Speaker 1: Hey, everyone, welcome back to Better Happy. I'm Joe and we are here today with Dale and Cat. Cat and Dale. Congrats. You guys are a couple, right Kale Calale first?
Speaker 2: First, a new couple named Kale that you know are We.
Speaker 1: Said on that it's genetically modified the vegetable that everyone thought was healthy and is actually probably not that good for you. That's what you guys are.
Speaker 3: Actually, it's so true.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the kill is quarantines, but what would be the opposite that?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I guess you gotta.
Speaker 3: Go with Kale for sure.
Speaker 1: How you guys doing. How do you feel after the reunion?
Speaker 3: I feel good after the reunion. Yeah, I thought that.
Speaker 5: I thought sparks were I thought there were some moments where it was going to get super intense, but people kind of reeled it in.
Speaker 3: But there was so much stuff.
Speaker 5: Look, yeah, I'm literally like squeezing Cat during the reunion, like keep.
Speaker 3: It chill, don't burn the stage down.
Speaker 5: But overall, like you know, when you watch stuff back, I think people have an idea of, you know, going into the reunion, they want to say certain things, but everyone kind of held their composure and I think a lot of the fans probably are going to have a lot more clarity about situations that were going on during the season, because even I did like different perspectives, and I thought everyone approached it in a really, really good way, and I think a lot of people squashed some of the issues that they had going on, you know, while airing was going. I know there were some things circulating for sure.
Speaker 6: Why were you guys most nervous about going into the reunion?
Speaker 7: I think I was, like, I can speak for myself, seeing how everybody kind of was moving in real time with the way while it was airing made me realize, like, oh, people are like they're not afraid to say anything or do anything, or whatever that case may be. So I was just, I guess more nervous about things getting really elevated and heated and leaving without any kind of clarity at the end of the day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I think on my end, the biggest thing was for us just to kind of, you know, take the higher ground, which you know, I knew we would obviously communicate our stance in a lot of situations, but you'll see that throughout the season we were balancing each other out at different times. But the biggest thing is a lot of times if there's some negativity, it's just pet projection. So we didn't need to fall into you know, tit for tat or any of those things. And I again, I thought that.
Speaker 3: It went really, really well. And it's also just good to see everyone.
Speaker 5: You know, that's probably the last time we'll all be in a room together at the same time, So it was a good feeling, but it was I'm happy it's wrapped for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: For you, Cat, it's kind of like a lot of accusations have been thrown at you, so no matter what, going into the reunion, you have to be on like you really can't even go in there like I'm in a happy, healthy relationship with Dale. It's like I am, but I also have to defend myself against everything that kind of went down.
Speaker 7: I think I just wanted to make sure that our relationship was still it expressed and acknowledged and we like didn't take away from it, didn't take away from that relationship, right, And I my biggest thing going into it was that I think people just needed to be held accountable for certain behaviors and things and got to be done in a way that's kind and still like with composure. But as I'm sure we all know, like going into those settings and you kind of put yourself back in that place, and so sometimes your emotions can take over. So just like being very like grounding in yourself so that way you can actually get your point across.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think it was also cool because you know, the whole cast is there, so some of these situations when it's online in social media, you're dealing with it kind of yourself. People aren't going to speak and say too much. But in that setting, I think there were a lot of cast members that stuck up for either of us in situations. We did the same and really spoke about some of those situations that kind of helped just debt it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So I know what you're saying, Dal Everyone does know.
Speaker 3: Everyone knows, everyone knows.
Speaker 6: Where do you guys stand with Sean and Alicia?
Speaker 3: Now I don't have a problem with Sean.
Speaker 5: I think Sean made, you know, he was frustrated and made some you know, decisions that he probably wished he would have handled a little different. Obviously he's not, you know, gonna apologize he did whatever, and he stands by that.
Speaker 3: But I think He also.
Speaker 5: Realized during the reunion that it was a heat of the moment, you know, he was frustrated and it was just digging right. There's bigger things that people go through in relationships than what was expressed on the show. And I think like he understands that it seems like you guys had a good report.
Speaker 7: I mean, even before the reunion, I gave him an olive branch and reached out to him to see if he wanted to talk through anything.
Speaker 8: This is weeks ago, just because in those environments, like things are really.
Speaker 7: Heightened and we're limited in the way we can like communicate our perspective, so we kind of.
Speaker 8: Like swashed what we could.
Speaker 7: But I also realized that like as things are airing, you might like want to kind of lean into that narrative too, So I didn't know how he was going to come into the reunion necessarily. Same with Alicia. Nearly she did not speak before the reunion, Like no outreach was given. So I think that I was able to kind of almost like I guess, give like more perspective and see that there wasn't as much weight in what the accusations were because there wasn't really any like proof or follow up. I was able to like at least feel where they're coming from. I guess their opinions on my character, and I don't want to see like we're not like best friends, but like I don't hold any animosity because that's just like not who I am. I almost like forgive too easily. But I will say, like this experience taught me like how close to keep people and those that like that people might be aut to like hurt you in some capacity and you just have to be a little bit more cautious of that. So that's pretty much like where the I would say, it's it lies, it's just like neutral. I'm never probably going to see them again, so I'd rather just not have any hatred. But as long as like we both were able to speak our truth, that's all I really cared about.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think, you know, just at the end, people kind of tried to, you know, just squash a lot of the large scale like combativeness. And again, like I think that's was the great thing about the reunion coming off it. I think if there was were things that were open ended, people just kind of moved past them, and you know, like.
Speaker 7: Everybody said what they've been trying to say for these last like two while it's airing like, it's been a lot of built up stuff. And I think once everyone was able to see that and say that we're adults, you kind of just like move on in your own ways.
Speaker 8: That doesn't mean that.
Speaker 7: You're going to be like texting each other and be f but you can feel comfortable making a TikTok or.
Speaker 3: Something, you know, So yeah, I just go crazy.
Speaker 7: I'd rather put my energy towards I'm not going to let people like you know, live in my brain.
Speaker 8: Essentially it's over, it's done. I can live in theirs if they want.
Speaker 1: But why so going back to the show accusing you of having an iPad, yeah, and reaching out to your ax or well technically your current boyfriend, is what the accusation was. I think, why do you think he made that up? Because I stand with you in this situation because if you had an iPad, they would have shown it, right and there's really nowhere for you to hide on the show. And I guess I don't know, and you may not even be able to answer for Sean, But where does he pull that out of?
Speaker 4: Is that just like or do you think it didn't start with Sean. Do you think it might have started with your ex?
Speaker 8: I think it was a combination. I do know that.
Speaker 7: What ended up happening when they got voted off and they were put in that hotel was he called my ex and said things about what I was doing in Paradise that ultimately also weren't true, such as like saying I was talking on camera about him cheating on me and kind of getting him rolled up at least sounds like so. I don't really know what was exchanged in that conversation that led him to say something to that extent, But as you see, it was an iPad or was it a laptop? Like, if you're going to speak on something with so much like that has a lot of weight, I think it would be in your best interest to make sure you have your facts aligned. I can't speak on why he did what he did or what she did what she did or said it to that way, but I still don't know from even like what my ex had said. I know that for sure there was no receipts because there's nothing to give, And yeah, I don't know. I do know that it was a lot of Yeah, the conversation that was had was not accurate from both ends.
Speaker 4: Do you think that the accusations changed the way the vote would have gone? No, yeah, it didn't look like it.
Speaker 8: And I said it that I was like, I love where we're at.
Speaker 7: Like I thought that the three final couples were the three final couples that really did deserve to be there, and like had not to say that Bailey and Jeremy didn't, but they face a little bit more adversity in my opinion, But if it was the final four, I would love that too. I just like loved that we were where we were at, and I felt like we deserved to be there, and whatever happened afterwards, I was I was fine with anybody who were to win or deserved to lave as like a little bit more financially stable from the money. So when we lost the challenge and it came down to Justin Spencer from an outsider looking in, obviously they would be the couple to go forward, just based on their relationship that they saw. But I've always said it's hard because not one couple is better than the other. It's we're all in our own relationships and I think we all have our own unique things It just depends, but yeah, they definitely Yeah, like that.
Speaker 5: Home, we knew like with the pointed Questions challenge or whatever, as we're reading through the you know, the questions that you know are going to be asked and we you know, are tallying stuff up. We knew there was no way we were winning.
Speaker 3: That and people off. But it's also like, I feel like we were very direct.
Speaker 5: If we didn't agree with something, you know, we communicated it. And yeah, we were pretty firm with like, you know, I let most people know if I was voting for him right before the Rose ceremony, so they always knew where I stood. And when people are coming back, even if there's not ill will uh, some of those things are gonna definitely come back around. And also just the nature of it, right, but some of the people who had left it, it was gonna be a tough go for us. But we said even going into it, like We're not going to sit and beg anybody for shit. We're gonna you know, be who we are. We can express and people can see, you know, how we built this here in Paradise. But ultimately it was out of our control that point, so whatever happened, we were good and uh, you know a little a little conflict at the end, but I think that set the foundation for us to you know, reset really look.
Speaker 8: At it helped me.
Speaker 7: I was like, Oh, this man is going to stand by me without even knowing anything. Like that's incredible. Like that actually like made our relationship so much stronger. I think they wanted it to do the opposite, but it was literally the weight of the world like put into real test timing and in that situation, and it really helped me like see him for who he fully fully is, and you don't really get.
Speaker 8: That opportunity that much in those settings.
Speaker 1: So kind of you think do you think do you think if Dale had a few more roses in him he would have handled that differently? No, Dale, I want to ask you a serious question. Dal You did really handle that like very mature. It was very mature of you, because I think most people in that situation and on that show, and it is a pressure cooker and there's so much to think about and you're near the end would have been like, well, what the fuck is going on here? Do you have a boyfriend? I mean, this all seems pretty legit. What is going on? Why did you handle it the way you did.
Speaker 5: I mean, for me, whatever situation happened, it's something that we could have the conversations and figure it out after the fact. I don't think it was handled the right way. I would have never handled it in that setting. And yeah, there were definitely moments where I really had to bite my tongue because I wanted to pop off, but it didn't serve anything, and it was less about me and it was more about Kat in that situation, you know, regardless of what happened, Like I was going to be fine, right, Like if there's hurt and everything, that's okay. But you know, there was never a time where I was I was going to try to throw her under the bus and pile on. But like it was really really intense in real time. I go for a walk and the entire group of everybody's walking with me, Sean comes over, Andrew, Jeremy, everybody, and there we're.
Speaker 3: Trying to look out for you. We just want you to be happy, like YadA, YadA, YadA.
Speaker 5: And in all those settings too, I was like, look, I don't care what's going on right now. All I care about is how Cat's doing and whatever else comes out like we can figure it out, but this whole situation, like, I'm just kind of done with it, So you can say whatever you want, it's not going to change how I'm going to act. I'm grown, I'm fine, like, but I want to, you know, make sure she's okay. And we could work everything else out and figure it out after the fact, so I don't know, I'm always going to go to the source. And it did create you know, where we had to have some conversations after the fact, but that's all stuff that we could work out.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: We had gone through the whole Paradise experience together, so like we were going to finish it together.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it was it was a lot longer in real time.
Speaker 7: It was like he was going for a while, and that's when I started to have a panic attack because I was like I just felt like so powerless in that moment, and it was less about what he was saying.
Speaker 8: It was more about the environment and like where that brought me back.
Speaker 7: To, and I was just in no capacity to even speak to anyone, and all I cared about was Dale. So yeah, it was a lot more intense. And then even after you came back out, it sounded like it was really really a lot. So he did really.
Speaker 2: Well, if you guys, but if more rosees, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know now.
Speaker 8: Handled that, but he probably said a lot more.
Speaker 2: I don't worry, I am.
Speaker 3: I am good the moment, I didn't have as many roses.
Speaker 7: Like the Goldens were very very taken aback by that, because like they're like, what is this behavior?
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you know, came at me like super sideways like if and again at the end of the day, it was just an intense environment and my main thing is like, look like I'm not even trying to hear this right now, Like this has been going on for X amount of time. Let me find Kat, let me make sure she's okay, we can talk, we can figure this out in the morning.
Speaker 3: And I just kind of left it at that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, Kat, going on paradise, How would you have described your relationship with your ex at the time.
Speaker 7: With my axe at the time, definitely not in a relationship, like there was no boyfriend girlfriend. I was seeing a few different people prior to going to Paradise, him being one of them, and he we reconnected probably like I would say, a month before I had left, But that was always known that I was going and you know, I've said this, and I think Hill Great wasn't the healthiest and it was one of those kind of attachments that I think we both needed to separate and see what was going to be the case. And that's what I used Paradise for. So I was coming in hopeful but still like fearful of the experience. It hasn't worked out so great in the beginning or in the previous years. So I wasn't like, oh, I'm for sure going to meet someone, like in my head, I'm not like I'm going to leave knowing or with my person again. It was very open to like possibly just coming home alone and that was okay. But I think just like an average like you know, normal dating, seeing someone but with no like attachments to our titles, to our relationship at all, and he can one hundred percent testify to that and agree to that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the Rosta or even Andrew said in the reunion like it's like, yo, whatever happens, because at the end, it's like close, any loose ends that.
Speaker 8: But I was dating stuff.
Speaker 7: A lot of people were dating because like that's what we're allowed to do. Like I think in previous years, we were like, let's not live our life before because we want to find our person in paradise. But we learned that that's not always going to be the case. And if you do limit yourself prior, then you almost come in with so much like expectations of how you're supposed to leave.
Speaker 8: And then that changed.
Speaker 5: Johnnerry talked about that, like really clearly that he felt because the build up to Paradise was so intense for him, and like each time, like if it wasn't someone that he was matching with, it, he just got lower and lower and just felt less.
Speaker 7: He gave up all my links before and like, so that was just something I wasn't willing to do in this time, Like I was still going to date and live my.
Speaker 8: Life and and go on a dating show. Like why are you going to stop dating? We're going on a dating show.
Speaker 4: So if you guys had made it to the end, you're the only couple. Okay, five hundred k is on the table. Do you think you one of you might have taken the money? Like is it something you thought about or talked about at all?
Speaker 1: And to add on to that real quick, do we know like if you could there have been a side deal made.
Speaker 3: Could like you could take the money and then just figure it out after.
Speaker 2: That's that's what we've been wondering.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I would have to have something in writing where I'm like, you better share that with me. But if it came down to, like should we give up half a million dollars and when we could just after, Like I just I didn't understand how you could choose love our money when like we have free will.
Speaker 3: So you never thought about that or conversation.
Speaker 8: I didn't even know that was an option, Like, we didn't even think about that.
Speaker 7: But if it was five hundred k, that's different than two hundred and fifty k too, even like it's just I don't really know.
Speaker 8: What we would do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I never really thought about that, like some people are because a lot like Kathy's like I take them money and you know, and then even we're like, oh, yeah, we could take the money.
Speaker 3: And then we could just do this after anyway, because so I didn't understand that, I think until you're in that situation. But uh, it'd be a conversation, you know.
Speaker 1: I think the show, I think the show needs to draw a clearer line on that. What it means to take the money and what it means to not take the money, because like yeah, like.
Speaker 4: Because Joe and I was like, we're definitely I'm at the very least seriously considering taking it. I'm probably taking it, and then I'm gonna be like, but we'll split it on the back end and then we'll date the minute we get out of here, like we're get we're getting both somehow.
Speaker 2: So they need to have some definitive rules.
Speaker 3: You know, there's there's no there's no rules, are you you know?
Speaker 8: So season was let me throw something at the wall and see what, you know stick, So that was one.
Speaker 5: Let's take the money and then we'll just meet up after and we'll just keep doing this thing.
Speaker 7: Trying to I think that was one of the things that these are like the kinks that they're going to work out, And I think ares was kind of like the guinea pigs for even the challenges, Like, yeah, the first time doing something like this, so I'm giving them grace.
Speaker 3: But I mean we didn't have to make the decision, so it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: You guys are officially boyfriend and girlfriend, correct.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we are officially you know, after the show, like we definitely.
Speaker 1: Can't don't go on any other dating shows.
Speaker 3: Cat, you're like starting the relationship.
Speaker 5: But we were very very open on like how this works, like what needs to happen, things that had come up with with both of us, and you know, so I think like that that initial month was really.
Speaker 8: Like getting the kinks out, getting yeah.
Speaker 5: I'd say, getting the kinks out, and then also like addressing things very very you know, upfront and everything like that, and without question, you know, like August is and you know, the strongest moving in the right direction, and it just takes time because when you're in paradise and you're in like this controlled environment, you're in a routine each and every day.
Speaker 3: And then you know, the way it ended, there were.
Speaker 5: Things that you know, we had to communicate about, and you don't have crossover in each other's lives, you know, so like I mean even yeah, she ain't even like can't do with any of my friends yet.
Speaker 7: Well, the thing is just like what I learned the first time, It's like you have paradise, you have this place where like it's you know, La La land, but then you have your work and you have your priorities, and you have your family and you have things and it's like, Okay, how do we make each other fit into that? And that's like a very big test And then through the fact that we're watching something on television abount relationship outside opinions. Then you have to throw into the fact that we can't even live a normal life, like which keeps us more separate because he does stuff for work that like I wouldn't be able to do. So it was a lot of things that like I feel like, if we can get through those hard moments after is that's the best thing ever. And I feel like it's a really good testimony to any relationship in this franchise that has been able to come through.
Speaker 3: But and you really start the relationship kind of now, yeah.
Speaker 8: Really really like phases calling the space two plus Phase two plus Phase one is air or filming.
Speaker 7: Phase two is airing and trying to But like us, being private was so hard, Like he wouldn't even go into your as station with me. It was like crazy, But he was still able to meet my family and everything. We got a hotel like privately and it was awesome, like still being able to share my life with him, and he's rent all my best friends and yeah, we were able to do as much as we could in private, but now I feel like, because when the fun.
Speaker 1: Can actually begin, well, how do you plan on navigating the opposite coast right now? Because, yeah, New York City and Diego, that is more difficult.
Speaker 5: I don't think through the end of the year, like, I don't think it's going to be that difficult. You know, Cat's schedule is a little bit more restrictive than mine. Obviously, you know, I'll still be traveling and things like that, but you know, I've also to start off September. You know, I'm spending as much time here as I can. We've already got trips planned to New York Saint Martin in November.
Speaker 3: We haven't put those dates yet.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so there's you know, we're still getting a lot of time, and some of that gap is going to be closed, like in a random location, right.
Speaker 3: I've been in.
Speaker 7: Long distance relationships like a lot and it was hard. But in this one, even in the fact that we haven't been able to live our normal life, I've seen him more on a monthly basis that I had in my actual real life long distance relationships. I think he has the means and ability to make that effort and prioritize like connection, and as long as we're both moving to that, then I think that's going to be.
Speaker 8: That's what keeps it totally fine.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because it's not like you're like in New York twenty four to seven, like and we're like living in this like different time zone. Like he'll stay here for a week at a time, and like now I can actually go there and stuff like that, or go with him on his little trips I'm just going to tag along on but I don't.
Speaker 8: Yeah, And that was one of my first questions too, because I didn't really want to do that.
Speaker 7: But his previously ship was long distance and it was never an issue and that kind of made me feel a little bit more comfortable, Like, Okay, despite the distance, it can still make it work. And as long as we're both working towards bridging that gap ultimately when the time is right, then I think that's what matters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, because I mean if both people want to make it work, you can make it work.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And y'allah, I mean y'all know obviously, like.
Speaker 5: You know, with how your relationship with I don't know how long it was till you were you know in the same.
Speaker 3: Day he love you, guys, nobody takes it takes time.
Speaker 5: You can have ideas like and I have a lot of flexibility, but you know, it still takes time to transition and then make a decision on what's right. You know, you also have to look at the future of like okay, like two years from now, like where.
Speaker 3: Where do you want to be?
Speaker 5: And so those conversations are easy ones to have.
Speaker 3: It's it's not difficult.
Speaker 5: She knows some of the core plans and things that I have to do for whether it's business you know, uh, tax purposes, all those like types of things. But right now, like those are things that all work itself out and we're not putting too much pressure on it. I guess, you know, I just have a few more flights booked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really just about having fun right now, Like that's the biggest thing. And the more you enjoy each other, the more you'll make time to see each other and you in your guys's opinion at the time, do you think if the show is based off of the strongest couples make it to the end, do you agree with the way.
Speaker 8: It ended, like the two that I'm sure like how we all.
Speaker 1: Do you think the two that were the like the end, so Andrew and Alex and Justin Spencer, do you think they at the time wore the two strongest couples.
Speaker 5: I mean, I like we talked about this on the reunion. Everyone has different phases of where they're at and the development, right, you come in at different times. Cat and I in our opinion, like we're as strong as anybody. I think we were very sick. We were very open obviously Spence and Jess we're lock and key. At the beginning, we knew there was no there was no engagement that was happening in Paradise for either of us, and yeah, it just loven't happening.
Speaker 3: But we also went through a lot of things.
Speaker 5: On the show, you know, with people coming in with controversy, a little conflict with us that was really easy for us to move past.
Speaker 10: So I think, and I mean they're beautiful in their own way, Like they have this like quick fast love that I don't think either of them anticipated coming into Paradise to experience.
Speaker 8: And then you have Justin Spencer who are like just so in love, Like I've actually never seen something like that in real time, Like coming off even like I'm like, you guys are so in love, and I think we all just have in Jeremy and Bailey even like the most I think least expected couple, but they, I.
Speaker 5: Mean and Bailey had like a really really good, really good thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they have.
Speaker 7: Each other down, like they hold each other down, and I love that about them. So it's just we all have our own differential, unique qualities in each relationship that it's really difficult to say one is stronger than the other because it just depends on what you determine or like it's subjective, right, But.
Speaker 5: The way the way it finished, like we're not mad about it, obviously we would like to be there, you know, I'll I'll take the take the l which was hard in the physical challenge, but uh yeah, we're good with it.
Speaker 1: And how mad were How mad were you when you lost that challenge on a scale of one through ten, So that I.
Speaker 5: Didn't know, so I tore my triceph before filming got cleared. I didn't realize that I tore my lap as well at the same time until halfway through filming, so like we're getting ready for the final and then spent like I'm talking with Spencer, like, what's.
Speaker 2: What's going to happen? Did you figure it out? Like did you go get checked out?
Speaker 3: I was doing a.
Speaker 5: Like like stretching in a push up in a row and like I.
Speaker 2: Could feel here, I feel the separation.
Speaker 5: Everything is, yeah, torn off the backside of my lap. And it was fine, Like I didn't think anything of it because we didn't have any physical challenges. But the day of the Way to the World, I'm talking with Spencer. I was like, you don't think it's going to be anything physical, right, He's like, oh no, we haven't done anything up until that point.
Speaker 3: And then we get there and we look at each other and I was.
Speaker 7: Like, they wait us the day before too, So I was like, I'm fucked and then crushed out almost after every like it was difficult because He's challenges besides, honestly, the one that we won were so subjective and like difficult to like.
Speaker 5: There were some challenges you weren't going to win, So what were frustrating because you want to win the challenge, you want to get uh immunity and everything. That Way to the World was frustrating because I've never that was the first time in my life I've ever felt at a disadvantage or vulnerable physically if I was fully healthy, Like I couldn't even feel my right side of the body after the challenge, my left side I was fine, this was just destroyed.
Speaker 3: But I also did the challenge.
Speaker 5: I wasn't going to try to back out because it's like, you know, anything can happen, and it's like we're.
Speaker 3: Here, like let's let's just let's just rip it.
Speaker 4: Let's just rip it Dale. What's your horoscope sign? Libra Kat does that work for you?
Speaker 7: I've actually needed a few libras. Surprisingly, it's not about the horoscope. I've already analyzed his birth Turt. I'm pretty sure you're a double Libra actually, But yeah, it's all about balance, and I think that that is what I need most, and so I think he has really kind of just been that like sounding board of balance for both of us essentially.
Speaker 6: But I feel like you guys balance each other in like nice ways.
Speaker 5: Yeah, different ways, but it's I'm also like super like punctual prudent, like like to my detriment, like if it comes logistics, schedules, timing, I'm almost like.
Speaker 3: Obsessive about it. But that's also because of sports.
Speaker 5: I think life is just crazy at times, and there's so many like areas that I have to have like very very detailed, consistent like planning. But it's I also realizing what you know, we've had to kind of navigate is you know, I can't always be on I gotta you know, sometimes just let things ride around this lest the flow be a.
Speaker 7: Little goofy, like just just just feel a little feels. But yeah, he also helps me like that that type of energy mode.
Speaker 8: But it's me too, so thank Yeah, there's a lot of balance.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and well, exciting time for both of us right now.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean listen, I like both of you a lot, and I really think it could work and I hope it does. And next time you're in New York, we should get dinner. But that's really all we got for you today.
Speaker 8: You guys are in New York.
Speaker 3: Yeah, New York.
Speaker 7: Wait, so we could hang out with our friends every New York.
Speaker 8: I love New York.
Speaker 7: My family's from there, so that's like my most visited city. So it's it's awesome. But yeah, we're very excited that we know.
Speaker 3: All the thoughts.
Speaker 5: I don't know if we're doing fashion week, not I don't I don't know about the fashion week craze though we'll see.
Speaker 2: You know now you're going to miss out.
Speaker 8: It's just it's a lot.
Speaker 1: It's a lot.
Speaker 3: It's a lot. Yeah, but it is once and everybody. But regardless, like we I.
Speaker 8: Think so much life to live. I'm very excited for.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's just fun things that you know, we're we're gonna be able to do. And I think that what's really cool is we go into this phase now we get experience new things together. It could be the same thing that we experience alone, but it's going to completely change because you're with someone. And I'm excited because there's a lot of things that you know, I'll be able to show and like kind of open up my world.
Speaker 3: To Kat and like that.
Speaker 5: That excites me because there's so many things I've done by myself for so long, which I'm fine doing.
Speaker 3: I've gotten used.
Speaker 5: To it, but I you know, I life is the best thing is being able to share it with your partner or people you love and care about.
Speaker 3: So we've got some fun things ahead.
Speaker 8: We're excited.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well we're excited for you guys.
Speaker 4: We're excited to follow along you know, you got the holidays coming up, meeting each other's, you know, more friends and family.
Speaker 6: So yeah, we're just wishing.
Speaker 2: You guys all the best. Thanks for coming on today The.
Speaker 7: Dread in November, guys, I've been broken up for two years in a row, in.
Speaker 4: A row in November, November, Thanksgiving week, like at least Christmas.
Speaker 5: Fun fact, December is the busiest time of year for dating apps.
Speaker 3: And that's because people.
Speaker 8: They guess, they just break up their friends.
Speaker 3: Thanksgiving because everyone's going back for the holidays.
Speaker 2: Turkey dumb, turkey dumb.
Speaker 7: We're gonna hold it down, Yeah, memories because yeah, I.
Speaker 8: Can't be doing that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, it's a thing. It's a thing.
Speaker 4: We're going to break the cycle, you know, ThReD Times, the charm Cat.
Speaker 2: This is your November girl.
Speaker 1: I have faith in you, guys. I have faith in you guys. And to all our listeners, thank you guys so much for tuning in to beat your happy hour. Make sure you download and subscribe to the podcast.
Speaker 2: Thanks so much for listening.
Speaker 4: Bye.