Speaker 1: Misspelling with Tori Spelling, an iHeartRadio podcast. Tis the season. I feel like during the holidays, parents everywhere have a rare opportunity to actually get what they want because they're kiddos, are like, oh, whatever holiday you celebrate, they're open for something, a little something something. So because of that notion, and because they don't want cold and their stockings, I have dragged my two daughters onto misspelling. So Stella and Hattie are both here happily correct correct. It's funny, you guys. I swear you're gonna see how much fun you're gonna have. So Stella is sixteen, Hattie is thirteen. Oh my god, my baby, I just looked at both of you and saw a version of you that all imprinted in my mind forever. Oh my gosh, and your two and your four, and I can see you right now.
Speaker 2: She's older.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, it's not odd. That's that's how I see you. And yeah, anyway, they're both not just my beautiful, smart, amazing daughters, but they're also kind people and I really love them, and we're friends. We're all friends. They like me, They really like me. Not a lot of the time, most of the time. Wait, you couldn't say that without whirl in your eyes. Oh daughter, will do you like me?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: She's a real honest one. Still sugarcoat it a little bit. Yeah. Okay, so you guys Easton is awesome here with us, Tory.
Speaker 4: Thanks for let me do this. I'm so excited. I'm not one of your children, but sometimes I wish I was. But we're gonna play a really fun game today. How well do you know your mom? How many people get to answer quiz like this? This is a very special thing and uh, and we're going to test your knowledge. How much time have you spent on your own mother's Wikipedia page? That's what we're going to find out today.
Speaker 1: They're gonna be like what Wikipedia?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 4: How you guys? Feeling pretty good? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: Answer the first question?
Speaker 1: Nervous little Really?
Speaker 4: What are the stakes here?
Speaker 2: Who? Yeah?
Speaker 4: When do you get if you win? Or what happens if you lose?
Speaker 2: Ah?
Speaker 3: The rules?
Speaker 1: Sure, I forgot shoot, okay, if you get it. Rights, you don't have to help me. Christmas shop no, no, no, every year every year and wrap the present and oh my god, do you see that? Okay, so you can't see what Hattie did, but she did the money sound like money? Okay? Where am I supposed to give them? Like what crypto uhblos.
Speaker 2: For?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, do you take zel? I'll uh, I'll make it worth your while or never fulfill this?
Speaker 4: But yes, okay, So how do we want to do? You just want to shout out the answer if if you know it does that sound.
Speaker 1: That's easier Jeopardy style.
Speaker 4: You know, you don't have to you don't have to buzz in or anything. It's only two players. You get to shout it out. Yeah. Yeah. Budget cuts have hit and misspelling. We don't have a buzzer today.
Speaker 1: Sorry. Oh I got two turntables and you have a microphone right now if you can see him?
Speaker 4: So, uh okay. First question in the movie Scream two, your mom was in a movie within the movie. There's a fake movie in Scream two. What was that movie called?
Speaker 2: Oh easy, stab? Easy?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Because you played Sney Prescott in the stab I was going to ask who you were.
Speaker 1: Playing you knew, no, I knew what it was called.
Speaker 3: But I just blank.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you're like a game show like I blank on game shows like oh my god.
Speaker 4: Points Stella. It was in fact called stab all right, next question, your mom had a voiceover role in the animated series Family Guy. Who did she play in Family Guy?
Speaker 2: I know the answer, but she knows.
Speaker 1: This episode I don't remember. They're all at a booth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're all at like a diner. I don't know, Donna it was.
Speaker 3: In fact, Donnas, I don't know that episode.
Speaker 1: You definitely saw it.
Speaker 2: I never knew you had an episode in Family Guy for like a why and then I saw it.
Speaker 1: I was like, Mom, did your own family because I didn't know if you did the voice or not. Oh, because they have other people. So when we went into do that, I was so embarrassed. And we went in and like they're all listening, and I was like, oh, okay, this is my chance to prove I could do comedy and be funny and like it's very like I'm the anti Donna Martin Cee. I can be dirty. And so we would do like have us read the line they had for each of us for our characters from nine on to and zero, but then I would like improv and say something like I don't know, but I said something like fuck something, and I just remember like zero, there was like no one responded and they just all looked at me blankly like, and I was like, oh, okay, go back to my line.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: So Seth McFarland was there, and I was like, yeah, I'm gonna impress him so I can go on and play characters and his stuff. So I'm gonna show him how like off the cuff and like body I could be. And that means like dirty, like it's funny because he writes, you know, super impro prid stuff. So I like made a few like improv inappropriate like things, and I just remember I think Jason and Luke weren as well.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: Anyway, or just Jason. I don't know, but I remember like no one said anything. It was just like a dead silence, and I was like, oh, that didn't land. So yeah, I haven't worked for Seth MacFarlane. So okay, Seth, I'm still available, by the way, and I'm very funny.
Speaker 4: Uh oh wait, we're throwing it back a little bit. This is an older show, but your mom was in three episodes of Saved by the Bell what was her character's name and Saved by the.
Speaker 1: Bell it was only three episodes.
Speaker 4: That's what Yeah, that's what I'MDB says, maybe it was more.
Speaker 1: We'll see it was recurring, so you know.
Speaker 2: I've never seen it.
Speaker 4: Oh no, wow, awdie, Would you like to take a guess?
Speaker 1: Do we get a hint?
Speaker 4: It's uh it shares the Yeah, yeah, it shares the character's name with someone from Willy Wonk in the Chocolate Factory.
Speaker 1: Blue Purple Violet.
Speaker 4: There we go, Violet turning Violet Violet. Yeah, that was that was a Tory Spelling's character and Saved by the Bell's Violet.
Speaker 2: I know Willy Wonka, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I went. My first on screen kiss was screech that right. You don't watch Save by the Bell, I know, you know if now, if I'd been on Full House, they would have remembered love see Saved by the Bell now. But hey, thirty one Flavors.
Speaker 4: There's a thread in the Saved by the Bell reddit that says justice for Violet. So there's a there's a whole Violet high out there, super fans. Yeah, they want to see your return. All right, we're going to the big screen. Now, we're going to the cinema. In the movie Troop Beverly Hills, your mom more a hat? What color was the hat?
Speaker 2: True?
Speaker 1: Beverly Hills.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have to guess because Beverly Hills Hotel, the colors and stuff, because there was part of it there.
Speaker 1: You guys just watched this last year Greens Like I was gonna say green or pink.
Speaker 4: Yeah, wow, this is a stella sweep as we call it. That was in fact green. That was the hatt Co. All right, now we're going out of the realm of entertainment. This is real life.
Speaker 1: Now they might actually know the answer.
Speaker 4: What are her children's name? No idea, here's the next question. Do you know this name of the street your mother grew up on?
Speaker 2: Oh I don't. I could start naming streets near the area that I think, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, this is a tricky question because I was born in a certain house. Well I wasn't born in the house, but so when I was born, my parents lived on a certain street, and then we moved to another street, and then we stayed on the same street, but just cross sunset for the manor oh not the man, not the maner you guys time. I didn't grow up there. No one believes me. I don't know. It's so hard to meet me.
Speaker 4: Okay, well except any of those street names though, how about that?
Speaker 1: So it's Mapleton, But I would like to go back to what is that game when it's you connect the first street you lived on, your first pet and the first street you lived on, and that's your poor name. Yes, it's like, yes, it's uncomfortable. So Angel, so Angel Palm Okay, So I grew up on Palm Drive, Beverly Hills. Wait what you grew up?
Speaker 2: There were born there?
Speaker 1: I was born there, But that's not the answer there grew up?
Speaker 4: Answer on my sheet anyway that I was handed? Uh uh?
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: Diving deeper into your mother's true identity. What was your mom's original stage name before she became known intergalactically as Tory Spelling? What was how did she perform before toy Spelling stage?
Speaker 1: They will not know this?
Speaker 2: Like what name you went by?
Speaker 4: Yeah, like her earliest credits said a different name than Tory.
Speaker 1: Did your name? Victoria? Victoria?
Speaker 2: Victoria your actual name?
Speaker 1: My birth name? Really?
Speaker 4: So you know, I'm going to give that to Stella. That was That was good deduction there.
Speaker 1: You don't even know.
Speaker 4: What's your mother's middle name, Davy.
Speaker 2: Davy because it's also Finn's middle name. Then, wasn't it Grandpa Iron's middle name too?
Speaker 1: His dad's name was David. He didn't have a no, he had no spell.
Speaker 4: Hey, sometimes you don't need the middle name, you know, all right? Next question? What nine O, two and O spinoff did your mom appear in for two episodes?
Speaker 2: Mm?
Speaker 3: Hmmm mmm. Wasn't Jenny in it too?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yes, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know the name, but I've watched it too.
Speaker 1: I don't know you did not watch it, but I've seen. Okay, So there's like a flea market, it's on the street. There's like it's the trading post Melrose and if Melrose Place.
Speaker 4: Congratulations you so close to get on the board.
Speaker 1: It was me and Jenny.
Speaker 2: I've never seen it, but I've heard the name before.
Speaker 1: That's cute.
Speaker 2: All you had to say was Melrose and then I was like, okay.
Speaker 4: All right. This is another nineties show. Your mom appeared in two episodes of This is a popular show starring Miambiolic, who went on to be on The Big Bang Theory host Jeopardy. What was the name of that show?
Speaker 1: One episode of that show?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not gonna get this one. Take that over the IMDV.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna get this.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, it was Blossom. I don't he.
Speaker 2: Is.
Speaker 1: Okay, you do know her though, because you guys have worked with her through the screen Celebrity Show off. She was the host when I did when I did My Wife Celebrity.
Speaker 2: I know remember that show, you guys, Yes, I remember, but I don't.
Speaker 1: Remember one against Kevin Smith, Judge.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Little known show.
Speaker 4: Well, you guys have some. You gotta watch Blossom. You gotta Watch's place. He's a great show.
Speaker 1: Remember in the dream sequence in that one episode, she comes to the door and I'm like standing there and I had the big hat with Sunflower and I did that right before we did with hers, and I passed down. You guys maybe blowsome. You guys would love it.
Speaker 4: It's so good, all right.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, watch Alf. I loved Alf.
Speaker 4: Alf so great Alf and mister Belvidere, you're too Yeah, no, no, I love mister Belvidere. I was a bigger Alf guy than than Belvidere.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, Alf ended up silver spoons, silver spoons, all right.
Speaker 4: Next question here, your mom had a bad experience with an animal that sent her to the hospital. What kind of animal?
Speaker 2: It was? A parrot named Charlie.
Speaker 3: Wow, Charlie bird.
Speaker 2: I used to talk to it every day when you get back from set. Did you've told me this once?
Speaker 1: Of Charlie, Charlie.
Speaker 4: I'm so impressed with your information. Recall, this is a great memory you got there.
Speaker 1: In all, Charlie, how do you do?
Speaker 3: Was like a chicken or something.
Speaker 4: Or poultry of some kind, And.
Speaker 1: Then I went on to marry a man named Charlie. Yeah, and that didn't No, one, that one didn't work either.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, here's.
Speaker 1: Oh, yes, all possible. It could have been any farm animal.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 4: Next question? Here in the series Wherever the Hills nine two and oh maybe you've heard of it, a character pushes your mom down a flight of stairs. What was that character's name? You pushed Donna down the stairs?
Speaker 1: They don't watch the show.
Speaker 3: I know, I don't know their name.
Speaker 2: What do they describe with?
Speaker 4: Yeah, a physical description, will do?
Speaker 2: Ye?
Speaker 3: It was a female? Right?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, it wasn't.
Speaker 3: Uh was it like her loving Chris?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Oh, David David.
Speaker 1: Not David Silver, he would never do that. Who it was?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: It was a musician boyfriend that started out great and then he became abusive to Donna. His name was Ray Pruett with his family owned a pumpkin patch. He drove a rat ass pickup truck that you love. She loves vintage cars like me. And he played the guitar.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, played by Jamie Walters.
Speaker 1: Jamie Walters. Oh, Jamie, who I've told you about that we should get together because he lives near us and his kids, I was saying, are the same age and one of his daughters goes to Calabasas, and I think you have similar friend groups. I know a little bit.
Speaker 4: He's he's now a paramedic working for Elie County Fire Department.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Em t, wait is that the same? I'm just getting fancy.
Speaker 4: All right, We're going back to now two and know what three words are famously associated with your mom's character, Donna Martin.
Speaker 3: Donna Martin graduates.
Speaker 4: On the board. Yes, Donna Martin graduates. That is the phrase. You guys are doing so great at this. I'm so impressed. Uh. Next question here, what was the name of the character who played Donna Martin's mom on the show.
Speaker 1: I have no idea. He literally don't want the show. No idea, it's Felice Martin or Alice Felice like fleee?
Speaker 4: What kind of jacket?
Speaker 2: Is that a real name?
Speaker 1: Yep, l I c e.
Speaker 4: At one point it was.
Speaker 1: I know, it's not a very common name anymore. It's not a name anymore.
Speaker 4: Really, Yeah, you know it's a it's a popular Italian name still in Italy. Next question, who did who did Donna Martin live with at the Beach House on the show on I Too. I know I should.
Speaker 2: Clarify Jenny, Yeah, yes, Oh, there's more than one person. David.
Speaker 4: No, yeah, David here, Claire and Kelly David. We'll get okay, we'll get a fairness.
Speaker 1: David lived in Yeah, we're given the first roommate, David and Kelly and then Claire. Who's my friend Kathleen Scary Movie two with me?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, okay. Your grandpa wouldn't travel on airplanes. Where would he vacation every summer?
Speaker 2: I know he would only take trains. I don't know where.
Speaker 1: Where did I say growing up? We went a lot because we didn't go many places. We did go to Lake Harrawhead in the winters. Yes, we did go to Palm Springs sometimes, Vegas and Vegas, y.
Speaker 4: Las Vegas City. Great job, that is really Vegas.
Speaker 2: I don't really like it.
Speaker 1: It's just a lot.
Speaker 2: There's a lot going on.
Speaker 4: It is a lot.
Speaker 1: It wasn't as over stimulating them at the time. In fact, it was very Yeah, I remember the first movie. I know, that's a lie. I say, the first movie I ever saw in the So that's a lie because I feel like my mom's friend took me to see Saturday Night Fever when I was very little and my mom was very upset because she was babysitting me. And then I did see Et. But the movie that really comes to recollection that I saw in the theater and it was in Vegas and at the time we had to drive in like forty minutes outside of Vegas to find a movie theater. And now it's you know, so built up. But it was Goonies. Oh I love Uncle Randy and I saw Goonies in the movie theater. I was twelve.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Goonies in the movie theater is probably like so fun.
Speaker 1: It was epic.
Speaker 4: We have one question, last, oh final question. A member of the royal family had a room named after him at the Manor. Who was that person?
Speaker 2: I didn't know this was ever a thing.
Speaker 4: In he is now he has a different title. Mm hmm, Charlie, Prince Charles Charles now King Charles, King Charles room. Uh why why was there a King Charles room at the Manor?
Speaker 1: So there can I go back to his old his old name, right, I have to proper.
Speaker 4: We have an America, baby. We didn't win that war for nothing.
Speaker 1: You So, my mom threw a party at the Manor and it was the only party she ever threw. And my parents didn't throw big parties, but she and it was the only party he accepted when he came to America. Prince Charles accepted having a party in his honor at the Manor. Wow, and she threw it. And so she named a room after him.
Speaker 2: There were different named rooms.
Speaker 1: That one just literally just that one.
Speaker 4: Yep, Okay, here's the Prince Charles room. And here is the lenen closet guest room.
Speaker 1: Here's a linen closet one. And then yeah, it's so r Do you guys have any questions?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh, that's a good one. Is there anything people don't know about me?
Speaker 2: Like, like.
Speaker 1: We can add there's a lot of things I could say. I don't know. Like I said, we can edit this, you can say whatever you want.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Look at me. Oh the opposite.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I know, I know that.
Speaker 4: But I was like, there's there's something that.
Speaker 1: The Christmas tree that you forgot about the other day.
Speaker 2: You literally went nuts about the Christmas The branches have to be separated, the ornaments have to be the front of the leaves, but not falling off the tree.
Speaker 1: Like, oh so you heard this from the other room. That doesn't come into help, no conversation. No, because it's a Christmas tree. Okay, Honestly, I was working that weekend, like you guys wanted to set up the Christmas tree, but then no one and branded. You know, in the past, we always got real Christmas trees, and the last couple of years we've gotten a Christmas the most beautiful not real Christmas tree, but they can look real because but when they come in the box, they're all smashed together. So when you attach the three levels, you have to pull the branches out.
Speaker 2: Mm hm.
Speaker 1: And that's why it looked a little.
Speaker 2: Is it? M And I don't think in life my top priority is separating tree branches. I don't think I look at a tree and go, oh my god, the branches aren't separated. What is happening?
Speaker 1: But you did no priorities. You know how I work best in life. You can priority lists one through ten. I'll do number twelve.
Speaker 2: So it's just like poor Bo was like, but I put the ornaments on your but they have to like.
Speaker 1: I felt so bad. So okay, So we decided to do a crystal tree this year. And a friend of mine has beautiful crystals, and we got selenite crystals because you know, they're supposed to bring good energy and cleanse and grounding. And we got selenite crystals that are actual ornaments, like icicles, but selenite crystal stones. And they came and I was getting my hair done and I had to get my hair done distance and so all right, wait, so they came and Bo said can I put them on the tree? And I said yes, of course. So we put them and you put the really heavy ones and they were draging the branch down. I know I did have like a type a personality. I'm like the messiest mofo you will ever meet, and like people don't say my phone anymore. Oh sorry, I'm messy at as.
Speaker 3: Is that right so close? What's it supposed to be anything other than that?
Speaker 1: I'm messy and I mew wait, oh yeah wait what is me mean? You guys? Yeah, oh that's mm hm oh and I'm gonna rise you up. Oh oh, that's what my seven year old says every day thanks to his older brothers and sisters. Oh is the weirdest thing it does. Anyway, I just had a moment where and I but I freezed it to him correctly because I did take them off and he looked horrified. It was like a home alone moment. He was like, oh and I and I was like no, no, no, there's a reason. And I said, because if you put them to the front, you see how the branch is diving down. And he's like yes, I'm like they'll fall and then shatter and we won't have them. So I'm gonna let you do it again, but you have to put a little further back. And he was like, oh, I didn't know that. I was like, no, you did a great job without any instructions.
Speaker 2: So yeah, Bow is not very good at putting on He's seven. Every year I have to move them. I just don't. I just don't tell him that I move them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what all parents do. Hello, yeah, yeah, you always let them put it. And then I know I shouldn't have done it with there, but I was very excited about that pickle ornament we have. We'd sometimes like to get ornaments of things we really like, so when we find something, they were like, oh, oh my gosh, we love that. We get it even though it doesn't really doesn't go a tree, but we got one of the jar of pickles because we love pickles. So yeah, that's us in a nutshell. Anything else you want to say about me for me this time of season?
Speaker 2: There, grateful for you, but not hell last minute.
Speaker 1: I thought she was saying gratefully for you, but not yeah, like fair hell last minute. I know I'm very less when I'm working on that, like never and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I always have to wrap the present like that night, because you buy them that you buy presents on Christmas Eve and then she's like, can you help me wrap them?
Speaker 1: Aka?
Speaker 2: Can you wrap them?
Speaker 1: So the truth is, in recent years, if I get it too far ahead start and I order something, I might put it away and then I can't remember where I put it, so then I have to rebuy it and that's no fun. But it's great when you can have you need something in a pinch and you can get it sent to you. So Stella is sixteen. She has just got her learners permit, just had her first driving life. She did extremely well. In fact, her driver's aid teacher did say she's advanced. Oh my gosh. So she had her first driving lesson today and this is all new to me. So in order she has her permit. She got it this week. She went and passed her test at the DMV and only got like very few wrong, five.
Speaker 2: Out of forty one questions wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think Stella is stellar. So but she took her driver's head test and then she had she has to have her first lesson before with her permit she can drive in a car with an adult. So we had that done today with Jay, who was really great. But I went to meet them outside and I came out with my phone and so I was like, no, don't come out. Your right embarrassed me and I was like, well, no, I'm sorry. I got to capture this moment and also I should introduce myself. So she flustered me, and I was nervous for her and I went up and I'm like, Hi, I'm stelle A Tori's mom. Yep, which I've talked about the podcast before. It is the second time I've done that because it's Hattie's birthday. When we checked in at David Busters to the host, I walked up and said, Hi, I'm Pattie Toy's mom, and I'm like, why is this recurring in my life? And I keep doing this? Ruthian said it was a Freudian slip because they parent me more than I parent them. But you know, she's still in hold for sixty minutes, so we'll figure out who knows. We don't know, but anyway, so she she wants a car. But my girl, this is a little known fact about me. No one knows this. I used to have a car collection and I'm really into anti cars. And my first anti car was Oh my gosh. It was a nineteen fifty four Chevy pickup and I loved it so much. And I've been trying so hard to get in contact. So if you hear out there someone that owns it, I would love to talk to you, because still of anti cars, and that would be her dream to fix it up and make.
Speaker 2: Her first first car is my first car?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well my first car because my first car was a BMW and NOPO want those, so good luck kid, But but no, no, no, anyway, she wants to vent or a vintage Bronco, which is I want to Bronco so bad. I've always wanted a Bronco, a vintage Bronco.
Speaker 2: They're all manual though, yeah, drivestick.
Speaker 1: Yours is a new one, have a new one. And she wanted I'm talking like.
Speaker 2: Nineteen nineties, nineteen eighties.
Speaker 1: She goes, no, not the white, not the all white one, because her brother dressed with her, like, just not the white Bronco. And it's like, no, no, no, we get it. You're thinking like second or third generation, so like early eighties to like yeah ninety yeah ish yeah. So yeah, if you know someone that knows someone that knows someone.
Speaker 2: That has an automatic transmission more yes.
Speaker 1: From the eighties. Well maybe they've had it redone and made it automatic.
Speaker 2: A lot of them have automatic. Tried to find them.
Speaker 1: But she's really good at fixing stuff. She's a fixer, which I'm not. Is really organized, which I am not. So those are the two things that make them not my children. But hattie, what do you want for Christmas?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Those Apple headphones you know the new ones? Oh, they're like, no, what are those the I don't know what they're called.
Speaker 2: The like actual headphone ones though, that like go.
Speaker 3: Not air pods.
Speaker 1: Uh, airbud. I love that movie? Is that a movie?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: With a dog?
Speaker 4: Alright, airbud. Yeah, there's no rules to say a dog can't play basketball?
Speaker 1: Now you got interested in?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Yeah, as great opens you're thinking of had they called the Airpod's max. This is uh, Apple has not paid me to do this. But AirPods Max are deliver high fidelity audio wirelessly and you can charge them at home with all your Apple devices and they sink seamlessly. I want one of.
Speaker 1: Those too, wow promo. Ye are they pricey? Yeah, around the price of AirPods.
Speaker 4: There are.
Speaker 1: Whoa. Still you're like, I want a car, and you're like, whoa.
Speaker 2: Because a car will last me a long time and I can like go places and drop them off at school like you want me to do and everything.
Speaker 1: And then headphones and you're just listening to music.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: This one has an answer for everything. And she's so creative, like she I'm like God, that's my kid. She's so clever. It's hard to have. Like you try your case and she has an answer and you're like, no, okay, let me go back in. In other ways, she has an answer for that one too. Always you're good. What color headphone like?
Speaker 3: The like grayish white ones, not the pink ones, the red pink.
Speaker 2: There was pink.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no no no mm hm there was like no, there is no See those are like orange red pink.
Speaker 1: East what color do you want? If Sansa were gonna put it under.
Speaker 4: Your you know, I like these silver one. These are cool. I like these and then I'll put little.
Speaker 3: Like pink cuffs on them.
Speaker 4: See you got a whole planet this. It looks so cute.
Speaker 2: Easton wants the pink cuffs too.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 2: So girly.
Speaker 1: Okay, you guys, thank you for joining me and doing this. We do it again another time because there's so much the theory of us could talk about. Yes, okay, I love you guys, I love you.
Speaker 2: Love you