Speaker 1: Just before we would get into this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no.
Speaker 1: Rock and roll shit here, I mean is grabbing your stuff for like like I do to help.
Speaker 2: Roddy, kicking the microphone and all that. This is all like, this is our equipment. This is nice equipment. We actually take care of it because for us, it's like a professional job. Doesn't have to be some like immature, infantile, you know, adolescent.
Speaker 1: We know the formative.
Speaker 2: You know, acting out against whatever you know, unseen authority. You want me to imagine that you're you know.
Speaker 1: Uh now, we're really gonna do.
Speaker 2: It thumbing your nose at like it's not here. We don't do that here. What we'd like to do actually is be uh productive and create native meaning creating something, not destroying something, and be helpful to one another.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: We obviously are getting content from this. We're getting a show. You guys are being compensated in a way because we are going to well sort of. I didn't hear about we're getting paid for this. He was about to say, yes, and I am uh speaking, and I will continue as soon as you're done with your question. Okay, Okay, I think that's it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, are we getting paid exactly?
Speaker 2: And that's feeling a little.
Speaker 1: I can hear that. I can actually hear that. The numbers crunching in your head of three of us and two of them, check your fucking math. I got three guys right over there. Aren't to the teeth with machine guns.
Speaker 2: They're all on this is my fucking family, dude.
Speaker 4: Yes, on the very quickly they could become our family, because if you know anything about us, we're basically from the street.
Speaker 2: We come from nothing. And I can tell these guys.
Speaker 1: Are no hear he's wearing a gold chain. These guys are rich as hell. These guys, I can tell that's not real gold. I'm not trying toll you out family moneyla, generational money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, watch is cool.
Speaker 3: And you have a PlayStation shirt which does scream money to me.
Speaker 2: And it screams there are people Casey finances own film recently.
Speaker 3: Really yeah, And.
Speaker 1: This is a movie guy. He's a director. He hates music.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's not a music guy. He is a film individual artist. What is by the way, this movie is gonna freak you guys out. It's very rock and roll. What's called devil suck my dick, But I sucked it even harder and it's actually one of the most badass, scary, funny movies.
Speaker 1: That sounds sick.
Speaker 5: It's cool, it doesn't sound really good.
Speaker 1: If you do need songs for it, or a custom song for it, we would happily write.
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 1: Actually, I am looking for some music, dude on our side, I don't think so. We just got a job. Yeah, the devil. You know that thing somebody like slices with a sword and they say you miss, but then they fall in half vertically. Casey can do that with him machine gun. Damn the blade like the machine precision, the precision of stable hands, surgeon hand.
Speaker 2: It must be a high rate cut like a blade.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he gets it right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I also do. It's like a laser.
Speaker 3: It's more like a laser gun than a gun.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: One of those hot knives, those hot sure you can cut bread with?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You do?
Speaker 2: You heat your knife before you cut bread?
Speaker 1: Always?
Speaker 2: What do you do?
Speaker 3: I usually just take like a room temp knife and and cut my bread. But it's a sharp knife. No, I just cut it and I leave it on the counter. But I'm not using a hot knife. I'll use a sharp knife.
Speaker 1: Oh you're supposed to eat it.
Speaker 2: But the bread is just decorative then in your home decorative loaf. The term term decorative loaf, I don't wonder where that came from. Finally connecting those.
Speaker 3: Downtamp sharp knife, No, no need to heat the knife.
Speaker 1: But then the low the loaf is supposed to be decorative, not the slight.
Speaker 2: You're making a slice right, even in that case, isn't isn't it more? Isn't it more aesthetically appealing if it has been sliced with a hot knife because the lines are clean.
Speaker 3: Obviously there's kind of like there's team Blue team going on, but we can all agree a loaf is decorative sliced or not.
Speaker 2: Well, it depends on the loaf.
Speaker 5: I mean it's good, look like ship, which.
Speaker 2: I'm sartin to fear that yours does. Does your loaf look.
Speaker 3: I'm don't know if you have to believe that it looks pretty good for.
Speaker 5: His loaf is low?
Speaker 1: What are your songs sound like?
Speaker 5: Great question?
Speaker 2: And thank you and thank you for that?
Speaker 1: Do with like? Can you I know you don't have the instruments or whatever, but can you like kind of do one?
Speaker 2: Oh did you bring the instruments?
Speaker 1: We didn't?
Speaker 4: All right, mine are in the other room, but I'm not willing to.
Speaker 1: You brought more than one?
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 4: We Yeah, we came from playing some music and I didn't want them to get too heated in the car. A lot like that knife but but yeah, not willing.
Speaker 1: To grab his knife play. Yeah, yeah, I stick all my knife off the oven.
Speaker 2: Will not talk about this before right now? No, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't care what you do.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you do outside of the band.
Speaker 1: You go to burning man, I don't go teams in trouble.
Speaker 3: Red team is fine. By the way, Red team is fine. Blue team and we are not.
Speaker 2: We want to make that clear or not not? What about my vibe gives off mega.
Speaker 1: Red Team over here, just team over here, thanks partisans, Blue team, and I think cases with us Blue Team, I mean, and yeah the Devil just on my back. Yeah blue is back, all right?
Speaker 4: But no say our songs are just kind of like kick ass rocking awesome, your favorite ship.
Speaker 1: Fun, but like making the sounds of the instrument, yeah a little bit.
Speaker 5: I like to hear I play drums.
Speaker 3: And I'll do like a synth based thing like The Devil's dig.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, you're are you pitching right now? Is that what I'm hearing? Okay, it really sounded like I don't know if you knew you were doing this? That was almost exactly what his movie is about. I don't like he.
Speaker 2: Knew what's the I was doing.
Speaker 1: I was playing a synth bas but I want to make absolutely sure about that that might.
Speaker 2: Sound for the space that you're looking for.
Speaker 1: It was in the eighties necessarily what the rest of the movie feels like. But it is very interesting, and I am open to a theme.
Speaker 3: I sing a synth based sound, and well the rhythm of that synth base.
Speaker 1: I don't know how you knew this is exactly the pace that his main character walks around.
Speaker 2: What are the odds of that? It's pretty.
Speaker 1: Sorry that one footstep and then every single one is one footstep and he actually doesn't exactly like his figures around what he wants to see from his from his performers, the walk of the movie, and it's also the pace of the fillatio that happens in the film. Also, yeah, is it Casey in the film with whoever's playing the devil? Or how does it work? No? No, no, I'm not an actor. I'm only a director.
Speaker 2: Okay, So only Yeah, come on, most important, you're actually kind of doing all the jobs. I mean, really, I'm glad. I'm glad someone sees it that way. Thanks Sean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's awesome. He's so cool, man.
Speaker 2: Man, he's like a true artist. Yeah, and he's actually humble about it. But it's like he is doing all the jobs, like he could act, but he just has to hold the camera and he also has to hold the boom.
Speaker 5: Is this your debut my debut feature film?
Speaker 1: Wow? Okay, congratulations, but it doesn't actually tell you so awesome. He's he actually did make a short film that was incredibly long.
Speaker 5: It was really long.
Speaker 1: It was real, it felt.
Speaker 2: Like it was I mean when I saw that thing, I was like, are you sure this is a short film, man? Because it felt like it took four ever And.
Speaker 6: Yeah, sort of like when you're at like a fast food restaurant, it like takes too long ago more like not so fast food.
Speaker 5: Sure, well something like that.
Speaker 2: By the way, just to do this is like a comedy thing. If you want to make it even more specific, you could pick a chain and actually Taco Bells in trouble right now. The lettuce and they knew about the lettuce. So like, if we're gonna be kind of insulting the whole genre of fast food, we could really dig in and do something about taco bell. That could even be a song that goes in the movie, right, Yeah, taco bells, dirty lettuce.
Speaker 1: Walk by a taco bell?
Speaker 3: Okay, so taco bell is featured in the film in the background.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you see it.
Speaker 2: So then there you go, we can do that.
Speaker 1: Okay, that sounds great. Do you actually something that you would score it for, like someone walking by a taco bell? Yeah, pretty fast. Yeah, it's like a big scene.
Speaker 2: It's like important.
Speaker 1: Sort of what happened with the taco bell stuff, because it seems like you didn't quite understand the news story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you felt like you were they got.
Speaker 1: In trouble for people people wanting to the taco bell. What is the controversy? I thought you said because of the diarrhea, which made me think that you like had gotten it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to be about that, That's what happened to me.
Speaker 1: Since we are uh committing libel on the show of a major corporation, since we've decided to do.
Speaker 2: That, yeah, since we are risking getting sued into the Stone Age let's at least have the details, right, sure.
Speaker 3: Okay, so does it not have to do with getting.
Speaker 2: It doesn't happen from walking by the Taco bell, So it just like I've got to sorry.
Speaker 1: I didn't have proper backstory the character as well. I think he said it was the lettice. They knew about the letters that was actually a letts that was sold at Taco Bell, not that people ate somewhere else, and then went to like have diarrhea at the taco but you are it was going to come up for you. Do not touch me again, So sorry, your hand was very close to me. I know it was there. It was there for a while. It was there in the box.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna keep it totally here. But I was thinking, maybe you have the specifics on this that the character maybe ate at Taco Bell and then was walking in front and had to, you know, dump and this is your.
Speaker 5: Short film is the real feature.
Speaker 2: There's the feature that we're working. Do we ever say how long?
Speaker 1: I just want to go back for a second to didn't think so to the Scooby moment, thank you, thank you, thank you for hearing that we try not to blow by stuff on the show.
Speaker 2: Good bad are indifferent. We do want to give everything it's it's due.
Speaker 1: That was fucking unbelievable.
Speaker 2: I was transported. I mean it was just nostalgia, like pure and simple.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 2: I was raised by TV. You know, that's an interesting thing about me, where like all these cartoons that have just been sort of lost to the sands of time, like they live up here, and every now and then something like this will happen where I'm fully transported into my childhood. Yes, yes, this morning just yeah, a bowl of uh yeah, cheer pops. Yes, I don't know what the right twisty spoon or something.
Speaker 1: And is that part of it too? Is that part of like what the songs or like what you guys, Yeah, we.
Speaker 6: Like to evoke a lot of nostalgia in our songs. I was raised the same way, you know, growing up cross legged. I was raised cross watching wacky races and like chriss cross apple sauce.
Speaker 1: It was hard. That was that was our generation. But like having to be like carried on to the bus like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, mode have to find a seat that feels good when you're crossing it all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shirt covered in ch cho pops on that big twisty spoons, trunk Yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: And then someone break out Twister and you're.
Speaker 2: Like, leg fine for you guys, that's not a Chris cross over here.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah yeah, I'll be sitting Yeah.
Speaker 1: You guys generate, I'll just spin it.
Speaker 2: I'll be the the red spinner. No, yes, yeah, I'm the equipment manager, right yeah, every game. I love the game, you know Twister? Yeah, well that's that. Yeah, that's a really crucial rule. I mean case, I'll be right.
Speaker 1: He does actually be good for you because I just did it exactly and that's that's what I do.
Speaker 3: That's the Red Team vibe for me. And just to clarify, like I did vote Democrat. It's not like a red blue Democrat Republican thing. I feel like in terms of like blowing welcome back to save.
Speaker 1: America or whatever, the like, literally a completely different shows.
Speaker 2: You feel like we blew past it. Want not even the same network. This is on the big money players.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm just trying to talk about did we have that conversation Yeah with them, yes, at it.
Speaker 2: But oh yeah we kicked the tires on Crooked.
Speaker 1: We had to. That's our due diligence, wasn't a fit. Yeah, because we don't do that ship.
Speaker 2: Sure, they were going to make us take some stances that we weren't comfortable with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, damn wow.
Speaker 2: For you guys man. Yeah, ultimately, the shows for everybody, the shows to be enjoyed. It's escapism, it's entertainment. It's like what you guys I assume do. But it's just instead of music, it's a podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, that's cool. It would be cool to hear our songs, but podcast it is kind of like that.
Speaker 2: We're like a band, but if the band was a podcast, yeah, it sounds really good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's awesome because so many of these bands are just doing a song music.
Speaker 5: Yes, I do know what if the song was only like hot.
Speaker 1: Takes boring, you know we ought to do Yeah, we gotta we gotta write a hit song.
Speaker 2: I mean, think about it for Casey's movie. It's so big. Yeah, because if we're we've got a placement already and then it's rising tide lifts all bow. Sure, sure we gotta write a hit man.
Speaker 4: I mean, there's eight of us in here. I feel like if everybody has.
Speaker 2: If everyone brings their a game, yeah you know what I mean, Like there's a delicious stew a simmer?
Speaker 1: Is there not.
Speaker 2: Different ingredient that I think?
Speaker 1: I just like think it's important to clarify, like which instrument you guys each play? Yeah, Podcastically, I'm noticing something really fascinating, which is you are the bass player of the podcast.
Speaker 2: He's a guitar player in the band.
Speaker 1: But he is establishing this voice.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I'm not always like listening, you know, like I'll notice it every once in a while. You know, you want to feel it.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you go, oh, that's a nice steady rhythm that's going. But you can also totally ignore it.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, like as bassed they call it felt not heard, yes, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: I also feel like on most speakers nowadays, you can't you really make it out.
Speaker 3: On an iPhone anyway, it's not a bass.
Speaker 2: Right below registers gone below. Man, I wish, yeah, I want to a whole different speaker system on my.
Speaker 4: Eyes on your phone, get himp it out, you can get a checked out.
Speaker 1: I want to do that. I want to do that and something that I can like invite people over again to see you know what. Yeah, it's like, what does it tell to me if I'm like check like check this out, and it's like already here. I need to actually get that.
Speaker 2: I got to get some reason for them to come to my house. Yeah.
Speaker 4: That's the kind of thing where if I'm on the fence about going over and then you're like, well, I got this kind of sick basic speaker system.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but if you attached to the phone which can't leave the.
Speaker 2: House, you know, the speaker system I'm picturing the phone is probably not going to come out of the house and won't leave the house, whichld be great way to get people into the house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I can't, I will no one goes over andymore like you want to come home and see my etching and they're like sure, like show them to me on your phone, and it's like, yeah, I do have an album that says etchings on my phone. But like I need to get you from jury duty to the spot, right, you know.
Speaker 2: I don't stop at the museums or anything. Don't go there because like you're gonna get distracted. There's so much to see there, and the real museum in a way, the real forgotten art is actually this sense of community you get when people go over, which I don't do anything when it goes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people need to get to host people. People.
Speaker 3: People need to host people, come over for some puffs since host.
Speaker 2: And I think that she chosen my pepos this kind of nostalgia community hearing that you would think so drums in the podcasting it is this.
Speaker 1: It's like the show with the people like the same, no changing pitch but loud right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But then we have coming here with Scooby Doo.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, the red hot Ferrari.
Speaker 7: Yeah, brand guitar, Yeah, Ri guitari guitar, guitar, Ferrari guitar.
Speaker 5: Awesome, Eric, I love being the guitarist of our podcast.
Speaker 2: Man guitar, guitar.
Speaker 3: Ferrari guitar, Yeah, oh my god, wolves Rari guitari, doctor drums and basic bitch yeah.
Speaker 2: Hell and together we are on the podcast. Band. The band is Wolves of Glendale.
Speaker 1: That's introduced.
Speaker 2: Kind of funny, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Sometimes it is funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, get it's pretty.
Speaker 1: Introduce yourselves and say it it's funny.
Speaker 2: Say what's funny?
Speaker 1: I wanted to view introduce your band is funny? To say it's funny, and what's the band is funny? And differ got it Okay, got it, and sorry.
Speaker 3: As our real names or is our podcast band names, just to I don't want to make any wrong.
Speaker 2: Aready emotional, I want to confuse people.
Speaker 8: Want to get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just want to say there's a lot of people talking it once.
Speaker 1: Eric, of course for sucking an evil one a huge movie coming.
Speaker 3: Out, Sucking on the Devil's dick coming on his back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, truly look out for this movie. It's fucking what happens. He sucks the devil's dick and then he comes on exactly exactly killer's soundtracks in this film.
Speaker 6: Eric, you want to go ahead, but sure, I'm Ferrari guitari ak Eric Jackowitz, Wolves of Glendale, And I think our band is funny because we sort of write funny, you know, catchy songs that skewer everyday life and it's pretty relatable to people.
Speaker 1: So okay, well, good idea of skewer all of every day life. Really good. Leave that many people to listen to the show. You're screwing up skewing all of every day life. Your name is for our guitari. I sort of felt like we just came up with that, right, Like I, like I said, you were the guitar player. And then you said you're the Ferrari of the band. And then didn't he say for ori guitar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he was introducing himself as his podcast band persona, as I know.
Speaker 1: But is that a pre existing name?
Speaker 5: Yes and no, Well it was always his energy.
Speaker 3: He's like the Ferrari of the band, and so loosely we probably said for our guitar once or twice.
Speaker 2: And that would be even though drums up until today.
Speaker 1: Correct, But I introduced the whole thing about you playing other instruments in the podcasts, like guitar. I can see he said Ferrari guitar, and you're saying you've said that before.
Speaker 5: It's like that Robin Williams. Everyone accuses him of stealing jokes. It's like everyone I've.
Speaker 2: Never known again, can we that.
Speaker 1: Everyone?
Speaker 2: I think we should be careful because I'm in the room. I've never done that. You know, this is like rich it's been like a while, but like, let's have leave some room, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Okay, not ever, I'm generalizing.
Speaker 1: And we might still want to work with his PolyGram or whatever. Generally, Yeah, I would to rob it on stage, by the way, I love Robbing William. If you want to write that down, General Is.
Speaker 5: I was it, call me general Is reporting for duty.
Speaker 1: Just get if you burp next time you get fully under the table.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I can do that and I will thank you.
Speaker 1: I will or just like go to the bathroom or something. Yeah.
Speaker 4: But yeah, we've been on tour and in vans and stuff for a long time, so a lot of nicknames will come out.
Speaker 1: So guitar.
Speaker 2: The first time, basically we've said it before is all we're saying.
Speaker 4: Trying to take something away from It's not like I don't mean here, but I think we've said that at least a few times.
Speaker 5: I remember that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see that's wild. Yeah, Tom, you want to do your.
Speaker 2: Pretty cooky shure.
Speaker 3: My name is Tom McGovern, but you can call me doctor drums in this arrangement podcast.
Speaker 1: Well that's that's fine.
Speaker 2: Probably the one, yeah, exactly, just needed a bridge's kind of right there. Call him basic bit exactly.
Speaker 3: And I saw it in your eyes when you said guitar ferrari. You were foment at the mouth to say basic bit. Yeah.
Speaker 2: To be fair, it hit placehold are last at the table over there? Honestly, if this one is really funny that one maybe doesn't score and so exactly. Yeah, it was actually, and.
Speaker 3: I'm willing to kind of take the hit the joking land.
Speaker 1: It was a dunk, it was a slim shack diesel, it was.
Speaker 5: A diesels smashing back.
Speaker 3: It was shack diesel, shack jummies, shack dance with the Jabwakies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was great.
Speaker 3: I don't remember that.
Speaker 1: Actually, I'll show you right you guys, that makes me feel a lot better. Actually, because you sang before that you didn't know any think about our show or heard about it makes you think like, wow, does he only like God? Really so up on culture?
Speaker 2: Yeah, with the rest of you've never seen anything good?
Speaker 3: No, I've never ever seen the movies you're talking about before this, never seen any of those movies, right, Lucky number seleven, number seleven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've never seen the Devil.
Speaker 1: You never saw the Inside Out we put back together.
Speaker 2: That was a prequel. The cases him over like a table and did him harder.
Speaker 1: No, I never seen all that one. You never saw he bent him over like a table. No, it didn't. And Eric Moore Cinophile I've heard him mention it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, it's incredible.
Speaker 5: Eleven Psychopaths.
Speaker 4: No, it's good, it's a fun There was a whole genre, There was a whole genre action movies that came out in this next period.
Speaker 2: There was there was an era of movies, and that's my fault.
Speaker 1: I introduced something from before and sort of yeah, just implied that that was I don't know what to do on this show. I felt like, explain mine.
Speaker 2: I don't think at the time I can know, so just to yeah and so, so that people understand prior to the podcast being recorded, this will be helpful context for them. They can go back down and enjoy the previous three minutes after I do this. So, prior to the podcast being recorded, we were having conversation where we were talking about the DVD of Lucky Number seleven, which I think Eric he enjoyed.
Speaker 1: Good movie.
Speaker 2: I enjoyed it, and I enjoyed it too, And then he said there was an era of movies that was like Lucky Number seleven and seven Psychopaths, which I was saying, well, those movies are far enough apart. I don't think it really qualifies as an era so much as they both where it sounds like seven they were closer together.
Speaker 1: Than I remembered.
Speaker 2: But then he also brought up bad times at the El Royal, which I think was like another six years later. Yeah, more later, Yeah sure, but so then so.
Speaker 5: It's less of an era, more of a subject.
Speaker 2: But at the time, I don't think I knew your name was.
Speaker 3: Ericson before we started recording.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And now having that context, I'm going, oh, maybe he's just saying Ara to kind of get his kind of sounds.
Speaker 3: That's an interesting take on that.
Speaker 1: It's very accurate. He is always trying to just get anybody about him gets to Eric.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's about as clothes as I can get to make any sense of why you would say it was an era.
Speaker 6: Well, it's just you know, it's because it sounds like his name. I mean, have you been to the Taylor Swift Eric's tour.
Speaker 1: But that you didn't even get it right, said Eric.
Speaker 4: You said your name, but it's not even subliminal to if you if you say the name.
Speaker 2: The Taylors with Eric's, you said taylorst Eric's to was alone. No one could have tricked me if it came first.
Speaker 4: Maybe let's say something else and then try to slip that in and we'll see you know. So like, oh, you know, it was my dad's birth the other day. I'm not sure what to get him, have any ideas?
Speaker 5: And then I say what and then like.
Speaker 1: Something about the Erics.
Speaker 2: Eric's to Okay, it was my dad's birthday the other day, and I congratulations, man, yeah.
Speaker 6: It Target and I saw Taylor Swift. Uh there was a nerksto our shirt, so pick that up for your dad or my dad? And that was yeah, yeah, so.
Speaker 5: I got him in Taylor work.
Speaker 1: That was pretty Eric Junior his name Junior if he's your dad's great question.
Speaker 6: Well, it's more of a nickname. It's more of a why is that his nickname? Because he I mean, he always looks really old? He looked old, so they called him Eric Junior like a funny thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's funny. That's funny, you know. Speaking of Taylor Swift, Yeah, we got to write a hit song, dude, am I right?
Speaker 1: Yeah we are.
Speaker 2: We gotta get something on that ship. We've been putting it off.
Speaker 3: What we song about, what we write, because we're skewering every day life.
Speaker 2: Right, Well we don't have to be, we don't. That's what you've been doing.
Speaker 1: Something immediately sells out their entire concept. But we don't have to do that. Well, it's just kind of you know, it's not really working. They've built for years and years well that it's.
Speaker 4: Not really working for us. I feel like if we start something new, maybe maybe.
Speaker 3: A bump, and we do need a bump. Oh my goodness, do we need a bump.
Speaker 5: We got the Hollywood hand bump.
Speaker 2: They did.
Speaker 3: Did you see that physical case, physical button, physical tax on?
Speaker 1: Ye, he ordered a double.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we do something, guys.
Speaker 1: I have actually had the touch and experience with them already, and I think I've made myself pretty clear about where I question of like do they touch me? Uh, happy to explain it again.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 3: No, that's all good man, We don't even need to talk about that. And even made accident right because you were near him, and.
Speaker 2: This one I think would have been that was an intentional piece. He's hard to produce himself.
Speaker 4: No, this is amaze right, Yeah, this is Ethan Edinburgh talking here.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: You might know me as basic Bitch from Wolves of Glendale and Wolves of Glendale podcast band, and I think that, you know, I would say we're funny, you know, Uh, I'm not gonna say all the time, and I'm not gonna say it.
Speaker 1: A good they were funny.
Speaker 2: I never got it funny and how it's funny.
Speaker 4: Yah, And I couldn't really get anything. I wouldn't say I know how it's funny or why. But I think we try for sure, you know, and sometimes something hits random that someone says or someone falls over and it's pretty fucking funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, I'm clem Dog, I'm the lead singer of the group. I'm on vocals. Sh it's really funny. The lyrics are like funny, but in a way that's also sort of like moving, touching. And the way that I sing it too, is like very emotional and like actually like kind of hits uh like into the sort of center of your being. And so I'm the lead singer of the group.
Speaker 1: I'm sort of like the star, and I'm the hayes Man. I'm the other lead singer of the group.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we sing together, we sing.
Speaker 1: We sing all the songs together, co lead singers. Yeah, we're each the leads.
Speaker 2: We're both you're sharing.
Speaker 5: It at the same time, or like you sing equal amounts the same time.
Speaker 2: We don't harmonize a different songs at the same time. Yeah, you guys have the same register.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you're not singing the same lyrics. You're seeing different lyrics, different melodies at the same time.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: We don't like to be penned into just like, oh, I can only do his lyrics or whatever I'm forcing him to do. You gotta do my lyrics, you know what I mean. Like it's a democracy in that way, and we just kind of go our own way. We've landed on the same lyrics before, and.
Speaker 1: We will accidentally say the same time.
Speaker 2: It's got to be exciting one.
Speaker 1: Two, three free. That's awesome as ship.
Speaker 2: See that wasn't at the time. Yeah, it was close. You both have like an f thing and you can tell they were going to get it.
Speaker 1: You said like you almost said it wasn't quite at the same time. Was the one it was a lag which I thought you were different words and it wasn't quite a Ya.
Speaker 2: It doesn't happen every time, but it was pretty We're not warmed. We'll do it again, guys.
Speaker 4: Closer close, I mean I was almost exact close over a second.
Speaker 1: It was. That was great.
Speaker 2: They don't have them.
Speaker 5: I'm sensing a real lenon and McCartney.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, inspired and yeah beautiful.
Speaker 5: And set better because they don't even like singers.
Speaker 1: At You know, it's not going to end. One of us is not going to like arrange the other's murder, you know, like it's not gonna like come on, is that a real to get to that point?
Speaker 2: Is that a real conspiracy theory?
Speaker 1: No, it's a fact. Yeah, here we go do that.
Speaker 4: You got to forgive Tommy hasn't consumed most media or culture I didn't have.
Speaker 5: You're saying crazy, he hasn't even seen looking number eleven.
Speaker 2: I'm saying you guys grew up on TV. I didn't read, barely had.
Speaker 1: A TV raised he raised by culture vultures.
Speaker 3: Sure, yeah, I had the cross legged thing going on for sure, But as first TV went like, we didn't have cable, I couldn't have video game consoles.
Speaker 4: Just so you're up to date, it seems like Paul was a bit of an egotistical maniac psycho and he got real jealous of John and his I mean genius. I would say, and uh talked to this guy who then walked up on him and shot him, who wrote Blackbird?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Was he was John?
Speaker 1: Let it be? Or was that Paul was Paul.
Speaker 4: As well, but you know he was still jealous of other stuff that John did.
Speaker 1: So, but you're putting it together like, yeah, blackbirds singing in the dead of night, you sing you're dead ringdo didn't sing?
Speaker 2: But didn't What was the other song you wanted to know?
Speaker 1: If you wrote let it be?
Speaker 2: We're is like, don't look into this any deeper. Well, just believe the story of the newspaper reported, right.
Speaker 5: It's like, I don't ask no questions.
Speaker 2: Let it be be. There's some words wisdom for you. Let it be. Let it be. Don't yourself trouble.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Call the Mary.
Speaker 2: Comes to me, comes to me.
Speaker 8: Let it be when you Yeah, when you and you know what mother Mary is right, we.
Speaker 2: Know all about that. Yeah we smoke.
Speaker 5: We don't do that.
Speaker 2: Here, but we but we do, Yeah, we do. It's not allt here.
Speaker 1: At the studio. I just want to think, did maybe pick up that burp a little bit?
Speaker 2: I went under the table, did I I.
Speaker 1: Didn't quite get when I was actually, but actually think you should just your sort of parallel to the next someone at your house. Next time you need to do you need to go to your I live in Culver City, which is roughly forty five minutes away.
Speaker 2: It would take me and I don't have to get back.
Speaker 1: Did I misspeak trying not to docs us as well?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Sure, now they knows.
Speaker 1: You could argue that four hours the direction perimeter, please do not. That's literally the fans need is a perimeter.
Speaker 2: A lot of our worst fans live in Culver City, and if they start just driving forty five minutes in every direction, eventually they will find together.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sorry about that.
Speaker 6: It's fine Anti Hollywood had but meeting in Culver City right like a Arcana Books and the Helms Bakery.
Speaker 2: I've heard about this, and I just want to say, why would you know that? Why would you know I've been invited?
Speaker 1: Because these guys are usually paying a lot of attention and laughing a lot. That's a normal thing they are. And they're usually in another room, and I can usually hear them actually like beating their room.
Speaker 2: You can hear them. Damn, they're laughing hard. Yes, And now that I'm seeing them physically in here and I'm feeling the energy of this episode coming off of them, I'm going, we are uh doing some kind of disservice, and I know that it's not me, and I know that it's not his because he does the show every week that they love his ship.
Speaker 1: Yes, I've been here and he does it like every third week, so I'm here.
Speaker 4: I'm here once or twice a month and it's still its s Well. Is it maybe a technical thing like the mics or the mics on. Maybe they're typing, Oh okay.
Speaker 1: I thought maybe it was like how to turn a mic on, trying to problem solve.
Speaker 6: And maybe they're sort of texting each other on the computer saying, oh my god, this is so funny.
Speaker 2: Wow, that had to be off Mike at that point.
Speaker 1: I mean, I was like that, So I I just want to.
Speaker 2: Help figure this out out because I know three burps and like, I.
Speaker 1: Know what you're gonna say. It was louder and it was the same.
Speaker 5: He doesn't.
Speaker 7: Doubt it's because I drank it, Detective alert.
Speaker 2: But how could you tell it was empty? If it was thing?
Speaker 1: Don't call me detective alert.
Speaker 2: I saw you love it. I saw the way you moved it. Very astute, wow, various, all the kind of ship on another level, well, no as a as a comedical commentator, you know on society, someone who secures everyday life to borrow a phrase you do, you do have to observe, you know, you have to absorb these things. What's different about this can from that one? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Color, it's a different color, right, okay? Right? Are we hoping to get out of both? That's a great should Is there something like from from being here? Is there something happening?
Speaker 3: I didn't come in with any desire to leave with anything happening.
Speaker 2: For you guys? Is there an album or a.
Speaker 5: You know, you just wanted to come and hang out, you know, and just say what's up?
Speaker 3: And a couple of things going up?
Speaker 5: Was up with it?
Speaker 6: But also, like you know, we are dropping an album August twenty eighth.
Speaker 1: Yeah it is. The album is sick with it for sure, But like, that's not when we came here. Can we phrase this differently? I hear people say this. I know you're just copying everyone else when you say you're dropping an album. We drop things, we don't care about drop things because.
Speaker 2: When we're done with careless, when we're done with them, or when we don't care if they break or not. Yes, I see what you mean. So yeah, that's fair. You have a better.
Speaker 1: Word for this.
Speaker 5: To we say release an album, is that then.
Speaker 1: We release.
Speaker 5: I forget. I want to forget that what.
Speaker 2: You're moving on from something that you release.
Speaker 5: We're presenting presenting pretty good lot.
Speaker 3: You could present something pretty bad though. You could present bad news to somebody.
Speaker 2: It's rare that. Yeah, I would say, like I'm going to present you with Yeah.
Speaker 3: How about I'm gonna I'm gonna I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Give But who was that? What I know it wasn't Scooby Do.
Speaker 2: Clearly someone that if we could do makes me feel safe.
Speaker 1: If we could stick to a more Scooby coded area, I think you do. I present you with cancer.
Speaker 2: That's the way Scooby with.
Speaker 1: No, that's not because I's ruining Scooby Doo and this moment.
Speaker 2: I kind of thought that was good.
Speaker 6: I wish that they made doctor Scooby Doo. He was sort of a missed opportunity back in the day, like doctor mar.
Speaker 3: Doctor Mario Mario, doctor Donkey Kong.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, his with Scooby he would do was actually really progressive, which was his philosophy was every word is the art word, right, so instead of word that's stigmatized, that's the art work everywhere, every word in the.
Speaker 2: Alphabet, they're all equally. You can't get in trouble.
Speaker 7: He's not doing anything that one's he would use that word, but he would use every word and they would all be with R.
Speaker 1: Did he use that one? Yeah, Yeah, there's a couple of there are. Ye he's gonna I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've seen him say it.
Speaker 1: Unveiling.
Speaker 2: Unveiling is pretty good. Unveiling unmasking dramatic kind.
Speaker 1: Of implies, Like unveiling is.
Speaker 3: Like, unveiling is good my favorite so far now to.
Speaker 2: See my b someone you love.
Speaker 4: So maybe we'll get a clean we're unveiling a new album.
Speaker 2: Maybe unveiling but you're not. Maybe doesn't lie. I don't know. I just didn't ever get to pitch one, so like I just don't know if I want to be done with.
Speaker 1: The whole.
Speaker 2: Let's hear your pitch man. Yeah, like literally the show singer on cage.
Speaker 1: Is that a word? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Ruining an album that's not better?
Speaker 6: Is it that that's not the opposite.
Speaker 2: The other way? Yeah, I don't think that should be it. Maybe unveiling is actually the better landing place for it. Yeah, But ruining spot lighting or.
Speaker 1: Caging is a little bit of lifting the elephant, which, like, I don't think we want to.
Speaker 3: They're touring a lot, respect respect where we're.
Speaker 1: Is that one of their songs? Yeah, okay, what.
Speaker 5: Song is that? Bond walking in the bagging.
Speaker 1: Fos. This is better than what you guys were saying, was your yes.
Speaker 2: I can sing? Than when I was going to see Oasis, you know. They somebody, uh was at a dinner next to me and I said, oh, I'm going to see Oasis tonight and they said, I saw Cage the Elephant last night by themselves, and my advice is go in there, watch Cage the Elephant and just go home because they're going to blow awaysies off the state. And I said, well, probably not right.
Speaker 9: Like I'm there, I'm happy to hear that they're gonna put on a good show that it would still stay like no matter how good they were, at least the next band, especially if it's Oasis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't tour that often. It's yeah, was like I wanted to go. I was there. Honestly, I saw Cage the Elephant and I found myself getting up going stretch. Well that's it for me. In the middle of the set in the middle. No, when they were done, when they're done, when they were done, there's actually a lot of time between their so like when they were done, got it, I just found myself getting up and taking my ass a big swell.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because you couldn't imagine the show getting any better because you were like, well.
Speaker 1: That's like, that's as good as it's going to get.
Speaker 2: I mean, they're the cage. But even if slightly worse, it would still be It would be like I just saw a great show and the other band was good too. I feel like that would be worth staying. It was kind of my position. It's like, I don't know, six year old woman in Pasadena like and I and I just you know, I wasn't gonna win the argument. So I did promise to do that, and I half broken a promise to her. And I do believe that a curse was placed on me from that day.
Speaker 5: You were going to pay for that.
Speaker 2: It's going to sting for a long time, maybe having to do this episode.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know what will happen. I don't know, Like I don't know.
Speaker 1: So far. I mean, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Just from like Casey's reaction so far to this one, Like, I have to feel like Casey's in pretty quiet, dude, I know, and you say that, and he may be writing a movie in his head. Like when he goes quiet, somebody he's coming up with some of his best artist's question.
Speaker 1: Yea laughing is it because the devil dropped his drawers?
Speaker 2: It's funny scene at the devil.
Speaker 6: So it's sort of like a honey, I shrunk the kids sort of thing. Honey, I blew up the baby like that, suck the devil's.
Speaker 1: Honey, I suck the Devil's dropping our album face and de finished on my car hood or whatever.
Speaker 2: It's like like just like really like intense stuff that's.
Speaker 3: Hot today, elevated horror, that's twisted, hot outside, hot noon.
Speaker 2: What do you guys really talk about on the show, So we haven't really decided. Yeah, it's food, fast food restaurants that we enjoy.
Speaker 1: So the talk about part was probably talking about again because a good area.
Speaker 2: It was a good area. It was not executed in a way that I think we'll even be able to use it.
Speaker 1: Interesting God, yeah, I mean to.
Speaker 5: Get something clean about food.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you guys, I love chicken parm if we could that was not clean because I was speaking, sorry, get it clean. Yeah, let's get it clean.
Speaker 2: Let's get something sort of interesting.
Speaker 5: Eric do it?
Speaker 2: That's okay?
Speaker 1: Is that all right?
Speaker 2: He's guitar Ferrari.
Speaker 1: I think maybe we got yours wasn't necessarily clean, but I'm going to let Eric get this moving on with this suggestion, and then so I think Eric's going to get Eric's clean take on food and one, two three, and.
Speaker 5: I like chicken Farm so close.
Speaker 2: To his literally got that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think mine was similar to that.
Speaker 1: Extremely was it? Was it clean?
Speaker 2: But like I kind of want to use his just because it least it's a stronger stand. Can we go back to we have that mark kind of sincere? Can we use Tom? Can we clean up any of Hayes's audio on the Love Chicken Palm from Tom? Because you know, if we if we separate the tracks, I feel like it could be worth just like turning Hayes down. These are bumping up the Love.
Speaker 1: Maybe take at least a month to do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's no rush to get this out. When is this come out? When is this dropping?
Speaker 5: Hopefully before our album?
Speaker 2: We're not dropping, sorry, dropping. Yeah, it's just a habit.
Speaker 3: It's an habitual thing. I said dropping because we've said that, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, what was that