Speaker 1: What's up and welcome back to another episode of No Sealers Podcast with your hosts Now fuck that with your load glasses, Malone, I gotta show you this stick. I bought mugs, my old gummy muggs Minglewood. I had Bardy a cigar from It's A It's a It's an athlete that uh he's in Vegas. He used to play football and he had nons cigars called H cigars and cars.
Speaker 2: Nice it's out of Vegas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And the stick was like forty bucks. He had them for sale at a me, me and a fan. We went to, uh, my favorite spot is uh in New York Del Frisco's, and they got one in Vegas to Del frisco and they was doing this uh event at del Frisco's Cigars and Cars. So I was like, it's like, I need to get mons a stick, you know, I need to get mos a stick. Like he fucked with it. So that motherfucker was forty bucks, though, Man, is that expensive? Yeah? What's the most expensive togu out you ever bought?
Speaker 2: Probably around their like mid thirties, mid thirties.
Speaker 1: That shit is expensive, man. To smoke that shit. Damn you better not smoke that shit at once. That's like you that that that liquor, that tequila Scott's that SIMPI shit, you better take this ship slow. That shuld be thousand, two thousand dollars. You better drink this shit slow.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, I forgot, No, I got like airport priced. I wasn't at the airport. But there's this high end David Off place over at the you know that giant guitar casino in Hollywood.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hollywoo, Florida. So I was over there with some friends and I got so I can't remember how which one did you really was? I think it was a dab it off like a Yamamoto or something like that. And yeah, it was like close to sixty. Those guys were buying ones that were like ninety. They were overpriced as all hell.
Speaker 1: But sure, sure you ever smoked the Cubans of Goard, like the real thing, like hand rolled and all that crazy shit.
Speaker 2: So here we are, my good humidor. I have two humidors. I have one for Cubans and one not for Cubans. It's it's a little rosa parksy. I'm not gonna lie, sure, but I don't want these non Cubans Cubans. I mean, I segregate my cigars. I have a whole other box with non Cubans. But yeah, Cuban Montic Crystal right here, we got the Cuban part of is number four right here.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't even want them breathing the same air as the other cigars, so they have to have their own box.
Speaker 1: Your ass is crazy, man, you know what. I'm glad you said that because it is making me laugh. Look, do you consider those.
Speaker 2: With cigars?
Speaker 1: Sure, I'm sure you are very prezy towards other cigars. But I'm saying racially, do you feel like do you feel like black people in this country have been discriminated against?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's funny. I was thinking about that the other day. As far as articulating, like my my perspective on it, sure, the way I look at it is as follows. I think there's there's three key points to my viewpoint, the first being yes, absolutely, history is indisputable. I think also people look at history in a way that's like contextualized in such a way so that like I'll say, like that that's the history, that's that's true. Modern day. Like, let's say, from a perspective of do black people commit more violent crimes per capita than other people? Yes, statistically, that's also true. Does either of the two points have anything to do with the fact that any black person that walks up to me or into my place or whatever the hell, I don't know that person. They're carte blanche to me. That could be Ben Carson or it could be big bad glasses of alone. I don't know the person until I know the person. So I don't hold any prejudice based off any statistics, any history, or whatever else against anybody at any moment. But I'm aware of history. I'm aware statists as well. I'm not going to say that they're fake. They just don't apply to the way I deal with human beings one on one.
Speaker 1: Sure, Okay, So the reason I was asking that is, is this weird war going on right now, like right, and it's a super weird war. I don't know who's on the left side, like I don't know who's on this side, but I know on the right side. Like right, I'm looking at all the stuff going on with Target, all the stuff going on at the Dodger Stadium, all this stuff going on where it's like the LGBTQ plus community, and I'm not saying it's all of them, because this is still an organization in this in a piece that we like to militarize right.
Speaker 4: To someone, Well you know my opinion on that also, sure, sure, yeah, yeah, I mean I've said given clearly, yeah, just just yet for the audience sake, I've been very clear to me personally, when.
Speaker 2: I look at a lot of the organized activist groups of people that are pushing like pro trans stuff, pro gay stuff, even pro black stuff. For that, man, I don't I try to. I try to not to the one allways, trying to back the other one.
Speaker 1: Motherucking mind if you compare, but go ahead, I get you.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, But I still think that Joe transperson, Joe gay person, Joe black person, whatever is being used as a tennis ball by other active activist corporate interests, political interests that are holding the racket. And I and I don't think that the people are actually representative of the movement by and large.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, that's fair, that's fair. So let me ask you a question, who do you think is behind the you know, before I get to my point, who do you think is behind the LGBTQ push that we see in currently, Like like what's going on in target? Who is behind it? What corporation is behind it? And what is that? If you had to obviously you don't know the answer because you're not a part right, but you have a pretty reason.
Speaker 2: I got a pretty clear idea.
Speaker 1: You got a pretty you have educated guests who would be that corporation or that movement behind that.
Speaker 2: There's a few groups that pull the strings and they're all kind of intertwined, and they come to assert themselves in a few key areas. I think that there is a broader Marxist social activist group that it has infiltrated academia for sure, and they've re educated anybody who's gotten a degree in anything in the last quarter century. I also think that there are groups that look at that type of governmental, hardcore totalitarian approach to economic control and they go, well, I want to make sure I'm on the right side of that, so I can deal with the free market myself, but I can't deal with those people myself, so I'm going to cozy up to them. And then you have key actors like the head of Blackrock and you have George Soros and people that don't own a company, but they invest so much money in the companies, like say the ESG index. It's established by black Rock, and I forgot the name of the guy who runs that thing, but he's very invested in that, not only ideologically but financially. So then corporations realize, I have to acquiesce and assert myself in the E environmental thing that screen movement and the SG the social governance, which is social causes. So if Target were, for example, to flippantly reject wholesale Pride month, they're ESG score is going to go down. And Blackrock has a between seven and ten trillion dollar investment portfolio, So if they decide we're not gonna invest you, we're gonna blackball Target, that's such a huge component of the market that it would financially cripple Target potentially. And you saw that with Elon Musk. When Elon Musk bought Twitter. Tesla's ESG score was lower than Exxon Mobiles. And they're an electric green car company versus an oil company, so that that that creates so much downward pressure on the stock that it really kills the company it's a giant blackmail scheme between the Security Exchange Commission and big hedge funds and corporations.
Speaker 1: Okay, so so first off, this is no seller's gl We we already deep in, y'all know, God, we do this.
Speaker 2: We deep in, uh, Peter, deep in, no pulling out.
Speaker 1: No pulling out. You feel it's gonna be a baby in nine months, as this one still is around. But he figured it out. But okay, what's the true agenda you believe? Is it just as simple as like like the lg like the homosexual community, the LGBTQ plus community just wants it to be normalized for these specific lifestyles.
Speaker 2: Absolutely not. Okay, So that that might be, that's all. Yes, that might be true for the members of that community.
Speaker 1: Okay, So what's what do you feel the real power play is behind it? What's the real purpose?
Speaker 2: The purpose right now? The challenge with like a Marxist movement infiltrating the US has always been for decades, very very openly stated. It's a working system, it's a strong middle class. There's a traditionalist value apparatus in place, and they're not going to abandon that when things are going well. So you have to make things go poorly. You have to erode and deteriorate the fabric of a traditional system. So they're trying to do that on all fronts. You have to erode religious faith, you have to eroade social norms, you have to erode economic systems, you have to be eroade political systems. And the social norms component is this, if we can convince two hundred million Americans that men can have babies and men can be women and whatever else, that's a very foundational, simple truth to redefine for a lot of people. So it's a proof of concept of how much have we And you see it come out with the kids stuff. You see the teachers' union, you know, national leader and various politicians say they're not your kids, they're society's kids, they're the community's kids.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 2: I saw a great documentary it was on Netflix about the Kumar Rouge takeover of Cambodia. The first thing they did was separate the kids from the parents. The parents who protest were killed in the middle of the village. Siblings were separated. You couldn't be near your sibling, and you became a child of the movement of the party. So I think that there's a parallel there as what you see with the schools. We're not gonna we're gonna separate the kids from the if you can convince a kid that he's trans, we're going to make sure that the parents don't know. We're gonna we're gonna have changing closets at the school, and if the parents protest, we're gonna say this is now a social welfare issue, and we're going to pull the children out of custody of that parent. Sure, and it's an erosion of social fabric.
Speaker 1: So your goal is to tear down America or to tear down American rebuild America in a specific way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think that trans people, gay people, black people, and Latino people are being used as a tennis ball by other agenda forces, probably either, I will say, more so unbeknownst to most of them. Sure, I don't, and I don't hold that against any member of any of those four communities whatsoever at all, because I don't think I think they're being lied to, and it's very easy to.
Speaker 1: And that's unfair. I don't know if it's fair or unfair. So this is my thing, right, and it's it's dope to have this conversation with you because we've talked about religion before. You know, most people think of religion as one of the disciplines. Christianity, Islam, Judaism, those are disciplines. Those aren't religions. Religion is simply defined as the belief in God. Then you have discipline practices of you know, keeping that belief or making that belief obvious, living that belief right, which is what we call religion. Right, Christianity is not a religion, it's discipline. Yeah, life is not right as we slowly started to pull God out of the country obviously, you know, without God, without without those disciplines that create true moral compass for most human beings. Right, those ideas are what create, what create you know, true moral compass for humans. You know what I'm saying, Like, if it's not a sophistic if it's not a uh, a sophisticated mind like yourself, everybody else kind of just goes with the program. And if the program doesn't have rules and people live their life without rules.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Think that's a great perspective and you can sort of see that happening with regards to like, say, there's there's levels to decision making. The highest level would be if you're a very devout religious person, the choice is going to be, well, I could do this, but my more definition of wrong is here. Yeah, the legal definition is here. What can be argued as legal is even lower than that. Sure, so you have a lowering of the bar of your standards of behavior with dealing with other people.
Speaker 1: And I thought you could relate, like even as somebody like yourself, Like, yeah, you could see it where your mind is. You live based off of rules that you've been able to think about as you you know, and take information and then start to process things that determine how you live. Same for me. Yeah, right, I look to I look to those disciplines as even greater ideas than my own. Sometimes if like, I don't always have to know why to not participate. Sometimes I'll just take somebody's older advice. You know, let me take their advice. I'm not gonna debate with them. I'm not gonna argue with them. I'm gonna take this older person still gives me wisdom, you know, shout out to still you just popped in, but still gives me wisdom. And I just listen. Sometimes the times I don't is when we are in creative space, like if I make a specific style of song, you know what I'm saying, and I know it's something brilliant, and I know my intentions. I don't really worry about what Still or mac Tin will say, you know what I mean, And I don't mean that, nagg I'm not joking. I'm serious like still like when I'm when I'm being heinoused and what Still says matters to me. But when I'm just being brilliant, I'm never gonna let anybody else like put a shade over my life and and and they don't mean to it's literally trying to protect me from what they feel like can happen. But sure, the point I was saying to you, Pete was my issue. Right, So growing up my whole life, as I watched this weird warplay out with the with the LGBTQ or whatever is going on in this whole Pride Week and which would probably be considered anybody of m I guess religious religious belief because it's almost like God versus you know, in the sense of how we see it. Right, But growing up I remember I never like I'm a very much a liberal person. You know what comes across is I think people think I'm conservative, and it's like I'm not. I'm a super liberal.
Speaker 2: Person, absolutely hard core socialist.
Speaker 1: Hardcore and if you know me, you know who I am. Right. But I'm gonna tell you where I'm wrong at right. And this is one of those prime examples. Growing up, I never cared if they LGBTQ putting rainbows over shit, because I genuinely believe bro to be homosexual is a serious commitment, especially because I genuinely believe only men can be gay. Like I've had this conversation, women cannot be gay. You cannot have sex with another woman. For me, I don't know what you call cunning linguists, but that's not sex. I don't know what you call any of that other shit you doing bump and coochies. That is not sex. But there's only one sex, see that. That's that's another space we in the world where we just have we try to make everybody fin of off. That's not sex. Sex one specific thing. It's one specific thing, right, It require some shit to happen.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure we have some memories of a lesbian community that would discipline.
Speaker 1: It'll be all right. I'm fine with that that Listen. They could live in their truth and I live in fact, and that's nothing that it's no crime, because I you know, it is what it is. But the point I'm saying is to take dick is a serious, serious commitment. So I always believe if there was a homosexual person, you have to be committed to take dick because I'm not taking no dick, bro, Like, I just can't do it. So I would be like, well, you could tell you could actually advise people as much as you want, you can show them everything, but everybody ain't taking no dick. But what I've where I'm wrong at is people's the simplest desire for most humans is to be cared for, you know what I mean, Like people want to be cared for. Now under those things, so people to pay attention to you, people to connect with you. All those things fall up under care. But you want to be careful. So human beings right are not in head dj Head has told me this year. Silas has told me this for years, like ten Still different people have told me, glasses, man, you gotta stop believing in people so much. I think you told me this people like you just believe in people because I genuinely think you couldn't convince another human being to take dick. But what I'm realizing is to matter, to be relevant. I think some of these motherfuckers would take a dick. Yeah, And for years you couldn't convince me. Still would be telling me about all these rappers that's gay like that. You know, all everybody in the industry got stories telling me, got this person gay it this person, And I'm like, man, y'all niggas lying these people that married, these people married, these people, got all it shit going on. Why would they just not be gay if they was gay? I'm starting to think these niggas is right.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, it's it's kind of that it's an expansion on the I believe it's probably a pornographic reference gay for pay.
Speaker 1: I call it gay facing.
Speaker 2: Sure, it depends on what direction you're facing.
Speaker 3: Sure, Nigga's a lot of that going on right now, even with some of these artists. Some of these artists, recording artists are trying to are attempting to take advantage of the homosexual movement. And and so I believe the guy that wrote What's the big record the country.
Speaker 1: That gay Old Town.
Speaker 3: I don't believe he's he's I think he's one of those people that's taking advantage of someone else's attention.
Speaker 1: And what's crazy to me is this is where we're at in society where now I have to accuse people of lying about taking it.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you this question. As as the spec as the center point needle on the spectrum of morality shifts over and over twenty years ago, you could make a pretty fair argument. I would say that there were rappers who were faking being killers to sell records.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Sure, if morally you'll pretend to be a murderer, why.
Speaker 1: Not because in our community being gay is a lot so frowned upon it being a murderer.
Speaker 2: But the needle being moved unless.
Speaker 1: You're like Richard Ramier is a nice starker murderer. That's worse than a gay person. But yeah, you know what I mean. But as far as just like you're just a rider for your community in the middle of wars is different.
Speaker 2: I'm saying if there's a social redefinition of the standard, sure you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, So you saying the pendulum is swinging to where people is like, well, I agree, because that's the part of that's the next, that's the next. Uh, not so much a killer, but like somebody who lived a cowboy life. There you go, a cowboy life style right where they're living their lives and they handle justice on their own.
Speaker 2: And what's the most noteworthy cowboy movie of the last fifteen years?
Speaker 1: There you go, oh shit, oh shit, were connecting dot's today.
Speaker 2: Boys were a constellation. We all up at the stars.
Speaker 1: And I sat down and tried to watch that movie, and I'm like, bro, this movie is lame. They were trying to make it like it was and that's true because that movie was so trash and it was like they had these really great actors. I'm like, bro, this is what you did with the movie. Like you could have told a real that's how but this is you know what. That's how I feel about Little nas X. I'm like, bro, this is what you're doing with your It's like the first time you heard of Gangster Rap and then you heard NWA, you wasn't disappointed. He was like, damn, somebody's living like this. You know. There's these modern day cowboys that's you know, handling their skirmishes in the streets and you were so amp was like, man, this is pretty fucking awesome.
Speaker 2: Any ice Cube was the Marlborough man for Black America and his generation. Yes, so those are the two the two things that are easiest to target if you're going to redefine social standards and move a spectrum back and forth for behavioral nor so.
Speaker 1: But but that's my point. So I agree with that. But then we don't have that now, like it's little nas x that now, like I don't get that from him, no.
Speaker 2: But it it just it enters the conversation and if one person does it and they're not drummed out of the industry immediately. Like there were rumors about like I want to say, like Chingy right back in the day, and he was like.
Speaker 1: Yeah they yeah, yeah, and this and this guy's had it was and the trends that said that about Chinky came out and admitted. Sydney Starr admitted that that was a lie.
Speaker 3: Like years, no one ever hears the retraction because people don't want to People don't want to hear the retraction. People would rather still run with the lit because we're living in the day and age. And now I've even been a victim of this where people would go on a lie, people would come on a lot, and we didn't have that as much in my era to where you know, you had to think it was two things you didn't do in my era, and that was still another man's intellects with property, and that was going a lit byt what you was doing.
Speaker 1: So none of the samples count of still in another man's property.
Speaker 3: No, listen, listen to what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm just I'm just I'm just trying to see I'm.
Speaker 3: Not talking about sampling. That's art for m that's actually we're still talking about.
Speaker 2: That's what is doing. He's saying about a little bit.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about fighting somebody's rhymes. You didn't bite nobody's rhymes. And you didn't front, you didn't allow your you didn't allow on your penis, you didn't say you had you knocked somebody down that you really didn't knock down.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that's real, but I hear you.
Speaker 3: No, you didn't lie on your dick. Back in the day, though you just didn't do that. You would be looked down upon knock somebody down.
Speaker 2: How old still is? It's is still in nineteen twenties and thirties types.
Speaker 1: Nowhere back then. For sure. They probably didn't lie on their digs in the thirties.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like that. In the nineties, you didn't.
Speaker 1: Like people, Yeah, lied on the digging the nineties.
Speaker 3: People lied on the digging the line in the nineties. But you were looking frowned down upon. If you respect a lot respect, you're lying, motherfucker. You didn't do that.
Speaker 1: Now and you're right now, motherfuckers be lying And it's not frown down upon.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: What's crazy to me is it was an artist and just google him, like right, it's an artist who was lying saying his daughter died to use sympathy as a marketing tool to advance his career. And he just came out and in admitted it, like I lied about my daughter dying, you know what I mean, she's fine and blah blah, you know. And he was like yeah, And people were in the comments like yeah, everybody makes mistakes, bro, like and you gotta he have more fans. And I was thinking to myself, like this shit is crazy, people.
Speaker 2: I mean, look at like Kim Kardashian redefining the women for the standard for women's behavior. I mean in nineteen seventy five, if you were a regular lady and you were trying to have a career in Hollywood and sex tape came out of you like that, that probably wasn't going to help your career. That was a trampoline for question.
Speaker 3: Were not on live?
Speaker 1: No, no, but it's gonna go up live? Why what you want to say?
Speaker 3: Man? You all allow me to go get dressed and all that ship and get dug it up. I got an image to protect.
Speaker 1: What is your image?
Speaker 3: Man? It's the big black, handsome nigga.
Speaker 1: I ain't never heard nobody say that about skill in the gangst ground. Don't be wrong. I ain't never heard nobody say you an ugly motherfucker.
Speaker 3: But I ain't never heard of I'm just talking ship, bro, I asked, because I live in the corner.
Speaker 1: But we're living the thing.
Speaker 3: Bro, honestly to where people lie with no regard nowadays. Like I had a dude say he chased me around the studio with a pipe, Bro.
Speaker 2: Would you stop and pipe or blood pipe?
Speaker 3: Like a like a layer pipe dog? And he went on with this whole of laffery tail. And I'm looking like when the fuck did this ship happen?
Speaker 2: Where?
Speaker 1: But you know, but you know you're in the era of entertainment to where people are are are enhancing the I mean, listen, whomen are women are enhancing their hair, they breast, they ask all extra enhancements. So you rest assure these niggas going to enhance their stories.
Speaker 3: This is this is a crazy era now, man, I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Be so that's all the finance cars.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't be surprised if somebody faked their own suicide though serious, it's coming, it's coming. Dog's where we gound have somebody pretend like they get off themselves.
Speaker 2: As long as the border's open, I might do that this summer, come back with a whole new social slide through Yuma. Just redefine my credit, redefine.
Speaker 1: My crandit fuck me trans trans tear.
Speaker 2: I don't even did that just about forty nine hundred.
Speaker 1: I'm over it.
Speaker 2: I'll just walk ahead, get a whole new, whole new fight though, baby, whole new fight O.
Speaker 1: So so, so what do you think is the driving point though? And I think that's what I'm trying to figure out, Like, what's the real thing? So if the Okay, so I agree with you. Right, the people of a movement, right want one thing. And that's kind of the point that I get, right, the people of the movement. I think there's a genuine.
Speaker 2: Respect the people of the movement.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think there's a genuine design where somebody that's homosexual don't want to be, you know, oppressed because of their sexual pressment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't want to go I think, and have rocks thrown at them on the sidewalk. Yeah, yeah, totally.
Speaker 1: And I thought that was always the purpose of the movement, right, that was always the goal of the movement. But you're saying the goal of the movement is what for the people financing it.
Speaker 2: The goal of the movement at this point in time is barriers to competition. It is to secure political power for one party, irrefutably so they never lose it. And it is also there's been such an enormous amount of wealth accrued and such a concentration over the last twenty years that now the only threat to that would be market innovation eating up your your market space. I mean, Google doesn't want the block chain, they don't want this and that. So yeah, let's let's use an ESG standard. We don't have to worry about being marked competitive, we don't have to worry about value, you don't have to worry about innovation. We'll just box everybody out by saying we're more ESG than you, and you'll never even get funding, you won't even get off the ground. And we'll and and and then furthermore, we'll pass laws through that same power apparatus that we're giving election money to to make sure that it's illegal for you to even get a license to compete with me. So the power stay powerful and the rich stay rich. And that's all that it really is. And they'll use any lever or illusion to be able.
Speaker 1: You don't even care what if you had twenty billion dollars and try to keep that a great point. Whatever movement is up, yeah, right, if it was the black movement, it was. It was civil rights in the sixty seventies, eighties, it was that. So you back that movement because you feel like this is the next thing in California. That's why I think that the border laws are like that. They like this is the way. So we're just going to stay on this side and allow this to happen. Yeah, to take advantage of it. That makes sense. That's that's that's more. That's that's that's cunning.
Speaker 2: And same with the environmental stuff. I mean, California is losing valuable residents and replacing them with less valuable residents. But because they have such an environmental stranglehold on on development of land, they're artificially propping up value of assets for people who are political contributors. I mean, like the guy who ran for mayor but loss doesn't want I mean, he's got a multi billion dollar real estate portfolio. If it all of a sudden became yeah Crusoe Recuruiso, if you were able to build La like they built Miami vertically, everybody's existing value would go down. Instead, we're gonna say, oh, well, your environmental impact report says you can't build here, So that means I got a monopoly on beachfront property, you can't come in. My shit's still worth a hundred million, and you're still asked fucking out of luck. So good luck.
Speaker 1: M That is crazy. I never thought about it like that.
Speaker 2: It's all it is. There's been There's no more innovation in the marketplace in this country anymore. I mean, anything grows like look at a restaurant, for example, any restaurant you like, they gets bought up by a corporate entity. What happens, The quality goes down, it goes Yeah, and that's that's for one reason. It's because we're not going to be able to innovate better menu. All that we can do to increase our profitability is reduce cost. So every corporate thing is reduced cost, reduced cost, reduce costs. Small businesses innovate, innovate and compete, innovate and compete. Well, we're just going to wipe them out. And COVID did a great job of that, saying if you're a small hardware store, you can't be open. But Walmart they're integral or whatever word they use, they can they can stay open. Essentially essential. Yeah, it's essential. Bob's hardware is not essential. Sorry, Bob, Well, you know.
Speaker 1: I never thought about it like that.
Speaker 3: An example of what you're talking about, Peter, what you're saying. And I was telling Glasses this. I remember when I was a kid, going to make Donalds was a treat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I came from a household.
Speaker 3: You know, I came from I came from a household. Limit the income. Not in the forties, not quite, not quite, but for the time when you want to make and I remember my mom took me one morning before school to go get an egg mc muffin. That was my favorite sandwich at the time. Right, So the egg mc muffin, the the bun was toasted, it had butter on it in the crevices like it was a really great thing. It was just prepared with love and care. Now, if you go buy a egg mc muffin, it's cold. Usually the bread ain't been toasted at all. It's hard. Sometimes the egg maybe look cold.
Speaker 1: Well, any anything, anytime something becomes uh, what's the word.
Speaker 3: I'm looking for, simple line process?
Speaker 1: No, No, it's something that takets like it becomes too easily available. God damn it, I'm losing my mind.
Speaker 3: A product is too readily available, it becomes.
Speaker 1: U called uh.
Speaker 2: Yeh, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Convenient. That's that's convenient. Convenience is the killer of quality.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: We've had a powder about this. We talked about this peep where social media has destroyed attention, well, attention attention. I explained this attention and and and connection used to be agents of care, like they were agents personal agents of care, like if you pay think about it, and I said this in nineteen twelve, if you liked the girl, you know what I mean, Like to show her you liked her required a shitload of work, Like you had to walk for just writing her a letter. You had to get your little feather and ink and you had to do all this. You had to get the letter to her. Whatever you had to do for her to pay her attention was super duper tedies. It was a ton of work. So at that point, if somebody paid you attention, you could pretty much bet they cared for you. If you connected with someone, you could pretty much bet they cared for you. Like right, this is something that is of your ara. Still Back in the day when people were fans of rappers or musicians and they used to have a thing on the back of the they used to have to address on the back to write the fan club. You knew you had a real fan because you had to write a letter and say you liked them, and they sent you a letter back that was usually something cheesy or from a mass processor. But that type of fandom where you had to write that letter showed a differentferent type of devotion, a different connection that attention, and that's why these people are so big versus today people don't even people think they have fans. They don't because somebody to be a fan literally just clicks one button on their phone.
Speaker 3: That's the interest. And there's too much access to that artist. Now, I want to go back to something like with McDonald's. At one time, having excellent food was their priority. Right then it became about service.
Speaker 1: Their priority wasn't excellent.
Speaker 3: Oh don't listen to you. I'm telling you right now.
Speaker 1: That was a second.
Speaker 3: It was a it was a better product. But then it became about speed of service.
Speaker 1: That was always the first thing because.
Speaker 3: People wanted to come in and get out. They wanted to get people in just so we know that was that was the first thing. Oh this this is something I'm telling you, bro, because I have a buddy that owns a restaurant right there, owns two or three McDonald's and Cleveland.
Speaker 1: Right just listen to this. Let me say this for you, Jay, that McDonald's marketing was always fast food.
Speaker 2: That's it was. It was good food fast not just it was just fast food.
Speaker 3: I'm really what I know. It was good food with fast.
Speaker 1: Service, fast service.
Speaker 3: Quality was the quality wasn't sacrifice then that though they.
Speaker 1: Didn't obviously sacrifice to some degree.
Speaker 3: No, Well, look at the difference. Sure, we talk about this all the time. You have in and Out in Chick fil A, very good customer service, fast food. I don't care how long the line was in Chakee fil A. I'm out of there within six minutes. I don't care if the line is going all the way back down to the main street, right. But it's quick, it's fast, and they do it with a smile. They don't give your attitude. Versus if you go to McDonald's, you're able to get cussed out if they make a mistake on your order and you go back here and talking to them about it. I've had people tell me, man, you get your ass off my restaurant. I've had people tell me that, and I've gotten into arguments with people because and then that's a difference as well, because Shake fil A as well as in and Out, they both pay their employees a really living way.
Speaker 1: But it's not it's not just the money still, it's it's the It's the same thing we talked about initially, which is like in and out, it's still a Christian based business. It's is a Christian based business as well. Yeah, the moral standings of it all is completely different. How people morally make their employees carry themselves is different.
Speaker 2: And as soon as you.
Speaker 1: Don't, I don't know, if you hire better, you just have I think these people still are the same pieces of ship anywhere else. But I think once you come to this job, if you want to I do think it has something to do with the money. If you want to keep making this money and have these benefits, you better act like this exactly.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's that's the same arc of profit modeling I was talking about before. I mean, the longer you the more you squeeze the lemon, the shittier the juice is gonna be.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: So with McDonald they've been around a long time. They're is super convenient. Yeah, and they're and there conglomerates. So it went like like in and out right now their materials are in house and they're cooked. The learning curve for McDonald's to get a little extra two percent out of it was to do it elsewhere and bring it in so they and you get a little two percent out of the labor, little two percent out of material, little two percent here, a little two percent there. Well, that's a slippery scale. So then next thing you know, you're you're you've deviated really really far from original quality standards. Whereas In and Out and Chick fil A, they're still revenue relationships with their with their income numbers. You know, they're privately owned. I mean it's like nobody owns in and Out That lady owns in and Out.
Speaker 1: Chick fil A is crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's closed on Sundays. Chick fil A is also glowed on Sundays and does very well profit wise.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And as soon if Chick fil A is ever on the s and P. Five hundred and bought out by some other entity, if if it's.
Speaker 3: Them Sundays being closed on Sundays.
Speaker 2: That'll be done. Yeah, They'll say that they're prejudice against non Christians and they'll open up on Sunday's first day. Like if I'm Young Brand who owns KFC and all that, if Young Brand consumes Chick fil A, all that will change. Their model will change radically, and they'll spike up the profit ratio. For the first few years, everybody will sell their stock everybody'll make a bunch of money, and then it'll just flounder and mediocrity to eternity.
Speaker 3: M Facts, facts, I've seen it. I've seen it throughout my lifetime. I remember talking to my grandfather at one time and he told me that at one time McDonald's had the best hamburgers around.
Speaker 1: I don't think McDonald's ever had forgive me for questioning, Pops rest in peace, I'm saying. I think McDonald's was the greatest combination of getting your ship now and being good because because outside of that there were places who sold hamburgers. I'm sure we're better. I could get a better right now. I could get a better hamburger than a lot of places.
Speaker 3: But I can get a better hamburger right now on Western Avenue somewhere somewhere on period over there, you know, at a little hole in the wall. I could take you to a hole in the wall right now, gee that it had the best hamburger you ever had. You'd be like, damn, how come this place? Same fact?
Speaker 1: But not me because I ate a Hawkins before, so I had I had the three beers and hawks. Your life over there, but you may lose your life.
Speaker 2: Is that the spot straight from the niggas.
Speaker 1: Yeah so, But the point I'm saying is McDonald's first business model was fast fullard that the way they turn their business around was the speed of service of a quality burger right in and out is the first drive through. Burger King floundered around till they came up with the Whopper. The Whopper forced McDonald's to make the Big Mac. Took like nine years and under.
Speaker 3: And you know what one thing I will say is Burger King still has a certain quality to their food. Burger King actually has pretty decent food sometimes.
Speaker 1: Because they're all there, ain't They all probably on too.
Speaker 3: I believe there are some corporate and privately on ones.
Speaker 2: They're on the stock exchansion.
Speaker 1: Are they franchise right?
Speaker 3: Franchise for sure?
Speaker 1: Yeah so I think that goes back to that. But still, this was the original question, and I'm glad I got you here. I was telling Pete all of this stuff started to happen, the influence change in America when it stopped being one nation under God. And Pete, who is who probably would consider themselves an atheist but not really right.
Speaker 3: Is agnostic.
Speaker 2: I would classify myself as indifferent and I don't mean that sarcastically. I mean, but I know what, Yeah, there might be a god. That's great. I hope that there is. I hope that the people who have faith. I hope that my stuff.
Speaker 1: Like, I'm gonna conduct myself like that one regardless that's agnostic. I'm gonna conduct myself as if there were one.
Speaker 2: Regards well either way, I just look at this. There might be a God that might not be. I can't do anything about it either way, and I'm not gonna know either way either.
Speaker 1: I'm like I got some sis. Okay. So still we were saying that because it started off the conversation was about what's going on with target and how this war is getting super nasty, whereas, like, you know, there's there's a there's genuinely a huge population of people that believe like the lgbt Q is targeting children to turn them homosexual. Oh well no, not a no.
Speaker 3: The moment you start playing, the moment you start talking about sexual identity to children and places to where sexual identity shouldn't matter, there's no reason they should be talking about that on SESS.
Speaker 1: I don't think they're talking about Let me.
Speaker 3: Get this off really quick, one nation under God. There was a time in the seventies and the eighties to where anything sexual wouldn't be on Sesame Street or something like that. It just wouldn't talk about it. Why are you talking to a bunch of five or six year olds about their sexual identity? They're not even thinking about that at that point.
Speaker 1: But I don't know if they're talking to firels about that, Like.
Speaker 3: They just turned gonzo Gonzo is a transvese type.
Speaker 1: Now, Wow, that a trans doesn't have anything to do with sex itself.
Speaker 3: Well, well, what doesn't have anything to do with you change somebody's sexual identity? No, it's all sexual identity.
Speaker 1: No, it's it's like your sex. Right, it's not quite about sex like male and females. Not quite about like sex the way you're talking about it. Like I was telling my whole way about drag queens and I was like, he was talking about he he was talking about how the drag queens was teaching the kids, and he was like, man, why are they introducing dragon? I'm like, really, that's just a person who wants to dress funny, Like, I don't are they really intro And I'm honestly asking, I know people gonna be talking ship. But are they really trying to introduce sex itself to five and six year olds? I don't think so.
Speaker 3: I think they are you know, non binary kid, donella, he went from that.
Speaker 1: Don't have nothing to that, don't have nothing to do with actual sex outside of the physical big properties of a male or female.
Speaker 3: Well, I take you this before I get in trouble. But America, America is on this way that going. Heal in the hand basket right now, man, the heal in the hand basket right now. The basic principles on which America was found that every man should have a right to carry a gun. You know, look stuff like that, every man should have a right to carry a gun. All of our basic ideologies of what made this America are under attack right now.
Speaker 1: What about the fact of freedom to be who you are?
Speaker 3: You can't You've always been. But that don't mean you have to shove it down my throat. To shove it down my throat to Peter's.
Speaker 2: Whoa whoa whoa language language here.
Speaker 3: Because the transitional community, they're.
Speaker 1: So you're picking the tea out of there right now. So you're thinking just the t.
Speaker 2: Yeah, years ago it was the g you know, it's just it's just changed, and no one.
Speaker 3: Had a problem with it because nobody was talking about it. Right. You're always gonna have your biggoted people, right. You always gonna have biggoted right bigger than people. Right. But America was always the land of freedom to be who you are. Like Peter, he has certain religious beliefs of non religious beliefs, that's fine me and him. I'm still he's one of my people, and I'm a guy to go openly out there Peter.
Speaker 1: So your issue would be Peter if he went around preaching to people about not being religious, like, oh, you know, I don't believe in God, or if I.
Speaker 2: Went around Sunday schools to Impressionable six exactly, and your way off.
Speaker 3: It's like anyone to me, to me as a Christian, anyone is an enemy of God is my enemy. And Peter, I don't. I wouldn't classify Peter as necessarily an enemy of God. He's a God that's just indifferent towards everything. That's his right to hav an opinions.
Speaker 1: But you know that's the opposite. You know, the opposite of love is indifference. The opposite of God would be in difference.
Speaker 3: Well, this is how I look. This is what Christianity tells us, right, It tells us to love everyone, but hate the sin, hate the sin, but love everyone. It's like, just because I'm a Christian, don't mean I got a right go out there antagonize trans people or do whatever. They got a right to do whatever they want to. Right. But the moment you start bringing it to my house and trying to preach your ideology to my kids, that's when we have a problem.
Speaker 1: My listen, what's crazy is when I looked at it right, and back to my original point, I digress about being a liberal. My issue with all this is it's not so much the pride or the kids section. I'm starting to really worry. And this is why it actually goes with what you're saying still, and it goes with Peter saying state is having way too much influence between parent and child. That's my greatest concern right now. Like a child, a thirteen year old girl in California can go get an abortion and her parents would never know.
Speaker 3: That's lead that man and say it.
Speaker 1: But like and they can go get it on school campus and their parents will never know.
Speaker 2: Residents of a state that said we're not going to allow minors to get abortion in the state of California, will fly you out, put you at a hotel and give you your abortion and send you back to your parents' MoMA is the word.
Speaker 3: And that's what I think, and that's why we see in the frag that's why we're seeing our society being ripped apart right now.
Speaker 1: And that's what I was saying. I think the more state gets in between parents and children, see, at the end of the day, minus the LGBTQ shit, just like you were saying, Pete, it don't matter the movement. It don't matter the fucking movement. Dog, it does not matter the fucking movement. Like what matters is people being able to instruct and guide their children they the way they want to, versus somebody saying this is how it has to be done.
Speaker 3: And that's why you got kids in their house right now. She's telling their parents what they are and what they're not going to do in some cases. And this has always been going on when they started. I remember in the eighties they started sending police officers to schools because it came in under the guys of abuse, right, they would come to the schools and tell kids, Hey, if your parents are hitting on you, were touching on you in any kind of way, you can call the police on them. That went from being you know about abuse and situations of abuse to where if your parents was gonna whoop your ass because we got whoopings back in the day. That's why you don't hear about whoopings no more. Remember, g I know your mom used to whoop your ass.
Speaker 1: Knock my teeth out, Peter.
Speaker 3: I'm guarantee you if you got out of line the house, your daddy whooped your ass and punished you in some kind of way.
Speaker 2: Right, there were consequences at the house, exactly.
Speaker 3: There were consequences, not necessarily beaten getting your ass, you know. But I come from the area to where we got swatted, and we got swatted in school, and guess what happened. She Ultimately, if you didn't want to get swatted, there was a change of head if you thought about what you did in school, because you might get swatted. And I had a principal name Miss Peart. She had a paddle dude that holes in the leather ronner and it hurts.
Speaker 1: So the ass me could come out of the b Walton Middle School had that she hit your fucking hand, tell your shit.
Speaker 3: Up, and different consequences. You you ultimately decided, Okay, I'm gonna act right because I might. I don't want to get swatted. And if you got swatted and got reported, it was better to get swatted at school and your parents didn't know about it. But if you got a note sent to your house because fuck is giving you the note hand, they would mail that motherfucker to your house. Right. If I got that, I was gonna get another ask you in school fucking up because there was a more value placed on how you behave and doing what was socially acceptable at the time. Now you can have kids walking down the street that cussing each other out. I'm hearing little girls telling their friends to see each other suck my dick diiction And it's like you looking at these little girls, man, these little girls nineteen years old, like what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 1: Should have got out of spank stupid ass man?
Speaker 3: Then the thing you're going to jail, you know, because it was.
Speaker 1: And I think that's the greatest problem. And this is where I enjoy being a cowboy. I'm not worried. I'm not tripping off going to jail to make a point. See, and I think that's where parenting has to go for children. See, we keep trying to make changes to the state, you know, the government. They not going They're in a progressive place that makes sense to them, you know what I mean. They're trying to figure out their families next hundred years. The whole democratic system, the whole Republican system, is trying to figure out the next hundred two hundred years for themselves. So I don't think they'll make changes. I think parents have to get back to a space where they're not worried about going to jail. See my mama whooped my ass like she wasn't worried about going to jail. My dad would shot me like he's not worried about going to jail. And raising me correctly became more important than their freedom itself, exactly.
Speaker 3: And as a parent, that's where I always was was making sure because I come from the school of this, when you in the household and you live in your parents' house, you don't have no motherfucking rights. That's crazy until you until you get I'm talking about for children, right when you were in when you were in somebody's household. When I was at my mama's house, you know what my rights was living under her guidelines, her and my daddy's rules, and if I and if I violated those rules, there was consequences. Sometimes it to be just getting sent to your room for the weekend, you not being able to go nowhere. Sometimes it was going to go pick you a branch from offside off a tree to get your ass whoop. And guess what. That very much kept me in line, because I'm gonna tell you this, My mama had a heavy ass hand and she didn't mind slapping the shut out her ass, she didn't mind throwing a shoe at your ass, and whatever the fuck it was, you had consequences to your behavior, and if you talk back, you could go get dealt with. Guess what. I maybe not as parents, I'm not one to necessarily believe in putting my hands on my kids playing, but they definitely had consequences.
Speaker 1: To see, so you fucked it up?
Speaker 3: No, because where I Maria was the ballance Maria whooped ass. So long as something like Maria whooped ass, it's usually the opposite. Now, don't get me wrong, because I would see out all my children. Christopher probably got more ass than everybody Christmas always getting his ass tore through in the room because he was rebellious and he didn't give a fuck about a whooping. He was a cowboy. I remember one day he was getting hit by his mom. She was so freaking because he wouldn't cry. He just stuned and stuff her face like that, don't hurt.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you a real story. One of the last times I can remember getting my ass whooped by my mom about Olivia rest in peace. I was probably about fifteen, so I already grew. I'm about five ten, fourteen, fifteen, maybe maybe even thirteen, but I'm about five ten, right, So my mom whooping My mom is five eleven, three hundred pounds rest or so. And she punched like a dude. But like you know, she got some nice size and she a lady, so her hands was little stands ain't as big as my shit. She was whooping my ass with her hand. Then she got a belt. She's swipping the bell and I'm looking back at her like this shit ain't nothing. Like I'm like this ain't nothing. She whipped my as I looked back at her like she looked at me. I looked back at her. She looked at me again, and she kept trying to whoop me harder. And it just was not mattering. It didn't hurt. I look back again, and when I tell you that right hand came. Why when I tell you I was crying, boy, I was crying.
Speaker 3: Boy.
Speaker 1: That shit was darne. My mom still is top five. I didn't been there probably about fights with about thirty forty different people. My mama is still top five hardest punches I ever got punched by. Still somewhere in that top five.
Speaker 3: As it should be because I had a mama that was on the same stuff. Me and my brothers always talk about her. Remember my mama stole on you because you was gonna get functioned the mouth. If you acted like something in her, you was bam. Even now to this day is a grown man. My mom would joke around sometimes say don't make me get my switch.
Speaker 1: Good looking out for tuning in to the Note Sellers podcast. Please do us a favorite, subscribe, rate, comment, and share. This episode was recorded right here on the West coast of the USA and produced by my Homeboy, A King for the Black Effect Podcast Network and I Heard radio year