Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The Emirates NBA Cup is here. You can win big getting in on the action at Draft Kings sports Book, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. All thirty teams split into six groups every Tuesday and Friday, playing for the right to advance into a single elimination in season tournament culminating in the NBA Cup Championship in Las Vegas. First time. Here's something special for you new Draft King customers. Bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets if your bet wins. Score big with Draft Kings Sportsbook, Every point counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code money Moves. That's colde money Move for new customers to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bet if your bet wins when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 3: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia, visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and yans four six seven three sixty nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling. Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino in resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on the amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: Hello, ladies and gentlemen, thank you for joining us as you watch the Eagles beat the Rams thirty to twenty seven. Say Kwon Barkley ran himself way up the MVP or board O show with a historic performance, an Eagle record and the ninth most rushing yard that NFL history. Twenty six carries two hundred and fifty five yards, two touchdowns, two runs over seventy yards or more.
Speaker 3: And thank you for joining us.
Speaker 2: As I said again for another episode of Nightcap, I am your favorite uncle shutting Shark. He is Liberty City's own Bengal Ring of fame. Matterie the pro Bowler the All Pro. That's Chad o Cho Senko Johnson, just call him Oyo. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you're hitting that like button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. Guys, we want to thank you, sincerely from the bottom of our heart, everybody here at Nightcap for all your support, hopefully your continued support. You've been with us, You've been our audience, you've been our listening ears, you've been our viewing audience, and so we want to thank you very much and hopefully we can continue to entertain you, educate you, and inform you. Please make sure you go check out Shape by Laportier. We have an abundance and stop because it is the holidays. You have Thanksgiving on Thursday, then you have Christmas, and you have New Year's right around the corner. We want to make sure you have a very very festive holiday. So we've stocked up and if you can't find it in a city or a state near you, order it and we'll get it to you asap. And please do me one more favor. Please drink responsibly. Go follow my media company page on all of its platforms that Shapshape Media and my clothing company.
Speaker 3: I'm wearing a T shirt.
Speaker 2: Eighty four but Black Friday sale just launch items are up to fifty percent off.
Speaker 3: Shirts are twenty dollars off. Hoodies are forty dollars off.
Speaker 2: All teasing hoodies are back in stock, Nightcap Club, shap Shape and eighty four. Even the shirt I'm wearing is back in stock. Everything is in stock, and you know what, as discounted it way too much. But she was in the Christmas spirit. She's in the holiday mood and she wanted to make sure everybody had an opportunity to purchase something. So hopefully, guys, we've discounted it. You guys can get something for the holidays and hopefully Christmas right around the corner. We'll make sure we get it to you before the holidays. Quantities are limited, so make sure you grab yours while supplies last. We also have beanis and sleeves. Would you put your beverage in? Do we have one? ZARKI show what we have coozies the very sleeve but the beanies that you can see they're in gray and black with the coozies. And we have what is what else? Is that up there that I can't see? Okay, both the koozies. Okay, all right, guys, let's get into this game. Because Sakuon Barkley went off twenty six carries, oh show, two hundred and fifty five yards, two touchdowns. That's the most rushing yards in a single game in Eagles history. That's the ninth most rushing yards in NFL history. He had two runs of seventy or more yards. He has that kind of ability. That's what you get when you get a Saquon. And if you ask me, and you're asking me, this team looks better than the team that went to the Super Bowl because of two six in the backfield. If you look at their defense, you look at that defensive line, you look at Jalen Carter, you look at Sweat, you look at William, you look at those Brandon Graham. They can attack their attacking the quarterback. They don't give up nearly the big plays that they gave up last year. They don't give up nearly the points that they gave up last year. And running back, let me give you something. Figure in on something. I don't know if you watch film or not, but when seventeen comes you better go to it because hes gonna sit you on your ass. If you sit down and try to catch him, he gonna run you over. You better close the distance. Let me tell you so, I don't know if you're running back, coaches told you this. You better shut down the distance. You letting him get ahead of steam and you try to catch him, he gonna sit you in the quarterback's lap. Time close the distance, don't give him a two way go and sell out. That's the only way. But if you let him get ahead of steam and you try to catch him, he's gonna sit you in the quarterbacks lap.
Speaker 3: O Joe. The Eagles look really, really good.
Speaker 2: They look really good for the very simple reason defense is playing much better. AJ Brown is steal him. They got guys that can make the tight ends are really good. But it's two six. He's a difference maker. Yeah, he's a But if you see did you see what they did, O Joe, jayalen Hurst threw the ball twenty two times? They ran it forty five. But listen, I know another team. Yeah, they got a very similar situation. Yeah, but they want to do the flip guy down Baltimore. You can go get the guy You can go get your quarterback to MVP and be home, or you can have an opportunity to be playing in the Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: The choice of yours. Take off for Joe, What did you like about what you saw with the Eagles? Man?
Speaker 1: Obviously, when you're running the ball like they did tonight, when Saquan is doing what he's doing, hitting his head off the gold pot, two runs of seventy yards if better, you don't have to throw the ball that much.
Speaker 5: You know you have to.
Speaker 3: You have to.
Speaker 1: This is as much as you can to keep aj Brown happy, keep it tight end happy. You know, still run your offense, but it takes so much pressure off Jayalen hurts when Saquon Barking can do some of the things he does. And listen, every time we come on here we talk about Saquon Barking and what he's been able to do this season. I always come back and ask you and say the same thing every time. What the fuck with the Giant?
Speaker 5: Oh shit, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: My bad.
Speaker 2: Ojou was gonna be Saquon. He couldn't do this because their quarterback is in Jalen hurts. You need a competent guy, because I'm gonna stack the box. See, I can't stack the box with Hurts because I got I got you still got the AJ, and you have Davante who was out, and I got Jalen Hurts, who's a competent quarterback who can throw the ball. So Squon is gonna be Saquon, don't get me wrong. So don't people like yo listen to what I'm saying. He can't be this effective because you because they're gonna stack the box because I don't believe your quarterback can beat me. I believe Saquon can beat me. Now what do you do, Ojoe? You play a light box? He gonna go for two fifty five. Right, Try to try to sneak somebody down there. Now, you got AJ walking one on one, you got Davonte working one on one, and you got the tight end, got it, and you got the other tight end. So you can't do that. So but he's gonna beat oh Joe. You know he's on pace to break the NFL record. He's not on pace to run for twenty one fifty one. The NFL record is twenty one oh five. That's how good he is. You know, he he's been, He's been everything I know they thought they were gonna get this kind of guy because he has something to prove.
Speaker 3: He's like, oh, y'all.
Speaker 2: Don't want me, Well, let me go to take let me go and take this fifteen sixty hundred yards.
Speaker 3: I'll take it on the Philly.
Speaker 1: Listen, you gotta understand, you know, he has that kind of chip on his shoulder. For one, you don't want to pay me. No, not only that, now you not want to pay me. Your franchise tagged me and you let me, and you're basically telling me, you know, we don't think you have any value to us, especially for a long term contract. He definitely got a chip on his goddamn shoulder. He definitely do another thing on the back, on the back. On the back end of that, I don't think the Eagles defense is playing so well last year. Remember they started ten and one yes previous season and then I don't know what happened to. Goddamn barrel fell out, the goddamn bottle, the bottom of the barrel fell out last last year. Deep from a defensive perspective as far as tackling big plays, this year is completely different.
Speaker 5: They're playing completely different.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure what they're doing different defensively as far as the play callser play calls are concerned.
Speaker 5: Obviously that there are new pieces, new pieces to the that are part of their defense.
Speaker 1: But with Saquon Barkley, I think they have opportunity probably to get back, probably to get back to the super Bowl, especially if they go on the playoff run the Lions. Yeah, yeah, that's that's one problem. But again, Taquon Barkley takes so much pressure off of the damn off off of Jalen hurst Man.
Speaker 5: He's having a phenomenal season. Phenomenal season.
Speaker 2: Big Fangio, who's the new DC, is doing a great job. Big likes to play cover too. Well, you can play cover two when you got those dogs. You got the front seven that can start and run yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. And you're safe, you don't have to get involved, so you don't have to sacrifice your back in And so now you got Carter, you got Sweat, you got Graham, you got Williams, you got Davis, you got a defensive line that's dominated Jalen Carter didn't have a sack tonight, but you saw the constant double team. Now you get Sweat gets one on one. Now you give Graham gets one on one. He gets Williams, who had two sacks, he gets one on one. Davis is hogging up and doing a great job of taking on blockers in the running game. Na Kobe Dean, it's all over the field. Zach Brown, who's a name that does it. He's not hairded. He doesn't get minche like Fred Warner or b Wags. But that joker who washing him? Watch him when you watch the Eagles, tell me fifty three don't jump off the tape at you tell me he don't jump off. He's like, damn every the greatest compliment I can give him, Ojo.
Speaker 3: That's a hard playing jesse Man. Boy.
Speaker 2: He all over the field. Boy, he all over the field. That's a hard playing Jessey there boy like that. But this team, in my eyes, they look better than the team because they got twenty six, the team that went to the Super Bowl and they ended up losing and they played really well. This team looks better. Yeah, because of two six. They got a guy. Now you can hand him the ball and he can hit his head on the goalpost from him anywhere on the field, anywhere, and you can give it to him. Twenty five thirty times, and if you give it to him that many times, he's gonna get you one, one, twenty one, fifty as we saw tonight, two fifty five and he made it look easy. Now you're playing without one of the best too, one of the best b receivers in football in Devonte Aj. You know where AJ is. He's a big, physical receiver that can play through contact, tremendous run after the catch, and he's a lot faster than you think because he can get behind you. The Eagles look better and my to my eyes than what they look when they won the Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Oh chum, Yeah, And I'm you know, the most most important part, the most important part for me, not really for me, for them. It's how you're gonna look and how you're gonna play on the back ap for the season after Thanksgiving.
Speaker 3: Can it be healthy?
Speaker 2: We've seen Devonte getting it. He's out ham string. We saw AJ miss some time ham string. Can they be healthy? Because that's what it is at some point in time, O Joe, you know it against late in the season, it becomes the war of attrition. Who what team is the healthiest, maybe not the best team, Which team has the better health and that's all that matters, because if you start losing key players at the most inopportunity of times, it's hard to beat these top tier teams. The likelihood of you beaten the Lions without one of your two best players, if the likelihood of you beating the Eagles with one of your two best players, or green Bay. We're starting to see green Bay start to get it going on, Joe. So the NFC is about to get really really interesting. We thought the AFC, we see Buffalo, we see Kansas City, we see b Moore Pittsburgh, even though they had a tough loss on Thursday, the Chargers. Hey, don't discount the Chargers. Hey you saw my Broncos. Huh, Hey look that yo, Look, no, don't do that.
Speaker 1: What team did you just say? Broncos? My Broncos. Oh that was all right. But the Bengals we were on a bye week. The only way y'all don't lose.
Speaker 2: That's the only way you can't lose, you on a buy and the bye took y'all all the time. I'm just saying, look good, Ojo. The Eagles looked really good. They got after they got after the Rams. Uh, they got they got after Stafford. They sacked them five times. Uh, kyro Waives had to constantly turn over early.
Speaker 3: But look, this was about the Eagles.
Speaker 2: This wasn't it about the Rams, because I think the Rams are okaydo thought they had a chance to get to the Super Bowl. I never thought that because I didn't think they had a They didn't have enough depth on either side of the football.
Speaker 3: Inside.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, before me for me, before you go like that rim defense. They got damn two rookies versus Pisy the Real Deal.
Speaker 3: Who would you want verse verse zero?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he ran slap my lot of six three.
Speaker 1: Listen, I know they might have lost a night them to them two rookies from Florida State first and fish of the Real Deal. Oh yeah, they popped out on film all year long. And now I know it didn't do any justice to Night based on what the Eagles and Saquon were able to do.
Speaker 5: But they gonna be alright as far as winning the Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Maybe not, maybe not this year. And I don't know what they're gonna do offensively, especially with Cup and uh and Pooka. You know, you you would think, because once they got back healthy, it would give you an opportunity, you know, the challenge or compete in that in the NFC, but just hasn't panned out that way. Even though both of those, both of those do the healthy they got some promise that they got some promise on that goddamn defense, I'll tell you that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, versus number eight. Excuse me, I said zero number eight. I think the biggest thing is, Oh, y'all also offensive line, it's hard. I mean, you give him a little time. I mean sometimes I ain't say you got to give him all day, but I mean as soon as he go back his back foot hit somebody hit him in the back of the head. Brandon Graham left him. Brandon Graham left this game. So it's gonna be interesting to see do we have a what is his injury update? Is because I see another that's a pass rusher. That's a guy that can put pressure one on one when they're doubling Carter or they try to kick the protection of sweat. Here's a guy that can win one on one. Williams can win one on one. All these guys can win the one on one. You can't double everybody, and you can't constantly keep your tight in your back end the block. We don't have an update on Brandon Graham, but hopefully it's something that that's not very serious.
Speaker 3: O Jo.
Speaker 2: Sa Kuan had three hundred and two total yards tonight, the Giants had two hundred and forty five.
Speaker 3: Today. We're gonna we're gonna talk. We're gonna talk about this, O Joe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, elk Neighbors. It wasn't the quarterback because you saw different quarterback, same results.
Speaker 1: Well he said that for yeah, oh he hot. Yeah, they got the rookie hot over there back. Yeah, put the ball in the man hands man.
Speaker 3: Yeah. We don't know.
Speaker 2: Hopefully, but before we leave, we can give you an update on Brandon Graham's injury. I don't want to report what's you know what the players are jumping in the chat and saying. So hopefully if there's something that will somebody, Adam Schefter or somebody will report, or maybe even the Eagles when Nick Arianic steps to the podium, Oh, Brandon Graham is out for the season. Towards tricep God, damn game that got very very interesting, oh Joe. The Cowboys beat the Commanders to snap a five game losing streak by the score of thirty forty twenty six in the last two minutes and forty nine second there was a ninety nine There was a bibble kick return. He Davantae Turpin Cavante Turp excuse me, picks the ball up and goes ninety nine yards for a touchdown.
Speaker 3: That's the ball game, Nah, the commanders says, not so fast.
Speaker 2: Jaydon Daniel says, I believe I have one more miracle in me, and it might not be all hell, Mary, but I got a pass for you. He finds He finds McClay Terry McLaurin eighty six yard touchdown. Oh joe, we going overtime. The kicker comes on the snapper. There's because here's the thing, O joe. People think it's just the pressure on the kicker. There's a pressure on the snapper down and you see it kind of threw his It threw his timing off because the ball was a little lower and the holder he bobbled a little bit and it wasn't even close. It reminded me that I remember thinking, oh, y'all, was thinking to myself, you remember when the Saints they latter lit the ball all the way down the field against Jacksonville got the touchdown and then mister p a t that would have tied the game. Well, that's a heart that's a heartbreaking way to lose a game. You've done all of that eighty six yards. The crowd is in a frenzy, your sideliners of the friends frenzy, and then it's just so anti climatic that you shank the pat. Now you come back in, Oh Joe, we're gonna aside it dollar scoops down side up and go then for a touchdown?
Speaker 3: You I mean, go ahead?
Speaker 5: How do I say this?
Speaker 1: The snapper, the holder, and the kicker, they go through the same routine.
Speaker 5: Constantly all week, all week.
Speaker 6: If it's repetition, repetition, repetition, repetition, repetition, repetition, and especially when it comes to a game like this where the game is on the line and it's on your hands and it's on your and it's on your foot, you.
Speaker 5: Got one job. Yep, you got you got, you got one job.
Speaker 1: The game of football is a game interest there There are very few plays, even out of seventy five, maybe one, two, maybe three plays at best that makes the difference in the game. And when the opportunity comes, you have to take advantage of those opportunities, and tonight they missed the opportunity to give themselves a chance to win a game against a Cowboys team that has.
Speaker 3: You win this game.
Speaker 2: If if Washington wins this game, they buried the Cowboys, this season is over.
Speaker 3: Three eight. You got six games to go.
Speaker 2: I believe your season is over because the Cowboys they still got to go to Philly. I don't believe they're beating Philly in Philly. Come on, man, So you could have ended the Cowboys season now. Yeah, but Jade and Daniels. Prior to that lass Mans he had, he wasn't playing well. He wasn't seeing the field particularly well.
Speaker 3: O Joe.
Speaker 2: But I want to give the Cowboys d Lion some credit. They got after for Diggie Zua Micah, he had two sacks. Yeah, they they got after. The defense was flying around the Rico Dadell. They had a rushing in the game. Look, it wasn't great, it wasn't great, but nineteen carries eighty six yards cost the ball extremely well. And think this was a makeshift line. You right guard is out, you left guard is out. They moved out in which was a great thing because all he does is whole get penalties and even when they brought his ass in, guess what it did, O Joe got two pilaties. Ye right, it could a ride like what I oh you you know what I hate? I wish y'all owned the video board. Soon did they throw a flag? I know they gona Look'm gonna cut the video board off. What you looking up there for? You know what the hell you did? You have a man, That's why they threw a flag on your ass. Yeah, they be looking up there talking about you.
Speaker 3: Did it with you? It was you?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was you.
Speaker 3: I'm like, damn, sir, A heat tip, a hit on North what not? Ain't no whole? Yes it is.
Speaker 2: But give the Cowboys credit, O Joe. Like I said, Cooper Rush did a great job. Twenty four thirty two forty seven two touchdowns. They read the ball well enough to keep the Washington off battles where they just couldn't pend the Ears back. CD had ten for sixty seven schoon Marker, I think that's the name. They just asked three for fifty five called twenty twenty four yard touchdown. But they have some guys that make some big time plays today and that's what you need to happen to go on the road and get that nasty taste out of your mouth. But those guys, hey, they got after the quarterback. They hunted the quarterback to day and they did a great job of that. They did a great GiB. You go ahead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna say, when you look at the Cowboys the last the last four weeks, and you look at the Cowboys a night, especially from a defensive standpoint, why and the hell you looked like they did today against a division opponent as opposed to not looking like that against everybody else they've been playing.
Speaker 3: Tell me, so we both know.
Speaker 1: I'm just curious. I'm sitting there, I'm watching a game at the cigar bar earlier, and I'm like, I'm saying to myself, but god damn, they show where it's playing. Well, you know, they're playing well offensively. I'm talking about all three phases of the game, whether it be defense, whether it be offense.
Speaker 5: He had they was playing motherfucking good on goddamn special teams. Well, they looked like against everybody else.
Speaker 2: They did, especially at home, because they've been down by twenty points or more in the last what five six home games, and a lot of those home games, the games haven't been close. The only game that was closed this year is that they came back and they were down by twenty against Baltimore.
Speaker 3: All the other games that they've lost have been two score games.
Speaker 2: But the kicker he missed a couple of days, which is and he's a very reliable kicker he has I mean, he has leg out of this world. But other than that, I thought defensively, this was their best game defensively, I thought overall as an offense, they played well.
Speaker 3: They ran the ball.
Speaker 2: Not great rushing numbers, oh Joe, but they ran the ball well enough to keep them off balanced. Turfen who's turned himself into the best returner in football, and they got him out of the world the USFL with the USFL.
Speaker 3: I think they got him out of the USFL.
Speaker 2: They got their kicker out of the XFL or the USFL, whatever case may be. And these guys are all pro that's turned into all pro players. But give the Cowboys credit, and guys see how the ease it is. If you play good, we talk about you, we say good things. But when you play bad, I mean, what other choice do you have?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: I wonder if somebody's gonna go on to ig and say, hey, call me on the phone to talk good about me.
Speaker 3: I'm just wondering. You think that's gonna happen on Joe.
Speaker 5: With you and then he's gonna call you until you talk.
Speaker 2: No? Yeah, no, no tweet it. No, don't go on ig ig posts and stuff like that. You think they're gonna play that. Oh okay, Yeah, I didn't think so either.
Speaker 3: CJ.
Speaker 2: Stroud steps out of the back of the en zone for safety as the Titans beat the Texans thirty two to twenty seven. CJ strive performance was a mixed bag. He threw multiple touchdown passes for the first time since October thirteenth, in over a month, but he also threw multiple interceptions for the second time in three weeks and with sachsophore times, the Texans allowed Will Levis to go eighteen or twenty three two seventy three two touchdowns big long touchdowns. In December Houston, Houston faces the Dolphins, the Chiefs, and the Ravens, who off offenses can score in bunches. Kyle Fairbarns missed twenty eight yard field goal attempt at the fourth quarter mark, just the first the fourth field goal.
Speaker 3: Twenty nine of.
Speaker 2: Four yards out of one hundred and fifty nine attempts in the NFL SEA this season. Two of those four misses are by Farebard.
Speaker 3: Ojo, maybe it's just me.
Speaker 5: Talk to me now?
Speaker 3: What's wrong with CJ?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: He's not playing good? Yeah?
Speaker 2: He not.
Speaker 5: You're gonna have You're gonna have lows, now, you know that, right? You know he.
Speaker 2: Hadn't played well this year? Oh Joe, this is not a low. How many acessions does he have?
Speaker 3: Now? Hey? What do you got? Right?
Speaker 5: He got eight on eight? Eight or seven?
Speaker 3: Nine?
Speaker 5: Nine?
Speaker 3: Touchdowns?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm off, I'm off byt one.
Speaker 3: He got fourteen touchdowns, oh Joe? Yeah, would.
Speaker 2: This is a sophomore slump? They played twelve games, he has fourteen touchdowns?
Speaker 5: You heard me? Would you consider this a sophomore slump as a quarterback?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I mean, I guess. Look.
Speaker 2: The thing that that's most impressive that you about great players, oh Joe, is that even when they get tape on you, you still have to account for See. I was very fortunate I played against Reggie White with three different team, with three different regimes, I played him against them ninety two, and we circled him on the board. I played against him in ninety three, we circled him on the board. I played him in ninety six, we circled him on the board. I played them against them in the Super Bowl in ninety seven. We circled him on the board. You don't think they have philm On, Peyton, Brady Mahomes, Lamar.
Speaker 3: And I get it. You know A Nico missed but four weeks with that hamstring injury.
Speaker 1: Hamstring injury. The old line hasn't been playing well. It hasn't been playing well either. Cez Stroud been getting He's been getting hit a lot at at quarterback, getting hit a lot.
Speaker 2: He just I something's off. I don't know if he's injured, but something is off. He just doesn't look as confident as he did last year.
Speaker 3: Now. The one thing that you can't do. You can't talk.
Speaker 2: Hey, you can talk about it, but you got to go out there and be about it. There have been a lot of great ones. There's been a lot of guys that's had one great season on Joe Hm. Can you put him together?
Speaker 3: Yeah? You do it back to back? Yeah? Can you do it back to back to back. Yeah, can you do it for four years? Can you do it for five years? Can you do it for six years? How many?
Speaker 2: How many times you seen guys go have a great Seeven go to the Pro Bowl, Ojoe be an All Pro.
Speaker 5: He'll be able to put it back to back.
Speaker 1: But also if you look at if you look at the Texans in the entirety of the season up to this point and see why he's been throwing the interceptions, you know, his decision making is not as sharp as it was last year, with the ball getting hit upside the head every time he dropped back, being rushed, not being able to go through his progressions, you know, missing.
Speaker 5: A Nico Collins Diggs being out. You know it's there.
Speaker 1: There are factors that are going in why the season is going the way it is so far this year for him, you know, from a statistical standpoint, it did why it doesn't look like it did last year with the historic run he had as a rookie, I mean, their business things that have happened, so you know he had to he had.
Speaker 2: Me. Personally, I think the Digs is less because he's only been playing win it for three months. Nico Collins. That's the guy that he has the relationship with. That's the guy that helped him win Offensive Rookie of the Year. That was Nico Collins was a Pro Bowl player last year. He's a very talented young receiver. He's trumented, can play through contact and make tough contests to catch it. He's a great run after the catch. He can get behind the team. Tank Dell is another one that's played. That's that's that's that's really good. He only had three catches today. Uh.
Speaker 3: And they didn't run the ball particular well, they only had seventeen attempts. Uh.
Speaker 2: But ay Tennessee's defense is good now, they're good now. Will Levi sometimes puts them in harms way.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he turned them all over a lot.
Speaker 3: But you see I picked six.
Speaker 5: Boy.
Speaker 3: I know the coach you want to put his foot in his ass.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like, bro, everybody knows when they see you line up like that. If two people running the slant, they know the first land is to clear the guy.
Speaker 3: He not gonna go. He gonna bait you.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: It's the same thing they got Brady with in the Super Bowl. Offered, No, I'm not I'm gonna go right here.
Speaker 5: Boo, I'm gonna I'm gonna come off and go go get it.
Speaker 3: You will get me right here, and if I catch it, I'm going to the house. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But if you look at Simon's and you look at some of those guys, man, they can get out your quarterback.
Speaker 3: Now, they can get out your quarterback.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hal Landry, they got they got some really, really really good talented players on the defensive side of football. You look at one kick guy, a tight end caught a pass seventy yard touchdown Westbrook called a thirty eight yard touchdown.
Speaker 3: I mean, it was the big plays that was really killing the Texans.
Speaker 2: And Pollard you got him boxed up, You got him for a four or five yard loss. Somehow he comes out of that for a twenty seven yard game. How many times did it look like they had him behind the line of scrimmage? O sho and he got burned down. He's getting five, six, seven yards. He got a fit. You gotta get together. It's not good enough to get there. You gotta get the guy on the ground.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you can, if you force the team to shoot the ball, the possession, don't start, don't don't an end until you get the rebound. If you forced them into a bad shot and they grabbed the rebound, what the hell have you done? Well, if you get there, you get you got to got hemmed up and you don't get him on the ground behind a line of scriminy when you got an opportunity, what.
Speaker 3: Have you done? You got to make a decision. The Texas look, uh, and this division.
Speaker 5: It's still up for grabs, ain't well?
Speaker 2: Yeah, if the Colts can put something together, No, the Colt look, the Colts. Look, they played the Lions. They played the Lions. Richardson made some throws, but there are some throws that he missed. He had peers wild, open board that isn't overshot.
Speaker 5: Listen. Very inconsistent, yeah, very inconsistent.
Speaker 1: You know when throwing the ball, whether it be short routes, intermediate routes, throwing stuff that is under under twelve, under twelve, under twelve.
Speaker 5: And five and six yards, and I'm telling throwing throwing.
Speaker 2: Bullets every you can't throw everything.
Speaker 5: Like you know you got ill I call it.
Speaker 1: I mean listen, now, they used to say you got to be able to be a throw of the ball. Yes, you got to be a throw of the ball. You know there there are multiple multiple ways you can throw it. Man to get it in there, make it a catch up the ball all the time for your receivers.
Speaker 5: Done everything. Don't have to be a goddamn bullet man.
Speaker 2: Yes, the Texans office in the second half on Joe fifty four yards, three points four first down, never cross midfield and forty pressure rate allowed. Now you see teams believe now if we heat CJ up we can cause them some problems.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when your offensive line is playing bad like that, you can heat them up and call them some problems. Okay, bring and bring a heat. Last year didn't work. Bring't work well? Damn how many offensive line that they without now? Because it looked like the same offensive line I mean chatting my off, So who do they lose?
Speaker 2: Offensive line wise? Hey, it's yo ojo. It's okay to see J's not playing well. We can't so let me ask your question. So, Daniel Jones, we're gonna put that on the offensive line. Oh, they bad too, Okay, we're gonna put that offensive line in the Jets. Because we saw with Donald, we saw with Zach Wilson. Now we see it over there rogers, so that the line. So because every time a quarterback plays bad, we can't keep blaming the line. We can't keep shipping the blame.
Speaker 3: Now. J said it himself. He's not playing well.
Speaker 5: He's not.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying the offensive line not adding to it. But we can't play so all this ha defeated the offensive line.
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 5: I said she did not playing well at all.
Speaker 1: But I said, also the officer line in their play and allowing see the stroud to continue to get hit. Matter of fact, let me ask you a question. Yes, I'm not sure what the stat is. What quarterback has been sacked the most in the NFL?
Speaker 2: Who's been sacked the most? Hell, Mahomes, Mahomes is up there too. Why you bulldiving? Did you get a hole running for life?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think you got sacked four or five times today.
Speaker 3: Caleb Williams is sacked the most.
Speaker 2: CEJ Okay, he see the second Yeah, okay, where's Mahomes? They they had my home, my home, had to pick pick him up and put him down on your You know he got one long run in him every game.
Speaker 1: Listen, you know, you know you know what that is, right, So you don't want to hit the quarterback. You think he's going out of bounds, yeah, and everything. Instead of going at a bounds, he cut it up the field and keep on going.
Speaker 2: Hey, well you're gonna go out of bounds because I'm coming to knock yet at you. Because if you remember, uh, they find hold on somebody who did that. The guy was going out of bounds and the guy hit it, and they called her a personal foul.
Speaker 3: I say, so, what you think I was supposed to let him leisurely run.
Speaker 5: Out of bounds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was trying to knock a block off.
Speaker 5: And the game is different. The game in different.
Speaker 1: The quarterbacks or some quarterbacks, especially mahomes, are taking advantage of the rules. Yeah, but I know he's not gonna hit me, right, So I'm gonna get on. I'm a business corner and looks like I'm going out of bounds and I'm gonna stay in and cut back in.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, okay, but uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I look it looks like they're gonna win this division. And guess what when you win your division, guess what else? So, Joe, you get a home playoff game, But if you're not careful, you'll be one and done. Yeah, you be one and done because any of those teams, any of the teams, I mean, because guess what you might get Baltimore.
Speaker 3: Is that what you really want? Is that what you really want on.
Speaker 5: In the first round? Yes, I don't want none of that.
Speaker 3: Exactly you might get Pittsburg. Is that what you want?
Speaker 5: I don't want none of that either.
Speaker 2: So they better he They gotta find a way to get this thing done. The Lions defeated the Coast twenty four to six. The Lions have won the game again today, though twenty four points they put up against the Coast in Anneapolis seemed a little bit pedestrian compared to some of their recent weeks. They won nine games in a row, and they're attending one of the season name Sonic and Knuckles give them. Montgomery combined for three rushing touchdowns against the Coach, becoming the first duo in NFL history with ten rushing touchdowns each in consecutive seasons. Today marked the eleven time both backs have scored a touchdown in the same game, including the playoffs, which is the most such games by running back duo in NFL history. Oh Joe and Are Gibb and David Montgomery, the NFL's top rushing duo.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to think about all the I'm trying to think about all the duos.
Speaker 2: Hell, I can't really thank them. Look, okay, you got to you got a choice, you got them, you got a game. Well, and and and Saquon, you got uh Henry and and and hell who else have we got? I can't think anybody the top of my head. I mean, du want running back to you. You will you won't die, You won't die. Dell and Zeke, I meane, chat help us out here.
Speaker 1: I mean they they they they obviously are the best of I believe so too, Yes, I believe so. I mean the funny thing about it, when you think about a one and one and two of them too, there's really really a one and the one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one of the others more power, Both can catch the ball, both can finish if necessary.
Speaker 3: That the thing is with the other the other running backs. Oh, Joe.
Speaker 2: Sat Quart is so much better than game Will, Henry so much better than Hill. But these guys are like really, they're really like here. That's why they got Both had double digit touch Russian touchdowns last year. Both got double digit rushing touchdown this year. So they're they're very comparable running backs. I can't think uh people talking about uh a Breeze Haul and Allen. I think one of those guys got more touchdowns all those guys combined. Yeah, Uh, Tampa got Irving and White. Yeah they're good. But I think I think, I think it's very safe to say that Detroit has the best duo. Say yeah, there's some very good running backs. Like we mentioned, Tampa got a good set. Bucket Urban and White. You got we just talked about O Joe. We got Derrick Henry and Hill. We got who else? We got Ojo, We got sat Quan and Gagwell McCaffrey and Jordan Mason in San Francisco.
Speaker 5: Oh and that's a that's a good one.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 2: Got the bucks, the bucks, the bucks off here. They got the best. Now, if you put in Lamar Jackson Dereck Henry, we might be on something different. But we talk about running backs. But they look good. I mean they look it was it was a quiet day. I mean they only score twenty four points. We used to seeing them put up fifty forties, thirties.
Speaker 1: And we get we get, you get spoiled by performances like that. Yeah, about performances like that. And today they look like a regular team, not what we saw the past two weeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they had one hundred and thirty three yards one hundred and thirty seven yards rushing. Jared Goff was twenty six and thirty six two sixty nine.
Speaker 3: They got after that.
Speaker 2: Pressure buckler them Franklin speed, They got after them a little bit, ruughed them up a little bit. But that's what you have to do. You find ways to win even when we don't play our best o jo. Yes, we're still beating teams by three scores.
Speaker 3: That's no.
Speaker 2: You got a good team. When you don't play your best, you're on the road and you can still beat the team by three scores. Clean game, You didn't. You took care of the football.
Speaker 3: What you have.
Speaker 2: They had one fumble, but they recovered it. You can't complain. They're really good. Somebody gonna catch. Look, it looks like they're gonna get home field throughout. Somebody gonna catch. Hell going into that building even beat them, Yeah, somebody gonna catch. I mean, you're gonna have to play. You're gonna have to play a flawless football game in order to beat this team. The Vikings beat the Bears thirty twenty seven, and over time, Bears lose for the fifth time. Sam Donald twenty twenty from twenty twenty. From twenty twenty to twenty twenty three, his record was ten wins and twenty defeats. In twenty twenty four, loan, he's ninety two. Hey, it's amazing what happened when you put that in their mind. I ain't gonna say that. I ain't gonna say that. Play well today. That God damn Jordan Adison, young bull, I salute you, Bron.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hawkinson Losen Look, oh Joe, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I might not like the way Jordan Addison like requested the ball, but I got no problem with the way he handled it. He's like, look, are okay, I'm gonna talk, but y'all give him an opportunity.
Speaker 3: I'll show you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, eight four bucks sixty two on a touchdown TJ Hockinson seven for one fourteen. Now if y'all gonna go, y'all gonna jump y'all and scrap y'all entire defense to try to shut down JJ Justin Jefferson, Yeah, Okay.
Speaker 3: The other guy, y'all punish him. Yeah, I mean, I'll go with you.
Speaker 2: O Joe, you tell me you're gonna allow a two receiver for fifteen catchers to go for two seventy six.
Speaker 3: Got a touchdown.
Speaker 1: As long as eighteen doesn't do it, that's what they're saying. As long as eighteen doesn't do it, do it. And you know, it's a good thing. It's a good thing to put it on film too. It's a good thing to put it on film, because now what you're telling coordinators from this point on at ninety two.
Speaker 5: Y'all gonna have to pick your poison.
Speaker 3: Yes you have.
Speaker 5: You're gonna have to pick your poison. What you wanna do? You want to stack the box? You want to stack the box and try to stop it. Stop Aaron Jones?
Speaker 3: Or you want to double yeah, Aaron Jones.
Speaker 5: One sick man, take your take your pick, man, take your pick.
Speaker 2: Any Remember he got Joe not to cut you off. Remember he fumbled like the three yard line. The guy pulled it out. Jonathanoen pulled it out because they looked like they was about to score this thing. Early broke the summer, their momentum. But Adams eight four bucks sixty two, Big big days, Hockinson seven for one fourteen, big big day. Now what y'all gonna do? We proved to you now some now some times amost. I'm gonna give you one more week. I'm gonna sleep. You can do it again, it, you can do it again. Hey guys, Hey, somebody about to catch hell because you're gonna have to go one on what with JJ And he chomped, He chomping at the bit, He chomping at the bit to get even. But look Sam Donald twenty two and thirty four three point thirty two touchdowns, Aaron Jones twenty two carres a bucko six one touchdown, Addison eight for one sixty two, tub Hawkinson say him for one fourteen? People forgetting now. Hawkinson went to the Pro Bowl. Hawkinson had a season where he called like eighty nine eighty mid high eighties, maybe even mid nineties. Yeah, he's he's just working his way back. Remember oh Joey towards Lall last year. Yeah, so now he's just starting to get the rhythm back, get a feel like, oh man, this me feel good. Oh I can plan it, I can cut, I can accelerate, I can transition.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: And you know, look Minnesota defense they got after they got to look careless, got a little careless. And let you know, Caleb Wains can make plays outside of the pocket. Now he can make plays. Your best better to keep him in the pocket because you let him get outside.
Speaker 1: Now, ain't no tell him what he gonna do. He's very well, he's very, very very well playing off script.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: Yes, Kayleb Walliams with thirty two or forty seven, three forty two touchdowns didn't turn it over.
Speaker 3: Uh, you can live with that. You can live with that.
Speaker 2: More had seven for a bucket six a touchdown. Keithan Malad had nine for eighty six on a touchdown. Cole Comet was seven for sixty four. Look, they got some weapons. Now, they didn't run the ball. You're putting a lot of pressure on a rookie quarterback to ask for the ball down there fifty times.
Speaker 3: You got to get something. I mean you you you got swift and free agency. He got to use, got to use him, Yeah, he got.
Speaker 2: You gotta get more, you gotta get more production and in thirteen for thirty out of that. But god, look man, we gotta y'all gotta stop trying to look. Look, I understand fans, y'all want ever ever flew ever fluse, but you can't blame it for every.
Speaker 5: Damn thing everything. Yeah, every week is his fault.
Speaker 2: Yes, it wasn't his fault that twenty nine with Jack and Off over the folk getting the crowd We got, y'all. Y'all thought, y'all was this game y'all? Yeah, yea, yeah, we got and the play going on on? Yoe, how's that ever flus fault? Okay, y'all got the field, got the kick block.
Speaker 3: But damn.
Speaker 2: I get it, I get it. Y'all want the guy, y'all want, y'all want the guy gone. But damn, at some point in time, every time you lose is not on the coach. Yeah, Mike Official couldn't use the boundary cab on the review. If a coach is challenge, you cannot use the boundary camp. There's a bounder cam in every stadium, So there's a question of equity.
Speaker 3: What what played did?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh no, no, no, that was what you call him when the eighty three caught the touchdown and he stuck the ball out?
Speaker 3: Oh oh what what? Oh?
Speaker 2: So that's what they got bad him for ever Fluce, Oh, besides being the head coach of the Bears.
Speaker 3: That's what they made me upseaid about.
Speaker 2: Oo's him being the head coach of the Chicago Bears.
Speaker 3: But clearly they're over him.
Speaker 2: The perto list forty nine ers got clapped by the Packers thirty eighty ten. Jordan Love ended the streak of eight consecutive games with a pick by remaining at eleven, which matches this total from last year. Love throw for one hundred and sixty three yards and a pair of touchdowns. But there's reasons serrying given that played the Dolphins in four days. Josh Jeff Josh Jacobs had to leave briefly but to be treated for cramps, but he had an unbelievable day. The Packers lost Romeo Dobbs to a concussion. It'd be difficult for him to make the clear protocol. No, it won because we saw we saw two will get a concussion and played on a Thursday night. So but I think what they've learned, they've learned from that. It's gonna be hard for you to get a concussion on Sunday, Oho and get your ass on that feel on Thursday, because you've condensed the amount of time at least from Sunday to Sunday. Ojo, you had Thursday, you had Friday, and you had Saturday, so you had three extra days. Now Sunday, you got Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and you play. Nah, I don't see it happening. The Packers aren't likely likely to have Jay, Alexander me or Drian Cooper hamstring.
Speaker 3: Not as well.
Speaker 2: Without multiple key starter the Packers better than quarterback Kashawn Nixon believed that's not enough of a reason to take credit away from them and their dominant win. It's the NFL. It's not an excuse. We didn't have our quarterback. We won three games, so we don't want to hear that we came to play. They should have come to play. Oh Joe at five and six with a trip to Buffalo awaited, How damp are the forty nine ers postseason hopes?
Speaker 1: It ain't looking good. Uh, it's it's not looking good, especially we who you got to play next to.
Speaker 3: They got Buffalo, not not not not not.
Speaker 2: So I call him Superman. I'm not sure what you call him. They got Buffalo. Sunday got it. Whatever you want to but that's who they got in Buffalo.
Speaker 5: But it ain't looking good. It's looking real grim. It's looking real grim.
Speaker 1: And that's even that's even if everybody was healthy too, even if everybody was healthy. Listen, Josh Allen, them young and the young boys over there doing something special, man. And there's no no disrespect to Shanahan and his team, but they're playing different.
Speaker 5: They playing real.
Speaker 1: And most of the time, when you think about the goddamn forty nine ers in this time after Thanksgiving around this.
Speaker 5: Time, they're always going to run.
Speaker 1: Not only are they going to run, but they actually healthy when they do so, and they make it into the postseason. But there's too many question marks, there's too many questions with question marks right now to say that they're gonna they're gonna make a runner.
Speaker 3: Of the playoffs.
Speaker 2: Backup quarterback, you're asking an awful lot for Christian McCaffrey to miss half the season and to come back in and pick.
Speaker 1: Up right where he left off. I don't think I don't think he's fully healthy either. No, No, he don't look right.
Speaker 2: Brandon Iyuk is out. Uh Kittle played well today. Jennings, Jennings, what dbo one catch for twenty one yards. Christian McCaffrey had three for thirty seven. Look, I picked green Bay to win. Yeah, I picked green Bey to win.
Speaker 1: I just think I didn't think if you're bettman or your gambler man, I would hope with the injuries that the goddamn forty nine and a half, you picked green Bay to win.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm not so sit even more pretty. I don't like what I'm saying. For the defense, they're not good defensively. And every year, at some point in time it seems like Bols against Nick, he's out.
Speaker 3: Ward for personal reason.
Speaker 5: He was out.
Speaker 2: Uh the safety Uh huff, nigga. Uh, he's a what's what's h He's really good twenty nine, O joe. But he's been hurt the last two years. But at some point in time, O Joe, the next man up, next man up, next, you got five, next man up.
Speaker 3: That they're gonna cut it. Now.
Speaker 2: You might can go with one, next man up, but you start talking about four, five, six.
Speaker 5: Next man up, it's not it's not the same, not the same.
Speaker 2: No, they got their work cut out for him. Now, Look it's not they're five and six. I think the best record in that division is six and five Seattle and I think Arizona. They play these teams that may, I think they might be done. I don't think they placed it out again, but I think they got Arizona and I think they got the Rams again. But this is not the forty nine er team that we saw last year. This is not the forty nine team that were accustomed to seeing. Like you said, that are used to plague. They're normally going in this direction, heading in the December in January, and it seems like they're heading in this direction now going into December in January.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is Green Bay.
Speaker 2: Josh Jacobs is unbelievable and people like man y'all gave up on Aaron Jones.
Speaker 3: Aaron Jones, and.
Speaker 2: If they the camp Aaron Jones, I would have been disappointed with him. But they wanted a younger they went with. I think a younger back that runs with a little bit more power. He can catch the ball. He catch them all out of the backfield, just like Aaron Jones. Aaron Jones is really good at catching the football. I'm surprised Dallas didn't make a play for him. He was another guy that was available in for agency. He's from Dallas. He loves the Cowboys. Look at his numbers when he plays the Cowboys, especially in AT and T Stadium. But hey, they went in the direction that they wanted to go. But they ran the ball forty two times. Well, Buck sixty nine, Geordan Love with thirteen or twenty three one's sixty three two touchdowns wasn't the most efficient, but he didn't turn the ball over. Right, as long as he doesn't turn the ball over, because remember Ojoe, he had a streak. He was turning the ball over every single game, and sometimes he was turning it over multiple times. That's what gets you in trouble. But give him credit. Ren Bay eight and three, stay at a we don't want we don't think about it. You got ten and one Detroit, you got nine to two Minnesota, and you got eight and three Green Bay.
Speaker 5: Only one can win the division, whole division, whole division playing.
Speaker 3: Ball, except Chicago Ojoll.
Speaker 2: Before we go to our next segment, The Farmer's Dog makes and delivers fresh, healthy dog food right to your door. Developed by vets, made from fresh real meat and veggies. Food is preportion based on their unique nutritional needs. Get fifty percent off your first box of fresh healthy food at the Farmersdog dot Com last Nightcap, plus you get free shipping. Just go to Farmer's Dog dot Com slash Nightcap to get fifty percent off. Because we love our dogs, you know, I'm a dog love O Joe so much, we also wanted to show some love to our fans dog. Also, here's some of the pitch picks from a Nightcaper's Third Friends that was submitted to us this week. The first one is Shadowed from Teresa book Brooks. The second one, I can't even pronounce that name, coming to you kill a name. Third is King Nino and Bella Chris Daal Dowson, Mela and Lola, Area Oakley and Stormy from Cindy Ford Tomlin Talker they got a taker from Dragonfly Jones too Tnker.
Speaker 3: Talker.
Speaker 2: Number seven is Chancellor of Bartholomew Bethlehem. The fourth Bartholomew. Like that Number eight is cash.
Speaker 3: He's sleep Yeah.
Speaker 2: Number nine is Jack's jose At. Number ten, last, but not least is aspron Lavender Miss Nikki fam that's Doe Titus in the bed. Titus will be like, hey, hey, what're my pick? I ain't got no pick up there again. Fifty off your first box of fresh healthy food at the Farmer's Dog dot COM's Last Nightcap, plus you get free shipping. Just go to Farmers Dog dot com Last Nightcap to get fifty percent off. Thank you for all our fans Nightcap fans for sending in picks up your plucks. You know we dog lovers here, so thank you, very very very much. Oh Joe, the fans demolished the Patriots thirty four to fifteen. Jared mull the hot water for what he said after the game on the Patriots mistake and performance. Look at once those guys cross the white lines. There's nothing I can do for them.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean, listen, it's not it's not.
Speaker 3: Listen. You can't say that though.
Speaker 1: Hey, you got Wednesday, you got Thursday, you got Friday, you got walk through Saturday.
Speaker 5: You prepare. He's done everything again.
Speaker 1: You have meetings, you got means on top of means, you have a meeting about a meeting based on the team you're plan.
Speaker 5: You don't watch film all goddamn week.
Speaker 1: He done everything he can do to prepare you for the goddamned offense all three phase of the game.
Speaker 5: Offensively defensively and special teams. When Sunday comes at one o'clock.
Speaker 1: There is nothing that Grod Mayo can do for you after you to prepare you for your team, all that team, all goddamn week.
Speaker 5: What you mean he can ain't say that. That's exactly what he. I mean, He's telling the truth.
Speaker 2: That's the problem, Oh Joe. It's okay, we know we know that, but you can't say that you're the coach. You talking like you a fan. You can't say that you're the coach.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, listen, he telling the truth. Though I know you, I know, I know you got to be pieces. I know you can't say stuff like that, but can you coach? There is it's refreshing to hear coach tell the goddamn truth for a chance.
Speaker 3: I just then.
Speaker 5: I can't do nothing for you, O Joe. I can't do nothing for you.
Speaker 2: But when when y'all didn't play well, you couldn't go out there and say, man Carr from sup Oh, now you know it would be refreshing.
Speaker 5: Listen, you know you know I'm not crossing that line.
Speaker 3: Exactly mean I wasn't.
Speaker 1: I wasn't in a position to be able to cross that line for one, I was already the villain. I already told the line. I already pushed the envelope. Now I definitely even open my mountain. Ain't no craziness like that.
Speaker 2: I know what that your offense didn't play well, or the defense didn't play well, or maybe you guys weren't as prepared as you needed to be. You just bite the bullet, say we need to play better. We'll play better next week. Give that team credit. You know, they came, they executed better than we did. They took care of they handled their business. But hey, we learned from it and we moved forward. But there's something hey, bro, you'll coach. Yeah, yeah, they're supposed to be. They're supposed to be. Always something you could do to help your team, whether you can or you can't, you say there's something we knew it. We need to do a better job of coaching them up. We got our play today, we got our coach today. But now we'll go back and look at the tape. We'll see what we did good, which wasn't much. There's things that we can improve upon, which is a lot, and we'll get better. That's what practice is for. We'll learn from the mistakes that we made. We'll coach them up better, they'll play better, and we'll be.
Speaker 3: Better from it. Damn, I sounded like a coach. Yeah, you know, you know. It's one thing I will say.
Speaker 5: One thing I can't say for the Patriots, for the fans, for Gerd Mayo. They found they they found their quarterback of the future. I can tell you, Oh yeah, for sure. Oh they they God damn Drake may Boy.
Speaker 3: But he nice.
Speaker 1: They found they god damn quarterback. I don't care what Gerard Mayo said today. There's one thing I know as a fan, as a Patriot fan, you can feel. You can feel good about your quarterback situation. All you got to do is bill around him. You're gonna be all right, yeah, be right.
Speaker 3: I like it. I like it.
Speaker 2: Now you got to get him some more weapons though, O Joe, Oh yeah, oh yeah. I'm surprised they didn't run the but you look, Miami is getting hot at the right time. Tour twenty nine forty three, seventeen four touchdowns, clean game, didn't turn it over. Jaylen Watle broke out of his luck eight four bucks forty four a touchdown, John new Smith nine for eighty seven a touchdown back to back week. Now you got three touchdowns in the past two week von a A Chad Chad cha three for twenty four you only had twenty four yards Joe two. Tough though, Uh but I thought through the ball exceptionally well today. They did a great job. You only got saved twice.
Speaker 5: Hey, they got they got to get a dog, Cheetah going.
Speaker 3: Man, I ain't letting cheat to beat me.
Speaker 1: Hey, they got to get my dog, Cheata going. Man, they got they got to do something. They got listen, man, put him in the backfield, put him at running back. I don't know, do something, Do whatever you need to do. Mike McDaniels, you're very creative. You're a very creative coach. But man, we can't have a season like we had last year with Cheetah and then obviously we obviously we know goddamn two of missed games.
Speaker 5: But man, nah, man, forget that.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to get I'm trying to get cheat the ball in any way possible.
Speaker 3: But I want to man, I want you.
Speaker 1: You got to keep young bull happy over there, man, because you know what they do. They love to use the instances like this where the numbers don't look like they did last year. The first thing they talked about where we think you done lost a step.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't. But they just they just have a contract. Oh Joe, they just got understand that.
Speaker 1: You know, you know what they'll do to you have to just give me your contract. That don't mean nothing. Understand this business not his business works.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, go ahead, release man. I take my ass right back to Kansas City going nowhere. That's the last thing. Do you want him back in Kansas City with with with with mahomes?
Speaker 5: No, because you might just put put a goddamn trophy on the metal right now.
Speaker 3: Exactly because now you're gonna have him worthy.
Speaker 2: You know, they just added a Tae Kwon Thornton to the So now you got four to one, you got four to seven.
Speaker 3: And you got four to nine.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's nasty, nasty work.
Speaker 2: I'm just running gold. I'm hey, hey, lad. Every at least there's not a pass play that I don't have a go ball included. If Tyreek worthy or if Tyreek is worth it on the field, if Worthing Thornton's on the field, whomever, loo, there's a go ball.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Every title, our pieces down the fans. Like I said, Miami's getting hot at the right time.
Speaker 3: They're five and six.
Speaker 2: They won two straight thirty four to fifteen winners over the Patriots to a twenty nine and forty three seventeen four touchdowns. Jaylen Wall broke out of his slump eight for a buck forty four one touchdowns and John new Smith had nine for eighty seven of the touchdown as they win thirty four fifteen
Speaker 5: Volume