Speaker 3: It just like when you look at a stadium and you're there, Like it's already exhausting to think about getting from one side of the stadium.
Speaker 2: To the other.
Speaker 3: Now they're playing a game where you literally have to dart across the entire thing, and like we've all been in stadiums before, most likely, like you know how tight those seats are and how badly your knees hurt when they're pressed up against them. Now you to bulldoze people out of the way, but we're seeing people get tossed all around the place. Cam gets pushed to the bottom, she gets up, shakes it off for Veronica gets pushed.
Speaker 2: I mean like it is a it's a straight up musical chair brawl. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm just happy that we see new winners this time. Yeah. And I feel like Ace was on the first All Stars and maybe was that the only one or did he go on another one?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 1: I know I had an early departure. I feel like he's a little bit more at home here and then he gets this win with Nicole. I'd like to see new winners. I like to see how things are gonna shake down. Who's gonna be in the middle group, who's going to be in the losing group.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I love that we get to see Leroy and Cam as a partnership and see how they work together.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I was really actually shocked because like that first group, if you were part of the winners, then you got a thirty second bonus, and you most likely assumed that all of those players were going to make it into the middle group or even the winning group.
Speaker 2: But Adam and Flora pushed through.
Speaker 3: They were in the losing group the first time, and then they made it into the mid grou So I really enjoyed that they still fought their way out of that position that they were in.
Speaker 2: And like you said, the fact that Ace and Nicole one was so nice.
Speaker 3: Especially because Kara didn't want to work with Ace on.
Speaker 1: This one, I know, right, Like I kind of love that. It really goes to show you never know, you never know, dude, and like you don't want to count Ace out. Ace is obviously somebody who like he just seems like a great guy.
Speaker 2: I follow him on Instagram.
Speaker 3: He's always posting the sweetest things about animals, Like he's such a good dude, cares about the environment, and like, I love.
Speaker 2: That he got his win today and he got a good start.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm also happy that there's this middle group. I love that, like there are clear cut winners and then like you still have a shot to like be safe, yeah, which I'm really into.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, this episode got spicy, and I think like we had all been kind of anticipating what's gonna happen with this beef between Jasmine and Kara, and now you can see like the tides have really turned and Jasmine has become you know, a target and car in the middle group, and she has this amazing sway on everybody. What did you think when you were watching her communicate with everybody and kind of like force her vote on people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't I don't know. I mean maybe they were thinking, like, in the future, Kara can be on my team and she's good, so let's listen to her. She has a star. We might not want to.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know. But it also is when somebody spearheads something, it's easy for everybody else who like went with it to then point back at the person who had the original idea. So instead of like you know, ruffling any other feathers or like causing any waves, they're like, okay, well we can go here. We can kind of like wash our hands of this a little, right, Yeah, you know. And I mean Car did two things. She got Jasmine in and she blocked cam. The cam called it like you blocked me. Okay, yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: I mean it was as much as there is a lot of you know, Car got a lot of heat this episode in terms of showmanship. In gameplay, it is entertaining to watch there'd be two equal sides that have power, Like Car has gained control of the middle of this episode, by convincing Jay and Avery to vote with her, and Camoff also has a lot of alliances as well, so we're seeing like these two people who were originally friends separate into two different alliances and really go against each other. And there are some really big power players skating underneath the surface, and like, obviously one of them and I love Laurel to death, but one of them was Laurel, Like, she is probably one of the best females to ever play the game, and her name is not coming up at all except for on a burn vote.
Speaker 2: Which was like whoa.
Speaker 1: Yes, people also want to work with her, but they also fear her. You know, you don't want to run against Laurel in a final. She also don't want to go against Laurel in elimination, right, so you're kind of like stuck between a rock and a hard place. Mm hmm. That's how that goes.
Speaker 3: That's that's a good That was a good quote, Anisa, that was a very good quote, said correctly, what do you think of a yeah? Yeah, What do you think about Steve and Keifler going in?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I hate it because they both seem like such nice guys. We've had Keith La on the podcast, he was nothing but sweet. He was completely entertaining, And these little injuries can really can really mess with you. And minus the you know, take out the size difference. I mean, an injury can change all of that. Uh, Steve's skill and knowledge of wrestling can you know, benefit him. So it was unfortunate, But I don't know who else they really could have, you know.
Speaker 2: Picked No.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a good matchup, like they put on a great show, and I'm sure it was even more incredible in person. I think I knew Steve was gonna win when the beginning of this episode started with Steve in the Wild and Aces in.
Speaker 1: Places like, Aces in Places was the best shit I've ever seen. All he did was just being random. Place is sleeping. Oh, I've never seen any buddy sleep like baby sleep like that. Dude, like half on the thing. I'm like, what in the narcolepsy is going on? But Steve in the Wild was incredible? Actually, I put it in my notes. I was really into like whatever he the duct tape and the rope. I'm like, what else did you bring in that bag?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 3: Steve is one of those players like he just keeps surprising me. More and more each episode. I'm so happy that. Yeah, we're getting like thought it was just.
Speaker 1: A hand model.
Speaker 2: Yeah you thought wrong, You thought wrong. He's looking for grubs. He's looking for grubs.
Speaker 1: That grosses me out every time I think about grubs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean like ultimately, at the end of this episode, Steve gets another star.
Speaker 2: He gives Adam Starr to Ace, what were your thoughts on that?
Speaker 1: This is why I love All Stars. You literally can communicate what the hell you're doing. Like, hey, brother, I said I wanted to run with you, you know, in the final and I'm sure you'll have a chance to get this star back. And I'm gonna give this to Ace.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, like it's.
Speaker 1: The clear Yeah, but it's still competition. It's still like, all right, I took it. And then Adam knows, like, all right, I'm gonna take it back, but like it's not there. It's not malicious, right, you know, but it may get that way and I can't wait to see it. Yes, and then this this move of I've never seen because once you make up your mind with DJ, your mind is made up. Nicole comes down, ready in the uniform, ready to go, and takes Jasmine spot, only to come back after Veronica finesses the shit out of her. Well played Veronica, Yeah she still got it, sister. If you say she's not political, you don't know that. Lady is smart. And finesses her way out and Jasmine's back in. Like what did Veronica say? You know, like she's just good. She's just like, listen, I'm not the one like I'm not playing with Kara, I'm not playing her game. Yeah, And I think that was enough for her to be like, oh right, but Veronica is never playing anyone else's games. So if you've ever played with her before or you know her even as a person or a friend outside of the show, she's she's never playing or on anybody else's time. Like she's like, this is my ship, yeah, grown ass woman.
Speaker 2: Yeah she does what.
Speaker 1: I'm about to start talking my way out of ship. Yeah I do it already, but I'm really going to.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think we all got to take a page out of Roonica's book.
Speaker 1: Yes, she likes letting Nicole twenty or something that would be a big t move.
Speaker 2: Nicole was like, yes, one hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: I'm just kidding, just kidding, No, no shaved in Nicole, no shading the Nicole was a beast for putting herself in elimination.
Speaker 1: Of course, and I knew she was going. She was like, ropes, gals, I'm doing this, got in there and did what she did. So Nicole ends up beating Jasmine, and this is our last sight of our jazz hands. However, now that Nicole has Jasmine Star, we have Jasmine the actual star on today's podcast, and I'm excited about that. But before we get Jasmine on here, we must talk about all star and no star, Tory, who do you give your all star to? Who's the all star of this episode?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 3: Like, I mean, we just talked about it. It has to be Veronica, Am I right? Like?
Speaker 2: Who else is the challenge? History? Has ever finessed their way.
Speaker 1: Out of being called into an elimination in their uniform down an elimination it?
Speaker 2: You know what Veronica has. She's smooth.
Speaker 3: You know, she's got a way about her, she's gotten appeal to her, something about her.
Speaker 2: Man, she's got finesse.
Speaker 1: Yes and I also, you know, I want to give it to her, but I also want to give it to Derek. I don't know if you missed the Olympic tryouts, but uh, you are. Those are stems that I love. I want to borrow them if I want to challenge again.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: I just thought he was like, he was just so good in the challenge, and I think that he's worth mentioning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I totally agree with that. I actually couldn't agree more. Who would you? Who would you give your no.
Speaker 1: Star to Brad because he had no seat?
Speaker 5: No seat?
Speaker 1: You're like, Brad over here, Brad in this one, Brad, and he's like just walking like d like it actually.
Speaker 2: Happened to be fair. I want to give my no star to Brad too.
Speaker 3: But then when you think about it, I like Leroy went the wrong way first, but then thankfully Cam was like babe, that's for and then he doesn't quick turn around, and then Brad obviously is just like on the run.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but when Brad got over, he still couldn't find the damn seat.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was tough. That was Yeah, all right, I'll give my Brad too. I mean that or aces stylist for the evening. Oh, I'm just kidding, I'm just come.
Speaker 1: He looked cool and he like played played it up.
Speaker 4: He did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was like the humble when you win.
Speaker 1: I thought that was yea, it was really it was really funny. Yeah, however, I think we need to get into the spicy moment and pick Jasmine Jazz hands Renaud's brain for a little bit. Hear what she has to say about the episode and her time on All Stars. All Right, we have to take a quick break, but we're going to talk to Jasmine right after this. Okay, okay, let's get back to the show.
Speaker 3: All right, everybody, it's our favorite part of the podcast where we get to interview a.
Speaker 2: Special challenger today.
Speaker 3: This challenger is from her original season was The Real World Cancun. She's done several Challenge seasons, including two All Stars.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: She is probably the spiciest person on this season and it is such a bummer that this was her final episode of the show. But regardless, we're going to get into all of the details today with the.
Speaker 2: Very special Jasmine. We're not Jasmine welcome.
Speaker 4: Thank you for having me late. I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Tori was raving because you are just all the spice this girl has ever needed. She's been like adding you to every vegan recipe.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 1: She is obsessed with. I mean, I've known you for years. I know Rashida's comes out, but I don't know if this was Rashida. We'll get into her later. I just want to know, uh, what was Ace wearing during elimination and who whose jacket was that?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 6: Oh my, I totally forgot that he wore that jacket until I saw it again. But I think that was actually Ryan's, Like I see like something Ryan would totally wear. Yeah, I believe that was definitely Ryan's jacket, but he pulled it on pretty well.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I kind of loved that for Ace, you know, a little shining moment for him and a little bit of a little bit of pizzazz.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was definitely unexpected.
Speaker 3: When I think of Ace as a challenger, I don't think cheated jacket, So it was like it was a nice touch.
Speaker 2: I think it was very different. He gave it, he was giving, He was giving for sure. Yeah, So, Desma, what did you like?
Speaker 3: Obviously this episode was so heavy and intense, and this feud really started weeks ago. Now, considering the feud between you and Kara and then her giving you the Star and then watching it all play back, let's just jump back a couple of weeks ago to kind of start where it began when Kara Maria gave you the star. What was your initial reaction to that?
Speaker 4: When she gave me the star? I was just like, why would you like give me this?
Speaker 6: Like to hand it to me, because at the end of the day, in my mind, I'm thinking everyone's gonna want to run a final with me because A I've never been to a final, and I'm let's be honest, I'm not the strongest competitor, So why would you give this to me? I didn't think. I didn't think there was any ill will to it. I was like, maybe she's trying to give me a peace offering.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but no, she wasn't giving me a peace offering. She gave it to you because people underestimate smaller players sometimes I think it was a this is just from an outsider, Say I didn't know anyone, right, Unfortunately I do, so it makes is hard, but say I didn't know anyone, And I think some people's strategy is if we give it to certain players, some people will like we saw tonight Nicole jumped down and be like, Okay, I know I can. I know I may be able to beat somebody who's a little bit smaller than me, and I think that that was the maybe the motive.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I think it is too now that I like, I didn't think of it right in that moment. I'm in my head, I'm thinking, Okay, I've got a star. I'm just thinking about the final. I'm not thinking, oh shit, other people still have to get their star to get to the final. I'm not thinking anyone's gonna want to go back down against me again. Long as I just keep myself out of the bottom, I'll be fine.
Speaker 2: I mean that makes sense.
Speaker 3: And I feel like when you get a star, it's kind of like this precious thing. You're like, all right, one thing checked off the box. Now I just have to, like you said, get to the final with it. But yeah, there's just so much game that happens in between, and I think like, ultimately it must be difficult to navigate it once you have a star. Obviously, when she first gave it to you, you said that that didn't really click. But when you start to like sit with the star, and now you're starting to play with the star and dale the challenges did you feel like you had to shift your gameplay a bit or were you just kind of like, whatever's going to happen is going to happen.
Speaker 6: I did think I kind of had to shift my gameplay a little bit. I had to be smart, like how I handled people in the house. I actually did make a deal with Avery, saying that if she didn't say my name, I would give her a star later on, or if I got who I wanted, I would give her a star. So you know, you have to definitely play the game a little bit different and try to protect your star.
Speaker 3: Interesting even going like taking that note that we didn't know, and then watching their deliberation and then Carara says, if I get the opportunity to give you a star, I will give it to you, which kind of took me off guard. But now here in your backstory do you think that there was a deal cut in that moment in deliberation where Avery told.
Speaker 2: Kara that you had made that deal with her.
Speaker 4: Yes, actually she did.
Speaker 6: I end up finding out later that Avery did tell everyone, And I didn't think when I was making this deal, say, oh, don't tell anybody, But of.
Speaker 4: Course she's telling everyone.
Speaker 6: And then I start to realize Avery is a silent player that none of us are paying attention to. She's making deals left and right, but everybody wants to talk about me making deals.
Speaker 4: But okay, we'll see what happened.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the challenge is a lot of everyone's pointing fingers at each other, but we're all doing the same thing exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a lot of the blame game and telephone this season. I mean, these are people that I mean, regardless if they have played a year ago or within the last five to ten years, Like people still are up to their old like tricky. I mean, we see it with Veronica, like she talked her way right out of elimination. So I would have put ship past anyone at this point where like a lot of people have had some time to think about how they're going to play their game, you know, and I think everybody kind of is settling into their positions. So it's very interesting.
Speaker 3: Do you, like Kara had mentioned, you know that you were like super connected and a few times your name came up in the deliberation of people saying, oh, Jasmine has a deal with you too, Jasmine, as like, did you feel you were as connected as everybody kind of painted you out to be or like you were just kind of being people were just kind of like tarnishing your name as a scapegoat to throw you in.
Speaker 6: No, I think people thought that I was definitely making a lot of deals, but it's like that wasn't the case. I was just I'm friends with a lot of people. I've played this game for a long time. You know, I can't help that I'm close with people on the show, and I'm actually friends with a lot of people outside the show.
Speaker 4: So that's not my fault. Like I'm I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 6: I mean, by someone a birthday present, maybe they'll take care of you next time.
Speaker 4: I don't know what the fuck to tell you.
Speaker 6: But like so I knew people were using that against me because you know, just because I'm friends with someone does not mean I have a deal.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 6: I had even told people like Derek and Ryan to a certain point, like if you have to say my name because it helps your game, then do that. I have no problem that I know. It's not coming from a personal place. It's coming for we We have to play a game, m.
Speaker 1: Hm, right, And there's a big and I think that this happens a lot that like friendships are automatically alliances, which is not true. And after you've played a lot Jazz and you have you you collect friends from like every season, so then they put all the friends on one season and it's really hard to then even form an alliance. You know. It's like people try and pick at anything that will make you look at like you're a threat. And having friendships, I mean, I don't. It's a good thing to do, like in life and in the game, but some people are really threatened by people's ability to make friends and automatically goes to a big suspicious place of a bunch of paranoid PAMs exactly.
Speaker 6: It's well, you know, it's not my fault that you know, majority of the cast, you know, was my friend and someone like Flora, we became cool, like just straight from the beginning, and we were roommates. So I'm like helping her reintroduce her how the game is now played since you know, last time she did it. So it's you know, I mean, it's a double edged sword to have friends, but you know, it is what it is.
Speaker 3: Speaking of friends, you got to work with one of your best friends in the challenge in this particular game.
Speaker 2: And what was it like competing with Derek.
Speaker 4: I love competing with Derek.
Speaker 6: It's always fun working with him, and he's always just the best, like like I've known him for years, like I mean, he was at my wedding, Like we just know each other forever. So it's fun to play the game with him. I just sometimes so bad when he has to be partnered with me, and you know, he's a runner. I'm not the best runner, so I always feel like I bring him down at times.
Speaker 1: No one could keep up with Daddy long legs. I've never seen Derek run that fast, but he was out of there. No one kept up with him. Yeah, like no one, so like he was just trying to get their first to save you a seat, which I thought was like so gentlemanly.
Speaker 2: He tried, but he was out gone.
Speaker 1: So don't make herself. Don't feel that bad because I watched it. I was exhausted watching.
Speaker 4: I mean that was really really exhausting.
Speaker 6: And I was actually injured from the very first challenge that we had because I had popped something in my knees, so I was limping around.
Speaker 4: So you can tell my run is like what is wrong with her? Like is she okay? Like I was in so much pain not.
Speaker 3: To mention, you guys are literally bashing into each other, like I just can. I'm surprised nobody had to wear a mouthguard.
Speaker 2: That's all I was.
Speaker 1: I would have bodied people, for sure.
Speaker 2: I would have eaten a mouthguard. Dude, do you want to fuck me up? I am ready.
Speaker 6: I mean I did hip check Veronica, but it wasn't intentional, like I don't play a dirty game, bitch, like, don't come with me with that one.
Speaker 1: But Veronica also had a seat right there, so I think that worked out. You hip checked, and then she realized she was in a safe seat exactly like it all worked out.
Speaker 6: She might not ever say I play a dirty game. Otherwise next time it will be me and her an elimination again.
Speaker 1: And the spice comes out. You know, you're not even lowries. I need a different type of salt. Like she's like a chili she's definitely a chili powder.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, for sure, I was gonna say, Kyenne, oh I slap.
Speaker 6: Your mama's evening. Oh I hope you wouldn't. Then we would all fight.
Speaker 4: Oh no, god, I would never. Ronda would kill me.
Speaker 1: You need to keep it at yes, Chyenne, So I want to know. So you guys get back to the house. You know who won, and Cara wants to throw you in And you thought she was doing you a solid at first by giving you a star, but now she wants to jeopardize that star. How do you feel about this?
Speaker 6: You know, watching her and Jay have that conversation, I'm not upset with her because that's car We all know she's a snake in the grass.
Speaker 4: That's nothing new whatever.
Speaker 6: But Jay, we were kind of like working together as a group. And for you to sit here and say, I'm gonna walk my ass to the final, Yeah, I'm gonna walk my ass to the final. And I've helped save your ass and your homegirl's ass, Nicole, So for you to sit here, I didn't realize him and Carl were really working that hard to get so, you know, I realized the type of person that he fucking is. And next time I see him and we play a game together, I'm gonna have his ass crying for sure.
Speaker 1: Kaya story is so excited. She just wants to hear you and your thoughts. I'm gonna leave and you just tell everybody off and Tory and you could just sit here and have at it.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna go into like my full experience of why I've become such a huge Jasmine fan over the course of All Stars, but one of the things I will say is this episode completely showed all of you. Like we're not gonna jump to the elimination right now, but even how you finished it, your demeanor after it was over, like how you like dapped Nicole up. Prior to that, You're like talking your shit. You just have a very respectful way of handling your business.
Speaker 2: So I just like really enjoyed. I've enjoyed watching you.
Speaker 3: But before we jump all the way to the elimination, and when you bounce, like you said, you didn't recognize that Kara and Jay were as close as they were.
Speaker 2: Was it not like being obvious in the house? Did Kara?
Speaker 3: Was she giving the impression that she was working with anybody or because when you see Kara in a lot of her interviews, she talks about how she really doesn't have anybody in the game.
Speaker 2: A lot of people are also co signing this.
Speaker 3: In their own interviews, But like, what was it like to be in a house with her, and then you know, now watching her back on the show, you.
Speaker 6: Know, she really wasn't showing that she was really working with anyone, Like, she didn't show whatsoever.
Speaker 4: So for me, it was it was shocking to see that.
Speaker 6: And then just even before, like when she got so upset with Brandon and I for saying her name, she just naturally assumed, just because you know, we've done a couple of challenges together, that we're friends and I'm gonna save you. I ain't talked to even like ten fucking years. Do you even know I have kids? Like I owe you nothing. Your name is not Malone or Leonardo. I don't owe you a fucking thing. Yeah, Oh, she didn't like so she just naturally assumed that everybody owed her something. Nobody owes you shit, Like you need to get off that fucking hot horse. I know you like horses and shit, but get off of it.
Speaker 1: I I think I don't like her.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I just don't like her. We're never gonna be cool. I'm just I'm not.
Speaker 1: You know, Listen, I talked to it Tory about this last week. This show is not meant to be best friends. And I think that the show has been great because of the rivalries and because we're all different people. I like that the viewers get to pick and choose who they want to root for, who they want to villainize, who they want to do whatever with. You have the freedom to feel how however you want. However, throughout this All Star season so far, with everyone we've interviewed, there is this thing of like, did you have you checked on me in the last ten years? Like a lot of people are saying that, like these outside relationships outside of like in real life, because the show is just show life that matters, and I think that people assume on this show and others that like it doesn't. So it's kind of like if you're not checking for me in real life, like are are we friends or we're just we're just coworkers at this point.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but even if you have friends like outside of the show and you're closed, you still cannot make that assumption that they're going to s save you, because we all know what happens when you make an assumption, you make an ass out of yourself.
Speaker 4: M M true.
Speaker 6: So it's like, you know, I've always told people like, if you're gonna stay my name that's fine. So you know, I mean, I'm not gonna assume just because I'm cool with Ryan and Derek and Brands and all these people that they're gonna save me. I have to have those conversations with them in the house and say, hey, do you have my back or not. With Car, she never came up to anybody and said, are you gonna save me?
Speaker 4: She just automatically assumed.
Speaker 1: And it's different because she said with Rachel, like, let's protect our stars. I thought all the star holders were gonna work together. That's the only thing that was confusing for me because it wasn't translating in every It seemed to switch up depending on depending on who had stars.
Speaker 3: And you know what I want to say, even you pointing this out, Jasmine, and I think Car is smart and she's played the game many times.
Speaker 2: She knows what she's doing.
Speaker 3: And for her to have those conversations with Rachel and then to not have them with you and Brandon, but then to get mad at you and Brandon for when you didn't vote her ways, it's almost like she wanted to to I'm not gonna say play, but she wanted to play from the side of being attacked, so therefore she had a reason to fire back instead of being the one to pull the trigger first, If that makes sense, you know, like playing from the defense. It's kind of like a way that she It's a way that she maneuvers through the game so that therefore she can be mad at someone and instead of somebody.
Speaker 2: Being mad at her for taking the first shot.
Speaker 6: Oh, that's exactly how she's played. Like, she played the victim. She's always done that. We've all seen her do it millions and millions and times again, over and over. It's nothing new. It's like the number one thing in her fucking playbook. It's what she does, plays the victim, and she needs two villains. So you've got a villain. You want to see a villain. I'll be a fucking villain, bitch.
Speaker 1: Well, not only you said you wanted to be a villain. In this episode, we see this allegation that you're a Cam's mouth peach piece, which mouthpeach, you're her mouth peach, which is really cute.
Speaker 4: Actually that's it's kind.
Speaker 1: Of cute cute, But you know, how do you feel about that?
Speaker 6: Yeah, hearing that I'm Cam's mouthpiece, that's all bullshit. Because when it came down to it, when we decided a couple episodes back that you know, we wanted car and Rachel to go in Brandon and I came up with that idea. We wanted it, so we went and told Cam and Leroy what was going on. So I'm nobody's fucking mouthpiece, bitch, like, don't don't play with me.
Speaker 4: Don't play.
Speaker 1: I knew you'd find that offensive because no one ever wants to. It's like saying you're a puppet, right. That never feels good when you feel like you don't have any agency, Like you want credit for the things that you come up with. Unless and it's like.
Speaker 6: If you've watched me long enough, you know that nobody can speak for me. No one can make me do something I don't want to do. If I don't want to do it, I'm not gonna do it. If I do what I do, it like playing en simple. So I'm no one's mouthpiece.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I will say, you have been the same kind of player, you have the same person I feel. I mean, I haven't done a show with you in a while, but even from watching it, like there is a level of respects because you know, we've played this game for a long time. But yeah, you you don't really waiver from who Jasmine is.
Speaker 4: No, that's.
Speaker 6: Like what you see on TV is the same person you see like in real life playing and simple, like what you see is what you get. I'm not gonna switch it up because there's a camera in front of my face. Nine times out of ten, I'm trying to run away from the cameras and do something I'm not supposed to be doing.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, excuse me, excuse me?
Speaker 4: Like what oh no, some things we're gonna leave alone.
Speaker 2: Jasmine.
Speaker 1: We can leave it out of the podcast, but I need to know I'm.
Speaker 4: Not saying anything.
Speaker 2: He'll kill me from give me one letter. You call her Jasmine jazz hands.
Speaker 1: I guess jazz hands, God dad, Yeah, oh my god. That's her new nickname is jazz hands.
Speaker 2: It's so good.
Speaker 1: Every time I see you, it's.
Speaker 2: Speaking of jazz hands.
Speaker 3: Wait, hold on, and like this is probably such a bad segue, but like, can we talk about how amazing that Laurel Nicole sauna scene was.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, that was a perfect segue, Tori, okay.
Speaker 3: Cogilation and how Nicole walks out she goes Yeah, good game conversation.
Speaker 1: Nicole Nicole where they were like oh she was like, oh god, oh my god.
Speaker 6: Nicole and Laurel bose two. I don't know what place in the house they did not hook up in, but good to know.
Speaker 4: They hooked up around the sun.
Speaker 1: No, it was for me. If no one caught this, it was v was like, can I get a sip of that water?
Speaker 2: Absolutely not. I mean the way she came.
Speaker 4: Around the corner was like wiping her mouth. I'm like, get right.
Speaker 2: She was like, good game, good game talk.
Speaker 1: Like no, absolutely what game were you all talking about?
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 3: I just love the unapologeticness of it though, like it's they don't care.
Speaker 2: They really don't. They're figuring it out on their own and you know, fingering it out on their own. I didn't say that, I said. I didn't say that.
Speaker 1: Aisa, Well, they're jazz handsing it to the jazz routine that they made up in the sauna is incredible.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, this is so good, but we have to take a quick break. We'll be right back after this.
Speaker 1: Let's get back to the show.
Speaker 2: It was nice to.
Speaker 3: Have like those happy moments and when there's obviously so much intensity going on, I want to shine light on.
Speaker 2: Another amazing moment. The very beginning of this episode really quickly, when Leroy was trying to do his acting spiel so bad, it was so bad that it was so good.
Speaker 6: I was like, what is this montage that he's going on about.
Speaker 1: I love that they're doing that this season. It's really cute. But libro was awful. Yeah, but it was awfully good. Yeah, it was awfully good.
Speaker 2: It wasn't me.
Speaker 3: I think like, like, it's nice to have that balance of good and bad. And obviously jazz in this episode had a lot more intensity for you than it did.
Speaker 2: Funny, bright, little baby moments. But let's get into that elimination.
Speaker 3: When you walked in and you saw what it was without knowing before Nicole was gonna come down, what was your initial reaction to what you saw in the sand?
Speaker 6: I was just like, Jesus Christ, why do I always get a physical elimination? Can you guys give me a puzzle or something like? Can I catch a break from physical things? Like I'm so tired of doing this? And I was like, okay, Veronica, we're the same height, maybe not quite the same way, but this I have a chance I have a chance.
Speaker 4: It's a possibility.
Speaker 1: Did you think Nicole was going to once she saw that or no matter? I mean, well if it was a puzzle, maybe not. But looking at this, were you like, there's a chance she may come down?
Speaker 6: In my head, I knew I was like, Okay, this is ropes, this is she needs a star. It's a very good chance she could come down.
Speaker 1: Whose spot did you think she was going to take? Initially before it happened.
Speaker 6: Honestly, I didn't think she I don't know whose spots she was gonna take. I really didn't know if she was going to be me or Veronica, Like, because I mean we're at the halfway point, you know, we're starting to thin out a little bit. I have saved her once, like, but you know, I've been working more with Jay than I really have Nicole, So I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know if she's really working with Veronica. So I wasn't sure.
Speaker 6: I was like, she might flip a coin then decide like I'm not one hundred sure who she's going to, you.
Speaker 2: Know, say yeah. And obviously this was so confusing.
Speaker 3: I think Cam probably had the best SoundBite on it in the interview, like she was like I barely can decode what Nicole says, let alone thinks.
Speaker 2: You know, so before we get into the processing of.
Speaker 3: Like how this all went down when she originally picked Veronica to go against and you're running back up to the bleachers with everybody like what was what was your mind thinking at that point.
Speaker 4: I was just like, yes, I'm safe. I'm good. This is awesome.
Speaker 6: You know, my star at this point I think is gonna be safe until the final because there's so much confusion.
Speaker 4: Nicole has just shaken the women's.
Speaker 6: Side of the house up, like this is perfect, this is exactly what I need.
Speaker 3: And then you see them whispering on the sand And were you able to overhear anything between Veronica and Nicole.
Speaker 4: No, I wasn't able to overhear it.
Speaker 6: But they were talking for a good ten minutes, and I'm like sitting there thinking this has taken way too long, like something's up, Like I'm getting nervous.
Speaker 4: I'm like, can we start this game? Like let's go?
Speaker 6: Like come on, you know, they were they talking about why are y'all letting them talk?
Speaker 4: Where's the RAF? Come on? Ogay?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 1: Wait, I was gonna say one thing, there was no way you were gonna overhear anything, let alone understand it.
Speaker 2: She was talking loudly. Yeah, But once I saw.
Speaker 6: The cameras getting closer and closer to them, I'm like, shit, this is not looking good.
Speaker 4: What's going on right now?
Speaker 3: I mean, like, I can only imagine what was like in the conversation, considering we only saw a snippet of what V said to Nicole. But like, when you found out that she decided to change her mind, were you even more pissed at Nicole for teasing you about possibly letting you off the hook.
Speaker 4: For the elimination? Well, first, I'm not gonna lie. I was better.
Speaker 6: I was like, this is not fair. And then it's just kind of like, all right, you know what, you can't be mad. You gotta go play the game. You have to just laugh this off and be like whatever. And then I'm just like, you know what, I'm gonna fuck this bitch's game up. So I was like, I know, I have to go back down and we get time to kind of talk to the other cast members.
Speaker 4: I'm planting seeds to.
Speaker 6: Make sure if I lose this, you guys do not let Nicole get soe final. I am already setting her I'm setting up.
Speaker 4: Her death already.
Speaker 2: What were you saying?
Speaker 6: I was just letting people know she's doing this, she's doing that. You need to watch her with Laurel oh. I heard her say this about you. Oh, I was baby. I was playing seeds all up and down.
Speaker 2: And were they like real seeds or were you just like making up rumors to just not s with her?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Could she was on fire?
Speaker 4: She was on fire.
Speaker 1: I know which ones were real. But it's okay.
Speaker 3: So you end up getting down there with the call, obviously you're heated up. You hear the rules of the elimination and it's like you said, it's another physical elimination. What was your strategy going into it? Obviously you got to watch the guys first. Did you learn anything from the guys round? And then like, what was your strategy going into competing.
Speaker 6: My strategy with going into this, It's just like, okay, if I can run to one side faster than Nicole and just push as much weight of one side of the rope.
Speaker 4: On her side, and then just I'm gonna have to just.
Speaker 6: Try to fight her way around it, like I'm gonna just I can get to the rope first.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then she got to the opposite side of the rope first. So it was like, you were there rules in the game that you had to choose different sides or was it just.
Speaker 6: No no rules they actually gave us, Like we only had like thirty minutes to like get the rope on the side, and we're all thinking our heads, why did we need thirty minutes to push this thing over?
Speaker 4: No one's gonna last thirty minutes doing this.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 6: But what we didn't realize later on is that there was like some n slacks of the rope. You had to have some of the rope at least one part of your side, so you could have just started pulling rope with your hands instead of wrestling it. None of us paid attention to the rules that well oh my yeah, so yeah, me and Nicole just we didn't think about that, and we obviously you could tell we had the same strategy to go on one side of the ropes.
Speaker 4: But this is Nicole.
Speaker 6: No dude wants to go against her, Like have you seen her body? Like it's insane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's she's built for these kinds of eliminations. Like I think it was in her particular gameplay. It was the perfect storm for her to go in, no matter who was in there, to go in and try to win a start because she didn't have one. So I get why she did what she did, but yeah, it sucks that it was against you and that there was this major I mean, I love Veronica too, so either way, like it would have been she did to see either one of you leave the game. But it was like, damn, Jazz has just given us all of this great content right now, She's going She's.
Speaker 2: Going head to head with some of the biggest names in the game.
Speaker 4: I have I literally have gone against some of the biggest names. The only person I haven't gone against Toy. You're a big name.
Speaker 6: Please, I don't want to go against you in a Hall of in the future. I don't want that from my life.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're not putting it.
Speaker 4: I got to look after.
Speaker 2: We're not putting that out there. We're gonna ask we're gonna racist from the podcast. Actually we're gonna edit that far out. We have no interest in that.
Speaker 4: No, and Aniece, I never want to go against you. You're like the elimination queen. Like I don't want that.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I don't want to do it either, you.
Speaker 4: Know, but like I mean, that's what I tell people, that's my resume.
Speaker 6: Like I've gone against some of the biggest names, So I'm proud of proud of myself for that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and like you don't back down, like you see it in your eyes. You're kind of just like ready to go for it. And even after it was over, like Nicole literally came down there, teased you with potentially.
Speaker 2: Staying in going out of the game.
Speaker 3: She picked you to come back in, and then you have to go against her and some on the physical and then the game's over and you're like, it's all a good girl, And I'm like, damn, Like this just goes to show how authentic of a soul you are. Yes, you have your moments as we all do, where we the game gets intense and we speak our truth about how we feel and you can get spicy, but at the same time, you have a good heart and it's just so obvious. So I just think I want to commend you on just how you play the game.
Speaker 2: I think it's dope.
Speaker 4: Thank you. I appreciate.
Speaker 6: I mean, like you know, like you said, we all have our moments, and you know, sometimes it sucks, but it's like it's part of life. You can't just I can't be angry about it. I can't control it. I just have to do what I can. And you know, at that moment, it's like, I don't hate Nicole. I'm not happy that she's not thinking smart, but but it's just you know, I did. I did have fun doing that elimination, and I was actually kind of proud of myself because at one point I'm looking around, I'm like, I might actually beat her.
Speaker 4: Maybe that shit is in my mind. I'm thinking that, but I thought I had a chance.
Speaker 6: And you know, it's a game, it's not the end of the world, and it's not like I won't be back.
Speaker 2: So was that a tease that you're coming back?
Speaker 4: You know, we spice.
Speaker 1: So who were you rooting for? Steve Keithla?
Speaker 4: That's so tough.
Speaker 6: I love them both, but I was actually rooting for Keifla to come back because he has such good energy and he's such a great person to be around in the house and for him to come back, like, you know, after all this time, and to like actually meet and see him, I really wanted him to come back to the game, and I think a lot of people did. I think this was a it was a tough one to like see him like lose.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like that's gonna be felt by a lot of people. He seems pretty cool. His wife seems cool. She's beautiful, I know, right.
Speaker 4: She's so gorgeous. Oh my god, Like.
Speaker 2: I know, dude, and like, and you could just see, like he's had such.
Speaker 3: An awesome season even though like he wasn't there for as long as you know, people wanted him there for Like, he really showed up and he had many times when he performed incredible. And it sucks when you get injured like that and you can't really perform to your ability. It happens to literally anybody at any age. So I don't want to hear anybody in the the comments or whatever saying and he's old, because literally at any age, you can get injured.
Speaker 2: At any age.
Speaker 3: Nicole got her shoulder popped out by Cam on Double Agents, Like anybody can get injured.
Speaker 2: In this game. So oh my Brandon ankle during the final Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 6: And that's the thing people understand. I've told people, like even when like in my twenties when I played this game.
Speaker 4: You play injured all the time, like everybody.
Speaker 1: You couldn't even tell people back in the day, yeah you because they just vote you in. You're like, I have asthma. They were like, we're voting her in. Yeah, I broke a nail. She broke a nail. Let's go.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So now that you are unfortunately out of the game, who are you? Who are you rooting for? Who would you like to win this whole thing?
Speaker 6: Oh gosh, honestly, I want to see everyone this I think, you know, like I said before, she's sneaky, she's planned the game better than I realized, and I think and she's actually performing very well, you know, So I would like to see her.
Speaker 4: I think she deserves that.
Speaker 6: I think, I know watching her back in the day, she didn't have the greatest challenge time, so I would definitely like to see her win. Of course, I would love to see Derek win, you know. I mean, John A's won the past All Stars, so let's keep it back in the can Kuon family.
Speaker 4: So I'd love to see Derek winn.
Speaker 6: And then I go on All Stars five and I win that win, and we just keep it all can coon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 1: I love keeping it all cancuon.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 2: That's weird.
Speaker 3: It's interesting that you would say that you want Abra to win, especially because I guess in the beginning of this interview, like the way you complimented, which I'm seeing now the way her techniques as being sneaky, Like I almost feel like that was like a dig at her gameplay. But now I'm understanding that you support it. Is that what I'm getting at?
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 6: I support like what she did? You know, she's you know, it's definitely not a diggot. I think she's a great person. It's just you don't expect that from someone just by looking at her, you know, and just what I saw in her in the house.
Speaker 4: So I'm just she shocked me. She threw one she had, she threw one over my head. I'll give her that one.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm excited to see what else happens this season, but it's going to be a total bummer that you're not there.
Speaker 2: You know, when we.
Speaker 3: Got on this podcast, you said that you had a lot of opinions about how the season went. Is there anything that we missed that you want to talk about before we head out.
Speaker 6: Well, first of all, who's ever doing the music? I absolutely freaking love it. This is bringing me back. I'm love it, So let's keep the music going. I'm so excited about it.
Speaker 4: You know, this has been a fun season.
Speaker 6: I'm like, you know, I definitely stated it a couple of times in the episodes. I've never played a game like this. I've always kind of been a little bit more like behind the scenes and like kind of just let everyone else make those moves. But and I just you know, whatever, But this time I really wanted to play a game and get dirty and call people out and really try something different, you know. And I think I'm proud of the way I played this game. I'm happy how I played this game. So it was fun. I hope to be back on All Stars with mine going on the flagship either and showing some of these young kids.
Speaker 4: How I was really supposed to be fucking done in the house.
Speaker 6: Off what they wanted to Kay, let's go jas Han, Yeah, damn go, I can go.
Speaker 3: Who's who's pissing you off?
Speaker 2: From the flagship?
Speaker 4: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: What's that one?
Speaker 4: What's his name? Something with the Syrian Saurians? Three? Oh yeah, he's annoying. Emmanuel. I don't know what the fuck is going on with that little boy.
Speaker 1: He gotta get his ship together past lovers, sorry bad, I don't care. And then that Olivia girl, Baby, what was you thinking you've done through your your bride or die and his homegirl?
Speaker 4: Like, I forgot what. I didn't know what I was thinking. You exactly what she was thinking. Don't be stupid. He was playing a game. Say, I was playing the game ship. Damn.
Speaker 1: Oh, jazz hands. It's good old jazz hands.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you may need that on.
Speaker 1: The flagship because they're like.
Speaker 2: We're just not gonna say anything.
Speaker 1: We're just gonna play for real.
Speaker 6: Sneaky, such a scared game. Don't be scared. Like all of y'all can't go to the end and win.
Speaker 1: Shit, Yeah it's true, Jesus, but they sure as help try. They sure I'm bringing you and you and you and you.
Speaker 4: And you my rookie mistakes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you said that.
Speaker 3: It's interesting because you said that you were proud of the way you played the season, which I think you should be, But then in your interview on All Stars, you were like, I don't know if I'd play that again, Like that if I were to come back, what are your thoughts on how you played? Now?
Speaker 6: I think I just said that just in the moment, because you're still come still pissed off. Yeah, but I am proud of after watching everything, I'm proud of how I played the game and really thinking about it. Of course, there are some things I would tweak, you know a little bit, and that I can't get. I'm not gonna give away what I would tweak, so you just have to wait and see for next time.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well bye, I got jazz Ham Yeah, Licy jazz Man.
Speaker 4: I love this.
Speaker 3: Well, dude, it's literally been number one a pleasure to watch you this season. It's been, like I am, I love the game that you played. It's been so out there and just bold. And I don't think it's fair to say you're anybody's mouthpiece, because if you're about to go up against the Lions, you go up against and you still bark back like you're obviously.
Speaker 2: Crazy within your own.
Speaker 3: Mind, but in the best way possible, you have your own your own you can tell it comes from you. So I just think it's amazing to watch you compete, and yeah, it's awesome to connect with you on the podcast.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 3: If anybody wants to follow you on Instagram or on any of your social media platforms, where can they follow you to stay connected with you.
Speaker 6: On Twitter you can find me It's Jazzy Ray I should probably change it it's jazz hands now yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And then on Instagram and TikTok you can find me at jazz MTV.
Speaker 1: Amazing.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you so much, Jazmine. It was so good to talk.
Speaker 6: Thank you ladies for having me. It's always a pleasure talking to you too.
Speaker 1: Never a dull moment with the spicy, spicy Kyenne jazz hands ky just hands. Oh god, I mean it's probably one of the best things you've come up with.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: But you know what, I can't take credit because she she she.
Speaker 2: Helped me channel that for her. It was my spirit guides.
Speaker 1: This is who the not the spicy spirit guides.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were like, this is dude.
Speaker 3: She's amazing, Like even even the way she lost, Like I just have nothing but positive things to say about her.
Speaker 4: I think it was great.
Speaker 1: She wasn't you know, and then she she gave us what we needed in that interview.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she did. She's awesome. I really enjoy it and I love following her on social media. So I highly recommend to anybody who is interested in Jasmine in a following kind of.
Speaker 2: Way to check out her Instagram handle.
Speaker 1: And if you want to send her jazz hams. Yeah, Tory, where can people find you? Follow you, support you, and and do a jazz routine in your dms?
Speaker 3: You can find me at the mall it's going down, find me at the clube is going You can find me at Tory Underscore Deal at Instagram. Oh no, no, no, at toy Underscore Deal on Instagram.
Speaker 1: And yeah, just honestly just slide through, say what's up?
Speaker 2: Like, I read as many messages as I can.
Speaker 3: I really try to respond to all my dms, and if you send me pictures of Anissa, I'm more likely to respond.
Speaker 2: So just know that.
Speaker 3: Go Google search your favorite Anissa image.
Speaker 2: Oh nope, don't do that.
Speaker 3: Go go to Anissa's Instagram and screenshot your favorite image that she's posted consensually, and you tell you message out to me and Anissa, where can they find.
Speaker 1: You? Can follow me at Anissa MTV that's a n e s a MTV on Instagram. That's where I am. And thanks for joining us for another episode of MTV's Official Challenge Podcast. And if you liked this episode, please rate and review us on Spotify or Apple Podcasts and tell a friend.
Speaker 3: And remember you can watch The Challenge All Stars four and more on Paramount Plus and
Speaker 1: We'll see you next time on MTV's Official Challenge Podcast