Speaker 1: Phonelan Elvis Duran's phone tap. All right, here we go. One of our listeners is an unbelievable actress. Wait till you hear her on this phone tap. The letter came in from Felicia. Felicia said, Dear Elvis Duran, here's the deal. When my mom goes out shopping, she tends to accidentally leave things in the carriage and walk out of the store without paying.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: She used to only do this at the supermarket, but now she accidentally does it at the toy store in the drug store too. Please keep in mind, and it's not like we don't have enough money to buy these things. Mom does this because she doesn't like paying for things. She recently swiped sunburned spray because it was new and she wanted to try it without paying the eight dollars.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: So here's my idea. Why don't we call her up and tell her that you know what she's doing and maybe we can scare some sense into her. This comes to us from Felicia. Felicia is going to rat out her mother live on a phone tap. All right, Dave Brody's going to be calling the mom as the manager of the drug store that saw her stealing, and then Felicia's going to join in later on the call. Let's listen it.
Speaker 3: Hello, Laurie, it's not please speaking, Laurie. This is Dave over.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: You're a relatively frequent customer of ours, are you not?
Speaker 2: Yes? I am?
Speaker 3: Is there anything anything you want to tell me there, Laurie?
Speaker 2: No, No, I don't understand what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Anything involving your baby carriage.
Speaker 2: That you might want to mention my baby carriage.
Speaker 3: You have a notice, Laurie that we have security cameras all over the store.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: I think you know what I'm talking about, Laura.
Speaker 2: I have no idea what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Lauria.
Speaker 3: You have a tendency to take the old five finger discount when you shop in our store. I know the scams.
Speaker 2: Well, I won't be shopping there now that you're harassed me over the phone here, you just lost the customer that does pay everything.
Speaker 3: You don't steal nail polace from us Nope, okay, And you didn't steal suthe the cane from US.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: And you don't steal baby products.
Speaker 2: No, I don't.
Speaker 3: I've got six can store I have.
Speaker 2: You. You better take a look at me paying for it. If you got my name and you got my information, then take a look at me paying for it. I know.
Speaker 3: She sounds pretty convinced that she doesn't steal. All right, let's call her back and you talk to him. Okay, all right, hold on, here we go.
Speaker 2: Hello mom. Yeah, what's up. I'm gonna stay here.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna go home to get anything to eat.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll talk to you later. Wait what, mom? I'm freaking out? Why what happened?
Speaker 1: Some day?
Speaker 2: I called the house the other day. I told him that you take stuff, that I take stuff. Because he's like, I had her own camera. He's like, I'm gonna call him. I'm gonna come to the house. Well, I'm just called before. What are you talking about? You know?
Speaker 3: He called me yesterday night, and I'm freaking out now because.
Speaker 2: What talk tonight? I told him that you do things. You told them that I take things.
Speaker 3: Because Mommy said he had your on camera.
Speaker 2: And you say, yeah, my mom takes things. He's like, I know what she takes.
Speaker 3: And then I'm like, I don't know what you're talking on I camera.
Speaker 2: Oh that's nice. You're ratting me out. Okay, that's nice. So when they come to the house to arrest me, you could thank yourself for telling them what I took. Okay, thank you very much. Because he called me and he told he was bull all over the phone with me and I had to hang up. He's gonna come with the police and arrest me. Feeling nail polished that I wasn't unaware of until I left the store, right, I didn't know I had. I knew I put it on my carriage and forgot about it when I left the store. It was in the carriage. How much this leive you? What are you talking about? Leave me alone? Mom?
Speaker 1: Than you?
Speaker 3: So I'll call it back. Hello.
Speaker 1: Why are you hanging up on me?
Speaker 2: Because you were driving me crazy? Sell And if you don't leave me alone right now, I'm gonna push you right against the wall. I don't want to hear it no more. Okay, no, please, you hop it right now. And you're pissing me off. Okay. So you want to talk to a neighbor come home. I gave him myself.
Speaker 1: I'm listening.
Speaker 2: Oh this is just lovely. Okay, you don't come home and say to me. Don't talk to me over the phone. Good mind.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, Lourie.
Speaker 2: Don't I don't know what's what you guys want. If I did something, I did it on accident. I don't know what you want.
Speaker 3: Listen. I just spoke to Kenny, my assistant manager. Your daughter says that you steal all the time. That's what she told Kenny.
Speaker 2: Oh she did say that, that's correct. I don't know about that.
Speaker 3: Don't get an attitude with me.
Speaker 2: You're cooling and harassing me. If there's anything further you have to do, go right and do it. What else do you want? Let me just say it right here. Tell me what you want, okay, because I don't have time for this conversation.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: This is going a little too far and it's getting very aggravating.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I stay on the tape. You're pretty cute.
Speaker 2: What do you want from me?
Speaker 3: What do you say? You come down here and I tell you you're part of your phone tap?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I love your mom. I'm going to kick your ask miss Duran phone tab.
Speaker 1: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants. The Elvis Duran phone tab were only on Elvis Duran in the morning show,