Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio the George Washington Broadcast Center. Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty Armstrong and Jeggy.
Speaker 2: I know he.
Speaker 3: Arm I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe Getty on this it is jeez. I was not going to do the date today. I became a parent fifteen years ago.
Speaker 1: Today.
Speaker 3: It is my oldest son's birthday, Sam, on this March seventh, the year twenty twenty five. We are Armstrong and Geddy, and we approve of this program. Happy birthday, Sam. Let's begin the show officially now according to SEC rules regulations.
Speaker 1: Leaping into action at.
Speaker 4: Mark Tuesday, President Trump noted how a transgenderal woman beat a real woman in a race by more than five hours, and he would have won by seven, but he got lost in says he's a guy.
Speaker 1: He refused to ask for directions.
Speaker 3: That is a multi layered, funny joke, something for everyone. It's got the dumb trope of men not asking for directions. But you make it about the girl who won the race, because the girl as a dude is pretty funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well done, Greg, That is a good joke.
Speaker 3: Back to my appreciate previous comment, that it's my son's birthday. I suppose this is true with all parents. The big thing with your oldest birthday is this is when my life changed in the most profound way it has ever changed, and certainly in my case, and I think most people's cases for the better, in ways that he can't even measure.
Speaker 1: But that's the big deal for me. I mean, happy birthday to Sam.
Speaker 3: But holy craft, did everything changed for me fifteen years ago today?
Speaker 1: Right? Yeah? Clearly.
Speaker 3: Wait till you got like a thirty year old kid and you have to reckon with that. It's like, wait a minute, that can't fa I'm very young and vital.
Speaker 1: Young and vital. Okay, So we speaking of the sausage being made.
Speaker 3: We need to have this discussion on the air because we're completely out of way because we've changed a whole bunch of stuff in our schedule in the first hour of The Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 1: Show, and the reaction has been fantastic.
Speaker 3: Everybody has just loved it, moving Katie's headlines and mail bag and everything.
Speaker 1: But so what are we doing where now? Well?
Speaker 3: Clips of the week, and we don't not that it's written in stone. In fact, it's not written at all. And then when do we do Jack's vital signs. I know that's a new thing on Friday where we go through my blood pressure and my body fact content. I say that we make that a floating feature. Whatever it feels, right, I post a stool sample. We do that every Friday.
Speaker 1: One boy, oh boy, I tell you what.
Speaker 3: I'm going to seize the rain right now. I screwed up. This is this is how I redeem myself. I say, we take a fond look back at the week that was. It's cow clips of the weeks.
Speaker 5: And we don't have time to kiss eachos asses.
Speaker 1: The clips of the week.
Speaker 2: Shut it, you know, winning for Best Picture and the oscar goes to Honora.
Speaker 3: Fifty thousand and two points thirty Los Angeles County detention officers charge for allegedly facilitating these so called gladiator fights. A Dallas company that works on de extinction genetically modified them with hair to resemble the trades of a wooly mammos.
Speaker 6: Trump adding a twenty five percent tax on all goods coming across the border.
Speaker 1: Your government has chosen to do this to you.
Speaker 2: So if you've been influencing those decisions because of the market reaction.
Speaker 1: I'm not even looking at the market.
Speaker 3: Have you said thank you once that lawier meetings has he found every opportunity to try to Ukraine's plain on every issue.
Speaker 1: So I'm not hearing from you, mister president. Thought that you owe the president and apology. I think that we have to be very open and very honest.
Speaker 7: Are the Europeans willing to stand up for themselves?
Speaker 1: We must not give in to any excess.
Speaker 5: America is back, and once again I look at the Democrats in front of me, and I realize there is absolutely nothing I can say to make them happy.
Speaker 1: We're just gentleman from the.
Speaker 5: Table eight million dollars to promote LGBTQI plus in the African nation of Lesuto, which nobody has ever heard of.
Speaker 8: Would you do something like that? Would you say no men and female sports?
Speaker 7: Well, I think it's an issue of fairness. I completely agree with you on that. So that's easy to call out the unfairness of that.
Speaker 6: And so members make no mistake that this is just another version of state sanctioned bullying and genocide.
Speaker 3: The things that they're doing are not only not normal, they're illegal. What the problem is that Democrats are on the wrong side of normal.
Speaker 1: Say not listen, this trend off.
Speaker 3: You all trying to get thrown out a committee so you can get on.
Speaker 1: MSNBC is going to end more. We're not going to put up with it, and you're going to continue to speak lies to his truth that ain't true. That's what you just heard. That's what you just heard. That's what you just saw.
Speaker 5: Every single day, we will stand up and we will fight, fight, fight for the country our citizens believe in and for the country our people deserve.
Speaker 1: Wo man, there's so much in there that we need to talk about.
Speaker 3: And there is breaking understanding of the whole Ukraine Russia development negotiation. What's going on blah blah blah today that I'm very excited to talk about. So we got all that stuff coming up. Gavin Newsom and his brand new podcast talking to right winger Charlie Kirk, as you heard in Clips of the Week, has said no, it's not fair to have dudes whooping up on women on the field of play, which has caused some sort of sort of rift among the lunatic left, he said. Gavy said some other interesting things too, in his desperate attempt to a rehabilitate his reputation having ruined California and b positioned himself for twenty twenty eight. It's some of the most naked ambition I've ever witnessed in politics.
Speaker 1: And who better than Gavy?
Speaker 3: I guess there's blowback on the left to Gavin Newsom hinting that he's on the right side of this old girls in sports, men in sports, men in girls' sports. And so we can get to some of that later also, and a couple of great perspectives explaining why I was so entertained and struck by the wasn't the State of the Union address the picture it painted of the state of American politics right now? No surprise, Peggy Noonan is explaining it more eloquently than I did, and I think she absolutely nails it. And the reason that popped into my head is that if a guy like Gavin, and granted, look, Gavy is utterly soulless, he has no beliefs, he is a wind sock of a man, he has no principles.
Speaker 1: But any Democrat that's.
Speaker 3: Going to go anywhere these days, if they don't get a blowback from the lunatic left, is going to go nowhere.
Speaker 1: That's a good point, a small one hundred percent necessary to prove that you even have a chance. That's a democratic circle.
Speaker 3: I wonder if anybody is smart enough to understand that a good democratic strategist who wants to get somebody elected president would say good news. The Twitter left has gone nuts over what you just said. Perfect, Yeah, yeah, all right, Well let's make sure we have time for this. It's the lead story with Katie Green, who's reporting what Katie lead us?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 6: Starting with ABC, the US added fewer jobs than economists expected in February.
Speaker 3: Maybe the economists need to rein in their expectations. Huh, maybe they want a pony for Christmas.
Speaker 1: We don't know. Fewer jobs is bad news. So that's good news because I don't know.
Speaker 6: From Breitbart dot com Sanctuary cities forcing Ice to arrest criminal aliens in uncontrolled.
Speaker 1: Jail parking lots. You people are so freaking crazy. I don't know if you saw this video. I'm gonna put it up on the website.
Speaker 3: This guy got out of jail.
Speaker 6: And they released him into the parking lot, and all the ICE agents were waiting there for him, and they had to ensue in a chase just to get this guy because they wouldn't qualry nuts.
Speaker 3: We am a federalism guy through and through. I'm on a fifty laboratories of democracy philosophy.
Speaker 1: I love our system, but you've got to have.
Speaker 3: Some sort of codified need for the states to cooperate with federal law enforcement.
Speaker 1: Otherwise it's just looney tunes, you know what. Just to jump in here, since we got more time than usual.
Speaker 3: You know how they forced the issue on immigration by bussing illegals up to New York and Chicago.
Speaker 1: And making him deal with it.
Speaker 3: I think this should do the thing we've been talking about with gun laws in Red states.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're gonna ignore gun laws.
Speaker 3: This is a gun law sanctuary city where people get to have machine guns and we don't do background checks. Oh what federal law says we can't. No, we're a sanctuary city. How about this one. You want even more attention than that. Call it an unborn baby sanctuary sit good, no abortions at all for any reason, any timetable in our quadrant. Because we're an unborn baby sanctuary city. We would get to the bottom of this center.
Speaker 6: Hurry from NBC Ukraine and the United States to give diplomacy another try after last week's White House debacle.
Speaker 1: So I mentioned that a little bit earlier.
Speaker 3: David Ignatius has got a column in the Washington Post today about the sticks for Russia.
Speaker 1: You know, it's stick approach.
Speaker 3: It seems like all the sticks have been going at le Zelinsky, the sticks for Russia. That Kellogg, that's Trump's advisor on this whole thing, said some stuff yesterday.
Speaker 1: That make it a little more clear what's going on here.
Speaker 3: This might actually be some sort of three dimensional chess we don't understand.
Speaker 1: Possibly because Michael's busy. It's chest okay ware to step in.
Speaker 6: From the New York Post, US Yanks first visa of foreign student linked to quote hamas supporting disruptions on college campus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we need to talk about that more.
Speaker 3: The absolute undeniable link between the campus activists and terrorist organizations. Awesome, many many links and that ain't legal.
Speaker 1: From the Associated Press.
Speaker 6: SpaceX's latest starship test flight ends with another explosion.
Speaker 3: Man the media loved showing the pictures of Elon's rocket blowing up and insinuating that he's a failure.
Speaker 1: Yesterday, I saw that all day long.
Speaker 6: From substack trend Alert, AI boyfriends are booming.
Speaker 3: Ugh, I have got a real life story about this. Gotta get too sooner rather than later. It's so troubling if you're a parent. Oh my God, stick around for that.
Speaker 1: And finally, the.
Speaker 6: Babylon Bee Democrats ready to defend Department of Education just as soon as they figure out what exactly it does.
Speaker 3: Hey, now, well that's some funny, funny humor. But I can tell you what it does, and it is completely unsavory.
Speaker 1: We'll be discussing that later in the pro.
Speaker 3: Trump's made some more strong statements about turning public education over to the States yesterday that are fantastic in my opinion. Boy, We've got a lot of topics on our plate, big giant full plate.
Speaker 1: Of food being issues, and we'll talk about them all coming up. Hope you can stay here. Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 3: All got the perfect lead into this clip from Gavin Newsom's new podcast. We talk about gavinisum Lott. He's the governor of the state we broadcast from. But he's also at the very top of the list of Democrats that want to be the next president, right and yeah, and to me, he just he's kind of the leader of the parade of policies that all of America should be aware of and beware of. I don't think he actually believes in those policies, but I don't know what he believes.
Speaker 1: But the reason I bring that up is.
Speaker 3: Headline today the hometown of the last twenty some years, Dave, California, the University of California Davis. They're going to replace the men's and women's locker rooms with all sex locker rooms.
Speaker 1: The renovation is underway right now. My lord, oh my god.
Speaker 3: The university announced the renovation project, claiming it was doing away with the old locker room format and for the purpose of inclusivity, we value all the accessible environments that accommodate the diverse needs of our community. Would anybody like to hear more evidence of how insane our university system is? All campus recreation members can use our universal locker rooms, regardless of who or how they identify. These spaces are inclusive of members with disabilities and members of all gender identities.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the disabilities thing that is.
Speaker 3: The adults, Well, I better not argue with them because they said it's about disabilities.
Speaker 1: They're so naked in there.
Speaker 3: Well, it's an unfortunate, you know, chase of terms so naked in their attempts to manipulate people. You know what there are you know people ought to do, Guys ought to do. You know, it's less effective if women did it, because we'd love to have your help, gals. But go into those locker rooms and just look at the women, just stare at them. Well, you know, and then we got to get to the Gavin clip because then I've got some of the latest polling on this issue, which makes it even crazier. But UC Davis and their announcement stated that all toilets changing rooms in caban Is are individual, private spaces with Florida ceiling lockering doors, claiming it offers more privacy for all members.
Speaker 1: So it's just virtue signaling.
Speaker 3: Anyway, at great expense to the students and taxpayers, you've basically made a whole bunch of individual locker rooms, wow, so that you can make claims about being inclusive. The reason we didn't do that, I mean, everybody would have always loved that, to have your own little showering changing space toilet. I mean, of course everybody would always love that in every instance, but it's too freaking expensive.
Speaker 1: That's why no, prohibitively so, right, But you're.
Speaker 3: Doing it at a great cost so that you can claim you're more inclusive when it's not really in the fact that you're all in your own private room.
Speaker 1: So it's just dumb on many levels.
Speaker 3: All right, So, Gaby Newsom, who's fully turgent for the presidency, smell it from here. It's a graphic, illustrative metaphor.
Speaker 1: Jack, what the hell is going on?
Speaker 3: He is so aroused for the Oval Office he can't even stand it. He is making the rounds trying to convince everyone that, contrary to every shred of evidence, he is not some sort of lunatic left he in fact.
Speaker 1: He is a.
Speaker 3: Friendly, open minded Clinton esque moderate Democrat, And to serve that purpose, he started a podcast which is getting a fair amount of attention, especially for this clip in which his guest Charlie Kirk noted turning point USA conservative dude is chatting with him about transgender sports.
Speaker 8: It's like, you right now should come out and be like, you know what, the young man who's about to win the state championship in the long jump in female sports, that's that that shouldn't happen. You as the governor should step out and say no, no, And I appreciate and but like, would you do something like that? Would you say no men in female sports? Well, I think it's an issue of fairness. I completely agree with you on that. So that's easy to call out the unfairness of that. There's also a humility and a grace. You know that that these poor people are more likely to commit suicide, have anxiety and depression, and the way that people talk down to vulnerable communities is an.
Speaker 7: Issue that I have a hard time with as well. So both things I can hold in my hand. How can we address this issue with the kind of decency that I think you know it's inherent in you but not always expressed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, by by keeping dudes off girls' sports teams.
Speaker 1: That's how we can deal with this with dignity. Well, I got I got a lot here.
Speaker 3: First of all, Mark Alprin in his newsletter today talking about this, saying the biggest air the Reds are making about Gavin Newsom amid breadless coverage of his transports comments, the right badly underestimates how smart, savvy, moderate and likable the Golden State topper is. That's from Mark Alpern's newsleyer, that's what he believes, so that's the way he reads it. I thought that answer was pretty clever. I mean, he's gonna have to be nailed down more directly because he didn't just flat I mean, well overall to an issue of fairness and we have to be concerned about these people in the committing suicide.
Speaker 1: I mean it kind of got muddied up a little bit. Sure, Yeah, he's clever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a very clever way to do it, but the blowbacks still happened. According to Politico yesterday, this is for the twenty twenty eight watch segment. Newsom's public opposition yesterday to transgender girls and women playing in female sports rattled through the Democratic Party as an early jolt to the twenty eight presidential primary. Politico's Liz Crampton and enlists a whole bunch of other writers report LGPTQ plus crew reacted angrily, and no other potential presidential contender immediately agreed with Newsom.
Speaker 1: God, I can't believe that they don't have the guts to go.
Speaker 3: I'm about to get to the polling. If that's what he thinks is going to win him the presidential election. If he actually did say that in that way, then I'm really disappointed. Representative Promila Jayapaul, the Democratic Washington said, who has a trans daughter? And she said last night she is a communist in an America hater please?
Speaker 1: Well true.
Speaker 3: But up until now, as we talked about a little bit ago, that crowd ran the Democratic Party and chose the candidates. That's why Bernie was going to be the candidate. That's why we should I can't remember her name. Kamala Harris ended up being the candidate because those people have held sway all this time. That's the first step in healing Jack. You can immediately bring her name to mind. I know the progressive wing of the Democrats is the.
Speaker 1: Ultimate angry mean tailed.
Speaker 3: At wags the dog. So here's the very latest polling on should men be allowed to compete or trans women? I don't even know what the right term is, but should they be allowed to compete in women's sports?
Speaker 1: Total, it's an eighty twenty issue.
Speaker 3: Actually it's seventy nine eighteen with four percent refuse to answer an answering, and you could make me, but it's an eighty twenty issue.
Speaker 1: Each sister Butch told me not to answer.
Speaker 3: Even for Democrats, it's a two third one third issue, it's sixty seven thirty one. Even for Democrats it's two thirds one third, and Gavin Newsom still has to massage the answer. Now, it is true for both parties. To get the nomination, you have to be way you know, into the base of your party to get the nomination, and then usually you get a little more moderate when you run.
Speaker 1: But oh my god, a two thirds issue in your own party and you have to be scared of it. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: And then to be president of the United States it's an eighty twenty issue.
Speaker 1: Oh good god.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but he's got a tiptoe through that minefield, which reminds me. At the top of next hour, hour two, we'll be talking about the moment in time that is the Democratic Party and how miserable shape they're in. Say so, not to gloat, but just because it's really interesting politically. Number one is so obviously a tail wagging the dog issue. As I said, and at the risk of repeating myself again, as I said earlier in the hour, Gavey is smart, he is savvy, he is clever, and he understands that ruffling the feathers of the far left that has been wagging the dog is utterly necessary. If you don't, you're not going to get anywhere. Because the woke left, which is I mean, it's I don't know what twenty five percent of the Democratic Party a third of it?
Speaker 1: Do you think, God, I don't guess. I've always about population. It's tiny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they own media, they own entertainment, and they own academia.
Speaker 1: Their power and influence is wildly outsized.
Speaker 3: It'd be fun to be involved in the strategy on this because if I'm trying to get Gavin Newsom elected, you see that comment from Jaya Paul and.
Speaker 1: You think, yes, perfect, you'd be thrilled.
Speaker 3: And you know, lots of people that you need to sway to become president of the United States want to hear the woke hate you. That's good news. Problem is, can you get the nomination? Can you win Iowa? Can you win wherever? You gotta win to bed a nomination? You know who is looking down from heaven nodding her head knowingly, Jack, Actually, I have no idea if she's dead or not. Sister Soldia, you remember, or if you don't, I'll remind you Bill Clinton did himself so much good by calling out a rapper, a black woman, a natural part of the Democratic constituency, for being too over the top with I can't remember if it was anti cop or anti soldier or anti America or something like that. And Clinton got some real you know, he's a pretty moderate Democrat cred among the people in the middle that he needed.
Speaker 1: That's what Gavy is doing. That's another way to describe it.
Speaker 3: Anyway, He's trying to accumulate some good, solid sister Soldier moments, as they say in politico speak. I can't believe he's getting any credit from us or anyone for like being brave and savvy, for being on the right side of an eighty twenty freaking issue. Well that you know what, you're right, which just further proves the insane influence of the lunatic left. Yeah, and as we've been saying, it's eighty twenty and if you sat down with the twenty, I think you could bring over about half of them in a half an hour.
Speaker 1: Well, I guarantee you.
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, yes, you're correct, and secondly, I bet a lot of people have your issue when they hear transgender women they think, so that's a woman who looks like a dude.
Speaker 1: Yes, she should compete in women's sports.
Speaker 3: There's probably five percent of that in there that just kids confused which direction we're going here. So yeah, yeah, what an odd moment in any society. Putting aside the politics, a society is successful, as powerful as ours, with access to enormous amounts of information, probably too much information. Somehow, a large percentage of the populace has not gotten the word that, oh those people are lunatics and they represent practically nobody. But it's because they own media and academia in particular. I mean, the government works forced to a large extent, and even with the polling on this issue, UC Davis going to make transgender bathrooms there at the rec center.
Speaker 1: That's where me and the kids bowl. Huh.
Speaker 3: I don't change clothes when I bowl, but if I wanted to. Uh Oh, I like to shower between each game, start to each game fresh. And now I'm gonna have to be showing my wingers to a bunch of young co eds.
Speaker 1: That's like a fate worse than death for an older fee would like myself.
Speaker 3: I get so sweaty bowling, my sweet sweet eighty eight.
Speaker 1: Beautiful.
Speaker 3: Hey we need we got mailbag coming up. This very entertaining and insightful. That is next. If anybody knows the magic trick for getting more than a two word sentence out of a teenager, please text hers.
Speaker 1: Now you know that's funny.
Speaker 3: I'm looking at the freedom loving quote of the day and thinking I need a smart family counselor to ask a question for answer, answer a question for me.
Speaker 1: Oh, that might be the AI thing.
Speaker 3: I got some stuff about going to AI as parents or kids, and it's troubling.
Speaker 1: Get to that, oh too? Maybe?
Speaker 3: Oh interesting, well to your thing? You know, having raised three kids more or less successfully, it's continuing to make the offer. That's the important part. Yeah, to listen you ever have anything to say? I guess I haven't gotten used to it yet. I need to lower my expectations for conversation being rejected by somebody you've done everything for their whole life. Yeah, it's tad drating.
Speaker 1: It's a good way of put it.
Speaker 3: You know, I've dedicated every moment of my life the last fifteen years to making sure you.
Speaker 1: Have the best situation. But sure, go ahead and fall it. Uh, when I ask you a question.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, did I say rejected? I meant rejected, disdainful. Here's your freedom loving quote of the day, Theodore Roosevelt.
Speaker 1: This one is weighing heavy on my heart.
Speaker 3: Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.
Speaker 1: Checkered by failure.
Speaker 3: The Armstrong and Getty Show, That's that's a good t shirts made.
Speaker 1: Yeah it is.
Speaker 3: And I have a there's a person who I love very deeply on earth who is kind of not doing that at all in spite of awesome abilities.
Speaker 1: And I don't know quite how to handle it anyway, Ah, mailbag.
Speaker 3: I mean I could talk about that born, but maybe another time, maybe on the pop.
Speaker 1: Basically, there's no risk in trying, so a lot of people don't.
Speaker 3: But the only way you're gonna get the reward of effort is put yourself out there.
Speaker 1: Is that what Washington was saying, right, But.
Speaker 3: I'm cautious to apply my worldview and needs to someone else who might have a very different view of life, right right, I mean, what would the Buddha say to Theodore Roosevelt about daring mighty things to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure? The booth the might say, No, you're much better off being at peace and being at one with the universe.
Speaker 1: I always should talk about that more later. That's fantastic. Hey, let's do it.
Speaker 3: Drop us note mail bag at armstrung egiddy dot com. Hey, guys, write Santa Luisa happy daylight saving time this weekend. I hope this is the last time we change clocks. President Trump, please change.
Speaker 1: To something permanent so we never have to do it again. Then.
Speaker 3: Also, as much as I've loved one more thing, if you're gonna do too many episodes like Wednesdays, I need to stop listening right before bedtime. It gave me nightmares about the medieval justice systems on the time change thing. Like I said earlier, can't we all vote on Let's try it once and if we don't like it, we'll go back. We're not gonna die if we just try it once. But if we all say, oh boy, it is way too dark for too long in the morning. I don't like this, I agree, and we'll go back. Why not try it once? For the greatest, most innovative country in the history of the world, we have this weird mix of wanting to throw away that which is absolutely fundamental and natural male and female, for instance, but we're terrified to try anything new, like with the tax code or changing our clocks.
Speaker 1: It's an odd mix anyway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I too had some weird dreams, checkered not by failure but violence.
Speaker 1: I wonder if I had to do with the podcast. I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's fascinating troubling though. Check it out Armstrong and Giddy on demand. Let's see. Also from the podcast, John Wrights, we were talking about first graders being fed DEI crap in an English lesson? Yeah, yeah, Fred, he said, sent me the actual text from.
Speaker 1: A book he said.
Speaker 3: I had to pause the podcast and rewind to see if Jack actually said first grade. No kid in the first through fitt least fourth should ever have to contemplate anything political. I know I didn't. We turned out just fine. Uh okay, Well, how are you gonna be com How are you going to teach reading the six year olds if you don't include the most thorny issues of the history of mankind. Right, good Lord, Sean writes three points One, they've been promising a cloned mammoth for decades now. It's like cold fusion with fur. That's good stuff, Sean.
Speaker 1: Two.
Speaker 3: You want to read a wacky idea, Look up rewinding Rewilding North America starts with mammoths and escalates to tigers, etc. Rhetora nutty article in Scientific American about it decades.
Speaker 1: Wow. Number three.
Speaker 3: Maybe they didn't read the novel, but surely they've seen Jurassic Park. Yeah, the wooly mammoth is kind of the flying car of prehistoric beasts. It's just see keep talking about it, but it keeps not happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Then there's a funny, funny email on the same topic by doctor Martin. But we're running short on time. Kurt wants to know. Hey, guys, Happy Friday. I wonder how many of these waste and abuse pet projects of entrench bureaucrats are actually fronts for CIA black ops six million dollars to fund tourism in Egypt. It's actually a network CIA assassins dispatched throughout the world, engaged in covert operations to both disrupt.
Speaker 1: And enable the world order.
Speaker 3: Yeah, kurt O ntp Alli north Face two ah now I mentioned that on the air, I did hear a podcast where that that is often the case.
Speaker 1: We get spies.
Speaker 3: Into a country and get to keep an eye on things under the guise of something. So sometimes that is the case, not always though, Armstrong and Getty