Speaker 1: With Chasey our boy Little Tony, check me out on the Bootleg CAV podcast.
Speaker 2: Hey, before we start the episode, we're gonna remind everybody, man, we got one of the biggest radio shows in the country, syndicated in almost one hundred cities all over. Shout out to iHeartRadio. All right, some of the latest cities that we've been able to add. Man, We want to give a shout out to ninety three point nine the Beat in Honolulu. That's right, Hawaii, We over there going crazy. I also want to give a shout out Hot ninety eight three and Tucson. Shout out to Tucson going crazy. Also want to give a shout out to Wild ninety four one in Tampa going crazy. We just got Richmond. We also just got the good folks in Bakersfield at Hot one O four to seven. So we're going crazy on the radio with my partner James Andre Jefferson Junior for the Bootleg keV Show. So make sure you tune in and you can listen anywhere on that iHeart Radio app. That's right, let's get into the interview Bootleg CAV podcast. We got a special guest in here, little Tony what's up?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: I noticed on your Spotify you had to put the official after your name. Is there a plethora of other little Tony's on Spotify? So you had to designate like, Yo, no, there's.
Speaker 1: This is no hell no? If it is, I ain't, I ain't. No.
Speaker 2: Let me help you with the mic. There you go, You're good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. If now it ain't, it ain't too many littn as. It just I want a nigga to know I'm official.
Speaker 2: You hear the official one that's technically an artist name. So this is a little Tony Official, Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 1: Really, Keto, I'm trying to get. I'm trying to say, and ain't key to what key I'm getting? I'm changing all my ship on all platforms. The key?
Speaker 2: Is that serious?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Breaking news?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Real soon?
Speaker 2: Wasn't there a key from Atlanta already?
Speaker 1: If it is, he ain't.
Speaker 2: Down cloud o G you don't remember key?
Speaker 1: She ain't key?
Speaker 2: You need to change your rap name?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Okay? Why? Okay? First of all, your name is actually Tony, right, so.
Speaker 1: Now she look right, I'm a little Tony because that's my parts. You feel what I'm saying? Your dad is big to my dad bit Tony. You know what I'm saying. So, when I was a kid, as I'm going around, people calling me little Tony.
Speaker 2: Just because you're the kid, you're with them all the time.
Speaker 1: Exactly, and then I start rapping. When I'm young, I'm still the kid. So my identity at the time is I'm a little Tony. You feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But your actual name isn't Tony.
Speaker 1: My real names kai you know what I'm saying. But I'm a little Tony, you see what I'm saying. So, but I'm grown now. You feel what I'm saying. CEO and boss now growing up. So I don't want to be known as key just me. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I respect that. Yeah, you can't be a little Tony forever. It's almost like, you know, at what point in time is juvenile not juvenile anymore? And he's grown man.
Speaker 1: You know it's perfonal preference.
Speaker 2: Of course, there's a lot of littles. It's not really original, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah I thought the same thing, but.
Speaker 2: I mean it worked for you. You're here, so that name popped for you, man, But.
Speaker 1: It's more so about ye who are with you feel what I'm saying I feel you about.
Speaker 2: Who you would your dad? Is your dad still around?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Most?
Speaker 2: I don't know, if you know, you gotta ask. He may be passed away. I don't know, But would he feel some type of way if you like changing the.
Speaker 1: Name mm hmm anything. He won't be saying.
Speaker 2: He's like, you know, it's my fucking name. I want to back.
Speaker 1: I didn't name you that ship he proud. He proud of me, you know, wanted to be like him, but he must a liked. And now it's time to grow up?
Speaker 2: Right? How do you twenty twenty? Oh you can't even buy alcohol in it most places.
Speaker 1: You're a child, yeah, but not child mentally.
Speaker 2: My son is nineteen. You are a child. I'm an old man as old as me. It doesn't matter how mentally ahead you are. You're a kid. So it's nice to be say. Yeah, no, you're young for sure. What so you said you've been rapping since you were like like, how like how old were you when you started?
Speaker 1: I'd say fifteen? But I always been liking music.
Speaker 2: Though, right, So what was like? Uh the inspiration?
Speaker 1: Was it?
Speaker 2: Like you were just listening to music writing? Like what made you want to get into making music.
Speaker 1: My father made music and he used to always play his music when he'll drop me off at school. Oh so he was a rapper and he wanted no rapper cause he couldn't drop the music cause he would fighting cases and he you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So, but he was just he had music that he made.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he had music that he made and it was actually hard. So it inspired me. Right, So I'm saying, you know him with diamonds, you know, fast cards and a lot of money, you know, big houses, all type of stuff. So I'm like, I'm looking up to him, and I seen he not lying in his rock. So I wanted to rap like him. And then I finally got the chance to sit down learn how to do it when there and then when I did it, I liked it, So I do. I wanted to keep pipping the keyshit like I wanted to represent the key. You know what I'm saying, my last name. You feel what I'm saying. So that's why I say key.
Speaker 2: Like, So, your dad was getting money, but not necessarily from hip hop. He was doing rappers more of like a hobby.
Speaker 1: No, he ain't even he never dropped.
Speaker 2: I'm saying as a hobby. Then yeah, it was a hobby for.
Speaker 1: H Yeah, he did do any for fun, like yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and this is in Atlanta, So like, was your pops around any other artists in Atlanta at the time, Like usually guys like that like have some homies that are kind of on.
Speaker 1: It's something like that. Yeah, something like that.
Speaker 2: Something like that. So are you you know coming up in Atlanta? I feel like it used to be where you had to kind of pop off through the strip club circuit. But I feel like with the internet now that's kind of gone away. Like it's helpful, right if you catch one it, but it's not necessarily required.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you like care about getting your music played to like Magic City these days? Is that like a thing you give a fuck about?
Speaker 1: Because me partially that's not the music I make, right, But I still be seeing them play it though, Right, But it kind of like I don't I just be popping it.
Speaker 2: Are you old enough to get into Magic City?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I mean I've always been able to.
Speaker 2: He's like, I'm Tony, I get wherever the fuck I want to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like, yeah, it's just not no conceded ship. But they gonna they're gonna mess with me if I go. But I just I'm not a club type nigga.
Speaker 2: You know, smart guy, like you said, going to the club is not very productive.
Speaker 1: It doesn't get me. It's not it's not it doesn't line where I'm trying to be a nick.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, if you're if you're getting paid, that's one thing. But if you're just going to go, you're putting yourself in like harm's way for nothing exact and then you're gonna spend money.
Speaker 1: Exactly exactly, So it's pointless to me. And then you know, I don't really one of the.
Speaker 2: Most ridiculous things people can do is go to the strip club because then you get as an artist, you become like kind of peer pressured and throwing your money. Like imagine if you just wanted to go and eat at Blue Flame or Magic City and you just went to get food, they would talk shit about you. They'd be like, man, little Tony came in. He didn't even throw no money, he just got wings back. Bitch, what if I'm hungry dog? You know what I'm saying, Like I.
Speaker 1: Mean, I don't give a forward gain, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But you know how it is, Like yeah, and then you end up throwing three thousand dollars just on like fuck out of here. You know what I'm saying, Like you could.
Speaker 1: It's just it just don't align with what I got going on. Like I said, I'm pushing generational success. I'm trying to learn paperwork and certain stuff that nigga don't be knowing about. You feel what I'm saying, right, So I'm trying to I'm trying to expand basically.
Speaker 2: What sounds like. You kind of came from a background where your dad was pretty successful, right, so you were able to kind of pribably see a lot of you know what it was, us.
Speaker 1: And downs and everything. Yeah. So and then on top of that, I will bless the ugh to also get signed before all at eighteen, So I was rich before I was eighteen. Well, as soon as I turned eighteen, I signed, you, feel what I'm saying. Right before I even became twenty one, twenty one on R you already got money in your pocket exactly. So I've always just been trying to outdo myself.
Speaker 2: What were the things you did with your first bag when you signed? Because a lot of a lot of eighteen year olds would probably you know.
Speaker 1: The same shit everybody do. Fuck it up. I ain't gonna lie. I got. I gave my dad on home the thousand, gave my grandma thirty thousand. Then I went and bought me a car. I cashed out my fault.
Speaker 2: You're gonna push your ket a little six to your face no more.
Speaker 1: I cashed out on a on a beat up ass. I think twenty eighteen nineteen diede charger, Like, shoot, it's not the charger, so stupid shit. Then I had I went about head of clothes. I think I went shopping, probably spent like fifteen thousand on clothes. I think I gave like five thousand to my little girl, like just like in a little trust and a little fun, you know what I'm saying. Then I gave like twenty five hundreds for like child sport or something like that. You know what I'm saying, Yeah, stuff like that. And then after that I just kept buying guns and stupid shit like that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So yeah it So did you blow through all all of your advance like pretty quickly? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, nigga, Like I I got signed in celtemble. I probably blew through that ship like January, God damn broke. But I would blessed though, Like I say, to have a good situation. I was in so I got the money bag and then my grandma put me on games. She ain't let me do that no more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean I guess you every I feel like everybody gotta go through that ship, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, at least.
Speaker 2: You got some clothes that you probably will never wear again. Is there like three years old?
Speaker 1: I mean I threw them bitches away. It ain't gonna lie nine times out ten after after I give it on the bros or I give it to a crackhead.
Speaker 2: As long I feel like, uh, I see you got the white tea on. I feel like that's you know, you just buy a pack of those.
Speaker 1: I stand on it. I could be over billion dollars them still, t.
Speaker 2: Do you wear air forces more than once?
Speaker 1: No? No, you can't. Really, you can't get three wears I give them away. You can't get three wears. I can. I can, except not low tos. I don't wear me only wear low tops more than once. I wear mid toss, though I doubt my mid toss.
Speaker 2: So low top air forces. They're getting thrown out or given away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or given away. But I doubt the mid toss. I wear them bitches toll they beat.
Speaker 2: So what if they're the Black forces? Do you even do you even mess with it? If I got Black forces, can you get you can get to two out of those.
Speaker 1: The old Hell yeah, the old forces that I got the old Black Force out wanting them bitches and today.
Speaker 2: Talk okay, but just the white ones. When you say until they talking till they're.
Speaker 1: To them bitches, open up, yeah yeah, yeah to the world and the glue come all of them, mof for right.
Speaker 2: So the white ones though, just wanted done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, white ones wanted done just because she like bitch ownly like a home dollars anyway.
Speaker 2: It that's fair. They went up. I think they're a buck twenty now yeah. Fuck, hey man, that used to be the price of Jordan's fucking Nike. Can suck my dick for real? What the fuck are we doing?
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 2: Used to be ninety dollars. Now there a one hundred and twenty dollars flation. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Everybody doing the same shit.
Speaker 2: It's a thirty percent increase, right, yeah, yeah, at least so you're from the West side.
Speaker 1: Of Atlanta, Yes, sir, Yes, sir. Uh.
Speaker 2: What was it like growing up there? Man?
Speaker 1: Man, same place? I say, it's the same way as any other ghetto. If you know what I'm saying. Niggas dying, nigga and raw stoking. You know what I'm saying, that stoking raw like that be the same old ship. It's really about just how you move you did you know what I'm saying? Right, It's like you sold what you read, You read what you sol, you feel what I'm saying. So as long as you stay out the way, and you know, you stay genuine, you'll be out. You'll be smooth, you'll be out the way, you'll be good. But if you're out here trying to be a gangster, you know you're gonna get We'll come to you.
Speaker 2: What were some of the other Atlanta artists you grew up listening to besides your pops.
Speaker 1: Obviously, Mmm, Gzy bank Roll, Fresh, Rest and Peace, Oh yeah, Restress and piece man outcast?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you was in your dad's car for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah you go outcast. Let me see who else? Mm hmm t I T I. Let's say it's a whole bunch of legends from the city man walk a flocker two.
Speaker 2: Chain, you're yeah, you're mentioning all but oh geez.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's all I can think off the top.
Speaker 2: Have you been able to link with Killer Mike yet?
Speaker 1: Out there?
Speaker 2: Killer Mike's the guy man. I feel like he's gonna be president one day, or at least the governor.
Speaker 1: Of it should say president.
Speaker 2: Hey, I think he could be the governor of Georgia one day for real. He has political aspirations, so oh, I know, so hell yeah that feels led like hell of strikes at Amazon. But Bernie Sanders and she's like Killer Mike is tapped in on the politics for sure.
Speaker 1: Shout with Bernie Sanders and I gotta do some research. I ain't heard about show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Killer Mike run the Jewels.
Speaker 1: I heard of his name, but one of her.
Speaker 2: Greatest rappers who've ever lived? Ever? Like one of the goats.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, if I was to listen to a song, would I go.
Speaker 2: Listen to Ronald Reagan by Killer Mike?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Break down some ship? Yeah, you know, Killer Mike he's got some he's I know I probably heard she got it on. You've heard her have you heard her run the Jewels. So that's his group with LP Atlanta Legend. We got barbershop. He got a barber shop in the Atlanta Falcons uh Arena and in the Hawks Arena. Yeah.
Speaker 1: You so you can get your haircut in the You get.
Speaker 2: The swag shop is the name of his barbershop.
Speaker 1: Get haircut when you go watch the Falcons, I mean the Hawks. I ain't know that. Yeah, I ain't know that. I'm from to see that. I ain't know that.
Speaker 2: You gotta go, man, swag shop is what it's called.
Speaker 1: Swag shop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's a really cool spot. Yeah. I feel like Boozy has become like a honorary Atlanta mentioned. Yeah, because he's front front row at all the Hawks.
Speaker 1: Games, Like Boozy from Bad Ruge.
Speaker 2: I know what I'm saying, But he's always that one from Yeah he's from Baton Rouge. Yeah yeah, so yeah, No, I know what I'm saying, but he's like the hawks number one fan. It seems like front row every game.
Speaker 1: Was shout you know, I don't know, I don't really pay attention to you know, what other folks be having going on with?
Speaker 2: So when is the fit? When's the name change happening. Do we have a date on it?
Speaker 1: No, man, but I do got a date for the deluxe on the deluxe album for eleven April eleven. If you didn't what I'm saying, it's Kyle Born Again with the twenty two tracks. Twenty two tracks everything everybody going. I'm pretty sure it's like four four three three to fourth features on them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you don't have features on the original, right, I got?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do, I got, Actually no, I don't. So who's on the deluxe Nino paid h and the nickname Rocket and my artist, PC of Man.
Speaker 2: Man, So you have a label sign an artist? Yeah, let's see you are you? Because at the end of the day, it's a big responsibility to sign somebody, right, kind of like semi responsible for their success. Yeah, it's a big responsibility.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Have you ran into any like headaches when it comes to doing the label thing yet?
Speaker 1: I mean only twenty so yeah, yeah, most definitely. I mean just like what you say, man, you want when you want good for a nigga, they don't want good for theirself. That be a be a discrepancy, you know, But when they have a good potential to kind of be frustrating. You feel what I'm saying because you'll see something in the nigga that they don't see themselves. Yeah, you feel what I'm saying, or you'll want it for them want it. Where my problem has or issues I've run into, is seeing the potential in the nigga, helping them out, but helping them out before they realize their potentially. You doe know what I'm saying, right, So I'm giving them a platform before they understand how for they really they really understand how how big this this opportunity is. You know what I'm saying. They don't really understand how big opportunity be, so they get on and play with it. But that well, you know niggas that have to live and learn from shit like that.
Speaker 2: And then you can't you can't want it more than they want it, you know what i mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But that's where that'll be. That'd be why sometimes you'll see artists will come up and not really go for real because they don't be hungry. They don't want it for real, you know what I'm saying. And that's how you'll see some somebody try to bring up artists and they artists don't do what they do. Because the artists might have talent, but they might don't want it for real, or they might have an attitude, or it might be some shit going on in the background.
Speaker 2: It's like a very small part of Obviously, you gotta have some talent, right, you gotta make music the marketplace once they hear. But you also have to have like all of the other ship almost more because there's some shitty, shitty music that's cracking because the artists be grinding. Yeah, and like everything is subjective, you know, but no, for.
Speaker 1: Sure, talent is a quiet taste though. You know what I'm saying. Every everything subjective. So what I think is good or whatever? You know what I mean exactly that's fair.
Speaker 2: Damn. Yeah. So you said that your your your mission is like kind of more trying to like be on the entrepreneurial side. You figure out, you know, paperwork ship, are you investing in anything? What are you doing with what your uh, what's your extra income? Man?
Speaker 1: I can't put you on with that right now. I can't put niggas on. But get what do what I will say, I gotta I got a mentor you know what I'm saying, I gotta financial advis and a mentor, and I just been learning. I got my credit together if you haven't, all of your niggas out there and make sure y'all boy get you all credit together.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Yeah, you gotta have good credit, man.
Speaker 1: And really, what I do is I just be living on credit. I live. I live for free Cone spens paper. You feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So, so do you? You like have like an AMX, just run it up, pay off.
Speaker 1: The zero exactly so you know, I get rap chests, so I get I get rap chests, you know what I'm saying. So I might get paid X, Y and Z. I might have a credit card that has a balance of ten thousands. You feel what I'm saying. Okay, Well, I don't spend ten thousand in a month, right, I don't do nothing for real. I might buy a fit for a video, right, and I might shoot four videos in a month. You feel what I'm saying. One of my fits might be filteen on it. You know what I'm saying, That's not too much. Besides that I go out and eat and I pay for gas and I pay my bills. You feel what I'm saying. So Okay, I know how much I'm gonna spend this month. I get that times four on a rap check, So I save, I save, I pay the bills off, and then I just put the rest up so it should be profit every month. So I'm making fifty seventy thousand dollars profit every month, you feel, I'm saying, because all I'm doing it to live and off the credit that they give me. You feel, I'm saying, So your credit.
Speaker 2: Cause, yeah, and then you pay the zero every month. That's the thing. You gotta be disciplined because you don't pay the zero.
Speaker 1: Make sure y'all need to be disciplined. I get money, and what I'm saying is I get the money to pay my credit cause off, you use.
Speaker 2: Your credit card to live on, but you pay the zero every month, build your credit score, and then you get all the benefits to points. Then you you know, fuck, I just went on like a seven day vacation for free, exactly off of them points. You know what I mean. But the problem is most people get those credit cards and they live beyond their means, and then they end up racking up that debt because it's like twenty eight percent interest rate and then they be all fucked up. It's like, now, get you're getting this because you would rather use this than your debit card, because there's benefits off you use this. Plus, if you ever a debit.
Speaker 1: Card is a hard debit carse or shit.
Speaker 2: Well that's what I'm saying. If a debit card, like, if some fraud happens with their debit card, it's a lot harder to get your bread bag. If some fraud happens with your credit card, they'll just give you that your back, like right away, because it's not even your money, so it's not coming out of your account, I mean exactly. So, yeah, that's smart man, you got to figure it out. You're doing anything with Krypto.
Speaker 1: I don't know nothing bad. It too heavy yet, run away, runaway, I ain't trying to fuck Yeah, smart guys, that.
Speaker 2: Should be you think you got to figure it out.
Speaker 1: Then it was you're not doing sports betting. I don't be smart man. Good good, stay out of the sports betting too good. All that price picks, all that ship be fucked up.
Speaker 2: Dog.
Speaker 1: I was sticking to what I know you feel. I'm getting into real estate, smart. I want to build my own apartment complets.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 1: That's all I'm really looking forward to. Right, besides that, I want to build my own apartment complets and uh make sorry I build up on my artists. Besides that, I ain't really worry about too much.
Speaker 2: Right, would you? I don't know if you are you have or now? But would you do a song with your pops?
Speaker 1: Did that multiple times?
Speaker 2: Oh so you've already that's already out there. Yeah, yeah, you guys do a whole album that'd be kind of gray.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we already got that on the way.
Speaker 2: So there's a big Tony little Tony album. Yeah, that's how you retire the name at the end of the album. So oh yeah, have your dad do just some ill ship at the end, retire it. You're not You're not little Tony anymore. Son.
Speaker 1: He did. It's crazy to work. It's like he just he just a little boy at me on it. Millions of folks.
Speaker 2: First of all, as your father, he has the power to do such things.
Speaker 1: He could he do, But like look though, o G so real. He wouldn't do me like that, you know what I'm saying. He didn't know how he know, you don't do your son like that? In front of everybody. What you mean you want to change your name? You do that? You do that even tell.
Speaker 2: You're graduating like you're not little Tony anymore. You're You're a big dog son. It's time you take the run with it.
Speaker 1: Hey look no, hell no, we ain't gonna do that one.
Speaker 2: Who's your dream collap Like? Like, who's the artist you always wanted to work with that you haven't worked with yet?
Speaker 1: Lauryn Hill.
Speaker 2: Lauryn Hill would be sick.
Speaker 1: I want to work with Lauryn Hill. I want to work with I want to work without cast.
Speaker 2: I mean you could definitely get Andre to maybe play a flute somewhere.
Speaker 1: I want Andre thousand chip.
Speaker 2: Yeah, big boy, I think you get the big boy verse.
Speaker 1: I want doing with GZ too.
Speaker 2: Geez, that'd be nice. Shouder Have you met g Z yet?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm?
Speaker 2: Good guy? Yeah, good guy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, shout out shoutow.
Speaker 2: You gotta uh you know, Lauryn Hill's son is cracking right now. His name is y G. Marley. He's got He's on Who's Who's y G? Marley? Signed to death Jam? Yeah? Death Jam? Yeah, he's on death Jam. But yeah, shout to YG. Yeah, No, Lauryn Hill. I mean, you got you got some og taste, man, you got some old head tastess. I'd like to call it. Yeah, you know, usually I was like I would expect you to say, like, you know some some of the younger Atlanta guys.
Speaker 1: I grew up listening this ship my grandma playing.
Speaker 2: Do you did you enjoy the Playboy Cardi album?
Speaker 1: I ain't listen to it.
Speaker 2: It's interesting, very I actually fucked with it, and I'm not a big fan of his, but this this album has got some the productions insane. Some crazy motherfuckers produced the funk out of that album. I don't understand a lot was being said. You know what I'm saying, some little more noises than lyrics, but survive. You know, it's great workout music, but I fuck with it. Like I saw him rolland loud, it was like very it was very a lot of fire. You know. There was like a flying skinhead who ate ship. He saw the video He had this guy. He's got this guy on stage and he's like telling him the stage dive, and the dude runs and he jumps and he misses the crowd and just hits the fence. It's a bad look, but Nah, it's a good album. When is the DeLux coming out April eleventh? Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And you said it's twenty five songs, twenty two songs, not twenty two new songs.
Speaker 1: It's in two new songs.
Speaker 2: Wow? Yeah, I mean you got a high output man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, i'd been making and hat shit.
Speaker 2: How often are you? You must be recording a lot? Are you just recording any spare time you have here in the studio trying to work?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Well I got my own studio in my house, So whenever I feel like recording or I feel like saying something, I just sit down and say it.
Speaker 2: You record yourself?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I make my own beats.
Speaker 2: Oh that's dope. What are you making beats in?
Speaker 1: If you'l studio pretty loops?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Are you recording and tracking in free loops too?
Speaker 1: No? I record on Pro two.
Speaker 2: That's what's up. Yeah, what's your home studio set up? Like? What, Mike?
Speaker 1: You got Apollo or not Apollow? It's that it's Apollow, right Apollo? I think it's eighty seven or Slight.
Speaker 2: Oh it's probably their version of the U eighty.
Speaker 1: Seven Uady Steal. Yeah, you Aady Steal?
Speaker 2: So you got a U eighty seven and Apollo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the long one dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, there's only one U eighty seven.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 2: You got a good little Oh the interface.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I ain't talking about no interface. I'm talking about it. Mike.
Speaker 2: The mic is the U eighty seven and his his interface probably in apollow. Yeah. More artists need to learn how to do to do that ship because save you a lot of money. So you don't have to buy a studio time, you have to worry about paying an engineer. You just do it yourself.
Speaker 1: Oh, apollow interface. I'm tripping. I got the apollow interface too. I'm talking about what Mike, that is?
Speaker 2: Like you have annoyment U eighty seven Newman, I know I got Yeah, I'm talking about the Newman.
Speaker 1: I got a Newman, and then I got the Apollo Interfa, then I got I got a custom built PC.
Speaker 2: Oh dough.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You save a lot of money making your own beats too, and you get to run up that publishing a lot more. Yeah, because you already got published as a writer, but you get the producer side.
Speaker 1: Which is already overstood. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you make up beats for other artists or just for yourself?
Speaker 1: Now? Hell no, just me. The only other artist though, my artist Spinny Kenny Kenny Ceo JPC.
Speaker 2: Do you have two artists name Ken on the on the label.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, my fault hit new name Kenny Ceo. My fault hit new name Kenny Ceo.
Speaker 2: So Spinny Kenny and Kenny Ceo are the same person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, he did? Yeah, got it? Yeah, shout a fresh home. He's ceo, you know he ceo? Shit, you do? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So they get your beats anyone on the label, get your beats plus yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But if somebody wanted to purchase a beat from you, you would.
Speaker 1: Say twenty twenty it's a lot for a reason, or want a nigga to say, hell, I ain't paying that.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah. And then if they say yes, you're not tripping, You're like fucking.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, niggas, you got twenty thousand, take this. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Take two?
Speaker 1: I get one? You know, I mean ship you want to pack? I got you? Throw me on home.
Speaker 2: I love it. I love it man, all right. So April eleventh, the Deluxe is coming out? Yeah, and yeah, work, Where can people find you online?
Speaker 1: Little Tony Official on our platforms, screaming platforms, lit ton Official on all streaming platforms, and looks on the CEO on Instagram key to ceo in my back up.
Speaker 2: Name change coming soon.
Speaker 1: Real, soonly I wasn't gonna see that though.
Speaker 2: You're the way your labels, that's that's a headache for them.
Speaker 1: It probably will be.
Speaker 2: But that's why they get paid, right. Yeah, they're like, yo, I need you to switch all this ship over. Yeah, I mean they I've had to do that for an artist I was working with. We changed his name. Oh my god. I mean it's easy if you're on a major. You're on a major, so it'll be a lot easier. But I like, imagine doing that ship through fucking distro Kid. Jesus fucking Christ pain in the ass. But distro Kid, distro Kid is fucking annoying. Shout out to them. It's like jumping through fire to get anything done with those fucks. They don't have a phone number anyway. I'm just venting. April eleventh, go get the deluxe. Uh litt TONI, I appreciate you pulling up man, appreciate appreciate you. Let's go fire