Speaker 1: Welcome to Unafraid Show Daily Live, where we talk about the most important things in sports quickly, honestly, and of course tell them truth. And we got college football this week, and after one week of college football zero weekend, Week one, there are many questions to be answered, and you guys sent in a bunch of them via Twitter, via email, and you guys can always send them in I'm mad, I amma d at Unafraid Show dot com or just shoot them on Twitter at George rece Serge you see down here below or at the Unafraid Show and we will answer them every single Tuesday. But the questions that you guys have, what happened to Florida State, what's to deal with my Oregon Ducks with the way that they looked after one week? Kent Texas A and M survive with Connor Weekman at quarterback? And do you take Travis Hunter or Tedoroa McMahon if you are the first pick of the NFL Draft. And we're also gonna look at the Week two of the AP Pole versus the Unafraid Show Top twenty five, and we will discuss the updated college football playoff and the new playoff polls with the way that they're shaking out, all right, And of course we have to discuss at three two one no and his tweet and how the whole barstool community. You got Josh paid people out there looking for that man. They found out who he is. But I'm wondering, do we really do we really expect this man to eat it? That's the biggest question, all right, and the but we're gonna start with what I think is the best, absolutely the best part of college football and absolutely the worst part about college football, And.
Speaker 2: It's the passion.
Speaker 1: It's the passion, the overreaction and everything in between, because aside from European side, there is nothing, There is no American sport that carries the same amount of passion and crazies as college football does.
Speaker 2: Nothing.
Speaker 1: Try to think about, has anybody ever risked their life and freedom to get into the Super Bowl, like mass amounts of people that we're trying to get into Florida Stadium to go watch.
Speaker 2: The Kanafka Cup, Right, it ain't happening.
Speaker 1: But in college football you got fans willing to kill trees, people to kill people, people willing to kidnap mascots and everything in between. There are states that will not even allow the letter over the letter M in a certain color for an entire week. And that's actually the best part about college football. But the worst part about college football is the overreaction. Right So, Florida State's having major issues right now. They're owing to the lost to Georgia Tech, and then they came back and lost to Boston College this week, and the overreaction is wild.
Speaker 2: People talking about fire Mike nor Veil.
Speaker 1: The dude was just thirteen and oh last year and everybody was happy with him. The talking about you should have gone to the college football playoffs, you got snubbed everything else, regardless of whether that's true or not. Now, all of a sudden, after an zero to two start you on a fire, like we gotta have some sort of like realistic expectations, because the question is do you want somebody who's gonna fix it quick or you want to fix it right. It's like it's like building a set of legos. You're building a whole set of legos, and then you get about halfway through and you realize, damn, I missed the piece. Oh man, this ain't quite right, and instead of tearing it down back to where you know it's right, and then rebuilding from there. Nope, Nope, we just gonna keep on building with We'll just figure it out. We'll shoehorn something in there. No, you gotta have the foundation has to be built correctly, and when those overreactions happen, you fire people that you shouldn't fire. Look at what's going on at the University of Florida and Dan Mullen retweeting this was a Matthew Berry tweet was absolutely insane because the tweet read the Florida coach that got fired went to three consecutive New Year six games in his first three years and was let go in his fourth season.
Speaker 2: And that's Dan Mullen.
Speaker 1: Now, wouldn't the Florida Gator fans welcome back the Dan Mullen years. Absolutely, But the problem is is that we've gotten into this world in the world of college football, of thinking that every single program is supposed to look like what went on for sixteen of Nick sabans seventeen years at Alabama and what went on with Kirby Smart. Well, what's going on with Kirby Smart over there at Georgia right now? It's not gonna look like people overreact to this. In the NFL all the time, they look at their quarterback like Dak Prescott. Dude, getting your twelve wins every single year, getting you into the tournament. Oh, he sucks. We need to find anybody but Dak. Anybody but Dak. Anybody can't do what Dak is doing. That doesn't mean that you don't want to win a championship. It just means that you just realizing that it's a lot harder than you thought, because everybody wants their young rookie quarterback, whether it's Trevor Lawrence or Kyler Murray or Joe Burrow or whoever else. Cayleb Williams this year. Oh, Tom Brady and Patrick Mahomes are the standard. No, they can't be the standard, Like that's never been the standard in the history of football. We're looking at outliers. What Nick Saban has done at Alabama and what Kirby Smart is doing at Georgia right now are outlier results. Those aren't the norm. So can your team do it? No, that's not normal. If it so happens to happen, sure, but that's not Those aren't typical results. And we get and we have to figure out some sort of way to express our displeasure. If you're a Florida State would have known to start and having some sort of common sense, because if you want to switch stuff up and be an unstable person every time something goes wrong, you're gonna be switching stuff up all the time and it doesn't give you time to build. And yes, it's just like a marriage being with a college football head coach. Yes, you're gonna have the majority of it should be good. But are you gonna have some downs? Yes, kids are gonna get sick, mom is gonna die, but the house is gonna flood, You're gonna have somebody's gonna lose a job, amongst all the other great things that happened. You have a family, your kids go to college. It doesn't necessarily amount to tragedy. But you're gonna have some ebbs and flows along this marvelous climb, and you got to be able to take it and live with it. And it's gotta be okay. But now on to the mail bag. Though, the first question that you guys sent in was that I thought Florida State was gonna win the ACC and who gets more blamed for Florida State's oh, and to start Mike Norvel or dj Uya galle Now, this is funny and I gotta address this because people were cooking me after Florida State lost to Georgia Tech, and I said, Yo, I don't know why y'all are over exaggerating about this loss, even though I was concerned because of the lack of physicality with Florida State. I do not believe that Florida State. Like, the most embarrassing thing about the Florida State situation right now.
Speaker 2: Is there lack of.
Speaker 1: Physicality on the offensive line and on defense. This is a team that has gotten bullied in back to back weeks. So the question is is this more Mike Mike Norvel's fault or is this dj Uiaga le Les fault. This is Mike Norvell's fault because DJ you last night against uh Yeah, when they were playing against Boston College last night, was he good? No? But when he was hitting people in the numbers, his teammates didn't help him out a little bit. And for context here, Mike Norvel he's actually never had success with a transfer quarterback, like he recruited Brady White to Arizona State before White went to Memphis and then he threw for seventy three hundred yards in two years under Mike norvel.
Speaker 2: And that Jordan.
Speaker 1: Travis here was a lot like Taylor Kelly over at Arizona State, an accurate passing, lowly regarded recruit that could take off and run and maybe dipping into the portal for a big name isn't what Mike norvel needs to be doing, especially when is somebody like dj uy A Gal who's a pocket passer.
Speaker 2: And he was able to.
Speaker 1: Have some strength, well some success with Jonathan Smith last year at Oregon State, because that's the type of quarterback that Jonathan Smith at Oregon State who's now Michigan State had had success with Jake Lowton, Like that's what he's had and that's probably why DJ you looked good last year. So yes, this is Mike Norvelle's fault. It is Mike Norvell's fault that the offense and the defense are lacking physicality. Because even if you lost you know, players to the NFL Draft, there is still a standard for physicality amongst your team, and if you can't maintain that physicality with your team, that's a significant issue.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: The second question that you guys sent in is, uh, my organ Ducts are playing Boise State this week. So here's the question. Oregon has never beaten Boise State. Are you worried about this week? After Ashton Gentry, that's their running back, ran for two hundred and sixty seven yards and six touchdowns last week? Also, should Gentry be allowed to punch an Oregon defensive.
Speaker 2: Player as payback for Legarrett Blunt?
Speaker 1: So the first part of it is, well, actually, I'll address the second part of this question. First, should Ashton Gentry be allowed to punch an Oregon defensive player as payback for Lagarrett Blunt? And if you don't remember Lagarrett Bump Blunt punched Byron out in the face after Oregon lost to Boise State up at Boise State a number of years ago, Well, you let Legarrett Blunt say it that Byron Houte harassing him after the game, tapped him on the shoulder, called him the N word. I just saw a video about this earlier today where Legarrett was talking about it. Legarrett said he punched him because it was no longer about football when he called him the nword. So if you believed that version of the start, then no, Ashton Gentry shouldn't be allowed to punch anybody.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing.
Speaker 1: Are you worried about this week with Oregon, with Boise State and Gentry? My answer to that is no, because even though Oregon did not put up the amount of points that you thought that they should have against against Idaho, they were pretty stout against the run and this defensive line looks very physical. The Oregon linebackers do need to step it up, but Bossa didn't play the majority of the game. This team should be fine. And I expect Dan Lanning's team, who has recovered well in history after they you know, didn't play well, so I expect them to do it. And just so you guys know, the Boise State wins over Oregon where two thousand and eight over Mike Bellatti thirty seven, thirty two O nine over Chip Kelly nineteen to eight. That was the Byron Howt Lagarritt blunt punch game. And then the twenty and seventeen lost Vegas Bowl over christ Ball thirty.
Speaker 2: Eight twenty eight. All right.
Speaker 1: The third question is fsu is oz in two Clemson loss, Virginia Tech lost, North Carolina needed a missed field go to beat Minnesota. Is Miami gonna have to carry the ACC this year. Yes, the answer to that is yes, yes, they're gonna have to carry the ACC. But but here's the other part of it. How much are they really kick carrying the ACC because number one, they won the scheduling roulette where Miami's schedule is softest grandma's love right now. I mean just literally softest grandma's love. When you look at the rest of this season, there is no way that you can look at this and be any type of intimidated if you are a Miami fan, you can't. They are off this week, oh no, no, no, sorry, They play Florida and A and M this week, so might as well be off. Then they play Ball State at home, they play at South Florida Virginia Tech, who doesn't look very good, cal Louisville, Florida State obviously, how bad they look Duke Georgia Tech, Wake Forest, and then they end the season with Syracuse. So no, there is nobody in Miami's camp that should be scared. And if they drop more than one game this year because they were sleepwalking or something like that, that's going to be a major red flag. But my question about Miami is not this year. My question about Miami is next year because they are being they were saved by the PAC twelve because they got cam Ward over from Washington State. He looked obviously really good. And it's funny because he was the fifth or sixth best quarterback in the PAC twelve last year. Think about that fifth or sixth best because you already had Caleb Williams, you had Bo Knicks, Michael Pennick junior, you had Noah Fafida down at Arizona. I mean that at a minimum puts him at fifth at a minimum. So so the ACC, who you know, called themselves a quarterback conference, they needed help from the PAC twelve to really, you know, ensure that they were gonna be okay. Now, how about Clemson in the ACEC. It's Clemson going to be able to do much in the ACC. A lot of this has to do with Dabo Sweeney, because Dabo Sweeney must adapt or die at this.
Speaker 2: Point in time.
Speaker 1: And I've talked about it that my mom always says, you always do what you're always done, you always get what you always got. Now, Dabo's gotten a lot of success, but here is the problem is that change is happening around you, and Dabo Sweeney is not adapting to the changes in college football. Nick Saban adapted to the change. He did it wonderfully. Hiring Lane Kiffin changed his whole offense. Look at what happened down in LSU with Les Miles. He refused to change. Dinosaur died out. And this is where Dabo is. He's going to have to adapt. This is adapt or die time in college football. Now that doesn't mean Now adapting does not mean that you mortgage or sacrifice your principles because you are supposed to be who you are at the core you. But when it comes down to winning football games, you have to do what you have to do to win football games within your culture. So you got to keep your culture intact, but also put the best team out on the field as possible. And Dabbo adapt or die, baby, adapt or die. Number four? Did you see Arizona State's head coach Kenny Dillingham put a walk on lineman in at running back to impress his five star basketball playing brother. And what did you think of that? Okay, So for you guys that.
Speaker 2: Don't know.
Speaker 1: CoA Pete who and that Peak family is one of the most athletic families around.
Speaker 2: Just google them. Pa Pea t.
Speaker 1: CoA Pete is a five star forward who has all seven, yes seven of his siblings playing college sports. And he was on an official visit to ASU and they're trying to compete with Duke and Arizona for this kid. So having the football coach in Kenny Dillingham put his brother in the game at running back, is that going to sweed? Listen, this is something that coaches need to be aware of. And this is actually something that Dan Lanning actually does really well. When kids are playing hometown kids like Sadiq bay Over at Oregon or Kenyan Sadik, Yes last name is Sadik. They were playing Idaho, He's from Idaho. All of a sudden he touched the ball a little bit more because that's something that means a lot to the kids. So I'm actually I'm not mad at Kenny Dillaham for that. They were blowing them out in the game. They were blowing out Wyoming, So yeah, is what it is, all right? The fifth question up Connor Weakman, who's Texas and M's quarterback. He only threw four hundred yards against Notre Dame. He was a five star coming out of high school? Are we ready to call him a bust? So here's the truth. In limited playing time, Connor Wigman has sixteen touchdowns two interceptions in his career. Obviously it's still early, and Notre Dame actually might be the best.
Speaker 2: Defense in the country right now.
Speaker 1: They look fantastic, Like look what they did to Caleb Williams in twenty twenty three, had him throw three picks. If Caleb Williams looked horrendous versus Notre Dame last year. So it is something about this about this defense as well. But the thing that we have to understand is that a five star rating coming out of high school, as much as we'd like five stars and people will tell you that stars matter and everything else, they are not a guarantee of success because there are guys that underperformed that rating for whatever reason every single year. Look at JT. Daniels who was over at USC and then it's been you know, multiple spots after that. Harrison Bailey, ty Thompson, who transferred from Oregon down to Tulane didn't win the job. Malachai Nelson left USC went to Boise, didn't win the job. Walker Howard Sam Hewart. All of these dudes, think about it. Them dudes have like Harrison Bailey, Tyd Thompson, Walker Howard, and Sam Hewart have one combined touchdown pass. Stars matter on a macro level, like if you have a team and you have the blue Chip rating, you know eighty percent where eighty percent of your roster is four and five star players. Yes, your team is going to be one of the best teams in the country, particularly if you're well coached. But on a micro level, like on an individual player level, stars don't matter. You can be a two star get a first round draft pick. You can be a five star and end up to never play no matter what school you go to. Just the reality of things, all right? Question six from you guys here on the mail bag on Unafraid Show. Make sure that you like, subscribe, tell a friend about it, and most importantly share and you can hit us up. I'm Matt i Ammad at Unafraid show dot com for us to get to your questions.
Speaker 2: All right? Number six, Ah, this was good. George.
Speaker 1: You come across as a USC hater after we held LSU to twenty points. Are you ready to admit the Trojans are back? Number one. I am not a USC hater. I just try to call things out how they are. And USC had not put together a good defense even at all. And here's what we saw in the LSU game, and I want people to keep it in perspective. LSU and USC had two of the worst defenses in the country last year, the worst five far unadulter rated worst defenses in the country. And so you don't go from worse in the country to a top ten, top fifteen defense. So are both of those defenses better?
Speaker 2: Yes? Is USC's defense better? Yes?
Speaker 1: Was Miller Moss really good? Yes, it's LSU's defense great. No, So do not be fooled by what you saw. Take it as a really good win for USC, a good stepping stone and a building block for what they got coming up this year, and be okay with that, like that's where we got a land with this, and not try to make it more than what this game really was. And USC's upcoming schedule they got Utah State this week, then then they played Wisconsin at home, which is gonna be a formidable game at Wisconsin Penn State, so we're gonna find more and more out about this team. So there's no need to overreact there or be and be reactive to Oh my god, you're not giving them enough credit, you're hating Nah. Just really just making sure that we temper the expectations, because with great expectations comes great disappointment. And USC fans will be trying to fire Lincoln Riley. They will be if they lose like three games this year after the excitement of this LSU game, and how many times have we looked at it a week one week zero game and put way too much stock into it. Look at Colorado last year when they beat Nebraska, everybody's like, oh yeah, they back baby. It beat Colorado State, they back baby, let us go. Then they lose seven out of eight in conference. Just saying, all right, number seven. You're an NFL general manager, George, and you have a top three pick, and you already have your quarterback of the future. Do you take Travis Hunter or Tetoroa McMillan out of Arizona in case you don't know who the kid is. Wow, I'm going to go with Travis Hunter only for one single solitary reason, and that's flexibility. That's flexibility because now I have a player that I can play at dB if I need to, Oh, Georgia can't play both ways. I mean the Patriots had a wide receiver playing nickel dB sometimes on a Super Bowl team. So yeah, and Travis Hunter is significantly better. So that's the only reason. But McMillan, t mac the kid is electric. If you have not watched Arizona play, watch him play. He cannot be covered. He was supposed to be. He was originally committed to Oregon. Because you're like, how do you ended up at at Arizona? He was originally commit to Oregon and then he ended up backing off his commitment once Mario Christobaul left and went to Miami, and so he went down to Arizona with his best friend and quarterback Noah Fafiita. All right, number eight, question number eight, and we're gonna take ten from you guys every single week, guys like Cam Rising and Tyler Shuck went off in a went off in week one. Do you believe that twenty five year olds should even be eligible.
Speaker 2: For the Heisman? Yes? Yes, what are we talking about here? Absolutely? Are you kidding me? Yes? Twenty five year if you are.
Speaker 1: Eligible in college football, you should be eligible for any postseason award. Should Cam McCormick over at Miami in his ninth college football year, not be eligible for the Mackie Award as the best tight end in the country. Yes, the dude suffers four straight season ending injuries. Yes, he's earned that opportunity, Cam Rising, multiple injuries transferred are to sit out everything. So yes, you should not just be eligible just because you're the between the ages of seventeen and twenty one. I mean, if that's the case, should Jayden Daniels have wanted it twenty.
Speaker 2: Three last year? Yes, he was the best player.
Speaker 1: Well let's old, no story, but anyways, he was really really good though, all right? And number nine, which G five quarterback, made themselves the most money in the transfer portal so far. That's like upcoming. So first one is because you got New Mexico's quarterback Devin Dampier. He's from Arizona originally, and I got the chance to see him when my son played against them in high school, and Arizona didn't want him back then, but they they might want him now. Even though norha Fida's doing a really good job. But three hundred and ninety total yards and five touchdowns, kid looks electric right now. And then you gotta look at a kid like Owen McCowan. He's over at UTSA right now, and Dion Sanders got him up out of Colorado two years ago and he against Kennessas State and Utsa's opener, three hundred and forty yards, three touchdowns, so it's working out for him. Lincoln Riley got the kid Chandler Morris out of high school and he technically has a year of eligibility left after this year. And Morris was on that TCU team that actually went to the national championship. And I wonder if he rather play at North Texas then hopping the transfer portal after this year, because he went for four hundred and fifteen yards and five total touchdowns against South Alabama, so people are going to be calling his name after this season.
Speaker 2: Then you got J. C.
Speaker 1: French over at Georgia Southern, John Mattier at Washington State, Grant Wilson at Old Dominion. This is what it is, all right, the last of your mail bag questions which you can send to us.
Speaker 2: Eight. I was getting ready to give the phone numbers to my radio show on Mad Dog Is.
Speaker 1: I'm Matt i Ammad at Unafraid show dot com. So the tenth question is who will last longer into the season, Billy Napier over at Florida or Shane Beeamer over at South Carolina. Who I'm gonna go with Shane Beemer. And the reason why is because Billy Napier is fighting up hill already.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: They have already lost to Miami, which is an in state game. They they're end of the season with, like Georgia, Texas, Alabama. It's just not looking.
Speaker 2: Good right now.
Speaker 1: So it's going to be hard for him if Florida. Okay, let's let's let's look at Florida's schedule right now because just to make sure, just to see how long that this is gonna last. Because Florida plays Samford this week, then after that Texas A and m that's gonna be a tough game at Mississippi State at Tennessee Kentucky, and that's all before they get to Georgia, Texas, LSU, oh Miss and Florida State. That's all before they get to them, dudes. So if he racks up three losses before he gets to that Georgia game, it's it's gonna be a problem. It's gonna be a problem. If I am Billy Napier right now. As much as I you know, believe in Graham Mertz or like Graham Merts or think he might be the best, the only way to save his job right now is to put DJ Lagway in that quarterback and let DJ Lagway cook. And if DJ Lagway looks like he's continuing to grow and get better and better under Billy Napier, maybe he can inspire some hope that he can get things fixed and get this whole train back on the on the trails. But Shane Beemer, though, Shane Beemer over at South Carolina, his situation is a little bit different because he's got Kentucky this week and they went to overtime with Old Dominion. Granted Old Dominion is much better, but South Carolina has a defensive end number six. He did bad things to Old Dominion's tackles. Boy, that kid as a true freshman, unbelievable. I gotta look up his name because his performance was incredible. But the difference is is that Florida's O one, South Carolina is one.
Speaker 2: And oh and if.
Speaker 1: They can beat Kentucky this week, oh oh, he's pretty much a shoe in to make it through the end of the season, even though the middle of the season gives you lsu Ole, Miss Alabama, Oklahoma and Texas A and M and then Missouri a couple weeks later. Hey, he just got to win any of those games, oh, miss Oklahoma, Texas or Alabama, any of those three games, and he'll make it through the season. But my money, if I'm fading, it is on.
Speaker 2: Billy Naprier to.
Speaker 1: Be gone first, even though you know, everybody knows he's a good guy. But it doesn't matter in college football. All right, though, now it is time. I have revealed on Twitter already, but here is my top twenty five for this week in the world of college football. Top twenty five this week. So for context, the ap Pole put out its top twenty five. And the difference between my poll and the ap Pole and like you know, a Josh Pate rating poll, is that mine is based upon the three most important criteria for ranking teams. It's not betting odds, it's not you know, writers, any of that three most important criteria quality wins at the top of the list, Schedule played second on the list, and then Dominant's third on the list.
Speaker 2: So what that means is.
Speaker 1: Is that teams that have played better teams are going to be and one are going to be rewarded with a higher ranking despite a team that I feel is technically more talented or is you know or looks the part. Now, in the preseason, I did the rankings based upon recruiting rankings, returning roster, and coaching. But now that we have data and our model gets better and better as the season goes along, the more and more information that we get. So I don't project out to who Alabama's going to play later, No, no, no, no, I'm looking at who if they played now. So here is this week's top twenty five. We had Georgia at one, Notre Dame two, Penn State, Miami, USC, Ohio State, Texas, Ole, miss Alabama, and Oregon rounding out the top ten Utah, Missouri, Oklahoma, Tennessee and Washington fifteen, Michigan, Iowa, Louisville, K State, and Georgia Tech to twenty LSU Arizona, NC State, Oklahoma State and Clemson at number twenty five. Now people might be saying, George, how could you put Notre Dame at two? They absolutely played a good opponent in Texas, A and m they shut them down, got a big win.
Speaker 2: They look really good.
Speaker 1: So their schedule played quality wins high and they look dominated on defense. So yes, I could have actually made a case for them at number one, except for Georgia went to Clemson. Clemton is a good team on defense and put them in an absolute stranglehold. And we're gonna find out as the season goes on how good those wins are. And so here is the poll last week. The way you guys can understand how this works because some you know, with the ape pole, they don't react very much. So look at last week the preseason. I had Oregon at two. Oregon did not put on a very they they played Idaho and they didn't score a ton of points. Now, they were dominant on office. The quarterback almost threw for five hundred yards, they didn't convert in some special situations, they didn't turn the ball over, the defense was dominant. So yes, so Oregon fell a lot in the pole. But that's the reason why. And then you have Florida State fall completely out. Obviously Clemson because that Georgia Clemson game was actually closer than the score dictated. And Clemson still looks like a team that has some metal to them and can and can be better. Ohio State fell from three to six. Why they played accurate where they dominant one percent, USC, Miami and Penn State all played quality opponents. They at least played Power five opponents. Whether you think they're good or not, this whole different story. But you play Power five opponents and you dominate them, you are going to move up this pole. So I want you guys to understand that. And now I want you guys to take a peek at what the AP pole did this this week. And this is what the AP pole did this week versus what the AP pole was in week one.
Speaker 2: See the AP pole.
Speaker 1: Actually that's coaches poll, but they barely move teams from week to week. And here on the Unafraid Show, the more and more data and information that we get, we have an opportunity to fly up the polls. Just like for instance, this week we have the Michigan and Tennessee play right, Michigan, Tennessee. If Michigan and Tennessee play I'm sorry Michigan in Texas, excuse me, Michigan and Texas. Michigan and Texas played this week, Texas is right. Now is seven point favorite. If Texas wins this game by twenty one points, now we have to compare that to the Texas and the win.
Speaker 2: We got to compare that to the.
Speaker 1: When we punch all the numbers in, we got to put it against the Penn State, West Virginia win, the floor to Miami win. And depending on how those teams do this week, and with LSU and USC and so forth, just like we have Tennessee and NC State, those things can dramatically impact where you are in the rankings. Iowa Iowa State this week, so and Oregon plays Boise State. So if Oregon bounces back there, I think they're nineteen point favorites against Boise State. They knock the doors off of them and look really good. Okay, now we can add some to it, but that's still it's a better win than Idaho. But is it a better Is it going to be a better win than how many people are in front of them? So that's how the Unafraid sho Paul works and that's the reason why we do it the way we do it. So and with the top twenty five, that gives us how we are going to shape the playoff, because the playoff is its own beast. The playoff is its own beast. Because here is the preseason playoff bracket that I was able to do. The preseason playoff bracket, I had Oregon as a champion playing Notre Dame in the National Championship. Everybody laughed at me, Oh, George, how the hell could you have How the hell could you have Notre Dame in the in the top playing for the national championship. Yeah, you saw what they did, text saying in with that defense, right, Okay, okay, I'll accept all apologies, but I'm not gonna brag because I did have Florida State at number three, and there ain't no way that they're getting anywhere near the playoff unless they have a miracle and run through the SEC. Sorry, acc right now, but here is this week's Paul, here's this week's playoff bracket. I got Georgia winning the national championship. So you have Oregon, who went from the two seed down to the tennessee. Ohio State moved from the sixth seed down to the seventeen. USC jumped up to six, Alabama fell from ten to eleven, Liberty's out of there, Memphis is in Texas moves from eight to five. Notre Dame moves from nine to five, Utah stays at four, Alabama moved. Yeah, so Alabama moved there, but then Miami moved to number three and Penn State moved to number two. That's how it works, how it works, and so we will update these every single week, and you guys can always take advantage and see it and make sure that you guys comment. I'm George Reister. This is the Unafraid Show. Make sure that you like, subscribe, tell a friend about the show. Most importantly, share and leave a comment. Sharing is carrying people.
Speaker 2: Peace out