Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Bros. MLB. This is Leading Off Live, brought you by Bet three to six five Bet five bucks, get one hundred and fifty and bonus best when you use the promo code leading Off. It's me Joey P. That's the Welsh and all the Penis and the Crackerjacks have been in the chat since I don't know, since what six this morning. There's so many comments in this chat before he even turned to look to start the live show.
Speaker 2: Are we giving away fifty dollars TVs? What is his back credit?
Speaker 3: I don't know what's going on here.
Speaker 1: It's Monday too. You think it wouldn't be like this and they're all just like talking amongst themselves. I love it. I love this, but seriously, there's like forty comments before we even got into the show today. People talking about trades, people talking about NBA playoffs, all kinds of stuff. Welsh, I hope you had a good weekend. I know Aaron Judge had a good weekend. He had a couple of home runs, one of which was annoyingly Yankee Stadium, wasn't it where he just kind of flicked a fly ball out to right field. It Oops, it's a home run. Who knew?
Speaker 2: Who'd have thought Judge would get things right? That's crazy. Yeah, I know you hate you hate the Yankees ballpark too. You're super like I do. You're always pissy about that ballpark. So but I mean, you know, this is what the guy like Judge can do in that ballpark, things getting right. You getting home run, calls me. Not the sky is blue. That's been the season. No homers for me, all the homers for you. This guy is blue. But I'm excited to talk about a few things.
Speaker 1: Yes, I am. I am excited. I mean, look, everybody's demanding it, so it is in the headlines. So maybe we should just move it up to number one. Let's just talk about Edwin Diaz.
Speaker 2: Talk about producer mad We get the clip from two weeks ago? Can we get the Joe clip? I wish we had the Joe clip where Joe yelled at you guys, Joe chastised anybody who questioned, shamed you. Did I know? I brought I brought forth a good guy. I'm the the baby face here literally with the shape. I brought forth the read Garrett. And you know what piece of PA did to it DDT boom, Right.
Speaker 1: I did. I did a hard DDT on the outside on the apron, the hardest part of the ring in case you never heard that before. Uh but listen, you're gonna hate this because I'm gonna bring the sequel. I'm still not worried. I'm buying everywhere. This guy didn't pitch last year? Can we all? Can we just stop for a second and realize the guy didn't pitch last year. Whatever's going on, it's freaking May. He's a bad patch in May. They have too much money invested in this guy. If you think he's gonna become the setup guy for Read Garrett the rest of the year, you're nuts. You're you're high, you're smoking something, and I want to join you.
Speaker 2: Carried off a couple things for real quick seven to forty one percent K percentage, one point six nine expected era zero zero barrels on the season, and an under thirty percent hard hit rate. Those are Read Garrett numbers. They'll sell again.
Speaker 1: What was he like? A thirty one year old journeyman who was pitching in Japan a couple of years ago. Oh, I'm sure that's gonna be to turn around the century. And I'm sure that's the thing I'm gonna believe in instead of what my eyes have seen with Edwin Diaz for the last five years until he got hurt. Come on, stop it now. I'm not saying to start Edwin Diaz this week. In fact, I will advise you on sitting him. It would also advise if you don't have him, to go trade for him. This is your loan opportunity to get an elite level closer on the cheap. Just like Josh Hater a couple of weeks ago we talked about it. I'm doubling down here with Edwin Diaz. Hater got right. Diaz will get right eventually. And in the meantime, if Garrett's available, sure pick him up. And if you don't have Daz and he needs some saves, sure pick him up. By the time we get to June fifteenth, this whole story will be a distant memory. Yeah, I'm doubling down. What do you think of that?
Speaker 2: Well, sh I mean, listen, I do I think that Edwin Diaz is not going to save any games rest of this year? No, I'm not dumb, but is there is there some bad juju going on?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: He was a crying in the dugout about this situation.
Speaker 1: Well, at least he cares. It's better than Anthony Rendone who doesn't care at all, where he's like.
Speaker 2: Whatever, here's that's what I think. You can also look at the situation as it could end up being kind of a fireman situation where they start putting guys in different leverage situations. Edwin kind of gets himself right, but it doesn't mean they would want to press days you Maybe with this inconsistency, you don't want to have, you know, day after day after day. So read Garrett starts getting saves. I think there's a possibility that Edwin Diaz it's a lot harder for him to even come close to the preseason value, which in turn is a top five closer. I think there is a real possibility he can regain this and still not be a top ten closer because of how good read Garrett is. But but if like a trade from on the cheap, absolutely it's kind of a good These are classic close. This is the closer situation that you buy on an established guy who's been knocked off the roll for a little bit, go and buy on the dirt dirt cheap if you can, but read Garrett's no slouch.
Speaker 1: I want to remind you. I want to remind the Peanuts. I want to remind the cracker Jacks.
Speaker 2: This is gonna be good.
Speaker 1: Edwin Diaz last year signed the larges reliever contract in the history of baseball, one hundred and two million dollars to throw one inning a few times a week.
Speaker 3: He's gonna get this job back, folks. He's gonna get this job back.
Speaker 1: Just saying. I'm just saying, so, let's get this some more headlines besides Harry Judge and Edwin Diaz.
Speaker 2: I'm on all these clips. Somebody all these give me all these clips in like June fifteenth, Let's come back. The Joe just absolutely working the mic and just killing everybody. He's gonna get back.
Speaker 1: Let's do it. Stay the course, Stay the course. Look the ree garretting is fun. I love his beard, I love the intensity. It's a good it's a feel good story. Edwin dis Okay, are.
Speaker 2: You jolted when I shaved by the way Like.
Speaker 1: It takes me a second, but it's so weird.
Speaker 2: Someone in the chat they always say this, I don't see it, but they're like, hey, years off. My wife says it, that's why she hates the beard. That I look exponentially younger when I shave, and I'm like, younger is not the worst.
Speaker 3: So she's looking for a younger man, is what she's saying.
Speaker 2: Oh, I got a lot of gray going on here.
Speaker 1: So you sometimes the littleman like they find the older men more handsome.
Speaker 2: Well, see, then I can be like two different people. I'm shaved version.
Speaker 3: But she never likes your beard. You always say she never likes your beard.
Speaker 2: Now she's had some scruff, a little bit of scruff.
Speaker 1: Jerry's on my side. Thank you, Jerry, Thank you, Jerry. Go out there, go get yourself.
Speaker 2: Some not on your side.
Speaker 1: By the way, it's I think he's I'm gonna be crying in my locker when start saving games all over, crying tears of joy. Let's get to some aces. Over the weekend, Welsh Choutteo im and Auga seven shutout innings, seven strikeouts, no decision, but still pretty amazing. By the way Paul Skins also turned out. It was quite a performance. Seven straight strikeouts there for him eleven, So I guess the over was okay. That's good. It's good to see, it's good to know. Now we have a little bit more to go on. I'm glad I stayed away from it because you and I both had a weird feeling about it. Now we saw something new. That's something we take into account. Speaking of eleven strikeouts about Corbyn, Burr one run six things, eleven case for him, you Darvish dominating against the Braves too, nine strikeouts of his own and then he had ten or by the eight strikeouts over seven innings. So which of these big standouts starts from these starters stood out to you?
Speaker 2: I mean clearly the Paul Skins one. I was watching that live because I, you know, as I whatever you call his analysts whatever, you know, like I'm sitting there and I'm trying to pick apart, like where can some of the negatives be? Because the excitement about Paul Skeins is this guy has like elite level crazy good stuff and you want him to be amazing, but he's got some pitch count potential that's behind him and blah blah blah. So like you try to you try to find those you know, pick those knits as it will be. He looked incredible, you know, he got to one hundred pitches no hit. I felt like they got back a little bit to some of those two strike fastballs that went really heavy splinker in this one, like they're gonna keep going. And he had this really funny interview where I don't remember who it was, she was interviewing him and saying, hey, the league's gonna adjust, and he was just like, good luck, He's a good luck adjusting. There's this level of confidence with him that the one hundred pitches I was very specific to throwing a no hitter, but them going in that direction it does open up kind of a broader spectrum of overall value. And I saw it like all over the internet, people asking, you know, should we go from top twenty five to top ten and blah blah blah. I do think the sky is the limit for him. The limitation continuously sits there. But like let me ask you, Paul Skeens, are shotto Emanaga because I go on about Imanaga with the two pitch thing.
Speaker 1: I talked to them, but for me still too, it's definitely.
Speaker 2: So like hands down, without question, you don't even worry about just two pitch.
Speaker 1: He's's got such a long track record in Japan. He was very durable there too.
Speaker 3: I just love Imanaga so much. Man, I've told you like love watching him pitch.
Speaker 1: I love the attitude. Look, schemes is fun and Skins is that lightning and a bottle guy. But I'm talking about the rest of this sea. It was great that they got to one hundred pitches. That was probably the most important thing for Skins was that pitch count, so that that was definitely a positive.
Speaker 2: There, No, Christine Aguilera love there.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm sorry, bring it again.
Speaker 2: I said, got me the right way, babee.
Speaker 1: Oh you're a genie in a bottle.
Speaker 2: Now said genie in a bottle? No, nothing, Hello, I.
Speaker 1: Just want to.
Speaker 2: We're going to be done. We're gonna We're gonna totally be done. But even versus Paul Skins, I think it's as you know, I'm going to put that in the chat. So if you guys are hanging in the chat, look at me all the time.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Welsh's putting a pole up and he's not going to dance on it.
Speaker 3: That's for Genesis Cabrera to do.
Speaker 1: And let's get to uh Walker Bueler, how about seven strikeout six shout out innings from Walker Bueller that was really good and Alec Manoa, can we talk about this strike out seven rays, seven scoreless innings? Here we go. I want to hear you in the chat Welsh.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Mike Manoa back maybe possibly, I don't want to see that any I don't want I don't want.
Speaker 1: To go into this.
Speaker 2: Let me pull up everything for Alec Minoa. This is kind of this is one of those same things as like Jack Flaherty, because like Flarity has been awesome and his underlying stats are telling like a really incredible story overall on the year with Manoa, but like I don't want to buy into it. That's kind of the big point with Minoa. You definitely are seeing improvements. His fastball is back up. It was ninety two last year. It's up over ninety four. It has a massively unsustainable whiff rate though, thirty eight percent whiff rate fastballs.
Speaker 1: Well, it's justly unsustainable. Because I'm looking at his twenty twenty two season, it was thirty seven and a half. In twenty twenty one it was thirty eight point eight. All Right, I'm sorry, I'm looking at the wrong Oh, I'm sorry, I'm looking at the wrong percentage here, Mike.
Speaker 2: Okay, because I was about to say, like to me, when I when I see high when I see high whiff rates on fastballs, I think a reliever and be not sustainable, Like that's not going to keep going and that's something that's going to fall apart. Plus, he's a primary sinker guy, which is not again that has like an overtly high wiff rate on it. I'm open to the possibility that he could have righted himself. You look at the pitch chart and you can see he is covering quadrants of the zone overall, which is good. Hard hit numbers are down. Barreling is a little bit up though. But my gut, like my gut tells me that I'm not gonna buy into Alec Manoa as backpack. My gut tells me that Flaherty is not going to be a top twenty five pitcher all season long. But all of that said, the changes, they might be here to stay. They might be completely here to stay. You know, somebody put it in the chat like the slider. An interesting thing was last year he was primary slider when the fastball is falling apart. Now that you've put that backwards, it's making it, I think a little bit more efficient. It's gonna make it more of an efficient pitch while you're actually being able to throw your fastballs and sinkers for strike. So again, like is Manoa back, I don't buy that old Banoa. So if someone's buying that, see yah. But he might be more than string.
Speaker 1: In his rookie year eight point twenty four, k Pro nine eight point one and then nine point five over the first eighteen innings. Now, over these first eighten ings against a small sample, the ERA is at three, the x ERA is four seven five, the fifth is four seven one, the XOP is four oh two. So it's definitely a small sample size where I'm not ready to say I think I'm where you are.
Speaker 3: I think I'm more in the maybe category.
Speaker 1: Uh and Carl is upset because we didn't mention Louis Heel. Carl uh And Heel has been tremendous so well.
Speaker 2: One of my biggest spies, one of my biggest spies.
Speaker 1: The biggest sell. If Garrett Cole is coming back in the next six weeks.
Speaker 2: I don't think you can. I mean, I know, I know what you're implying. There's nothing you could get for.
Speaker 1: The longer you wait, the harder it is to make that move.
Speaker 2: If you're implying Louis Sial is not going anywhere, eh yeah, not going anywhere. Yeah, that's what I'm hundred percent that dude. I put him on like three weeks ago because it was like he had this remnants of what you saw to Blake Snell. Blake Snell was like controlled chaos in how he would walk guys. Heel is not quite the same. He would kind of squeeze himself and the walks would go up, his strikeout potential through the roof, and then here you go. You saw it. You saw him be able as soon as you start throwing more strikes. The efficiency was there as a big time strikeout guy. And it all kind of came to a head this week and Luis heels so unfortunately the buying opportunity was like two or three weeks ago whenever we did that on the What about your test?
Speaker 1: Could you be a guy on his way out of that rotation spitched in the bullpen before?
Speaker 2: That's a good question.
Speaker 1: I don't. I think it's a possibility to the guides of actually Garret Cole, But.
Speaker 2: Remember you think Garret Cole is going to get hurt again, so it does none of this actually matters because Garrett Cole we have to trade off because he's going to.
Speaker 1: Get hurt well again, not everybody has Garret Cole and Clark. I'm just saying, like we're trying to look at this realistically here. I think what I'm getting at is heels going no place like no, he's going to be sticking around that rotation.
Speaker 3: You're dropping incredible starts.
Speaker 2: Like that, digging his heels and uh delicious.
Speaker 1: But I think it's my bad New Jersey, New York accent where I'm saying a shota managa and I'm saying it so fast with all the vowels that people think I'm saying shoto. And I think that's what's happening here, and I think, so why, but people then say show too. I don't understand why people are giving a crap still about the monagas. I think it's just a bit now that the Peanuts and Crackerjacks like to do. And I accept all the bits.
Speaker 2: I mean, we both I have I have that same tendency where sometimes I'll say things kind of quick, and I mean also my brain can be stupid about it, but I hear Shota when you say it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh well that's good. H Do you hear Spencer Toorko Sin's third home run? Did you hear that Sunday afternoon?
Speaker 3: Ooh wee, let's go.
Speaker 1: He's right hot. Welsh, also speaking of the disappointing first baseman, says, first segue, Joseah Bray, you could return to the Astros as soon as Friday? So what does that do to Joey Lowe? What was it? Dude? To Singleton, they're.
Speaker 2: Coming back as a coach, carry bags? What's he gonna do? That doesn't mean anything? You know, the worst players in in baseball? Jose bring you he's awful.
Speaker 1: You know. How do I look at his minor league numbers? Did he did he actually take the assignment? No?
Speaker 2: I think he showed up like two weeks later to Complex, and I think he worked in Complex. I don't know if he played any actual Complex ball. Whatever adjustment, they're gonna.
Speaker 3: Be nine at bats, nine have bats. Would you like to hear how it went?
Speaker 2: I would bet two hits and five strikeouts.
Speaker 1: Two hits. I don't see the strikeouts here because I can I can pull back the other way. Uh no, it was in rookie ball. I guess it was, right, Yeah, so yeah, so yeah, so no strikeouts, one walk, one RRBI, a double, two hits, two runs in nine bats, and like Scooby, there's coming back.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, I don't I.
Speaker 1: With the chat today. You win the chat, Brandon when Jose showed up.
Speaker 2: Man, God bless you all for never forgetting anything.
Speaker 1: Ever, whoa spitcher.
Speaker 2: Torkleson, that's the one to maybe come back and sit on here for a second. Strikeout numbers have been low, barrel percentage is still not really moving, his expected batting average still kind of stinks, and the hard hit rate really hasn't adjusted. But I think the sample sizes are just just too low at this point. But over his last four games, he's got hits in his last four games, and actually it clicks in for this month. He's only got one to three games this entire month where he doesn't have a hit. So it'll be interesting to kind of piece and look at what May's hard hit things are. But again, if you take May and you say only three games he didn't have a hit, oh my gosh, he must really be trending in the right direction. He's still hitting two twenty seven. You haven't seen any real move as far as big hard hit numbers barreling any better. But the positives are is he is not a big strikeoutup, so he's actually got I think it's the lowest strikeout, lowest strikeout of his career at this point.
Speaker 1: So percent last year. Right now, I'm looking at it right now, I'm cool to buy the per Oh, I'm buying him. I think that window a shut. But I'd love to get him as a piece in the trade. I think he's a piece in the trade kind of guy. You know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying. Right, Let's do three up and three up and three down. Joey o'tani two for four, Good night for him. Brady Singer six innings on Sunday. They beat the A's struck out nine. Also Lugo this week and had a big ten K performance. I don't know if you saw that. Where did that come from? What's going on with second twelve? The other twelve? The other you throw? It was funny because the first couple of starts it was it was really bad, like strikeouts are really lagging behind and all of a sudden, it was like twenties of the strikeouts.
Speaker 2: His last two starts, telling you, man, why this team isn't being the aggressor in the trade market. They should be calling the Marlins to go get Lozardo tomorrow with Reagan's been dicey, but Lugo has been playing up. Waka is a little questionable, and Singer coming back. If you want to keep pace, they've got to come and bring in a really more offense.
Speaker 1: You think they need more pitchings? sEH.
Speaker 3: I think the offense is what they need to get.
Speaker 2: No, I do I think they need Yeah, both, I think both sides. Go and get whatever, stupid Marlin, go get Jazz Chisholm and Hazus Lozardo and sell the farm.
Speaker 1: Do that. I'm behind that. Chisholm is a really interesting piece for them, the other speed power guy, you know. I mean, that makes him a very athletic team. I'm here for that. I'd love to see though. I mean, man, I mean I was a kid, the Royals were great. George Brett was one of my favorite players growing up as a kid. Man, I love George Brett. Like the Royals were historically in the eighties, a terrific team, and then you know, everything just kind of fell apart and they had little renaissance there with the Hosmer years with you know, Lorenzo Caine and the Mustakas, and that was a fun team for a short window of time. But you know, it sucks because the Royals historically again you know about the eighties were really a good team there, a team getting the World Series and things like that. Kyle Tucker two for five, two homers, nice nine for him. He's red hot right now. Three down. Bryce Elder not so good, seven runs six earned nine hits in three innings. The George Kirby gave up five runs and six against the Orioles. You want to give him pass because it was the Orioles Welsh.
Speaker 2: Yes, absolutely, always every pass I can give I give to Kirby, all.
Speaker 1: Right, and of course, but not least eventually it had to slow down. Ellie de la Cruz zero for five with the Golden Cimperrero four ks. So now we're all right, Now that's the end of days, right.
Speaker 2: I mean, like this is who he is. He is the funniest player on the plenty. You know what, Ellie might be my new favorite player of all time because I am here for this. I'm here for five stolen based games. He is yos. He is the anarchy symbol. He's gonna have a week where everyone's like, oh my God, like I love him. I love for what he's going to cause all the anxiety for everybody. He's the number one player. He's the worst player this he's the best. He's I hope he does this his entire career. Two weeks of being the worst, two weeks of being the best, and just no one ever knows what to do. This is how I approach, and this is how you have to build in the value of Elie de la Cruz that the upside weeks are at the tippy top and the downside could be zero hits, forty five strikeouts. God knows what it's going to look like. It's amazing. I love him.
Speaker 1: Grayson Rodriguez made his return from the IL on Saturday. He looked very sharp, seven strikeouts and six innings, no decision, but no runs either against the M's God, the Marriagers. You know, can the Mariners go get Louise Robert? Like that? To me, that's the move I heard that.
Speaker 2: Did you hear that room, by the way, that.
Speaker 3: I literally just made it up yesterday on TVs.
Speaker 1: I am I think it might have been the TV He's Apia says that the Mariners might be looking at Louis.
Speaker 2: I got that text this weekend from somebody about like there's a rumor of Robert and Berners. It wasn't you. That's amazing that you did. No.
Speaker 1: I literally had a giant conversation with Striker about it on the TV show on Sunday, and I just you know, and if you love this show, it's like a two hour version every Sunday on Sports grew to be a match Striker kind of it's not you on it, but it's still me. I mean, he's still getting half the fun at least. But you know, you take Sunday off, you know.
Speaker 2: I don't. I do other things working here. I'm gonna start taking Sundays off.
Speaker 1: But you watch me.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna start.
Speaker 1: Adolas Garcia MRI came back clean on the forearm, so that's a good thing. We'll keep an eye on that. And Austin Riley with the side said he felt much better. He's gonna start swinging a bat, maybe even get you know helmet Sunday, see how things go. More baseball activities. Jung Huli very sad out for the season. Now, when we got the news last week that there was structural damage, I told you, I was like, you better make some long term plans. It's gonna be a long time, if not the whole year. And it was. And I want to talk about our friend knucking here because he's talking about Louis Matos, who remember had a good spring and I was on and then he got brought up to the team, right, he made the team out of spring because it was an injury. Then they didn't really play him. He didn't do much, they sent him down. He was terrible at Triple A. Now I don't know if he was pouting at Triple A, but he's come up there and he's been red hot. So is Mantos a guy that you're picking up this week?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because they brought up him and Helio Ramos, But Matos is the guy that has more long term sustainability if you're it's all kind of small sample size stuff with him. But if you're talking like major league side, even into this year, heart hit numbers are looking a little bit better. He's barreling a whole lot more than he did in his rookie debut, which is huge. He's just gonna have to like really learn to consistently tap into the power which he doesn't have right now. It's very like Carol esque early in the year one hundred and nine Max TV, but only eighty six average, So he's gonna have to find some consistency there. But you'll do that when you do barrel the ball a decent amount and really high end launch angle two around seventeen degrees about bat league average bat speed. He can run a little bit. I am down. I'm actually down when Louis Matos as a pickup right now to kind of alter out any weird outfield issues that you're going with. But I think he is more sustainable than helly O Ramos on that team.
Speaker 1: Now you're gonna laugh. Wesh. I'm worried here for a second because I think I think we might need a puppet Joe moment. Can you hear me right now? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Hi, all right, I can't see you, nor can I adjust anything on stream yards.
Speaker 2: So oh this is good.
Speaker 1: You might you might have to have just preparing you this time that this is not a bit, folks, this is not a bit. I'm gonna have to rejoin you. So without further ado, let's represent because I can't. Everything's frozen on my end here again.
Speaker 2: Thank you for letting me talk about Luis Mantos completely. And you're not leaving, and now me have talked about Luis Matos and now that you're gonna go, but yeah, go ahead out.
Speaker 1: I'll get a due like the old Mike Myers Linda Richmond character. All right, I remember she used to say, you know, I'm gonna give you a topic, you know, talk.
Speaker 2: About your Rhode Island is neither a road nor discussed.
Speaker 1: Well, look out it came back. Uh. Now, now people are disappointed. I feel like they deserve puppet. All of a sudden it started working.
Speaker 2: You can wait for it. Get off the screen here, right.
Speaker 1: Let's give Welsh a topic I want in the comments. I got I got one, I got one, I got you got a topic? Yeah, I got one? All right, go ahead, Welsh.
Speaker 2: Let's see which strike?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Can you believe that? Let me get in the screen. Can you believe these read Garrett people? Edwin Diaz am, I right, Edwin Diaz. I've always said it. You should have always bought Edwin Diaz. Joe's always said it. Watch me Sundays with Matt Striker better than the Welsh. Here you go.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: The funny part is it's freezing again.
Speaker 2: No, it's.
Speaker 1: What's going on here. It's Monday. My computer doesn't want to work, so really like you're gonna have to fill a bus here. And I thought it was it was fixed, but now it's and.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm not on the master back end, so I can't click all the things. I don't even see them. I'd have to I don't know what, like the master account, the master account where.
Speaker 1: I can do the back in the nineties.
Speaker 2: Do you want to do some puppet Welsh and I'll leave and I'll come.
Speaker 1: No, No, I definitely don't want to do some puppet Wells. So I have no other choice but to restart this so Welsh, why don't you again, philibuster for another couple of seconds here? I thought it was working. It is not. I will get back here as soon as I can, Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 2: He just disappear. I mean, Joe is killing me, all right, So I have to stand over here. Puppet Joe nopes, I'd see I did that. So I don't even know if we can talk as puppet Joe. We're gonna kill the bit if we talk as puppet Joe. What if we have a fantasy question in there, maybe Puppet Joe can answer it because we were talking about Luis Matos. Is Louis Mantos a must pick up in twelve Team No, but he's he a guy that we want to go out and get. Yes, I'll give you guys a preview as well to something on the trade video this week. Make sure you go and check that out. I don't think it's quite out yet. We made a buy sell sandwich buy as the top piece of bread three cells and then a bottom piece of bread is a buye. And one of the biggest buys we're going to talk about is Ronald Acuna in there. But I got a bunch of pitchers in there. So make sure that you guys go and check that out, as I tried to stay in this in this box here with Puppa Joe.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: Well, so let me ask you something. Who is one of your favorite buyes right now? Well, Puppet Joe, one of my favorite buyes is exactly who Kiko put in the chat. And I'll just tell you guys right now, Brandon Fought, who I think I've talked about a little bit before. Brandon Fought has made so many elite changes you want to talk about, Like you know, Luis Mantos is one of those fun pickups to get right now. One of I think the best trade options right now is going and getting Brandon Fought. So that's been the big one. You can see on the trade video and in my trade short.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, I mean, my god, what time is it.
Speaker 1: It's time for the best bets of the day with Joey p and the Welsh. Make sure that you are placing your wages wagers. Why do we say wages your wagers? Well, actually it's your wages.
Speaker 2: Don't please don't put your paycheck on.
Speaker 1: Put all your paycheck. Get bet three sings, fine, use the promo code leading off, bet five bucks, get one hundred and fifty and bonus bets when you do. But only when you use that promo code leading off. That's how you do it, Welsh. So let's take your wages and turn them into wagers. I want to start here on the money lines, and I'm gonna start the money line with the Tampa Bay Rays TODs Bradley at home today. This one's very close between them and the Boston Red Sox. I'm gonna go with the minus one oh six with Tampa at home. Tosh looked pretty good so far. Number two the Dodger of the Yama Mu Tu on the mound on the run line minus one and a half. They are heavy favorites tonight, but still I'm gonna go with them on the run line. Get a little bit extra there, get the minus.
Speaker 2: An opener situation. So that's not ideal.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, it is not ideal. Slaye JACONI I believe is the tailing the opener tonight.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think Joe Mantiply is the starter, and then I think Slade is gonna back them up.
Speaker 3: We don't die, we mantiply. That's what we do on this show.
Speaker 1: So give me the Dodger on the run line minus one and a half at minus one oh four, and Chris Sale the regular number was too boring for me. Well, there's like five and a half with juw six and a half as man. I like the alternate line seven and a half. Give me the over last three weeks three starts, I should say every three weeks, last three starts for Sale nine ten nine strikeouts. Now, I know the Padres don't strike out a lot. However, it's a second game, a doubleheader, so Welsh, I think you're gonna get some substitution guys in there in that late game, and guys were like, I don't want to face Chris Sale of the second double dip here. I'm gonna take the night off, and I think you're gonna see some of that. So I like Sale to go over. He is locked in plus money. You take that alternate line two of the plus one fifty four, you put it on the money line with the Braves, you can get really good odds. But if you just want to play it safer, the original five and a half strikeouts and the money line, and you say, Joe, let's not push too hard. You can get the Braves and the Sale over five and a half strikeouts together in the same game parlay for plus one twenty five. So there you have it, Welsh, those are the bets of the day for me. What do you have for the people?
Speaker 3: Because I think you've got a Toads Bradley one two.
Speaker 2: I do have a Taj brothery when Joe coming in from nineteen ninety four with your screen quality right now, I don't know what happened.
Speaker 3: Oh no, is it really? It looks here on mine?
Speaker 1: No, it doesn't look very good.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's me.
Speaker 1: It must be some problem with the internet out. I don't know what's going Yeah, I don't know. Roddling my internet at noon.
Speaker 2: Reed Garrett is hacking into your account. So he's like, oh, you know, all right, my bets for the day? You mentioned Taz Bradley, Yes, I do. My favorite bet is Taj Bradley's strikeouts plus one thirty. It's a big number because he doesn't hit seven a whole bunch, though he did have eight strike ups against the Red Sox last year in one of those few that he went over seven, so the numbers is a little bit higher at six and a half, but it's big plus money at plus one three. So Taj is one of those players that can get here. Has a high K percentage and the Red Sox are top five in the league in K percentage. They strike out a decent amount, so odds in the favor with great plus money. It's one of my favorite plays of the day. You mentioned the sales start. Atlanta's playing twice, are actually playing as we're recording this. Shout out to Rainaldo Lopez Atlanta with Chris Sale. I'm backing in game two minus one and a half on the run line. I'm gonna play that bad boy and then Milwaukee and Miami Joe Ross, Ryan Weathers. Let's go over the runs. It was at eight, it moved to eight and a half and you can get plus money if you're looking eight and a half over runs total on the game line. That's what I'm doing for plus and I got a couple others over on the Betting Pros have already locked in a couple others actually, Raynaldo Lopez being one of them, So you can check it out. Bettingpros dot com slash Welsh.
Speaker 1: That's right, and join our group. Leading off to Bettingpros dot Com says leading off today again, bet three six y five. That's a sponsor of the show. Bet five bucks to get one hundred and fifteen bonus bets when you that promo code leading off, and don't forget everybody. You gotta be older than eighteen in Kentucky, gambling problem called one hundred gambler one hundred bets off. In Iowa, terms and conditions apply, Welsh, I want to set some terms and conditions for you. By the way, I was looking at the pole, it was Skeens or Manoa.
Speaker 3: I thought it was supposed to be for Scheens or Minauga. You did Skeens in Manoa.
Speaker 1: That's so stupid.
Speaker 2: I am so dumb because you were talking to me while I was doing it. My fault, Yes, it is your fault. Yeah, it's in I put Paul's have all these home runs? You fix fall skins?
Speaker 1: Are Manoa? Okay?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, Hold on a second. Let's talk about the fact that six percent of you said Alec Manoa over bets.
Speaker 1: I was bring that. That's what I thought. It was the weird six percent of Alec Mano. What's going on with your people? Are you okay? Peanuts Cracker Jacks.
Speaker 3: I can't believe I did thats up there.
Speaker 1: We got a couple of minutes left. Everybody go vote really quick. See we can do that. In the meantime, let's take a look at the home run board, shall we. Now I'm not number one but I am number two and I'm tied for number two. It's sixteen b Mac Hoose and hose trucks with me. Those are my people, l Scale. There's a lot of us actually tied at sixteen now that I'm seeing it, but Pasi with nineteen cannot be defeated so far. But it feels good to be number three, I mean really number two. So let's call it what is. And if you want to join the fun in our discord fansborros dot com slash chat, it's free, it's fun. Plus it can be part of cleaning up. We're also talking about maybe putting that audio only also on the YouTube channel, so that could be fun here. We like to do fun things. We want to keep giving you amazing content. Welsh, you go first today? Where are you gonna go for your home run?
Speaker 2: Who the hell am I going with? I am picking on it doesn't matter you know what wheel later this week? If I don't get to Wednesday, We're going wheel Wednesday for sure for my home run.
Speaker 1: Right that you heard him here? Everybody, Well, Wednesday's co.
Speaker 2: We're gonna go. So I'm gonna pick on the Diamondbacks. I don't love an opener situation interesting, you know if mantiply gets them out and Slade does kind of rock with it. But Dodgers offense in general, I'm gonna go with Mookie bets Uh. That's gonna be my play at the front end, hopefully getting an extra at bat and picking on the Diamondbacks. So give me Mookie bets on the home run call today.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, what's the schemes?
Speaker 1: Manoa one, that's the one that I care now about the results of that pole. That's a pole.
Speaker 2: Well, that one's dead.
Speaker 1: I killed it.
Speaker 2: It was dude six percent going Minoa is.
Speaker 3: Laugh out loud, Minagua fifty right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, just barely. It was that fifty percent just a second ago. So there, because I just have your home run call and then we'll look at it.
Speaker 1: My home run call. I'm also going to go with the Dodger but with show, Hey, oh Tommy, and aren't you going to be happy Welsh when Mooki and O Tommy both hit home runs today and we come here tomorrow and everybody's happy, it's gonna be a glorious day.
Speaker 3: Make sure you join us for that show.
Speaker 1: And of course, if you haven't already, whether your teams are doing or doing poorly.
Speaker 3: Either way, you should be seeking your leagues with my playbook.
Speaker 1: Download the Fantasy Pros app if you haven't already, if you've gone through the season, or you're having a hard time managing all your leagues, let us help you do that. Manage your leagues and every platform from one app. Set all your lineups in one spot, find your free agents, do everything you need to do with the click of a button. Again, my playbook MLB is available wherever you get your apps right now, and we'll be available tomorrow with more polls, more fun. Maybe some puppets will see but there you go.
Speaker 2: What's that fifty four percent in favor of Showta Showta Showtamanga? You gonna be here tomorrow? Are you gonna be here tomorrow? I'm worried about you.
Speaker 1: I'm worried about me too. I think we're all. I need this three day weekend so bad, and it's only Monday. Boys and girls, It's gonna be a fun week. Make sure you tune in live to the program. That's all I'm saying. I feel it's going to be a special week of share it. It'll be one of those weeks capital s that'll do it for us, but the story of the game goes on for Welsh. I'm Joey P. We'll see next time. Kids, enjoy your baseball. M m hmm.