Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: TD Tuddy taking it to the house reservations for six. Whatever you call a touchdown, one thing's for sure. Touchdowns matter more at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NFL. On the ground, in the air, from the special teams or the defense, we don't care how you score them. We want to bet on touchdowns, and at Draft Kings Sportsbook is the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first NFL bet, try something as simple as betting on a player to score touchdown. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your bet today. Ready to do your touchdown dance of your own. New Draft King customers can bet five bucks and get two hundred and fifty instantly in bonus best and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium. Download the Draft Kings sports app. Use code Shannon. That's code Shannon for new customers to get two hundred and fifty in bonus best when you bet just five books and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium only on Draft Kings. The Crown is.
Speaker 3: Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and y four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino in Resorting, Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction. Void in Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: Fabulous said, Okay, we will keep y'all out of the end zone. They get the ball back, go right back down the field. Eagles fans now. Last week when y'all went on Green Bay, y'all was in Brazili, y'all won. I'm still I'm not sold on that defense. I say, I see some things I don't like. O Joe, I'm not so Oh hater you hating again? Oh meat riding oh Meat riding up. Y'all. See what y'all fail to realize is Ocho and I have two and a half decades of playing the game, breaking the games down, watching the games. The difference between o Cho and I and most people that do what I do. You watch the game, Yay they scored a touchdown, Yay they got a sack. My job is to go deeper. I need to know why they scored. I need to know how they got that sack. So when I come up here and I sit before you, I can give you things. I don't got no dog in the fight. I don't have to know anybody on the eagle side. Raheem Marris came back. He was great shot down on the When we're on the tour, Oho gave us fifteen minutes of his time. Greatly appreciate that. I know Arthur Blake a little bit. Yes, I have his number. I'm cool with mister Blake. I don't bother that man. I don't ask him for tickets. But he just thought it'd be good. We used to go to the same gym, used to train with the same pilates teacher. So I just throw that out there. But Ojo, when I watched it. I said, Oh, Joe, I ain't sold them an eagle's defense. I told you that last week. I said. I'm not sold Ojo, I said, because that back in it scares me. And they can't consistently generate pressure. They let the hassan Ready, go fletch, you're tired. Brandon ram is good, but he's getting a little long in the tooth. I said, O Joe, they're not consistently generating pressure, and you can run on them. Whoa whoa shout the stop hating you starting off the season hating already? What y'all got to say about now y'all want to talk about anything?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but see, but we got it once. I'm not sure what they need to do, what adjustments they need to make with Jordan Davis, I mean, Joey, Jordan Davis and Jalen Carter up there, with those two the hemus of a man of young men that should be constant pressure every time. Actually, nobody, based on what they have at the front line, should really be able to run the goddamn ball. No, just just thinking thinking about those two right there, clogging up the middle. It shouldn't be nobody running the ball at all. But for some reason, if B John Robinson is also a special back as well, he was a special back. But when thinking about the game, to me, obviously it was born. If you watched the first in the second quarter, it was a snooze fest. It was a snooze fest. It did not get exciting until the end of the game, which always happens in a low scoring game. For some reason like this, it gets great at the end. Now the game was sealed and dealed and done. If Saquon could have caught that ball, gotten that first down, then you could have run the clock out because you already picked up the first Just.
Speaker 2: Run the ball. Well, oh Joe, you know, forty seconds gonna go off the clock. Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 1: If they ran the ball, they were anticipating the run. That's why the swing passes wide opened in the flat.
Speaker 2: But it's great if you make it. Guess what, I run the ball and I'm gonna run it all the way down. I'm gonna take your time out. I'm gonna take forty seconds off the clock. I'll be with time. So that's a minute.
Speaker 1: Hold on, But you gotta think about it in that situation, In that scenario based on down, the distance, the time of the game in the fourth quarter, what is the Atlanta Falcons expecting. They're expecting him to hand the ball off the Saquon. That's why I thought the play call. The play call was beautiful to me, and we just need a saquon. I'm talking about weed.
Speaker 2: About the ball.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as an Eagle fan, because.
Speaker 2: You're right, yeah, I'm thinking just like you, Oh, y'all running this ball. Ain't no way y'all will let Jaylor Hurst throw this ball?
Speaker 1: Play action, roll out, Saquon White over, he didn't drop it. Boom. Hold on, wait, wait a minute, now, we still got time. The Falcons come out, they get the ball back and drive the length of the field. Hold on, we're playing too. Were playing to the shell. We planned to out. I don't know what the safety is doing the corner out of the Darnaire morning, the first corner out the Darna. Why is the safety all the way back there like it's god damn park.
Speaker 2: Return because he worried that double mood to the post.
Speaker 1: Even even still in that situation, you know they got to throw the ball short. Boom. If you're in two, your antenna's gotta go up. Let's say it was Ed Reed back there. What you think ed Reid doing. But here's the thing, ok, he listen, he gonna be gonna bait you. And he's driving on the corner because he noticed what you're running based on throwing their Mooney's alignment. I know the quarter out of comment.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you why you playing cover two. You can't get no pressure. You better not your you better not go singer high safety. And you ain't got but what you touched Kirk Cousins one time. Think about what he did. What was Kirk Kurzy doing with in the pocket on that last drive?
Speaker 1: Patton the goddamn ball.
Speaker 2: Damn, I wonder what my kids. I wonder if my wife didn't put the kids to bed. Damn, I wonder what my mom doing. Man, that's a beautiful night in Philly. Damn he doing all that.
Speaker 1: He was saying, somebody, somebody, somebody got to fill a void.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: They let her sign ready to go, he let he led him in sacks last year. Yeah, so somebody got to pick up the slack up the middle. Jailing called to Jordan Davids, Baby, y'all got to come to the person in shape you got to come to.
Speaker 2: I mean they can they can't run. They can't run. But two plays, Jordan Davis, run two players and come out.
Speaker 1: You think anything? They didn't shake?
Speaker 2: No hell, Now why you running two players and come out the ball game?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I mean when it comes in interior most of the time, most teams they how do you call it? They rotate rotation just to stay fresh.
Speaker 2: Ain't nothing. Jokers got no pressure fresh. I need some dogs, Hey, go hunt. Bryce Young era temporarily has been halted. Dave Kanalis decided to bench Bryce Young less than twenty four hours after telling everyone he's starting to week the red rifle. Andy Dalton is being named the team starter quarterback moving forward this season. Young was reportedly shocked by the benching and told and and sources told Jordan's shows it came out of nowhere. Nah, actually didn't. If you go back and look at your play, look at them, it ain't come out of nowhere. No one anticipated the plug. Oh, no one anticipated the plug being pulled after just two games with a new coaching staff, but a reminder that the Patriots panther excuse me, traded so much to get him, They traded Dj Moore, twenty twenty three first round pick, which was Darnelle Wright, a twenty twenty three second round pick was was Tyreek Stevens. He I think he's a starter, twenty twenty four first round pick overall pick Caleb Williams, and a twenty twenty five second round to that.
Speaker 1: You don't do that. You don't do nobody like that. For one, I'm gonna start with David Temple because what David Temple is doing it's insubordination. I don't even know what that shit mean, but it sounded like it fits for this goddamn scenario.
Speaker 2: Well, he can't in subordinate because he's the higher up.
Speaker 1: Higher up. And that's the problem because now you're pointing the fingers at Bryce Young, like Bryce Young is the issue. That's not the issue, that's not the issue. Quarterbacks before Bryce Young got there, I thought that was the problem. Who's the quarterback before Bryce Young?
Speaker 2: Ah Man, they had the Sam Donald, they had keep going. I don't I don't know who. I don't I don't really know who came directly after Cam.
Speaker 1: That's the hope, That's what I'm trying to say. It's been a revolving door of quarterbacks not having success because they don't have what they needed around them to be successful. There was a reason he was able to get Bryce Young because he's the number one even the number one pick for a reason. You were able to have the number one pick for a reason. So now you expect Bryce Young to come in had a coach, had a different coaching staff last year you hired Dave canelis right. You bring him in, Let him play two games. He has nothing surrounding him to help him. But now you're gonna bench him and you're gonna start Andy Dalton Like that's going to answer problem. It's going to answer the problem. No, fix the ship around him, and then you put him, put him in an environment, and I guarantee you you'll find success. Oh Bryce Young is an issue. Then people talk about, oh he too short, Oh he can't see hello? How tall is Kyle of fucking Murray? How tall is Baker Mayfield?
Speaker 2: I well, we know, we know he taller than Kyler Murray.
Speaker 1: He absolutely is that the read it's not Bryce Young. Now, now what I will say, if you turn the tape on, there will be some discrepancies in his play. His confidence is shot many Yeah, listen, and this is no disrespect to any of the receivers that are on the Panthers. No listen, no disrespect. You know I love you, know how I feel about you, even if I don't know you personally. But he has you know what. I ain't gonna say that because I don't want to be disrespected.
Speaker 2: I think the thing is the question is if if Andy Dawton is the is the answer? I need to know the question. Hold on, I'm just gonna keep it. Hey, y'all know what we do. I keep it. I can so if he the answer, what listen.
Speaker 1: I think having a veteran presence, I'm not sure what the Pants are gonna do going forward. Maybe allowing Bryce Young to sit for a year watching watching the media outlets and some of the pundits, some of the analysts are saying Bryce Young time and Carolina.
Speaker 2: Is but they want everybody to play because everybody think they're gonna get C J. Stroud. The problem is, O Joe, is that people forget Do you realize Patrick Mahomes said his entire rookie year except one.
Speaker 1: Game, But that's not what they do with rookies this year. Now, they don't even give the rookies time to develop and learn from the sideline. If you get drafted number one, they throwing you to the wolves. They throwing you to the fire.
Speaker 2: Carson didn't start. Carson didn't start the whole year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so times have changed now for won the money that's being invested in these players. You know, we're paying you so much. We need you to go out there right now and earn that paycheck. You need to earn what you're making now. It's okay if you go to a team that is combatant with weapons around you that you can use your disposal. That makes your job easier. What Bryce Young has to do is he has to put on his cap and be Superman, which he cannot do because it has nothing to use around him. And I mean I mean that, I mean as respectful as possible.
Speaker 2: You traded Dj Moore, somebody that could have gave him a quality receiver. You traded him. And I like Adam Feeling, But Adam Feeling, I mean, he's not what he wants. Well, he's not that poor bowl receivers.
Speaker 1: He's he's either a decent number two. Look at the receiving general. And I mean this in no, I'm not trying to be disrespectful. You know, we talk about number two. We talk about twos and threes like who can Bryce Young? Stay with me?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Who can Bryce Young? Right? And the time of need, life of their situation, he can come to the ball, get up on the center and look at a receiver and say, you know what, right now on this plate, I need you, I need you to win for me. Tell high Water, I know you got me. No matter what? Who can he? Who can he do that to? Who can he do that with? Set Got? Somebody can do it with Patrick Mahone, Got, somebody can do it with Joe Burrow. Got somebody can do it with Like you can go down the list of teams that always have one dog.
Speaker 2: You just mentioned you got to have one, and the more you have I.
Speaker 1: Can count on. No matter what he got me, it's nothing. And then you get here, you got he's having a string of bad plays back to back and all that does to a player's confidence. You already know what it does. He in the press conference uh Sunday, they asked him, have you lost your confidence? He said, my confidence is in the Lord. And when he said that, he said something like that, it's shot it's shot. I'm Christian. I believe. I believe in the man upstairs too. In that environment, that that killer mindset.
Speaker 2: Carolina Panthers, the Carolina Panther fans, they try to hear that.
Speaker 1: Listen, the killer mindset you have to have at the quarterback position.
Speaker 2: You number one, you can't shake.
Speaker 1: My confidence is number one. That's number one. Once that's gone, you just to shelly yourself out there. You will shew yourself.
Speaker 2: Because I wish more guys realized, Oh, cho for me, how you're gonna break my confidence? Coming from where I came from. Do you know what it took just for me to get here? Now that I'm here, you think something, Oh you think, Okay, I drop a couple of pants, y'all, boot y'all think that's gonna break me. I should have been broke a long time ago, because there along the way, I'm sure it's been seventy five thousand people that doubted me at some point in time, and I might not know them, just like you don't know half the seventy five thousand or six seventy seven, how many people that come to Carolina game. You don't know them. You can't break my car you can't shake You can't break my confidence because I know, first of all you drafted me because clearly you like what you saw on tape. I played on a big time program. I won big time games again, big time competitions. But don't don't don't let a couple of bad plays. Don't let somebody pull Now. Look, it's easy for me to say because I've never been benched Oho, so that's a lot easier for me to say. I try to do, make sure I do everything I possibly could. You know, it's different for a tight end receiver that it is a quarterback. They have a lot more on their plate than what we have on our plate. But now you're not Finn break my confidence. You're not finish shake me just because I have a couple of bad games.
Speaker 1: Hey see, I'm gonna do me.
Speaker 2: I'ma I'm gonna go out there and do me. And it's a lot like I said, Oh Joe, I'm responsible for my play. He's responsible for airbra When things go good, he's gonna get the credit. When they go blad, he gonna get all the blame that.
Speaker 1: As a rookie. Look at the circumstance he's coming in he's coming into as a rookie. Last year, there's the reason he was the number one pick because.
Speaker 2: It damn sure Alabama. It damn sure Alabama. Who come because when you follow tour, you follow Matt Jones, and you got those receivers that you got. You got Jameson Williams, and you got Metchi and you got those tighty you got those running back, you got your beer deal. Listen.
Speaker 1: You coming, You're coming from a winning environment surrounded by adequate weapons. That makes your job easy. I'm not saying the court is easy, but when you have certain players around you and you have certain weapons at your disposal, you're able to facilitate the ball in efficient way. And that's something that he can do. He has to put on the cape and be something that he's not. He can't be Superman. Name one quarterback right now, Chat listen, chat, listen to me. Name one quarterback right now that you can put on the Panthers and it would turn the whole franchise around.
Speaker 2: Who who you ain't got? But you look, first of all, you ain't got but a handful of guys. You probably got like three or four guys, oh Joe, that could go there and it raises the level of play. That's hard for a rookie because you gotta look at when Peyton Manny got the end of you know, Peyton Manny had Yeah Ojo, he had Marvin Harrison, he had had a Marshall fall two guys first Ball Hall of Famer Marshall Hall fault was it if an NV was an MVP and a two time Offenvorite Player of the Year. And we know what Marvin Harrison is. That's what you have. And they say, you know what we're gonna do, Dad enough, We're gonna go get your Red Jawayne. You know what, Dad Enough, We're gonna go get your Edrick James. Oh dangn enough. We're gonna get your Anthony Gonzalez. We're gonna get your jokes at Card Dona's card Brandon Stoke. Man, don't man, don't, don't get me started. If you look at what Patrick Mahomes inherited, he had Blick, what do you got? He had Tyreek, Eddy had Kelsey and they went out and they went out and got Sammy Watkins.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, listen, you know you think about everything you just said, drafting the right way, putting pieces around the quarterbacks so they can have instant success. What is brother Temper doing over there? And they want to blame it on the quarterback.
Speaker 2: If Brady was the only one. Coach Tom probably said Coach Belichick, don't you drafted anybody else, because you ain't drafted but one player that if it's some good and that's Dronk. Everybody else we got free agency we got I mean, what was uh Amon Dola? We you got him in free agency? Uh? I think Edelman was was an undrafted for agency or a low round draft pick. You know, Welcoer you you you signed him, but he was undrafted. You look at the guys that he signed. Boy, it would have been good. T You remember he got Tae Kwan Thornton the game from Baylor. They ran like, yeah, man couldn't play dead in the Western And it looks like he got Achilles ten to nighters and CAF issues And now Deebo's down. The question I have for you, are they in trouble?
Speaker 1: Nah, They're gonna be all right. You know you got Ricky Ricky Ricky Finner come back. You have Juwan Jennings who is also capable of making big plays. Obviously more so in the blocking game, but he's an adequate receiver that can get open when need be. You say, did you say how you was hurt?
Speaker 2: Now you's not hurt, but him been invobed. Uh that I thought he should not. Just remember last year when Deebo went out, he stepped up, played unbelievable. Purty was looking for him. So he's gonna have to go back to that. He's gonna have to go back to uh because no Debo, no Christian McCaffrey, they're still gonna be You're gonna be able to run the football. Yet in the passing game, you're gonna have to lean. You're gonna have to rely a little bit more on you. You're gonna have to rely a little bit more on Kittle. Like you said, Jennings played really well. He played really well. He's made some big time catch. He can make some big time catch.
Speaker 1: Remember the rookie, the rookie. The rookie is coming in, the rookie from Florida. I think here'll be back. Yeah, yeah, rookie, he'll be back this week. So I think I think they'll be fine. I think they'll be fine. Listen, Goddamn Shanhanners so goddamn creative offensively, knowing how to manipulate the offense and the formations to be able to get the players open, with understanding of their strengths and their weaknesses and what they're good and what they're not. I think they're gonna be fine.
Speaker 2: The Dolphins side signed Tyler Huntley arth the Ravens practice squad. To us, seeing a neurologist and retirement is not in consideration after suffering is a total documented concussion. Instead, he's a concussion protocol working to get for a return. Mike McDaniel said there has been any decision placed on whether Tua would be placed on injury reserve. He's doing well today and we take it day by day. He's smiling with his teammates. He's working with trainers as a medical staff diligently.
Speaker 1: I like the choice. I like the choice. I think for those in the chat that have watched Tyler Hunty play understand what they're getting. At some point, I may maybe a week, maybe two, depending on how long he takes to learn to playbook. There's so much that the Dolphins could be able to do with him. He's a dual threat quarterback. He's a he's a good thrower of the ball, yes, someone that can get the ball to waddle the Tyreek. He can throw a good DP ball, but also escaping his escapability is up the par I'm not calling him Lamar Jackson. But if you saw the Ravens and he had to play well, play play really well. So I think that's a good fit for the Dolphins. And he needs to be behind center as soon as possible because if you look at the numbers, no disrespect to scotlet Thompson, if you look at the numbers, an efficiency when Scott Thompson plays even with Wadle and goddamn Tyreek, I mean Tyreek Hill at the helm, it ain't that good. It ain't that good. So you want to be in contention as long as possible and the two is able to come back and return, which I think will probably be week six. I think the bye week is five. Maybe the Bible gets six, so I think week seven.
Speaker 2: I think the thing is O Joe is that I think Tua had a concussion that wasn't diagnosed. Remember he got that concussion and they say, oh, it was his shoulder, he was stumbling and his offensive lineman and then he comes right back out there that Thursday night against Cincinnati against Slam and we saw back the head. Yeah. And if I'm not mistaken, I think he had one at Alabama. It's tough to leave something not on your turns.
Speaker 1: Right, especially just early, this early, after I just got paid, after I just got paid, and I have to continue to prove myself that I'm worthy of the contract that I received, especially after dealing with the bullshit when Brian brother, Brian Flo Flores was here. I had to myself, not just myself, but also to the doubters who said I wasn't worthy of being the quarterback of the Miami Dolphins. I'm not worthy of the contract that I just received. I have to prove that. There's no way in hell. That's why I said it as soon as they happened and we talked about it, ain't no way in helly retiring, Ain't no way in hell. It's just you know, as a competitor, as somebody off the game of football. Like you just said, all it took you to do, all you went through, the obstacles, the ups, the downs to even get to this point in life. You think I'm gonna just hang it up behind some concussions despite the health risks.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Long doctors don't like to get a definitive because they don't know there's like, okay, we think this, and you know, I was listening to try. I went back and Teddy Bruski he said, when he had his stroke, he said, the doctor says, okay, you could be okay, but there's always a possibility. We think there's very minimal risk. But this is this is still a procedure. This is still surgery. The body is going to be opened up in this situation. When my brother went to get his avour eval for his neck, right, the doctor looked at him and told him, he said, mister Sharp, you get to make your own decision. But if you were my son, I'll advise you never to play football again.
Speaker 1: Take one hit on that was it.
Speaker 2: My brother's like, hey, twenty nine years of age, just come off for ninety four catch, ninety four catch, eighteen touchdown season twenty nine. It was over.
Speaker 1: Hey, Michael Irvin, same thing, huh.
Speaker 2: Michael Irvitt had Yeah, he had a stenosis, which is narrowing of the of the spine. So he got boom done. See. I think the thing is is that you know, we never think anything that's bad traumatic is gonna.
Speaker 1: Happen to us, right, that happened to other people.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna get no car rent O Joe, I ain't gonna, ain't gonna you know, get no Achilles, no act. That's not gonna happen to me. That happened to other people. And so it's hard to like, man, look, God got me, and he does. But at the end of the day, that the thing is that I'm looking at We know more now, O Joe. They know more now, doctors no more, the players no more now than they did in the sixty seventies, eighty nineties, even the two thousands. And you know what, O Joe, ten fifteen years from now, they'll know even more. It's amazing how far medicine and science has come just in the last ten years. I mean, when they used to do hip surgery, they used to cut the glue, they used to cut the muscle. Now all they do is just move it to the side. They come in through the front, they don't go.
Speaker 1: In through the back no more.
Speaker 2: That's how far their advancement. The types of materials that they use last long and sturdier.
Speaker 1: Hey, and speaking of I, I just want to throw this little tabbit out there real quick, since I heard you say medicine and science and science, and you know, can I honestly say I think there's a cure for everything?
Speaker 2: Can I?
Speaker 1: Can I say that? Is it okay for me to say that?
Speaker 2: Ain't no money in the cure. The money is in the treatment.
Speaker 1: And the research, Okay. I just want to make sure we're on the same page, So I'm gonna colant.
Speaker 2: To what I hear you. I want you, I want you to be recurring. I want you to keep coming back. I don't want to clear know hoigh, blood pressure. I don't want to cure no, I want to care that.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, come on man. I just want to make sure to be on the same page now so I can close him the book.
Speaker 2: And he's gonna learn Ojo some of the throw A lot of the throws that he got away with in college. You can't get away with him in the NFL. They'll make you pay for him. And another thing, when you're heading to the sideline, you know how like college guys will pull up and let you run on out of bounds. Yeah, they're not gonna do that. In the NFL because they want an accumulation of licks. They want that to add up. So the first quarter you might pop right up like that didn't hurt. The second quarter, yeah, we're feeling good. But they keep putting enough of them on you on the third and the fourth quarter, and over the course of the season, they're gonna add up. Caleb, you gotta run when you make a detour like you going out of bounds, o Jo, Run and get on enough out of bounds because they're not playing, they're gonna get if they get that, they get that close to you, Oho, because you don't have the protection of the pocket. You're a runner. You're running back. They gonna wait. Woo on you, Ojo. What'd you take from this ball game?
Speaker 1: I enjoyed the ball game. Listen, kayb Williams. What he has to do. He has to learn and protect the ball. Learn to protect the ball, learn to live to see another play some of those deep throws. Listen. I like what he's able to do as far as his escapability, you know, being able to extend plays, trying to make plays down the field, to try to get his team into the game. But you can't, you can't. You can't do it. You can't do it obviously. Like college. Sometimes some of those receivers were wide open, were able to dodge the D tackles in the D tackles and the guards that might have that might have gotten through. But you know, these players, these players are coverage. Sometimes you throw it in the in a in a double coverage. Sometimes you're throwing way. He had one one throw on he threw way across his body from the right half.
Speaker 2: All the way back across the field and got picked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not it's not gonna work. Sometimes listen, just throw the ball away and live to see another down. I mean, other than that, listen, they pressured him. They pressured him a lot, you know. Uh, they fooled him with with some of the coverage, and other than that, I mean, it was a good game. It's good. I actually enjoyed the game because towards the end the Bears actually had a chance to come back. Got interesting, he got very interesting. It's funny how that always worse. You know that. You ever noticed that?
Speaker 2: I do, because every thing ever seemed like the Texan was going in to put the game away. They fumbled the ball. If you're about going to touchdown, they're about to go up two scores, they're about to put the game game away. And that's what you have to guard against because if you think about it, oho more teams lose games than teams win games. Yes, sir, there's more a lot more losing than winning. Now we know at the end of the day, they're gonna have to somebody's gonna have to win. And left the game ends of the tie. But you go back and look, you look at it like, okay, this was a direct correlation to why we lost the game. And you know, like you said, Caleb Waives, I think he has a great His escapability is unbelievable. He can make every throw. He just has to understand this is in college. Everybody, everybody at this level is elite. Even if there you know, there's tiers to it, but you're talking about the best of the best. You only got sixteen hundred men in the world of eight billion people that do what you do. Yeah, sixteen hundred of eight billion. That's a very very minute percent of men that can play this game at the highest level.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, Well happening.
Speaker 2: The Saints scored touchdowns on sixth straight possessions and to be and on their way to a forty four nineteen blowout over the Cowboys. The Saints offense has scored ninety one points in two games through three quarters. The Saints average nine points, a little less than ten yards per play. Thirty five points allowed are the most. As tied for the most given up through the first two quarters. Uh, they tied us because we put thirty five on their ass in ninety eight at the half. Last year, the Cowboys allowed thirty five points in just one game. Carl was hardly touched. Neither was ah Man, who scored four touchdown. I tried to prepare you for this odo. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I told you. I said, Oh, Joe, I'm gonna let you go. But I want to say this. Were talking about the Cowboys who were starting the defense. I said, look, I wasn't really that impressed with the Cowboys offense last week. I said, they got a punt return and they got, you know, a couple of turnover to put them on short fields. I say, the defense looked really good, but I say I would really like to see them if they had their starting tackles in there. I said, because what happens if you if you can hold up, Michael, I guess we got an answer. I did not hear Michael Parson's name, CAU. I did not hear d law name call when you go in an Oh, Joe, do you know how hard it'll do? I want you to explain to the fans, because i'mnna let you take it over and i'mnna follow up after you. Can you explain to the fans how difficult it is? Our listeners are viewing, and our listeners that's gonna listen to this on audio? Can you explain to them how difficult he is to score six touchdowns?
Speaker 1: Hold on, forget an NFL game. Do you know how difficult it is to score six touchdowns on six possessions in Madden in a video in the video game, if you're playing someone that's good, it's very difficult. So the fact that this is Derek Carr, this is the same Derek Carr that the Raiders let go, Right, that's the same Derek Carr. Right, you look completely different today, Rashid she Heed? Is that how you're saying? Say his name Rashid she Heed? Chris Olive and they got damned Alvin Kamara. They look like a completely different Saints team today. I don't know, and I don't want to butcher anybody's name. Whoever. The right tackle and the left tackle are for New Orleans Saints to deserve to pay raise. There wasn't no stunt, no nothing. They barely got the goddamn Derek Carr and was able to pressure him. Taysom Hill Swiss army knife, he coming out the backfield, he at quarterback doing quarterback sneaks. I mean, everything worked today. Everything worked. If I'm not mistaken, the Saints didn't punt I could be wrong nine minutes, but the third and fourth quarter, fourth nine minutes into the fourth quarter on that's I mean, it's it's I'm sure it's happened before, but come on, man, I don't I didn't expect it to happen to the Cowboys again. One thing that the Cowboys always do. They have a game like this, maybe not them allowing a team to score thirty five, but they're going twelve and five the last what three years in a row? Yes, so this is this is one game down. I'm assuming knowing them and the way they bounce back after a loss, they gonna look completely different next week and everybody gonna be back happy.
Speaker 2: They couldn't stop. Look, Derek Carr was eleven of sixteen, two forty three, two touchdown, a pig, a sack. He had a ninety nine QB ninety nine qbr Avin Kamara has some of the best balance I've ever seen. Yeah, eight, I mean, you think you got up.
Speaker 1: You better wrap all the way up.
Speaker 2: He is phenomenal, playing through contact, twenty rushes, one fifteen three touchdowns. They had thirty nine carries a buck ninety. I just don't know. I don't know what. I don't know what that was today. Because the Saints did whatever they wanted. They got whatever they wanted and as much of it as they wanted. That's embarrassing. Yeah, that's embarrassing, do you all? I mean that's the Cowboys defense should be. Look, that didn't play well. And this is not all on Dak and people like with shutter you think that's all Dak fault. No, but you're allowed to match what the opposing offense when guess what when the same story the when they kick it off, Dak allowed to go score.
Speaker 1: Now you know that's the type of game I thought it was gonna be at the beginning. That's the type of game I thought it was going to be. I thought, you know what I say, man boy, this is looking to be It's gonna be a shootout. The same score the Cowboys score. Okay, the same score. Okay, the Cowboys score. I'm expecting, you know, both teams to put up forty forty two thirty five. That's what I thought it was gonna look like. Turnover interception. And then they were capitalizing on those turnovers.
Speaker 2: Oh, they putting kick no field goal, they'recoring touch theirs downs.
Speaker 1: Now if my Bengals could have done that to.
Speaker 2: Day, yeah shit. But the Cowboys need another receiver. All they got a CD and you see when they started doubling CD. You see how difficult light got with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know what I like. You know what I like about what the Cowboys do with CD Lamb. They moved him all around and three by one day gill them at the three, and three by one they'll put him at the two. Sometimes he'd be on the outside, sometimes he'll be on the opposite side as the X. So I like even though they try to double him, they move him around so much it makes it difficult.
Speaker 2: If you think about it, O Joe. After he got that long touchdown run, he only caught one up a pass.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hate, I hate. I hate when that happens.
Speaker 2: I hate when because you you think you about to have a bomb. Hey, I already got you a long tub. I don't got be about ninety. I don't got you a ninety. It's the first it's the first quarter. I'm like, yeah, I'm adding up in my head. O Joe, Okay, that's buck fifty. That's at least one fifty two dubs at the least.
Speaker 1: And the fact that you just said that, I don't know if we getting getting to the Kyler Murray game today. Remember what I said about Marvin Harrison Jr. Yesterday last night show. I said, he is going to go off. It's just the way the NFL works. Just I don't know how to explain it. But he went crazy in the in the first quarter, and I sit out, Yes, I sent out a tweet and said, I guarantee you even though he's on fire like an NBA jam character, they gonna stop going to him and long behold. I think the stat line might have been the same at the end of the damn game.
Speaker 2: It was he only had I think he had got another target when that was it.
Speaker 1: They do it every time. I will never be able to understand why it works like that. Oh just they just run the offense and I guess if a defense says, you know what, the rest of the game we taking Marvin Harrison Junior out the game, the offense coordinator allows the team to do just that. I hate when they allow team to dictate where you go at the ball. I hate it. Bullshit, God damn will some time.
Speaker 2: They got a It's embarrassing, though, O Joe, you can't get beat like this.
Speaker 1: Hold on, it's only week two. Is it really embarrassing to louse like this?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Too? As opposed to ten games, eleven games in twelve games in.
Speaker 2: Oh Cho to get you allowed the team to go six for six touchdowns. You said it's hard to do on math.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's hard to do in the video game.
Speaker 2: Well, they just did it on the game.
Speaker 1: You playing a quality opponent.
Speaker 2: That's what you told me. The Cowboys work. I said that, Yeah, nah, I said, I said, you had old man by Boyd.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's my boy.
Speaker 2: And now they gonna y'all must have got separated at bursts of how y'all lost contact?
Speaker 1: He they gonna be all right, you know, you're gonna have You're gonna you know what. This is a good thing, though you know it's really not. Sometimes this can be a blessing in disguise. When they say it's the game of inches. This is what they talk about. Not only is the game inches, there are one, two, maybe three players out of what the sixty five and maybe seventy year run, one two, maybe three players that make the difference in the game. Yeah, I guarantee if we are if we were to had the time to break down this film in somewhat of a PowerPoint presentation style to the chat, we can show you the one or two or three plays that made the difference in his game on why they were able to come back and win.
Speaker 2: Game. I mean they random, but they Brandon ball Well, Dereck Henry eight eighteen for eighty four, Lamar five for forty five, Heel four for forty two, so twenty seven, Rushers one fifty one, Zay Flower seven for ninety one, Mark Andrews four for fifty one. Bateman had three for forty likely two for twenty six. Lamar was twenty one of thirty four to two forty seven, one touchdown one. I int missed a couple of throws he'd liked to have back, two sacks fifteen yards. Yeah, but with Lamar Jackson MVP as my quarterback and deck here is my running back, I should be able to hold a tap point lead for twelve minutes to go into fourth.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, absolutely, absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 2: But first of all, I've got to be I've got to be able to hold that O you, I've got it. You know.
Speaker 1: It also comes down to the place calling as well.
Speaker 2: No, I don't tell we're not gonna do that. Oh no, okay, okay, we're not seen that. You see what you did. So let me ask your question. When they win the game. You don't say nothing by play calling. You say, that's what players do.
Speaker 1: They make plays right right right right right right right right right. I understand what you're saying. I'm just saying, you know, when it comes.
Speaker 2: Okay, what would you like? Okay, let me tell. I'm gonna take you your argument. What would you have liked to see them do more or less?
Speaker 1: More or less of? In that instance?
Speaker 2: What would you like to see them do more of? And then what would you have liked to see them do less of I.
Speaker 1: Think I think they should have run the ball a little bit more. Run the ball a little bit more.
Speaker 2: It is rare that you see them normally. They have more pass especially because they had to leave, they have more passing attempts than rushing attempts.
Speaker 1: Bingo, You but said, listen, you bought Derreck Henry in for a reason.
Speaker 2: But he said, he said, they did not bring Derick Henry there to give him thirty touches a game.
Speaker 1: And goddamn lie, and and the you didn't get what he said. Okay, he said that, and you lost the day up ten and up ten with twelve minutes to go in the fourth. And the fact that's when you're supposed to use your Derrick Henry to his advantage, and you don't do it. You try to do something that's really not the way. Your offen is milt. You not feel to throw the ball got damn fifty times a game. That's not the type of offense Baltimore is.
Speaker 2: Lamar throw the ball.
Speaker 1: You got this right, yes, but just to drop back first down, second down, third out, No, that's not that's not the Ravens.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised, don't you considering when you go back and look at it, now, hold on, look for something right quick? Uh? What it is considering the time of possession. Wasn't that they ended up losing top by over a minute. But when you look at it that you had a ten point that you had a ten point lead in the fourth and to have more pass attempts the rush attempts, that's not normally the Ravens recipe or success. It's normally the other way around. Yep, more rush. You can see them having thirty five forty rush attempts and then they'll have twenty to twenty five pass attempts. But they threw the ball a lot today, which is surprising. Maybe they saw something, you know, you know, maybe they saw like, hey, their corners of the safety. We feel that we could hold up again. Max Crosby gonna wreck some stuff.
Speaker 1: Every time every time, and I mean I don't reckon. The Raiders still play man Man, Man and man safety and millions field coup three covers four. We ween this is will be running. Were not changing, We not bluffing. We're not doing nothing exotic. Defensively, line up and play. That's the only That's the only reason I can think of them just throwing the ball so much and going away from the run because there's a safety.
Speaker 2: Down in the box. I mean, I like, Lamar only had five rushes. I'm okay with that, but those those because last week I think he had like ten eleven, twelve rushes. Last week maybe had like fourteen fifteen. Yeah, give Dereck Henry another six or seven carries. So you didn't bring him there for you didn't bring him there for thirty. Give him twenty two to twenty five. O cho ocho ojo?
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 2: Jon? Is owner Robert Kraft, it's pissed off that Cowboys owner Jerry Jones is in the Hall of Fame and he's not. Craft were still yet to be enshrined and can reacted to jones induction in twenty seventeen with anger and confusion. This is due to his belief that it meant Jones was begin being given credit over him for the NFL's explosion into the multi billion dollar empire. At the time jones induction, Kraft reportedly told a friend he hasn't been to an NFC title game into a decade, and he gets in how does that work?
Speaker 1: Oh they beefing the bigger and there's beefing. I like that.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: But listen, I understand where mister Craft is coming from. It has been it has been two decades, hasn't the most recent seven times? The seventh is the seven time seven times WO champion.
Speaker 2: The Patriots, the Craft six yeah six six? Yeah, Tom has seven, but he got another one with Tampa, so it's six.
Speaker 1: That's right, Tommy gone. I mean, listen, if anyone should be enshrined in that Hall of Fame for what they've done to turn that program, excuse me, that franchise around, it should be mister Graff, because Jerry, it's still living on what was done in the past, long long time ago, long long long long, long, long, long long time ago, and right right for you. So it is the Cowboys. The star on the helmet does sell itself as opposed to you know, the red, white and blue down there down there in Foxborough.
Speaker 2: But it happens. I mean, you know what the saying is o jo and people are like, well, I don't know what. Yeah, it happens. I mean, I know guys that that when some guys get in and they don't they like, bro, I went to this many Pro Bowls, this many first Team All Pro I did this X, Y and Z, how such and such like Bro, Hell, I vote, but I get it. I'm want to hear your I want to hear your I'm gonna let you vent. And and this is what I always tell This is what I tell people when they want you to get in. Ain't nothing you've done can keep you out. Yeah, when they don't Bill change the rules to keep your ass out. Yeah. And I believe it at that because I still want my brother. So I ain't gonna say too much, but I just be. But y'all know, y'all know, y'all know TiO should have been the first ballot man got to what the third, but he got the third the third most touchdown catches is probably like the third most yards. He's three men have ever been First Team All Pro on three different teams. Three two on were first ballot Hall of Famers Ted Hendricks, the Stork Primetime and Tarry Lewd's Three men in the history of the NFL in the history the NFL been playing football since nineteen twenty.
Speaker 1: The real deal. And y'all say, no, no, that's the game man politics, baby politics.
Speaker 2: I think that look and look everything everybody says they're gonna use, you know, the situation. I think I hate him bringing it up, But people like, okay, what transpired at the you know the video evidence sol that he went in there, X, Y, and Z, and then they said, well, hold on, you was the owner of one of the biggest ch scandals in NFL history. He was like, well, if you don't, if you didn't know, you should have known. I don't believe you knew. Coach Belichick, ain't sharing that information. Ain't nobody knew but Coach Belichick and them damn coaches. M hmm, because that's why I guess what happened. When one of them left and went to the team that I played for, he brought that same bull job there and mister B got it. You know what up out of there. You took that over to London and they caught it, and mister B said, oh no, oh no, ain't no second chance, say hey, we're sorry, Apologic, No, you got to go, got to go. So that's who knew about it. And you know, if you remember, he tried to do it to the Jets. Eric Mangini, he said he said, Hey, Bill, you know that thing you do. I'm wonna keep my moth shut. Just don't do it to me. O Yo, me and you, me and you used to rob banks. I said, but oh, Shoe, you know what, Oyo, I'm going straight as a matter of fact, O Joe, I'm invest my money. I got me a bank. Now, I know you robbed. I know you rob banks, o Jo, but just don't hit your boy. Guess what you're saying. I'm gonna hit your Hey, I'm gonna hit your stuff on Friday at noon. Oh no, okay you are. Hey, guess what We'll have a bank robbery at noon on Friday. He's gonna be driving or such and such. He's gonna be wearing this.
Speaker 1: What you want me to do?
Speaker 2: I was gonna keep my mind. You mean to tell me you that cavalier that I said, I won't. I'm gonna keep my mouth shut. You continue to do what you do, just don't do it to me, right Hey, Oh Joe, that man said later for you, I would do it to you. Okay, Cuz thank if coach Manjeni, don't tell they're not stopping. Name the person that stops something. Just say you know what. I've had a John Q moment. I've had to change your heart. I don't want to do this no more. I know it's wrong. So I'm just stopping out of the kindness because that's the type of person that an am. It don't stop. You feel more and more emboldened to do it because right, oh no, So yeah, it's tough because I like I like mister Kraft. I don't know how much time you spent arounding when you was.
Speaker 1: There, but yeah, real cool, real cool.
Speaker 2: He's always he goes out of his way anytime he sees me, and you know, I'm you know, I'm talking. He always touched me. Hey, I love what you're doing. I can tell you study, I can tell you do your homework. You're great. I really appreciate it. I know your parents, your grandma is really proud of you. He's always giving me my flowers even and he's like, hey, he said, I understand you got a job to do, and he's like, you do a damn good job too, so he he'll give you, he'll give you his credit. So I'm always you know, and for the most part, oh Joe, all the owners when I when I've been you know, uh at the super Bowl and go to their functions. They you know, they know I got a job to do. I don't. I don't really know you well enough personally to attack you personally. I'm talking about your team, and it just so happens you own that team, So you know what, You're kind of like collateral damage. You know, you say, hey, because that's how you know with your family. Hey, you're talking about my brother. You're talking about me. That's my brother. Hen you think I'm supposed to do like be happy with you, even if you're telling the truth, I still ain't gonna like it. So yeah, I get it, But I mean, come on, put I mean, what what else can he do? He's on the committee, he's on the on the TV committee. The man won six super Bowls. The man they went to. I get it. But even even after the even after let's just say, for the sake of argument, you say, you know what you got the you won those three, you won the first three doing that. Hell they won three months sense that take and they went to and they went to what they went to five? They won three? Damn no, hell no, hell, let me take that back. They went to No, they won three they lost three because they lost to the Giants twice and they lost to three, but they won three. Yeah, So I do think, I think, I do think mister Craft is very, very deserving of being putting place until the Football Hall of Fame. Adrian Peterson, who earned more than one hundred million dollars during his fifteen year NFL career, He now faces a debt in excess of twelve million, and he's been ordered to turn over his assets to pay for it. According to the USA Today, at Houston, judge has ordered ap to surrender property to satisfy the debt. Comfortable have been ordered to seize assets from his home. A quarter point of receiver has accused Peterson of playing a shell game in order to avoid payment. Oh show, oh show man, ap Bro, you made one hundred million and then he borred. I think he borrowed like five million and like two years the interest. So when you borrow money like that, you gotta play like twenty twenty five percent interest, so Joe, So it went from five million to like eight million in three years. It might be fifty percent interest.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe.
Speaker 2: But then you throw a birthday party and you fly everybody. I wish I'll might have a birthday party and I fly y'all in the come to my party where they do that at He got camels, he got tigers. Dude thought he was targeted for real.
Speaker 1: Man, it's listen. You know how I am the chat No hell, the goddamn world know how I am when it comes to finances, and I don't play that. I don't play that. Listen to him being in this situation is very unfortunate. I wish him well and hoping everything turns out in his favor. I'm not sure how this works his favor.
Speaker 2: He owned twelve million, I mean, and in front of the looks of it, he ain't got it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hope, so, I hope he does. I hope.
Speaker 2: How you take out a loan to throw yourself a birthday party? You better get hey, you better go down there and get about five or six dozen crowds. It's a shrimp is ahead. You go. Who takes out a loan to throw himself a birthday party? Unless you're what trying to impress the party goers?
Speaker 1: I don't know. That's crazy. Man, A hundred.
Speaker 2: Damn man, O Joe, How you, oh Joe, you throw a birthday party? And you bringing what are flying? Three three hundred guests? He flew in three hundred guests. I don't know three hundred people. If I'm fifty six, I don't know three hundred people. And I damn sure don't know enough of people to fly the ass to a mile's hit, right man? You think you think I know three hundred buckets, three hundred birds. Hell no, that's mess. That's messed up. Man. He flew in three hundred and twenty people. Oh Joe, check this out on your Yeah, but guess how he flew him class? First class?
Speaker 1: Oh? Oh, is there is there any way? Oh? Can you just file bankruptcy?
Speaker 2: Hey? You so if you ain't got no money, it's hard to file bankruptcy you ain't got no money because guess what your credit gonna be shot? So what you're gonna put up? What you're gonna put up for collateral?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean not. The more the more people just say, hey, can we get this, the more women you say, what I'm gonna get it? With asking mouth? We ain't got no money. What I'm ia pay with it for what I'm gonna pay with it?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: What am I going to pay to get what you're asking for. So if he doesn't have the thing is the best thing to have if you don't have money is to have great credit. You could have fu credit if you got money. You see how that works. Yeah, but enough people don't carey and think about it. Anytime you try to buy something, what they're gonna do, Uh, They're gonna put them credit, SCORDU, Equifax, imperiod.
Speaker 1: What's the experience so at that at this point.
Speaker 2: And they got three of them. Now some might be a little higher than the other one. But I feel very good. Mine all start with eight. I ain't gonna tell you what else they got. You know what comes after that. But I feel very coming about all three of mine start with eight. Right, But okay, and but I but I got a little bit of money. I ain't saying I'm the richest man in the world, but I got great credit and I do have a little cash. But I'm I'm not I'm not doing anything to impress anybody. I'm not buying no no ten million dollar hole. I'm not buying no no million dollar car. I'm not flying people in Oh Oh, Joe. I used to have a party in Glennville. Hey, y'all could drive here. Hey, you're welcome to come. You ain't got to bring nothing. I got all the alcohol. I got a hundred pounds of crab legs, a hundred pounds of shrimp. We got like hundred you know, two hundred hot dogs, two hundred hamburgers, all the look hey have at it. But it getting the best way you can. Preferably, I prefer you to walk because you're gonna be drunk by the time you leave. You. I don't want nobody to have no accent. Knock on wood, Thank God was watching over. Nobody got no d O. I nobody got hard. But I ain't pressing nobody. Man, Now, y'all know I got money. I playing in the NFL. I'm the highest paid X, Y and Z. But I'm not feeling impressed nobody. Yeah, a fiend, A fiend birthday party, blue jeans, T shirt, shorts, flip flop saying or whatever. That's the thing.
Speaker 1: Two, I don't even celebrate my birthday. I just say, I say, save me a little preyer. I'm glad to see, glad to see another year. Yes, get a little Starbucks, give me a cigar man and kicking feet out.
Speaker 2: That that's how I just feel I just feel bad, oh Joe, that people come in and I mean some people have never seen some people will never see a million dollars in their lifetime. And I get it when they said, we say he made over one hundred million. You figure uncle Sam gonna take fifty percent of that. So that's fifty million. Let's just say, oh Joe, I throw twenty five million. I just throw twenty five You still got to have twenty five left. Even if even after your agent take his cut back, then they tell you what three four percent? I don't know five if they're paying for everything. Nah, And people are like, oh, kid, kids, don't hear the thing. Yes, my grandfathers just say. My grandfather told my brother and I we were young, he say, the worst kind of poor you can be is child poor. Don't let that go over y'all head people. That's an eighteen year expense. That's damn there. As long as you're more mortgage. Now, just imagine your mortgage you got one, cause they ain't the people. There ain't very many people that have seven mortgages. So you start having five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten kids, okay, and they're not by one. Guess what O Joe, that's eighteen years. I know. I don't done the man.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, I haven't done it too plenty times.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you know what that means. That's why, Shanny, you ain't with them to bake at your hell now by vacation, you was right there, That's that was my vacation right there,