Speaker 1: Elvis Duran, Elvis Duran Phone Tap the Return of Michael Oppenheimer. Listen to this email. Dear Elvis Durant, Dominic Palmary hates telemarketers. He despises them so much. One night he went out and bought that Tella zapper, that thing you hook up to your phone line to help prevent phone marketers from getting through. Well, now he gets annoyed when the machine doesn't work. He spent all that money and they still get through. This is a job for Michael Oppenheimer. He should be the next telemarketer to break through the tele A Zapper barrier. This comes to us from a net. Now Anett wants us to play this phone tap on. Dominic Palmary Scary is going to play the part of Michael Oppenheimer.
Speaker 2: A Nett will be listening in on the call. Here we go a good morning. Listen to mister Michael oppenheimen with onisday dot com. How are you doing today's sir? Okay, we're here with a wonderful product called Meatball Magic.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm on a do not call list. Please we move mind from you and Liz.
Speaker 2: We don't have any record of that at this time. Sir, you can make your own meatballs in minutes and store them.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not. I'm really not interested in it.
Speaker 2: A meatball magic is in me.
Speaker 3: There's no reason to go on, sir. I'm not interested in your product, but you.
Speaker 2: Could make nine meatballs in just seconds, Sir.
Speaker 3: I don't eat meatballs?
Speaker 2: Are you Italian? Sir?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry?
Speaker 2: Are you Italian?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: This is mister Michael Oppenheimer from dot com.
Speaker 3: You just call me, sir.
Speaker 2: I guess we didn't finish our conversation, sir.
Speaker 3: No we did. I'm not interested in the product.
Speaker 2: You can easily shape ground meat into perfect spheres as.
Speaker 3: Long as they're tasty and they fill me up. That's okay that the shape doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Are you going to order one of our metal now?
Speaker 3: So I'm not leave me alone?
Speaker 2: Italians and meatballs go hand in hand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I don't need your magic meatball maker. Please stop calling. You start to make me aggubated.
Speaker 2: Now, what is your credit card at this time the cold day.
Speaker 3: Of freaking hell. I give you my credit card number.
Speaker 2: All I need now is your credit card.
Speaker 3: I'm not giving you my credit card. Well, an idiot, send it to your house, says to you that can call over your house for a Sunday dinner and you can make the magic meatballs.
Speaker 2: So can I have your credit card number? This time? I'm gonna hang out.
Speaker 3: Wat I already told you that. Why not, sir, because my meatballs are good as they are. You know we make our meatballs.
Speaker 2: How do you do that? Sir?
Speaker 3: I swallow a handful of chop meat, and then I press really hard. I pushed. You push your push, and then they come out perfectly round.
Speaker 2: There's the other end that's not very sanitary.
Speaker 3: Ah, yeah, no doub because you started to make me aggravated.
Speaker 2: Hey, where do you live, sir by? Where do you live?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: You seem to be getting disconnected. This is mister, I know you are, buddy.
Speaker 3: This is like the fourth time you call me the last fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: You take some ground chop meat. I'm calling the.
Speaker 3: Phone company to file a charge. You take the meatballs, take the meatballs, stum down your throat so you don't have to call me anymore.
Speaker 2: All you do is take the plastic piece and press so.
Speaker 3: You don't breathe while you're stuffing the meatballs down your throat and leave me alone, all right?
Speaker 2: So you press the meat.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, and then you you press your face up against the wall so you look like a squashed meat ball when.
Speaker 2: You lift the plates are all perfectly rounded, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for a perfectly sphracle, right like your brain with nothing in it.
Speaker 2: How would you like to order it this time?
Speaker 3: Give me twenty of them, give me album gonna make nine out of times. It's andre and eighty meat balls.
Speaker 2: I'm holding for your credit card, obviously.
Speaker 3: R O. The word no means I'm not interested in a stupid thing. City Mark. You kill him with, chill him hurt? What is this?
Speaker 2: This is mister Michael, and.
Speaker 3: Ask you about that. Michael. Yeah, here's what I here's what I did to your magic meatballs. Listen to this, so no, that is what is that? That was my collar ball.
Speaker 2: That would be a colossal waste of the meatball magic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, I know. Well that's what goes in there, colossal waste. Come on, will cut it out now, sir.
Speaker 2: This is mister Michael.
Speaker 3: I know who to this is. Cut it out.
Speaker 2: This is actually Skewy Jones. When you've been phone tapped.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, oh my god. Yeah, this was on the radio.
Speaker 2: This was all the nets idea and.
Speaker 3: That you got me, You got me. That guy was a paint in the neck. You will not go.
Speaker 2: This phone table was pre recorded permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 3: Phone tab
Speaker 1: Dan in the Morning Show