Speaker 1: What's happening to everybody. If you're listening to this on the podcast for the very first time, just know we do two parts of the podcast. Part one is always the radio show. Part two is just a straight podcast version of the show. So this did not get on the radio. But also I would say it's also our favorite part of the show to do this part. Amy, You're up.
Speaker 2: First, Savannah Guthrie's mom is missing.
Speaker 1: I saw that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's Savannah's on the Today Show. She's obviously not there this morning because of everything that's going on with her mom. She went missing Saturday night around nine thirty. She lives near Tucson, and.
Speaker 1: They're saying possible homicide, is what I saw way early this morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think there's speculation. Cobbs says she couldn't really move around that easily, which was outside it was nine thirty. I don't think there's cognitive issues that we know of, because I remember there was a time several years ago I had to leave the show my dad went missing and we started to wonder. He had two siblings with dementia, so we were like, did something set in and we thought it was couldnt be a cognitive thing. And like did he know where he was? Like we were scouring or contacting the news and through one of Bobby's friends trying to hire a private investigator and trying to ping his cell phone. It's terrifying to not know my dad was missing for a week, but he wasn't this old? I mean she's eighty four.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: It says she has no cognitive issues and is very alert and very sound of mine, but it's had some physical health issues. Did I see? Did I just make that up? I didn't make it up.
Speaker 2: No, I think I read somewhere like there was speculation, like even if it's just that, maybe I read there was like they didn't have they were looking into that being a case, but they didn't see any initial foul play.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they said homicide detectives have joined the search. And then she's missing her medication, Like her medication was left at home.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 5: I did have a relative one time that like was mad at everyone and just went missing, meaning didn't answer phone calls or anything. And then they leave their house. Yeah, they weren't there, and everyone panicked and they turned into a like oh my gosh, what happened? And then like you know, four days later they're like, I just went on a road trip. I was mad at you guys. You need to get away.
Speaker 1: What happened though, like meaning did copskin involved?
Speaker 5: They had made a report, but there was just nothing. They weren't like taking it too too serious because it didn't seem like and then they went to the house, it didn't seem like there was like a you know, any kind of evidence of breaking into the house or whatever. So like they were just kind of like, all right, we'll keep an eye out. And I don't remember but the timeframe was, but they said that there was a timeframe when they start moving in the direction of like a big search.
Speaker 1: You know, what's not a rule the twenty four hours you see on TV. It's gotta be twenty four hours before we consider it. That's not a thing at all. Like you call them and it's like kids missing, and they're like, yep, this is appropriate, let's go. It's not a twenty four hour rule. But we were taught that because I think through all the television and movie conditioning of seeing that happen on screen, we just started to believe.
Speaker 6: That, yeah, we already it took us might not already be missing twenty four hours because we were like, well he's an adult, like and he's like, it wasn't It got weird after like a couple of days and then his phone not being on in the last place, this he was having a dark like he was getting his fourth divorce.
Speaker 2: He later admitted that he went to go take his life, but then ultimately decided. He showed up at his in South Texas. He showed up at his friend's house, and then that friend called it. It was like a full week and that friend called us and it's like, your dad just showed up. He looked totally dishoveled and frail and a mess. But he went to visit a friend's gravesite in South Texas and it was there I think he decided he had a vision of like I don't want to do this to my kids, my girls. I mean I have a brother too. Sorry he just said my girls, No, they have a good relationship. But I think it was like he just ultimately couldn't do it, and it was like he moved and he then that friend drote brought him to Austin and then he moved in with my sister for months to sort of rehabilitate his mind.
Speaker 1: Mike, what's the video over? There's anything to do with this, it's not yet. Hopefully they find Savannah Gothrie's mom m hm, especially with how monitored everything is, like we live in a surveillance Oh, no doubt about it. Yeah, all right, Eddie what he got?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 5: So CNN asked a bunch of astronauts what their favorite space movie was, and I thought it was pretty interesting, like whenever they ask an expert like, all right, how do you like look at these movies? And they said number one was The Martian? You ever seen The Martian?
Speaker 1: I read the book too, Oh really is that a Matt Damon?
Speaker 5: Matt Damon?
Speaker 1: If that's the right, that's that's the movie. Yeah, it's the same writer who did Project Hilm Mary.
Speaker 2: Oh I read that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, projecthim Mary is awesome. It's out yet though, Is that a space.
Speaker 2: It's what made me realize, like, oh yeah, duh. Aliens like they don't speak, like they don't have they don't have to look like they could be.
Speaker 5: A little Bobby's always said that be anything I took.
Speaker 1: This could be a micro organism. We have no idea. We're associating other things to have to be like us, right, like Little Green.
Speaker 2: Men took a fictional story for me.
Speaker 1: Tom, Yeah, so Martian was one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'll Pollo thirteen which is my favorite. Love that one. And then uh, Galaxy Quest. I've never heard of that one. It's like Tim Allen and Sigourney Weaver. And then the right stuff, which is like an older astronaut.
Speaker 1: Is that the yogurt to eight people, that's the stuff.
Speaker 5: They come out and say that we love this stuff.
Speaker 1: Do you consider an astronaut to be full astronauty if they haven't been to space? And can you be an astronaut without going to space? Because I think you can.
Speaker 2: Yes. Interesting, I don't know the exact answer, but I would think.
Speaker 8: I don't know if you don't go to space, train to.
Speaker 2: Go because they have to have backups and you're doing all of the things the other astronauts are doing.
Speaker 1: Because someone says, hey, I'm an astronaut, you're like, oh, cool, you've been to space. Like no, no, no, I've been to space, but I worked in the office.
Speaker 2: No, you're not an astronaut. You work for NASA.
Speaker 1: Correct, right in the office.
Speaker 5: Here is That's like if someone said, like, I'm a pilot but I've never flown, right.
Speaker 1: Is it because I don't think all astronauts can go to space because I don't think we go to space enough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what are the job qualifications of an astronauts?
Speaker 5: Are you saying? But they're ready, like they have all the training and they're ready to do.
Speaker 1: But it's like a pilot, But they have all the training, but they just haven't gone up yet. They're not a pilot yet.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you have to fly to be a pilot.
Speaker 1: Okay, So do you have to go to space to be an astronaut?
Speaker 5: I say yes.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I say yes.
Speaker 2: This is different because pilots, like ever, going to space is much much bigger deal. Of course they would have gone up if it was easier going up into the sky as a pilot. Isn't that hard? Sixteen year olds do it?
Speaker 1: To be an astronaut, you basically have to be elite at something hard and then prove you can stay calm when everything goes wrong. Here's the real breakdown. Education You need at least a master's degree in engineering, biological science, physical science, computer science, are math, or a medical degree, or you can sub an extensive flight experience as far as experience goes. You need serious professional credibility, like two plus years of progressively responsible work in your field or one thousand plus hours flying jet aircraft.
Speaker 3: This is.
Speaker 1: Just requirements to hopefully get a look. You don't have to be Superman, but you can't be fragile. You must have excellent vision, but correctable vision is fine. You must have strong cardiovascular health, the ability to handle g forces, isolation, and stress. Your height up to six', three but you can't be taller than six y three because of spacecraft. Sizing you have to be calm under, pressure emotionally, stable team first. Personality you must be able to swim extremely well because a lot of the training is. Underwater you have to Learn russian because it's still used on THE. Iss you have to Learn russian the space station because pilots have to Learn. English, well, yeah just general.
Speaker 2: Part i'm, saying Any american astronaut can also Speak.
Speaker 1: Russian it says Learn.
Speaker 5: Russian so this sounds like these are the requirements getting.
Speaker 1: There tens of thousands of people, apply a handful get selected every few. Years being qualified does not equal being. Chosen so that's just to be qualified to have all, that not to be. Chosen, now if you don't go to, space.
Speaker 3: Can you be an?
Speaker 1: Astronaut what do you think the answer, Is, AMY.
Speaker 2: I, mean the more that we talk about, IT i, think, dang you probably have to do thises make Like Katie perry and guiltking astronauts, because like space, question they exited our.
Speaker 1: Atmosphere you are an astronaut if you're selected by The Space, agency you complete, training you're assigned to astronaut, duties even if you never get a flight, assignment or are medically grounded later or are still waiting your. Turn, yeah so you don't have to go to space to be an, astronaut but it has to be in the plans for you to do astronaut type. Things you are not considered one if you train as a backup. Only, really you're an astronaut candidate who doesn't finish. Training you work mission, control engineering or, research important, jobs but not. Astronauts why astronauts never, fly mission, cancelations spacecraft, delays medical, issues limited, seats retirement before.
Speaker 2: Assignment can you, say, Like i'm an astronaut on?
Speaker 1: Deck SO i don't think. So if you literally have a, plan yes to. Go but if you're always a. Backup, NO i don't think. So, historically several role astronauts never went to space and are still officially counted as. Astronauts but if you meet an, astronaut they're, like WHY i never went to, space But i'm a retired. Astronaut are you a little bit, like you, know really not for a Long, yeah you're not REAL i, know so we need a name for.
Speaker 8: That, almost but that could.
Speaker 5: Mean that could be like if you play in THE nfl but you never. Play, yeah you made the.
Speaker 1: Team but you signed AN nfl. Contract you're actually playing in the.
Speaker 8: League, yeah you're trained with, them but you didn't.
Speaker 5: Like i'm part OF, nasa BUT i haven't gone up to. Space i'm an astronaut.
Speaker 1: Though, no but ALL nasa is not. Astronauts but they're.
Speaker 5: Ready he's, ready locked and loaded to go to.
Speaker 1: Space, yeah but it says here you have to be planned to go up his. Backup if you're just a backup. Forever, no you can be. Canceled you can have a mission going and they get. Canceled but you were going and then you never. Go you're still an astronaut because you're about to.
Speaker 5: Go it seems unfair.
Speaker 1: An astronaut who was selected by a space agency but never flies is typically called a nash like candidate or an ass can. GREAT i hate to be. Called don't even bring it sound, GREAT i, know but an astronaut candidate a S C a N so you're not really an astronaut even though you're eliteed, everything.
Speaker 2: Maybe more LIKE.
Speaker 1: Oscon what if you what if you're medically taken out as that's it because you're gonna go it, was but you're an.
Speaker 5: Astronaut you are an. Astronaut my heart just couldn't take.
Speaker 8: It that means you're not an. Astronaut you weren't fit.
Speaker 3: To do the.
Speaker 2: Job bobby just, said there's people that are astronauts that didn't go.
Speaker 1: Up that's the. Thing if you're fit and you pass everything and then something, happens like you injure your ankle and you can't go like we can't because you're not healthy enough to go, up but you were planning to go. Up you're still considered an.
Speaker 2: Astronaut, yes, yeah you do not take that away from. Me you're telling ME i had to fit that list of, qualifications but that like nobody can sure.
Speaker 1: Have broken your. Ankle dan.
Speaker 5: Pickleball yeah they're.
Speaker 2: NOT i bet they don't do stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Exactly it all, right, lunchbox your.
Speaker 4: Story In South, florida it's raining iguanas they are supposed to not like cold. Weather it's gotten to the low thirties and they were falling from trees because they were freezing or temporary paralysis over the. Weekend so hundreds of iguanas were just blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, blah falling out.
Speaker 8: Of trees and landing on the. Ground poor, guys and you can just pick them. Up people are walking around with like ten iguanas in their.
Speaker 1: HAND i saw a video of a frozen pond with an alligator's nose coming out of, it because you, know whenever it freezes, over alligators stick their nose out so they can still, breathe even though they're pretty much. Hibernating so it was a massive alligator nose coming out of the, pond and the guy was walking On he's, like this is a big. One they had found some small, ones but they know that it's they're cold blooded and they're about to hibernate ish their version of, it so they stick their noses out so they can still breathe and so out of the Frozen you just see these noses out of it of massive.
Speaker 5: Alligators did he touch in the?
Speaker 1: Video LIKE i feel like that he measured. It he measured it BECAUSE i think it was like five inches across just An it was, like this is how we tell how big they are because they're not really used to cold, weather like kind of like these. IGUANAS i THINK i saw also A Florida STATE i was having snow on campus and they were all freaking out because they don't normally get. Snow, Yeah, tallahassee WHICH i could See tallahassee again into the.
Speaker 5: Snow that's very north Han, haanmily Very North.
Speaker 1: Florida but, yeah the winder weather's kind of kicking everybody right in the. BUTT'S i don't think what's happening here with us is really in most people's algorithm outside of where we, Are but it's it's dynamics just to what's happening with us right. Now because the city was not prepared for an ice, storm not a snowstorm with, ice not a little sleet where the roads are slick like a half inch of ice WHICH i did not know until this would tear the city.
Speaker 2: Down WHAT i can't get over. It and it's still Like history's on a. Walk AND i was just looking at these, massive massive, trees massive and they are uprooted out of the ground and falling. OVER i know we've compared it to like looking like a, tornado but that's, LIKE i don't understand how a half inch ice does that uproots a.
Speaker 5: Tree i'm assuming the tree was already a little.
Speaker 4: Weak, NO i think that extra, weight but, yeah the ways of.
Speaker 8: Pounds, yeah you.
Speaker 5: Think of every little branch that that tree has has an inch of ice on, it.
Speaker 1: Well a half, inch because that is. Disaster, Yeah AND i remember thinking up to point five and point five means a disastrous, environment And i'm, like a half inch of eyes that ain't. Nothing it turns out it. Is i've never seen anything like it. Before and, AGAIN i grew up In arkansas where whether it was like, this we got a, bunch we got two or three big winter storms a year where it's definitely a temperate, climate but nothing like. This So texas didn't get this at. All austin we get cold for like a month and then it was back but going up In, arkansas we had big winter. Storms school shutdown twice year every, year but nothing like this because of the.
Speaker 5: ICE i got nailed by an icicle the other, Day, yeah like hanging from my house AND i was just right into the. Garage But i'm, like, WOW i thought it was one of the kids throwing a ball at me or. Something, really, yeah glad you made it, Man thank you. Dude REALLY i had a little ski hat.
Speaker 1: On glad you made, it all, Right, morgan your, story all.
Speaker 9: Right so there was these two guys who walked into a bar and, no this isn't a, joke this is actually what. Happened they walked into a bar and went up to the bartender asked for a, beer AND i guess made some like comments at her and started getting really rowdy in the, bar and so she decided to not give them the, beer and it like set one of the guys off on this whole.
Speaker 1: Situation oh this is the video my cat.
Speaker 2: Up, yeah and so don't play it, Yet.
Speaker 9: Mike they get into an argument and the bouncer is called over and tries to kick them.
Speaker 2: Out, normally if a bouncer comes, over you're getting kicked.
Speaker 1: Out in like thirty.
Speaker 9: Seconds this all went down in like eight. Minutes these guys would not leave the.
Speaker 1: Bar.
Speaker 9: Well, finally when the security got him, out one of the guys went to a restaurant across the street and took a chair to throw at the, bouncer but he missed the bouncer and hit his, friend who was trying to apologize for the.
Speaker 2: Behavior and you're gonna see, This.
Speaker 1: So he goes to another restaurant to grab a. Chair, Boom, oh, friend it's.
Speaker 8: Hilarious got.
Speaker 5: More oh my, god that's like the icicle.
Speaker 1: Guys, yeah it's like what almost happened to those cops Outside Eric church's. Restaurant.
Speaker 9: Yep so now that they even have the chair in that club like on display because of this video has gone viral with twenty seven, millions chair is.
Speaker 1: Flying, YEAH i mean it's.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 1: Wow dude got hit in the back of the. Head never saw it. Coming he goes down boom.
Speaker 9: Yeah and the friend was trying to be nice and apologize for the behavior of his friend and be, like, Hey i'm.
Speaker 1: Sorry why is this guy so old acting like? That, right not that he's a, hundred but he's in khakis and dress shoes and looks like he's fifty.
Speaker 2: Three but To morgan's, point this guy was trying to do the Right.
Speaker 1: He was part of the problem in the.
Speaker 2: Bar, yeah BUT i want to see the other.
Speaker 1: Guy, No i'm sure he's like this the chair and. Drum do you think they? Match, yeah you can.
Speaker 8: See, him he's got oh.
Speaker 9: Yeah they still haven't even identified the two.
Speaker 1: Guys oh that guy with that hoodie in the bount laughing who he doesn't.
Speaker 2: Match business casual.
Speaker 1: Guy but he's gonna have to be. Older you don't see a lot of thirty year olds AND i was sixty year. Olds he's chilling unless there's like a specific especially like, minded like fighting with a. Bartender. Yea, yeah you don't see a lot of father in laws and son in laws fighting with a. BARTENDER i, mean this is.
Speaker 2: Embarrassing and there wasn't a normal.
Speaker 4: Bar it was a gentleman's. Club just see they were getting a lot of control in the gentleman's. Club, yeah, okay it wasn't just like a.
Speaker 3: Bar.
Speaker 1: Hey speaking of, that two lawmakers In oklahoma has have filed legislation requiring strippers to be licensed by the state before they can perform what's?
Speaker 2: License?
Speaker 3: Like? How?
Speaker 5: Yeah like what calls for a? License?
Speaker 8: LIKE i want to be on the committee to get the.
Speaker 1: Licenses if you have to know you have to have a license to do, hair have the license to do. Nails, yeah but usually got to go to hair, classes you have to get a Certain mostly it's so you. Pay it's mostly it's we're going to receive. Money it's a revenue generating. Thing at least Two oklahoma lawmakers have introduced bills that would require strippers to obtain a state issued license before performing and raise the minimum age to work in strip clubs from eighteen to twenty. One House bill thirty eight thirty two would be licensing authority under the A Alcoholic Beverage Law Enforcement. Commission applicants would need to prove, citizenship provide government issued PHOTO, id and have no disqualifying felony, convictions with personal information being kept confidential except for law enforcement. USE i wouldn't trust that at. All sponsors say the measures aim to come at human trafficking and protect young. PEOPLE a nonprofit advocating for stripper safety and workers rights to not respond to requests for comment From. Yahoo SO i don't agree with making it from eighteen to twenty. One we have to decide what the age. Is if we make everything twenty, One i'm fine with. That you can vote at twenty, one you can. Everything but if we're gonna have an adult, age we got. It that's got to be the adult. Age just generally, speaking we should have an adult, age and that should be the adult age for, everything not even. This it's crazy that there are like two adult. Ages it was like warm up adult, age which can't really do everything until you're twenty. One adult. Age you can't buy beer at twenty. One, again it's the old. Thing but you can go and serve your country at twenty one and go die in combat. Eighteen are sorry you have to wait until twenty. One, yeah that's the dumbest. Thing but it does feel weird to make strippers get. Licensed, yeah and then also that maybe they don't want you to know who they. ARE i agree with the you, know try to stop human, trafficking BUT i feel like sometimes people will insert things into their, values like we're trying to stop human, trafficking when really they're just trying to stop strip. CLUBS i never been to a strip. Club i'm not a strip club, Guy BUT i think you should be able to have a gentleman's. CLUB i, agree because it's it's.
Speaker 6: Unchucks you don't go.
Speaker 1: Either Oh i've. Been i've never. Been i've never.
Speaker 8: Been i'm telling you they're, fun, man you've never.
Speaker 1: Been, no they're.
Speaker 8: Awesome manh.
Speaker 5: AWKWARD i mean.
Speaker 8: Awkward it's sell Farn man.
Speaker 5: Awkward like when you're really, young you're, Like, wow this is, crazy but then after a while you're just like this is just.
Speaker 3: Weird.
Speaker 8: YEAH i, Mean i'm just telling.
Speaker 4: You In San antonio in, college a steak in fries for two ninety nine for, lunch and.
Speaker 1: Yeah because that's why you went for the stake In.
Speaker 8: Frize it wasn't bad for two ninety.
Speaker 2: Nine trust, me it was more than two ninety nine for you because you're paying for other.
Speaker 1: Things oh got.
Speaker 5: YOU i thought even just for, HIM i was like.
Speaker 2: Nine they lure you in with that because you're gonna spend more.
Speaker 1: Money i've just always had trouble with them making adults be twenty one for. Everything you can vote the most important thing in our country at eighteen years. Old you can go into the military and serve over seeds at eighteen years, old but you can't buy a freaking. BEER i guess crazy to.
Speaker 2: Me if we have to pick one to make it the standard adult.
Speaker 1: Age they're not going to make it twenty one because they need people in our military at eighteen nineteen years.
Speaker 5: Old oh so they're not.
Speaker 1: Going to make it twenty, One so eighteen should. Be that's the adult. Age that's.
Speaker 2: It but then you have a bunch of adults still in high school with non, ADULTS i hear. YOU i mean, legally so they can buy beer if.
Speaker 1: They can, vote they can, vote but, again they can go and get, shot they can get killed finding for our, country but they can't buy a.
Speaker 2: Beer, No i'm with. YOU i just think, that like then they need, it just needs to be. OLDER i don't think you. Can that's problematic when you've got some kids that can legally do something in high, School like with the, alcohol.
Speaker 8: Man think how crazy the high school?
Speaker 4: Beer you were eighteen eighteen buy Beer back in the day there used to BE i, know BUT i was, saying it's just how nuts high school would have.
Speaker 1: BEEN i just think if it were always, eighteen it wouldn't be as nuts because it would be.
Speaker 2: Normal, well we need to just bypass all the years that it's, wonky and then we normally it gets more normal and then alcohol is not.
Speaker 1: As big of a.
Speaker 2: Deal so my son, thirteen THEN i am.
Speaker 1: SO i, mean we stigmatize it so much that once the person reaches whatever age it is that is deemed now you can, drink people go. Crazy but it's because it's stigmatized so much and because it's so prevalent in. Culture so it's it's.
Speaker 5: Both, dude WHEN i was in high, school we go To mexico and like we were tall enough to reach the, bar they'd serve, you no. Problem it's.
Speaker 1: Awesome, yeah alcoholism In europe nothing like it is In. America and they get to drink at a much earlier age because of both of those. Reasons, one they get to be brought up around it and they get to learn, it and it's not, stigmatized so you people aren't SAY i can't wait to be able to drink and then you go extremely. Hard BUT I i've always had problems with. That we have two different adult.
Speaker 5: Ages so my son just turned eighteen AND i told, him, like, hey you're an. Adult, now don't take that.
Speaker 1: Back he's not really an. Adult according to our. Law just tell, him, like, hey, dude he's luck level one of.
Speaker 5: Adulthood it's like a.
Speaker 1: Video, yeah well you can go and get shot and, killed but you. Can't you can't buy yourself a. Zema yeah that's.
Speaker 5: Crazy AND i just found out, too you couldn't buy.
Speaker 1: Cigarettes did they make zema? ANYMORE i don't.
Speaker 5: KNOW i don't think.
Speaker 1: So not something Else i've never. Done BUT i don't Think i've ever bought, alcohol not even for. SOMEONE i don't. Know MAYBE i don't know, Though like there's nothing against. IT i don't know it has ever been like go the Gros strom pickups and. BEER i don't Think i've ever done.
Speaker 5: That you should go do that for.
Speaker 1: Me maybe about wine for like a party or, something if you're having if people are coming. Over BUT i can't remember.
Speaker 2: THAT i, mean because you've had you haven't at least it your last you had that, bar it's fully. Stocked but those are gifted.
Speaker 1: To you right, now all.
Speaker 2: Gifted, yeah so it's not like you've had to like stalk the.
Speaker 5: Bar we have good wines and.
Speaker 1: Stuff oh, MAN i got a ton of great als all in my, house BUT i never bought, it Like i've never been to a liquor storm when picked up a.
Speaker 5: Keg you want to?
Speaker 1: Go, NO i. Don't i'm not against.
Speaker 2: Girl, yeah like you've never done a keg.
Speaker 1: Stand, oh virgin. Kegstand grammys were last. NIGHT i didn't watch any of. Them Best Contemporary Country album and they have the split now contemporary And, traditional but Best contemporary went to Jelly Roll Beautifully. Broken Best traditional went To zach top and In it For My. Health Best Country Solo Performance Chris stapleton Bad AS I used to. Be Best Country Duo Performance amen From shabboozy and Jelly. Roll Best Country song Biiten List Tyler. Childers The, grammys they're more respected than random country, awards but they're not voted on by people who know anything about country. Music Because i'm a, voter but people in all CATEGORY i have never even heard country music vote in. This we're at least in The Country Music, awards it's all people that are in country music in one form or. Fashion and then until recently they had it where the panel could just change and give somebody the award if that you, know political, climate cultural, climate they would be, like, yeah we're not gonna do. That even though ready to vote for What we're gonna give it this other person. Instead other big. Categories album of The year went To Bad. Bunny record of The year went To kendrick And. Sissa song of The year went To Billie eilish And Best New Artist Olivia. Dean so there you. Go anybody watched The grammys last night a little, bit you guys watch the whole thing WHICH i saw justin bieber to the underwear playing guitar on the.
Speaker 2: Clip, yeah feel like, wait why was in his?
Speaker 6: Boxers he just.
Speaker 5: He did the guitar looping. Thing oh he did it was cool and they just walked.
Speaker 1: Off was he playing his own song or was he playing on somebody else's? Song he, sang.
Speaker 5: Yeah it is cool that he came out with a guitar and it's underwearing his boxer's a mirror next and a mirror and then he like played a little something looped, it and then did a little something else looped, it and then sang the song and then walked.
Speaker 1: Off did you see chapel roans? Dress, amy look it, up say, nothing or you can put it on. Screen, mike don't look at, That, mamy don't look it. Up SO i saw this last night AND i was, like what the? Crab it's amazing to. Me i'm gonna say nothing. Else and if you're listening to this on, podcast you can go and you can look it. Up look For Chapel. Roanes, look here we, Go Chapel, roan grammy, dress red. Carpet, okay HERE i.
Speaker 2: Go oh, my what in the world that.
Speaker 1: Her nipples are pierced and the piercings are holding the part of the, dress the top part of this that hangs, down so there's you can see your, nipples.
Speaker 5: Like like at that, point just don't wear, anything just, like, okay how is?
Speaker 1: THAT i don't know, whatever what are your? THOUGHTS i zoomed in to see if there was actually something covering her, nipples because is There, no it's they're. Pierced. Zoom, yeah you can. Wait what this was? Weird, No i'm just showing.
Speaker 2: You that's her, dress but she has makeup on her where's her? Areola?
Speaker 8: Yeah it's? Covered oh is?
Speaker 1: IT i think it's just.
Speaker 2: Pierced, guys she doesn't have the Out, NO i see the, nipple what about the?
Speaker 1: Areola BUT i think you see the edge of, that don't you.
Speaker 2: Maybe they're very tiny zoom. IN i think they're they've got makeup or.
Speaker 1: SOMETHING i think her whole bodies make up to look at, that like the things on.
Speaker 4: Her M, YEAH i think there has to be some kind of white something covering it up.
Speaker 1: Anyway, no but you can see the piercing where it goes.
Speaker 2: In, yeah, yeah, NO i see that. Part BUT i mean she's.
Speaker 5: Got it does look like it's still.
Speaker 1: Covered, well she's got pain all over her, body, right she's got things drawn on, her but it's not covered to the point of where it's like covering.
Speaker 5: It but To amy's, POINT i don't see the.
Speaker 1: Areola maybe she has small.
Speaker 5: Areolas that's, crazy. Dude, yeah, COOL i didn't. See she wouldn't wearing that during the. CEREMONY i didn't.
Speaker 1: Know i'd be hard to wear all show that she. Changed it looks like it would just hurt because hanging like your whole dress is hanging from your nipple.
Speaker 2: Rings, Yeah, okay what does.
Speaker 1: It say about, It, like is there any it says there's a in any of the articles say like she it takes the sheer dress to a whole new.
Speaker 2: Level so is there one of those.
Speaker 1: Sheer everybody's just getting more, naked Like beebur and his underwear her every. Year it's like who can get the most naked and get the most most. Pressed she only for a much simpler, OUTFIT i mean, whatever barely covered the rest of her figure in a translucent garnet Colored.
Speaker 2: Okay so does her chest have a chaffon on? It that's like like you know When Dolly parton comes in she has those gloves on her.
Speaker 1: Hands it's, lucent so you can.
Speaker 2: Like it's like pantyhose for your.
Speaker 1: Chest, okay let's take a. Look what IF i just showed up wearing a cheffon like, underwear but there's Nothing i'm not earning. Anywhere it's a cheffon short or, whatever what's it called translucent shorts and you just see all of, it all twig and, berries but it's covered by Pantyhose like that wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Count the, shadow like the shadows under her. Boobs is that shadowing on the? Material the translucent. Material it's so.
Speaker 1: Lucent, yeah it doesn't look like, anything ISN'T i, mean you, know how is the point that to look like a little something like share on the boat when she was doing IF i could turn back time that song was the video is crazy because of. That she was wearing those net net.
Speaker 5: Pants so that's a, shirt is what you're, Saying like that's a clear.
Speaker 1: Shot i'm not, saying, dude that's not a shirt on THE i don't think that's a. Shirt look at her. TATTOOS i see.
Speaker 6: Like a freckle on. HER i don't, know, Guys, yeah whatever my.
Speaker 1: THOUGHTS i don't see ANY i don't see the little paint on. Her you can see her. Nipple look on the. Side you guys are telling me that's covered. Up that's her. Nipple We, no you can literally see her, nipple like full, nipple can you?
Speaker 3: Not?
Speaker 2: Amy, yeah but where's the?
Speaker 1: Areola it's probably it's probably colored so it's not so. Red but it's all. THERE i, MEAN i get.
Speaker 6: IT i don't know where. HER i don't know what's going on.
Speaker 1: Here, again IF i painted my scrotum, green it's still.
Speaker 2: There, yes that is. True, huh it's still. There very, INTERESTING i. KNOW i don't know if it's just they're saying that it was a translucent, translucent which a lot of those sometimes you can't tell from far, away but like up close you can tell that there's something, there AND i can't see anything in, This so that's what's.
Speaker 1: Trick maybe it's so light THOUGH i sit thing on her, Shoulder maybe that's like a dark part of, it and then the rest of it is so, light.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 5: Know props to her though for like feeling comfortable to wear. THAT i would be so, LIKE i don't want to wear. This everyone's looking at?
Speaker 1: Me does her nipple look?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 2: No she does not care if people look at.
Speaker 1: Her. Huh all, right everybody's just getting more naked more naked every. Year remember When kanye showed up with his girl and she was like, That, yeah.
Speaker 6: It's, like gather, round, kids we're gonna watch The red. Carpet never.
Speaker 5: Mind, Yeah i'll be, Honest like turning The grammy's on when the kids are at, home it's, like oh SHOULD?
Speaker 1: I i don't, Know, well the broadcast show is not gonna be as crazy because their sec rules and regulations for broadcasting red carpets on what or just pictures we see? Online but, Yeah cable has none of those rules. Broadcast does everybody their?
Speaker 3: Stories? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Any all?
Speaker 10: Good every?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay and yeah we DID i Did?
Speaker 1: Eddie remember my.
Speaker 8: Story here we.
Speaker 2: Go eddie did one on aliens or. Something. Movies we talked about movies and then we talked about. Astronauts lunchworks did something about like a gator or, something and then you talked about note, gator, alligator. Crocodile. Uh morgan did the bar chair AND i Did savannah's mom is?
Speaker 1: Missing what DID i?
Speaker 2: Do you've done a. LOT i don't, know.
Speaker 1: So what Was?
Speaker 2: LUNCHBOXES i just remembers talking about, gators, iguana.
Speaker 6: REPTILES i knew where we went with the.
Speaker 1: Story he did, good good, job thank.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 1: Uh elderly guy In england used just three million dollar jackpot to build a lucrative drug. Empire so he wins the lottery and turns it into big drug empire by producing fake prescription pills from his rural. COTTAGE i did an Interview amy For Bobby cast WHEN i went TO la for a couple of. Days and one of the people we were talking with she had this show on THAT geo Called, trafficked and she has a podcast Called The Hidden, third AND i was asking her about cartel members In. AMERICA i was just, like how much of the cartel is In? America and she was like a, lot and they're all normal white. Guys they're not Even mexican. Guys So Mariana, benzeleerz who does the Show traffic for five seasons on that, geo and she has a podcast Called The Hidden third in this it will go up, eventually probably the next few, weeks but she like would spend time with the cartel In, mexico like go, down be with them for, days AND i was, like just not so much other white guys in the, cartel was, like how much of the cartel is actually Influencing? America she's like all over and what turns out people just in drugs then just get connected to the cartel down In mexico and they end up living in all these. Cities but it's white, cartel white people In, America. Americans huh crazy interesting mm. HMM i think she's whole episode on that too where she goes into world real towns and talks with cartel members cover their. Face.
Speaker 7: Hmm.
Speaker 2: Interesting so they're like white guys that are they in real parts or are They i'm picturing like are they prominent white?
Speaker 1: Businessmen, no there are people who are already in drugs in some form or, fashion like selling, drugs and then that world they end up meeting somebody who's attached to the, cartel like we come work for the, cartel then they end up being cartel.
Speaker 2: Members gotcha? Interesting bobby cast takes a. TURN i don't know about a.
Speaker 1: Turn that's the whole reason she was coming.
Speaker 2: On, well it's not your usual. Content cartel.
Speaker 5: Trafficking, Oh amy's in now?
Speaker 2: Before, no, no, no, no, no that's not What i'm. Saying it's, like, okay, Yeah Bailey, Zimmerman Kenny, Jesney Blake shelton. Cartel, yeah we've.
Speaker 1: Off sometimes they don't do country.
Speaker 3: Music.
Speaker 1: YEAH a semi tru crash closed northbound lanes OF us one fifty one as a bunch of beer cakes fell out of the truck after the. Accident oh that's, COOL tmj four with that. Story according to The sheriff's, office the crash happened after a sixty one year old truck operator left the roadway and struck a guard. Rail several beer kegs were. Out let's they stay, cold huh oh, yeah.
Speaker 5: Ice school and IF i were in college grabbing high, school let's, boys let's go get as many kegs as we can. Today what AM i gonna do with a Keg, oh my.
Speaker 2: GOSH i had friends in high, school well new guys in high. School actually they were kind of my. Friends they would Steal they would go do beer when trucks were.
Speaker 6: Unloading they would know when the.
Speaker 2: The gas station was getting the. Ring they would go jack. THAT i was, like it's crazy to me what they would. Do they would steal all the beer for the.
Speaker 1: Weekend, yeah, yeah you guys are actually like you did?
Speaker 8: That, no, no, no we all, RIGHT i tell you by murder he.
Speaker 1: Said he's, like, yeah he hsu to do.
Speaker 8: That we they would pull the you stole?
Speaker 1: Beer, yes, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 8: EXACTLY i don't care if You why DO i care if you believe? Me But i'll tell you the.
Speaker 4: Story it would park on one side of the gas, pump and so one side of the truck you could, see but you could pull up on the other side and they'd have the doors.
Speaker 8: Open they'd be.
Speaker 4: Inside they would never see your car because you pull up on the far side throw it.
Speaker 2: In so did you ever physically get?
Speaker 6: Out?
Speaker 2: OKAY i BELIEVE i.
Speaker 1: DON'T i think he probably heard friends talking about, it and now he's saying he did, it because there's no way to prove he. Didn't we already live about all kinds of, crap delivering a baby in the post, OFFICE i, mean shark in his paddle.
Speaker 8: Boat what do we gotta down?
Speaker 1: Lying oh that's.
Speaker 2: True So, eddie did you ever physically steal?
Speaker 5: It, NO i didn't do. It but there were a lot of, guys so the seniors before our, year, senior our senior. Year they one of the, guys his, neighbor like some guy who lives in the, neighborhood would stop the beer truck because he had early morning. Deliveries they found this. Out they popped the lock one night and it.
Speaker 3: Was full of.
Speaker 5: Beers it supplied all of spring, break like forty cases of, beer and no one had to buy beer for spring. Break this is our junior. Year so then our senior, year the guys are, like, guys that truck is still, there we gotta do it. Again they did it. Again they stole like sixty. Cases it was. CRAZY i, remember.
Speaker 1: You get in real trouble if you got.
Speaker 5: CAUGHT i remember going to the condo that they were staying at and seeing all the. Beer i'm, like you guys are. Nuts that's.
Speaker 1: Crazy there's A TikTok, challenge the door kicking, challenge or someone walks up to the front door of random, house puts their back to, it and then mule kicks it and like damages or opens the. Door these challenges get dumber and. Dumber, Yeah like that's. It you walk out to a door that's not yours in your neighborhood or a, house you put your back to, it and you mule kick it.
Speaker 8: Open but, WHY i mean that's like really get.
Speaker 1: Shot, yeah well that's what they're.
Speaker 8: Saying LIKE i DON'T i don't even get why that's.
Speaker 1: In, Deltona. Florida Dosani sid that's a person's. Name you think it was like a wrestler or, Something but just somebody did this door kick thing to her front, door which then allowed her dog to escape and got hit by a.
Speaker 5: Car, great see you.
Speaker 1: Guys after an, investigation detectives say they're confident they have enough evidence to make an. Arrest Click orlando with that. Story but that is a New TikTok. Challenge the mule kick.
Speaker 8: Dang.
Speaker 5: Lunchbox you want to go, viral, dude.
Speaker 1: He doesn't want to go.
Speaker 8: Viral door there's still some beer that's not really going. Viral have you seen any of?
Speaker 3: Them? MANY i have.
Speaker 5: Not, Yeah i'm not really challenge because you haven't seen.
Speaker 2: It it's viral because there's so many things that go. Viral we don't only see, right, WELL i.
Speaker 8: MEAN i, guess but no one in here has seen. It so it's not.
Speaker 2: Okay WHEN i talk to you all about stuff and cheese and the sweet, potatoes y'all hadn't seen, it BUT i get so much of the rest of the world.
Speaker 1: Had, YEAH i know there's so much stuff that goes viral that we don't.
Speaker 2: See, Yes like it just.
Speaker 5: Depends speaking of that girl that keeps making, JINGLES i, mean, dude all her videos that they pop up on my on my TikTok have millions of Views i've heard just LIKE i got a new One Da Da, Girl, yeah doctor, girl and she'll just pick a random company now LIKE i got a new, one and all she does is just like sing a little jingle like Nothing da da. Books it's got millions of. Views good for.
Speaker 1: Her what are you doing? Today, well my son doesn't have. School they're still out.
Speaker 2: Today they, canceled they got we got a call last. Night he's technically with his, dad BUT I i HAVE i met the house more during the, day so like WHEN i leave, Here i'll. Go SO i was, like, hey just drop them off it my house when you go to, work and Then i'll hang with. It and then then you can pick him up at like three or, four So i'll hang out with him for a few hours and then a basketball game at.
Speaker 5: Four they're having.
Speaker 6: It oh, really, well it's this it's my boyfriend's.
Speaker 2: Kid they actually had school. Today his daughter, didn't but his sons. Did and it's weird because their schools are like right by each. Other and but the game is at. Four it's the last one of the school, season SO i think they just want to kind of make it.
Speaker 6: Happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah fun at those.
Speaker 2: Define fun.
Speaker 5: Fun you enjoy.
Speaker 2: It, YES i don't have to. Go that's the thing about it not being your own. KID i don't have. TO i want to, though specifically because it is his last game of the, season and like it's the younger. ONE i feel like he gets more excited If i'm. There at LEAST i see sometimes in his, face like he'll look at the stands and be like oh and.
Speaker 1: The i'm, like, oh, hey and, pors does he look at you Guns, no.
Speaker 2: No, no but he looks his dad a. Lot in, fact his dad like sometimes his dad will even say with me because he goes and like hides because his boys will look for him so, much and he's, LIKE i don't want them looking for. ME i don't want them they get to like they want to find. Me and also his older. Son it kind of throws his son off even though he looks for, him but then when he knows he's, there it throws him. Off so sometimes my boyfriend will be like in a corner like watching the game tucked.
Speaker 6: Away i'm, like what are you? Doing and he's, LIKE i don't want to ruin.
Speaker 1: Their Stephen, hawking when your boyfriends, hiding did you notice you do? That you're, like, hey kind of and you kind of like look like did you guys notice her doing? That doings Of Stephen hawking is know what to? Do that's WHY i was. Asking, no or like he, hides but you look like like he's, like.
Speaker 8: Did like a hide?
Speaker 1: Base but you did do like a Like Stephen Hawking and she's, like my boyfriend's, LIKE i can't wait to watch my.
Speaker 2: Kid, okay that's not WHAT i meant to.
Speaker 1: DO i don't.
Speaker 2: Know it's just like he'll be hiding and like peaking. Out so WHATEVER i sent the. Stands, YES i have fun and they're. Not they're like an. Hour it's not a big it's less than an. Hour it's not a big good.
Speaker 1: Deal but IF i asked the question is it, fun then you, say define.
Speaker 5: FUN i don't think it's fine, Fun and then it took you like five minutes to kind of answer.
Speaker 2: IT i, mean they're, good SO i liked. It they're good and they like you, know it's it's more fun when they're in and they have the ball and they're.
Speaker 1: Playing, well there's value to you being.
Speaker 2: There, yeah that's.
Speaker 6: Good so THAT'S i, mean, yeah let's. Listen it is fun when your kids are good at.
Speaker 5: Sports do you talk to other? Moms are you like part of like? Moms?
Speaker 8: Oh good questions.
Speaker 2: Define just kidding? Good, yeah we talked to other. People, yes there's some moms there that definitely like it'll either be hide at the beginning or by at the, end or IF i sit by them then, yeah there'll be some. Conversation but, Yes i've gotten to.
Speaker 6: WHERE i know.
Speaker 1: Them we're going to tour the hospital today just to go look, like so you know exactly where to.
Speaker 8: Go i'm, Smart, Yeah i'm.
Speaker 2: Smart you've been doing lots of really smart prepping.
Speaker 6: Things i'm. Impressed, like y'all are on.
Speaker 1: It, y'all we're on. It we're going to do that this.
Speaker 5: Afternoon you think it's going to be. Fun define.
Speaker 1: We're a little. Exciting, yeah, yeah you, know like we kind of. HAVE i may have mentioned this. Before we have a can't do. Over we've Been you, CAN'T i. Shouldn't they. Can't you shouldn't spend over two nights, away BUT i, Shouldn't like If i'm, Working i'll talk about this in the, show the sports, Show Sports.
Speaker 5: SHOW i.
Speaker 1: Think so like we, went we're going to the Super. BOWL i would say all four days and go to the, game BUT i can't be gone for more than two days at, most just in case there's a guys who goes on the you know who knows early. Labor so it used to be not a big, deal but now it's like we went to la we weren't even gone a full calendar. Day so we left and came back On saturday, evening Left friday, afternoon came back On saturday evening and taped all the interviews and so it's like not really being gone as much, now even like we go on the, CRUISE i can't be gone as much AS i would like to be, gone BECAUSE i can't be trapped out on the, water in the middle of the water and not have a way to get back in case something were to. Happen so we're in that stage of. It, hey let's go over To. Aris we're talking about stuff getting stuck in kids and. Noses, Hey, aris what's going?
Speaker 3: On, hey good.
Speaker 11: Morning SO i just wanted to call. IN i had a funny. Story, Now so my, son he was about maybe two or three at the, time and he decided to find a screw and put it in his. Mouth now at the, time you know him and my, daughter you, know they was just playing and jumping on the. Bed SO i go in, and you, know play with, him and he starts joking And i'm, like, oh what's going? On so look in his mouth and there's a. Screw so, me trying to be superhero, dad try to get it. Out never do. That by the, way he ends up he ends up swallowing.
Speaker 10: It so we ended up spending you, know two nights in acting children's hospital waiting for him to poop it, out like and he still hasn't learned his lesson because he likes to chew on water bottle.
Speaker 7: Caps he's.
Speaker 1: Ten, now if a kid swallows a, screw obviously it goes into their intestines and you need him to pass. It is that something you need to go to the hospital for just generally, speaking or does it happen so many times a kid's swallowing stuff that they say just let it, Pass like what's the right thing to do?
Speaker 11: There, Okay SO i think THAT i think it really, depends like with the, screw like you had a sharp point on, it, right so it's, like, yeah the way he swallowed, it it was head, backwards so that kind of that kind of worked out so that way he. Could but if IT i went the other, Way i'm thinking thinking it might have punctured his intestines or something like. That but you, know they really just was, Like, okay we'll do AN x ray and we'll let them poop it, out so that that's really what it. Is BUT i would, say depending on the side of the, screw how you swallowed, IT i would always get it checked. Out assurance might be.
Speaker 1: Crazy, YEAH i could see where a sharp edge on the back of a nail would definitely risk some tearing more than just a flat end, screw although that could still do some damage to. You BUT i bet you were so relieved it was in that.
Speaker 3: Poop, yeah it was LIKE i.
Speaker 11: LISTENED i Was i'll cry that night because it was just me lookle, kids And i'm, like, NO i ever want to experience. That so now every TIME i see him chewing something like spit it, out spit it out LIKE i got the double check his.
Speaker 3: Food i'm just.
Speaker 1: Kidding, Well, RIS i appreciate that. Call glad it all worked. Out thanks for calling the. Show, hey thanks for talking to me all, right see letter, Man, hey let's roll some voicemails, here give me voicemail number.
Speaker 12: One please love That amy reviewed a book On Tuesday, Reviewesday. Sabi you had mentioned that do you think people wouldn't like listening to the the book? Reviews BUT i think people. WOULD i would love to hear what you guys are reading. Podcasts you're listening to things that are outside of movies and. SHOWS i love the movies and show, recommendations BUT i would love to hear more of what you guys do.
Speaker 1: Outside or reviews of, them and on the podcast we can definitely do. That BUT i don't think populistly, speaking that most people read. Books everybody watches, shows or most people watch. Movies so in the, podcast, sure no. Problem but like on the radio, show where it's very much we have a limited time to grab. People some people casually. Listening if you're listening on the, podcast you are dialed, in and we also know that since you hit play on that, podcast you're gonna give us a little bit more benefit of. Doubt if you're not super entertained because you downloaded, it you're streaming, it you got to go back into your phone change it. Out so, yeah definitely we can do that on the. Podcast BUT i don't think that reviewing books is the best thing for us to do on the radio. Show, NO i don't think most people read.
Speaker 2: BOOKS i, mean, yeah, no makes.
Speaker 1: Sense everybody watches. Shows, yeah, YES i would.
Speaker 2: Say that's far more entertaining for.
Speaker 1: People all, right give me number two, PLEASE i have some good.
Speaker 3: NEWS i hit A fantasy five In florida fifty two, thousand. Dollars Lunch. Box, sorry if you say, this please put a voice change. WRONG i don't want anyone to know. Me thanks a, lot good, luck Lunch.
Speaker 1: Box love you guys that is affected by the.
Speaker 2: Boy, Yeah i'm gonna make. SENSE i was, like this might be the.
Speaker 1: Deepest it was, scary and we thought it was, right Said, Fred i'm too sexy for. Me in play of beginning of that, AGAIN i have my love too sexy for my. Love love all, Right next one, Up.
Speaker 7: Eddie my coworker's husband needs a, liver and it's my understanding that it is a living donor in which they take like a part of your.
Speaker 12: LIVER i guess and throw.
Speaker 5: It but either way and you can save my coworkers husband's.
Speaker 7: LIFE i don't know where's a shot.
Speaker 5: MAN i never thought about a.
Speaker 2: Liver, well, yeah and that'll.
Speaker 5: That'll, regenerate, right and give all of it, away so you get. You they take a sliver and then it just kind of grows back of.
Speaker 1: Him sliver would be the.
Speaker 2: Chunk, MAYBE i don't.
Speaker 1: Know Section we've.
Speaker 5: Talked about, kidneys we've talked about bone, marrow all kinds of. Things never the. Liver that's interesting is that more doable for. YOU i mean the whole regeneration to me is sounds.
Speaker 1: Cooler basically starfish in.
Speaker 5: There, yeah like the. Kidney you you donate it and it's, gone but you have another. One you have another. One BUT i mean you were given to. Whatever but the, liver the fact that it can kind of grow. Back i'll think about that.
Speaker 1: Time you'll look into think about. That i'll look into. It give me the next.
Speaker 7: ONE i remember at the beginning of last, Year lunchbox is supposed to learn to sing imagined by The, beatles supposed to learn it throughout the year and perform it In december at the end of the. Year san update on That love the.
Speaker 1: Show he did not learn.
Speaker 8: It, YEAH i, mean let me tell, you singing is just very hard and.
Speaker 1: Difficult and that's the same, word, right hard and.
Speaker 2: Difficult, yeah you wanted to put emphasis on it.
Speaker 4: Though, yeah it doesn't matter how much you, Practice, like rhythm is just SOMETHING i don't think you can.
Speaker 8: Learn you either have it or you.
Speaker 5: Don't, well that's, interesting, Man i've never seen you as a guy to just give.
Speaker 3: Up.
Speaker 8: Yeah, no, no, No i'm quitting.
Speaker 1: Era, no you didn't, Try, NO i did. TRY i did only the first. Day then you agreed you would train to sing it better at the end of the, year.
Speaker 4: Right BUT i JUST i don't THINK i ever got. Better H LIKE i would sing it around the. House i'm, like, man that's still. Terrible so would you say that you said you were going to do something and then you. Didn't, Oh, NO i would SAY i didn't accomplish my. GOAL i didn't SAY i promised That i'm going to nail.
Speaker 3: It can.
Speaker 1: Commit, yeah but you don't even at tempt.
Speaker 8: It, well you didn't give me the. Platform must go play.
Speaker 1: IT i would, say you're right on.
Speaker 5: That it sounds like.
Speaker 11: It how is he?
Speaker 5: Right because you said you were going to do.
Speaker 1: You would sing it and you did not learn to sing.
Speaker 5: It, Boom, NO i didn't learn to sing.
Speaker 8: It, WELL i can sing it all you.
Speaker 5: Want he needs to be a.
Speaker 1: Lawyer like, now it trues. Me he does it all.
Speaker 12: Right next, ONE i was listening To lunchbox talk about his bad luck at home and his insurance and things it's going.
Speaker 8: Wrong BUT i was.
Speaker 12: Wondering about that haunted doll that he had a few years, ago AND i think he took it home and. Stuff maybe that's the source of all of his bad.
Speaker 11: Luck just curious what y'all.
Speaker 8: THOUGHT i mean that could be.
Speaker 4: IT i, mean that haunted doll was in that house and it was everything seems going, wrong BUT i don't.
Speaker 2: KNOW i paid him three hundred dollars to take that doll BECAUSE i was supposed to go to my. House.
Speaker 5: Yeah we destroyed that dollard at my.
Speaker 2: House, yeah BUT i, mean it's still crazy to me that this this bad stuff could be happening to, me but it's happening to him interesting all for three hundred.
Speaker 8: Dollars, oh it's cost me way more than three hundred.
Speaker 2: DOLLARS i, mean that's WHAT i, Mean, like would you make that deal.
Speaker 1: TODAY i don't think the doll is, well, Yes i'm.
Speaker 8: NOT i don't believe it's the Doll.
Speaker 1: Okay this crap was happening to him before the Doll oh was?
Speaker 8: It, yes it happened WHEN i was a.
Speaker 4: KID i was like four years, old and we walked behind the tennis course and my brother found a twenty dollars bill AND i found a dollar and thirty two.
Speaker 1: Cents, huh world hates, Me, okay probably more of a karma. Thing if you believe in, KARMA.
Speaker 2: I, know but Like, bobby you've had stuff happen to you or. WHATEVER i think it's just a different in attitude and, perspective and like his just piles on and seems worse because he focuses on, it like you have, Said, oh this happens to, me and also, Well i'm still grateful for. This you're not, like oh the world hates.
Speaker 5: Me like you, know, Well bobby's. Lucky Though bobby is.
Speaker 2: LUCKY i wonder if it's because of his attitude towards.
Speaker 5: Things so what's your attitude when you go to the roulette?
Speaker 1: TABLE i think she's talking, about you, know growing up in poverty and mom dying and dad, leaving well even, recently like fundamental stuff that like didn't happen in. Lunchbox, yeah he complains about being eighteen dollars and seventy cents short behind the tennis.
Speaker 5: COURT i see what you're.
Speaker 2: Saying, yeah, yeah like stuff happens at his. House but if stuff happens at your, house you share, it but you. Don't woe is me on? It like the world is against you because.
Speaker 8: What happens in his house lots of?
Speaker 1: Stuff, yeah, man WHAT i mentioned have like seventy five thousand dollars in. REPAIRS i got to do the.
Speaker 5: Backyard that was a big.
Speaker 8: DEAL i MEAN i had a whole three holes in my. Roof that was a lot of.
Speaker 2: Money, Yeah but never once in it Did bobby, Say, oh the world hates, me the world is against.
Speaker 1: Me you kept your holes hold so you could try to get on a reality show and then you used.
Speaker 4: Insurance, correct the reality show screwed me because they SAID i was going to be a block and then they never called me.
Speaker 8: Again and what happened to that? Show or like.
Speaker 2: Somebody randomly Hit bobby's car and he. Wasn't he was just, like, oh, yeah And i'm having to drive a loaner for a little. Bit like he wasn't like the world is against.
Speaker 4: ME i got hit going they were going. Six he never hit the, brakes and, yeah pretty. DIFFERENT i don't.
Speaker 2: Know, yeah it just files on because of, LIKE i don't.
Speaker 1: KNOW i do think it's a big. Focus it's part of his. Identity, YEAH i think he now if he doesn't get, it he has to find it because part of his identity is the world that's always screwing him.
Speaker 8: Over just show me some good.
Speaker 1: News it doesn't.
Speaker 2: Normally healthy kids.
Speaker 8: When i've been, HEALTHY i haven't been healthy in seven.
Speaker 5: Months, man your, kids your?
Speaker 2: Kids oh, sorry, yeah your health is you're.
Speaker 5: Healthy that's another.
Speaker 1: Story world hates world. Aids SO i did see Where Bucksatani phil has predicted six more weeks of.
Speaker 8: Winter, yeah, shadows, ice, storms anything?
Speaker 5: There nothing?
Speaker 1: There this? Groundhog how does this think stand? Business what do you? Mean BECAUSE i would, think like in the nineteen, forties people actually believe this, crap and, obviously like in the seventies or, eighties you, realize, oh this is just a little goofy thing that we. Do but now why do people even? CARE i think. Nostalgia but people that are now celebrating nostalgia aren't even alive when the nostalgia was. Built, like nostalgia mostly is for things that you lived when you were a.
Speaker 5: Kid don't they all like dressing top?
Speaker 1: Hats yeah, yeah, No i'm, saying, yeah it's handler comes. Out he's looking like A Mary poppin's chimney. Sweep SO i wonder if they have multiple groundhogs. Too they keep switching out and they keep naming It Puck Satani, Phil So Puck Satani phil is predicting six more weeks of winter after his handler said he saw a shadow outside of his tree stump On gobbler's. Knob gobbler's. Knob that's funny and.
Speaker 5: They do it at the same. Time, Yeah, Okay so, basically if if the clouds are, Out.
Speaker 1: I'm sure this is a money maker for that, Town, like, oh let's go look where the groundhog.
Speaker 5: Lives, SURE i, MEAN i, guess you, know like IF i didn't have anything to, DO i wouldn't mind going to that town and watching the groundhog come.
Speaker 1: Out what person doesn't have anything to.
Speaker 5: Do i'm just, saying, like what if LIKE i was, retired you, know and LIKE i had AN rv AND i can go WHEREVER i, WANT i would kind of plant to where, like let's go to that town so we can see this Groundhog i've heard about my whole.
Speaker 1: Life phil isn't the only animal consulted for long term weather. Forecasts there are formal and Informal Groundhog day events in many places in THE, Us canada and. Beyond along with the many, groundhogs the winter forecast were credited to An armadello ostriches And nigerian dwarf. Goats oh, YEAH i could get in like the eighteen Hundred you believe this? Crap THEN i don't know science?
Speaker 2: Happened oh come, on it says according to, lore there's only One Puck satawani phil ever who has made predictions since eighteen eighty. Six well that's the case we, got and he reportedly consumes a magical elixir of life and can live. Forever, Yeah, bret, dude what if that was?
Speaker 3: Real?
Speaker 1: Dude what if that were really the? Story right?
Speaker 5: There for?
Speaker 1: Sure oh, way all, right we're. Done thank you guys for listening to the. Podcast Tomorrow Blake. Shelton But Blake shelton will be on The bobbycast to tomorrow On netflix if you guys want to check that. Out all, right that is. It we will see you guys. Tomorrow by everybody missed the mob us