Speaker 1: Hey, rain Drops. Yes, so I finally got merch. That's right. You can buy your Allegedly and my Boys mugs, T shirts, rain Drops, hoodies and T shirts all on Carlos Kingshop dot com.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: Get your hoodies, your T shirts, and your mugs all on Carlos Kingshop dot com. Welcome to Reality with the King. It's me Carlos kings the King of Reality TV and one of the most sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years of production experience. Twice a week on Reality with the King, we'll sit down with my friends across the entertainment industry, recap our favorite reality shows, and revisit unforgettable moments that we are still talking and tweeting about.
Speaker 2: Hey, rain Drops.
Speaker 1: Of today's episodes of reality O, Honey.
Speaker 2: What in the Bad Girls Club is going on here? Baby?
Speaker 1: The Zeus Batties of Jersey, Honey, Natalie None needs to be refereeing this episode of the Real Housewives of New Jersey. We have so much dive into, or should I say Jen has so much to dive into, honey, because miss Think got pulled up Honey drown with liqua talk about a drink. What is up with Jersey and drowning? Like you have Margaret push Danielle's man in the pool, you have Margaret poor drink on top of Danielle.
Speaker 2: You had Teresa.
Speaker 1: Push a glass of liquor and wine at my Sabella cheese, Honey, I'm spaghetti and bread in Margaret's direction.
Speaker 2: Jersey has a problem.
Speaker 1: With liquor and water and just pouring the gasoline, honey. But we'll get into that a second. But first I want to thank all of the rain drops and the tree huggers who attended my live podcast with Teresa Judas last week in New York City. It was a sold out show of two hundred people. Jennifer Aiden showed up, Louie was there. It was a great time. I am going to drop the episode next week. Yes, it was fantastic. We got so much tea, okay, so much insight, and I must say it was so much love in the room. And thank you to all of my rain drops and tree huggers who paid for a meet and.
Speaker 2: Greet to meet me.
Speaker 1: I love seeing each and every one of you, and I hope the experience was just as fantastic for you.
Speaker 2: All that it was for me. I mean, I had the best time.
Speaker 1: And shout out to one of the doms, honey, the grand Doms of the rain Drops. Okay, a beautiful sixty seven year old woman who walked in looking so gorgeous, and I asked her, what's your name? And she goes rain Drop, honey, and she's like, I bet you to think a sixty seven year old white woman, what's your demographic? And I said, oh, honey, reality with the King of the rain Drops, we embrace it all. So thank you, beautiful, thank you so much for attending, and to each and every one of you guys, Seriously, I have so much fun.
Speaker 2: It was. It was a great show. Speaking of great shows, honey, this.
Speaker 1: Episode of The Real House boxIt New Jersey was everything.
Speaker 2: It was good. It was good.
Speaker 1: It was like a throwback to like what we love about Jersey. Let's be clear, we don't watch Jersey to see people playing nice all the time, right, think about Jersey. Jersey is a mixture between Atlanta Housewives, BANDA, Pump Rules, Bad Girls Club, UFC. Where is Dana White when you need him? It's giving Hawk Hogan, It's giving Wwe is giving Jake Paul wanting to go on a spree of fighting people who aren't even like real boxers. It was listen, this is why we watch Jersey, and I'm here for it.
Speaker 2: I'm here for it.
Speaker 1: As you guys can see, I'm super excited to recap this episode because it was so juicy and delicious and baby I was green with envy. Speaking of envy, Melissa Gorga opened up her store. Shout out to Melissa Ronde. Applause, Sierra c.
Speaker 2: The sound effects. Now I know I give Melissa shit for envy.
Speaker 1: It's all fun shade, and I hope Melissa knows that although someone said to me listen raindrops, someone said to me recently, Melissa doesn't think you like her, and she is wondering why you constantly talk about her on your podcast. So, Melissa, if you're listening, because I know you are, I don't dislike you. I promise you.
Speaker 2: I don't. I call you m Low.
Speaker 1: You are Jennifer Lowpaz reincarnated on reality television. I think you are a beautiful woman and we have fun. I don't want you to think for one second that me being silly and funny and whimsical is talking shit about you.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm having fun. I have fun with everybody. I had Margaret on my podcast. I mean, I love all the girls. So Melissa, I love you. I'm loving Envy.
Speaker 2: You know. I see we have clothes on the hangar. The clothes look very nice.
Speaker 1: By the way, we have patrons, you know, people walking in, you know, perusing the store. I'm seeing transactions being made. So look, Melissa, congratulations, happy birthday. We are very proud of you that Envy is no longer on the street corner. Having a clothing store with no clothes.
Speaker 2: How dreadful.
Speaker 1: So we are happy, very happy to know that being persistent and making your dreams come true, it's working out for you.
Speaker 2: I listen.
Speaker 1: I am all for anyone having the power to go after their dreams. And Melissa Lopez, you have succeeded in that arena and the store looks gorgeous. So if you guys live in the Tri state area, please go visit Envy. It's in New Jersey. It's near the town she lives called Franklin Lakes.
Speaker 2: See, Melissa, I forgive you a free plug. I love all the girls.
Speaker 1: Now listen, I am team Teresa. That's never gonna change ever. Teresa is like a sister to me. Now, I know you may not know what it's like to be a sister in law to Teresa, but that's not the here. No there, Melissa, Let's keep on the positive. Teresa is like a sister to me, but it doesn't mean I can't give you props where props are due. So Melissa Lopez, I am gonna hop on the six, I am going to eat my free deo Lais, and I am going to visit your store. So when you see me walking to Envy with my camera and microphone, hey, I'm just being honest. Just know I'm there for a key. Key we can have a sit down interview.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: I'm all for Melissa getting some press. So for all the Melissa stands out there, please let her know I'm all for Melissa come in the podcast to promote her business. I am here for everybody. I am team Teresa. That's my sister, and I will always ride for Teresa.
Speaker 2: Paul's know that that's my girl.
Speaker 1: Okay, but all jokes aside. Congratulations Lissa.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So the episode starts with that, and Melissa's talking to Danielle about Teresa having a gear. We have sent over to Joe's party to give to Joe, and as we saw, Joe ripped it up through the fire. Temper tantrum stand in the corner because this is kindergarten, because that's the behavior that was giving last week. And Teresa admitted that it was Louis who thought it would be a nice gesture. So I want to I want to pause there for a second as I sent my Liquid IV. Hey, liquid IV, I want to pause there for a second. With all the drinks out there, you want hydration that works. Liquid IV delivers extraordinary hydration with advanced science thanks to LIV hydroscience and optimize ratio of electrolytes, vitamins and nutrients. One stick of Liquid IV delivers superior hydration to water alone with three times the electrolytes of the leading sport or to drink plus eight vitamins and nutrients. The cool thing about this hydration is is for your endurance, mental clarity, and overall well being. I pour the packid in. It's very simple. You can mix it with your favorite glass of water. Anything, child, whether it's akalne steel, whatever you own. Honey, it works, it works.
Speaker 2: It works.
Speaker 1: Now turn your ordinary water into Extraordinary Hydration with liquid IV. Get twenty percent off your first order of liquid IV when you go to liquidiv dot com and use the code king King at checkout. That's twenty percent off your first order when you shop Better Hydration Today using promo code king King at liquidiv dot com. Now it seems to me like Louie is trying to get this show on the right track. The top of the premiere of the season, we saw that he initiated a conversation that he wanted to have with Jane I mean John Fuda Okay, Sorry, I get my pronouns confused, So we're so we saw that Louie was initiating a conversation that he wanted to have with John Fuda okay, and John was like, no, I don't.
Speaker 2: Want to do it. No no, no, no, no no, no no no.
Speaker 1: So we saw that Louie at least was making an effort that he really wants to be able to either come to an agreement. Let by gods, be bygones, let me right my wrongs, Let you guys right your wrongs, because in every situation, not one person is one hundred percent wiki clean right. Anytime there's turmoil, we all play a part in it, whether it's one percent or ninety nine percent. Okay, everyone plays a role in the demise of a friendship or relationship, So we all should look at ourselves and say, Okay, what did I do to contribute to that? I'm a firm believer in that, what did I do to contribute to the demise of this relationship? And I feel like Louie is really trying to do that this season. But what's crazy to me is because they left the seven hundred club meeting at Margaret's house where they all were trying to dig up stuff on Louie when they were trying to come in with the game plan. Okay, you know, they had a meeting after being go to really discuss how they can take down Louie and Teresa.
Speaker 2: Okay, because we all thought that.
Speaker 1: It was going to be someone's last season, whether that was Teresa's or Melissa's.
Speaker 2: So Melissa and.
Speaker 1: Margaret gather the troops, okay, and decided to have a meeting of the minds to go after Louis and Teresa. So we know that, Okay, that's obvious to Louie's credit, And y'all can tell me if I'm wrong or being biased, that's fine. I call things like I see it okay. Based on what I'm watching this season, Louise seems to be the only person trying to reconcile with the group. So the fact that Louis suggested to Teresa, like, yo, I know you don't want to have a relationship with your brother, and I get it, but I think it will be nice to give him a gift.
Speaker 2: You don't have to give it to him.
Speaker 1: Let Dolores make that, you know, let at least decide whether or not he will receive it. And unfortunately, Joe did not receive it, because, in my opinion, Joe will do anything to make great television. Joe will do anything to make a moment. And without Teresa, we know that Joe's light is dimming, and we know that the lights at Envy are going to dim if they don't continue being.
Speaker 2: On this show.
Speaker 1: This show is a huge money maker for everybody, for the entire cast, right, so everybody wants to make sure they come back next season so that they're able to have money to provide for their lifestyle, right because you know, look, I think when it comes to who really doesn't need the money. It looks like Jennifer Aiden is like child. This is like play money because her husband is like loaded. Okay, so Alwa's play money for Aiden. So to Louie's credit, he really is trying to say, like, listen, let's at least try to move forward, and let's see what that moving forward looks like.
Speaker 2: And I can appreciate that. So look, tell me what y'all think. Hit me up on Spotify, Q and A.
Speaker 1: And let me know, do y'all think Louis has the best intentions to make things right by fostering this olive branch, whether it's to John Feuda at the top of the season and most recently convincing Teresa to at least give her brother a gift.
Speaker 2: Let me know.
Speaker 1: Okay, So moving on, So they're talking about this, right, and then the subject turns into Margaret and then Dolores, who looks gorgeous.
Speaker 2: By the way, you know, Dolores is a human bull. She ride.
Speaker 1: Defense, which is shocking to me. And the reason why it's shocking to me is because for the longest time, I never understood it, because I'm like, you've known Teresa the longest and I'm not saying you have to agree with everything Teresa does. I believe in true friendships you should be able to say, like, hey, I disagree with you on this one, but I agree with you on that one. But it seems like Delores is afraid to have an opinion. And then it hit me in this scene, Margaret has some shit on Dolores, and when Margaret wasn't Seene in this episode and she told Rachel about the text messages she has from Dolores, Margaret one thing about me. Baby, I'm gonna keep it real. You are no one's and baby. The fact that you keep text messages in an effort to blackmail people and expose them shows the character that you have, and that's not cute. There's nothing cute about weaponizing someone's vulnerability and trust and then to.
Speaker 2: Use that as a way of bullying them.
Speaker 1: Whatever the Lorus said about Teresa, because I'm gonna say it right now, Teresa, Delorus was talking cash money shit about you, and Margaret has the receipts. I believe the Laurus talked about Teresa, and I believe that Dolorus was talking shit about Louis. I believe that Delorus was talking about the relationship and she did all to Margaret. This is and I'm gonna say this. All of us have been guilty of trusting somebody enough to text them things that we did. But baby, Margaret, at them pigtails, bitch, those are not honey. There's two things you are not supposed to trust in life. Okay, you don't trust the devil and you don't trust Margaret's two pigtails.
Speaker 2: Bitch.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you never trust a woman who has two pigtails that is separated by a band aid and a rubber band. I'm just telling you who. I hate to interrupt, but stay tuned for more. This is reality with the King, and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show. Margaret is dangling over Dolores his head all of the text messages she has of her talking about Teresa, and she is threatening Dolores. Keep talking and I will expose you. Margaret has some shit on Dolores, and Dolores is scared. And now it all makes sense. Now it all makes sense. Dolores is never going to go against Margaret because she doesn't want the text messages to get out. Because my belief is this, Delores cares about her image. And the moment these text messages get released, okay, it's over. Over for the perception that we've had of Dolores.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: And if Margaret ever exposes these text messages, I think it's so damaging to Teresa and Louis of what Delores said that Teresa.
Speaker 2: Will never ever forgive the Lauries.
Speaker 1: And that's the reason why Dolores refuses to go up against Margaret. And that's why Jackie gol Schneider wants to do it. Not only does Jackie want to do it because she wants to remain on the show, Baby, Okay, she also wants to do it because she knows the great links.
Speaker 2: That Margaret will make.
Speaker 1: Margaret from when I'm watching Margaret, Baby, you dangerous and the worst that would be god Burke and ghost.
Speaker 2: You in danger girl? Well no, actually we're in danger.
Speaker 1: Like Margaret, I'm trying to like listen, I always try to find the good in people, and Margaret was on my podcast. I was a Margaret podcast. We had a great time. But Margaret, you can't be holding text messages and threatening to expose them. You already expose the stuff that Jackie said, Like, that's that Listen. I think that is so fucked up. I think it's so fucked up to purposefully revealed text messages of people that you was once friends with and just because you had a falling out means you're gonna expose everything they said about other people. That's a dangerous fucking game. Who are you, Jessica Chastain? Are you playing the role that she played in one of my favorite movies?
Speaker 2: What in the Molly's game is going on? Here?
Speaker 1: Is this Margaret's game? Are you playing the role of Molly like this is a game to you?
Speaker 2: These are people?
Speaker 1: Realize, Margaret, you can't be playing around with people's real life. Now.
Speaker 2: I know what y'all thinking.
Speaker 1: Where Carlos allegedly Louis have people investigated?
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: I've said this once and I'll say it again because y'all have selective memory when it comes to me staying.
Speaker 2: Up for what is right.
Speaker 1: I've always said, if Louis had people investigated, that was wrong. I've always said that. I've always said, if Louis contacted Margaret's son, that was wrong. One thing about me I keep it real, and my friendship with Teresa allows me to be able to keep it real with her too, because Teresa has real people in her life.
Speaker 2: She does, and I'm one of them.
Speaker 1: Teresa does not like yes people around her. I don't know what y'all think, but I'm telling you I know her. I tell Teresa the truth all of the time, and we have never had a falling out.
Speaker 2: Ever. She appreciates the truth.
Speaker 1: So Margaret's Molly's game is just too much for me. Honey, it's too much. Okay, the other thing that is too much. Let's get right into it, honey. So Teresa throws a party, a tulom theme party, which is very gorgeous, very beautiful, and honey, that shit hit the fan.
Speaker 2: So Jennifer ate it.
Speaker 1: Who by the way, has never looked better. So next week, when I dropped them my Lie Teresa Interview, Jennifer Aiden has something to say, So make sure y'all stay tuned for that. That's next Tuesday. By the way, Okay, anyways, by the way, I like Danielle.
Speaker 2: I think she's great television. Listen.
Speaker 1: I think she's She sometimes does the most, but again, if you're a housewife that's new, you should do the most because you should make sure that you have something that people can talk about. So I like Danielle, I really do. Okay, So, honey, Danielle and Jennifer Aiden. Now I will go on record by saying this, Jennifer Aiden, in my opinion, is top twenty of one of the best housewives of all time. I said it, do I need to repeat it. Jennifer Aiden is top twenty of one of the best housewives of all time because she gets it. She's beautiful, wealthy husband, beautiful kids, big house, small ways. Jesus No, she looks good. She looks good, and she like stands up for herself. She breathes the girls. She gives the girls clustered and fluster. She's like Kenya more in that'sens, you know, like she's she's in your face and she's feisty. So Danielle and Jennifer are at a high top table and Teresa is there too, and baby, they start talking. Now instead of me recapping this because it's so complicated, I'm going to play y'all a clip between Jennifer Aiden and Danielle.
Speaker 2: To be a model from her hair extensions on her website for her toself right and none of us are getting paid.
Speaker 1: Right, Like I was turned off?
Speaker 3: That he wanted to make money on somebody that I would think you considered a friend.
Speaker 1: You in pas.
Speaker 2: It did.
Speaker 3: That's what you are.
Speaker 2: You are, so that's what you are.
Speaker 3: I am stunned that she's trying to switch such an innocent conversation between her and I against me. Marissa's my hairdresser. She also does Dolores's hair as well. Marissa I have come out with a new hairline, so we were gonna go do this photo shoot for her, and I knew she had asked Jen to do the photo shoot. The phone call had nothing to do with getting paid. Being Jen's friends, I wanted to tell her just an FYI, this is.
Speaker 2: What you're gonna be doing.
Speaker 3: Your hair girls might be offended by this. You're gonna be promoting someone else's line, because I know my hair girls would be offended. And she says to.
Speaker 2: Me, oh my god, I had no idea.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't want to do this.
Speaker 2: You're a great friend. Thank you, baby for.
Speaker 3: Telling me, and now you're twisting it to make me feel like I'm the worst friend. I did not tell my girl, you need.
Speaker 1: All of this is about It's about hair. It's all about hair. That's the crazy thing about it. It's all it was all about hair. Okay, That's why I have to have you guys listen to it, because I'm gonna have time to recap two women getting into it over hair and hairdressers and deals being made.
Speaker 2: Is so petty.
Speaker 1: But again, that's why we love housewives, because we love the pettybs.
Speaker 2: God, this is my thing.
Speaker 1: Just beef for Danielle is not making a whole lot of sense to me. I just got the sense that something else is going on. This is my opinion. I feel like something happened between Jen and Danielle off camera or on camera that was either edited out or it's too complicated to show or break the fourth wall. The way Danielle twisted her face as if she was starring and twisted to with Glen Powell, you fuckd I mean the voice got deep, like she was a part of an exorcist. Her voice got deep. I'm like, what is happening right now? All of this is over some fucking hair. The issue is confusing, and that's the reason why Teresa bitch, That's why Teresa was looking at them.
Speaker 2: Like what is this?
Speaker 1: Because Teresa's like this as a season one og I'm all about a good fight, and I know how to do my job. But at least when I fight, the shit makes sense. This doesn't make sense to me when it comes.
Speaker 2: To Danielle and Jen.
Speaker 1: And again I'm saying this because if you watch it closely, you would have thought Jennifer says something to Danielle that ca ruined her.
Speaker 2: Career, life or business.
Speaker 1: And I don't think this hairshit is that is the smoking gun. It's just very I don't know, it's very weird to me. Okay, so so girls boys and they so then you know, listen, Jen ain't scared of no by d b B. Now, Jen, we were all taught in school to keep your hands to yourself.
Speaker 2: Now, I watched this nineteen times.
Speaker 1: I had to add you were engaged nineteen Yes, I watched this.
Speaker 2: Clip nineteen times.
Speaker 1: Okay, and Jennifer Aden did push Danielle first, she did, she did, and baby, like a gangsta boo from Patterson, Danielle boomeranged smacked her.
Speaker 2: Was that a glass or plastic? Like?
Speaker 1: They don't have to be plastic to see any blood the way dange Yell smacked Jin and broke that plastic, it had to be plastic, right. It wasn't It couldn't be glass because there was no blood. Honey, Danielle is not the one to fuck with Jen.
Speaker 2: You met your match, bitch.
Speaker 1: I mean, I I am all the way gagged. I don't know Danielle had it in her baby, because baby Jen knocked and Danielle bucked.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm gonna say.
Speaker 1: And I love Jen, but baby Teresa clocked in and was like, I got try to work.
Speaker 2: I did my job here, I'm over it.
Speaker 1: It's it's very, very very interesting to see how things escalated so quickly, and then for Danielle to run him in the crib, telling Jen's poor husband like, your wife's a bitch, you sleeping with the devil blah.
Speaker 2: And he's looking like, I'm just trying to enjoy my dinner and play poker. What the fuck is going on here? And Jen kept her cool, and they asked Jen, like, well, what happened? Did you push her? Here?
Speaker 1: Go?
Speaker 2: Jen? I don't know. It happened so fast. I don't know what I did, Jen, girl, Jen, I love you, but baby, you know damn or what you did? Bitch? No, it was I mean, I'm just I'm all the way gagged.
Speaker 1: Teresa is all the way gagged because the reason is like, good, it's about Tom. What are y'all clocked in? Teresa's like, I'm over trying to save this show. Y'all have to like help me with this. It's it was Listen, I just don't understand why this beef escalated to all of that. And I feel like when it comes to Gin, Jen knows how to provoke, Okay, And because Jen put hands first, you know, listen, if we're gonna talk about what's.
Speaker 2: Right is right and wrong is wrong, you gotta.
Speaker 1: Keep your hands to yourself, okay. Because baby, the way Danielle smack gent upside the head, I mean, I'm gonna need for Jen's husband to go to the surgeon table and make sure my girls hit is okay, because baby, that is a concussion.
Speaker 2: That is a ct that is.
Speaker 1: I mean yikes, like double yikes, double double double yikes. So who's sada, You're on Jin or Danielle. Now I'm gonna say this, I'm on both sides because I enjoyed it.
Speaker 2: I enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: I thought, listen, at the end of the day, Listen, we don't watch these shows to be like oh.
Speaker 2: The moral Police.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Honey, it's Jersey. You know I was thoroughly entertained. That's all I'm gonna say. This was a great episode. I'm so shady. This was a great AMPASO.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: It was a good episode. Listen, it's Jersey. It's what I'm here for.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: Before I go, though, we got to talk about Jackie and Teresa friendship.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna end with this.
Speaker 1: Teresa and Jackie, in my opinion, are playing chess. Teresa has now understood, huh, I need more players on my team, and Jackie is like, huh, what is going to make me more relevant on the show.
Speaker 2: This is my opinion.
Speaker 1: I believe that Teresa and Jackie are using each other. I think Teresa needs players on her team and Jackie needs screen time. Okay, Jackie knows that I'm not gonna have more screen time playing around with Molly's game, and those players in Margaret's game is Margaret and Melissa, and I think she realized, huh. In order for me to possibly become a housewife again or to have more staying power on the show, I need to do the complete opposite of what's expected of me. So Jackie took herself out the game and decided to go on team Teresa because she knows that Teresa ain't going nowhere, and she knows that it's.
Speaker 2: Such a good shock to the audience.
Speaker 1: And Teresa's like, huh, I need to pay back Margaret for all of the dirty stuff she did to me and my husband. So I'm going to allow Jackie to come into my world so that we collectively can take down Margaret.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you how this works.
Speaker 1: I believe their friendship is a friendship of convenience. They're both playing a game. Like I said, it ain't Molly's game that Margaret is playing, Honey, Teresa and Jackie are playing the long game, and mark my words, rain Drops, it's going to work.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to Reality with the King.
Speaker 1: New episodes drop on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Share, comment, follow, and subscribe to Reality with the King Wherever you get your podcast, visit Reality Withtheking dot com and be sure to follow me at the Carlos King Underscore on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and yes, baby, my YouTube channel where you could get all of my visuals, baby my expressions yet and don't forget tweet me your thoughts and hot takes about this episode using the hashtag reality with the King. Reality with the King is a production of Kingdom Reign Entertainment. It is produced by Sierra Spragley Rix An executive produced by me Carlos King, King the Ring Entertainment Baby