Speaker 1: Elvie Duran in the Morning show. Here's one of our world famous phone pranks, plan Elvis Duran phone tab.
Speaker 2: The email says, Dear Elvis Duran, my son Stephen has been suspended from high school ten times in the past four years by the school disciplinarian. My husband Michael, who is a pastor, thinks that the school hands out suspensions too easily and he feels that the school is now picking on our Stephen. One time, Stephen even got suspended for stealing a forty cent carton of milk from the cafeteria.
Speaker 3: The boy needed his Vitamin D. Last week, Stephen.
Speaker 2: Skipped school to spend the day with his father at church on take your child to Work Day and they suspended him. So why don't you call Michael and tell him that son Stephen is being suspended again because he didn't have permission to cut school for take your son to work Day. Love you guys from Donna. All right, Donna wants to play this tap on her husband Michael. Dave Brody is calling pastor Michael as the dean of discipline at the high school, and the wife Donna will be starting to call and her son Stephen will join in the fund later, let's phone tap Dad.
Speaker 4: Hello, Michael. Yeah, I'm shaking right now. I'm really shaken, Okay, because I thought it's listings mells them on Friday about Stephen, about what about his absences?
Speaker 5: I did? All right?
Speaker 4: Well, I got the dean of discipline over there, and he's given me a hard time saying it's outfol that we raised this kid like that. And they're really give me a hard time. So can you just answer your phone when he calls you?
Speaker 5: Okay, I'll take care of it. But all right, thank you, Donna.
Speaker 3: Yeah that was great. A right, Stephen, are you ready to go Yeah?
Speaker 5: I'm ready to go ahead and do it all.
Speaker 3: Hello? Is this uh Michael? This is the dean of discipline over high school. Your son goes to school?
Speaker 5: Yes, what's the matter?
Speaker 3: Your son Stephen was out Theay and Friday of last week.
Speaker 5: You wear that just because he came to work with me on Thursday and then on Friday he was sick. His face got swollen from an injections that he got on Thursday night. Right, right, Well, well you ask you a question. Are you the one that told my wife he raised him wrong? Are you the one I don't.
Speaker 3: Think I need to be the one to tell you that, Sir, obviously is a product of the environment he was raised in.
Speaker 5: Okay, let me explain something to you. Who do you think you are?
Speaker 3: I'm the dean of discipline, okay, and I'm the father.
Speaker 5: And I don't know who you think you are telling my wife we didn't raise him, right. I don't know who you think you are, but I will definitely come to school and see you face to face.
Speaker 3: I am the dean of discipline, sir.
Speaker 5: I've been doing it, father, saw I am the father. Who do you think you are? Who do you think you are?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Look what I think is I'm the guy who is suspending your son from missing.
Speaker 5: School, suspending him that's right. Let me ask you a question. Who puts you on the throne of judgment? Here?
Speaker 3: I am the dean of discipline.
Speaker 5: You can tell your title around. You're gonna let me tell you something. I've been getting a run around all year, and I've been quiet all year. I'm not gonna be quiet now.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Maybe if there's a lot of discipline in your home, your son wouldn't be the way he is.
Speaker 5: My son is disciplined, Sir, Who do you think you are.
Speaker 3: I am the dean of discipline. Okay. And if he's so disciplined, why does he steal milk?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: My god, steal milk. That's why he got a suspension for that, a forty milk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so what do you think cutting class is gonna get him?
Speaker 5: But I took him out with me for the day.
Speaker 3: Yeah you know what, Well, you can take him out with you all next week because he's suspended.
Speaker 5: Oh, I want to meet with mister EPs.
Speaker 3: And you talk to your son, Steven, take the phone, talk to your father. Explain to him the attitude you cop with me when I first told you today. Guy.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, sir, I don't want to talk to him. I'm talking to you.
Speaker 3: Hold on, take the phone, Steven here.
Speaker 5: I'm talking to you. Yeah, no, no, put him back from the phone. You ever since he came, ever since he came into the school, you looked at me this morning like like it's crazy. Yeah, he's stupid. Dah, Okay, I'm coming I heard that. Give it. Ah. No, No, I'm coming back to you now.
Speaker 3: Do you hear the way he talks to me?
Speaker 5: Excuse me, I'm coming back to the school now.
Speaker 3: I'm leaving for lunch.
Speaker 5: I got so what's the matter, sir? I need a meeting with you.
Speaker 3: You can meet with me tomorrow if you want.
Speaker 5: No, sir, No, no, you disrupted my home. You made my wife sick. You better believe I'm angry at you.
Speaker 3: It says, yeah, you're a pastor.
Speaker 5: Is that true, your sir?
Speaker 3: Is that the way you run your congregation?
Speaker 5: Do you ask your question? Yeah, we're Stephen, I'm here.
Speaker 3: Don't touch the phan, Stephen, you'll be suspending two weeks. Now. Sit down like I told you in the corner. Go sit and face the wall. Go sit and face the wall. Don't give me the finger. Don't give me the finger.
Speaker 5: I want a meeting with the school Prince of ball and you fine.
Speaker 3: I don't want your son.
Speaker 5: No, no, we're done. We're done. No talking to me.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm not done with you. You've been phone tapped.
Speaker 5: No, no, you.
Speaker 1: Miss Duran's phone tab. This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participates. The Elvis Durant phone tab. We're only on Elvis Duran in.
Speaker 3: The morning show.
Speaker 1: You're a new Elvis Durant phone tab. Weekday mornings