Speaker 1: But they just stop from the unselfish nature of the game players and pertainial seasons. Is that something that you know, you get a lot getting what you guys want to do defensively as far as the past rush and just kind of take pushing the bucket just as well as your reaction from the other defense line.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, we wanted to keep him in the pocket and if you did escape, make him escape outside of the pocket, not up in the b gaps. And uh, you know he's Jayalen Hurst is a tremendous player. That's all about execution x's and o's and in those situations, you know, doing your job and not just you know, trying to try to make a play per set.
Speaker 3: By what you play. Mass to the love defense where you wanted it and how you used to grow over three four weeks, Yeah, a hundred percent.
Speaker 2: You know, we weren't happy with the uh our performances, especially in the run game. And you know when we play great football and great dominant defense, it starts in the run game.
Speaker 3: And you know I always say keep a.
Speaker 2: Team you know under seventy yards rushing, and I would say that we want we're gonna win the game, and so that's has to be the the point and focus, uh for us up front to stop the run and then make a team one dimensional, and uh.
Speaker 3: That's how we have a lot of success.
Speaker 2: That's what opens up everything, opens up turnovers, opens up us getting pressure after the quarterback. So it definitely starts in the run game. And definitely proud of the group effort today. Forty six yards rushing for one of the best you know, rushing teams in the NFL. It was a it was a great performance by everybody.
Speaker 3: I think it just say, this is the most confidence he's ever had in offense. Stagation pretty touch.
Speaker 2: What's your take on you know, the first quarter, for example, if you give 'em a couple of people, but you keep it in the game and knowing that they're probably turning.
Speaker 3: On Yeah, a lot of a lot of confidence, you know. Uh.
Speaker 2: Defensively, that's our goal is to get the ball back in their hands and you know, put pressure on the defense. Uh, so you know our offense could wear them down too, and once they start extending drives and uh, you know we're able to get a first down.
Speaker 3: You know it, it kind of opened up the flood gates.
Speaker 2: So that's always our our focus and our goals to get the ball back in their hands. And uh, we have a h amazing offense. Really exciting to see like them, you know, and the explosives that they're they're creating. It's been a little different in the past, and so seeing that big plays, uh, getting the ball down the field, getting the ball into our playmaker's hands and then making you know, huge explosive plays is uh a lot of fun for us to see on defense get.
Speaker 3: Too more rare.
Speaker 1: There are poems that you were asked this perfect time at the second second stamp.
Speaker 3: You kind of looking around, not feeling great. Did you ever bet this out there?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 3: Are you any concerns about what you feel? Run?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Uh, I wasn't feeling too great, but I think it was important for me to be out there and and help my team and you know, I'll guess some treatment and be fine.
Speaker 3: That's one did any alright? I think they're yeah, that DVO coming up right now.