Speaker 1: First date to follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at advocatesla dot com. Kristin is on the phone today for a first date follow up and she's getting ghosted by a dude named Cruse. So in a few minutes we'll call him and see ifilth house why is ghosting her and maybe get her another date. But first, Kristen, how long has it been since you talked to Cruz?
Speaker 2: Uh? Too?
Speaker 3: Weet?
Speaker 4: Okay, that's a while.
Speaker 5: I know I.
Speaker 3: Should have just forgot about it, but I don't know. This date was really good and that he's a catch.
Speaker 4: So he's got a cool name.
Speaker 6: Yeah too.
Speaker 4: You know, we didn't.
Speaker 5: Cruise along together, so hopefully that was cute.
Speaker 6: I guess you have to have a sense of humor about the idea of being ghosted anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it happens all the time.
Speaker 5: I was kidding.
Speaker 6: Did you reach out to Cruse though in that time at all to try to get a hold of him?
Speaker 3: Oh, definitely. I was not about to let him go. I was like, like, hey, how are you nothing? Didn't do anything? Did it?
Speaker 5: Call me?
Speaker 3: I even then called him and left a voicemail. I don't do that a lot, but I left a voicemail letting him know, like, Hey, what's going on. I thought you were going to call me when like you wanted to hang out again, and then nothing.
Speaker 4: Okay, tell us a little bit about your date.
Speaker 3: Well, I first actually met him at my friend's boyfriends as a son twister my friend's boyfriend's softball game. He was a player, okay, and after we all went out to eat, so technically that was the first date. You know, it went so good. We had a second date and I don't know, I had a great time. He was such a gentleman, opened the door for me, was polite, really good looking call, which is a plus.
Speaker 5: And I really liked him.
Speaker 3: And then all of a sudden, just he gave me a kiss. You know, we had a little makeout session, and then he just said I'll call you later and nothing.
Speaker 6: What did you guys do on your date?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 6: So the first unofficial date was when you guys met at with food, and then when you went out together.
Speaker 4: What did you guys do?
Speaker 3: Well, we got pizza and beer after the game, and then when we went out the second time, we went mini golfing like Glow in the Dark ones you know, yeah, so much, but my teeth are really bright, you know, so I thought I was going great. I'm not only use a little too much tongue. I was trying to hold back, but.
Speaker 5: Like what it is?
Speaker 3: It's like, did you do this? Long?
Speaker 5: Do that?
Speaker 3: Long? Did I do that?
Speaker 5: You start thinking it's you, and then I'm like, did I use too much tung? Do you not use too much tong on the first day?
Speaker 1: What is the I like to use the side, the left side, because that's my dominant side, but I will not use the right side on a first date. So I just you know, I don't get a lot of calls back though.
Speaker 6: So you only like stick your tongue on one side of.
Speaker 1: The Yeah, anything? Can you think of anything awkward? I mean, is it only the don so funny?
Speaker 2: I can't get over what you just like a dog.
Speaker 4: Kind of thing, very maneuver and yeah, not enough people can handle it.
Speaker 2: It's only on the left side. Like, no, I can't think of anything.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just felt like we had a great time and then all of a sudden, I don't know if like someone I don't know. That's why I'm calling you, guys. I have no idea because I thought we had a great time. We had a great session, you know, makeout session, like I said, but there was one thing that I guess did happen. His eyes saw someone that came in, and I kind of just like started kissing him really quick to hide my face.
Speaker 4: What do you mean by that?
Speaker 3: Well, like, I don't know. I just don't want them to see me. I'm a private person. I just don't want them to see me out with people, Oh.
Speaker 1: Like somebody you recognize, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: So I just like quickly tried to like, you know, kissed him, and I told him like jokingly, like huh, I'm just trying to hide away from someone. And I don't know if that was weird to him. There is something that happened.
Speaker 4: Okay, we'll try to figure out for you.
Speaker 1: Play so on come back and then call him and see if they'll tell us why is ghosting you and maybe get you another data Right, All right, cool, all right? Play so come back, get your first DA follow up next right, little of today's first date follow up, and if you're just joining us, Kristen is on the phone. She's getting ghosted by a guy named Cruz. So we're about to call him and see if you tell us why he's ghostinger and maybe get her another date. But before we do that, Kristen, why don't you catch everybody up on your situation.
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 7: Yeah, So I pretty much went on a first date with the guy that I met at my friend's softball game, and then we had a great time with mini golfing at the end of it.
Speaker 3: We had a good makeout session. But before that, I did see someone kind of come in that I knew, and I tried to hide by making out with him. I don't know if that threw him off. I just didn't want them to.
Speaker 5: Like see my face.
Speaker 3: So I don't know. I don't know if that's the reason why he's ghosting me. But I thought we had a great time. He was a gentleman, checked all my boxes, So I kind of want to see what's going on.
Speaker 4: All right? You ready for first to call him? I guess, So yeah, let's do it. Here we go.
Speaker 5: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hi'm I speaking the Cruise. Please this zim, Hey Cruz, how are you. My name is Jewel. I'm calling from a radio show. It's called the Jewbil Show.
Speaker 6: Hi Cruz, I'm Nina. Also on the show, Hi, and I'm Victoria.
Speaker 5: Hey, I listen to you guys.
Speaker 4: Oh sweet, thank you. Now you're on the show.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, what's going on?
Speaker 4: Well, if you listen to us, have you heard a first date follow up before?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I have? Oh okay, is that what this is? Yes? It is.
Speaker 1: So you're ghosting somebody and they emailed us to get ahold of you and find out why you're ghosting them.
Speaker 4: Do you know who would email us?
Speaker 5: I got an idea. Is it Kristin?
Speaker 4: Yes it is.
Speaker 1: Kristen answered the first question correctly. Now the other question is do you mind telling us why you're ghosting her?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'll tell you.
Speaker 4: Uh, listen.
Speaker 5: First of all, she seemed like a great person. She was really really cool. The day was great, like we hit it off and it just got a little shady. Yeah it was. It was really suspicious. So we met up at softball. I play softball with a friend of mine who knows her, and so you know, they were out and we kind of hung out afterwards and hit it off like we were talking to chatty. It was great. So we actually went out went out, so I took her mini golfing, which I think is a good way to kind of get to know people, and we walked on the beach wanted to see sunset at the park, you know, like it was really nice and romantic and she was really cool. But then at the parking lot when we're mini golf, like she just attacks me like like starts making out with me, like it forcefully, so it kind of threw me off. It wasn't that sweet, like you know, kind of get nose to nose and you're gonna get that first kiss, like it was right there, and I was like, what was that. She goes, oh, I just saw somebody I knew. I just wanted to I want them to see me. And I'm like, are you embarrassed by me? Are you embarrassed to be out with me?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: I just don't want people in my business. That doesn't make sense to me that you would make out with me so that they wouldn't be in your business, Like now you're giving them something to talk about. It was a little odd. So I went and and talked to my friends and I was like, yeah, I went out, and they're like, how to go and I was like, oh, it went great. It just she did this word thing and they're like, yeah, she's kind of she's kind of addicted to drama, and I'm like, what, yeah, she she kind of does that, like like her baby daddy is is pretty mean and kind of bad news. But she keeps calling them over like they're always involved and all they do is fight in public. And I'm like, I'm sorry, hold on, she didn't have kids, and they're like, no, no, no, she's she's pregnant. Now. Oh yeah, see that reaction. That was my reaction.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, what well, yeah, pregnant, Ruth, I'm allowed to date?
Speaker 3: Say you can't date I'm pregnant.
Speaker 5: Oh forgot that she'd be listening.
Speaker 1: Yes, that is Kristen. She's on the phone and listening this whole time.
Speaker 5: Hey, well you know I'm not. Yeah, my side is the truth. You didn't tell me that you were pregnant.
Speaker 2: So you're hating on a woman that's pregnant and saying she can't date. Is that what you're telling me right now?
Speaker 5: See you see that drama. That's the drama. That's the drama right there. See you're putting no, no, no, you're putting words into my mouth. I don't want to be part of that drama. I don't want you need to tell me up front if you're pregnant. That's not something that I should find out.
Speaker 2: That letter telling you that I'm pregnant right away. Like, ky, nice to Misia, I'm Christian and I'm pregnant.
Speaker 5: How you doing? What do you want to eat?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 6: Well when do you think that? Is that something you thought that you were going to tell them at some point Kristin.
Speaker 5: Of course, Well maybe I'm showing.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 5: Okay, listen, listen, hey, you do you. I'm not gonna I'm not judging you for anything. You do your thing. I'm just saying that's.
Speaker 2: Until your first off, it was a first date. It's not your business until maybe two months.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: So if I'm sorry, you kept saying it was our second date. You've corrected me on that. So I'm trying to go on the same page you're on because you're like, notnically our first date. So I'm telling you right now is our second day.
Speaker 3: But you said before it was our first, So it's our first because you want to count it as our first, because you don't count the fear and paint as well.
Speaker 5: I mean, we can change, you can change the verbiage. Now, you can say our last date. That's that's how I.
Speaker 2: Don't want to us.
Speaker 5: I don't want camp man up. Are you kidding me? Can't man, you're not.
Speaker 2: You want to sign my grave? I I dead or something like Okay, I'm pregnant.
Speaker 5: You're not mad you're pregnant, that you're actually the opposite of dead. You've got more life in you. I know I didn't want to get it out and you've cheated it. Mini golf, you can't even you don't hold your stick well.
Speaker 4: I have to ask the question, Cruz, would you like another day with Kristen? Will pay for it?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, Kristen, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: No second day congounds on your baby though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 5: I'm definitely not naming him.
Speaker 3: You will.
Speaker 4: First date follow up