Speaker 1: All right, thank you Scott Channon, thanks to all of you for being with us. Here is our toll free telephone number. It's eight hundred and nine point one, Sean if you want to be a part of the program, the hazy, hot, humid Hannity days of Summer and can you believe summer for a lot of you is almost over?
Speaker 2: Linda, have you thought about that? I know you're ready to start. I don't know that it started. There's too much weather.
Speaker 1: The weather has been atrocious leading up to July in the Northeast has been really really bad. Uh, and all my friends have been complaining. There's whining about it. Now, here's the best thing that happened over the weekend? Yea, and see if you can guess. You want to guess what it was the best thing that happened over the weekend that was set over the weekend. There was a lot of news this weekend. What do you think it is? You want to guess?
Speaker 2: Now? I don't. And we're going to get to the Justice.
Speaker 1: Justice Department now receive Tulsea Gabbard's Russia Gate hoax criminal referral. This is a big deal. This means all these people going back to Russia, Russia, Russia all the way through Jack Smith are going to be investigated in a grand conspiracy. But the best thing that happened this weekend came from Andrew Cuomo, former governor of New York, New York, and he says, literally, he says, it's all or nothing. We either win or even I will move to Florida. And then he added, God forbid, it's now. How funny is that he told business leaders and other hanchos he was at a Hampton's breakfast hosted by supermarket mogul John Costamatids, and apparently it drew a lot of laughs, and they had to later insist that he was joking. I mean, that is a that got everyone's attention. But I'd say Mom Donnie is still the odds on favorite to win now. A lot can happen between now and then. My hope is that Curtis Sliwa might be able to find a lane. If Mom Donnie and Andrew Cuomo and Eric Adams and this other socialist other candidate that's a radical, you know, if they all split the vote equally, and Curtis is the only Republican in this and the only one with common sense he might might have a lane to win here don't have to see. But the biggest story that's happening with the left right now, We just yesterday passed the six month mark of Donald Trump. I spent a lot of time last week. I won't repeat all of it this week talking about how consequential, transformational, what shock and awe the six months of Trump have been. And enjoy it now while you can, because you're never going to see any phenomenon like this again in your lifetime. The only thing that I could say is analogous in any way would be the Reagan eraror. And you had all these people post Ronald Reagan. They all wanted to sound like him. They often used the same words as him, They said they stood for the same things as he stood for. But there never was another Reagan. There's only one Reagan, There's only one Trump. And I'm not saying there are not good candidates. I'd say, you know, off the top of my head, right off the top of my head, and I'll just go with the President's answer on this that obviously it's JD and Marco are the front runners, but who knows. I mean, you may have a big primary and I'm not getting involved now because then it's going to be like, oh, here we go again. But that'll be after the midterms, and right now I'm focused on the midterms one.
Speaker 2: Thing at a time. Now.
Speaker 1: This is how extreme things are going. You have a Democratic running an ad asking criminals to apply. Did you hear about that story? Crime doesn't pay, so try politics instead?
Speaker 2: Anyway?
Speaker 1: The Democratic Democrat running to be Nassau County's top prosecutor. I lived in Nasaux County. I was born in Nasau County. Well, I was born in New York City, but lived in Nasau County. Was raised in Nassau County. It is the second highest property tax county in the entire country, second behind Westchester and New York. Also, but the DA candidate, Nicole Alais is that how you say her name?
Speaker 2: Anyway?
Speaker 1: Campaign posted an ad seeking a communications director on our job website, and she tries to as she's trying to unsea the Republican incumbent district attorney and Donnelly, and people with a criminal record are encouraged to apply. The job posting said offering a salary range between six and seven thousand dollars a month. So there I mean that would usually I don't know, in years gone by, that would be disqualified, disqualifying between that and Mom Donnie. This is what the Democratic Party has now become. You know, Former New York Governor Pataki, you know, pointed out something I think is very very relevant. And you've got you know, three top New York leaders or hiding in the weeds refusing to say if they support the leader for this New York City mayor's race, Mam Donnie and the Republican you know, former three term governor singled out the current governor, Kathy Hokel set up Minority leader Chucky Schumer also brought in House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries as spineless for refusing to take a stand on Mam Donnie, who he labeled a Marxist and anti Semiti. He said, quote, mainstream media is not asking Jeffries, not asking Schumer, not asking Hokel. Are you for Mom Donnie or not give us an answer? Don't hide. You can't really have a party that stands for anything when you have a Marxist that is running and Jeffrey, Schumern, Hochel are all hiding in the weeds. And he said Democratic leaders. This is the point we've been making. They don't want to take a stand. They are afraid of the squad. They're afraid of Mamdani, they're afraid of AOC, They're afraid of Grandpa Bernie and Pocahontas. Because if they dare let anybody know how they really feel, if they ever dare do that, then they know it's going to backfire against them. And that's that's absolutely positively true, and there's no other way to do it anyway. Pataki is favoring Curtis Leeba like we are, which I think is important. But I think every Democrat needs to be asked that they support Mamdanni. By the way, Mamdani apparently is back in Uganda, the country of his birth, but just to celebrate his wedding. A Democratic mayoral candidate announced the visit to the country in a video addressed to his haters on X on Sunday morning. And being a politician means listening not just to your supporters, but to your critics as well, he said. And some of these critics, especially on a certain website, have been giving me consistent advice, sharing a series of video posts. Now this is the guy that during the debate did he not say when people said a country you'd like to visit, they said Israel, and he said, no, I'd rather stay back and take care of New York. Well, I guess you know Israel is not a top priority for the guy that won't condemn and has not been unwilling to condemn the calls for antifada. I don't know if you saw this. It showed up in the New York Post. I'm in the headline. John Hannity urges others to move to the Free State of Florida if Mom Donnie is elected.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I am not openly cheering for this guy's election for one reason, because I am loyal to my friends that live in New York. I don't wish this on them, and if I did, it would make me a pretty c me friend. Although it definitely would benefit my Free State of Florida, I'm not going there. I don't want them to have to deal with this. However, it is as clear as day to me there will be a jail break. It's not going to be a mass exodus. It's going to be a jail break, and it is going to be spectacularly large and that is that people are going to leave. So that's just that's the bottom line, you know, on the issue of answering questions about Mam Donnie. I noticed over the weekend Congressman Adam Smith of Washington was on with Shannon Breem after she asked him about the state of the Democratic Party, and the interview began with the discussion on foreign policy and being pivoted to congressional Democrats and their horrible approval rating and Mam Donnie's victory last month in New York and ma'm donnie, as state assemblymen self described, you know, democratic socialist. We've given you all this crazy position, especially raising taxes in white neighborhoods. But you know, nobody he got. He got angry at Shannon Breem. I'm answering your question. He's start shouting at Shannon Brim, which is I think funny. But you know, New York's surprise Democratic nominee scrambling to you know, get these lawmakers, donors in the city's elite who are wary of him to get on board. And it matters because in their parties identity crisis. Many Democrats, you know, they they want to just run and hide and not not have to.
Speaker 2: Answer the question.
Speaker 1: You know, Eric Adams is not wrong, but Eric Adams is not polling well, and he's saying it'll be a crime war zone in New York City. He's not wrong, He's one hundred percent right. And then you got Andrew Cuomo Florida. Here I come, and he can you know, in the aftermath of saying that he can claim all he wants, he was just joking, but he said it. I think that that is pretty fascinating, and I really, can you really blame them?
Speaker 2: I can't blame them. Now.
Speaker 1: You think this might be an isolated incident, it's not. Because you have Grandpa Bernie, you have Pocahontas, you have the squad, you have AOC And the Democratic Party of Minnesota, or Minnesota's largest city of Minneapolis, endorsed a Democratic Socialist over a two term incumbent mayor.
Speaker 2: And we were talking about this guy. Senator.
Speaker 1: State Senator Omar Fatah won at least sixty percent of the Minneapolis delegate vote on Saturday, in the party's first endorsement of a mayoral candidate in sixteen years. I mean, that's how radical they've become. They've decided well, no, we're going We're going, you know, hogwild over this. Anyway, many of Frey's supporters were visibly absent from the floor at the time of the vote. There were quorum challenges attempts to question the validity of the endorsement vote. Afterward, confusion distrust over election balloting snarled much of any Outplus's DFL's mayoral endorsement process. Anyway, at seven forty five pm, only the first round of voting had been completed, leaving this guy, Vetah and Mayor Jacob Prye in the race for the endorsement and patav was in the lead with forty three percent of delegate votes, followed by the current mayor. I mean that that is I mean that is incredible. Actually, then you have this one democrat running guess, encouraging criminals and convicts to apply I don't think most people run on that issue. By the way, Alvin bragsman all his time. If you look at his prosecution history, his conviction rate is plunging every year since he took office, and he's hiding the ugly numbers from the public. Only thirty five percent of felony cases ended in convictions last year, down from thirty seven percent and twenty three, down from forty percent and twenty two forty two percent and twenty one. Only thing he's happy about is he want to have to Donald Trump. And if you think this, you know, radical leftism, statism, socialism. It's not working out well out in California either, because now Sean Duffy has said no to this, you know, railway to nowhere. This was supposed to be a railway out in California. I mean, when billions and billions of dollars, you know, we built American infrastructure. If you've never watched the series The Men That Built America, you got to watch it.
Speaker 2: It's so good.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean incredible innovators back in their time. I mean, i'd say, you know, putting Elon's politics and his conflict with Trump aside, you know, he's a modern day innovator. And the people that built America were people that took chances and built railways and built infrastructure and moved west and and built this country into you know, the greatest country God gave man. But anyway, we were able to build infrastructure project in the eighteen sixties and six years putting down one thousand seven hundred and seventy six miles of track lasting fifteen tunnels through the Sierra Nevada Mountains. And by the way, those working conditions weren't great back then. But this California rail project is just unbelievable modern infrastructure that was supposed to be a high speed rail between LA and San Francisco, and then it somehow evolved into you know what is it? Mercered and Burkert Bakersfield for crying out loud, I mean fifteen years later, grinding delay, massive cost overruns, and not a single piece of track had been laid. And their high speed rail is the West Coast answer to the notorious Big dig in Boston that was a disaster. Now the Trump administration is not going to, you know, send good money after bad and they're cutting four billion dollars in federal funds for this idiotic project. You know, and Gavin is now so angry at Trump he's calling him an so be thinking, well, that may be part of the research that was we've reported on last week that they want to be more trumpion and but they want to see more unscripted. Well, how's that for a lack of authenticity? We are going to be unscripted, or we're going to try to seem less scripted. It's like we're going to learn how to talk to men. Hey, Joe Wanna Bruski, how was the big game last night?
Speaker 2: Good grief?
Speaker 1: How we're going to get to the story at the bottom of the half hour. I mean this, this is just part of the never ending tragedy of open borders of Biden may Orcus Harris, and it really is incredible. But you know, an off duty Customs and Border Protection officers shot in the face after being robbed Saturday in a Manhattan park by a moped writing illegal immigrant.
Speaker 2: You know, when does this stop? You know?
Speaker 1: In Minnesota, a man who acted I mean using an axe, killed his parents with that acts and his brothers and sisters to death, was sentenced to when he was sixteen, is now set to be released under a juvenile sentencing law now signed by Democratic Minnesota Governor Tim Walls. I mean, the guy's scheduled to be moved to a halfway house for work release after receiving four murder convictions three life sentences with the nineteen eighty eight killings unbelievable. Gavin Newsom pushing a private foundation to donate five hundred thousand dollars to anti IC defund the police groups.
Speaker 2: Really, you don't.
Speaker 1: Think the eight hundred and thirty percent increase in violence against ice would warrant you not do this?
Speaker 3: Gavin exposing government waste and abuse of your liberties every day.
Speaker 2: Sean Hannity is on right now.
Speaker 1: All right, twenty five now till the top of the hour of this Monday, eight hundred and nine to four one, Sewan. If you want to be a part of the program, don't forget our friends that the Tunnel to Towers Foundation. Your support makes a lasting difference in real lives, like the lives of the Clark family. US Air Force technical Sergeant Jesse Clark's military service came to an end after a chemical exposure caused a large tumor to form in his brain. As a result, he is paralyzed on the left side of his body. He's legally blind, he's prone to memory loss, and in a wheelchair for the remainder of his life. Friends like you help the Tunnel to Towers Foundation. You build this hero a new smart home to enable him to have a more independent life. So many more families like the Clarks they need your help now and since tunnel to Towers and they're founding after nine to eleven.
Speaker 2: Oh one.
Speaker 1: We can't forget the sacrifice all these people that put their lives on the line for us, and all the wreckage and damage that they've had to experience, loss of life, you know, these these these incredible life changing injuries that debilitate them. I mean, I don't think anybody would want, you know, you imagine having to live like that. It's it's devastating. Anyway, America's heroes have given so much. This is our way to say thank you in a very lasting, a very meaningful way. Please donate generously. Go to their website. It's the letter T, the number two, the letter T dot org. The letter T the number two, the letter T dot org. Oh we've got a great hunter. Biden table play later in an interview, sounded like an audition to join the squad. He referred to Trump supporters as those effing white voters and blasted critics of his father's open borders policies, complaining, if people are really upset about illegal immigration, then f you what does he have to say to the families of that that have had because of his father and his father's vice president, and his father's DHS secretary and his policy sas they lied for four years and said the borders closed, and these families had family members murdered, raped, victims of violent crime. What does he say to them? We'll play some of that coming up a little bit later. We're going to get into it with John Solomon. Newly declassified documents show that James call me me basically ignored critical emails. And I'm going to get to that in a second, because we have a lot of updates on that. But it is it is now a real investigation, and this is going to be a grand conspiracy investigation. And I think you know if you listen to Tulca Gabbard, we'll get to the details in a second. This could include and go all the way up to Barack Obama.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: Second suspect in the New York City border agent shooting is a Biden illegal who had eight prior arrests. A second suspect now has been arrested in connection with the shooting of this off duty US Customs Border Patrol officer in New York City park in a New York City park, according to law enforcement anyway, the getaway driver and the apparent robbery gone wrong on Saturday. According to the New York City Police Commissioner Authority say both suspects entered the country illegally from the Dominican Republic. They have extensive criminal histories in their short time illegally in the US, and the Police Commissioner laid out arrived in twenty twenty two. This guy's been arrested eight times for grand larceny other crimes. Is a suspect in at least four other cases. Christy nom said that this guy was ordered deported by federal immigration by a federal immigration judge in twenty three, but immigration detainers were ignored. He blamed New York City authorities for releasing him before federal officials could take him into custody. That's what sanctuary cities do. And this is now your modern left wing, radicalized Democratic Party. They put the so called rights of the illegals over your law, over the safety of our citizens. This is madness. This is the definition of insanity. But you know, I feel, you know, think about this, this guy's family, you know, think about it, and this really goes to the heart of it. A sanctuary city will not cooperate with ICE agents even when they have these people in custody. Now, to me, that's aiding and abetting law breaking. I think courts need to decide that. I think this should be taken to the Supreme Court. California Governor Gavin Newsom, he's personally secured five hundred thousand dollars in twenty twenty three for a nonprofit group that supports defunding police and recently launched a bond fund for illegal immigrants in ICE custody, according to records obtained by The Washington Free Beacon. According to The Washington Free Beacon, Newsom in twenty three, the James Irvine Foundation, a private foundation that supports low income workers in California, to donate five hundred grand to the Immigrant Defender's Law Center, a group that supports defunding the police. Of the funds didn't come from Newsom's own pocket. The foundation cut it's checks specifically at Newsom's request. According to California's Behested Payments database, which discloses whenever state elected official solicit donations to a third party Democratic governor, Behested a five hundred thousand dollars contribution to this group, to support their efforts to expand critical services offered to quote migrants. I don't like the word migrant. They're illegal immigrants. Let's let's call this out for what this is. But anyway, the services to illegal immigrants crossing the border. This is what happens when you aid in a bet in the law breaking. One New York State Democrat funneled over six hundred million tax dollars to illegal alien advocacy groups. Also, this was in the New York Post Legal and quote migrant advocacy groups. That means the illegal immigrant advocacy groups fighting to block New York from help and the Trump administration enforced US immigration laws have been awarded more than six hundred million dollars in taxpayer dollars from city and state governments. Now, as I'm telling you all this, you've got a factor in the eight hundred and thirty percent increase in violence against ICE agents. Factor that into your thinking. Understand the homes of ICE agents have been docked. Understand what happened this weekend in New York City. You had an off duty US Customs Border Patrol officers shot in the face after being robbed Saturday in New York City by a moped writing illegal immigrant. I mean, at some point, is there any chance that maybe they knew this guy was an ICE agent?
Speaker 2: I don't know now.
Speaker 1: Now the Trump administration is planning to flood New York City with Ice agents after this border officer was shot in the face. Anyway, Washington Times, Trump administration officials said that they will flood New York with more ICE agents after this off duty border officer was shot during what authorities said was a robbery by two illegal immigrants. Homeland Security Secretary Christy Nome White House borders are Tom Homan laid blame at the feet of New York's lenient immigration criminal justice policy, saying that this officer had many that this perpetrator rather had many arrests in New York and Massachusetts, including charges of kidnapping, arm robbery with a firearm, witness intimidation, grand larceny, and assault, but was still out on the streets. Now Mamdani wants to replace He wants to defund the police and replace police with social workers. It's it's the dumbest idea I've ever heard. It is beyond dumb. Remember Joe Biden, somebody sent this to me today. Never forget when Joe Biden sent forklifts to open the border. When Texas built a razor wall barrier, they sent in a bulldozer. Ice agents arrested a Mexican illegal after the beheaded body of an Illinois woman was found in his yard. Immigration authorities in Chicago arrested this illegal accused of decapitating a missing Illinois woman and storing her body in a storage container filled with bleach. DHS officials telling Fox News that the body had been decapitated. She was found in a bleach filled storage container. Great, what do we know about this guy? He's charged with concealing a corpse, abusing a corpse, obstructing justice. I'm sure by the end of the day we might Odds are probably pretty high that we murder charges associated with this. He's arrested again Saturday afternoon at a market in Chicago by ICE agents. He's now in ICE custody. I mean, how many more times does this have to happen? You know, when we play Hunter later in the program, I want you to just think, and he's out there cursing anybody out that speaks out against this. I guess, well, why didn't his father pardon all of these other people that he allowed into the country. Christy Noam is blasting New York City Mayor Eric Adams for repeatedly releasing the Biden, the illegal that shot the border agent in the face. This keeps happening, happening in these sanctuary cities, sanctuary states again and again. Why we even fund them at this point is a legitimate question. But this is happening every single day, and nothing's being done about it. Nothing, and nobody on the left seems to really care. Really sad. We're going to get into a lot of the specificity with John Solomon, but one of the things that we're going to discover now on one other thing is as Donald Trump did free ten American hostages being held by Venezuelan Venezuela, more than two hundred and fifty Venezuelan's deported at March by the Trump administration and flown to high security prison in Al Salvador. They were sent home Friday in exchange for ten American citizens and permanent US residents that are imprisoned in Venezuela. I mean, he keeps getting Americans freed left, right, and sideways. You got to give him a lot of credit.
Speaker 2: For this.
Speaker 1: So the Department of Justice, we had Tulsi Gabbart on Friday night. Department of Justice now is a result of all of this information that they have been able to gather, has now referred to the Justice Department criminal referrals on these bombshell claims that the Obama administration manufactured the Russian hoax. This goes to the heart of the Grand Conspiracy investigation that has been opened by the FBI weeks ago into all of these incidences, everything from Hillary Clinton's servers, the Russia hoax, the use of the Hillary Clinton bought and paid for Russian disinformation dossier that of course was that then became the basis of four PIZA applications, three of which were signed by James Coomy, and Tulsi Gabbert says she's going to seek indictments for key players. He's now made those referrals, and the DOJ confirmed today that it received Polsey's criminal referral related to her bombshell claims that the Obama era officials manufactured and politicized intelligence. Now this goes all the way from Russia. Russia, and that would include the FAIZA warrants to Ruin Carter Page's life and then alsoor spy on Canniday Trump transition team Trump President Trump in twenty sixteen. That would also include the fifty one former Intel agents that knew nothing about the very real laptop of Hunter Biden. It would then bring out a timeline that showed that the FBI knew in March of twenty twenty before that election. Again, all of this is, you know, to what extent of these deep state operatives abused their power in a grand conspiracy to prevent Donald Trump from becoming president. Now, for example, they didn't treat Donald Trump the same way they treated Hillary Clinton. No reasonable prosecutor would prosecute. Well, then why did they raid mar A Lago? And of the three people that had top secret classified information, the only one that had presidential privilege on such was Donald Trump. But that too will come out in this because this will encompass all of this. And we know that the FBI had coy did the authenticity of Hunter's laptop in March of twenty twenty, then we know they went on and went engaged in an effort to meet weekly with all these social media and big tech companies and prebunk the Hunter Biden laptop story because they knew the Bob Costello. Then Rudy Giuliani's attorney had a copy of it and that it was going to be made public before the election. Then it was released in October of twenty twenty. The FBI knew it was real. They got phone calls from Mark Zuckerberg and at the time Jack Dorsey was running Twitter asking is is this what you were telling us warning us about You said that there might be disinformation coming from Russia or some foreign entity about Joe Hunter Biden about about these issues. Is this real or not? They knew it was fake and they didn't tell them the truth. So we'll see what happens with this. So she's going to seek these indictments, I would imagine that it's going to be taken very seriously. It does raise the question. Then you might remember the Rice memo Susan Rice, then Obama National Security advisor, just hours before President Trump's first inauguration January twenty at twenty seventeen. You might recall she repeatedly insisted in her inauguration day memo that every action that the group took during the Russiagate investigation was quote done by the book.
Speaker 2: This was the Cya memo.
Speaker 1: We talked extensively about it, and it was written just as she was walking out of that White House for the last time. Anyway, it was about a meeting that took place two weeks prior. In the meeting were President Obama, Vice President Joe Biden, Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates, FBI Director James Comy. They were all in the meeting and Susan Rice's memo about a high level January fifth meeting. Would you be writing a writing about a meeting in the last you know, ten minutes before you're leaving, you know? She sent the letter to herself January twentieth, at twelve fifteen, He says, on the advice of the White House Counsel's office, you know, at the very last minute, just before Donald Trump was sworn in. It's supposed to be at noon on January twenty at the point to memorialize this meeting that had taken place weeks earlier with the people that I just mentioned and Obama. The memo claims stress that every aspect of this issue be handled quote by the book, and then reiterated the law enforcement proceed by the book call me affirmed he's proceeding by the book. Rice used that term three times. You know what that's called a c y and an A to me. But I guess this investigation will get to the bottom of it, all of this to the extent when you put it all together. This is why it's a grand conspiracy investigation. And we'll talk more about it with John Solomon next because he was the one that broke a lot of these stories. Is all designed to interfere in an election, that's what the grand conspiracy would be, and to destroy Trump. And these are all done by people the highest levels in our government eight hundred ninety four one, Shawn. And they knew the truth because career Intel officials wrote just the opposite of what they were telling us.