Speaker 1: All right, do just round up information overload our Here's a toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program. It's eight hundred and ninety four to one, Sean if you want to join us number one. The Trump USDA found enough emergency funding to cover fifty percent of the food stamp program for a month, which is a start. And you know, I'm expecting after this election tomorrow that hopefully we will have the government open up. And you know, the the shakedown and you know, the hostage taking by the Schumer shutdown Schumer Guy's entire career. I played the montage over and over and over again, but that looms large now. Real people are going to be impacted. By the end of this week, we may be asking you to donate to your local food bank because people are going to be in dire you know, and very bad, you know, very bad positions financially, and hopefully we can get this thing reset after the election. I think Democrats have purposely held out to not let this impact the election, thinking would help them, although poll show just the opposite. U And you know, we'll just have to wait and see what what what happens here now? I don't think that Republicans in the House and Senator Gonna and the Senate in particular gonna end the filibuster. They do not want to be the party that does it. But there's a new shutdown urgency. States have announced aid to cover snap benefits during this this shutdown I was supposed to happen on Saturday. They've been able to extend it out, at least temporarily. John Fetterman is saying Democrats really need to own the shutdown. I mean, we're shutting it down, and Fetterman ripping Schumer for using Americans as leverage because all these Democrats, Chris Coons, you know, congressmen and women, all the the only we know people are hurting, but we're doing it for leverage. It's pretty remarkable, sad, pathetic, and the antithesis of everything they say that they believed it. So we're going to watch that very very closely. You know, there's something. There's going to be something if Donnie wins Marxist Mumdanni in New York City tomorrow, although obviously something dramatic happened Atlas Poling is very credible. Clearly the bottom is dropping out for Mom Donnie, the question is is it too late? And I said, you know, weeks ago when Linda said, well, why doesn't Coomo approached Curtis and they form a coalition that would have been if ten million dollars isn't going to get Curtis out of the race. And he's so angry at Andrew Cmo for, you know, instituting no cash ball in New York. And that was never the answer. I mentioned earlier in the program that Goldman Sacks led by David Solomon, they're going to spend five million dollars in Dallas, Texas for an eight hundred thousand square foot campus there. A half a billion dollars is being spent by Apple. They're spending a ton there. They now more JP Morgan Chase employees in Texas, thousands more than in New York City. And Wall Street South in Florida. Citadel's Ken Griffith, we moved to Florida out of Illinois. They're all going to leave. They're not gonna put up with what Mamdani's offering. You know, this is Mumdani, you know, promising everything is going to be free, free, free, free, free.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 3: We are going to.
Speaker 4: Freeze the rent for more than two million rents stabilized tenants, and use every resource at our disposal to build housing for everyone who needs it. We are going to eliminate them there on every single bus line and make what are currently the lowest buses in the nation move around this city with ease. And we are going to create universal childcare.
Speaker 5: And no cost to parents.
Speaker 3: So New Yorkers can.
Speaker 4: Raise their family in the city they love. Together, New York, We're doing the freezom.
Speaker 5: Together, New York. We're going to make buses.
Speaker 2: Together, New York. We're going to deliver universal.
Speaker 1: Uh. Anyway, Now, let's play mom Donnie hoping to convince wealthy New Yorkers to pay higher taxes.
Speaker 6: Listen, but right now, the top one percent earnings in the city pay forty percent of the city's income taxes, according to the Empire Center for Public Policy. How do you bring these wealthy residents to the table as mayor stop them from saying they're leaving going to Florida because we need that tax revenue to pay for some of the things you're talking about.
Speaker 7: What I have put forward is a vision to make the most expensive city in the United States of America affordable at a time when we have the wealthiest city, it is also one with one and four are living in poverty. And to your point, we have a number of New Yorkers who are doing quite well. The top one percent of New York City earns a million dollars or more a year. And my vision is not one where they leave. It is one where they stay. It is one of yours, in part by showing them that asking them to pay more in taxes would increase even their quality of life.
Speaker 1: All right, joining us now is Steve Moore. We love our friend Steve Moore, probably one of the smartest economists out there, author of the best seller Trump trump Anomics, Inside the American First Plan to revive our economy. Sir, how are you welcome back?
Speaker 5: Good to be with you, Sean.
Speaker 8: A couple of just quick insights. I mean, one is you know there are forty five million people in America today that are on food stamps. I mean, come on, what's wrong with our country that you've got people who are on food stamps. We've got to get people out off of the dole, off of food stamps, off of medicaid, off of free housing, all of this stuff and into the labor for us and getting a paycheck. All the Republicans are saying is, hey, if you're going to get these government programs, you're going to have to You're gonna have to have a job. You're gonna have to be you know, work requirements. This is something like about eighty percent of Americans are in favor of wordless a party, and it just it saddens me that forty five million people are getting free food from the taxpayers. When you played that clip from Mandamie, I was thinking, my gosh, this sounds like Lennon, It sounds like Fidel Castro. I mean, that's exactly what they told people, you know, fifty one hundred years ago, everything's going to be free, and look what happened. So somebody's got to show me, Sean, can you talk to anywhere, literally anywhere in the world, at any time where socialism worked.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 1: I wrote a whole chapter and Live, Free or Die Socialism and its history of failure, any form, any name, any manifestation of it always ends the same way. Unfulfilled promises more poverty than when you started, and you end up sacrificing a larger percentage of your freedom in the name of false security, and I give example after example.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well, so I want to address that issue of what's happened in New York and not just New York.
Speaker 5: By the way, there's a.
Speaker 8: Big election in New Jersey as well. Of course, the two of the three states with the highest taxes in the country our guess what, New York and New Jersey, the third one being California. New York over the people should go go to our website called Vote with your Feet. Got that, and you can click on New York and then any other state Sean. You could click on Arkansas, you could click on West Virginia. You could click on Texas or Utah, right, and it'll show you which way are the moving vans going and guess where they're going out of New York, not in New York. So New York has lost.
Speaker 5: Are you ready for this?
Speaker 8: Two million people on net over the last ten years, two million people they have lost. Now, we did a little study looking at what was the impact in terms of income in that state of New York.
Speaker 5: New York has lost.
Speaker 8: You're not gonna believe this.
Speaker 3: Five hundred billion.
Speaker 8: Dollars of purchasing power in the state because people have moved out, away from high taxes, away from crime, away from the massive budget deficits of these states. And you said it quite correctly, my friend, Where are they going? Number one Florida, Number two Texas, number three Tennessee. They're leaving because they cannot afford to live there and they're not going to pay these confiscatory taxes. So if you put additional taxes like Mandani is talking about in New York City, I'm going to make a prediction to you, Sean on your show. I think Wall Street is gone.
Speaker 5: It's gone.
Speaker 8: It's you were quite correct. A lot of it is left already. I think you're going to see the next financial capital of the country will either be Dallas, Texas or Miami, Florida.
Speaker 1: Well, I think Wall Street South is very real. I mentioned Texas. I mentioned Wall Street south of here in Florida.
Speaker 2: It is very real.
Speaker 1: I know because these financial firms are there now. My guess is the mass exitus that has already begun is only going to get accelerated. And with that these companies, they may have a small presence on Wall Street. Private equity firms, as financial firms, et cetera, investment firms, They may have a small presence that they'll keep in New York, but their major operations are not going to be in New York, and it is not going to be taxed by New York. The one thing I've learned about rich people in the course of my life is they're not stupid. There are a lot of things. There are some that are evil, there are some that are you know, may have a dark side, but most of them are not stupid. They didn't make that money, you know, if they made it, and assuming they're putting aside trust fund brats, I don't really know those people, but I'm just telling you. If people that I know make money, they're going to make a business decision. And whatever the cost of moving is, it's nothing compared to what it would cost them if they stayed there and got taxed to death.
Speaker 8: Well I'll give you an example. I think, as you know, Sean, I originally from Chicagoary.
Speaker 5: I love Chicago.
Speaker 8: I think it's one of the greatest points, was one of the greatest cities in the world. They elected Brandon Johnson, who's a socialist in Chicago, and people have been moving out a mass, and so their deficit has gotten worse and worse, and the head of Citadel well, I'm blank out of his name.
Speaker 5: What's the name of the billionaire from I'm Ken Griffin, Ken Griffin.
Speaker 8: Yeah, when he moved he now lives in Palm Beach.
Speaker 5: And when he moved, one.
Speaker 8: Person, one billionaire. So listen, New Yorkers, listen up, people in New Jersey, New York. One billionaire left out. It put a fifty million dollar hole in the Illinois state budget.
Speaker 2: That's how much they got out of it.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's a multi multi billionaire, and he's moved all his operations, you know, between Palm Beach and Miami, Florida. And I know people that work for all of those New York companies here in the Free State of Florida right now, they work here, and I think they have all been paying very close attention to it. What shocks me is, you know, when this last minute hyper alarmism that has come out about this race, what part of Andrew Cuomo losing the primary didn't wake those people up that Mamdannie was real.
Speaker 8: Well, I mean, look, the problem, quite frankly, is you know Cuomo is an extremely flawed candidate too.
Speaker 5: I mean, I would have our time, if I lived in New York voted for Culomo.
Speaker 8: I mean he's the one who locked down the New York City economy and led to as exodus. So it's not I'm for the Republican in that race if and I think you're right.
Speaker 1: He's the one that started no balance New York, right, right, So it's a long time ago. If they wanted to get to Curtis Lee. We look Curtis Lee with Sez. I don't know who offered him the money, but he says he was offered ten million dollars. You know, I could have told you, because I've known the guy thirty five plus years, that he'd never take money.
Speaker 2: I could have told you that.
Speaker 1: But his passion is law and order and stopping crime in New York and keeping it New Yorker safe. He lives in the subways. I mean, this is this is his whole life's work. And why Cuomo didn't reach out to Cleewah and say, you know, I'll make you a deputy mayor in charge of crime and law and order, and I will back down on this no bailed madness and reimagine the police madness. Because they're both talking almost about the same number of police officers that they'd hire.
Speaker 2: Curtis would hold them accountable to that, but that was on Cuomo.
Speaker 1: As far as I'm concerned to do the reach out, I mean this, first, look, do you think Atlas has had has a very good track record with polling? This is the only pole that had Mumdanni up in single digits, six point six points. It's the only poll that had Cuomo beating Mumdanni head to head. And it only came out this weekend. So you know the argument to me, you know, show me the numbers. Okay, I finally got numbers the weekend before the election that I believe Atlas, for some reason, I don't even know who these people are, have a good track record. So clearly you know this last minute panic has worked. Is it too little, too late? I would argue probably yes.
Speaker 5: Well, you know the saddest part of the whole story, because you've.
Speaker 8: Lived in New York. I've lived I lived there when I was at the Wall Street Journal for ten years. I went back and forth between DC and New York, and at that time and then you know, mid late nineties, was Rudy came in as mayor and you could see day after day after day the change in New York. It became a Liverpool city again. It was thriving again. You had businesses reopening.
Speaker 7: They got rid of the.
Speaker 8: Clime, and they got rid of the graffiti, they got rid of the pan handlers. I mean, it was amazing what one person could do. And essentially what Mandani is going to do is exactly the opposite of everything Rudy did to fix the city.
Speaker 1: Oh, Rudy Giuliani cleaned it up. And you know, I just had it, you know, as somebody you know told me, well, you know, the mayor doesn't have any power.
Speaker 2: I'm like, that's a croc true.
Speaker 1: Exhibit A is Rudy Giuliani as mayor. He cleaned that place up, and it was a mess. I remember growing up and we'd go from Long Island to New York City. We're young teenagers, and I mean you couldn't I mean, I mean remember the Peep Show and you know the strip places and forty second Street. You couldn't walk three feet without being approached by a drug dealer.
Speaker 2: It was insane.
Speaker 1: And if crime was out of control, the murder rate was nearly three thousand and eight, they brought it below three hundred.
Speaker 5: Well chows.
Speaker 8: Leadership matters, doesn't it, And you get him.
Speaker 5: The other thing he did was cut taxes, and guess what, business.
Speaker 8: Has started moving back into the city rather.
Speaker 5: Than out of the city.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, Steve Moore. We appreciate you, man. Thank you eight hundred and nine point one. Seawan, if you want to be a part of the program. Hannity was keeping an eye on Chuck and Nancy and their minions. Jean Hannity, you know, I know there's been a lot of press CBS former New York Times, well, I don't know what she did. Writer editor Barry Weis has moved over there, and somehow they think that, oh, you know, CBS guy dance paramount is going to be more balanced. And apparently she had asked the question of the sixty minute staff, why does the country perceive you as liberal? Well, okay, that was before this interview with President Trump with Nora O'Donnell i walked away saying sixteen minutes, CBS haven't changed an inch. Here's some of the hostile questions. I'm going to play a montage. It was nothing but hostile, gripping hostility. Listen, when I look at.
Speaker 9: DC Now, you can walk down the middle of the street.
Speaker 2: You can have your daughter who's ten years old meet you at the park.
Speaker 7: She's going to be okay, Well, certain, you tell me how big a difference is DC now compared to.
Speaker 2: What it was a year ago.
Speaker 10: I want to ask you about American City in Washington, d C. I think I've been working too hard. I haven't been out and about it.
Speaker 2: I'm not a fair answer.
Speaker 5: You see a more.
Speaker 10: Recently, Americans have been watching videos of ice tackling a young mother, tear gas being used in a Chicago residential neighborhood, and the smashing of car windows. Have some of these raids gone too far?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 11: I think they haven't gone far enough.
Speaker 10: James Comey, John Bolton, Letitia James were all recently indicted. There's a pattern to these names. They're all public figures who have publicly denounced you.
Speaker 3: Is it political retribute?
Speaker 2: No one you know who got indicted. The man you're looking at, I got indicted and I was innocent.
Speaker 10: Did you instruct the Department of Justice to go I'm not in any.
Speaker 7: Way shape or for him.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: Okay, there you go. There's your answer. Unless there's a complete redo I get it. Anyway, don't waste your time. Let's get to our phones. Let's say high to Albert. He's in New Jersey, Albert, we'll watching New Jersey closely. New Jersey is real. It's in play now. It's a long shot. It's a dark blue state. But there are four polls that have at a one point race. And I believe that, you know, the only way Jack Chitdarelli can win is if all of you in New Jersey listening to my voice, Paul, every one of your friends and family members, and you know you've got to get people to go out there. Mikey Cheryl is a disaster. And if you think that your current governor Phil Murphy's great, you're going to get worse than that with Mikey Cheryl. Anyway, you got a shot in New Jersey tomorrow. I wish I wish you all the best. It's definitely in play. Don't let anyone convince you not to vote. And if you're in line tomorrow, and you know, if you're in line before the polls close, you get to vote. What time are the post close in New Jersey? I think eight o'clock tomorrow, New York nine o'clock just as I come on the air tomorrow night. Anyway, what's up, Albert, How are you well?
Speaker 9: A couple of things. I'm from Jersey. Its most of my life here. I'm a trained chef that I've been around the world. The thing about Jersey is it's not as deep a boot state as you.
Speaker 7: Think it is.
Speaker 9: Northern part of the state is, the southern part of the state is as as right as you could possibly pay. Our unfortunate part about it is that you have that sanctuary city stuff worked against us and the last election because we have all these people and we don't have verification of voters IDs, which is to me, is insane that we don't have that. I don't know why we shouldn't have it throughout the United States.
Speaker 1: What then was the Passaic County one of the counties. The local town council voted not to put cameras on a mail in ballots. I'm like, that is insane. If we don't have voter integrity, I mean both sides, Republicans and Democrats, have complained about it. So make elections fare and that means voter IDs, signature verification, chain of custody controls where yeah, those early ballots are monitored twenty four to seven online. Any person in any state should be able to look at them anytime they want, so nobody can go in there and mess with them. Then you want updated voter rolls. And on top of it, you need partisan observers watching the vote, voting all day, in the vote, counting all night.
Speaker 2: Listen, New Jersey, you got a shot.
Speaker 1: This may be your last shot because Mamdani wins and Mikey Cheryl wins. I don't know if New Jersey can recover. I mean the damage that has been done. The budget nearly doubled. You're forty ninth out of fifty in terms of taxes in the country. You want to live that way, you go right ahead. I want no part of it myself, but you have a chance to stop. You have a chance, and my tell everybody, all of you in New Jersey. We have a big listening audience in New Jersey. Tell everybody you know to vote. Everybody, get out.
Speaker 2: This is in play. This is real.
Speaker 1: It's tough, but it's in play anyway. Appreciate the call out, but good luck tomorrow, man. I'm hoping for the best for our friends in New Jersey. Let's say hide to Carol and Maryland. Carol, you're on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 11: Hi, oh, Hi, Florida, Man, I wish I was there. I'm in the old state of Maryland. Anyway. I've caught about my son. He's one of these TSA agents. It's going to work every day and not being paid, and it's getting rough. It wasn't too hard at the beginning, but we thought it would be over real fast. But it just keeps going on and on and on. Is there Do you think there's any end inside? Or is he just going to have to keep going to work every day without pay? And that happened as much as I can hand.
Speaker 1: I think after tomorrow, I think that it's I think the government will begin the process of opening credit to the Trump administration, you know, Snap Benefits was supposed to expire on Saturday. The President, you know, figured out a way to keep you know, the payments going in the short term. I don't I don't want to have to come on the air and beg all of you to go to your local food bank, although it's a nice thing to do on a regular basis anyway, But if that happens, if you can afford it. Your food banks are going to be overrun, overrun.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I I've been saving money for a car. I drive an old two thousand five Chevy now, but aside for a new car. But I'm giving that getting through this mess.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Carol, I appreciate it, but you know, I feel sorry for people like your So we need them. We need our air traffic controllers back, and we need you know critical. You know, we need our military to get paid. They're getting paid now because of the generosity of one donor, you know, temporarily till they get paid back.
Speaker 2: But I'm just telling you we really need it.
Speaker 1: So appreciate the call back to our phones upstate New York.
Speaker 3: I am they thank you for taking my call, and thank you for everything you do. And I would like to say a few things about the election in New York City, where I lived most of my adult life, and there is no better place that I love more. And that is how New Yorkers feel about New York. I know why you left. The last time I was there a couple of years ago. I have seen what happened. But here is what I want to say. So the first point is I agree with Mayor Giuliani, and also about the polls not really being indicative. And I agree with Linda about Curtis Leewa being able to pull out the selection at the last minute, but for that to happen. Last week, I read that eight percent of Democrats registered Democrats were coming out, but only five percent of registered Republicans. Everyone who is in the sound of my voice and your voice and anyone else's voice who understands that curtiously when the city desperately needs them, if they're in New York, don't sit home. It was the same problem. The Trump campaign had the same problem with a lot of people supporting Trump even going to the rallies, but they weren't coming out to vote, and they had to make a huge push to get those people actually out to the polls. Don't sit home and tell everyone you know to get out there to the polls. And if you're not in the city and you have relatives in the city or friends in the city, get on the phone, get onto email, get onto tech, and tell them to get out to the polls. It's not election day until tomorrow. And if there's anyone who ever deserves to be mayor of New York more than Curtis Lewa. I don't know who it is. And if there's anyone that the city needed more than he, I don't know who it is. We have to have Curtis Blewa, and I believe it is possible. Now the other candidates, Mom Domic, I'll say Clomo first. Clomo is a broken man. I've always felt a certain regarded him as a certain feeling of poignancy because I don't think he ever had a chance to become a full person in his father's shadow. He now is without a job. Job security matters to him. He's not an un materialistic person, and this is the only place he had to try to go. He told us in New York State a few years ago, if you're not a liberal, you're not a New Yorker. Well, if you vote for Mondani or Clomo, you're not a New Yorker and not a New York City person. He gave us Tathy Hochel, who is he caused the problem? All the problems need to be cleared up now in the city. He gave Kathy Hochel, who has been a disaster as a governor. And in top of everything else, we are a wrongful death law in New York State. That was the first longful death law ever passed in the country. But it's over one hundred years old. It's antiquated, and it's not fair, and the legislators have been trying to pass a new one that is that is a better one for a long time now. Cassi Hochel won't sign it. If she signed it, and the statute of limitation works were, you know, were in place in a way that would involve Clomo, can you imagine what would happen to him over those fifteen thousand people who died in nursing homes. So Cuomo, no, he should drop out. It's Cuomo who should be dropping out and throwing his help to Fleiwa And Aswoarman Dommy, he's not even a New Yorker and appears first people who are voting for him are not even New Yorkers. On top of which, from what I see on I think he's going to have a very very rough time that he's not expecting in the next couple of years. He's been able to coast so far on a smile and a beard, but when you really looked at him, you can see what he is and he's bad news. And again, everyone who knows anyone in New York, no matter where you are in the country, in the world, call anyone you know in New York and make sure they get to the polls tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Well, I can't say it any better. I will tell you that, particularly in New New Jersey, but I'm going to add New York City and I'll add Virginia. We are huge underdogs going into tomorrow, but particularly in New Jersey, Tomorrow is going to be a turnout day election. If you don't OVERWHI, I probably will have a very good idea if we have a shot. By the time this show starts tomorrow at three pm, I will know what the turnout numbers are and if we're getting near the record turnout that we will need for Jack Chidarelli in red areas in New Jersey, you have to turn out. You have to get your friends to turn out, your family to turn out, your coworkers to turn out. It's a turnout election. That's what's going to make the difference. But I appreciate it. Same in New York City is you know, we can shock the world, but New Jersey's you know, the one we have the best shot. At my humble opinion, I'm not Pollyannas with his audience, I tell you the truth. Eight hundred nine four one show is a number you want to be a part of the program. All right, Election Eve edition of Hannity Tonight, nine Easton on the Fox News Channel. Please set you DVR. Matt Towery and Robert Kaheley. We'll look at the poll numbers. Stephen Miller tonight, Piers Morgan tonight, Curtis Lee with Jack Chitarelli, Jason Miaris, Lawrence Jones. Vote out and vote, especially in New Jersey and especially for Mars in Virginia. Anyway, that's all the time we have left. Thanks for being with us, Thank you for making this show possible. Our Election Eve Show, nine Easton Tonight's see you them back here tomorrow.