Speaker 1: Stay right here for our final news round up and information overload. Right News round Up, Information Overload, our toll free. Our number is Height one hundred and nine to four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program. It is spectacularly corrupt. It is maybe one of the biggest White House scandals of all time, with the exception maybe of Woodrow Wilson who had a stroke and his wife covered that up. But we have a We had a cognitively impaired president, and the media knew it, and Democrats knew it, and the people around Joe knew it, and they all covered it up.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Here are some of the highlights.
Speaker 4: Look, I'll do what he's unable to do. I'll late it affect the strategy to mobilize shut in.
Speaker 3: Our severe of pressure.
Speaker 5: Isolated punish China.
Speaker 6: Nice to all the members of Congress and Homeland Security Secretary. I'm not sure going to all ways. He knows so long as the nide our freedom can never be secured.
Speaker 4: Look, I'll do what he's unable to do. I'll lead to effect the strategy to mobilize suret of pressure, isolated plenties China.
Speaker 6: Thanks to all the members of Congress and Homeland Security Secretary. I'm not sure going to induce your all ways. He knows so long as the nide our freedom can never be secured.
Speaker 4: Don't teach Donald Trumping a valuable lesson.
Speaker 6: Don't mess with him in aware unless you want to get the benefit. We'll never forget lying around and him him lying around.
Speaker 5: Actually, Americans, the nation can be defining.
Speaker 6: His single word, all the the projects, the benefits.
Speaker 5: How do you lead the world with having that besin instructural? How do you lead the world? Have been out him the best healthcare role? How do you mean the world without having the best education? So more?
Speaker 6: How do you lead the world and you don't have that done?
Speaker 1: Now, let me take you back to one of the classics, because it happened so early on in the lead up to the twenty twenty election. This is March of twenty twenty, and I played it an awful lot because it really did capture how cognitively, what level of cognitive decline he was actually going through, and we were witnessing and everybody saw it this and you heard me play this a lot.
Speaker 4: We all these truth to be self evident, oh man, and women creative by.
Speaker 1: Go you know the thing, the thing, you know, God, the creator of everything. That was March of twenty twenty. Now, this is how corrupt the media in this country is. Let's fast forward to March of twenty four and think of almost on a daily basis, on this radio show, nightly basis on Hannity, I had the tape of the day. If he bothered to show up, Remember we had Joe falling and Joe lost on stage, and Joe's shaking air and Joe talking to dead people and bumbling and bumbling and stumbling and fumbling, and it was an absolute mess those rare moments. Anytime we got to see him, we got tape we could play. But according to liberal Joe over at MSDNC, oh no, no, March of twenty four, four years after what I just played, this is what he said about Joe's cognitive state.
Speaker 7: Start your tape right now, because I'm about to tell you the truth and f you if you.
Speaker 5: Can't handle the truth.
Speaker 7: This version of Biden, intellectually, analytically is the best Biden ever, not a close second.
Speaker 5: And I've known him for years. The Prazinskis have known him for fifty years. If it weren't the truth, I wouldn't say it.
Speaker 1: This version is the best. Did I hear him say? Intellectually? Seriously?
Speaker 3: Anyway?
Speaker 1: Here is the author of uh well, two big best sellers, The Big Guy, How a President and his Son sold Out America and the other big best seller, Laptop from Hell. She also writes for The New York Post. And there's a friend of the program, Our friend, Miranda Divine is back.
Speaker 3: I mean, are you watching this to me? Miranda?
Speaker 1: This is one of the biggest scandals in the history of the presidency. And they were aided and abetted by everybody and his family, everybody that worked in that White House, aided and betted by a corrupt state run legacy medium mob that denied the story that The New York Post broke about the Laptop from Hell. They told us we were lying when we played Joe in his own words, they called him cheap fake videos. They were real videos. I want your reaction all of this.
Speaker 8: Well, well, look, Sean, Honestly, all they had to do was watch your show night after night.
Speaker 2: For four years.
Speaker 8: It wasn't like you just cottoned onto it. In March twenty twenty four, you have been charting Joe Biden's cognitive and physical decline over his entire presidency, and so have we at the New York Post, so have I in my columns, and so you know, his collapse on the debate stage last summer was not really a surprise to us. I guess what was shocking was that they allowed him, Those people who'd so carefully protected him and covered up for his failures, had allowed him to go out basically naked without a harness, on a tight rope for an hour against Donald Trump. They allowed him to do that nine o'clock at night. So, I mean, there are so many secrets and lies and delusions surrounding Joe Biden, his family, his presidency. But I wouldn't be too surprised if there was some level of sabotage going on, because they could have easily said, look, he's sick, he's come down with COVID if they lied all the time, So what difference would it have made. Certainly it would have been better for his campaign than having him go out there in the state that they must have known he was in. I mean, ron Klain is in one of these books saying how shocked he was this was Biden's chief of staff who'd left and came back to help with debate prep at Camp David, and he was shocked at how debilitated Joe Biden was, how little energy he had, how short the time was that he could focus. So they all knew. And I honestly, I think John Stewart hate to say, but I think he's put at best. He said, here is the news trying to sell you news about news that they told you wasn't news, and you know that was the cover up. And Jake Tapper of all people to be turning around now as the sort of latter latter day, you know, expositioner of truth is such a joke because I mean, it wasn't just the Lara Trump interview, but that was emblematic of how nasty he was to anybody who pointed out the truth about Joe Biden. And clearly he was in Joe Biden's.
Speaker 2: Good books, because otherwise why.
Speaker 8: Would he have been chosen to moderate that CNN debate that ended up in disaster, you know? And I will say though, for his co author Alex Thompson, he did at least try to and he did break a few stories. And I think it's interesting what he said when he's promoting the book. Just yesterday he said that some of the Democrats that he is you and said, look, we couldn't believe that you guys the media were buying the stuff that we were putting out because it was so nonsensical. The media was complicit, as you said, They did not want to see the truth in front of their eyes because they were afraid that would help Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: In twenty twenty four, Fake Jake and by the way, he was more fake than I even knew, and his network, Fake News CNN, they were the ones pushing the cheap fake video narrative.
Speaker 3: Let me remind everybody.
Speaker 7: We were hearing about so called cheap fakes. It's playing out on right wing media, Fox, New York Post and so on, and all of this is to try to make the case that Biden is slipping, he's confused, and so on.
Speaker 4: There are a lot of videos going around by President Biden on social media, which ones are real, which ones are deceptively edited now being called cheap fakes.
Speaker 5: A lot of memes and what the White House is calling cheap fakes. Cheap fates are a little bit simpler.
Speaker 9: They're cheap, They're just distorted, out of context, videos, chopped up in certain ways, constructed in certain ways.
Speaker 5: That's what we're seeing.
Speaker 9: That's what the Biden administration, the Biden campaign is so worried about.
Speaker 1: Right now, they weren't distorted, they weren't chopped up, and now this is fake Jake oh, after the fact, when it doesn't matter except it will line his pocketbook with monies that whatever moneies he makes from this book. Now he's saying, oh, conservative media was right.
Speaker 10: Listen, but yeah, I remember that moment, and I remember that moment, the glitch at the immigration event and not getting much attention outside of conservative media at all. And Alex and I are here to say the conservative media was right and conservative media was correct, and that there should be a lot of soul searching, not just among me, but among the legacy media to begin with all of us for how this was covered or not covered sufficiently.
Speaker 1: That's him on with Megan Kelly saying that at this late hour, tell me, Miranda, what part of it did he miss? Every single day that Joe was public, what part did he possibly miss? You know, how blinded was he and how arrogant is he that he now wants to sell a book on this.
Speaker 8: Well, you know, willfully blind, like the rest of the sort of so called establishment media, democratic aligned media at the New York Times, the Washington Post, et cetera. And look, I experienced this firsthand when we first broke the story of the laptop in the New York Post back in October of twenty twenty, when you know, the New York Times, Washington Post, cn AN, MSNBC all just ignored it. They did not want to know about a bombshell story about one of the candidates for president three weeks before the election that was evidence based, and they didn't want to know about it. Fair enough after the election, it took the New York Times about four or five months to actually concede that yes, the laptop was real, and yes we had a point, and it wasn't right.
Speaker 1: By the way, Miranda, It's even worse than that, because the FBI had verified the authenticity of that laptop in March of twenty twenty, and then in the lead up to that election in twenty twenty, they were meeting with Big Tech warning them that may be victims of a quote Russian disinformation campaign and it's probably going to be about Hunter Biden Joe Biden and about Barisma.
Speaker 3: How convenient.
Speaker 8: Yes, well, I mean I'm not even talking about the deep state. Absolutely, FBI, CIA, the fifty one former intelligence officials and Gina Haspell, remember who signed off on that dishonest letter to give to Joe Biden so that he could go into the debate and lie and say that Hunter's laptop was Russian disinformation. Therefore our stories were. But when it comes to Jake Tabbath, he's very happy to accept the word of those CIA liars, of the FBI, etc. Of the White House, just accept at face value what they say. Yet you look at them now with Trump, and this is my worry, is that they're having a come to Jesus moment now. Jake Tapper says he's full of humility. The right wing was right, we should have been more skeptical. I think what they'll do is use that as an excuse to apply maximum skepticism to Donald Trump. I don't mind that. I think that's what journalists are supposed to do. That's what they did to Donald Trump in his first term. But they went beyond maximum skepticism into ours.
Speaker 1: So they went to conspiracy theories and lies, and they peddled them as if they.
Speaker 2: Were true well exactly.
Speaker 8: I mean, they got New York Times got a Pulitzer for their Russia collusion lies, and they still haven't retracted them. So I think they just go so go completely limp and docile and gullible during Democrat administration, and then as soon as a Republican that particularly Trump, comes on board, they suddenly find their skepticism again and they go full bore into, as you say, accepting any conspiracy theory that goes with their personal political proclivities. I don't think that they've learned anything from this huge scandal, and I think the only hope is that their audiences are leaving them in droves. People are not paying attention to the New York Times or the Washington Post or Jake Tapper Fake TAPPA. They're not accepting what they say at face value anymore. The public, even the brainwashed public, has sort of looked at you know, imagine if you were watching MSNBC and then suddenly Donald Trump, you know, state himself, wins the popular vote.
Speaker 2: What of cognitive diffonence.
Speaker 8: Goes on in your brain? You have to come to the conclusion that you were lied to by your favorite media organ and I think that's what's happening. There's a massive disillusionment on the.
Speaker 3: Leg lad One thing.
Speaker 1: They threw everything they had at him, every lie, they pedaled, every conspiracy theory. They did everything to destroy this man. And here's here's the best part. And I said in two thousand and seven, Journalisms dead. I said, after this past election, legacy media is dead because nobody listened to them. Nobody listened to the musicians, or the athletes, or the Hollywood stars, American people. They have earned the distrust of the American people, and I predict Miranda, they're never getting it back. They have earned that distrust. But you know what, You're going to be successful because you tell people truth and you put yourself ou. You can go out on a limb to tell people the truth, and that track record will speak for itself, just as our track record I think speaks for itself too.
Speaker 3: Miranda Devine, we love.
Speaker 1: You, appreciate you, Thank you by eight sawn our number if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I did have an opportunity to speak briefly with Secretary of State Mark or Rubio in Riod at the lunch that I went to with all those. I mean, every big corporation in America was pretty much represented there, and every big wig in Saudi Arabia was there. I don't have no idea why I wasn't even invited, but I was there and I actually had a good time. And long story short, he did break off from the President and he went to Turkey. As the president is just absolutely dialed in and focused on the idea of getting peace in Europe and he's not going to stop. And got to gi him a lot of credit. And he went there to meet with President Erduwan. And here's part of the interview I had with Marco joining us.
Speaker 11: Now is Secretary of State Marco Rubios with us. He is in Turkey tonight, mister Secretary, great to have you. Thank you for joining us.
Speaker 5: Could just see you the other day, Sean, Yeah, it.
Speaker 11: Was great to see in person. You know, you made a statement that NATO is only as strong as its weakest link. This issue about NATO and other countries paying their fair share is going to be coming to a head in about six weeks. Of my understanding, a lot of nations have not lived up to that. Where are we in terms of pushing people on that issue.
Speaker 9: Well, actually, well, in twenty eighteen, it was one of the most important moments in NATO history. It's when President Trump at the NATO Summit walked through the different contributions of different countries, some of whom were under one percent of GDP, less than one percent of their economy was being spent on defense. Since that time, we've seen improvements, and I can tell you that we are headed for some in six weeks in which virtually every member of NATO will be at or above two percent, but more importantly, many of them will be over four percent, and all will have agreed on a goal of reaching five percent over the next decade.
Speaker 5: It'll be the first time.
Speaker 9: Ever in NATO history where they have reached targets and goals that will allow NATO partners to be more than fifty percent of the alliance.
Speaker 5: That's a historic moment.
Speaker 9: If it comes to fruition, That's what was agreed upon today by the foreign ministers. And I think all of that tracks back to twenty eighteen when President Trump challenged the members of the Alliance to step up.
Speaker 11: You know, mister Secretary, you said the purpose of NATO is to prevent wars through its strength. That's why we want to see it grow stronger. You talked about a trillion dollars in our military spending. Tomorrow the Ukrainian delegation will be meeting with the Turkish foreign minister, and you also went into detail there had been some hope maybe in the background, there's never any full commitment that Vladimir might show up at this and have a meeting with Soelenski, and then you pretty clear today that you believe if that's going to happen, it would it would take Donald Trump sitting down with Vladimir Putin. What exactly did you.
Speaker 9: Mean by that, Yeah, it's my assessment. I think it's the president's assessment, by the way, I think you said publicly today that the only way we're going to have a breakthrough here. Nothing's going to happen at this point, given everything we know after months of working on this, nothing's going to happen until President Trump sits across the table from Vladimir Putin and puts it on the line and puts it on the table. I think that's the only chance we'd have at piece at this point, given everything we've seen over the last few weeks, there's been talks, there's been negotiations, there's been trips and meetings, but in the end, I think we've reached a conclusion, and rightfully so, as the President has that. The only way this is going to happen, if it has a chance to happen, the only way it happens is the President directly engages with Vladimir Putin. So I don't know what the date or the place of that is yet, but that's really the only chance at this point. And I think there are a lot of countries here that would privately share that assessment as well.
Speaker 11: Do you have a, mister Secretary, any degree of confidence. You've been clear that this war is going to end not through military solution, through a military solution, but through a diplomatic one. And you said it's either going to be sooner or later. And if it's happened sooner, less people will die, less destruction that there will be. And you know, the President keeps talking about the human toll, the humanity, you know, all the human laws and tragedy and destruction and death has taken place here for what reason?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I think, Sean, I think the President the other night or the other day in Saudi Arabia, gave perhaps one of the most impressive speeches of his presidency and one of the most meaningful speeches by an American president overseas in decades, and in it, one of the things he talks about is how he wants to.
Speaker 5: See more building and less bombing.
Speaker 9: In essence, he wants to see us building things up, not destroying things. The President, frankly, is a lover of peace. This is a person that wants to stop wars and prevent wars and end wars. That's what the President endeavors to do. In fact, he openly has said, and he said it in the speech, that he wishes we didn't have to spend all this money on the military. We could spend it instead on creating wealth and prosperity and human development.
Speaker 5: Obviously that's not the way.
Speaker 9: The world works, but that's what he hopes we can achieve, and that's what he's trying to achieve here.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 9: I was just asked the question by the media here about this a few minutes ago, and I said, I still don't understand why some would be critical of the president. They should be happy that the president of the most powerful nation on Earth is a peacemaker who seeks to prevent wars, seeks to end wars, and seeks.
Speaker 5: To stop existing wars.
Speaker 9: I think this is something we should be very proud of that we have a president that seeks peace, seeks the end of death and destruction, in this case in the Russia Ukraine War, which has gone on far too long, destroyed thousands and thousands of lives and really is going to cost billions of dollars to rebuild from.
Speaker 11: Well, obviously we hope that that some kind of breakthrough can take place. Let me go to the where we are here in the Middle East, and you've been very very clear, and the President has been clear. The number one state sponsor of terror that would be the Iranians. They have to walk away from sponsoring terrorism, walk away from helping Amas says Balah, the Islamic Jiha, the Hutis. They have to stop firing missiles at Israel, but more importantly, walk away from building long range missiles that have no other purpose than to have nuclear weapons, and walk away completely from enrichment. When you talk about that, I'm a trust for Verify guys. I know that you are. That would mean that means zero enrichment. That would mean American inspectors, and that would mean any place, anywhere, any time inspections in the future as any As part of any deal, they would have to destroy their facilities. Those facilities would have to be destroyed for them for that to happen. For the first time this week got an indication that they might be willing to make a deal on this. You have any high degree of confidence that they'd be smart. The President's been clear they're either'll do it the easy way or it will be.
Speaker 5: Done for them.
Speaker 11: I don't think it could be any more clear than he's bad. Do you think you have any degree of confidence they will be smart?
Speaker 9: Well, first of all, I think what the President did is extend an opportunity, and the opportunity is Iran can be a prosperous and peaceful country. That's the opportunity before them, and he hopes that they'll take this opportunity and that they'll take this offer.
Speaker 5: He says this.
Speaker 9: Offer won't be around forever, and what he means by that is at some point decisions will have to be made about more maximum pressure and other options because Iran can never have a nuclear weapon. Look, the regime and our problem is not with the Iranian people. The Iranian people are a peaceful people, an ancient civilization and culture we admire greatly. Our problem is with a clerical regime that is behind every problem in the region. Hes blah Hamas, the Whusi, the militias that have conducted attacks out of Iraq and Syria, they're all tracked back to the Iranian regime.
Speaker 5: Syria.
Speaker 9: All the instability in Syria tracks back to the Iranian regime. It's a regime that every day and every Friday, chance you know, death or Israel, death to America. We have to believe him when they say that a regime like that can never have nuclear weapons, and the President has made clear they will not have a nuclear weapon. We hope it's through the path of negotiation. We hope it's through the path of diplomacy. Steve Woodcoff is doing a great job at negotiating, and a very difficult negotiation. This will not be easy, but he's doing a great job trying to bring about that peaceful resolution to this problem, and we should pray that he's successful.
Speaker 5: I have confidence in him.
Speaker 9: But in the end, the decision lies in the hands of one person. And that's the supreme leader in Iran, and I hope he chooses the path of peace and prosperity, not a destructive path.
Speaker 5: And we'll see how that plays out, mister Secretary one.
Speaker 11: Through publish reports, public reports, and people that I have spoken to that would have knowledge of such things, their level of enrichment is quite high. It's believed the IAEA has said so, if you're at sixty percent enrichment, it is not a stretch to get to weapons grade enrichment at eighty ninety percent, whatever the level happens to be. My understanding is that could happen within a matter of months, so that decision of the Iranians will have to be made that quickly. Where do we stand in terms of their willingness to give up their ambition to have these weapons?
Speaker 9: Well, we know we're about to test it and we'll find out. Look, when you say sixty, that's misleading when people hear that number because they think sixty percent enrichment and ninety percent is what you need for a weapon. Actually, ninety percent of the work it takes to get to weapons grade enrichment is getting to sixty. Once you're at sixty or ninety percent of the way they are, you are, in essence a threshold nuclear weapons state, which is what Iron basically has become. There are at the threshold of a nuclear weapon. If they decided to do so, they can do so very quickly. If they stockpile enough of that sixty percent enriched, they could very quickly turn it into ninety and weaponize it. That's the danger we face right now. That's the urgency here. That's why israel Is feels urgency about it, and that's why we feel urgency about it. But not just us, throughout the Gulf region. No country in the region wants a run to have a nuclear weapon. And you also talk about not just a weapon. They have long range missiles that they can deliver that weapon.
Speaker 5: Those weapons suies.
Speaker 9: This is a very grave risk, and they are enriching at that level, and they're openly doing it. By the way, In fact, they're Congress for their legislative branch, actually passed the law requiring them to enrich at a certain level. Because JCPOA, the Obama deal with Iran was canceled.
Speaker 5: So this is a critical moment.
Speaker 9: The President has made it a priority, and now people understand the urgency here because they are fairly close, too close.
Speaker 5: For comfort, to a nuclear weapon.
Speaker 9: We have to roll that back one way or another, and we hope it's peacefully and through the process of negotiation.
Speaker 11: All Right, Secretary of State, Marco Rubio, we appreciate you being with us.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for joining us. All Right.
Speaker 1: That was Marco Rubio when he was in Turkey after he broke off from the President in the Mid East. Let's get to our busy bones. Jim and Louisiana. Next, Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 2: Hi, Sean, you're my hero.
Speaker 3: What's going on, sir? How are you?
Speaker 2: You're Oh my Rob mount Rushmore? Are you in the Katie? I mean I was leaving in my car and you kept me alive. I was homeless.
Speaker 3: Well, explain that I was.
Speaker 2: Living in my car, homeless and I just depressed.
Speaker 12: I was writing a book and I would listen to your show to keep me alive, keep my keep my spirits up.
Speaker 3: And you listened to How long were you living in a car?
Speaker 12: For long time? I actually wrote a book and I put you in the book. I hope you don't mind, I mention it.
Speaker 1: No, I don't mind at all. I mean why were you homeless? And how old were you at the time?
Speaker 2: Uh, well it wasn't off and on. But about what I wrote the book was about ten years ago. I was living in Malibu in my car and I was just really depressed, you know how you sometimes you get this mental in this depression, and I just kept listening to your show. That was the highlight of my day to keep me going, just trying to pull myself together. You know.
Speaker 3: So you are mine? And how are you? And how are you doing? Now?
Speaker 1: How's your life now? Do you do you have an apartment? Do you have a place to live? Are you in a better place with your depression? Are you getting you treated?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Oh that's awesome. You sound good.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well the name of the book is the Diary of a Manic O. C. D. Bookseller.
Speaker 3: Now, did you get it published or did you self published?
Speaker 2: No? Mel Brooks actually has a blurb on the coverage.
Speaker 1: So, oh my gosh, I'll tell you what we're gonna do. We're gonna do, We're gonna We're gonna make your day today and hopefully lift your spirits again. And this is why don't we get Linda check this out? Get a copy of the book. We'll get a copy of the book. Make sure you don't have crazy things in there that I'll be held responsible for you saying. And then if we can, we'll put up a link on Hannity dot com and and uh, and we'll let you know. We'll let people you know have a chance to buy it. I'm glad you're doing well. I can't I know people that have been clinically depressed, and depression is real and it's hard to get out of it. And if I was a bright light in your day during that dark, dark time, that makes me happy.
Speaker 3: You have an apartment. Where do you live right now?
Speaker 2: Well? I live.
Speaker 12: I go back between California and Louisiana, So I'm going back and forth.
Speaker 1: Okay, And how old and how old are you now?
Speaker 12: I'm an old man, Sean, I'm seventy five.
Speaker 3: Okay. Do you have any money at all?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yes, I pulled myself out of that rut. That's why you know I broke the book.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 1: What what years were were you living in your car? How long ago was that? Uh?
Speaker 2: I guess about ten years ago.
Speaker 1: Wow, listen, my friend, I appreciate your call, and God bless you. And if we could ever help you.
Speaker 3: You let us know.
Speaker 2: Okay, you have a many go see your book sell now check it out, Sean.
Speaker 1: All Right, we're gonna, we're gonna, we're gonna get a copy and we're gonna put it up on Hannity dot Com eight nine one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, all right, quick break right back as we continue. All right, that's gonna wrap things up at Today Hannity Tonight, nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel.
Speaker 3: We are loaded up.
Speaker 1: We have Victor Davis, Hansen, Kelly an Conway, Trisha McLachlin, vivek Ramaswami, Tommy larryn j O Kancha, Ari Fleischer, nine Eastern Hannity on Fox Seed Tonight, back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.