Speaker 1: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use Indeed. Stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer. Speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash pod katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need.
Speaker 2: Let us know too while I'm waiting, let us know. You know, we always take suggestions, So let us know who you want us to interview. We'll try to make it happen. What events you want us to kind of do this year. We got a lot of big stuff coming up that we really can't talk about, but a lot of a lot of events that's going you know, really surprised people. We always try to up at the night, take it to the next level. If you saw what we did with investmentst that was obviously, you know, a monumental situation. Then our bosle. So yeah, we want to continue in that past.
Speaker 3: What's up, my brother, Man, salute to the God body. Man, how you feeling.
Speaker 2: I can't complain, man, I feel good. How you feeling? Man?
Speaker 3: I feel amazing. Man. Just was in here studying. Man, it's a lot going on. So you know there's them times I gotta go deep in. I gotta go study one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, that's it man, I told people. Man, and we was having an We always talk of Lone. We always have like, you know, one thing about nineteen Keys Man, he could talk. Man, good conversations, always good conversations whenever we talk. But I feel like, you know, some of the time private conversations need to actually be kept into public and that's something that you know can be you. So I don't know how you want to start this, but you know, I labeled it the culture because I feel like there's a lot to actually unpack and talk about. So, yeah, I want to kick this off, brother, man.
Speaker 3: I want to.
Speaker 4: I was thinking kind of, you know, we addressed in the culture, man, and as we address the culture, were addressing two things problems and solutions. You understand me, And we kind of got to go categorical on number one. What is our biggest problems? What are some of the things stopping us from solving those problems?
Speaker 3: Understand me? And what are those solutions?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: And what should we be paying attention to? Right?
Speaker 4: Like, and let me start backwards, because let's start where attention is right now, right? We know, you know, for the last few years, attention has been going in somewhere to the right direction.
Speaker 3: But we face a uphill battle.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: We have this what's being deemed as a financial literacy movement, but it's much bigger than that, right, it's a complete shift in curture and consciousness. Understand me, and a different type of consciousness because we've always had a level of consciousness in our community. But that even that had to evolve to a point where we had to learn how to execute right and then we had to learn how do we take this to become more efficient? Whereas for years, we've been effective at the things that we've done, you understand me. And so now as we see attention given to a platform such as earn your Leisure Right, such as myself and some of our peers that we know that's within the same movement, we can salute and say, yes, we're finally starting to see some momentum and progress. But if we being honest with ourselves, we have to take a look back and say, you know what the reality of it is is that can the progress we may ever outpace the problems that we have? Right? And that's the formula that we got to look at now, is that how do we get it to a point where the progress is outpacing the problems? Understand me? Because as long as there's new problems being created on top of the old problems, and then there's people that's stopping us from solving it, we can never actually get to that point.
Speaker 3: And we need the.
Speaker 4: Culture to be steadfast, focused and pay attention right and execute in order for us to be able to get there. And we need all hands on deck, understand me, like we are in deep, very vital times that we must it's one hundred percent. We must understand how serious the times are right now in order for us to embrace what's going on and help us excel what's happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree with you, and I feel like, you know, I put on Twitter yesterday, I'm like, we haven't gotten through to them yet, and I just I feel like that, and a lot of people is like, what do you mean elaborate And I feel like, you know, it's a little frustrated sometimes because it's like, like you said, no matter how much progress you make, your constant minded that it really there's no progress that's actually made. Like every one step that we take forward, there's like ten steps that's taken. And it can be it can become frustrating. I mean, a you look at the statistics that's already within yourself, as far as the wealth gap. You look at a city like Boston, Massachusetts, where the average black wealth is eight dollars compared to one hundred and like ten dollars, So that's already discouraging within itself. But look at the crime rates cities like New York, LA, Chicago going crazy right now. And then you look at you know, other cultural influencers that still having fully under they don't understand, like fully understand what's going on, and they're not really helping the situation that move the needle. So it's a it's all of these things that's in a blender, and it's like David where it's like we can celebrate a certain level of success, like we can celebrate Onalisia being followers on instagramm of things that's not really a lot, right, you know what I'm saying. In the grand scheme, it's not really a lot like it should. It could be ten million, twenty million. So these are the things where it's like people are still more interested in negativity, still more interested in nonsense, still bickering, fighting, lies, rumors, and it's like at some point you either accept the truth or I don't really know what to tell you, Like, you know what I mean, we at a very crucial point in time right now. It's not I don't feel the progress is actually moving forward at a fast enough pace, And it's kind of discourage you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, you got to ask yourself, you know, I always always like to pose this question, right because only in our culture, right do we allow entertainers to represent us as leaders That only happen in black curture right, And if we look at our culture and we say, well, we're the slowest growing household income in America, we at the last pace. So were not going to take things and models from our culture and say that this is excellent. No, you're not going to see this happen in no other culture around the world where they take their influencers and they take their TikTok stars, they take the rapper, they take their actors and say, hey, represent us on politics, represent us on economics, educators on things that have nothing to do with your feel or representation.
Speaker 3: Only in our.
Speaker 4: Culture that we think that that's acceptable, and we allow media to do that as well. They'll take people who have nothing to do with politics, the hey, come on here, talk politics with us.
Speaker 3: What about this guy who got a political science major.
Speaker 4: What about the person that's been doing groundwork in the neighborhoods you understand me? What about the person that's actually been doing the work. So we never take the smartest and the brightest amongst us project them to produce the ideas to the people. We take the most popular amongst us and utilize them. Because it has never been about true progress for the most part, it's been about capturing attention for profit right, and that's at the detriment of our actual prevailing and winning some of these wars that we're fighting on a daily basis. Right now, at the end of the day, I see a good sister, she coming in and this is important, she say, never box people in. But at the end of the day, you know, that's a good analogy to the fact that in our culture we already have people that's being boxed out. And those are the people who qualify, you understand. So we got to people out at this point because the people that are qualified, that study it, that work it, that understand it, those are the people that are qualified to have the attention, not the people that we're trying to change. And we hope they do a little bit better than they did yesterday. So we love to hear them talk about something that they're completely uneducated on, but it aspires us to see them change one percent. No, we want to see the smartest and the brightest and the most qualified educators because that's when the best ideas get presented in front of.
Speaker 3: The people, right like real economists, real.
Speaker 4: People who study this and who've been doing the work, and how do you know if those people are qualified to me? I say, you got to look at cycles and patterns. You understand me, look at a person's first, you look at a person pattern, person doing one day, that's cool, they do it the next day, the next day, then the next day.
Speaker 3: That becomes a pattern.
Speaker 4: Right if they do it long enough through our seasons, it becomes a cycle. Then you can start looking at that as a measurement of observation and say that you know what that person is truthful. Then you gotta look at a track record of a person's execution to see that that are they just talking or do they have the ability to actually produce right from their knowledge, from their expertise, And if they don't, then those shouldn't be the people that's qualified to come in front of the people and speak right. Like, if I ask everybody right now, who's the smartest black person in history? Or if I ask you who's the smartest black person that's alive right now, for the most part, we would draw a blank because our culture does not propagate intelligence. Our culture does not propagate intelligence. But if I ask you who's the smartest white man right now, we gonna think of Elon. We gonna think of Bill Gates, we gonna think of Jeff Bezos, all of these guys. We gotta hold top ten list like we doing rap. That's our only time we got a top ten list is when it's in wrap. We don't have it when it comes to intelligence, right, we don't have it. When it comes to who is the one that's producing the most change and the most productive, Who is the person that should stand down in front of the youth and can give them the best solutions, we don't have that. We weigh on some of the lowest of our society to make change, so we can prop them up. But that's not a way that any society will be led no other. If you can show me where another people have done that to pour themselves out of a position of oppression, you understand me, and to liberate themselves, then I could agree with you.
Speaker 3: But until you can show me.
Speaker 4: That, then we need to change the model of behavior and how we move in society. We have to leave things in classes that they're supposed to be. Entertainment is entertainment. Once we have fun, we go to entertain ourselves. That's when we are distracting ourselves from the things.
Speaker 3: That we need to do.
Speaker 4: Then we involve into scapism, which is the cousin of entertainment or the brother So you know that's so let me ask you this. You know, uh who who is?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: What is something that you want to see change?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: I think I think it has to be a balance. And it's like, you know, I'm not here to bash rappers and athletes because we love, we love entertain My.
Speaker 4: Brother we gotta you know, I got you know, I always got to throw a right hook.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, I'm not saying that you are. I'm just saying that's just I don't want anybody to get the wrong message. Unity and we all need each other at the end of the day. But I just feel like our culture needs a little bit more balanced. I never forget. I had lunch but I won't say his name, but he's a very high powered music executive, black black guy and you know, good dude, big fan of Earlsia. And he was telling he was telling me and Troy he was like he was he was a music executive at one of the top, one of the top you know staples in hip hop, and he was saying like he was like he wouldn't let his kids listen to rap while he's a music executive, and he said, the difference between white people and black people is that white people they let their kids listen to rap. Their kids know that it's just entertainment, right. Black people they let their kids listen to rap, and black kids think that that's the only way of making it. So it's like it's not even one way of making it, it's like the only way of making it. So you got one group that's just listening for entertainment and they still going to school, they becoming doctors, they becoming they listen to rap, though they're listening to Little Wayne, Little Uzy, little whatever. They understand that that's just the entertainment to get them through their day. But we're putting so much hope and inspiration on one.
Speaker 4: Two.
Speaker 2: The problem with that is a it's demoralizing to other people that's doing other things because there's nobody that's celebrating that because the awareness is totally off of it. So it's like I heard the live the other day, shout out to my brother Fad Joe ewyl Alumni, shout to both of our good friends Jim Jones. They was on the lot, and they was having a conversation and they were saying that there's no leadership, and I just feel like the conversation was a little misleading, because, as you said, there is a lot of leadership, but it's like where are you looking or where are you highlighting? Right, So if you're looking in just the entertainment industry for it, then you're only focusing on a small subject of the whole population where you're saying that there's no leadership, But there are leaders. There's leaders in the political field, there's leaders in the economic field, there's leaders in the nutrition field. So instead of always complaining that's the problem, like we always complain it like Malcolm X is not coming back, Martin is not coming back, Marcus Garvey's not coming back, Like once you die, you're not coming back. So instead of always looking back, they love for us to always look backwards. They love for us to always look backwards. Instead of always looking backwards, we got to look forward. And part of looking forward is champion young leaders, looking towards the leadership and actually diversifying and not only worshiping one area of subject matter. Because what it's doing is that it's extremely detrimental because the message that you're given to kids is that this is it. That's why when Jay said that line twenty five years ago, it's still relevant to today. All us blacks got his sports and entertainment. He said that in nineteen ninety six. That line is really still relevant to today. And like you said, if you really think about it, the most you think of like the most popular white people, You think of a wide variety of people. You got everybody from Tom Brady to Elon Musk, to Tim Cook to whoever. Like you're thinking of a lot of different people, Donald Trump, you got so many different people that just come off the top of your head. Let's think think about the most popular black people's Kanye West, jay Z, Beyonce, Floyd Mayweather, that's like the most popular. You gotta go through a lot of different channels before you even get to a Bob Johnson, if you even get to Bob Johnson.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the fact.
Speaker 2: You gotta go through so many different verticals before you get to you know, somebody like a kin of Shaw. Like there's so many different people that don't even know who these people are. So it's like our priorities is totally off base. And like I said, it's not it's not to judge the entertainers because we need the entertainers. We need the entertainers, but there has to be a level of balance. And it's like when you speak, it's important to understand that, you know, words are very powerful. So if we keep rehashing the same old narrative, oh, we need new leadership, we need new leadership. And these kids is not doing nothing. These kids is not doing nothing. It's like you just kind of just regurgitating the same information over and over again, and it's really not it's not beneficial.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, when when that's said, that's self condemnation. That's not a condemnation on the people that's doing work. Any you know, anytime a person asks for leadership is self condemnation. And the fact that you're not doing your responsibility in curture. And you know, brother told me the other day, at the end of the day, like saying that you are the leader is a form of vanity. Like leaders are picked by the people by the work that they do, you understand me. And that's that's one thing that has to be understood as well. Like it's not about creating the tendency upon one particular group or things of that nature.
Speaker 3: You understand me.
Speaker 4: But at the end of the day, it is talking about putting qualified people up there and changing narratives within culture, right because pavarily the prevailing negrative in culture is ignorance. We know that that is the most dominant aspect of our culture, right, and so we represent a one percent, right, and then the percentage of people that tap in with us, even our audiences is still like the ten percent of people who know who we are. We still getting that one percent of people actually tap in, take heed and execute.
Speaker 3: On the information and knowledge.
Speaker 4: Because once they get this consciousness, they still go take they they they valuable time, understand me, and they gonna spend it and some other thing that has no value whatsoever.
Speaker 3: So if we talk about, you know, creating change number one.
Speaker 4: It's like we got to get to a point in curture and we got to ask ourselves, what's the difference between you know, different times that we're dealing with different people.
Speaker 3: We asked that.
Speaker 4: We talked about this yesterday, like Malcolm X dealt with a different people, a different sort of culture, different black people that had different values. Martin Luther King dealt with a different people, right. They dealt with a different government, a different world, a different.
Speaker 3: Set of circumstances.
Speaker 4: Ours is much harder because it's hard to teach people who think they already know something, right. And then we got another group of class and societies, those of us that start to get money. Once we start to get money, we separate ourselves from everybody else because you no longer have the same level of relatability to those problems. And it comes to a point where you at the bottom, you're the most revolutionary you will ever be because you want everything to change at the top, right, because you benefit nothing from that world in this cast system. But then once you start to get there in the African cast system, and say that the entertainers, right, and the politicians, they are part of that cast system that wants to see things changed, but never wanted they see things go not change so much because if they disappear, then they lose their place in this system.
Speaker 3: And sometimes when you become so tied to.
Speaker 4: Everything, you understand me that your money is tied into this that if you speak on this too much then it's going.
Speaker 3: To cut your lights off.
Speaker 4: So you know, I can't present this young brother, I can't predition this young sister. I can't present these type of solutions because it goes off the ignorance that I'm still portraying to get paid from. It goes off the very systems and I'm still working for them. So it's like there has to be two foes that come into this. It's like, yeah, I respect everybody, you know, because we all got our parts. Some people do good in the ways that they know how to do good, but we got to challenge that as well.
Speaker 3: We got to challenge to ourselves and our peers, and we always pushing that.
Speaker 4: We always talking about we got to go away from the lifestyle branding and we have to go more into just that value given to the people so they can get what's right for them right, because we don't want to get to a point where we're just manipulating our people. You understand me, Because it's not the fact that you might not be giving them something right.
Speaker 3: It's that at some point in time, Number one.
Speaker 4: A lot of people won't really execute and that's going to come back as a bad karma on this revolution that we are in. I ain't gonna say started because it started one hundred years ago, you understand me. But we found a style that works for us in the sense that everything that we believed, that we observed that was missing or what we could consider was wrong, we say, you know what, let's add that in there. Right, Like if you go on YouTube and a person wants to learn about a stock education and they.
Speaker 3: Turned into EYL.
Speaker 4: That model did not exist five years ago, not on any mass platform.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: But I know for a fact that our grandpa's grandmothers, uncles, aunties, a lot of them invested into the stock market, but there was never a family meeting giving a breakdown on how.
Speaker 3: These things were done. You understand me.
Speaker 4: A lot of them have benefits where I know my grandma invested into the stock market. I remember my mother talking about Caterpillar stocks back in the day, but it was nobody that could really sit down to give us a breakdown in our language. So we speak the language of the streets because we come from We speak the language of the professional knowledge that needs to be said in a matter to where everybody can get it, whether it's universal. At the same time, so the question becomes is this is the challenge? Because I put that out there for the media companies as well, and shout out to a black enterprise because they reached out to me afterwards, Kenny check In.
Speaker 3: Yeah, shout out to Kenny burrs In here as well.
Speaker 4: It's like, you know, black media has a responsibility harder than anybody else because black media has to do things that are directly tied to our liberation because they got the attention of our people, you understand me, And that goes to all networks, none excluded that Brother Newy said, the useless movement is a useless movement, you understand me. And if we don't have the youth involved in everything that we do and we afraid that they're going to take our position and you won't have value, then you already destroying the opportunities for the next generation to become better because you're not involving them and you're not giving them the resources that you didn't have.
Speaker 2: And so not to cut you off, but I think that this is extremely important as well. And we can even look at music. This is why I love artists like Jay Knaves because I feel like our culture, young people by this supposed to get guidance and look up to older people. Older people are not supposed to try to dumb themselves down to be relatable to young people. Crazy if you're forty years old trying to be a nineteen year old. But what's happening is that in order to stay relevant, you have adults that are trying their hardest to remain children. The children are never going to respect you, so not whole, the whole system is out of whack. There's no hierarchy, right. It's like, when you're an adult, your message has to be mature. This is something that a young person can look at and say, Okay, I can understand this. This is something that makes sense to me. I want to go in that direction. If you act in the same way that he's acting you in the same places that he's in. He's not looking at you as leadership. He's looking at you it's like or he had respect for you. So it's like you're you're trying to gain respect by making yourself young, but you're actually losing respect by not being yourself. And that's why I said before, like you could be anybody in this world, even yourself. Like we have such a hard time with being ourselves because we don't know who we are and we never really had anything. So it's like once we get anything, we just we just go crazy. This goes to you know, just showing things off, to to just you know, going too much, trying to be young forever. And the sad thing about it is that in the grand scheme of things, no matter how much we have, we don't have anything. And this is what did he did. He told this to meek Milk because mik was like, yo, a million ain't the new goal of billions to go and he was like, a billion we steal a billion dollars and we still broke. And I understood what he meant by that, because it's like they say African Americans have like one percent of the wealth in America, and we have one percent of the wealth in America when we was freed from slavery hundreds of years ago. Like you're saying that, they say the average black family has twenty five hundred dollars in that work. So it doesn't matter like if we're a millionaires, if Lebron's a billionaire. In the grand scheme of things, one person can't change everything. So it's like, no matter how much we gain from a from an individual standpoint, if the collective is it is not gaining. It doesn't matter. One person's victory is only one person's victory. It's not the victory of the whole collective. And that's what they don't understand. They make you think that it's a it's a it's a one person race, when other other nationalities don't think like that. Like I had a friend. I have a friend that's Indian and I went to his wedding and you know, I was just building with him and just to watch their coachure. That's it's a whole different thing, Like we don't even have Our culture is just made up of scraps. We don't have something that's really a real culture. I'd get into that later on too. But it's like his family, his his his mother, his white's family. They have they own motels, so like the Indians, they own like a lot of motels on the East coast. And he was telling me, like the philosophy is that, you know, like one family member comes over, they open a motel and then then money back to India. Like five other people come but they don't have any option, but they have to work in the motel. The five people have to work in the motel. And they all live in the same house. They save up their money and then it's like they all put their money in the pot and they say, okay, you you're gonna get the next motel, and then you're gonna send for five people. And then before you know it, they own a hundred motels. Right, it's not like one person getting a motel and like by later like you know what I'm saying, but they don't understand. But then it's like now we start to look like, okay, you got every other group all over the world that comes to America and has more network than us, has a higher education than us, And it's like we've been here the longest side of anybody, and we're still going like this. Every step we up, we're taking a step back. And it's like eventually this group economics this selflessness. You can't be selfish. It's too much selfishness. And that's the problem with our culture is like we glorify and we promote selfishness, then we wonder why we don't have anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you hit a lot on the head, man.
Speaker 4: I want to go specifically to the culture and the family model because I will know that for a fact, that's one of the biggest things that's missing.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: A couple of summers ago, I created the Black Standard and the Web Standard, right, and you know that was one of the first things y'all interviewed me on, and it was simply looking at the fact that we don't have standards towards well, we don't have many standards towards anything in our culture. Right, So it's hard to hold yourself a ca ability when there's no standards.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: If there's a book called Oriental Wealth Seekers, and it gives a breakdown on some of the standards that you understand the Asians family uses in order to model their economics, right, and basically everybody in that family has a role, right, It's an agreed upon role that's already constructed before you born, that you enter into. And it's an understanding that this individual is not the importance, right, it's the collective and what you can bring to the collective.
Speaker 3: That's also within the African system.
Speaker 4: That you know, the everybody not about to get around you, you getting around what skill sets, what value you can bring to add more value to the culture itself.
Speaker 3: But what we missed is.
Speaker 4: Any standards of value that we agree upon, like So let's say within the culture that we're creating right now, is that we want to have standards in this culture that there are certain things you can't do within this you know, wealth movement that we're creating. If you want to consider yourself to be a peer and do good work, you understand me, like you can't take advantage of the people you The overbranding of lifestylel is another thing that we cutting and slashing down as that's not gonna be a part of the standards within this culture.
Speaker 3: If we're gonna look at.
Speaker 4: Hip hop, right, because hip hop has to consistently be used because it's the one communication system that we have all around the world that whether you're in Africa, whether you're in Brazil, whether you're in the UK, that all melanated people all across the world listen to right, which establishes a link of communication that we consider to be culture, and it creates these norms.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: So when we look at hip hop, hip hop has no standards.
Speaker 4: Though right now, a person can get on a beat and they can create a hit, and they can talk about killing, murder, robin shooting, right, they can talk about anything as long as it becomes a hit a person to listen to that they get accepted into crture and nobody is checking each other.
Speaker 3: Because there's no system of accountability.
Speaker 4: No matter how weird a person does, no matter how left they go, you do not see those people that engage into the hip hop or the rap world check each other like men and women, right, because there's no standard of actually being a man or a woman in that curture. So it's like the basics right of how family would operate with standards in culture don't even exist in ours right now. So at the same time, we try and advance people to different levels and say, okay, y'all need to do business with family. We need to set up trust and SOPs and learn how to set up the LLCs and learn how to do investment strategies and how to protect yourself and how to train. And it's like we haven't even got established on how you know, in the Oriental Web secrets, there's a relationship on how the younger brother and the older brother puposed to interact, how the sister and the dad posted to interact, how the mother and the oldest son supposed to interact, Like all of these are.
Speaker 3: Standards that they have.
Speaker 4: So once you find yourself in that position, you play your part right and the family is able to eat and benefit and grow cohesively.
Speaker 3: So within our family is dysfunction.
Speaker 4: Nobody knows the role, and everybody want to play any role, and we want to disrupt and destroy all of the roles that came before us.
Speaker 3: So now we have to get to.
Speaker 4: A point where we're creating new standards of operation that the culture can agree upon. And when we see somebody that doesn't meet that, we say, wait a minute, that's not how we move it. That's not you can't get our support anymore because you no longer to meet our standards. You understand me. And then we learn how to check each other. Not from a place of emotion. You understand me. Because anything that happens in public, these are the rules as I grew up fl Y Right, if it happens in public, you get checked in public. If it happens in private, you get checked in private.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: It's learning the proper handling.
Speaker 4: Of people, so we don't automatically we start fighting each other or killing each other or murdering each other.
Speaker 3: It's like na.
Speaker 4: We learn how to handle confrontation. We learn how to consult with each other.
Speaker 3: We learn how to.
Speaker 4: Build and real operation, but we can conflict resolution. That's probably that is one of the biggest issues that black men have in America and across the world, is that we don't know how.
Speaker 3: Do not know how to resolve conflict men and men.
Speaker 4: We don't know how to speak to each other and communicate with our pride, ego, envy, jealousy, right, insecurities and all these other things that challenge.
Speaker 2: And trigger us.
Speaker 4: And we're not willing to participate in looking at ourselves and self evaluate, and we always look outside ourselves for the issue. So there's a level of maturity that has to be established. And your money does not establish your readiness to be in front of the people as a leader and speak. And that's one thing that we have to strip. We have to strip the money of this power that it has in our culture because the person now they can flash money in front of the young, right, impressionable people and they ain't get them to follow. They flash in the front of our women and the women come. Or that's a high value men. Those are not standards, right, that are connected to value systems. You understand me, because shit, a person could god damn got lucky on an ark coin. You understand me on some shit, but it knew it. It became a millionaire. So that's a man that you go date ladies, or that's a man that you go follow fellas hell. Now you understand me, that man don't have none of those principles of what it takes to actually be a man. So at the core of this conversation, it's learning how to be men and women again. And then we got to separate those who actually are for the curture and those who are for themselves.
Speaker 2: I agree, brother, I agree. I feel like conflict resolution is extremely extremely important and it's something that it should actually be teaching hows. But you know, there's so many there's so many issues, so many people that's in jail, so many people that's dead because pride, ego, and emotion, and it never really goes away the same emotions ego, pride that a six year old has a sixty year old has, Like you know what I mean, It's just it just gets more dangerous when you become older. But the conflict resolution part is extremely, extremely extremely important, extremely important, and I feel that, you know, there's always light at the end of the tunnel. And I just feel that, you know, people just have to just open up their eyes. That's it. It's not to really like chastise people because I always look before I criticize somebody, I try to look to see how they how they were thinking, because you know, I'm like, maybe somebody wasn't aware, maybe somebody's upbringing was different, maybe they're you know what I mean. I always try to look at it from from their standpoint, because you can't look at it from your standpoint, right like, you can't. You can't expect somebody to think how you think because your upbringing might be different, your education might be different, your value system might be different. So you got to put yourself in their in their shoes.
Speaker 4: Well what pointest though, huh, what at what point.
Speaker 3: Do we chest diise because chesstisement is a system.
Speaker 2: That keeps order as law, you know what, I feel like the chastisement doesn't really necessarily it's the powers with the people, how with the people? And this is something that even if you look at the success of our platform, your platform right like or in your lisia was championed by the people, is championed by the people. So I feel like the people because people will say all the time, well, like positive hip hop isn't pushed on the radio. Yeah, that's true, But ultimately the people make a decision. We have to take responsibility as a people. We put people in power. Like I said, you look at the white community and they got rock and roll, they got all that stuff. But there's a balance because the general public is not supporting just straight nonsense. They've made decisions as a conscious group of people to support what they want to support. So ultimately we can we can blame the white man, we can blame America and all that is very true, but at the end of the day, we're black from America. You wasn't supposed to be successful to begin with. Like my man Derry Falcon said, if you black, you gotta go outside with the umbrella when it's when it's sunny because anything can happen. You got to prepare for that at the beginning. So it's not really a time to make excuses, blame the system, blame record companies. Yeah, you already up against the uphill battle. That's that's been the case since we got here. But a certain level of responsibility has to be taken from an individual standpoint, because whatever you champion, that is what's gonna be pushed if we if we continue to champion nonsense, if we continue to champion you know, gang culture, if we continue to champion things that's detrimental to us. This is what we're gonna get when we decide not to champion that and we decide to champion other things that people, those people are gonna go withto the other route. So ultimately, the power is with the people. The people will lead with their vote. It's it's like an election. They vote, the people vote their leaders. Leaders are not there's no dictators in this game. The people vote who they want to lead them. The people vote which platforms they want to receive information from. The people vote to see what's most important. And right now, the party that has been winning by a landslide for the last twenty five years, it's not beneficial. So it's time to overthrow. It's time to overthrow the old government. As Poplun said, it's time to overthrow the old government and elect the new government because the government that we've elected has not been beneficial and it's actually been extremely dangerous.
Speaker 3: You know, that's dope that you said that.
Speaker 4: And the challenges that we need we got to have when it comes to this is we have to establish whether we have a true democracy. And one of the issues that exists on both systems is that we's no true democracy.
Speaker 3: In them all, right, and.
Speaker 4: That's because money always comes into a play, right at the end of the day, you know, we know that. Unfortunately, we got to curture a low frequency understand me, and we are trying. It's easy to be leading the wrong direction, it's hard to be letting the right right.
Speaker 3: Naba Mohammad always gave us that breakdown.
Speaker 4: And when we look at that and we say, well, we create the voting system and we allow people to have a true democracy. At the end of the day, that person that can get more airtime and attention ends up winning. That's why I've got a lobby system. They still poor people voting. They till rich people's lobby, right. And one of the issues is the fact that we have to also have the resources to win that particular war of influence, right, and that means that we have to be aggressive for ourselves, understand me and going after our opponents at the same time, right, and at the end of the day, those opponents can shake hands just like the politicians do when they shake hands on a golf course. They take pictures and they kicking it. But it's saying that listen, we right now are lobbying for our people's attention because we believe we have better solutions for them. We believe that if they give us their attention and consciousness, that we can actually give them enlightenment rather than something that's detrimental to them that'll put them further deeper into the whole right and one of the most dangerous parts of this is the timeline in which we have to do it. You and me ing up both know that we got like three to five years for a lot of these opportunities that exist right now. To close up.
Speaker 3: We see what all of these companies are doing right now.
Speaker 4: All these companies are lobbying and trying to figure out how they can own the minds, the time, the environment, everything for the people right now.
Speaker 2: I want to just out hold on this is extremely important to the financial conversation part of it.
Speaker 5: That's up.
Speaker 2: This guy told me this five years ago. I understand what he said. He was like, this next ten years, you're either gonna become rich or you're gonna be broked forever. I understand what he's talking about now, which what we're living in right now is like it's a gap in time. Like sometimes it's like a gap in time where you can actually like rush through a portal before it actually gets closed up. With social media, with technology, with cryptocurrency, with all this information, like this is something that there's a gap in time right now where you can actually receive information in real time, apply it in real time, change your life in real time, change your famili's life in real time. There's no guarantee, there's no guarantee that this will last forever. It's extremely important for people to understand the opportunities that's out there right now. This information wasn't always readily available like this. People we take for granted for things when we have it. But it's like in the history of civilization, right, like we're not even talking about two thousand years, even before the birth of Christ, let's say four thousand, five thousand years, for five let's say for five thousand years, right, it was a pyramid system where information was held at the top for the ruling classes, the wealthy, right, the vast majority of the people that lived on the bottom, was ignorant, not even not ignorant by choice, ignorant like they wasn't allowed to go to school, they wasn't taught how to read. They slave stuff like that. It's a very small percentage, like probably like less than one percent of world history was that information was even readily available to the masses. And what we're seeing now where is super readily available end, this has never been the case, Like this is not normal in world history. This is not normal. This is something that has never happened in world history where this much information is readily available for free, for free, or anything that you want to learn about, from ancient Egypt to cryptocurrency, NFTs metaverse, you can learn in the pocket. Like you're talking about to ancient I went to Egypt, and you know the Ancient Museum, the ancient library in Egypt. They said it was the most expansive library in the ancient world. And when it burnt down, they said hundreds of years of information and civilization was was going awayward, right, Like think about how large that library must have been. This iPhone is one one million times more vast than the ancient Library of Egypt. Yes, but the ancient library Egypt doesn't even compare to what we have in our pocket. Literally literally anything that you ever wanted to learn, you can, and most of us use it for all the wrong things. We use it for arguments, We use it for just watching nonsense, debating back and forth on social media, going to blogs that have nothing to do with nothing, watching the same interviews over and over again, watching sports on our phone, sports gambling, and it's like, before you know it, the going to close and the opportunities are not gonna be there anymore. So it's really life the death that you take advantage of this information while you have it, because if it's not hear anymore, or if there's a barrier to access, well, I mean, what can you really say? Who can you blame?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: That's that's that's that's superbars man, that's super keys. You know if the difference between uh, the times of Timber to the libraries that we speak of and things of that nature is the mindset of the people right that would be hungry for that type of knowledge, right, even growing up in a lot of immigrant households, growing up in the hood, when you are deprived of the thing, you want it more than ever. But when you freely get access to it, you.
Speaker 3: Don't value it the same way.
Speaker 4: So the mindset that the people have today towards the knowledge is the issue, because we know we got more knowledge at are readily available at our fingertips than.
Speaker 3: Any other point in time and history.
Speaker 4: But if you don't have a goal and you have all the knowledge in the world, then you're not going to do nothing with it, right. So it's like the lack of vision that exists within the minds of our people is the issue.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: If you got a goal, the only distance between your goal, right is where you are now, what you don't.
Speaker 3: Know you understand me and the execution.
Speaker 4: So you got your ignorance that creates the gap and the timeline, and what you get there is your will of ambition and execution and focus.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: But if you don't have a vision, a person may say, you know what I am with that wealth movement. But then that same five hours that they could have put into studying something that they could have executed something for that would have benefited them.
Speaker 3: They might have went to the club with that thing five dollars.
Speaker 4: And listen, we one of the worst people that celebrate when we have nothing that we.
Speaker 3: Celebrate when we got no wins.
Speaker 4: We are people that celebrate our losses more than ever, and not the type of losses that going to eventually get us to greater get and wins. We just celebrate losing because we're trying to escape the reality of our own responsibility to save ourselves. But when you got the knowledge at your fingertips, you can say yourself right now, you can go study up.
Speaker 3: I always put out a.
Speaker 4: List of everything that families need in order to set themselves up. You can go study crypto stocks, investment, real estate, land, gold, right, blockchain technology, right, mental health, laws of the universe, health science, all of the things that a person would need.
Speaker 3: To in order to get themselves right.
Speaker 4: They can literally go design themselves right now. They can decide what they want to be, and then they can decide what they want to start at first, and they can go source, find that knowledge and execute on.
Speaker 3: Them And when three hundred and sixty five days.
Speaker 4: Come around and every single day they did something to execute, they gonna find themselves a completely new person. But the problem that we have right now, the most detrimental and dangerous thing for us is distraction. Our ability to focus is dangerous. You told me before, and I had the same thing. You might find yourself mindlessly scrolling on YouTube or something.
Speaker 3: Now I know for me, I got a lot of different.
Speaker 4: Ways I keep myself focused, So I know that if I find myself scrolling, you understand me what happens to another person that they so stuck in the feed? They probably get of one that hour a week of real, silent, superior focus. And we don't even have any evaluation to measure, like, damn, how many hours a week do I actually really focus on one task I'm very mindful at and I give them my one hundred percent complete with no distractions. And the average person, if they was real with themselves, they're gonna find themselves that is shrinking over time and time because you give it more time to the machine and less time to self and your goals and your visions. So our goal is, of course, we're gonna continue to provide the necessities for the people who are focused, and then we are now trying to get the people who are distracted to get over here, and then we're trying to get the people who distracted them to stop distracting them so they can't focus. So it's like it's a it's a double sided battle that we fight at all times, and we understand how multi dimensional this problem is that exists.
Speaker 3: You understand me.
Speaker 4: And that's the battle that we face right now, and that's the battle that everybody else faced that's in these timeents that listen to us. Is how the hell do I actually get focused to listen to these brothers? And it starts with pasting.
Speaker 2: It's it's it's not like we were preaching, because, like you said, I find myself scrolling on YouTube and going through all kinds of different nonsense and the histories of the games in Alaska and how the Bloods got to Alaska, and I'm like, why did I just watch this?
Speaker 4: There's a bad bulls at the last.
Speaker 2: Und random random nonsense like and I'm like, what what did I just waste forty five minutes on? But it's just like it's just like the word jahad, Like you know Jahad, you know that got real popular like after nine to eleven because it's like a holy war. So people like Jahad is like a holy war on America. But if you really understand what that word means, like the real Jahad is within yourself, Like the greatest battle that any human will ever have is the battle within themselves. So we all fight battles every single day. None of us are above that, Like, nobody's above that. We all it's a it's a battle every single day to stay focused, to stay on the straight path. Like that's a battle that's not easy to accomplish. But one of the things is that your your environment really really can either make or break the situation. Because the day Chance he said something that was very profound when he said it's it's extremely hard to do good when you're surrounded by negativity, a fact like don't get that. So it's like it's like even like if you're in school, right, if you're in a school and everybody's just smoking weed in the class, throwing papers at the teacher, they rolling dice, it's kind of hard to be the one student to just raise their hand, so you kind of just flouch and at the very least you just you know, just become a C student. You just you just kind of cruise through. The alternative is that it's extremely hard to do bad when you're surrounded by right. So if you're a decent level minded person and let's say it's just like you know, a bunch of like eighty year old church women around like right, like you you see this all the time, like people will pull their pants up, people like yeah, have to put this away, like wait, wait, wait, let let her walk through because now you feel bad. Right, your environment is not conducive to your negative behavior, so subconsciously you start to correct yourself. Right, So this is something that's extreaming port. I had a friend that was in jail and he was saying, like he never had a speech compeditor or anything, but he was like being in jail and being around so many uneducated people that really couldn't speak properly. He had developed a stutter and he was like it started to bother him, but he realized that it was the people that he was around actually started to weigh on his diction. So this environment conversation is extremely important. And this is why congregation is very important. Like even if you look at religions, religions they congregate because life minded people. It's always easier. It's easier when you're around a life minded group of people. This is why you know, everything in our society is really based around groups, right, sports teams, that's a fact. That works. Gangs, everything is pretty much the same structure, right, it's just you. You could be in a group and you can do positive things in that group, or you could be in a group and you could do negative things in that group. It's extremely hard to stand alone on an island, and it's even harder to stand along the island when everybody that's around you is doing the complete opposite that you're doing.
Speaker 1: It.
Speaker 3: That's what that's the crowd. Mind.
Speaker 4: They did a study right where they was testing to see how easily people were swayed by the crowd. So what they had is they have people walkingside just elevated. Now it's elevator only open from one side, but the people that will be three people standing in there that they'll purposely be standing the opposite way and once the door opens, and they wanted to see how many times that each person walked in there and just automatically turned around and followed the crowd, even though there was only one door opening in which you could exit, right, and nine out of ten of the people will go in there and automatically.
Speaker 3: Follow the crowd.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: Because we are organisms of reaction, so our environment sets the conditions of what we follow. We got married neuron. So when we see some reason we like sports, we see somebody doing something, we jump up because we feel as if that's us doing it right. So we literally mirror everything within our environment. The unable minute a little fire kin says some power. For one time they asked me, he said, how are you able to go inside all of these different type of environments and still be yourself right?
Speaker 3: And he said something to the fact that he said.
Speaker 4: I bring my own atmosphere. That's why you understand me, And everybody doesn't know how to do that. So environment is stronger than nature and it changes people. So if you want to change the condition of your thinking, yes, you have to change the condition of your environment. Because we are hardwired to react to everything that we see, and we want to go with the crowd rather than stand out because we feel safer in numbers. So when the majority is doing something, it's hard to tell the difference between a scholar and a fool. Inside the crowd, like a mob that's going crazy, you don't know who the smartest. Everybody is acting the same. The intelligence is thrown out the window, the individual perspective is thrown out the window, and people just follow you, understand me, that's the frenzy of the crowd minds.
Speaker 3: So being able to.
Speaker 4: Have self observation and understand your external observations allow you to get to a point of knowledge yourself where you can bring your own atmosphere. And even social media is an environment, right, you see, people always people get mad when people take things from Oh you took my idea, you said just like how I said it. Well, if you put it out there, you created an environment for people to be influenced by it. We are all collectively collaborating on a platform, whether we want to be influenced or not. The moment we see something, it's going to have a reaction within us, you understand me. The worst thing to do is hearing a good idea and not want to execute on it. So that's why we always got to be careful who we tell our ideas, because if you tell the right person the idea and it's the right idea.
Speaker 3: They gonna be like, well, damn, you just save me time to think. But it's the same thing with a bad idea.
Speaker 4: People hear bad ideas and if they don't have that power of self control, they're going to follow it. The same way depending on their state of mind, and they moved. Like we have a lot of things that we have to do when it comes to learning self control because we live in an environment where everybody has studied and master us as consumers, because we are the greatest consumers in America, right, particularly Black women are the greatest consumers right because they spend more money. But as a culture, we are the greatest consumers. We produce one point five something trillion dollars. Yet it's not an investment power. It's a spending power, which means that it goes out and it doesn't come back. Every other community has a circulating model. We understand me whether the money is circulating within that it comes back to points of origin rather than just go out.
Speaker 3: The Asian community circulate that you go down to Chinatown, right.
Speaker 4: And once we get to the science of economics, we get to the science itself, then we can really start raising our energy to the highest level. Because right now we're simply trying to get your mindset to the point where you can gain some resources for yourself to get you you out of your own condition.
Speaker 3: That you win, because like you said, bro, we are the last generation that.
Speaker 4: Will be able to have that excuse where you blame the white man, where you blame.
Speaker 3: The government, because people can listen you.
Speaker 4: It would be a historical record, like, no, you did not do anything between twenty nineteen through twenty.
Speaker 2: Two, and let me say something. Let me say something about that real quick. Like America, we don't have to go into that. We already know all the atrocities that was done on American soil, on foreign soil by American We aren't no slavery, we already know that, and like that's already established.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 2: I'm African American. Both of my parents African Americans, so nobody can really talk to me about that because that's my experience. The United States of America. Understand this. The United States of America has the most opportunity than any other country in the world. This is a country where you can literally get busy. And because I'm a millionaire in one two.
Speaker 6: Earners, what's up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works, Like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank. But keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 5: With Robinhood, not only can you trade individual stocks and ETFs, you can also seamlessly buy and sell crypt.
Speaker 4: At low costs.
Speaker 5: Trade all in one place. Get started now on robin Hood Trading Crypto invalve significant risk Crypto trading is offered through account with the Robert Hoood Crypto LLC. Robin Hunte Crypto is license to engage in virtual currency business activity by the New York State Department of Financial Services Crypto healthro Robert Hute Crypto is not FDFC insured of SIPC Protective Investing in valves risk including loss of principle securities trading is offered through an account with robin Hood Financial LLC member SIPC, a registered broker.
Speaker 2: Dealer two years. That is a fact. So what I'm saying is that, of course it's not perfect, of course there's issues. But having said all of that, this is a country that you can change your life. That is a fact. So all of is like when we continue to blame things, it's not helping m M.
Speaker 3: You just putting in front of your opportunities.
Speaker 2: That's why I don't get with none of that. Like I don't get with none of that because ultimately it's like it's like if you're in a game, right and the referee is bad, you can you keep complaining about the referee. The referee is not changing play. You gotta play the game or sit out the game. But you can't complain. You can't just keep complaining in and blaming this, blaming that, blaming what like? This is where we are right now in twenty twenty two. You take advantage of the opportunities that's presented to you, or somebody else, will I guarantee you somebody else? Will I guarantee you that somebody else will from another country, from anywhere? This is this is the reality. And sometimes you gotta understand that you gotta speak this kind of way because there's no sympathy, there's no nobody's coming to save you. There's nobody there's no government stimulus package that will save you. There's no charity program that will save you. There's no billionaire that's gonna come and save you. Nobody's gonna save you. Nobody's gonna save you. The only person that can save you is yourself. So first you have to understand that. Second, you have to actually get up take action. Stop wasting your life, like a lot of people are wasting their lives doing a budget that are not beneficial at all and then wondering why they're not seeing results. Stop comparing your life to somebody else. That's another big thing too, Like comparison is the thief of joy, Like you're comparing your life to somebody else that you don't even know. Run your own race. I tell people this all the time. Like when I was building what we have now, I wasn't sleeping. I was up to walk on it every morning. I taught myself. I don't even know how to use the computer properly. I taught myself how to edit by myself. Yeah, social media, I can edit. Because I was going through all the apps in the app store, googling, how do you how do you make this video? How do you spice this how do you have music to it? How do you do the da da da da da? There's no alternative when when losing is not an alternative, the only thing that you can do is win. That's a fact. I don't. I don't really take a lot of excuses because it's like I'm looking at my own personal situations. You can't. You can't because it's like you're either you're either gonna do it or you're not. This is the reality that we're in right now. And I wasn't privy to all the information that was out there, Like now you can just listen to podcasts, you can watch YouTube. I was literally teaching myself on to go on the fly.
Speaker 4: I mean, now we get to be blueprints for someone Else's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's already there. All the information is already readily available to you at your fingerprints. So it's like you're gonna do it or you're not gonna do it. But what we're not gonna do is just continue to make the same excuses over and over again. Bro.
Speaker 4: You know, one of the most important words I learned in my life life was the word managed. You understand me, and having that ability to you know, line up your task to get to your set obligation and goals right. Always say that you can't be a man unless you learn how to man age yourself, meaning that unless you learn how to manage yourself in certain areas of life, you're.
Speaker 3: Not a man. Same thing for a woman. You got to be at that one.
Speaker 4: Man age right, Whether you can manage yourself emotionally right, or can you.
Speaker 3: Manage yourself financially?
Speaker 4: You understand me.
Speaker 3: Can you manage yourself physically?
Speaker 4: And that's saying that can you manage your activities on a daily basis to get to your goals or maintain consistency within your standards? And so once you learn management, you understand me, then you have the power over self. But when we're young and we children, what we need our mothers to manage us. We need the schools to manage us. We need everybody around us teaches a system of management. And same thing with jobs, and there's no disrespected job.
Speaker 3: But we understand that we need more than that. That.
Speaker 4: We have to learn how to create our own jobs because each person has the ability of creative capacity. But we haven't learned how to manage our minds, manage our creativity, manage our productivity. And once we learn how to manage ourselves in each one of these sectors, it allows us to set ourselves up for a life where we managed to save ourselves. You understand me, like we got the resources because even for those that I know, this an international conversation because we got.
Speaker 3: A lot of people around the world.
Speaker 4: It's not even just the fact that we're in America, it's the time we living in. If you've got if you are watching this live, it means you have the same opportunities just about because you have access to technology. And this technology has transformed our ability.
Speaker 2: To produce wealth.
Speaker 4: Because at first the wealthy man only had access to stream of two thousand people on a random without without saying putting up, no polls, no nothing, and people just show up.
Speaker 3: We didn't have access to do that whatsoever.
Speaker 2: But now we can.
Speaker 3: So now that's same amount of money or that same amount.
Speaker 4: Of resource that you know that was only privy to the wealthy class to be able to move information and communication and resources.
Speaker 3: We have that same ability.
Speaker 4: We can go on YouTube right now and go viral and hit a million people you don't have to pay for That's called zero marginal costs when you don't have to pay for the resource. But you understand me, you can still maximize the effectiveness of it. So at the end of the day, the smart people built the platforms, So what do we got to do next? We have to learn how to use them the best way possible. And that's where creativity comes in. You've learned how to utilize this platform in a more creative manners. Matters that you couldn't be told because the blueprint didn't exist before you. I've learned how to utilize it in that same capacity, and many other people here that are there now. It's the creativity that's what's gonna set you apart today. I know a brother that is he out there in Africa and he just built a solar power TV. You understand me where it's cordless because he utilized the resource of his own intelligence. Said that he was self taught. Understand me, he understood his fascination with technology, He learned how to get more resources and created an opportunity for himself. The one of the cheap differences between the Asian community and ours is that that when they think about a savior, they think about education. That that's the thing that's going to save them. So that if we know that we don't have another Malcolm X coming, we know we don't have a Martin Luther King coming because we never had them. So therefore they got to look at, well, how do we save ourselves? Well, we gotta get knowledge.
Speaker 3: The knowledge gonna give us a skill set the resources to be able to do for self.
Speaker 4: We gotta work with family, right, we gotta dominate sectors that are going to be, you know, the rulers in the world. So they get into technology right, they invest into health. They are looking at the ruling sectors and saying that if we get in those right now, then we have an advantage. That's why the East Indian is the highest paid in Silicon Valley. They understand me.
Speaker 3: That's why they're running.
Speaker 4: These companies because they got education in places that have something to do with building right.
Speaker 3: We do not get educated in places that have something.
Speaker 4: To do with building our own nation, or building our families up or building wealth in the future.
Speaker 3: Whatsoever. We go to school and all were trying to do is impress our mother and father.
Speaker 4: We go get a debt education and then don't get a degree that's valuable enough to pay off the education in the first place, right, and then when we get the money that's in the household, we got to use all of the resources we have to take care of everybody else, so there's nothing left to pass down because we don't look at the fact that our net worth. Also, we got to decrease the amount of responsibilities and people that we have.
Speaker 3: To take care of.
Speaker 4: So we've never worked as much as we do unless everybody around us is eating and living good at the same time.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: So that's why the family model has to come into play. Right, That's why we.
Speaker 4: Have to change the standards and how we do things. And that's why I study everybody else because for the most part, everybody else is doing it better than us.
Speaker 2: I need to know.
Speaker 4: I need to know the best practices, so take the best practices in every courture and said, well, we're going to adopt that, so now I can do it as good as y'all. And then I need to take it farther because guess what, if we are in last place, we have to be even more efficient than everybody else because it's going to take a lot more energy for.
Speaker 3: Us to catch up. We ten trillion dollars behind, you understand me.
Speaker 4: So that means that we don't have time to play. So when a person would be like, man, you know, I was always taught that you know, too much joking and.
Speaker 2: Plan is no good.
Speaker 4: And I understand that now because people will be like, no, we got you know, entertainment.
Speaker 3: We love entertainment. I enjoy entertainment, you understand me.
Speaker 4: I watched the UFC, but I just seen they offer Anthony Joshua fifteen million not to fight, so Wilder and the other dude can get the fight. And that's more than everybody in the UFC than got paid for almost killing themselves in the fight. So it's like we always the talent, always the entertainment, but were never the owners.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing. That's the one thing too, because it's like, you know, it's one of these things that you always gotta look at it. Yes, we were naturally gifted in sports entertainment. You can't. I mean, it is what it is, right, and we dominate sports and entertainment. It wouldn't even necessarily be bad if we actually control sports and entertainment. The problem that we don't have any ownership or control is the two areas that we really dominate sports entertainment. We have no ownership in those areas. That's really the problem. It would be a different conversation if out of thirty two NBA teams, ten of them was owned by black people, right, fifty twenty was owned by black people. When you have thirty two NBA teams and one is owned by a black person, the greatest athlete of all time, right, and you have I don't know how many NFL teams and none of them are owned by a black.
Speaker 4: Person, barely got head coach that's black.
Speaker 2: You have no major you have no record label that's on wild black person. And they're gonna say, well, what about those record labels are under another record label. Yes, Like the two areas that we actually dominate in we don't control, We have no ownership in. So that's another situation. That's a whole nother conversation, Like it wouldn't even necessarily be that bad if we actually controlled sports and entertainment. We're still employees in sports and entertainment. We don't control the two areas that we focus on and we put the most attention in. We don't have any ownership or any control. And this is why we have to have We get told what to do, We get told you cannot say this in the music. You cannot say this in the music, right, Like there's certain things that artists had to take out of their songs because it wasn't beneficial, Like you know what I'm saying to like you could say anything, you can't say everything.
Speaker 3: As a fact too free The biggest.
Speaker 2: Song in hip hop history when Jadakiss said stacked chips like Hebrews, that line is taking out. If you listen to the Benjamins, that line's not in there anymore. Put the line out. It's non negotiable, no negotiable.
Speaker 4: Yeah, imagine how we will act if we were doing things the way we wanted to. Like, there's no area in sports and entertainment there there's nobody that you can see acting one hundred percent freely in a way that they want to, saying exactly what they want to, making the exact music they want to wish. Sells us that the most valuable communicative line that we have in our culture is not owned by us. Somebody else controls the direct messages that's being downloaded into us that have effect and influence on us. That affects us, our behaviors and the outcomes of our lives. You understand me, that that's dangerous. And so that's something that you know, when I went to the Revolt Hip Hop summit, they was talking about ownership the first.
Speaker 3: Time I went, and I thought that was dope.
Speaker 4: And then I went to South Africa and they was having it was well, be doing the land summit where they were trying to get the land back from where the South Africans have stolen the land because you go out there and there are certain places.
Speaker 3: Where you can go.
Speaker 4: I mean, you could be driving from miles seventy miles deep and they'd be like, yes, all of this is owned by this white South African right and he has one little ranch farm there where he has this high expensive steak that none of the Africans in that whole country for the most part, can afford. So the government, you understand me, us trying to figure out how to give them back some land while still being fair to the white South Africans who stolen land in the first.
Speaker 3: Place, you understand me.
Speaker 4: So that's they struggling an issue right now, trying to figure out is it even fair to get back stolen land that's owned by the people, and then the people don't even have the knowledge nor expertise that if they were given a land to know actually how.
Speaker 3: To irrigate it and actually farm and things of that nature.
Speaker 4: Because they live in the city, they don't have those skill sets and that knowledge.
Speaker 3: And that's what we're dealing with all around the world. Everywhere you go, you're going.
Speaker 4: To see this that we're always missing something. So if we can combine resources, and this is why I like the idea of the blockchain, because it takes a lot of our problems and we can create solutions from them, you understand me. But if we have to start at a level of independence, and we got to start at a level of you understand me, collective and cooperative economics. You understand me that, yes, we understand that it's not easy for a person to okay, stop working with these people, to.
Speaker 3: Just go do your own thing.
Speaker 4: Sacrifices the parency, the bottle life you want to wheel into the type of world we want to live, there's going to have to be sacrifice.
Speaker 3: Some area you.
Speaker 4: Can't maintain comfort ability right in won't change at the same time. And that's the chief issue is that when we look over there, you realize that damn most of those people in those positions, they're too comfortable to want real radical change. And the people that get to observe the effects that it has on cultures, like, no, all of that shit needs to change. How many times that we blame the victims and entertainment and sports you understand me, and hip hop hole for taking bad, bad contracts that turned them into slaves.
Speaker 3: Not for once did we out the people that wrote the contracts.
Speaker 4: You understand me. So we even victimize our own people for being taken advantage of while everybody else in they family get to eat off of it, chill at night, be quiet, while this person now gets ostracized from making a bad decision because he was taking advantage of because that's where he comes from, poverty, and that's where they target us. So it's like, now we have to create our own systems, you understand me, our own institutions so that we can rule ourselves. That's it. There's no other way to get around it. Like inclusion is great, you understand me, but ownership is better.
Speaker 2: I agree? I agree. So before we end this, live from a solution from a couple of solutions standpoint block chain. So you talk about that investments a little bit, but talk about how you think bringing it full circle back to twenty twenty two, talk about how you think the blockchain can actually you know, because nothing's gonna change overnight, there's no like one solution, right, blockchain technology can actually lead to some progress.
Speaker 4: Well, you know the beauty of it because the blockchain, you can go solution by solution by solution right in different areas, in different industries. So let's say specifically hip hop, we've seen what Nas did with his NFT drop.
Speaker 3: He dropped it on the blockchain.
Speaker 4: You understand me. It executes the smart contract, and the smart contract was written that basically you have royalties and some rights to his songs.
Speaker 3: Understand me that you'll get paid dividends for owning.
Speaker 4: This particular NFT because it's going to verify and it's going to execute whatever's written inside that. So and now we're seeing Meek Mills dropping his mixtape on the blockchain.
Speaker 3: So the blockchain now becomes the new distribution.
Speaker 4: Right, Everybody who's at earshot that heard that the same way Tory Lanez was able to do it.
Speaker 3: Right, Everybody who heard that oh Snap, I.
Speaker 4: Don't have to buy it on iTunes, I don't have to buy it on Spotify, I don't have to buy.
Speaker 3: It anywhere else. I can go directly buy it on blockchain.
Speaker 4: Which is owned by nobody. You understand Me is decentralized, meaning that basically it's owned by everybody because everybody can have access to it. Nobody stores the information. It can take it away from you. Once you buy it, it's yours and that information is stored.
Speaker 3: Only to you.
Speaker 4: So now all of the artists can decide whenever they get out they contracts you understand Me and new artists that's coming up, they can create completely new business models of how they operate. Right, So the mark would be social media just getting the attention, but the new distribution has nothing to do with the label labels.
Speaker 3: Essentially, people that give you loans with bad interest rates you.
Speaker 4: Understand me, and and take way too much of your business even though you executed everything and you the talent and the whole nove. That's like a bank saying that, all right, I'm gonna give you a million dollars, but I want to cut off everything you sell like, ain't nobody taking that deal from no, banks, ain't no way you negotiating that with me. But that's how they've been able to historically get off on rappers because they knew nothing of the business. So instead of saying that you know what, I don't want the bank, you understand me, the new bank becomes decentralized where the people can give the loans to the rappers. You understand me saying that listen, I love your music, all right, and because I love your music as much, of course, I'm gonna buy into your NERT or your token that's connected.
Speaker 3: To the distribution of your music.
Speaker 4: The rappers can take that and utilize that towards their marketing budget, towards the A and R, towards their own development, their tour and everything. They can rec connect that same merge to those same projects on the blockchain. Right, they can incentivize and create communities. Right, because the biggest and most beautiful thing that we've seen out of something like this NFT ways is the community aspect of it. I had a thesis that everything that was luxury is going to become a business model standard. Right, So country clubs were luxury. Now NFTs are the new country clubs, right, Rappers we know have huge fan bases. I'm talking about millions upon millions. We've seen John Legend had to give up his masters, or he didn't have to, but he sold it right, But he got what eighteen million followers on Twitter, eighteen million followers on Instagram. Why couldn't he generate the community, take that same number that they were going to pay him, and create him a dial a decentralized, autonomous organization that's connected to the royalties and rights of all his music and the people that listens to it.
Speaker 3: There's a way that he can connect that and he can get royalties and he can get paid off of it.
Speaker 4: Essentially, what I'm saying is every business model right that he's sent historically has robbed us. We can now find a way to take advantage of by putting it on the blockchain.
Speaker 3: And taking out the middleman.
Speaker 4: They already showed us every business model that works right now, we're just saying that instead of this label that robs us, let's put that on the blockchain. It's now decentralized because with the smart contracts, the NFTs, the DOWS, the blockchain, and all these other new protocols that we can use for us to continue to utilize old systems is willingly putting ourselves into slavery if we want to go. We've historically talked about black owned businesses that take their extra strategies and sell to white owned companies. We can now take those same block owned businesses that want to have an extra strategy and sell. But we can credit dow where it's connected to a token and all people buy in these tokens and they have governance where they get the vote on what goes into the money.
Speaker 3: So we get a pot of one hundred million dollars and we'd be like, you know what, I like you, I love what they doing.
Speaker 4: This dow that's owned by the people who owned by your fans, and the people that watch it. Say, you know what, we want to offer y'all fifty million dollars to sell us twenty percent because I'm going to valuate y'all good. Yes, we'll give you a good evaluation. Fifty million dollars for twenty percent. Right, y'all still get the run, manage you keep eighty percent, and do whatever y'all want to do. But now the people get to share in that profit. And everybody who owns a token based on their percentage of ownership can now benefit right from this company existing, and that means that y'all no longer have to take or any company period no longer have to take money that they don't want to take. Right black media companies are looking for ad dollars right now, there's barely any what they call black unicorn VC funds, And these VC funds are venture capitalist funds that run billions and billions and billions of dollars. These billions of dollars goes towards everybody else's ideas but ours, right, So it's hard for us to get the capital and the resources to really build out big ideas. But if we look at just in our community with the forty five plus million people that exist, and we say, listen, we got one point five tree and spending power, well, we can take a tenth of that twenty percent of that and we can start putting into businesses and start funding all of the businesses that exist.
Speaker 3: Within our communities.
Speaker 4: Jeff Bezos was able to get to the point he's at because his parents were investors and they gave that man, I think it was what five hundred thousand.
Speaker 3: Dollars at the time, something around two hundred and fifty thousand.
Speaker 4: It was a big number.
Speaker 3: Then the rest of the people and his family, he went.
Speaker 4: And lobby to try to get about fifty thousand for each one of them, raising about a million dollars so that he can start a digital library in a time where it made no sense and they had nothing to do with his degree, but they said, we're gonna take that risk. We can now have the ability to take those same risks and start funding our own world. That's what we do when we see somebody in our community that we love to see, and we'll be like, damn, I love but I wish they had more media behind them. I wish they had a bigger budget to do more of this, Like I would love to see an HBO type shows with the type of peers that we have, so we can run it up and have more influence where the people can say, you know what, I'm going to invest in this particular fund over here. And then at the end of the day, now we can we can vote on which person we want to get the loans to or ity't.
Speaker 3: Even got to be a loan, it can be a grant, you understand me.
Speaker 4: And so the blockchain allows us to create solutions where otherwise it wouldn't have been possible because guess what it had. The blockchain has been proven up until this point right to not be hackable. So one of the biggest issues that we have in our community is trust. If you wanted to do something with your family right now, right, the trust's gonna be the biggest problem. I don't know if I can trust that's our thing. That's all low frequency.
Speaker 2: It comes in.
Speaker 4: That's that's the quick voice that come in. I don't know if I can trust these ys, right, but if you put it on the blockchain, I don't have to trust you no more.
Speaker 3: So we're gonna create a smart contract that say, listen, let's say we can connect our paychecks.
Speaker 2: That's why it's supposed smart contract.
Speaker 3: Our contracts, and we can connect our paychecks.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: And let's say we're going to allocate twenty percent to investments now before and when does this money get allocated? Right, Let's say that one of the people in there is a strategist or earner where they learned about stocks or they learned about crypto, and they say, okay, the person that learns about crypto, I want you all to manage what cryptos we buy into.
Speaker 3: Now this person doesn't get autonomy to just pick and decide.
Speaker 4: All of these wiles will be connected to where each time a person tries to change something, everybody that has a wallet has to.
Speaker 3: Click except right.
Speaker 4: So now nobody can't do any fraudulent or greedy things to steal from one another because.
Speaker 3: Everybody has to agree.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: So, now you just created a system to where y'all can have your own fund in each household in America.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: These things were not available to us until the blockchain created this leisure system to where we can put all data in transactions in a transparent manner, and it's what they call immutable. So for me, I look at the blockchain to say that every single problem that we once had, we can find a creative way to solve it utilizing blockchain technology. People think like we talk about the metaverse. Some people don't like the metaverse because they don't understand it right.
Speaker 4: And at the end of the day, we can utilize the metaverse to solve different issues and problems, even PTSD and mental health issues that exist.
Speaker 3: It might be hard to get people to go into nature.
Speaker 4: I would love for every person that got an issue of metaverse to go spend ten hours in nature a week at least, because I know that average person doesn't.
Speaker 3: But there's ways and studies that they are utilizing that.
Speaker 4: Particular technology to help solve PTSD, and that exists in the hood rapidly. Right, we can solve issues and supply chain issues all around the world because they're going to change. They trying to figure out right now, because I believe the supply chain is like a fifty trillion dollar industry. Right to put everything on the blockchain, make it more trustable, safe, secure, transparent right now.
Speaker 3: If you do that, there's ways that you can look at every.
Speaker 4: Food desert that exists in America, and food deserts is when you have a when you don't have a proximity to nutrient available foods.
Speaker 3: So doctor Wesley did a great report.
Speaker 4: It's on zip codes in America and it shows a distance between these zip codes right in these food deserts.
Speaker 3: So if you can pinpoint each and every single one on the map, you.
Speaker 4: Can say, you know what all we have to do is close the distance between this person needing to get something nutrient available in this person, so you can fill the gaps by putting a bodega in there, and then the supply chain in the food can be connected to farms that are connected to the blockchain that are sending and servicing food. So when this one runs out, it'll have an automated system to start fulfilling. So even if you don't follow everything on what I'm saying in the whole system, you start to understand that, wait a minute, the food issue is connected to the criminal issue, it's connected to the household, It's connected to so many different things that we want to see. So by solving one problem, we actually solve a thousand problem. You understand me, And so for me, I want us to be intelligent enough to think about and intelligence is really solving problems in the future, your ability to solve problems, that's how you want to measure your intelligence. So we can't consider ourselves an intelligent people unless we have the ability to solve our problems. And I don't want us to be consistently reacting to technology and how everybody else is using it, but we never think about how we can use it.
Speaker 3: To solve our problems.
Speaker 4: Even NFTs, like I've never looked at NFTs as art projects.
Speaker 3: A lot of people have, right, I've.
Speaker 4: Always looked at NFTs or ways to build communities, to create IPOs and new brands and new business models and do more a charity. Like, I'm gonna give y'all this last thought process because I know for a fact that there's gonna be a point in time where everybody has NFTs and they will right So right now, you know, if you go on the internet and you show yourself giving a dollar to a homeless person, people have an issue with you showing that type of charity off right, But at the end of the day, I think this will get to a point where we transparent with the mine charity that we do give and how we give that I would love for my wallet and the sense it's gonna be transparent on the blockchain anyway, Then why wouldn't I have Why would not buy NFT connected to a program that helps with physical abuse right of women across America?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, I got that NFT, and that means that if everybody in America got that NFT, then that's just a billion dollars that just got fundy to help solve those issues. Or they go in there and they do violence intervention programs, in America, right, Like, now we have a way to say that. All right, I'm putting my money where I say my mind is where I say my heart is right. So you got the social aspect, then you have the philanthropic aspect. You understand me.
Speaker 3: Then you add the technology in and it allows all of.
Speaker 4: Us to say that, you know what, I'm diversified in the ways that I think I can help humanity. You understand me, and we can solve so many problems tomorrow today if we decide to actually use technology to solve our problems.
Speaker 2: It's crazy to say that because you said a lot first and foremost, But when you asked, I gotta go, I feel I feel like me and Troy was on a conference call earlier and the same exact thing that you that you spoke about as far as the nas I feel think or that's what we were talking about. We were speaking to somebody and I was kind of explaining, like, you know, this is a way, this is like this could be like the new wave of ventionure capital, but for the public, this is the new wave I po but instead of going to the stock market, it's like the public is getting That's something that's extremely interesting to me, and I feel like that right there could be a complete game changer.
Speaker 4: Yes, absolutely, because you know I call them intellectual property opportunities. You understand me, Like, that's the way for you to get your IP, your intellectual property on the market, because we already know that they got it our priced to where the average person came by into these situations, you understand me. And at the end of the day, it shouldn't be where there's a dictatorship that tells us what opportunities we can and cannot take. Just because a person is not making a million dollars two hundred and fifty dollars thousand dollars doesn't mean that they can't see a good opportunity you understand me, in front of them, and that they shouldn't be involved in it, and that only the people who are already successful shouldn't have the ability to get involved in these opportunities. And that's the issue, is that our economic models are broken, you understand me, and they only serve a certain class. And blockchain is basically a technology that can be utilized to serve all classes, which is why the government trying to regulate it.
Speaker 3: Russia said that they was go get rid of it, and then he was like, no, we not. We about to use his minding and we're gonna regulate the crypto.
Speaker 4: You understand me, because there's an eco war going on, and so instead of us getting caught up in that, we can also make decisions for ourselves, like once you put it on, the blockchain can't truly be regulated. You understanding, there's always going to be ways to get around things and loopholes, and things can become so big that the people always have more power than the government. But we got to a point where the government makes themselves seem as if they have more power than the people, and that was a reverse psychology that was put on as a veil and a trick over the minds of the people that never think that they have power.
Speaker 3: They have to go with every decision that comes from the top.
Speaker 4: And that's why people love blockchain because it is a complete disruption of this talitarian ship that we currently live in where everything is on our corporations and institutions. One of the biggest things that we've seen is an issue before was like, how the hell can you know the millanative people in America do business with our African brothers and sisters on the motherland. Right, we see in seventy thousand square foot getting put up by Jeff Bezos in Africa. You about to go over there and build rob all resources and try to take over everything. So it's like we can have an established token of cryptocurrency that allows us to circulate money back and forth between our economies easily to where we can take a look at all of the land, put that on the blockchain, where there's a grid of all of the land, and we can decide to buy up on it. A person can create concept architecture on what we want to be built. They can build it first in the metaverse.
Speaker 3: And we decide that yes, we like the way this look.
Speaker 4: Everybody can tour that's an investor, and then they can decide to buy it in real life and it becomes physical things that get built up, like once we realize that they already created airplanes and we can literally pop on a plane and sit for a few hours and then get off the plane and we can visit there like there's no issue because we can now be also issued passports and have secondary citizenship over there. You understand, it's like the blockchain has made the world smaller and created an opportunity for everybody to do business with each other. Right, and the infrastructure. When you talk about rap, rappers have no they ain't touched the continent. Right, Like if you want to go over to Africa you talk about rap, how much streaming is missing from having an African continent.
Speaker 2: Not even from the rap standpoint, from the podcast standpoint. Also because like went to Nigeria, shout out to Bizio David Oh, I said, my whole crew out in Nigeria. We went to We went to Nigeria and they was they was letting me know what's going on with the podcast that hey, we like Earn your Leashes in the top of like all African countries. Not just the fact, but the thing about it is that so they were showing me like the top African podcast. It was like these two girls, I forget the name, but they was like, they're not the only They're not just the biggest podcast in Nigeria, the biggest podcast in West Africa. Yeah. So looking at their social media and they have fourteen thousand followers, I'm realizing is that podcasting is still on a infancy stage out there, Like the priority of people still not really listening to podcast like that. So media, the media opportunities overseas, and this is why, Like when you see US go to Jamaica, when you see us go to Nigeria, when you see us go to Egypt, all these different places. We got a bunch of other places that were about to actually go to We're going. We can't talk about that yet, but when you see us going to these different places, it's not just to have vacations and talk to cool people. It's to actually get a layer of the land. Because when I was looking at it, and I'm like, ernr Lisia is number one in Boswana, number three in South Africa, number ten in UK, number six in Canada, number one in Jamaica. So at first it's like, oh, we you know, we let we number one all over the world. But then I start to actually really think about it and like what does that really mean? So now why are we number one in countries where the vast majority of the information that we're talking about is not really even relevant to that country, Like they have their own real estate system, they have their own tax system. It's different, it's different. But then I'm realizing that there's no alternative. So it's just like you go to France and they love hip hop. A lot of speak English, but they'll listen to Little Baby, and there's not really like an alternative, Like there's France hip hop, but it's not on the level of American hip hop. So they listen to the American hip hop because that's all they really have, right So like this is like that right where it's like they're listening to Earn Relsia because from a Black cultural perspective, talking about business, talking about financing, there's not there's not an alternative on the level that we're on right now. So I'm like, that's a that's a tremendous opportunity because it's like when you look in America, there's what the sixty million black people, I think something like that. I'm not sure forty five million or something like that.
Speaker 3: We'll go get up there, we start to have more.
Speaker 2: Babies, all right. But in one country of Nigeria, which is the most populated black country in the world, there's two hundred and ten million black people. So but even peeling back delay is even further. Eighty percent of the population is under twenty one, ninety percent of the population is under eighteen.
Speaker 3: So this is why they're saying, our continent, Africa.
Speaker 2: Is the only continent that has a positive birth rate, like every other continent, like the European continents they have, they have Asia, they have a negative birth rate, like more people are dying than are being born. This is why they immigration. This is why they have to let immigrant. This is this is this is the whole interesting thing with Europe's immigration policy. They don't want to let immigrants in, but they have no choice but to let immigrants in because they're not producing enough people. And it's like these people, you colonize their country, taught them your language. This is why like the countries in Africa that speak French, they they're going to France, the countries that speak Attep, they're going to like the countries that speak English, they're going it because you colonize their country. You you forced those people into a system that you you gave them, You gave them a language, you gave them a culture. So now you mad because they're coming They coming to home. That's that's their home, right Like yeah, over their country taught them how to speak French, that's not their language. So when they when they when they're leaving the conditions that they're under where they're gonna go. They gonna go to France, that's a fact. They're gonna go to England. So I think I have to say it's a tremendous opportunity for like US an immediate standpoint, from a global perspective, like America is cool, But when you start to look at a continent like Africa, that's the whole entire continent. So all you need is a small percentage of the continent to have way more of an impact than you have in one country of America.
Speaker 3: That's a fact.
Speaker 4: I mean, I was just looking it up and they say they you know, it's like one point in twenty sixteen, the population was one point two billion, right, and then that population got to be like one point four billion now, right, That is a lot of people.
Speaker 3: And that's only second to Asia.
Speaker 4: Right, And of course we know Asia is running things right now, you understand me, as far as their country, the money that they have, the resources, the technology that they have, and Africa is such a fertile land.
Speaker 3: There's so many opportunities that America is cool. Right at the end of the day, you know this, we built this.
Speaker 4: Country so we have, and some of us was already loyal to the soil before they got here. Before Columbus got lost on this country thinking that the Indians was from India and everything.
Speaker 3: But we know the history.
Speaker 4: So at the end of the day, we have to start looking at this whole entire planet as an opportunity for us to be able to move a mobilize on. Right, like every other culture looks at the planet, right, the rulers of the country look at the planet. They don't stop, Oh, I got one bank in America. No, they got a bank everywhere. You understand. They don't say, well, we're doing local business. You know, they doing global business. They got to make sure they have a base everywhere. So it's like when it comes to that, how many others. You know, most of the time people take their first trip is to go to Italy. They can't wait to go see a European country. Now go to a place that actually has roots, because where you go to has an effect on your physiology, has an effect on your mind, and atmosphere changes and how it conditions you. It's hard to be a man of a culture without actually going and seeking the cultures around the world. You understand me, and habiting for some time and doing participant observation, you understand me, and that puts us in a different mind frame.
Speaker 3: And we know for a fact that if we take a.
Speaker 4: Mass exodus, right, they don't have to be an exodus where everybody stay, but some people that do better there. Right, It's like, why suffer you understand me over here when you can thrive over there because a lot of the skill sets that we have can do better and more fertile places to where the company TISSI is not as high. And our education can be used as a resource to help educate, not to educate, but to help build.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: It's like, at the same time, I don't want, you know, the ignorance of our masters.
Speaker 4: They got a couple of dollars to go out there, but I know some folks that have one out there and they built when they get out there.
Speaker 2: When we went to Nigeria, we met a bunch of people from America. One guy from Chicago, Jersey.
Speaker 4: And what was they doing?
Speaker 2: They driving? They driving Lamborghinis. They live. Guy from Jersey he was actually cybersecurity. He had a cybersecurity background in America. He went out there. You know a lot of these countries, the infrastructure is not really in place. Took over the whole cybersecurity system for the government, Like he's like the government cybersecurity for Nigeria. He got he got up, he sent the you know they living, you know living, it's different, different, different, So yeah, I mean, it's opportunities all over the world, bro, And that's like anywhere. Like I went to Asia in twenty seventeen. I went to Asia for thirty days. I went to five different countries and that really changed my life because just being around different cultures and experiencing different things and seeing eating different food and understand that, you know, America is only a small part of the world. It's not we look at America like this is this is everything, because this is all we know. But the world is big, and it's you got to actually see the world to appreciate the world, the opportunities and for what you have, because you know, we do have luxuries in America that other people don't have, so it's important to appreciate what you have. But from a business standpoint, there's so many opportunities all over the world, and I'm starting to see that more and more. That's why it's like our travel is like it's cool to go to Atlanta, to go to La but let's go to Africa. Let's let's go to Let's go to Europe, Let's go to Jamaica, Let's go to you know, Colombia, like these different parts of the world where it's like when we're talking about leadership, the leadership has no borders.
Speaker 4: All over, especially now, because I mean, if you're from another country, drop your flag, you understand me, and drop the name of it because you know, I remember the first time I went to South Africa. The first day I got there, you understand me. I went to the mall and it was this girl that stopped me.
Speaker 2: She's like, oh my.
Speaker 3: God, my boyfriend loves you.
Speaker 4: Can I take a pictures with you?
Speaker 3: My accent terrible, So don't judge me. You feel me. I be all over the world, so my accent just be jumping you'll talking about But no, it was love and it was energy, you understand me.
Speaker 4: And that's when I probably had maybe like forty thousand followers or something of that nature. I wouldn't even understand me moving how I'm mobilized now, but the people are tapped in all over I mean.
Speaker 3: We threw events in Puerto Rico. You understand me last year.
Speaker 4: You understand me, and the amount of black people that's there is astonishing. You understand me our meditated people that exist out there.
Speaker 2: And cut you off. But it's not just black people too. That's that we gotta we gotta get out of that mindset too. Where our message, our message, I'm gonna speak for Erni Lisha. Our message is not only four black people. Our our message is a world, a world message. Now, of course black people is going to be the four first and foremost because that's who we are. So they understand the way that we talk. That's our coach can never apologize for that. But they do that all the time. Where they will limit you to a black it's the black financial advisor, the black lawyer, the black doctor, and you could as a black doctor, you can only have black lives. I never see I was a financial advisor. I never seen like there's different levels of racism. There's different levels of racism. Like I never forget a guy was talking to me and he was like emotional clients black. Now, granted most of my clients were black, but why would you assume, right because if I was Italian, you wouldn't just automatically assume that all my clients are Italian. That's the difference. Even other quote unquote minorities agents, anybody else has a free range to do whatever they want. If you come from India, you can work with white people, you can work with Italians, you could work with Hispanic people, it doesn't matter. Black people. They love to put you in that box of black and once you get at it, once you're in the box of black, you're never getting out. Your only your message is only for black people. You can only work with black people. People that's only interested in your messages black people. And we gotta get out of that because the world is big. Our message not just for black people. Our message in financial literacy is for every race, every religion, every whoever wants to partake in it. Now, if you decide that you don't want to partake in it, that's up to you, whether you white, black, or whatever. But the voice that we have, the voice that you have, you're not a black leader, You're a world leader. Like the message that you're talking about, you're talking about NFT's cryptocurrency, the metaverse liberation. This is stuff that people in Poland can understand. This is stuff that people in Russia need to hear. This is stuff that people in Mexico need to hear. This is stuff that people all over the world need to hear. So I just wanted to put that out there because it's like, sometimes that's how I feel. I don't know how anybody else feels that. That's how I feel. We can't lid ourselves to just one particular race of people. This is a world message that everybody needs to hear and everybody can benefit from.
Speaker 4: You know, yesterday I got on the car because I got an email for a booking man and they wanted me to help them promote this metaverse event that they was having.
Speaker 3: They wanted me to essentially be a speaker.
Speaker 4: And I took the car and this sixteen year old kid, you understand me, He explained how, you know, he started his business flipping shoes and wholesaling, and he built it up to.
Speaker 3: A three hundred thousand dollar business. Understand me.
Speaker 4: And then how his friend recommended me because that he'd been watching how I move as a thought leader. Blase, I mean very very impressed. Because Bru had old spill. He had a whole breakdown. He had a whole vision towards everything. He had a pivot.
Speaker 3: He was game type and.
Speaker 4: As I'm listening, I could tell it wasn't a black kid. On the other end, I didn't know whether he was white, but he ended up, I believe being hispanic understand me and for my message.
Speaker 3: And for the game that I given.
Speaker 4: I will honestly say when I first started off, it's one hundred percent just our courture. But what happens is when you have a universal message, all people who can benefit from tap into it because I can't. It's rare for me to have an event where it's in person you understand me, where you're not going to see all different colors and spectrums of people. That's just a fact.
Speaker 3: When I went to the UK, it was this white kid. He came from the Netherlands.
Speaker 4: He hopped on the train always for the Netherlands to come connect by some merchant. Come to the event, you understand me, And that's the scariest thing that they hate for the for the most part, they want to box you in because they don't want you to have that ability like Fred Hampton had where he can speak to all people. He had he he had the air, the KKK, he had, he had the Hispanics, you understanding, he had the black folks, Yes, he had the poor whites, he had everybody because he had a message of liberation for all against tyranny and oppression. You understand me. And so anytime you have a universal message that is valuable and you speak from a place of good consciousness, you're going to relate to anybody that is tap into that same frequency. And then that's when we transcend the boxes and the labels and anything they try to put us under. Because at the end of the day, you know, I'm a copper color. You understand me, melanated original men, right, and we know that you know, the color system at the end of the day, is used as.
Speaker 2: A tool.
Speaker 4: In legallys in language, you understand me, to to minimize what we can do in society. That's a fact. It's a certain reasons why we only have verting rights and blacks have voting rights because we're not considered in the same pool as all Americans.
Speaker 3: Right, But that's a whole nother conversation.
Speaker 4: So once you understand things on a higher level, we don't get stuck on racial consciousness because that's the lowest form of observation, is to.
Speaker 3: Stare at what's physical.
Speaker 4: Understand me. We transcend that, and now we have a message that allows us to change the world, because changing the world looks like changing the minds. And once we can reach the minds of the people, then that means that everybody benefits that want to raise their vibration to a higher frequency.
Speaker 3: I want to learn how to manage themselves at higher levels. And that's why we have the success that we have today is because our message is transcended.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right on point, my brother. There's oppressed people all over the world, man every society, in every country. And that's one thing that you learn when you travel to there's more poor people in this world and there's rich people in this world. So or it doesn't matter who's gonna help you, you know, as long as you're not you know, stuck in that ignorant mindset, you're gonna take the help and you're looking for help, actually you actually so whoever it comes from. And that's another thing too. It's like, you know, we we always hear like a savior and a lot of times we've been programming think that a savior is a white person that's a.
Speaker 4: Savior, But that's a savior complex.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's like, but if a savior, it could be a white person and save it could be a black person.
Speaker 3: Shit save you.
Speaker 4: I mean that's you know what I want to say. This last thing, Man, we got we got soldiers all around the world with shot you understand me, like real soldiers that that are really understand me, go there for is and a lot of people that's just one hundred percent loyal because of what we've been able to put into the atmosphere that have affected people lives understand me, and it's beautiful, and we have to realize that we truly are backed by the people. And if people have to understand that, if you ever want a movement to win, you have to back those you understand me who are at the forefront. The reason that a lot the Black Panthers fail and in some way because once they were no longer the hot topic in front of the eyes of the people, they were left understand me to be taking advantage of by the FBI and also not having jobs and can't go get a job. The people no longer back them. But when they was in front of it, the people back them, you understand me. And so we have to create this culture to where the people are backing the leaders as much as the leaders are back in the people. You understand me, Because we can't have things where they just here for a moment. Y'all have to put a responsibility on us to never fail. At the same time, the same way we put a responsibility on y'all to not fail, to stay focused, to stay tapped in. It has to be a two way streak. It has to be a relationship, you understand me. That's the only way that this thing is going to work. We not saying that I'm not the savior of the curt Y. I only teach you how to save yourself. That's not my goal. I don't have a cake, you understand me. I'm not flying around trying to save nobody. I'm trying to teach you how to save yourself. And if I can get you to think as no Withdrawal least said, you.
Speaker 3: Can but save yourself. You understand me, And that's how we get to that ultimate level of enlightenment.
Speaker 4: But I need everybody to be a soldier for their own campaign, and I need y'all to also back the people that y'all believe in. You understand me.
Speaker 3: Whether it's spiritually, whether it's physically, whether it's financially, you understand me.
Speaker 4: Be there in assistance when people say protect them at all costs, you are the ones that protect it. You understand me. Don't wait for somebody else to do something that you believe in, Like that's our goal. Each person has to be a part of this campaign, not an observer of it.
Speaker 3: We not the politicians. I'm not a preacher, you understand me.
Speaker 4: I'm not a minister.
Speaker 3: You understand me. I'm nineteen keys. That's for Shah beloved.
Speaker 4: I can't speak for my brother, but I know for a fact that he's not to himself as your savior and walking around that he that's your job, but this the opportunity to do it yourself.
Speaker 2: There you have it, Dadian gentlemen. State of the Culture nineteen Keys. Eli L felt it was necessary. Next text conversations that you'll be hearing from us will be action after something that is taking place or before it's taking place, like this is what we're doing. We don't want to have too many like you know, sometimes you need to actually, you know, have these open dialogues. But you know, like you said, we're not like just going up there and just preaching. We we're doers. Next time you're gonna hear from us, but we'll be on the different side of the world building, you know, doing something in real life, collaborating in real life. Yeah, well, stay tuned close, all right, my brother, Any last words for the people?
Speaker 3: Oh? No, man, they know what they need to do. Man, the last step is always execution.
Speaker 4: That's always the last. That's always not the last, it's always the next step. Sorry, the next step is always execution.
Speaker 3: You understand me.
Speaker 4: Both of us can look at our audience and we go look at a percentage of people that listen and people that execute. Understand me, and we need to start transcending those numbers to more people that execute, more people that actually take their information and execute on it, so that next time we see you, it.
Speaker 3: Ain't about how proud of you are of us.
Speaker 4: I want to hear testimonials of how much you've executed from the information that you've tapped into. I want to hear and see results. If I have one selfish thing that I want is that I actually really want to impact people lives too well.
Speaker 3: Next time I talk to them, Bro, you changed my life. I ain't gonna live man. That information you gave me I executed on. These are my results.
Speaker 4: You understand me. I don't want you all to watch market Mondays every goddamn Monday and not execute. You understand me. You've been papetrating for three years. It's time to put some money in the market. You've been watching the crypto, this blackchain and all this business strategy to row Airbnb credit.
Speaker 3: Talk and it's still on the sidelines.
Speaker 4: The next step if you if you have a question, remember the next step is always execution. If I see you in person, I'm gonna tell you what that game is. The next step is execution.
Speaker 3: Let's get it done.
Speaker 2: You have and like I said, it's stay tuned nineteen keys eyo. We got some big, big, big stuff coming together, the big things, big things, you know, we're gonna We're gonna show you what collaboration, what working together looks like in real life. So hopefully we can you know, be used at some level of a reference point if you need it to an example, if you need it, that's what we have for So yes, ladies and gentlemen, it's been Real nineteen, Always a pleasure to my brother.
Speaker 3: Likewise, stay blessed God that did.
Speaker 1: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday? How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use Indeed. Stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer. Speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash p o d kat z thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash po d kat z thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need