Speaker 1: Guess what decision we're about to make. Horrible decision.
Speaker 2: May the fifth, we are pulling up to London, y'all.
Speaker 3: It's the day you need to block out in your calendar. It's on a Sunday, the London surrounding areas.
Speaker 1: All the black people that live in Europe, wherever you at, it's your chance. That's right.
Speaker 2: We're super excited to be bringing the last portion of the Climax Tour to London. If you came to our show last year, this will be a completely different show.
Speaker 1: Wilder, more fun. Well, I did get on top of the couple and do the sixth.
Speaker 2: And there was a woman who stapled money to her cheek and started bleeding.
Speaker 1: But we gotta step it up. Of London. We're gonna step it up.
Speaker 2: So head on over to whorhive dot com and get your tickets.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Welcome y'all another episode. Now, horrible decisions.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry I have to sound like that when we have someone who like both. Sorry anyway, guys, welcome.
Speaker 1: To you do it, you do it's horrible. Welcome you guys to another episode.
Speaker 2: Horrible Yes, maybe gus, Okay, that was really good. Yeah, it's your girl, man, dy b a k a pet the stallion a k add what's up, y'all?
Speaker 1: I always said it was good? Was up? Because I'm nervous. You said, what's good? I'm so nervous. Our guests make you nervous. But let me tell you why. Last year you can introduce himself first, you forgot it. You just said, what's good? Bitch, let me through my motherfucker show. Okay, go ahead, my domination like that. I like that. What's good, y'all? Reason?
Speaker 4: So I'm nervous and excited because last year Mandy and I came to Avier and Awards for our first time, and we kept talking about how weren't seeing that many black girls, and if we did, We're like, no, wow, the black girls gotta have to busted big or the busted dress that she ain't right. And then we saw you and we were like, she looks good, beautiful. You turned around and went, oh my god, we got our going to cold kid in the building.
Speaker 1: That's right. I think you won Best New Started last year? Was that right?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: So I actually didn't win Best New Start, but I was nominated. You were nominated.
Speaker 2: It's sorry, you know well, by the way, just so you know how last year was set up and the room we met you in where they had us drinking baby.
Speaker 1: We left after the first nominade uh was was announced by Matt. I was drunk.
Speaker 2: It was already like midnight because the war show didn't starts like eleven we did. I tripped a little bit, but it was really just so you know, we don't really know the winner. So she was like, we thought you would have won though.
Speaker 1: Oh I think that was one too. But you know, are you nominated this year as well? I am. Actually I'm nominated for five different things running down.
Speaker 3: I don't even tell you, I couldn't tell you, but the biggest one is Best Actress.
Speaker 1: I love it. I can see you did your whole thing with the intro.
Speaker 3: You just won something at a different conference. Correct, Yeah, so we could go at X in LA. I want best Actress as well. What does that mean for a porn star? Porn actress? Like when you win something, do the price really go up? Or is it just like you almost get this? I don't know the validation for peers.
Speaker 1: That's what I was gonna say.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it kind of is like it's kind of both. So like after I want because I actually wanted Europe too.
Speaker 1: I actually I'm global. You know, it is what it is at this point, I'm not even hold the back.
Speaker 3: It is what it is.
Speaker 1: I'll put to work in.
Speaker 3: But I actually won in Europe first a couple of months ago, and then I won last week here in La same thing Best Actress, and then of course I'm nominated.
Speaker 1: So after the first award, yeah, it definitely like picked up for sure.
Speaker 3: It was kind of one of those things where it's like okay, like people knew at that point I was the go to I can handle the script, I can do whatever, and in porn, there are not many girls who can do that, like they can't really that's I mean you mentioned script because we just interviewed Joanna Angel, who's a o G right, and she literally.
Speaker 4: Talked about how her favorite stuff that she was doing was writing and directing. So like, when it comes to script, does it really matter? Because no, shade when I think about you, but I'm just not someone that's watching the script. I think about your scenes. I think about how real it feels like when you're having an orgasm. But for the script part, what do you like if you're really concerned you better put some respect on the script.
Speaker 1: I mean it's like, okay, so because everybody gets like a dick, Like everyone gets like a dick. Not there's different levels to it, but everyone will be coming. We need that exactly.
Speaker 3: There's different levels. But like I mean, like I mean you've seen porn acting. You know what it can be, and like often like it's like worse than like all my children are like it is like it's stiff, right, so you know what it can be. But like it's just it's just not common to have an adult actress who can really like name like you know, nail the line and and know the lines and like form a character so like important. It's just you know, it's just not it's not.
Speaker 1: A common thing. What have been some of your favorite scripts and characters that you've played?
Speaker 3: Oh god, I mean like on the porny side, and they wouldn't get here on the porny side. Like I love a good washing machine. I love good washing machine. Getting stuck in the washing machine?
Speaker 1: Wait, getting stuck in the washing machine? Have you not seen that? No, girl, I'm not on that type part of the website. Real White What okay were you been? What on you on?
Speaker 5: So I do.
Speaker 1: I do only fans now, but I watch a lot of gay porn and like man on man and the only times.
Speaker 2: That I really watch uh women, well, I watch a lot of trends women porn and then gang bangs.
Speaker 1: So, like, one of my favorite guests that we've had on was Lisay because I.
Speaker 2: Really like, Yeah, the movers come things heavy and they're just all like taking off their shirt because they work so hard.
Speaker 3: Over So what's a yeah, what's the washing launch the laundry man? Yeah, you said, in the water, in the washing machine, in the washing machine. So there's this thing like imporn like it is. Honestly, I feel like it's like an epidemic where it's like a step Brother type epidemic.
Speaker 1: It Yeah, okay, all right, I didn't write this. I don't write this. Okay, I didn't come up with this. She said, I'm just heard this, but I'll actually wait, no, not starting to get this hold on. Wait no, now that she's getting I'm not gonna lie. Now I have seen it.
Speaker 6: It's where you're getting laundry out of the washing someone comes behind you. Now, oh my god, I'm stopping. I can't get out machine. I got too right, yes, yeah, that's a front loading. It's not the top loading.
Speaker 1: It's a front load. I honestly, yeah, it's a front loading. I see now. As soon as you started saying.
Speaker 2: No, it's not going it's like she they're pulling something out, and you know, you get the shot of their ass bents over and then the gays.
Speaker 1: Do it too that I know, maybe been baby being art right, Oh my godkay, okay, okay, you came and it was crazy.
Speaker 3: It's too They put a camera inside wash it and sometimes sometimes they like they'll spin it like so like it make it go like a round to make it look like it just finished.
Speaker 1: And she like got in there to get her stuff right, or the dryer.
Speaker 3: It's really the dry like the dryer, right, and so you pull it out the dryer. Somehow, some way you get stuck. I don't know if it's your elbows, I don't know, if I don't know what it is. Something get stuck right, and you're like, oh my god, I can't get out. And then your step brother comes up behind you, like the good step brother he is, and he's like, I'm gonna help you, but first I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Yeah, before someone to you know, do what to do?
Speaker 4: So okay, so you've got washing machine? Then what else is one of your other favorites? You said epidemic.
Speaker 1: That's hilarious. So no, it is. Oh my god, it's becoming popular. It's everywhere now that I think about it. Yeah, So that and I like, I like.
Speaker 3: Playing a good realtor. I think that's all we fun, you know, because I love house shopping. Like sometimes I'll just like go to like open houses just for fun.
Speaker 1: That's a funny thing to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just to like see other people, so like cribs and see what waste of people. Exactly, I'm a waster time. I'm not sorry, and you got money. Yeah, it's like I want to see it, you know. Sometimes I want to dream as well and to see where I want to be, you know, in a few years. So I just love playing like a cool realtor that just like you know, shows you the house. The wife goes into the other room.
Speaker 1: I go with her. We do a little hanky panky. The husband comes in. He's shocked.
Speaker 3: Always always shop, but he's down. So we turns it around and then we all kind of you know, get together and make it too. You know, I gotta go one.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So when it comes to characters, is there like a I don't know. I think, what if I could just name it off real quick schoolgirl, teacher, doctor.
Speaker 2: Nurse, then maybe you wouldn't You don't look like you would play a Milford none of that yet?
Speaker 1: Not Yeah, no, no, no, definitely not.
Speaker 3: And I had that as one of my questions because one of my favorite docs about porn was called The Hot Girls Wanted. In one of the scenes, the girl says, well, now that I'm over twenty five, I'm like ready for milk porn, right, And I was wondering, how have your categories evolved? I mean for me, not yet, but if I'm being honest, I feel like for like black actresses in particular, or like minorities, like, it's a little bit different for us in the industry. I feel like we just we typically kind of stay within the let's say, like hot wife type category. We don't crossing over into milk because we age so well. Hello, is like we age really well. Now that's like other people don't. We just don't know they don't. Yeah, and so because of that, you know, we don't. It's it's takes a lot longer for us to get to that side. Okay, So I don't really know a lot of like.
Speaker 1: Black like porn stars who are like classified fully as.
Speaker 3: Like a milf melf right, I mean yeah, but that is the thing in the industry where like once you're over twenty five, like for a lot of these girls, you're considered you're considered a milf once you're over twenty five, which is crazy because that's obviously and that's how teeny they like them.
Speaker 1: To be honest, and that's how teeny they like him exactly. You know.
Speaker 3: The stand ups obviously are not made my women to be a little bit different if it were. So, so, what's been the Nicole Kit's specialty?
Speaker 1: Like yeah, like what like what you like for most?
Speaker 4: If I think of my favorite porn start, I'm just thinking back in the day, like Lacey Duval she always did these crazy blow drops. She was like use her teeth or hands or take the spit and look and rip it and like I remember that was her thing, I know.
Speaker 2: And Havana Ginger was known for her areas at one point again I know Lisa and for the gang bangs and the milk porn, Like, yeah, what would you say your specialty is or that you feel like you do often.
Speaker 1: So I feel like.
Speaker 3: More of like what makes Ale kit at least I feel like it's I have a hard body, Okay, so like I have a very like I'm very I'm athletic, like track and field belt exactly, track and field.
Speaker 1: So like they they am very fit and so they love that.
Speaker 3: So I find myself like and I'll do things in the gym, I'll do things like where I'm like outside working out like that's that's that. But I also feel like it's my energy because like when I'm most set, like for me, it's very transformative. Like I'll walk in and stuff like that. I'll just be like on hoodie and sweat. It's like all chill, like, Okay, I'm here, you know, don't don't talk too much to me.
Speaker 1: Let me just kind of like get in the mode.
Speaker 3: But then as soon as the camera's going, you know, it's like a light switch and then it's just like this straight up you know, slupt me out.
Speaker 4: It's crazy because I'm not saying she has slept me out type of energy.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: If you know a girl named Kayla Nicole. She lives in La she's a fitness influencer, host and all these things in between. Literally when I saw you just now, I said, damn, she reminds me of Kayla, same vibe, saying bubbly and girly and fun and sexy. But also I think that most times when we meet super sexy and model esque black women, we're not ready for them to have that. Like I think Naomi Campbell, like you're gonna be a bitch.
Speaker 4: Not that I want I want it though, right, yeah, Yeah, it's just that like, oh yeah, I am better than energy.
Speaker 1: So when it's like that fun, bubbly shit, it's like, oh shit, it's till right yeah.
Speaker 3: So I mean, honestly, like that's I mean the beauty of the woman I've met the black woman industry, I like everyone typically is.
Speaker 1: We're all like that because we've got as cool as hell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we're all so cool because like we have so much going on anyway, just trying to like make an aame for ourselves, trying to stop with yourself, trying to navigate all the.
Speaker 1: Situations within the industry.
Speaker 3: You could say, should talk to you about that, Because when Mandy and I were at the Avian Awards, there was a lot of conversation around how why we're here?
Speaker 1: First off, by other black by other black creators.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all the black creators who were just basically telling us that, you know, it was very difficult to get nominated for anything, or they weren't feeling as much welcoming, or they felt like they were left out with you. I feel like, I don't know if the term is contract star, because when I've heard that, that means they're associated with just the big, big houses. But have you felt that, like, I don't know, you are the odd one out, or maybe it's been sept for you with other black women, maybe you try to put them on. Is it like us when we're trying to hire other black girls for different gigs? Like, what's your experience been like being black and important?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: So I mean if I'm being I being real, real real, that's a black chow. Yeah yeah, yeah, okay, so being real. So my experience being black and porn, I definitely see it.
Speaker 1: It is harder.
Speaker 3: It's like one of those things like when they tell you when you're younger or your parents you have to work twice as hard for half as much.
Speaker 1: That is a real thing, like that that's still that's still a thing even as popular as you are. Is that or is that was that in the beginning? Or is that even now?
Speaker 3: That's that was in the beginning because I I when I first moved out to l A, I actually stay in a model house because I wasn't sure entirely if I wanted to move fully to la or if I want to go back home to Oklahoma where I'm originally front.
Speaker 2: Are the model houses like, so I've heard model houses be where of course all these girls come that live or that come in from other places, and really the person who owns the house has y'all like out of clubs every night?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 2: Is that the same on the West coast as it is? That's what I heard New York is what was what was your model figures?
Speaker 1: So was like more chill. It was just a bunch of girl It was like a sorority. It's like an agency that owns a house. Correct.
Speaker 3: Well, it's actually this particular woman was a supermodel in the nineties. Yeah, and she also was a penthouse model. So it was that was her house really really nice house. Why did she bring women into the house because because she was with pihouse, which is like parallel to like the porn industry. They do like more editorial exactly, the editorial stuff. She just like opened up her house and like rented.
Speaker 2: It out to girls who are you know, moving to California or working, you know, in the adults, which I love because a lot of the times when men run those houses, it's a lot more predatory. It's a lot and like I said, the ones that I'm familiar with, for any of the girls that lived there, they were like for certain nights to go into the clubs, they were like and it seemed more like a pimp thing.
Speaker 1: And that's why I wanted to know if it was a different experience.
Speaker 2: But I think, of course, being ran by a woman, it makes sense she probably actually wanted to create just.
Speaker 1: Better family, better environment. Yeah that's really dope.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she had no kids, she had a bunch of cats, and she did treat us like like family, like family.
Speaker 1: So it was really cool.
Speaker 3: But when I moved into that model house for the first like i'd say, like seven months of my career, I just noticed that there were a lot of women who are not black that would come in and they would just immediately off the bat just start shooting for some of the biggest, largest companies in the entire industry, like their career immediately would just like take off.
Speaker 1: And it wasn't like we were doing you know, much different. We were all posting on social media, we're both doing this, but it was just held in a different regard, you know.
Speaker 3: So I do believe that there is a there's a handicap to being a black woman in the adult industry. And like for myself, the only reason, honestly, well I even like got that that push was because I want to overseas. Oh, because I realized I'm like, I'm here in America. I kind of know how they feel here and how the production companies can be in all but how they can be.
Speaker 1: I know in Europe there's not many black women in porn there. Can you tell me more commodity?
Speaker 4: I ever heard about the black production porn production experience in Europe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So it's it depends on who you shoot for, Like it depends what you're into. Because if you're into like really hard course stuff, I mean, yeah, exactly, and that's that's like the majority of it, right, But there are some companies that are more like like less than, for example, where it's more like erotica like Come to Life. I was more sensual, it's more cinematic, and that's who I was shooting for. But there just aren't a lot of black women. There's two I can think of, the Swati and Josie. So I was like, I'm gonna go out there because I don't have a lot of black women, and I know when I'm out there, I'll be in high demand because I don't have to really how long?
Speaker 1: How long were you out there for?
Speaker 3: So I was going back and forth for a whole year, So I was probably in Europe at least once every month.
Speaker 1: We'll last year aware in Europe, Spain, Berlin, Amsterdam for US.
Speaker 3: Yes, So like yeah, so I was all over the place and that's what got me started because it wasn't happening here.
Speaker 2: Can I ask you, knowing that it's more difficult to place in porn as a black woman, do you feel as though you had to lift some of your boundaries on things that you wouldn't do so that you could get work?
Speaker 1: And I would like to know what things you wouldn't do?
Speaker 3: So yes, So there was definitely like multiple points where I felt like I needed to conform or I mean you've seen like porn covers and porn titles.
Speaker 1: Do you know what it can be, what it can look like? You know, they usually like they'll put like you know, the dogs going yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: I didn't want to say, I don't want to, but they'll say, you know, I'm going, yeah, I thank you because I don't want to say it. But like that, like you know what they can put out there, like oh, going black black attack or like something like that. There's just it's a lot of race play. And so I definitely had a lot of offers for that, and it was tempting. I won't gonna lie, but I personally decided, you've never done that. No.
Speaker 1: I did what I did Zebra Girls for.
Speaker 3: It was with dog parts, So Zebra Girls where it's like, you know, white girls and black girls. I did That's Ze Girls.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie. I I had no clue where it was going. And then okay, white girl, black girl, you know mix.
Speaker 3: I did that, and I think I did maybe like one other like title that was a little bit on the like racier side.
Speaker 1: The Sleeper Girls was racy for like that company just does.
Speaker 2: Really like racist no, I'm familiar with dog fart, but I did, so that's one of your absolutely not It's like you're not going to allow a white man to call you out of your knee or anything like that.
Speaker 1: I don't like.
Speaker 3: I don't like it being titled with anything like that. I mean, like race play is fun when it's me initiating it, but it was the opposite way because my estigma, I'm like, no, I'm just not into it. So honestly, like I it was tempting, but I set boundaries for myself when I first started, which honestly, I feel like, make things harder because if I would have just taken those those gigs, if I would have just been like, yeah, I give it to me, doesn't matter, I don't care like a lot of people do, which essentially, in my opinion, is selling your soul in a way. You know, if I would have done that, then yeah, I probably would have moved a little bit faster. But do you think it too some of these girls are taking it because that's all they can get.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, I was gonna say, everyone has a price, like, yeah, the money just probably like the fact that you even said it was tempting, I wonder if the price got a little higher, if it would have, you know, tempted you even more to do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I think that's all it is. Everyone has part.
Speaker 4: Now I want to know because on the other end, so what about the black girls that are only doing black porn and maybe they haven't been able to cross over?
Speaker 1: Have you experienced some backlash? Oh my god, Oh my god?
Speaker 4: Okay words mm hmm. I remember seeing Kiera Noir yep, maybe it was Anna Fox someone else, and I was just like, damn, there's a lot of black girls I watched it.
Speaker 1: I hear that are huge. In my no I was.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, like last show was maybe like five to ten, but like the ones that I'm used to seeing weren't here.
Speaker 1: But also I'm.
Speaker 4: Thinking to myself, is it easy to get someone to be like, well, fuck that bitch because she's she sold out on us. So it's like, yeah, what what experience?
Speaker 3: No, let me tell you something, because actually I want them to see the They need to see this all y'all, y'all need to know this because this is, honestly, it is one of the hardest parts about doing porn when it comes to the backlash I get. If I'm being one hundred percent and this is the backlash from your own community, it is from my own community. I feel like it is a lot of people only want to do exclusively like all like, you know, black porn, and that's great. I say, if that's what you want to do, cool do it. But kind of to the point what you said earlier, it's like, we're just trying to eat. We're just trying to survive. You know, We're not getting as many gigs as the next girl because we are black. It is, this is what it is.
Speaker 1: So we're trying to do We're gonna do so.
Speaker 3: If agent a company calls me and it's a really you know, good reputable production company that I know it's going to, you know, treat me well, and they say, hey, we want you to shoot with this guy, and this guy happens to be white or whatever, We're gonna take it, because again, we have, you know, bills that we need to pay. But I literally get every day so many comments on my Twitter direct messages. I get harassed by the fact that I shoot at a racial park from.
Speaker 1: Men or women, men, men, men and women, black hair, black men. Wow.
Speaker 3: But they watched it because Clinton know who you is exactly, they're watching it.
Speaker 1: So I was there fans right there, fans.
Speaker 3: But like, I literally like you man, I wish it would I deleted the Screenshow maybe I still have it? I literally I posted my photo from for winning the Award for Expist from last week, and it's just a self with me just holding my trophy.
Speaker 1: And this guy on Instagram Instagram of all places and not even.
Speaker 3: Twitter, goes in my comments and says, oh, yeah, I guess what did he say exactly?
Speaker 1: Not taking all that white dick.
Speaker 3: But he said, I guess letting white men use you has finally paid off.
Speaker 1: I'm so serious. I'm so s I can't make that up. And you only come up.
Speaker 4: Do you don't want to learn that guy told me that I shouldn't be haveven a white guy, white man.
Speaker 1: He is looking at me the same way. It's like, what, yeah, I mean, I'll be roal with you. I used to date white guys.
Speaker 4: I don't anymore, only because I found it more difficult nowadays because I'm like, I always like that, explain something. And then when I was dating white boys, it could only be euro white because they wasn't the racist as American white not Now, I'm like, but I remember your boyfriend was zero. And I know black women or even people listening to this think that sounds stupid, but I'm not even kidding.
Speaker 1: It kind of was different. It's a huge difference. Not saying they wasn't the original colonizer. I was about to say they only colonized.
Speaker 4: It's a weird cultural difference where they were easier or more digestible, I guess because they didn't have that everyday racism, like that American microaggression.
Speaker 3: Shit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And that to me is the thing that annoys me the most in interracial dating is I felt like I was experienced a lot of microaggression with European dudes when I was dating them.
Speaker 1: I wasn't really.
Speaker 4: Having it because it wasn't culturally stuff they were experiencing. Now, I just feel like I was doing too much explaining so I can't date white guys. However, I never want to shade women for it, because I definitely have been on the receiving end of comments from black men like once I dated a white guy, was pretty much over for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, or they're gonna like, like you damn much goods.
Speaker 2: That's why they I mean, what's crazy is that's also the experience that we learned to in terms of white women when they finally take like their back. Yeah, it's so weird because we also just found out I don't know if y'all know, inter racial was actually put is one of the top search top three of twenty twenty four searches. You know, somebody, it's literally one of the top search categories.
Speaker 1: It is in the country.
Speaker 3: Ebony actually is always top five across the world. Yeah, black women are top five.
Speaker 4: I think that the reason that it's so easy for ebony to come to the top is because white people, men specifically, I think, fantasize so much about dating black women that it may not even be something that's of access to them.
Speaker 1: And you never really realize how many like I live in New York, you live in New York people whatever. I was talking to Alex Husson.
Speaker 4: Who does Peloton and for anyone that doesn't know what it is, he's the black guy that is on Peloton.
Speaker 3: He said something to me that I found so interesting. He said, I am some of the first black people that someone's ever seen. I'm the first black man in a lot of people's homes. You don't understand what just riding this bike has done.
Speaker 1: When people come to meet me the ship, they say to me like they're not just telling me they got cured from some disease.
Speaker 4: But I'm the first time they saw it in their home. And I think for anybody that's curious, horn is the easiest way to now access or yes, how else are you gonna fucking meet this?
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, I know, I mean exactly. You go to Europe, you know, to grow up, you get into these small towns.
Speaker 1: They don't know. They all they know is what they see on TV. Yep, and not on the internet. That's all they know when it comes to black people.
Speaker 4: Black woman, tell me about the shitty things that have made me happen to you when working important And when I say that, I want to talk about romance.
Speaker 1: I'm sure there's been a guy or even one of your girlfriends or family members. You could be so much more. Oh my god. So I mean.
Speaker 3: I mean yeah, like I haven't actually Okay, So I actually get from a very conservative Christian background, like my parents were Bible thumpers, but my family actually has been very accepting I love that of what I do because I've done it to the degree that I've done it.
Speaker 1: What do you mean by exactly so well? Then?
Speaker 2: I do want to ask, because we are seeing even the amateur girls, the only fans girls.
Speaker 1: Bring in.
Speaker 2: Very good money, and so what does it mean to do it well? Are they just glad that you have a light in setting, in a production team behind it? And do you think they would view differently if you had a tripod and set it up on your phone, Like, to what degree do you believe the acceptance is coming from to how you're doing it?
Speaker 1: I mean, I think, honestly, I think it's the glam of it.
Speaker 3: So if you're not involved with the glamorous side, because really what it is is proximity. Everybody wants to be close to somebody who they think is famous or bigger than them.
Speaker 1: So if you don't have that front, that glam, that.
Speaker 3: High life, you know, the traveling, the photo shoots of this, that's not what's being presented first, regardless of how many awards you have or whatever. I think people look at a little bit differently because at that point, even if they want to judge you, a lot of the time they'll shut They'll shut the fuck up because I.
Speaker 1: Want to be in the same room as you. It's funny.
Speaker 2: I guess it would be the same difference in if we think about the nineties and early two thousands, women letting everyone know that they were strippers was received one way, But we didn't look down on the playboy buddies exactly because of you know what I mean, because you go onto the store, you see the playboy, you see the girl, she's in the magazine, doesn't matter you open it up for pussy's out.
Speaker 3: No one cares because she's being sold across the nation, in the world. So that's the biggest difference. So even if you are just doing in your bedroom with the tripod, as long as is what like some of your content is glam like that, it doesn't matter what opinion they have.
Speaker 1: There's gonna be also helps that you make money. If you were doing this, I'm not making money, and like, what are you doing this? He nasty's got the What was I gonna say? Like, she's got the tripod, but you know she's got the light live here. We should hear her.
Speaker 3: I know, Okay, but I'm like just thinking about that because to me her ship is amateur, but like it's definitely as.
Speaker 2: Far as I know you be nasty is the reason I don't be wanting to send no news or nothing to nobody. First off, every matter no be nasty. I don't know how she gets the angles on looks so good.
Speaker 1: She got ye and I'm like, lis, be like, send me something.
Speaker 2: It don't look ship like the only fans girls, I ain't sending you ship Nigga book my flight.
Speaker 1: I'll see you when I'll suck it good. But I can do need something about that? Can I tell you something about that? Actually on that?
Speaker 3: So yeah, you want to have that front the glam brand, right, But what I have found doing only fans because like these men love like they love it when I have no makeup on.
Speaker 1: We are not gonna let Drake Cleary to not shave my arm pants. I think it's because you always look like this though no, no.
Speaker 2: I think the ment like and we said it like right when we dressed down the Mormon approach us.
Speaker 1: I think it's really just their insecurities. They don't feel like they can get a bit that is gland up good.
Speaker 4: Or no, so they feel like I think that so the do that I'm dating hates that I wear makeup. Right, He's just like, oh God, no, tomorrow you're gonna because he's come to the words. And I really believe that we are seeing so many women be overdone that we can't handle it anymore.
Speaker 1: Look at Kylie right now, she's like twenty four.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna want to see. What you're saying though, is when we did girls, we do make up and glam. That's the thing about the ship. The last is all the thing that's where niggas got it fucked up. That ship is not for them ever. We do it for us, for us to make us look good, because baby, I will tell you I get more compliments by women when I'm in the club, bro.
Speaker 1: But we do it. We do it for ourselves. It actually makes us feel better.
Speaker 2: And then we're actually doing it because unfortunately, we've talked about the art of competition, we compete across other women, so we want to look better than the other women. It's not how the men perceive us, it's we know we the baddest. We want to feel good about it.
Speaker 1: Judging this. Let's talk about that church background. How ye start with the Bible and then Booty to the Bible to the Booty. Okay, that's why I canceled. Okay, well, this is actually a really funny story.
Speaker 3: So I left Oklahoma like three years ago because I was just I wanted something new, like Middle America.
Speaker 1: I wanted something new.
Speaker 3: I want to see some stuff and want so weird. Yeah, well, this is what happens when we're repressed. Don't don't don't do that to us, like let us be do our thing in high school, like don't don't hold us back. We bus loose, right, So I I literally okay when I left, because it's it's gonna answer a question. I broke my laptop and I said, hey, any laptop for work because I told my dad it's like, hey, I'm going out there.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go, you know, modeling, do some acting and all that.
Speaker 3: It's like, okay, cool, let me give you a laptop so you can work. And it was his backup laptop. His laptop and my laptop were on the same user name. It was like Windows like laptop. I did not know that they sink up. I had no idea that they sink so I like second shoot in the industry. Ever, ever, no, I'm out here in the Vegas right it's Halloween. They said, hey, we want you to dress like a sexy nun and I have a threesome. And I'm like, all right, let's go for it.
Speaker 1: I was down. I was happy, Right, I do I do the shoe, not a nun Christian mayor. Okay, let me let me get there. So I do the shoe. I do the shoe. I take the photos from the shoe, I put them on the computer.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking like, oh, I want to make some promo material because I'm new, and it makes like some flyers or something with it. Throughout the night, I guess our laptops him in Oklahoma, Me and La sincd up. So it's two in the morning and my dad calls me and he's like, I'm not gonna say we' legal name, but he's like Nicole.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh, Hi, what's going on. It's so early. Why are you awake?
Speaker 3: And he's like, I just have a question for you. There's some photos on my laptop with you and your friends exactly. And I'm like my friends and I'm thinking, oh, yeah, you know, I did like have some photos, you know, like I took with my girlfriends before I left Oklahoma and I had that there too, so I'm like, oh, you mean Gray's so grace.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were kind of hanging out. He was like, no, it was like you and your friends. It was this girl and this guy.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, I don't know what you're talking about, Like it's just beyond me, right, And he's like, well, you were wearing a costume, and I'm like a costume.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you still, girl? I was.
Speaker 3: It was two in the morning, cause I was like, what are you talking about? And then finally he just says, he was like, you are nune. You are a nun and I'm like, okay, all right. So I'm in the model House and at this point I'm like, I don't know what's about to happen. So I like, it's a pitch stark outside. God, I was twenty six, okay, So I'm in the model House and so I'm like, I'm gonna I'm gonna step outside real quick because I don't know where this is gonna go. And so it was two in the morning. We're having this long, long talk about like what I'm doing. I finally have to tell him, like I'm I'm doing porn. I'm not doing anything else. I'm not here to model or how I am, but to act. I'm here to do porn. And it was a very intense conversation. He didn't Yella, yes, second shoe. Ever, I was a month into the industry, a whole month. I thought I had some time. I thought I could wait like six months or so, like break it to him slowly.
Speaker 1: You said, it was a little long conversation. Did he try to convince you that this wasn't the right path? Did he? Did he pray?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Like what was his response?
Speaker 1: So he prayed? He did pray. He did pray, and he was like, I just don't know what I Honestly.
Speaker 3: I feel like he felt a little portrayed. I think he thought that maybe, you know, he wanted more for me in his own in his own way. But he also said though, you know, while he was like, are you sure this is what you want to do? Like, once you do this, you can't do it. But he you know, I told him like, hey, you know, I thought about this very you know, for a long time, and I want this. And then at that point he was like, you know what, well, you have always been a focused person and as much as I don't agree with this, as much as you know, the Bible doesn't agree with us, God does not agree with us. You've always been a very, very focused person, so I know if you're going to do it, you're going to do it.
Speaker 1: Well, did he tell your mom or did he say that you have to tell your mom? So he did not tell my mom. My, My mom found out all the ladies in the church, and that was what I'm.
Speaker 3: Told that.
Speaker 2: Wait started down with the mama. She found out from the church, from the from the wh think about that.
Speaker 3: Who the hell told you in the church that sister I ain't gonna seay her name's daughter was doing that. We were told they were looking at ebony porn, ebony nuns. I was like, you're up at two in the morning. You had to be exactly, you had to be how, you know. So he did not tell her. Some of the ladies were told by the men in the church that I was out in la sitting. So yeah, did they Did you ever go back to that church?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I still went to church. I was like probably fourteen years fourteen. What was her almost job? My almost job?
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, So I actually worked for a telecommunications company Reson and I was an operations manager.
Speaker 1: Wow, the same things. Yeah, see all right to the highest degree.
Speaker 3: Pedigree hose pedigree, pedigree was your almost poor name, almost por name.
Speaker 1: So I went through like a lot of them. I I like Mercedes, and I was like, I ben't I don't know, you don't want to be a car. I don't want to be a car. You don't want to run out to miles, you know, because we get past certain point starting problems with them anyway.
Speaker 3: I don't want to do that.
Speaker 1: So I didn't want to put up myself. So it was Mercedes.
Speaker 3: I think at Naomi, of course, because Naomi Campbell, you know, dark skin model course is the go to, and I feel like I can kind of like get away.
Speaker 4: With that whole shtick like Cherry washing Cherry Hillson. She's one of my favorite points. I was too, Yeah, looks like Terry Hilson exactly.
Speaker 1: It's just it's just stick right because I was doing the long black hair and I'm like, I'll just be like Naomi like.
Speaker 3: And then yes, because I love vintage, like like pin up and like old school like actresses okay and all that. Like I have like a collection of like old playboys and like ebony magazines. Yeah, we're the same fucking person.
Speaker 1: We're a little Okay, you're October tenth, you're one day before me. What's we're living? That's crazy? March seventeen. I sys okay, okay are yeah? Okay, okay. Wait. So even though we're I've got a question that I've been wanting to ask you.
Speaker 4: I really wanted to ask Advantage gender and Jason Love and we have them on and I know you're not necessarily from that era, but you know about it. So porn there was a huge HIV epidemic, if I'm not mistaken, which caused porn to then be made in Miami. Can you maybe talk about some of the different safety precautions and different things that you've seen in porn, something that surprised you, or even just about how safe it.
Speaker 2: Is, especially since Niggas was a photoshopping at COVID results in COVID tests and COVID vaccine cards. So like knowing that, I guess it's more digital now, but so many things can be photoshopped, and like bait.
Speaker 3: They're still doing that because there was a skettle about that recently. Really they're still doing that. I don't know like why people accept it, but like safety wise, like now it's all digital, right and it come from exactly comes from that and it's past code protected. So can you go to quest lab. Yeah, I wish that'd be nice because then we have more looks that way. Yeah, that's what they that's the ones they were photoshopping. Yeah, they're photoshopping. So like now, like we have the past system, which is like once you test and your test clears, like all the agencies, all the production companies and other talent, we're all in a database and you can see whose test is up to date, right, and then when you're on set, like you go to the website. Of course you use a pass code to get in, so you can you know, show them directly on the website. I know that you're clear and everything you know, it is good. So that's like the main way that they've been able to like protect the industry. But there are still people who photoshopp or tests, and unfortunately, like I think when you're on set, some people just are just they just want to get going and they just want to film, They want to go home, they want to do it, do whatever you want.
Speaker 2: To fuck what I mean, it's a lot of I'm seeing that be the case a lot more in being independent, Uh yes, because there's so many people being content creators and having their own band. It's not doing everything on your own. You're not dealing with production companies, and so you're kind of leaving it up to hopefully books somebody that is being truthful and honest. Yeah we know, niggas ain't not here being truthful. No no, well no, no, no, no, not exactly. Because there's there's there's sides to it. There's a content world, right, which is great. There's a lot of money in that world. There's more in that world in my opinion.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about some of those differences content world and foreign world.
Speaker 3: So content world like, yeah, you're doing a home you're doing your thing, right, but I feel like there's a lot more money in it because you're running your own platform. The only person you're cutting anything with is like, you know, OnlyFans or whatever, like so you other girls too. They're also making like a referral Like, so there's a referral service. I guess that only fans has, so an OnlyFans content creator could say weezy, I have only fans.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna bring you on the only fans. Here a sign up, I'll send you a link, and now I get a percentage.
Speaker 1: Of what you exactly right, the same thing content World. You can make more money because it's independent. Yeah, controls are cons well. The cons are is that like you can work with talent who's like flaky or shady.
Speaker 3: You know, they can waste your time, like your money, something won't show up, waste your money that can photoshop their tests if you're not checking properly. Because it's up to both people to check, you know, so you're you're you're dealing with. By the way, for all of us that don't do foreign this is us too. Yeah, we need the same check in seeing where it comes from exactly. I would not like even PDF, Like is it from the site, click it from the emails.
Speaker 1: I'll just log in. I want to log in. People say I'm doing them straight. I just want to see. Yeah, it's porn world.
Speaker 3: Tell us some pros and cons for that for you pros and cons. So pros are like, yeah, it's you know, it's the full production. It's glamorous, like you have the whole team, like you're the photographer, videographer, all of that. So you get that right, and then also you get them, you do get notoriety for it, you know, you get more of a platform, you get bigger, you get more exposure than just somebody in the room, like on Twitter trying to grind it out. So you get to utilize those sinks and that's great.
Speaker 1: The downside of it is there's.
Speaker 3: These companies are only shooting so many times a year, and they're I'm not going to shoot you so many times a year because I can't shoot a whole catalog of you at like ten scenes, you know, within one year.
Speaker 1: That's too much. I was actually going to ask you because the women that I meet that do only fans, or even the women we interview are men whoever, they are talking about how much money they make. It's very simple to see how much I do. This show called Sex Cells, where we interview people about the business of sex. And one of Mandy's friends got me into Evil Angel and I asked about how much top stars make for shooting a scene. He said, well, like thirty five hundred and four thousand, stuff like that, or not even that sometimes, And I was like, that sounds so low, and he's like, and the Black Girls I know was only making like fifteen hundred, but.
Speaker 4: He said, now everybody's seeing this porn, so they can make money elsewhere. You just made the comment that it's about volume, right, you can't do it enough. So how else do you make money in your sex work in your life? How else are you like creating jobs for yourself?
Speaker 3: I mean, it's definitely in the content, the content world, because if it weren't for OnlyFans like so many of us would be kind of stuck in that system of just relying on these production companies. And then, honestly, like before, only fans like this, it was really hard to get into the adult industry. It was gatekeeped, so you really had to know somebody to even get signed with an agency.
Speaker 1: So since OnlyFans like now, you know, we do our thing.
Speaker 3: We use the bigger productions to put our name out there to stay relevant, right, because you need to be seen and heard for people to you know, know where to find you. But after that you bring them over to your own personal platform and that's where the majority of the money is.
Speaker 2: So you doing porn, you doing olifans, I want to know you a little personally in saying, do you enjoy sex outside of porn?
Speaker 1: Like, I think that's my big question.
Speaker 2: Like are you fucking when you're doing it for money, when you're doing it a good job when it's constantly in your face? Like do you have a how do you enjoy it on a personal level with someone you're dating that's someone you really like?
Speaker 1: Or do you do you get hired of it?
Speaker 3: Okay, So honestly, like going into porn, it really actually helped like my personal sex life because I was able to explore. I was like pretty much like put in situations where I had to explore an experiment because they were new, and so I learned a lot, you know, quite a bit more about my body and what I do like and what I don't like. So it's made my personal sex fucking amazing. Like have a boot thing now the last year. Okay, he's not watching this, he watches I have a boot thing now, and like, just like a couple of weeks ago, we hired adult performer, a male performer to come over and have a threesome, you know, because he's never had a threesome in that way and he wanted to watch me. Get suggestion it was actually his really yes, because he's not a well he's he doesn't consider himself a cook.
Speaker 1: And I don't know, I don't likes exactly.
Speaker 3: I don't entirely either, but we we hired a male performer to come over because.
Speaker 1: He wanted to watch me.
Speaker 4: I love hearing that a sex worker. And I'm sorry if you don't hear that word, but I feel like we do sex work too.
Speaker 1: Sex work, that's what it is.
Speaker 4: I love hearing that you were able to pay for someone to enjoy and experience in your personal life.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, how much does a male performer car? Like? Did you have to pay?
Speaker 5: How much?
Speaker 1: If I wanted to ask somebody, what's the going rate? Right now? Going right? Okay, go right? For the men for the guy I brought. You know, because I'm an industry of course I could get discount. It's like, you know, if you ever want a such a I mean, tell you more industry, I think I could get a discount. I'll be like pocat. I mean it's marketing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's I didn't ask for it, but you know it's like a roupse rewards card. You know, I got, I got my little you know, it was given to me. It was given to me, right, but for him it was eight hundred.
Speaker 1: That was the discount.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: He was good, bitch, damns, you gotta tell he was. Okay, Okay, I can show you. I don't know if I can say it thought, I can't. I gotta find am I gonna find Oh? Okay, did you film it how to see and go? I know I'm saying, did you film it for yourself? No? No, no, So we actually just kept it like private the entire experience because it was my first time my booth.
Speaker 1: Thang having that.
Speaker 3: So I really wanted us to just you know, connect together. So there was no cameras, no nothing, and we just all love that was offered on the start well start when we given the other guy head, did you write to stop?
Speaker 1: You didn't stuck the book?
Speaker 2: Let me?
Speaker 1: This is what you want you at all while you were the other guy. But he wanted but he wanted me. He's not a cuff.
Speaker 3: Look at I believe that, but he yeah, you know that's for him, that's him off us. But he wanted me to you know, like he wanted me to suck a stick first. So like the guy was like leaning against my you know, my window because I'm gonna hih rise, which is dangerous, but hey, adventure. And so he was leaning against the window and you know, gave him a little bit heads slap your toppy?
Speaker 1: Can I? And then he came behind me, you know, finish it? Can I ask the color of these two men? The color of these two men?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: One of them is Indian Middle Eastern Okay, okay? And then a thing I can't okay entirely said he's European. Okay, but he's like the spicy okay, spicy. So yeah, when when calling the dude over, did you find it?
Speaker 4: Because you know all, I'm sure at the generic three somewhere we're like, oh god, I met you out.
Speaker 1: You're fine.
Speaker 4: And when you're planning this, and especially with someone you love and care for, you open the door where you're like, oh shit, I got it, like smoke. Like did you feel like, because you do born, you were able to take control and it was good or were you just like, oh my god, this should feel normal.
Speaker 1: How were you feeling during it?
Speaker 3: So I was more concerned about taking care of him because it was first for him. Was not a man for him, right, so I really just kind of in the beginning, I stepped into nicole kit, which is like I'm.
Speaker 1: A like, I'm gonna orchestrate this.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna kind of bring us all together, put some fun in it, keep it up beats so everybody can relax. And then like when I saw that everyone was like fully relaxed and comfortable, then I went back into being you know myself, and so so I really kind of set the turne in the beginning.
Speaker 1: But that was maybe for him.
Speaker 3: I'm only as I never imagine fucking two men at the same time, even, I mean that's saying I never imagined I was good.
Speaker 1: I don't think it'll be real, right, I have, and it's been real, But I wanted to do it with a boyfriend. I don't want to do it with two men that I'm not close to, mainly because IVE got some weird ego things, so I want to not be out before. So that's what I'm saying. When you stepped in a cold cake, they come out with you just being sexy or you putting music on like how to Go, so like into whole mail for weezy.
Speaker 3: So like the guy was younger, he was actually he was younger, right, So the well, the guy we hired was younger. So I, you know, I put something cute on, like a little like softball outfit, you know, like the softball shorts.
Speaker 1: Little crop top.
Speaker 3: I was really bouncing and I had like a glass of wine beforehand. So when he came out came over, I opened the door and sent my booy thing down to get him because he had to pick him up from the lobby because he didn't want to get lost, so he brought him off for I didn't have a.
Speaker 1: Look, Yeah, exactly one. I'm like gets to know which at the first, right, So when he came in, I was like, oh, hi, how were you? Super bubbly, super cute.
Speaker 3: You want something to drink, Let's you know, put some music on that's relaxed, like tell me about yourself. Like it was really really chill and like casual, and I think like just keeping the fun in it, just keeping it up beat like that makes it so much easier to like do that as a first as long as you don't take it too seriously, like everybody, let's do shots.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, do shots, And we didn't, like we definitely did, like we took some shots. You guys exactly. No, you got to treat it all the carlish party like.
Speaker 3: You got to treat it like you know, I want the first time, the first time. The next time you can go you can deep dive and get a little bit more sensual. But if it's a first keep it fucking fun.
Speaker 2: One of the times I did it, uh, we were all supposed to go bowling, so I thought maybe that would but then they had me doing edible and we didn't make it out the house and it was great.
Speaker 1: It was great, It was great.
Speaker 2: It was a conversation in my last relationship that we wanted to like. I kept saying I wanted to do it, but we never got there. I think that that's the hardest part. I think it's also helps that this was his suggestion. I think it's very hard when a woman wants to experience it.
Speaker 1: I need another day. Like literally saying that to your partner could be really hard.
Speaker 2: I did want to ask what did the aftercare look like in you making sure he was still priority number one after he just saw you get sucked by another guy?
Speaker 1: How did you reassure your partner afterwards afterwards?
Speaker 3: So he was participating too, so I was I was getting double in. I was Eiffel towered, so he was he wants participating as well.
Speaker 1: But the aftercare for both.
Speaker 3: Of them actually is I have my my second bathroom, and so like I had everything already set up for the talent. I had the soap, you know, his towels with all that stuff, deodorant set up. So of course, like when he was done, I was like, hey, you can go to the front one after room. You gotta get me set up all other thing.
Speaker 2: I'll be tired and I'll be mad when I got go run to the goddamn laundry.
Speaker 1: Ruin grabbed the towel for him, the set up set up and ready to go. I was actually gonna ask the horrid nerve to end.
Speaker 3: But this is a good It really is like like the toothbrush, like all of that, and so I had it already. Oh no, but it gets him out quicker, I feel like it does. So I had him go into the front room and he did his thing, and when it came to my partner, of course, you know him and I like we did some little a little bit of cutting kiss him, and then we both took a shower together.
Speaker 1: So everybody in the house was showering.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, right, okay, I mean honestly, he was just saying, go lie, he was so afterwards, you know, once we're all showered up, we all got back, you know, came back into the commonery of the living room, and so at that point, like we just kind of talked a little bit, chat a little casually.
Speaker 1: But I feel like a good shower after.
Speaker 3: Something like that is a great way to just decompress, becau if you think about like after you like you work out or something like that, Like, I feel like that's a great space to do that and sometimes like it's been intimate.
Speaker 1: For you and your partner. I love that. So that's I love.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that story that everybody laughed about because the girl started crying in the poor some when we were done there was because the girl was scorting like crazy and it was like a lot of hand stuff, right. I was in there with him like trying to wash his hands, and I realized he was thinking that I was like rushing him, and I was like, oh, I'm trying to make this like a thing so we could like talk in secret about.
Speaker 1: How sexy this was. I do think cleaning up together even in a sex club. All of that.
Speaker 3: Is it's good. I agree, it's you're bringing it to an end, but it's not. It doesn't feel forced, it doesn't feel.
Speaker 1: Like it feels very let's get this chi off.
Speaker 4: I f yeah, well, I mean a little bit, like a little bit with that poor derv before we get out of here.
Speaker 1: We needed didn't just give us one was a great one for a threesome.
Speaker 4: But I'm saying, like a great sex tip for women that are listening that here all the time, that they should be fucking like peorn stars.
Speaker 1: Who knows what that means.
Speaker 4: But since we're actually talking to a star and best actress, not just not but has the what and we crossing our fingers for you for more to hell, Yes you're great. What you think to be is a porn star like Tip, A porn star like tip, oh god, for average girl listening. For the average girl listening a porn star like like tip, I would say, be selfish because one thing I didn't do before porn is I was always worried about the man and when he needed, he's gonna nut anyway and do and do okay, because when I'm not around, hell, two minutes and thirty seconds in the shower.
Speaker 1: He's good.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't write, so be more selfish. You see the girls on set. It's all about us all day, NonStop, the camera everything, it's about us. The guy we call him stunt cocks. It's it's as a joke. That's what Ginger was saying that it was they're spoiling her. Yeah, they're like stunt cocks, right, So like the guys are stunt cocks. We love them, but they work hella hard. But that's what they're called for slang, right, And so it's all about us. And I found that I really was able to learn more about myself, get my partner more feedback. When I got selfish, I want to stop worrying about what he needed or this or that and that.
Speaker 1: And when it came to my.
Speaker 3: Body in that instance and said, okay, I I know, like you know, you eat me out this way, but I want you to do this, this, this, and this, I was more forward about it. And that's what porn taught me, was to be more forward and center myself versus that. Because if I'm feeling good and i'm you know, I'm going to break up having orgasms, I'm doing all of that, he's gonna feel good too, because men usually like to see the women in pleasure. And so if you really want to get a man really wants to get the best out of this woman and the best out of sex, and a woman wants to get the best out of sex, she will focus on her own pleasure because men love seeing that.
Speaker 1: That's what gets some Hart. Thank you for inviting me to your tittalk.
Speaker 2: The way I'm looking at you, I'm like, we gotta put violins on the back of this. This is a model.
Speaker 1: You think it's gonna be this. No, I love that you do, because your pleasure is his pleasure.
Speaker 4: By the way, Yeah, just to tell you how true what Nicole is saying is about enjoying seeing someone else's pleasure. Partners that have dated me say that their favorite part of my sexuality with them is that I'm masturbing in front of them, like yeah, literally when they come back for the shower and I'm like, oh, like, they're excited by it.
Speaker 1: They think it's super sexy.
Speaker 4: I have no shame about them watching, like I think that seeing you be able to be like, oh, I'm gonna get this, whether you're here or not like this is how sexy I feel. I don't want anyone to make me feel like like I needed them for my own sexuality.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I agree with that that.
Speaker 3: And men will adjust, they'll always address, doesn't matter what's going on to adjusts, and they'll they'll make the best out of us.
Speaker 1: And do well. Nicole.
Speaker 2: We hope that you get your a war hunt. We know that you've been booked and busy today and we're just glad that you made it here. Can you let our audience know where they can follow you, support you, and spend some coins with you?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 6: So.
Speaker 3: You guys can find me on Twitter at the Nicole Kit or the nicle Kit. Same thing with Instagram the nicle Kit on of it's Nicole kitt x. Oh, I have a free page too, but go to my vap don't be cheap.
Speaker 1: Hello. Yeah, but we want to see the whole exactly exactly. We want to see the whole thing.
Speaker 3: Don't get the whole kank right, And yeah, that's where I'm everywhere. Honestly, I'm fucking everywhere.
Speaker 2: I love it everywhere and all of those will be in the description of this week's episode.
Speaker 1: Y'all.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for tuning in to another episode. By the way, do not forget we are in London on May fifth. There we go at the Earth Theater. Get your tickets now.
Speaker 1: Go to whore Hive dot com.
Speaker 2: We're super excited about that. And I don't know when this drops. We may also be somewhere else in Atlanta, but we'll let you know. Y'all may hear that at the top of this episode. Anyways, make sure you support us by going to Patreon dot com backslash Horrible Decisions and y'all this has been get another episode of Horrible Decisions.
Speaker 1: Hie bye.
Speaker 4: All of our most popular episodes you've ever had. We're guests with disabilities, and I think it's because you know, everybody's curious. We all want to know, and it's like this is like our secret way of figuring out this is your dick work.
Speaker 5: I don't want to keep it focky with you.
Speaker 1: Listen, I go back.
Speaker 5: I was final core injury. When I was eighteen.
Speaker 7: I was in a football scholarship and a lady was texting and driving and ran me off the road right after practice and I broke my nick in two places.
Speaker 3: Now, your name is Fletcher let's start with that. But yeah, you're known on igs Rogan on faith, but some people call you the wheelchair nomad.
Speaker 1: Is that right?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Correct? Correct?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I obtained a nickname the wheelchair nomad because I do a lot of traveling and moving and grooving.
Speaker 1: How long have you been to say, like how old are you?
Speaker 7: I'm thirty one, twelve twelve, my birthday coming up thirty two, I know, right, getting old.
Speaker 1: Getting old for real, for real?
Speaker 4: I know you said, like you know, the texting and driving, which is so crazy because we we take for granted so much, like we're like technology, you know what I mean, And like actually just having an experience just to drive and not text people can't do anymore. When it happened to you, did you think that there was a chance that you would walk again? Like what was that experience?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 7: Oh, well, of course, you know saying, being eighteen years young, you have the idealization like damn, like I really can't walk, you know what I'm saying, And especially being an athlete, like I've rely on my physical capabilities my entire life, and I was blessed enough to receive a football scholarship and then when my physical ability was taken away.
Speaker 5: I was like, damn, what I'm gonna do now?
Speaker 7: But you know, fortunately my parents are still education inside of me. So I went back to college and got a degree in computer science. But it was it was tough in the beginning, and because that's the main goal, It's like, all right, I need to walk.
Speaker 5: I need to walk. I need to walk. I need to walk. But then you start to learn what it really means to be paralyzed.
Speaker 7: It was like before I walked, maybe I sh'll learn how to put my shirt on first, Maybe I'll learn how to give myself dressed.
Speaker 5: You know, it's like levels to it. It ain't just like not being able to walk.
Speaker 1: What were basic things that you like that were super frustrated? I'm sure you know. I mean it's been what twelve thirteen years.
Speaker 5: Now, thirteen years up?
Speaker 4: What was something basic that you were like, fuck, I can't do this and it was difficult for you basic needs with yourself.
Speaker 7: In the beginning, or like now that I'm thirty thirty one, because it changed throughout the times, tell us so like you know, like being honest, like when I was eighteen, I got hurt and then you paralyzed. First day eighteen yr thing? Can I still have six? Like that's the first day you started thinking of was.
Speaker 1: You fucking that young?
Speaker 5: When did you start fucking now?
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 5: You can't tell nobody, But I lost my virginia at fourteen.
Speaker 1: That ain't the man, wow it is that.
Speaker 5: Was too young to be doing what I was doing. I don't forget boys best. Yeah. I got here for the first time in seventh grade and I lost my virginia in the eighth grade.
Speaker 1: Yep, that's not about you didn't think it is your dick on work? But did it work?
Speaker 5: What's so? That's what you know.
Speaker 7: You go to the doctors and they give you all you know, the blue diamonds and all the sea alicies and all that stuff.
Speaker 5: So you know, everybody's body is different, so what might work? Oh yeah, you get it right to it? Well, I was still fresh in my injury.
Speaker 7: So like after like a year of like all right, before you start thinking about that, let's work on therapy, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So after that accident, you went a year then not having sex because they wanted to.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would say I would say like a year. I would say like a year and a half. Yeah, did you Did you have.
Speaker 2: Any excess that you was fucking before the injury that came back and fucked you after the injury.
Speaker 1: No, not to give you pity pussy.
Speaker 5: No not not not not before and not before and after. I wished, but not before and after.
Speaker 7: So like unfortunately the situation I was involved in, just being young, she ended up breaking up with me when I was in the hospital.
Speaker 5: And uh no, she didn't. I won't even call it that. She she good people. She was just young. How did she do it? How did she do it?
Speaker 1: No? Fuck her?
Speaker 5: See, I ain't that type of nigga. I can't do it like that. Like I can't, you know, second do it. That's still my homie.
Speaker 7: She was just like because I was a freshman in college, she was a senior in high school, and she was just like, you know, Flitch, everybody's been coming up to me house, Fleitch, house, Flitch.
Speaker 5: I've had to check into therapy. I can't.
Speaker 7: I just need a break from everything, you know. I think it's the best if we just, you know, take some time apart. And I was like, bitch, I mean I see you, Like I didn't want to, like this ain't the time for this at least wait till I got to a regular room.
Speaker 1: That part, I'm like, there, she could have waited a little bit.
Speaker 5: When I get it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Like, plus being in that quote unquote star athlete and then being paralyzed, you think, you know, she eighteen, She don't have to take care of this, nigga.
Speaker 5: She don't have to do this, You don't have to do that. But then the nigga bossed up and was like, Okay, Damn matn flesher out here doing this thing, So I do have a question.
Speaker 1: Weird chair, she got shot