Speaker 1: The volume. Good morning, Happy Thursdays, five to twenty in the morning, your favorite sports show, brought to you Bob boost Mobile. You know the vibes. Everybody pulled up for work this morning. We got moved, we got team, we got Bishop Felas.
Speaker 2: Good morning. Are y'all doing bro? So bro, Yeah, I'm.
Speaker 1: Waiting for this all basketball season baby game day. Yeah, tonight's the night game one the NBA Finals. Any had the Pacers take on the Oklahoma City Thunder live and Okay, see tonight It's been a healthy year, man, but we finally here. Man, how we feeling I know, Bishop, one of your eight teams made it.
Speaker 2: I know you're feeling good. You hit the lottery a couple of times this year.
Speaker 3: I mean I was three for four in the final four. So I mean we're gonna probably win by twenty tonight.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, we're gonna get your predictions. See, I ain't eve gonna start there. We're gonna start with some positive vibes. I want to ask out this question. Yeah, we don't like the negativity in the morning, I got I got this fit on.
Speaker 2: We ain't losing.
Speaker 1: What were this fit I've been You know what I'm saying these as before it's beginning to all w so we bring our loose night because I'm ana burning ship. But hey, before we even get to the finals, I've been seeing a lot of you know what I'm saying, trade rumors. I want to ask both of y'all this in particular, you think with the second apron affected salary caps so much that teams are just like going two.
Speaker 2: Or three year all in and then just swapping everything out.
Speaker 1: So I've seen Jalen Brown reportedly on the trading block saying that TODYO is definitely interested. It's a lot of key pieces that normally would be like corner songs and franchises that are rumor to be moved around this summer.
Speaker 4: Brom and trying to pay all that money, bro, get you for a couple of years, get everything we can get that move on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that tax is gonna be crazy for some of them teams though, So like you said that second apron, I'm cool, I'm paying that much money in tax and obviously your window probably shrump like you was gonna mean, y'all was gonna be a championship contender. Y'all got a championship and plus for Boston they got a whole new ownership. Yeah, so maybe they definitely might not be trying to spend that much money on the team, especially with j T getting hurt.
Speaker 1: Most definitely look at it be here like last year, both the teams and conference finals. You know what I'm saying, probably gonna be this matter one already is second rumor to be man, it's really about what you can do this year and maybe next year because we ain't even seen it next year from the teams from conference finals.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I mean it is what it is, Bro. I think everybody should just stay where they at.
Speaker 2: You don't like that moving around.
Speaker 1: The money It is ain't about the teams or nothing. Chemistry is a money thing, Bro. The boys is getting too much money now, Bro, and the tax is too high for a lot of crazy deals. Bron, I can't we can't.
Speaker 2: Afford this, man.
Speaker 1: The Supermax is gonna be basically what half a half NBA GA is like three eighty five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you keep going by the time time to get paid, Bro. The NBA right now, Jason Turtle, Yep, Damn.
Speaker 3: Three eighty five is a lot. That's a lot of honest ship is a lot. But then three eighty five is wild.
Speaker 2: And you know what's crazy.
Speaker 1: I know to regular people like myself and average fans, like that's a lot of money, But when you really look at it, it's just a portion.
Speaker 2: No, for sure, the salary cap should go up.
Speaker 1: I mean, like all these things should increase because the owners is getting crazy money off this paying salaries.
Speaker 2: If you could pay somebody three hundred million, just imagine what you mean exactly.
Speaker 3: And that's just one, that's just one.
Speaker 2: I got a whole organization. I got a whole salary. We are fighting, fight, a good fight.
Speaker 1: While we recorded that shout out to the game, I wanted to kill that fly like the news reporter.
Speaker 2: Got for real. Bro.
Speaker 1: I always think about him. And at one passer who was getting interviewed, he said, back up off.
Speaker 2: Back there we go that we that we in the morning.
Speaker 5: We would get a little technical talk about the money, talking about that move.
Speaker 3: I always go through these contract I want to Okay, So Jayalen Brown is up there.
Speaker 1: Remember he set the market year before they won, and JT set the mark after they want but bored them.
Speaker 2: Sally is crazy boy, shout tato.
Speaker 5: It's a lot of money, man, I'm happy for all these young fellas. Man, all these young guys getting all this money.
Speaker 2: Man, look at Trey Young, right, there's mad at Scotty Barns, Scottie bar Is getting that paper. I was never mad.
Speaker 1: Congratulations brother. Hey look at twenty two. It's Hill from Fran's getting back to don't sleep.
Speaker 2: You get that money.
Speaker 1: But he I re signed that check. I remember was up the pool and you know what, he has done everything to fulfill that contract. I don't care if I don't do ship for the next four years. He is to feel every time of the contract. Shout to them, bro, that is that.
Speaker 3: You don't getting that type of chicken.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because I couldn't imagine man being Trey Young in Atlanta. I'm glad they like got families and ship and like they really good people, because what about twenty six, I was about twenty six in Atlanta with three.
Speaker 2: Hundred million.
Speaker 5: Shout on the way, or even like twenty if I was being out of Bay you thinking that much money. And I'm glad they're just like real humbling, grounded people. I mean, I probably be doing the same stuff because you care about ball. But Stefan digs me what two point.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's easy.
Speaker 3: You think you could have dated a celebrity girl.
Speaker 5: No, No, I'm talking about party. Yeah, like vibes, three of them calling me daddy pull say my name, my name Desney Child for sure. Yes, I want all three flavors to Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Big zig all right, man early, all right?
Speaker 1: Mike Jones, who that's funny, which I think about allowed on the podcast again complaining about not getting at shoe deal from Adidas. Uh, nobody's trying to wear a no allowed shoe. It's very simple answer. You can be the greatest tricks of all time. You're not Michael Johnson.
Speaker 3: Bro, you be trying too hard.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 5: Bro, you athlete back though, Mike you writing that up there? You only see him once every four years, like and you annoying?
Speaker 2: Yeah, when we do see being annoying, Just be cool.
Speaker 3: Bro, and you a phenomenal, phenomenal athlete.
Speaker 2: You're amazing. Bro, your life is wonderful. I mean, who dream to get the shoot deal?
Speaker 1: But if you think it's just that simple, bro, it's a lot of athletes and a lot of different sports that don't have a shoe deal.
Speaker 2: That's way more visible and way more polarized.
Speaker 3: Start doing cool ship on the internet, though, make yourself like a personal person, yourself better yea.
Speaker 5: Bro, wow your team him like again, most of his branding is more like from hating on other people. Like if you want to shoot like you should for real, Like if you want to shoot it like I do. Hookah, I'm wearing them right now, shouts the hookah and the team for sending us on.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: I tell you brown and blue one today my boy like black annoy out.
Speaker 2: Baby.
Speaker 5: If I notice y'all don't know what I were here, I obviously just thought the hoodie is I have a pin here?
Speaker 2: All the type of I used to love the old boy they used to have. Ah.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's the way you do it, all right, man, Molly. In the supership, I was arguing with my dogs. You take ty Ree pulling mellow pats get better or worse?
Speaker 2: Worse? Shot?
Speaker 1: If you mean this team without Tyree's boy, we are not that great, uh falling out, Blocks says when Pacers end up winning the finals, would be the biggest small market team to win.
Speaker 2: But it's a Boats, but still hold that title.
Speaker 5: I think the Bucks because we have we're a small market, but we have really big events every year, Final four come here.
Speaker 2: We're a bigger city.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we had a super Bowl.
Speaker 2: National Championship.
Speaker 5: Yeah, We're not really a small city. Our market is small, but it's a bigger city. It's one of the top It was like top fifteen bigger cities in the national.
Speaker 1: So people don't come here to have fun, but they come here for businesses, always business going on show Man First Things First, Patients and Thunder first reached their second finals, who were just winning, like this win me more to uh.
Speaker 2: It would probably mean more to s G.
Speaker 5: A and the Oklahoma City Thunder because he's the m v p H right, so arguably the best player in the league, and then their team been the best team in the league.
Speaker 2: So I think it probably means more to them. It's like a higher expectation.
Speaker 5: I think the Pacers, even though they're a really good team, I think they just kind of thrilled to be here. Like I think the city is just amazed that they was able to get here, Like damn, because we had no expectation for the Pacers that the way they start the year at all. We were like, man, it's over. They had it was a Cinderella run. Last year because you know, they bounced back, made this run. But to be honest, living here, we're just happy at hell that they.
Speaker 3: In the finalsati their butler bro.
Speaker 4: Equal since just because they both don't got one. You know what I'm saying, If you get one, it's just gonna be crazy.
Speaker 3: I just think to me, it's gonna mean more for the Pacers because of Tyres. I mean because just like not to double down on it. Yeah, I know we speak on that a lot, but I mean it's like you're supposed to win, That's.
Speaker 1: What That's why I said it mean more because it's like the number one team, and yeah, it's if you.
Speaker 2: Lose to this, like this team is Cinderella team that wasn't supposed to be.
Speaker 4: Both because it's almost like they count the Pacers out for real when they we're gonna be lit, but we already counted out.
Speaker 2: We're the only person to all the media people who picked us, Bro, I love it that way. We said we're gonna get swept. That's what I mean. So it mean more like if you lose this it was written for, okay, see to win. If we lose, it's okay.
Speaker 3: Don't act like they better because.
Speaker 2: He does.
Speaker 3: He talks, but you know it's like, yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Kind of like the way talk ship. It's like a subliminal like he wears overrated shirts. You know, he come in be like it's cool like the chokes signed Pauls.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah he do.
Speaker 5: It's like a subtle it ain't it ain't overbearing like and don't even really talk ship.
Speaker 2: He just be him. He just be popping ship like they said we was gonna get swept, got him out of here.
Speaker 3: It's the vibes. Yeah he if he won't, he already told you if he wants a championship, but do some ship like how we did. Bro, he dropping his pants.
Speaker 2: Bro, he's from the neighborhood. Bro, where is from? He like from okay ye to school. Yeah. He was always say but you know like they probably from a suburban area.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know what I mean. And it's just a different vibe. And he talked about it. He was like this dad that the biggestity he lived in type ship. That's like he was always cool with being in a small marker because how he grew up. But y'all shout out to the listen. He doing recapture every round. Bro, he talking his ship suddenly, Bro in facts. But I'm just saying, if he wins, y'all. I told you before, Bro, that is gonna I don't even know.
Speaker 2: Bro. When we win this ship, Bro, it's gonna get different. Bro.
Speaker 5: If the Pacers the Placers win the chip, Bro, it's gonna be a huge disappointment for Okay, see because the year they had m v P to all NBA players, Yeah, m v P defensive players all across the board, making the first team, second team, all this ship, they got all these accolades. If they lose, Bro, that's a disappointed.
Speaker 2: By It's good we're trying to blow him up.
Speaker 5: They ain't gonna say nothing about the pace of Placers lose. They're gonna be like, they gotta run that team back next year, best team we ever had Pacer history. They okay, see lose Jaylen Williams is not that good or whoever Homerom has to get in the weight room.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like they're gonna be like, yeah, the perfect They're not gonna tall easier from then. But I'm saying they ain't gonna say Pacers go get nobody. This is in a perfect spot. Bro, lose no matter what.
Speaker 5: They don't need nobody. But what do the Pacers need to get better? They just got to continue, you know, to grow at Yeah, right right there. They made the easy Commis Finals championship team.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: So they're not gonna say nextep. They knew in the championship next year, that's not that's thunder.
Speaker 5: They're gonna they're gonna pick them apart with all those accolades everybody got this year.
Speaker 3: I mean, since we here, do y'all think that'll really hurt they team if they lose though, like Brona do.
Speaker 2: Like the Knicks, Bro picked them.
Speaker 5: They're not gonna fire the coaching them, but they're definitely gone, we need another piece.
Speaker 2: They're gonna what we thought they're gonna do.
Speaker 1: Like you said, Bro, it's a copycat league. When we win this ship, they're gonna be like, Okay, you don't need a whole bunch of stars. You need one person to run you offense, and one person the Royal team and everybody else just be available to play.
Speaker 2: We got death that we can win. It literally is a copycat league for sure.
Speaker 5: Literally, when you start talking about training the whole Niggs roster when you just made the Eastern Commerce Finals because the way Indiana played.
Speaker 2: The champions from last year bro insane.
Speaker 5: True, But you know why Indiana MAKEE teams look bad because if you go look at their payroll, you'd be like, they ain't paying nobody ship. Really, I shouldn't say ship because I mean they're all making really good money compared to other teams, Like Bridges compared to Andrew Nimhar compared to Nee Smith and he getting the same production basically in the game, you would be like, what the hell?
Speaker 2: Like, I think Smith may be making eleven twelve million, Bridges do what Nee Smith did that one game when he hit five threes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, anybody else? For a contract with the Pacers.
Speaker 2: Miles Miles its chicken.
Speaker 1: Getting ownership said, they said, we'll go into the We're going to the tax for this time.
Speaker 2: He's getting paid. Get paid.
Speaker 1: They made because you'll keep the team together, because I know they were talking about possibly maybe having to move Obie to pay Miles or making another move. I don't know we're gonna do a ben Ic Matheren. I don't know if he's getting extension or not. I don't know if they are. I want to move on with him. I don't know what rick on, but that's really what the boys doubt. So the person we really got to play his miles.
Speaker 2: I do not want to let him go. You know, I don't either.
Speaker 5: You know, if they gatta let somebody stand under the tax. The only person that they really could let go is like TJ McConnell, even though he's like he's Indiana through and through. He's like an Indian, like, he's probably gonna when they do the players come back and how they go crazy for TJ Mcconnald's gonna.
Speaker 1: Yeah, TJ McConnell being the basketball Pat McAfee for sure, I could see him going outwhere because t J chill. But he got a lot of personality too. I could see him doing that. Yeah, but he gonna work for the Pacers forever. Second the league in pay roll, Yeah, your Hawks pay way more money than us, some players.
Speaker 2: Remember Hawks. Let me see who twenty one Brooklyn they paying some chicken over there. Told boy they I don't know what we're paying something. We ain't got no New Orleans up there. Look at all the.
Speaker 3: Players in that team.
Speaker 2: Bro was paying all that money.
Speaker 1: Tray in the bag, right, Try yeah, Murphy, Try Murphy, the John Ty Murray uh Giont had to pay off half of Brandon Ingram's contract because he got traded late in the season.
Speaker 2: C J paying all this money.
Speaker 3: We gotta win some games Minnesota, I mean Phoenix, Phoenix being won as five list.
Speaker 2: You know, Finnish got three from spending too much chicken for this, so imagine that what what what New York pay? Where were they a.
Speaker 5: Payroll New York or so imagine losing to being the fourth pay it lose to the twenty second.
Speaker 2: We gotta take some ship up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, now I feeling yeah, bro, they got break consider we break ship down on this show.
Speaker 5: Yeah okay, see okay, see twenty five. But they got okay, see twenty five. They got so many young players, so getting it's gonna change a little bit when Jaylen Williams get jailor Williams and Check get paid, So it's changed. But obviously hear now, yeah, they making it as far as the twenty fifth Pyro, it's amazing. But for New York to lose to you guys in the twenty second, like they probably like, yeah, we gotta get dumber like Milwaukee.
Speaker 2: Shit at six we be payrolls.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you gotta dumb the team down, Milwaukee, gotta dumb the team down. It's too much money. Gett pasidt let low Pez go God, let damn Bobby Porters go like yeah, and the Clippers, my lord Clippers, y'all.
Speaker 3: Know who over there.
Speaker 2: It ain't money anything. Mama don't care about. Number one for Sam quaky legend, Yeah, run it up. And he had for a new bag. Yeah, I love that for old school he gets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, boy, that is crazy man, Like you said that business. Basketball is more important than anything.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 1: But while we're here though, that twenty twelve team. You know what I'm saying last time, okay, see went to the finals only time.
Speaker 2: Brother. I know this is probably obvious answer, but stacktyse two.
Speaker 1: Teams up were getting dubbed who twenty twelve and it's in his team okay, see yeah.
Speaker 2: It was only litter. I had to read it now.
Speaker 1: I mean, I see people playing with this conversation, but it is as a quick.
Speaker 2: One, bro. Okay, See twenty twelve is too much, yes, sir, too much.
Speaker 1: They lost to Lebron James, Dwayne Wade, Chris Body. Yeah, that's a that's a crazy team too much.
Speaker 3: Was different. Yeah he was, But I'm saying though, like James Harden, Yeah, it's too much.
Speaker 2: Too bad team. That's sweet. That's one of the great spirit.
Speaker 5: That's one of the greatest teams ever assembled. They just ran the They just ran in the brond bro and it was it was it was a symbol organically like it was through the draft. All these players were drafted there. That's one of the that's the greatest draft. What was it, four years in Row, three years in Roy. That's the best three years ever in a draft process. Still trapping, get Katie and the next year they got rushed and they got James and Search.
Speaker 3: He did that with a whole different vibe though, like this is a whole different team than them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's he relocated a team and they got a crack there. No, he did it again.
Speaker 3: A different roster, did it again, but.
Speaker 5: Never sappreciated again. Is that the best three draft picks back to back to back? Anybody ever done anything better?
Speaker 2: Not due to their career. I mean, that's the best. Said it was good.
Speaker 5: No, it's no, you don't get You drafted three VP and Row. That's crazy. You drafted three Nobody else, he's he has to go down the best.
Speaker 2: Up. It's crazy. That's crazy that the age is up there to he ain't never drafted three actually made bad draft picks he made, he made we're talking about the draft.
Speaker 1: Made great trade is a great finessor Son get that job. Actually he only made one great trade. Look to give to he traded Thomas and he traded KG and.
Speaker 3: Real that's too too fair ones.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but that's put a better up a great that's a good track. But other than that, and then he finessed Brooklyn out of all them picks.
Speaker 3: Brok Wow and bro the piece.
Speaker 2: Get cool hundred one hundred forty five. You can definitely have them right now. You was on that roster. Sh Ship, get a bottle, Joe.
Speaker 5: That's crazy, that's what because I see a person talk to me crazy the other day, talk about you said, y'all bet Brooklyn and Joe's I said, literally Joe was the best player on their team, and they was get a ball to Joe and washing the fuck out.
Speaker 2: Jay said, y'all know who the best player on this locker?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Given the ball to Joe. I want here ship. She was the part of that was like he was he was literally just fly on the wall. You were much younger than the niggas was forty. I was twenty for real, and you young in at least he's trying to figure out how it's supposed to go.
Speaker 5: He's like, this is what they are, right, that's the worst being the youngest player on the team and you got a whole bunch of dudes that's been the league for eight ten plus years.
Speaker 2: Man, you never, you never.
Speaker 5: Everything you do is that that ship, like that ship, like you want that move like that ship ain't gonna work work.
Speaker 1: Real stories though, stopping I got here, Man, you think you're gonna get that shot off in the game, get that ship out of here getting shot.
Speaker 3: I realized, though, you know what's funny, y'all my whole niggas that.
Speaker 2: I ain't done.
Speaker 5: Like I tell him that might work, that ain't gonna work. The nigga don't matter what I did. They said it will gonna work, it ain't gonna work.
Speaker 2: It was a lock of kg. I know that was probably hilarious, like a daily basis bro one of the best team that you ever had.
Speaker 3: But he's crazy.
Speaker 2: Everything he do on the court, he do that ship for real. Practice what he tells Jason Collins, the good dudes, my teammate too. We here run the story. Move now he was on the plane. It's homing. Laugh. Let's come from trying to everybody like we get some whole on here. Man, we're good to go. Man, we get a good everybody was done with their marriages and stuff because we.
Speaker 7: Got you too boor to worry about it. We're gonna figures along said, that's.
Speaker 2: Crazy, shouts the game your man, real teammate. Everybody's including nobody's left out love for you. One of those. Oh man, that's hilarious. All right, you know how the man.
Speaker 5: The NBA Finals are here, fellers, and this is show last chance so we can play some bets on these games.
Speaker 2: Man, Draft Kings.
Speaker 5: You know that's our betting sponsor and the official betting sponsor for the NBA.
Speaker 2: For sure. We ready to tap in. Man, what you got for me?
Speaker 3: That fire to get three hundred dollars in bonus?
Speaker 1: Best, Man, five dollars, get you three hundred dollars in bonus. Best if your bet wins.
Speaker 3: I'm taking with that bet, I'm taking the Okahoma City thuderd smack the Pacers this year.
Speaker 2: Come on, you know what I'm I'm using that bonus bed to put it in for my eighty A the Pacers.
Speaker 1: You're gonna get this crown just like Draft Kings says, and listen, this is special for first time betters on Draft Kings. Five dollars get you three hundred dollars in bonus best if your bet wins.
Speaker 3: Don't miss your last chance to bet on the NBA season. Download Draft Kings. Put in promo cod Club five twenty.
Speaker 2: That's again, promo Code Club five twenty.
Speaker 5: Fellers, Yeah, laughing at me, But hey, if you bet that five dollars and you get three hundred dollars back on that bonus bet for show.
Speaker 2: Only on Draft Kings, the crowd is yours.
Speaker 8: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler in New York called eight seven seven eight hoping wire text oping y at four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for a problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of booth hillk is Cinnamon Resorting Kansas twenty one on over agent Eligibility varies by jurisdiction void and Ontario. Bet must win to receive reward minimum minus five hundred odds required. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. In four additional terms and responsible gaming resources see DKNNG, dot Co, slash Audio.
Speaker 2: Oh who Dreams and super chat said, what's up?
Speaker 1: Fellas based on Shag's movement patterns with y'all consider him and Mony day Kobe also who will win a one v one series out of Jeff and mook.
Speaker 2: Ah right now? Mook probably get me now. I can't barely walk right now, man, I rolled my ankle.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I probably can't move even cook Ah, damn. You gotta make you a Honka athlete.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. You gotta tap in? Yeah, Hoka?
Speaker 5: You walking around some Hoka your uncle for better promo code used Clox. I don't know what's gonna get you use it. That's that's for draftings all the hook Mobile. This is brought to you by Boost Mobile.
Speaker 1: Get twenty five cents off twenty five dollars now since it's twenty five not gonna come to rest twenty five dollars a month.
Speaker 2: First three?
Speaker 5: What's the first three months fifteen dollars, Yes, sir, first three months fifteen dollars money. You know the g nationwide? Man, tap in a boost mobile. I know we're just doing it in the middle of the show, but tap in a boost mobile.
Speaker 1: Man, Come on Macie to sign behind us power box vibes for show.
Speaker 2: He's right, all right, O man, niggas is crazy. Shout to KG. Man called the punish, no bro, no move it on, No man. Shouts to Local and super check, he said.
Speaker 1: Question Jeffrey Parker South, the words say, who has the most frustrating team to play against? What made that team so tough? With some teams that annoyed y all? Y'all had to play against? Uh?
Speaker 2: That was really it?
Speaker 5: The wordy me, Bron, I mean brow Miami was a good team, but I mean I don't think that really annoyed me. It was like fun competing against them. But it's like you were you had no chance. When KG I mean KD you know, went to the Wars, it was likely it was over with You knew you were about to win.
Speaker 1: These two dudes laughing. That's the best part about We just gotta move on.
Speaker 9: It did happen, yeah, laughing, j was one of the coolest dude, cool cool people man j C.
Speaker 1: All right, body Battle super Chest Ship was had in five twenty. Huge boxing fans'll being back, Actually, Crawford now they love boxing up here at the show. Yeah, we're gonna be there, c G.
Speaker 2: We need, we need to play.
Speaker 5: I swear I'll do behind the scenes coverage. You know, I'm a buve Crawford fan.
Speaker 3: Is he gonna beat the ship out of Canelo?
Speaker 5: No, You're not gonna beat the ship out of Canelo. But it should be a good fight Canelo Raw.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's gonna beat Canelo. I'm gonna say Canelo Raw and he going up and wait though, Like.
Speaker 5: I know, everybody gonna root for the you know we're gonna root for the brother, but like, hey, Canelo, he liked that one, the one Canelo won the top top boxing all time for show.
Speaker 2: In front of some ship too. Yeah. Hello, ain't no joke.
Speaker 5: When you fight Floyd the Youngster and your career don't crumble.
Speaker 2: You still keep getting millions. You you like that. Most people that fight Floyd after that they crumble.
Speaker 5: The ship done. Yeah he didn't went up four hundred million. I bet he getting a hundred something from this fight for sure.
Speaker 1: That he got to man Friday, September twelveth Si geek tap hell, we're gonna pull up.
Speaker 2: Should be a hell of a fight for sure.
Speaker 5: Good question. I know Tang Davison them fighting again. I think they fight in August. August sixteenth. I think him Roach, I think they're running it back.
Speaker 2: Got the rematch official. Yeah, so if he don't wolof him this time, what that means mm hmm.
Speaker 5: And somebody else fighting on the sixteenth Lopez and Haney, a female pez under card on this fight.
Speaker 2: Nah, it's two different joints. So who you're gonna watch?
Speaker 1: He got a whooped he got If you asked me what I want to watch, I'm going to watch throughout that Davids.
Speaker 5: You're going watching Tang Davison Roach versus instead of female Lopez and Haney.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that'sching, that's the type of any boring a little bit. Yeah, Haney is born and this first fight was really good, so I'm really looking forward to it. Was very interesting, very interesting that the Turkish dude put that fight.
Speaker 5: He putting it on for Hani and them. He put it on the same day as Davis in the fight. So it is very interesting. See who the bigger fighters is very interesting.
Speaker 1: You're gonna make the fans make a decision. Somebody gonna be upset by how it goes. But it should be two good fights for sure, all right. J Burr shout to Jay Burrs, be.
Speaker 2: Hearing, patious when the ship can we get the edge that remixed with the boy maybe last?
Speaker 3: No last?
Speaker 1: But I got you though, bro, I got you for sure, all right, looks Troy said from mister Salem. Shoutut to tig Mo, DJ be hear and the freaking mic waiting. Need to retire your number already. Shout out to Trey, appreciate your game about Wake tap in.
Speaker 2: Man, Wake don't talk to me man, it's actually crazy. The best players. Yeah, I'm I'm too too real. You got you gotta be weird. Dunky is weird.
Speaker 5: I'm saying you gotta like be weird that way for its so you gotta do. You can't beat me. You can't act like me because I just tell the truth. I'm like, I can't help it.
Speaker 2: You ain't.
Speaker 3: I don't think you really said nothing.
Speaker 2: I don't say nothing, but the whole journey. If you wanted them to for.
Speaker 5: Real, Yeah, but I can't. I don't know nobody at that school, So you can't go up there and be like.
Speaker 2: Yo, you remember me. I feel I can tell you right now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can't just walk up there and like one of my guys, Coach Music is back on the staff. I'm not sure if her assistant culture or what he does, but he always hit me up and just talk, you know, ball and ship.
Speaker 2: But it's just different, like.
Speaker 1: Come on, make it right, tap in, we get it right. I was overwaked the year I left Somebody War zero. I'm like, nigga just made all American. Damn what I gotta do around this? And when I got there, you couldn't even bro. You couldn't even get number one when I first got there, and that was Justin Gray. That was his number, and no offense to J.
Speaker 2: Gray.
Speaker 5: I like, J Gray, you a good dude, and here a college coach. But I was just like, damn, we can't even get number one. I get it, Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I can't get number one. They're like, nah, that's Justin Grey.
Speaker 3: So but that's like it seemed like it's order though. Ship. If I came in out with just a fucking all American trick, the same that mau like me touch this fact.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know it maybe different regimes and coaches and stuff, but still, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Respect, You can wear it here.
Speaker 1: I don't care. It's a number. Who care for my white tapping? Let's make it right for show. R T Cozy in the super Chests said, Jeff, you got a pocket for senting a C better than Zoe. I ain't say it was better Bulls when number one to eat before got hurt. They barely make it playing with a C. All love THO L O L when the Boys were number one.
Speaker 5: The East, but that may be like the second season. It was like ten games in, but it was quick. But I ain't say you it was better. So they do the same thing. Your god, listen, that's what That's why you got two ears and one mouth. God listen, this nigga will be seventy five.
Speaker 2: So I'm just telling you.
Speaker 1: Bro said he was better for sure, all right right right in the super chat said Old City or No City. Okay, seeing Indy play the same, but when two teams are like the ones, a better score is gonna win. We got bucket gets for real, Indy, I d K. I'm not too sure about that. You have one bucket getter for sure, that's in s G A, and Jaylen Williams is solid. But Pascal Siakam scores better than Jaylen Williams. Now, Tyry isn't the biggest score, but he generates enough offense, you know what I'm saying to kind of help counteract with SGA.
Speaker 2: So we'll see.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be a good series. Man, I hate when people do all this. Who can score?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 2: Jaylen Bronson just was averaging thirty. Man lost he lost, Bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I've seen two people get eighty and they lost, Bro. Nothing else scares me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Bro, it's gonna be a good series. Now, the thing that's gonna be the real kicker is the defense. Can the Pacers defense hold up like it's been holding up. That's what scares me about because they defense travels all the time.
Speaker 1: If somebody and if somebody having a bad night, somebody's gonna come off the bitch and play crackhead defense for fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: Hit a couple threes and changed the game.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you'll have a kid like Wiggins come in and just kind of changed my memo game. He got that kind of capability. But like that's the biggest thing. It's gonna be the defensive end the offense. Like obviously we know they can score. SGA gonna get thirty, but can he can they make it tough for everybody else? And the Pacers weren't known for defense, but this past this postseason, they've been a really good defensive team.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm very interested to see the matchups. We try to throw a SGA for show. All right, Robbie Robbins the Super Chat more than y'all, big fan of the show, said the NBA l t T is over, but we still got esb hen curn up. What player had Satisfai Will Tour, Tony Parker and Charlotte, Shack and Boston and Paul Pierce in Brooklyn.
Speaker 2: Paul Pierce played in the Clippers.
Speaker 3: My boy, Paul Pierce Faidwell is more memorable all because of Draymond Green.
Speaker 2: Most definitely, Shack in Boston is nasty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, shak rely didn't even cook like that. I don't know, bro, I'm gonna say Paul Pierce just because it's more notable.
Speaker 2: Parker and Charlotte is nasty. I remember that too, that's the nasty part. I don't even remember him in Charlotte.
Speaker 3: He paid a little good too to go to How was you ever on that team though? Yeah, that's a perfect city for him.
Speaker 1: Very well brand for sure, such at that time period. Man, some research there for sure, shouts Raley Jones. Mason said twenty to KG the AlphaIC community Ride for life, Marcus is a real Cavol Cambridge.
Speaker 2: Oh that ass team.
Speaker 1: That's ar all right. I don't know what your name is. Please stop using hieroglyphics, but shout out to you. What's good, y'all? Hope everybody good?
Speaker 2: Marcus?
Speaker 1: Do you have any memorble funny stories from Kentucky? Shout out to the Bill my hometown, the five oh two blesh loves the little I don't know, Bro, there's a whole bunch.
Speaker 3: Of ship going on a ship. He can't tell that motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Shout to you though.
Speaker 1: In the Chuck going crazy and killing the super chat love the pile. Which I rather get in the ring with a pro boxer or ride.
Speaker 2: A bull pause, I'm gonna get I rather get you good. I'm gonna get in.
Speaker 1: The ring, Bro, I'd rather take a punch in the face, bro before I do that. That's wild bro falling off a bull and it's stumping on you, bro.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: They're talking about the oh just go get on the real woman.
Speaker 2: I thought he's talking about round a real bull.
Speaker 3: He talking about the mechanical bull.
Speaker 2: Y'all Either way, that's tough. Shouts to you. Christopher Smith in the super chat, I just watched move at.
Speaker 3: I sit here, rather get punch in the face to get on the mechanical Oh no, no, wait.
Speaker 1: Till I'll watch the episode of Club drops that toy PM and we talk about people.
Speaker 5: Mechanical was Paul's word. Mechanical bull and Mike Tyson I just he had.
Speaker 1: Off their mom Brontu the bull, yo what I would just not to participate. Christopher Smith in Super CHESSA. I just watched mook at open gym okay, if you got that windmill my dog.
Speaker 2: He was hurting man.
Speaker 3: He said he ain't got it.
Speaker 2: Getting my boy tend days. Bro, You got y'all all right?
Speaker 1: Cruising three four older super chan said Tank supposed to fight Hany, but Tank said Turk.
Speaker 5: Was Haney's fight, so he would have to knock you'll handy to win. He didn't take the fight. So basically Tank didn't want to fight Haney because they said it was a setup.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 1: Basically respect Yeah, okay, shot you. Travis Be in the super check said, yo, what's good? Five to twenty y'all didn't mission how it's hard to make a professionally attracting basketball. Gotta be top has to make it to the Olympics. Yeah, track and field is no joke. You gotta be literally top tier. All professional athletes are in the top percentile of what they do, so respect to everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, track and field is a tough sport. I don't know why people do it.
Speaker 5: No shade, Like you're a professional athlete, but you only really get to be professional for you know, like we're really really really matter once every four years. Yeah, Like I know they do other races throughout the years and stuff like that, but just not really televised and and really you know what I mean, that's like, yeah four years, and if you don't, let's just happen you roll, man, what matters? You just pull your hanmstring two weeks before. But I couldn't be a track and field athlete.
Speaker 2: Was all this time my personality. Crazy man, you will be mentally fucked up.
Speaker 1: And your window is so small, like you said, you lucky if you could be cold for two Olympics, let alone one.
Speaker 5: So the things that like Michael Phelpson and we're doing is crazy, unbelievable.
Speaker 2: The World Championship, Olympics, all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Respect man shout athletes for show, invite to the cookout, said should the hornets high TIBs and get some structure a out in young talent out there playing with MCA ball nice stress TIBs out here at sixty seven. He does not need a heart attack. Ah man, come on man, yeah, LaMelo, send my boy up out of here. All right, man, before we the chat gonna keep going all day. We got something else, man, God.
Speaker 2: All right man, finals they aint won tonight. Be here.
Speaker 3: Why why are you asking me a question? I told you okay, see by twenty bro, I.
Speaker 2: Ain't even get this. It is my question. But go crazy kid, it's time to talk for sure.
Speaker 3: Go ahead if you got some more Now, I'm.
Speaker 1: Just saying which your team you gotta do the winternight. But you say it's about to ask anyway, I.
Speaker 3: Think for real, like we've been preparing for this moment. Bro, we're sending the tone tonight. Man, you know what I'm saying. So, yeah, it's going down twenty point victory hopefully. I think y'all gonna win when y'all come back here, though I went by twenty to night. That's gonna send a crazy message, ain't.
Speaker 2: Bro is bro?
Speaker 3: Game three? I think Patres win Game one.
Speaker 4: Y'all win by twenty Bro, that might scare us a little bit. I don't like that's gonna be a dog fight today.
Speaker 3: There's gonna be a battles some night. Yeah, it's gonna be too there, all right.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm gonna ask both y'all this all right, Jeff, Okay see eight and want a home in the post season? Belta ass usually two average marginal victory twenty five?
Speaker 2: What does Okay see you have to do to night to get a.
Speaker 5: W what they've been doing. Bringnant in the building, gonna be electric. I told you all the other day how it feels to being the finals. And I'm not trying to be funny or nothing, but if he was there, Yeah, it's different, Bro, Like the energy the fans, it's like the anticipation of everything. Is a little different every shot matter. The crowd go crazy on everything. So it's gonna be a different energy in the building facts and they're gonna feed off the energy.
Speaker 2: They're gonna play well. I imagine somebody off the bench gonna have a big night.
Speaker 5: I don't know who, but one of their guys gonna come in and the energy gonna shift because I think the Pacers going This is how I feel like the game is gonna start.
Speaker 2: The Pacer is gonna start off competing.
Speaker 5: It's gonna go well, they're gonna make us up and then okay, see gonna just take off a little bit.
Speaker 2: Okay, I do think.
Speaker 4: Okay, gonna win the night Thought one at the crib.
Speaker 2: Like you said, I like the Pacers Game one at the.
Speaker 3: Crib too, I do, I really do.
Speaker 1: So you see the second unit of taking over the game move for the paces to get it, doube not okay, see what we gotta do.
Speaker 4: Definitely gonna have to make some shots. Bro, They're gonna they're gonna be plugging in the gaps and the help and all that. We're gonna have to hit some threes. Old players gonna have tom here, gonna have to come to play Broka, and I feel like we gonna need Mathing to step up.
Speaker 2: Bro, We're gonna have to let him play bro It gonna be huge for us.
Speaker 3: Bro at least give him twenty minutes.
Speaker 2: Miles Turner's gonna have to make shots. I was just about to say, I think Miles Turner and them hard.
Speaker 1: I mean, obviously outside the Superstars are our keys to win because we saw as their hearts on last year and that pace kind of messed him up.
Speaker 2: He has to hit those.
Speaker 1: Threes, Bro to keep the floor space. We have to have that because if not, we already had problems rebound and we still have it. We showed up some games, but Isaiah Harstein murdered us on rebounds last year. And then you got checked out there who could definitely crash the boards, lou Dort. They got guards like Jayla Williams who crashed the board. Even sj Go get a couple two. They don't slacking that department. So we gotta bring that energy for show.
Speaker 5: But Miles gotta make He gotta make shots because the way they help, they help defenses.
Speaker 2: They overhelped which could be beat. You have to make. You gotta make shots because they overhelped.
Speaker 5: So Nim Hard, Nise Smith, Miles Turner. They have to make shots and Tyree Halliburn got to live in the paint. He gotta live in the paint. It can't be one of them games where you know how he sometimes want to fill out the game and he'd be like, dang, Tyreson, I here tonight. But I know what TJ mcconnall gonna do. He gonna live in that paint. So it could be a big game for TJ too.
Speaker 1: Most definitely, one thing I liked about Tyree, even though he was kind of reserving it for the second half and especially the fourth quarter, he stops settling or he's just stopped hesitating and making passes, them tear drops, them floaters and the paint.
Speaker 2: Like you said, live in the paint.
Speaker 1: That freak the line shot that take a word of a difference for us in them shots to be available and we need all we can get because okay, see defense is crazy for sure.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm really looking forward to this game. Y'all want to wait before we go to Who's Gonna win the series? Y'all want see Game one first?
Speaker 2: I know be here.
Speaker 1: He don't give it down, he's going okay, see already, Oh yeah, I think okay See gonna win.
Speaker 10: But I just I'll be talking about sweeps and stuff. I see this going six, okay, don't. I don't have no dog in the fight. I just want a good series. I'm rooting for the home team, but I really don't care.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it's a good series, but I like I like the Pacers in seven, Bro, it's going seven.
Speaker 1: I'm going Paters in six, going pat six still game one. I'm very, very very confident.
Speaker 5: If I was a betting man, I would take okay see if that's if I was betting, if I was using my DraftKings promo Cold Club twenty, yeah, I would take okay. See, I don't really care. But since I from Indianapolis, it'll be cool for the city to be lit.
Speaker 2: Like I love to go.
Speaker 5: Downtown after the Pacers won championship, like to go out not to the parade, but like the just catch the vibe I got.
Speaker 3: Okay said, but you know, I just I don't know, Bro, I just IF's winning. But I just he the greatest placer ever.
Speaker 4: That's I just getting wall rank him in the NBA as a player period.
Speaker 2: I just point up.
Speaker 5: Just right now as a player, he like thirty, top thirty. Just as an individual player, it's twenty four team top fifteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I said, Nick right thirty about eleven, I'm gonna top team for sure. Let's run them out. You're taking him over Lebron, he said, Yo, Kich, you're taking him over Brown Bron forty.
Speaker 5: I'm still taking twenty five. I'm still God damn y'all. You're taking over don You're taking burn over Donovan mit yep. As an individual player.
Speaker 2: Yep, Domind Mitchell one of the best BUSS players. Yeah, as an individual, bro, you're not on this list.
Speaker 3: Bro, you're better than all these I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying, like, not the team, just one, like a one on one player. Like what saying. I'm not saying one on one basketball, That's what I'm saying. Just a player on the team.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 5: I'm saying, if you had to start your team, you're taking Yeah, most definitely, Tyris is the system.
Speaker 2: Nah, Michell can't get me past the second round. Bro, I'm taking dom Domind Mitchell. Call you know, I'm for one to call it. He is silly taking every year.
Speaker 1: They just told us last season. I mean last round that he had all these weapons on his team and he's so cold. They're supposed to get us up out of here.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 2: It was hurt respect right second round, Brom. But I'm taking do y'all not being We got the people. We got the people we know better than him. John this joker, you gotta run them.
Speaker 3: Y'all run him down.
Speaker 2: I referee this honest joker. Jason. We got to the top of this list, please, yeah, just star from there. We can score. This list is already kind of y'are taking.
Speaker 5: So y'all taking, y'all taking wimby because when to start a team? Yeah, so you're taking honest of course. Anthony Davis mm hmm today. No Jason Taylor, yes, Carl Town no, Jaylen Bronson, No.
Speaker 2: Lebron and man, they they legacy.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna put them Edwards I would tough, but I take wild I'm talking about I'm taking over.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not.
Speaker 2: His time is coming, but it's not here yet. Yeah. Wow. Jared Jackson Jr. Taking over John Moran. Johnny got to the finals.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, w B.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll go off what we see y'all watch basketball, bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he got in the conference and went went to the your teams work. They have a good team, Bro.
Speaker 4: I see mephis went without job hold on, don't win without job with Nobody thought they had a good team at the start this year, Bro, Nobody.
Speaker 2: They was the same teams last year. I said they were playing bad.
Speaker 4: That team up Bro without that team without him, that team is.
Speaker 5: But I've seen them who I seen I've seen last year when was the best player. He held it down for sure the moments Bro was them hard, got them hard, got paid fifty four million because he was killing. He was the second round player. Nobody expected nothing from them. He was what he was carrying. He was carrying last year. I also saw was carrying.
Speaker 1: Jones, getting me fits, cracking with y'all wasn't there and they was still win the game Scotty.
Speaker 2: So I can't say that without John they was he was not gonna win.
Speaker 5: But if I put John Morant and Tyre's holler Burr in a one on one chamber, you know who coming out.
Speaker 2: You know if it's once is different from who're coming out, But gonna be him playing with John? What about job to.
Speaker 1: No Bro, y'all playing y'all playing now? Brok y'all give me job, Okay, once is different. For give me, give me job every day.
Speaker 2: Bro, team win, Bro to do Bro, he's playing the East. Bro. Here we go that. Bro, We're all in the same NBA. Talk to him. You got the guy.
Speaker 5: You put John Morant on the same pace of team. They do the same ship, Bro, because he can pass the ball. He do all that same ship.
Speaker 3: Bro, anymore effective?
Speaker 2: Are you crazy?
Speaker 1: Even said it's quiet, I'm not gonna say yeah. When John start shooting, he start doing the gunship. People forget how good Jo Moran is. Broga y'all wold saying your second guess a man, y'all live for the moment.
Speaker 2: Bro. We don't get cady moment.
Speaker 11: Bro.
Speaker 3: Come on, I just said that wins and ship. Everybody can go to hell like I'm missing he right there, Bro.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying you're not. He better than try Young, He better than try you. I like you, I like Tryon. I'm gonnade Young God, d J Good were about to get a chip. I'm rocking with my nigga. Is he better? So I'm rocking better than Dame lil is hurt? Bro, Man, y'all know I'm talking about healthy Dame Lill. Bro, then what we're talking about getting crazy? He better? Is he better than dearon Fox? Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, Bro, yes even made some real y'all playing mid Damn Fox's coat is hill.
Speaker 2: But they got to one first round.
Speaker 1: They liked to be They was excited over first round walls, Bros.
Speaker 2: Hell Burn, it's not they got traded. Y'all talking about one that's a terrible friend regarding it. Bro'm talking about one on one basketball.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about when you go to a gym. Bro, I'm talking about what I take my scene to this Margaret.
Speaker 3: Y'all say, y'are trolling to make the show longer or not?
Speaker 6: Come bro, the Aaron Fox, Bro, one of the coldest der Fox is raw and y'all said, right now after now for one on one daring Fox killing.
Speaker 3: But you know if you just had him next to each other and you wanted to start a franchise, Aliburton.
Speaker 2: I'm taking the person that took his team to the took me.
Speaker 1: To the finals, first round finals. Dear Fox got wab next year. If they don't go to the finals.
Speaker 2: All the way here ship Bro, they playing it's a it's a different team, Bro. You have one of the best creative players of all time.
Speaker 1: Wins Holiday, better than Tarrey's Aliburn. He won a championship twice.
Speaker 2: Then when we talk about Drew Coy, Drew ain't better than Turres Aliburton and his prom Drew Holliday.
Speaker 1: And that's a tough conversation for it was better than him, league defender, I speak.
Speaker 3: Don't get up? Was also Drew average a dub point don't don't don't get it? He said, y'all wild Now.
Speaker 5: So he's better Devin Booker. No, no, no, no, yes, no, Devin Booker led the Sons to a championship.
Speaker 2: Going through some tough times. Y'all think tweaking Bro better better than Kyrie. No, Kyrie ain't letting nobody to last year, no final, he got lebron chip.
Speaker 3: Here you go, de Fox, I apologize. I ain't disrespected him. You ain't just saying he's sad or nothing. But I'm saying them them putting tar over you.
Speaker 2: Bro, the wild Bro, you think the top the team player in the NBA. Bro, Dear Fox average last year.
Speaker 3: I think y'all kind of like Bro said, living in the I'm living in a moment if you need too, but you got right now. Yea.
Speaker 2: It's not the moment, it's the results. This is what's going on.
Speaker 3: No, but Jeff just said doing my.
Speaker 2: Dress, I need that. That's tough. I need that.
Speaker 6: Not that.
Speaker 2: Is like nineteen eighteen and like now, he had a shitty start to see too. If you go from January to now, it's crazy. I like, I like.
Speaker 3: Y'all, y'all getting the five on five game.
Speaker 4: He is a winner, bro, he can win some good sad Listen, he got the mos out there hooping and everybody your name is the best player on their team.
Speaker 2: You ain't the best player.
Speaker 5: The team's the best player taking you're taking him over James Harden.
Speaker 1: Hell no today, yes today, and it's problem No today, Absolutely, that's no respector.
Speaker 2: James what James? What are we talking about?
Speaker 1: He's James Harden? No, it was all NBA player. I'm just asking James all star that it's never disrespected. Give me because I know what doing the playoffs.
Speaker 5: That's cool. I ain't matter at that. Take but y'all got chill something like so he better than the Martyros.
Speaker 2: Right now. He a better basketball player to Mortaro's not one on one I just ask the questions. Watch him. He likes to use.
Speaker 5: That that question because out making my point. All right, this is how it's gonna sounds dramatic. You're making my point just because you're a better basketball player, like you do things well to make your team win. Me, you're a better basketball player than somebody. You can be a complimentary player. You can do stuff that helps do winning ship. He does winning ship. Caruso does winning ship. Y'all just told me Lonzo Ball it's ten times better than him, right, winning That's my whole point. So Tyrese Halliburton just the max deal lines Oball. That's fine, right, Maybe that's a good I don't think that is. But I don't think I don't think lones Oball is better than the Martin Rosen at no point in his life.
Speaker 4: I get where you're going the more talented people. But if I'm rolling the ball out for my team to win games, I need Tyres Haliburt.
Speaker 2: He's a winner. He gon level.
Speaker 3: I don't think you're picking up.
Speaker 2: GM that we open gym ty Halliver standing right there?
Speaker 1: He more you got come on, You're gonna say, come on, Debo, That's what I'm saying that's bad, that's even. But if i'm if I'm picking, I'm putting together a team, I'm like, all right, the Martin Rosa.
Speaker 3: Used to win fifty games and drawing, I want you to be forgetting.
Speaker 2: I get what he's saying. If the best score of all time.
Speaker 5: As a coach, when you're putting together a team, you want somebody that's gonna be able to get the whole team together and everybody gonna like them, and everybody's gonna be together.
Speaker 4: I need a point guard that could just run everything, put certain pieces around.
Speaker 2: That's how you gotta do. You can't just go through. Is not just doing that, bro, he was He was out there Sacramento looking at this shoo. That's what he was in Sacramento, looking at.
Speaker 7: My whole.
Speaker 3: In Philadelphia, Bro, they said what you put the sixes?
Speaker 2: They lit?
Speaker 3: They said.
Speaker 2: Weak. Bro, they're not going to know them. He said, Bro, they would have lost and was healthy.
Speaker 3: You keep saying, no, I'm talking with the roster that he had to play with horrible.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, though, y'all acting like he changes every franchise, and I just know what I'm saying. You just rolling the ball, out listen. Broy said this niggas better than the Aaron bro Yes.
Speaker 2: You're saying that, like that's just insane. It is, ad responded each other.
Speaker 3: Take every team out East far not everything you put on any team outas you're not gonna make it. He's not gonna guarantee.
Speaker 2: Brom not saying that.
Speaker 4: That's how I'm saying God, who were comparing them to He's showing more success being up.
Speaker 5: I mean, he's he's a he's a the point guard. He's like Jason Kidd, He's like Jason kidds kid. We're not saying is probably gonna be a Hall of Famer.
Speaker 3: I see what I gave the MVP.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like, just put him on any team. Now, I ain't saying that that's what anybody but team he's gonna be. Just he's gonna be do the same exact ship. I'm talking about winning.
Speaker 3: Missing sometimes, but he beat there a lot of times.
Speaker 2: He had eighteen and teen.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 1: All right, Bro, we got to move on from this. But hey, that's the health of conversation. I'm just saying, Bro, some of the players, like we just top thirty.
Speaker 3: I think Brody was wild.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I'm saying, but you think like I put him a lot. Yeah, topic, he got his twenty four All Stars right, yeah, yeah, he got team this year, not this year. Okay, so it's twenty four All Stars he should have been. I'm saying he next six. But he all NBA though, So if he a NBA, he gotta be topic team.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but that's what you gotta have a good team to be all NBA. I'm saying it's something sad. It's some niggas down there that sat on some sad teams. Like if I'm just hooping, I'm taking c. J. McCollum before I take Halliburton.
Speaker 1: If I'm just hooping, saying I am, I'm not saying Jim Yeah, I'm just hooping more talent.
Speaker 2: And if you get roster with all the people we just name bro bad, they're still gonna be bad. You give is. I had the picking roll with b I I'm not judging him right now. If you want him up just playing one No, I'm not judging it like that though.
Speaker 5: I am.
Speaker 2: That's what he goes with, like hearing Fox if they play one on one.
Speaker 1: Year Torch, but what's time goes to the basketball games? So I get what you're saying. They be saying about bron so he better you take it.
Speaker 5: If you start a game, you're taking Poplo, You're taking him over five starting.
Speaker 3: We get we gotta go.
Speaker 2: No, I really okay, this is people you're.
Speaker 1: Thinking in the top Carrol, I also like him, Bro, I'm just saying, but he's not thinking about him.
Speaker 2: I just said, he what is the delay.
Speaker 3: To show up to mine?
Speaker 2: We got from this because he got the rest of the show.
Speaker 1: Who has a coaching adventage in the series'll taking ricks taking coach Mark d.
Speaker 5: Rick championship, got the coaching he won to chip respect. We've been here before.
Speaker 1: Back in the super Chat for a second, uh h w t C Jeff Burner account said Tyree's game just ugly.
Speaker 2: I feel you, tegu. I didn't say his game was.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he can play, he's a good player, but he just I'm saying, when I'm talking about Hooping, I'm saying, you throw somebody out there and you just be like, hey, Hoop, You're not gonna say him.
Speaker 2: He's not gonna be the first one. To be honest, I'm not, but that's not how I'm judging for sure.
Speaker 1: Kiddim Jones and Super said, do y'all think if the Lakers kept the core up so b I Julius wearing the Kool Zuba and Carew so they would have made a deep play out run win it all.
Speaker 2: No, Nah, that's what I'm saying. It's all scenarios, bro.
Speaker 5: Like all them dudes right there, they all can hoop, but they always trying to get money. Like that's why Tyree's team is perfect because he was put in a situation where everybody had to adapt to him, Like I'm the money everybody else. The way y'all gonna get money is if y'all adapt to me. Yeah, but like if you go if he would have went to a team where it's a bunch of dudes that already got the money, yeah, they they wouldn't adapt him.
Speaker 3: Look different.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like if PG was still on this team with Tyree Taliburt. When PG was still PG, Tyree Taliburton have been me like get the ball to him, like you gotta do this, you gotta do that. But they built a team where it was around him, Like are we gonna find piece that fit him?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I mean, that's what happened with you the guys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but if he got it to a team where it's like like if Linzo would have went to the Lakers and they didn't have Kobe and all them dudes, and they was like, we're gonna build a team around So he probably been try Saliburg if he didn't get hurt.
Speaker 2: But he went through. They got Julius, Randu.
Speaker 5: B I, all them dudes like you just said, and it's like, hey, I was here first, nigga, You're gonna have to adjust to us.
Speaker 2: Then they got brod Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: So it's like he was blessed that Indiana went through what they went through and had the trade and do all that stuff that's fair, and he got to put the team around him. Like when came they like he gonna run the lane. He gonna look perfect with Tyree Saliburn. But if they would have traded for Jaylen Brown, it would have been like, yeah, what the fuck is you doing?
Speaker 2: Bring that bitch over here. You know what I'm saying, ship might look a little different.
Speaker 4: Brow is over with by the new way because they had to get you gotta get a team that everybody actually like each other.
Speaker 5: And that's not normal in the NBA. It's usually like the complete opposite, nobody like each other in That's why a lot of teams, a lot of players that you think be like, damn, why he ain't because their teammates don't like him, or they don't they hating on him a little bit.
Speaker 2: They don't got that in the Pacers for sure.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get through the super chat before we get out of here. At a one, dig said fifty five to be a sorry as Celtic Jersey ever. Shout to Jeff bad take teague.
Speaker 2: Though, all right, well fuck you real simple out here do I said? Love? O'll man, love from Chicago. Be here.
Speaker 1: You work for Pepsi Back in the day, I worked for Doctor Pepper and you know that every morning PA Squad family. Yeah, I forgot about the Pepsi days the trenches for show. King of Judis, said Jeff. He was one of my favorite peaches, especially on two K. But you talk like you was an ass or something. All right, shout out.
Speaker 2: To you, bro.
Speaker 1: Italian Twine Watch Company said, Holly is the minute the finals need? What do you think the whistle is going to be like? And which team benefits from Excuse me, which team benefits most from a physical series? Uh?
Speaker 5: The Pats benefit. Okay, see I think so, bro, lou Dort about to foul. He gonna file haller Burn so much. Bro, Like he's gonna be so physical with him, like here.
Speaker 2: Fucking bowling ball and we're gonna be able to touch s g a bro.
Speaker 1: Well, that's why I said, if they let it be physical, then I think we benefit because then we get some of those touch fowles that normally will be called the SGA.
Speaker 5: But you know, his whistle is about to be phenomenal. But if y'all me, if they let them play, this goes, this is perfectly fit for Okay. See that means lou Dort get the fucking touch Haller Burton, pause the whole game and get physical.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Caruso too.
Speaker 1: You get to you know what I'm saying, get to push people in the post. He gonna take full of vantage, all right.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Jordan's superset said, do y'all watch you FC side note take th under under move taking that zero point five?
Speaker 2: Is that good money? No, he said, not you that from all that risks.
Speaker 3: That is that's too hot for risk.
Speaker 1: It is all right, Marcotos said, Black Henny from Atlanta, how can I try your food?
Speaker 3: And I remember, I'm glad you asked that.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: Appreciate you. But we are not from Atlanta, y'all. We live in Indianapolis. This is crazy. This is just play and loves Atlanta, Indianapolis.
Speaker 5: Atlanta my second home. Matter of fact, Atlanta fun with us the most though. Yeah I love it, That's what I'm saying. Like that right there shows like that's so much. That's what most of you place. Yeah, yeah, for sure, So shout out to everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love Atlanta, man, I got nothing but love for that. I always love in the city. We love the city. But Atlanta from day one has been our highest best market.
Speaker 1: We appreciate y'all. Atl is always love for show. E. M D said, this is the most pressure of the mother conbo y'all, I have had. Putting Holly higher than top thirty is the East WAYE loose credibility to talk about basketball shots and Jeff for happened since E m D.
Speaker 2: Fuck you. He is in the fire.
Speaker 5: So you can't say when they took their team to individual basketblaller. I'm letting move on but like individual BASKETBA player, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: He's in the finals. Tell the mo niggas get there, Jamel. But you said Donovan Mitchell.
Speaker 3: Bro, I was a little nervous with that one, y'all.
Speaker 2: I'm not the first team All NBA.
Speaker 1: But he sent you home and went to the Yeah, watched Dovan Mitchell get forty fifty points, that's.
Speaker 2: A fact and lost. I love Dovin Mitchell. Always do that. You telling them players playoffs every year, Bro, But he always lose second round. So so Tracy McGrady, what of the top players that he lost was?
Speaker 1: So we're talking about he didn't win. Bro, you can't help with you. Some people got to be full of.
Speaker 2: Them though, Bro, and just bro saying already acknowledged that conversation.
Speaker 3: With the team around them, anything, y'all going on what they did in their career. Put the team around the coach of a team.
Speaker 2: What's what's the goal of the game to win? Bro? But you know who a better player than who?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it wasn't If you play you pick different to one on one. Yes, you're not picking You're not picking Tarry Talliburn over no team making theys.
Speaker 2: Just sitting right there No, I'm not very moon five bucket.
Speaker 1: No, very five bucket, No, because you second guess he wild very five bucket.
Speaker 2: Now now Tyrylli better than Team Max. I don't heard a second. Never we didn't see tam Max in the fin So spur Jersey. Try's got there in twenty six. Let's go over five bucket. My boy moved. Let's go us a pull up the clips.
Speaker 11: Oh my god, Oh that jersey is crazy, my boy, bet look at my own g Okay, there we got more jersey three X.
Speaker 2: In the twelve A. What you hooping in? What are you hooping in?
Speaker 3: Being good? Chase good feet?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, dunky real quick? Hey, okay, excuse me, travel man. You don't got that? Bro?
Speaker 3: When did that leave you?
Speaker 2: When did that? Twenty five? I still got okay, boom, now ain't he all? Ay? Sure he hit it? Oh?
Speaker 3: I still got it.
Speaker 2: Jeff, you know that play by the back door A Colors? He this want dunk? Justin Anderson?
Speaker 3: You called niggas out there, we go.
Speaker 5: Look at the Okay, the Sean Thomas out there getting a highlight real buckets?
Speaker 2: Okay, so said he still.
Speaker 5: Shoot that shot? You don't got that one? No more though the float no more floats, No more floats?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Oh he oh play something damn to heasow.
Speaker 1: You really used the past back the iven. Remember that's a different I was remember these highlights. That's what I thought he recruited. He's a past first guard, past.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 12: But after dropping easy, that's what guy thought he recruited. I'm sorry, can't your face, bro, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: They can drop it downs real you look like up your point. That ain't the Express. So we're gonna have to get the Express here one day. Hey, got a body, dusty.
Speaker 3: Them Jersey's big as fucket Jeff in the jerseys look.
Speaker 1: Very fun fire bucket well soon So for Jeff all day? What happened to get well? So you gotta get some for Jeff.
Speaker 2: I gotta bear buck to get well. The game man, I got his feet. Oh my god, that right? Oh, I knew what was about to happen the week crosses. Yeah, look at Joe. Joe was crowd servant.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, y'ah crazy, y'all shout to boostmo wer Man tap in twenty five dollars unlimited five gen nationwide.
Speaker 3: How made it for the first three fifteen months? I mean fifteen months. That's that's cricket fifteen dollars.
Speaker 1: Oh, the volume