Speaker 1: If your TV sounds funny in the evening, you're watching live from Studio six B on Real America's Voice.
Speaker 2: Live from Studio six B, Real America's Voice on a Wednesday night, Welcome to the program on Real America's Voice, Dish Network channel two nineteen, Plual TV channel two forty eleven to seventy five, on Samsung TV plus, Roku TV, Apple TV, Amazon Fire. If you got that you can find the show. You can also find it on Select TV channel one oh six. Aaron, Are we on the radio tonight one oh three point nine l I NewsRadio on l neewsradio dot com. Make sure if you're driving around in your car keep it locked in. We'll be here for the next two hours. As well as join us all in the chat chat chats we're talking about rumble YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, x, kick get Her, Instagram, join us, join us, join them all, and make sure you jump to those chats. Very good chats, very friendly people. You got people like like dun laff at mcgroin, or you got farmer Brook, Bill mas, he got Bill Moore, you got Tumbleweed farmer Yeah, and all sorts of great people on these chats. Jump in and say Hello, lots of friendlies and uh, always a good time. They change recipes, they talk about other stuff all the show's going, which is fine. We enjoy that. But they also respond when Slick put out a poll the other night saying that we won that we won that bet.
Speaker 3: Damon said there was a late vote that came in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, two hundred of them all for him. Tell him, yeah, overnight came in on a truck. Anyhow, as you can tell, Damon's not here right now, he will be joining us via Zoom or whatever whatever they're using these days. Team Zoom, Yeah, team zoom, whatever crazy kids are using Google Meet and he'll be joining us in just a little bit. In the meantime, though, Paul Nolan is here. He's got news along with Slick Rick with some sports. Paul, how are you there?
Speaker 1: I am well. I am well at another wonderful day with my man, Gino and Katie ja If the show is growing over at the most patriotic place in the world, the American First ware House is just every time you go there, it looks different and there's just so many things happening and the big thing going on there Friday Night with Katie Jay and Gino. But thanks everybody from LF six audience who goes there to watch Absolute Riot today, So thanks for the support.
Speaker 2: All right, So there you have it, Paul, do it? And where can people find you online? Paul wants his plug because he saw my brand new shirt. I will show off my shirt.
Speaker 1: Could I not see it? I am insufferable that you can tell it's a blue check maalk you said.
Speaker 2: I told you I was getting it, and here it is too a couple of days like.
Speaker 3: A discounted shirt.
Speaker 1: So people are telling me that a lot of times they think it's Paul X Nolan, but it's not. Oh it's Paul Eggs egg S. So it's Paul Underscore Eggs Nolan. Now I got to talk to friend the small guy in this place about how I can get back to my old account or merge two accounts, because when I when I've remade my new account after I got blocked during COVID, I somehow or another said take something similar to what I used to have and lo and behold it's stinks. So it's Paul Underscore Eggs Dolan. The Eggs guy scrambled certainly did and messed up some wiring over there. But it's growing up to fifty two hundred with these plugs just like that. And and I do follow back when you guys interact with me. I'm only allowed to follow back twenty at a time when like a hundred come in. But anytime someone's interacting or retweeting or I'm always trying to just stay as connected everybody's I cant.
Speaker 2: So make sure you find Paul on the X. Also join them in the chat chat chats as well in between segments. Uh, slick Rick is here, he's got sports. How are you slick?
Speaker 3: How you doing I'm doing well. I'm doing good tonight.
Speaker 2: Anything anything that you're You're you're always all over the place. You're always going to meetings and dinners and stuff like that. Anything happened today.
Speaker 3: Or were you today?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 3: We got a big project in Holbrook. They want to put a big Amazon in Holbrook. So we had a meeting with them, and you know, I don't know, it looks like a lot, you know, the old twenty pounds of sausage in the ten pound casing. You know, so I don't know what we got to you know, be an open minded but it's a it's a it's a lot.
Speaker 2: Now let me ask you as any of it because they know your position, your your highly ranked political position in the community. Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Has anybody pulled you aside and said, ay, yeah, you know with help, Yeah, buy yourself something.
Speaker 3: No, that that went out twenty years ago.
Speaker 2: Wo, you're offering you shoes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's different.
Speaker 1: You Jimmy choos like if they.
Speaker 3: If they offer shoes, I may sell my soul. Now I'm only kidding, but yeah, no, no, none of that. That don't go on anymore.
Speaker 2: Stop that's what they all say, all the shenans that happen. No, No, it's nice that uh you know you're kind of keeping into because of let's face it, you've been in there for a while. Uh, kind of keep an eye on the community.
Speaker 3: And sure, it's very important.
Speaker 2: And you know, for me, I have a big thing to drop in the middle of this.
Speaker 3: It isn't my mother lives three hundred yards away from the line, so that I mean, it's really a dichotomy for me. You know, I got a lot going on that place. So but we'll see what happens with that. You know, it would be a lot of meetings and it's going to be a couple of years if it even you know, gets off.
Speaker 2: The ground right, Well, very good. So, uh you got that going on? Anything in sports that you're gonna you want to do a little plug for before Big Shoe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, the Commands had a big free agent signing earlier today, Stefan Diggs. That's I mean with him and Terry McLaurin. That's a unbelievable tandem with with Daniel's. Yeah, they're gonna have some team this year. They've got a major upgrade in the NFC East. I think the Giants are going to be a lot better as well. Live Golf apparently is fully funded. They announced today. Yeah, they found somebody to give I thought illeginally they're looking for three fifty, but they found somebody to come up with two fifty. So it looks like they're going to be around. And Doctor Fauci, he had a response to Aaron Rodgers' comments on Monday. He's trying to you know, you're trying to get him a little direction, all right.
Speaker 2: So we'll be covering some of that stuff throughout the show. And of course, like I mentioned, Dave's not here now, but he will be joining us a little bit later via via the magic of the Internet, so we'll we'll be cluing in with him in just a little bit. In the meantime, A story that broke yesterday, and you weren't here, Paul, yesterday, but this story broke. You probably heard about it. That a guy was arrested outside of let's see where it's the President's President Trump's visit to his Trump National Golf Club out in California in Rancho Palos Verdes. I was arrestled with the cachet of weapons in his home and his vehicle on Sunday. He was kind of staking out the place. According to this the thirty eight year old man, his name Janine, I'd be upset and probably own a bunch of weapons too, is if my parents name me Jeanine. Janine John Teal was taken into custody by La County Sheriff's deputies. They patted him down and allegedly discovered a sixteen round magazine loaded with hollow point ammunition. And last I heard hollow point, so it does as much damage as possible on him, that's right, right?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So then they searched his car, found the loaded pistol round with a round in the chamber, along with another loaded magazine containing more holow point ammunition. Houston public media know that the law enforcement also searched his home and found another rifle, a pistol, body armor, and more ammunition. The investigation of the teal's conduct is ongoing in the Secret Service, of course, is involved. And this is again you can give him as somebody who was kind of staking out Trump's national golf club because he's supposed to be there, uh in the next next day or so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean this this we got to make an example, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree, I mean yep, and well we got we get to his social media accounts. I'm sure there's plenty in there that gives you the reason why he was there doing what he's doing. So nobody's mentioned that yet. I don't think, right.
Speaker 2: That's going to be some of the something as well.
Speaker 3: Fox TDS then you know, yeah, Fox.
Speaker 2: Was reported the man had been seen walking the golf course grounds and taking pictures and video while appearing to monitor security planning activities. Oh boy, sounds like he was stak in the place.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he was case in the joint asked dumb questions and you know, obviously well armed and TDS riddled with it. So, I mean, I just hope they make I just hope they make a legitimate example out of this guy. I mean, this is as trees and Us as it gets.
Speaker 3: Where book you can prove it, you obviously, I go through the law roops. I'd put him in for thirty years. I know that sounds crazy, but I put him in like it was murder.
Speaker 1: I would.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, you know, he is never gonna get that. Targeting the president of the United States, That's that's huge. That's pretty huge.
Speaker 3: So what does treeson get you these days?
Speaker 1: I'm supposed to get your death.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we haven't seen any of that happen yet. Here is cut number four was President Trump deal? Yeah, here's President Trump actually talking about what could be considered the latest assassination attempt. Cut number four checked us out, there was a threat, there was a man who was arrested, seemed to be heavily armed near the property here on Sunday.
Speaker 1: Is it it's an ongoing concern sir?
Speaker 2: Talk about that for brief you think, Well, the only thing.
Speaker 3: I get a little solace from is they say only consequential presidents, And I am definitely consequential.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't know how it could be kind of you know, jovial about you know, another assassination that's him. But I mean you.
Speaker 1: Think about it, Guys like McKinley, Andrew Jackson, FK. I mean, anybody who challenges the money, Abe Linkett, anybody who challenges the money system gets whack. So right, hats off the President Trump, God protect them.
Speaker 3: You know, you have a PTA president that can miss Freud will get more attention on the liberal channels than this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, right, yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: According to this, also, Teale's gonna face criminal charges from LA Superior Court stemming from this from the same incidents affected to make an initial appearance in the U. S. District Court in downtown Los Angeles. While they continue investigating his motives, they say they are thankful and he was apprehended before the President's visit, according to the first assistant US State's Attorney, Bill slay Out in California. So there you have it. The investigation remains ongoing. But again, you know what we've seen this time and again, and you know when you still have the left sitting out there throwing out stuff like you know, we need to stop this president and all the hyperbole they put behind their words, knowing they just want to trigger the right.
Speaker 1: Person, Nazi, fascist, you know, killer like rapist, pedal, an endless assault on Trump is just all it does is breed this ground and that's what they want. They getting what they want. And you know, we're watching Dana Bash and the other lunatics now coming to the aid of Fauci. And do you guys see RFK watch any of him going ahead to head with Dana, But yes, it's just fantastic, fantastic that RFK was knocked out of the park. Good the whole thing. That was great. So it's good to see people are standing up because they finally can they're getting some backing. In the past, people have just completely left on their own. Anybody who went up against anybody in mainstream media didn't get any support whatsoever. And now there's an ecosystem and it you know that that can protect people who have alternative voices and challenge the science. So good on him.
Speaker 2: And not only that, you also saw Steven A. Smith. I know, you know, everybody's got their issues with Steven a. Somebody had to say it, but he did say it. He apologized for his attacks on Kyrie Irving. You know, because Kyrie stood tall and said, look, I am not doing this. He lost half a season. He was constantly you know, berated and attacked in the media on ESPN, on regular media. Everybody was after him because he wouldn't comply.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: And now it turns out he shouldn't have complied.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you have the story now, but ESPN is enraged at Aaron Rodgers, and they're enraged at McAfee for the way he attacked the ESPN on ESPN, And now they were talking about not covering his highlights this year way they normally would as a retribution. That's how vindictive of media we have.
Speaker 3: We ran that last night with the ESPN. You know what they're dealing with with these lunatics on the left.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Rodgers, yep, it's just amazing.
Speaker 3: It's just amazing the freedom of speech.
Speaker 2: That's what happens. You Like you said, you go against the system, and they want to fight that. They want to put you back in your place. They don't like when people, you know, venture off and decide to think for themselves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't go against the corporate bottom line.
Speaker 2: Right exactly. And I think I we'll continue talking more about that because that's also the central tenet of communism as well. Don't speak against it, don't even look at it, pretend it's not there. We'll cover all that because of course of the election results from last night. We'll cover some of that throughout the show, and of course sports and news and with you guys in the chat chats Chats Live on a Wednesday night one of three point nine l I News Radio in Real America's voice. We'll be back right after this. Stay there from Judio six V, Real America's voice of one O three point nine L one Who's radio on a Wednesday night. Welcome back to the program. Paul Nolan's here. He's got news Damon somewhere. I think he's in Paul's trunk right now. We're trying to get out. In the meantime, we'll do some news with Paul, and of course I've got some stuff. But let's kick it off with some sports. Sports brought to you by Mike Lindell's My Pillow. Go to my pillow dot com use our code LFS six B at checkout slickness. What's going on.
Speaker 3: Let's go to the Diamond. Yes, we're gonna go to the Diamond. I know Paul is dying here about what's going on in baseball with his Mets there of course. Oh, they're on a winning streak. I think they did one last night, right Orioles three to one over the Angels. Right now, top of the seventh, A's and Red's I told you in the nineteen seventy two World Series. In the match right now, tied to two. In the middle of the sixth, we have the Guardians and Mets tied at three. In Cleveland, bottom of the fifth there, Top five, Phillies over the Nats two to one. Yankees and Cardinals no score, top of the first. Just under way there in Junkie Stadium, we got the Red Sox two nothing over the White Sox. In Boston top of the fourth, Praise four nothing over them all in top four as well, bottom third, no score, Pirates and Brewers, Royals and Twins Dido no score their top third finals from earlier today, Blue Jays edge the Astros five to four, Cubs down the Dodgers seven is six, Rangers ripped the Giants six six nothing, and the Rays blank the Rockies for zip Tiger's taken on the Mariners at nine to fort and Padres Diamondbacks nine to forty as well. You know, we didn't expansion. We need a few more baseball team scores to pap. And this is a big news in the NFL. And tomorrow night it's the first NFL game pre season, of course, but you have the Panthers and the Cardinals getting it on the Hall of Fame game Thursday night and we shall see about that. But pretty cool. And Stefan Diggs signing with the Commanders as four time Pro Bowl wide receiver or fors Jaden Daniels another weapon. Per report Garrett Podell of CBS Sports, the Washington command Is now have the high level number two wide receiver, Pro Bowl quarterback Jayden Daniels and his two Pro Bowl wide receivers Terry McLaurin have been searching for four time Pro Bowl as Stefan Diggs. He is set with the Commanders per in esper report, the reported terms are a one year deal worth up to twelve million. According to ESPN, that's a good price for that guy. Diggs, who was released by the Patriots before free agency kicked off in March. Because the cap pits on his contract were set to increase from ten to twenty six million in each of the next two seasons, so there's plenty of gas in his tank. He's entering his twelfth NFL season. The thirty two ar Old led the twenty twenty five AFC Champion Pagers with one thy, thirteen yards receiving and four tds on eighty five catches. So I think this is actually very big news having a number two like this. This guy could be a number one on some teams even at thirty two. Still still got a lot of legs and a lot of jews. So you know, we shall see what happens. But football is definitely underswing. And speaking of swing, and let's just get a golf clubs out real quick. Brick Live Golf secures funding to keep league alive. CEO Scott O'Neil says reported on this last week that there was some talk about maybe Live going bye bye, but they're gonna and they're gonna live again. Mark schley Back of ESPN Live Golf is secure funding from an outside investor that will keep the circuit alive beyond this season. According to league CEO Scout O'Neil. O'Neil made the announcement Wednesday at Trump National Golf Club in Bedminston, New Jersey, the site of this week's tournament, which teas off Thursday. O'Neill didn't identify the investor or how much money will be injected into the league. Live Golf said it has hoped to finalize the terms in the coming weeks and close the transaction in September. So Live is Gonna Live. Looks like they're gonna keep going and then, you know, continue to be a PGA, you know, a little bit of not really a thorn in the PGA. PJ seems to still be doing phenomenal even with Live, but they lost a couple of good players, so we'll shall see. But Live is Live's gonna live for another year, it looks like at least. And that's a rapid sports for this segment. Rick back to your well.
Speaker 2: Thank you slicking again. Slick rick Sports brought to you by Mike Lindell's My Pillow. You can go to my pillow dot com, use our code LFS six B at checkout, and of course save yourself some money on some great stuff from Mike Lendell. The people at my pillow. Paul Nolan is here, He's got some stuff as well. What's going on in your world there?
Speaker 1: This is one of those stories. It just really ticks you off. I guess it boils your potatoes. California just every time you think they can't be dumber, they can't be worse as a state. This story is just and animal lovers tune out right now because this is horrible. William Molson, thirty three, from Reno, was arrested in San Francisco on July fourteenth after allegedly torturing and killing a kitten in an atm vestibule on Market Street, involving a rooftop chase with police and drones and fire departments. California had a pre trial detention limit set from a Supreme Court ruling holding him for animal cruelty charges, and it doesn't qualify as violence against a person, leading to his release before the July twentieth raiment, which he skipped, of course, prompting a warrant renal. Police then track him down and they find him after he adopted a bunch of kittens again, and of course this guy was stuff at him in microwaves and blowing them up and cutting their heads up. Lunatic psychopath and these morons in California. I mean, I got a clip if you guys want to check in your story out, if you want to get it even more pecked off.
Speaker 3: That guy needs thirty is.
Speaker 4: He cannot as a system hold them in court without being allowed to post bail that they can afford to pay.
Speaker 5: An example of what could happen recently did when a man accused of torturing a kitten in San Francisco was released and was a no show for his arraignment. A few days later, Reno police raided a home to arrest him for allegedly adopting more kittens and abusing them.
Speaker 4: Anyone who's committed nonviolent crime, and I mean non violent against another person, not an animal, anything like that is going to be back out into the street.
Speaker 6: Most likely.
Speaker 1: That's enough of this. That's insanity, and this is California. Just don't you think they can't do everything wrong? With he do everything wrong? I mean, how how could the left and right both not agree on animal cruelty at this point? Couldn't that be Trump's falter? At this point? I mean enough, the state is just going to hell in a hand basket.
Speaker 2: It's just amazing. And listen to the way she she frames it. Well, it's not against a person, that is a that is a living being, exactly to a lot of most people that have pets, cats, dogs, what have you. Those are parts of their family.
Speaker 1: And how do most serial killer start.
Speaker 2: Most serial killers start by killing little killing.
Speaker 1: Little animals, torturing him.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 2: So until he actually decides to cut the head off of a human, Well, we're gonna let him go until he gets to that point. We can't stop him until that point. Then we'll see exactly.
Speaker 1: Right when the when the endorphin rushes and enough killing a dog or a cat, but we'll see where he goes.
Speaker 2: They crank it up to another that's terrible.
Speaker 3: I really really should pay see that's you know what, And.
Speaker 2: It's stuff like that. And and I'm not a lunatic, and I'm not saying I'm going to do this, but something like that Citizen is a vigil anti movie. I'm not saying they're totally wrong.
Speaker 3: I understand.
Speaker 2: I understand exactly. It's it's the old Chris rockstand. I'm not saying I would do it, but I understand because that's the type of person that will not learn, they will not change. They are broken. There's something wrong with So unless they unless you're gonna sit there and say, you know what, we're going to commit this person to a mental institution and lock them down so it doesn't hurt anybody, doesn't, doesn't crank it up, like Paul said, because this is where this leads. Eventually, it's going to lead to bigger game in this guy's head, and that's gonna be humans. And unfortunately, again you have to wait until they actually do it. You can't stop them. Well, this is the chance for you to stop because this this guy is destroying lives. They might be human lives, but they're lives, right.
Speaker 1: I mean the level of cruelty it takes to hurt a kitten, yeah, is next level sick.
Speaker 3: I mean this it took.
Speaker 1: I mean, this thing didn't it was impossible. It was never a threat. You can't wear its pelt.
Speaker 3: You're not eating it.
Speaker 1: You're not eating stuff, you're not hunked a going down, you know, trying to get an elk. There's nothing about it that's even remotely normal.
Speaker 2: Right, It's not a savor through tiger threatening you when you're in your cave, right, nothing like that is normal.
Speaker 3: People in the chats say their dogs and cattle hiding underneath the couch right now. During this segment, they.
Speaker 1: Said, sorry about this guy. Honestly, I'm just so sick of California doing the dumbest stuff. So I just wanted to throw the story out there because I wanted to stay off the beaten path because you got most of the main headlines of the day, so I just thought I just thought it'd be worth it. You know, California is not It's even worse than you thought it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know what, New York is right behind it. Because there was a story I didn't send in. I don't think I sent it in about this uh, this guy that was arrested for for an attempted murder outside of a Bronx courthouse. Guess who drove him there.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's the parent his mom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, his mom has worked for Mount Vernon Police. And guess who's in the backseat of the hop pop.
Speaker 1: You know, families that dow hits together die together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, unbelievable. So don't worry. Don't worry. California to New York is fright beyond the drive by? Would your mom exactly? Unbelievable? All right, we'll take a quick break, we'll come back. We'll do some more news, more sports, look slick, and we'll see if David's gonna be joining us at some point. I from Studio six be Real America's Voice on a Wednesday night. Uh, and one of three point nine l I News Radio, We'll be back, Stay there. Highlight from Studio six f Real America's Voice and one O three point nine LI News Radio on a Wednesday night. Welcome back to the program. We got a bunch of stuff to cover. More sports, more news, more stuff with you guys in the chat. But we have breaking news. Paul, I feel like an actual newsman.
Speaker 1: Oh why would you feel that way?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but just got sent this from a high level source over at Real America's Voice sent it to us breaking news. Senate investigators obtained doctor Fauci's iPhone from his HHS from AHHS and COVID actions probe. Check this out Dateline, Washington. A Senate panel obtained the copy of doctor Fauci's iPhone while investigating the doctor's actions during the COVID nineteen pandemic, Department of Health and Human Services transferred the phone to the Home Senate Homeland Security Permanent Subcommittee on Investigation say that for real fast three times. Senator Ron Johnson chairs that committee. This development comes after days of copies of the doctor's journals were released to the public following their transfer from HHS to Congress. Pressure continues to pile against doctor Fauci in recent days, after Senators Johnson and Ram Paul questioned him over issues related to healthcare measures during the pandemic and the origins of the virus. A. Senator Paul's committee will vote on Thursday whether the whole Faucian contempt for refusing to answer questions before the committee. Last week, Fauci described Paul as having an unhinged obsession with him. Then he went ahead and used the Fifth Amendment one hundred and eleven times one hundred dollars a single freaking question because he's.
Speaker 1: An eleven times yes, because he's got blake and immunity. Yeah, not even.
Speaker 2: Would it wouldn't tell.
Speaker 3: Her he's got a pardon.
Speaker 1: He still won't ask.
Speaker 2: He won't answer because well, the science wasn't exactly science. Paul the phone that has been turned in was used by Fauci during his time as the director of National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. According to johnson spokesperson, the phone could be part of a more public document transfer on the way as well. Paul and Johnson have received millions of additional Fauci related pages from government services. See that's the best part is that this d bag did all of his stuff on his government computer. So everything anxiety, everybody he talked, everybody he talked to, the people that worked for him. They got copies. It's all there, and it's just a matter of pulling it out and taking a look.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the four hundred ft ego.
Speaker 2: It was the ego all along. And that's what usually gets people right, is their ego. Yes, they think they can't be stop this.
Speaker 6: PAULA.
Speaker 2: Johnson received millions of additional Fauci related pages, and at least four Republican led states meanwhile, have let launched their own investigations into Fauci, one of those being the state of Florida. I mean, I wasn't gonna cover this till later, but man, we should just jump to it because this is this is all breaking news. And I know, I know, Slick, you've got something on this as well with Aaron Rodgers coming forward. Oh yeah, because doctor Fauci decided he was going to go after Aaron Rodgers. Yeah, so we'll cover that as well. But this is coming from Florida Attorney General as he announces doctor Fauci's gonna get some subpoenas and they intend to hold him accountable. Why oh, because he's a dirtbag scumbag and he needs to be held accountable for all the crap that he did during COVID and you know, let's face it, there were a lot of shady things that this guy was up to while he was working for the American people working.
Speaker 1: I want to see them seize his assets first and foremost that you know what.
Speaker 2: That's my I want this guy tied up in in in court so much, paying so many, so many millions in league bill like hunt to Biden, He's got to sell his house seventy I want him to go on public assistance because that's.
Speaker 3: What he deserves.
Speaker 2: He is get snapsteps, go get just snapped chats, little box. According to this Florida Attorney General is announcing doctor Fauci is gonna get subpoenaed and they promised to hold him accountable. Florida Attorney General James Youthmeyer announced on Fox News earlier the doctor Fauci following the subpoena of doctor Fauci, following the former director of National Institute and Infectionous Diseases invoking the Fifth Amendment more than one hundred times, and Senate he joined and uh. He detailed Florida's legal pursuit of Fauci over his handling of the COVID pandemic. Here he is cutting number thirteen. Here's that Florida AG announcing this earlier, cut thirteen. Check this out.
Speaker 7: Doctor, I'm really focused in on his self dealing. Evidence has come to light that he was trying to personally profit off of this. This is outside of his government duties, his official role. He's trying to pursue book deals, awards, get connected with high rollers that you might help him come into millions and millions of dollars. This is wrong and it could go towards a deceptive trade practice, fraud, public nuisance, you name it. I think there's many aspects of Florida law that now are implicated.
Speaker 2: Yeah, according to this, he said. The age also said, we issued the formal subpoena of the doctor Fauci on the Florida law seeking a breath of documents, raging for what he knew when he knew it, his doubts about the safety in the ecofacy of vaccines that he was out there promoting. Here he is another cut from the AG cut number fourteen. Here he is talking about legal questions about how he may have profited. Cut fourteen. Doctor Fauci a dirt bag. Check this out.
Speaker 7: Officials, they have a lot of immunities, They have protections when they're doing their job. But when somebody like doctor Fauci is lying and deceiving the American people pushing out directives and mandates that he privately questions as unsafe and he's deriving a profit from it, that raises larger legal question.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So hopefully good.
Speaker 1: Please let's see, let's set every state do this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because there's a lot of states that are now looking at this going hmm, maybe this is this is going to be our way to pull a pound to flesh out of Fauci as.
Speaker 3: Well, saying pardon me, we got some business to talk about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, According to the age. He said, it starts as a civil inquiry, but we're going to tie it in to all aspects of Florida common law, things ranging from deceptive trade, fraud, public nuisance. Nothing is off the table, and that's what I like to hear. Nothing is off the table with this little nome. Lastly, check out this clip. And I grabbed this because we played it last week and I think it kind of gets lost. But this is former CIA whistleblower James Erdman on with Catherine herrit who did a great, like forty minute interview with this guy and they talked about the Fauci situation and how he was tied into the Intel.
Speaker 1: Interview. That interview was Muscy TV.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I sent it to you, right.
Speaker 1: I believe yeah, you said me.
Speaker 2: Because it was it was Justine herriage is great, much like me. She has a blue check mark. So you should definitely follower.
Speaker 1: What what Aaron?
Speaker 2: Shut up? I earned this anyhow, here is here is Katherine Ethridge with CIA whistleblower James Erdman basically saying this is what you need to do when you're looking at Fauci cut number fifteen.
Speaker 8: Check this out, Doctor Anthony fauci knew that was dangerous gain of function. You're gonna want to take a look at the money, follow the money, Where does that go? That is the first and most important step.
Speaker 2: Yeah, first and more most important step. He also talked about the contracts that he was pursuing with the other agencies.
Speaker 1: That that whole forty minutes was so powerful and so informative, and so, you know, everything about it felt completely authentic. You know, sometimes you like look at people like maybe they're trying to sell something. That forty minutes was NonStop bomb of information after another. To fine one clip is not easy to do on a on something that was rich in content, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you know what, And again, he's a whistleblower. They put himself out there. You know, it took the brunt of it because he decided to expose all this stuff.
Speaker 1: And more and more whistle blowers are coming out now because they have the support of the administration. In the past, whistle blows would come out and they would come down with a quick, sudden dates case of death. Yeah, and it was they weren't talking so much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, stand too close to a window, right, especially as they.
Speaker 1: Get flying lessons for free. It's only one.
Speaker 2: Anyhow, but this also leads to one of slick sports stories. I figure we should cover it now because I mean, let's face it, it all kind of ties in is just talking about Aaron Rodgers had with Aaron Rodgers and the way that ESPN is reacting because again they're part of that machine, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no question about ABC, which is Disney, which is one of the five major corporations that just dominate our sensibilities.
Speaker 3: Right yeah, you sent this to me from MSN. This is the story by Ishan Bacha Terra. But doctor Anthony Fauci's attorney, he responds to Aaron Rodgers ESPN insults with Pat McAfee. Pittsburgh Steel has QB. Aaron rodgers explosive es appearance on the Pat McAfee Show has had led to a strong response from doctor Anthony Fauci's lawyer. The prime of the COVID nineteen pandemic is over half a decade behind the world now, but the fractors in social discourse from the traumatic remain. Sports stars like Aaron Rodgers embraced controversial stances anyway. Aaron Rodgers told to stick to football by Anthony Fauci's lawyer. After Rodgers's recent appearance on ESPN the Pat McAfee Show where he called doctor Fauchi a coward, David Shuler, the doctor's attorney, responded with a simple but blunt message, Aaron Rodgers doesn't know what he's talking about. He should stick to football. Rogers heavily criticized Fauci. Of course during the pandemic. We know we played it already, but that's what happens. So they're telling him to stick to football. It's basically what they said. They're gonna say much more than that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he knows exactly what he's talking about, and that's why they're angry. Oh, no question, Yes, that's why they're man.
Speaker 1: Brings me back to the Dana Bash thing. Dana Bash telling you know he's data. Bash obviously was a full blown shill, and she says, I don't want you using that kind of talk on my network in my show, And RFK was like, you don't know, you're not a scientist. He's like, well, neither of you. This guy has done so much research on this subject. Just because he doesn't have a degree, he is following the science, and any science that doesn't you know, backup, Pfizer's bottom line doesn't mean it's not real science. It just means it's not corporate protection, you know. And uh and to me, it's the same thing here. They're just gonna they're gonna hold that company line and they're gonna keep gas light and everybodyun ttil it goes away.
Speaker 2: And you know what's crazy about the the RFK thing is he doesn't have to be a scientist. He's an attorney who sued them. He's been to court and he's had to read the science, and he understands it. He understands it better than better than the talking heads on CNN's.
Speaker 1: Shana Bash didn't read one study. He's very obvious she didn't read any of it. She's just following her defense mechanism, bullet points. That's all she was doing. The real Anthony Fauci. If you haven't read that book, at least listen to it on audio. It's a must.
Speaker 2: I forgot the name of the doctor I did repost that like a week or so ago, from the early nineties or eighties, the doctor who was calling out Fauci for.
Speaker 1: The give in a sudden case of death. Also, yeah, I forgot his name too, But you know it's the clip is still out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's just again it goes round and a round just because. And this is where it drives people nuts, because we're being told that everything that we know is true now is not true, even as they even as they're showing you the evidence. Here's what he said. Yeah, but that that doesn't matter. It wasn't me, right, wasn't me exactly? You're run exactly, you're running through the house completely. It wasn't me. It wasn't me. You're you're crazy, and anybody the people like like the data bashes and everybody at ESPN that that is now going after Aaron Rodgers because he decided to speak out. It's it's you know what, good.
Speaker 3: I don't blame Rogers. He took a lot of crap back then. He took He had to deal with so much bs from all angles when he didn't take the vaccine. Remember that he really was a champion for that. A few other athletes, but he was on the forefe and he really had knowledge. When you listen to me like this guy makes sense, believe me. He certainly motivated me and kept me in line with not getting that vaccination, I'll tell you that.
Speaker 2: And what's crazy is that all the medical people who advocated everything they learned throughout their medical careers that as soon as they said no, there's no other treatment, you have to use a vaccine, they went okay. They didn't ask questions, they didn't they push back, like, hey, how come we're not treating this virus like we treat all the other viruses, doctor Z.
Speaker 1: And the uh oh yeah, with the African accident, how many doctors kick? But with iver e met yes, it's lost pace. Terry Bradshaw making a buffoon of himself. You know, that's just the endless amount of lorem adul jabbar. Dummy dummy, just a total moral dummy.
Speaker 2: Anyhow, So there you have it. We went down the fountry road. There'll be more a slide from Studio six feet Real America's voice on a Wednesday night. I almost at Friday, feel bad. Uh, we'll be back. We'll take a quick break and we'll see if Damon's going to be joining us. In the meantime. The Catchers is in the chat Chat Chat on Wednesday night and stay there.
Speaker 9: Five from Studio six be Real America's voice on a Wednesday night, also live on one of three point nine l I NewsRadio LI NewsRadio dot com, where you can listen to our buddy, our pal, Kevin Downey Junior, every Monday through Friday, nine am to eleven am Eastern Time.
Speaker 2: On the radio. If you're on Long Island, you just tuned it in your car, but if you're elsewhere, you want to tune them in on your computer at lnewsradio dot com and again at nine am Eastern time. He'll take your calls, he'll take your text and, uh, you know, hang out with you. And I was reading his h I was reading his latest article in PJ Media earlier today. Actually let me let me pull it up real quick because I wanted to reference it to put it up. But uh, it was a great piece. And again he does some great stuff over on PJ Media. You should look him up when he's there because the more the more you read, the more he gets to a bourbon Bourbon exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So Katy J came by. We had a barbecue on Sunday and I broke out the spy Trail, the two fifty big bottle. Huh it was I'm talking about guys. It's the smoothest one hundred and twenty eight proof you gotta a taste. Well, be careful with it, boy, beat capful, try shot, make it last.
Speaker 3: Yeah, anyhow, nurse it.
Speaker 2: His latest column that you'll find on PJ Media, which was published yesterday, doctor Fauci science's biggest COVID era lies thus far. And he went through him one by one, kind of tackling him and you know, putting on his reminders that in twenty twenty four, Fauci had bribed scientists to agree that COVID came from what market, not from the lab.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 2: He paid off people to do gata function research and you know what, stuff like that too. It's their argument is, well, in case something like this happens, we'll have we'll have a vaccine for it. Well, if you don't create it, you don't need a vaccine without Exactly, I'm just saying, I know it sounds kind of simple.
Speaker 3: Such blood on his hands.
Speaker 2: It's an incredible boy exactly. Anyhow, all right, we'll do some sports with Slick do a little We'll do just a little bit of sports because we took we took one of your stories last segment.
Speaker 3: Oh do some scores can build baseball scores. I'm just getting great.
Speaker 2: Sports brought to you by MIKEE. Lindell's My Pillow. On my pillow dot com. Use our code LFS six be a checkout.
Speaker 3: Slick what you got all right? Down in Baltimore, the Orioles three to two over the Angels. Bottom of the eighth there, Top eight, we got the Reds leading the A's three to two. Reds are starting to come to life a little. Maybe they'll get out of the basement. Bob Matt's four to three over the Guardians. Look at that middle of the seventh. Up down in Cleveland, NAT's and Phillies tied at two. Top seven there, Cardinals and Yankees no score. Bottom of the second there, Yankees have a man on second though with one out, so we'll see what happens. Red soxwo nothing over the White Sox. End of five, bottom sixth we got the Braves four to one over the Marlins, and the Brewers lead the Pirates three nothing twins over the Royals. In case one zip I gave you the final scores earlier today, and well, of course, prosecutors now in this Terry Rozier case, here prosecutors alleged witness tampering in the Rosier betting case, Tom shared of ESPN. Federal prosecutors have alleged that a key defendant in the ongoing NBA gambling case has attempted to tamper with witnesses, including by posting a RAT emoji on Instagram. The US Attorney's Office for the Eastern District of New York said in a court filing Tuesday that de Niro Laster, a childhood friend of Terry Rosiers and co defendant in the NBA's gambling case, has repeatedly and flagrantly violated the conditions of his release. Prosecutors asked the judge to revoke Laster's bond and told him I'd hold him in custody until trial. Prosecutors alleged that Lasters attempted to contact code defendants in the case, both directly and through intermediaries, which would violate his bond. They also said that Instagram accounts associated with Leicester posted rat emergencies on at least two occasions, arguing that his use of the emoji and his reputation as someone who had a gun collection and who typically carried a gun suggested in an attent to immediate witness revocation of de Niro's lasts bill is the is bail is the only means of ensuring that he will comply with the court's orders refrained from further criminal conduct, preserve the integrity of these proceedings, and protect witnesses or perceived witnesses.
Speaker 7: So.
Speaker 3: A spokesperson for the US Attorney's Office declined to comment, but noted that a status conference in the case for all defendants was scheduled for today. Though Laster is not a well known figure like Rosia, prosecutes have alleged he played a key role in the gambling case. When Morgier informed Lassa that he had planned to leave a March twenty third game between the Charlotte Hornets and the New Orleans Pelicans. Early prosecutors say Leicester sold that information to fellow sports bettters so they could place fraudulent bets. Logier and Rosier allegedly agreed to a bribe of roughly seventy grand in exchange for the information, because you know you're getting getting was giving him the line, what's going on, so Terry Rogier. But I'll tell you that's a that's a crazy case. There we'll see what happens.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 3: You know, they take no prisons those guys there.
Speaker 2: It's just amazing that. I don't know, it just seems like a it's a little bit of money compared to what they make.
Speaker 3: I know, Well, he was probably trying to help his butt out, That's.
Speaker 11: What it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and without having to pay on himself.
Speaker 3: A seventy grand. You know how a lot of people work a whole year to make seventy grand. He's got to make it in one night.
Speaker 1: Exactly right. I mean, you know, but I think you got it. I think it's really more they feel like they got to take care of their homies. And look, man, I'm you know, they're tired of probably giving away their own money. The authorize gets expensive.
Speaker 3: It does. I mean, if fat cats for only so long, you would.
Speaker 1: Imagine a guy making ten to twenty million. It would be above reproach.
Speaker 2: Yep, you would think.
Speaker 1: I guess it takes a low IQ to going down that road.
Speaker 6: It sure does.
Speaker 3: And uh other Conor McGregor update. He talked about his surgery earlier today, so we'll get into that in an exports segment.
Speaker 2: Brick all right, well, slick Rick Sports brought to you by Mike Lindell's My Pillgo mypollow dot com, use our code at checkout. Paul will come to you at the top of the art because I know you've got a bunch of stuff you want to get to. I don't know if you saw this though. And it's too bad that David's not here because he loves to complain that the yeah, fraud, this fraud, that it doesn't add up to a lot. Well, here's a little update is JD Vance announced a massive fraud crackdown at the historic Camp David cabinet meeting. He did that at the first ever livestream cabinet meeting at Camp David, identifying get the well, you know what, let him announce it. Here's cut number five. Here's JD. Vans announcing the amount of fraud that they've been able to identify and the level of corruption and fraud that took place during the Biden administration, which he said is unprecedented. Cut number five.
Speaker 12: Check this out, all stars of the Trump administration, that we have been able to identify two hundred and thirty billion dollars of fraud just since the Fraud Task Force was set up and that's frankly by conservative estimating it. Andrew and I had a meeting in my office last week and he said, do you want to estimate it conservatively or do you want to estimate it aggressively? And I said, well, I kind of want to estimate it aggressively, but then all you people will criticize us. So let's estimate it conservatively so that we can give the American people the most rock solid explanation of how this task force is working to protect their money.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So there he is announcing nearly a quarter trillion dollars. That's a good start.
Speaker 1: It's a good start, right, you know, yes, just get just get to a trillion, and it's a great start. It's a trillion, right.
Speaker 3: Like a plus one. We got a trillion plus one. What's only forty trillion in that?
Speaker 2: But think about it, like when you hear about people, oh, they stole you know, ten thousand dollars, and people go, oh, my goodness, put that person in jail. We're talking a quarter trillion dollars so far, and nobody's in jail. Well, some people are, but there should be a whole lot more people in jail.
Speaker 1: It's half of Congress right, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: It's insane.
Speaker 3: And we know what half man, Yeah, we.
Speaker 2: Know what half is right. In addition to the two one hundred and thirty billion already uncovered, Vance also announced that President Trump is set to announce seventeen new anti fraud actions later Friday. He said these actions will total more than three hundred million. Say three hundred million doesn't sell that much, right, but compared to two hundred and thirty billion, billion.
Speaker 1: Thirty billion, Yeah, it's a ton of money.
Speaker 2: That is a staggering amount of wasted. That is our tax money. And that's the part that really ticks me off. And the part that you know, when it comes to these communists, they don't tell you either, guess what, Oh, we're gonna give you free this, free that, free this, free that. Guess what Where does the government gets money from? One?
Speaker 1: Guess?
Speaker 2: And it starts with the T and with an X. Tax comes from you. And that's what they don't understand, and that's what nobody tells. And in these dopes, Oh this sounds like a great ard dook. Noe's gonna take care of me. Yeah, every set you make will be taxed at ninety percent by the time you realize what's gone wrong anyway? All right, I guess the music means frogging apoto. Frogging a frog apot is right? All right? Well think quick breat We come back our number two, live from Studio six B on a Wednesday night. Say that tech what it is?
Speaker 1: If your television sounds funny in the evening, you're watching live from Studio six B.
Speaker 2: Alright, live from Studio six B, Real America's Voice and LI News Radio one O three point nine on your radio on a Wednesday night. Welcome back to the program, our number two. Our number one is in the books, man if fries By flies by. Still wait to see if Damon's going to be joining us. We'll find out the text having technical difficulties, technical difficulties. If those get worked out, then we will welcome in into the fold. In the meantime, Paul Nolan's got some newslick, Rick has got sports. And of course you guys in the chat chats, Chats Paul, since you are free from the from the trunk yep and the junk that's been.
Speaker 1: Spared, there's another one that grinds your years.
Speaker 2: You got something that is gonna pach my potato.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my, Suci, it's gonna poach your eggs. Oh my bro words.
Speaker 1: So she's usually raw, but she's raw.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I don't know you said' here sor any of this. But in instead of judiciary hearing this week, investigative reporter Mia Cathell laid out how certain nonprofits aren't exactly waiting for the next spontaneous uprising. Groups like CHARLO and the Los Angeles Rapid Response Network have been using Blue Sky as a real time alert system to mobilize lawyers, activists, and legal observers the moment I shows up. The same organizations have taken tens of millions of dollars of taxpayer money. I mean, this is absolutely astounding, so mostly from California, but from earlier and other federal grants they get paid to obstruct federal immigration enforcement. It's truly astounding. This clip. When we get to it, it's it's honestly, it's enough to really make you want to lose your cookies, because the endless amount of fraud that we're constantly up against, it's it's enough, like you said, drip by drip, drop by drop, here's another ten to twenty million. Let it add up to a billion, but just as long as it stops the corruption. Yeah, let's get cut to.
Speaker 10: My name is Mia kathell I am an investigative journalist at the Washington Examiner. I've been closely covering civil unrest in the US since the twenty twenty racial justice riots. Members of the subcommittee, thank you for the opportunity to bear here before you today to test the boy about this important issue. When the uprisings against ICE erupted on the West Coast in June, we saw uniform signage, tactical gear, and boots on the ground activist deployed to Los Angeles, the epicenter of the unrest, almost instantaneously. These certainly were not spontaneous riots. They were well coordinated and in fact, well funded. What we uncovered was an orchestrated operation, and those at the forefront of the anti ICE resistance have received ample funding. Chief among them is the Coalition for Humane Immigrant Rights of Los Angeles or CHURLA for short TURLA, a five oh one c three nonprofit, is part of a sprawling anti ICE activist network in the Los Angeles area. Serving as rapid response to deportation sightings. CHURLA instructs its followers via blue Sky to report ICE encounters to the Los Angeles Rapid Response Network abbreviated LAUREN. CHURLA co founded LAREN in late January with the expressed intent to counter the incoming Trump administration's immigration policies. Here's how it works. In response to reports of immigration enforcement call in over its hotline, Lauren sends out sales comprised of immigration lawyers, legal observers, and activists organizers in order to mobilize counter efforts against ICE. This rapid response model is replicated elsewhere across the country using crowdsourced surveillance software, some quite sophisticated or simply social media to track ICE activity in the region and alert activists as well as I legal immigrants to nearby ICE agents. CHARLA has acquired its funding from federal and state sources.
Speaker 1: Can you believe this? I mean, this is happening. That was nailed the California, It's happening everywhere. They're going to get an ICE agent killed. And every time an ICE agian has to defend themselves against the lunatic and they're in danger, they go to court. This is the product of that. These people feel empowered and emboldened to do anything they want because they think these organizations will protect them, and they most likely will.
Speaker 2: What's scary about that was the last five words that she said. These organizations receive received federal and state funding sources. Federal federal.
Speaker 1: Can you like.
Speaker 2: Again, you want to talk about tax dollars, Your tax dollars are paying for criminal activity to uh go on in the streets and stop law enforcement.
Speaker 1: I mean, well high school's out on the street with like just to protect people getting paid with some with public money. They're getting resistance from public money. It's the only place in the what is the only country in the world where we've got to fund both sides of the conflict. It's like, it's it's just unbelievable.
Speaker 2: It's it almost sounds like a banker's word, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: Yes, it most certainly does.
Speaker 2: Right, but on just a smaller scale.
Speaker 1: Exactly right. It's just exactly how the scam works, keep keep conflict going, keep the bank churning.
Speaker 2: Right. What's what I'd love to know is is, Okay, so who's in charge of getting these people this money? Because again, when you talk about you know, stuff upping some of the stuff that we've seen the faucis of the world. This is another level of the faucis and the fraud is you have to put people in jail and unless you're gonna unless you're gonna identify them, put them on blast, put their names and their faces on TV, and demand something done that nothing's ever gonna get done. Somebody, somebody's just gonna come along, some slick Gavin News some type of politicians say we I know how to fix this problem. We're gonna fix it. And then they're the ones that you actually find out they're causing the problem that they they say they're gonna fix.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Gavin News, who's got his fingerprints all over this stick as well. So, I mean it's just, you know, it's just politics at its best in America, especially in you know, the blue cities, where these people are just completely out of control.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's and another thing is we're seeing the you know, we we had the the primary elections last night where you see all these communists. You just call them communists, you can say DSA, but they're really communists, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah. If you asked me who's collect the money, believe it was a California Department of Social services. I believe they brought in thirty four million dollars alone. That was just one of the groups that received the money, which is again another one of those agencies that nobody oversees. They set it up, money comes pummeling in, they spend it, and everybody gets rich around them while they're while they're creating all this havoc.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's considered a five on one three. But it should be revoked immediately, immediately. Absolutely, it shouldn't even be still out there. I don't understand. I don't understand, like you know what it is. And again I can sit her and complain about it, but there was so much of it, Like where do you even start. Well, they got and as soon as you find one, it's like, oh, then you got to find another, and then you got to figure out how to stop it. So I understand that part of it. But then, you know, you talk about the communists. President Trump actually was hailing the l s I. Ed Win in Michigan as a great thing for the GOP, believe it or not, and you know he might be onto something. This coming from John Solomon's Just the News. President Trump Wednesday celebrated progressive Abdul l sads or el Saide's win. Who cares what his name is? He said, went went in the Michigan Democrat Senate primary, hailing it as a boon to Republicans unless they don't want to win, which is what we see a lot of these these losers do. They don't figure out how to beat these people, which is easy. El Said narrowly defeated Representative Hailey Stevens, the other Democrat at a Michigan in the Democratic primary. What was supposed to be a clear win for him, however, ended up being way too close to call. Ended up being a close call, according to the Associated Press, who didn't make the call until this morning. He's gonna now face Representative Mike Rodgers in the general. And for his part, Trump suggested that El Said's win was a benefit for Rodgers. Great news, he says, a communist loser who hates Jews in Israel. This projected winner.
Speaker 3: Of the race with the socialism wonderful.
Speaker 2: As usual. Pays Poles were way off as they were. They said he was going to stop the victory. He barely squeaked it out. Raise the thing, which means the Democrats are fractured. Yeah, I don't think it's this blue way. I don't Know'm with you.
Speaker 1: I'm with you. There is a struggle.
Speaker 3: There is a power struggle, no question. Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 1: The more I look into it, the less I believe it's going to be a blue wave. And now I was concerned three months ago. I just don't see it happening.
Speaker 2: No, And I mean, you know, you talk about Pole. All the polls are saying it's going to be the House is going to fall. No, the polls have been wrong. Well, look at twenty sixteen, they were way off the rise of the Death War.
Speaker 1: A socialist party is turning off. It's splitting the daylights out of the Democrats. And at this point right now, obviously Maggie gets a little bit splintered with a lot of the Israel stuff right now, but it doesn't there's still galvet Us and Republicans stick together when it comes to like Maga. Like if you have part Maga, you stay Magat. It's just that that's all there was do. Because it's the new it's the new working class party. Every blue collar dude in the world is now MAGA.
Speaker 2: But meanwhile, you look at the Democrats and if you're voting against the the communist. There's no way you're gonna turn around and be like, oh, I guess I'm gonna support him now. No, yeah, because nothing changed. He's still a communist. You still don't support him, and you still wanted somebody who's more normal you thought to win. So a lot of time, you know what, I think we're gonna see a lot of a lot of this happening come come election day. Yeah, the Democrats are gonna sit on their hands and be like, we're not going to vote. We don't like these choices.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't. We don't like the pro Hamas choices, right, we don't like the pro communist choices. Yeah. I mean when Gruba had Trump on. By the way, Gruba did a fantastic job. You didn't see that full interview. He was lights out. Hats off to our boy. He asked him, are you the president of the blue collar American Working Party? He said, I am. And you see what's going on with Besson and this financial war we're in, and they're changing the entire system. I have a great story with Scott Bessont what they're doing for the small mom and pop and and local community. Banks to bring more money, more industry, more business to local communities and getting it away from the institutional investors who live on on the algorithms. We get to that, you'll see. I really feel like they got they got a plan here and I'm I'm trusting it right.
Speaker 2: Hopefully it comes together. Here's John Fetterman. Here's what he had to say about the communist l said, cut number six. Check this out. Cut six.
Speaker 1: Are you willing to unify with Abdula Lsi ed?
Speaker 12: For example, who's now the Democratic nominee of the Democratic candidate?
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, yeah, the tough guy. He called me ugly and then I should be on a pike. And I'm like the chief, I own mirrors. I know I'm an ugly guy, but if you want to put me on a pike, I mean he has like a really like a little man syndrome kind of energy. And now he was really arrogant in that race, and now he have just found out that you know, less than a majority of Democrats want him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it makes a great point. He didn't win fifty I was like late early morning they pulled that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, strikes again.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 3: That woman thought she had a shot to it. Dan, What was the name the lady?
Speaker 2: She was Hailey Farley? Yeah, she really, she really is Chris Farley with a wig. Oh my goodness. Did you ever see her talk?
Speaker 3: She's like or when's the Adams looks like today? That's what she kind of.
Speaker 1: Reminded me of a little bit.
Speaker 2: But she almost pulled it out.
Speaker 3: Almost.
Speaker 2: But yeah, So he had a tough He had a tough much tougher time than he thought. And it's gonna be even worse when it comes to uh, when it comes to the general. So hopefully that holds form. And let's face it, all we need is for President Trump to get on the campaign trail.
Speaker 1: Get out there.
Speaker 2: We'll start pounding these people. That's what it's gonna take.
Speaker 1: You know what happens when I believe gas prest will come down, manufacture ring is coming back. You know, I personally think we come back. I'd like to talk about what I think maga's messaging should be going forward, but I'm I'm just optimistic. So why not?
Speaker 2: You got it? So we'll do that. We'll do more sports, will do more news, and of course with you guys in the chat chats Chat on a Wednesday by from studio six feet Real America's Voice on one three point nine will be back in the Blue Aron on a Wednesday night. I'm feeling good though, because it's summertime and patriotic Americans from coast to coast are going to be celebrating the two hundred and fiftieth anniversary of our the greatest country on the planet, and it continues all summer long. This nation was founded by brave patriots who declared their independence from our British overlords, and this summer is not only a good time to reflect on the two hundred and fifty years of American exceptionalism, it is also a great time to channel some of that American individualism and declare your independence from big pharma and the broken medical establishment. That's where the Wellness Company comes in. You see and hear from the TWC doctors all the time on this very network, and you know that their products are the gold standard for keeping you and your family safe and healthy. The Wellness Company gives you the opportunity to make sure that you are prepared for whatever happens and whatever comes down the pike with their series of prescription medical medications and medical kits, kits that contain an assortment of life saving medications and guide books to assist you in the proper use of their medications. Additionally, the Wellness Company offers a variety of products like parasite cleanses, methylene blue, weight loss, and so much more that can help you stay healthy and live longer in a more satisfying life. So get on and join the Wellness companies see what they have to offer. Celebrate America's two hundred and fiftieth by declaring your independence from big pharma. Today go to TWC dot Health. That's t WC dot health backslash voice and order today. Voice is the promo code that'll save you ten percent. That's dot health slash voice. Use the promo code voice to say ten percent with the Wellness Company and TWC dot Health. Slick Rick has got some sports on a Wednesday night, Slick What do you got? Brought to you by Michaelndell's My Pillow Good tomipill dot com Slick. I can't wait for your microphone to be on here?
Speaker 3: Oh sound like the microphone?
Speaker 11: Oh here we go?
Speaker 3: Okay. Uh must have been that howling I was doing while you were doing your peace dam they cut me off. We got Cardinals in the Panthers tomorrow night eight, eight o'clock. We have an NBC eight. We're gonna be right same time the show comes on, so you will give you the score. You don't need to watch it on it. It's only preseason anyway, nothing to get excited about. They only played the Scrubs. We got baseball though. Guardians just went ahead of the Mets five to four in Cleveland. What a shock the poll bottom of the eighth, gotta tell you bottom out, Philly's and NAT's tied at three. Good one in Philly, top of the eighth. Damn no score. Now in the middle of the fourth Cardinals in Yankees, Red Sox lead the White Sox three nothing Old Socks game there up in Fenway, bottom seven, top of the eighth, Braves four to one over the Marlins. Brewers continued to blank the Pirates bottom six. There Twins and Royals. They were tied at zero and now they tied at one bottom of the sixth. And gave you the scores early. I'll give you the final scores again. At the end of the show. I got an update from Connor McGregor. Obviously had that major injury in that last big fight and Connor McGregor gives update after going under the knife. Surgery went excellent. This is the TMZ staff. Connor McGregor is officially on the end after injuring his ACL against Max Holloway. The Notorious says he went under the knife this week and the surgery was success. The UFC superstar posted the update fans were waiting for, declaring it on Instagram. Surgery went excellent. I am confident McGregor. What do you expect him to say?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 3: The guy's Warrial McGregor tore his ACL M meniscus in his right knee during his highly anticipated comeback fight at UFC three two nine last month, injuring one leg during the opening seconds of the scrap. Referee Mike Beltrand officially called the fight off after sixty nine seconds. What a disappointment that was, right, It was a big build for that fight. It's not the first time McGregor has suffered the same injury. Coincidentally, he injured his ACL in his first fight against Holloway in twenty thirteen. Despite the serious damage, Conna still won that bout and was backfighting about nine months. Question is can he do it again or does thirty eight year old McGregor heal more slowly than he was when he was twenty five. Well, my bets are on the fact that, yeah, he probably does feel a little slower than he did twelve years ago, thirteen years ago. If you do listen to former A champ champ. He's keeping a positive outlook, vowing to return to the octagon next summer for the last fight on his UFC contract. Until then, it'll be through a bright lights and big paychecks and instead long hours of grueling rehab for the great Connor McGregor. So we wish him well, hope he comes back. You know, he's a great fighter. He did more for the game just about than anybody i'd say. You know, he's living a good life thererow in Ireland. He was some talk about him running for president at one point, right, we would, yeah, rumoring that around. Maybe he'll continue as aspire, but good stuff. So we wish him well, speedy recovery. And that's a wrapping sports rick back.
Speaker 2: To you, all right, thank you for looking again. Slickeric sports brought to you by Mike Lindell's My Pillow. Go to my pillow dot com. Use our code LFS six B at check out.
Speaker 1: Paul Nolan, Yes, sir, how are you? I am good?
Speaker 2: What else do you got on you?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: I have one story with Scott Best and we don't have enough time for it. But I'm just curious, like you know, I keeps you know, I'm a big fan of Will premeet the Inaction's doing in their updates. It's not just Susan cookind who's fantastic, well, Barbara Boyd, who's just tremendous, Mark Steiger who is also doing a lot of great reports. And one of the things they were talking about is how the messaging from MAGA has to be from this point forward. The new American system that's being implemented, like a new Bretton Woods is coming in place, so to speak, well, like American industry and trade schools and and and manufacturing will come back to this country and give the kids some hope. Let let them know the old system that your parents grew up and is on its way back. And I just would like to see that messaging coming along the way, because that's the only hope this country has. If he doesn't get the economy, because it's always what the economy, stupid Yeah, that's exactly else. If you can get the economy going it.
Speaker 3: You know, that's a rising tide float and almost.
Speaker 1: Because by the time Advance, like if they can keep the midterms right, and then they get to Dvance and he wins or Rubio or look fantastic. Now you know, don Well, the manufacturing, which takes a while to build up, will go full steam and we know that Advance will Rubio will get the credit for it, and the industry will boom. Right, let's just hope that's what's playing out here.
Speaker 2: Well, And I think you make a great point, and we were talking about this I think last night as well. As it all really does come down to the messaging. You have to be able to tell the story about what's happening. And I feel like the GOP, you know, the the the old bureaucrats, they don't really care, that's it's not what they do. They just expect to expect what they expected because this is what the system they created. Well, that's all changing, and I think the President needs to lead the charge on this when it comes to the messaging. He's a great public speaker when he's passionate about something, Yes, he is, like again, when he made that speech in the South Bronx and he started talking about pulling yourself up and giving yourself opportunities and all that stuff. That is what the country needs at this point. He's a builder, he talks about building all the time. I'm a builder, I'm a building a leader. Right, Well, then talk about the foundation of a building, because that's what you're doing right now. You're creating that foundation that country, right that was crumbling under the Biden administration. They let in all the freaking all the termites, they ate away at the foundation. We got a bunch of but we're still working to try and clear it out. But they need to talk about that foundation and what's coming down the pike to get people excited about the future that you're talking about once everything gets ramped up.
Speaker 1: Right, because people remember families, remember when one parent worked, remembered one one income supportive family. You could have two cars and maybe a country home and you could live a good life in America through the sixties, seven fifty, sixty seventies, in the eighties. You know what, it's that plan or managed decline that has come all way was all going to happen since you know, Nixon was forced off the off the gold standard, and they ended Breton Woods, and everything they did was to corporatize and collateralize everything that could have happened for America, and they subsidized and moved everything off to China, like every bit of manufacturing, all the industry was was shipped out. And you know that with that coming back and America being able to create its own jobs again, create its own steel, create its own smelting plants, the fact that those are going to the fact that we're bringing nuclear back, the fact that we're bringing rare earth minerals back, all these things that have happened that aren't mean stream stories because one it's not the most exciting section, it's not sexy, and two it enhances Trump's ability, which is exactly what the corporate media and the corporate structure wants out. They've invested their money in this green new scam and all the green energy and that that cultish behavior and and it's ending and they invested deeply in it.
Speaker 2: So and what the What also needs to be told, and Mike Road does a great job of this too, is talking about how the plumber is, the electricians, the the the you know, all those trades, those are gonna be the new millionaires.
Speaker 1: Exactly right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's because guess what, they're gonna be making all the money, because all the all the things that need to be built, they're gonna be the new millionaire. So learn a trade if you've got a kid learning.
Speaker 3: Oh absolutely, Yeah, all right, we'll.
Speaker 2: Take a quick break. We'll come back. Philip Patrick is gonna be joining us. Paul loves this guy, so he's awesome. We'll have a good time with him. Mark coming up right after the break, Live from Studio six b Rail America's voice and one of the three point nine l I News Radio state There Live from Studio six feet Real America's voice on a Wednesday night. Thank you so much for joining us. As always, we appreciate it. If you're in the chat chat chats, of course, thank you for that, as we always enjoy jumping up the chatter. We love our chatters, chatterbaters, whether it be in Getter YouTube, in the YouTube's Facebook. We got the twitters over on X and of course the remblers on Remember Paul Nolan is here, Slick Rick is here, Damon's not able to join. I guess it's a technical issue. Uh, he's fixing it, but we'll see if we can get him on before the end of the show. In the meantime, though, we do have someone else who's going to be joining us who doesn't have technical issues.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna do it.
Speaker 2: He's Philip Patrick from Birch Gold is joining us. Philip Patrick, how are you welcome back to the program on a Wednesday night? How are you?
Speaker 6: I'm doing very well? No, damon, but they get me. How disappointing is that?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: His tachnology's as good as gold.
Speaker 2: That's why, Yeah, exactly, your technology actually works. Hey, anyhow, you know, we were just kind of talking about the state of the country in the last segment, talking about the messaging, what the Republicans have to do in terms of, you know, getting the right message out there, because it's all about the economy stupid as Paul was saying earlier. And it turns out the latest manufacturing report that just came in saw some pretty strong numbers, stronger since twenty twenty two. What do you make of that stuff?
Speaker 14: Yeah, I think we're starting to see evidence of some real progress starting to happen. And this was more encouraging than just sort of the headline, if you will. So this was all on the back of the ISM manufacturing index. It rose to fifty five point six in July, which is basically a four year high. Basically, anything above fifty it signals expansion. Interestingly, though, manufacturing has now expanded for the last seven months conpecultively, and the underlying numbers there were very strong as well. So we've seen new orders increase, production has served surged, back blocks have grown, and manufacturers have added workers. Now for the first time in nearly three years, the production index has now reached a five year high, very encouragingly. Inventories were also reported as very low, which looks like which means that production is likely to continue as they.
Speaker 6: Need to restock shelves.
Speaker 14: So this does look like the beginning of the industrial rebuilding that President Trump has been talking about. So I would say broadly, really good news, but I want to temper expector.
Speaker 2: Of course, you want to temper expectations. Everybody wants to because they just just in case something goes wrong. Because sometimes with these when when you're talking about the manufacturing strength and it's starting to you know, showing encouraging signs like you were saying there, sometimes prices go up first before they start to come down.
Speaker 14: Right, Yeah, that's exactly the problem this And they're doing a very good job rebuilding the industrial base, but as you said, it takes quite a long time for investment to produce benefits, right, And where individuals start to see it is when we start to see broad based hiring increasing and meaningful wage growth. So, yes, these numbers are great, but I don't think families really care about what's happening to the broader manufacturing unless wages are going up and everything else. That's going to take some time to come. But this is encouraging steps. We're moving in the right direction.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and again we were talking about this last segment where you know, we think part of that messaging has to be how this is the foundation that you know is going to lead us to that next step where you're talking about the wages increasing and stuff. I know Paul Nolan had some thoughts on this as well, because that's what we were what we were going over.
Speaker 1: Hey hey buddy, what's going on. As always, the crisp white white shirt, nicely done, is well done. So as a guy who really likes to watch these trade wars, currency wars. It feels like everything is so interconnected and so many moving parts. So we're watching these choke points throughout the world not being you know, controlled and fought over and and I think Petere Navara called it, uh, you know, you know, managed terror and or a terror premium is what a lot of these like scares are. So you can see these major influxuous spikes in the economy and the market. Do you feel like all of these moves, right, Scott Bessen has been pretty incredible, so farth, do you feel like we're headed to a new Breton Woods type of situation?
Speaker 6: I don't know about that.
Speaker 14: Listen, what's happening is the monetary system is slowly unwinding, and you can see it play out.
Speaker 6: As you described in all of these wars. Look at the Iranians. It's so telling. Right.
Speaker 14: Our biggest problem in the United States is debt and deficit. Right, that looks unsolvable today. The Petro dollar agreement was one that's really supported the strength of the dollar. Why are the Iranians bombing Bahrain and the UAE it's the security guarantee, right. This whole Petro dollar deal was based on the fact, we're going to protect you, you're going to create them on for dollars by ensuring that countries around the world have to buy oil in dollars.
Speaker 6: What are the Iranians saying.
Speaker 14: They're saying, Hey, these guys can't protect you, why are you selling oil in dollars? It's the same reason they're letting tanker story. So my answer is, I don't know what the system is going to be looked like. Is it going to look like Breton Woods? I don't think so. I don't think you know, given the amount of currency is they're relative to gold supply, I don't see us reverting back to a gold standard here in the United States. On top of that, we're running two trillion dollar annual deficits, so the government's not going to restrain themselves. However, I think people are speculating on what the new system's going to look like, because the one thing that's becoming clearer with time, like, we can't solve the situation as long as we're printing two trillion dollar annual deficits going to come to a head longer term.
Speaker 2: Yeah, real quick. You said something there that the monetary system was unwinding.
Speaker 14: What do you mean by that, Listen, this dollar base system. Look at what's happening. The world right now is running from the US dollar. Up until recently, the dollar constituted eighty five percent of every transaction on the world. It was in the world, it was the strongest currency, and it was the standard for international trade. That picture is still the same, but we're slowly losing that power. We're seeing more transactions happening outside of US dollars. US dollar holdings by central banks are at thirty five year lows. Listen, for most of human history, gold was the standard for an international currency. Then we went through this experiment in nineteenth That's right, the weld thought we had transitioned and.
Speaker 6: Cautious to use that word on this show.
Speaker 14: That's what I mean by that is you know, there were philosophers Francis Bokayama who are talking about the end of history. The idea was this post World War II US led order meant the world now trusted each other and if the trust broke down, America would step in and police it. So the world moved away from gold towards debt. That illusion has been shouted. Trust globally is broken down. The institutions created after World War Two are crumbling and a new system is coming in what that looks like nobody knows yet, but a change is coming.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well we're seeing the old imperial post World War two, you know, financial system is without a doubt, where we didn kind of ran through the city of London, ran through the central banks, the central bank or central banks. And now we're seeing, you know, the decline of the doll because how much can you print before it has nothing? It's not worth nothing, you know. So can you see possibly a basket of commodities and bitcoin and silver and gold and oil and just energy in general. Could that be used as a replacement for just goal since there were the dead? Is so astronomical.
Speaker 14: Yeah, Look, I think that people are looking for stores of wealth outside of the US dollar.
Speaker 6: For central banks today it's still goals.
Speaker 14: Like we're not seeing large movements into crypto currency by central banks, so gold seems to be the major asset for reserves. But I do think we're going to see a lot of flight to anything outside of the US dollar. We've seen crypto pick up a lot of movement. We've seen a lot of other commodities outside of precious metals. So yes, I think broadly we're moving into a climate where people are looking for any stores of wealth side of US dollars, whether that's gold, silver, cryptocurrency, oil, whatever it might be. So broadly, I think we'll see those trends increase. But it was really interesting to watch central banks because that crypto question has been floated a lot. It's cryptocurrency the new gold. The more time progresses, the more it's appearing We're not quite there yet, certainly not in the mind of central banks, right.
Speaker 2: And you know, let's face it, when it comes to making the case for gold, it seems like it seems like countries like China are are buying more than ever.
Speaker 14: Right, All, yeah, it's China are leading the way, but it is it's broadly across the board.
Speaker 6: Listen, it kind of makes sense, right.
Speaker 14: First of all, you know, the whole thing supporting the dollar was number one security guarantees, but it was also the relative stability of the US dollar. The dollar is not that stable anymore, just since the pandemic, it's lost over thirty percent of its buying power. You also have half of the world that one an asset that cannot be seized at the whim of the United States government. The problem being there's not a better currency than the US dollar today, right, China don't want to dump dollars and have to hold rubles. That's an absolute disaster. But achieves that for them, right Number one.
Speaker 6: It's secure.
Speaker 14: In the same time period that the dollars lost thirty percent, gold prices are up over one hundred So it's a better store of wealth.
Speaker 6: Than the dollar today.
Speaker 14: And it's also the only form of currency that cannot be printed, debased, or seized, so it gives them something very unique. This was the standard for international trade for all of human history. What happened from nineteen eighties up until today. That was an experiment, and it appears that that experiment has failed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And of course Birch Gold is there if you're looking to diversify into gold, and that's why Philip Patrick has joined us. You can text America to nine eight nine eight nine eight. That's America to nine eight nine eight nine eight. Even though Elon Muss says we won't need money in about ten years. Till that time, you should probably diversify in gold, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Next time, I want to ask you a little about silver.
Speaker 6: Anytime you want. I'm here. Next time. I'm wearing a purple shirt though.
Speaker 2: No, no, you gotta stick with the white. Very nice purse, been clean.
Speaker 3: I'd like to see him in purple. That'd be pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Look all right, Philip Patrick, thank you again for joining us. He's a precious metals expert over at Birch Gold. Make sure you reach out to them. Text America to nine eight nine eight nine eight. If you're looking to diversify into gold today. That's nine eight nine eight nine eight. Text America to that number and they'll get started with a free Birch Gold kit. Philip Patrick, as always, thank you so much for joining us. Always a good time.
Speaker 6: Sir, thank you for having me chas guys.
Speaker 2: All right, till next time. Philip Patrick with some some knowledge.
Speaker 3: He's brilliant, nice, really, he's one of my favorite on the show. Guess he's been just exceptional is and.
Speaker 1: You know you can trust I have bought gold from his company, right, it's so seamless, it's easy, and uh, I mean it's worthy.
Speaker 2: He's just a real guy, Yeah, he is, and he knows his stuff and he you know when when you're looking at the landscape of the economy and what's coming down. And you know, he makes perfect sense. And this is why it is somebody that you know, Birch Gold puts out there because he does know his stuff. Yeah right, he's very sus he's got a great accent that he wears a nice white shirt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's got to stay with that that.
Speaker 3: I like your accent better, though, I like your accent better.
Speaker 2: Thank you. We'll never be able to hold that.
Speaker 1: Who's got the coffee?
Speaker 2: Yeah, coffee. It's like you got the coffee. Oh my goodness, what a fast show. We've only got one more segment to come up, so we got joining us. Damon's going to be joining us in the third hour. Antenna one ray shines at my pillow. All right, Sea, we'll take We'll take a quick break. Well we come back. Uh one more round around the table, Dudes and Sports coming up live from Studio six, b Real America's Voice and one of three point nine. It's Telli News Radio. Stay there live from Studio six, be Real America's Voice on a Wednesday night. See, this is why you have to be joining us on the socials, because stuff happens. Things are said.
Speaker 3: This happened right in a sege, so they wouldn't miss it anyway.
Speaker 2: No, it happened just before the mics went off, so if you were, if you were paying attention, you may have heard something. Yeah, I won't say anything, all right, that's anyhow. Paul Holan's got some some sports. Uh, Slick has got some news. So let's do that now. I'm having a stroke of good luck. Slicker Exports brought to you by Mike Lindell's My Pillow. Go to my pillow dot com use our code l F sx B checkout Slick. What do you got there?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 3: Baseball score, stop the presses. The Mets have gone ahead of the Guardians six to five in the top of the tenth. Wow, Mercy, Mercy. They're on the road though in Cleveland. But Mets six to five over the Guardian's top of the tenth. Baseball is exciting, Yeah, it as sure is to get the Banana's out right. Phillies and Nationals tied at three, bottom of the ninth, bottom of the fifth, guard up Cardinals three nothing over the Yankees. Rick In dubrons I got still plenty of time there. I found him salty boner Red Sox four nothing over the White Sox. Top of the ninth, bottom seven. We got the Brewers over the Parts four to two, Royals edging the Twins two to one. There, end of eight, mid first no score. Tigers and Mariners padres out in Arizona just getting underway there no score. Blue Jays down the Astros five to four. In ten earlier today, Cubbies defeated the world champion Dodgers seven to six, Rangers blank the Giants six, zip raised for nothing over the Rockies. Angels fall to the Orioles five to two, Cincinnati Reds over the Oakland Athletics three two. There's seemed to be Las Vegas Thea's right. And then we got the Braves four to one over the Marlins. This is a story right out of your guys world, the conspiracy world. Here, listen to this guy. Cub star Pete crow Armstrong shares bizarre conspiracy theory that Babe Ruth didn't exist. Here we go, yeah, go on, the Sultan of Swat. What is how he used? In a bright part. Cubs centerfielder Pete crow Armstrong seems to have gone all in for the bizarre conspiracy theory that baseball legend Babe Ruth is a story book character and never existed in real life. The player known as PCA devote the strange theory while appearing on Kristian Cavalley's Let's Be Honest podcast. According to The New York Post, this is going to be crazy, as he launched into the topic, Babe Ruth never existed? Is one that I like. I heard some picture with the Maron is. I think he did some podcasts on Zoom where he was going down the rabbit. Old was somebody about how Babe Ruth never existed. He went on to insist, were a picture. Well, you know, Rick, you can't always believe you're eye.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 3: We always talk about how the game is, especially you, is evolving. People might as well have been like under under handling the ball to that guy and he's regarding still as one of the best, regarded as one of the best players ever. Might as well dive into it like he did, and well, maybe he just never existed. PCA referenced a claim made by one time Marinis pitcher Tyler Socido, who once said that he'd only ever seen one video of Ruth, so he didn't think the fame player ever really existed. There is, indeed, very little film footage of Ruth. Were retired from baseball in nineteen thirty five. There wasn't much video back then.
Speaker 10: I know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you won't watching Charlie Chaplin, you run in in the know there. But film was far less common. No, we know that anyway, Still, Ruth, this guy's an absolute wing ding and this story makes absolutely no sense. And I'm going to wrap it up right there. This guy, they would have put him in a loony bin. You're right, never mind a bullpen, put him at a looning pin. It's a rapid sports Put a knight, put a goal on this thing. I'm out of here.
Speaker 2: It struck out with that story there, struck out forget about it good anyhow. The first major league baseball game was broadcast on radio in nineteen twenty one. That was radio. Let me see when it was broadcast off.
Speaker 3: See the pictures.
Speaker 1: You had to put a black sheet over the head and would the big explosions?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: That was that dam is sitting up his camera tonight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the first major league baseball focus All right, here we go. When did he retire? Nineteen thirty five?
Speaker 3: Fifty three? Ruth yeah, they said he retired thirty five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, would have nineteen thirty five. First Major League baseball game televised August twenty sixth, nineteen thirty nine. Oh so a little more than four years after Babe Ruth retired, the first game between the Cincinnati Reds and the Brooklyn Dodgers that have its field was broadcast on TV. So there you have it.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's yeah. No, I mean Ruth is so many stories documented him taking care of helping you, very big with the children, and you know, so many stories on Long Island of him, you know, appearing, and.
Speaker 2: There was there was that, there was that thing where he caught the ball out of a plane right right here on Long Island.
Speaker 1: He did it.
Speaker 3: Wow, yeah, I never heard that story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's pretty wild.
Speaker 1: I heard he wrote a dinosaur that too. I mean this, this this kids whacked out. Maybe he was smoking weed. Everyone smokes weed. Now, maybe that's what got to move.
Speaker 2: That could be anyhow, so Baby Ruth did exist. But of course this guy's brain is right, Paul Nolan, do you have anything else?
Speaker 1: So the last thing we'll end on a positive note here. Scott Bessett was on bann And and what he was talking about is how helping small community banks is good for people because they put credit where it's needed most, and that's right on main street. That's small mom and pop shops. Even though they hold a small share of total bank assets, community banks make up about sixty percent of small business loans and eighty percent of farm loans, which is a big deal. And the deposits stay local, The funding stays in neighborhood businesses and farms. And what it does is it prevents it from flowing to distance markets. So the personalized service, the fast decisions based on knowledge of who's walking into your bank, and you know, you know, say, Rick, your pharmacy's down right now, but we're going to get behind you. We know you're going to come back around. Those things make a big deal, and that whole part of the world has kind of left. Scott Bessen really nails it here with our old Steve Bannen.
Speaker 11: In my old job, I used to we weren't particularly good at doing like detailed analysis. Non farm payrolls today are going to be this, The PCE is going to be that. But we took our cues from inside the stock market, and inside the stock market, everyone likes to talk about AI and the AI bubble, but small cap stocks are doing very well. Bank stocks are doing very well. And you know, I think that that's going to go down as one of the great victories for President Trump and this administration is the financial d rag and for the banking system, getting small in community banks back to lending. I spend a lot of time with these bankers. I'm going to see them out in Arizona either tomorrow or Thursday. And that we saw after the financial crisis, banks became they used to say too big to fail. Well, the small banks became too small to succeed, and we lost more than fifty percent of the small in community banks since the GFC. So we've got them well capitalized. We've got a great controller the OCC Jonathan Gould, and he is tailoring bank regulations. Is no longer one size fits all. Bank America has one set of procedures. A three hundred five hundred million dollar community bank in small town America shouldn't have the same regulations. They don't have the same risk and they know their customers, they know their community. They give a majority of the small business loans in America, the AG loans, the small commercial real estate loans. So we've really tried to have a main street revival.
Speaker 1: So this really supports and its strength strengthens local economies, and so the wild swings of crashing markets is mitigated by this sort of thing and the fact that it's no longer one size fits all. They did that so they can make the little banks die. They made the costs and the regulation so overbearing that it just made sense to get bought out or close up shop. So thanks that. I'm glad I got that in.
Speaker 2: Thank you for that, And real quick, let's close with this Aaron Cutt number seventeen video the day from President Trump.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what, if I were ever, I'd be the greatest woman's basketball coach. Is because I don't like Lebron James. I like Michael Jordan much better. But I set a team.
Speaker 3: But I'd go up to Lebron James.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter. I say, Lebron, did you ever have any desire to be a woman? Because what I'd love you to do is star on my team that I'm building up. I will have the greatest team in history. They'll never lose. Nobody who will come within seventy points.
Speaker 2: Of this team there. Yeah, controlling the wacos. It's my sixth the best way that President Trump knows how to do. As always, we salute our military, active and retired first responders, empts, the firefighters, ice police, border patrol, everybody were in the front line. Thank you so much. We appreciate it. Everybody working on the show, of course, Marissa and Erin and Booth sick Rick with sports, Paul Nolan with some news. You guys are the chat chat chats, and of course everybody listening on one o three point nine l I News Radio. We'll be back at it tomorrow night. Till then, thank you so much for watching and listening. We'll see you tomorrow. Have a great night.
Speaker 6: Here's