Speaker 1: Welcome to This Is Important, a production of iHeart Radio, the show where we talk about what's obviously most critically crucially important today on This Is Important.
Speaker 2: At forty three years old, I'm still discovering my boh so people think that I'm a psychopath.
Speaker 3: I can guarantee that I could get Isaac.
Speaker 2: To fuck me. Let's go.
Speaker 4: Oklahoma.
Speaker 2: Okay, what's Oklahoma? Why?
Speaker 5: Oklahoma?
Speaker 3: I'm just reminiscing on Oklahoma when we went there.
Speaker 2: It was one of our best live shows.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of fun, nice dr Heartland.
Speaker 2: I don't remember it. I don't remember it. What rear You remember the hotel where they were like, welcome to the finest hotel in Oklahoma. Your room's not going to be ready for six hours because of COVID.
Speaker 5: We ate a lot of cheape.
Speaker 2: Really remember they were like, I don't remember that, you know, pandemic And we were like, it's been a year and a half or longer. Donkey, Yeah that sucks.
Speaker 5: That sucks. Poor Okay, Yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: The bar was cool.
Speaker 5: We got to eat some really good cheese.
Speaker 2: It was good.
Speaker 5: You know, I grew up in Oklahoma, I was there. I lived there for two years.
Speaker 4: You're in Oklahoma for half of a year to two and a half. I think I was in Oklahoma.
Speaker 2: Are you saying the year of the age? Yeah? What age? What age? Age? Yeah?
Speaker 5: What do you mean the year?
Speaker 2: Adam? Do this to explain.
Speaker 3: Year?
Speaker 4: He's shunting us the year half a year to two and a half.
Speaker 5: What does that even mean?
Speaker 3: I thought you lived there for half a year to two That's what I thought too. Yeah, you weren't wording it clearly, Okay, okay, and that's all. Fuck dude, don't shunt me with your your swinging door. God damn with your little penguin flipper my bee.
Speaker 2: Dude. Wait, so you were six months old to.
Speaker 5: To Yeah, it was six months to My dad was driving for free.
Speaker 4: To le.
Speaker 2: Chips. What a Where were you before Waterloo?
Speaker 4: Iowa?
Speaker 2: Where were you after Iowa?
Speaker 3: They always come back, don't they. I'll eventually get back.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you never lived.
Speaker 2: There's Waterloo sunsets, I tell you.
Speaker 4: And then but my parents said that they had to move because I came out in we gotta go right yard.
Speaker 5: And said that it looks like it's fixing the rain.
Speaker 4: Oh, and they were like, we can't, we can't have this accent this is that it's important.
Speaker 2: This is blood.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, I think I was. I was a little bit of a dunce at too, and I also indeed on on what what were the painkillers that everyone.
Speaker 2: Used to Oh?
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, this.
Speaker 2: Was the lues. This is a classic story, lodes, ludes.
Speaker 5: You told it live that, kayludes, kayludes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your mom saw an angel.
Speaker 4: I tell that live in Oklahoma because that would have been a great place to tell it.
Speaker 2: You did you did good?
Speaker 5: Okay, good, don't remember, don't remember, Adam.
Speaker 2: I love these this this string of events that happened to you that what where else could you be but where you are now? Having done ludes? Gotten hit by a cement truck? Uh heard? And what else? I think that's kind of yeah, that's kind of it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I fell out of a tree once, but that's not as cool. I fell out of a tree and broke my arm, but uh, that's not as cool as.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now you're just talking about stuff.
Speaker 4: Is doing ludes and ship Yeah, now that that's just a thing that happens to kids. But like getting hit by cement trucks and odeanon ludes.
Speaker 3: Dude, that's the way that's a young go hard saved by an angel, Right, yeah.
Speaker 4: That's what my mom says. Yeah, well, I'll quickly retell the story. It's been a while.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, come on, I mean your mama. It sounds like your mom was on the loop.
Speaker 5: I don't have to.
Speaker 2: You guys tell me.
Speaker 5: Should I tell the story or should I not tell the story?
Speaker 3: Okay, we're taking. Wind it up, We're taking and it's been a while.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, man, wind it up. Okay, all right.
Speaker 4: So my mom's friend and neighbor, she was having problems with her boyfriend. Okay, well act in interested both down or just like sipping on something. You're like picking your nose. You're off in the corner.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna what do you want to do? Tell me to finish. I don't need to. I don't need to tell the story, but you're not telling it for us.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, okay, fine, if you guys want a quick bathroom break, fine, I'll quickly tell the story here.
Speaker 2: So, okay, go to the I'm facetiming you from the bathroom or killing me, dude.
Speaker 4: No, this is so I was that my mom was having her friend was having problems with her boyfriend, and so she took us over to their apartment. We lived in an apartment complex, sat me down on the couch, was talking to the mom the other woman in the living room or in the kitchen. My mom looks over at me and I have that little naughty little boy face on, you know, they're like, ooh, doing something naughty. And she goes, what what you got there? And I came over and there was like a baggie full of ludes, but there was only like a few left, like and my mom goes, how many we're in here? And she was like, I think that was full of like like a full like inch thick all around the bottom. And so I had eaten like a solid like ten ludes, like it was like death. And then out of nowhere, looking down, a man with a white cowboy hat rings the doorbell. Obviously there to buy quailudes.
Speaker 2: And this apartment is on another level.
Speaker 4: Go ahead's popping, dude, and uh so my mom was like, quick, you have to take my son to the hospital.
Speaker 5: And this guy's like, uh, I guess so a little missy, you know.
Speaker 4: And then took us the wrong direction from the hospital and took us to a pharmacy when in bought epicac came out.
Speaker 5: I peeked all over his truck we got.
Speaker 4: When we got to the hospital, the doctor was like, he would have died if we would have drove straight to the hospital and.
Speaker 5: Needed to get this out of his system.
Speaker 2: Just another example of Adam de Vine cheating death.
Speaker 4: Say this man saved his life and then he was nowhere to be found.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if I was for sure on drugs, saved some kid's life, I'm on the I'm on the lamb for a couple of weeks. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Well he was nice enough to save the kid's life. I feel like a lot of people would have been like, no peace, this is too much for me and Mike roy load brain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if you're rocking a white cowboy.
Speaker 4: Hat, yeah you gotta stay. I want to show up.
Speaker 3: You got to show stand for something, for the kids, for something, right, you're into kids for sure? What saving kids? What saving kids?
Speaker 2: Okay? Yes, yeah, so that's that's the story. Uh that one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was a My mom's still as convinced that that it was a an angel that was, and my dad's like, for sure he's there to uh for sure, he's there to buy trucks.
Speaker 2: Honey, that was a drug den that it's important widely known. That's why we moved there. I was driving Fredo's. Uh.
Speaker 4: I don't know if Blake knows this. And Durors actually had seen this couch. It's the couch that I lived on for many years and moved out to California with. And then it made its way, uh all the way to Hamlin or not to haml In it made its way to Packard Street.
Speaker 3: Wow, dude, that's we should have checked it in between them.
Speaker 2: Wow. This dude's just casually saying Sonamar Now, wow, dude.
Speaker 4: And the reason we got that couch was because he felt so bad that that woman felt so bad that I almost died on the couch. She gave us the couch. How funny would it be if we found like, way way more drugs in the couch?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no doubt, Like that's what I'm thinking. Did we check the cushions? There might have been a stash. Maybe she was trying to hook you up.
Speaker 2: That would have been so sick. That's why Gripster ended up going crazy. This was a nice couch. This was a nice couch.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was a very nineteen seventies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it it was a used couch in a I mean maybe they had some money though, because they were dealing drugs. Usually people that deal drugs have like one nice piece of furniture, you know.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, usually like an armchair.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was before you could buy a like giant TV. So I feel like the flex in the early eighties was you get like a lot of glassware.
Speaker 2: Like, there's a lot of glassware.
Speaker 4: In your home.
Speaker 2: It's good to windows from the eighties. Oh yeah, dude, the fun was up with that.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: You moved to la and you see quite a bit of those.
Speaker 4: Chloe's into interior design just because she loves spending my money. It's cool, it's great, and evidently it's coming back. Those cubes cubes I think there's ugly, but you know what, do I know?
Speaker 2: Everything comes back around. This is what it is. It's somebody who's got a little confidence goes. It's actually pretty sick, and people with no confidence go didn't know that. All right, let's let's do it. I pay you great, and I'm cool. Now I'm part of the crew. Because I'm busy working, I don't have time. I need you to make me look cool. So when I have the Boss over for dinner and my wife's cooking the turkey, the house looks cool.
Speaker 4: People have the Boss over for dinner anymore? Not really right. I don't dig stuff.
Speaker 2: I don't think feel here's the zoom situation. It's all zoom. It ruined the dinner. Yeah you zoom in, that's cool.
Speaker 3: I have the missus cook up a nice, a nice hot meal for the Boss.
Speaker 2: I would be so fucked. Or doesn't cook ship, we would be so fucked. Yeah, and I also don't know how to cook it. You know you guys ever cook?
Speaker 4: Uh No, I mean I I I cook. I mean I grill food. I grill salmon and yeah of course.
Speaker 2: Of course. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I grilled salmon and chicken every week as a as a meal prep.
Speaker 2: That's why I maintain this. I'm a dude. This new jaw line.
Speaker 5: I got a lot of a lot. I was getting a lot of a.
Speaker 4: Lot of love from from people saying I love your new healthy lifestyle.
Speaker 2: Multiple people said that to.
Speaker 4: Me at the a E W wrestling event I went to the other night.
Speaker 3: Okay, I like I like this segue it. But to multiple people at the Pro Wrestling live event, your new healthy life style.
Speaker 2: A more than more than one person. These wrestlers were these just one one.
Speaker 4: Wrestler, one famous actor Paul Walter Hauser, and then just a dude in the stands.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah he was like he said, glow up.
Speaker 4: Paul said healthy lifestyle, and then the uh the other.
Speaker 2: Wrestler also said healthy lifestyle.
Speaker 4: Okay, because I think they I think they don't drink. I think that was code. I think I'm drunk now, yeah, I think that's code. Did not drink it, which was But if they would have said that, I would have been I hate it, right. I wish, I wish I could gargle and booze every night.
Speaker 2: But oh here I am. Well, hey, something tells me that this is all for the best. Yeah, you'd like to gargle booze at night. Yeah, maybe maybe this will work. Yeah, it's definitely better for me.
Speaker 3: But I mean, aside from the compliments on your healthy lifestyle, I would like to compliment your excellent form when giving a choke slam.
Speaker 2: Holy smokes. Yeah you got in the ring. Huh yeah at AEW revolution.
Speaker 4: Revolution I didn't know what an insane event. Those guys throw a real banger, dude. It feels just as insane, and in fact, I liked it more than the WWE events.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, this is not Monday Night We're all. This is a different this.
Speaker 4: Is eight yeah, different league. So it's like the w center WU in the early two thousands or the late nineties, when was WCW late nineties, right early nineties.
Speaker 3: It was the younger years, but it spanned through. Wasn't that WWF they were competing.
Speaker 2: Sting was in the nineties. You guys remember Sting? You remember in the nineties. Wtfuh? And are they just changing these names for tax purposes? What's happening?
Speaker 3: WWE is WWE because WWF is World Wildlife Federation, which they ended up swinging them way way later.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was something crazy. I was lame. W c W and a W are not related in any way.
Speaker 4: God, but it's but it's it's someone trying to go up against the book that is the w w wor.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 4: Gigantic, but it was cool. It was way more raw, dude. There was this cage match and there were people were bleeding all over the place.
Speaker 2: Real blood.
Speaker 4: I'm sitting ringside, blood back, blood, is back, dude.
Speaker 2: It was crazy. Ae W brings the blood. First they were.
Speaker 4: Pouring thumbtacks all over the ring, and then like from the very top of the cage, we're back flipping guys into the the thumbtacks insane and then you run back, you know, because we're allowed to go behind the curtain, right, So I'm back there and I'm like, oh, hey man, wow, it's like and those are real thumbtacks. He still was picking them out of himself.
Speaker 5: He's like, oh, yeah, one stuck in my heel.
Speaker 2: I can't get it out. That one.
Speaker 5: That one is painful.
Speaker 2: I will admit that one is painful.
Speaker 4: And you're like, Jesus Christ, dude, this is their maniacs.
Speaker 2: And do you like the blood at him? If it was no blood or blood, which way would you land?
Speaker 4: Okay, I will say that I didn't think I would have a thirst for it.
Speaker 2: A lust, but now I do. It was really, it was awesome. It was crazy. It was it was brutal.
Speaker 3: I saw like some well I watched it, but also like the clips of it, it was not men who got bloody. It was the women's match that was absolutely a blood bath.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was a bloodbath, yes, but then the men in the cage match also they did some also very they got bloody as well. They were also attacking each other with a uh screwdriver, yeah, which.
Speaker 2: I'm like, how do you fake that?
Speaker 4: And then I'm like, oh, it's rubber and then they stick it in the belt the turnbuckle and it just sticks into it like the wild and You're like, oh, uh. So it was crazy, it was and it was really fun. Everybody was really nice. It was the same the same guy that owns it. Tony Kahan was the guy whose box I was in for the Super Bowl and who we took out that night and partied with. And he's just like this totally nice guy who's our age, who owns owns the aw So it was fun, it was It was a blast.
Speaker 2: What did he do before this or what's his what's his story did he invent? Well he comes from like family money.
Speaker 4: His dad is one of the richest men in the world and he but he's also like a genius. He created this analytic company that sold for hundreds of millions of dollars and then from there brought Uh. It was like baseball. It was like moneyball.
Speaker 2: Stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So then he did stuff like that and then he was like, I think brought it to his dad and was like, hey, I did this. Now, may I uh, may I, you know, have my true dream come true of owning my wrestling federation.
Speaker 2: Can I get a key to the lock box of the family fortune?
Speaker 3: It's so cool that, like, yeah, the fact that like that's his gift to his son is just an entire wrestling federation that's so freaking sick.
Speaker 4: Du well, he I don't think he's I think Tony is the only one hands on. So it started off pretty small, and now it's like a multi billion dollar league or organization or whatever federation.
Speaker 2: And so now is this the move like start a league to battle the other league and kind of threaten the other league and then get bought out and walk away like the move or whatever the golf one that did it against the PGA. Right, you've got this, You've got football league that they're like, all right, let's let's do this. And then it's like, oh, there's too much money there, let's let's buy him out. I mean that's kind of with everything.
Speaker 5: Oh is that what happened? Is that what happened with the XFL. They got bought out.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no, But like that's no. I think they just tank. They push for that though. That's probably what they were trying to get. They're like, let's become such a problem that they have to buy us out, or we become a legit league on our own. I think it depends on the person.
Speaker 5: I think.
Speaker 4: I think Tony the con family has so much money that they I don't think a few billion dollars doesn't matter to them. I mean, of course, but it's like there, he's like one of the richest men in the world, so right, I don't think that it would. It's like if he if Tony enjoys running the company and this is what he wants his life work to be, then I think he'll just hang on to it.
Speaker 2: It's really interesting. I mean, the pay per view was awesome.
Speaker 4: I mean, you've met Tony. He's like a truly like a savant. He's a really interesting guy.
Speaker 2: Yes, he has a beautiful mind.
Speaker 5: He has a beautiful mind. Also loves workaholics. He was crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what makes you say that?
Speaker 3: He can recall like he loves workaholics, He can recall like every detail of every episode it's crazy.
Speaker 5: And he could do that with anything. He's just like one of those guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, memories are fucking cheating. Yeah, it's not fair.
Speaker 4: Isn't it crazy when when someone is able to I mean, he knew more about our show than I did. And I'm like, yeah, he was quoting it to me and I'm like uh huh yeah, and he's like, that's from the show episode whatever, and it's like I forgot like episode names. I'm like, what, that's from our show and he's like, yeah, the name of it. And I'm like, oh, yeah, yeah, I'm just saying.
Speaker 5: You have a tight butthole, dude, Like it's from your show.
Speaker 2: You're like my show show? That doesn't seem like it.
Speaker 4: Then Larry King would say, yeah, that's from Larry King. I know, Larry King Live interview, Larry what the hell?
Speaker 2: But yeah? So I showed up and they were like, hey, how physical are you? When to get Yeah, what was what was up with that part? They didn't hear about you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was like, my hips might explode if I'm have any physicality at all. And I was like, you know, I'm not a professional wrestler, and they were.
Speaker 2: Like no, katom.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just just exactly. They're like, wait, Catom, is it, get in now? They get in there and just grab him by the throat and don't worry. He can he can handle the rest. I'm like, that's so cool. That is like truly like one of the coolest things. You were in the ring.
Speaker 2: I mean, you're wearing an nWo hat right now, I am dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, freaking egg unrelated. I mean, this is just a lifestyle, but maybe it was subconscious. I'm just gassed on my boy.
Speaker 5: How was the pop? Was the crowd hyped or were they going wild?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I saw Leslie Jones was there going absolutely psychotic?
Speaker 2: Oh no show, she.
Speaker 4: Was losing her fucking mind. Yeah, dude, but that was after. That was after she came. She came a little late.
Speaker 2: Did she wrestle.
Speaker 4: No, She's just there to scream, just there to screen, to be a fan, and she likes she likes it apparently. Yeah, myself put some footage of her. She was like cheering her ass off. Dude. She was she was, And I was like, dude, Leslie, pace yourself, like, pace yourself. It's a long We're here for like another three hours, so long, dude.
Speaker 2: It's a long ass event.
Speaker 4: It's a long event. And she didn't and then never ran out of steam. I'm like, could you imagine Leslie Jones in high school?
Speaker 2: Like, imagine that like teachers quit, right? What do you mean? Sure?
Speaker 4: Like teacher like just if she has brings that same A E W energy into the classroom.
Speaker 2: Teachers, they tossed the chalk, the chalk. She she goes up there and she breaks down the protaga free theory. Come I told you to. I think we all know that A squared equals E minus b squared times four.
Speaker 3: God damn is it? What is the Pythagorean theorem? Can you pull it out? It is a square plus b square.
Speaker 4: Because for sure not how it's pronounced Pythagorean pythagaa bagareeam theorem.
Speaker 2: Yes, but that is not what darre said. I said, put tag adoogie. Yeah, I don't know what it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, I mean I can barely foil a math equation.
Speaker 2: I don't know the fact that you just foil fromnt outer interlast homie, let's go, I know the fact I'm saying that stuff. I don't remember any thing. Well, how do you help with homework? You don't fuck it, dude. My kids are all smart. It's all embarrassing for me. Yeah. Also, they teach math. I feel like we've covered this. They teach math differently now, right. The way you show your work is different than how we showed our work. That's cool.
Speaker 3: When your kids ask for help, you're like, ah no, they just they just teach it different.
Speaker 2: Now, man, I don't I don't know that. Yeah, oh okay, thanks, No, No, it's different. Your homework's way different. Now, it's different. Go talk to your mom. She might be able to figure out the new different.
Speaker 3: Dad.
Speaker 2: I need help.
Speaker 4: Oh ohio, oh, I need help.
Speaker 2: Toilet daddy.
Speaker 4: My parents would break it up like my dad handled all meth math questions and math questions.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got you, bro, I got you.
Speaker 2: What do you need to know? You're been there now right, I'll tell you what to stay away for. You're nine years old now.
Speaker 4: My dad hilariously would always say, uh, well, I never did heroin anytime. Maybe brought up about drugs and I'm like, so you did would do meth And he was like, well they didn't.
Speaker 2: Call it that then, never did hairwoo.
Speaker 4: He's like, I never did meth and I'm like, okay, but it's because because they called it and your mom's like, we got to leave Oklahoma.
Speaker 2: He's talking to his two year old, like, we gotta leave o globe. By the way, he's saying he never did heroin, which just tells me he did it, and was like, I gotta say I never did it. So my kid never does it because it was bad, you know, yeah, or I didn't do it. I didn't do it, never did it.
Speaker 5: No, I don't see that for him because you know, needles and ship.
Speaker 2: I don't know he likes is an upper upper guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, oh yeah, Dennis d I think I heard that, which was a highway.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. I heard that DARE. You know DARE is still a program.
Speaker 3: I heard they took weed off the DARE list, Like they don't teach you that weed is a bad drug anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that checks out legal most places, but they still got to talk about it as far as like operating heavy machinery and having long hair and stuff. M well, that's a lot that get that.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, yeah, but that's kind of that was like a major What the hell did they teach you about it?
Speaker 2: Because they talked about alcohol.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so now they don't. Yeah, I don't know. I wonder if they're like, really, uh just kind of like weed's cool?
Speaker 4: Now, this is just someone that someone said in passing to you and you didn't check into it at all, and they probably are teaching them.
Speaker 2: I read the news due to give you. I read the news.
Speaker 4: You read the news dot com?
Speaker 2: Dude, what are you talking about? Hey?
Speaker 5: Can you guys check my page on I was?
Speaker 4: I got fished and uh it was locked out of my ex account months ago, and uh.
Speaker 5: It has to just be a porno page now.
Speaker 2: Uh don't care. Hey, fingers crossed?
Speaker 5: Could you guys check for me?
Speaker 2: I can't. Also, was a fished months Let me ago just brace myself for dog fights? Really? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: Are they using it for nefarious purposes? I haven't noticed that.
Speaker 3: I feel like I would have noticed if you were posting a ton of Fornoh.
Speaker 2: But dude, right off the bat, right off the bat? I like this, Can you guys see this? That's what I'm posted? What is that? Castaway? This is the first thing? Read the thing above it though I can't read that durs Okay, it says I wish it's by somebody called Illuminati. Bot I wish you guys knew what this really meant? And it's the castaway X. What are you guys? What's everyone doing on X? So people think that I'm a psychopath. This isn't you. This is just the first thing that popped up on my feet. That's not you. Oh okay, oh okay, we'll get to you. But I'm just saying, that's how you're greeting. I open X, I never go on here. I open it and it just goes. I wish you guys knew what this really m M X. Go out and fuck what are you guys doing? Yeah?
Speaker 5: No, if you're on this crazy, you don't. You don't. Fuck you don't.
Speaker 2: It's it's it's just is like, go join Go join a fucking Ultimate Frisbee League or something.
Speaker 4: Go just get out, just go what says my last post was a TII program.
Speaker 5: You're not You're not hacked. You're not hacked.
Speaker 4: If you are, then well I was, and and then I'm locked out and I cannot get back in.
Speaker 2: And we've tried to the History of fud Rutgers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the last TII post is the History of fud Ruggers, which is a great episode that's a great.
Speaker 2: You posted twelve for twenty four four. Nice dude, whoa almost one? When did I even post? Wow? This is what is upgrade? Not gonna do it? Can't even get into it. Unbelievable. I just can't X. It's just wild. Gave it to you and it's unloving. Everybody in love. Okay, it does kind of blow my mind. Hi, Everyone's like, it's fucking back. It's so much better now. Who said that? I don't think most people are saying that. I mean all the bullshit YouTube videos I'm watching, whether there's where there, it's like, you know, free free speech people or whatever. They're like, you can fuck it's a wild wall West now, you can say whatever you want. I'm like, I know, but every time I open it up, I'm like, this is the biggest fucking waste of time in the history of waste of time. Fucking things suck.
Speaker 3: That's all people are trying to do nowadays. It's just waste their time. He's just trying to get through the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And shit, do you know nobody's playing Ultimate Frisbee anymore. We got to bring it back. We got to start a lead, bro.
Speaker 2: We have to. We have to.
Speaker 4: I can't walk, but yeah, let's start. Let's the first sport back?
Speaker 2: Is I just I just saw you choke slam a guy in the middle of the ring. You're doing all right? Yeah, I saw you choke slamb you did fucking jazz splits on a Today show or something like we'll.
Speaker 4: Talk about hey, and by the way, I'm I'm fucked since both of those things I've I mean, I did multiple rehabs today today?
Speaker 2: How many how many thumbs and where they go? No, it wasn't. It wasn't bodywork.
Speaker 5: I get that Friday, but yeah, electro therapy.
Speaker 4: No, it was a chiropractor who also does some like low low grade bodywork stuff, and he hooks me up to this like it's sort of like a.
Speaker 5: TENS unit, but it's what unit.
Speaker 2: Tens unit.
Speaker 4: It's where they put these patches on you. And a tens is like it makes your muscles twitch.
Speaker 2: The stem stem pads, step stem pads, stimulation. Those are wild.
Speaker 4: But then this, I think it's called NuGen X or something, not nugenics.
Speaker 2: That's stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm well aware of that flute Te Doug flute.
Speaker 2: There you go, I got or something.
Speaker 4: But anyways, So instead of like two hundred and fifty pulses a second, it's like twenty five thousand. So yeah, I'm fully I'm fully cranked up, and then I'm doing this functional patterns, which is a way to like help your posture.
Speaker 2: Did we do that in the writer's room? Where did I do this? We're like someone had one of those stempad things and we would just put it on and then we would just crank at the fuck up on people. Yeah, and you just go in.
Speaker 5: The Workholls writer's room.
Speaker 2: I feel like we had to have done it. Yeah, and it just like it fully seizes you.
Speaker 4: It's a missed opportunity if we didn't, I know, just like, oh we did it.
Speaker 2: You know what it was. It was on the swim seam in college. We would just go You'd be sitting there waiting for your event or whatever. And I remember my boy Torpy, he put him on his face and we just fucking cranked him up and he was like, eh, it's science. It just immediately goes blind. Yeah, it was a good time.
Speaker 4: The real question is right now is where is Isaac's List?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, my nation was a huge fan of the Isaac List and I feel like.
Speaker 2: And Isaac he says, he's going to be doing these lists.
Speaker 4: He's when I was excited that he was like finally stepping up and was going to do a thing to help us in our career.
Speaker 2: Oh no lists, he says.
Speaker 4: And now he's saying no lists, which getting disappointing.
Speaker 5: That's really sad, dude, Why why not? Isa Why no list?
Speaker 2: Can you get on? Can you talk a little bit, disp what's crazy is don't you know it's just fodder for us even if you have it and we think it's fucking stupid because it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, drop the list, dude, give us a list. What are some things that we need to talk about?
Speaker 2: Here is sad? Did we cover?
Speaker 3: We covered a e W Just come on, man, the cruise, the cruise, Well, apparently we're going to do a crew.
Speaker 2: I like how you picked the one thing we don't know anything about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we don't know about We haven't Yeah, we haven't locked in any talent quite yet.
Speaker 2: No day, no day. We are starting the book. We're starting to book it.
Speaker 3: I know cruiship is We're getting ready, get ready because it's gonna be fun.
Speaker 4: And I think we're gonna go from Fort Lauderdale to the Bahamas or something like that, or maybe Miami.
Speaker 5: We have no information, but there.
Speaker 4: Is going to be a cruise we get Cisco, which admittedly it's gonna be so fucking fun.
Speaker 3: If we can get Cisco, we should get this. That would be a blast.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm looking forward to it, even though we have no information, I am getting excited.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel the motor revin a little bit. Can you imagine rev? Don't rev too hard? Literally, you know, a year away or nine.
Speaker 4: Months away something. Yeah, yeah, we got to put it. You're out, You're out. Thanks, Okay, what's the next on the list?
Speaker 2: What a great list so far? Damn it, damn it. I don't like there's got to be more. You know what.
Speaker 3: He didn't prepare the list and that's why, and this is how his brain cruise.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, cruise my son's water Polo.
Speaker 2: Blake wanted to nap with Blake wanted to take a nap with me? What the This is an absolutely terrible idea at this point, what are you? What is he talking about? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Why did you want to take a nap with Isaac?
Speaker 3: I think this was in between pitching the show. We he didn't want to go home to Orange County and my house was nearby, so he came over and I wanted to take a nap. So he's claiming that I was trying to what what are you insinuating that I was trying to.
Speaker 2: Well, he's saying you wanted to take a nap with him at the end, and you know what, I'm coming around on this list. The list is getting stronger. I didn't want to take can nap with him? Why not? Because she's what? You know?
Speaker 3: How when we get out on the road, and then Blake gets really sexually charged against Isaac, Like towards Isaac, he gets all charged.
Speaker 2: No against He's finally like, it's just us, Well, we're here to getting people.
Speaker 4: Well, remember he keeps he would get drunk and then like whisper to Isaac about how closeted he is and maybe like you're so closet, dude, You're you're so closet.
Speaker 5: I know you are.
Speaker 2: He keeps saying, I dare you to come out.
Speaker 5: With me, and it kind of got like weirdly sexual.
Speaker 4: It was like, I think Blake's trying to fuck Isaac a little bit, yeah, a lot of bit, Yeah, a.
Speaker 2: Lot of bit. So now this nap thing makes a lot I look at.
Speaker 3: If I want, I wouldn't have to try, all right, I would just do it, all right, a lot of bit I.
Speaker 2: Really wanted to look it.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you guys right now, if I really wanted to fuck Isaac, I would get him to do it. Trust me, Oh, consensually. Trust you, by the way, never say that and then say trust me afterwards. Trust is gone. You just told me you were gonna make somebody fuck you. Yeah, I'm just saying.
Speaker 4: I think I know exactly we're gonna make Isaac fuck you.
Speaker 2: Maybe said I'm gonna get him to do it. Either way, he's gonna fuck you. Is that what you're saying, Because that's how I took it. I don't like you, guys. Tell me to show my tests. Adam doesn't matter. Trust him.
Speaker 3: I guarantee I can. I can guarantee that I could get Isaac to fuck me.
Speaker 4: Right, So, okay, so he's gonna be the one fucking you in this scenario.
Speaker 3: That's the bite, Yes, and I guarantee I can get that to happen.
Speaker 2: Trust me, Please trust me on this guarantee.
Speaker 3: If I wanted to set my sights to Isaac, fucking me, I could make it happen, Okay, trust me, all right, on very good authority that I could have that happen.
Speaker 2: You know the authority.
Speaker 5: What is the very good authority?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What is?
Speaker 4: He and Isaac kissed in Oklahoma?
Speaker 2: I went, I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it happens. It happens when the COVID times. Brother, when you're waiting for your room for over three hours, you got to kill some times, some way practice kissing.
Speaker 2: But it's true.
Speaker 4: And yet, and yet Dursey and I found different ways. We found other ways. Yeah, really we would just win and grab launch or you know. Oh man, I was I was full. That was already full full of some paper shot of football. I don't know what we did?
Speaker 2: What we do? I was full?
Speaker 5: Dude, do we kiss? I was not about to eat more right.
Speaker 2: Trying to think what we did? Did we kill? I don't think we did?
Speaker 4: The Gemstones premiere? That's hey, Isaac, this this is coming in handy all right, there you go, Isaac. That's a little better than Blake wanted to nap with me. This is better.
Speaker 2: I don't know, is it? I don't know?
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, Gemstone's premiere. Thank you for coming.
Speaker 5: Yes, that was a blast.
Speaker 4: Durs made a big point about not showing up. He made a big point of it.
Speaker 2: Well, you know how I feel about Danny.
Speaker 4: He made up this whole story about being sick and having a cough and YadA YadA, and how we're pitching a show together.
Speaker 2: Super disappointed. I wanted to not go and party that night because we were pitching the next day. I didn't want to lose my voice being like Adam, you're the best saying all those things that it might have I might have said, you know, under duress, of course, of course. And it's always fun to get ready and walk a carpet, you know, step and repeat, I love, I love you know, hands in pockets, hands out of pockets, legs far apart.
Speaker 4: This wasn't a step and repeat, a full fledged carpet, dude. They really spent well, they spent an amount of money. I was gonna say they spared no expense. But there was an spense.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, it was expansive. It's pretty damn sure. It wasn't that expansive event. No, I was bummed because now I got away with the rest of the fucking proletariat to see it.
Speaker 4: Well, it came out right, it came out Sunday. Yeah, yeah, first episode is already out.
Speaker 2: That's what I just said.
Speaker 3: I got to wait with the rest of the pearl there, dude, did you did you watch the first episode?
Speaker 2: You know? Yeah? No spoilers. It's fucking really cool. Dude.
Speaker 4: It's insane, yes, and insane. First episode it is really cool.
Speaker 2: Bradley Cooper is the spoiler. Spoiler.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's already out.
Speaker 2: You should have watched it. You should have watched it. That's true.
Speaker 3: Well, if that doesn't entice you, yes, that's all we'll say, though, right, I don't.
Speaker 2: We can't spoil further than that. But be Coops is in the building. Yeah, it's a prequel set in the Civil War. Okay, come on bro, Yeah there it is. Okay, and how's it end? Oh? Come on.
Speaker 4: He finds Christianity and he decides he's gonna take this this preaching thing serious, and that's how the gem Zones got into preaching.
Speaker 2: But it was done really, really well.
Speaker 4: But you know, and I think like critics loved it a mixed bag. I think from from some of the fans that.
Speaker 2: Were excited for see us.
Speaker 4: I think the fans, the true Gemstone fans, they loved it.
Speaker 2: They loved it, leave them wanting less.
Speaker 5: Right, it's really cool. That's that's what I always say.
Speaker 2: And that one is uh.
Speaker 5: That one is directed by Danny as Well, right, yeah, the director.
Speaker 2: It is very smart.
Speaker 4: He he chooses to direct the episodes that might actually win awards where none of us are in it.
Speaker 2: It's Bradley Cooper is the star.
Speaker 3: He's going for Emmy for sure. Yeah, that was a Emmy or bust.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and now what would Bradley Cooper he would get. He's a guest best guest star on another show kind of thing. That's the award. You know, he's gonna win that show. He'll be nominated, He'll at least be nominated.
Speaker 4: You gotta watch it. This episode is rap. At least will finally be nominated for something. But it's super cool. It's a great episode.
Speaker 2: And the next next week we're bad.
Speaker 4: Okay, hell yeah, Jones, And you'd be proud of us, Jersey, you saw us the next day, but you would be proud of us.
Speaker 2: We did not tie went on that night. I love it. We we went. We had a good time in bed by one.
Speaker 3: Am.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, a responsible one.
Speaker 4: Am the responsible one am? Or yeah you know, yeah, I felt great about the whole ordeal. Yeah, it was it was, it was responsible.
Speaker 2: I was worried.
Speaker 4: I was a little worried by about Blake because I left him at the after party. I was like, Okay, I'm leaving. The star of the show's leaving, Blake star leaving. And Blake's like he's just spinning off in the corner trying to kiss Isaiac.
Speaker 2: Isaac was not there. Get in here, he's doing it. You're so closeted, you bitch.
Speaker 5: She kept saying.
Speaker 3: That, let's come out, Come on, you're to tell us, Lucy, good storytellers. If I wanted Isaac to fuck me, it would happen tonight.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, I could make both of you guys sober for that.
Speaker 3: Or no, I couldn't make him, but I would get him to fuck me tonight if I really wanted him to.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, hey, did I tell you guys, I've discovered a new way to blow your nose. This is what I've been doing, and I'm listening. You know, when you blow your nose like really hard and like your drums kind of pop. Right, Yeah, it's the best love that. So here's the new the new method. And maybe I've said this before, it is important because I discovered it last time I was sick. You plug your ears with your fingers and then you plug one of your nostrils with your phone. Oh my god, this is it, and then you just blow and dude, boogers from the behind your brain come out. Really, it's science. Like you gotta be over like in the shower or over a sink, and you just kind of like let it rip. Dude. It's like you feel it come from like way up in your brains. Blake.
Speaker 4: Do you have an empty cup of coffee or something nearby? I would love for you to try it for us.
Speaker 2: I have a full cup.
Speaker 3: Could you show an example of it, because it's it's actually pretty interesting that you brought this up.
Speaker 5: At first, I was like, oh God, here we go.
Speaker 2: And by the way, at forty three years old, I'm still discovering my body, your lifelong learn I feel like Isaac and you, well, he.
Speaker 3: Hasn't discovered mine all the way yet, but if I wanted him to, he would be discovering it as soon as we wrap up here, I could have him at my door.
Speaker 2: It's just interesting because now it's the only way I want to do it.
Speaker 3: I've been doing lots of snot rockets, and I never did that in my entire life, but later.
Speaker 2: Now imagine it. It's basically a snot rocket, but you plug your ears too, so you can go extra ham. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know what it is, but still so Ham, you should bring it back. I've I've discovered this not rocket. It is really a beautiful tool out running. You're saying, yeah, and you just go. Maybe it's just because I've had this same cold for like fucking three months. It feels like but I'm just blowing not rockets now it feels good.
Speaker 2: I feel like Puck from real World. Yeah yeah, great, guy. Uh, just let me know if you try my technique, and if you guys listening give it a shot, give it.
Speaker 5: I guess I don't really understand why.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what is it? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Look at me here, Okay, And you're gonna want to get on YouTube for this? Just us really.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're gonna want to get on YouTube's not the plaque, by the way. This is how we get one hundred k people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know what, we got the plaque and I like it.
Speaker 2: I like it. I like the hardware. I like the hardware. Boy, here it goes.
Speaker 4: But then I watch other other things and you see, like like some podcasts you've never heard of before, and it just kind of winds up in your feet with two girls you've never heard of or you know whatever, and you're like girls, yeah, girls, and you're just like, I've never heard of them before.
Speaker 2: And then you.
Speaker 4: Notice they've they've got the black hanging behind it.
Speaker 2: Don't don't count other people's money, don't worry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you're right, you're right, you're right. It just makes me like they do. Maybe maybe we should, you know.
Speaker 5: Work harder on our YouTube. I know we won't. That's not happening.
Speaker 2: Look, Busy, you're on You're on the biggest show on HBO's Busy finishing in the top three of Jeopardy, you.
Speaker 5: Know, well, top three of that episode.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's what I'm saying. Yeah, yeah, yeah, top three bend. You know what I want to do, though, is if you know.
Speaker 2: The most is not true, go ahead, yeah, yeah, whatever, at least I did it.
Speaker 3: Anyways, you notice on the back there's these two holes.
Speaker 5: That's nice.
Speaker 3: I think I'm gonna make it into a necklace and wear it, wear it around.
Speaker 2: I think I'm gonna make this my chain. Is that kind of tight? Yeah, go for it. Have it like it's awesome. Dude, that's awesome. Yeah, that's really cool.
Speaker 4: I think that'd be a huge flex to go to what the cha chaw lounge with that?
Speaker 2: On Chipotle? Yeah, dude, anywhere Panda Express.
Speaker 4: Yeah, don't act like you eat Panic Express by yourself, dude, I.
Speaker 2: Do blake. There's a one.
Speaker 4: I lived with you for years. I never saw you eat food alone. Dude, I never saw you eat food alone.
Speaker 3: I actually was at Panda Express like two days ago and a girl asked me for a picture and I I said yes, but I wanted to deny it because I was kind of like embarrassed that I was there.
Speaker 2: Is that weird? That's shame? Why did I.
Speaker 3: Have shame about being at Panic Express? I fucking love Pan Express?
Speaker 2: Because you're a bitch.
Speaker 4: I don't know you have shame around eating food. I don't know what it is. I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: Well, I took the photo.
Speaker 4: That's that's why I'm out of I lived with you for seven years and I never once saw you eat eating. I never came home and saw you eating, So that means you probably would. You're just eating alone in a car.
Speaker 2: He heard your keys and he would hide the food. Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's like when we lived together, I was dead broke. I could not afford even Panda Express. The one thing I would eat was like a sleeve of salting crackers with summer sauce.
Speaker 5: Hey, well, see, Blake, that's the crazy thing, dude.
Speaker 4: Because we were also living in the same place, paying the same amount of rent. Neither of us had parents that were helping us out. How was I able to eat food? I didn't eat summer sausage and salting dinners.
Speaker 3: Here's the other thing. If you recall I was a food delivery driver. I would eat at at my work.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, I thought you're gonna say you would take a BikeE. Did you ever take a BikeE? No?
Speaker 3: But if like the order was like a mess up or whatever, definitely is not coming back to the shop.
Speaker 2: And you mess up by spitting in it and be like, oh, they're spitting this one. There's alt in this one. Should I eat it? If your guys opinion. If someone is a delivery person and then take some of the food scumbag or just person.
Speaker 3: What kind of food is, it doesn't matter not their total scump back total scummy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't. I don't like that.
Speaker 4: I think if someone's paid for the food, uh, that they should have all all of their food.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's totally fucked up.
Speaker 3: That actually breaks code and as a delivery driver, that is extremely frowned upon and against.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you guys stand for something. Thank you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Dursey, I feel is leaning the other way.
Speaker 2: Death penalty no, no, no, death penalty death some of the food death penalty absolutely not. Death by unga bunga take.
Speaker 5: Like steel fries, I think would be the number one thing.
Speaker 2: Right, Okay, I might have done that. Oh wait wait, death by uncle bunga.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean I'm saying like if like if it like fell out of the container, if it like shook loose, like dude, if it's the containers closed, Like.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you say a fry is fine, is fine? And here's what about what about a chicken fry?
Speaker 3: You're pressing it but me, but it's like the same as like if you go to a restaurant and you sit at a table that hasn't been busted yet and there's fries there.
Speaker 2: You can't eat the fries. What if it's like potato wedges, and so there's not that many. It's a large fry.
Speaker 4: Fries are communal to Wait, so you were going to a table that hasn't been busted yet, correct, and the whole basket of fries.
Speaker 2: They've coughed all over these fries.
Speaker 4: There's like the child had like stuck it up his nose, put it back in the fry basket.
Speaker 2: Then you know those fries. No, there's a reason that you have had.
Speaker 5: This cold for weeks and weeks is you're disgusting bro.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no no, And yes I did do this recently, but it was it was before I had this cold.
Speaker 5: It might have been yeah, it might have been really around that time.
Speaker 2: Wait, so would you get a panda?
Speaker 3: What did I get a panda? I actually got a responsible order. You got orange chicken and what the power greens?
Speaker 2: The veggies? I get a bowl. That's my responsible order. Can I tell you something? What you're already getting the fucking orange flavored chicken?
Speaker 5: He's not, dude, he's not.
Speaker 4: He just admitted he got Power Green Chicken.
Speaker 2: On to the reason I The reason I impose the question is, okay, you got orange chicken, and what is because you can't go and not get the orange chicken.
Speaker 4: Okay, I agree, I thought Blake didn't and I was okay. But also even as is getting orange chicken on lettuce. It's not lettuce, dude, it's like jail cabbage.
Speaker 2: It's lehous.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, it's it's actually kind of help dude.
Speaker 4: This is And not to keep harping on the low tea, but this is such a low tee move.
Speaker 2: Pizza, it's such a low tea move. Why the fact that you're shocked by it? Yeah? Why what is wrong with eating greens? Power Green Express Express?
Speaker 3: They're good, dude, They're delicious and it's actually kind of health.
Speaker 2: It's not I'm not going to say that they aren't good or delicious, but what I'm saying is.
Speaker 3: You got it's too late.
Speaker 4: It's too it's too late, dude. You ate the orange chicken. That is a day's worth of calories right there.
Speaker 2: Unless you're getting like raw broccoli with it, Like it can't even be steamed. Or cooked or anything.
Speaker 3: There's a big difference between three hundred calories and two thousands.
Speaker 2: Look at us when you talk to us. Don't you look away? If we were in person, I was sitting in your lap.
Speaker 3: Okay, but what not what I meant? Not what I meant, all right, I said I'd look at you directly in the eyes.
Speaker 2: All right. Here's the deal.
Speaker 3: There's a huge difference between getting a panda bowl with power greens and orange.
Speaker 2: Chicken and then getting the two.
Speaker 3: Entree plate, which is gonna be half chiw mane, half rice, orange chicken, broccoli beef. That's when daddy's really hungry.
Speaker 5: Which, by the way, you've never you've never gotten that order.
Speaker 4: I've gotten that several not not by not by yourself, dude, not by yourself.
Speaker 2: You don't know what I do by myself. I like to dread. I know what you do.
Speaker 4: I know what you do by yourself, and that is eat power greens or nothing, or you just swallow a bunch of air and then go to the bar.
Speaker 2: You got If you're gonna do a meal with greens, that's the meal. It's like hitting McDonald's and getting a salad and a big mac.
Speaker 3: Well, the salad shakers. I mean those were really good. Do you remember the McDonald's salad shakers?
Speaker 2: No, although I did eat McDonald's. I think I told you guys driving up to We're Goon, I had McDonald's for the first time in months, in years, and uh, the chicken sandwich was fucking flames. It was good. I told you, did you tell Yeah, of course, of course. But the fries, the fries, garbage, fries with garbage. I think we did talk about it.
Speaker 3: We did, because they don't use beef anymore, and they fucked it up.
Speaker 2: They fucked it up. Man, When did I eat the other day? I ate a another? I texted you, Blazer, what a picture of Van dam on the wall? Yeah? Where was that? What burger was that? Burger? Burgers never say die or not burgers never say die. But it's burger, she wrote, Not burger, she wrote, it's a new place. It's a chain for the wind, for the wind. Thank you for the wind. Burger, very good burger. There's a lot of smash Burgers around l A.
Speaker 3: I'm personally a Burger, she wrote, guy, but there are a very delicious thing, very.
Speaker 2: Crazy, because that was just what we in Chicago called a burger. This is your corner burger play.
Speaker 3: They were all made like that, huh okay, like smashed with the with the iron and ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was just how you got a burger. Shout up bills.
Speaker 4: Monster and I like I like them sometimes, but uh also I like a big, plump, juicy give me all that meat.
Speaker 2: A bigger cheeseburger. So you like a big patty, now a beefy patty. I I do.
Speaker 4: I like all cheeseburgers. But uh, I you know, there's so many smash burgers. I'm like, well where what what about the classic backyard barbecue.
Speaker 3: Here's what I'll say about smash burgers. Okay, you can't really have a bad one. They're all like equally delicious. But when you get like a burger burger, that's very good. It's it's set apart from the rest. But I feel like that is correct. Smash burgers are all kind of the same deliciousness.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you. It comes out of the bun a lot. Isaac says.
Speaker 4: I thought Blake likes Hamburger Mary's, which is the uh gay burger places?
Speaker 5: Would Isaac has a.
Speaker 3: Lot of really funny jokes, and you know what, just for that, we're going to lunch there, Isaac.
Speaker 2: Okay, really funny stuff.
Speaker 4: I will say. Hamburger Mary's was when I first moved to LA. I was driving around with my parents and we were driving through West Hollywood because I didn't know where they should stay, and I just picked the Ramata in in West Hollywood, which is.
Speaker 2: The gay, the gayest hotel. You guys. Found the guy with the white cowboy hat, yeah it was.
Speaker 4: It was pink and there's a rainbow flags out front, and uh yeah, Blake, I see he wears a skirt and kind of walks in front of the hotel. But we were in we were stuck in traffic, and we were right by the Hamburger Mary's. Hardcore gay porno was playing on the television screen Hamburger Mary's at Hamburger Mary's.
Speaker 2: It was at night.
Speaker 5: But oh yeah, West West Hollywood is tight.
Speaker 2: It's a good time.
Speaker 3: And I'm a little pissed that we never have gone out there as a crew, just like tore Up.
Speaker 2: I feel like think that'd be fun. You know.
Speaker 3: You know what I've never done that I really would actually love to do is go to like the gay Pride parade. In West Hollywood. I've never done that as a lost. Yeah, parking is probably crazy.
Speaker 2: It's like any other thing like that where you're just like this is a lot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, but I would like to at least go once.
Speaker 2: It seems like a good time. Isaac, you gather you and Isaac uh. I feel like you guys can sort it out. Any any take apologies? Any Oh? I would love to do a double down.
Speaker 3: I would I would love to go to a gay pride parade in West Hollywood.
Speaker 2: I think that would be any takebacks, apologies or double downs?
Speaker 4: I would love to double down, man, Yeah, we should add double downs. I feel like we're doubling down a lot lately.
Speaker 3: And if you guys want to come with me, I would love to go with you guys. I think that would be really fun.
Speaker 6: I would go if we could ride afloat and be part of it and fuck, okay, sorry, let's go. It doesn't have to be that, but it would be cool if we can ride a float and suck whatever. Jesus, Jesus, what the I'm down?
Speaker 2: That's dude? When in Rome? Yeah? Uh? When in Rome? Have you met Rome? Oh? You know you brought up a John Claude van dam Yet.
Speaker 4: I just finished this audio book called The Last Action Heroes, and it's the triumphs, flops and feuds of Hollywood's last Action stars. And it follows you know, obviously, Arnold and Stallone, Steven Seagal, Jackie Chan, Chuck Norris, off Lundren Willis and all of those.
Speaker 2: Happy birthdays Chuck Norris by the way it was yesterday.
Speaker 4: Uh, And it just follows them from like the beginning of their careers through the end of when the action genre is sort of died off. The one, Yeah it was, it's sort of a No, it's a it lasted through the nineties.
Speaker 2: What's the one where they're all in it together? Expendables? Yeah, I think it would.
Speaker 3: I think Expendables is kind of like the tip of the last gas.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But it was really cool and it was awesome. Yeah, it was.
Speaker 5: It was fucking awesome.
Speaker 4: I loved it, dude, The Last Action Hero So if you drive a lot, check that out.
Speaker 2: I love that. And here's my question, though, are is is fucking Chris Hemsworth and these Marvel guys are now the action heros?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean yes, but it's aren't.
Speaker 4: They he said, you know you're going, well, yes, well the way that they explained in the book, and I agree with the guy you have to do a ton of cocaine?
Speaker 2: Is that Nick d similar.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm sticking with.
Speaker 4: That pronunciation, the good old Nick sibiling that you're not going to to see your Chris Hemsworth movie, You're.
Speaker 5: Going to go see Thorpe.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 4: I agree with that and that, and that is the difference when with with an Arnold movie, you were there because it's Arnold.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, but I think we're in a different era where I p took over movie stars. So it's kind of that's across the board, like there's there's very few people you go to see a them movie, you know.
Speaker 3: For me, it's all, yeah, we love Timmy.
Speaker 2: And it's not like they're not making action movies anymore. They just go straight to like the fucking back corner of the streaming thing with like Liam Neeson skullfucking some guy on a yacht for stealing a star. That movie that's sick. You have seen that one, that's a that's a movie Blake can get behind skullfucker three? You ever see that?
Speaker 5: I would watch it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, any double downs any double downs that. I love the premise, I love it, but it is interesting that like we still have action movies and there they are still like the biggest movie movies, but they're under the guys of like fucking Marvel. Yeah, well, what's do we have? Wait? Wait, you guys were we talking Running Man? And you guys had never seen Running Man when we were on Busting with the Boys or whatever that was the other Boys. But you guys have seen it. We've seen it.
Speaker 5: We've seen it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course we've seen it.
Speaker 5: World they were younger, so they hadn't.
Speaker 2: And one last thing to end this on or not die harder Predator? Pick one, die hard. I'm going Predator. I'm going Predator, all right.
Speaker 5: And that was another episode
Speaker 2: This