Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: When it comes to college basketball in March Mania, one thing is for sure.
Speaker 3: Nothing's for sure.
Speaker 2: Upsets, buzzer beaters, cinderellaves, advances, top seeds, going home early is.
Speaker 3: All gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Bet the unexpected, every upset, every day with Draft Kings Sportsbook with live betting, exclusive content, promos and parlays. Draft King is the ultimate college basketball destination for March. Ready to make your first bet, check out the matchups and pick a team to win. It's that simple first time. Here's something special just for you. New Draft King customers. Bet five dollars to get two hundred dollars instantly in bonus bet. Bet the unexpected with Draft Kings Sportsbook. Download Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code money move that's colled money moves for new customers to get two hundred dollars in bonus bet when you bet just five bucks only a Draft Kings.
Speaker 4: The crowd is yours gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler. We're in West Virginia. Visit one eight hundred gambler dot net in New York call eight seven seven eight hope and WI or text hope and Y four six seven three six nine in Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill, Casino and resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See DKG dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: Alli Listen up, taxpayer is time for what you all really tuned in to. Listen to me for financial advice tax Season. Boost Mobile wants you to turn your tax refund into six months of saving. When you buy six months on their best unlimited plans, boosts will give you another six months for free. That's like six times two divided by one. Carry a really good deal. They told me I should have been a tax accountant. Well would you trust me with your money? Well that's great news because I'm not done yet. Visit boost mobile store doing tax season and enter to win up to ten thousand dollars to double your refund, or if you're really good at math and money stuff like me, pay off what you still Oh okay, time to take my financial envivor hat off and put on my lawyer hat. Requires upfront payment, tax and fees. Extra terms and exclusion apply. Visit boostmobile dot com for full offer terms and sweet details.
Speaker 3: And now I get back to my boring old day job.
Speaker 2: Head over to your nearest boost mobile store and make the most out of your tax refund. This episode of Nightcap is brought to you by Colon Guard, a not invasive colon cancer screening test. Currently, colon cancer is the second leading cause of cancer related deaths in the US, and it's on the rising people under the age of fifty. But when caught at early stages, colon cancer is survivable in ninety percent one of the people, so screening and early detections are key to reducing overall colon cancer tests add. A great, one of a kind way to fill more in control of your colon cancer screening is through the colon Guard test, a prescription based test with none of the prep that's required for colonoscopy. The color Guard test is the only FDA approved non invasive option that looks for both altered DNA and blood in your stool, which can indicate the presence of abnormal sales. This test offers convenience and ease of use, and the kit is delivered right to your door. Once you complete, the kit is returned to the lap and results are available within two weeks.
Speaker 3: Plus. It's affordable.
Speaker 2: Most insured patients pay zero dollars, and if you do need a colonosophy as a follow up, most insurance plans cover that as well, So if you're forty five or older and at average risk, ask your health care provider about screening for colon cancer with the coli Guard tests. You can request a col of Guard prescription today at coli guard dot com, slash podcast. The cold Guard test is intended to screen adults forty five and older at average risk for colorectal cancer. Do not use the color Guard tests if you've had atonomas, have inflammatory bio disease, or certain hereditary syndromes, or personal or family history of coorectal cancer. The color Guard test is not a replacement for colonoscopy in high risk patients. Coli Guard test performs and adult age forty five to forty nine is estimated and based on a large clinical study of patients fifty and older. False positives and false negatives can occur. Col of Guard is available by prescription only. Hello, ladies and gentlemen, and thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap brought to you by Boost Mobile. Visit your nearest Boost Mobile store or boostmobile dot com to join their nationwide five G network today. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit that like button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. Tell your family, friends and loved ones to do likewise likewise, y'all know me. I'm your favorite on Shannon Sharp, the Number eighty five, The Runner Extraordinary, The Bengal Ring of Fame, How to Ree. He's a pro bowler, farmer, all pro. He's Chad Ocho Senko Johnson. Thank you guys again for joining us. I want to thank all you guys for your continued support. You guys have been riding with us from day one up down, laid technical difficulties, things that Ocho's gone through, myself is gone through. We know we can always count on our loyal fans to be here supporting us, and we greatly greatly appreciate that. Make sure you check out shay By Laportier. We have it in stock. Obviously, we just came through Maryland, Maryland. I want to thank you right now. We set a record total wines in Laurel, Maryland, sixty one cases. We did over one hundred cases and the two stops Lax Liquors. Thank you for your support.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 2: You guys have been showing up and I can't thank you enough. Everybody at Team Laporti eight. We greatly greatly appreciate your support and you'll continue support. We're looking forward to seeing You've got three stops tomorrow, well to tomorrow, another one on Tuesday, and then we head down to my home. Savannah, Savannah, don't disappointment. We're counting on you to break the record that we just sat less than a week ago. We do have it in stock, and if you can't find it any city or state near you, order it online. We'll ship it directly to your door. But trust me, sooner or later we're going to be in a state or a city near you. Please drink responsibly and stay safe go follow my media company page on all of its platforms, shay Shape Media and my clothing company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out. Everything has restocked. We just dropped our Super Bowl merch. It's a T shirt and a hat bundle. The link is pinned at the top of the chat. Supplies are very limited and once they're gone, they're gone, So please order yours while supplies last. Oh your selection Sunday is here. The UNC tar Heels made the field as of a number eleven seed. Cool God heard a lot of prayers in the South Region. Despite winning all of one game against Quad one competition. The tournament birth helps Hubert Davis avoid second tournament absence in three years. The number one seed in that division is the Auburn Tigers. Although they didn't win the SEC, the SEC set a record, if I'm not mistaken, with fourteen total teams in the tournament. Yeah, Ojo, Congress must have had a special session to get Carolina in it.
Speaker 3: Either took it.
Speaker 2: It would be the night to Congress or something from God, because I can't explain how they were able to make the field.
Speaker 5: Hey, do you think do you think is it a possibility?
Speaker 1: The reason that they are in is the fact that they have their letters director being part of the selection committee or that has nothing to do with it.
Speaker 3: I'm just curious. Well, I mean, hey, he's only one vote. How to hell?
Speaker 2: How the hell you overlook the inequities and you look at their more qualified teams. They're a team that beat Carolina that didn't make the tournament, and I understand what the tar Hills are. They're one of the blue bloods. You look at Carolina, you look at Dude, you look at Kansas, a Yukon, Kentucky. You know, there's there are five or six schools that you know, you compenciling same thing. In football, you look at Alabama or USC and Ohio State or Michigan, you know things like that. Uh, and you get it. But I can't. I can't, And everybody knows. I'm a tarnar Hill fan. I go way way back. I go back before Michael Jordan got there, when they lost in eighty one to Indiana with Isaiah Thomas. If I know you don't remember, O Joe, but that was actually they played that game on the day the assassination attempt on Reagan. John Heackley tried to assassinate President Reagan, and they thought about postponing it, and they didn't.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 2: You were like, I'm trying to think. You're probably four years old, so I know you don't remember what you mean.
Speaker 3: I was there, I know what you're talking about. I was there. I remember what exactly what happened.
Speaker 1: Now, listen, this is what I want people you and also you to understand and the people in the tent understand. When it comes to come to tournaments like this, think about college football. When it comes to the selecting process, Let's understand the economical and business side of things, the money side. Okay, now you say there are other teams that are deserving of being in the tournament. Now when it comes to bringing in the money in the revenue, are the other teams that you feel are qualified other than North Carolina? Will they be able to bring in the revenue the same way North Carolina will as well. Let's understand that aspect of things when it comes to picking what teams are going to play, what team, what fans are going to show up?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 2: I mean tor Tar Hills are one of the blue loof You look at the pedigree, you look at the coach, the coach there players that came out of there. But you know what I I get I get that to a degree. But this is not a lifetime achievement. There'll be a time that people get lifetime achievement awards. You see them have the Vanguard Awards or you have their Lifetime Achieving the ward. This is lifetime achievement. Okay, but this is not now right now. This is an update. This is what have you done for me lately? This is a resume. I'm looking at your resume for twenty twenty four, twenty five, and it's not.
Speaker 3: Up to park.
Speaker 2: You didn't update it. And guess what. Your references are no good here because the references that I want you to see is did you beat Duke? Did you beat in Kansas? Did you be the UKA? Did you beat some of the powerhouse teams that got there? You got one win one of these teams that we call quad that now they call them quad one.
Speaker 3: You got one team, you get one win. I can't justify that.
Speaker 2: And I'm a tar Heel fan, and I've been a tarhell fan since nineteen eighty one.
Speaker 3: But I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't wrap my arms around this I can't say, oh, because you're a blue blood and Coach Smith and Michael Jordan and James Word than Vice Carter and all these guys doing right now. Mid Jordan's not playing right now, Vic Carter is not playing right now, Jacks Worthy and coach rest is so Coach Smith is not coaching right now that he got nothing to do with right now, right now.
Speaker 3: I do not believe they forget deserving.
Speaker 2: I don't believe they've earned the right to be in the tournament.
Speaker 1: You're right, me, you're right, you listen, you're right. But when it comes to the tournament, you know, just like just like our brother down there, down there in Dallas with the star on the helmet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what the bottom line is. Yeah, we know what the bottom line is.
Speaker 1: Now, when you're when you're a fan of the game, those who watch the game of college basketball, are any sport at the collegiate level, the bottom line always remains the same and it always will And this shows you why that remains the most important things putting North Carolina in there. They understand what it does for them from an advantageous standpoint when it comes to making as much revenue as possible. As long as North Carolina is in that tournament. Yeah, everything you said their up there. Their resume, they shouldn't be there. It hasn't been updating a very long time. But because of who they are and what they've done historically, being rich in history, that's why they end. I don't agree. I agree with you, and you a North Carolina fan. Their people that Chad, they probably agree with you as well. I mean, who wouldn't. Even the blind man can see there's no reason they should be there. But that money, money talks, It talks, it talks, and it's gonna walk every single time.
Speaker 3: Right and you know, uh, that's the South Region region.
Speaker 2: You look at the East Region, Duke, even though we're a flag them being in there, they still was able to pull it through.
Speaker 3: I think they're deserving of the seed that they got. Uh uh.
Speaker 2: They got number eight Baylor in that division, Mississippi State in the second round, potentially placing number four Arizona UH Oregon to decide the uh the Elite eight Alabama at the bob A flag comes back. Look, this is why people love March Madness ojo. Yeah, because it's one game and the further you go into the game, and you have us separated yourself.
Speaker 3: Yes, the better.
Speaker 2: The more confidence the underdog or the lower seed starts to get confident, and they're like, hold on, wait a minute, We're still in this game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got the lead.
Speaker 2: That pressure starts to mouth on the favorite and the underdog, the lower seed starts to get more and more confident. That's why you get the upsets. That's why we love March Madness so much because most of the time, like if these teams play a duke player team saying, somebody knocks off duke. If you're asking somebody to beat a duke four out of seven times, probably not gonna happen.
Speaker 3: But for one night.
Speaker 2: We've seen n C State knock off that legendary Houston scene. We've seen Duke knock off UNLV in nineteen ninety when they were undefeated and just blew them out.
Speaker 3: The previous year. We've seen things like that happen four.
Speaker 2: Who else, Oh, Villanova in eighty five when they shot Georgetown after they had just won depre You get that, and we love that because, you know what, we got a small team.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: First of all, this team would not even never even schedule us, let alone a chance to beat them.
Speaker 3: Right, Oh, we got them, We got them on the rope.
Speaker 2: You get a one sixteen, you get a two fifteen, or you get whatever the matchup may be, and you get it ojo and the fans go crazy. That's why they call it March March Madness because this maddening of what's transpired.
Speaker 3: That's the East region. Ohoe.
Speaker 2: In the Midwest, you got the Houston Cougars, and you got the bottom.
Speaker 3: You got the bottom. You got Tennessee finished second in SCC. You got Kentucky. Also in there you got the Georgia Bulldogs.
Speaker 2: I mean, considering that you got fourteen from the SCC and you only got four regions, you got it. So you're gonna get a lot of overlaps. So basically you will probably get three at least three teams from that conference in every in every region. And in this situation, you got Tennessee, you got Kituchy, you got Texas, you got Georgia.
Speaker 3: So you got four teams one, two, three, four.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got four four teams from the Southeastern Conference in the Midwest region led by the Houston Cougars. And in the West Florida headlined that division. Division, and you got Saint John's, man. Kudos go out to Rick Pertino, because all I know is is when Rick goes somewhere, Yeah, they're gonna go to the tournament.
Speaker 3: I don't care what they were the previous year, every time, every time.
Speaker 1: And listen, I know the SEC has been playing phenomenal basketball all season long. They played very well to date. But I have I have Saint John's winning this I have a whole thing. What I got Saint John's Where I got Saint John's winning this thing. Listen, I'm not I'm not a gambler man. But if I was, if I wasn't, I was to put money on on a tournament, if I was to make a bracket, you know I can tell you won't be in the end of that record, that trophy.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be St.
Speaker 3: John.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be Saint John.
Speaker 3: Anybody is it?
Speaker 1: Anybody in the check I want to make a friendly wager or friendly bet under one hundred dollars, we could do so. Repetado, I don't play no games.
Speaker 2: No he can coach. I mean he's Louisville. He went to Kentucky. I remember him at Providence y NBA. He didn't have the success in the NBA that he had in college. But you look at the teams that he's led to college, I own a Providence, Kentucky, Saint John's.
Speaker 3: Or Louisville.
Speaker 2: I think it's been about five or six teams that he's taken to the tournament and they go deep. Providence went to the final four when they had Billy Donovan. Obviously he wanted at Kentucky. If I'm not mistaken, I think that was ninety six with Antoine Walker. I think maybe I don't know if Monster Mash was on that team, but I know Antoine Walker was on that team and we see him. I think he wanted that louis Uh when I was when I was in CBS, I think that was the year. So that was had to be like twenty ten early early teams, twenty ten somewhere around there. But he can flat out of coach Ojoe. You can just flat ot coach. You can get the best oude of the players. And you look at Saint John's and I think they got a big booster. He's the founder of body armor and he says, whatever you need, I got you, I got you, And that's kind of what you need to have. You need to have that backing to go out and get those top players, because hey, if I'm not getting playing time at one place, O yo, guess what I'm hoping that portal. What y'all got for your boy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm what you got for your boy, Joe.
Speaker 1: And sometime when I think about it too, on Yeah, you know, sometimes I think that could be humbling too for players.
Speaker 3: Okay, when you.
Speaker 1: Can't when you can't get on the court at a certain place, you know, I could be humbling.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: You think you think you you think.
Speaker 1: You as good as you are here, but based on where you are, you can't get on the court. Man.
Speaker 3: This is n I L is saving a lot of people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I say it's saving a lot of people.
Speaker 3: And what it's done, O Joe, is that it has.
Speaker 2: We're before you look some people, some guys, I mean, obviously it's a level of play and field. Some guys were getting money even before n I L. But what it did, what it did, Ojoe, is that I had to wait. I had to wait. Yes, Now, guys are really good. Now, hey, bro, they don't get a couple of undred thousand now, I don't know if they're making the money like like football players.
Speaker 5: No no, no, no, no, because.
Speaker 2: You know, unless unless you go to Duke or Carolina or something like that, a program that's that that that the basketball program is probably one of the chief money makers.
Speaker 3: Uh. Now, Georgia obviously, you know, you got.
Speaker 2: Georgia and Flayd and you know Alabama and things that Kentucky is a basketball school. So but when you look at it, a couple of hundred thousand dollars, when you know your mom and grandma you come from, you know, project housing or somewhat of a broken home, and it gives you an opportunity to get some money to get them out of that situation.
Speaker 3: Bro, Yeah, take you a long way. I mean for the most part.
Speaker 2: Some now, some kids like hey, I remember when my coach Morrison, my brother's coach in South Carolina, he asked my brother.
Speaker 3: My brother was an All American.
Speaker 2: His junior year, had over eleven hundred yards, broke their school record, had an unbelievable season, finished you know, top five, top six in the Heisman voting. And he tried to encourage my brother to go pro. He says, I think going pro would really help your family situation.
Speaker 3: My brother told him say, hell, coach, we've been poor.
Speaker 2: Another year won't hurt another year. My brother really enjoyed college. He's like, look, we everybody's gonna be fine.
Speaker 3: They can.
Speaker 2: Hey, we lived in that house. My grandma, grandmother had been in that house. But thirty plus years. Another year, We ain't gonna cost ain't gonna do no harm. Nope, nope, nope nope. And he was right, right, and U for us, that's the way, that's the way we looked at it.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: And I think the thing is for some people, money ain't the end all be all. For some you try to move as fast as you possibly can because you don't know what tomorrow holds. And some of these kids like you know what, Hey, I need to get this money. I want to make sure my my mom, my grandmother, and my dad, whatever the case may be, is in a better situation than some kids like hey, but I think today's and today's gave oho. Yeah, like when you were when I was younger, and you probably like to say the Latin before two thousand and three and four, Uh, when God stayed all four years right, And I think now it's hard to get behind him because you know, I'm watching I'm like, guys, I really don't other than Cooper Flag, I couldn't name five college basketball players, right, I couldn't because they leave after their freshman year if they're really good.
Speaker 3: Tim Jordan stayed three years, Jay's worked to State three year, God stayed, Bram Samson stayed all four years.
Speaker 2: Tim Duncan stayed four years, And so you got an opportunity to know the player, right to look at dude, Chris the late named Grant Hill and Bobby Hurley, all those guys normally stayed right Georgetown before Allen Iverson, nobody went wanting done at Georgetown.
Speaker 3: He was the first. Those guys stayed, had you and stayed, and so.
Speaker 2: You got an opportunity to really know the guy.
Speaker 1: You think that's hurting the development of the players leaving leaving for leaving for the NBA a little too early when they really not really unless you are a unless you are bona fide super star, unless you're a Kyrie Irving or is I I'm Williamson like you think that they're leaving a little too early and knowing that they're not ready for the next level, or you're not a difference maker that can actually change change the dynamic of a franchise.
Speaker 3: Could ask you a question, talk to me.
Speaker 2: You a college You you go to college and somebody said, you know, well, let's just say you're a finance major.
Speaker 3: Said here come.
Speaker 2: Uh Newberger Berman or Morgan Stanley or what's that big there's this big some big financial institution say you know what, we got a quarter of a million for you at the job. Right now, you're gonna say, nah, I don't think I'm ready. Somebody offer you that kind of money, whether you're ready, you're probably gonna take it now. Sometimes people are like, no, I'm not ready. I'm gonna go back to school. But for more time than not, you're the first overall pick. You're gonna be a lottery picky. They're gonna go get You're gonna go get that money because what why.
Speaker 3: Are you going? Why are you going to school? Right?
Speaker 2: You're going to school. College is to help you get a degree so you can get go make money. Well, somebody wants to speed that process up for Joe. Who am I to fight?
Speaker 3: Say no, you're right right, don't fight you. You just want to feed the process up giving me twenty million? Right? Uh No, I ain't fighting I'm sorry, I just can't. I just can't.
Speaker 2: I go fight you. Plus, you see those you see the mega contracts? Somebody about to get four hundred million?
Speaker 5: Wait oh wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait did you what you just said?
Speaker 3: You see those? What contracts? Mega? Mega contract You know how?
Speaker 5: You know how good you have to be to be able to get those contracts?
Speaker 2: Now that I can't get them in college, even even if I am great, Let's just say, for the sake of Mark and I'm great, can I get that in college?
Speaker 3: No? No, I got to speed the process of getting to the NFL. Okay, I'm with you, I'm with you. I'm wishing when you're.
Speaker 2: Right, I gotta spree that up to get to the NBA. All I'm doing. The longer I stay in college is the longer I delayed that opportunity right to get that kind of money.
Speaker 1: But this is the thing. To get that kind of money. You already know the type of players are gonna get that money that are in college. Those are the ones that can that can be one.
Speaker 2: You saw Pat Mahomes in college. Did you think he was gonna be pad mahole? What you see right now? When he was at Texas Tech.
Speaker 3: No, you didn't.
Speaker 2: No, remember Joe Burrow. Joe Burrow couldn't even get on the field, Ohio, Joe Burrow with a third or fourth round pick a junior year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I got so you don't. It's hard to really tell.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you can see it, oh Joe, And you say, like Peyton Maddy.
Speaker 3: You looked at Peyton Matty. You're like, boy, it's hard as hell.
Speaker 2: But there have been other guys that you thought that can't can't miss and they missed, like eck mm hmm.
Speaker 1: But I'm just staying within the context of basketball, right, yeah, especially college basketball.
Speaker 3: Them players.
Speaker 1: Listen, when you saw Zion Zion Willimson, you knew what she was getting. When you saw Kyrie or ring that dum, you know what she was getting.
Speaker 3: Yes, you know.
Speaker 1: And I'm sure there's some there's some other players that I can name right now at the top of my head.
Speaker 5: When you saw him play and.
Speaker 1: They were when they were you know, they were one and done, it was like, man, he finna be that boys going to be that boy?
Speaker 5: You know if and is a bust about it.
Speaker 2: And the thing is, it's just so hard, just too because you've seen guys that were okay at the college collegiate level based being basketball or football, be just okay, and they come in and they kill it. I mean, and then you see guys like, oh, this guy can't miss. Oh he gonna be He's gonna be bona fide, and you're like, bro, what happened?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's different.
Speaker 2: And so the opportunity to presents itself, oh Joe, is like when the opportunity presents itself because you're going to school to get a degree so you can make money, somebody wants to feed my process up, o Joe.
Speaker 3: I'm not denying it. Now.
Speaker 2: I could drive, Oh Joe, you could drive from Miami of the l A. But del to want to speed your process up in what you get there? Oh you to fight them. No, I don't want to get there. I don't want to get there five hours. I want to get there in four days, yes sir. No, No, I don't don't. I don't work like work like that. So that's just for me. That's just the way I look at it.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Like I said, the collegiate game, I think, look the women because they're forced to stay.
Speaker 3: You know them.
Speaker 2: You saw Kaylin Clark for four years. You see you see these you see these women. You gonna see Juju, you gonna see a page Beckers. You're gonna see how the hand dog go. You saw Mile Moore, you saw down a TARROSSI, you saw Kandas Parker, you saw Shamika holst Claw, you saw these women. Where the guys winning the boom? Kevin Kevin Durant Gon Texas.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 2: I thought y'all had something you slada got gone boom. And so now it's the guys in college. If you're really good. If a guy is really good, he gone after one. Juju Watkins could have went to the w NBA last year, but she unfortunately she can't go.
Speaker 3: Paige Beckers should have been.
Speaker 2: Paige Beckers was Fresher of the Year with the Player of the Year on freshman year. Cooper Flag is about to be Frenchman the year. Cooper Flag ain't coming back. He ain't coming back to do he not no matter how about home he oh, I might come back. I'm having such a great time, Diggy.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 2: He out of there to be foolis's not you. Let me ask you a question. If you're the first overall pick this year. How much high can you go? You can't go hide the number one pick one doe? So what what what am I coming back for?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: He's nice, man, He really nice. Hey, what they're speaking of?
Speaker 1: Speaking of? Speaking of flag? What is the extent of his injury? And how long do you think that? Uh?
Speaker 2: He stepped on he stepped he jumped up for a rebound and came down on somebody's thay, and you know how that is that could be?
Speaker 3: I mean he didn't play that. I'm sure they doing the any thing they can.
Speaker 2: They rested it, they're icing it, they got compression on it, they keeping it elevated. Uh, but who knows he might be able to play. They might try oh chore, they might try to squeeze by. I mean that they should be able to hold on.
Speaker 3: Let me see.
Speaker 2: They they should be able to be American amount Saint Mary's. They probably should be able to get past Mississippi State or Baylor. Yeah, hopefully they can go, you know, maybe to the second week. Don't have to play them until they get you know, something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh, it's a funny thing about Mars Maddison is as good as they are on ain't no telling what's gonna happen when they play some of these smallst You don't ain't no telling what's gonna happen because it's just one game.
Speaker 3: I ain't got no pressure on me, O Joe. I'm supposed to lose.
Speaker 2: You're supposed to win, right, I'm supposed to lose, So I can throw cautions to the win.
Speaker 3: I can shoot as many threes as I want.
Speaker 2: I can play what, I can play, whatever kind of thing I can play, you know, zone.
Speaker 3: I can play a one three one, I can play a two to one two.
Speaker 2: I can do whatever, yes, sir, because I'm not supposed to I'm not supposed to beat you.
Speaker 3: You're supposed to beat me me. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And the longer the game goes, and there's really no separation between the two teams and the underdog.
Speaker 5: Yet, oh yeah, oh yeah, So I'm excited.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm excited too, Like I said, But the cat's at the bag now. You know, once Kentucky started having these one and dones, you know you got cat, you got a d You got all these guys one and done, you got the Tyler heroes, you got the Jamal Murray, you got the books, you got you know you got onto shape Gill just one and done, and then you get the Dukes one and done. If you're not mistaken, I think l Brand might have been the first one and done in ninety nine. I think he might have been the first one and done.
Speaker 5: He went to the same He didn't go to the Sixers first, did he He went to the Clippers. If I'm not mistaken, I Clipper Clippers, Clippers verse.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think he might have been the first one and done. So he kind of like started that process of the one and done at at at Duke. And then obviously you know, you have Kyrie and you have other guys that came after that. But later think about Laken the state all the year. But Grant, he was there, all those guys and so no once great, I mean once uh Elton. If I'm not mistaken, I think he was the first one and done, just like Iverager was the first one and done at Georgetown.
Speaker 3: At Georgetown and it was and it happens. I mean, but we'll see, oh yeah, we'll see Ojo.
Speaker 2: So you got the SEC Touch Center Tournament record conference with fourteen teams in the field, Number one Auburn, number four, Texas, Ay and them number six Mississippi State Mississippi or University of Mississippi one in Starksville. There in the South, a number two Alabama. No old mister RELs, excuse me. The Rebels are in the South, number two Alabama, number eight, Mississippi State. There start in the East number one, Florida, number six, Missouri, number eight, Oklahoma, number ten, Arkansas. They're in the West number two, Tennessee, number three, Kentucky, number nine, Georgia, number eleven, Texas. They're all in the Midwest. After batter regular season, the honers is on the SEC to deliver on the well deserved respect by sending multiple team to the second weekend, potentially two of more all the way to the final four.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gonna be.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be real sad they don't get somebody all the way to the final four.
Speaker 3: Yeah, gonna be rid.
Speaker 2: You got fourteen, Oh yo, there's only sixty five sixty Well they got I think they got what the two players sixty five, So you only got a half, you only got so basebly you sit a quarter of the damn field. Yeah, it's gonna be. It's gonna be. It's gonna be sad.
Speaker 3: O Joe.
Speaker 2: It's kind of it's kind of like it's kind of like, oh, Joe, you got And in football, let's just say, for the sake of argament, you got like four or five teams from the SEC. You only got a twelve team field. You don't get nobody to play for the national championship. Yeah, it's gonna be it's gonna be bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't. I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't have to date. I don't have the dates right in front of me. When when When does the tournament start?
Speaker 3: Exactly? Next Thursday?
Speaker 5: Next Thursday?
Speaker 3: You know, are you going?
Speaker 5: Are you going to any of the games? If it's close to you?
Speaker 3: No? Mm hmmm, let's roy. I broke.
Speaker 2: I just, bro, I'm just I'm in eight cities in ten days. You think I want to get back on the plane and go see No, Bro, you like flying, you like traveling.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: I understand it's a part. It's a part of my job, right. But if I got some if I got some downtime, I'm taking it, okay.
Speaker 1: But I'm just I'm just saying, if I have if I have tickets, which I probably will have, and I have tickets to the game, you would you accompany me to a game. We sit courtside little popcorn, hot dogs and.
Speaker 3: No unfortunate little tub. I have to tell you, no, I gonna have to pass on that one man that's messed up.
Speaker 2: That I just left. I just left, bro, I was in my I was just in your neck of the wood. You weren't it down. I would holler at your boy, I'm in your neck of the woods.
Speaker 5: But listen, you can't. You came in Miami not letting me know you were coming to Miami.
Speaker 1: Because if you were coming to Miami, I would have canceled the trip with my kids in the d R and I would stay here. Yes, so I could be came and supported you, you know. With then with the left I could I could have been. Matter of fact, I could have been your mascot with the Lapotier bottle, with the with the costume.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Lounge and failled my product in your lounge. That's what I need you to do.
Speaker 1: You know what, Now, that's a good idea with the way things are going right now. Me and me, I'm you know a cigar louns Who you thinking about a cigar lounge?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: By eighty eighty five place yes.
Speaker 1: And in order to come in eighty five space, not only you have to get a cigar, you have to first buy a bottle of lapotier.
Speaker 2: Now I mean, I mean that the thing it pairs well with cigars, that pas pair pairs well with food. If you get the rested to see what you uh some of your your drinkers what they think what it pairs both? The best way? Something bowld. You know you know you like a mile prop something mild. I mean what do you like? You like something mild, you like something bowl, you like something flavorful?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean for me, I like I like my cigar. It depend on if I've eaten or not. If I if I'm eating already, I like it here I like it heavy okay, heavy or spicy. If I have it eating, I want something mile okay, no nothing, nothing too strong. But for me and the bad thing I like about it is the lapour. Your laportier, your your how you say it, cognac, kanyak, God damn it.
Speaker 5: Your kangyac is doing so well. It's to the point where I want to try it.
Speaker 1: I continue as long as it's been for me, I bless It's been forty seven years, I have yet to have alcohol and consume it on a normal, on a normal basis.
Speaker 5: Now we had we had the live show in Vegas. It touched me. It touched my tongue a little bit. It touched me a little bit.
Speaker 1: But I still have yet to drink, and it's it's itching me as long as it's been up and still never had alcohol. I'm wanting to get into it. I want to get into wine that. Keep learning about white wines, about wet wines. I'm learning about about different cognacts and stuff like that. So I'm trying to hold off as long as I can and not be a drinker. And I think I'm gonna be able to do it. I think by the time I hit fifty, I'm gonna start enjoying, enjoying some some liquor.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: If if we're doing really well, and that's thanks to everybody that's showing up. Like I said, Maryland, I want to get take my hat off to you, even Connecticut, they showed up, and I don't want to take my hat off to your Connecticut. We're about to get a distribution and Delaware, We're about to and the next sixty to ninety days we're about to be in NYC.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I'm.
Speaker 2: Looking forward to coming back there and and and having signings and meeting some of the people. Uh. You know, obviously we have we have the taste while you're there so you can taste it before you buy it or after you buy it, and and people and like I said, your people really love it. And I'm glad that was the thought process that when we came up with this idea and we're a small batch Kangnac, we get to control it. We don't add anything added, no artificial colors or ingredients.
Speaker 3: But I can't think that I like that.
Speaker 1: You got you gotta tell your team we got matter of fact, I'm gonna be on the.
Speaker 3: Next all all the next stops you got.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Tail asked to give me a Laporte costume and I'm gonna get I'm.
Speaker 3: Gonna put I'm gonna put it on.
Speaker 1: And you know, the people be on the corner l A with the with the company sign spend.
Speaker 3: Why you signing them? Gonna be right there.
Speaker 1: I'm right there spending the spending the sign with a Yeah, we're gonna get that thing jump.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's uh, it's been great, but I mean, look, here's anything, oh Joe.
Speaker 2: And I tell people this with any business for me, I understood that, you know, doing all my research and what it takes to the Spirits company and better celeb because that's how they're gonna look at you. You're celebrity and you're getting into especially the Spirits or something like that.
Speaker 3: Uh, it's a process.
Speaker 2: You got to grind, You got to do a lot of work because sometimes I think celebrities think they can just slap their name on something and because of.
Speaker 3: Who they are. It didn't work like that like that, really it really doesn't.
Speaker 2: And so I was very fortunate and this is like a downtime for me right now, Joe, before we start the tour and so and I told them, I said, look, give me if y'all are gracious enough to take take on distribution of this product. Right once my season is over and I get past the Super Bowl, I will come to every little I will come to where you guys need me to come. I let they determined. Now, the distributors determined what stores I'm going to go in. Now, there a prerequisite you have to get X amount of cases. But with that being said, they determine it Total Wines has been one of our biggest one, if probably right now is our biggest retailer. They've been great from the jump. We started out in the Vada Oho with Lee's Liquor. They were amazing. We went to Houston Spex, Miss Lendy, thank you again for the hospitality.
Speaker 3: Everybody has been great.
Speaker 2: When I go into a GSM, which is a general sales meeting and look at those discributors in the eye and they see the passion in which I talk about this product, they see, you know, I've done the research and the homework and went over there and to learn as much as I could. Not only did I read about it, I've gone to the region. I'm going back again to understand what a VSOP is. A very special old pail. Something grew between four and six years, and you know, you go, you know, you know an eg so and the next and so, and then you start getting to the specialty names and you know the process. It has to originate the first two years in that region, which is Kanyak, and it has to go through a process. Ah man, but it's well worthy, Like damn, I feel like I know something. And so when I show up and I talked to them. It's like okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, he ain't he ain't. No, he ain't daved. Somebody just gave no no, no no no. So they they want to see, like, your total wins has been unbelievable. Leeves Liquor Spanks ABC. Uh, we're about to have distribution, so uh we got it in Florida now, yeah, so I'll be I'll be back down. I think the next time they're probably gonna have me to come to the Orlando area.
Speaker 3: So I'm i.
Speaker 2: Uh, I'm extremely extremely excited. Blacket makers were not kinding to Michigan. Michigan is the biggest losers in this year's Feel oh Jo. The Wolverines are number five seeds in the South despite beating Michigan or excuse me, Wisconsin for the Big Ten championship. Meanwhile, the Badgers are the three seed in the East. Michigan also plays in Denver plays on Thursday in Denver, giving them a short turnaround time to recover from the ground of the Big Ten tournament, and the Wolverines will take all the number twelve U see San Diego, which ended the regular season at number thirty five in their ranking after going thirty and four and four and two against Quad one and Quad II competition. Damn say hey, hey, you're reward for winning the Big ten. Get your ass for the road on Thursday. Yeah, and play and play a top ten opponent. Look at some point time, whether it's early or late, the further you go, the better the competition's.
Speaker 3: Gonna get every Time's just the way it works.
Speaker 2: Yes, just do Hey, it ain't gonna be no log I mean, you might think someone is easy in the beginning, but eventually it's gonna you know, you gonna get your come up.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Oh yeah, I'm ready. That's all. That's all I know. You ready.
Speaker 2: Saint John's earned the number two seed in the tournament. Rick Patino's second season that's head coach. This is now his sixteen that Patino has coached has taken to the NCAA tournament. He coached Boston University, Providence, Kentucky, Louisville, Our Owner, and Saint John's. He had led team the nineteen ninety six Kentucky team and the twenty thirteen Louisville team, which had to be vacated. Man stop vacating. They wasn't that title all that Bluejeye. He largely File six success after taking over program that was struggling before his arrival, because he can coach.
Speaker 3: He's good. Yeah, very no, Mattawrigos. Yeah, look at coach Saban. Look at what he did where we went.
Speaker 2: Look at uh with the Alavation with the LSU, they win the national championship. He goes to Alabama and he become the greatest college coaching in bost time. Uh. Same thing with the Urban Herban, with that Bowling Green. Look at what he did at Bowling Green. Look at what he did at Utah. Look at what he did in Florida. Look at what he did in the Ohio state. It's hard to it's hard to argue that level of success when you go and the program elevates national champ National championship came to Florida.
Speaker 3: Back to back. Yeah, coach Saban, back to back. They went in the SEC.
Speaker 2: You know, they going into the playing for the national championship down there every year. I mean, he won six, but how many times he lost to Clemson Weis's in the national championship game. He lost the Georgia in the championship game. That's that's three check times he lost. He lost the Ohio State before he got there once. So hold on, huh.
Speaker 1: Who you got? You still ain't mentioned? I said, I got Saint John winning the whole thing. Who you got winning nor Kline North? Carolina's your team?
Speaker 3: They they ain't win it, they not within it. And I can't pick Duke. I can't wait wait, what what you mean?
Speaker 2: You can't pick Duke? I can't pick Duke. That's Burns team. We are not allowed to pick each other's team. Okay, okay, so you said.
Speaker 3: I wish I don't look here.
Speaker 2: If everybody said we forwardited, I'm still taking somebody other than Duke.
Speaker 3: I'm not taking Duke.
Speaker 1: So if if you, if you, if you had money, if you had money in the tournament, you just basically you putting your money down to drain whatever.
Speaker 3: I ain't taking Duke. That ain't happening.
Speaker 2: Because that's because one year that joker we used to we used to pick brackets, and one year I had the joker beat and then he took. He ended up taking Carolina in which they won, and he beat me. So I came out with like, no, you cannot take my team. You cannot we cannot pick each other's team.
Speaker 6: No more, Okay, I got no, no, no, hell no.
Speaker 2: So that's how that's how that goes. I'm not picking Duke. Like I said, I've been a and I'm trying to fake. I've been a Carolina fan since eighty one when they had this. They had al Wood, Jimmy Black, James Worthy. People don't remember that. That that goes way back. They lost out. They lost to Bobby Knight. Isa Isaaah Thomas was on that team. He was the most outstanding turner play they had Wedman. They had a Rolando turner who ended up getting paralyzed shortly after he flipped his car and he ended up getting paralyzed. So I've been a Carolina fan that long ago, forty years. But and he he I don't know why the joker look. I think because I think Grant Hill from Virginia. Great, He's a Grant Hiller from Virginia, and so that's his team. No, no, no, no, I got you, all right, that's not that's not happening, oh Joe. Now to the more exciting selection, the women's March Magic selection. The UCLA Lady Bruins are the number one overall seed for the first time in program history. Normally they're known for softball, normally volleyball, even beach volleyball, but not now basketball. Now the New Ladies of Westwood the first thirty one seed thirty win season in program history.
Speaker 3: They're thirty and two, both losses.
Speaker 2: If I'm not mistaken, king to the USC Lady Trojans, and it's their first number one ranking and associated front the third time a team is helded for twelve consecutive break weeks. Corey close team after losing in the sweet sixteen the past two season, is seeking its first ever trip to the Final four. Stanford misses the tournament for the first time since nineteen eighty seven. The Cardinals were missed the end of the streak of thirty six and second of appearances. Only Tennessee, which has made the tournament every year since the tournament.
Speaker 3: Began in nineteen eighty two, has had a longer run.
Speaker 2: Look, I can't believe that Stanfford didn't make it.
Speaker 3: Uh, you know the great missed coach tar Van der Beer.
Speaker 2: She won two national championships when she had Jennifer Azy had a great team. Obviously, we know what coach Summit did, Coach Subbody, what this thing was all about she is she is, she is, She's a mount Rushmore told you woman's com Women's got basketball. She is the standard bear her and coach or Gino. But these the talent spreading out now, oja. Cause before everybody went to Tennessee, everybody went to Yukon, and that's why you got Yukon the Connecticut damn near playing every year. Now they started spraying, they got they started going to Baylor, and they started going to you know, a couple of other teams and you know, like, ok, damn.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he listen.
Speaker 5: It just like football when it comes to nil.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying Nio is a reason, but the fact that the ladies are willing to go other places now, because I'm sure there are reasons behind that. Yeah, it even is a playing field, and it gets some of these other teams in the tournaments and gets some of these other schools, you know, winning Natties now for a chance.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, carl uh if.
Speaker 2: You're a lot Yeah, old lady game Coach Staley, you know they got they have had some. You know, it started with Asia, Yeah, then they have a lie Boston and then they had those Those women are Cordova, who's most ole standing player last year?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: And we know coach Stanley when she was at Virginia, I think she went. She didn't win a national championship, but she had a team there every single year in the final four after the end of the fast though tournaments undefeated. The Lady Game Cocks are thirty and three, which is still on your elite. They're lost to UCL in November, to Yukon in Texas in February, but they also lost the SEC regular season Coach Championship Texas twice, including the league. Ah, they beat Texas. Then the Lady Game Cox beat Texas. Oh what you said, hold on, you got They also beat the SEC Coach champions Oh they beat cold.
Speaker 3: They beat Texas twice including the championship. Yeap. Look she can coach.
Speaker 2: I mean I never thought I never thought that pro That just goes to show you that coaching matters at that level.
Speaker 3: Because the Lady Game cos if.
Speaker 2: I'm not mistaken, I think don was at Rutgers once she had Rutgers a temple temple, she might have been at almam Maude Temple. And she gets that because I think see miss miss Stringer, see Vivian Stringer with that Rutgers. But anyway, they get coach Staley, he to go, this is what I can do, y'all changed by resume, Wooden Player of the Year, gold medal.
Speaker 3: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: They get Asia Wilson and they start getting they start getting these They started getting these women, and they got a little Boston and they get on Dover and they get boom boom boom and the next thing, you know, here we are.
Speaker 1: It's a trickle effect, it is. They keep on coming one after the other.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, she was at Temple.
Speaker 2: She was at Temple before because you know, she's a she's a Philly kid kid, she's a Philly lady. She went to she was from Philly, goes to Virginia. So yes, uh but UISC, I'm sure USC, Yes, you was go ahead.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna sy that tournament's gonna be really good.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: In South Carolina, USC Texas obviously all secure number one seeds again for me, I got Saint John with the men's and with the women's. I'm going with your USC and I'm going to listen, I'm going I'm going with Juju. But Juju phenomenal.
Speaker 5: You know, she's arguably the best player in the country. She's dominant. She's a dominant score. She can do it. Listen, she could drive you. She can put it, put it on the floor, mid range.
Speaker 1: She hates you from it. She hates you from three. She Avenue twenty five. I mean in high pressure moments, in high pressure moments, when you need it, when you need it best. I'm not saying she's Kobe, but she got that Mama mentality based on what I see, Yeah, when it matters most and not gotten to have it.
Speaker 2: I need that rock, I need that ball. She trained with the guys on Joe. She trained with the guys Phiel Handy, who does a lot of work with her.
Speaker 3: She got a great.
Speaker 2: Cardoza I think that's her name. And then that one that went number five. She la went number two overall to Chicago's guy. Is it Cardoza?
Speaker 3: Ash Uh yeah, Cardoso Cardoso. Okay.
Speaker 2: But when you look at when you look at Juju and you look at the way she plays her game reminds me of Maya Moore's. She got a jump shot. She could score at all three levels. She can shoot the three ball. She got a tremendous midrange game. She can put the ball on the floor. You watch her. She can finish at the rim. She got a nice step through, she got a nice euro step. She's unbelievable. She's she's a complete Yeah, she's complete. Yes, sir, She's the closest thing that I've seen since to Maya Moore, since Mile Moore. Uh. I'm sure she disappointed that didn't finish winning the tournament today. It is what it is now because at the end of the year, you want to win the tournament. You want to win as many things you can.
Speaker 3: You play it. You start the season off, you go to these tournaments. You want to win that. You get to tail. You want to win the regular season, you want to win the postseason, and then you want to win the national championship. At the end of the day, win the national championship. Allays forgiven. I don't mean to interrupt you.
Speaker 1: The breaking news Bengal Jamar Chase and T Higgins exclusively tell me the degree to contract extension with the team. Jamar gets four years, one hundred and sixty one million with one hundred and one hundred and twelve minion guaranteed, making the highest paid non quarterback in NFL history. T Higgins get four years one hundred and fifteen, one hundred and fifteen, with the first two years guaranteed, making him the highest paid wide receiver two in NFL history. Wow, congratulations brother Jamar Chase, brother t Higgins.
Speaker 3: They got that deal done.
Speaker 1: Joe Burrow, I know Joe is happy, very happy to keep that keep that unit together.
Speaker 3: Obviously, me, I didn't. I didn't.
Speaker 1: I didn't think it would be possible. I didn't think it would be possible. Obviously, I can't break down the numbers right now in front of me.
Speaker 3: But the fact that.
Speaker 1: Joe was able to keep the two main targets, yeah, they keep the two main guys together, man, is a really good thing.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And that that's a step in the right direction for us, and and and and finishing you know what we need to to get back to to to to the promised land at the end of the season.
Speaker 3: So I'm happy. I'm happy for them.
Speaker 5: I'm excited.
Speaker 1: And kudos to to the Blackburn family, to Mike Brown and getting that done.
Speaker 5: And but let's get some work on that defense in now.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't see how I don't see how they pay Trey Henderson. He wants nor for thirty million. Right, yeah, I don't see. I don't see how. I'm not saying it can't be done. I just don't see.
Speaker 5: How do you think it's possible to still pay trade?
Speaker 3: What do you think? I mean? That's tying. Yeah, that's tying all the money up and just in he gonna want he won't Northern thirty.
Speaker 2: Right. Man has thirty five sacks in two years. Nobody touching. Nobody has that many sacks in the past two years. Right, He's been a Pro Bowl for both years. I just don't like I said, it couldn't happened. Yes, yeah, And the question is that you have to ask yourself for Joe, is the opportunity to go to the Super Bowl potentially winning over the next two years? Is that worse? But is that worth potentially being a salary cap hell in twenty seven twenty eight?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: Also, this is about this is about twenty five twenty six, O, Joe, this what this is about? Right?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, listen, there's a way you can get out out of salad salary cap hell. I continue to restructure those that have large, large contracts, kicking it down the road, do it you kick it down the road that at some point, at some point. But he congratulations, Uh, I know, I know all listen, I know my Bengal fans.
Speaker 3: I know y'all. Happy man's in?
Speaker 5: Who they I love you. Uh, the deal has gotten done.
Speaker 3: I'm excited. I'm happy. I'm happy for both of them.
Speaker 1: I just want to make sure we do we need to do on the defensive end of the ball where we had our problems, our issues offensively.
Speaker 5: It just started late, just start late in the beginning of the season.
Speaker 3: We need to fix that. Fix that.
Speaker 1: Well. When I think, I think we're gonna we're gonna be all right, but we need to work on that deeper side of the ball and get some get some off season acquisitions in, you know, some help on defense, and I think we're gonna be all right.
Speaker 5: All right, Yeah, who.
Speaker 2: They Okay, breaking news, Higg and Chase are back.
Speaker 3: I mean, let's see forty one. That's seventy one Joe Burrow.
Speaker 2: So that's one hundred and twenty six million dollars annually tied up in three players.
Speaker 3: Life. How much is that tie between two fifty five million for Joe forty one for Chase thirty for Higgins. Okay, that's good too. That's one hundred and twenty six million. I like that.
Speaker 2: I mean, so that means if you sign, if you sign, if you signed Hendrickson, that's one hundred and that's one hundred. That'll be over one hundred and fifty million. So you have half your cap, over half your cap if four players. I just don't see how they do it. We'll see how they do.
Speaker 3: I think it's gonna pay off. This is something.
Speaker 1: This is to have the Bengals ever rolled the dice like this before. No has Mike Brian ever rolled the dyke. If you don't change, sometimes you have to do things different. The definition of insanity and doing the same thing over and over and over and over and getting the same results and expecting something to change the fact that he's willing to change, the fact that the Blackburn family and the Mike Brown family are willing to do something different, and let you know, all right, you know what, we are intent on winning. We're intent on winning and doing what's necessary to make sure we do for one, to contend in the AFC North and then further ourselves in the playoffs.
Speaker 3: When the time comes. I like it. I like it. I'm excited. I'm excited. I saw T. T.
Speaker 1: Higgins just tweeted T higg and just tweeted the handshake. Handshake e mooji. That's dope, that's tight. That's tight.
Speaker 3: I'm happy. I'm excited. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So when we win the AFC North, you know why a Babies traded Jack hold hold hold on, let's this. This is not what we go this, this is what we're not gonna do. This is this is not what we're gonna do that THEFC North this year. I'm not talking about what's happened in the past. I'm talking about this year. It's running through Cincinnati, it is running through five one three. I'm just laying at the time.
Speaker 2: Hey, no one has ever said the road to the Super Bowl goes through Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: You know what, knowing and you know what happened. No one has ever seen Mike Brown and Troy and k do what they've done today.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, all right, just.
Speaker 3: A few weeks ago, know today was the ranked number one team in the country.
Speaker 2: Since then, in the beginning of the defeated double over top the NC State, the Irish have lost three of the past five games. The selection Selection Committee seemed to punish them for this sloppy faces, giving them the number three seed in Birmingham region. That's a tough draw, Trump for a tougher draw than the Irish expected, but Notre Dame beat Texas usc ucon North Carolina duke in the regular season, a particular collection of impressive.
Speaker 3: Wins that no other team in the country can boast. Well.
Speaker 2: M South Carolina, guy, let me look at takes South Carolina. Mm hmm, South Carolina.
Speaker 3: U c l A Southern cal Hell. I might just take I might take the three, number one seed. And know today.
Speaker 2: That is because you a lot of times, don't you. You don't get the same the upsets and the women's game like you do the men's.
Speaker 3: Game, right, So I can't pick the same team you pick. I gotta pick somebody different.
Speaker 1: I mean you, listen, if you if you knew it was best for you, if you knew better, you'll do better. So it's okay to pick, to pick one, It's okay to pick one picking.
Speaker 3: No because we gotta we gotta bet. Oh. I still I still your fifty two hundred. You sure you want the best of more? You sure do? I'm glad you brought that up. I wasn't he breaking that out? You shore do all me, buddy.
Speaker 2: I was wondering, Chat, if y'all ever seen somebody that I paid it that man, I'm about to sit that that.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm about to turn your thing into credit man. Hey, I've been the best your credit up. Hey, I've been the best his credit up. Chat. See y'all chat, y'all be a bad up. Stall it by stall it by stall man. I better make the credit. I've send it up to the credit report seem But it's just a good thing. Though. As long as I owe you, you'll never go bro.
Speaker 1: Not the fact that you ever be in that position anyway, it's just the fact that if you ever needed it, you know, I got you.
Speaker 3: You know what I want? I wan't have got me. If you give me fifty to I won't need you to get me. I got me, I know.
Speaker 1: But I just want to make sure. I just want to make sure everything stay on the up and up. So I'm just I'm gonna hold onto it. Hey, I'm gonna tell you what. You know what, Listen, I told you in twenty twenty five, I didn't I didn't put myself back in the fashion again. I ain't put clothes on, and about twenty seven years and I told myself, you know what, this year, I'm gonna step.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna step all year long, which.
Speaker 1: Is out of character for me because I don't really I'm a lazy dresser most of the time and have been for twenty some plus years. And you know, I say, I'm gona treat myself in twenty twenty five, I'm gonna put some clothes on. So I was special fifty to one it on outfits.
Speaker 2: You've been huh. I tell you what would I see? I'm gonna snatch him off your ass. I was like, hey, Chad, I will make him. I wouna make it my dress right there on stage at the live a bit. I would pull that ask right, gadget out. I would make you take other ass all that. I would make him come upout it your mind. He donne spend my money on you.
Speaker 3: I know that that. Every time I see him, I said, he gotta be beef food. He got on chained out.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'm this this year, this, this twenty twenty five is the year of O Joe and to year me, I'm treating myself because I've always been doing for others for so long.
Speaker 5: For I'm talking about for years on for years. I ain't really never done nothing nice for me.
Speaker 3: Huh, what you do for me?
Speaker 1: I am?
Speaker 3: I got your money now, ain't that ain't the problem? Just gonna hold on to it for you, just just in case.
Speaker 1: Like you know, when there's a fire, you break the glass and you pull out the fire's niggaship like that's the emergency that fifty I owe you.
Speaker 3: It's an emergency. Now, I don't I done, got I done, got some clothes and shoes and stuff. But if you chat, if you need it, I can go get I can go get mold. I'm trying to figure out how this man, this man.
Speaker 2: Oh y'all ever see somebody they owe you money and every time you see them, they got a new outfit on.
Speaker 3: Hey, they don't mention that, and they come around you with it. Don't mention enough about your money?
Speaker 1: Hey, you should You should want to see the young fella shine bright. You should want to see the young young.
Speaker 2: Another word, you shine while I'm over here in the dark because I ain't got no money.
Speaker 3: Shining. What by money?
Speaker 1: I want to shine to let you, Hey, what the Spike line on't be Hey you the spotlight earl. You got club Shay Shay the best in the world. We got cap the best in the world. I mean, what what more shiny do you need? The laport Laportier ain't doing.
Speaker 3: Well, you know. I mean, you know all I'm doing.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'm in the background. I'm your background dancer. You the man and you you the man attraction. I'm in the background, you know, with the night. But I just I just want to put clothes on this year, and I just want to go outside. I'm gonna look good, and I remind. I want to remind folks that looked at me funny throughout the years that I'm still him.
Speaker 3: I just chose not to do it.
Speaker 1: So this year I'm gonna do it. I'ma reminding everybody like I used to do this. This used to be me back in eighty three, eighty three, eighty five.
Speaker 2: Chat this man go to the d R. Yeah, get a villa. Yeah for seven to ten days, Yes, sir, that was me.
Speaker 3: Part of that. With the money that he owed me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and had on some nice outfits too. That part of that money too, had on the B suit jeans. Yeah, hey, and you know they got they got a visu. Uh, they got a diesel in New York. They got a stove.
Speaker 3: I know they do. I used to go there. Hey, I used to have a v SU Red Monkey jeans. What's you know about Red Monkey man? I still okay, I got I got Red Money. I got like probably forty thousand dollars worth of Red Monkey jem Okay, okay, talk to me that okay.
Speaker 1: See, oh you got forty thousand dollars worth of red Monkey, but you were about this fish as you hunted.
Speaker 3: That was way back then.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, you know you remember when Red Monkey was in Red Money jan then in the Man two thousands. Yes, I've been trying to get rid of them. Don't nobody want them?
Speaker 5: Well, listen, if you got some old stuff I wear now, it might not fit me.
Speaker 3: I can I tell it. I ain't got no problem with no hamming down, hand me down. I ain't got no problem.
Speaker 5: I ain't too good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was that was That was the biggest waste of money.
Speaker 2: I can honestly say buying them Red Monkey jean with the biggest waste of money not really just put.
Speaker 3: It it was put it back. Ain't I can't wear them? Why they too big? That's the whole point. That's you got to say.
Speaker 1: All right, you know what, I'm not one that follows fashion trends, but right now you ever see SGA dress.
Speaker 6: Everything everything is big, so they then look big on him. SJA probably we one hundred and seventy pounds sixty six.
Speaker 3: Man. You know the basketball players they slim right right?
Speaker 2: They ain't really got no they ain't got no no no signs to a no that ain't daven how they build on't yoe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, you're right. I mean, I'm just I'm just I'm treating myself this year.
Speaker 2: What y'all think I should do to this man? This man, they pay me my money and he buys all this ish in my face. He got chrome heart, y'all know what chrome heart them g's be costing ten, twelve, fifteen thousand.
Speaker 3: Let me let me live a little bit.
Speaker 5: This is my this is my I told you twenty twenty five this this year, and I'm done this year.
Speaker 3: I'm done.
Speaker 1: I promise you, I promise you. I just want to step the rest of the year. I'm what month we in when we're in March March, So how many more months we got?
Speaker 5: Huh?
Speaker 3: Nine months left? Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I promise you.
Speaker 5: After nine months, I'm done and I'm gonna give you a fifty two hundred. Just let me let me finish. Let me finish stunning the rest of the year.
Speaker 3: I gotta wait on more money.
Speaker 5: I mean, you know waited this long, you boy? What's what's nine more months? You don't waited three.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't I showed.
Speaker 2: Boy, if I weren't worried about YouTube deep attize us. I go, I have joint going stands and break that thing, so I will show you what I'm gonna get you with.
Speaker 1: Bad Hey, hey, listen, man, I'm in. I'm in my winning season, man, But how can I win you?
Speaker 2: Hold on?
Speaker 3: No, No, you ain't losing I mean my winter season because of you. It's your fault.
Speaker 1: You created the monster that people get to see now instagrams, and I'm on TikTok.
Speaker 3: I look creating the TikTok. I don't even know how to use it. I'm using TikTok like his Instagram. All I'm doing is posting, posting pictures.
Speaker 1: Matter of fact, if you're in a chat, follow me on TikTok pepe o jo sinko pe p e o jo Sinko.
Speaker 3: I don't know how to mean no videos. I don't know how to edit nothing, so I'm using it. I just listen. I just want people to see. I mean my winter season, and I like putting on.
Speaker 1: Clothes and I like matching. Sometimes you might not like it. Some people something in a chat the other day told me your old lass dressing like you young? I mean, how you talking about how I'm dressing and I look younger than you?
Speaker 3: Baby behavior. Yeah, I'm what you're talking about. Man, good, but have you seen me? Have you seen me? Shoy?
Speaker 2: I bet you know you can not go be able to wear ojo cause if you wear, man, you you dressing like this, if you put on cloth, why are you trying to dress like you thirty? You dressed like that, while you dressed like while you dressed like so you're like, oh you want to dress my money along the wayst Listen.
Speaker 3: I'm there.
Speaker 1: I want to anyway regardless. But I'm just saying, at our age, what are we supposed to wear? If I see shorts, I like, I'm aware them. If I you know, if I wallet chain we used to wear back in the days, you know they used to wear.
Speaker 2: See to me to say right now, I never wanted My grandfather used to have a wallet chain.
Speaker 3: But that's never been my thing.
Speaker 1: Hey man, listen, man, oh, I'm for that. I'm gonna give your money and nine. But the rest of the year, I'm not playing. I'm well, I'm stepping in me. Yeah, I'm stepping Oh yeah, now you should be. You should look at what you should look at some other posts and be like, boy that hey, that's my my young fellow.
Speaker 3: There one thing by them. Why he fly.
Speaker 5: He's gonna be sharper than the number two pencils. I'm gonna be cleaner than the board to hell year me, yes.
Speaker 6: I am.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Burns just hit me up to my irises. Stayed two years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he didn't leave as a freshman to stay two years because that was his guy.
Speaker 3: Uh. He was a Georgetown fan.
Speaker 2: He was a man that Joe was a big Georgetown and plus he ivans from from Virginia. Okay, Burns from Virginia, so obviously that's his homeboy, Grant Hill. That's kind of why he liked Duke Doggs. So because duke from Grants from Virginia. Also, so Iverson stayed two years. He didn't leave earlier. Uh, he stayed two years. He left after that. Well, Coach Thompson told him to get up out of that because you can go for this time for you to go provide for your family. But yo, Joe, I show hope, Oh Joe. Yeah, y'all played to watch because like I said, if you go back and look at the men's game, I can't really say anybody but Cooper Flag why men? I know, Paige Beckers, I know Juju. I know hard doggo. I mean hammah have a hard dog go. Uh you know MICHAELA. Blake's is that the one? Is that the one from Vanderbilt Ash that be dropping fifty damn on everybody? Do you remember she had she had? I think she's had two games which he scored fifty. But he plus you got, can't forget Juju? Yeah, plus Juju? So who you got you got? So you take you takeing usc usc Absolutely you're taking uh uh Saint John inside.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah. And one thing, if you follow me for for for a while, especially people in this chat, I'm rarely wrong, rarely now I'm wrong sometimes, but it's it's very seldom.
Speaker 5: So you know what to do with your money. You know what to do, you know who to put it on.
Speaker 3: Not bad with the volume,