Speaker 1: Two Teas and a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and camera Jeedge.
Speaker 2: Welcome back, guys to another episode of Two Teas and Pod with myself and Dolores. Dolores, Hello, Hello, how are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good. You're bright and cheery and I take a shower today. Over you took it out and you did your own hair.
Speaker 2: I did my I just tried it. I haven't done anything but try it.
Speaker 1: But okay, I make a pot. I gotta give it to you.
Speaker 2: You look great, Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: You're all.
Speaker 2: You don't look like a dog's ass today. Congratulations.
Speaker 1: I know you always look good.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I'm heading out today to go see Teddy.
Speaker 1: So oh I got it.
Speaker 2: We're gonna do a little little something something. So okay. So Atlanta episode six, it is heating up, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: There was a comment made in this episode about her being underage when these pictures were taking, these videos of her doing oral sex. So and she said it was all over the internet. So I'm like, I never saw an see that. So I want to see them, but I know I don't want to see them. I just want to know who who gave the the pictures and the part that she was under age is like that changes everything everything? Yeah, so oh hell no, Poorsha ledge that britt Edie was a minor when these pictures were exposed by Kenya from this is from the Neighborhood Talk on Instagram. Kenya absolutely no way on the show. No one on the show gave me anything. Stop using my situation for clickbait. Then in Porscha says, that's a lie. We talked day and night and I personally went to the network production and fought for you before you showed her undera each explicit picks.
Speaker 1: But I have a question. I don't mean to interrupt, but before you go on, let's just address this one part because then it gets to be too long and we lose. Yeah. So, first part, why is she going to the network now before these, before these to fight for Kenya? What was going on that she had to go before? So she went to the network to fight for Kenya over pistol and whip?
Speaker 2: Yes, got it?
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 2: I checked on you because I cared so ken looks like portion Kenya were going back and forth on either Instagram or Twitter, ex or whatever you want to call you saw it.
Speaker 1: I saw it.
Speaker 2: Okay, and then Mingle denies rumors regarding sharing the pictures with Kenya. So there is something out.
Speaker 1: There saying acond who who shared them?
Speaker 2: Minglee Mingle is being accused of allegedly being the source who who gave the pictures to Edie, the images of Eadie to Kenya. She is publicly denying the claim.
Speaker 1: Can I say one thing? Brit said it was high school.
Speaker 2: I know, I know. But she also so Mingly also dated the same guy that Britt dated Rick Ross.
Speaker 1: She's on Basketball Guys, okay, okay, he's on Basketball Wives.
Speaker 2: So there's some going back and forth that she's the one that gave the pictures. Allegedly, she's denying it.
Speaker 1: Kennya saying no one gave her anything. So who said Mingly gave it to her?
Speaker 2: I don't know. It was all over the world wad web Okay, So somebody tweeted to her, you messy for telling Kenya that girl's business. Mainly respond the internet told that girl's business. What I know is still my in my phone and I'm not on the show, not my monkey, not my circus. Instagram girl. They said that you are the one who provided the revenge porn picks on Kenya to Kenya of her ex boyfriend's ex girlfriend, Britt lo lo Low mainly responds they lied case clothes, so she's denying, but there's rumors saying that she did it.
Speaker 1: Sidebar. How cute is Mark in Delegato when he said that I offered him a place to say, which I did during the fires. He's so cute. I love him so much. He so sweet. But I did watch them last night and Britt was like, I never had a pistol, and then someone wrote in but maybe you didn't have it on you there? But do you have one? Like threats need to be taken, right serious?
Speaker 2: Yeah, right right. It's not like she was walking out of a a firing range or something. It's like, oh, I you know I have a pistol. It's a different situation. She is literally talking about caring.
Speaker 1: Raw all wrong, all wrong.
Speaker 2: Now what's going on with well, listen to this? Okay, so this is this is interesting. Fans found a clip of brit doing a podcast where she says she keeps a pistol on her at all times. Oh but when on watch What Happens Live, she says she does not carry one. I think she said she doesn't have one if I'm not mistaken, but.
Speaker 1: The fans will always find out.
Speaker 2: Well, let's get into it. Lots of confusion. Forty eight hour hours after Kenya salon opening, Britt is in shock and hasn't slept in twenty four hours. So we see a scene with her and her husband. Brit shares that there has I actually felt sorry for her. Brit shares that there have been two incidents in her life where she did sexual things on camera, once when she let a boyfriend film her give oral sex as.
Speaker 1: In high school. So is that the picture.
Speaker 2: Still has those pictures? Who has those?
Speaker 1: Well? From high school? How old is she? Because no, you're not going to find anything from me in high school. Well that's because they didn't.
Speaker 2: He barely had cameras in our.
Speaker 1: Day when I was a senior. They came out with the first computer. Yeah, well for the.
Speaker 2: Whole if you can remember when the microwave came out.
Speaker 1: The nineteen eighty eight, I graduated high school.
Speaker 2: Now, oh god, she's thirty eight according to Google. So it's a long time since high school, that's for sure. So I don't know what she was carrying those pictures on her digital camera?
Speaker 1: Her.
Speaker 2: What are those instematic cameras polaroids? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I remember using those little one ten cameras in wind.
Speaker 1: So she did, she did put some out. There were some things on the web before she got into business that she had taken down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she said, she what wipe wiped the internet?
Speaker 1: She wiped the Internet.
Speaker 2: Do you think it's because she's dated some high profile people? Like, that's why they would be on the Internet. Because if you're just a regular, you know, person that's not on a platform.
Speaker 1: Everybody's on the Internet and now camera everybody. That's why we beg our kids. What are you doing? You're gonna go be going for a job. They're going to do a deep dive into social media and see what's out there.
Speaker 2: But there was no social media when she was in high school. Like where did I just don't I don't know.
Speaker 1: I thought maybe it was after, I mean, she dated Rick Ross. These are things they come out. I guess my way around. Listen, if it made it to my space, it's in space. It's still floating around.
Speaker 2: Speaking of speaking of space, what are your thoughts on the girls going that was a joke too. I would be scared shitless.
Speaker 1: That is one thing. I they're like, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Well, not Uber. They took a rocket right up to space, and it's like, I'm nervous.
Speaker 1: Interested, No, we don't belong up there.
Speaker 2: I'm good, No, I want my feet on the ground.
Speaker 1: Did you see the sight of the last astronauts that came down. Her jaw grew, her hair was all over the place.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, they're already back.
Speaker 1: It was only a four minutes, eleven minutes that was in space.
Speaker 2: And back in eleven minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what if they get stuck up there?
Speaker 2: Well, they already came down. I don't understand how you go to space in eleven minutes.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, doesn't it take at least in my time. Helicopter crashed in the Hudson last week. Planes are crashing every day. I'm not gonna beat the odds on the rocket. I just stay out of that one, thank you.
Speaker 2: And there was no pilot or anyone driving it. It's crazy. It's like getting in one of those Uber cars now that don't have a driver.
Speaker 1: When I like they have that accidents those cars like that was that was a very risky thing. I mean, you have someone who's engaged to be married to one of the richest men in the world, Katie Perry, who has a baby or has a baby, and you love way I mean, whoever loves Waymo has because I am scared of Waimo.
Speaker 2: My niece lives in Arizona and they're they're big out there, and she's like, Nope, won't do it. And then I went to La and me and Sophia were driving around and we's everywhere. They're everywhere in La.
Speaker 1: I don't have to deal with the driver, but the driver also.
Speaker 2: So there's no there's no driver worrying about your life. It's a bunch of cameras. Yeah, no, hard good, I'm hard hard pass exactly.
Speaker 1: But there's so much going I mean, I'm I'm overstimulated today. So let's get back to the people that went the Was it old women on the on the Yeah?
Speaker 2: All women?
Speaker 1: And then Amy Schumer just got on and she's like, hey, guys, just to let you know, they picked me to go on. And then like, I'm like Amy too, but it was a joke. I thought she thought it was all. So so they go home and say they take their uber up to space. But the risk that you're taking when you've come so far in your life, like this is what I mean, Like, okay, you know who's marrying the richest man in the world, like on, yeah, it's beautiful body, I'm gorgeous. And then you have Katy Perry, I mean, Lauren Sanchez, Kate who else was on there?
Speaker 2: There was a lot of people on. I think that they only really announced the people that are famous, Gail Kings on as well, but there was there was more than that. I just all I can think about is the facelift you're gonna need when you get home, because if you went to space in eleven seconds eleven minutes, like how fast was that in the gd fource and and your face just dropped? That's all I can think about and dying. But anyways, let's get back to and because it is so good guys. So Mike comforts, you know, his wife, which was very sweet moment, the only sweet moment we've seen of him. Kelly arrives with food and Ivy tech for Britt. Britt says Kenya probably wanted her to be at the salon opening.
Speaker 1: I don't know why Kenya didn't want her there. She wouldn't have been.
Speaker 2: There, so she wanted her there to see.
Speaker 1: She wanted to humiliate her there on top.
Speaker 2: It's just also sick. Do you wish they dived into the girl's thoughts in the situation a little bit more. I feel like they kind of swept over it. They all met, and I just felt like.
Speaker 1: It was I.
Speaker 2: Think they're sad that that Kenya's gone, is what I think.
Speaker 1: I'm satisfied. Yeah, like I'm satisfied. I think they are not saying it was okay. They are absolutely saying it was wrong. But I feel like they are also feeling that Ritt was starting with her a lot.
Speaker 2: Britt was starting with her life. She started with her from the second talking about.
Speaker 1: Not that they condone what Kenya did, but they also don't think it came out of the clear blue sky, right Like Angela said to her at the lunch, Angela said, you throw stones, but you keep then you keep your hands in your pocket. So that that that pissed her off, you know, then they had to remove they had to switch seats. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So now Kelly is at her house, and I feel like Kelly is a very likable girl. She's a girl's girl. I really like her, you know, and again. Yeah, yeah, Now let's play Devil's advocate for a minute. Britt wanted Kenya's a tension. She wanted it from the day, from the very first episode, and she got it. She got it. Yeah, a moment break came onto the show. It seemed like she wanted.
Speaker 1: In some way. I think.
Speaker 2: I think there's certain girls that come on the show and they're like, Okay, I get this a lot, not a lot, But once in a while there'll be a new girl and they're like, let's go after Tarma.
Speaker 1: Let's just go after it, make a name for ourselves. Yes, like yes, you know, in my neighborhood, when the toughest guy on the block, which was my cousin Rocky, people wanted to fight him to be the next tough one. Yep, and no one won.
Speaker 2: I think that's what she wanted, and she got a little bit more than she wanted it. Just it just went too far. So Shmia host Angela, Porsche, and Kelly for lunch. They all agree Kenya went too far. Angela tells Porscha she took offense. When Porscha brought up Charles at the bank, Porsche apologized and says, like, you know, we don't know each other that well, you know it. It wasn't my best joke.
Speaker 1: I really like how Angela handled that too.
Speaker 2: Yep, I do too. I love Angela.
Speaker 1: I love it. Porsia said, you know, I took it back. But here there's like a conflict here. Porsia said, listen, I don't you don't know me that way for me to kid around with you. But then Porsia in her confessional says, yeah, my cousin with the glasses hanging off the string. You call her and she'll find something on somebody in two minutes. She puts her glasses on. She's always got her glasses ready to look for information. Yep. So again, well do you have something or not? Because that makes me.
Speaker 2: Think But don't you just think it's the Wendy Williams stuff that was so public, Like oh yeah, like that's probably there.
Speaker 1: Could be a million things and like ant like the woman, and I call Angela a woman like the woman she is. She said, I'm I'm married to a basketball player, do you I haven't you'd have to really go hard. Yeah, not much phases me. As a matter of fact, you can't surprise me, So go for it and I mean I didn't think it. Porsia looked very good doing that. Yeah, and I think it made Angela look better. Sometimes every knock is a boost. Like she tried to knock Angela and she made me think Angela's now here with the way she handled it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all goes down like it was a dick. We've heard people say on these shows, I have so much stuff I can destroy you.
Speaker 1: Oh that is let me tell you something. Whoever says that's a jerk off, Like I got something on you, I got something on everybody here, and guess why everybody's got something on you too, So shut.
Speaker 2: The Yeah that.
Speaker 1: Jerks me off. I get very upset with that.
Speaker 2: Angela's Portia if she would ever work things out with Simon, Porscha says no. Simon file paperwork claiming that she and her mom were involved in a robbery of their home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's talk about that.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't remember hearing it. But he also doesn't care about maintaining a relationship with her daughter. That's where it kind of lost me. She wasn't with him that long. Why does she want him? Knowing now you know who he is to have a relationship with her daughter, and she her daughter has a father. So I was like, just let that one go. Let that one go, Poorsche. You don't need this guy in your daughter's life. But it would probably be nice if he just said how is she or anything at least scared.
Speaker 1: Yes, Porscha said it. I love this man, Like that's a big words. I love this man. When she said it, I felt it. She meant it, so, Porsche, sometimes men don't care about their own kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: That's the naked truth. That's the naked truth. So is that surprised you? Mmm?
Speaker 2: Nope. Portia says she has moved on from the drama with Drew and is choosing to be the bigger person. I think it's time to up with the storyline. It's with the storyline. We've beaten this horse to death.
Speaker 1: We really really had enough. Now.
Speaker 2: This next scene was really cute. I thought, Kelly does yoga with her daughter. An article that just came out about Kelly's ex husband, which is not her daughter's father. She has a different father.
Speaker 1: When she was like two and a half little, he really raised her. He did dead.
Speaker 2: Her ex is now out of jail, but her younger daughters don't know that her oldest daughter is scared to get married because of what she she's watched her watch.
Speaker 1: She said, I don't want to wind up like you. Now Here's the thing. I don't think it was a cute scene. It broke my heart.
Speaker 2: I know, I just thought it was a touching scene. I don't know if here was the word.
Speaker 1: It was touching in a bad way, like because it was. It was an example of how the little people get hurt, you know, Tamra, like, she is adorable, she is cute, You're right, and them doing yoga together, and then.
Speaker 2: That part was cute to me.
Speaker 1: It was so cute.
Speaker 2: But to have this deep conversation, A lot of these conversations aren't had on camera, and what they're going through is very serious. It was and her daughter, yeah, her daughter being very open about mom.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, she's a lot. You know. That's like the third time this week I've heard a kid coming from a divorced home say that, or even how about just not a divorced home, not a no. You know, nobody has a perfect relationship, even if they stay married. So we you know, our kids are so I mean, Tamra, how affected are we from our child like, well, yeah.
Speaker 2: Well my daughter does. My daughter says she's never getting married. She's nine years old. Mom will never get married, and it's because of what she went through, very poplic divorce, very to.
Speaker 1: Come out on scared from your difficult and then and then to go for a kid to go through a divorce. But here her daughter, is it Chloe?
Speaker 2: I think so, yeah, Chloe.
Speaker 1: Chloe not only is dealing with the divorce, the violence that you know, the oldest one always gets the brunch of everything. Camera.
Speaker 2: Oh, for sure, Chloe's handling the divorce.
Speaker 1: Chloe, She's handling also the man that raised her. She knows or feels he doesn't. I have chills. He feels he does. She goes, I'm not his. He doesn't want me, I know.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, oh, that was sad, and the mom was very like, well I hope he does, or something like that.
Speaker 1: Like Kelly Kelly's Kelly goes through a lot over there. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So then we go on to Drew. She has to leave the house every first, third, and fifth weekend so Ralph can come upstairs and spend time with his kids. Ralph comes upstairs during breakfast, surprising Drew jurress we Ralph to call the exterminator, which is part of their separation agreement. Ralph argues that Drew should pay for the exterminator since he pays for all the household bills. Now, this is where I'm confused. Ralph is paying all the bills according to him, but yet he's asking for alimony. Make that makes sense.
Speaker 1: He's asking for alimony because he's just being spiteful. And the other thing is is like before I'm gonna fight over one hundred dollars exterminator, I'm just gonna pay for it. And I'm wrong for that. I know that. I mean, Tamera, is it worth the aggravation to get this guy all worked up? He's gonna be with your kids. You're getting in the car and you're leaving, and you're getting this guy all pissed off and worked up asking for something, which is.
Speaker 2: But I feel like she gas lit up. I feel like she gaslet him. I felt like he's like, what what, and she's like, Oh, we're not doing this, I'm not doing this a bigger It's like he was just going, wait what, And I feel like she was just really trying to like make him look like he was listen to me right now, I.
Speaker 1: Know camera, like, don't get that guy worked out. You're leaving him with your kids, don't get them all worked up before you walked out the door, because that, to me was antagonistic in a way.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, one hundred percent. And I think she's trying to put the narrative out there that you know, he's he's gonna fight her on something or he's I don't, I don't know, I don't.
Speaker 1: Want she's like he said, he's like in his confessional with no shirt on, in his double breasted blazer and his king and.
Speaker 2: Who's looking, But who's looking not me? I wasn't looking.
Speaker 1: So with the black and gold buttons, the black.
Speaker 2: Jacket, what color I already have on.
Speaker 1: We're just being silly. So so he's like, she does that all the time.
Speaker 2: This is typical Drew, Angela and Drew support Samia in the studio. Angel brings up how Portia disrespected Shimiya's song at the bank and saying it was Drew's song. Honestly, I think they both have great voices. I kind of thought it was Drew as well.
Speaker 1: At you don't have to say it like like Shemia is saying it's me.
Speaker 2: But also we didn't know Shemiya sang at that point. We were just finding out and obviously sings.
Speaker 1: Every three seconds well in the beginning too, but we didn't know she was making music.
Speaker 2: But I didn't either. But Shamia was heard by the comment interconfessional, Shamiya sings a montage of her song and she's going on and on and she's like, this damn song is gonna get on this show if I have to sing it every single episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so exactly. But in my mind, I have to say that Poorsha wasn't that nice about it when she Well that was my next question.
Speaker 2: Do you think she was just kind of being disrespected by Porscha by you know, going oh, is that true?
Speaker 1: I don't think intentionally, I think sometimes just you know, she's I don't I don't think it was an intentional diss but it wasn't like nice. Like, I don't think it was intentional that she showed up to her party while she was getting her color in and kind of like try to get in the front seat.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know, Well, I think this was intentional. When Drew jokes that her music royalties with Donnis will pay for pj's college. She Maye replies, the pj's college is already paid for. Drew says maybe the royalties could pay for some snacks. I'm like, it's just stop. And then in in her confessional, Samia says Drew could be cool if Drew didn't always take things too far right.
Speaker 1: So see, then I go to I don't like that she said that. You know, yeah, another day, you know, they poke each other and this happens in Beverly Hills with Dorie and Sutton too. They poke each other and then they're like, are you okay? Like what's in that?
Speaker 2: Would passive aggressive?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Very Like that drives me nuts, Like that will drive me nuts when someone does that.
Speaker 2: Well, Drew's comment kind of drove me nuts. And it reminds me why I'm team Porscha, That's for sure. It was not a cool comment to make about anyone else's child. If anything, I think that Porsia has herself self set up pretty well. She's got a lot of things going on. She's a very successful woman. I think she's doing just fine. Don't worry about somebody else's kids where they're going to college. And if they have money, true, especially when they're especially when they're four, relaxed.
Speaker 1: We're god, Yeah, a lot can happen from now until then. You know, you got to be careful. It's like spinning in the wind. You know, you you comes right back at you. Especially my mother always said, don't talk about people's kids. It's like spitting in the wind.
Speaker 2: Yep, So you know those the tip of the day, guys, don't spit in the wind.
Speaker 1: You know, those college funds could be gone, they could be need to be used at some point. Tomorrow's not promised in so many things financially right, health, everything, thing, everything, everything, camera, So listen, don't say to me.
Speaker 2: Be careful what you say. So now, Britt's mom visits her at home, Britt told her. Britt told her mom that what Kenya did that had to been tough. The situation with Kenya was has helped Britt reconnect with her sisters and her mom for the first time in months, which is great if anything positive came out of it. Britt says she's not going to match Kenya's energy and we'll stay classy, and her mom suggested just stay classy.
Speaker 1: See, even though she's estranged from her mom, and even though her and HER's sisters have had a tumultuous relationship since she sold her business, which made me want to ask more about that, like why were they mad when you sold their business? Did they think they should have gotten more than they got or if anything? Anyway, that's all I have a feeling.
Speaker 2: I have a feeling we'll find.
Speaker 1: Out that's something. She brought that up.
Speaker 2: So because it's being brought up, I feel like we're gonna hear about it.
Speaker 1: Or they're going to make her find out more about it. Sometimes you bring things up and you don't realize that you open the can of worms. Anyway, Yes, I think that, Yeah, I think that you always want your family sometimes even if they're toxic, even if they're you want to go back to the familiarity, even though maybe it's not good for you to comfort you because even though sometimes that toxic energy or whatever, relationship is still comforting to you, and that's why you go back to it because it's what you know. So she still went to mom.
Speaker 2: Ye, and when people are shitty to you, you look at your family members, so you do maybe bigger with once in a while, ago they're not so bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true too. Not so bad, that's true too. But there's still your family you want. So yeah, and I liked I have to say, Mike seemed very he seemed very comforting to her, but she's start crying.
Speaker 2: Really liked him in this scene.
Speaker 1: He was showing his emotions publicly towards her for the first time, and you know it's it means a lot because it's when she needed them the most.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it was great. So Shamia and Porscha get lunch. She may ask Porscha about Drew and Dennis. Porscha says Drew wanted to film with Dennis, and Dennis agreed, but he says it didn't happen. Then we see a flashback showing Dennis did in fact film in the studio Withdrew, like eight days later. After that conversation, Shemia shares that during her IVF journey, there's only a thirty percent chance of implantation of her embryo. Portia has an embryo left as well from her marriage to Simon, So I didn't know that she was freezing embryos or however, you know, there was a.
Speaker 1: Long time since we've seen her, right Porsche has not been yet.
Speaker 2: I forget that she hasn't been on. How long was she with Simon? Do you know?
Speaker 1: I want to say four years? Five years? Is it five years? I don't know, nothing like that. It was like five years. They when a housewife leaves and make it.
Speaker 2: When a housewife leaves and comes back, I feel like they freeze in time and then they're back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that didn't happen. So she's like, you know, divorce screws up everything. And I met these girls a couple of years ago at Bravo Khan. I want to say two years ago. I love this already. Girls when they hang out, like when they come and they were sitting next to me and Paul and we were at Catch Steakhouse. We were talking and I'm like, you know, my life is just different now, and she's like, well, you know, when you get divorced, it ruins the plans that you have for yourself.
Speaker 2: Are the plans you thought you had for yourself?
Speaker 1: Are the plans you thought? So two years and ten months they've been together. That's it, that's it. I thought longer.
Speaker 2: Huh yeah, yeah, yeah, not very long.
Speaker 1: They were married for fifteen months. They were together a little bit before that. They got married kind of quickly. But she love that man. And you know what I have to say, that's probably why she's so upsettled for him, because they weren't together long enough for her to hate him. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, Portia is beautiful and such a good catch. She is going to find somebody else, and someone.
Speaker 1: No but Tamra. I mean, she could have millions of guys. I know what she said was he represented a man in her life. He represented everything she wanted, you know, a woman. She felt safe with him. I received everything she said and I got it. The guys like kind of like, we don't know what he really is, but whatever he is, he was able to make her believe he was something else. So she fell for whatever he said. She just ate it right up. And that was what she was looking to hear. He told her what she was looking to hear and what it took for her to get her to be really into him. I get it. I get it.
Speaker 2: Rest in peace marriage. So now this is a perfect example of how housewives can find any reason to throw a party. They are having a peace brunch. I haven't heard this one on anything.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's not like it's inventing the napkin. We've had a lot of brunches and dinners and lunches and breakfasts that should have been in spa days that were to bring two people together that weren't talking. Why is Kelly the first one to ever come up with calling it a peace brunch?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just feel not the last time we're going to hear it.
Speaker 2: Housewives always have some kind of name for every kind of party. It's just to do. I'm like, do people really do this in her life? So Kelly telles a woman, no, right, Kelly does a woman that her ex husband owes her over ten thousand dollars in child support. Britt is upset. The other women talked to Kenya after the situation. It definitely seems like the ladies were grossed out by Kenya's actions but didn't want her off the show. Now that's my opinion.
Speaker 1: Well, for the reason being that I don't think that they feel like it came out of nowhere. Again, I will say they feel like BRIT's behavior at the bank the vault was deplorable. Yeah, and she overreacted, she over retaliated. The crime didn't fit the punishment Kenya, we all know that. But at the same time, Angela said, let's not forget how we got here, and none of them forget how they got there.
Speaker 2: And I love Angela, and this is where I really fell in love with her. Yeah, I love her, she said, And this is where Britt lost me. She said that she lost her license, her insurance license because of everything that happened. Now I know it doesn't work like that. So Angela knew, well, yeah, because she has license. I you know, I have a real estate license, so I know if somebody has a problem with our real estate license, they will submit a compliance, right And it's a process. Doesn't happen in forty eight It's not.
Speaker 1: Going to get a letter in forty eight hours or within a week. Did I miss well?
Speaker 2: Then she and then later she clarified that it was under investigation. And I do believe that she absolutely exaggerated and said she lost her license. I know what the insurance license, just because I've heard from Vicky before that they do take the serious and especially you know, all this stuff that's out on the internet can go against you when it comes to having any kind of license because you have to sign like a code of ethics and all that kind of stuff when you have real estate license or insurance license or anything like that.
Speaker 1: So let me just say this, she is working hard on getting the on gaining the sympathy vote to get rid of Kenya.
Speaker 2: She's playing hard the victim. She shouldn't do she should not do that.
Speaker 1: To some extent. I get it. I probably wontn't.
Speaker 2: Well to say that you lost your license and like that's you know.
Speaker 1: Just left Traders. I'm coming off the episode of Traders where everyone cried to get you to believe how hurt they were, or to believe that they so. I mean, I'm a little bit now of a cynical person when it comes to a crier or a skeptical person when it comes to a cry.
Speaker 2: I don't trust anybody.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Britt. I understand your crying. I believe you are, but after what just happened to me on Traders, I'm not going to let tears. Yeah sway, my you know how I Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, Brick gets heated and says today is for me. Angela responds that she just asked a question, but she just ass a thing.
Speaker 1: What if you're that upset? How you're getting so nasty so quick?
Speaker 2: Oh are you crying?
Speaker 1: Or are you ready to fight? Like? What is it?
Speaker 2: Well, Angela just asked a question, that is it? There was no reason for her to be like today is about me. Angela responded that she just asked a question and that Brit hasn't taken accountability for how they got to this point. Britt tells Angela to read the mfing room and excuse her for acting, and excuses her for acting slow.
Speaker 1: Rit, you have to pick your lane, sweetheart. Pick Are you going to be the wilted flower here the wounded bird? Or are you going to be someone who's ready to cut a bitch? So it's not going to be both, because then your tears aren't going to look sincere. I'd stick with the tears. You get a little bit more bees with honey, So try to hold backsie the fact that Brick can't hold that temper in. I said it once and I'll say it again. Unless she learns to control that, this is going to get to her in a bad way.
Speaker 2: It's going to get ugly.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, And that's why. And you know who knows it. I'm going to tell you who knows it and who could see through it a mile away?
Speaker 2: Kelly, So Kelly does move her seat. Shemia then asked how Britt lost her license. Brick clarifies that it was due to backlash and defamation. She's under investigation, which is totally different than losing it. She hasn't actually lost it yet, obviously. Angela replies, I thought so, and they snap at each other, and Angela was say.
Speaker 1: Angela for being upset at that moment.
Speaker 2: She holds a license as well, and she was just saying it doesn't work.
Speaker 1: Like Jula didn't question her on the spot, everybody else would have.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing. Everybody is sympathetic with for her, and then when you go and throw something like this allegation out that you've lost your license, and she's like, Ahhhh, it doesn't work like that, so don't so now she's lying. So now it's like, uh, I think.
Speaker 1: She's I don't know, like I hate to see the words lying exaggerate. I think she was exaggerating. There's a difference, There's an absolute difference.
Speaker 2: If she said I might be losing my license, I can get behind that.
Speaker 1: But she's got my sympathy. When she said I got I'm dealing with my husband at home, because you know, they throw the shit in your face if somebody, you know, behind closed doors. We never know what somebody's dealing with. We don't know that Mike isn't saying nasty things to her about what she did twenty five years ago. We don't know that she's not like, you know, waking up to him standing there, going, I'm a back like this. You shame me? Who wants to see this on with somebody that did this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't.
Speaker 1: Nobody's a virgin these days. Everybody's got to pass. You know, she didn't hide the fact that she was in the circuit and did videos and was with Rick Bross or whatever the heck it was. You know, you like the beautiful girl, and you like her coming to the table with all that knowledge and all that spunk and everything else, but you don't want the how you know, how got there?
Speaker 2: I mean, well, she yeah, she doesn't. She doesn't acknowledge how it got there. Britt says, it feels like no one is acknowledging Kenya's nasty work. I think if they are, I think they are. I think that they're just in shock of it all. And they think like, well, hey, you did this to her, and she did this back to your yacht was dirty, yacht was low, but oh my god, she lost her job over this.
Speaker 1: Britt wants people to be like, yeah, yeah, she's I to me, and that has happened in our world as well, Tamera, where you know, you're the loyalty that they're giving Britt and and the compassion that they're giving her. They all walked out of the party. They all said, take off my mic so I'm not filming this. They supported her there, but it's not enough. She wants them to still be mad. She wants Kenya's head on a steak from them. I just feel like, you know, sometimes other housewives that feel like they got burned. It's not your reaction or your loyalty isn't enough. They want more.
Speaker 2: They want to fight.
Speaker 1: They want to fight, They want you you, they want.
Speaker 2: You to go, they want you to the show stays on. No, it's conflict and resolution. Shemia becomes the peacemaker and gets a women to stand up a dance and I thought that was really cute. They all knew the two step. Now if I said, let's get into the two step would you know the two step? I wouldn't you would. I'm just not a dancer. I'm like, ah, they on the head, they're all doing good. I'm like, oh my gosh, oh me, not me, not me. So that's how it ends. We have a few fan thoughts here, Steph.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't I know it. I just did it the other night at my friend's fiftieth jj JJ's own. It's the salad dressing and anyways turned fifty and we all got up and did a bunch of those dances, and yes, I do know them. However, I wouldn't look as good doing it.
Speaker 2: They looked great. They were all at me just thinking all that. But Steph, Geane Langford said Britt came in way too hot on Angela, not liking her at all. Miss Britney said, I understand what Kenya did was wrong, but Britt needs to be accountable for what she said. Sarah Oliver, seventeen said, annoyed, we didn't get to really hear how the girls felt about the situation, and we really didn't. We didn't get like a lot of information about how they felt about Kenya doing it. It was more about the argument was more about Britt saying she lost her license.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they focused on the wrong things. Here's what I feel like, they're kind of trying not to go so hard on Kenya. She's out, she's done, she's out. Let's not like kick her while she's down. The other girls like and I don't think that Kenya's so easy on people having an opinion about her and what she did, and they know that. I'm sure they've all gotten their ass handed to them for walking out of that party. I mean, I could be wrong.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know. I just think that they were all just kind of like, oh no, this is too low. I don't want to be a part of it.
Speaker 1: That's the thing, like, well, yeah, no exactly. But I think in this instance and really being opinionated and really going in on what Kenya actually did, I don't think anybody wants to really do that because you'll, number one, you don't know how the people are going to take it. You don't know. You don't want Kenya's fans coming after you. You don't want to be told you were a bad friend for someone who just came on the scene. And it's kind of going that way too. A lot of people aren't siding with Brett. They're not saying Kenya was right, but they're also saying other things.
Speaker 2: So Kenya was publicly le go three weeks after the SPA opening, so maybe the girls at that time didn't know she was returning or not returning, just just got that information.
Speaker 1: So but you also know, well, if she wasn't there, she wasn't asked back to film by that.
Speaker 2: But you know from your show, like people, people are put on hold. Sometimes, people are put on pause sometimes, so maybe they thought like, okay, well.
Speaker 1: Maybe she'll be back. Nobody wanted to touch this with a ten foot poll, so yeah, they took an out. They saw the hole you know at the touchdown when there's a holding go like they said, oh all right, let's jump on this so we don't have to talk about that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yep, spy event was June sixth, and she announced leaving June twenty fifth. So well that's it. That's another great episode they are delivering.
Speaker 1: They are and I love it. I love all the girls in their own way. I love the mom Britt This to her dog, Such a good dog, mom, Brett, good for you. I love I love Mimosa a lot. I on hold her. But yeah, so that's what's going on over there, and I like, you know, it's raw, it's raw.
Speaker 2: It's great. You know, they definitely did a reboot on the show, but they didn't do a complete reboot like they did with New Hybrid. So it's a hybrid. It's working, and it just goes to show like in the future, like keep the core girls and just.
Speaker 1: Keep the cold core girls. And I'm gonna tell you there's a lot of I mean, no other than Shamia and Angela. You know, there's a lot of relationship heartache here that a lot of people can relate to. It's not just like the young girls aren't just living this like cushy life. They're taking care of their girls, they're going through a divorce, they have a lot going on, and there's a lot to learn from them. So I appreciate that too.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, thanks guys for tuning in to another episode of to Teas in a Pod and we'll be back.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I see you.