Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty arm Strong and Jettie and he Armstrong and Eddy.
Speaker 2: Every poll that meets CNN standards. In September, Mondani has had a double digit lead. If Slee were were to get out, there was an effort to do that. He refuses to do that, then you'd have a closer race. So it looks like he's gonna win. Early voting is underway. We'll count the votes on Tuesday. Imagine if he does. A young Muslim immigrant mayor thinks Donald Trump is wrong on just about everything. Inevitable the confrontation with the mayor of the hometown where Donald Trump grew up.
Speaker 3: He has like new ideas that are like different, like the grocery stores, which like you know something like that. Okay, like maybe that won't work out. But I think the idea that he's like, I have this new policy proposal or like the free buses, is like inspiring.
Speaker 4: Are you asking me or telling me? Because your your your intonation went up toward the end. That's usually the sign of a question, but it sounded like a statement. So I don't know, an empty headed twit there filling us in on why she's excited, why she's excited, on why she's excited. Either way, we're throwing in this breaking ish news right after that. So John King there, I recognized his voice of CNN. First of all, everything's got to be made about Trump. So mom Donnie winning as a communist, Jew hating mayor of the most important city on Earth. It's its relationship to Trump that makes it interesting. Okay if you say so. But the FBI says they spoiled an isis inspired plot that was set to go off today on Halloween. A bunch of dearborn people, dearborn Michigan. Where they got see exactly where they got a serious Islam problem. And now you got this guy who seems to be pretty much in league with that crowd, who might be mayor of New York City.
Speaker 1: I firmly believe he is. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, So we will begin one of a series of stories and thoughts about mister Mumdanni with the great, the wise, the learned Peggy Noonan writing for the Wall Street Journal, and she makes a handful of different points.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna skip around a little bit, but she.
Speaker 5: Writes, New York should breathe deep, think twice, then think again before electing the Socialist mayoral candidate zar On Mumdanni. He barely thirty four, has never had a real job, was elected five years ago to the state Assembly. Which is a badge you wear while you scrounge around for attention and connections. This isn't the resume of the person you want in a position and a guide the future of one of the largest economies in the world. Then she makes the point to particularly post COVID what new and post to Blossio New York in particularly and particularly that's right, sorry, sir, that in the wake of all that stuff, they really need. What the city needs as an air of energy bounce, expansion, more enterprise, more of a welcoming attitude for the woman who wants to open a small store, new business, a new restaurant. Make it easier for her. We don't need more of the dead hand of government. We need to return more of a sense to the young that's striving, is still a realistic attitude, that grieving for a system that seems broken and can't fit you in is premature. And then she goes into various of his tax the rich Democratic Socialists of America policies, and actually, and this is an amusing part of her column, but it's a little long, but she talks about how in the areas that surround New York City, Westchester County, Connecticut, across the river in New Jersey, and stuff like that, in the affluent neighborhoods, if there's an open house, there are SUV's double park down the block, said one Reeltor it looks like the Nicks.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, it looks like the.
Speaker 5: Knicks threat the garden right now, as affluent New Yorkers are already trying to flee the city. But then she gets into the more significant part to me. Mister Mumdonni has long been accused of a deep, persistent anti Semitism. I won't quote the clips suddenly flooding social media, the apparent result of somebody's late and incompetent OPO research of his saying things that betray to my ear in obvious animus. There is a reason more than one thousand American rabbis have warned his victory with threaten the safety of Jews. Then my favorite part, he closed out his campaign this week unembarrassed to manipulate, implying that if you don't vote for him, it just might be because you're Islamophobic. In a speech outside the Islamic Cultural Center of the Bronx, he said, to be a Muslim in New York is to expect indignity. But indignity does not make us distinct. There are many New Yorkers who face us, face it, blah blah blah. And then she goes into his infamous ant story and how he says, I want to speak to the memory of my aunt who stopped taking the subway after September eleventh because she did not feel safe in her his job. Getting back to Peggy Noonan hear his voice caught. It was quite something. He was talking about the city he is asking to choose him to lead, and accusing it of casual and habitual bigotry. The dream of every Muslim is simply to be treated the same as any other New Yorker. And yet for too long we've been told to ask for less than that and to be satisfied with whatever little we receive. Then it turned out, of course, that the whole thing was made up.
Speaker 4: And then he's nobody really has been claiming that that's an ongoing problem in New York anti Muslim bias.
Speaker 1: No, it's one of the most tolerant and diverse cities.
Speaker 5: On her and then she points out and I had not heard this. This is another part of his infamous Muslims unite And if you don't vote for me, you're an Islamo foam part of the speech fifty two Michael, I will.
Speaker 6: Not change who I am, how I eat, or the faith that I am proud to call my own. But there is one thing that I will change. I will no longer look for myself in the shadows. I will find myself in the light.
Speaker 1: The hell are you talking about?
Speaker 5: You were born into the top rung of New York society, a Columbia professor who lectures against colonialism in your mom's a multiple Academy Award nominations, successful film company.
Speaker 4: So your mom gets nominated for Oscars. Your dad's a Columbia professor, and you're saying I'll no longer live in the shadows.
Speaker 5: I will not change who I am, Zorron. Nobody asked you to not. I will won't change what I eat? Who asked you to? I will not change the faith that I'm proud to belong to. Nobody asked you to. I will no longer look for myself in the shadows. I will find myself in the light. What the hell are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 4: Some people are really good at being, you know, the downtrodden, even if they're the opposite. Yeah, all right, so here a handful of stories for you real quick. Since the main thing we need to fear is Islamophobia. Here's a headline from the Free Beacon. They've called for terrorism against Jews. Now they're teaching New York City public school students how to organize pro Hamas activists to Abdullah Akhal and Mohammed Badawi have called to strike Tel Aviv and destroyed the illegitimate Zionist occupiers and all of their supporters. And now they're launching an initiative to form student chapters in dozens of New York public high schools. Okay, that's great, super, but it's Islamophobia we ought to be afraid of. The DS is more radical than ever and they're winning. It's a great piece by Eli Lake. We don't have time for that, but we'll get to it later. But we need to be worried about Islamophobia. This is from the Free Press. Maya Sulkin CARE official. That's the Council on American Islamic Relations. That's the group that the FBI said they would no longer work with. Shortly after nine to eleven, CARE official joins hamas leader at an al Aksa flood event. Do you know what the Alokxa flood is that they were celebrating. That's the attacks of October seventh, twenty twenty three, a CARE event. The Muslim group SOHIO director said he was there as a Palestinian American. Okay, fine, here's another one if you're not tired of this media outlet affiliated with radical dearborn Michigan preacher calls on Muslims to celebrate and repeat Charlie Kirk's assassination. Ahmad Mussa Jabril, who served six and a half years in prison for conspiracy, fraud, moneylaw undering possession of firearms ammunition, is a popular figure among ISIS terrorists. But what we need to fear is Islamophobia. There's another headline for you.
Speaker 5: All of these in the last couple of days, New York City News nonprofit which was hailed as a savior of local journalism, hired pro hamas organizer who raised money for terrorists and defended assassination of those young Israeli diplomats. You remember when those two kids who just worked at the embassy were murdered. This journalist for the City, a New York City nonprofit hailed as a beacon of hope for local journalism, said that the assassination of the two young people in Washington, d C. Was morally justified. But know what we ought to fear is Islamaphobia.
Speaker 4: Came across this yesterday. Is really interesting. Elon Musk tweeted this out, so he was responding to a story. This is in Great Britain, not in the United States, but it was footage that was making the round this week of an Afghan attacking some English people there in England, killing one man injuring two others. So they've had a fair amount of back and forth unrest between Muslim immigrants and people that were born there around all kinds of different.
Speaker 5: Issues, including the rape gangs and the government officials who covered up for the rape gangs.
Speaker 4: With the always caveat of there's plenty of people who for them being Muslim is just like being methodist, you're not going to have any effect on your life. But there are hardcore fundamentalists Muslims all over the place, like in Dearborn, Michigan that just got a risk it as part of this Isis plot. Anyway, this is what Elon Musk wrote yesterday. I thought it was interesting when Tolkien wrote about the Hobbits, he was referring to the general folk of the English Shires, who don't realize the horrors that take place far away. They were able to live their lives in peace and tranquility, but only because they were protected by the hard men of Gondor. What happened to the nice men in England who was brutally murdered while walking his dog could happen anywhere in England. If the tide of illegal immigration has not turned. It is time for the English to ally with the hard men and fight for their survival. But I thought that was interesting as a metaphor or whatever.
Speaker 5: Yeah, agreed. Final note on this topic, and it's a funny one. As the New York City Mayor's race entered its home stretch this week, a reporter for the Times of London, Bevan Hurley, sent an email to Bill Deblasio, he wanted to know what the former mayor in New York City thought about the upcoming race, and I heard this story. He received an incredible response. While Deblasio has supported zoron Mumdani's campaign, the former mayor confessed in an email to the New Zealand Born journalist that while he admired Mumdonni's ambition, the Democratic nominee was making quote dangerously optimistic assumptions about how much money the new taxes would bring in.
Speaker 1: Quote.
Speaker 5: In my view, the math doesn't hold up under scrutiny, and the political hurdles are substantial. The Times picked it up, rushed to print the explosive story. The New York Post quickly aggregated and amplified it.
Speaker 1: An aid to Cuomo wait in to amplify the story.
Speaker 5: The only problem the email had not come from the former mayor. It was a liquor distributor, dude by the name of Bill Deblasio.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, okay, Well that's kind of too bad. I was hopeing that even build A Blasio had decided, Now, this guy's too far out there.
Speaker 5: But that's not what Yeah, I know, I was disappointed by this too. But yeah, and the guy didn't know that they're looking for the former mayor. And it didn't never made itself clear, but the story made it around the world.
Speaker 1: Of course it did.
Speaker 4: Okay, I got to reveal the hot costume for couples, and it's perfect if you got to throw something together last minute. Now you're gonna have to, you know, stifle some vomiting.
Speaker 5: It's perfect if you want to hate you, but it's easy show not enough people really hate us.
Speaker 1: I've got an idea for a Halloween costume, among other things. All the ways there.
Speaker 4: I'll bet this happens at fast food restaurants all across the country. This is in and out. Yesterday, they are calling the numbers for your order if it's ready. They'd already called sixty six. Now they call.
Speaker 1: Yes. God, God, that is some serious.
Speaker 4: Enthusiasm, because it was time to call order sixty seven.
Speaker 5: I hate this and I finally figured out why. And I've been accused of being a joy kill, but I figured it out. It's because it is the reductio ad absurdum of the modern age. It is the meme, the trend that has no content.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 4: But as I've diagnosed it, and I think I'm one hundred percent right. It's because we lack shared experiences and now we're just so desperate for them. I was talking about how wearing my Dodger's hat the other day after the big baseball game. All of the people that brought it up to me, Oh, so you watch a game last night and we started talking about the game. It gave me a feeling of like comfort and community.
Speaker 1: I don't remember the last time I had that, and.
Speaker 4: You used to have it all the time, but you can't really anymore because there are no shared pop culture things, and we can't share politics, which is our number one pop culture topic for It's like our entertainment to end our sports and what attracts us to the opposite sex.
Speaker 1: Straight people want to hear I want to.
Speaker 4: Hear that again. So this is just all they're doing it in and out? Is it's time to call out the number six seven.
Speaker 1: Listen to the enthusiasm.
Speaker 5: Yes, and the in and outs person obviously was completely down with it.
Speaker 4: Probably happens five times a day every day, so they know the routine. So I was gonna mention that the most popular couple costume you can wear if you want something easy to throw together, is you both wear a T shirt or sweatshirt. One of you's got a six, one of you got a seven, So you go a six to seven charl Wienbarty, And then of course you gotta be prepared to be punched in the face. But yeah, I guess the other part of it is that it's disrupted so many classrooms, which is a reminder that teachers don't have control of the classrooms anymore, which bothers me. You know, at his essence, it's fine, it's just kids being silly, which I'm firmly in favor of, but it makes me sad for the reasons you've enunciated. But if that's not the costume you want to wear, how about some Armstrong in Getty wearing the new Armstrong in Getty Superstore, which we just kicked off today or yesterday or sometime.
Speaker 1: What do we have there?
Speaker 4: News?
Speaker 1: These sweatshirts are awesome cool. Oh yeah, the hoodies are great.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're really good and have some fabulous ANG logo and I got to check it out the new stuff. But for your favorite ANG fan for Christmas time, maybe it's you help spread the word and tell people what you think.
Speaker 4: We've had some real crap in the past, but this is high quality stuff right here. I mean, that's the kids in China sewing this stuff. We had, like, I don't know, kids with a Slexi or something.
Speaker 1: In the past.
Speaker 4: They were not doing a good job sewing up our stuff. But now we got really the top tier child labor working on this stuff in China.
Speaker 5: And they did such a good job we bonused them all two cents at the end of the week, so which is a twenty percent bonus. So anyway, enjoy their good work. Armstrong and Getty dot com, the Armstrong and Getty Store. Yeah, that's that's the world's worst commercial. Anyway, what do we have coming up? I don't even remember.
Speaker 4: I got a little more details on that terrace plot. They think the foiled.
Speaker 5: Oh and Seth Dylon of Babylon b fame his argument against the no enemies to the Right philosophy.
Speaker 1: All on the way, if you missed a secret gets the podcast Armstrong, you getdy on the Man Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 4: I just saw the headline. Charlie Sheen is out with details on his remarks that he has had sex with men who the hell is that for.
Speaker 5: I don't recall asking for details. I can picture them. It's fine. Wow, Charlie. A quick note. The star of the lazy Armstrong ngetdy champion hoodie.
Speaker 1: Very attractive. I'll wear that. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 5: So this is audio from and we played this yesterday, but there's more.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 5: This is from an Arkansas cop who has pulled over a well as approached a semi truck that is parked way too close to traffic on the side of the road.
Speaker 1: Why are you parked here? Yeah?
Speaker 8: Do you understand English?
Speaker 1: Why did you park here?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 8: No, no good, I'm officer Heading's Arkansas Highway Police.
Speaker 1: I need your driver's license. Is there anybody else in the truck? Your company?
Speaker 8: Okay, you don't understand English.
Speaker 1: Put you some clothes.
Speaker 8: On, your pants, put your pants on, put your pants on, pants, put some pants on. Yeah, yeah, you don't understand English.
Speaker 1: What company do you work for? Uh?
Speaker 8: The company?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 1: Your company is called California. Yeah, yeah, you don't understand me. Okay.
Speaker 4: First of all, if I had a nickel for every time somebody with authority told me to put my pants back on.
Speaker 1: I had a lot of money.
Speaker 4: I mean, we've all been there, teachers, cops, sureline star.
Speaker 1: Right life. I mean, we've all been told put some pants on.
Speaker 5: Has Sean Duffy, the Secretary of Transportation, said anything about I think he has, about cracking down on the unlicensed commercial drivers?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he threatened to withhold, that's forty million dollars from California if they don't start enforcing their You gotta be able to speak, read and write English, yeah, semi truck.
Speaker 5: You gotta be able to read signs in other words, Yeah, and understand traffic laws.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Good, It's about time we need to crack down on that. Like crazy.
Speaker 5: Of course, executive producer Hanson never misses a chance to get with his AI songwriting program and unleash this.
Speaker 4: You gotta put some pants on?
Speaker 7: Yeah, just makes you.
Speaker 4: Got Joe Warren, there you go. I mean, how many, like I said, how many times have I heard that?
Speaker 5: It's hard to pick a favorite between that approach and the dance remix approach of the actual audio.
Speaker 1: I do kind of enjoy the.
Speaker 4: Actual audio approach as well, but the person taking my order at the Jamba Juice, I mean, the list goes on and on.
Speaker 5: Please, what's really I really do enjoy that brand of seventies funk. Oh yeah, I love that music. Yeah, So I thought this was so interesting. Seth Dillon, who is the guy who runs the Babylon Bee. He's one of their chief idea guys. He's just brilliant, funny guy wrote a piece for The Free Press entitled the foolishness of no Enemies to the Right, as CEO of Babylon B I meaniness of mocking bad ideas. They're on the right as well as the left. And he's talking about the Oh you know, I could probably just read it to you. He is a very good writer. But he's talking about the philosophy that hey, we're conservatives. There's some people out on our right wing or a completely not said. But listen, we got to train our firepower on the left, no enemies to the right. And he says bad ideas are like cancer. If you don't deal with them quickly and decisively, they spread. One way to deal with bad ideas is to refute them, as C. S. Lewis said, quote, good philosophy must exist if for no other reason, because bad philosophy needs to be answered. Another is to satirize them, ridiculing bad ideas stops them from being taken seriously. This is the mission of the Babylon B, explains what the Babylon B is. We mock anyone in anything that deserves it, not just because it's funny, but because it's imperative. Bad ideas taken seriously you have catastrophic consequences. He writes, I'm a concerent servative, and it's fair to say that a lot of the bad ideas we make fun of at the Babylon Beer progressive ones. Recently, however, I've come under fire from fellow conservatives for pointing out what should be obvious. There are bad ideas on the right too. Never scrutinize your friends, I'm told, focus on the enemy. They're the ones promoting abortion on demand, gender transition for miners, open borders, censorship, DEI, and a whole host of other absurdities that no one from a couple of decades ago would have believed could ever become mainstream. One hundred percent true, and he writes, I've steadfastly opposed these ideas. I've spent years and millions of dollars fighting them in both the courts and the culture.
Speaker 1: But what if those aren't the only bad ideas.
Speaker 5: If bad ideas spread like cancer, shouldn't we check them for them everywhere? I recently visited in an imaging center for a diagnostic cat scan. I'm glad the technician wasn't only interested in scanning the left side of my body.
Speaker 1: And then.
Speaker 5: He makes the point that the phrase there, the idea no enemies to the right, comes straight out of the French Revolution, when the warning was, ah, my French is very bad, no enemies to the left. It was meant to establish strength through unity, but it quickly turned into an excuse to avoid self scrutiny, a way out of confronting one's own radicals by insisting the only real danger was on the other side. And he makes the point quite eloquently that that will destroy your side. It will destroy conservatism. Sure, it will render your arguments repugnant to people because they've become infected with the crazies.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 4: I regularly about it regularly, But I have had in my life if somebody finds out you whatever you call yourself, libertarian, conservative, conservative, adjacent, whatever, and then they bring up some fanciful thing, so you believe blank.
Speaker 1: No, I don't believe that, right, I don't agree with that. I don't have to agree with everything.
Speaker 5: There's no law, so seth Wright's ridiculous ideas like Pregnant when men and drag shows for kids were almost impossible to satirize. I often said the hardest part of our job at the Babylon b was coming up with jokes that were more absurd than whatever Democrats were doing in real life. This should serve as a warning to the right. Ordinary people have their limits. Push too hard and you start losing people. My argument now is simply this, if the right doesn't learn from the left's mistakes, we risk suffering the same fate. It may already be too late. Bad ideas and those pushing them seem to be multiplying by the day. Nick Fuente is a man who glorifies Hitler, has grown his reach and influenced dramatically.
Speaker 1: In the recent.
Speaker 5: Months, finding his way onto mainstream platforms, and he mentions Fuentes is set to appear on Tucker Carlson's podcast. Well, he did appear on it and it did not disappoint. More on that later, and then he goes on to the increasing influence of I just looked it up, of that sort of person. So Nick Fuente is Trump had dinner with him? Right, Wasn't that one of the controversial ones? And yeah, the belief is Trump didn't really know who he was and should be more careful about who he sits down to dinner with. But Nick Fuente is a well describe him in short, He's a jew hating, white supremacist racist. He's everything that's the worst caricature of the right come to pass.
Speaker 4: Uh And I want to get back. I guess I was interview on Tucker Carlson is really something. I haven't seen it. I'm gonna watch it, but I just looked it up on Twitter. He's got Nick has a million followers, a million.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yep.
Speaker 5: Enormously influential on the young what's sometimes called the woke right. Interestingly enough, The Free Beacon, which is one of my favorite publications as a piece by Andrew Styles and Thaliah Rampresod entitled watch Tucker Carlson solicits marriage counseling from squirrely virgin Nick Fuentes. Carlson tells cherubic influencer Nick Fuentes he's sorry for calling him a weird little gay kid who lives in his basement. But it is, and I'm encouraged by this harshly critical of their conversation, harshly critical.
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 5: The Daily Wires Matt Walsh has repeatedly promised he will unite with anyone on the right. Presumably this radically inclusive offer extends even to the openly racist and anti Semitic Gropers who called for the death of his own boss, Paton Shapiro. Whenever I criticized the bad ideas on our side, anti Semitism, historically illiterate revisionism, baseless conspiracy theories, authoritarian impulses, A mob forms to accuse me of treachery and betrayal. I'm attack for punching right, dividing the movement, or hurting the cause. The slogan no enemies to the right isn't a strategy for defeating the left. It's suicide. And the piece goes on in this vein. I think I have already made the main arguments. Conservatives have made monumental gains in the courts and the legislature and in the culture by standing firm and fighting back, not by compromising. We didn't need to tear up the Constitution to beat back the left. We leveraged it. We defended free speech, and we overturned radical gender policies. We're working on it anyway. We re established parental rights in the face of indoctrination in our schools. In media and entertainment, truth telling alternatives are thriving because audiences are hungry for sanity. And he's attacking the idea that because we're losing and losing badly, we need to throw out all of our principles and norms.
Speaker 1: Just blood running in the streets.
Speaker 5: We've got various emailers or of that opinion, you boomers, you reaganizes.
Speaker 1: Your time is gone. Look what's happening to our country?
Speaker 5: Well Seth Dylon disagrees completely his summary or is finished anyway. Every victory we've earned came through courage and conviction, not cruelty or coercion. We're winning because we're right and because our constitutional republic makes it possible to course correct when free people stand up and speak Outative conservatism has never been about power or tribal victory. It's about conserving what's good and true regards listen of what's trending or how much it might cost us. The principles that make conservatism worth defending. Individual liberty, constitutional governance, objective truth are not impediments to victory. There, it's only foundation. Abandoning our principles in pursuit of power is not a winning strategy. It's a confession that we never really believed in them at all.
Speaker 1: Amen. Amen, Seth Dillon, CEO of the Babylondee.
Speaker 4: That's pretty good. You can't see this because this is right. I'm wearing a really cool fake mustache today that I wish was real and wish was mine.
Speaker 1: I wish.
Speaker 4: I don't care that I do have hair in my head, but I wish I could grow mustache like this. Can you get implants for that? Can they take care from my lower back?
Speaker 1: Hair talks?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Something like Yet.
Speaker 1: Ally it's good. I don't know. I don't know why not.
Speaker 5: So a word from our friends at Warrior Foundation Freedom Station reminding you that next Thursday, the sixth, it's the Warrior Foundation Freedom Station Annual Give itthan with the generosity of good folks like you paid, It's Warrior Foundation Freedom Station has helped to assist ill and injured warriors transition to civilian life with dignity, independence, and hope for the past twenty one years.
Speaker 4: And this Gibbethon is a chance to fly those warriors home for the holidays, because everyone deserves to be with loved ones, especially those who sacrifice so much for our country. It's a tax deductible donation. It's more than a gift. It's a powerful way to say thank you to warriors who would never ask for help and send them home for the holidays.
Speaker 5: And it's such a great thing to picture our warriors waking up with their loved ones on Christmas morning. And for those who are too unwell to travel, their families are flown to Warrior Foundation Freedom Station so they can have the holidays together. So on Thursday the sixth, let's have a huge storm of giving for this incredible cause. To learn more and donate, call six one nine Warrior that's sixty one nine Warrior or visit Warrior Foundation dot org. Get the name right please Warrior Foundation dot org.
Speaker 4: So John Stewart has a podcast in addition to his daily show that he does and on his Podcas asked he had Kamala Harris and he was gobsmacked when Kamala Harris claimed that Joe Biden was capable of running or serving another term as president.
Speaker 1: She actually said that.
Speaker 4: To John Stewart, which he did not receive well. Among other things, we can get to on the show today.
Speaker 1: I hope you can stick around.
Speaker 7: Has all our institutions h.
Speaker 9: Armstrong, he yetie effective immediately, Prince Andrew will be formally stripped of his royal titles. In a statement, Bucky and Palace announced King Charles initiated a formal process to remove the style, titles and honors of his younger brother, who will now be known as Andrew Mountbatten.
Speaker 4: Windsor He's just going to be Andrew Mountbatten from here on out. The royal formerly known as Prince completely stripped of his titles. I suppose he's gonna have to go on and get a job. Now, what's your work history? My work history is I show up to pageants and I uh.
Speaker 1: I smiled, I smile at people in wave. That's my work history. Well, so what changed?
Speaker 4: So he kind of got half booted out of the royal family right after the epscene story happened and he was attached to it. Now he's completely out of the family or the royal family, and he part of the royalty part of it. What I wonder what convinced them but pushed it over the edge. That girl's book, a woman's book who killed herself? Is that right, Katie, Katie, Yeah, that's what I'm hearing. Is that all the reports said that it was her book. Yeah. She makes it pretty clear that he was. Wonder why she named what she says, why she named Prince Andrew. She did not name Ahod Barack, which may or may not be the prime minister she's talking about. That's the speculation, having choked her and scared her so much she thought she was going to die, some prime minister of some country. But that's what the speculation is. That it's a hud Brock of Israel who's been asked about it and denies it. And I don't have any idea if it's turnout. But apparently it was solid enough on the Andrews stuff that the royal family said, get out of here, you creep. Oh yeah, wow, Okay, so this is an interesting story. I will adjust to the world with one fewer British prints.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, first of all, this John Fetterman, Senator from Pennsylvania Democrat, he was on and he's been voting for the resolution to open the government back up. He's one of the handful of Democrats. He said today that he apologized on behalf of Senate Democrats who have not voted in the shut down. Said, it's an absolute failure and it's embarrassing. We need to get our s together and open the government, which is more or less without the s bomb What the Washington Post editorial bomb board says today, Open the dang government. Now argue about this stuff afterwards.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: And the ironic ironic part of this is Chuck Schumer hasn't moved the needle against aoc one iota in his probable upcoming getting primaried. But if he hadn't stood up and fought, he might have just gotten absolutely trounced if he decaved again, even though that would have been the right thing to do. Different story, A Florida father to be wakes up from a coma after quite a while to tell officials that his angry girlfriend caused the car caused the.
Speaker 4: Car crash that put him in a coma. She did it on purpose and now she is being arrested.
Speaker 1: What the what?
Speaker 4: Yes, Daniel Waterman implicated this mumby woman that's her last name.
Speaker 5: I thought that was a descriptor. She's a little mumby for my tastes.
Speaker 4: They're driving down Interstate ninety five. He says she was angry at him for somebody he texted or something like that, and she screams at him, I don't care what happens. You'll get what you deserve and grabs the steering wheel and pilots them into a tree on purpose, angry at him put him in, leaving him in a coma. He's in a coma for months. He wakes up from the coma, tells officials, hey, she drove us into the tree because she is so mad at me, And officials apparently believed. They questioned him for quite a while and got all the information, and now she has been arrested and a brain so.
Speaker 5: Interesting that he has, you know, coherent and clear memories of right before his brain obviously got jostled pretty bad.
Speaker 4: And then he goes back into the Koman dies and he's dead. Yeah, So he wakes up for the coma just briefly to say, hey, by the way, something, I'm a pretty good driver. She grabbed the wheels, she drove us into a tree because she is mad at me. Thought I was texting some chick. Anyway, he crooks, Good lord, I didn't see that twist coming. At the end, he says, anyway, owing to and passes away.
Speaker 1: What woman that mumby looking woman? Isn't that quite a story though? Yeah? Wow, I'd say it's it's amazing and horrified.
Speaker 4: It comes out of the coma, So I don't know how the human brain works in a coma. So what it seemed like that that's the most recent memory you have, So that's like super on your mind.
Speaker 1: I guess I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'd be guessing, yeah, which you could tell by the fact that.
Speaker 1: I said I guess yes, Uh yeah.
Speaker 5: I find myself wondering did his brain say to itself, Look, we're about to croak. Let's rally for a day or two. We got to you gotta turn this woman in and then then we're croaking. So anyway, wake up, jimmy, people.
Speaker 4: Regular people. We've all probably experienced this. People regularly rally right before the end. Mm hmm yeah, and this guy did too. So good stuff coming up in our four. Kamala Harris's hilarious book tour continues.
Speaker 5: We've got some great audio of that. If you don't get our four god bless you, my friend. I pity you. Oh wait no, you can subscribe Armstrong and Getty on demand and listen to it later on.
Speaker 4: That's why don't get all momby Honest, we've got clips of the week for hour four too, so again, get the podcast if you missed anything
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Getty