Speaker 1: Thanks, Scott.
Speaker 2: Wait, I'm not ready yet.
Speaker 1: Too bad?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: Because you're on your phone? No, millennial, dude, I've put your phone down. Are you eating tidepods? Millennial?
Speaker 2: That's not the one I wanted to play. Where's the regular one?
Speaker 1: Because you're on tidepods because you're a millennial.
Speaker 2: Wait, what is tidepods? I mean, I know what they are, but who's eating tidepods?
Speaker 1: It's you because you're a millennial.
Speaker 2: Millennials eat tidepods.
Speaker 1: Yeah, haven't you seen the news? I read one article on a meme that someone shared on Facebook, and now I think it's the truth about all millennials.
Speaker 2: Millennial. I don't understand what's going on here. I'm just looking for the serial Killers theme and I can't find it, and you're yelling at me.
Speaker 1: Of course, blame it on everyone else. Can't take any responsibility for yourself because every time has to be everyone else's fault. This is serial Killers.
Speaker 2: You're messing me up today, dude.
Speaker 1: Back in my day, we used map quest.
Speaker 2: Look behind you, I waved. He's angrily staring.
Speaker 1: He's scary.
Speaker 2: He desperately wants to come in here.
Speaker 1: One day.
Speaker 2: I understand you can't eat the stuff. Yeah, talking about Garrett, he can't eat anything. Hey, welcome to Serial Killers. It's episode sixty one.
Speaker 1: Wow, shut up?
Speaker 2: Is it sixty one? Is it sixty one? Is today Friday? Yeah, welcome to Friday.
Speaker 1: But we're recording this.
Speaker 2: I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving yesterday? Oh god, yeah.
Speaker 1: We really are recording so far in advance.
Speaker 2: We had cereal at our table yesterday.
Speaker 1: Oh same, We had a turkey stuffed with cheerios.
Speaker 2: Yeah. We make cheerio stuffing in our house. It's delicious.
Speaker 1: And old Mom's crunchberry turkey.
Speaker 2: It was really really delicious. Well, welcome to episode sixty one. I am Scottie Bee your sense of Cereal. That's Andrew, just along for the ride. We're doing that now, what what we're calling you? The sen SA of Cereal? Well you said that that was cool?
Speaker 1: When what was that? Oh millennial and needs have notifications on can't miss anything.
Speaker 2: A couple ago you called me something and I said, sen Save Cereal is what we said early on?
Speaker 1: Oh well I canceled that. Yeah, Senn Save Cereals.
Speaker 2: That's cool. Well, here we are. It's Serial Killers the Cereal Podcast, where we talk about Cereal and let's do what do you want to do? First? Classic or new?
Speaker 1: Well, what would you like to do? I never ask you what you want to do.
Speaker 2: I'll do a new one.
Speaker 1: Great, let's do it, all right, let's break out.
Speaker 2: We've done this Cereal's brother. Okay, but this is like the brother that goes to the gym all the time, like yeah and works out. So there's a little dinky little brother over there. Yeah, and this is the big one, the older brother who's like a kick everyone's ass.
Speaker 1: Well you have a brother, which one are you?
Speaker 2: I'm the stronger one?
Speaker 1: Oh you are?
Speaker 2: I think so you could beat your brother. I'm pretty sure I could take him.
Speaker 1: Did you ever beat your brother up as a kid.
Speaker 2: No, he used to beat me up. Oh yeah, But then again, you said you could take me. I don't think so without a doubt. All rightside, how about that? No, Cooper says that it makes me angry, so cut it out.
Speaker 1: So catch me outside. How about it?
Speaker 2: New from post, improving on the original and in cookie form. This is the kind I would eat.
Speaker 1: My sister wants. Okay, so my sister is a new listener to this podcast. Hi Jackie and by the time work. By the time she hears this, she's gonna already know that we did this. But she's been asking about this one.
Speaker 2: How did you know what it is? Andrew?
Speaker 1: Because I look behind your back?
Speaker 2: Why do you peak?
Speaker 1: Because I want to know what it is?
Speaker 2: New from posts? It's oreo Oh's mega stuff.
Speaker 1: I have to take a picture, and how it's my sister one sec Okay.
Speaker 2: I read while you're taking a picture. It's not a dream. It's post mega stuff oreo Oh Cereal. It can't be real, but it is your favorite treat now in your cereal ball, chocolate crunchy Oh's with that oreo cookie taste you love and marshmallows come together in an unbelievable, delicious breakfast combination. There's nothing quite like it, even in your dreams. But it's not a dream.
Speaker 1: Is this a dream?
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, am I real? But okay, hold on, So this is oreo O Cereal with marshmallows. That's pretty much. I just thought there was more. I thought there was more oreo O's stuff.
Speaker 1: I really thought the circle would have been like sugarcoated.
Speaker 2: What it was it always was. I just thought it was like more of d white stuff. Ah yeah, same okay, Scottie shake.
Speaker 1: I love oreo os you do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wasn't such a big food with the boxes flimsy. You already lost points post.
Speaker 1: My sister wants to come in to do an episode one day.
Speaker 2: Well that.
Speaker 1: She can only come in if she brings Luna. Follow Luna on Instagram Luna Bella Graham. What that's Jackie's Instagram?
Speaker 2: Anyone know how to spell that?
Speaker 1: L U n A b E l l A g r A M. Yeah, you are so disruptive. You're a child. You are a child.
Speaker 2: Look. I put up a Twitter poll and people said they like the cereal ball sound who when once you put up a Twitter p I like cereal balls.
Speaker 1: You're the only person that voted No. You took a long time to answer. Also, can we go back to me fighting you? Why do you think you could take me?
Speaker 2: You put on a few lately and I just think that I could just knock you over and you can't get up.
Speaker 1: You're saying that to me when you're the one who's but on way Moore, No, I haven't.
Speaker 2: I've taken off. I went on the scale this morning. I was proud of myself and how much to a one here mm hmm detector determined that was a lie. Oreo Oh's Mega Stuff.
Speaker 1: I would go for your knees. You have weak knees.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't, Yes, you do, because my cardilage makes noise when I go up the steps.
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 2: It does taste like an Oreo cookie.
Speaker 1: I give it three bowls and boom.
Speaker 2: You have to let it shimmer in your mouth for a minute. You're also sick, so you can't taste anything.
Speaker 1: I could taste it.
Speaker 2: When you're sick, your taste budgs over.
Speaker 1: We have allergies, liar, Oh, do you know my body?
Speaker 2: I sure do.
Speaker 1: Andrew, you're weird like my body. Do you remember ed Nachole Smith? No, you don't remember when she did the trim spy ed you did, right? Yeah, she was the one who did the commercial like my body.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go four bules on it. I like it. I don't eat oreo cookies anymore, but I like the cereal oreo O's Mega Stuff four bowls.
Speaker 1: You do eat sweets?
Speaker 2: Thank your post never said I don't eat sweets. Let's move on the classic.
Speaker 1: I saw you eat the inside of a pie today.
Speaker 2: No, I just used the cherries from a cherry pie as jam on a biscuit, and then.
Speaker 1: You used apples. You took the apples out of it too. You're a liar. Just admit to yourself that you eat these things just because you don't eat the crust, which is probably the better part for you.
Speaker 2: No, dude, you know what Andrew eating the fruit? You know what it is.
Speaker 1: It's gelatinous sugar.
Speaker 2: Do you know what it is?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: It's the right thing to do. That's right, says Wilford Brimley.
Speaker 1: You're using someone with type two diabetes to support you. I think you're in the wrong. I'll have I'll see myself out of this episode, all right.
Speaker 2: That brings us to the that ties into the classic here.
Speaker 1: Great.
Speaker 2: This has been around since nineteen eighty eight or so. The we did the Sister Cereal a few episodes ago. It's a Quaker cereal. And as you know, or you don't know, because you probably weren't born in the late eighties, Wilfrid Brimley started. He was the pitchman for Quaker Oats.
Speaker 1: Like I tell you, literally every episode nicety ninety one.
Speaker 2: Okay, but there were also commercials in what are You texting me.
Speaker 1: For my SESTERI put her in the group chat.
Speaker 2: He did it into the nineties two and I found this one. He sounds very angry. He used to do just a hot oatmeal and then he did one.
Speaker 1: Continue what are you doing? I have to blow my nose.
Speaker 2: Don't do it on the microphone. It's disgusting.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 2: That's the equivalent of like you sitting at the dinner table and blowing your nose at the table, and it's disgusting.
Speaker 1: I didn't blow my nose directly into the mic. So anyway, cut it out and post.
Speaker 2: They know they came. I like post. They're good cereals. So I found this commercial of Wilford pitching hot oatmeal. It's like Quaker oatmeal extra and he's just put on the TV.
Speaker 1: Oh you missed it was an oats commercial.
Speaker 2: He sounds very angry and forceful.
Speaker 3: Listen new Quaker extra instant oatmeal one. Know what's extra about it? Extra vitamins. You get extra vitamin A, extra B, six C E.
Speaker 2: Extra iron.
Speaker 3: You get all the nutrition of oatmeal plus the whole day's all this stuff.
Speaker 2: What do it taste like?
Speaker 3: Tastes like good hot Quaker oatmeal. Oh, one more extra, your choice of fruit, new Quaker extra. It's the right thing to do and a new way to do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's forceful, angry.
Speaker 1: I feel like he's running for president in that ass.
Speaker 2: And he always looks sad because the mustache went down. Yeah, even when he smiled, he was frowning. Yeah he's still alive.
Speaker 1: That's great.
Speaker 2: Eighty five.
Speaker 1: Well you should write him a message.
Speaker 2: Gras Wilford. Where was that? Oh yeah, that's right, the.
Speaker 1: Classic bo Can you imagine if we could like interview him.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'd love it.
Speaker 1: That'd be great.
Speaker 2: I'd love it. I'd wheel him up here in a second wheel him. Yeah, I'm sure he's in a wheelchair.
Speaker 1: What why?
Speaker 2: He's old with diabetes, So.
Speaker 1: That doesn't mean that you okay, what nothing? Just what's the cereal? Scot it's Quaker cool? Yeah, it's Quaker oatmeal squares brown sugar. Oh oh yeah we did cinnamon. Yeah, this is brown sugar cool. Look, that's your dad right there, it is. When's he coming in soon? Okay, Jack, you'll come in before he does.
Speaker 2: Maybe your dad can drive one of those beautiful new cars from sand Zone Autumnall.
Speaker 1: Love sand Zone automall for the best deals in the try said area sand Zone Autobile.
Speaker 2: By least it's up in January, I may take a trip. You gotta go, all right, this bag is sealed very tight. What I just really want to know why you think that you'd win in a fight. I don't know. I just think I can kick your ass. No I do.
Speaker 1: It's like not even close. Like I would hit you and you'd go down, but you're.
Speaker 2: Kind of shaped like a pair. I just think you'd fall over like one of those.
Speaker 1: No, no, those shaped like a pair. Do you know what that means? That means I'm stable, unlike you, who's not stable anywhere.
Speaker 2: You're very unstable.
Speaker 1: I would kick you and then you'd go down and you'd be like dick.
Speaker 2: Ouch.
Speaker 1: I'm in so much pain.
Speaker 2: I think it brokes out, big shop right, one percent milk, Quaker oatmeal, squares, brown sugar.
Speaker 1: You're changing the topic because you know i'd win.
Speaker 2: Let the milk get in the holes there a little bit. Here we go. I don't taste any brown s.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: There's bland, nothing, no clever.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give us three bowls.
Speaker 2: You're rating very fast. I don't like it. You don't give it a chance. You need it to go through your taste buds.
Speaker 1: But I'm tasting it. It's waker brown sugar oats. Can't really say much more squares yeah, ohmeal squares.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I give it a bowl on a spoon.
Speaker 1: Oh that's rude.
Speaker 2: That's like it.
Speaker 1: It's not that bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the right thing to do. Shut up.
Speaker 1: I'm using Walter Brimley to like Walter whatever. Walford, Wilford, Wilford, Wilford. That's such like an old name.
Speaker 2: The guy's eighty five.
Speaker 1: No, I'm saying like Wilford is definitely naming like the Roaring twenties that they would use.
Speaker 2: Hey, put Wilford on the phone. What did he wear those things around his leg with a strap down? What was what was that thing? You know what, like the like the old bartenders, they had like a strap.
Speaker 1: No, are you talking about trousers.
Speaker 2: I don't know those are pants, But there was like a leather thing like with a strap that went down. Maybe maybe that was on their arm.
Speaker 1: I don't know, only time about the things that you would like cook onto your pants.
Speaker 2: Suspenders No, no, no, I'm not I know what suspenders are. People still wear those. It was like an old timey leather thing. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't think he did.
Speaker 2: Okay, I want to see him in a bathing suit from the thirties.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you could find that. Woolford is such an old name. What other names are really old? What's your parents' names?
Speaker 2: Richard?
Speaker 1: I mean, that's that's pretty that's still there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean, no one's naming their kid Richard now. It's like no one's naming their kids Scott or Andrew. I don't know if I wonder if those names will like have a resurgence and like come full circle.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, it's weird. My mom's name, Donna. Her name is making a comeback now. Donna is like a big comeback.
Speaker 2: Because Rhythmsindage had that song in the early nineties. Hey Donna, why you want to do me like that?
Speaker 1: Yep, that's exactly why she was born in the sixties. But yes, she was named based off of the Rhythm Syndicate song.
Speaker 2: I think there was a Donna song in the sixties too, Oh Donna Richie Vallens. Yeah, yeah, that's why she was born. Before the plane crash.
Speaker 1: What okay, serial killers crazy.
Speaker 2: Ask your mom about Richie Vallence on the plane crash. All right, she'll know that's why she's donea trust me.
Speaker 1: Ask your grandma. Oh my god, thanks Scott. Well, I all ask her from beyond seeing as she passed away.
Speaker 2: I got nothing. I'm sorry, I totally forgot Sorry anyway, I don't even know what to say. Let's just let's just move on to the next one. It's a bonus bag because we're going to try to get some redemption from Bare Naked. I checked this one out and there's no rosemary in this. I just I kind of much just end this. We just didn't end it. Do we need to do this on Grandpa? Ask your grandpa? Okay, I gotta go. All right, well, maybe this will make things better. It's Bare Naked Granolla, peanut butter, roasted peanut butter, peanuts, honey, and sea salt from the Bare Naked Granola Company. There's no weird spices in this one, so maybe we'll be okay. Whole grain oats, honey, peanut butter, peanuts, expeller press, sunflower oil, brown rice cane sugar, oat brand peanut flour, and sea salt. So it sounds like all good things.
Speaker 1: Yeah it should be.
Speaker 2: I forgot. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I know, I know you did.
Speaker 2: The smell is actually really nice, but I'm just trying to get past it. I'm sorry. Be just just move on. I'm sorry, Donna and Jackie and the entire family.
Speaker 1: I'm getting the chills.
Speaker 2: Here go, buddy, what is she talking to you from beyond? That's it all right, bear naked peanut butter granola. Here we go.
Speaker 1: Uh uh no, uh uh uh uh?
Speaker 2: What dry?
Speaker 1: It's too much peanut butter.
Speaker 2: It's very buttery.
Speaker 1: I don't like I don't like it.
Speaker 2: I don't think it deserves like a choke up. I'm eating it.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm. That good a bowl?
Speaker 2: No? No, I like this way better than the catchrew cocao one. That one had rosemary like. It was a bowl in a spoon.
Speaker 1: The peanut butter taste is so much that you can't even enjoy the cereal.
Speaker 2: This should have been a peanut butter explosion. Yeah, too much peanut butter on my tongue is aalt throw some marshmallows in from the Oreo cereal. I just want to go.
Speaker 1: Digging for the market, dude.
Speaker 2: That's it. Fluff for a Nutter Cereal. I just made it.
Speaker 1: Wow, you're a genius, truly, Oh my god, an innovator of our times.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I'm not even kidding. Hold on, stop eating, stop, Oh my god, take some Take three or four marshmallows out of there. Okay, seriously, it's.
Speaker 3: Gonna be.
Speaker 2: Why are you choking, I'm choking on something. Throw them in fix that, Throw them in this. Yes, the granola. Now now it takes spoon. Ready, go fluff for a Nutter Cereal? Yeah, no, no, whatever, I thought. I had a great idea. Maybe it needs to be in a different peanut butter cereal. Maybe it needs to be in the Nutter butter one or those is not good cam crunch peanut butter one, No peanut butter cap'n crunch with these marshmallows and okay, yeah, oh wait a minute, I just want to guess everything that I believe in. Yep, we don't mix. But I invented something, So that's okay. That was an invention, not a creation.
Speaker 1: What you really just make it up as you go along.
Speaker 2: Three balls I like it, and three balls without the marshmallows, I like it bare naked. Go it's not fair.
Speaker 1: It's not good. It's way too peanut buttery. It literally feels like how much peanut butter would you like? And the person just said, yes, there's no reason for that much peanut butter. It's gross.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's gross. It's a little bit overpowering, but it's okay, way too overpowerballs.
Speaker 1: Not good.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to episode sixty one of Serial Killers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot, a lot a.
Speaker 2: Lot of episodes. Sponsors no nothing, lol? Okay, Well, please follow us on social media on all platforms. Is that there are platforms or are they? Yeah? Social media sites?
Speaker 1: What platforms?
Speaker 2: So we'll set over Serial Killers PC that's serial with a C.
Speaker 1: Like and subscribe us on any place that you're listening to a podcast. We really appreciate that, like Stitcher or Google Podcasts, or like anywhere that you're listening to this Apple podcast. Go leave us a review on iHeartRadio. We love reading the reviews. The reviews help us. And if you subscribe on any of those podcast platforms, the new episodes just hit your phone right away. You don't even need to look for anything.
Speaker 2: We got another review title, love It Cereal is the Greatest food ever and I love this podcast. Never stop. Thank you MDH two two four.
Speaker 1: We'll be thanking you from our deathbeds in two years when the sugar kills us.
Speaker 2: No sugar will kill us, we'll just have to have insulin shots, which I won't be able to do. I could not give myself a shot, is ken.
Speaker 1: I'll laugh at you can.
Speaker 2: We think BJ she is a great listener of ours, and her and her husband started this company. They make the crunch Cup. It's this incredible like cup that you put dry cereal in and then the milk stays in the center until you're ready. So it's like an on the go cereal cup.
Speaker 1: Genius.
Speaker 2: It's the coolest thing ever. So thank you BJ very much. Crunch Cup. Go check out the crunch Cup. Thank you paying us, but you know they sent us to so we'll talk about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And Mike Korea, if you are listening, well, thank you engine or Mike for giving us serial killer spoons.
Speaker 2: It's so funny, like people go on Amazon and they see serial killer spoons, like, so we get like ten serial killer spoons a week. But it's cool because they make great sound. See and we're off the air, all right, thanks for listening, have a great day, enjoy your weekend. We'll catch you on Monday. And until then, say crunch, Andrew, crink crunch, she's still dead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: Really